时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Wow! That ripped! | 它会扯破衣服 |
[00:09] | That ripped real nice! | 还扯得很好 |
[00:12] | How many times do I have to tell you! You, turn and sliiiide! | 你要我说几次 要侧身滑出来 |
[00:16] | Turn and slide. | 侧身滑出来 |
[00:18] | You don’t turn and slide | 你不是侧身滑出来 |
[00:20] | You throw it out! | 而是把它扔出去 |
[00:23] | I’m tired of having to get a tetanus shot every time I get dressed! | 我讨厌每次穿着西装打破伤风针 |
[00:26] | We’re not throwing it out. i built it with my own hands! | 不能扔掉 这是我亲手钉的 |
[00:32] | How about we sell it? | 好 那卖掉怎样 |
[00:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:38] | All right. But, you’re gonna have to tell them. | 好吧 不过你得告诉它们 |
[00:44] | Do you mind if we stick you in another cabinet? | 帮你们搬个家介意吗 |
[00:46] | They seem all right with it! | 看来它们没意见 |
[00:54] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[00:59] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:01] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:04] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:09] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:12] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:14] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:18] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:20] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:23] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:25] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:28] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:38] | Hey Monica, it’s Chip. | 莫妮卡 我是奇普 |
[01:41] | Who’s Chip? | 谁是奇普 |
[01:42] | Good runnin’ into you at the bank today, | 很高兴今天遇见你 |
[01:43] | so ah, here’s my number, 555-9323. | 我的电话是5559323 |
[01:48] | Chip, is Chip Matthews. | 奇普就是奇普马修斯 |
[01:51] | The guy who took Rachel to the prom? Why is he calling you? | 瑞秋的高中舞会舞伴 他打给你干什么 |
[01:54] | Cause I ran into him at the bank, he is still soo cute. | 我在银行遇见他 他还是好帅 |
[01:59] | Monica You’re so lucky! he’s like the most popular guy in school! | 你好幸运 他是全校最红的男生 |
[02:03] | I know! | 我知道 |
[02:07] | Chip? Hi! It’s Monica. | 奇普 我是莫妮卡 |
[02:14] | Okay, good-bye. | 好 再见 |
[02:19] | Oh my God, we just had the best conversation!! | 天 我们聊得好愉快 |
[02:29] | I was just leaving. | 我正要走 |
[02:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:32] | Cause I’ve got a product report to read, | 我要看报告 |
[02:34] | it’s like eight pages, I hope I don’t fall asleep. | 有八页 但愿我不会睡着 |
[02:38] | Why? Did you write it? | 为什么 你写的 |
[02:44] | Wow! Look at that | 你看看 |
[02:46] | Chip matthews called. i wonder what he wants. | 奇普马修斯打电话来 不晓得有什么事 |
[02:51] | Well ah, actually… | 其实 |
[02:52] | I bet he sensed that I was ready | 他一定感应到 |
[02:55] | to have sex witive another guy. | 我可以跟别的男人上床了 |
[03:04] | Well, umm, why don’t you give him a call? | 那你何不打给他 |
[03:19] | -Are you sure you wanna hear this? -i’m sure. | -你真的想听 -真的 |
[03:24] | Chip! Hi, it’s Rachel. | 奇普 我是瑞秋 |
[03:27] | Rachel Green. | 瑞秋·格林 |
[03:29] | Yeah, umm, you left me a message. | 你留言给我 |
[03:34] | Yes you did, my roommate wrote it down. | 你有 我的室友记下来了 |
[03:38] | Monica Geller. | 莫妮卡·盖勒 |
[03:46] | Oh, that’s right! | 是 没错 |
[03:50] | He called to ask out Monica! | 他是要约莫妮卡 |
[03:55] | That-that’s gotta be embarrassing! | 真是尴尬 |
[04:03] | Dumb drunken bitch | 蠢妞喝醉了 |
[04:10] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[04:15] | Here’s a question. | 请问一下 |
[04:16] | Where’d you get the “finest oak east of the mississippi”? | 密西西比以东 最好的橡木家具在哪里 |
[04:20] | First tell us where you got the prettiest lace in the land. | 你先说全国最漂亮的蕾丝在哪里 |
[04:24] | I’m reading your ad. | 这是你们的广告 |
[04:25] | Looks good, uh? | 不错 是吧 |
[04:28] | Stunning entertainment center. | 高级视听娱乐柜 精致 |
[04:33] | Fine, fine Italian craftsmanship. | 精致意大利手工 |
[04:37] | Oh my God, you guys are selling the entertainment center? | 天哪 你们要卖娱乐柜 |
[04:40] | Why? I love that thing. | 为什么 我喜欢那个柜子 |
[04:41] | -you want it? -no. | -你们要 -不要 |
[04:45] | Gepetto? | 名家手艺 |
[04:48] | Five thousand dollars? | 定价5千 |
[04:50] | Are you insane? | 你疯了 |
[04:52] | The ad alone cost $300. | 登广告就要300 |
[04:55] | I’m changing it to $50 or your best offer. | 我要改成50元或再议 |
[05:01] | What kind of profit is that? | 那有什么利润可言 |
[05:03] | And you call yourself an accountant. | 你也算是会计师 |
[05:07] | Nooo. | 我不是 |
[05:14] | Oh. What do you do? | 那你是什么 |
[05:17] | I can’t believe you don’t know what I do for a living! | 你居然不知道我干哪一行 |
[05:19] | Yeah, I actually don’t know…Good, | 我也不知道 |
[05:26] | Oh, my god, no! shoo, kitty! | 看有只小猫 |
[05:30] | Come on, you! | 看看你 |
[05:32] | Crazy! | 小疯子 |
[05:35] | -oh, my god! -what? | -天啊 -怎么 |
[05:37] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[05:44] | I just have this really strong | 我只是有一股强烈的感觉 |
[05:46] | feeling that this cat is my Mother. | 这只猫是我妈 |
[05:50] | You mean the mom you met in Montauk. She was a cat?! | 莫陶克那个妈妈 她是一只猫 |
[05:54] | No, no-no, she was a human lady. | 不 她是一位女士 |
[05:56] | This is the spirit of my mom, | 这是莉莉妈妈的灵魂 |
[05:58] | the one who killed herself. | 自杀的那个 |
[06:00] | Are you sure she’s in the cat, | 是她变成一只猫 |
[06:02] | or have you been taking your grandma’s glycoma medicine again? | 还是你又偷吃外婆的青光眼药 |
[06:06] | No Dr. Skeptismo! | 没有 疑心病博士 |
[06:09] | I’m sure. First of all, okay, there’s the feeling. | 我很肯定 第一 我有这个感觉 |
[06:14] | Okay, and for another, how about the fact that | 还有 她跑进我的吉他盒里 |
[06:18] | …which is lined with orange felt. | 它的衬里是橘色的 |
[06:23] | My mother’s favorite fish was orange roughy. | 我妈最喜欢的鱼是橘棘鲷 |
[06:30] | Cats like fish. | 猫喜欢吃鱼 |
[06:36] | Hi, mommy! | 妈妈 |
[06:40] | I haven’t seen this smile in 17 years. | 我17年没看到这个笑容了 |
[06:46] | -phoebe’s mom’s got a huge pair of -let it go! | -菲比的妈有两颗好大的 -算了 |
[06:55] | When were you going to tell me that you’re dating chip? | 你什么时候要告诉我 你要跟奇普约会 |
[06:59] | Now? | 现在吧 |
[07:02] | Can i go out with him? | 我跟他约会没关系吧 |
[07:04] | Nooo! It’s not okay! | 当然有关系 |
[07:06] | I can’t believe you would want to after what he did to me! | 不敢相信在他那样对我之后你会去找他 |
[07:09] | What, that little thing at the prom? | 你是说舞会的事 |
[07:10] | Monica! I couldn’t find him for two hours! | 莫妮卡 我2个小时找不到他 |
[07:13] | He was having sex with Amy Welch! | 他跑去跟艾美威许做爱 |
[07:16] | Come on, that was back in high school! how can it still bother you? | 那是高中的事 你怎么还会在意 |
[07:19] | I mean why, of all people would you want to go out with Chip?! | 你为什么偏要跟奇普约会 |
[07:23] | Look, you and I went to different high schools… | 我们的高中不一样 |
[07:25] | Okay, that doesn’t help me, We went to the same school. | 少来 我们上的是同一所高中 |
[07:28] | You went to one where you were popular | 你在高中是风云人物 |
[07:30] | You rode on chip’s motorcycle and wore his letterman jacket. | 你坐奇普的摩托车 穿他的特优选手外套 |
[07:35] | I went to one where i wore a band | 我穿的是特制的乐队制服 |
[07:37] | They had to have that specially made?! | 那是特制的 |
[07:41] | They had that specially made? | 竟然特别订制的 |
[07:45] | It was a home ec project. | 那是家政课的作业之一 |
[07:49] | Oh my God, they told us that was for the mascot! | 天哪 他们说那是给吉祥物穿的 |
[07:55] | Back then, I thought that I would never, | 那时候我以为 我永远 |
[07:58] | ever get the chance to go out with a Chip Matthews, | 不可能跟奇普约会 |
[08:00] | and now he’s-he’s called me up and asked me out. | 现在他打来约我 |
[08:03] | And the fat girl inside of me really wants to go. I own her this | 我心中那个胖女孩真的很想去 是我欠她的 |
[08:08] | I never let her eat. | 我从不让她尽情的吃 |
[08:10] | -you go out with him. -really? | -你去吧 -真的 |
[08:14] | Yeah. Just, if it’s possible, | 如果可以 |
[08:15] | could you leave him somewhere | 你能不能丢下他 |
[08:17] | and go have sex with another guy? | 去跟别人做爱 |
[08:19] | I’ll try. | 我试试看 |
[08:24] | So you guys having any any luck getting rid of the entertainment center? | 你们娱乐柜卖得怎样 |
[08:27] | Well, there were a couple of calls last night, | 昨晚有几通询问电话 |
[08:29] | but ah, I don’t think any of them are gonna work out. | 但我都觉得不可行 |
[08:31] | Yes, Joey has a very careful screening process. | 乔伊有一套严格的筛选过程 |
[08:35] | Apparently, not everyone is qualified to own wood and nails. | 并非每个人都适合拥有木制品 |
[08:40] | Stop it! | 别挣扎了 |
[08:42] | She keeps trying to get away. just like when she was alive. | 她一直想跑走 跟活着一样 |
[08:48] | So Pheebs, how long is your mom gonna be with us? | 菲比 你妈要跟我们在一起多久 |
[08:51] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[08:53] | I guess until she gets used to the fact that there’s… | 可能直到 她能接受我有了 |
[08:57] | …a new mom. | 新妈妈 |
[09:00] | Now she’s worried that she’ll be replaced. | 她会很担心自己被取代 |
[09:04] | Well, that’s not gonna happen is it? Noo. | 才不会 对不对 |
[09:08] | Okay, I have to return a call in the other room. | 我去房里回个电话 |
[09:09] | Why can’t you use the phone in here? | 怎么不在这里打 |
[09:11] | Well, I’m returning a call from a certain mom at the B-E-A-C-H. | 我要回个电话给住在海边的妈妈 |
[09:16] | I just spelled the wrong word. | 我竟然拼错了 |
[09:21] | So, guys, am I crazy, or | 是 我疯了 还是 |
[09:24] | does Phoebe’s mom remind anyone else of a cat? | 有人也觉得 菲比的妈像一只猫 |
[09:28] | Ross, don’t start. | 罗斯 别提了 |
[09:30] | Come on, you-you can’t tell me you actually believe | 拜托 你们真的相信 |
[09:33] | that-that there’s a woman inside that cat! | 那只猫是一个女人变的 |
[09:35] | I believe it. | 我相信 |
[09:38] | No, you don’t. | 你才不信 |
[09:40] | Yes, i do. | 我信 |
[09:41] | No, you | 你才不信 |
[09:44] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[09:46] | You’re not gonna suck me into this. | 我不会跟你争辩 |
[09:48] | Oh sure I am, because you always have to be right. | 你会 你总是要说服别人 |
[09:52] | I do not always have to be–okay, okay. | 我才没有好不好 好吧 |
[09:58] | Jurassic Park could happen. | 侏罗纪公园是有可能的 |
[10:11] | Wow! That’s ah, that’s pretty nice! | 还不赖 |
[10:14] | Pretty nice? | 还不赖 |
[10:17] | You’ll have to pardon my roommate, he wanted to marry this. | 原谅我的室友 他简直想娶它过门 |
[10:21] | We don’t have 50 bucks, but would you be willing to trade for it? | 我们没有50块钱 但是你们愿意交换 |
[10:24] | We got a canoe. | 一艘独木舟吗 |
[10:33] | You’know, I, I really don’t think we need a canoe. | 你知道 我们不需要独木舟 |
[10:36] | You gotta take the canoe! | 你们一定要收下独木舟 |
[10:41] | Just take the entertainment center. | 你们把柜子搬走 |
[10:43] | Then when you get home, throw the canoe away. | 等你们到家 再把独木舟扔掉 |
[10:46] | We’re not throwing it away. i built it. | 想都别想 那是我亲手造的 |
[10:51] | Good for you! | 干得好 |
[10:58] | You guys, you’re never gonna believe | 你们不会想到 |
[10:59] | what I just found tacked up on a telephone pole! | 我在电线杆上发现什么 |
[11:02] | Look familiar? | 眼熟不 |
[11:03] | Apparently Phoebe’s mother also goes by the name Julio. | 显然菲比的母亲也叫胡立欧 |
[11:09] | You guys, there’s a little girl in Soho | 不一样吧 有个小女孩 |
[11:11] | looking for this cat. I mean, you know what that means?! | 在找这只猫 知道这代表什么 |
[11:13] | Yeah! $200 reward split five ways! | 知道 五个人平分2百元赏金 |
[11:19] | Do we have to tell her? | 我们要告诉她不 |
[11:21] | -yes, we do. -but it’s made her so happy. | -当然要告诉她 -但她现在好开心 |
[11:25] | Little girl misses her cat. | 想念猫咪的小女孩 |
[11:28] | Crazy lady thinks her mother is in a cat. | 觉得猫是母亲转世的疯婆子 |
[11:32] | Okay, y’know what, I have to go have dinner with my son, | 好了 我要去跟我儿子吃饭 |
[11:35] | can I trust that when you see Phoebe, you will tell her. | 你们见到菲比会告诉她 |
[11:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:44] | I hate when Ross is right! | 我最讨厌罗斯是对的 |
[11:46] | He is right, isn’t he? | 他说得对 对吧 |
[11:48] | Y’know what, I think this might be one of the times he’s wrong. | 搞不好这一次他错了 |
[11:51] | -you think? -oh, no. he’s right. | -是吗 -不 他说的对 |
[12:02] | Uh, Pheebs, about your mom… | 菲比 关于你的母亲 |
[12:09] | How’s that going? | 你们处得好吗 |
[12:11] | So great. Oh, we took a nap today | 棒极了 我们一起睡午觉 |
[12:14] | and my Mom fell asleep on my tummy and purred. | 妈在我肚子上睡着还打呼 |
[12:19] | That’s so sweet. | 真温馨 |
[12:23] | I’m gonna get some coffee. | 我去点咖啡 |
[12:31] | Huh? What’d ya say Joe? I’ll be right there. | 乔伊你说什么 我马上过去 |
[12:39] | -Pheebs… -I just feel so…. | -菲比 -我觉得好 |
[12:41] | All right!!I’m coming already!!Jeez! | 知道了 马上来 |
[12:50] | Not yet, not yet, not yet! | 还没 |
[12:59] | -hello, chip. -how you doing? | -奇普 -瑞秋 你好吗 |
[13:01] | I’m great! | 很好 |
[13:02] | Got great job at Bloomingdale’s, have wonderful friends, | 我有一份好工作 一群好朋友 |
[13:06] | and even though I’m not seeing anyone right now, | 虽然现在没有男朋友 |
[13:08] | I’ve really never felt better about myself. | 却对自己很满意 |
[13:13] | So ah, Monica ready yet? | 莫妮卡准备好了没 |
[13:18] | She’ll be out in a second. | 她马上就好 |
[13:20] | So, chip, how’s amy welsh? | 艾美威许怎么样 |
[13:23] | Amy Welch? Wow! I haven’t seen her since… | 艾美威许 我们自从 |
[13:29] | So, Monica about ready? | 莫妮卡快好了 |
[13:33] | This is the unit for you. | 买这个柜子就对了 |
[13:35] | Sturdy construction, tons of storage. | 坚固耐用 容量超大 |
[13:38] | Some big enough to fit a grown man. | 都塞得进一个大人了 |
[13:42] | -what? -yeah, i got in there myself once. | -什么 -对 我就试过一次 |
[13:45] | My roommate bet me five bucks that I couldn’t, | 我的室友赌5元说我进不去 |
[13:48] | and then he stuck a board through the handles that locked me in. | 然后在门把上塞棍子把我关住 |
[13:52] | Yeah. It was funny ’til I started feeling like I was in a coffin. | 起先很好玩 后来感觉像棺材 |
[13:57] | No, you, you can’t fit in that thing. That’s not deep enough. | 你才进不去 它又不够深 |
[14:01] | Oh yeah? If I can’t, | 是吗 |
[14:04] | If i can’t… | 要是我进不去 |
[14:06] | …i’ll knock $5 off the price. | 就少算你5块钱 |
[14:09] | All right, you have yourself a deal. | 就这么说定 |
[14:16] | See? i told you. | 中文字幕 |
[14:21] | Sometimes I get in here just to get away from it! | 有时我会这样的玩 |
[14:27] | Hey, a nickel! | 有5分钱 |
[14:33] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[14:34] | You still have the chipper! | 天哪 你的奇车还在 |
[14:37] | The what? | 什么 |
[14:38] | That’s what we called your motorcycle in high school. | 那是你车子在高中的外号 |
[14:42] | A motorcycle’s a chopper. | 摩托车也叫奇车 |
[14:44] | And you’re chip. | 你叫奇普 |
[14:46] | Never mind. | 没事 |
[14:49] | I think it’s cute. | 真可爱 |
[14:56] | Wow! A lipper from Chipper. | 奇普亲亲 |
[15:00] | So you still in touch with anyone from high school? | 你还有跟哪些同学联络 |
[15:03] | Umm. Well, there’s Rachel, | 有瑞秋 还有 |
[15:06] | and umm, I think that’s it. How bout you? | 就这样 你呢 |
[15:08] | Oh yeah, I still hang with Simmons and Zana, y’know. | 我还在跟西门斯 萨纳混 |
[15:11] | I see Spindler a lot. Devane, Kelly | 也常跟史宾 莱文 凯利见面 |
[15:13] | I run into goldie time and | 三不五时会遇见高第 |
[15:16] | Steve Brown, brown, sulkov, mcguire… | 史迪 布朗 苏卡夫 麦奎尔 |
[15:18] | …j.t., beardsley. | 杰弟 毕斯利 |
[15:21] | Is that all? | 就这样 |
[15:22] | Ehh, y’know after high school, you just kinda lose touch. | 毕了业都会失去联络 |
[15:27] | Oh yeah! I ran into Richard Dorfman. | 我有遇见李察多夫曼 |
[15:29] | -how is he? -Not so good, Simmons and I gave him a wedgie. | -他好吗 -不太好 被我和西门斯敲竹杠 |
[15:34] | Isn’t he an architect? | 他不是建筑师吗 |
[15:36] | Yeah, they still wear underwear. | 建筑师也要穿内裤 |
[15:51] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[15:54] | What? | 什么 |
[15:58] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[16:03] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[16:05] | Awww, man! He promised he wouldn’t take the chairs!! | 他答应不拿沙发椅的 |
[16:09] | What the hell happened?!! How were you locked in?!! And where the hell is all of our stuff?!! | 你怎么会被关进去 我们的东西呢 |
[16:14] | Well, this guy came by to look at the unit | 有一个人来看柜子 |
[16:17] | and-and he said he didn’t think big enough to fit a grown man! | 他说它塞不下一个大人 |
[16:20] | So–You got in voluntarily?! | 所以你自愿进去 |
[16:23] | I was tryin’ to make a sale!! | 我是想把柜子卖出去 |
[16:26] | Oh, man, if I ever run into that guy again, do you know what I’m gonna do? | 要是让我碰上他 你猜我怎么着 |
[16:29] | Bend over? | 屈服 |
[16:35] | …and then Zana, just let one rip!! | 萨纳干脆让另一个破掉 |
[16:44] | Look, not that I enjoy talking about people who I went to high school with | 我不是不喜欢 回忆高中往事 |
[16:47] | …because i do. | 因为我喜欢 |
[16:50] | but umm, maybe we could talk about something else? | 但我们可以聊点别的 |
[16:52] | Like you, I don’t even know where you work? | 像你 我还不晓得你的工作 |
[16:55] | -You know where I work! -i do? | -你知道的 -我知道吗 |
[16:57] | The movie theatre, you used to come in all the time. | 电影院 你以前常来 |
[17:01] | You still work at the multiplex? | 你还在影城做事 |
[17:03] | Oh, like I’d give up that job! | 我怎么可能换工作 |
[17:06] | Free popcorn and candy, anytime I want. | 随时都有免费爆米花和糖果可吃 |
[17:09] | I can get you free posters for your room. | 我还可以帮你拿海报 |
[17:10] | Thanks, i’m set. | 谢谢 不用了 |
[17:14] | Do you still live with your parents? | 你还住在家里 |
[17:15] | Oh yeah, but I can stay out as late as I want. | 是 不过我没有门禁 |
[17:22] | Wow! They really got you guys. Your T.V. The chairs. | 他们还真是大搬家 电视 沙发椅 |
[17:26] | Oh yeah, your microwave. The stereo. | 微波炉 音响 |
[17:29] | Aww, man, he took the five of spades!! | 天哪 他把黑桃5拿走了 |
[17:33] | Oh, no-no-no, here it is! | 没 在这里 |
[17:37] | Oh my God! What happened? | 天 怎么了 |
[17:40] | Oh, umm, Joey was born, and then 28 years later, I was robbed!! | 乔伊出生 28年后 我被抢了 |
[17:48] | So, how was your date? | 约会怎么样 |
[17:50] | Well, y’know how I always wanted to go out with Chip Matthews in high school? | 我高中时一直想跟奇普约会 |
[17:53] | Tonight, i actually went out with chip in high school. | 今晚我真的跟高中的奇普约会了 |
[17:58] | Honey, i’m sorry. | 真可惜 |
[18:00] | Not only did i get to go out with chip… | 没关系 我不但跟奇普约了会 |
[18:03] | …i got to dump chip. | 还甩了他 |
[18:05] | -that’s so great! -I know. | -太棒了 -我知道 |
[18:11] | Hey! So ah, what did the insurance company say? | 保险公司怎么说 |
[18:13] | Oh, they said uh, You don’t have insurance here, so stop calling us. | 他们说 你们没投保 别再打来了 |
[18:21] | You didn’t tell her?! | 你们没有告诉她 |
[18:26] | Okay, fine. | 好 |
[18:32] | Listen… | 听我说 |
[18:34] | …this cat belongs to a little girl. | 这只猫是一个小女孩的 |
[18:38] | There are flyers all over the place. | 路上帖满了寻猫启事 |
[18:41] | I’m sorry, sweetie. | 对不起 |
[18:44] | We can take her back with you if you want. | 我们可以陪你把猫送回去 |
[18:50] | Ohh. Um-hmm. But y’know, she choose to find me. | 但是她选择来找我 |
[18:54] | I mean, I have to respect her decision. Right? | 我得尊重她的决定 对吧 |
[18:58] | -that’s a good call. -that’s right. | -有道理 -说得好 |
[19:02] | Enough is enough. | 不对 别闹了 |
[19:04] | Look, I am sorry that you feel guilty or whatever | 我很遗撼你跟新妈妈在一起 |
[19:06] | spending time with your new mom, | 会有罪恶感 |
[19:08] | But this isn’t your old mom. | 但这不是你的旧妈妈 |
[19:10] | This is a cat. | 这是一只猫 |
[19:12] | Julio the cat. | 叫胡立欧 |
[19:14] | Not mom! cat. | 不是妈妈 是猫 |
[19:25] | Ross, how many parents have you lost? | 罗斯 你失去过几个父母 |
[19:29] | None. | 没有 |
[19:31] | Okay, then you don’t know what it feels like | 那你就无法体会 |
[19:33] | when one of them comes back. Do you? | 其中一个回来的感觉 对吧 |
[19:39] | I believe this is my Mother. | 我相信这是我的母亲 |
[19:41] | Even if i’m wrong, who cares? | 就算不是又怎样 |
[19:44] | Just be a friend, okay? be supportive. | 你就当个好朋友 支持我 |
[19:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:56] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[20:01] | You could…. say | 你可以向 |
[20:02] | you’re sorry to her mom. | 她的妈妈道歉 |
[20:11] | I think she would like that. | 我想她会接受 |
[20:25] | Come here. here, come here. | 过来 |
[20:30] | Mrs. buffay? | 布非太太 |
[20:34] | Sorry, about what I said, | 我为我说的话道歉 |
[20:37] | umm, it was, it was insensitive | 我实在很伤人 |
[20:40] | of me to say that you were just a cat. | 说你只是一只猫 |
[20:45] | When clearly you are also | 显然的 你也是 |
[20:47] | the reincarnated spirit, | 我朋友的母亲 |
[20:51] | …of my friend’s mother. | 的灵魂转世 |
[20:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:57] | We both forgive you. | 我们都原谅你 |
[21:01] | So honey, what are you gonna do about the little girl? | 那个小女孩怎么办 |
[21:05] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[21:07] | Mom, I hope you know you still mean a lot to me. | 妈 你对我还是很重要 |
[21:11] | You’re welcome to come back anytime. | 随时都可以回来 |
[21:15] | If she’d come back as a couch, we’d really appreciate it. | 要是她可以变成一张沙发 感激不尽 |
[21:21] | Come on, Mom, I’ll take you home. | 走吧 我带你回家 |
[21:23] | -i’ll go with you. -me too. | -我跟你去 -我也去 |
[21:27] | I got an extra futon. | 我有多的蒲团 |
[21:29] | Dude, you don’t have to brag! We got nothing here!! | 你拽个屁 我们这儿什么都没有 |