时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Sorry I’m late. Did I miss anything? | 抱歉迟到了 有错过什么精彩好戏吗 |
[00:07] | Joey stuffing fifteen Oreos in his mouth. | 乔伊在嘴里塞了15片饼干 |
[00:11] | Fifteen? | 15片 |
[00:12] | Your personal best! | 刷新个人纪录哦 |
[00:19] | Where were you? | 你到哪儿去了 |
[00:20] | On a date. | 约会 |
[00:22] | I met this girl on a train going to a museum upstate. | 我去逛博物馆在火车上认识了一个女孩 |
[00:24] | -Which museum? -How’d you meet her? | -哪间博物馆 -你是怎么认识她的 |
[00:28] | No. Answer his. | 回答他的问题比较好 |
[00:30] | Okay, it was just me and her at the back of the train, | 我们坐在车厢最后面 |
[00:33] | I sat near the door so she’d have to pass by me | 我的座位靠门 |
[00:36] | if she wanted to switch cars. | 她要换车的话得先经过我 |
[00:39] | She was totally at my mercy. | 她得任由我摆布 |
[00:41] | Were you so late because you were burying this woman? | 你迟到是因为 在埋她的尸体吗 |
[00:44] | No, I’m getting back down, ’cause she lives in Poughkeepsie. | 我迟到是因为她住在波启浦夕 |
[00:47] | She seems great, but she’s two and a half hours away. | 她人很好 可惜住得太远 |
[00:51] | How can she be great if she’s from Poughkeepsie? | 她是波启浦夕人 怎么可能好到哪儿去 |
[00:55] | That joke would have killed in Albany. | 这个笑话在奥尔巴尼会搏得满堂彩 |
[00:58] | Done! I did it. | 成功 |
[01:01] | Who’s stupid now? | 还觉得我是个傻蛋吗 |
[01:10] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:15] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:18] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:21] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:25] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:28] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:31] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:34] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:36] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:39] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:41] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:44] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:54] | Look! They’re lighting the big Christmas tree tonight. | 看 今天是圣诞树的点灯之夜 |
[01:58] | That paper is two weeks old. | 那是两周前的报纸耶 |
[02:02] | Who keeps leaving old newspapers in the trash? | 是谁老是把旧报纸 丢在垃圾桶里的 |
[02:07] | I really wanted to take Kathy to this.I can’t believe i missed it | 我好想带凯西去看 没想到居然错过了 |
[02:10] | At least you have somebody to miss stuff with. | 至少你还有伴 |
[02:13] | I hate being alone this time of year. | 我讨厌过节时孤伶伶的 |
[02:15] | Next it’s valentine’s Daythen my birthday, then bang! | 情人节 我的生日转眼就到 然后 |
[02:20] | Before you know it, they’re lighting that damn tree again. | 他们又要点亮那棵 讨厌的圣诞树 |
[02:24] | I want somebody! | 我想找个伴 |
[02:29] | You know, I want a man! | 我想找个男人 |
[02:37] | It doesn’t even have to be a big relationship. | 我不想谈轰轰烈烈的恋爱 |
[02:39] | Just a fling! will be great | 来段露水姻缘就好了 |
[02:41] | I didn’t think girls ever just wanted a fling. | 没想到你也想要露水姻缘 |
[02:45] | Let me tell you, it’s been a long time since I’ve been flung. | 告诉你 我缺水缺得可久了 |
[02:50] | I know what I’m giving you for Christmas. | 那我知道圣诞节要送你什么了 |
[02:56] | There are nice guys in my office. | 我有几个同事挺不错的 |
[02:58] | want me to set you up? | 要不要帮你介绍一下 |
[03:01] | I’ve been single a long time. | 我单身了好一阵子 |
[03:03] | Why haven’t you offered before? | 你以前怎么没提出这个建议 |
[03:05] | I have a girlfriend. I’m happy. | 我现在有女朋友 很快乐 |
[03:08] | I no longer go out of my way to stop others from being happy. | 不需要再处心积虑 破坏别人的好事 |
[03:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:15] | No accountants. | 我不要会计师 |
[03:16] | And no one from “legal.” | 也不要法律部门的人 |
[03:18] | i don’t like boring jobs. | 我不喜欢工作无聊的男人 |
[03:20] | And ross was what? a lion tamer? | 难不成罗斯是训兽师吗 |
[03:28] | What’s wrong, Mon? | 怎么回事 |
[03:29] | Everybody at work still hates me. | 餐厅里的人 还是把我视为眼中钉 |
[03:32] | I was making headway. | 我还以为渐入佳境 |
[03:33] | Everyone was smiling at me, | 大家都冲着我微笑 |
[03:35] | and then I get off work | 下班后才发现 |
[03:37] | and find out they wrote this on my chef’s hat. | 他们在我帽子上写了这个 |
[03:40] | QUIT BITCH | 婊子 快辞职 |
[03:44] | Maybe they meant to write “Quiet, Bitch. “ | 也许他们想写的是 婊子 快住嘴 |
[03:53] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[03:55] | Fine! Just trying to be nice. | 干嘛火气这么大 |
[04:00] | I haven’t been picked on this much since kindergarten. | 我幼稚园毕业后 就没受过这种气 |
[04:03] | And they brought in someone from junior high to do the see-saw with me. | 当时他们找了个高中生 来跟我玩翘翘板 |
[04:13] | They’re trying to make me quit. | 他们无所不用其极的 想逼我辞职 |
[04:15] | If it were any other job, I would. | 换做是别的工作我早就不干了 |
[04:17] | But I’ve waited for this my whole life. | 但我等当主厨等了大半辈子 |
[04:20] | Wait, you’re the boss. | 等等 你是老大 |
[04:21] | yell at them. or fire them! | 你为什么不吼他们 或干脆炒了他们 |
[04:24] | I would love to, but I can’t. I’m not good at confrontation. | 我也很想这样 但我最不会处理冲突场面 |
[04:28] | You know what you can do? I read about this director, Orson Welles | 名导奥森威尔斯在片子开拍前 |
[04:33] | who, at the beginning, would hire somebody just to fire them infront of everybody. | 都会刻意花钱请一个人 当大家面开开除他 |
[04:37] | Then they would all know who was boss. | 好让他们知道谁说了算 |
[04:42] | I’m not doing anything. Why not fire me? | 我反正没事 你干脆开除我算了 |
[04:47] | It’s a good idea. Can you waiter? | 好主意 你知道怎么当服务生吗 |
[04:49] | Good enough to get fired. | 反正你要开除我 管那么多干嘛 |
[04:52] | All right. You’re hired! | 好 我决定用你了 |
[04:57] | That’s why I got fired last week! | 难怪我上个礼拜被开除 |
[04:59] | Does Orson Welles direct commercials? | 奥森威尔斯导不导广告片 |
[05:07] | Yes | 有 |
[05:18] | I say, Drew Are you seeing anybody right now? | 德鲁 你有在跟谁交往吗 |
[05:21] | I’m not asking for me. | 我不是帮我自己问啦 |
[05:25] | I’m not gay.I’m not asking you out. | 我不是同志 不是在约你 |
[05:27] | I’m not gay. | 我不是同志 |
[05:29] | I didn’t think you were gay. I do now. | 我以前没把你当同志 |
[05:32] | I do now. | 不过现在觉得有点像 |
[05:36] | My friend, Rachel, wants to be set up. | 我朋友瑞秋 希望我帮她介绍个男人 |
[05:39] | I just got out of a big relationship. | 我才刚刚跟前女友分手 |
[05:42] | I’m not looking to get serious. | 还没准备好要谈感情 |
[05:44] | That’s okay. | 就算只是春风一度也没关系 |
[05:46] | a fling might be all right with her. | 瑞秋不会有意见的 |
[05:47] | Is this “Hot Rachel” that you took to the Christmas Party? | 你说的是来参加圣诞派对的 火辣瑞秋吗 |
[05:52] | By the way, that is her full name. | 没错 那就是她的本名 |
[05:55] | Wow! I’m free for her. | 我有空 帮我介绍一下吧 |
[05:57] | Wait, I didn’t say I wasn’t free. | 等等 我又没说我没空 |
[06:00] | Hi Chandler. Let’s talk it over at the Ranger game. | 钱德勒 这样吧 咱们边看球赛边聊 |
[06:03] | Hold on.I just got a box of Cubans. | 我有一盒古巴雪茄 |
[06:06] | I’ll bring themby your office around five. | 我五点钟拿到你办公室去 |
[06:09] | That’s a little later than I usually stay, but sure. | 我平常不会待到这么晚 不过可以破个例 |
[06:13] | Before the game, | 咱们在看球赛之前 |
[06:15] | we could enjoy some eight-year-old Basil Haydens. | 可以先喝上两杯 八年海登威士忌 |
[06:18] | I don’t know what that is, but that’s a pretty nice jacket. | 我不知道那是什么东西 但这件外套真不错 |
[06:26] | I’m writing a holiday song for everyone. Do you want to hear it? | 我为大家写了首圣诞歌 想不想听 |
[06:36] | Happy Hanukkah, Monica | 莫妮卡 光明节快乐 |
[06:41] | May your Christmas be snowy, Joey | 乔伊 愿你圣诞节瑞雪纷飞 |
[06:45] | Happy New Year, Chandler and Ross | 钱德勒 罗斯 新年快乐 |
[06:48] | Spin the dreidel, Rachel | 瑞秋 快来玩陀螺 |
[06:55] | Pheebs, that’s great! | 真好听 |
[06:56] | But you know, Rachel doesn’t rhyme with dreidel. | 但是瑞秋跟陀螺不押韵 |
[07:01] | I know, | 我知道 |
[07:01] | but it’s so hard. | 但是要找跟你那笨名字 |
[07:02] | Nothing rhymes with your stupid name! | 押韵的东西太难了 |
[07:06] | What are you talking about? Lots of things rhyme with Rachel: | 跟瑞秋押韵的字多得很 |
[07:09] | Bagel, mail, | 如百吉饼 信件 |
[07:11] | jail, bail, cable. | 监狱 保释金 有线 |
[07:13] | Maypole. | 五月节花柱 |
[07:16] | All good. Thanks. | 那些都不错 谢了 |
[07:20] | Do you, maybe, have a nickname that’s easier to rhyme? | 你有没有比较 容易押韵的外号 |
[07:24] | Didn’t your dad used to call you “Pumpkin”? | 你爸以前 不是常叫你小南瓜吗 |
[07:26] | Pumpkin? But did he ever call you “Budolph”? | 小南瓜不错 但他有没有叫过你布道夫 |
[07:33] | Hello, children. | 大家好 |
[07:36] | Have I got the 50 guys for you! | 我帮你找了50个好男人 |
[07:39] | really? | 真的吗 |
[07:40] | i showed them your picture. | 是的 我不过把你的照片亮给他们看 |
[07:43] | Guys are throwing themselves at me | 他们就穷拍我的马屁 |
[07:44] | They were buying me drinks and giving me stuff. | 请我喝酒 送我东西 |
[07:46] | knicks tonight? | 今晚想不想看尼克队的球赛 |
[07:47] | where are the seats? | 当然 第几排 |
[07:48] | Wherever! i’ve got 20. | 随你挑 我有20张票 |
[07:52] | Will i like any of these guys? | 我会喜欢你帮我挑的男人吗 |
[07:54] | You know, I’m going to play the field a little bit more. | 我想再多观察一阵子 钱德勒 |
[08:00] | Guys are signing over their 401 Ks to me. | 他们居然把自己的401K养老金送给我 |
[08:04] | You work with robots? | 你的同事都是机器人啊 |
[08:11] | Yes | 对 |
[08:13] | One guy, Patrick, you’ll like him. | 你一定会喜欢我同事派崔克 |
[08:15] | He’s nice, funny and a swimmer. | 他人好 风趣 还是个游泳高手 |
[08:18] | I like swimmers’ bodies. | 我爱死游泳选手的体格了 |
[08:20] | His dad made the magnetic strip on credit cards. | 而且他老爸还发明了 信用卡背面的磁条 |
[08:23] | I like credit cards! | 我也爱死信用卡了 |
[08:26] | I’m not bad at this! | 我这方面的工作还不错 |
[08:28] | -what does he do? -he works in fine foods. | -他是做什么的 -他在美食部上班 |
[08:31] | -You have a fine foods division? -It’s a big company . | -你们公司有美食部 -公司很大 |
[08:35] | Now, wait a second. You make food and robots? | 等等 你们公司生产食物和机器人 |
[08:40] | No, the robots just work for them. | 不是啦 机器人在那里工作 |
[08:45] | All right, I’m going to work. | 我要去工作了 |
[08:47] | Does anybody have a problem with that? | 有人有意见吗 |
[08:49] | Yeah, lady. I do! | 小姐 我有意见 |
[08:52] | I got a problem! | 我这有点意见 |
[08:53] | You want problem. I’ll give you a problem! | 你要是吧 给你来点尝尝 |
[08:56] | What will you do? Fire me? | 你想怎样 开除我 |
[08:58] | You bet your ass I’ll fire you! | 那还用说 |
[09:00] | -see you later. -thanks. | -回头见 -谢谢 |
[09:08] | I should go. I’ve got a date. | 我得走了 今晚有约会 |
[09:10] | With who? | 跟谁 |
[09:12] | You know the girl who lives in Poughkeepsie? | 还记得那个住在 波启浦夕的女孩吗 |
[09:15] | Not her. | 不是她 |
[09:17] | This is someone else. I can’t decide between the two. | 我又认识了一个女孩 现在左右为难 |
[09:24] | The one from Poughkeepsie, though two hours away, is pretty | 波启浦夕那个女孩虽然住得远 |
[09:26] | really smart and a lot of fun. | 但漂亮 聪明又有趣 |
[09:29] | But this other girl, she lives right uptown. | 但另一个女孩 就住在上城区 |
[09:35] | She’s just as pretty. | 她也很漂亮 |
[09:38] | I guess she’s smart. She’s not fun. | 应该也蛮聪明的 但是无趣得要命 |
[09:44] | If she’s no fun, why date her at all? | 那你为什么还要跟她约会 |
[09:47] | I want to give her a chance. She lives so close. | 我想再给她一个机会 因为她家实在太近了 |
[09:51] | And, at the end of the date, she said something that | 上次她说了一句话 |
[09:56] | if she was kidding, was very funny. | 若她在开玩笑就好笑到不行 |
[09:59] | If she wasn’t kidding, she’s not fun. She’s stupid and racist. | 否则她不仅无聊 愚蠢 又有种族歧视 |
[10:08] | How was your first day at the restaurant? | 第一天在餐厅工作的情况如何 |
[10:12] | Damn! | 可恶 |
[10:22] | What happened to your fancy jacket? | 你的制服怎么了 |
[10:24] | They baked it. | 被他们烤了 |
[10:26] | I can’t take this anymore. | 我再也受不了了 |
[10:28] | -I’m going to fire you tonight. -You got it. | -我今晚就要开除你 -没问题 |
[10:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[10:33] | You’re still on fire there. | 你衣服上还有火星 |
[10:37] | I think you got it! | 你应该已经拍灭了吧 |
[10:43] | Chandler, you have the best taste in men. | 钱德勒 你对男人的品味一流 |
[10:48] | Like father, like son. | 虎父无犬子嘛 |
[10:51] | Patrick and I had such a great time last night! | 派崔克和我昨晚玩得好开心 |
[10:54] | I think This could, maybe, get serious. | 说不定能发展出一段 认真的感情 |
[10:57] | Really? I thought you weren’t looking for serious. Just a fling? | 认真的感情 你不是要露水姻缘吗 |
[11:01] | Well, you know, possibly. | 有可能噢 |
[11:06] | You didn’t tell him that, though, right? | 你没告诉他吧 |
[11:14] | You told this guy that I was looking for a fling? | 你告诉他 我想找一段露水姻缘 |
[11:17] | -You don’t tell him that! -Why not? | -你怎么能告诉他 -为什么不行 |
[11:20] | I’d be thrilled if some hot girl just looking for fling | 若某个辣妹只想来段露水姻缘 我高兴都来不及 |
[11:22] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[11:25] | You telling him i want a fling and me putting out… | 你告诉他我不打算认真 第一次约会时 |
[11:29] | …he’s so going to get the wrong idea! | 我又火力全开 他一定会误会的 |
[11:36] | Joey, could you pass the cheese? | 乔伊 把乳酪拿来好吗 |
[11:40] | I’d prefer you didn’t call me Joey. | 可不可不要叫我乔伊 |
[11:42] | I thought it might be fun to try out a cool nickname. | 因为我帮自己 取了个超炫的外号 |
[11:46] | Hey, Dragon! | 龙哥 |
[11:49] | Here’s your tips from Monday and Tuesday. | 这是你周一和周二赚的小费 |
[11:53] | There’s $300 in this one. | 天啊 有三百块耶 |
[11:55] | People get generous around the holidays. | 是啊 过节时客人总是特别大方 |
[11:58] | And it never hurts to wear tight trousers. | 穿紧身裤的效果更是棒到不行 |
[12:04] | Could the waiters listen to the specials? | 请服务生过来听听今晚的特餐 |
[12:07] | There’s Chilean sea bass with a mango relish | 今晚有芒果海鲈鱼 |
[12:11] | Why is nobody writing these? | 你们怎么都不做笔记 |
[12:13] | We can remember them. | 我们用背的就行了 |
[12:15] | Because you’ll make up fake specials and make me cook them? | 因为你们会胡编假的特餐让我煮 |
[12:19] | Sure, that too. | 那也行 |
[12:23] | Forget the specials for a minute Here’s the thing | 特餐的事先别说了 |
[12:29] | For the last two weeks I have | 是这样的 |
[12:32] | tried hard to create a positive atmosphere. | 过去两周我试着想营造一个 愉快的工作环境 |
[12:36] | Can’t hear you! | 听不到 |
[12:40] | Positive atmosphere. | 愉快的工作环境 |
[12:42] | But I’ve had it up to here. | 但是我的气已经满到这里来了 |
[12:48] | From now on, it is going to be my wayor the highway. All right? | 从现在开始 不听我话的人就滚蛋 |
[12:56] | Does anybody have a problem with that? | 有人有意见吗 |
[13:07] | Hey, new guy. | 嗨 新来的 |
[13:10] | I said, does anybody have a problem with that? | 我说有人有意见吗 |
[13:15] | No, ma’am. | 没有 夫人 |
[13:18] | He has a name. It’s Dragon. | 他有名字 他叫龙哥 |
[13:23] | You want to know your name? Check your hat. | 你想知道你的名字吗 看看你的帽子 |
[13:26] | We did the hat, right? | 我们有在帽子上写字吧 |
[13:33] | -what the hell just happened? -i am so sorry. | -刚刚那是怎么回事 -真的很抱歉 |
[13:36] | I was going to do it. | 我真的很想配合你 |
[13:37] | But i was standing there with $327 in one hand… | 但我一手拿着327块 |
[13:41] | …and $238 in the other. and i was thinking… | 另一手拿着238块 我很久没拿到 |
[13:45] | …it’s been a long time since i had… | 327块加238块 |
[13:49] | …$327 plus $238! | 这么多钱了 |
[13:53] | We had a deal! it’s why you’re here. i’ve got to fire you! | 我们说好的 我用你就是为了开除你 |
[13:57] | And i got to pay rent! | 但是我得付房租 |
[14:02] | How about you don’t fire me. | 这样吧 你别开除我 |
[14:04] | Instead, i stay. i gain their trust. | 我留在这里争取他们的信任 |
[14:07] | They’ll listen to the nice things i say about you. | 我说你的好话 他们就听得进去了 |
[14:11] | What nice things? | 什么好话 |
[14:13] | Nothing yet. they hate you, | 还没有 他们讨厌死你了 |
[14:15] | and i want to fit in. | 我想先跟他们打成一片 |
[14:17] | Happy Hannukah, Chandler and Monica Merry, merry | 钱德勒 莫妮卡 光明节快乐 圣诞 |
[14:21] | You know what, Pheebs? | 菲比 你知道吗 |
[14:24] | I’m not Jewish so . | 我不是犹太人 所以 |
[14:26] | Ross doesn’t decorate his tree with floss | 罗斯也不用牙线装饰圣诞树 |
[14:30] | but he’s not complaining. do you? | 你有听到他抱怨吗 |
[14:36] | Bad dream? | 做恶梦啦 |
[14:38] | I wasn’t sleeping. | 我又没在睡觉 |
[14:41] | What was Phoebe’s song about? | 是吗 那菲比刚刚在唱什么歌 |
[14:44] | It’s the one with the cat. | 在唱那首猫歌 |
[14:48] | I got to go. I’ve got another date. | 我得走了 又有约 |
[14:52] | Did you pick one yet? | 你决定要挑哪一个了吗 |
[14:54] | It turns out the one from uptown was making a joke. | 没有 上城区那个女孩 那次的确在开玩笑 |
[14:58] | It was a different joke. It wasn’t that funny. | 但是和我想像中的不同 而且没那么好笑 |
[15:03] | So I’m still torn. | 我还是左右为难 |
[15:05] | You don’t like the one from uptown. | 你并不喜欢上城区那个女孩 |
[15:07] | And you’re exhausted from dating Poughkeepsie. | 为了跟波启浦夕妞约会 又累得半死 |
[15:10] | Just end them both! | 把她们两个都甩了 |
[15:12] | Take a train Go to Poughkeepsie and break up with her. | 坐火车去波启浦夕跟她分手 |
[15:15] | Then break up with uptown. | 回程跟上城妞分手 |
[15:17] | By the time you get home, you’re done! | 到家时一切都解决了 |
[15:21] | You’re right. Thank you. | 你说得对 谢谢 |
[15:24] | I had a similar problem when I lived in Prague. | 我在布拉格也碰过这种问题 |
[15:28] | -Prague? -So much you don’t know. | -布拉格 -我的事你不知道的可多了 |
[15:46] | Patrick just ended things with me. | 派崔克刚刚跟我分手了 |
[15:48] | Did you or didn’t you tell him I wanted a serious relationship? | 你有没有告诉他 我想认真谈段感情 |
[15:54] | I did! I absolutely did! | 我有 我真的有 |
[15:56] | You idiot! | 你这个白痴 |
[15:58] | I’m sure you’re right.But why? | 有道理 为什么 |
[16:01] | You don’t tell a guy that you want a serious relationship. | 千万不能告诉男人 你要谈段认真的感情 |
[16:06] | Now you scared him away! | 你把他吓跑了 |
[16:08] | I am sorry. I am so sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:11] | You should never be allowed to talk to people! | 应该禁止你跟别人说话 |
[16:15] | I know, I know! | 我知道 |
[16:17] | Now I’m right back where I started. | 我现在又回到原点了 |
[16:20] | This sucks! | 太烂了 |
[16:22] | Being alone sucks! | 孤孤单单的真难过 |
[16:25] | You’ll meet somebody. | 你迟早会遇见意中人 |
[16:27] | You’re a great catch! | 你棒呆了 |
[16:29] | When I told those guys about you,I didn’t have to lie once. | 我跟同事形容你时 一句谎话都没说 |
[16:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:38] | You graduated magna cum laude, right? | 你毕业时 有拿优秀毕业生奖吧 |
[16:42] | No It doesn’t matter. | 没有 不要紧 |
[16:47] | I got tickets to the Ranger game. You want to come with me? | 我有两张今晚球赛的门票 要不要跟我去看 |
[16:52] | Cute guys in little shorts? | 看猛男穿短裤满场飞 |
[16:54] | Sure. | 当然要去 |
[16:57] | Actually, it’s a hockey team. | 今晚是冰上曲棍球赛 |
[16:59] | Angry Canadians with no teeth. | 你只能看到 没牙的暴躁加拿大佬 |
[17:02] | That sounds fun too. Thank you. | 好像挺好玩的 谢谢 |
[17:05] | Okay. | 没事的 |
[17:10] | Have you ever been with a woman? | 你有跟女人在一起过吗 |
[17:13] | What? Chandler what is the matter with you? | 什么 钱德勒 你有毛病啊 |
[17:17] | There is no good time to ask that question. | 不管什么时候问这个问题 都不合适 |
[17:24] | The station is Poughkeepsie. Poughkeepsie! | 本站是波启浦夕 |
[17:30] | Ross? | 罗斯 罗斯 |
[17:34] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[17:45] | I need more swordfish. | 再拿点剑鱼来 |
[17:48] | -can you get me more swordfish? -i don’t speak english. | -能不能再拿点剑鱼来 -我不会讲英文 |
[17:53] | -you just did a mintue. -i don’t know what to tell you. | -你刚讲的就是英文 -这下我哑口无言了 |
[17:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:07] | very funny. | 很幽默 |
[18:12] | Let me out, please. | 快放我出来 |
[18:13] | Come on, I’m cold! | 里面好冷 |
[18:18] | And covered in marinara sauce! | 而且全身都是酱汁 |
[18:21] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[18:27] | You found that handle, did you? | 找到把手啦 |
[18:31] | -It’s not funny. -Well, that’s not true. | -不好笑 -怎么不好笑 |
[18:36] | I’m a good person. And I’m a good chef. | 我是个好人 也是个好厨师 |
[18:39] | And I don’t deserve to have marinara sauce all over me! | 我不该被弄得全身都是酱汁 |
[18:44] | If you want me to quit this bad then | 若你们这么希望我辞职 |
[18:48] | Chef Geller? | 盖勒主厨 |
[18:49] | You know that speech you made? | 还记得那天你讲的那段话吗 |
[18:52] | I got a problem with it! | 我有意见 |
[18:56] | -You do? -You bet I do! | -是吗 -没错 |
[19:00] | I just wasn’t listening then,that’s all. | 只是我那时没专心听 |
[19:05] | If you want a problem, I’ll give you a problem! | 你有意见 就别怪我不客气了 |
[19:10] | What are you going to do? Fire me? | 你想怎样 开除我 |
[19:12] | You bet I’ll fire you!Get out of my kitchen! | 那还用说 滚出我的厨房 |
[19:16] | Get out! | 滚 |
[19:21] | All right. | 这才像话 |
[19:23] | Anybody else got a problem? | 还有谁有意见 |
[19:26] | How about you, chuckles? | 你怎么样 偷着笑 |
[19:28] | You think this is funny now? | 你现在还觉得好笑吗 |
[19:32] | What if I dance covered in sauce? You think it’s funny? | 我全身沾满酱汁跳舞 好不好笑 |
[19:38] | No, it’s really good. | 不 你跳得很好 |
[19:41] | Take those salads to table four. | 沙拉送去给四号桌的客人 |
[19:44] | And you, get the swordfish! | 你去帮我拿剑鱼 |
[19:46] | And you! | 还有你 |
[19:47] | Get a haircut! | 去剪头发 |
[19:52] | Last stop, Montreal. The stop is Montreal! | 终点站蒙特利尔 |
[20:00] | What? | 什么 |
[20:05] | I bet myself that you had beautiful eyes. | 我跟自己打赌 赌你有一对美目 |
[20:09] | -Now that I see them, I win! -what | -看来 我赢了 -什么 |
[20:17] | We’re at my stop. Would you like to have coffee? | 我要在这站下车 你想不想喝杯咖啡 |
[20:24] | -Are we really in Montreal? -Yes, we are. | -我们真的在蒙特利尔吗 -对 |
[20:28] | So coffee? | 想不想喝咖啡 |
[20:32] | Coffee sounds great. | 好主意 |
[20:36] | Wait. So you live in Montreal? | 等等 你住在蒙特利尔 |
[20:40] | No, but it’s only a two-hour ferry ride to Nova Scotia. | 不 我住新斯科舍省坐渡轮两小时就到了 |
[20:47] | I should have thought about my wife and kids | 在我顶嘴之前 |
[20:50] | before I talked back to Chef Geller. | 真该想想家中妻儿 |
[20:53] | Thanks | 谢了 |
[20:54] | It will be a lean Christmas at the Dragon house this year. | 看来咱们龙家今年得过个 冷飕飕的圣诞节 |
[21:02] | Enough! | 够了 |
[21:04] | Lean, lean, lean! | 冷飕飕啊 |
[21:10] | Went to the store Sat on Santa ‘s lap | 我去店里坐在圣诞老公公膝头 |
[21:13] | Asked him to bring my friends All kinds of crap | 要他送堆礼物给我朋友 |
[21:18] | Said all you need is To write them a song | 他说你只需要帮他们写首歌 |
[21:22] | Now you haven ‘t heard it yet So don ‘t try to sing along | 这首歌你们没听过 别想跟着我唱 |
[21:27] | No, don ‘t sing along | 不要跟我唱 |
[21:30] | Monica, Monica Have a happy Hannukah | 莫妮卡 光明节快乐 |
[21:37] | Saw Santa Claus | 我看到圣诞老公公 |
[21:40] | He said hello to Ross | 他要我跟罗斯说你好 |
[21:45] | And please tell Joey | 请告诉乔伊 |
[21:48] | Christmas will be snowy | 圣诞节将瑞雪纷飞 |
[21:53] | And Rachel and Chandler | 还有瑞秋和钱德勒 |
[22:01] | Happy holidays, everybody! | 祝各位节日快乐 |