时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | How much you give me to eat this whole jar of olives? | 如果我把整罐橄榄吃光 你给我多少钱 |
[00:07] | I won’t give you anything, but you’ll owe me $2.95. | 我一分钱也不给 但你欠我两块九毛五 |
[00:11] | Done. | 成交 |
[00:14] | I need an atlas! I need an atlas! | 我需要地图 我需要地图 |
[00:16] | Why? Do you have a report due? | 干嘛 你要交报告吗 |
[00:19] | I have a date with this diplomat I met… | 我要和一个外交官约会 |
[00:21] | while I was giving free massages outside the U.N. | 我在联合国大楼外做免费按摩时认识的 |
[00:25] | And I don’t know where his country is. | 我不知道他是哪个国家的人 |
[00:28] | Let’s start with the free massages at the U.N. | 先说你为什么要在联合国大楼外做免费按摩 |
[00:31] | It’s my new thing. I figure, | 这是我的新目标 我认为 |
[00:32] | “Bodies at peace make peace.” | 平和的身体可以缔造和平 |
[00:36] | You might just get the first Nobel Prize in rubbing. | 你搞不好会得第一个诺贝尔按摩奖 |
[00:40] | So what country is this guy from? | 这家伙是哪个国家的人 |
[00:46] | There’s a “g” in there. | 里面有个”G” |
[00:49] | Where’s that? | 这个国家在哪里 |
[00:50] | In your atlas! | 在你的地图上 |
[00:52] | I don’t have an atlas. | 我没有地图 |
[00:54] | But wait, I do have a globe. Hold on. | 不过等等 我有地球仪 等一下 |
[00:57] | So Pheebs, what’s this guy like? | 菲比 他是什么样的人 |
[00:59] | Well, he’s very… | 他很 |
[01:01] | dashing, you know? | 有冲劲 |
[01:03] | And very, very sophisticated. | 而且非常练达 |
[01:05] | And he doesn’t speak English… | 他不会讲英文 |
[01:11] | Okay, here you go. | 好了 给 |
[01:12] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[01:15] | It’s a globe. | 地球仪 |
[01:19] | And a pencil sharpener. | 也是削笔刀 |
[01:23] | Anybody need anything copied? I’m going down the Xerox place. | 有什么要复印的吗 我要去影印店 |
[01:25] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[01:26] | Okay, listen, just give me anything I can make two of. | 随便给我什么拿去复印就好 |
[01:30] | If you don’t have anything to copy, why are you go down there? | 如果你没有东西要复印 干嘛要去 |
[01:33] | Are you just gonna down there to gawk at that hot girl… | 你又要去看那个 |
[01:35] | with the bellybutton ring again? | 穿了肚脐环的美女吗 |
[01:37] | Yeah. You wanna come? | 没错 要一起去吗 |
[01:40] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[01:47] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:53] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:55] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:58] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:02] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:05] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:08] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:11] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:13] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:16] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:18] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:21] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:33] | Come on, Chloe. Finish with your customer first. | 快 克萝伊 先把你的顾客解决掉 |
[02:36] | Come on, Chloe. Come on, Chloe! | 快点 克萝伊 快点 克萝伊 |
[02:39] | Can I help you? | 要复印吗 |
[02:43] | You know what, we’re having second thoughts about our copying needs. | 我们对复印的需求有些迟疑 |
[02:47] | And we’ll need more time to think about it. | 还需要时间重新考虑下 |
[02:51] | Chloe, switch with me. There’s some guys here’s got a crush on you. | 克萝伊 跟我换 有人迷上你了 |
[02:56] | Okay, that hurt us. | 好吧 真是伤人 |
[02:58] | Hi, guys. I haven’t seen you since this morning. | 你们好 早上以后就没再看见你们了 |
[03:03] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[03:06] | you know. | 那个 |
[03:09] | What are you guys doing tomorrow night? | 你们明天晚上有事吗 |
[03:11] | Both of us? | 我们两个 |
[03:13] | Maybe. Does that scare you? | 也许吧 害怕了吗 |
[03:21] | Relax. Just Isaac’s deejaying at The Philly. | 别紧张 艾塞克在菲力酒吧当DJ |
[03:24] | – You should come. – We’ll be there. | -你们也去玩吧 -我们会的 |
[03:26] | Great. I’ll see you then. | 太好了 到时候见 |
[03:28] | All right! Rock on. | 好啊 摇摇摇 |
[03:42] | He says that walking with you | 他说和你散步让他觉得仿佛 |
[03:45] | makes this strange city feel like home. | 这个陌生的城市就是他的家 |
[03:48] | Me too. Although this city is my home. | 我也是 虽然这里本来就是我家 |
[03:52] | So that’s dumb, what I said. Don’t tell him I said that. | 我说的是蠢话 别跟他说我说的这些 |
[03:56] | You make something up. | 你自己编吧 |
[04:08] | Nice! Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[04:11] | This is me, here. | 我家到了 |
[04:22] | Your eyes are very pretty. | 你的眼睛好美 |
[04:25] | Thank you very much. | 非常谢谢你 |
[04:29] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:39] | He would like to kiss you. | 他想吻你 |
[04:44] | You don’t have to do that now. | 你不必麻烦了 |
[04:47] | No, no, not him! No, you don’t. | 不 我不是说他 是你不必麻烦了 |
[04:54] | The moment’s over. | 时机已经过了 |
[05:12] | See, there it is, right there. | 看 就在这里 |
[05:13] | It’s small. | 好小 |
[05:16] | Yeah, but Sergei said it took the Germans six weeks… | 对 但赛尔吉说德军花了六星期 |
[05:19] | to get all the way across it. | 才横跨国境 |
[05:21] | – So you had fun? – Yeah. | -你开心吗 -当然 |
[05:24] | Except for, you know, when you’re on a date… | 你知道吗 只可惜约会的时候 |
[05:26] | and you’re getting along really great… | 虽然非常愉快 |
[05:31] | No. | 不知道 |
[05:35] | Is Rach in her room? | 瑞秋在房间里吗 |
[05:37] | No, she’s still at work, but she told me to tell you to call her. | 她还没下班 但叫你打电话给她 |
[05:40] | What? Is she gonna cancel on me again? How could she do this? | 什么 她又要放我鸽子 她怎么可以这样 |
[05:44] | Doesn’t she know it’s our anniversary? | 她忘记这是我们的周年纪念日了吗 |
[05:46] | All right, Ross. This is the extent of my knowledge on the subject. | 罗斯 我对这件事只知道这么多 |
[05:50] | “Call Rachel.” | 打电话给瑞秋 |
[05:52] | What’s that on the bottom? | 底下是什么 |
[05:53] | That’s my doodle of a ladybug with a top hat. | 是我的涂鸦 戴高顶礼帽的瓢虫 |
[05:57] | She’s fancy. | 很漂亮 |
[06:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:04] | – Hey, honey. – Oh, hi. | -嘿 亲爱的 -嗨 |
[06:05] | What’s…how’s it going? | 怎么回事 |
[06:07] | There was a disaster in shipping. I have to get this order in. | 运货出了大问题 我得把这批货弄到 |
[06:10] | Honey, I’m so sorry, but it looks like | 对不起亲爱的 不过看样子 |
[06:12] | I’ll be here all night. | 我要开通宵了 |
[06:14] | What? Well, how about I come up there? | 什么 那我过去好不好 |
[06:16] | No, honey, please. | 不要 亲爱的拜托 |
[06:18] | I just have too much to deal with. | 我要处理的事情太多了 |
[06:20] | Anyway, I’m going out with Sergei again tonight, and…. | 反正我今晚要跟塞尔吉约会 |
[06:26] | so that when we, it’s time for our alone time | 这样我们想独处的时候 |
[06:28] | you two can split off? | 你们两个可以离开 |
[06:31] | You know, he’s kind of cute. | 他长得挺帅的 |
[06:33] | Kind of cute like really kind of cute? | 你说挺帅的 是真的很帅 |
[06:36] | Or “kind of cute” like your friend Spackle-Back Larry? | 还是跟你的朋友 屎屁股赖利一样帅 |
[06:39] | Don’t call him that. | 别这样叫他 |
[06:41] | His name is Spackle-Back Harry. | 他叫做屎屁股哈利 |
[06:48] | You know what? Maybe we should get going. | 知道吗 也许我们该出发了 |
[06:50] | I mean what time did Chloe say we should get there? | 克萝伊说几点到 |
[06:51] | – 10:30. – What time is it now? | -十点半 -现在几点 |
[06:54] | 4:30. | 四点半 |
[06:56] | All right. So we’ll hang out. | 我们再坐会儿好了 |
[07:03] | Remember when she brought up that thing about the three of us? | 记得她提过我们三个人那回事吗 |
[07:07] | Yes, vividly. | 记得很清楚 |
[07:10] | – She was kidding about that, right? – Yeah, I think so. | -她是开玩笑的吧 -我想是的 |
[07:18] | Yeah, I think so. | 我想也是 |
[07:20] | God, it’d be weird if that situation presented itself tonight. | 老天 如果今晚出现这种场面那就太诡异了 |
[07:25] | Yeah, I mean… | 对 我是说… |
[07:28] | what would we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[07:32] | Dude, I don’t know. | 兄弟 我可不知道 |
[07:36] | She was kidding. | 她是开玩笑的 |
[07:37] | She was…. | 她是… |
[07:39] | You know, just in case, maybe we should come up with set ground rules. | 我们应该订下基本规则 以防万一 |
[07:42] | Yeah. For sure. | 对 那当然 |
[07:44] | Okay. Probably want the first one to be, “Never open your eyes.” | 最重要的原则就是 “绝对不要张开眼睛” |
[07:49] | Because you don’t want to be doing something… | 你可不想在做什么的时候 |
[07:52] | and then look up, right? | 抬头一看 对不对 |
[07:55] | And see something that you don’t want to be seeing. | 看到你不想看的东西 |
[08:00] | Good call. Nice. | 说得好 不错 |
[08:01] | Hold it! Hold it! | 等等 等等 |
[08:05] | What if my eyes are closed, and… | 万一我的眼睛闭上 然后 |
[08:08] | and my hand is out there…. | 我的手在那里… |
[08:12] | Okay, eyes open at all times! | 好吧 眼睛不能闭着 |
[08:18] | How do we decide where we… | 我们怎么决定 |
[08:22] | you know, each would… | 哪个人 |
[08:23] | you know… | 要在 |
[08:27] | be? | 哪里 |
[08:28] | Right. Well, you know, we could flip for it. | 对 我们可以丢硬币决定 |
[08:32] | I guess. But like, what’s heads and what’s tails? | 我想也是 不过头尾分别代表什么 |
[08:37] | If you don’t know that, | 如果你连这个都不知道 |
[08:38] | then I don’t want to do this with you. | 我也不想跟你一起上了 |
[08:43] | No, no. I am looking at a purchase order right here… | 不 订单就在我面前 |
[08:47] | and it clearly states that we ordered the Rivera bikini | 上面说我们订的是里维拉比基尼 |
[08:49] | in a variety of sizes and colors and… | 各种尺寸和颜色都有 |
[08:54] | What does it matter what I’m wearing? | 这跟我穿什么有何相干 |
[08:56] | Could I please speak to your supervisor? Thank you. | 可以请你的主管过来吗 谢谢 |
[09:00] | We’re hold. | 等着 |
[09:01] | My God! What are you doing here? | 我的天 你来干什么 |
[09:04] | Well, you said you couldn’t go out, so…. | 你说你不能出去 所以… |
[09:07] | You brought a picnic! What a boyfriend. | 你带了野餐篮 真是个好男朋友 |
[09:10] | That’s it. On Monday, I start wearing makeup. | 就这么定了 星期一我要开始化妆 |
[09:14] | Ross, honey, this is very nice, | 罗斯 亲爱的 你很体贴 |
[09:16] | but I’ve got a crisis. | 但我现在大难临头 |
[09:18] | But I’ve got couscous! | 但我这有蒸麦粉 |
[09:20] | Honey, I’m sorry, | 亲爱的 对不起 |
[09:22] | I know it’s our anniversary… | 我知道今天是我们周年纪念 |
[09:23] | but I told you on the phone, I don’t have time to stop. | 但我在电话里跟你说过 我没有时间停下来 |
[09:27] | Okay, you don’t have to stop. I’m invisible. I’m not here. | 你不必停下来 我是隐形人 看不到 |
[09:30] | Yeah, but I don’t… | 对 可是 我不… |
[09:32] | Who approved that order? | 是谁批准这批货的 |
[09:35] | Well, there is no Mark Robinson in this office. | 我们这里没有马克·罗宾逊 |
[09:38] | Get me Mark on the phone! | 打电话给马克 |
[09:40] | I love Mark. Do you know Mark? | 我喜欢马克 你认识他吗 |
[09:42] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[09:43] | Let me just check that with what I’ve got here. | 让我看看手中的订单 |
[09:45] | All right, see, 038 is not the number for this store. | 038不是本店的号码 |
[09:48] | 038 is Atlanta. | 那是亚特兰大的号码 |
[09:55] | Pepper? | 胡椒 |
[09:57] | None for me. | 我不用 |
[09:59] | Okay, sorry! | 好 对不起 |
[10:01] | I’m sorry. As I was saying, the store number is wrong. | 对不起 我刚才说商店号码是错的 |
[10:05] | And I’m sorry, but | 对不起 可是… |
[10:06] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[10:15] | Excuse me, I’m sorry. I’m gonna have to call you back. | 抱歉 我待会儿再打给你 |
[10:17] | I’ve got Shemp in my office. | 有个小丑在这里捣乱 |
[10:22] | – What are you doing? – I’m sorry. | -你这是干嘛 -对不起 |
[10:24] | But somebody’s off the phone! How about a glass of wine… | 但你电话讲完了 喝杯酒吧 |
[10:28] | by the fire? I can get it going again…. | 围着火对饮 我可以再把火升起来 |
[10:31] | Ross, you’re not listening to me. I don’t have time to stop. | 罗斯 你没有听我说话 我没空 |
[10:35] | Come on, Rachel. You don’t have what? 10 minutes? | 得了吧 瑞秋 你连十分钟都没有吗 |
[10:37] | I don’t have 10 minutes! | 我连十分钟都没有 |
[10:38] | Sophie, does she have 10 minutes? | 苏菲 她有十分钟时间吗 |
[10:40] | Ross. I told you, I don’t! | 罗斯 我说过没有 |
[10:42] | Don’t yell at me, okay? This is the most I’ve seen you all week. | 别对我吼 我一个礼拜没见到你了 |
[10:45] | Look, I cannot do this right now. | 听好了 我现在没空理你 |
[10:48] | I’ve got a deadline! | 我的交货时间快到了 |
[10:50] | Would you just go home and I’ll talk to you later. | 回家去 我们回头再说 |
[10:52] | – Yeah, but wait! – Goodbye! | -可是等一下… -再见 |
[11:00] | Actually, that’s our three-hole punch. | 那个是我们的三孔打孔机 |
[11:12] | Look, about what happened earlier. | 刚才的事 |
[11:15] | I completely understand. You were stressed. | 我完全了解 你的压力很大 |
[11:21] | I was gonna give you a chance to apologize to me. | 我本来要给你机会向我道歉的 |
[11:25] | For what. For letting you throw me out of your office? | 凭什么 凭你把我赶出办公室吗 |
[11:28] | You had no right coming down to my office, Ross. | 你没有权利到我办公室来 罗斯 |
[11:31] | You do not bring a picnic basket to somebody’s work… | 你不能带着野餐篮到人家的办公室去 |
[11:35] | unless maybe they’re a park ranger! | 除非那个人是公园管理员 |
[11:40] | Excuse me for wanting to be with my girlfriend on our anniversary. | 原谅我只想在周年纪念日跟女朋友在一起 |
[11:44] | Boy, what an ass am I! | 老天 我真是混蛋 |
[11:47] | But I told you I didn’t have the time! | 但我说过我没有时间 |
[11:50] | Well, you never have the time. | 你一直都没时间 |
[11:52] | I don’t feel like I even have a girlfriend anymore, Rachel. | 我觉得自己好像根本没有女朋友 瑞秋 |
[11:54] | Ross, what do you want from me? | 罗斯 你到底想让我怎么做 |
[11:56] | Do you want me to quit my job… | 你是不是要我辞职 |
[11:57] | so you can feel like you have a girlfriend? | 好让你觉得自己有女朋友 |
[11:59] | No, but it would nice if you’d realize that it’s just a job. | 不 我只希望你了解这只是一份工作 |
[12:03] | – Just a job? – Yes. | -只是一份工作 -没错 |
[12:07] | Ross, do you realise it’s the first time in my life | 罗斯 这是我人生中第一次 |
[12:10] | I’m doing something I actually care about! | 做我真正喜欢的事 |
[12:11] | This’s the first time in my life | 我这辈子第一次 |
[12:13] | I’m doing something I’m actually good at! | 发挥自己的专长 |
[12:15] | If you don’t get that… | 如果你不了解 |
[12:16] | I get that, okay? I get that big time, and I’m happy for you. | 我了解 我非常了解 也为你高兴 |
[12:20] | But I’m tired of having a relationship with your answering machine! | 但我受够了跟你的答录机谈恋爱 |
[12:22] | I don’t know what to do any more! | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[12:24] | Well, neither do I! | 我也不知道 |
[12:27] | Is this about Mark? | 这是因为马克吗 |
[12:30] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[12:31] | Okay, it’s not. | 好 不是 |
[12:32] | Oh, my God! | 我的老天爷 |
[12:34] | I cannot keep having this same fight over and over again, Ross. | 我不能总跟你为同一件事吵架 罗斯 |
[12:37] | No, you’re making this too hard. | 天哪 你让我受不了 |
[12:40] | I’m making this too hard? Okay, what do you want me to do? | 我让你受不了 你要我怎么做 |
[12:43] | I don’t know! I don’t know! Look… | 我不知道 我不知道 这样吧 |
[12:45] | maybe we should just take a break! | 也许我们应该分开一下 |
[12:47] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[12:48] | Fine, you’re right. Let’s take a break. Let’s cool off. Okay? | 很好 你说得对 我们冷静一下 好吗 |
[12:52] | Let’s get some frozen yogurt or something. | 我们去吃冻酸奶吧 |
[12:56] | No. | 不 |
[13:00] | A break from us. | 我们分开吧 |
[13:16] | And the advances in collating in the past five years. | 过去五年来在逐页复印方面进步很大 |
[13:18] | We just got in an X-5000, you know? | 我们进了一台X5000 |
[13:22] | This X-5000 makes an X-50 look like a T-71. | 有了X5000 X50看起来就像T71 |
[13:28] | It’s the dinosaur guy! | 研究恐龙的人来了 |
[13:31] | – Hi, Ross! – Hi, Chloe. | -你好 罗斯 -你好 克萝伊 |
[13:33] | I want you to meet some friends of mine. | 介绍你认识我的朋友 |
[13:38] | This guy’s my hero. | 他是我的偶像 |
[13:39] | He comes in with stuff, he wants it blown up 400%. | 他要把东西放大四倍 |
[13:42] | We say we don’t do that. He says, “You gotta.” | 我说我们不印 他说非印不可 |
[13:44] | You know what? We did it. | 知道吗 结果我们办到了 |
[13:47] | And now anytime anybody wants 400, | 现在有人要放大四倍 |
[13:48] | we just say, “Let’s Ross it!” | 我们就说”罗斯它吧” |
[13:50] | And that’s the only color that comes in. | 而且只有一种颜色 |
[13:54] | Yo, Chloe! Do you have a quarter for the condom machine? | 克萝伊 你有硬币吗 我要买安全套 |
[14:02] | So what are you doing here? | 你怎么会来 |
[14:03] | I thought tonight’s your big anniversary dinner. | 今晚不是你的周年纪念日吗 |
[14:05] | A little change of plans. | 计划略有改变 |
[14:07] | We’re gonna break up instead. | 我们打算分手 |
[14:12] | Okay and I can also speak a little French. | 我还会说一点法文 |
[14:19] | Why? What did I say? | 怎么了 我说的是什么 |
[14:21] | Well, you just asked if I wanted to go to bed with you tonight. | 你刚才问我 今晚要不要跟你上床 |
[14:27] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[14:28] | No wonder I get such great service at Cafe Maurice. | 难怪我在莫立斯餐厅得到那么好的服务 |
[14:32] | Knock, knock, knock. | 敲敲敲 |
[14:35] | Hi. Could you please tell Sergei that I was fascinated… | 麻烦你告诉塞尔吉 我很欣赏 |
[14:39] | by what Boutros Boutros-Ghali | 布特罗斯·布特罗斯-加利 |
[14:41] | said in the New York Times? | 在《纽约时报》上的文章 |
[14:46] | You didn’t say “Boutros Boutros-Ghali.” | 你没有说布特罗斯·布特罗斯-加利 |
[14:48] | Boutros Boutros-Ghali. | 布特罗斯·布特罗斯-加利 |
[14:52] | He says he was too. | 他说他也是 |
[14:54] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[14:57] | So I was wondering | 我在想… |
[14:59] | Okay, ah, before you get all talky again… | 趁你们还没开口说话 |
[15:02] | could you also please tell Sergei… | 麻烦你告诉塞尔吉 |
[15:06] | that I really like his suit. | 我很喜欢他的西装 |
[15:23] | He said, “Thank you very much. He thinks you look pretty tonight. | 他说 “谢谢你 你今晚很美 |
[15:26] | Your hair, golden like the sun.” | 你的秀发如阳光般闪闪发亮” |
[15:27] | So you’re a chef? | 这么说你是个厨师 |
[15:30] | I’m also thinking of opening up my own restaurant. | 我打算自己开一间餐厅 |
[15:33] | – Really? – Monica, | -是嘛 -莫妮卡 |
[15:34] | Could I talk to you behind my menu please? | 跟你说几句悄悄话好吗 |
[15:39] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[15:40] | Well, I was having a conversation. | 我在聊天啊 |
[15:42] | But Misha’s so interested in you, | 但米夏对你非常有意思 |
[15:44] | Sergei and I haven’t been able to say two words to each other. | 而塞尔吉跟我根本说不上话 |
[15:48] | You want me to sit silently, | 你要我安安静静地坐着 |
[15:50] | while the three of you have conversation? | 听你们三个人说话吗 |
[15:51] | That would be great. Thank you. | 那就再好不过了 谢谢 |
[16:00] | – Hello. – Hi. It’s Mark. | -你好 -嗨 我是马克 |
[16:05] | What? Is it my breath? | 怎么 我有口臭吗 |
[16:06] | No. Sorry. I just thought you were somebody else. Hi. | 不 对不起 我以为是别人打来的 嗨 |
[16:11] | Hi, look, I was just gonna leave a message. | 嗨 我本想打电话留言的 |
[16:13] | Isn’t tonight your big anniversary dinner? | 今晚不是你的周年纪念日吗 |
[16:18] | Rach? Are you okay? | 瑞秋 你没事吧 |
[16:20] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[16:23] | You wanna talk? I mean I can come over. | 你想聊聊吗 我可以过来 |
[16:25] | No! Really, no. Please. That’s okay. | 真的不必了 没关系 |
[16:28] | All right. I’m coming over and I’m bringing Chinese food. | 好 我带中国菜过来 |
[16:31] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[16:32] | It’s for me. | 是我要吃的 |
[16:35] | Okay. Bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[16:41] | – So what’re you gonna do? – What can I do? | -你打算怎么办 -我能怎么办 |
[16:43] | One person wants to break up, you break up. | 对方想分手 就只能分手了 |
[16:45] | No way. This is you guys. | 才不是 你们两个非比寻常 |
[16:48] | Call her and work it out. | 快打电话和好 |
[16:49] | Come on. We just had this huge fight. Don’t I have to wait awhile? | 我们刚刚才大吵一架 不用先等一段时间吗 |
[16:53] | It isn’t like swimming after you eat. Pick up the phone! | 又不是刚吃完饭不能游泳 去打电话 |
[17:01] | You know that swimming thing is a myth. | 吃完饭不能游泳完全不可信 |
[17:04] | Tell that to my Uncle Lenny. | 去跟我蓝尼叔叔说吧 |
[17:06] | Why? What happened to him? | 为什么 他怎么了 |
[17:09] | Nothing. He just really believes in that. | 没怎么 他非常相信这回事 |
[17:13] | Then we got into this big stupid fight it was awful. | 然后我们大吵了一架 弄得很僵 |
[17:17] | I told him he treats me like a park ranger, something…. | 我说他把我当公园管理员什么的 |
[17:23] | And then… | 然后 |
[17:25] | I told him I wanted to take a break. | 我告诉他我想分开 |
[17:27] | I don’t want to take a break. | 我不想分开 |
[17:30] | I’m sorry. | 我真替你难过 |
[17:33] | Egg roll? | 蛋卷 |
[17:35] | No. | 不用 |
[17:37] | And then I called him and he wasn’t there. | 然后我打电话给他 他不在家 |
[17:40] | He’s probably just out. | 他大概只是出去了 |
[17:42] | Thank you, that’s very helpful. I’m glad you came over. | 谢谢你 你说的话真有用 你来了真好 |
[17:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:51] | Hi, it’s me. | 是我 |
[17:53] | Oh, I’m so glad you called. | 你打来就好了 |
[17:55] | Really? | 真的 |
[17:56] | I’ve been thinking, this is crazy. | 我在想这太荒唐了 |
[17:58] | Don’t you think we can work on this? | 你不觉得我们可以再沟通吗 |
[18:00] | What do you want to drink? | 你想喝什么 |
[18:02] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[18:05] | Nobody? | 没有人 |
[18:08] | Is it okay if I finish the apple juice? | 我可以把苹果汁喝光吗 |
[18:11] | Is that Mark? | 是马克吗 |
[18:13] | Honey, look, he just came over… | 亲爱的 他只是过来… |
[18:15] | Yeah, got it! | 好 我懂了 |
[18:21] | Hey, Dinosaur Guy! Look at you, so sad. | 恐龙先生 看看你好伤心啊 |
[18:25] | Come dance. | 来跳舞吧 |
[18:26] | That’s okay. Thanks. | 没关系 谢谢你 |
[18:30] | You don’t have to smile. You just have to dance. | 你不必笑 只要跳舞就好了 |
[18:32] | I don’t feel like dancing. I feel like having a drink, okay? | 我不想跳舞 我想喝酒 好吗 |
[18:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:37] | Two beers! | 两瓶啤酒 |
[18:40] | And the vet said it was time. | 兽医跟我说时候到了 |
[18:42] | And so from half a world away… | 我在地球的另一端 |
[18:44] | while my mother held the phone to his ear… | 我母亲把电话拿到它耳朵旁边 |
[18:48] | I said goodbye to my dog in seven languages… | 我用七种语言跟我的狗说再见 |
[18:55] | – Could I have a tissue? – Oh, sure. | -给我一张纸巾好吗 -没问题 |
[18:57] | I just hope you don’t accidentally… | 希望你不会不小心 |
[18:59] | suck it up through your nose and choke on it. | 吸进鼻子里呛死 |
[19:08] | Sergei would like to apologize for my behavior tonight. | 塞尔吉为我今晚的言行道歉 |
[19:13] | Well, tell him, “Apology accepted.” | 跟他说 “我接受他的道歉” |
[19:18] | Oh, he’s unbelievable. I mean for the first time in three years | 他真是难以置信 三年来 |
[19:22] | someone actually wants to talk to me, | 第一次有人想跟我说话 |
[19:24] | But do you think he would let me enjoy that? No! | 但你想他会让我这么好过吗 当然不会 |
[19:28] | You silly diplomat. | 你这个笨蛋外交官 |
[19:29] | Why don’t you learn some English, Sergei? | 你怎么不学英文啊 塞尔吉 |
[19:33] | Excuse me, but isn’t he paying for your dinner? | 对不起 你的晚餐不是他付帐的吗 |
[19:37] | The man’s dog just died. | 人家的狗刚刚过世了 |
[19:57] | I have just resigned my post. | 我辞职了 |
[19:59] | Would you care to accompany me to the Rainbow Room? | 你愿不愿意陪我去彩虹厅 |
[20:02] | I have diplomatic coupons. | 我有外交官优惠券 |
[20:06] | It would be my pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[20:08] | My guy has coupons. | 我的男伴有优惠券 |
[20:12] | Your guy can’t even say “coupons”. | 你的男伴连”优惠券”都不会讲 |
[20:23] | Plate. | 盘子 |
[20:24] | Plate! Yes! Plate! | 盘子 对 盘子 |
[20:30] | See, we don’t need them. | 看 我们不需要他们 |
[20:34] | – Plate? – Yeah. | -盘子 -嗯 |
[20:47] | I like this song. | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[20:49] | Well, you’re practically dancing, already. | 你等于已经在跳舞了 |
[20:53] | – Why don’t you just do it over here? – No, no. | -不如到这里来跳吧 -算了 |
[20:56] | What are you, married? | 怎么 你结婚了吗 |
[20:58] | Because that’s okay. | 因为这也无所谓 |
[21:15] | Oh, be home, be home, be home…. | 在家… |
[21:20] | be home, be home, be home…. | 在家… |
[21:24] | You’re not home. | 你不在家 |
[21:37] | Still no smile? | 还是不笑 |
[22:17] | Miss American Pie. | 美国派小姐 |
[22:18] | Ameri-can. | 美国 |
[22:21] | You know, it’s a very hard language. | 这种语言很难学 |
[22:25] | Let’s do it again. | 再来一次 |