时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So your first sexual experience was | 这么说你的第一次 |
[00:04] | with a woman? | 是跟女人做的咯 |
[00:07] | All right, I was 15. | 我那年15岁 |
[00:08] | It was my best friend, Ruth. | 跟死党露丝在一起 |
[00:10] | And we got drunk on that hard cider. | 苹果酒太烈 我们醉了 |
[00:12] | And then suddenly, I don’t know, we were making out. | 突然之间 我们就开始亲热了 |
[00:16] | Tell it again. | 再说一次 |
[00:21] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[00:24] | Is that woman capable of talking about anything else but sex? | 那个女人除了性爱就不会聊别的了吗 |
[00:29] | Yeah, sure. Well y’know, earlier she was talking about geography. | 不会啊 她刚才在聊地理啊 |
[00:33] | Joey. She was listing the countries she’s done it in. | 乔伊 她是在列举她在哪些国家做过 |
[00:39] | I think we all learned something. | 大家都获益匪浅 |
[00:42] | Hey, you guys! Look what I found! Look at this! | 各位 看我找到什么 过来看看 |
[00:45] | That’s my mom’s writing. Look. | 那是我妈的笔迹 看 |
[00:47] | “Me and Frank and Phoebe, graduation,1965.” | “法兰克 菲比和我 1965年毕业典礼” |
[00:51] | – Do you know what that means? – That you’re actually 50? | -知道其中的含意吗 -你其实50岁了吗 |
[00:55] | No, no. That’s not “me” Phoebe. | 不不 那个菲比不是我 |
[00:57] | That’s her pal, Phoebe. | 是她的朋友 |
[00:58] | According to her high school yearbook, they were BFF. | 从高中毕业纪念册上看来 她们是超好友 |
[01:03] | Best Friends Forever. | 超级好的朋友 |
[01:05] | – That’s great! That is so cool. – I know! | -太棒了 真厉害 -是啊 |
[01:07] | So this woman probably could like have all kinds of stories about my parents, | 这个女人八成知道我父母所有的事情 |
[01:10] | and she might even know like where my Dad is. | 甚至可能知道我爸的下落 |
[01:12] | So I looked her up, and she lives out by the beach. | 我去找她的住址 她就住在海边 |
[01:14] | So maybe this weekend we could go to the beach? | 不然我们这个周末可以去海边吧 |
[01:16] | Yeah! Yeah, we can! | 好啊 一起去吧 |
[01:18] | Shoot, I can’t go. I have to work. | 糟糕 我去不了 我得工作 |
[01:20] | That’s too bad. | 太可惜了 |
[01:22] | Big fat bummer. | 真是扫兴 |
[01:25] | So great! Okay! Tomorrow we’re gonna drive out to Montauk. | 太棒了 那我们明天开车去蒙托克 |
[01:28] | Hey, Bonnie had sex there! | 哎哟 邦妮在那里做过哦 |
[01:37] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:42] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:44] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:47] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:52] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:55] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:57] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:00] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:02] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:05] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:07] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:11] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:24] | Would you look at them? | 你看他们 |
[02:26] | I’m never gonna find a boyfriend again. | 我再也交不到男朋友了 |
[02:28] | I’m gonna die an old maid. | 我会变成老姑婆 |
[02:31] | You’re not gonna die an old maid. | 你不会变成老姑婆 |
[02:33] | Maybe an old spinster cook. | 可能会变成老处女厨娘 |
[02:39] | – Thanks. – Besides, worse comes to worse… | -谢了 -话说 如果万不得已 |
[02:42] | … I’ll be your boyfriend. | 我会当你的男朋友 |
[02:47] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[02:52] | Why is that so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[02:54] | You made a joke, right? | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[02:56] | So I laughed. | 所以我笑了 |
[03:00] | A little too hard. | 笑得太厉害了吧 |
[03:03] | What? Am I not boyfriend material? | 怎么 我不是当男朋友的料吗 |
[03:06] | No, you’re Chandler. | 对啊 你是钱德勒嘛 |
[03:09] | You know. Chandler! | 你知道嘛 钱德勒 |
[03:12] | Okay, so we’ve established my name, and hit me. | 好吧 我们刚确认了我的名字 然后打我一拳 |
[03:17] | But theoretically, I mean say we weren’t friends, | 但假设一下 我们不是朋友 |
[03:19] | say it’s a blind date. I show up at your door | 有人介绍我们约会 我来到你家门口 |
[03:21] | and I’m, like, “Hey,nice to meet you.” | 然后说”嗨 很高兴认识你” |
[03:26] | I’d probably be scared of a guy using a fake voice. | 我大概会害怕用假音说话的人 |
[03:31] | Oh, good. You bought food. | 真好 你买了吃的 |
[03:33] | No, just my luggage. | 不是 这是我的行李 |
[03:42] | I am having the best karma this week. | 我这星期的运势很好 |
[03:45] | First I find this woman who knew my parents… | 我先是找到认识我父母的人 |
[03:47] | …and then my client with the fuzzy back gives me his beach house. | 接着有个背后很多毛的客户 把海滩小屋借给我 |
[03:50] | What about that bike messenger you hit? | 你撞到快递员那件事怎么说 |
[03:53] | Oh, I wasn’t talking about his karma. | 我又不是在说他的运势 |
[03:58] | Hey, check out the hat! | 看看这顶帽子 |
[04:03] | Wait a minute, I know that hat. | 慢着 我认得那顶帽子 |
[04:06] | I was taken aboard that hat. | 我就是被那顶帽子劫持的 |
[04:09] | They did experiments on me. | 上面的外星人对我做实验 |
[04:11] | I can’t have children! | 害我不能生育了 |
[04:14] | Seriously, where did you get the hat? | 说真的 那帽子哪来的 |
[04:16] | Ross gave it to me. | 罗斯送的 |
[04:17] | – I think she looks good. – Thank you. | -我觉得她戴起来很好看 -谢谢 |
[04:21] | Did he buy it for you… | 是他买给你的 |
[04:22] | …or win it for you? | 还是玩游戏赢的 |
[04:26] | Excuse me, my fashion-impaired friends… | 很抱歉 时尚白痴朋友们 |
[04:28] | … I’m here to tell you hats are back. | 我郑重告诉你们 帽子又流行回来了 |
[04:31] | And this time, they’ve ganged up and formed one giant super-hat. | 这一回 小帽子都聚集成一顶超级大帽子 |
[04:41] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[04:42] | Now everybody wants to be under the hat! | 现在你们又觉得帽子好了吧 |
[04:52] | What’s with all this sand? | 怎么这么多沙子 |
[04:54] | Yeah. Bob said there might be flood damage. | 是啊 鲍伯说可能淹过水 |
[04:56] | Either that or he has a really big cat. | 不然就是他的猫很大只[得要那么多猫砂] |
[05:04] | Well, yes. lt’s kind of an unusual house. | 没错 那是个很特别的房子 |
[05:06] | It has three beautiful bedrooms and no baths. | 有三个漂亮的卧房 没有浴室 |
[05:10] | But, you know, the ocean is right there. | 但是大海就在旁边啊 |
[05:14] | Knock, knock, knock. | 有人在吗 |
[05:15] | Hang on. Come in, come in. | 请等一下…请进 |
[05:17] | All right, so think about it, and call me back. | 好吧 你考虑完再打给我 |
[05:21] | – Are you Phoebe Abbott? – Yes. | -你是菲比·艾博特吗 -对 |
[05:24] | Surprise, Phoebe Abbott! | 惊喜 菲比·艾博特 |
[05:25] | I’m your best friend’s daughter! | 我是你的死党的女儿 |
[05:30] | You’re Erwin’s daughter? | 你是尔文的女儿吗 |
[05:32] | No. I mean your old best friend. Here. | 不 是以前的死党 你看 |
[05:35] | – Lily? From high school? Remember? – Oh, God, Lily. Yes. | -高中的莉莉 记得吗 -天哪 莉莉 |
[05:39] | Of course I remember Lily. | 我当然记得莉莉了 |
[05:43] | Then you must be | 那你一定是… |
[05:44] | Phoebe, Phoebe. | 菲比 跟你名字一样 |
[05:47] | She named me after you, I guess. | 应该是取自你的名字 |
[05:50] | Wow. Well. Look, there’s Frank! | 看 是弗兰克 |
[05:53] | Yeah! Yes! Yes, yes! | 对 没错 |
[05:55] | That’s my dad. That’s Frank! | 那是我爸爸弗兰克 |
[05:57] | I’m sorry I’m getting all flingy. | 抱歉我这么激动 |
[06:00] | Take it easy. If you want, there’s cookies on the counter. | 别激动 想吃饼干吗 柜台上有 |
[06:03] | – Or sangria! I could make sangria! – No, no. | -不然喝果汁 我去调果汁汽泡酒 -不麻烦了 |
[06:05] | Sorry. Cookies are good, thanks. | 不用 饼干就行了 谢谢 |
[06:11] | Anyway, I’ve been looking for my father. | 总之 我一直在找我爸 |
[06:15] | Have you heard from him or seen him? | 你有他的消息 或见过他吗 |
[06:17] | Oh no, I-I’m sorry, | 没有 对不起 |
[06:19] | I guess we lost track of everybody after high school. | 我高中毕业就跟大家失去联络了 |
[06:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:25] | Well, so tell me everything about my parents. Everything. | 那就把我父母的事都告诉我 一件都不许漏 |
[06:29] | Oh, well, you know, we were always together. | 我们总是形影不离 |
[06:32] | In fact, the other kids had a nickname for the three of us. | 老实说 其他人给我们仨取了个绰号 |
[06:35] | – Oh, what? What was it? – The Three Losers. | -是什么 什么绰号 -三贱客 |
[06:39] | Oh, poor Lily. | 可怜的莉莉 |
[06:42] | I heard what happened. | 我听说她的事了 |
[06:44] | That must have been just terrible for you… | 你一定非常难过 |
[06:47] | …losing your mother that way. | 就这样失去母亲 |
[06:50] | Yeah, no, it was great. | 不会啊 感觉很棒 |
[07:03] | You know what a really good rainy-day game is? | 知道下雨天玩什么最好吗 |
[07:05] | – What? – I mean, naked game. | -什么 -我是说脱衣游戏 |
[07:08] | – Strip poker. We should totally play strip poker. – No. | -脱衣扑克 我们应该来玩脱衣扑克 -不行 |
[07:11] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[07:12] | Come on. When you go away, you have to play. | 拜托 出门一定要玩这个 |
[07:15] | It’s, like,a law. | 这是规定 |
[07:17] | – All done. – Thank you. | -好了 -谢谢 |
[07:19] | Okay. Who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[07:26] | No way! | 不行 |
[07:27] | Come on, please. I’m bored. | 拜托啦 我好无聊 |
[07:30] | You let me do it once before. | 你以前都让我涂过一次 |
[07:36] | Well, if that’s the rule this weekend…. | 如果这是本周末的规定… |
[07:41] | – Get away. – Take it like a man. Ross. Come on! | -走开 -大方一点 来啦 罗斯 |
[07:43] | – No, no, no! – Come on. | -不要 不要 -来嘛 |
[07:46] | Big bullies! | 大坏人 |
[08:02] | How are we doing? | 你们怎么样了 |
[08:03] | Bored and bored. | 无聊到爆 |
[08:06] | You know what? Naked card game’s never boring? | 玩脱衣扑克就不会无聊 |
[08:08] | No! | 不要 |
[08:11] | So what’s Phoebe like? | 菲比是怎么样的人 |
[08:13] | I’m kind, caring and sweet. What’s Monica like? | 我心肠好又体贴 莫妮卡呢 |
[08:18] | No, the other Phoebe. The one you went to see? | 我是说你去找的那个菲比 |
[08:21] | I think she knows where my dad is! | 我觉得她知道我爸的下落 |
[08:23] | Cool! | 太好了 |
[08:25] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[08:26] | She was actually pretending she hasn’t heard from him for years… | 她其实一直假装 多年没有他的消息 |
[08:28] | …but I found this picture on her fridge. | 但是我在她冰箱上发现这张照片 |
[08:31] | And look! Isn’t this what he would look like now? | 他现在不就应该长这样吗 |
[08:34] | Totally familiar. | 看着好眼熟 |
[08:36] | – Oh yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -没错 |
[08:39] | Why would she lie to you? | 她为什么要骗你 |
[08:41] | I don’t know, but we’re having dinner tomorrow. | 我不知道 但我们明天要吃晚饭 |
[08:42] | So I figured, she’s gonna tell me then. | 所以我猜 也许她到时会告诉我 |
[08:44] | Maybe she just wanted to give him time… | 也许她想给他一点时间… |
[08:46] | …to buy me presents. I don’t know. | 帮我买礼物 我也不知道 |
[08:50] | – So you’re all bored? – Yes. | -你们都很无聊 -是啊 |
[08:53] | All right, I’m gonna close my eyes and point to someone, | 那好吧 我闭上眼睛随便指 |
[08:56] | and you, whoever I point has to come up with something fun for us to do, | 被指到的人 要想一个好玩的游戏 |
[08:59] | And we have to do it. | 大家都要照做 |
[09:00] | Okay! Fan out! Fan out! | 好 散开来 散开 |
[09:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:06] | You know, we could just do this! | 其实我们玩这个就成 |
[09:11] | – Okay, umm, we all have to play strip poker. – Yes! | -好吧 我们都来玩脱衣扑克 -好耶 |
[09:18] | Strip Happy Days Game? | 快乐脱衣桌游吗 |
[09:21] | I couldn’t find any cards, | 我找不到扑克牌 |
[09:22] | so it was this or Strip Bag-Of-Old-Knitting-Stuff. | 不玩这个就只能玩抽布条脱衣服了 |
[09:27] | Done. | 好 |
[09:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:29] | “Fonzie gives you two thumbs up. Collect two cool points.” | “范佐赞给你竖起两个大拇指 你得到两分” |
[09:36] | Monica, if you get five cool points, | 莫妮卡 累积到五分 |
[09:37] | you get to make somebody take off one item of clothing. | 就可以叫别人脱一件衣服 |
[09:39] | It hasn’t happened yet, but we’re all very excited. | 还没人脱 但是我们都很兴奋 |
[09:43] | Okay, come on. | 来吧 |
[09:45] | Daddy needs a new electromagnetic microscope | 我要替史前监识部 |
[09:47] | for Prehistoric Forensics Department. | 赢一台电子显微镜 |
[09:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:57] | “Take Pinky Tuscadero up to Inspiration Point. | “带粉红托斯卡罗到机会点” |
[10:00] | Collect three cool points.” Yeah! | “你得到三分” 漂亮 |
[10:03] | Which gives me five. | 现在我有五分了 |
[10:05] | And let’s see, who is gonna lose their clothes? | 我看看 脱谁衣服好呢 |
[10:08] | I think I pick our strip poker sponsor, Mr. Joey Tribbiani. | 就选本游戏的发起者好了 乔伊·崔比亚尼先生 |
[10:16] | All right, relax. It’s just a shoe. | 别激动 我就脱一只鞋子 |
[10:21] | “Your band is playing at Arnold’s. Collect three cool points.” | “你的乐队在阿诺德表演 你得到三分” |
[10:25] | Which means I have five and that means I get Joey’s boxers. | 所以我有五分 乔伊要脱四角内裤咯 |
[10:36] | Fine. Gang up on me. | 好啊 合伙对付我 |
[10:38] | I got you all, right where I want you. | 我会让你们脱得很难看 |
[10:42] | Come on! Take them off! | 快脱 脱啊 |
[10:43] | Actually, it’s kind of cold. | 其实有点冷 |
[10:45] | So how about I keep my boxers on, | 我能不能不脱内裤 |
[10:47] | and give you a peek at the good stuff? | 让你们瞄一眼里面的”好货”就行了 |
[10:50] | All right, I’m gonna make more margaritas! | 我再去调些玛格丽特 |
[10:52] | What are you doing? Trying to get me drunk? | 你干什么 想把我灌醉吗 |
[10:55] | I’m just making margaritas. | 我只是调玛格丽特 |
[10:58] | Think I’ll help her out. | 我去帮忙 |
[11:04] | What is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[11:05] | What? | 什么 |
[11:07] | – You’re painting his toenails. – Come on. | -你涂他的脚指甲 -拜托 |
[11:09] | – Chasing him around the room. – Monica, please. | -在屋里追着他跑 -莫妮卡 拜托 |
[11:12] | He’s totally flirting with you too. | 他也跟你打情骂俏 |
[11:15] | He is, isn’t he? | 没错吧 |
[11:18] | I don’t know, I don’t know, | 不晓得 |
[11:19] | Maybe it’s just being here at the beach together or, I don’t know…. | 也许是因为一起来到海边 我也不知道 |
[11:22] | but it’s like something | 感觉上… |
[11:29] | Hi, Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[11:31] | My boss let me off early, so I took the train. | 老板提早放人 我就搭火车来了 |
[11:34] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[11:36] | We’re playing Strip Happy Days Game. | 玩快乐脱衣桌游 |
[11:40] | Cool! I’ll catch up! | 酷 算我一个 |
[11:50] | So you still don’t think I’m… | 你还是觉得我… |
[11:53] | boyfriend material? | 不适合当男朋友 |
[11:57] | I saw you checking me out during the game last night. | 昨晚玩游戏时 我发现你在打量我 |
[12:01] | – You didn’t even take off your pants. – Yes. | -你连裤子都没脱 -是啊 |
[12:02] | Well, lucky for you. | 算你走运 |
[12:05] | -What? – I don’t know. | -什么 -我胡说的 |
[12:09] | Well, is everybody else having just the best time? | 除了我 大家是不是都很开心啊 |
[12:15] | Joey’s asleep. | 乔伊睡觉呢 |
[12:26] | After he passed out. We put sand around him to keep him warm. | 他昏睡过去后 我们用沙子帮他保暖 |
[12:32] | Well, I assume the happy couple isn’t up yet? | 我猜那对爱侣还没起床吧 |
[12:36] | Did you guys hear them last night? – Yeah. | 你们昨晚有听到吗 |
[12:38] | I don’t know what they were doing, | 我不知道他们在干什么 |
[12:39] | but at one point sea turtles actually came up to the house. | 但有一度 真有海龟爬进屋里来 |
[12:45] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[12:47] | – Hey! How did everybody sleep? – Great. | -你们睡得好吗 -好极了 |
[12:49] | – Like a log. – Us too. | -完全睡死过去 -我们也是 |
[12:53] | I’m going for a walk. | 我要去散步 |
[13:00] | Good morning. Nice breasts by the way. | 早安 胸部真不错 |
[13:14] | Hey, what happened to you? | 你怎么没来 |
[13:16] | Oh, nothing. I just felt like hanging out and reading. | 没什么 我只是想在这里看书 |
[13:19] | The water was so great. | 海水好舒服 |
[13:21] | We jumped off this pier and my suit came off. | 我们跳下桥墩 我的泳衣掉了 |
[13:26] | Sorry I missed that. | 可惜我没看到 |
[13:28] | Joey and Chandler sure are funny. | 乔伊和钱德勒 肯定大饱眼福了 |
[13:32] | I think I brought back half the beach in my hair. | 我的头发里能积了有半个沙滩的沙子 |
[13:34] | It was easier when I shaved my head. | 以前光头方便多了 |
[13:41] | You know, I gotta tell you… | 我一定要告诉你 |
[13:44] | …I just loved your look when you were bald. | 我好喜欢你光头的样子 |
[13:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:49] | Beacuse I think about shaving it again sometimes. | 因为有时我会考虑重新剃光头 |
[13:52] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[13:55] | I mean you definitely should do that. | 你绝对应该那样做 |
[13:57] | You know what? I should do it! | 我是该那样做 |
[14:00] | You know what? Thank you, Rachel. You are so cool. | 谢谢你 瑞秋 你好酷 |
[14:02] | Oh, stop. Go on. | 别这么说 |
[14:05] | – Now go shave that head. – All right. | -去剃光头吧 -好 |
[14:19] | What’s the matter? Pheebs. | 怎么了 菲比 |
[14:21] | – She canceled. My namesake canceled on me. – What? | -跟我同名的那个菲比取消了约会 -什么 |
[14:24] | She claims she had to go out of town suddenly. She’s avoiding me. | 她说她突然有事得进城 她在躲我 |
[14:27] | She doesn’t want to tell me where my father is. | 她不想说出我爸的下落 |
[14:29] | She knows, and she won’t tell me! | 她明知道 却不肯告诉我 |
[14:31] | Pheebs, that sucks. | 菲比 她好差劲喔 |
[14:35] | Yeah, well, don’t “Aww Pheebs, that sucks!” me yet. | 先别跟我说她差劲 |
[14:38] | – Where are you going? – Well, she’s out of town | -你要去哪里 -她出门了 |
[14:41] | so, there’s gotta be something in her house that tellsme where my Father is. | 她家里一定有我爸在哪里的线索 |
[14:44] | Pheebs, some people call that “breaking and entering.” | 菲比 有人称这种行为是”擅闯民宅” |
[14:48] | – Well, are any of those people here? – Oh no. | -这里有人这么想吗 -绝对没有 |
[14:52] | Look, I’ll do something nice,okay? | 我会做一些好事 行吗 |
[14:54] | I’ll-I’ll fill her ice trays. Good? | 我会把制冰盒加水 好吗 |
[15:00] | Hey, everybody! | 大家好 |
[15:06] | Look what you did! | 你看看你 |
[15:09] | You wanna touch it? | 你想摸吗 |
[15:11] | No, but it’s great. | 不想 但是很好看 |
[15:13] | – Come on, touch it. – Okay. | -来嘛 摸嘛 -好吧 |
[15:19] | You can feel all the bones in your skull. | 可以摸得到每一块头骨 |
[15:31] | I was having a little chat with Bonnie, and guess what? | 我刚和邦妮聊了一下 你猜怎样 |
[15:34] | She happened to bring up who was behind the whole head-shaving idea. | 她碰巧提到剃头这件事的幕后主使 |
[15:39] | And now, who was it? Oh, that’s right, that’s right, it was you! | 是谁呢 对 没错 就是你 |
[15:43] | That was her idea. | 是她自己想剃 |
[15:46] | I just gave her a nudge. | 我只是给了她点动力 |
[15:49] | She said you gave her the razor. | 她说你拿剃刀给她 |
[15:54] | So anyone up for a midnight dip in the ocean? | 有人要去海里夜泳吗 |
[15:56] | – No, I’m good. – No ,thanks. | -我不去了 -不了 谢谢 |
[15:58] | – Okay, I’ll see you in a bit. – Okay, have fun. | -好吧 待会见 -好好玩 |
[16:03] | Come on, see? She doesn’t look that bad. | 拜托 看起来没那么糟嘛 |
[16:07] | You can see the moonlight bouncing off her head! | 你都能看到她的头反射月光 |
[16:11] | What the hell were you thinking?!! | 你到底在想什么啊 |
[16:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:14] | You don’t know?! Rach, you balded my girlfriend! | 你还不知道吗 你让我女朋友变成光头 |
[16:16] | All right. Ross. | 好啦 罗斯 |
[16:20] | Do you think it’s easy for me to see you with somebody else? | 看你跟别人在一起 难道我就好过 |
[16:23] | Y’know, hey! You’re the one who ended it, remember? | 是你要分手的 还记得吗 |
[16:25] | Because I was mad at you! Not because I stopped loving you! | 因为我很气你 不是因为我不爱你了 |
[16:31] | – You still love me? – No. | -你还爱我 -不 |
[16:35] | You still love me. | 你还爱我 |
[16:37] | Yeah, so? | 是又怎样 |
[16:39] | – You love me. – Noo, nnnnn. | -你也爱我啊 -不…是 |
[16:45] | What does this mean? What do you, | 什么意思 你是不是 |
[16:47] | I mean, do you want to get back together? | 我是说 你想复合吗 |
[16:50] | No! Maybe! | 不是 也许吧 |
[16:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:00] | Ross, I still can’t forgive you for what you did, | 罗斯 我还是无法原谅那你所做的一切 |
[17:04] | I can’t, I just, but sometimes when I’m with you… | 真不行 只不过有时候跟你一起 |
[17:06] | – I just, I feel so… – What? | -我会觉得… -觉得什么 |
[17:09] | I just, I feel…. | 我会觉得… |
[17:13] | – I just – What? | -我… -怎样 |
[17:16] | I feel | 我觉得… |
[17:25] | No! I don’t care! | 我不管 |
[17:27] | I’m not playing one-on-one strip poker with you for practice! | 我不要跟你练习一对一脱衣扑克 |
[17:32] | But I made cards! | 牌都做好了 |
[17:37] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[17:39] | I’m going upstairs. | 我要上楼去了 |
[17:41] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[17:50] | Wanna play strip poker for practice? | 要不要练习脱衣扑克 |
[18:10] | My ass! | 我的屁股 |
[18:50] | No! No!! It’s me! It’s me! | 住手 住手 是我 是我 |
[18:51] | – I didn’t wanna make any noise! – Then don’t break in! | -我不想吵到你的 -那就不要闯进来 |
[18:57] | – I’m sorry! – What are you doing here? | -对不起 -你来干什么 |
[19:00] | I-I, came to fill your ice cube trays. | 我来帮制冰盒加水 |
[19:05] | What? | 什么 |
[19:08] | Umm, okay, okay, look. | 好吧 是这样的 |
[19:12] | I took this picture from your fridge. | 这张照片从你的冰箱上拿的 |
[19:14] | Okay, because I know that this is my Father. | 因为我认得这是我爸爸 |
[19:16] | Yeah, this is Frank Buffay and you are standing right there next to him. | 这是弗兰克·布非 你就站在他身边 |
[19:20] | Now, look I deserve to know where I came from. All right? | 听着 我有权利知道我的身世 好吗 |
[19:23] | So if you can help me find my father, then you should. | 要是你能帮我找到爸爸 你就应该帮我 |
[19:26] | Otherwise, you’re just mean. | 否则你就是坏人 |
[19:31] | So just tell me the truth. | 把真相告诉我 |
[19:33] | All right. | 好 |
[19:35] | The man in that picture is Chuck Mangione. | 照片上的人是查克·曼吉欧尼 |
[19:42] | My father is Chuck Mangione? | 我爸是查克·曼吉欧尼吗 |
[19:44] | No, no. That’s just Chuck Mangione. | 不不 他跟你没有关系 |
[19:46] | I sold him a house last year. | 我去年卖给他一栋房子 |
[19:49] | And I’m very sorry, but I really don’t know where your father is. | 非常抱歉 我真的不知道你父亲的下落 |
[19:53] | And that’s the truth. | 这是实话 |
[19:57] | But you’re right. | 但是你说得对 |
[20:00] | I think a person should know where they come from. | 人有权利知道自己的身世 |
[20:04] | Which is why l…. | 所以我要说… |
[20:13] | Okay…I’m your mother. | 其实…我是你的母亲 |
[20:22] | I wanted to tell you yesterday, but I just… | 我昨天就想说 但是我… |
[20:25] | …felt all floopy, and…. | 我觉得很失败 然后… |
[20:30] | I’m telling you. You guys are totally getting back together. | 听我说 你们肯定要复合了 |
[20:33] | That’s not true! She doesn’t even know what she wants. | 才不是 她自己都搞不清楚想要什么 |
[20:35] | Rachel’s still mad at the whole thing. | 瑞秋还在气那件事 |
[20:37] | Okay, then you gotta back away, all right? | 好吧 那你就后退 知道吗 |
[20:39] | You don’t need that kind of hurt. | 你不需要受这种伤害 |
[20:41] | Take it from a guy who’s… | 听我的话 我可是… |
[20:43] | … never had a long-term relationship. | 从来没跟别人长期交往过 |
[20:47] | I know, but I really want to go up there and finish that kiss. | 我知道 但我真的很想上楼继续吻她 |
[20:54] | You guys, the water’s great. You should really go in. | 伙计们水好舒服 你们真应该去游泳 |
[20:57] | No, thanks. I just had an M&M. | 还是不了 谢谢 我刚吃了”光滑”的巧克力豆 |
[20:59] | Well, good night. | 好吧 晚安 |
[21:01] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[21:04] | – Don’t be too long. – Okey-dokey. | -早点回房 -没问题 |
[21:08] | There is not one hair on that head. | 她的头发上真是一毛不剩啊 |
[21:11] | It’ll grow back, right? And she’s really fun,and she’s cool. | 头发会长回来 好不好 而且她很风趣很酷 |
[21:15] | And I’m finally moving on. | 我终于往前走了 |
[21:17] | Y’know? I mean getting over Rachel was so | 你们知道吗 要忘掉瑞秋实在… |
[21:22] | I’m finally feeling sane. And if I go up there… | 我终于恢复理智 要是我上楼… |
[21:24] | …and I kiss her…. | 吻了她… |
[21:27] | God, I want to kiss her! | 天哪 我好想吻她 |
[21:28] | And-and-and it doesn’t work out, right? | 要是失败呢 |
[21:31] | Do I wanna put myself through that again? | 我真的想再心碎一次吗 |
[21:34] | So let me get this straight. | 那我来帮你理一理 |
[21:35] | If you go with Bonnie, | 如果你今晚选择邦妮 |
[21:37] | – you do the smart, healthy thing and move on. – Yeah. | -那是明智的决定 你可以抛开过去 -对 |
[21:40] | Right? And if you go with Rachel, | 对吧 要是选择瑞秋 |
[21:43] | Bonnie’s free tonight? | 邦妮今晚就有空了 是吗 |
[22:08] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[22:11] | That’s that weird voice again. | 你的声音又怪怪的了 |
[22:14] | Okay! Okay! Let me try it again, | 再试一次 |
[22:15] | You’ll wanna date this next guy, I swear! | 下一个人你一定会喜欢 我发誓 |
[22:23] | Hi, I’m Dorf! | 你好 我是小矮人 |
[22:27] | Your date for the evening. | 你今晚的男伴 |
[22:31] | Oh, come on. Dorf on dating? That’s good stuff! | 别这样 小矮人约会耶 多有意思啊 |