时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Do you think there’s a town in Missouri or someplace… | 你说密苏里或者别的地方 会不会有个小镇 |
[00:06] | …called Sample? | 名叫”样本” |
[00:07] | And ah, as you’re driving into town there’s-there’s like a sign, and it says | 当你开车去那里时 路标上会写着 |
[00:11] | “You’re in Sample.” | “你在样本里” |
[00:18] | – How did it go with Pete? – Tell us. | -你跟彼特怎样了 -快说 |
[00:20] | You’re not gonna believe this, okay? | 你们一定不会相信 |
[00:22] | – So I go – I’m sorry. Excuse us. | -我去…-很抱歉 打扰一下 |
[00:28] | It’s a little crowded. Do you mind? | 店里有点挤 可以一起坐吗 |
[00:29] | Could you skooch? | 挪一下好吗 |
[00:31] | – Move over just a little bit. – Okay, okay. | -稍微挪一下 -好的 |
[00:34] | – Keep on skooching. – Okay. | -再挪一下 -好的 |
[00:37] | So, guys, listen. I go over there and, | 听我讲 总之我去找他 |
[00:40] | – you know, I’m… – Why? What is wrong with me? | -然后… -为什么 我哪里不好 |
[00:43] | – What’s the matter? – Tim… | -怎么了 -提姆 |
[00:45] | … I have a feeling… | 我有一种感觉 |
[00:47] | … my wife is sleeping with her gynecologist. | 我老婆和她的妇科医生有一腿 |
[00:53] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[00:55] | – You know, he’s got access. – I know. | -他近水楼台嘛 -我知道 |
[00:59] | Y’know it’s that feeling you get, y’know? | 我就是感觉得到 |
[01:01] | Like when you’re in somebody else’s bowling shoes? | 就像穿到别人的保龄球鞋 |
[01:03] | That’s the one. | 没错 |
[01:06] | – So you went to Pete’s. – What happened? | -你去了彼特家 -然后怎样 |
[01:09] | Why is this happening to me? | 我为什么这么倒楣 |
[01:11] | I don’t know, maybe it’s my wound. | 也许是我的伤口害的 |
[01:13] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[01:16] | It’s not healed yet? | 你的伤还没好 |
[01:17] | No-no, it’s ooozing, oozing. | 它一直在渗血 渗个不停 |
[01:19] | Could you pass me the cream? Is there any–Oh, there’s the cream. | 请把奶精给我…有吗 在那边啊 |
[01:22] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢你 |
[01:24] | Tomas, this is gonna be hard, | 汤玛斯 这很难启齿 |
[01:27] | but I wanted it to come from me not anybody else. | 但我想亲口告诉你 |
[01:28] | – What is it? – It’s me. I’ve been sleeping with your wife. | -什么事 -是我跟你老婆有一腿 |
[01:31] | You’re the gynecologist? | 所以你是妇科医生咯 |
[01:33] | I’m trying to have a private conversation right here. | 我们在谈私事 好不好 |
[01:37] | Can I have a napkin? Could you please hand me a napkin? | 我要纸巾 麻烦把纸巾递给我 |
[01:40] | Just give me the thing, all right? | 给我纸巾 行吗 |
[01:44] | Enough! | 够了 |
[01:45] | And you are no longer my friend! | 你不是我的朋友了 |
[01:48] | We are finished! Nada! No more! | 我们恩断义绝 一刀两断 |
[01:50] | – You are a bastard for doing that! – Come on. | -你竟然做出这种混蛋事 -别这样 |
[01:52] | Stay away from me! | 离我远一点 |
[01:54] | Come back! | 你回来 |
[02:04] | So Monica, what were you gonna tell us? | 莫妮卡 你刚才要说什么来着 |
[02:08] | I have no idea. | 我忘了 |
[02:16] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:21] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:23] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:26] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:31] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:34] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:36] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:40] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:42] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:45] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:46] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:50] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[03:00] | So, come on, what was the big news Pete wanted to tell you Mon?! | 说吧 彼特想告诉你的重大消息是什么 |
[03:03] | Or should I say, “Mrs. Monica Becker”? | 我该叫你”莫妮卡·贝克太太”吗 |
[03:06] | No-no-no oh, keep your name, don’t take his name. | 不不 保留你的姓 不要冠他的姓 |
[03:09] | He didn’t ask me to marry him. | 他没有向我求婚 |
[03:11] | Then definitely don’t take his name! | 那绝对不要冠他的姓 |
[03:15] | He wanted to tell me he’s going to compete in some Ultimate… | 他是想告诉我他要参加一个什么… |
[03:18] | …Fighting Competition thingy. | 终极格斗比赛 |
[03:21] | – Pete? – Why? What is it? | -彼特吗 -为什么 那是什么 |
[03:23] | I don’t know exactly. It’s sort of like wrestling. | 我也说不准 有点像摔角 |
[03:27] | But without the costumes. | 但不用穿表演服 |
[03:30] | And it’s not fake. It’s totally brutal. | 那是玩真的 非常野蛮 |
[03:33] | Yeah. It’s two guys in the ring and the rules are, “There are no rules”! | 两个人在场中厮杀 规则是…没有规则 |
[03:38] | So you can like, bite, and pull people’s hair and stuff? | 可以咬人 扯别人的头发吗 |
[03:41] | Anything goes except eye-gouging and fish-hooking. | 什么都可以 除了戳眼睛和鱼钩手 |
[03:44] | -What’s fish-hooking? -What’s fish-hook | -什么是鱼钩手 -这还用说 |
[03:49] | Thanks, man. That would have been hard to describe. | 谢了 伙计 不然还真是难形容 |
[03:53] | What is that taste? | 什么味道 |
[03:55] | My hands are totally clean. I just gave the duck a bath. | 我的手很干净 我刚帮阿鸭洗完澡 |
[04:02] | So thanks for the warm welcome. | 谢谢你们的热烈欢迎 |
[04:04] | It’s good to have you guys on my team. | 很高兴能跟各位共事 |
[04:06] | I come to play. I hope you do too. | 我要大展身手 希望你们也是 |
[04:08] | Let’s go out there and get them! And remember: | 走 出去让他们好看 记住 |
[04:11] | There is no “I” in “team.” | 团队当中没有个人 |
[04:14] | Yes, but there’s two in “martini.” | 但是鸡尾酒人人有份 |
[04:16] | So, everybody, back to my office. | 各位 回我办公室吧 |
[04:18] | You! Chuckles. What’s your name? | 你 那个嬉皮笑脸的 你叫什么 |
[04:22] | It’s Bing, sir. I’m sorry. I was just…. | 我叫宾 很抱歉 我只是… |
[04:24] | No, no. I heard what you said. | 不用解释 我听到你说的话了 |
[04:25] | Funny. I like funny. | 很有趣 我喜欢有趣的人 |
[04:28] | This team’s about hard work, but it’s also about having fun. | 我们要努力 同时也要尽兴 |
[04:31] | Good to have you aboard, Bing! | 很高兴有你加入 宾 |
[04:40] | That’s right. Ryder. | 对 瑞德 |
[04:43] | Winona Ryder for six. | 薇诺娜·瑞德要订六个位子 |
[04:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:49] | – Yeah. We have the reservations. – Yes. | -好啦 我们订到位子了 -好耶 |
[04:52] | All right, buddy! Way to go! | 干得好 伙计 |
[04:56] | Dude, what are you doing? | 老兄 你在干什么 |
[04:59] | Thank you. Today my boss keeps slapping my butt, | 说得好 今天我上司一直拍我屁股 |
[05:01] | and acting like it’s no big deal. | 还满脸不在意 |
[05:03] | What’d you do about it? | 那你怎么办 |
[05:05] | I didn’t do anything. I didn’t want to be the guy… | 能怎么办 我不想当那个… |
[05:07] | …who has a problem with his boss slapping his bottom. | 对上司拍屁股有意见的人 |
[05:12] | I gotta tell you, I think it’s okay to be that guy. | 要我说 当那个人也无所谓 |
[05:16] | Yeah, maybe it’s like y’know, that jock thing. | 也许他是个运动迷 |
[05:18] | You know, how football players pat each other after touchdowns. | 橄榄球队员触底得分后 都会拍来拍去 |
[05:24] | You know, I don’t understand guys. | 我实在不了解男人 |
[05:26] | I mean, I would never congratulate Monica on a great stew… | 我会称赞莫妮卡煮的炖菜好吃 |
[05:30] | … by, you know, grabbing her boob. | 但我永远不会去捉她的咪咪 |
[05:34] | Yeah. I know. For a really great stew, you’d just… | 没错 如果真的很好吃 你就应该 |
[05:36] | …stick your head in between them. | 直接把脸埋进去 |
[05:40] | Can we please go eat? | 可以吃饭了吗 |
[05:41] | – Yeah, what are we getting? – Anything but stew. | -要吃什么 -不要吃炖菜就好 |
[05:46] | All right so, Chandler, from now on, | 钱德勒 从今以后 |
[05:47] | don’t give your boss a chance to get you. | 别让你的上司逮到机会 |
[05:49] | Y’know just ah, don’t turn your back to him. | 只要别背对着他就行 |
[05:52] | Or you could teach him a lesson, you know? | 你也可以给他一个教训 |
[05:55] | What you could do is you could rub something that really smells on your butt, all right? | 你可以在屁股上涂很臭的东西 知道吗 |
[05:59] | Then, when he goes to smack you, his hand will smell. | 他拍了你之后 手就会很臭 |
[06:05] | Now, what could you rub on your butt that would smell bad? | 有什么很臭的东西 可以拿来涂你屁股呢 |
[06:12] | What if Joey was President? | 如果乔伊是总统该怎么办啊 |
[06:17] | – Hey Rach. Can I ask you something? – Yeah. | -瑞秋 能不能问你一件事 -好 |
[06:20] | Okay, you can totally say no… | 你完全可以反对 |
[06:21] | …but would it be okay with you if I set Ross up on a date? | 但是…我可以帮罗斯介绍女朋友吗 |
[06:28] | – With who? – My friend Bonnie. | -谁 -我的朋友邦妮 |
[06:30] | She just always thought Ross was really cute, | 她一直觉得罗斯很可爱 |
[06:32] | and now you two aren’t together, she asked if I could set it up. | 现在你们俩分手了 她问我能不能牵线 |
[06:35] | – But if you’re not coolwith it.. – Oh-oh-oh, which one is Bonnie again? | -如果你会在意… -邦妮是哪一个来着 |
[06:38] | You remember her from my birthday party two years ago? | 你还记得我两年前的庆生会上吗 |
[06:40] | She’s yeah, like,average height, | 她不高不矮 |
[06:43] | … medium build, bald…. | 不瘦不胖 理光头… |
[06:49] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[06:51] | Great! Okay! Good for you! All right! | 太棒了 很好 |
[07:00] | You are iron! You are steel! | 你是铁 你是钢 |
[07:03] | Let me ask you, how come when I call your computer support line… | 我问你 为何打去你的电脑客服部 |
[07:07] | … I have to wait an hour and a half? | 得等上一个半小时 |
[07:10] | I told you, we’re adding new operators all the time. | 我都说了 我们有加派接线生 |
[07:12] | Could we concentrate on my training? | 专心训练好吗 |
[07:13] | It’s just hard when I know I have e-mail I can’t get. | 一想到有邮件却收不到 我就心烦 |
[07:20] | Monica. Hi, honey. | 莫妮卡 嗨 亲爱的 |
[07:24] | On the table. On the table, please. | 趴上去 请上桌 |
[07:29] | So listen, my friends were telling me a little bit about… | 听我说 我的朋友告诉我一些关于… |
[07:32] | …this Ultimate Fighting thing. | 终极格斗的事 |
[07:35] | It sounds really dangerous. | 听起来很危险 |
[07:37] | I don’t want you to get hurt because I kind of like you. | 我不希望你受伤 因为我蛮喜欢你的 |
[07:40] | Believe me. I don’t want to get hurt either. | 相信我 我也不想受伤 |
[07:42] | I’m being smart about this. | 我对这方面早有准备 |
[07:44] | See these guys? They’re the best trainers in the world. | 你看这些人 他们都是世界顶尖的教练 |
[07:47] | And Hoshi here used to be a paid assassin. | 保志以前是职业杀手 |
[07:51] | A house painter! He used to be a house painter! | 粉刷工人 他以前是粉刷工人 |
[07:56] | – Promise me you’ll be careful. – I promise. | -答应我一定要小心 -我答应你 |
[07:59] | Are we still on for tonight Good. Because… – Yeah. | -今晚照旧吗 那好 因为… -是的 |
[08:01] | … maybe we could have a little workout of our own. | 我们也可以来运动一下 |
[08:05] | No! No boom-boom before big fight! | 不行 大赛之前不准嘿咻 |
[08:12] | How about just a boom? | 那”嘿”一下成不 |
[08:18] | That was depressing. I think I just bought a pretzel… | 真令人沮丧 刚才卖椒盐卷饼给我的 |
[08:21] | …from one of the kids from Fame. | 好像是《名扬四海》的儿童演员之一 |
[08:24] | Ready to go to the movies? Oh, Rach, this is Bonnie! | 可以去看电影了吗 瑞秋 这是邦妮 |
[08:29] | This is Bonnie? | 这是邦妮吗 |
[08:30] | This is Bonnie? You’re Bonnie? | 这是邦妮 你真的是邦妮吗 |
[08:33] | I can show you an l.D. if you want. | 我可以拿身份证给你看 |
[08:36] | Oh, no. You look a lot different than the last time I saw you. | 不是 你跟上次见面差很多 |
[08:41] | Oh, yeah. Well, I just started wearing bras again. | 是啊 我又开始戴胸罩了 |
[08:44] | Oh, that must be it. | 一定是这个原因 |
[08:47] | Well I hope you have fun tonight. | 祝你们玩得愉快 |
[08:48] | – Thanks. You too. – Okay. | -谢了 你们也是 -好的 |
[08:56] | You said she was bald. | 你说她是光头 |
[08:58] | Yes, she was bald. She’s not now. | 以前是 现在不是 |
[09:02] | How could you not tell me that she has hair? | 你怎么没说她有头发 |
[09:04] | I don’t know. I hardly ever say that about people. | 不知道啊 我很少提到别人有没有头发 |
[09:07] | Oh, well this is just perfect! | 这下可好 |
[09:10] | Well, I’m sorry. I thought you said it was okay. | 对不起 你不是说没关系 |
[09:13] | Yeah, I said what was okay | 是 那时候是因为 |
[09:14] | when I thought she was some weird bald chick. | 我以为她是个光头怪女人 |
[09:16] | That girl has got hair all over her head! | 可是她满头都是头发 |
[09:22] | Maybe it won’t work out. Maybe Ross won’t like her personality. | 也许不能成 说不定罗斯不喜欢她的个性 |
[09:25] | Why, does she have a bad personality? | 她的个性不好吗 |
[09:27] | Oh, no, Bonnie’s the best! | 不 邦妮最随和了 |
[09:35] | Bing! | 宾 |
[09:38] | Read your CompuTek proposal. Real home run. | 我看过你的企划案了 非常精彩 |
[09:42] | Barely got you that time. Get over here! | 差点就打中了 站过来 |
[09:46] | Come on. | 快点 |
[09:47] | Oh, yeah! Good one. | 好 干得好 |
[09:49] | That was a good one. Keep at it, team! | 这次表现得很好 要保持 |
[09:53] | – What is with him? – “With him”? | -他是怎么搞的 -怎么搞的 |
[09:55] | You’re his favorite. You’re his guy! | 你是他的爱将 你是他的人 |
[09:58] | We never get smacked. | 我们从没被打过 |
[10:01] | That’s not true. He smacked you once. | 没这回事 他打过你一次 |
[10:03] | Not on purpose. He ricocheted off you and got me. | 那是巧合 他打完你之后弹到我 |
[10:07] | I’m telling you, I need some smacks. | 告诉你 我需要被打 |
[10:10] | I got a kid starting Dartmouth in the fall. | 我的小孩秋天要去达特茅斯念书了 |
[10:12] | Dartmouth? Who went to Dartmouth? | 达特茅斯 谁去了达特茅斯 |
[10:14] | Dartmouth sucks! | 那里逊毙了 |
[10:15] | – You go to Dartmouth? Bing? -No, sir. | -你要去达特茅斯吗 宾 -不是 |
[10:17] | There you go! | 那就好 |
[10:27] | God, Ross! What is that? | 天啊 罗斯 那是什么 |
[10:29] | The Ultimate Fighting Combo. | 终极格斗超值餐 |
[10:31] | I saved 30 cents. Plus, I get to keep the cup. | 我省了30美分 杯子还不用还 |
[10:36] | From New York City, New York… | 这位来自纽约州 纽约市 |
[10:39] | …appearing in his Ultimate Fighting Championship debut… | 首次参加终极格斗冠军赛 |
[10:43] | … he’s known for his confrontational business style! | 他在商场上以强硬著称 |
[10:48] | Ladies and gentlemen, introducing… | 女士们先生们 让我们欢迎 |
[10:51] | … Pete Becker! | 彼特·贝克 |
[11:00] | I love you, Pete! | 彼特 我爱你 |
[11:05] | And his opponent, from Huntington Beach, California… | 他的对手来自加州亨丁顿滩 |
[11:09] | … he’s a 300-pound streetfighter… | 重达300磅的街头搏击好手 |
[11:14] | …Tank Abbott! | 坦克·艾博特 |
[11:29] | Pete? | 彼特 |
[11:30] | Pete? | 彼特 |
[11:31] | – That guy’s pretty huge. – Don’t worry. | -那家伙好魁梧 -你放心 |
[11:34] | Hoshi taught me how to use an opponent’s strength and weight against him. | 保志教我用他的力量和体重反击他 |
[11:37] | Well, then that guy is in serious, serious trouble. | 那家伙的麻烦大了 |
[11:46] | All right! You go get him! Let’s go! | 去吧 打倒他 加油 |
[11:49] | Here we go gentlemen, here we go! | 两位 来吧 |
[11:51] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[11:56] | Are you ready? Then let’s get it on! | 准备好了吗 开战吧 |
[12:20] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[12:22] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[12:27] | Can I just tell you how proud I am of you? | 你知道我有多为你骄傲吗 |
[12:29] | It would be nice after hearing 20,000 people chant,”You suck!” | 听完两万人骂我逊后 你这句话真窝心 |
[12:35] | I thought you were nuts at first… | 我原本觉得你疯了 |
[12:37] | … but you did it. | 但是你做到了 |
[12:39] | And now you can just look back at this thing with no regrets. | 现在你可以了无遗憾 微笑回顾了 |
[12:43] | Look back? | 微笑回顾 |
[12:45] | Well, you’re not gonna get going are you? | 你不是还要继续打吧 |
[12:47] | Well let me ask you a question. Am I the Ultimate Fighting Champion? | 我问你一件事 我是终极格斗冠军吗 |
[12:52] | Well, no. But | 不是 但是… |
[12:54] | I’m not gonna stop until I’m the Ultimate Fighting Champion. | 不当上终极格斗冠军 我绝不罢休 |
[12:59] | That guy stood on your neck until you passed out. | 那家伙踩着你的脖子 直到你昏迷 |
[13:04] | Let me tell you a story. | 我告诉你一个故事 |
[13:06] | When I set out to create MOSS 865, | 我着手研发的摩斯865 |
[13:09] | do you think it happened overnight? | 你以为是一夕成功吗 |
[13:11] | No. There was MOSS 1 that burned down my dad’s garage. | 不是 摩斯一代烧毁我爸的车库 |
[13:15] | There was MOSS 2 that would only schedule appointments in January. | 摩斯二代只能排一月的行程表 |
[13:20] | And 862 others that I learned from. | 此外还有862次的失败经验 |
[13:22] | Just like I learned from this fight, | 就像我从这场比赛学到 |
[13:24] | never to let a guy stand on my neck. | 绝不能让对手踩我的脖子 |
[13:26] | You didn’t know that already? | 你之前不知道的吗 |
[13:30] | Look, I’m gonna get better. | 听着 我会越来越强 |
[13:33] | Okay? I promise you. | 好吗 我保证 |
[13:38] | Just get a lot better. | 要强很多 |
[13:41] | Fast. | 而且还要快 |
[13:45] | One other thing. | 还有一件事 |
[13:46] | Hoshi thinks you being ringside may have affected my concentration. | 保志认为你在场边 会影响我的注意力 |
[13:50] | Yeah. That was the problem. | 对 这才是问题所在 |
[14:01] | – How long until Pete’s fight? – About five minutes. | -彼特的比赛几点开始 -还有五分钟 |
[14:04] | Right now they’re interviewing his opponent. | 现在他们在访问他的对手 |
[14:06] | Apparently, he trains by going to lran and pulling the arms off thieves. | 显然 他的训练方式是去伊朗拔断小偷的手臂 |
[14:11] | – Hot dog? – Four, please. | -来根热狗 -四根 |
[14:14] | I’m really nervous. | 我很紧张 |
[14:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:20] | So Ross, how umm, how did it go with Bonnie? | 你跟邦妮怎么样 |
[14:23] | What? Oh! I gotta tell you, I-I wasn’t expecting to like her at all, | 我跟你说 我本没想到我会喜欢她 |
[14:27] | I mean I actually wasn’t expecting to like anyone right now. | 我目前根本没打算要喜欢别人 |
[14:30] | But she’s really terrific. | 但她真的很棒 |
[14:32] | It’s too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[14:36] | No, I’m saying I liked her. | 不 我是说我喜欢她 |
[14:39] | Yeah, y’know what, there are other fish in the sea. | 天涯何处无芳草 何必单恋一枝花 |
[14:42] | Pheebs, I think she’s great,okay? We’re going out again. | 菲比 我觉得她很棒 我们要再见面 |
[14:46] | Okay, I hear you! | 我听到了 |
[14:47] | Are you capable of talking about anything else? | 你难道就不可以谈点别的吗 |
[14:52] | Which one’s my turkey burger? | 我的火鸡汉堡在哪里 |
[14:54] | – The one next to my foot. – Sorry. | -在我脚边… -抱歉 |
[14:57] | – Fight’s starting! – Yeah, We’ll be right in. | -比赛开始了 -马上进去 |
[14:59] | So did your boss try to slap you again today? | 你的上司今天又打你屁股了吗 |
[15:02] | Nine times. | 九次 |
[15:04] | Okay? I had to put on lotion. | 知道吗 害我得擦润肤乳液 |
[15:08] | But, it’s gonna be okay, because as of tomorrow I’m conducting an experiment, | 不过没关系 我明天要做个实验 |
[15:11] | And if all goes as planned, my butt will be smack-free. | 要是顺利 我的屁股就得救了 |
[15:16] | Fight’s over! | 比赛结束 |
[15:23] | Excuse me, Doug? | 打扰一下 道格 |
[15:26] | Hey there, sports fan! | 喂 超级运动迷 |
[15:29] | Bing! You got those numbers for me? | 宾 数据做好了吗 |
[15:32] | No. I didn’t do them. | 没有 我没做 |
[15:35] | You forgot? | 你忘了 |
[15:36] | No, I just didn’t do them. | 不是 我就是没做 |
[15:39] | Instead, I hung out with some friends and had a couple of beers. | 相反我跟朋友出去玩 喝了两杯 |
[15:42] | So I certainly don’t deserve praise. Verbal… | 所以我不值得表扬 不管是言语上… |
[15:45] | …or otherwise. | 或其他方式 |
[15:48] | I got tanked myself last night. | 我昨晚也醉了 |
[15:50] | Pretty dicey drive home. | 开车回家路上真惊险 |
[15:51] | Tappan Zee Bridge never looked smaller. | 塔本吉桥从没这么狭窄过 |
[15:55] | That’s okay. You’re still my number-one guy! Bing! | 没关系 你还是我的头号爱将 宾 |
[15:58] | Doug! | 道格 |
[16:01] | I’m a little bit uncomfortable with the way that you express yourself. | 我对你的表达方式有点不习惯 |
[16:05] | Is it the swearing? I mean is it the constant swearing? | 是脏话吗 你听不惯我经常骂脏话吗 |
[16:08] | Because I gotta tell you, if it is, you can just kiss my ass! | 如果是的话 那你可以去吃屎了 |
[16:14] | No, no. It’s not about the swearing. | 不是骂脏话的事 |
[16:16] | It’s more about the way… | 而是… |
[16:19] | that you occasionally concentrate… | 你偶尔会把你的热情… |
[16:22] | your enthusiasm… | 集中在… |
[16:25] | on my buttocks. | 我的屁股上 |
[16:29] | Don’t get me wrong. I appreciate the sentiment. | 别误会 我很感激你的用心良苦 |
[16:31] | It’s just that I have a rather sensitive posterior. | 只不过我的臀部…很敏感 |
[16:37] | And besides, it’s making all the other guys jealous. | 而且这会让别人嫉妒 |
[16:41] | Well, say no more. You know, it takes guts to bring this up. | 别再说了 你能开口确实很有勇气 |
[16:45] | Bing, you’re okay. | 宾 你不会挨打了 |
[16:58] | Would you rather live in the shirt pocket of a sweaty giant… | 你宁可住在满身大汗的巨人的上衣口袋 |
[17:02] | …or inside his shower drain? | 还是他的排水管里 |
[17:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[17:08] | Phoebe. Look. It’s Ross and that girl. | 菲比 你看 是罗斯和那个女的 |
[17:13] | No, no, no. Look at that! | 不不 你看这里 |
[17:14] | – It’s a line of ants! They’re working as a team! – Phoebe! | -有一排蚂蚁 他们在同心协力 -菲比 |
[17:20] | Right. Oh, yeah. | 是他们没错 |
[17:21] | It looks like Ross is breaking up with her. | 罗斯好像要跟她分手了 |
[17:24] | – I hope he lets her down easy. – Come on, Phoebe! Look at that! | -希望他不要太狠 -菲比 你看清楚 |
[17:27] | They are not breaking up! Look at them! Okay? | 他们没有要分手 好好看看 |
[17:29] | Okay that’s, you know what that is? That is a, that is a second date, that’s what that is! | 够了 这只是第二次的约会 就已经这样 |
[17:33] | Look at that, she just put her hand on his thigh… | 你看 她把手放到他的大腿上 |
[17:35] | Oh no! That really is nothing. | 没事啦 小意思 |
[17:36] | – She’s very sexually aggressive. – Oh, God! | -她在性方面很主动 -天啊 |
[17:39] | Phoebe, it’s your fault. | 菲比 都是你不好 |
[17:41] | Now he loves her. He’ll marry her. | 现在他爱上她了 他就会娶她 |
[17:42] | and this is all your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[17:45] | You said it was okay. | 你自己说没关系 |
[17:47] | You said she was bald! | 你说她是光头 |
[17:50] | Was! Was, was, was! | 以前 我说了是以前 以前… |
[17:54] | Phoebe, we can’t, we just can’t just let it happen! | 菲比 我们不能放任他们发展 |
[17:56] | Okay, we have to dosomething! We have to break them up! Okay? | 我们得想个办法 我们得拆散他们 |
[17:58] | Just go in there and like, shave her head! | 快冲进去把她头发剃了 |
[18:00] | You owe me one bald girl!! | 你欠我一个光头女 |
[18:04] | Okay, first of all, breathe. | 首先 深呼吸 |
[18:07] | Second of all, I don’t get it. | 其次 我实在不懂 |
[18:10] | Aren’t you the one that decided you didn’t want to be with Ross? | 不是你决定要跟罗斯分手的吗 |
[18:15] | Yes. | 是 |
[18:16] | Well, isn’t he your friend? | 他不是你的朋友吗 |
[18:18] | Don’t you want him to be happy? | 你不希望他快乐吗 |
[18:23] | – Yes. – So? | -希望 -所以 |
[18:30] | It’s just, you know, I didn’t expect him to be this happy so soon. | 只是 我没想到他会这么快找到幸福 |
[18:44] | – Oh, no. – What? | -完了 -怎样 |
[18:45] | We killed them all! | 蚁群被我们全弄死了 |
[19:03] | It’s okay, it’s not as bad as it looks, it’s a precaution. | 没事的 没这么严重 这是预防措施 |
[19:05] | I’m not supposed to move my spine. | 我的脊椎骨不能动 |
[19:11] | Please tell me you’re stopping now. | 拜托告诉我你要放弃了 |
[19:13] | I’m fine. I’d fight tonight if they’d let me. | 我没事 今晚要我上场都行 |
[19:18] | Now, see this circle I’m marking off here? | 你看我划出的这个圆了吗 |
[19:20] | This is my Zone of Terror. | 这是我的”恐怖区” |
[19:25] | You are insane! You’ve got to give this up! | 你疯了 你一定要放弃 |
[19:29] | I can’t until I’m the Ultimate Fighter. | 除非我拿到终极格斗冠军 不然没门 |
[19:32] | I will do it. | 我会成功的 |
[19:33] | I’m telling you. The day will come | 我跟你说 总有一天 |
[19:35] | when children will argue over who will win a fight… | 小朋友会争辩我和超人… |
[19:38] | …me or Superman. | 谁会打赢 |
[19:41] | Not that I could beat Superman, but kids are stupid. | 我当然赢不过超人 不过小孩子都很笨 |
[19:46] | Just sit down. | 你先坐下 |
[19:47] | Please listen to me. | 听我说 |
[19:49] | You are terrible at this,okay? | 你打得很烂 |
[19:51] | You are the worst Ultimate Fighter ever. | 你是史上最烂的终极格斗手 |
[19:55] | Ever! | 最烂的 |
[19:57] | I have a torn rotator cuff, a hairline fracture in my right forearm… | 我的肌腱套破裂 右前臂有轻微骨折 |
[20:01] | …and a severely bruised Adam’s apple, but that really hurt. | 喉结严重瘀伤 但都没你话来得伤人 |
[20:11] | Well, then, you know what? | 那么 你知道吗 |
[20:15] | I care about you too much to watch you hurt yourself like this. | 我太爱你 没办法看你这样伤害自己 |
[20:20] | So if you have to do this, you’ll have to do it without me. | 要是你非打不可 我就不奉陪了 |
[20:24] | If you’re asking me to quit… | 如果你要我放弃 |
[20:26] | …then you’re asking me to be someone I’m not. | 就是要我违背本性 |
[20:30] | I’ve got to do this. | 我非打不可 |
[20:35] | Then I’ve gotta go. | 那我要走了 |
[20:39] | Bye. | 再见 |
[20:46] | -Monica. – Yes. | -莫妮卡 -怎么 |
[20:48] | Could you leave a note? I’m on a lot of painkillers now… | 你可以留张字条吗 我服了大量止痛药 |
[20:51] | and I don’t know ifI’ll remember this tomorrow. | 我怕明天会不记得这件事 |
[20:58] | So, in conclusion, the lines all go up, so I’m happy. | 总而言之 节节上升 我很满意 |
[21:04] | Great job, team! Tomorrow at 8:30. | 大伙干得好 明天八点半见 |
[21:07] | Phil, nice job! Stevens, way to go! | 菲尔 干得好 史蒂芬 漂亮 |
[21:10] | Goldberg, you maniac! | 戈博 你这个疯子 |
[21:13] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[21:17] | – Bing! Good job, couldn’t have done it without ya. – Thank you, sir. | -宾 没有你可不行 -谢谢 先生 |
[21:21] | Oh, excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[21:22] | I forgot my briefcase ,you know, by accident. | 我忘了拿公事包 这是意外 |
[21:26] | Of course, you did. Forgot something else too, you bastard! | 当然是意外 你还忘了一件事 混小子 |
[21:33] | Well, what about you? | 你呢 |
[21:35] | You’re not feeling left out, are you? | 不会觉得被冷落了吧 |
[21:37] | No, no, not at all. That’s ridiculous. | 一点也不会 开什么玩笑 |
[21:41] | Everybody else got one, and you want one too. Don’t you? | 大家都有 你也想来一下 对吧 |
[21:47] | Yes, yes, I do. | 没错 |
[21:50] | Now, get on out of here, you! | 给我滚吧 |
[21:57] | Pete Becker circles the ring now. | 彼特·贝克绕着格斗场 |
[21:59] | Looks like he’s just trying to feel him out. | 似乎想弄清楚自己的情势 |
[22:01] | – Bruiser is charging! – Run! | -“魁梧男”进攻了 -逃啊 |
[22:03] | Run, you crazy, rich freak! | 快逃啊 死变态有钱人 |
[22:07] | No, I can’t watch this. | 我不敢看 |
[22:09] | Check it out, he’s winning! Pete’s winning! | 你看 他要赢了 彼特要赢了 |
[22:11] | – Really – No! | -真的吗 -假的 |
[22:16] | Uh-oh, Bruiser has Becker on the canvas | “魁梧男”把贝克打倒在地 |
[22:17] | and is going for his favorite area! | 向他最喜欢的部位进攻 |
[22:22] | Wait! If that’s his favorite area, why is he being so mean to it? | 既然是最喜欢的部位 为何要下这种毒手 |
[22:26] | This is ironic. | 真是讽刺 |
[22:27] | Your last boyfriend, Richard, didn’t want to have kids. | 你的前任男友理查德不想生小孩 |
[22:30] | And from the looks of it, now Pete can’t. | 按现在来看 彼特是不能生了 |