时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Okay, does everybody hate these shoes? – Yeah. | -你们都觉得这双鞋很丑吗 -对 |
[00:07] | But don’t worry. I don’t think anybody’s gonna focus on that | 别担心 没有人会注意的 |
[00:09] | as long as your wearing that towel dress. | 只要你穿着那条浴巾 |
[00:13] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[00:14] | It’s her first day at this new job. | 这是她新工作的第一天 |
[00:16] | You are not supposed to start with her. | 你不该一早就开她玩笑 |
[00:19] | All right. I suppose I can wait a day. | 好吧 我可以明天继续 |
[00:22] | – Hey, what are you doing Friday? – Why? | -你星期五有事吗 -干嘛 |
[00:25] | I need you to come to this bachelor party for my weird cousin Albert, | 你得来参加我的怪表哥艾伯特的告别单身派对 |
[00:28] | you know, he’s the botanist? | 你知道 他是植物学家 |
[00:30] | Oh, God! | 老天 |
[00:31] | Botanists are such geeks. | 植物学家都是书呆子 |
[00:35] | Is that a dinosaur tie? | 那是恐龙领带吗 |
[00:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:42] | Morning! | 早安 |
[00:44] | Rachel, I’m here with the purses! | 瑞秋 我拿皮包来了 |
[00:48] | It must take you forever to find your keys. | 找钥匙就要找老半天吧 |
[00:51] | Thank you… Pheebs. | 谢谢 菲比 |
[00:52] | You’re welcome. Please want the one with the turtles. | 不客气 拜托你用这个乌龟包包 |
[00:55] | No, turtles scare me. I don’t need that today. | 不 乌龟让我害怕 今天尤其不是时候 |
[00:59] | Honey, just relax. It’s gonna be fine. | 亲爱的 别紧张 没问题的 |
[01:02] | Why don’t I come down there and I’ll take you out to lunch? | 我过来跟你一起吃午饭吧 |
[01:05] | Oh, honey, thank you! But Mark’s taking me out. | 亲爱的 谢谢 但马克要带我去吃饭 |
[01:08] | Mark? Is that the same Mark that helped you get the job? | 马克 就是那个帮你找工作的马克吗 |
[01:12] | Yeah. It’s kind like a “good luck on your first day” sort of thing. | 对 算是祝我工作顺利 |
[01:15] | Is this actually a lunch box? | 这是午餐盒吗 |
[01:17] | No, it’s a purse. And there’s a thermos in it. | 不 是皮包 里面还有个热水瓶 |
[01:23] | – Hey, so can you make it on Friday? – What? | -你星期五能来吗 -什么 |
[01:25] | Oh, yeah. I think so. Why am I invited to this again? | 我想可以吧 可是为什么要请我呢 |
[01:28] | Apparently, Albert has no friends. | 显然艾伯特没有朋友 |
[01:30] | He’s very excited about the bachelor party though. | 他对告别单身派对充满期待 |
[01:32] | I think actually the only reason he’s getting married | 我想他结婚的唯一原因 |
[01:34] | is so he can see a stripper. | 就是为了看脱衣舞娘 |
[01:37] | A stripper at a bachelor party. That is so cliche. | 告别单身派对请脱衣舞娘 你们真是老套 |
[01:40] | Why don’t you guys get a magician? | 不如请魔术师吧 |
[01:45] | If magician can open my beer with his butt-cheeks, then all right. | 如果魔术师可以用臀部给我开啤酒就行 |
[01:55] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:00] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:02] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:05] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:10] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:13] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:15] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:19] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:20] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:23] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:25] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:29] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:37] | She’s having lunch with him? Lunch with him? | 她要跟他吃午饭 跟他吃午饭 |
[02:40] | You should’ve seen the hug he gave when she got the job! | 你该看看她被录用时 他是怎么拥抱她的 |
[02:43] | And he’s really good-looking. | 而且他真是一表人才 |
[02:47] | – What am I gonna do? – You don’t do anything. | -我该怎么办 -什么都别做 |
[02:49] | Keep it inside. Learn how to hide your feelings. | 放在心里 学着隐藏你的感情 |
[02:54] | Don’t cry out loud. | 不要哭出声 |
[02:57] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[02:59] | Guess who has an audition for a Broadway musical? | 猜猜谁得到了百老汇音乐剧的试镜机会 |
[03:02] | I wanna say you, | 我本来要说是你 |
[03:03] | but it seems like such an easy answer. | 不过这个答案好像太容易了 |
[03:05] | It is me! | 就是我 |
[03:06] | It’s a musical version of A Tale of Two Cities. | 是音乐剧版的《双城记》 |
[03:10] | So I think I’m gonna sing “New York, New York” and… | 我想我要唱”纽约 纽约” 还有 |
[03:14] | “I Left My Heart in San Francisco.” | “我把心留在了旧金山” |
[03:19] | Joey, I don’t think you get to pick the cities. | 乔伊 我想轮不到你来挑城市 |
[03:24] | What? | 什么 |
[03:25] | Mr. Dickens gets to pick them. | 这是狄更斯先生的权利 |
[03:28] | Who? | 谁 |
[03:31] | I’ll get you the Cliff Notes. | 我拿克里夫手册给你 |
[03:33] | The what? | 什么 |
[03:35] | – The abridgment. – Okay. | -名著简易读本 -好啊 |
[03:40] | The what? | 是什么 |
[03:46] | Then the style number… | 型号 |
[03:48] | the invoice number and the shipping date. | 发票号码 和出货日期 |
[03:52] | Good. Any questions so far? | 很好 有问题吗 |
[03:55] | What kind of discount do we get? | 我们有多少折扣 |
[03:58] | Twenty percent. | 八折 |
[03:59] | I love this job! | 我爱死这份工作了 |
[04:03] | – My first call! – Here, let me. | -我的第一通电话 -让我代劳 |
[04:06] | Rachel Green’s line. How may I help you? | 瑞秋·格林 需要我效劳吗 |
[04:09] | Hi, is Rachel there? | 嗨 瑞秋在吗 |
[04:10] | – And who may I say is calling? – This is Ross. | -请问是哪一位 -我是罗斯 |
[04:13] | Ross of…? | 哪位罗斯 |
[04:15] | Of “Ross and Rachel.” | “罗斯和瑞秋”的罗斯 |
[04:18] | Hi, it’s Mark. | 嗨 我是马克 |
[04:20] | – Hey, Mark. – Hey. | -嗨 马克 -嗨 |
[04:22] | – Hold on a second. – Okay. | -等一下 -没问题 |
[04:26] | – Hi, honey. – Hi. | -嗨 亲爱的 -嗨 |
[04:28] | What’s Mark doing answering your phone? | 马克怎么会替你接电话 |
[04:31] | Oh, he’s just goofing around. | 他只是在瞎混罢了 |
[04:33] | Oh, that’s funny. | 有意思 |
[04:36] | Why isn’t he goofing around in his own office? | 他干嘛不在自己的办公室瞎混 |
[04:40] | Honey, this is his office too. | 亲爱的 这就是他的办公室 |
[04:42] | I told you, we’re Joanna’s two assistants. | 我说过 我们是乔安娜的两个助理 |
[04:45] | Why does Joanna need two assistants? | 乔安娜为什么需要两个助理 |
[04:47] | How lazy is she? | 她到底有多懒 |
[04:50] | – Oh, my God! What did I just do? – What? | -我的天 我做了什么 -怎么了 |
[04:52] | I think I just shipped 3000 bras to Personnel! | 我刚把三千副胸罩 送到人事部去了 |
[04:54] | Honey, I gotta go! Mark, I need you! | 亲爱的 我要挂了 马克 我需要你 |
[04:56] | Okay! Bye- bye! | 好 再见 |
[05:01] | Ross. | 罗斯 |
[05:02] | I’m sorry, sweetie. I was just trying to | 对不起 亲爱的 我只是要 |
[05:04] | I was dialing another number. | 我只是在打下一个电话 |
[05:20] | All right, I just got changed in 30 seconds | 我30秒钟换好衣服 |
[05:22] | so you could be alone with him. | 就是让你跟他独处 |
[05:24] | You’d better go for it. | 你最好赶快展开攻势 |
[05:25] | Please, I’m not going for anything. | 我不要展开什么攻势 |
[05:28] | Well, if you don’t, I will. | 你不要的话我就上了 |
[05:29] | Would you please go? | 拜托你走吧 |
[05:31] | ‘Night, Mon. | 晚安 莫妮卡 |
[05:34] | – Night, Julio. – Adios. | -晚安 胡利欧 -再见 |
[05:48] | Look, Julio, someone left their book here. | 胡利欧 有人把书忘在这里了 |
[05:50] | Actually, that is mine. | 老实说 那是我的书 |
[05:52] | – Oh yeah? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[05:54] | What are you reading? | 你在看什么书 |
[05:55] | Flowers of Evil, by Baudelaire. Have you read it? | 波德莱尔的《恶之花》 你看过没有 |
[05:59] | Have I read it? | 我看过没有 |
[06:02] | No. Are you enjoying it? | 没有 你喜欢吗 |
[06:10] | You’re a poet and you don’t know it. | 你是诗人 居然不懂 |
[06:16] | Actually, l…. | 其实我… |
[06:18] | I am a poet. | 我是诗人 |
[06:21] | So you do know it. | 那你一定懂了 |
[06:29] | So what kind of things do you write about? | 你都写些什么 |
[06:33] | Things that move me. | 写一些让我感动的东西 |
[06:35] | The shadow of a tree… | 婆娑树影 |
[06:38] | a child laughing… | 童稚笑容 |
[06:41] | or this lip. | 或这片嘴唇 |
[06:43] | Mine? | 我的 |
[06:45] | Right here? | 这里 |
[06:48] | I could write an epic poem about this lip. | 我可以为这片嘴唇写一部史诗 |
[06:59] | How would that go? | 要怎么写 |
[07:11] | Well, it didn’t rhyme… | 虽然没有押韵 |
[07:13] | but I liked it. | 不过我喜欢 |
[07:18] | You’ve got to pick a pocket or two… | 你们得扒一两个钱包 |
[07:22] | boys | 孩子们 |
[07:24] | You’ve got to pick a pocket… | 你们得扒一两个 |
[07:27] | or two. | 钱包 |
[07:34] | Lovely. | 真好 |
[07:35] | Just lovely. | 太好了 |
[07:37] | Really? Thanks. | 真的 谢谢 |
[07:39] | Listen, Joey. We definitely want to see you | 乔伊 我们非常希望 |
[07:41] | for the callback on Saturday. | 星期六再看到你 |
[07:42] | Excellent! | 太好了 |
[07:44] | – I’ll be there. – Okay. | -我会来的 -好的 |
[07:46] | And Listen, don’t forget to bring your jazz shoes | 别忘了带你的爵士舞鞋 |
[07:48] | for the dance audition. | 来参加舞蹈试镜 |
[07:55] | My agent said that there wasn’t a dancing part. | 我的经纪人说这个角色不必跳舞 |
[07:57] | Joey, all the roles gotta dance a little. | 乔伊 所有的角色都要跳一点舞 |
[08:00] | But believe me, with your dance background, it’ll be a piece of cake. | 相信我 以你的舞蹈背景 这是小菜一碟 |
[08:04] | “Three years of modern dance with Twyla Tharp”? | 追随崔拉·萨普学习三年现代舞 |
[08:08] | “Five years with the American Ballet Theatre”? | 在美国芭蕾舞团待了五年 |
[08:12] | Everybody lies on their resume, okay? | 谁的简历不灌点水 |
[08:16] | I wasn’t one of the Zoom kids either. | 我小时候也没上过儿童节目《变焦》 |
[08:19] | Well, can you, like, dance at all? | 你到底会不会跳舞 |
[08:22] | Yeah, I can dance. You know…. | 我会跳舞 |
[08:33] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 我的天哪 别跳了 |
[08:37] | What is that? | 这是干什么 |
[08:39] | Sure, it looks stupid now. There’s no music playing. | 当然看起来很蠢了 因为没有放音乐 |
[08:43] | I have to get that. But, no, no. | 我得去接电话 别跳了 |
[08:47] | Hello, hi. | 喂 你好 |
[08:52] | Listen, I’m in need of a stripper and I was told that you do that. | 我需要个脱衣舞娘 我听说你是跳脱衣舞的 |
[09:00] | Let me ask you this. What do you do for the extra hundred? | 我问你 多给一百块可以额外提供什么服务 |
[09:05] | So would I have to provide the grapes? | 那我要提供葡萄吗 |
[09:10] | How was last night with Julio, senorita? | 昨晚跟胡利欧的约会怎么样 小姐 |
[09:13] | So amazing. | 简直不可思议 |
[09:15] | He’s so sexy and smart, which makes him even sexier. | 他性感又聪明 这让他显得更性感 |
[09:18] | Look at this, I gotta tell you this, | 看这个 我得告诉你们 |
[09:19] | last night we were fooling around… | 昨晚我们亲热的时候 |
[09:21] | and all of a sudden he stops to write a poem. | 突然之间 他停下来写了首诗 |
[09:24] | Get out! I couldn’t stop if a meteor hit me. | 少来了 我就算被陨石打中也停不下来 |
[09:29] | Okay, | 好啦 |
[09:30] | we have our stripper, a “Miss Crystal Chandelier.” | 我们请了脱衣舞娘 “水晶吊灯小姐” |
[09:34] | Sure, you name a kid that, what do you expect them to grow up to be? | 给小孩取这种名字 长大了还能做什么 |
[09:40] | Anyway, when he left he forgot to take the poem with him. | 总之 他走的时候忘了把这首诗带走 |
[09:43] | I am totally dense about poetry, but I think this is pretty good. | 我完全看不懂诗 不过我觉得这是一首好诗 |
[09:48] | Check it out. | 你们看看 |
[09:51] | “The Empty Vase. Translucent beauty” | 空花瓶 半透明的美 |
[09:55] | To yourself. | 不要念出来 |
[10:01] | You know what, that’s pretty good. | 写得真不错啊 |
[10:03] | Yeah, I think so too. Phoebe? | 对 我也觉得 菲比 |
[10:05] | Great! I’m so glad you guys like it! | 太棒了 我真高兴你们都喜欢 |
[10:07] | – I gotta go to work. – I’m not done. | -我得去上班了 -还没看完呢 |
[10:10] | All right, just give it back when you’re through. | 好吧 看完再还给我 |
[10:13] | – See you guys. – Bye-bye. | -回头见 -再见 |
[10:14] | Bye. | 拜 |
[10:16] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Poor Monica! | 我的天 可怜的莫妮卡 |
[10:18] | What? What? What? | 怎么了 |
[10:20] | What? He was with her when he wrote this poem! | 怎么了 他在跟她亲热时写这首诗 |
[10:23] | “My vessel so lovely, with nothing inside”? | 我的花瓶如此美丽 内里空无一物 |
[10:26] | “Now that I’ve touched you, you seem emptier still”? | 如今我伸手触摸 你看似更加空洞 |
[10:29] | He thinks Monica’s empty. She’s the empty vase! | 他觉得莫妮卡很空洞 她是个空花瓶 |
[10:33] | You really think that’s what he meant that? | 你真的觉得他是这个意思吗 |
[10:35] | Totally. | 一点都没错 |
[10:36] | Oh, God! And she seems so happy too. | 老天 她看起来好幸福 |
[10:39] | Done. | 看完了 |
[10:51] | Do you have the Ralph Lauren file? | 你有拉夫·劳伦的文档吗 |
[10:54] | Oh, yeah, sure! It’s right… | 当然有 就在… |
[11:01] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[11:03] | It’s from Ross. It’s a Love Bug. | 是罗斯送的 爱的金龟 |
[11:07] | Somebody wants people to know you have a boyfriend. | 他想向全世界宣告你已经名花有主了 |
[11:10] | No, no no. That’s not what he’s doing. | 不是不是 他不是这个意思 |
[11:13] | He’s just really romantic. | 他只是非常浪漫罢了 |
[11:16] | Excuse me. Are you Rachel Green? | 对不起 你是瑞秋·格林吗 |
[11:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:21] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[11:23] | Congratulations on your first week at your brand-new job. | 恭喜你新职第一周 |
[11:26] | It won’t be long before you’re the boss. | 要不了多久你就会当老板了 |
[11:29] | And you know who will be there to support you? | 你知道到时候谁会支持你吗 |
[11:33] | Your one and only boyfriend. | 就是你独一无二的男朋友 |
[11:34] | It’s nice to have a boyfriend! | 有男朋友真好 |
[11:36] | Your loyal, loving boyfriend, Ross! Ross! | 你忠心 深情的男友 罗斯 罗斯 |
[11:46] | I’m hurt! I’m actually hurt… | 我伤心 我真的很伤心 |
[11:48] | that you would think I’d send you any of those things | 你居然以为我送那些东西 |
[11:51] | out of anything other than love. | 不是出于对你的爱 |
[11:52] | Hurt! | 伤心 |
[11:55] | – Hurt! – All right, Ross. I get it. | -伤心 -好了罗斯 我懂了 |
[11:57] | – You’re hurt! – My God! | -你很伤心 -老天 |
[11:58] | Can’t a guy send a barbershop quartet… | 如今男人不能请理发店四重唱 |
[12:00] | to his girlfriend’s office anymore? | 到女朋友的办公室吗 |
[12:05] | Oh, please! Ross, it was so obvious… | 拜托 罗斯 这实在太明显了 |
[12:07] | it was like you were marking your territory. | 你好像在划定地盘 |
[12:10] | You might as well have just come in | 你干脆到办公室来 |
[12:12] | and peed all around my desk! | 在我的桌子周围撒尿好了 |
[12:15] | I would never do that. | 我绝对不会这么做 |
[12:21] | Look, I know what’s going on here. Okay? | 听我说 我知道这是怎么回事 |
[12:23] | Mark explained it all to me. | 马克都跟我解释过了 |
[12:24] | He said this is what you guys do. | 他说你们男人就是这样 |
[12:27] | Well, if Mark said that, then Mark’s an idiot. | 如果马克这么说 那马克就是白痴 |
[12:31] | Mark’s a genius. | 马克是个天才 |
[12:33] | Why? How? How is he a genius? | 为什么 怎么说 他为什么会是天才 |
[12:35] | Don’t you see what’s happening here? | 你还看不出来吗 |
[12:37] | Instead of hitting on her right away, he’s becoming her confidante. | 他没有勾引她 反而做了她的知己 |
[12:40] | Now he’s gonna be the guy she goes to, to complain about you. | 现在她就会跑去跟他抱怨你 |
[12:43] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[12:45] | Well why don’t you send her a musical bug? | 何不送她一个音乐金龟 |
[12:47] | Oh, no, you already did that. | 不 你已经送过了 |
[12:51] | All right, look, you’re gonna have to go there yourself now. | 听着 你得亲自过去 |
[12:54] | Okay, make a few surprise visits. | 偶尔让她惊喜一下 |
[12:56] | I don’t know, you guys. | 我不知道 |
[12:57] | All right, fine, don’t do anything. | 很好 不要轻举妄动 |
[12:59] | Just sit here and talk to us. | 坐着跟我们聊天好了 |
[13:00] | Meanwhile, she is talking to him about you. | 这时候 她正在跟他谈你 |
[13:02] | And he’s being Mr. Joe Sensitive. | 他对她体贴入微 |
[13:05] | She’s start thinking, “Maybe this’s the guy for me | 她开始想 “也许他就是我的伴侣 |
[13:07] | because he understands me.” | 他这么了解我” |
[13:09] | And before you know it, she’s with him. | 你还没搞清楚状况 她就跟他在一起了 |
[13:11] | And you’ll be all, “Oh, man!” | 你就会说”老天” |
[13:14] | And he’ll be all, “Yes!” | 他会说”太棒了” |
[13:18] | And us, we’ll be like, “Oh, dude!” | 我们都会说”哥们儿” |
[13:23] | And pretty soon you’ll be like: | 很快你就会说 |
[13:25] | “Hi.” | “嗨” |
[13:29] | And, “Well, I can’t go. Rachel and Mark might be there.” | 还有”我不能去 瑞秋和马克可能在那里” |
[13:34] | And we’ll be like, “Man, get over it! It’s been four years!” | 我们会说”忘了吧 已经四年了” |
[13:40] | He paints quite a picture, doesn’t he? | 他说得活灵活现 不是吗 |
[13:45] | Here’s the Shelley Segal stuff for December. | 这是雪丽·席格12月的设计 |
[13:48] | Wait, I’ve got something for you. | 等等 我有东西要给你 |
[13:51] | – Mark. – It’s okay. Rachel knows. | -马克 -没关系 瑞秋知道 |
[13:54] | Yeah, but even so… | 对 但就算是这样… |
[13:56] | I can’t help it. I’m just crazy about you. | 我控制不了 我为你疯狂 |
[13:59] | Oh, that is so sweet! | 你真会讲话 |
[14:04] | Okay, okay, I know I’m like Mr. Inappropriate today, | 好啦 我知道我老是做不得体的事 |
[14:06] | but it’s just so tough. | 但是这真的好难 |
[14:08] | I mean I see you walking around, | 看着你走来走去 |
[14:09] | and I just want to touch you and hold you…. | 我只想把你抱在怀里 |
[14:11] | Come on, no one’s around. Just kiss me. | 来 这里没有人 吻我吧 |
[14:14] | All right, that’s it! Get off! Get off of her! | 好了 够了 放开她 |
[14:16] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[14:17] | What’s going on? I’ll tell you what’s going on! | 怎么回事 我告诉你这是怎么回事 |
[14:21] | Ross. | 罗斯 |
[14:26] | I have been down in your store for 20 minutes, | 我在你们商店找了20分钟 |
[14:30] | trying to get a tie. | 想找条领带 |
[14:33] | What do I have to do to get some service? | 要怎么样才有人来服务我 |
[14:38] | Hi, Rach. | 嗨 瑞秋 |
[14:48] | Joey, Joey Tribbiani? | 乔伊 乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[14:56] | Listen, Joey, I’ve got a problem. | 乔伊 出了点问题 |
[14:57] | I just got a call from my dance captain. | 舞蹈领队打电话来 |
[15:00] | He’s having a relationship crisis and can’t get out of Long Island. | 他感情出现危机 不能离开长岛 |
[15:03] | So, does that mean the audition’s off? | 这表示试镜取消了吗 |
[15:05] | Listen, Joey, seeing as you’ve got the most experience… | 乔伊 既然你的经验丰富 |
[15:09] | I want you to take these dances and teach these combination. | 我希望你来教舞蹈动作 |
[15:14] | What? | 什么 |
[15:16] | Oh, Joey, come on, it’s easy. | 乔伊 很简单 |
[15:17] | You know, it’s hand, hand… | 你知道的 就是手 手 |
[15:19] | head, head… | 头 头 |
[15:21] | up, pas de bourree, pas de bourree… | 上 布列舞步 布列舞步 |
[15:24] | big turn here, rond de jambe…. | 大旋转 腿划圈 |
[15:27] | Slide, step, step… | 滑过来 一步 再一步 |
[15:29] | and jazz hands! | 爵士手势 |
[15:33] | So that’s, “Steppity-step and jazz hands.” | 这么说是踏步舞步和爵士手势 |
[15:37] | Have fun. | 跳得高兴点 |
[15:39] | Bye. | 再见 |
[15:46] | What are you wrapping? | 你在包什么 |
[15:48] | Look what I got Julio. | 看我送胡利欧什么 |
[15:53] | It’s a vase. | 是个花瓶 |
[15:55] | Just like the one in the poem. | 就像他那首诗 |
[15:57] | Not exactly like the one in the poem. | 不完全跟那首诗一样 |
[16:02] | What do you mean? | 此话怎讲 |
[16:03] | Remember how you said that you were really dense about poetry? | 记得你说过你看不懂诗吗 |
[16:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:12] | So I’m just an empty vase? | 这么说我只是个空洞的花瓶 |
[16:14] | What? | 什么 |
[16:16] | So, I don’t read as many important books as you do. | 我不像你那样常看名著 |
[16:19] | And I don’t write trick poems | 我也不写表里不一的怪诗 |
[16:21] | that seems about one thing, but actully about something else. | 看起来是一回事 其实是另一回事 |
[16:24] | And you know what, I get excited about stupid stuff… | 愚蠢的东西令我很激动 |
[16:26] | like when my People magazine comes on Saturday… | 比如说周六到的《人物》杂志 |
[16:29] | and the new “Hold Everything” catalog. | “应有尽有”商店新一期的购物目录 |
[16:32] | You know, but that doesn’t mean I’m empty. | 但这并不表示我是空洞的 |
[16:34] | I care about things. I care about my friends and family. | 我关心我的家人和朋友 |
[16:36] | You have no right to make that kind of judgement! | 你没有权利批判我 |
[16:38] | You don’t even know me! | 你根本不了解我 |
[16:41] | The poem is not about you. | 这首诗讲的不是你 |
[16:44] | What? | 什么 |
[16:45] | “The Empty Vase” is not about you. | “空花瓶”讲的不是你 |
[16:48] | My baby preciosa…. | 我亲爱的美女 |
[16:50] | You make me so sad that you would think this. | 你居然这么想 我好难过 |
[16:56] | I’m sorry. It’s…. | 对不起 这… |
[16:57] | My friend Phoebe said… | 我朋友菲比说… |
[16:59] | No. It’s about all women. | 这是讲所有的女人 |
[17:03] | Well… | 应该是说 |
[17:05] | all American women. | 全美国的女人 |
[17:09] | You feel better now? | 释怀了没有 |
[17:11] | Oh yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:16] | All right, let’s do it. | 好 来吧 |
[17:36] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[17:37] | What was that? | 那是什么玩意儿 |
[17:41] | It’s the best I could get out of them. | 他们最多只能跳到这个程度 |
[17:44] | Well, people! | 各位 |
[17:46] | People, people, people! | 各位… |
[17:49] | Let’s try it again. And this time, everybody watch Joey. | 我们再试一次 这次大家好好看着乔伊 |
[17:55] | Show ’em how it’s done. | 教他们怎么跳 |
[18:03] | Count it off, Mack. | 弹琴 麦克 |
[18:16] | So, did you have fun at the bachelor party last night? | 昨晚的告别单身派对玩得开心吗 |
[18:19] | Yeah, yeah. Look what I got! | 当然 看我拿到什么 |
[18:21] | – See, she’s fully dressed, right? – Right. | -看 她穿着衣服对吗 -是的 |
[18:23] | And then you click it, and uh-oh, she’s naked! | 然后按一下 她裸体了 |
[18:27] | And then you click it again and she’s dressed. | 然后再按一下 她又穿上衣服了 |
[18:31] | She’s a business woman, she walking down the street. | 她是个职业女性 她走在大街上 |
[18:33] | She’s window shopping, and oh, she’s naked! | 她在逛街 她裸体了 |
[18:43] | – Hi. – Hello. | -嗨 -你好 |
[18:48] | You know what? I’m gonna spend some alone time with the pen. | 知道吗 我要跟这支笔独处一会儿 |
[19:00] | I’m sorry. I was an idiot. | 对不起 我是个白痴 |
[19:03] | A big idiot. | 大白痴 |
[19:04] | A big idiot. | 大白痴 |
[19:07] | It’s just, you have to realize… | 只是你必须了解 |
[19:10] | this whole Mark thing is really hard for me. | 马克这件事 让我很难受 |
[19:12] | Why is it hard? We’ve been together for almost a year now. | 为什么 我们在一起快一年了 |
[19:16] | Well, I was with Carol for, like, eight years. | 我跟卡罗尔在一起八年了 |
[19:19] | And I lost her. | 而我失去了她 |
[19:23] | And now, if it’s possible, I think I love you even more. | 如果有这个可能 我想我爱你比爱她更深 |
[19:27] | So it’s hard for me to believe I’m not gonna… | 所以我很难相信我不会… |
[19:30] | well, that someone else isn’t gonna take you away. | 别人不会把你夺走 |
[19:33] | Let it be me. Let it be me! | 让我夺走她吧 |
[19:41] | Honey, that’s very sweet. | 亲爱的 你的话好窝心 |
[19:45] | It just seems to me, though, that if two people love each other… | 我只是觉得 如果两个人彼此相爱 |
[19:49] | and trust each other, like we do… | 彼此信任 像我们这样 |
[19:51] | there’s no reason to be jealous. | 就没有理由嫉妒 |
[20:02] | I gotta get going. | 我得走了 |
[20:03] | Bye, Chandler. | 再见 钱德勒 |
[20:04] | Oh, okay Ross. Listen, this pen’s getting kind of boring. | 罗斯 这支笔有点无聊了 |
[20:07] | So can you pick me up some porn? | 可以帮我拿几本色情杂志吗 |
[20:12] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[20:14] | I’ve gotta go pick up Ben we got a play-date this afternoon. | 我得去接本 今天下午带他跟别人一起玩 |
[20:17] | With who? | 跟谁 |
[20:18] | Just this woman I met last night at the party. | 我昨晚在派对上认识的女人 |
[20:21] | There was a woman at? | 昨晚派对的女人 |
[20:25] | – The stripper? – Yeah. | -脱衣舞娘 -没错 |
[20:29] | You have a play-date with a stripper? | 你跟脱衣舞娘一起带孩子玩 |
[20:32] | Man, I gotta get a kid! | 老天 我得生个孩子才行 |
[20:42] | Yeah, yeah. We started talking after she you know, did her thing… | 是的 她跳玩脱衣舞之后我们开始聊天 |
[20:46] | and it turns out she’s got a boy about Ben’s age. | 原来她有个和本年龄相仿的儿子 |
[20:49] | So we’re gonna take the kids to a Gymboree class. | 我们要带孩子们去金宝贝亲子班 |
[20:52] | – Is that okay? – Sure. Is she married? | -可以吗 -当然可以 她结婚没有 |
[20:55] | Ah, no. | 没有 |
[21:01] | Are you jealous? | 你嫉妒吗 |
[21:04] | No, you know, I just don’t see | 不 我只是不懂 |
[21:06] | why she has to play with you. That’s all. | 她干嘛跟你带孩子出去 |
[21:08] | I mean, doesn’t she, you know, | 她没有其他当妈妈的 |
[21:10] | have any other stripper-mom friends of her own? | 脱衣舞娘朋友吗 |
[21:17] | You are totally jealous! | 你嫉妒得要命 |
[21:19] | I’m not jealous. All right? | 我才没有嫉妒 好吗 |
[21:21] | This is about… | 这是因为 |
[21:24] | people feeling certain things… | 人们对脱衣舞娘 |
[21:27] | you know, about… | 都有某种 |
[21:30] | strippers. And, you know, and…. | 看法 你知道… |
[21:34] | Honey, I love you too. | 亲爱的 我也爱你 |
[21:35] | Bye. | 再见 |
[21:37] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等… |
[21:38] | What? | 干嘛 |
[21:53] | Well, there’s a kiss he won’t forget for a few hours. | 这个吻可以让他回味好几个小时 |
[21:55] | – You know. – I know. | -明白吗 -我知道 |
[21:57] | Either that or you just turned him on and sent him to a stripper. | 或者说你刚煽起他的火来 便宜了脱衣舞娘 |
[22:07] | Is there a Julio here? | 胡利欧在这里吗 |
[22:10] | I am Julio. | 我就是胡利欧 |
[22:13] | Mr. Pretentious. | 你非常自以为是 |
[22:15] | You think there’s no one finer while your poems are unpublished, | 以为自己好得不得了 你的诗都没出版 |
[22:18] | and you work in a diner. | 你在餐厅工作 |
[22:20] | You’re no God’s gift to women. | 你不是上帝对女人的恩赐 |
[22:22] | That’s all in your head. | 这只是你自以为是 |
[22:25] | You are just a butt-munch. | 你只是个讨厌鬼 |
[22:27] | No one likes a butt-munch! | 没人喜欢讨厌鬼 |
[22:28] | And you’re also bad in bed. | 你的床上功夫也很烂 |