时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Phoebe, Are you still on hold? | 菲比 你还在等待接通吗 |
[00:04] | I was supposed to call my Dad back like two hours ago. | 我两小时前就该打给我爸了 |
[00:07] | Oh, yeah. He clicked on. | 有 他插播过 |
[00:09] | He said call him as soon as you get a chance. | 他说等你能打给他时就打过去 |
[00:11] | He’s at Flimbees. | 他在那啥啥地方 |
[00:12] | What’s Flimbees? | 那啥啥是哪儿 |
[00:13] | That’s the word I use when I can’t remember the real thing. | 我记不起正确说法时都这么说 |
[00:18] | Okay, hang up! That’s it. Come on! | 好吧 挂电话 真是够了 |
[00:21] | No. Rachel. That’s what they want me to do. | 不要 瑞秋 他们就是要我放弃 |
[00:23] | My warranty expires tomorrow. | 我的保修卡明天就过期了 |
[00:25] | If I don’t get through… | 如果我一直打不通… |
[00:26] | …they won’t fix my crappy, broken phone for free! | 就不会有人免费修理我的破电话 |
[00:29] | We cannot let them win! It’s us versus them! | 我们不能让他们得逞 这是我们与他们的较量 |
[00:31] | Yes! | 没错 |
[00:37] | Listen, I gotta double-check for tickets tonight. Who got what? | 我得再问一次晚上的票 你们要几张 |
[00:40] | I have one. | 我要一张 |
[00:41] | I need two. I’m bringing Pete. | 我要两张 我要带彼特去 |
[00:44] | My boyfriend. | 我的男朋友 |
[00:47] | I have a boyfriend now. | 我有男朋友了 |
[00:50] | Two it is. Ross. How about you? | 你两张 罗斯 你呢 |
[00:53] | Yeah, I also need two. | 那好 我也要两张 |
[00:55] | Really? Who’s number two? | 真的吗 第二个人是谁 |
[00:57] | Whose Number Two? | 第二个人是谁 |
[00:59] | One of the more difficult games sewer workers play. | 这是下水道工人的高难度游戏之一啊 |
[01:04] | No, it’s just this person. | 就是有一个人嘛 |
[01:06] | Like a date-type person? | 是约会对象吗 |
[01:08] | Yeah, kind of. It’s this woman from work. | 算是吧 是工作上认识的女生 |
[01:11] | I hope that won’t be too weird. Will it, Rach? | 希望不会太奇怪 会吗 瑞秋 |
[01:15] | No. Not at all. | 不 一点也不会 |
[01:16] | I was actually gonna bring someone myself. | 其实我也要带人去 |
[01:19] | But you said one ticket. | 但是你只要一张票 |
[01:24] | I meant me plus one. | 我是说我再多一张 |
[01:27] | Okay. Did you guys mean you plus one? | 好 还有谁是多一张的 |
[01:32] | – All right. I’ll see you tonight. – Okay. | -好 晚上见 -好 |
[01:34] | – Okay. Bye-bye. – Bye | -好 再见 -再见 |
[01:35] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[01:37] | Okay, I need a date! | 我得找个男伴 |
[01:40] | Oh, hey! You guys are finally gonna get to meet Kate! | 对了 你们终于要见到凯特了 |
[01:44] | And I borrowed some of your cologne. I hope she likes it. | 我借了点你的古龙水擦 希望她会喜欢 |
[01:47] | Joey. What are you doing? | 乔伊 你这是干嘛 |
[01:48] | That’s never gonna happen. She’s seeing somebody. | 你俩没戏的 她已经有别人了 |
[01:50] | Yeah, and I don’t have any cologne. | 对 而且我没有古龙水 |
[01:53] | Green bottle next to the shaving cream. | 刮胡膏旁边那个绿瓶 |
[01:54] | Oh. Worm medicine for the duck. | 那是鸭子的除虫药 |
[02:04] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:09] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:11] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:14] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:18] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:21] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:24] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:27] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:29] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:32] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:34] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:37] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:49] | – Here you go. You can wear this. – Thanks. Okay. | -拿去 这件给你穿 -谢谢 好的 |
[02:55] | I’m setting the phone down. | 我把电话放下 |
[02:58] | But I’m still here. | 但是我人还在 |
[03:01] | Just don’t go anywhere. I’m still here. | 不要走开 我还在 |
[03:03] | Don’t switch or anything, because I’m right here. | 不要转线 我就在这里 |
[03:06] | Just one sec. | 等我一下下 |
[03:09] | One sec. One second! | 等一下 一下下 |
[03:11] | Wait! One second! Just…. | 等等 一下就好… |
[03:14] | -Phoebe? – What? Monica, I’m scared! | -菲比 -干嘛 莫妮卡 我好害怕 |
[03:17] | All right. Honey, that’s-that’s a sleeve. Okay? | 拜托 亲爱的 那是袖子 |
[03:21] | And we also have a speakerphone. | 而且我们可以开免提 |
[03:24] | Please stay on the line. | 请不要挂断 |
[03:25] | Your call is important to us. | 我们很重视您的来电 |
[03:27] | Okay, wait, you gotta hang up ’cause we’re gonna be late. | 好了 你得挂断 因为我们要迟到了 |
[03:29] | Thank you for your patience. You’re the next caller. | 谢谢您的等候 接下来将为您服务 |
[03:32] | Yes! Yes! I’m the next caller! | 漂亮 我是下一个 |
[03:35] | You were gonna have me hang up. | 你居然还叫我挂掉 |
[03:41] | Can you take a duck and a chick to the theater? | 你说能带鸡和鸭去剧院吗 |
[03:45] | – Of course not. – Okay. | -当然不行 -好的 |
[03:47] | I just wanted them to hear it from somebody else. | 我只是想让别人告诉它们 |
[03:57] | – Hi, Rach. – Oh, hi, how are you? | -嗨 瑞秋 -嗨 你好吗 |
[04:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:03] | – Looks like we’re the first ones here. – Yeah, looks that way. | -看来我们是最早到 -看样子是的 |
[04:06] | First ones here! | 拔得头筹 |
[04:11] | Oh, Tommy, this is Ross. Ross, this is Tommy. | 汤米 这是罗斯 罗斯 这是汤米 |
[04:14] | Oh, I’m sorry. This is Cailin. Cailin, this is… | 抱歉 这是凯琳 凯琳 这是… |
[04:16] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:17] | And break! | 放开 |
[04:23] | OKay. | 好的 |
[04:23] | – I think I’m gonna run to the ladies’ room. – Okay. | -我要去一趟洗手间 -好的 |
[04:26] | – I’ll join you. – I’ll get our seats. | -我跟你去 -我去找座位 |
[04:31] | So…well, this is…uh, | 这真是… |
[04:32] | – This is awkward. – Yeah? | -有点尴尬 -为何 |
[04:35] | Well, because Rachel and l used to go out. | 因为瑞秋和我交往过 |
[04:38] | Oh, I didn’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[04:42] | Well, then this is awkward. | 那这才叫尴尬 |
[04:46] | – So what do you…? – I think we’re here. | -座位是… -应该是这里 |
[04:51] | Uh, huh. Excuse me, I’m sorry, | 打扰一下 对不起 |
[04:53] | I-Ithink you may be in our seats. | 你们好像坐到我们的位子了 |
[04:57] | No, I don’t think so. | 应该没有吧 |
[04:59] | – Could we take a look at your ticket? – Sure. | -可以看一下你的票吗 -当然可以 |
[05:04] | Yeah. Yeah, see, this says,”D-13″…. | 没错 你看 上面写着”D排13号” |
[05:08] | -Oh, well, I thought that… – Oh, you thought, huh? | -这样啊 我还以为… -你还以为 |
[05:09] | Yeah, well that didn’t really work out too well for you did you idiot!! | 你以为也没有用 你俩老白痴 |
[05:15] | What are you, a moron? | 你们是猪头吗 |
[05:16] | It says, “D-13”! Okay? | 上面印着D排13号 好吗 |
[05:19] | Look, you’re surrounded by even numbers! | 看看四周 你被双数包围了 |
[05:20] | Does that give you a clue? | 这还不够明显吗 |
[05:23] | – Uh, the usher told us to come? – Oh! Oh! The usher must be right! | -引座员让我们坐得 -引座员当然对喽 |
[05:25] | What, with all that training they go through! Get out!! | 他真是白受了那么多训练 滚 |
[05:30] | Here! | 拿去 |
[05:34] | – Hey, man, you want the aisle? – No, I’m good. | -兄弟 你要靠走道吗 -不用了 |
[05:49] | – There he is! – There’s our star! | -他来了 -我们的大明星到了 |
[05:52] | You were great! | 你演得好棒 |
[05:53] | So? What’d you think? | 那么 你们觉得怎样 |
[05:54] | Almost as good as the play with the two naked girls on the seesaw. | 跟两裸女坐翘翘板那出有得拼 |
[05:59] | – I wasn’t in that. – I know. | -我没有演那出 -我知道 |
[06:04] | Listen, I want you to meet everybody. Everybody, this is Kate. | 来见一下大家 各位 她是凯特 |
[06:06] | Excuse me. Excuse me. Sweetheart! | 借过 借过 亲爱的 |
[06:11] | Come! | 过来 |
[06:16] | So that’s the girl you like. | 那就是你心上人 |
[06:20] | I tell you, this guy Rachel is with is crazy, okay? | 我跟你说 瑞秋的男伴是神经病 |
[06:23] | He viciously screamed at total strangers. I think he’s bad news. | 他对陌生人大吼大叫 我觉得他很糟糕 |
[06:29] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. You don’t like the guy Rachel’s dating? | 慢着 你不喜欢瑞秋约会的对象吗 |
[06:34] | Well, that’s odd. | 真奇怪啊 |
[06:36] | Oh, hey, Lauren. You guys, this is Kate’s understudy, Lauren. | 萝伦 各位 这是凯特的替角萝伦 |
[06:40] | – Hey, gosh, you look so familiar. – Oh, yeah. | -天啊 你好面熟 -对啊 |
[06:44] | I ran into you in the hallway in your building. | 我们在你那栋楼的走廊上见过 |
[06:46] | It was right after I slept with Joey. | 就在我跟乔伊上床之后 |
[06:47] | He dumped me the next day. | 他第二天就甩了我 |
[06:52] | So how’d you guys meet? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[06:54] | Well ah, the short version is, I ah pursued her for a couple of months, | 简单的说 我追了她几个月 |
[06:58] | Then I gave her a check for $20,000 and she was mine. | 然后给她一张两万元支票 她就成了我女朋友了 |
[07:03] | Yeah. In the long version, | 没错 复杂的说 |
[07:04] | I dump him for telling people the short version. | 我会因为他光说简单的 抛弃了他 |
[07:08] | Joey, sweetheart, you were fabulous! | 乔伊 小宝贝 你太棒了 |
[07:12] | You guys, this is my agent, Estelle. | 各位 这是我的经纪人艾丝特尔 |
[07:14] | How do you do? | 你们好 |
[07:15] | Oh, you two girls were outstanding! | 这两个姑娘演得太出色了 |
[07:19] | Do they have representation? | 她们有经纪人吗 |
[07:22] | They weren’t in the play. | 她们没有参演 |
[07:24] | We’re not actors. | 我们不是演员 |
[07:26] | What a shame! | 真可惜 |
[07:27] | With her face and her chest, | 她的脸蛋加上她的胸部 |
[07:30] | I could really put something together. | 我可以弄出个尤物来 |
[07:34] | Could I borrow it? | 可以借我吗 |
[07:37] | Hi. Remember me? | 你好 记得我吗 |
[07:40] | Hi. Yeah. | 当然 |
[07:42] | Tommy’s in line for the bathroom… | 汤米在排队上厕所 |
[07:43] | …and someone just cut. I think he’s gonna snap. | 有人插队 我觉得他要抓狂了 |
[07:48] | Ross, I’m gonna go. | 罗斯 我要走了 |
[07:49] | Go? Why? | 走 为什么 |
[07:51] | I don’t know. Could be because I don’t feel like… | 不知道 或许是因为… |
[07:54] | standing around all night waitingfor some guy who may or may not scream. | 我不想整晚等着看一个人会不会发疯 |
[07:59] | Cailin, he definitely will scream. | 凯琳 他绝对会发疯 |
[08:03] | – Goodbye, Ross. – Uh, oh-ho bye. | -再见 罗斯 -再见 |
[08:08] | Here we go, people! | 各位 剧评来了 |
[08:17] | “Boxing Day. | “节礼日” |
[08:19] | The Lucille Lortel Theatre, blah-la-la-la? | “露西儿洛泰尔剧院” 一堆废话 |
[08:23] | Joey Tribbiani | 乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[08:25] | gives an uneven performance. | 表演不够稳定 |
[08:28] | But Mr. Tribbiani is not the worst thing in this production.” | 不过崔比安尼还不是这出戏最差的一环 |
[08:32] | Yes! | 帅 |
[08:36] | “Kate Miller’s awkward and mannered portrayal is laughable.” | 凯特·米勒差劲做作的诠释实在可笑 |
[08:41] | Badda-badda-badda. | 又一堆废话 |
[08:42] | Here it is! “The direction… | 来了 导演部份 |
[08:45] | … by Marshall Townend is….” | 马歇尔·汤恩导演… |
[08:54] | Thank you, boys and girls. | 谢谢各位演员 |
[08:56] | You’ve ruined my life. | 你们毁了我的一生 |
[08:59] | Please stuff your talentless faces… | 请用我妈做的蟹饼 |
[09:02] | …with my mother’s crab cakes! | 填满你们没有才华的脸蛋 |
[09:06] | Excuse me! | 借过 |
[09:13] | Does anyone mind if I save this? | 没人介意我保留这个吧 |
[09:21] | – Is the play over? – Yeah, where were you? | -戏演完了吗 -是啊 你去哪里了 |
[09:23] | Thank you for your patience. You’re the next caller. | 谢谢您的等候 接下来将为您服务 |
[09:27] | You were the next caller five hours ago. | 五个小时前就说要为您服务了 |
[09:29] | You must be going crazy. | 你一定快疯了 |
[09:31] | Nah. I kept myself busy. | 没有哦 我也没闲着 |
[09:41] | Okay, yeah, I put your stuff in her room and her stuff in your room. | 对了 我把你们房里的东西对调了 |
[09:52] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:54] | Fabulous. | 好极了 |
[09:55] | Listen, drama critics, they’re nothing but, | 听着 那些剧评家 |
[09:59] | but people who couldn’t make it as actors. | 只是当不成演员的人 |
[10:01] | – You know what you should do? – Become a drama critic. | -你知道你该怎么做吗 -去当剧评家 |
[10:08] | I am hurt! | 我受伤了 |
[10:12] | A plague… | 祝你们两家 |
[10:14] | …on both your houses! | 遭蝗虫瘟疫之灾 |
[10:19] | By the way, he dumped me tonight after he read my review. | 对了 他看完剧评之后甩了我 |
[10:23] | – Oh, classy. – Yep. | -真过份 -是啊 |
[10:25] | I sure know how to pick them. | 我还真有眼光 |
[10:30] | You know I gave up a part on a soap for this? | 我为了这出戏放弃一出连续剧 |
[10:34] | Wow! Yeah I ah, I gave up a job too. | 我也放弃了一份工作 |
[10:37] | – Really? What? – Declawing cats. | -是吗 什么工作 -替猫咪剪指甲 |
[10:43] | Hey, tell you what, let me walk you home. | 这样吧 我陪你走回家 |
[10:45] | We’ll stop by every newsstand | 我们在每个报摊停下 |
[10:47] | and burn every copy of The Times and The Post. | 烧掉所有的时报和邮报 |
[10:50] | – Why The Post?. – You didn’t see The Post?. | -为什么要烧邮报 -你没看邮报吗 |
[10:52] | – No. You? – No. Why? | -没有 你看了吗 -没有 怎么了 |
[11:03] | You really think these newspapers are just jealous of me? | 你真觉得那些剧评家是因为嫉妒我 |
[11:06] | Absolutely. You’re talented and you’re good-looking. | 绝对的 你有才华 长得又美 |
[11:09] | You’re sweet and cute. | 你人好又可爱 |
[11:12] | I know. That’s why they trashed me. | 我知道 所以他们才攻击我 |
[11:22] | – Wait. Wait a minute. – What? | -慢着 等一下 -怎么了 |
[11:26] | I don’t get you. | 我实在搞不懂你 |
[11:28] | I mean, first you hate me. | 你先是讨厌我 |
[11:30] | Then you sleep with me. | 然后跟我上床 |
[11:33] | Then you want nothing to do with me. Now you want me again? | 然后你又跟我撇清关系 现在又想要我了 |
[11:37] | What? So you never went out with an actress before? | 干嘛 难道你没跟女演员约过会吗 |
[11:41] | Kate, do you even like me? | 凯特 你喜欢我吗 |
[11:46] | -Of course I do. – So how come you blew me off? | -当然喜欢 -那你为什么拒绝我 |
[11:50] | – I mean, how come you were with him? – I don’t know. | -为什么要跟他在一起 -我不知道 |
[11:54] | I just do this. | 我就是这样 |
[11:56] | I always have to pick, like, the smartest guy… | 我总是要挑 挑那个最聪明的… |
[11:59] | …or the most talented guy. | 或挑那个最有才华的 |
[12:03] | Why can’t I just pick someone like you? | 我为什么就不能挑一个你这样的呢 |
[12:08] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:12] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[12:15] | I mean, like, the sweetest guy. | 我是说最体贴的人 |
[12:19] | Joey. You’re just so…. | 乔伊 你真的好… |
[12:21] | You’re so… | 你好… |
[12:25] | …so…. | 好… |
[12:34] | Okay, okay, hey. | 好吧 真是拿你没办法 |
[12:38] | Here we go. Let’s get your feet up there. | 来 把你的脚抬上来 |
[12:48] | Good night. Kate. | 晚安 凯特 |
[12:51] | Sweet dreams. | 祝你好梦 |
[12:59] | I’m gonna put this can right here in case you have to hurl. | 我把桶放在这里 免得你想倒苦水 |
[13:11] | Please stay on the line. Your call is very important to us. | 请不要挂断 我们很重视您的来电 |
[13:16] | Pheebs. You’ve been up for 24 hours. Go to sleep. | 菲比 你已经24小时没睡了 去睡吧 |
[13:19] | Honey. Th-this isn’t healthy. | 亲爱的 这样有损健康 |
[13:21] | No, no, I’m fine. | 不 我很好 |
[13:23] | And you know why? Because of all the riboflavin. | 你知道为什么吗 因为我吃了核黄素 |
[13:32] | – Didn’t you have that on last night? – Yeah. | -这不还是昨晚那套衣服吗 -对 |
[13:34] | I stayed at Kate’s but nothing happened. | 我在凯特家过夜 但是什么也没做 |
[13:38] | Hey, Pheebs, where were you? | 菲比 你怎么没来 |
[13:39] | I’m so, so sorry Joey. | 我很抱歉 乔伊 |
[13:41] | I am definitely gonna see your play. | 我一定会去看你演的戏 |
[13:43] | I swear, your play is very important to us. | 你的戏对我们很重要 |
[13:46] | Thank you for your patience. | 谢谢你的耐心等候 |
[13:47] | Your play is the next play I’m gonna see. | 我很快就会去看你的戏 |
[13:52] | Anyway, how did it go with Kate? | 你跟凯特怎么样 |
[13:53] | Oh, it was great! | 感觉好棒 |
[13:54] | Yeah, I-I walked her home, | 我陪她走回家 |
[13:56] | and it was amazing how much weconnected, y’know? | 我们之间心有灵犀的感觉这棒 |
[13:59] | Then ah, then she passed out, | 然后她昏了过去 |
[14:01] | but then she woke up. Yeah? | 后来她又醒了过来 |
[14:02] | And we stayed up all night talking, | 我们聊了一整晚 |
[14:05] | and now we’re like totally crazy about each other! | 现在我们彻底为彼此疯狂 |
[14:08] | -Joey, you had “the night”! – What? | -乔伊 你经历了”关键性的一晚” -什么 |
[14:12] | When two people realize their feelings for each other… | 当两个人发现他们坠入爱河时 |
[14:15] | …and they talk for hours and learn all about the other person. | 他们会聊上很久 了解对方的一切 |
[14:19] | You think? | 是吗 |
[14:20] | – Did you learn about her family? – Two brothers. One died! | -你了解她的家人吗 -两个兄弟 一个死了 |
[14:23] | Yes! | 漂亮 |
[14:31] | This is from the woman at the bar. | 这是吧台那位女士请的 |
[14:38] | Sorry. She thought you were somebody else. | 对不起 她认错人了 |
[14:45] | – What time is it? – One. | -现在几点 -一点 |
[14:46] | 7:15. | 7点15分 |
[14:49] | Watch doesn’t work. | 我的表坏了 |
[14:52] | Tommy’s supposed to be here soon. We’re going to lunch. | 汤米快来了 我们要去吃饭 |
[14:57] | Look, I wasn’t gonna say anything to you, but…. | 听着 我本来不想说的 但是… |
[15:01] | All right, I don’t think you should be seeing Tommy anymore. | 好吧 我觉得你不该跟汤米来往 |
[15:06] | – You don’t? – No. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[15:07] | The guy is mean. I mean, really mean. | 那家伙很恶劣 非常恶劣 |
[15:10] | I think you should stay away from him. | 我觉得你应该离他远一点 |
[15:13] | – Or maybe I should stay away from all men. – No. | -或许我应该离所有男人远一点 -不是这样 |
[15:18] | It’s not just because I’m jealous. | 我不只是在嫉妒 |
[15:21] | I mean, I’m not. I’m not jealous. Okay? It’s… | 我是说 我不是在嫉妒 知道吗 |
[15:24] | Look, the guy, he screamed, | 那家伙是个疯子 |
[15:25] | he actually screamed at this couple sitting in our seats. | 他冲着对坐错位子的夫妇大吼大叫 |
[15:29] | Yeah, and at the end of the play… | 对啊 落幕的时候 |
[15:30] | …he got up, you know? | 他还站起来 |
[15:33] | and he just started, like, banging his hands together. | 然后开始用力拍打他的双手 |
[15:39] | Fine, you don’t want to believe me, that’s fine. | 好 你们不信就算了 |
[15:41] | – No, that’s fine. – We’re kidding. | -没关系 -我们开玩笑的 |
[15:42] | – Ross, Ross. – Come on. | -罗斯 罗斯 -别这样 |
[15:46] | No one believe me. I’m Mr. Funny to you. Mr. Funny! | 没有人相信我 你们当都我在耍宝 |
[15:49] | Sorry, Tommy. | 对不起 汤米 |
[15:50] | What’s in the cup, Ross? | 杯子里是什么 罗斯 |
[15:53] | What is in the cup? | 杯子里是什么 |
[15:56] | Okay, it’s coffee. | 好吧 是咖啡 |
[15:57] | Iced coffee? Tell me it’s iced coffee. | 冰咖啡吗 请告诉我是冰咖啡 |
[16:01] | – It’s hot – Hot coffee! | -是热… -热咖啡 |
[16:04] | You idiot! You gonna spill hot coffee all over me,huh? | 你这个白痴 你想拿热咖啡泼我 是吧 |
[16:08] | What are you? Just a big, stupid | 你怎么回事 你是剪着 |
[16:10] | doofy idiot with a doofy idiot hairdo? | 白痴发型的大白痴吗 |
[16:17] | What’s your favorite thing about summertime? | 你最喜欢夏天的什么 |
[16:20] | – Going to the beach when it stays light real late. – Yeah. | -去海边玩 看天色很晚才变暗 -不错 |
[16:27] | HOney. | 亲爱的 |
[16:29] | Say what’s your favorite thing about summer? | 你最喜欢夏天的什么 |
[16:32] | I don’t know. Probably the smell of freshly cut grass. | 不知道 新剪过的草地的味道吧 |
[16:35] | – That’s a good one. – Yeah. | -这个好 -对啊 |
[16:42] | Sorry! Sorry, I’m late; sorry, I’m late! | 抱歉 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[16:43] | My duck and my chick had a fight. It was ugly. | 我家阿鸡阿鸭吵架 场面很乱 |
[16:47] | Look, we held the curtain for you buddy. Come on, let’s go! | 伙计 我们等着你 上场吧 |
[16:48] | – Let’s go! – Okay. | -快点 -好的 |
[16:54] | Vic! Where have you been, baby? | 维克 你上哪去了 宝贝 |
[17:02] | Where’s Kate? | 凯特呢 |
[17:03] | – She got a job in L.A. – What? | -她在洛杉矶找到工作 -什么 |
[17:07] | I’ve been waiting up all night for you. Where have you been? | 我等了你一整夜 你上哪去了 |
[17:13] | Where have you been, Vic? | 你上哪去了 维克 |
[17:17] | Go to the window. | 去窗子旁边 |
[17:18] | I wanna run down to the truck and show you something. | 我去车上拿个东西给你看 |
[17:24] | What do you got down there, Vic? | 你要给我看什么 维克 |
[17:26] | What do you got under that tarp? | 帆布底下藏了什么 |
[17:32] | When is she leaving? | 她什么时候走 |
[17:33] | Tonight. What are you doing? | 今晚 你在干什么 |
[17:37] | I’m coming up! | 我马上上来 |
[17:42] | Hey, you mind if I use the phone? | 可以借用下电话吗 |
[17:50] | Why don’t you use ours across the hall, because she… | 你何不去对面用我们的 因为她… |
[17:52] | – … has problems. – Thanks. | -有点问题 -谢谢 |
[17:58] | Sorry, Tommy. | 汤米 对不起 |
[18:00] | I almost spilled this hot coffee on you. | 我差点把热咖啡泼到你身上 |
[18:03] | Yeah, but you didn’t. | 是啊 但是你没有 |
[18:05] | No, but… | 没错 但是… |
[18:07] | …it’s hot. | 这是热的 |
[18:12] | Ross. Would you stop it? It’s getting really old. | 罗斯 别闹了 我们都看腻了 |
[18:15] | I can’t believe no one believes me. | 真不敢相信居然没有人相信我 |
[18:17] | I do. I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[18:19] | You do, Pheebs? | 真的吗 菲比 |
[18:20] | Yeah. But I also believed her when she said I was next. | 对 但是我也相信她说我是下一个 |
[18:32] | Hey there, little fella. | 嗨 小东西 |
[18:34] | Mr. Fuzzy Man, how you doing? | 毛毛脸 你好吗 |
[18:40] | Gross! | 恶心死了 |
[18:42] | Idiot! | 白痴 |
[18:45] | Stupid, little, fuzzy, yellow creature! | 白痴黄毛鸡 |
[18:47] | “Oh, look at me! I’m so cute! I’m a little chick who’s disgusting!” | “你看我 我好可爱 我是恶心的小鸡” |
[18:51] | God, you’re so stupid, how are you not yet extinct!! | 天啊 你这种笨蛋 怎么还没绝种 |
[18:57] | What are you quacking about? | 你叫什么叫 |
[18:59] | Dumb Donald Dodo! | 白痴唐老鸭 |
[19:05] | Step away from the duck. | 离阿鸭远一点 |
[19:11] | Sorry, little Mr. Chickadee. | 很抱歉 小鸡鸡 |
[19:13] | Sorry you went doody in my hand! | 谁叫你在我手上拉屎 |
[19:18] | Well I guess we’re not going out anymore. | 看来我们是没希望了 |
[19:20] | Man! | 妈的 |
[19:26] | Joey, I’m so glad I caught you. I couldn’t find you before. | 乔伊 幸好赶上了 我一直找不到你 |
[19:30] | Wh-wh-what’s going on? Wh-what’s this about L.A.? | 发生什么事了 为什么要去洛杉矶 |
[19:32] | They still want me for General Hospital. | 《综合医院》还是要我出演 |
[19:34] | But… | 但是… |
[19:36] | …what about us? | 那我们呢 |
[19:38] | Last night was wonderful. | 昨晚感觉很棒 |
[19:41] | But I can’t stay here just for you. | 但我不能为了你留下来 |
[19:44] | So stay for the museums. | 那就为了博物馆留下来 |
[19:47] | – I’m sorry. – Joey, on-stage! | -对不起 -乔伊上场 |
[19:51] | Well can you at least stay to the end of the play? | 至少等到落幕再走 可以吗 |
[19:53] | I’ll go to the airport with you. I want to say goodbye. | 我陪你去机场 我想跟你道别 |
[19:56] | Where are you,Vic? | 维克 你在哪里 |
[19:58] | Flight’s in an hour. I gotta go. | 一小时后的班机 我得走了 |
[20:00] | Vic? | 维克 |
[20:02] | Vic? | 维克 |
[20:05] | – Vic! – In a minute! | -维克 -等一下 |
[20:09] | So this is it, Victor? | 就这样了吗 维克多 |
[20:12] | Yeah. I guess it is. | 我想是的 |
[20:21] | Listen… | 听我说 |
[20:23] | … I gotta say goodbye, and I gotta say it quick | 我要说再见了 我会长话短说 |
[20:27] | because this is killing me. | 因为我的心好痛 |
[20:29] | One thing you gotta know is that I will never forget you. | 我要你知道 我永远不会忘记你 |
[20:34] | But you got things you have to do now. | 但是你有你该做的事 |
[20:37] | And so do l. | 而我也是 |
[20:41] | And so… | 所以…… |
[20:44] | … I’m gonna get on this spaceship… | 我要登上太空船 |
[20:54] | …and I’m gonna go to Blaargon-7 in search of alternative fuels. | 前往布拉刚7号星寻找替代燃料 |
[20:59] | But when I return 200 years from now… | 等我两百年后回来 |
[21:03] | …you’ll be long gone… | 你早就不在人世了 |
[21:05] | … but I won’t have aged at all. | 而我却一点也不会老 |
[21:11] | So you tell your great, great granddaughter… | 所以请告诉你的曾曾孙女 |
[21:15] | …to look me up. | 叫她找我 |
[21:18] | Because, Adrianne… | 因为 爱德莉安 |
[21:21] | … baby… | 亲爱的…… |
[21:24] | … I’m gonna want to meet her. | 我想见见她 |
[21:34] | So long, Vic! | 别了 维克 |
[21:43] | Phoebe. It’s been two days. | 菲比 已经两天了 |
[21:46] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[21:48] | Good thing it’s one of those 801 numbers, right? | 幸好是801免付费电话 |
[21:51] | Phoebe, 800 is toll free. 801 is Utah. | 菲比 800才是免付费电话 801是犹他州码 |
[21:59] | No, no, no, oh no-no-no, | 不 不 不可能 |
[22:00] | It has to be 800 because all those big companies have 800 numbers. | 一定是800 大公司都有免付费专线 |
[22:04] | Every…. | 每个…… |
[22:05] | Yeah, every big Utah-based company has one. | 犹他州大公司都是801开头 |
[22:09] | – Phoebe! – Sorry. I’m so sorry. I will pay you back. | -菲比 -真的很抱歉 我会付钱的 |
[22:14] | And yet she’s still not hanging up the phone. | 她还是不挂电话 |
[22:17] | – Hang up! – Hang up the phone! | -挂掉啦 -快挂掉 |
[22:19] | Fine! Fine! | 好啦 |
[22:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:28] | Well, I think I broke it. | 我好像把它摔坏了 |
[22:32] | But that’s all right. Here’s the number where you can call. | 没关系 你们可以打这个电话号码 |