时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑呀 |
[00:15] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[00:17] | Joey, Joey, Joey, Joey. | 乔伊 乔伊 乔伊 |
[00:19] | Joey, Joey, Joey, Joey. | 乔伊 乔伊 乔伊 |
[00:21] | Joey, Joey. | 乔伊 乔伊 |
[00:24] | Joey, Joey, Joey. | 乔伊 乔伊 乔伊 |
[00:43] | Did I wake you? | 我吵醒你了吗 |
[00:52] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[00:57] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[00:59] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:02] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:06] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:09] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:12] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:15] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:17] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:20] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:22] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:25] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:38] | Gunther, could I get another cup of coffee, please? | 甘瑟 再给我来杯咖啡 |
[01:44] | So what do you do when you’re not working here? | 你下班后都做什么 |
[01:47] | – You don’t need to fill these silences. – Okay, thanks. | -你不必没话找话 -谢了 |
[01:52] | Chandler, that’s your fourth cup of coffee. | 钱德勒 这都是你第4杯咖啡了 |
[01:54] | Well, I am drinking lots of cups of coffee because I’m exhausted! | 我拼命喝咖啡 是因为困得要死 |
[01:57] | Because Joey started snoring! | 因为乔伊开始打鼾了 |
[01:59] | He’s in a different room. He’s that loud? | 他睡在隔壁 有那么大声吗 |
[02:01] | You should hear me. | 你应该来听听 |
[02:04] | It’s not something to be proud of, okay? | 这又不是什么光彩的事情 |
[02:06] | You have to go to a sleep clinic! | 你得去睡眠诊所瞧瞧了 |
[02:07] | I told you, I’m not going to any clinic. | 我说过 我才不要去什么诊所 |
[02:10] | I don’t have a problem. You’re the one with the problem. | 我没有毛病 有毛病的是你 |
[02:13] | You should go to a “Quit-being-a-baby-and-leave-me-alone” clinic. | 你该去”少任性别管我”诊所治治病 |
[02:17] | – They don’t have those. – Yeah, they do. | -根本就没有那种诊所 -当然有 |
[02:19] | Quit being a baby and leave me alone! | 少任性 别管我 |
[02:21] | There, you just had your first class. | 这就是你的第一课 |
[02:25] | I used to go out with this guy that was a really light sleeper, | 我跟一个睡眠很浅的人交往过 |
[02:28] | and whenever I started to snore, he would just roll me over. | 每次我打鼾 他就把我翻过去 |
[02:30] | Oh, yeah! | 爽哦 |
[02:35] | He would just roll me over and I would stop snoring. | 他帮我翻身 我就不会打鼾了 |
[02:38] | Next time you snore, I’m rolling you over! | 下次你再打鼾 我就把你翻过去 |
[02:41] | I gotta do what I gotta do. You gotta do what you gotta do. | 我打我的 你翻你的 |
[02:44] | You just do it. | 随你便 |
[02:46] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[02:52] | Oh, the Olympics! | 奥运主题曲 |
[02:56] | – Have you guys picked a date yet? – No. Not yet. | -大喜之日定了吗 -还没 |
[02:59] | I still cannot believe you’re engaged. | 我还是不敢相信你订婚了 |
[03:03] | Just ’cause its happening so fast; | 是因为你们进展太快 |
[03:04] | not ’cause you’re such a loser. | 不是说你没人要 |
[03:07] | Thanks. Has anyone seen Rach? | 谢谢 有人看到瑞秋了吗 |
[03:10] | She’s upstairs not doing the dishes. | 她在楼上”不”洗碗 |
[03:12] | I tell you something! I’m not doing them this time! | 我告诉你 这次我绝不帮她洗 |
[03:15] | I don’t care if those dishes sit in the sink | 就算碗盘堆在水池里 |
[03:16] | until they’re all covered with… | 上面长满了… |
[03:18] | I’ll do them when I get home. | 我回家就洗 |
[03:23] | Listen. Emily found this wedding dress in London… | 艾蜜莉在伦敦看中一件婚纱 |
[03:25] | – Already? – Yeah, but it didn’t fit. | -这么快 -对 但尺寸不合适 |
[03:27] | Luckily, there’s a store here with one left in her size. | 幸好这里有家店还有一件她的尺码 |
[03:30] | But I’m the groom, I’m not supposed to see the dress… | 但我是新郎 不能提前看到婚纱 |
[03:33] | – I’ll pick it up for you. – Thank you. | -我去帮你拿 -谢谢 |
[03:34] | She’s got you running errands, picking up wedding dresses… | 她让你跑腿 帮她拿婚纱 |
[03:39] | Wah-pah! | 哗啪 |
[03:43] | What’s wah-pah? | 哗啪是什么 |
[03:45] | You know. Whipped. | 就是鞭打啊 |
[03:47] | Wah-pah! | 哗啪 |
[03:51] | That’s not whipped. | 那才不是鞭打 |
[03:53] | Whipped is… | 鞭打是… |
[03:58] | That’s what I did. | 这和我的有什么区别 |
[03:59] | Wah-pah! | 哗啪 |
[04:02] | You can’t do anything! | 你什么都不会 |
[04:19] | Hey, Mon. I was just doing these dishes. | 莫妮卡 我正在洗碗 |
[04:25] | Do you have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[04:26] | Yeah, yeah. I was just about to take a break anyway. | 有 反正我正打算休息 |
[04:31] | So listen… | 是这样的… |
[04:34] | I know you and I haven’t really had a chance to talk… | 我们还没有机会谈过 |
[04:36] | since Emily and I decided to get married. | 自从艾蜜莉和我决定结婚后 |
[04:40] | And I was just wondering how you were. | 我想知道你好不好 |
[04:44] | If you were getting married, I would feel kind of… | 如果是你要结婚 我会觉得有点… |
[04:51] | – You know? – Yeah, yeah. | -你懂吗 -懂 懂 |
[04:54] | It definitely took me by surprise. But, you know… | 我的确吓了一跳 不过… |
[04:58] | l’m okay. | 我很好 |
[05:02] | I just wanted to check. | 我只是想确认一下 |
[05:04] | That’s sweet. Thank you. | 你真好 谢谢 |
[05:07] | You’re great. | 你真好 |
[05:08] | And I know someday this will happen for you too. | 有一天你也会找到自己的真命天子 |
[05:14] | You just hang in there. | 撑着点 |
[05:19] | “Hang in there”? | 撑着点 |
[05:21] | No, I didn’t mean… | 不 我的意思不是… |
[05:22] | Maybe you haven’t heard of a serious relationship | 难道你没听说我和约书亚 |
[05:25] | called “me and Joshua”? | 正爱得死去活来吗 |
[05:29] | I thought you had just been on like four dates. | 你们不是才约会4次吗 |
[05:32] | I didn’t realize that had become anything. | 我不知道你们开始认真了 |
[05:35] | Oh yeah. Oh no no, it has become. | 我们是认真了 |
[05:39] | Oh no, those were four great dates. | 那4次约会棒到不行 |
[05:44] | I mean, and the connection! | 我们很般配 |
[05:46] | I mean, you know, emotionally, mentally. You know? | 情感上 心灵上… |
[05:50] | Physically. | 肉体上 |
[05:54] | – That’s incredible. – I know, isn’t it? | -太好了 -可不是嘛 |
[05:56] | I’m right there with Joshua. You are right there with Emily. | 我跟约书亚在一起 你跟艾蜜莉在一起 |
[06:00] | And it’s kind of like it’s a tie. | 就像是…我们打成平手了 |
[06:08] | I gotta get back to my dishes. | 我得继续洗碗了 |
[06:09] | I gotta get to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[06:17] | You know what would make me happy? | 我有个提议 想想就开心 |
[06:19] | You know, what’s that? | 什么提议 |
[06:21] | If the four of us could all, you know, hang out together. | 就是我们四个聚一聚 |
[06:25] | In fact, Emily’s coming into town this weekend. | 艾蜜莉这周末要过来 |
[06:27] | What do you say we all have dinner, say Sunday night? | 要不要星期天晚上一起吃饭 |
[06:31] | That would be great! | 太好了 |
[06:34] | All right. All right. It’s a date! | 那就这么说定了 |
[06:37] | “Hang in there.” You hang in there. | 撑着点 你才撑着点 |
[06:42] | – Did you say something? – No, just singing. | -你说什么 -没有 我只是在唱歌 |
[06:51] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[06:56] | Look at this one! | 你看这件 |
[06:59] | – It’s so beautiful. – Yeah. | -好美哦 -是啊 |
[07:02] | You know about half of these will end up getting divorced. | 有一半的婚纱最后要跟着新娘子离婚 |
[07:07] | May I help you ladies? | 有什么可以帮忙 二位 |
[07:08] | Yes, I’m here to pick up a dress that you have on hold. | 我来取请你们保留的婚纱 |
[07:11] | Yes, what’s the name, please? | 请问登记姓名是 |
[07:12] | – Emily Waltham. – Yes, I have it right here. | -艾蜜莉·华森 -有 已经准备好了 |
[07:22] | Would you like to try it on, Miss Waltham? | 你要试穿吗 华森小姐 |
[07:28] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[07:37] | You’re the most beautiful bride I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过最美的新娘 |
[07:41] | I am, aren’t I? | 可不是嘛 |
[07:45] | – Miss Waltham? – Yes? | -华森小姐 -怎么了 |
[07:47] | We’re closing. | 我们要打佯了 |
[07:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:53] | And could I get my ring back? | 请把戒指还给我 |
[08:06] | All right, buddy. Time to roll over. | 兄弟 该翻身了 |
[08:12] | No, no! No, no, no, no! | 不要啊 瞎了我的狗眼 |
[08:16] | You are going to a clinic! You’re going to a clinic! | 你一定要去诊所 你要去诊所 |
[08:21] | And a pajama store! | 再去趟睡衣店 |
[08:28] | Does she use the cups? | 她用过杯子了吗 |
[08:29] | Yes, I believe she does. | 对 她用过了 |
[08:34] | Does she use the plates? Yes, I believe she does! | 她用过盘子了吗 对 她用过了 |
[08:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:51] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[08:54] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[08:59] | – Just a second. – No, no! Let me in! | -等一下 -不行 让我进去 |
[09:02] | – Phoebe? – Yeah. | -是菲比吗 -是我 |
[09:04] | Can you hold on a minute? | 等一下好吗 |
[09:05] | No! You have to let me in right now! | 不行 现在就让我进去 |
[09:09] | – Are you alone? – Yes. | -只有你自己吗 -对 |
[09:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:22] | This sucks. | 真讨厌 |
[09:23] | I don’t know I have to stay up all night | 我不知道去睡眠诊所 |
[09:25] | before I go to the stupid sleep clinic. | 前一晚还不能睡觉 |
[09:27] | I’m so tired. | 我好累 |
[09:31] | It’s six o’clock. | 现在才六点 |
[09:36] | I hear you and Joshua | 听说你跟约书亚 |
[09:37] | are going out to dinner with Ross and Emily. | 要和罗斯跟艾蜜莉吃饭 |
[09:38] | I think that’s really cool. | 我觉得这么做很有风度 |
[09:40] | Yeah, Rach. I think you’re handling that really well. | 是啊 瑞秋 你处理得很好 |
[09:44] | “Handling it”? | 处理 |
[09:46] | What do you mean, handling it? There’s nothing to handle. | 什么处不处理 根本没什么好处理的 |
[09:48] | Maybe I’d have a problem with this | 如果没跟约书亚在一起 |
[09:50] | if it wasn’t for me and Joshua. | 我或许会无法接受 |
[09:53] | They’re not going to get married anyway. | 反正他们也结不成婚 |
[09:55] | What? | 什么 |
[09:56] | Come on. They rushed into this thing so fast, it’s ridiculous! | 他们搞这种闪电式订婚 简直可笑 |
[10:00] | They’ll be engaged for like what? A year? | 他们订完婚要等一年左右再结婚吧 |
[10:03] | And somewhere along the way, | 在这段时间里 |
[10:05] | one of them is gonna realise what they’ve done | 他们总会有人察觉到不对头 |
[10:06] | and they’re gonna call the whole thing off. | 然后取消婚约 |
[10:08] | I’m telling you, you’ll be dancing at my wedding | 你们等不到在他们婚礼上跳舞 |
[10:10] | before you dance at theirs. | 就会先参加我的婚礼 |
[10:12] | You know, I don’t dance at weddings. | 我参加婚礼从不跳舞 |
[10:14] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[10:15] | Because weddings are a great place to meet women. | 因为婚礼是结识异性的好地方 |
[10:17] | When I dance, I look like this. | 而我跳舞是这副德性 |
[10:31] | Hey, man. | 你好 |
[10:34] | What are you guys doing four weeks from today? | 4周后的今天你们有事吗 |
[10:37] | – Nothing. – Nothing. | -没事 -没事 |
[10:38] | I am… | 我… |
[10:42] | free. | 有空 |
[10:44] | Great. Because Emily and I are getting married in a month. | 太好了 我和艾蜜莉一个月后要结婚 |
[10:48] | – What? – Yep. | -什么 -没错 |
[10:50] | – In a month? – Yeah. | -一个月后 -对 |
[10:51] | – You mean 30 days? – Yeah. | -你是说30天后 -对 |
[10:54] | – From now? – Yeah. | -从今天算起 -对 |
[10:55] | That’s great! | 太棒了 |
[10:59] | Emily always wanted to get married in this beautiful place | 她一直想跟她父母 |
[11:01] | that her parents got married, | 在同一个地方结婚 |
[11:03] | but it’s getting torn down, so… | 但那里马上就要拆了 所以… |
[11:05] | I know it’s crazy, | 我知道这很疯狂 |
[11:07] | but everything up till now has been so crazy | 但我们之间从头到尾都很疯狂 |
[11:09] | and it just feels right. | 就是感觉很对味 |
[11:12] | Hey, that’s the day after I start menstruating! | 那是我经期的第二天 |
[11:26] | This isn’t mine. | 这不是我的 |
[11:39] | – Hey, Rachel. – Hi. | -瑞秋 -嗨 |
[11:41] | What’s up? | 你好吗 |
[11:43] | Your voice sounded all squeaky on the phone. | 你电话里的声音听着好尖 |
[11:46] | Nothing. I just wanted to see you. | 没事 我只是想见你 |
[11:49] | See you and hug you. | 见见你 抱抱你 |
[11:51] | See you… | 见见你 |
[11:53] | Great! | 真好 |
[11:56] | Sit. | 坐 |
[12:00] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:02] | I’m more than okay. I am really, really happy. | 好得不得了 我非常非常开心 |
[12:10] | Want to know why? | 你想知道为什么吗 |
[12:12] | Do I? | 我想吗 |
[12:14] | Because I am really happy about us. | 因为我对我们的关系很满意 |
[12:17] | I think we are so on the right track. | 我觉得我们进展得特别顺利 |
[12:21] | I think we are working. I think we are clicking. | 我们很般配 我们很来电 |
[12:25] | – You know? – Yeah, sure, sure. | -你懂吗 -当然懂 |
[12:26] | We’re clicking. | 我们很来电 |
[12:29] | If there was just one little area where | 如果说有什么小缺撼 |
[12:31] | I think we need to work on, I would think | 我们需要加强的 |
[12:34] | it’s that we’re just not crazy enough. | 应该就是我们不够疯狂 |
[12:39] | I got to say, I’m not too sure I agree with that. | 老实说 我不太同意 |
[12:43] | You know, yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:45] | We have our fun. Yeah? But… | 我们相处得很开心 但是… |
[12:50] | I mean, like crazy! You know? | 我是说要再疯狂一点 你懂吗 |
[12:55] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[12:57] | This is going to sound, you know, a little hasty. | 这件事听起来会有点仓促 |
[13:01] | But just go with me. | 但你听我说就行 |
[13:07] | What if we got married? | 我们结婚吧 |
[13:12] | – What? – Oh, I know. It’s so totally like… | -什么 -我知道 你会觉得… |
[13:16] | “Whoa, can we do this?” You know? | “哇 我们可以这么做吗 “ |
[13:20] | But it just feels right. Don’t you think it does? | 但感觉就是很对 你不觉得吗 |
[13:23] | I mean, it just feels right. Don’t you…? | 感觉真的很对 你不… |
[13:30] | Rachel… | 瑞秋 |
[13:31] | you’re… | 你是个… |
[13:34] | a real… | 非常… |
[13:35] | special lady. | 特别的姑娘 |
[13:39] | But my divorce isn’t final yet | 但我的离婚还没办完 |
[13:42] | and we’ve been on four dates. | 而且我们只约会过4次 |
[13:46] | So I’m thinking: No… | 所以我是想说…不要… |
[13:50] | but… | 不过… |
[13:52] | thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:55] | You idiot! | 你这个白痴 |
[14:03] | – Your name, please? – Joey Tribbiani. | -姓名 -乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[14:05] | Did you stay up all night in preparation for your sleep study? | 你是否整夜没睡 准备接受诊疗 |
[14:09] | Sir? | 先生 |
[14:14] | Yes, he did. | 对 他没睡 |
[14:15] | All right. We’ll call you in a few minutes. | 好的 待会就叫您 |
[14:23] | Check out that girl. She’s really hot. | 你看那个女生好辣 |
[14:27] | Yeah, she is. | 是啊 |
[14:33] | How’re you doing? | 你好吗 |
[14:38] | – What? – You’re coming on to the entire room. | -怎样 -你在跟整间候诊室的人搭汕 |
[14:48] | – I’m Chandler. – I’m Marjorie. | -我是钱德勒 -我是玛乔莉 |
[14:50] | – Do you mind if I sit? – Please. | -我可以坐吗 -请便 |
[14:52] | So what are you in for? | 你来做什么治疗 |
[14:54] | I talk in my sleep. | 我会说梦话 |
[14:55] | What a coincidence! I listen in my sleep. | 真巧 我专听梦话 |
[15:00] | So why don’t you give me your number? | 给我留个电话嘛 |
[15:05] | – Are you ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[15:10] | I got it! Mine! | 我接到了 我的 |
[15:15] | – Congratulations! – Thank you! | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[15:18] | My turn, my turn! | 换我换我 |
[15:22] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[15:33] | That was a terrible throw! | 你扔得太不准了 |
[15:35] | I won’t throw it right to you. That’s not real. | 我才不要直接扔给你 太假了 |
[15:39] | Look at me. My big concern is what’s real? | 你看我 穿成这样我还在乎假不假吗 |
[15:46] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[15:48] | We’re really sad, aren’t we? | 我们真的很可悲 对吧 |
[15:53] | Yeah, I think we are. | 没错 |
[15:57] | This isn’t even my dress. | 这都不是我的婚纱 |
[15:58] | At least you didn’t rent yours | 你起码不是去 |
[16:00] | from a store called “It’s Not Too Late.” | “还不晚婚纱店”租的 |
[16:10] | – I’m changing out of this. – Me, too. | -我要换掉了 -我也是 |
[16:14] | In like half an hour? | 半小时后再换 |
[16:15] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[16:17] | All right, now throw it straight this time. | 这次直接扔给我 |
[16:21] | I’m getting married! | 我要结婚了 |
[16:28] | I hate my regular clothes now. | 我现在好讨厌普通衣服 |
[16:32] | I look down and I know | 低头一看就知道 |
[16:34] | this won’t be the most special day of my life. | 今天不是我人生最特别的日子 |
[16:38] | I mean, it was kind of fun for a while… | 一开始还感觉挺好玩的 |
[16:40] | but didn’t you start to feel kind of silly? | 不过 你不觉得有点蠢吗 |
[16:43] | I guess. | 是有点 |
[16:46] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[16:50] | You’re such a cheater! | 你太不厚道了 |
[16:53] | Hello, little ones. | 小可爱们 |
[16:56] | – So, is Joey going to stop snoring? – Yep! | -乔伊打鼾的毛病能治好吗 -能 |
[16:58] | And a beautiful woman agreed to go out with me. | 而且有个美女答应跟我约会 |
[17:01] | Joey wanted to ask her out, but, you know, she picked me. | 乔伊本来想约她 但她选了我 |
[17:06] | How’d that happen? | 怎么会 |
[17:08] | Because I’m cooler. | 因为我比较酷 |
[17:11] | No, seriously. | 不 说真的 |
[17:15] | She’s the kind of girl… Joey was unconscious. | 她是那种…乔伊睡死了 |
[17:21] | Hey, you guys! What’s happening? | 你们好吗 |
[17:24] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[17:25] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[17:27] | They gave it to me at the sleep clinic… | 这是睡眠诊所给我的 |
[17:29] | and it’s going to help me not to snore. | 可以防止我打鼾 |
[17:33] | Well, are you asleep right now, Joe? | 那你现在在睡觉吗 乔伊 |
[17:37] | Because I don’t think you have to wear it unless you are. | 睡觉时候才用戴 |
[17:40] | I know I don’t have to. | 我当然知道 |
[17:42] | It tastes good. | 这玩意味道不错 |
[17:46] | Plus, you look cool. | 而且看起来很酷 |
[17:54] | I just called Joshua. | 我刚给约书亚打了电话 |
[17:56] | How’d it go? | 情况怎样 |
[17:58] | I did my best to convince him | 我尽力劝他说 |
[18:00] | that I’m not some crazy girl who’s dying to get married. | 我不是什么恨嫁的疯婆子 |
[18:03] | And I’m going through a hard time. | 我只是情绪低落而已 |
[18:05] | What’d he say? | 他怎么说 |
[18:07] | His answering machine was very understanding. | 他的答录机非常体谅我 |
[18:13] | I feel blue. | 我好郁闷 |
[18:15] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[18:18] | I bet you anything that he’ll call you again. | 他一定会再找你的 |
[18:20] | Yeah, maybe. But, you know, I don’t think I even care. | 或许吧 但我觉得自己根本不在乎 |
[18:24] | I don’t think he’s the one I’m sad about. | 我觉得让我郁闷的不是他 |
[18:29] | I know I said I’m totally okay with Ross getting married. | 虽然我说过不在意罗斯结婚的事情 |
[18:34] | But as it turns out… | 但是实际上… |
[18:36] | I don’t think I’m handling it all that well. | 我觉得自己的心态没调整好 |
[18:39] | Yeah, maybe. | 或许吧 |
[18:42] | And I’m just trying to figure out why. | 我正在想这是为什么 |
[18:45] | Any luck? | 想到了吗 |
[18:47] | You know how Ross and I have always been on-again, off-again? | 罗斯和我不是一直分分合合嘛 |
[18:52] | I guess I just figured, somewhere down the road… | 我一直觉得将来的某个时候 |
[18:55] | we would be on again. | 我们会再复合… |
[18:58] | Again. | 再分手 |
[19:00] | You know what? I think we all did. | 我们都这么觉得 |
[19:12] | I got us reservations for Sunday night. | 我订了星期天晚上的餐厅 |
[19:14] | How about Ernie’s at 9:00? | 9点在厄尼之家行吗 |
[19:17] | Well, you’d better make it for three. | 你还是改成3个吧 |
[19:20] | I don’t know if we’re going to be hungry at three. | 下午3点我们应该还不饿 |
[19:27] | Three people. | 是3个人 |
[19:29] | Joshua’s not going to be there. | 约书亚不去了 |
[19:30] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[19:32] | Well, I think he broke up with me. | 他应该是跟我分手了 |
[19:35] | No. Why? | 天啊 为什么 |
[19:38] | Apparently, he scares easy. | 他太容易受惊了 |
[19:42] | Rachel, I’m sorry. | 瑞秋 我很遗撼 |
[19:45] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[19:47] | Sometimes things don’t work out the way you thought they would. | 人生不如意 十有八九 |
[19:54] | Come here. | 过来 |
[20:03] | – Don’t you have to go pick up Emily? – Yeah. | -你不用去接艾蜜莉吗 -是哦 |
[20:07] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. I got my girls. | -你不要紧吗 -没事 我有姐妹们陪着 |
[20:31] | Hey, you know what might cheer you up? | 有件事可能会让你开心起来 |
[20:34] | What? | 什么 |
[20:40] | I got to tell you… | 说实话 |
[20:41] | this really does put me in a better mood. | 我的心情真的好多了 |
[20:45] | I wish there was a job where I could wear this all the time. | 真希望有整天穿婚纱的工作 |
[20:50] | Maybe someday there will be. | 也许以后会有 |
[20:55] | Oh, god. That’s Chandler, | 完了 是钱德勒 |
[20:56] | he’s coming by to borrow candles for his big date. | 他来借晚上约会的蜡烛 |
[20:58] | Rachel, don’t get it! He’ll see us! | 瑞秋 别开门 他会看见的 |
[21:01] | The groom cannot see the bride. | 新郎不能看见新娘 |
[21:04] | I’m not going to marry Chandler. | 我又不嫁钱德勒 |
[21:06] | Not after this! | 见了当然就嫁不成了 |
[21:09] | Okay guys, just relax. | 你们放轻松就好 |
[21:17] | I do! | 我愿意 |
[21:22] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[21:23] | Jo-Joshua! Joshua! | 约书亚 约书亚 |
[21:30] | Yeah, well, that ought to do it. | 好吧 吓跑他很正常 |
[21:38] | Food’s here. Fair enough. | 吃的在这里 很好 |
[21:41] | Fifteen-minute warning. | 15分钟预警 |
[21:44] | Late. | 迟了 |
[22:00] | Dude, I am trying to sleep! | 老兄 我还要睡觉呢 |