时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | -thanks for the tasty dinner. | 谢谢你的美味晚餐 |
[00:04] | You’re welcome for a delicious dinner. | 随时都欢迎 |
[00:07] | Hey what are you guys looking at? | 你们在看什么 |
[00:09] | Ross and the most beautiful girl in the world. | 罗斯和世界第一美女 |
[00:11] | Yeah, come to papa! | 对 到爸爸这来 |
[00:19] | I know! | 我知道 |
[00:22] | Probably the only time i’ll say this… | 这实在不像我会说的话 |
[00:24] | …but did you see the ass on her? | 但你们看到她的屁股了吗 |
[00:27] | What did you…? when did you…? | 你是 你是 你怎么 |
[00:29] | How did you…? how did you get a girl like that? | 你怎么把到这种女生的 |
[00:34] | So what is she, like a spokesmodel? an aerobics instructor? | 她是谁 代言模特儿 有氧舞蹈教练 |
[00:38] | Actually, she’s a paleontology doctoral candidate… | 她是古生物学博士候选人 |
[00:42] | …specializing in the cenozoic era. | 专攻新生代 |
[00:44] | Okay, but that’s, like, the easiest era. | 不过那是最简单的时代 |
[00:48] | I’ve seen her at work, but I always figured, ah-huh? | 我在馆里见过她 但总觉得 |
[00:53] | But, uh, I made her dinner. | 总之我做饭给她吃 |
[00:56] | We had a great time. and we’re going out again tomorrow. | 我们聊得很愉快 明天还要见面 |
[01:02] | Maybe her friends are betting to | 也许她跟朋友打赌 |
[01:04] | see who gets thapping paper? | 谁能钓到最怪的怪胎 |
[01:06] | Fine by me. hope she wins. | 我无所谓 祝她胜利 |
[01:16] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:21] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:23] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:26] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:30] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:33] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:36] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:39] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:41] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:44] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:46] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:49] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:58] | Hi. You guys have any wrapping paper? | 有包装纸吗 |
[02:01] | Oo! Is it for my birthday present? | 你要包我的生日礼物 |
[02:04] | Phebes, it was your birthday, like, months ago. | 你生日都过了1个月 |
[02:06] | Yeah, but remember you said you ordered something special, | 对 但你说订了特别的东西 |
[02:08] | and it just hasn’t come yet? | 还没送来 |
[02:13] | Well, I have a call in about that. | 我有接到电话 |
[02:18] | Actually, this is for Kathy’s birthday. | 这是给凯西的生日礼物 |
[02:19] | It’s an early edition of her favorite book. | 是她最喜欢的书的早期版本 |
[02:21] | Oh, The Velveteen Rabbit! Oh my God, | 是棉绒兔 天哪 |
[02:24] | when the boy’s love makes the rabbit real! | 当男孩的爱让它变成真兔子 |
[02:27] | Okay, but don’t touch it, because you fingers have destructive oils. | 好 别摸 你的手有油污 |
[02:32] | Huh. Well, then you’d better keep it away from Ross’s hair. | 那你最好别靠近罗斯的头发 |
[02:37] | So this is pretty rare. How did you get that? | 这很珍贵 你是怎么找到的 |
[02:39] | Oh, it wasn’t a big deal. I just went to a couple of bookstores, | 没什么 我只是跑了几家书店 |
[02:42] | talked to a couple of dealers… | 问了几个书商 |
[02:44] | called a couple of the author’s grandchildren. | 联络了几个作者的孙子 |
[02:47] | Oh, honey, that’s so sweet. | 真是太感人了 |
[02:49] | Yeah, and what a great way to say, | 完全宣告了 |
[02:51] | “I secretly love you, roommate’s girlfriend!” | 室友的女友 我在暗恋你 |
[02:55] | -It doesn’t say that. -Does it? | -哪会啊 会吗 -是吗 |
[02:58] | How do you think it’s gonna look | 你自己看嘛 |
[03:00] | when you get her something incredibly meaningful and expensive | 你送的礼物别具意义又昂贵 |
[03:03] | and her boyfriend Joey gives her an orange? | 她的男朋友却送她一个柳橙 |
[03:07] | Okay, all right, I’ll just uh, make sure that uh, Joey gets her something really great. | 好 我会叫乔伊送她很好的礼物 |
[03:11] | It’s gotta be better than that book. | 可得比那本书还好 |
[03:13] | Like a crossbow! | 送十字弓 |
[03:17] | Yeah, once again, I am sorry. | 真的很抱歉 谢谢 |
[03:19] | Thank you. bye. | 再见 |
[03:22] | I had to turn down a job catering a funeral for 60 people. | 我推掉了60人的丧礼宴会 |
[03:26] | Oh, my god! what happened? | 天哪 出了什么事 |
[03:30] | Sixty guests. | 是60个 客人 |
[03:35] | Why’d you have to turn it down? | 你为什么要推掉 |
[03:37] | I don’t have the money or equipment… | 因为我没有钱和用具 |
[03:40] | …to handle something that big on such short notice. | 可以临时接这种大生意 不可能的 |
[03:43] | Wow, what is with all the negativity? | 怎么这么消极 你好像 |
[03:46] | You sound like “moni-can’t,” not “moni-can”! | 莫妮不可 而不是 莫妮可 |
[03:51] | Moni-ca. | 莫妮 卡 |
[03:54] | You’ve been playing around with this catering for years. | 你承办宴会都3年多了 |
[03:58] | -do you want to be a caterer? -i don’t know. | -你到底想不想当宴会厨师 -我不知道 |
[04:00] | There you go, that’s the spirit! Okay! | 这就对了 这才是精神所在 |
[04:04] | Now, if you need money, I will lend you money, but just get moving! | 你需要钱我借你 你就接吧 |
[04:08] | Really? Cause I’d need like $500 for all the food and the supplies and stuff. | 真的 我需要5百元来采买 |
[04:12] | Okay! It’s worth it, if it will get you moving. | 好 能让你接就值得 |
[04:15] | You haven’t worked in months. | 你好几个月没工作了 |
[04:17] | -Well, you’re not working either.. -yes, but i’m doing this. | -你也是 -但我正在资助你 |
[04:21] | Yeah, that’d be great! Thank you! | 太好了 谢谢 |
[04:28] | -Can I borrow the keys to your apartment? -why? | -你家的钥匙借我 -为啥 |
[04:35] | You can pee here! | 你可以在这里尿啊 |
[04:40] | yes I can, of course. | 也对 |
[04:43] | It’s okay, the duck’s using our bathroom anyway. | 不好意思 反正刚好鸭子也在用浴室 |
[04:50] | Hey Joe! What are you getting Kathy for her birthday? | 你要送她什么生日礼物 |
[04:52] | We’ve only been going out for a couple of weeks, do you think I gotta get her something? | 我们才交往2星期也要送吗 |
[04:56] | Yes, you have to get her something, and it should be something really nice. | 不但要送 还要送得很好 |
[05:00] | – Oh, I know… – And not one of your coupons for an hour of “Joey Love.” | -有了 -1小时的乔伊猛男体验券不算 |
[05:10] | -Ooo, a crossword! Can I help? -No | -填字游戏 我可以帮忙吗 -不行 |
[05:13] | No! I’m sorry, Last week i got all but three answers… | 对不起 上星期我除了三个题之外都答对了 |
[05:16] | …and i want to finish one without any help. | 我很想独立完成一次 |
[05:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:20] | Fine. But you can’t help me develop my new universal language. | 那你也不能帮我研发新宇宙语 |
[05:26] | Hey, how’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[05:27] | Oh my God, it was the best funeral ever! | 天哪 这个葬礼太棒了 |
[05:31] | everyone loved the food, and guess what? | 每个人都说好吃 还有 |
[05:33] | I even got another funeral for tomorrow– | 我还接了明天的另一场葬礼 |
[05:36] | the dead-guy-from-today’s best friend. | 是今天的死者的死党 |
[05:38] | I mean, it is like I am the official caterer for that accident! | 我成了那场事故的指定宴会承办人 |
[05:42] | Mon! I’m so happy for you! | 我真替你高兴 |
[05:44] | Thanks. Like, check out my new catering stuff. | 谢了 你看我的新用具 |
[05:48] | Look at this! I’m an omelet station! Omelet? Made to order! | 看 我可以去卖蛋卷 要特制蛋卷吗 |
[05:53] | I’ll have one, please. Plus my money. | 请给我一份 还有我的钱 |
[05:58] | Oh. Well, I didn’t realize that you needed it back right away. | 我不晓得你马上就要 |
[06:01] | I mean, you told me to go and be a caterer. So I went. I beed. I mean, | 你叫我去当宴会厨师 我就去了 |
[06:06] | I used it to buy all this stuff. | 用来买设备了 |
[06:08] | But look–I’ve got another job tomorrow, so I’ll pay you back with the money I make from that. | 我明天还有生意 到时就能还你 |
[06:12] | – Oh. Okay. Oo, sorry I acted like a bank. – Okay. | 好 抱歉刚才一副银行嘴脸 |
[06:27] | Would you like to come in? | 要进来坐坐吗 |
[06:29] | Did homo-erectus hunt with wooden tools? | 直立人是用木器打猎吗 |
[06:35] | According to recent findings! | 最新证据显示是的 |
[06:48] | Here Mitzi! Here Mitzi! | 蜜琪来 蜜琪来 |
[06:52] | Mitzi is…? | 蜜琪是 |
[06:54] | My hamster. | 我的仓鼠 |
[06:56] | I hope she’s okay. i haven’t seen her in a while. | 但愿它没事 好久没见到它了 |
[06:59] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[07:01] | Where? | 哪有地做 |
[07:04] | Uh… Oh hey, do you, uh | 对了 你 |
[07:10] | …do you have any, um, Cinnamon Fruit Toasties? What? | 你有肉桂水果烤吐司吗 |
[07:14] | Well, I do! | 什么 我有 |
[07:17] | Let’s go back to my place, light a couple candles… | 我们回我家去 点几根蜡烛 |
[07:21] | …break open a box of cinnamon fruit toasties…. | 开一盒肉桂水果烤吐司 |
[07:26] | -i’d rather not. -oh, yeah? why not? | -还是不要好了 -为啥 |
[07:30] | Don’t take this the wrong way… | 我没有恶意 |
[07:33] | …but your place kind of has a weird smell. | 但是你家有一股怪味 |
[07:44] | -ls everything in the car? -did you settle the bill? | -东西都上车了 对 钱拿到了吗 |
[07:48] | I hate this part. | 还没 我最讨厌要钱了 |
[07:51] | Look what we almost left! | 差点忘了这个 |
[07:53] | That’s not mine. | 那不是我的 |
[07:55] | Look what we almost took! | 差点偷了这个 |
[08:05] | Excuse me, mrs. burkart? | 柏卡特太太 |
[08:07] | Well, we’re all cleaned up. | 厨房都收拾好了 |
[08:10] | Good. thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[08:16] | And, well, there’s this small matter of the…. | 还有一件小事 |
[08:21] | -dear? -the matter of… | -什么事 -就是 |
[08:24] | …payment. | 费用的事 |
[08:26] | Jack used to handle the finances. | 钱都是杰克在管 |
[08:42] | You know what we should all do? | 你知道吗 |
[08:44] | Go see a musical. | 我们应该去看音乐剧 |
[08:49] | Sure. | 好 |
[08:54] | The 1996 tony award winner. | 1996年托尼奖得奖作品 |
[08:59] | Do you know the name of that one? | 你知道它的名字吗 |
[09:02] | I don’t know. grease? | 不晓得 火爆浪子 |
[09:09] | Rent? | 吉屋出租 |
[09:11] | Yes! rent! | 对 吉屋出租 |
[09:13] | Okay, so when do you want to go? | 好 什么时候去 |
[09:15] | What? Oh, I’m sorry, I can’t, I’m busy. | 什么 我不行 我很忙 |
[09:23] | Man, it is so hard to shop for girls. | 兄弟 为女孩买东西真困难 |
[09:27] | Yes, it is, at Office Max. | 的确很难在 顶级奥菲斯 |
[09:33] | What did you get her? | 你买了什么 |
[09:36] | A pen. | 一支笔 |
[09:38] | It’s two gifts in one. It’s a pen that’s also a clock! Huh? | 这是二合一 是笔 也是时钟 |
[09:44] | -Huh-huh! You can’t give her that.- | -你不能送这个 -为什么 |
[09:47] | Because she’s not eleven! | 因为她不是11岁 |
[09:50] | And it’s not the seventh night of Hanukkah! | 这也不是光明节的第七夜 |
[09:55] | Okay, honey, what he means by that, is …while this is a very nice gift, | 他的意思是 这个礼物虽然好 |
[09:59] | …maybe it’s not something a boyfriend gives. | 却不适合送给女朋友 |
[10:02] | Sure it is. | 当然适合 |
[10:04] | She needs a pen for work. | 她上班要用到笔 |
[10:05] | She’s writing. she turns it over. | 写到一半转过来一看 |
[10:07] | “Whoa! It’s time for my date with Joey!” | 该去跟乔伊约会了 |
[10:12] | All right, look, look. What did… what did you get for | 好 你以前送安琪拉 |
[10:14] | Angela Delveccio for her birthday? | 什么生日礼物 |
[10:17] | She didn’t have a birthday while we were going out. | 我们交往时没碰上生日 |
[10:19] | For three years? | 整整3年 |
[10:23] | Look, it’s too late, and I got an audition. | 已经来不及了 我还要试镜 |
[10:26] | I can’t shop anymore. | 我不能再找了 |
[10:30] | All right. I will go out and I will try to find something for her, okay? | 我去帮你找 好吗 |
[10:34] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 |
[10:35] | While you’re at it, could you get her a card? | 你能不能顺便买张卡片 |
[10:39] | Would you like me to write her a little poem as well? | 要不要我顺便写一首小诗 |
[10:42] | Or just get a card that has a poem already in it. | 或是买张印了诗的卡片 |
[10:48] | You have to get our money. -she couldn’t stop crying. | 你得把钱要到 但是她哭个不停 |
[10:52] | With those thick glasses, her tears look giant. | 眼泪还被眼镜放大了 |
[10:56] | I know, it’s tough. | 我知道很难 |
[10:57] | You know what the first thing i did after my momty upset to me. | 你知道我妈一下葬我做了什么 |
[11:01] | -what? -pay the caterer! | -什么 -付钱给宴会厨师 |
[11:04] | I’ve had a lot of jobs. | 我做过很多工作 |
[11:05] | and there are some people who just always try to get out of paying. | 有些人总是想赖帐 |
[11:10] | It’s either, you know, “that massage wasn’t long enough, | 不是 按摩时间不够长 |
[11:13] | or, “I don’t recognize any of those songs,” | 就是 我没听过这几首歌 |
[11:15] | or, you know, “these sombreros aren’t big enough. | 或 这些墨西哥草帽不够大 |
[11:17] | Bad little white girl!” | 坏心眼的白妞 |
[11:22] | Okay. So what do you…. you think she’s faking? | 你觉得她在装 |
[11:24] | Well, it seems like there weren’t any tears ’til you showed her the bill. | 你拿出帐单前她根本没哭 |
[11:27] | Phoebe, she sounded pretty upset to me. | 她听起来很难过 |
[11:31] | You’re a grand ol’ flag, you’re a high-flying flag, and forever in peace may you wave…. | 你是伟大的旗帜 迎风高飞 平静和谐 |
[11:37] | She seems fine now. | 她现在看起来不错 |
[11:46] | So, you just left? Her place was really that bad? | 所以你就走了 她家真的那么脏 |
[11:49] | – You know how you throw your jacket on a chair at the end of the day? -Yeah. | 我们下班回家 会把外套扔到椅子上 |
[11:53] | Well, like that, only instead of a chair, it’s a pile of garbage. | 在她家是扔到一堆垃圾上 |
[11:59] | And instead of a jacket, it’s a pile of garbage. | 那也不是外套 而是一堆垃圾 |
[12:03] | And instead of the end of the day, it’s the end of time, | 那也不是下班回家 而是世界末日 |
[12:07] | and garbage is all that has survived! | 只有垃圾存留下来 |
[12:11] | – Here- Wow. Thanks. So, uh, what happened? | 拿去 谢了 然后呢 |
[12:16] | What do you mean? Nothing happened! I had to get out of there. | 哪有然后 我逃之夭夭 |
[12:19] | All right, so… next time, you take her to your place. | 下次你就带她去你家 |
[12:21] | No, I tried that. She says it has a weird smell. | 我试过了 她说我家有怪味 |
[12:25] | What kind of smell? I don’t know. Soap? | 什么怪味 不晓得 香皂味 |
[12:29] | – All right, listen, Ross… you like this girl, right? – Yeah. | 听着 你喜欢她对吧 对 |
[12:32] | – You wanna see her again, right? – Yeah. | 你想再跟她见面 对 |
[12:34] | So you’re gonna have to do it in the mess! | 那你就得在垃圾里跟她做 |
[12:38] | – Yeah, okay you’re right. – Yeah. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[12:41] | – I mean, uh, who… who cares about a little sloppiness? – Yeah! | 稍微乱一点又怎样 |
[12:46] | It’s, uh… it’s endearing, really. | 其实蛮可爱的 很好 |
[12:49] | All right! Now you go get that beautiful pig! | 去撂倒那只美丽的猪吧 |
[13:02] | Okay, all right. I just spent the entire afternoon looking for a present for Kathy | 我花了一下午替凯西找一件 |
[13:05] | that would be better than the rabbit. | 比这只兔子好的礼物 |
[13:08] | Any luck? | 情况如何 |
[13:09] | Any luck? Oh, yeah. Yeah, I found this great place called | 有 我找到一家店 叫 |
[13:11] | “Invisible things for Kathy.” | 送给凯西的隐形礼物 有找到吗 |
[13:14] | Can you give me a hand with all this stuff? | 你能不能帮我搬一下这些礼物 |
[13:17] | All right, look. Why don’t you just return the book, let Joey give her the clock pen, | 你就把书退回去 让乔伊送她那支时钟笔 |
[13:21] | and you give her something worse than that. Like… | 你送个更差的东西 |
[13:24] | a regular pen. | 例如 一支普通的笔 |
[13:27] | She’s really going to love this, you know? | 她会很喜欢这本书 |
[13:30] | The bottom line is I want her to have it, | 我希望她拥有这本书 |
[13:33] | even if I don’t get to be the one who gives it to her. | 就算不是我送的也行 |
[13:37] | Aw, honey, that’s so sweet. | 好感人喔 |
[13:40] | Yeah? You don’t think it’s just pathetic? | 你不觉得很可悲吗 |
[13:42] | Oh! Pathetic! | 是 可悲 |
[13:48] | Hey! I’m meeting Kathy in ten minutes! I’ve been looking all over for you! | 我要去见凯西了 我到处找你 |
[13:50] | Where? Our place, the hall! I… | 家里啦 大厅啦 在哪里找 |
[13:57] | I got something for her. | 我找到礼物了 |
[14:05] | It’s a book! | 是一本书 |
[14:08] | A book? | 书 |
[14:11] | Is it like a book that’s also a safe? | 是书也是保险盒 |
[14:16] | No, it’s a book that’s just a book, | 它就是一本书 |
[14:18] | okay? It’s an early edition of the Velveteen Rabbit. It was her favorite book as a kid. | 是她小时候最喜欢的书 棉绒兔 |
[14:22] | So, uh, just… let me know if she likes it, okay? | 让我知道她喜不喜欢 好吗 |
[14:25] | You got it. Thanks man. Thanks for doing this, I owe you one. | 没问题 谢谢你 我欠你一次 |
[14:32] | Oh, hey! There wasn’t any change from that twenty, was there? | 那20块没有剩是吧 |
[14:36] | No, it came out to an even twenty. | 没有 刚好20块 |
[14:40] | Wow. That’s almost as much as a new book. | 哇 跟新书差不多贵 |
[14:57] | -you didn’t get the money? -maybe i can try at intermission? | 还是没要到 对吧 等她暂停再去好了 |
[15:02] | You know what? let’s just go. | 我们就走吧 |
[15:03] | No. We’re not leaving till we get paid! | 不行 钱没拿到不能走 |
[15:07] | I don’t know who she thinks she is. | 她以为她是谁啊 |
[15:09] | Fine, enough is enough! | 好 我受够了 |
[15:12] | Hey, widow? | 喂 寡妇 |
[15:14] | Widow? | 喂 寡妇 |
[15:16] | Excuse me? excuse me! | 打扰一下 打扰一下 |
[15:20] | Thanks. clearly this is a very, very hard time for you. | 谢了 你现在当然十分难过 |
[15:24] | But we provided a service, and we deserve to be paid… | 但我们提供服务 就该领到费用 |
[15:28] | …because you ate that service. | 因为你吃都吃了 |
[15:31] | We are not leaving here until we are paid every pve some cards he | 钱没付清我们不会走 |
[15:34] | ‘Cause you know what, lady? We’re part time caterers, and we have no place else to go. | 我们是兼职的 也没别的地方去 |
[15:40] | – All right. I’ll get my bag. – Good. | 好 我去拿皮包 很好 |
[15:52] | I’m gonna leave some cards here. | 我留几张名片 |
[15:56] | Please think of us for your next event. | 下次有需要请考虑我们 |
[16:06] | So you want to come inside? | 你想进来吗 |
[16:08] | Yes. | 想 |
[16:12] | Yes I do. | 我想 |
[16:23] | I’ll be right back. make yourself comfortable. | 我马上回来 你随便坐 |
[16:50] | Guess who? | 猜猜我是谁 |
[16:54] | Department of sanitation? | 卫生署的 |
[16:57] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[17:13] | What? | 肿么了 |
[17:14] | Oh, cheryl! | 雪柔 天哪 |
[17:39] | -it’s my hamster! it’s mitzi! -oh, my god! | 那是我的仓鼠 是蜜琪 |
[17:42] | I’m so sorry. i must have freaked out. | 天哪 对不起 我吓到了 |
[17:45] | Thank god it’s not mitzi! | 幸好不是蜜琪 |
[17:48] | It’s just a rat. | 只是一只老鼠 |
[17:54] | I did it! | 完成了 |
[17:55] | I finished it! i did it all by myself! | 我填完了 我一个人把它填完了 |
[17:59] | And there’s nobody to hug. | 却没有人可抱 |
[18:02] | Move! | 闪开 |
[18:10] | Hey, you guys! | 大家好 |
[18:11] | I finished it all by myself! hug me. | 我一个人把字谜填完了 抱我 |
[18:16] | -congratulations. -thank you. | 恭喜 谢谢 |
[18:18] | How did it go? | 宴会办得怎样 |
[18:20] | Oh, it was great! The widow wouldn’t pay, so phoebe | 很棒 那个寡妇不肯付钱 |
[18:22] | yelled at her ke the gift? | 菲比就骂到她付钱为止 |
[18:24] | Yeah. I’m a hard ass. | 没错 我是狠角色 |
[18:28] | And I’m a wuss. And we should be partners. | 而我是软脚虾 我们应该联手 |
[18:32] | Yeah. Hard Ass and Wuss. We could fight crime! | 是啊 狠角色和软脚虾打击犯罪 |
[18:36] | Wait a minute, Phoebe! We should be partners. | 等一下 我们是该联手 |
[18:41] | We should be catering partners. | 我们应该合伙办宴会 |
[18:43] | You’re not working now, and we have a great time together. | 你想嘛 你现在没工作 我们又合作无间 |
[18:48] | I cook and you take care of the money. | 好 我下厨 你管钱 |
[18:50] | It’ll be like i have a wife in the 50s! | 我就像娶了个五十年代的老婆 |
[18:59] | How did she like the gift? | 怎样 她喜欢吗 |
[19:01] | She loved it. she’s showing the girls right now. | 她爱死了 她拿去隔壁给女生们看 |
[19:04] | Yeah? that’s great. | 是吗 太好了 |
[19:05] | I got to tell you… | 老实说 |
[19:07] | …i feel bad taking credit for this, because… | 占了这个功劳我很过意不去 |
[19:10] | …am i going to get a lot of credit for this! | 因为这个我可有得爽了 |
[19:20] | -happy birthday. -thank you. | 生日快乐 谢谢 |
[19:22] | You know, chandler got you a gift too. | 钱德勒也有礼物要送你 |
[19:26] | No, he didn’t. | 他没有 |
[19:30] | Yeah, he did. look, it’s right there on the counter. | 他有 看 就在餐台上 |
[19:40] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[19:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:46] | You really didn’t have to. | 你何必破费 |
[19:51] | You think it’s just a pen, but you | 你以为这是一支笔 |
[19:53] | turn it over and ier. -oh, yeah. | 其实转过来还有时钟 |
[19:57] | No, this is great! | 好棒的礼物 |
[19:59] | -thank you, chandler. -oh, yeah. | 谢谢你 钱德勒 不客气 |
[20:04] | Want to go to bed? | 要睡觉了吗 |
[20:07] | I’ll be in, in a minute. | 我马上就来 |
[20:14] | Don’t forget your coupon. | 别忘了带猛男体验券 |
[20:22] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:25] | Thank you for the gift. | 谢谢你的礼物 |
[20:29] | I just knew that sometimes when you’re writing… | 我只是想有时你写字时 |
[20:33] | …you don’t always know the exact time. | 不一定知道确切时间 |
[20:36] | No, I… I didn’t mean the pen. Thank you for the book. | 我不是说这支笔 谢谢你那本书 |
[20:42] | The book? | 书 |
[20:43] | The velveteen rabbit? | 棉绒兔 |
[20:45] | I have a feeling you had something to do with it. | 我觉得跟你有关 |
[20:48] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:49] | Well, uh, when Joey gave it to me, | 乔伊送我的时候说 |
[20:52] | “this is because i know you like rabbits, | 因为我知道你喜欢兔子 |
[20:54] | and I know ya like cheese.” | 也喜欢起司 |
[20:59] | Thanks. I love it. | 谢谢 我好喜欢 |
[21:01] | And I know how hard it must have been for you to find. | 你一定花了很多功夫 |
[21:05] | In case you missed that, that sound was, “oh, well.” | 如果你没听到 我的意思是 还好啦 |
[21:10] | You must really like joey to go to all that trouble. | 你一定很喜欢乔伊 才会这么费心 |
[21:14] | Oh, yeah. he’s my | 是啊 他是 |
[21:20] | He’s my best friend. | 他是我最要好的朋友 |
[21:24] | -well…. -good night. | 晚安 |
[21:36] | Hey, that coupon expires, you know. | 那可是限时体验券 |
[21:50] | You don’t know me. | 你不认识我 |
[21:51] | i’m monica geller, ross’ sister. | 我是莫妮卡盖勒 罗斯的妹妹 |
[21:53] | You know, it’s too bad that didn’t work out. | 你好 可惜我们合不来 |
[21:57] | Anyway, he told me about your apartment. | 总之他提到你家的情况 |
[21:59] | Well, i couldn’t sleep thinking about it. | 我想得睡不着 |
[22:04] | So would it be okay if i cleaned it? | 我可以帮你打扫吗 |