时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So whose idea was it to put everybody in the diner on skates? | 是谁出主意让服务生都穿溜冰鞋的 |
[00:05] | Some idiot customer put a suggestion in the suggestion box. | 某个白痴客人投意见箱建议的 |
[00:09] | Oh, my God! They took my idea! | 天啊 他们盗用我的点子 |
[00:10] | – That was you? – Yeah. | -居然是你 -对啊 |
[00:12] | Okay, there you go. | 行了 过去吧 |
[00:15] | Rachel, I made you cocoa. | 瑞秋 我帮你泡了可可 |
[00:17] | Oh, that’s so…. | 你好体贴… |
[00:20] | Oh, my God! Are you guys okay? | 天啊 你们还好吗 |
[00:26] | Oh, my. | 辣喔 |
[00:35] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[00:40] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[00:42] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[00:45] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[00:49] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[00:53] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[00:55] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[00:58] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:00] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:03] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:05] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:09] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:23] | You know, with that goatee, you kind of look like Satan. | 你留山羊胡有点像撒旦 |
[01:28] | So that’s why the priest threw holy water on me. | 怪不得神父对我洒圣水 |
[01:33] | Okay, listen, you have to cheer up! Okay? | 听着 你得振作一点 知道吗 |
[01:36] | You should come out with Ross and me. | 你应该跟我和罗斯出门 |
[01:37] | Anything is better than sitting here crying all day about Kate. | 总比整天坐在这里为凯特伤心好 |
[01:41] | I was crying because… | 我伤心是因为 |
[01:44] | because nobody believed Quincy’s theory. | 没有人相信昆西的理论 |
[01:48] | I’m gonna be on TV! | 我要上电视了 |
[01:50] | – No way! – Yeah. | -不会吧 -真的 |
[01:51] | They’re putting together a panel to talk about the fossils in Peru. | 有一个讨论秘鲁最新发掘化石的座谈会 |
[01:55] | The Discovery Channel’s filming it! | 探索频道要去拍摄 |
[01:57] | Oh, my God! Who’s gonna watch that? | 天啊 谁会看 |
[02:02] | – Thanks. You ready to go? – Yeah. | -谢了 可以走了吗 -走吧 |
[02:05] | – I saw a girl with that vest. – Thanks. | -我看过一个女生穿那件背心 -多谢提醒 |
[02:10] | Most of us think of chocolate and baskets as traditional Easter gifts. | 大部分人视巧克力和礼篮为传统复活节礼物 |
[02:14] | Some people insist on giving live chicks as presents. | 有些人却坚持送活的小鸡 |
[02:19] | Unfortunately, the sad fact remains | 告诉大家一个可悲的事实 |
[02:21] | that most of these little guys won’t live to see the fourth of July. | 大部份的小鸡都活不到独立日 |
[02:24] | Because of as a result of improper care, they will be dead. | 由于得不到妥善照顾 它们生命短暂 |
[02:27] | You guys got any of those baby chicks? | 你们有小鸡吗 |
[02:30] | I was watching this commercial on TV, | 我看到电视上的广告 |
[02:32] | and man, those things are cute! | 天啊 那些小鸡好可爱哦 |
[02:39] | Pete, you’re back! | 彼特 你回来了 |
[02:40] | Hey, check this out! | 你看 |
[02:43] | Skates! | 溜冰鞋 |
[02:48] | You’re sturdier than Chandler. | 你比钱德勒结实多了 |
[02:50] | He crumbled like a piece of paper. | 他一撞就散架 |
[02:52] | How was your trip? | 旅途顺利吗 |
[02:54] | What’d you bring me? | 你送什么给我 |
[02:58] | Hotel toiletries from Japan! | 日本制造的宾馆化妆品 |
[03:01] | These are gonna go in my permanent collection. | 我会永远收藏好的 |
[03:04] | – Want some coffee? – Yeah, sure, that’d be great. | -要喝咖啡吗 -当然 那最好不过了 |
[03:10] | Regular or decaf? | 普通的 还是低咖啡因的 |
[03:12] | Whichever’s closest. | 最近的就行了 |
[03:15] | – Ask me what I did today. – What did you do today, Pete? | -问我今天做了什么 -你今天做了什么 彼特 |
[03:18] | I bought a restaurant | 我买下一家餐厅 |
[03:19] | – and I would like you to be the head chef. – What? | -想请你当主厨 -什么 |
[03:28] | Can you believe he offered me a restaurant? | 他居然要送我一家餐厅 |
[03:30] | What a jerk. You want me to kick his ass? | 真是个混蛋 你要我揍他吗 |
[03:33] | I mean this has been like my dream | 从我拥有第一台烘烤箱 |
[03:35] | since I got my first Easy Bake Oven andopened Easy Monica’s Bakery. | 开了莫家糕饼店开始 我的梦想便是拥有一家餐厅 |
[03:47] | I mean I would kill for this job. I can totally do this job… | 有这份工作我死也甘愿 我绝对能胜任 |
[03:50] | …and God knows, I’ve paid my dues. | 上帝也知道 我吃的苦头也够多了 |
[03:55] | But Pete’s doing this because he has a crush on me. | 但彼特这么做是因为他喜欢我 |
[03:58] | And you’re still not attracted to him at all? | 你对他还是没兴趣 |
[04:00] | No. | 没有 |
[04:02] | How could I accept a restaurant from him? I can’t. | 我怎么能接受他的餐厅呢 不行 |
[04:05] | I couldn’t accept a necklace from Stu Vincent in the 7th grade. | 七年级时 史都·文森送我项链我都没收 |
[04:08] | But, Mon, that was totally different. | 但是莫妮卡 这是两回事 |
[04:10] | He was your health teacher. | 他是你的健康教育老师 |
[04:14] | What, honey? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[04:15] | My side still hurts from when you crashed into me yesterday. | 昨天被你撞到的地方还很痛 |
[04:19] | – Oh, God, I’m so sorry. – I know. | -天啊 对不起 -我知道 |
[04:20] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[04:23] | Hey, you guys. Guess what? | 嗨 你们猜怎样 |
[04:29] | Got a job on a riverboat? | 你在邮轮上找到工作吗 |
[04:33] | Y’know what I didn’t wear this suit for a year | 就因为你不喜欢 |
[04:35] | because you hated it. Well, guess what? | 我一整年没穿这套西装了 |
[04:37] | You’re not my girlfriend anymore,so…. | 你不再是我的女朋友 所以… |
[04:38] | I see. This suit is making a point. | 我懂了 这身西装代表着 |
[04:41] | Now that you’re on your own, | 你现在孤家寡人 |
[04:43] | you’re free to look as stupid as you’d like. | 可以尽情地出丑 |
[04:46] | – You like it, right? – Oh absolutely. | -你喜欢这套西装吧 -当然 |
[04:48] | I like it even more on you than I did on Colonel Sanders. | 你穿起来比肯德基爷爷还好看 |
[04:52] | – Ross, I’m kidding. – Come here. | -罗斯 开玩笑的 -回来 |
[04:54] | What were you gonna tell us? | 你刚要说什么 |
[04:55] | – Was it how you invented the cotton gin – Okay, goodbye. | -你是如何发明轧棉机的吗 -再见 |
[05:00] | So after you put the suggestion in the box… | 你投书到意见箱之后多久 |
[05:02] | …how long did it take for the roll -skater thing to happen? | 这个溜冰鞋的点子才得以实施 |
[05:06] | – About three months. – Okay. | -大约三个月 -好吧 |
[05:08] | So I guess that’s about two weeks before the topless thing kicks in. | 所以离无上装的规定 大约还有两星期 |
[05:17] | I got you something. | 我给你买了份礼物 |
[05:19] | – Open it! Open it! – Okay. | -打开来看 -好的 |
[05:28] | It’s a chicken. | 是一只鸡 |
[05:31] | It’s cute, huh? | 很可爱吧 |
[05:32] | You guys? Do you know anything about chicks? | 两位 你们了解鸡吗 |
[05:35] | Fowl? No. | 家禽 不了解 |
[05:37] | Women? No. | 女人 不了解 |
[05:41] | They are a huge responsibility. | 养鸡责任重大 |
[05:43] | Especially at this age. They require constant care. | 尤其是小鸡 他们需要有规律的照顾 |
[05:46] | They need just the right food and lots and lots of love. | 它们不能吃错东西 需要很多关爱 |
[05:50] | Well,no problem there. | 这个没问题 |
[05:57] | Easy, Lenny. | 轻一点 鸡妈妈 |
[06:04] | So, I mean, have you thought about it? | 你考虑过了吗 |
[06:07] | Okay, here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[06:09] | No. Not “the thing.” I hate “the thing.” | 不要啊 我讨厌你说”是这样的” |
[06:12] | What’s “the thing”? | 是怎样的 |
[06:15] | I can’t do it. | 我不能接受 |
[06:16] | I’m sorry. I wish I could, but I… | 抱歉 我也很想接受 但… |
[06:20] | So you have these feelings for me. | 所以你是喜欢我吧 |
[06:21] | Wait, wait, wait. That’s what you’re worried about? | 等等 等等 你在担心这个吗 |
[06:23] | If that’s the problem, we’ve got no problem. | 如果是这个问题 那就没问题了 |
[06:26] | No. I was gonna tell you over dinner, | 不是这样的 我正打算吃饭时告诉你 |
[06:28] | but I met somebody else, on my trip. | 我这趟出国认识了一个人 |
[06:33] | Her name’s Ann. She’s a journalist. | 她叫安 是名记者 |
[06:34] | We met on the plane. | 我们在飞机上认识的 |
[06:36] | She asked me if she could finish off my peanuts, | 她问我能否把我的花生吃完 |
[06:37] | I thought she said something else. We had a big laugh. | 我听成别的 我们大笑一场 |
[06:43] | Yeah, I just, I mean I got, I got tired of waiting. | 我只是…受够了等待 |
[06:46] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[06:47] | I mean I’m-I’m sorry, but I’m so happy for you. | 抱歉 但我十分为你高兴 |
[06:51] | – Now I can work for you! – I guess you can. | -现在我可以为你工作了 -看来可以了 |
[06:54] | Oh, my God! This is incredible! | 天啊 太棒了 |
[06:58] | All right, y’know what? | 好吧 等着 |
[06:59] | I’m gonna roll right into that office and quit! | 我要溜进办公室去辞职 |
[07:03] | All right! | 好 |
[07:04] | -Could you give me a little push? – Yeah. | -可以推我一下吗 -可以 |
[07:07] | – Good luck! – I’m quitting! | -祝你好运 -我要辞职了 |
[07:14] | I’m okay! I’m all right! | 我没事 我很好 |
[07:20] | That’s exciting. | 真令人兴奋啊 |
[07:21] | You went to Japan, made up a woman. | 你去了趟日本 编造了个女人 |
[07:24] | What? | 什么 |
[07:25] | I’m just saying, this “woman,” I mean, she’s fictitious, no? | 我是说这个女人…是虚构的 不是吗 |
[07:29] | – Why would you say that? – ‘Cause you’re still into Monica. | -为什么这么说 -你还是喜欢莫妮卡 |
[07:32] | You said there’s somebody else so she would agree to work with you, | 你谎称有了别人 好让她与你共事 |
[07:35] | so ’cause you figure, if you spent a lot of time together, | 因为你觉得 如果相处久了 |
[07:37] | maybe something might happen, and… | 也许就会产生感情 |
[07:40] | You’re good. You’re good. | 你真行 你真行 |
[07:43] | No, I’m fairly intuitive. And psychic. | 我只是直觉准 还会通灵 |
[07:46] | It’s a substantial gift. | 很实在的天赋 |
[07:50] | Listen. Can you promise me that you won’t tell her? | 听我说 你能答应我不要告诉她吗 |
[07:53] | Absolutely. I promise. Tell her what? | 没问题 我答应你 告诉她什么 |
[07:57] | Thanks a lot. | 谢谢你 |
[07:59] | No, I’m serious. | 不 说真的 |
[07:59] | I mean I’m intuitive, but my memory sucks. | 虽然我的直觉很准 但记性很差 |
[08:04] | Okay, but this is the last time. | 好吧 但这是最后一次 |
[08:07] | *With a chick-chick here And a chick-chick there* | *这里有只小小鸡 那里有只小小鸡* |
[08:10] | *Here a chick, there a chick Everywhere a chick-chick* | *这只鸡 那只鸡 到处都有小小鸡* |
[08:13] | Chicken…. | 鸡… |
[08:18] | How’s she doing? | 鸡妹妹好吗 |
[08:20] | She? | 妹妹 |
[08:22] | Don’t you think it’s a she? | 你不觉得是妹妹吗 |
[08:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:36] | I can’t tell. Whatever it was went back in too quickly. | 看不出来 那个东西一下子就缩回去了 |
[08:40] | Anyway, I gotta change. | 我要换衣服 |
[08:41] | I’m meeting some of the cast for drinks. | 我要去跟其他演员喝酒 |
[08:43] | – Excuse me? – What? | -什么 -怎么了 |
[08:46] | I stayed home from work today | 我今天在家呆了一天没上班 |
[08:47] | while you were at rehearsal… | 好让你在排练时 |
[08:49] | …so somebody could be here with our chick. | 能有人陪着我们的小鸡 |
[08:52] | Who was up from 2:00 this morning until 5:00 this morning… | 是谁从凌晨两点撑到凌晨五点 |
[08:56] | …trying to get her back to sleep? | 就为了要哄她睡觉 |
[08:58] | You don’t think I get up when you get up? | 你以为你起来时 我没醒着吗 |
[09:01] | Oh, here it comes. | 又来了 |
[09:03] | Yes! Here it comes! I’m stuck here all day! | 没错 又来了 我整天闷在家里 |
[09:06] | And then you come in and spend two seconds with us… | 你才回来跟我们呆了几秒钟 |
[09:11] | …and then expect to go off gallivanting with your friends? | 就要出去跟朋友花天酒地 |
[09:14] | Well, I don’t think so, mister! | 这样不行喔 先生 |
[09:18] | I need to relax, okay? I was working all day. | 我需要轻松一下 好吗 我忙了一整天 |
[09:22] | And you don’t think taking care of our chick is work? | 你觉得照顾我们的小鸡就不忙吗 |
[09:28] | That’s not what I said, okay? | 我不是那个意思 好吗 |
[09:30] | – I just meant… – I know what you meant! | -我是说… -我知道你想说什么 |
[09:39] | Did you notice that ever since we got this chick… | 你有没有发现 自从有了小鸡 |
[09:43] | …we’ve been fighting a lot more than we used to? | 我们争吵的次数变多了 |
[09:48] | I don’t know, maybe we weren’t ready to have a chick. | 谁知道 也许我们还没准备好养小鸡 |
[09:53] | I’ll take her back tomorrow. | 我明天送她回去 |
[09:55] | We’ll get our $3 back? | 那三块钱会退给我们吗 |
[10:02] | Listen, I have that TV thing in two hours, and I need your help, ok? | 我两小时后要录影 请你们帮个忙 |
[10:06] | What do you think? This blue suit or this brown one? | 怎么样 蓝色还是棕色的好 |
[10:09] | The brown one brings out your eyes. | 棕色可以突显你的眼睛 |
[10:12] | But your butt looks great in the blue one. | 但蓝色那套 显得你的屁股很翘 |
[10:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:32] | That aspirin dance really works. | 祈药舞还真有效 |
[10:38] | – Anyway, is that still…? – I’m fine. I’m fine. | -你还是… -我没事 没事 |
[10:41] | – No, you’re not! – Yes, I am. | -你有事 -我没事 |
[10:42] | -Rach. – Look, I’m fine. Watch. Look at that. | -瑞秋 -我很好 你瞧 |
[10:47] | OK, okay, look. | 好啦 好啦 |
[10:48] | You’ve got to go to a doctor, okay? | 你得去看医生 知道吗 |
[10:50] | I have to get ready and go to a dinner at my boss’s house. | 我要去我老板家参加晚宴 |
[10:54] | Very big deal. There’s people there that I have to meet. | 这很重要 有几个人非见不可 |
[10:56] | I’m sure you’ll make a great impression. | 你一定会令人印象深刻 |
[10:58] | “Hi, I’m Rachel Greene. | “你好 我是瑞秋·格林” |
[10:59] | It’s nice to meet you.” | “很高兴认识你” |
[11:02] | Come on, you probably have a broken rib. | 别倔了 你的肋骨可能断了 |
[11:04] | I’ll go to the hospital tomorrow. It’ll still be broken then. | 反正断都断了 我明天再去医院 |
[11:08] | But you know, I could use a hand getting ready. | 不过我打扮时的确需要人帮忙 |
[11:10] | – Rachel. – Either help me, or go. | -瑞秋 -你不帮忙就走 |
[11:13] | Fine. I’ll go. | 好 我走 |
[11:16] | Okay, but before you go, could you help me first? | 走之前能不能先帮忙 |
[11:22] | Sure. I’ll help you. | 当然 我帮你吧 |
[11:25] | Good, good! | 还好你们在 |
[11:26] | Do you guys know how to get a chick out of a VCR? | 知道怎么把小鸡弄出录影机吗 |
[11:37] | You know what? I cannot do this with my left hand. | 光靠左手我化不了妆 |
[11:42] | Would you please help me with this too? | 你能不能也帮下忙 |
[11:52] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[11:53] | – Let’s use this brush. – Okay. | -用这一支好了 -好 |
[11:55] | – This stuff? – Careful. | -这个 -小心一点 |
[11:57] | Light. | 沾一点 |
[11:59] | – Just sweep it across the lid. Just sweep it. – Oke-dokey. | -在眼睑上刷一下就好 刷一下 -知道啦 |
[12:04] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[12:05] | That’s just poking me in the eye. | 你是在戳我的眼睛 |
[12:07] | I’m sorry. Close…. | 对不起 闭上… |
[12:09] | – Just sweep it. – I’m sweeping. | -刷就好 -我在刷 |
[12:10] | -All right. – Sweep, sweep…. | -好 -刷 刷 |
[12:13] | – Now make it even, because we don’t…. – What? | -刷均匀 不要… -什么 |
[12:16] | You know what? I don’t want it to be too much. I want it to be subtle. | 不要太多 隐隐约约就好 |
[12:19] | No, no. You don’t wear enough of this. | 不不 你的妆不够浓 |
[12:26] | Since when do you think I don’t wear enough of this? | 你什么时候开始觉得我的妆不够浓了 |
[12:30] | Close your eye. You’re gonna like this better…. | 闭上眼睛 你一定会喜欢这个新妆容 |
[12:33] | – Close, close, close. – Blow it. | -闭眼睛 闭眼睛 -吹一下 |
[12:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:38] | Because I think this will make you a little more sophisticated. | 因为我觉得这样看起来比较成熟 |
[12:42] | Sophisticated like a hooker? | 跟妓女一样成熟吗 |
[12:48] | – Guess what I’m doing tonight. – What? | -你猜我今晚要做什么 -什么 |
[12:50] | I’m checking out the restaurant with Pete. | 我要跟彼特去看餐厅 |
[12:52] | Monica, I am so excited for you! | 莫妮卡 我好替你开心 |
[12:56] | I have to tell you something. | 我有一件事要告诉你 |
[12:58] | What? | 什么事 |
[12:59] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[13:02] | Okay. Wouldn’t it be easier to tell me something that you could tell me? | 好吧 那你挑能告诉我的事情说不是更好吗 |
[13:06] | Well, sure, in a perfect world. | 是呀 哪有那么好的事情 |
[13:10] | But no. I promised I wouldn’t tell, | 可不行 我答应不说 |
[13:11] | and I swore to all my Gods. | 我对所有神明发过誓 |
[13:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:16] | – Does it have to do with Ross and Rachel? – No. | -跟罗斯和瑞秋有关吗 -无关 |
[13:20] | – Does it have to do with Joey? – No. | -跟乔伊有关吗 -无关 |
[13:22] | Does it have to do with Chandler and that sock he keeps by his bed? | 跟钱德勒和他床边的袜子有关吗 |
[13:28] | No, but let’s come back to that later. | 不是 不过你等下你要给我讲讲 |
[13:34] | There you go! Good enough for your party? | 好了 参加晚宴够美了吧 |
[13:44] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[13:46] | Sure. I’ll just sit next to the transsexual from purchasing. | 是啊 我就坐在采购部那个人妖旁边吧 |
[13:52] | Come on. Okay, come on. | 不要这样说嘛 好啦 起来吧 |
[13:55] | All right, I gotta go, So good luck at the party. | 好了 我得走了 祝你晚宴愉快 |
[13:58] | Wait. Ross, could you just stay and help me get dressed? | 等下 罗斯 再帮我换一下衣服可以吗 |
[14:04] | – Sure. Okay. – Okay, great. | -没问题 -太好了 |
[14:07] | – Okay, just turn around. – What? | -好的 转过去吧 -什么 |
[14:11] | I don’t want you to see me naked. | 我不想让你看到我的裸体 |
[14:12] | Rachel, I’ve seen you naked a million times. | 瑞秋 我都看过几万遍了 |
[14:15] | I ate hot fudge off you naked. | 我在你裸体上吃过热奶油 |
[14:17] | I sucked that mini-marshmallow out of your bellybutton. | 还从你的肚脐眼 吸出过小软糖呢 |
[14:22] | Yeah, but that was different. I mean, we were, we were going out then, | 那个不一样 我们那时在交往 |
[14:25] | now I think it’s weird. | 现在很奇怪 |
[14:26] | Rach, you know, I can see you naked anytime I want. | 瑞秋 只要我想 我随时能看到你的裸体 |
[14:30] | What? | 什么 |
[14:32] | All I have to do is close my eyes. See? | 我只需要闭上眼睛 你看 |
[14:39] | Ross, stop that! | 罗斯 别闹了 |
[14:42] | Come on! I don’t think of me like that anymore. | 拜托 我不希望你以那种方式想我 |
[14:47] | Sorry. Nothing you can do about it. | 抱歉 你管不到 |
[14:48] | It’s one of my rights as the ex-boyfriend. | 这是我身为前任男友的权利之一 |
[14:54] | Stop it! Cut it out! Cut it out! | 别闹了 够了 够了 |
[14:57] | Okay, I’m sorry. It will never happen | 好啦 对不起 我不会再… |
[15:00] | Wait a minute! Wait,wait…. | 等一下 |
[15:02] | Now there are 100 of you, and I’m the king! | 现在有一百个你 我是国王 |
[15:07] | – Ross. – Come on. | -罗斯 -拜托 |
[15:08] | Would you grow up? It’s no big deal. | 成熟一点 这又没什么 |
[15:12] | All right. Fine. | 够了 好吧 |
[15:18] | See what you did? I’m gonna be doing it by myself now. | 这下你满意了吧 我自己换衣服算了 |
[15:21] | Okay? That’s it. | 如何 真是够了 |
[15:23] | Oh, my God. All right, look, look…. | 天啊 听我说 |
[15:26] | Rach. Easy. Easy. | 瑞秋 小心 慢点 |
[15:28] | You have to go to the hospital, okay? | 你得去医院 好吗 |
[15:30] | I do. I really do. | 我真得去了 |
[15:32] | – Okay, I’ll get your coat, then I’ll put you in a cab. – Okay. | -那我去帮你拿外套 再送你上车 -好 |
[15:35] | You’re not gonna come with me? | 你不陪我去吗 |
[15:40] | Of course I am. | 当然陪你 |
[15:43] | I just have to make a call, okay? | 我得先打个电话 可以吗 |
[15:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:53] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:54] | I’m sorry. I just can’t go to the hospital looking like this. | 对不起 我不能这样去医院 |
[15:59] | – Does it involve travel? – No. | -跟旅行有关吗 -没有 |
[16:02] | Does it involve clogs? | 跟木屐有关吗 |
[16:04] | Wait. Clogs or claws? | 等等 木屐还是爪子 |
[16:07] | – Clogs. – No. | -木屐 -不 |
[16:09] | – Claws? – No. | -爪子 -也不是 |
[16:13] | Okay. So it doesn’t involve Ross or Rachel | 所以不是罗斯和瑞秋 |
[16:15] | or Chandler or Joey. | 也不是钱德勒和乔伊 |
[16:17] | – What about Pete? – No | -那彼特呢 -不是 |
[16:20] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[16:22] | – What about Pete? – I don’t know! | -彼特怎么了 -我不知道 |
[16:25] | Okay, I feel like I’m talking to Lassie. | 我好像在跟灵犬莱西说话 |
[16:31] | – Phoebe, would you just tell me? – I can’t! | -菲比 你就直说好吗 -不行啦 |
[16:34] | – Okay, I gotta go. – But you’re so close! | -好吧 我得走了 -但你很接近了 |
[16:36] | Okay, does it involve something to do with Pete’s computer company? | 是跟彼特的电脑公司有关吗 |
[16:39] | Go! You’ll never get it! | 你走吧 你死也猜不到的 |
[16:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:53] | See, yes. That’s Yasmine Bleeth. | 没错 那就是雅丝敏·布丽丝 |
[16:56] | She’s a completely different kind of chick. | 她是一种完全不同的”品种” |
[17:02] | I love you both. | 你们两个我都爱 |
[17:05] | But in very different ways. | 是非常不一样的爱 |
[17:13] | What are you doing? You were gonna take her back to the store today. | 你在干什么 不是说今天要送她回商店吗 |
[17:16] | I did. But the store wouldn’t take her back. | 我有送 但是店里不收 |
[17:18] | Then I took her to the shelter. You know what I found out? | 后来我带她去收容所 你猜我发现什么 |
[17:27] | If they can’t find a home for her, they kill her! | 要是找不到人领养就要杀了她 |
[17:31] | I won’t let that happen to little Jasmine. | 我绝不让小雅丝敏惨遭毒手 |
[17:36] | Okay, good, good, good, | 很好 很好 |
[17:37] | – ’cause, good, ’cause I was kinda having second thoughts too. – Okay. | -其实后来我也有点反悔 -好 |
[17:41] | And it’s not just chicks, you know? | 不只小鸡 |
[17:42] | It’s all kinds of other animals. | 所有的动物都一样 |
[17:44] | That’s horrible. You did the right thing. | 太可怕了 你做得对 |
[17:47] | Thanks. I’m glad you see it that way. | 谢了 你这么想就好 |
[18:02] | Funny story! | 说来好笑 |
[18:06] | I don’t believe this! | 真不敢相信 |
[18:08] | Look at this refrigerator! It’s gigantic! | 你看这个冰柜 有够大的 |
[18:11] | I could live in this thing! | 我都可以住在里面 |
[18:13] | I’d be cold, but I’m always cold! | 虽然会冷 不过我本来就很冷 |
[18:17] | Oh, my God! Look at these spider burners! | 天啊 是传统火炉 |
[18:19] | I love spider burners! | 我最喜欢传统火炉了 |
[18:21] | So you like it? | 你喜欢喽 |
[18:23] | It is so perfect! Thank you so much. | 太完美了 真谢谢你 |
[18:27] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[18:35] | Did you just smell my hair? | 你刚才在闻我的头发吗 |
[18:37] | No! No way! What? | 怎么可能 没有啊 |
[18:41] | -Oh, God. -What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[18:44] | You still have feelings for me don’t you? | 你对我还是有感觉 是吧 |
[18:46] | No, I’m just excited about the restaurant, that’s all. | 不 我只是对餐厅的事很兴奋 |
[18:50] | – Pete. – OK, I love you. Is that so bad? | -彼特 -好吧 我爱你 有这么糟吗 |
[18:54] | No, it’s not bad. It’s not bad at all. | 不糟 一点也不糟 |
[18:57] | It’s really nice. | 其实很好 |
[18:59] | The only one who stands to get hurt is me, | 我们两个人中会受伤的人是我 |
[19:01] | and I’m okay with that. | 我都不介意了 |
[19:04] | You may be okay with getting hurt… | 你或许不介意受伤 |
[19:06] | but I am not okay with being the one who hurts you. | 但我却不能当那个伤你的人 |
[19:11] | – That’s why I can’t take this job. – What? | -所以我不能接受这份工作 -什么 |
[19:16] | We probably shouldn’t see each other anymore. | 我们或许也不该再见面了 |
[19:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:21] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[19:24] | I mean, if that’s really what you want, okay. | 你如果真的这么想 那好吧 |
[19:38] | I’m sorry things | 很抱歉事情… |
[19:39] | Shut up for a second and let me just see something. | 你先闭嘴 让我确认一下 |
[19:57] | You’d tell me the truth? | 你有说实话吗 |
[19:59] | Rach, you can’t look fat in an x-ray. | 瑞秋 X光片看起来怎么会胖 |
[20:05] | Now you stay out here and you think about what you did! | 你给我在这里好好反省 |
[20:11] | – That’s a duck! – That’s a bad duck! | -那是一只鸭子 -一只坏鸭子 |
[20:16] | How’d the thing go tonight, Ross? | 今晚的事顺利吗 罗斯 |
[20:20] | What thing? What thing? | 什么事 什么事 |
[20:21] | Nothing. There was this thing at the museum. Come on. | 没什么 就是博物馆有点事 走吧 |
[20:25] | Easy. | 小心 |
[20:28] | Ok, Now, when you come back, I hope you remember that | 等放你回来的时候 我要你记住 |
[20:30] | that chick is not a toy! | 鸡妹妹不是玩具 |
[20:36] | What “thing”? What is this “thing”? | 什么事 到底是什么事 |
[20:38] | I was kind of supposed to be on TV tonight for the Discovery Channel. | 我今晚本来要上探索频道的节目 |
[20:43] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[20:45] | Ross, why didn’t you tell me that? | 罗斯 你为什么不说 |
[20:48] | I knew that if I told you, you’d make me go… | 我知道我一说你就会赶我去 |
[20:50] | …and I knew you needed someone to be with you tonight. Come on. | 而你今晚需要有人陪同 来吧 |
[20:56] | – I cannot believe you. – What? | -我真不敢相信 -什么 |
[20:58] | That is the sweetest thing. | 你对我太好了 |
[21:11] | You should get some sleep. | 你该睡觉了 |
[21:15] | Sorry I spoiled your evening. | 抱歉搞砸你的计划 |
[21:17] | As long as you’re okay. | 你没事就好 |
[21:20] | So I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[21:32] | See you. | 再见 |
[21:46] | What did you do? | 你犯了什么错 |
[21:58] | What you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[21:59] | Having a swim. | 游泳 |
[22:02] | What about the chick? | 鸡妹妹呢 |
[22:04] | Chicks don’t swim. | 鸡不会游泳 |
[22:06] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:09] | I don’t know. | 不晓得 |
[22:12] | – Should we try? – Sure. | -要试试看吗 -好啊 |
[22:22] | See, I told you. They don’t swim. | 看吧 我就说它不会游 |
[22:25] | -Well, give him a minute. – No. | -再等一下 -那怎么行 |
[22:29] | It’s okay. It’s okay, baby, baby, baby. | 乖 没事了 没事了 宝贝 |