时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[00:05] | Nothing.I can’t find anything to eat. | 不是 我不知道想吃什么 |
[00:08] | Everything makes me nauseous. | 我吃什么都会恶心 |
[00:09] | I’m telling you, being pregnant is no piece of cake | 告诉你们 怀孕真不是件容易的事[蛋糕] |
[00:12] | Oh, cake! | 啊 蛋糕 |
[00:16] | Honey, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 抱歉 |
[00:19] | What is that smell?It’s coming from the bathroom. | 什么味道 是浴室里传出来的 |
[00:24] | Pregnancy does give you some weird cravings. | 怀孕倒是让你多了不少怪癖 |
[00:27] | It’s me. It’s Phoebe. Listen there’s something in here I want to eat. | 是我 菲比 这里有我想吃的东西 |
[00:33] | What smells so good? | 什么味道这么香 |
[00:36] | Is it the shampoo? It’s guava. | 是洗发水吗 番石榴香味的 |
[00:39] | No. | 不是 |
[00:41] | Wait. Wait. | 等一下 |
[00:43] | Is it my bologna sandwich? | 是我的红肠三明治吗 |
[00:48] | Yes. Yes. Yes. | 是 是 是 |
[00:50] | I can’t believe it! | 真不敢相信 |
[00:51] | The baby wants bologna! Maybe he wants me to eat meat? I can’t eat meat! | 宝宝想吃红肠 我却不能吃肉 |
[00:54] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[00:57] | Maybe it’s the pickle! | 也许是酸黄瓜 |
[01:04] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:09] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:11] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:14] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:19] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:22] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:24] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:28] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:30] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:33] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:34] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:38] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:51] | What are you writing? | 你在写什么 |
[01:52] | Joshua’s coming in tomorrow, | 约书亚明天回来 |
[01:54] | and since I don’t have the guts to ask him out. . . | 既然我没胆量约他 |
[01:56] | . . .I’m gonna sell him a coat | 那我就卖他一件外套 |
[01:58] | and put this note in the pocket. | 再把这纸条塞进衣服口袋 |
[02:01] | ‘Joshua, give me a call sometime. | 约书亚 有空打电话给我 |
[02:04] | Guys like you… | 象你这样的人 |
[02:05] | …never go out of style. ‘ | …永不过时 |
[02:09] | What did you throw away? | 你扔掉的纸上都写了什么 |
[02:13] | – Hi, guys. – What have you been up to? | -大伙都在啊 -你们干什么去了 |
[02:16] | We went to see a collection ofvictorian doorknobs at the museum. | 我们去参观了维多利亚时期门把手展 |
[02:21] | Without me? | 居然不带我去 |
[02:24] | My uncle dragged us there, | 是我叔叔硬拖我们去的 |
[02:25] | But, it actually it turned out to be really interesting. | 不过其实展览还挺有意思的 |
[02:28] | They were so ornate and beautiful. Look at that. | 那些门把很华丽 不信你们看 |
[02:31] | I don’t know how museums work in England, | 我不知道英国博物馆是怎么个规矩 |
[02:32] | but here, you’re not supposed to take stuff. | 但在我们这里 顺手牵羊是不对的 |
[02:35] | I got it from the gift shop. | 这是从礼品店搞来的 |
[02:38] | They have really lax security. | 那里的安保太松懈了 |
[02:42] | It’s a joke. | 开玩笑的 |
[02:49] | – I’ve got to be off. See you. Bye bye then. – Bye bye then. | -我得走了 再会 -再会 |
[02:54] | You’re having a good time. | 看来你们处得不错 |
[02:57] | She is amazing, and she’s so much fun. | 她很不错 也很有意思 |
[03:00] | And you know what? | 而且你们知道吗 |
[03:02] | When I’m with her, I’m fun! | 和她在一起 我也很快乐 |
[03:06] | I even signed up for helicopter classes. | 我甚至还报了直升机驾驶课 |
[03:10] | She’s leaving in two days. I don’t have to do it. | 她过两天就走了 我不必真学 |
[03:13] | In two days? You must be bummed. | 两天 你一定很失望吧 |
[03:15] | She’s got to go back, but I’ve been prepared for this from the start. | 她非回去不可 不过我开始就有心理准备 |
[03:20] | We knew we had two weeks together and then that’s it. | 我们都知道只有两周能在一起 仅此而已 |
[03:24] | That’s what all my relationships are like. | 我的每段恋情都这样 |
[03:27] | But in Ross’ case, | 但在罗斯的恋情中 |
[03:29] | they both know two weeks, that’s it. | “双方”都知道只有二个星期 |
[03:33] | – Pheebs! – Hello. Hello. | -菲比 -嘿 嘿 |
[03:35] | Yeah, I know. I know! | 我知道 我知道 好啦 |
[03:39] | The baby is totally craving meat. | 宝宝想吃肉想疯了 |
[03:42] | This afternoon, I made it a soy burger, | 我下午想用素肉堡骗他 |
[03:45] | so that it’d think it was getting meat. | 让他以为自己吃到了肉 |
[03:47] | And I got nauseous. | 结果我就反胃了 |
[03:49] | Maybe that’s because soy burgers suck! | 也许是因为素肉堡巨难吃无比 |
[03:54] | Pregnancy is hard on your tummy. | 怀孕可把我的胃害惨了 |
[03:56] | But you got that cool pregnant-lady glow. | 但你身上有一种孕妇的光彩 |
[03:59] | That’s sweat. You throw up all morning, you’ll have that glow too. | 那是汗 你要是吐一早上 也会有这样光彩的 |
[04:12] | – Here’s that trench coat you wanted. – Great. | -这是你要的风衣 -太棒了 |
[04:17] | It’s comfortable. | 很舒服 |
[04:19] | You could really flash somebody in this. | 这下我就可以出去当暴露狂了 |
[04:22] | Don’t put your hands in the pockets | 不行 不行 出了店门 |
[04:24] | until you are out of the store. | 才能把手放进口袋里 |
[04:28] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[04:29] | Well, because… | 因为… |
[04:31] | …we get a lot of– | 有很多人… |
[04:36] | They ruin it for everybody. | 他们真是害群之马 |
[04:38] | I know. | 没错 |
[04:39] | Y’know, I wore that cashmere sweater on a date last night. | 我昨晚穿着那件羊毛衫去约了个会 |
[04:43] | It was the first date since the divorce. | 我离婚后的第一次约会 |
[04:47] | Congratulations. So do you love her? | 恭喜 你爱她吗 |
[04:51] | She’s nice, but it made me realize… | 她还不错 不过这也让我发现 |
[04:53] | …I’m just not ready to be dating. | 我其实还没有心情约会 |
[05:02] | That’s interesting. | 有点意思 |
[05:04] | -What was that? -Just an anti-theft device. | -那是什么 -防盗磁条 |
[05:09] | And what’s this? | 那这是什么 |
[05:11] | You need that, you need that too | 这个和这个 你都需要的 |
[05:12] | cause obviously, a thief could just tear this up. | 因为很明显 贼会把它给撕掉的 |
[05:21] | Listen, we-we have to have a party tonight! | 今晚开派对 |
[05:22] | Actually, we have to have one in five minutes, | 事实上派对五分钟后就开始 |
[05:24] | so everybody cancel your plans. | 有事的快取消 |
[05:26] | – What are you talking about? – What’s going on? | -什么情况 -怎么了 |
[05:28] | We have to have a surprise Bon Voyage party for Emily. | 我们要给艾蜜莉办”惊喜欢送会” |
[05:31] | But it’s actually for Joshua. | 但其实是为了约书亚 |
[05:34] | He said he’s not ready to date. | 他说 他还没有心情约会 |
[05:37] | So I had to invite him to a party | 所以 我不得不邀请他参加派对 |
[05:39] | if I wanted to see him outside of work. | 这样我才能在工作之外见到他 |
[05:40] | And now I have created the perfect opportunity to seduce him. | 现在我制造了一个色诱他的完美机会 |
[05:46] | As much as I’d like to meet Josh and warn him. . . | 虽然我很想当面警告约书亚 |
[05:51] | Emily and I won’t be here. | 但我和艾蜜莉不会参加派对 |
[05:53] | She’ll come by to say goodbye. | 她会先来和大家道别 |
[05:56] | I’ve got a special evening planned. | 然后我已经安排了整晚的节日 |
[05:58] | Sorry. No party. | 抱歉 没有派对了 |
[06:07] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[06:08] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[06:10] | No one’s thrown me a surprise party before. | 从没有人给我办过惊喜派对 |
[06:13] | Well, it was all Ross’ idea. | 其实 这都是罗斯的主意 |
[06:17] | You’re so sweet. | 你真好 |
[06:20] | And I’m so surprised. | 我好惊喜 |
[06:26] | You didn’t know? | 你真的没料到 |
[06:38] | Why are you here if Joshua’s all the way over there? | 约书亚在那边 你怎么在这边 |
[06:41] | I’m trying to play hard-to-get. | 我想欲擒故纵 |
[06:45] | Oh, quick he’s looking over here, say something funny. | 快 他在看这边 快说句好笑的话 |
[06:48] | Like what? | 比如 |
[06:52] | What’s so funny? | 什么事这么好笑 |
[06:55] | “Like what?” | 我说”比如” |
[06:58] | Now that’s a thinker. | 真深奥 |
[07:01] | This playing-hard-to-get thing is not working. | 欲擒故纵不起作用 |
[07:04] | Hand me those cherries. | 把樱桃给我 |
[07:15] | – Care for a cherry? – No, thanks. | -要吃樱桃吗 -不用了 谢谢 |
[07:17] | I can tie one of these into a knot using just my tongue. | 我可以用舌头 给樱桃梗打个结 |
[07:35] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:37] | All right? | 你还好吗 |
[07:43] | We should probably get going soon. | 我们得赶快走了 |
[07:46] | But the party’s just getting started. | 但是派对才刚开始啊 |
[07:48] | We have to be at The Four Seasonsfor drinks in 15 minutes. | 我们得在15分钟内 赶去四季餐厅喝酒 |
[07:52] | Then The Plaza for dinner. | 然后去广场饭店吃个晚饭 |
[07:54] | Why did you plan a party at the same time? | 那你为什么还办派对 |
[08:02] | Actually, American surprise parties are very short. | 其实美国的惊喜派对都很短 |
[08:06] | It’s usually, “Surprise! “ | 通常都”惊喜” |
[08:08] | Then, “My God, I’m so surprised. Bye! “ | 然后就”我好惊喜喔 再见” |
[08:13] | But I’m having such a great time. | 罗斯 但我在这玩得很开心 |
[08:15] | Your sister has just been telling me that you dressed up like old ladies. . . | 你妹妹说 你曾经扮成老太太… |
[08:19] | …and hosted make-believe tea parties. | 举办了一场假的荼会 |
[08:25] | Monica said that, did she? | 莫妮卡说的 是吧 |
[08:29] | Then what are you going to put on top of that? | 你接下来要放什么 |
[08:32] | A little salami. | 一点蒜味腊肠 |
[08:36] | What goes on top of the salami? | 那蒜味腊肠上面呢 |
[08:39] | Pastrami. | 放点熏牛肉 |
[08:44] | You’re a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[08:49] | Give me a hand with the zipper. | 帮我拉一下拉链 |
[08:53] | Up! | 是住上拉 |
[08:58] | -You changed? – I just needed my lucky dress. | -你换了衣服 -对 我需要我的幸运裙 |
[09:01] | -Lucky means more cleavage? -It does for me. | -幸运是指露更多乳沟 -我觉得是 |
[09:16] | Look at him! He’s so cute. | 你们看 他多帅啊 |
[09:18] | I just want to grab him and kiss him. | 真想过去 一把抱住他 好好亲一口 |
[09:21] | How could I kiss him without him knowing I like him? | 但是他不知道我喜欢他 |
[09:23] | I know how you can get him. | 我有个办法 |
[09:25] | Take off your bra. | 脱胸罩吧 |
[09:28] | – What? – This scene in Footloose– | -什么 -在《煽癫舞》里… |
[09:30] | – Flashdance. – Yeah. | -是《闪电舞》[电影名] -对对 |
[09:32] | – With that plumber girl? – She’s a welder. | -那个女水管工 -是焊工 |
[09:37] | Were you, like, in the movie? | 你是参演了还是怎么地啊 |
[09:41] | She takes off her bra under the shirt | 她在衣服底下脱掉胸罩 |
[09:45] | and pulls it out the sleeve. | 再从袖子里抽出来 |
[09:46] | very sexy. And classy. | 非常性感 而且很有格调 |
[09:53] | -Or you could use mistletoe. -It’s not Christmas. | -或者用槲寄生 -现在又不是圣诞节 |
[09:57] | – Spin the bottle. – He’s not 11 . | -转瓶子 -他又不是小孩子 |
[10:02] | Thank you so much for this. It was so thoughtful of you. | 谢谢你们 你们真用心 |
[10:05] | You’re leaving? | 你们要走了 |
[10:07] | -Yes, we have something we have to get to. -I’ll take off too. | -对 我们还有事 -我也要走了 |
[10:11] | You guys can’t leave yet. You have to stay. | 先别走 都留下 |
[10:13] | We’ve got the whole big thing planned. | 我们准备了重头戏的 |
[10:17] | What big thing? | 什么重头戏 |
[10:19] | Spin-The-Bottle works like this: I spin. | 转瓶子的规则是 我转瓶子 |
[10:22] | Lands on Gunther, so I’d kiss Gunther. | 指向甘瑟 于是我就要亲甘瑟一下 |
[10:30] | Who wants to go first? | 谁要先来 |
[10:31] | I’ll go. | 我先来 |
[10:38] | Welcome to America. | 欢迎来到美国 |
[10:47] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[10:49] | Two in a row! You gotta use your tongues now. | 二连击 来个舌吻吧 |
[10:58] | All right. | 再来 |
[11:01] | What are the odds? | 太巧了 |
[11:04] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[11:07] | Let’s let someone else play. | 让别人玩吧 |
[11:12] | If you didn’t want to play, then why’d you come to the party? | 你不想玩 干嘛来派对啊 |
[11:16] | Okay, my turn! | 该我了 |
[11:22] | Look at that! | 看啊 |
[11:23] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[11:29] | The baby just kicked! | 宝宝踢我了 |
[11:31] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[11:33] | If it kicked once, it’ll kick again! | 他还会接着踢的 |
[11:39] | Everybody just remember where they were sitting. | 大家要记住刚才的位置 |
[11:52] | It’s a bug. | 有个虫 |
[11:56] | It doesn’t matter how much I’m craving it. | 不管我多想吃 |
[11:58] | I’ll never eat meat. It’s cold-blooded murder. | 我都不吃肉 那是冷血谋杀 |
[12:09] | There’s a Phoebe on my sandwich! | 我的三文治上长了个菲比 |
[12:14] | Phoebe, what are you doing? | 菲比 你干什么 |
[12:15] | I can’t help it! | 我没办法 |
[12:18] | I need the meat! The baby needs the meat. | 我要吃肉 宝宝要吃肉 |
[12:21] | You know when you dating someone, you don’t want to cheat | 要是与人拍拖 那你就得专一 |
[12:24] | unless it’s with someone really hot. | 除非第三者真的很火辣 |
[12:29] | Totally. | 那当然 |
[12:30] | This is the same kind of deal. | 吃肉也一样 |
[12:34] | If you do something wrong… | 既然错了 |
[12:38] | do it right. | 就要错得漂亮 |
[12:46] | Feel better? | 好点没 |
[12:47] | Yeah, but at what cost? | 好点了 但我付出的代价呢 |
[12:51] | Six months, three meals a day? | 三餐吃肉吃半年 |
[12:53] | I am going to eat like, you know, millions of cows. | 我会因此吃掉…几百万头牛 |
[12:59] | What if I said I can even things out for you, meat-wise? | 要是我帮你平衡过来呢 |
[13:02] | – What? – I eat a lot of meat, right? | -什么 -我很能吃肉对吧 |
[13:05] | But suppose, until the baby’s born, I laid off it. | 要是在宝宝出生前 我戒吃肉 |
[13:09] | No extra animals would die. | 这样就不会多死动物了 |
[13:10] | You’d just be eating my animals. | 你只是在吃我那份 |
[13:14] | I can’t believe you’d do that for me. | 真不敢想信 你愿意为我这么做 |
[13:16] | Absolutely! I could be a vegetarian. | 当然愿意 我也可以吃素 |
[13:20] | There’s no meat in beer, right? | 啤酒里没有肉吧 |
[13:23] | We can still make dinner if we skip the appetizers | 如果不吃开胃菜 马上买单 |
[13:26] | and ask for our check right away. | 兴许我们还赶得上吃主菜 |
[13:32] | We can’t go now. Rachel is going to put on a skit. | 我们现在不能走 瑞秋要表演了 |
[13:38] | Oh, my God! Have you lost your mind? | 天哪 你疯了吗 |
[13:41] | No no no, I am finally thinking clearly. | 不 我终于想通了 |
[13:45] | My lucky dress wasn’t working too well for me. | 我的幸运裙效果不佳 |
[13:48] | But for four years, this baby never missed. | 但四年来 这套衣服百发百中 |
[13:51] | Wait, I can’t let– | 瑞秋 我不能让你 |
[13:55] | Actually, I want to see what happens. | 好吧 其实我也想看热闹 |
[14:01] | Nice costume. | 好棒的行头 |
[14:04] | Well, I wanted to give Emily a big American goodbye cheer. | 是啊 我想给艾蜜莉来个美式的再见欢呼 |
[14:14] | Ready. Ok. | 预备 起 |
[14:17] | Give me an “E” ! | 给我一个E |
[14:19] | Give me an “M” ! | 给我一个M |
[14:20] | Give me an “I” ! | 给我一个I |
[14:22] | Give me an “L” ! | 给我一个L |
[14:24] | Give me a “Y” ! | 给我一个Y |
[14:25] | What do you get? | 加起来是什么 |
[14:28] | EMILY! | 艾蜜莉 |
[14:36] | That’s me as a cheerleader! | 以此欢送艾蜜莉 |
[14:41] | I loosened a tooth. | 有颗牙松了 |
[14:42] | It’s no big deal. I have a dentist. | 不过没事 我有牙医的 |
[14:44] | I’ll put some ice on it. Excuse me. | 我得冰敷下 失陪了 |
[14:49] | What do I do now? | 怎么办 怎么办 |
[14:50] | I think you’re done. | 你完蛋了 |
[14:53] | Time to take off the bra. | 该脱胸罩了 |
[14:59] | That was really great. | 刚才的表演很精彩 |
[15:03] | But I got to take off. | 但是我得走了 |
[15:05] | Take the bra off. | 脱…胸…罩 |
[15:11] | Let’s go get your coat. | 我陪你去拿外套 |
[15:16] | Rachel’s my girlfriend. | 瑞秋是我女朋友 |
[15:21] | So this was really fun. | 今晚蛮开心的 |
[15:24] | Yeah, it was real fun. | 是啊 很开心 |
[15:31] | You know, this bra… | 这件胸罩… |
[15:35] | is really bothering me. | 实在很不舒服 |
[15:40] | This used to be my bedroom. | 这里以前是我的卧室 |
[15:43] | A lot of memories in here. Lot of memories. | 有很多回忆 很多很多的回亿 |
[15:48] | If these walls could talk, they’d say: | 要是墙壁会说话 它们一定会说 |
[15:50] | “Want to hear some memories?” | 想听听往事吗 |
[15:59] | Need a little hand there? | 要帮忙吗 |
[16:00] | I got this all under control. | 不用 没问题 |
[16:04] | You really don’t seem like you do. | 可是看起来不像 |
[16:12] | God! Forget it! | 算了 真是的 |
[16:19] | This is not how this was supposed to happen. | 事情不该是这样的 |
[16:22] | What was supposed to happen? | 不然应该怎样 |
[16:25] | Can you not look at me when I say this? | 你能不能不要看我 |
[16:32] | I thought that if I could get you here… | 我原以为要是能把你叫来… |
[16:36] | I could seduce you. | 就能色诱你 |
[16:45] | I don’t wear suits to work. | 我上班从不穿西装 |
[16:48] | And I bought six of them from you. | 却跟你买了六套 |
[16:52] | I’m sorry. I thought you needed them. | 抱歉 我还以为你有需要 |
[16:56] | My point is, I kept coming back | 我的意思是我一直去找你 |
[16:58] | because I wanted to see you. | 是因为我想见你 |
[17:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:02] | Because I like you. | 因为我喜欢你 |
[17:04] | You like me? | 你喜欢我 |
[17:06] | I mean, you’re beautiful and smart and sophisticated. | 是啊 你漂亮 聪明又成熟 |
[17:13] | A lot of this isn’t based on tonight. | 当然今晚我是没看到啦 |
[17:18] | But you like me? | 但是你喜欢我 |
[17:19] | I can’t believe this. All this time, I liked you and you liked me! | 这段日子以来 我们竟然一直互相喜欢 |
[17:26] | No “but. “ | 不要说”但是” |
[17:28] | “But” is never good. Let’s leave it at “I like you and you like me. “ | “但是”都没好事 停在”我们互相喜欢”就好 |
[17:35] | – However. – No, that’s a fancy “but. “ | -然而 -那是个好听的”但是” |
[17:40] | My marriage, like, just ended. | 我刚结束我的婚姻 |
[17:44] | And I’m really not ready to get into anything yet. | 我还没心情跟别人交住 |
[17:49] | But… | 但是… |
[17:53] | I’m sorry. I just need a little time. | 对不起 我需要一点时问 |
[18:06] | There you are. I was looking for you. | 你在这里 我还在找你呢 |
[18:09] | Joshua’s gone, so you and Emily are free to go. | 约书亚走了 你和艾蜜莉可以走了 |
[18:12] | It’s okay. | 无所谓了 |
[18:14] | She’s still in there enjoying her fake party. | 她还在里面享受这场假派对 |
[18:19] | It’s too late to do any of the stuff I had planned. | 现在要做什么也来不及了 |
[18:22] | Ross. I’m sorry. I ruined your evening. | 罗斯 抱歉 我毁了你美好的夜晚 |
[18:30] | If it makes you feel any better, | 我出了个大丑 |
[18:31] | I made a fool of myself. | 这有没有让你高兴一点 |
[18:36] | Helps a little. | 有一点点 |
[18:39] | Is there room there for a pathetic loser? | 能让悲惨的失败者坐下来吗 |
[18:42] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[18:50] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:53] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:54] | It was just a two-week thing anyway. | 反正只是一段两周的恋情 |
[18:57] | I just didn’t want it to end this way. | 我只是不想就这样结束 |
[19:00] | Or maybe you didn’t want it to end? | 或许是你不想结束 |
[19:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:05] | You seem to really like her. | 你似乎真的很喜欢她 |
[19:10] | I really do. | 没错 |
[19:13] | What am I going to do? We agreed | 但我能怎么办 我们说好 |
[19:15] | it’d be a two-week thing. | 只在一起待两周的 |
[19:18] | No commitment. | 不对彼此承诺什么 |
[19:24] | That girl just spent the entire evening talking to your friends. . . | 那个女孩整晚都跟你的朋友嚷嚷着 |
[19:29] | asking to hear stories about you. . . | 说是要听你的故事 |
[19:31] | Iooking through Monica’s photo albums. | 还拿莫妮卡的相簿来看 |
[19:34] | You don’t do that if you’re just in it for two weeks. | 只想二周的话 鬼才会这么做呢 |
[19:38] | You think? | 是吗 |
[19:41] | You’ve got 1 4 hours until she has to be at the airport. | 她还有14个小时才去机场 |
[19:46] | And you’re sitting here in a hallway. . . | 而你却坐在走廊上 |
[19:48] | with a 28-year-old cheerleader with a fat lip. | 陪一个28岁嘴肿起来的啦啦队员 |
[19:55] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[20:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:08] | What photo album was it? | 在看哪一本相册 |
[20:11] | It was you and a bunch of albino kids. | 就是你跟一堆白化小孩的那个 |
[20:17] | Oh, my God! Those weren’t albino kids. | 天哪 那不是白化小孩 |
[20:20] | That was computer camp! | 那是电脑夏令营 |
[20:28] | – You’re a pathetic loser, right? – Oh, yeah. | -你是个悲惨的失败者 对吧 -我是 |
[20:32] | Sit! | 坐 |
[20:40] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:41] | Oh, my God. Joshua. | 天哪 约书亚 |
[20:46] | All those things I said about not being ready– | 我刚才说 我还没有准备好 |
[20:49] | -They’re not true? -No, they’re all true. | -那些都不是真话 -不 都是真话 |
[20:54] | But… | 但是… |
[20:59] | I love that “but” . | 我喜欢这个”但是” |
[21:11] | Do you want to go inside and get some coffee? | 要不要进去喝杯咖啡 |
[21:22] | Every time. | 百发百中 |
[21:30] | – What do you got there? – Pastrami. | -你放了什么 -熏牛肉 |
[21:36] | – You know what goes good with that? – Corned beef. | -你知道什么跟它最配 -腌牛肉 |
[21:41] | I was going to say bologna. But that’s better. | 我本想说红肠 但腌牛肉更棒 |
[21:45] | – How about that smoked turkey? – Ok. | -要不要放点熏火鸡肉 -好 |
[21:49] | Oh, mama! | 哦 妈呀 |
[21:52] | – When is the baby due? – Six months. | -宝宝什么时候生 -半年后 |
[21:57] | If a cow died of natural causes, I could have one of those, right? | 自然死亡的牛 我可以吃吧 |
[22:01] | Not if I get there first. | 我会先下手的 |