时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Come on, no peeking. | 快点 不能偷看 |
[00:07] | Our eyes are closed, and we’re crossing the street. Very good. | 我们要闭眼睛过马路 太好了 |
[00:11] | Okay. Open up! | 好 可以睁开了 |
[00:17] | What do you want to show us? | 你们是要我们看什么 |
[00:19] | Because all I can see is this bitchin’ van! | 我只看到 超炫的厢型车 |
[00:24] | It’s for our catering business. | 这是我们做宴会的专用车 |
[00:26] | I think I know that girl. | 我好像认识那女孩 |
[00:30] | All right,we’re not gonna really keep it this way though. | 好啦 我们不会让它一直那样的 |
[00:33] | No? | 不会吗 |
[00:33] | No, we’re gonna paint over the sword, and replace it with a baguette. | 不会 我们会把宝刀换成法国面包 |
[00:39] | And also, we don’t know what to do with this. | 还有这个也不知道要怎么处理 |
[00:45] | Oh yeah, I definitely know her. | 对 我一定认识她 |
[00:53] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[00:58] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:00] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:03] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:08] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:11] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:13] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:17] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:19] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:22] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:24] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:27] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:38] | Remember that guy from cooking school I told you about | 还记得我说过那个在烹饪学校 |
[01:40] | that put cilantro with everything? | 煮什么都加香菜的人吗 |
[01:42] | Sure, Cilantro Larry! | 记得 香菜赖瑞嘛 |
[01:44] | Well, I’m gonna fill in for him | 我要替他代班 |
[01:46] | as food critic for the Chelsea Reporter. | 帮切尔西报道做美食评鉴 |
[01:49] | Wow, Monica! What an amazing opportunity to influence… | 莫妮卡 这可是大好机会呢 你能影响到 |
[01:53] | dozens of people. | 二 三十个人呢 |
[01:57] | How could you say yes, what about our catering business? | 你居然同意了 那我们的宴会生意怎么办 |
[02:00] | Oh no-no-no, it’s only one night a week, | 没关系的 只是每周一晚而已 |
[02:01] | Plus I get to take all of you out for a lot of free dinners. | 而且我还可以带你们大家去吃免费晚餐 |
[02:06] | Well, in that case | 那样的话 |
[02:11] | That was me, hopping on board. | 我刚才是表示赞同 |
[02:14] | Hey, guys. Hey, Ross! | 大伙儿好 罗斯 |
[02:16] | Quick question for you. | 快问快答 |
[02:18] | Are you ready to party? | 你准备好要狂欢没 |
[02:21] | I don’t know, I could maybe go out for a couple of beers, | 不知道 出去喝几杯啤酒或许行 |
[02:25] | but there’s this thing about bumblebees on The Discovery Channel… | 但是今晚探索频道要演蜜蜂的节目 |
[02:29] | I don’t think you heard me. are you ready… | 你可能没听清楚 |
[02:32] | …to party? | 你准备好要 狂欢没 |
[02:35] | No. | 不会吧 |
[02:37] | Gandalf? gandalf is coming to town? | 甘道夫吗 甘道夫来这里了吗 |
[02:39] | Kathy’s with her parents, I have nothing to do, | 反正凯西跟父母在一起 我没事干 |
[02:41] | So tomorrow we are partying with Gandolf dude! | 明天我们去跟甘道夫狂欢吧 伙计 |
[02:44] | Dude, we are sooo gonna party! | 兄弟 我们要去狂欢了耶 |
[02:49] | Wow, okay. Dude alert! | 好吧 兄弟请注意 |
[02:53] | Who is this guy? | 这个人是谁 |
[02:54] | Mike “gandalf” ganderson. | 麦克·”甘道夫”·甘德森 |
[02:57] | only the funnest guy in the world. | 世界上最爆笑的人 |
[02:59] | I’ll call to get off work tomorrow. | 我要打电话给公司 说明天请假 |
[03:01] | I’ll call after you! | 你打完换我 |
[03:04] | This will be so cool! | 兄弟 这一定超酷的 |
[03:06] | Dude, We never party anymore. | 我们八百年没狂欢过 |
[03:10] | Were you smoking something in the back of our van? | 你们是不是躲在我们送货车里偷抽了大麻了 |
[03:14] | “we never have fun anymore”? | 记不记得去看脱衣舞那回 |
[03:16] | you have fun with me. | 跟我在一起就很乐啊 |
[03:18] | Remember those strippers? and you | 还记得那些脱衣舞娘吗 |
[03:20] | paid me $50 to him “gandalf” | 你们给我50美元要我吞书 |
[03:24] | You are going to love this guy. | 乔伊 你一定会喜欢这个人 |
[03:27] | gandalf is the party wizard. | 甘道夫是狂欢魔法师喔 |
[03:28] | Why do you call him “gandalf”? | 你们干嘛叫他 甘道夫 |
[03:31] | Gandalf the Wizard. | 巫师甘道夫啊 |
[03:34] | Didn’t you read lord of the rings in high school? | 你高中时没看过指环王吗 |
[03:38] | No, i had sex in high school. | 没 但我高中时有上过床 |
[03:46] | Joanna? i was wondering if i could ask you something. | 乔安娜 有件事想请问一下 |
[03:51] | There’s an opening for a buyer in junior miss | 小淑女服饰的采购助理有空缺 |
[03:54] | that’d be a step down for me. | 那我岂不是降级了吗 |
[03:56] | actually, i meant for me. | 不是啦 我是毛遂自荐 |
[03:59] | The hiring committee is meeting people all day and…. | 招聘委员会每天都在面试 |
[04:03] | Well, I wish I could say no, | 我很希望我能拒绝 |
[04:04] | I guess you can’t stay my assistant forever. | 但总不能让你永远当我助理吧 |
[04:06] | Neither can you, Sophie, but for different reasons. | 苏菲 你也是 但理由不同 |
[04:11] | God, I am so glad you don’t have a problem with this, | 真高兴你完全没有意见 |
[04:14] | Because if you did, I wouldn’t even consider applying. | 否则我压根不会想去报考 |
[04:16] | Really? Well, in that case… | 真的啊 那样的话 |
[04:17] | and that’s I’m so glad there’s no problem. | 所以你没意见 我很高兴 |
[04:20] | That’s fine; actually I’m on the hiring committee, | 没关系 其实我也是面试人员 |
[04:23] | so there’ll be at least one friendly face. | 你起码能看到一张友善的脸 |
[04:25] | That’s great! | 这真是太棒了 |
[04:26] | Junior miss is where i started. | 我也是从小淑女部起家的 |
[04:28] | I slept with the ugliest guy to get that job. | 为了得到那份工作 我跟一个丑男上床 |
[04:33] | -really? -no. | -这样啊 -开玩笑的啦 |
[04:36] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[04:39] | I mean, no. | 没有啦 假的假的 |
[04:42] | Don’t you worry, I’m sure with your qualifications | 别担心 以你的资历 |
[04:44] | you won’t need to sleep with some guyto get that job. | 不用出卖肉体也能被录取 |
[04:47] | Although, I might need some convincing. | 虽然我是不太相信 |
[04:52] | Kidding! | 逗你的啦 |
[04:56] | God, I feel wild today! | 天啊 我今天真亢奋 |
[05:02] | Oh man! I am so excited-I may vomit! | 要命 我兴奋到都快吐了 |
[05:07] | Will you calm down? He’s just a human guy. | 你兴奋个什么劲 他不过就是个人嘛 |
[05:11] | Look you don’t understand, Gandolf is amazing. | 你有所不知了 甘道夫超神的 |
[05:13] | You know you’re never know what’s gonna end up happening, | 跟他出去可是惊喜连连 |
[05:16] | You go out for a couple of beers | 你开始只不过是跟他去喝两杯 |
[05:17] | and end up on | 醒来却发现躺在 |
[05:18] | a fishing boat to Nova Scotia! | 加拿大的新斯科舍省的一条渔船上 |
[05:20] | – Really? – It’s beautiful country up there. | -真的吗 -对 那里风景很美 |
[05:23] | Hey. okay. | 好了 |
[05:26] | I got my passport, fresh socks, and a snakebite kit. | 我带了护照 干净的袜子 还有蛇毒解药 |
[05:31] | It won’t be exactly like last time. | 这次不会跟上次完全一样啦 |
[05:35] | I’ll see you guys. | 回头见了 |
[05:40] | I have an audition, but I’ll definitely hook up with you later. | 我要先去试镜 晚点一定去跟你们会合 |
[05:42] | Where will you be around noon? | 你们中午会在哪里 |
[05:44] | Somewhere maybe along the equator? | 差不多在赤道附近吧 |
[05:52] | Hello? | 你好 |
[05:54] | It’s Gandalf! | 甘道夫打来的 |
[05:58] | So are you in town? | 你已经到了吗 |
[06:02] | Maybe next time, then. | 那就下次再约吧 |
[06:07] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[06:08] | It’s not gonna make it. He’s stuck in Chicago. | 他在芝加哥耽搁 没办法来 |
[06:11] | Oh, man! | 天啊 |
[06:12] | Chicago’s so lucky. | 芝加哥真是太走运了 |
[06:16] | Stupid, useless. . .Canadian money! | 我还蠢得去换这些没有用的加币 |
[06:25] | You have a very impressive resume, Ms. Green. | 格林小姐 你的履历让人印象深刻 |
[06:28] | I especially like what I see about | 我尤其喜欢这一段 |
[06:30] | implementing a new filing system. | “实施档案管理系统” |
[06:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:34] | Filing system? | “档案管理系统” |
[06:36] | You mean those-those little colored labels you put on allthe folders? | 你说资料夹上黏的彩色标签吗 |
[06:39] | It certainly did brighten up the inside of the filing cabinets. | 那的确是让档案柜生色不少 |
[06:44] | Well, they uh, they-they do more than that. | 标签的功能不只是那样而已 |
[06:47] | I notice that you’ve been trusted with a lot of rather important responsibilities. | 我看到你肩负了许多重要职责 |
[06:51] | Joanna really has been an incredible mentor to me. | 对 乔安娜确实是对我有知遇之恩 |
[06:56] | And Rachel has been really incredible | 每天早上给我送百吉饼 |
[06:58] | in getting my morning bagel for me. | 瑞秋确实做得非常不错 |
[06:59] | It’s amazing how she gets it right almost every time! | 更惊人的是 她每次都不会买错 |
[07:04] | Of course, I have more responsibilities than that. | 我的职责当然不止那样 |
[07:07] | Of course! There’s the coffee too. | 没错 还有买咖啡 |
[07:09] | Rachel can carry two things at once. | 瑞秋一次能拎两样东西 |
[07:13] | That’s very good. | 这很好啊 |
[07:17] | Now a big part of this job is | 这项工作的一大重点是 |
[07:19] | cultivating personalrelationships, especially with designers. | 打好私人关系 尤其是和设计师 |
[07:23] | – Yes, I realize that… – And Rachel shouldn’t have any problem with that. | -对 我知道… -这一点瑞秋没问题 |
[07:26] | The only problem might be getting a little too friendly, if you know what I mean. | 只怕她打得太火热 你懂的我的意思吧 |
[07:31] | I love working with designers. | 我最爱和设计师共事了 |
[07:33] | With them, under them, what’s the difference? Eh, Rach | 共事或共枕又有何差别呢 瑞秋 |
[07:42] | My first review is out. | 我第一篇美食评论出版了 |
[07:45] | The Chelsea Reporter. | 切尔西报道 |
[07:47] | These used to keep me so warm. | 我流浪的时候常拿它来盖在身上御寒 |
[07:51] | Look, I’m on the back page. | 快看 我写的刊在反面 |
[07:54] | “Would I go back to Allesandro’s? | 我还会再光顾亚利山多洛斯餐厅吗 |
[07:56] | Sure, but I’d get two meals. | 当然 但我会点两份餐 |
[07:58] | One for me, and one for the guy pointing the gun to my head. “ | 一份给自己 一份给拿枪抵着我的人 |
[08:02] | You really laid into this place. | 你真把这家店批得一文不值 |
[08:05] | They don’t pay me a penny a word to make friends. | 报社付我钱 可不是要我广结善缘的 |
[08:08] | Ooh, I gotta go I found a guy who’d fix up the van for catering. | 我得走了 我找到一个可以修咱们货车的人 |
[08:11] | You want me to go? | 要我一起去吗 |
[08:13] | It’s okay. | 不用了 没关系 |
[08:14] | are we sure we don’t want the waterbed? | 但你确定我们不要那张水床吗 |
[08:17] | Haven’t we made this decision? | 我们不是早就说好了 |
[08:19] | Yeah, all right. | 对啦 算了 |
[08:22] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[08:30] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[08:31] | it’s allesandro, from allesandro’s. | 亚利山多洛斯的老板 亚利山多洛斯 |
[08:36] | -Oh my God! -i want to talk to you about your review. | 我的天啊 -我要跟你讨论美食评鉴的事 |
[08:40] | Call me on the phone. | 打电话给我吧 |
[08:43] | What? So you can hang up on me? | 好 让你挂我电话 |
[08:46] | I-I’m never gonna let you up so you may as well just go away. | 我不会让你上来的 你还是走吧 |
[08:48] | Just give me a chance to hey, do you need to get in? Here you go. | 给我一个机会 你要进来吗 请进 |
[08:52] | No, Phoebe! | 菲比 不行啦 |
[08:53] | Hey, Monica! | 莫妮卡 |
[09:00] | I want a retraction. | 我要你收回你的话 |
[09:02] | Our food is not “inedible swill. “ | 我们的食物绝非 难以下咽 |
[09:05] | I couldn’t eat it. | 我就吃不下去 |
[09:06] | My five friends couldn’t eat it, | 我那五个朋友也难以下咽 |
[09:08] | and one of them eats books. | 其中一个人连书都吃 |
[09:11] | Our service isn’t “grossly incompetent. “ | 我们的服务 也不是 完全无能 |
[09:13] | The waiter carried the breadsticks in his pants. | 侍者把面包棒塞在裤子里 |
[09:17] | Well, you said that we accept the Discover Card | 你还写说 我们店里接受信用卡 |
[09:21] | . . .which we do not! | 我们其实没有 |
[09:24] | All right, that I’ll retract. | 好啊 那段话我可以收回 |
[09:27] | But i stand by my review. | 但我坚持我的观点 |
[09:28] | i know food, and that wasn’t it. | 我知道怎么做菜 但决不是你们那样 |
[09:31] | Your marinara is like tomato juice. | 你们的大蒜番茄酱 简直跟番茄汁没两样 |
[09:33] | You should serve it with vodka and apiece of celery. | 应该要配伏特加和芹菜茎 |
[09:36] | I’m proud of that sauce. It’s delicious. | 我以店里那酱汁为荣 美味极了 |
[09:38] | You own an Italian restaurant | 你是开意大利餐厅的 |
[09:40] | and you think that tastes good?! | 竟然觉得那样叫做美味 |
[09:43] | Where are you from? | 你到底是哪里人 |
[09:46] | Lebanon. | 黎巴嫩 |
[09:49] | Hand me those tomatoes. | 把那些番茄给我 |
[09:51] | I’ll show you what it should taste like. | 我来示范纯正的味道是怎样 |
[09:52] | Come on, hand me them. | 来 把那些递给我 |
[09:55] | How long will this take? i got another critic to yell at. | 你要弄多久 我还要去骂另一个美食评论家 |
[10:05] | Joanna, i want to talk about that interview. | 乔安娜 我要谈谈面试的事 |
[10:08] | I thought it went very well. | 我觉得你在面试中表现得很棒 |
[10:11] | No, it didn’t. that’s what i want to talk to you about. | 不 才怪 我就是要跟你说这件事 |
[10:17] | Now just to brief you… | 我先声明一句 |
[10:21] | …i may cry. | 我可能会哭出来 |
[10:24] | But they are not tears of sadness or of anger… | 但那不是悲伤或气愤的泪水 |
[10:28] | …but just of us having this discussion. | 只是因为我要跟你讨论这件事 |
[10:31] | Please, don’t make a scene. | 瑞秋 麻烦你别丢人现眼了 |
[10:34] | There’s nobody here. | 这里又没人 |
[10:36] | Sophie, get in here. | 苏菲 你进来 |
[10:40] | See? you’re making sophie uncomfortable. | 看吧 你让苏菲尴尬了 |
[10:43] | She’s not making me uncomfortable. | 她没有让我尴尬啊 |
[10:46] | you crossed the line into completely uasional drink… | 你刚证明了自己一无用处 滚吧 |
[10:52] | Why? What makes you think that? | 为什么 你怎么会这样想 |
[10:57] | Well, of those things that you said in the interview, | 因为你在面试时讲的那些话 |
[10:59] | I mean if you believe any of them, | 如果里面有你的真心话 |
[11:01] | I must not be a very good assistant. | 那我一定不是个好助理 |
[11:04] | You know what? | 不如这样吧 |
[11:06] | I am just going to pack up my desk | 我要来收拾办公桌 |
[11:11] | …and i will be gone by the end of the day. | 我等今天下班就走人 |
[11:18] | There’s no use staying till the end of the day. | 我想没必要耗到今天下班了 |
[11:22] | Wait, wait. | 你等等 等等 |
[11:24] | You can put your sad little muffin back in its drawer. | 把那可怜的松糕放回抽屉里 |
[11:27] | If you must know the truth, | 如果你要听实话的话 |
[11:30] | I didn’t want to lose a perfectly good assistant. | 是我不想失去你这完美的助理 |
[11:32] | What? | 什么 |
[11:34] | That’s why I said those things about your flirting and drinking. | 这就是为什么我说你 |
[11:36] | about your flirting and drinking. | 轻浮和酗酒 |
[11:39] | My drinking? | 我酗酒 |
[11:42] | I must have said that after you left. | 我等你离开之后才说的 |
[11:45] | Said what, exactly? | 你到底说了什么 |
[11:47] | You enjoy the occasional drink | 你三不五时喜欢喝一杯 |
[11:49] | . . .-ing binge. | 然后酒后乱性 |
[11:52] | Oh, my God! That is it. I’m leaving! | 天啊 真是够了 我走人 |
[11:55] | You are just a horrible person! | 你这个人真的很糟糕 |
[11:57] | Wait-wait-wait-wait-wait-wait-wait-wait!! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[11:58] | If you’re going to get all sensitive about it. | 如果你反应一定要这么激烈的话 |
[12:01] | I don’t want to lose you. | 老实说 我不想失去你 |
[12:03] | What if I create a position for you? | 不如我为你独家创造个职位 |
[12:06] | I’ll make you assistant buyer in this department. | 我让你在这个部门里 担任采购助理 |
[12:10] | Say more things like that. | 你再多说一点 |
[12:13] | Your own office and a raise, effective tomorrow. | 自己的办公室 外带加薪 明天就生效 |
[12:17] | – I need an expense account. – Done! | -我需要公关费 -没问题 |
[12:20] | – And an assistant. – Sophie, get in here! | -还要有助理 -苏菲 进来 |
[12:29] | Hey! What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么在这里 |
[12:31] | I thought you’d be out partying with Gandel-worf. | 不是跟甘呆夫去狂欢了吗 |
[12:35] | It’s Gandalf, and he’s not coming. | 是甘道夫 他不来了 |
[12:39] | So you’ve been sittin’ around here all mornin’? | 那你们一早都呆坐在这里 |
[12:42] | No! I balanced my checkbook. | 没有 我刚刚把我的支票算好了 |
[12:45] | Yeah, and I-I gave first names to all of the foosball players. | 对 我给所有的足球桌里的小人都起了名字 |
[12:50] | I can’t believe he didn’t come. | 不敢相信甘道夫竟然没来 |
[12:53] | So what if he didn’t come! We can still go out and party ourselves. | 他不来又怎样 我们还是可以自己出去狂欢啊 |
[12:57] | Oh-no, you know with Gandolf we’d be out all night! | 跟甘道夫一起 我们可以彻夜狂欢 |
[13:00] | Yeah! We’d meet total strangers, and hang out with them! | 对啊 我们会跟刚认识的陌生人 一起玩 |
[13:05] | We could do that. | 我们也可以啊 |
[13:08] | There was other stuff too. | 他还有其他的绝招啦 |
[13:11] | We’ll do it all and better! | 我们一网打尽 更胜于蓝 |
[13:13] | After tonight, Gandalf will want to party with us, | 今晚过后 就换我们带甘道夫去狂欢 |
[13:16] | Dude, come on! | 伙计 动起来 |
[13:20] | As if we don’t know how to party! | 好像我们不会狂欢似的 |
[13:22] | All right! Let’s go. | 好 咱们走 |
[13:23] | – Maybe we could end up on a boat again? – All right! | -最后再到一次船上如何 -好啊 |
[13:30] | When were we on a boat? | 上次在船上是何时 |
[13:32] | Remember that really cold morning, | 还记得那天早上很冷 |
[13:35] | you woke up and those dogs werelicking your face? | 一早醒来还有狗舔你的脸的那次吗 |
[13:37] | – Yeah. – Those were seals, man. | -记得 -老兄 舔你的可是海豹呢 |
[13:46] | Hey Mon, little question for ya! | 莫妮卡 快问快答 |
[13:48] | How would this suit look on an assistant buyer | 采购助理穿这套装如何 |
[13:50] | Okay, the owner of Allesandro’s came over to yell at me, | 亚利山多洛斯的老板上门来骂我 |
[13:52] | but instead I made him some sauce, | 但我乘势帮他做了酱料 |
[13:54] | and he offered me the job as head chef!! | 结果他挖我去店里做主厨 |
[13:56] | Oh my God!! You just ruined the thing I was practicing the whole way home, | 天啊 你毁了我回家时练了一路的好戏 |
[13:59] | but I’m so happy! | 但我真是替你高兴 |
[14:01] | Can you believe it? i get to run my own kitchen! | 你相信吗 我终于可以拥有自己的厨房了 |
[14:04] | Ohh, you’ve waited so long. | 你终于守得云开见月明了 |
[14:09] | Pheebs! Quick question for you. | 菲比 快问快答 |
[14:10] | How do you think this suit would look on | 鲁明戴尔的采购助理 |
[14:13] | . . .on an assistant buyer at Bloomingdale’s? | 穿上这套装如何 |
[14:15] | I don’t know, it would totally depend on her coloring and | 我不知道 那完全要看她的肤色而定 |
[14:20] | You got the job! | 你被录取啦 |
[14:22] | You got the job? Why didn’t you tell me? | 你被录取了怎么没跟我说 |
[14:27] | It’ll be so great! I’m gonna get to help decide what we sell, | 一定超棒的 我能帮忙决定要卖什么 |
[14:30] | I’ll have an office with walls and everything. | 还有全套装潢的私人办公室 |
[14:33] | I’m going to have walls! | 四面都有墙耶 |
[14:36] | Is this the day of good news or what? i got us a job. | 今天真是好消息连连 我帮咱俩接到活了 |
[14:40] | The wedding reception. | 喜宴宴会 |
[14:44] | I kind of need to talk to you about that. | 菲比 我有话要跟你说 |
[14:51] | Well I-I-I think it might be time for me to take a step back from catering. | 我想宴会的事不能操之过急 |
[14:56] | But we’ve only had one job. | 但我们才刚做了一笔生意 |
[14:59] | I know. But now we have this second one, | 我知道 但现在有第二笔了 |
[15:01] | and it feels like it’s snowballing. | 就像雪球越滚越大 |
[15:05] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[15:07] | I got offered the head chef job at Allesandro’s. | 亚利山多洛斯餐厅请我去当主厨 |
[15:10] | What? | 什么 |
[15:11] | It’s okay, ’cause y’know what? If you think about it, | 不碍事的 其实仔细想想 |
[15:13] | You don’t really need me for the business. | 你不是很需要我 |
[15:15] | You’re the cook! | 你是厨师啊 |
[15:18] | Without you, it’s just me driving up to people’s houses… | 总不能我自己一个开去别人家 |
[15:21] | …with empty trays, asking for money. | 带着空盘子就跟人要钱吧 |
[15:26] | All right. but i’ll pay you back all the money you invested. | 好 我会把你所有投资的钱都还给你 |
[15:31] | -and you can keep the van! -for what? | -还有货车归你 -我要拿来干嘛 |
[15:36] | I can’t believe this! | 我真是不敢相信 |
[15:38] | I got to get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
[15:39] | Phoebe, wait a minute. | 菲比 你等等 |
[15:45] | I’m an assistant buyer! | 我升采购助理了 |
[15:52] | All right, so we’ll get a little coffee, we’ll get energized, and we’ll head back out. | 我们先喝咖啡养足精神 再重新出动 |
[15:55] | – Yeah, all right. – Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[16:01] | So we’re having fun, right? | 很好玩嘛 对不对 |
[16:03] | We don’t need that wizard guy. | 我们才不需要那个什么魔法师 |
[16:05] | We hit some clubs, talk to some strangers… | 我们去了几家具乐部 跟一些陌生人说过话 |
[16:08] | …then go down to the docks and see about that boat thing. | 等一下去码头 安排坐船的事 |
[16:14] | I’m kind of beat. | 我有点累了 |
[16:16] | Actually… | 其实 |
[16:18] | …me too. | 我也是 |
[16:20] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -你们是真的假的 -真的 |
[16:22] | Thank God! I’m exhausted. | 感谢老天 我也累毙了 |
[16:27] | – You guys want coffees? – Yeah. | -你们要喝咖啡吗 -对 |
[16:28] | I don’t want to be up too late, so I’ll have a decaf. | 但我今天想早点睡 所以我要无咖啡因的 |
[16:31] | Yeah, me too. | 对 我也是 |
[16:33] | Actually, can I get some hot water with a little lemon? | 我能来杯热水加点柠檬汁吗 |
[16:38] | I strained my voice screaming in there. | 我刚才在那家店里都喊到哑了 |
[16:41] | Does it have to be so loud? | 他们音乐非要开那么大声吗 |
[16:44] | I can’t hear what you said. My ears are ringing so bad. | 我听不到你说什么 我耳鸣得厉害 |
[16:47] | I’m just glad I brought that extra pair of socks, y’know? | 幸好我多带了一双袜子 |
[16:50] | I used them as mittens. | 拿来当手套用 |
[16:51] | I didn’t want to touch a thing in that last place. | 最后那家店的任何东西 我都不敢用手碰 |
[16:58] | How sad are we? | 我们真是可悲到了极点 |
[17:01] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[17:03] | You know what? We’re not sad | 其实我们并不可悲 |
[17:05] | We’re just not 21 anymore. You know? | 只是我们都过了21岁 |
[17:08] | I’m 29 years old, damm it! | 靠 我都已经29岁了 |
[17:09] | And I want to sit in a comfortable chair, and watch television | 只想舒服地坐着看电视 |
[17:12] | and go to bed at areasonable hour! | 时间到了就上床睡觉 |
[17:16] | I like to hang out in a quiet place | 我喜欢去安静一点的地方 |
[17:18] | – where I can talk to my friends.- Yeah. | -才能好好跟朋友聊天 -对啊 |
[17:21] | And so what if I like to go home, | 就算回家听肯尼基的音乐洗澡 |
[17:24] | throw on some Kenny G, and take a bath! | 又有什么大不了 |
[17:29] | We’re 29. We’re not women | 我们是29岁没错 但我们可不是娘儿们 |
[17:40] | There you are. | 你到了 |
[17:42] | I’m glad you decided to hear me out. | 我很高兴你决定听我解释 |
[17:45] | Okay, I’m hearing. | 好 你说吧 |
[17:48] | I’ve been doing a lot of thinking. A lot. | 我想了很多 很多很多 |
[17:50] | And umm, well, I came up with a whole bunch of businesses | 而且我想出了一堆 |
[17:53] | that you can do with your van. Okay? | 你能用上你货车的事业 |
[17:57] | – You could be a flower delivery person. – What? | -你可以去送花 -什么 |
[18:01] | Or a bakery delivery person? | 或是送面包 |
[18:04] | Pizza? | 送披萨 |
[18:06] | Monica! | 莫妮卡 |
[18:08] | I got a whole bunch of stuff in this area. | 我写了一堆你能运送的东西 |
[18:11] | But I get the feeling you don’t want to deliver. | 但我有预感你不想送货 |
[18:15] | – No. – Okay. | -对 -那好吧 |
[18:20] | I guess if you don’t want to deliver | 我猜若你不想送货的话 |
[18:22] | you probably don’t want to pick up stuff either. | 八成也不会想去载货 |
[18:26] | No. | 对 |
[18:31] | You know what? | 不如这样吧 |
[18:33] | Let’s do the catering business. | 我们来做宴会 |
[18:35] | -really? are you sure? -yeah, i made a commitment to you. | -真的你确定 -对 我承诺过你 |
[18:40] | It’d be fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[18:42] | It will be fun! | 一定会很有趣的 |
[18:46] | Let’s plan the wedding reception. | 那我们来计划喜宴的事 |
[18:56] | You really wanted me to do something with this van. | 你还真是替我想了好多用那货车的办法呀 |
[19:03] | You know what? I want you to take the chef job. | 不如这样吧 我要你接下那主厨的工作 |
[19:06] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[19:09] | That’s what you really want. | 那是你真心想要做的 |
[19:11] | I don’t want to be the reason you’re unhappy. | 我不想成为你不高兴的原因 |
[19:16] | And I really don’t want to be the reason I’m unhappy. | 我最不想让自己不高兴了 |
[19:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:24] | Besides, it might be kind of fun to form the new A-Team. | 而且成立新的特攻队 应该会很好玩 |
[19:36] | Hi, Mrs. Lynch. Is Joanna in already? | 林奇太太 乔安娜进公司了吗 |
[19:39] | Oh, my goodness! You haven’t heard. | 老天 你还没听说吗 |
[19:42] | -heard what? -joanna… | -听说什么 -乔安娜 |
[19:45] | …passed away last night. | 昨晚过世了 |
[19:47] | Oh, my god! how? | 天啊 怎么会这样 |
[19:50] | She was leaving work, and she was hit by a cab. | 她下班出去时被计程车撞上 |
[19:53] | Oh, my god! i cannot believe it! | 天啊 我不敢相信 |
[19:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:58] | Oh, god. oh, god. | 天啊 |
[20:02] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[20:05] | I didn’t realize that you were so close. | 没想到你们两个这么好 |
[20:08] | Yes. so close! | 对 好到不行 |
[20:13] | Mrs. Lynch, I know that this is an emotional and difficult time for all of us. | 林奇太太 我知道这个节骨眼大家都很悲伤 |
[20:20] | But by any chance, did Joanna. . . | 但在事发之前 |
[20:22] | …send any paperwork your way before… | 乔安娜是不是正好有 |
[20:25] | -…it happened? -no, nothing. | -把什么文件交给你 -什么都没有 |
[20:29] | Imagine, if she’d just stepped off that curb a few seconds later. | 只盼当初 她晚个几秒钟过街就没事了 |
[20:35] | Yes-yes, just a few seconds and she’d still be with us. | 对 差个几秒钟 她就还能跟我们在一起 |
[20:39] | Nothing about an assistant buyer? | 她没说到采购助理的事 |
[20:42] | I’m sorry. I have to go. | 不好意思 我得走了 |
[20:47] | Good morning! | 早安 |
[20:49] | Oh, Sophie, I guess you didn’t hear about Joanna | 苏菲 我猜你还不知道乔安娜的事 |
[20:51] | I sure did! | 我当然知道 |
[20:59] | I’m excited about having Monica on board with us. | 我很兴奋能请到莫妮卡加入 |
[21:02] | Although I do feel bad about having fired Chef Emilio. | 虽然开除艾米里欧主厨 让我觉得很过意不去 |
[21:06] | It is like losing a member of the family. | 那就像是失去了一个家人 |
[21:09] | Of course, that literally is the case for several of you. | 不过 对其中几位而言 真的是失去家人 |
[21:14] | Tony, carlos, marie… | 东尼 卡洛斯 玛莉 |
[21:17] | …please tell your father how much we’re going to miss him. | 请向你们的父亲转达我们的思念 |
[21:23] | I know monica has a lot of great ideas for this place. | 我知道莫妮卡对这家店 有许多很棒的点子 |
[21:27] | Well, you all read the review. | 你们都看过她那篇评论了 |
[21:30] | So without much further ado… | 所以废话不多说 |
[21:32] | …I present to you our new head chef. | 在此向各位介绍本店的新主厨 |
[21:44] | I just want to say that with a pinch of excitement… | 我只想说只要有热忱 |
[21:48] | …a dash of hard work and a dollop of cooperation… | 肯吃苦 肯合作 |
[21:52] | …we can have the recipe…. | 我们就能将本店的菜色 |
[21:58] | Are you going to kill me? | 你们打算宰了我吗 |