时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You know what? It seems like all of the sudden; | 老实说 似乎短短几个星期 |
[00:05] | so much has happened. | 发生了那么多 |
[00:06] | I know. Ross is getting married. | 就是啊 罗斯要结婚了 |
[00:09] | Phoebe’s making people. | 菲比在…造人 |
[00:12] | – Everybody’s doing stuff. – We just sit here. | -大家都在忙 -只有我们坐在这里 |
[00:15] | I mean if I die | 要是我死了 |
[00:16] | the only way people would even know I was here, | 我来过这里的唯一证据 |
[00:18] | would be by the ass print on this chair! | 就是这张椅子上的屁股印 |
[00:22] | Look, we have to do something. Okay? Something huge! | 我们得做件大事 惊天动地的大事 |
[00:26] | We could climb Mt. Everest. | 我们可以去爬珠穆朗玛峰 |
[00:28] | No-no, not something stupid, something huge. | 不是落人笑柄 是惊天动地 |
[00:32] | No, no. I saw an ad for this video, | 不 不 我看到一则录影带的广告 |
[00:34] | people climb that thing everyday! We could totally do that! | 每天都有人在爬 我们也可以爬 |
[00:37] | Why not?! I mean it’s just, it’s just climbing! | 谁说不行 不过是爬山而已 |
[00:41] | – It’s just steep! – Yeah. | -不过是陡峭了点 -是啊 |
[00:44] | We’re going to Everest! | 我们就去爬珠穆朗玛峰 |
[00:46] | Okay, it would be nice to leave an ass print on Everest! | 在山顶上留屁股印一定很赞 |
[00:51] | What’s up? | 你们在干嘛呢 |
[00:52] | – We’re gonna climb Mt. Everest. – Yeah, baby! | -我们要去爬珠穆朗玛峰 -没错 宝贝儿 |
[00:53] | Really? I looked into that. | 真的吗 我详细查过 |
[00:57] | Yeah, but, I mean it costs like $60,000 and you know you can die. | 登珠峰要花六万块 而且可能会死 |
[01:01] | And you would die. | 你俩一定会死 |
[01:08] | We could get that Everest video, though. | 我们可以去租珠穆朗玛峰的录影带 |
[01:10] | Yeah, we could do that without risking our lives at all. | 那样就不必冒生命危险了 |
[01:14] | While we’re at the video store, | 等到了录影带店 |
[01:16] | you know what else we could rent? | 知道我们还要租什么吗 |
[01:17] | Die Hard! | 《虎胆龙威》 |
[01:19] | You konw what? I just remembered. | 话说 我刚记起来 |
[01:21] | That Everest thing is only available through mail order. | 那盘录影带只能邮购 |
[01:26] | – So you’ll stay here and hang out with me? – Yeah. | -所以你们要留下来陪我咯 -是啊 |
[01:31] | But I’ll tell you something, one of these days | 不过总有一天 |
[01:33] | we’ll get off our butts | 我们要拍拍屁股站起来 |
[01:36] | and rent Die Hard again! | 再去租一次《虎胆龙威》 |
[01:44] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:49] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:51] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:54] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:58] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:02] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:04] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:07] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:09] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:12] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:14] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:18] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:28] | So what did we decide? | 决定了吗 |
[02:29] | Does your Uncle Nathan get an invite or not? | 请不请你的纳森叔叔 |
[02:32] | Oh, God! Nobody likes him. | 天啊 没有人喜欢他 |
[02:34] | He’s so cheap. He’d never fly to London in a million years. | 他好小器 他绝不会飞去伦敦的 |
[02:38] | Invite him! | 好 请吧 |
[02:40] | Did I do these neat enough? | 我的字写得还可以吗 |
[02:45] | Yeah, they’re fine. | 挺不错的 |
[02:47] | If anyone asks, we’ll just say Ben addressed them. | 别人问起来 我们就说是本写的 |
[02:52] | So you invited Rachel then? | 你还请了瑞秋 |
[02:53] | Sure, why not? | 对啊 干嘛不请 |
[02:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:57] | I wouldn’t be comfortable having any of my old lovers there. | 如果邀请我的旧情人 我会觉得很别扭 |
[03:02] | Wait, do you think, maybe we shouldn’t invite her? | 你觉得我们不该请她吗 |
[03:05] | Oh, no-no, Ross, you know I absolutely adore Rachel. | 不 罗斯 我很喜欢瑞秋 |
[03:08] | It’s just that I thought it might be awkward for you. | 我只是…怕你会尴尬 |
[03:11] | But it’s absolutely your decision. | 不过这完全由你来决定 |
[03:14] | – More tea? – Sure. | -还要茶吗 -好 |
[03:17] | Earl Grey? | 伯爵茶行吗 |
[03:20] | Fine, invite whoever you want. | 好 你想请谁就请谁 |
[03:27] | I don’t want to be single, okay? | 我不想单身了 好吗 |
[03:29] | I just… I just want to be married again. | 我只想再婚 |
[03:36] | And I just want a million dollars! | 我还只想要一百万咧 |
[03:41] | Rachel? | 瑞秋 |
[03:42] | Oh God, Monica. Thank God! | 天啊 莫妮卡 谢天谢地 |
[03:47] | Everybody. This is Rachel. Another Lincoln High survivor. | 各位 这是瑞秋 林肯高中的另一位幸存者 |
[03:51] | This is everybody. This is Chandler. | 这是我的朋友们 这是钱德勒 |
[03:52] | And Phoebe. | 菲比 |
[03:53] | And Joey. | 乔伊 |
[03:54] | – Do you remember my brother Ross? – Sure. | -你记得我哥罗斯吗 -当然记得 |
[04:00] | You know you probably didn’t know this, but back in high school… | 这事你可能不知道 念高中时… |
[04:03] | I had a major crush on you. | 我一直暗恋你 |
[04:06] | I knew. | 我知道 |
[04:08] | You did? | 是吗 |
[04:11] | I figured you just thought I was Monica’s geeky older brother. | 我以为你只当我是莫妮卡的怪胎哥哥 |
[04:15] | I did. | 没错 |
[04:18] | Listen, do you think… | 你觉得… |
[04:20] | And try not to let my intense vulnerability | 请别被我容易紧张的缺点 |
[04:23] | become any kind of a factor here. | 影响你的决定 |
[04:26] | Would it be okay if I asked you out sometime, maybe? | 我改天可以约你出去吗 |
[04:30] | Yeah. | 可以啊 |
[04:32] | Maybe. | 或许可以 |
[04:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:36] | Okay, maybe I will. | 好吧 我说不定会约你 |
[04:40] | See, I see | 我看到 |
[04:42] | big passion in your future. | 你会拥有一段火热恋情 |
[04:45] | – Really? – I do. | -真的吗 -对 |
[04:47] | Ross, you’re so great. | 罗斯 你真好 |
[05:00] | It’s never gonna happen. | 别做梦了 |
[05:04] | I have a question. | 我想问个问题 |
[05:08] | Actually, it’s not so much a question. | 其实不算是问题 |
[05:11] | It’s more of a general wondering… | 算是个疑惑 |
[05:14] | …ment. | …疑虑 |
[05:16] | – Okay? – Okay. | -什么事 -是这样 |
[05:20] | Well, for a while now, I’ve been wanting to… | 其实我一直想要… |
[05:25] | Yes, yes. | 对 |
[05:26] | – Oh, look at the little cat! – That’s right. | -快看那只小猫咪啊 -没错 |
[05:29] | What? | 什么 |
[05:33] | Top of the world looking | 世界的顶端 |
[05:35] | Down on creation | 俯瞅万物 |
[05:38] | And the only explanation I can find | 我唯一能寻到的解释 |
[05:43] | Alright, listen, missy! | 你给我听着 |
[05:44] | If you want this can’t, you’ll have to take me with it! | 车在人在 车亡人亡 |
[05:53] | – Did you see that? – You were incredible! | -你看到了吗 -太难以置信了 |
[05:55] | A brand-new woman, ladies and gentlemen. | 全新的瑞秋诞生了 女士们先生们 |
[05:57] | I could not have done this without you. | 没有你我绝对办不到 |
[06:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:09] | More clothes in the dryer? | 烘干机里还有衣服吗 |
[06:13] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:15] | You had no right to tell me you had feelings for me. | 你没资格说你对我有感觉 |
[06:18] | What? | 什么 |
[06:19] | I was doing great with Julie before I found out about you. | 知道你对我的感觉之前 我和朱莉过得很好 |
[06:21] | I was doing great too before I found out about you. | 知道你对我的感觉之前 我也过得很好 |
[06:24] | You think it’s not easy for me to see you with Julie. | 你以为看你们在一起我很好受吗 |
[06:26] | The point is I don’t need this right now. | 重点是我现在不需要这份感情 |
[06:29] | Okay? It’s too late. | 明白吗 已经来不及了 |
[06:31] | I’m with somebody else. I’m happy. | 我和别人在一起了 我很幸福 |
[06:33] | This ship has sailed! | 木已成舟随风远去了 |
[06:34] | All right, fine! You go ahead and do that, all right, Ross? | 好 你走啊 你爱找谁找谁去 罗斯 |
[06:36] | I don’t need your stupid ship! | 我才不需要你这艘笨舟 |
[06:39] | – Good. – Good. | -很好 -很好 |
[07:28] | Ross, do you realize this is the first time in my life | 罗斯你知道吗 这是我生平第一次 |
[07:30] | I’m doing something I actually care about? | 做自己喜欢的事情 |
[07:32] | This is the first time in my life | 这是我生平第一次 |
[07:33] | I’m doing something that I’m actually good at. | 做我真正在行的事 |
[07:35] | If you don’t get that… | 要是你不懂… |
[07:37] | No, I get that, okay, I get that big time. | 不 我懂 我非常懂 |
[07:39] | And I’m happy for you, but I’m tired of | 我替你高兴 |
[07:40] | having a relationship with your answering machine, okay? | 但我不想再跟你的答录机交往了 |
[07:43] | I don’t know what to do anymore. | 我已经没辙了 |
[07:44] | Neither do I! | 我也是 |
[07:45] | Is this about Mark? | 这跟马克有关吗 |
[07:49] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[07:50] | – Okay, it’s not. – Oh, my god! | -好 看来不是 -天啊 |
[07:52] | I can’t keep having this same fight over and over again, Ross. | 我不能为了同一件事跟你一吵再吵 |
[07:56] | You’re making this too hard! | 你快把我逼疯了 |
[07:58] | I’m making this too hard. Okay, what do you want me to do? | 我逼你 那你要我怎么做 |
[08:01] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:02] | Look, maybe we should just take a break. | 也许我们应该分开 |
[08:05] | You’re right. Let’s take a break. Let’s cool off. | 你说得对 我们先冷静一下 |
[08:08] | Let’s get some frozen yogurt or something. | 去吃点酸奶冰淇淋什么的 |
[08:11] | No. | 不是 |
[08:14] | A break from us. | 我是说分手 |
[08:20] | Do I know why are we rushing? | 干嘛这么着急啊 |
[08:21] | The girlfriend I told you about last night. | 我昨晚提到的那个女朋友 |
[08:25] | She wants to get back together with me. | 她想跟我复合 |
[08:27] | I found it! | 我找到了 |
[08:28] | That’s so great for you guys! | 真是太好了 |
[08:32] | – Good luck with your girlfriend. – Thank you. | -祝你复合成功 -谢谢 |
[08:39] | Rachel! | 瑞秋 |
[08:43] | – You got my message? – You are right on time. | -你听到留言了吗 -你来得正好 |
[08:47] | So what do you say? Can I be your girlfriend again? | 那么 我可以再当你的女朋友吗 |
[08:50] | Yes, you can very much. | 可以得不得了 |
[08:55] | I want you to leave. Get out of here! Just get out! | 你给我走 滚 快滚 |
[08:57] | No, I wanna stay. I want to talk about this. | 不 我想留下来谈一谈 |
[08:59] | All right, how was she? | 好 她怎么样 |
[09:07] | – What? – Was she good? | -什么 -她活好吗 |
[09:09] | Don’t answer that! | 不要回答 |
[09:12] | Come on Ross! You said you wanted to talk about it, | 来嘛 罗斯 你说你想谈 |
[09:14] | let’s talk about it!! How was she? | 那就谈啊 她怎么样 |
[09:17] | She was… | 她… |
[09:18] | – Awful! Horrible! – She was not good, not good. | -差劲 糟糕 -她很逊 |
[09:21] | Nothing compared to you. | 什么都比不上你 |
[09:22] | She was different. | 她感觉很不同 |
[09:27] | Good different? | 比我好吗 |
[09:30] | Nobody likes change. | 没有人喜欢改变 |
[09:33] | Just stop! | 别再说了 |
[09:36] | The way you owned up to everything. | 你这么坦然认错 |
[09:38] | It’s just showed me how much you’ve grown, you know? | 证明你真的成长了不少 |
[09:43] | I mean, my mom never thought this would work out. | 我妈一直觉得我们无法复合 |
[09:47] | She was all, “Once a cheater, always a cheater.” | 她说 狗改不了吃屎 |
[09:55] | I just wish we hadn’t lost those four months. | 真希望没有这四个月的空白 |
[09:59] | But if time was what you needed | 但要是时间能让你认清错误 |
[10:00] | just to gain a little perspective. | 那也不算浪费 |
[10:06] | We were on a break! | 我们当时分手了 |
[10:20] | You seem to really like her. | 你似乎真的很喜欢她 |
[10:21] | What do I do? We agreed it’d be a two-week thing. | 我能怎么办 我们说好只在一起两周 |
[10:26] | No commitment. | 不做承诺 |
[10:27] | Ross, that girl just spent the entire evening | 罗斯 那个女孩整晚都在 |
[10:30] | talking to your friends | 和你朋友聊天 |
[10:33] | asking to hear stories about you | 嚷着要听你的事 |
[10:35] | looking through Monica’s photo albums. | 还看莫妮卡的相簿 |
[10:39] | You don’t do that if you’re just in it for two weeks. | 只想在一起两周才不会这样 |
[10:43] | You think? | 是吗 |
[10:43] | You’ve got 14 hours until she has to be at the airport. | 她还有14个小时才去机场 |
[10:48] | And you’re sitting here in a hallway | 你却坐在走廊上 |
[10:50] | with a 28-year-old cheerleader with a fat lip. | 陪一个香肠嘴的大龄啦啦队长 |
[10:57] | – You’re right. – Yeah. | -你说得对 -是啊 |
[11:12] | This is so amazing! | 太棒了 |
[11:14] | Can’t believe my brother’s getting married and in London! | 我哥哥居然要去伦敦结婚 |
[11:17] | It’s just so romantic. | 好浪漫哦 |
[11:20] | Hey, pretty smart! | 真聪明 |
[11:22] | Tissue paper. | 附面纸 |
[11:24] | You’re at the wedding. You have to cry. | 参加婚礼当然会哭 |
[11:27] | Handkerchief? No, I got my invitation. | 需要手帕吗 不了 我有喜帖 |
[11:31] | Isn’t this adorable? | 太可爱了 |
[11:33] | Ross let Ben address mine. | 罗斯让本写我的喜帖 |
[11:37] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[11:39] | Did you get your invitation to Ross’ wedding? | 你收到罗斯的喜帖了吗 |
[11:42] | No. | 没有 |
[11:45] | Don’t worry, I get to bring a guest. We’ll show him. | 放心 我可以带一位亲友 给他点颜色瞧 |
[11:48] | I’m so jealous you’re all going. | 好羡慕你们都能去 |
[11:51] | I can’t believe I never knew | 我都不知道 |
[11:52] | you can’t fly in your third trimester. | 怀孕七月以上不能坐飞机 |
[11:54] | I didn’t, either. | 我也不知道 |
[11:55] | I knew that. | 我知道 |
[11:58] | So I didn’t know that. But you should see your faces. | 其实我也不知道 但你们的表情好逗 |
[12:02] | Hey, guys. What’s up? | 你们在干嘛 |
[12:04] | Just hanging out. | 没干嘛 |
[12:12] | What’s this? Ross’ wedding invitation? | 这是什么 罗斯的喜帖 |
[12:14] | Maybe that’s the one we should have hidden. | 我们该藏的是那一张 |
[12:19] | No, you guys, come on. You don’t have to do that. | 不 伙计们 你们不必这样 |
[12:22] | I’m happy for him. | 我很替他高兴 |
[12:23] | I am. I really… | 真的 我很… |
[12:25] | I’ll work on it. | 我会调整心态的 |
[12:30] | I’m sorry honey. | 我很遗憾 |
[12:34] | You’re going to come, though, aren’t you? | 不过你还是会去吧 |
[12:36] | Honey, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:39] | This isn’t one of those “If she doesn’t come, we don’t come”? | 该不会是她不去 我们就不去了吧 |
[12:42] | Because I’ve already bought my ticket. | 我已经买好机票了 |
[12:47] | You know what would be real weird? If you weren’t there. | 你要是不去才真的奇怪 |
[12:52] | – Just say you’ll think about it. – I’ll think about it. | -你就考虑一下吧 -我会考虑的 |
[12:59] | – Who’s this from? – That’s Ross’. | -这是谁送的 -罗斯送的 |
[13:07] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[13:10] | He remembered. | 他竟然记得 |
[13:11] | Remembered what? | 记得什么 |
[13:13] | It was months ago. We were walking by this antique store. | 好几个月前 我们经过一家古董店 |
[13:17] | and I saw this pin in the window, | 我看到这个别针 |
[13:19] | and I told him that it was just like one my grandmother had | 对他说我奶奶有个一模一样的 |
[13:21] | when I was a little girl. | 我小时候见过 |
[13:23] | I can’t believe he remembered! | 他居然记得 |
[13:26] | This must’ve cost him a fortune. | 他一定花了很多钱 |
[13:27] | I can’t believe he did this. | 他居然这么大方 |
[13:29] | Come on, Ross? Remember back in college, | 罗斯嘛 他大学的时候 |
[13:30] | when he fell in love with Carol | 爱卡罗尔爱得死去活来 |
[13:31] | and got her that ridiculously expensive crystal duck? | 就送了她一只超贵的水晶鸭 |
[13:36] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[13:49] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[13:52] | Flight number 457 from Beijing now arriving. | 来自北京的457号班机已经抵达 |
[13:59] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[14:00] | Well, Ross and I were in grad school together. | 我们是老同学 |
[14:02] | But we haven’t seen each other since then. | 毕业后就没见过 |
[14:04] | I land in China. Guess who’s in charge of the dig? | 到了中国 你们猜是谁主持挖掘工作 |
[14:07] | Julie! | 朱莉 |
[14:10] | Isn’t that great? | 很棒吧 |
[14:13] | Isn’t that kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic? | 真是比蛋碎了一地 脖子被啐了还爽 |
[14:20] | That is so sweet! | 你真好 |
[14:23] | No. | 不 |
[14:25] | No, okay. No, you hang up. | 不 你先挂 |
[14:28] | No, you… Okay. | 不 你… 好 |
[14:29] | Okay. One, two, three. | 好 一 二 三 |
[14:36] | You didn’t hang up, either! | 你也没挂 |
[14:38] | She didn’t hang up either. | 她也没挂 |
[14:44] | Okay, no. No, you hang up. | 不 你挂你挂 |
[14:46] | You! | 你 |
[14:53] | Ross, hi. | 罗斯 嗨 |
[14:55] | It’s Rachel. | 我是瑞秋 |
[14:57] | I’m just calling to say that everything’s fine. | 我只是打来告诉你一切都很好 |
[15:01] | And I’m really happy for you and your cat. | 我很替你和你的猫高兴 |
[15:08] | Obviously, I am over you. | 显然 我已经不在乎你了 |
[15:12] | I am over you. | 我已经不在乎你了 |
[15:15] | And that, my friend, is what they call closure. | 而这 就是传说中的一刀两断 |
[15:23] | Rach, I got a message from you. | 瑞秋 我收到条你发的留言 |
[15:25] | Oh, my God! Ross, no, hang up the phone! Give me the phone. | 天啊 罗斯 挂掉 把电话给我 |
[15:27] | Give me the phone! Give me the phone! Give me the phone! | 电话给我 给我 给我 |
[15:37] | You’re over me? | 你不在乎我了 |
[15:40] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[15:42] | You’re over me? | 你不在乎我了 |
[15:46] | When were you… | 你什么时候… |
[15:50] | under me? | 在乎过我 |
[15:55] | Basically… | 基本上… |
[15:57] | lately, I’ve… | 最近…我… |
[16:01] | I’ve sort of had feelings for you. | 我对你有好感 |
[16:04] | Okay, I need to lie down. | 我得躺下 |
[16:07] | He broke up with Julie! | 他跟朱莉分手了 |
[16:10] | Go hug her, for God’s sakes! | 过去抱她啊 |
[16:15] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[16:18] | It’s always been you, Rach. | 我一直都只想要你 瑞秋 |
[16:19] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[16:30] | Listen, I’m sorry I had to work tonight. | 抱歉 今晚我得工作 |
[16:33] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:35] | You’re worth the wait. | 你值得我等 |
[16:38] | And I don’t just mean tonight. | 我不只是指今晚 |
[17:06] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[17:10] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[17:11] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[17:14] | No, you just rolled over the juice box. | 不是 你把果汁盒压爆了 |
[17:20] | Gunther, please tell me you didn’t say anything to Rachel | 甘瑟 你没告诉瑞秋 |
[17:23] | about me and the girl from the copy place? | 我跟复印店女生的事吧 |
[17:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:27] | Was I not supposed to? | 我不该说吗 |
[17:36] | You’re the one who ended it, remember? | 是你要分手的 |
[17:38] | Yeah, because I was mad at you. Not because I stopped loving you. | 因为我生你的气 不是因为我不爱你了 |
[17:43] | – You still love me? – No. | -你还爱我吗 -不爱 |
[17:48] | What does this mean? Do you wanna, get back together? | 什么意思 你想复合吗 |
[17:52] | No. Maybe. | 不想 也许吧 |
[17:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:58] | I just, I feel… | 我只是觉得… |
[18:10] | I can’t believe I even thought of getting back together with you. | 我居然会想跟你复合 |
[18:12] | We’re so over! | 我们彻底完了 |
[18:16] | Fine by me! | 无所谓 |
[18:19] | And hey! Just so you know, it’s not that common. | 顺便告诉你 别以为这种事很常见 |
[18:22] | It doesn’t happen to every guy, | 不是每个男人都能找到我这样的女朋友 |
[18:24] | and it is a big deal. | 你损失大了 |
[18:27] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[18:40] | Rachel’s coming up. Doesrt she look pretty, Jack? | 瑞秋来了 她是不是很美啊 |
[18:45] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[18:46] | You know what this is? This is us getting ready for the prom. | 这是我们准备要去参加舞会的录像 |
[18:50] | You know what, guys? We don’t have to watch this. | 这种录影带就别看了 |
[18:52] | Yeah, we do! | 当然要看 |
[18:53] | Come on! | 拜托啦 |
[18:55] | – Get a shot of Monica. – How do you zoom out? | -拍一下莫妮卡 -镜头怎么拉远 |
[18:58] | There she is! | 有了 |
[19:01] | Shut up! The camera adds 10 pounds. | 闭嘴 上镜头会多10磅 |
[19:04] | So how many cameras are actually on you? | 那到底是有几个镜头对着你 |
[19:09] | Dad, turn it off! | 爸 关掉啦 |
[19:10] | It is off. | 我关了 |
[19:12] | Right, Ross? | 对吧 罗斯 |
[19:18] | Looking good, Mr. Kotter! | 很帅哦 爆炸头 |
[19:23] | I can’t go to my prom without a date. I can’t. It’s too late. | 我没舞伴不能去舞会 时间来不及了 |
[19:28] | If you’re not going, then I don’t want to go either. | 要是你不去 我也不想去了 |
[19:31] | I have a wonderful idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[19:33] | You should take Rachel to the prom. | 你带瑞秋去参加舞会 |
[19:35] | You know what? I think we’ve seen enough. Let’s turn it off. | 看够了 关掉吧 |
[19:37] | – No, I want to see! – Fine, I’m not going to watch. Alright? | -不要啦 我想看 -那我不看 行吧 |
[19:40] | Come on, kid- Let’s go- | 去吧 儿子 |
[19:43] | Are you handsome! | 你好帅 |
[19:45] | Let’s show them! | 去让他们瞧瞧 |
[19:50] | – Okay, Dad. – Rachel, ready or not- | -好了 爸 -瑞秋 不管你准备好没有 |
[19:53] | Here comes your knight in shining… | 解救你的白马王… |
[19:56] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[19:57] | Bye. | 再见 |
[19:59] | Chip! | 奇普 |
[20:03] | Oh, dear! | 糟了 |
[20:04] | Jack, how do I turn this off? | 杰克 要怎么关掉 |
[20:09] | I can’t believe you did that. | 你居然那样做了 |
[20:11] | Yeah, well… | 我就… |
[20:31] | See? He’s her lobster! | 看吧 他是她的龙虾 |
[20:42] | No. | 不会吧 |
[20:45] | You’re really not going? | 你真的不去吗 |
[20:48] | It’s just going to be too hard. | 我会很难面对 |
[20:51] | You know, I mean… | 毕竟… |
[20:53] | …it’s Ross. | 是罗斯啊 |
[20:56] | How can I watch him get married? | 我怎么能看着他结婚 |
[21:00] | It’s just for the best. You know? It is. | 这样最好 真的 |
[21:04] | Plus somebody’s got to stay here with Phoebe. | 而且总得有人陪菲比 |
[21:06] | She’s going to be pretty big by then. | 到时她的肚子就会很大了 |
[21:10] | She’ll need someone to help her tie her shoes. | 她会需要别人绑鞋带 |
[21:13] | Drive her to the hospital if she goes into labor. | 在她要生的时候开车送她去医院 |
[21:17] | You don’t have a car. | 你没有车 |
[21:18] | And your license expired. | 驾照也过期了 |
[21:22] | There’s so much to do, and I have so little time to do it in! | 事情那么多 时间却那么少 |
[21:32] | Check it out. Check this out. | 你们看 |
[21:33] | It says here that there’s a place you can go | 上面提到 有个地方可以租到 |
[21:34] | to rent videos of all the museums. | 所有博物馆的录影带 |
[21:37] | “It’s almost as good as being there.” | “几乎如同身历其境” |
[21:40] | It’s better! You can’t go to a museum in your underwear. | 这样更棒 去博物馆还不能只穿内裤 |
[21:45] | You could, but probably just the one time. | 可以 但之后你会遭到封杀 |
[21:49] | I bet we could get videos of all the sights | 我们可以去租景点录影带 |
[21:52] | get a VCR in our hotel room and never have to go outside! | 在酒店房间放台录放影机 就能足不出户了 |
[21:56] | If we do that, we’ve got to rent Die Hard- | 那一定要租《虎胆龙威》 |
[22:00] | I bet the British version is good! | 我敢说英版一定很精彩 |