时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You guys, hurry up! The flight leaves in 4 hours! | 快点啊各位 飞机4小时后就起飞了 |
[00:04] | It could take time to get a texi, | 可能要很久才能叫到车 |
[00:06] | there could be traffic! | 可能又会遇到大塞车 |
[00:07] | The plane could leave early! | 飞机可能会提早起飞 |
[00:08] | When we get to London, | 等我们抵达伦敦 |
[00:08] | there could be a line at customs! Come on! | 入境时可能会大排长龙 快点 |
[00:12] | Six-hour trip to London. That’s a lot of Monica. | 去伦敦六小时的航班 够她念了 |
[00:17] | Passport, check. Camera, check. | 护照 打勾 相机 打勾 |
[00:20] | Traveler’s checks, check. | 旅行支票 打勾 |
[00:22] | – Who are you saying “check” to? – Myself. | -你在叫谁打勾 -我自己 |
[00:24] | You know, for remembering to pack a thing. | 以此提醒我没落东西 |
[00:26] | You do a good thing, you get a “check.” | 做好一件事就打个勾勾 |
[00:31] | My mom does it. I never realized it was weird. | 这是我妈的习惯 我没想过很怪 |
[00:34] | My mom used to put her head in the oven. | 我妈曾经把头塞进烤箱里 |
[00:37] | Actually, she only did it the one time. But it’s pretty weird. | 其实只有一次 不过还是蛮怪的 |
[00:45] | Are you ready yet? | 准备好了吗 |
[00:46] | – Yep. You got the tickets? – Oh, got it right here. Check! | -好了 机票带了吗 -在这里 打勾 |
[00:51] | It’s all London, baby! | 去伦敦咯 宝贝 |
[00:53] | Here we go. | 来一张 |
[00:57] | You got your passport? | 你的护照拿了吗[你有护照吗] |
[00:58] | Yeah, my third drawer of my dresser. | 有啊 梳妆台第三个抽屉 |
[01:00] | You don’t want to lose that! | 弄丢就糟了 |
[01:07] | There it is! | 可算明白了 |
[01:14] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:19] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:21] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:24] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:29] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:32] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:34] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:37] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:39] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:42] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:44] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:48] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:58] | Okay, if you need the vacuum, | 如果你要用真空吸尘器的话 |
[01:59] | it’s in my closet on the left-hand side. | 就在我的柜子里的左手边 |
[02:01] | Garbage bags are next to the refrigerator. | 垃圾袋在冰箱旁边 |
[02:03] | Okay, wati. Rachel’s gonna be here, too. | 等下 瑞秋也会在家 |
[02:05] | Can’t I just ask her the stuff? | 我不能问她吗 |
[02:07] | Yeah, okay. Give that a try! | 好啊 你问她吧 |
[02:11] | – Let’s do it. – Cheerio! | -走了 -好耶 |
[02:13] | London, baby! | 伦敦 宝贝 |
[02:15] | That’s not gonna get annoying. | 我绝对”不会”觉得烦 |
[02:16] | London, baby! | 伦敦 宝贝 |
[02:19] | You know what? I was wrong. | 你知道吗 我错了 |
[02:22] | We’re all here. I guess we should get going! | 人都到了 那我们该出发了 |
[02:25] | I want to come over there and give you a hug | 我很想过去抱你一下 |
[02:27] | and wish you luck at your wedding, | 祝福你婚礼顺利 |
[02:28] | but I don’t–can’t get up. | 但是我不想 没法起来 |
[02:30] | Oh, I’ll come hug you. | 那我过去抱你 |
[02:31] | Great, yeah, can you bring me the newspaper? | 太好了 帮我拿下报纸好吗 |
[02:35] | – Have a great wedding. – Thanks. | -快快乐乐地结婚吧 -谢谢 |
[02:38] | Chandler, I want to hug you too! | 钱德勒 我也想抱你 |
[02:39] | Oh, great. You might as well bring me my book. | 好 顺便去把我的书拿来 |
[02:42] | It’s on the counter of your apartment. | 就在你们房间的餐桌上 |
[02:49] | So we’re off. | 我们要走了 |
[02:50] | – Have fun! – Thanks. | -玩得开心点 -多谢 |
[02:54] | – I can’t believe you won’t be there. – I know. | -真不敢相信你居然不能去 -是啊 |
[02:57] | – So, come. Why don’t you come? – What? | -那就去嘛 你为什么不去呢 -什么 |
[02:59] | To London. Come to London. Please? | 伦敦啊 来伦敦吧 求求你了 |
[03:02] | It would mean so much to me. | 我真的很希望你去 |
[03:03] | I gotta work. I’m sorry. | 我要工作 对不起 |
[03:05] | Why can’t you take a couple of days off? | 你为什么不能请几天假 |
[03:07] | Because I can’t. I told you, “No, I can’t.” | 因为他们不批准 我跟你说过我去不了 |
[03:10] | This is my wedding. | 这可是我的婚礼啊 |
[03:13] | You know what? Now we really are late. | 说真的 真的迟到了 |
[03:14] | Let’s go. Let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[03:19] | Fine, you’ll watch it on video when we get back. | 好吧 回来再让你看录影带 |
[03:23] | Here you go, Phoebe! Phoe-bo! Phoo-ba-la! | 菲比 你的书书 苏苏 |
[03:30] | You! | 乖 |
[03:32] | All right. Let’s go! | 好了 走吧 |
[03:33] | Bye, Pheebs! | 菲比 再见 |
[03:39] | Bye | 再见 |
[03:40] | London, baby! | 伦敦 宝贝 |
[03:45] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[03:46] | Do you need a hug? | 你要抱抱吗 |
[03:49] | You don’t have to bring me anything. | 你不必帮我拿东西 |
[04:07] | Chandler, do something! | 钱德勒 做点动作 |
[04:11] | Come on. Do something! | 配合下嘛 做动作啊 |
[04:12] | I am. I’m ignoring you. | 我有啊 我在忽视你 |
[04:15] | I’ll be the on-camera guy. | 好吧 我来上镜头 |
[04:17] | All right. First stop | 好 第一站 |
[04:20] | Westminster Abbey. | 西敏寺 |
[04:23] | Oh, what the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[04:24] | That’s London, baby! | 伦敦啊 宝贝 |
[04:26] | All right, the hotel’s here. | 好 酒店在这里 |
[04:29] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[04:30] | No, we want to go… | 不对 我们要去 |
[04:33] | No. I know. | 不 我知道了 |
[04:37] | I’m gonna have to go into the map. | 我得进入地图里 |
[04:45] | If you see a little version of me in there, kill it! | 要是里面有个小钱德勒 杀了它 |
[04:48] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[04:51] | Here we go! | 走吧 |
[04:54] | Ok, listen, listen. | 好吧 听着 听着 |
[04:55] | We’re not gonna have to walk this way the entire time, are we? | 我们不是得一直这样逛大街吧 |
[05:00] | Man, you made me lose it! | 你害我又乱了啦 |
[05:08] | That was all before 10:00. | 那时十点都没到 |
[05:10] | The caterer rang to say | 厨师打电话来说 |
[05:11] | it’s gonna be Chicken Kiev instead of Chicken Tarragon. | 龙高鸡换成基辅鸡 |
[05:13] | Then the florist phoned to say there aren’t any tulips. | 然后花匠打电话说没有郁金香了 |
[05:16] | And the cellist has carpal tunnel syndrome… | 然后大提琴手得了手腕隧道症候群 |
[05:19] | Emily, honey. Okay? | 艾蜜莉 亲爱的 好吗 |
[05:21] | Well, up yours too! | 我也去你妈的 |
[05:22] | what? | 什么 |
[05:24] | – No, no! That’s “time out.” – Sorry. | -不是 这是暂停的意思 -对不起 |
[05:27] | Sweetie, you got to relax. | 宝贝 放轻松 |
[05:28] | Everything’s gonna be great, okay? | 一切都会很美好的 |
[05:30] | Come on, come on. | 走吧 |
[05:35] | Chicken Kiev? | 基辅鸡 |
[05:37] | Doesn’t that sound delicious at the last minute? | 临时能有这道菜不错吧 |
[05:40] | You know, but something like salmon | 是啊 但像鲑鱼什么的 |
[05:42] | would be more elegant than chicken. | 会比鸡肉有档次的多 |
[05:45] | And you wouldn’t worry about the salmonella. | 也不必担心沙门氏茵 |
[05:50] | So I can’t wait to see where you’re getting married. | 真想赶快看到婚礼场地 |
[05:52] | Yeah, yeah. This place is beautiful. | 是啊是啊 那个地方很美 |
[05:55] | Emily’s parents got married here. | 艾蜜莉的父母就在那里结婚的 |
[05:56] | I still can’t believe they’re tearing it down. | 我还是不敢相信它居然要被拆了 |
[05:59] | It really is the most lovely building you’ll ever see. | 绝对是你这辈子见过的最美丽的建筑 |
[06:01] | I mean, it’s over… | 就在那 |
[06:06] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[06:08] | It’s nice. | 还不错 |
[06:19] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[06:22] | How could this be happening? What are we gonna do? | 怎么会这样 我们该怎么办 |
[06:24] | It’s all right. Everything’s gonna be all right. | 放心 不会有问题的 |
[06:26] | How is it gonna be all right? | 怎么会没问题 |
[06:28] | Uh-hah. I see that. | 嗯 说得也是 |
[06:30] | Okay. I talked to a guy with a shovel, | 好吧 我问了一个拿铁锹的哥们儿 |
[06:32] | and I found out what happened. | 知道怎么回事了 |
[06:33] | -what? -what? | -怎么回事 -怎么回事 |
[06:34] | They tore it down a few days early. | 拆除提前进行了 |
[06:40] | All right! | 漂亮 |
[06:42] | Westminster Abbey. | 西敏寺 |
[06:44] | Hands down, best abbey I ever seen. | 我宣布 这绝对是我见过最美的教堂 |
[06:50] | What do you think of the Abbey, Chandler? | 你觉得西敏寺如何 钱德勒 |
[06:53] | Yean, I think it’s great! It’s great. | 很漂亮 很漂亮 |
[06:55] | You know, they’re thinking of changing the name of this place. | 不过 他们正打算改名 |
[06:57] | Really? To what? | 真的吗 改成什么 |
[06:58] | To “Put the Camera Away”! | 改成”把摄影机收起来” |
[07:01] | Man, you are Westminster Crabby. | 你真是”西敏怒汉” |
[07:12] | Honey, don’t get up. What do you need? | 亲爱的 别起来 你需要什么 |
[07:15] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[07:15] | Come on. I’m here to take care of you. | 拜托 我就是留下来照顾你的 |
[07:17] | What do you need? Anything. | 你想要什么 我什么都可以帮你 |
[07:19] | Okay, I have a wedgie. | 好吧 我要提一下内裤 |
[07:23] | Okay, that is all you. | 好吧 真有你的风格 |
[07:28] | What do you want for lunch? | 你中午想吃什么 |
[07:30] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:32] | I guess we have to eat. | 我们是得吃饭 |
[07:34] | Yeah, I do. | 我一定要吃 |
[07:37] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[07:38] | I’m bummed the way I left things with Ross. | 我和罗斯之间的事弄得真差劲 |
[07:41] | I wish I didn’t lie about work. He seemed so mad at me. | 真后悔骗他说我要工作 他好像很气我 |
[07:45] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别太苛责自己 |
[07:48] | If someone I was still in love with was getting married– | 如果我依然深爱着的人要结婚的话 |
[07:49] | Still in love with? | 依然深爱着的 |
[07:51] | – Yeah. – I’m not in love with Ross. | -对啊 -我才没有爱着罗斯 |
[07:58] | No, no. Good! | 没有啊 很好 |
[08:00] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也没有 |
[08:03] | Phoebe, I’m not at the wedding | 菲比 我不去参加婚礼 |
[08:04] | because he’s my ex-boyfriend | 是因为他是我的前男友 |
[08:06] | and that would be really uncomfortable. | 去了会很不自在 |
[08:09] | Not because I’m in love with him. | 不是因为我还爱他 |
[08:11] | I like Ross as much as next guy. | 我对他的感觉和其他人一样 |
[08:13] | Clearly, I have feelings for him, | 显然 我是对他有感觉 |
[08:15] | but feelings don’t mean love. | 但那不是爱 |
[08:17] | I mean, do I still have loving feelings for Ross? Yeah! | 我对罗斯还有爱的感觉吗 有 |
[08:23] | I have continuing feelings of love. | 我一直都有感觉 |
[08:26] | But that doesn’t mean I’m still in love with him. | 但那并不表示我还爱着他 |
[08:28] | I have sexual feelings for him, but I do love him. | 我对他还有”性”趣 可我确实很爱他 |
[08:35] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[08:37] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[08:41] | – We thought you knew! – We? | -我们以为你知道 -你们 |
[08:43] | We all know. We talk about it all the time. | 对 我们都知道 还经常在聊 |
[08:48] | You all know? Does Ross know? | 你们都知道 罗斯知道吗 |
[08:50] | No! Ross doesn’t know anything. | 不 罗斯什么都不知道 |
[08:53] | Cannot believe you didn’t tell me! | 真不敢相信你们居然没告诉我 |
[08:56] | We thought you knew. It’s so obvious! | 因为我们以为你知道 那么明显 |
[08:58] | God! It would be like telling Monica, | 天啊 这就好比告诉莫妮卡 |
[09:01] | “Hey, you know, you like things clean.” | “喂 你很爱干净哦” |
[09:09] | So what do you find in the market for? | 你们想买什么 |
[09:11] | We got scarves, souvenir postcards… | 有围巾 纪念明信片 |
[09:14] | Check this out! Huh? | 瞧瞧这个 怎么样 |
[09:18] | That’s the stuff! What do you think? | 真心不错 你觉得呢 |
[09:21] | I’m not gonna have to buy | 我就不用再买 |
[09:22] | that “I’m with a stupid” T-shirt anymore. | 印着”与笨蛋同行”的T恤了 |
[09:25] | Well, I like it. Here you go. | 我喜欢 给你钱 |
[09:28] | You’re not really buying that, are you? | 你不是真打算买的 对吧 |
[09:29] | Don’t you think you’ve embarrassed me enough for one day? | 你不觉得你今天已经让我够难堪了吗 |
[09:32] | Oh, I embarrass you? | 哦 我让你难堪了吗 |
[09:33] | How can I answer when I’m pretending I don’t know you? | 叫我怎么回答 我一直都在假装根本不认识你 |
[09:37] | He’s just jealous. You fit it right. | 他是在嫉妒 你戴着很好看 |
[09:39] | All Londoners wear them. | 伦敦人都戴这个 |
[09:40] | Really? Then how come no one here anywhere is wearing one? | 是吗 那这里怎么没人戴 |
[09:45] | They’re all tourists. | 他们都是观光客 |
[09:48] | If you insist on wearing that in public, | 如果你要当街戴着那顶帽子 |
[09:51] | you’re gonna spend the afternoon all by yourself. | 下午你就自己去逛 |
[10:00] | If you make me choose between you and the hat, | 如果你逼我在你和帽子之间做选择 |
[10:03] | I choose the hat. | 我选择帽子 |
[10:04] | – Good choice. – Thanks. | -够英明 -谢了 |
[10:06] | That’s it! Okay? | 够了 行吧 |
[10:07] | I’m out of here. I’m not gonna be embarrassed any more. | 我要走了 我不想再丢脸了 |
[10:21] | – Hello? – Hey! | -有人吗 -嗨 |
[10:22] | I just spoke to your dad, and you know what? | 我刚跟你爸谈过 你猜怎样 |
[10:24] | He seems to think | 他好像觉得 |
[10:25] | we’ll be able to find a new place for the wedding. | 我们可以重新找一个婚礼场地 |
[10:27] | – We don’t have to. – You found a place? | -不必了 -你找到地方了吗 |
[10:30] | No, but Monica and I were talking | 没有 但莫妮卡和我讨论过 |
[10:33] | and I was so upset about the hall being knocked down | 我因为礼堂被拆的事很烦 |
[10:37] | and she suggested that we just put the wedding off for a bit. | 然后她建议把婚礼推迟几天 |
[10:43] | She said what? | 她说什么 |
[10:44] | She said if I’m not gonna be happy getting married | 她说如果我不满意在一个 |
[10:46] | somewhere that we can find in a day, | 临时找到的地方结婚 |
[10:48] | well, then we should just postpone it. | 我们就应该延期 |
[10:53] | Postpone it. | 延期 |
[10:55] | Emily, do you think Monica realizes | 艾蜜莉 你觉得莫妮卡知道 |
[10:58] | how much our parents spent on this wedding? | 我们爸妈为这场婚礼花了多少钱吗 |
[11:00] | Do you think my sister’s teeny, tiny, little brain | 你觉得我妹的小脑袋 |
[11:04] | comprehends that people took time out of their lives | 能理解大家特地挪出时间 |
[11:08] | to fly thousands of miles to be here? | 不远千里坐飞机来这里吗 |
[11:14] | This isn’t right. | 这么做是不对的 |
[11:17] | I realize that people are gonna be disappointed. | 我知道大家会失望 |
[11:20] | But I’m sure they’ll come back when we can do it right. | 但等我们准备好了 他们一定会再来的 |
[11:23] | I can’t ask people to do that. Would you ask people to do that? | 我不能叫人家这么做 你会吗 |
[11:27] | Don’t you point your pants at me! | 别拿你的裤子指着我 |
[11:30] | We have no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[11:32] | Anywhere that’s half-decent | 像样一点的场地 |
[11:33] | will have been booked months ago. | 肯定在几个月前就被预定了 |
[11:35] | Ross, don’t you understand? | 罗斯 你还不明白吗 |
[11:36] | This is our wedding I’m talking about! | 我现在在说的可是我们的婚礼啊 |
[11:37] | The only thing I understand is postponing it is not an option. | 我只知道延期是不可能的 |
[11:41] | This is when we’re getting married. | 我们只能现在结婚 |
[11:43] | So what do you say? It’s now or never? | 那你现在什么意思 今天不结就拉到吗 |
[11:44] | No, I’m saying it’s now. | 不对 我是说今天就结 |
[11:46] | – Or? – There’s no “or” in mine! | -否则呢 -我没说否则 |
[11:48] | What is wrong with these pants? | 这条裤子是怎么搞的 |
[11:53] | It’s not the pants. It’s you who’s backwards. | 不是裤子 是你本末倒置 |
[11:55] | If you don’t understand how important this is to me, | 要是你不懂这件事对我多重要 |
[11:58] | well, then, perhaps we shouldn’t be getting married at all! | 也许我们根本就不该结婚 |
[12:01] | Emily, no! Wait, stop! Emily, please… | 艾蜜莉 等一下 别走 |
[12:16] | So…Did shopping help you feel any better about Ross? | 购物有没有让你忘掉对罗斯的爱 |
[12:19] | Manattan doesn’t have enough stores. | 曼哈顿的店不够多 |
[12:24] | I think I can help you get over him. | 我觉得我可以帮你忘了他 |
[12:26] | You can? | 真的吗 |
[12:27] | Yeah, I just need you to bring me some photos of Ross | 对 我需要你给我拿几张罗斯的照片 |
[12:30] | and a small piece of chocolate | 一小块巧克力 |
[12:33] | and a glass of tepid water. | 和一杯温水 |
[12:35] | Oh, is this one of those things | 是不是那种巫术啊 |
[12:37] | where you throw a bunch of his stuff | 你要把他的一些物件 |
[12:38] | in a bag with some graveyard dirt | 跟墓地的土装在一个袋子里 |
[12:40] | and hang it on a north-facing tree? | 然后挂在一棵面北的树上 |
[12:42] | Only if you have the hiccups too. | 除非你也在打隔的话 |
[12:47] | Yeah, the picures are for you. | 照片是给你的 |
[12:48] | The chocolate and water is for me. | 巧克力和水是给我的 |
[12:49] | I just didn’t feel like getting up. | 我只是不想起来 |
[12:52] | Okay. I’m gonna show you a picture of Ross, okay? | 我要给你看一张罗斯的照片 |
[12:55] | And you’re going to remember | 而你要去回忆 |
[12:57] | all the bad things about him, all right? | 他不好的地方 明白吗 |
[12:59] | – Really focus on his flaws. – I can do that. | -专心想他的缺点 -没问题 |
[13:02] | Certainly I did that while we were going out. | 我们交往时我就这么做过 |
[13:06] | Before we get started, | 在开始之前 |
[13:07] | I just want to say, for the record, that I love Ross. | 我想先声明 我爱罗斯 |
[13:09] | I think he is such a great guy. | 我觉得他真的是个好小伙 |
[13:16] | Okay. Now, close your eyes. | 好 现在闭上眼睛 |
[13:19] | And imagine that you’re with Ross. | 想像你跟罗斯在一起 |
[13:22] | Imagine that you’re kissing him. | 想像你在吻他 |
[13:24] | You’re running your hands all over his body. | 你的手在他身上游走 |
[13:28] | You run your hands through his hair but… | 你的手抚弄他的头发 但是 |
[13:30] | Gross! It’s some kind of grease. | 好恶心 是某种油 |
[13:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:40] | His hair never bothered me that much. | 他的头发没那么招人烦 |
[13:43] | It was more crunchy than it was greasy. | 那应该算是硬而不是油 |
[13:48] | This will be harder than I thought. | 好吧 比我想得难多了 |
[13:51] | Let’s try some aversion therapy. | 试试”厌恶疗法”好了 |
[13:54] | Look at the picture. | 看着照片 |
[14:05] | How do you feel now? | 现在觉得怎样 |
[14:07] | Well, I like you less. | 我比较不喜欢你了 |
[14:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:32] | I’m sorry. I really shouldn’t have said you were embarrassing me. | 我才抱歉 我之前真不该说你丢我的脸 |
[14:35] | That really wasn’t cool. | 真的很过份 |
[14:36] | And if it makes you feel any better, I’ve had a really lousy day. | 如果你会高兴一点 我今天过得很悲惨 |
[14:42] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[14:44] | – Yeah? – No! | -真的吗 -才怪 |
[14:47] | I had the best day ever! | 我玩得超过瘾的 |
[14:50] | Dude, check this out! | 老兄 你来看 |
[14:57] | So say hi to my friend, | 跟我的朋友打个招呼 |
[14:58] | tell him you like my hat. | 告诉他你喜欢我的帽子 |
[14:59] | – Okay. So what’s your friend’s name? – Chandler. | -好 你朋友叫什么名字 -钱德勒 |
[15:03] | Hi, Chandler. | 钱德勒你好 |
[15:05] | – That’s… – That’s Fergie, baby! | -那是 -那是小弗啦 宝贝 |
[15:09] | Joey says you don’t really like his hat, | 乔伊说你不喜欢他的帽子 |
[15:11] | but I think it’s kind of dashing. | 但我觉得蛮时鬃的 |
[15:15] | How did you–when did you– | 你是怎么 你什么时候 |
[15:16] | I was trying to get to Buckingham Palace. | 我想搞清楚去白金汉宫的路 |
[15:18] | So I’m in my map and… | 所以我就走进地图 然后 |
[15:24] | I understand you had a little talk with Emily. | 听说你和艾蜜莉谈过 |
[15:27] | Yes, I did. | 没错 |
[15:29] | And you are welcome. | 不用谢我 |
[15:33] | Am I? | 谢你 |
[15:36] | Was it your idea to postpone the wedding? | 是你提议把婚期延后的 |
[15:42] | – I’m going to the bathroom. – Wait up! | -我要上厕所 -等我 |
[15:46] | Since you’re the fix-it lady, here’s a pickle: | 既然你这么会解决问题 问题来了 |
[15:50] | What do you do when the bride says | 当新娘说她根本不想结婚时 |
[15:52] | she doesn’t want to have the wedding at all? | 你打算怎么办 |
[15:55] | – She said that? – Yeah. | -她这么说了吗 -对啊 |
[15:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:58] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:59] | I told her it was stupid to put off the wedding | 我跟她说因为礼堂被拆而延期 |
[16:00] | just because the hall was gone, | 是个蠢主意 |
[16:02] | and she, like, flipped out. | 她就被气跑了 |
[16:05] | Oh, my God! You’re even dumber than I am. | 天呐 你比我还笨 |
[16:09] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[16:11] | How long have you been planning this wedding? | 你筹备这次婚礼多久了 |
[16:15] | I don’t know. A month? | 不好说 一个月吧 |
[16:16] | Emily’s probably been planning it since she was 5. | 艾蜜莉可能从五岁起就在计划了 |
[16:20] | Ever since the first time she took a pillowcase | 从她第一次拿来一个枕套 |
[16:21] | and hung it off the back of her head. | 披在脑袋后面开始 |
[16:25] | That’s what we did. | 我们女生都这样 |
[16:27] | We dreamed about the perfect wedding. | 我们梦想办一场完美的婚礼 |
[16:31] | In the perfect place. | 在一个完美的场地 |
[16:33] | With the perfect four-tiered wedding cake. | 有一个完美的四层结婚蛋糕 |
[16:38] | With the little people on top. | 上面有小人偶 |
[16:49] | But the most important part | 但最重要的是 |
[16:52] | is that we had the perfect guy | 有个完美的男人 |
[16:55] | who understood just how important all that other stuff was. | 而他正好了解这一切对我们有多重要 |
[17:01] | I had no idea. | 我都不知道 |
[17:03] | That pillowcase thing, I thought you were doing “The Flying Nun”. | 我以为你披枕头套是在模仿《快乐的修女》 |
[17:10] | Sometimes we were. | 有时候是啦 |
[17:14] | Come on. | 别哭了 |
[17:16] | You’re gonna help me figure out what to do. | 你要帮我想想办法 |
[17:24] | – Pretty intense, huh? – Yeah. | -场面蛮紧张的 -是啊 |
[17:28] | I hope Ross didn’t think we just went in there | 希望罗斯不会以为 |
[17:30] | because we were uncomfortable being out here. | 我们是怕尴尬才进厕所的 |
[17:39] | I hope he did. | 希望他就是这么想的 |
[17:48] | Hello! | 喂 |
[17:48] | Hey, Phoebs, it’s Joey. | 菲比 我是乔伊 |
[17:50] | Hey, Joey! | 嘿 乔伊 |
[17:53] | I saw someone that looks just like you on the subway. | 我在地铁看到一个很像你的人 |
[17:56] | I was gonna go over and say hi, | 我正想过去打招呼 |
[17:57] | then I figured he doesn’t care he looks like you. | 又想到他不会在乎他长得像你 |
[18:02] | That just cost me 4 bucks. | 你刚才浪费了四块钱 |
[18:05] | Listen, I just called to see how the chick and the duck are doing. | 我就是想问问小鸡小鸭怎么样了 |
[18:08] | They’re having fun with Aunt Phoebe. | 它们跟菲比阿姨玩得很开心 |
[18:10] | Aunt Rachel hasn’t been helpful at all. | 瑞秋阿姨根本没帮什么忙 |
[18:14] | So do you miss me? | 你想我吗 |
[18:15] | Kind of, but I’ve been having way too much fun. | 有点 但我玩得太高兴了 |
[18:18] | You’re not homesick yet? | 你还没想家 |
[18:20] | No, I don’t think so. | 没有 应该没有 |
[18:24] | Well, the seven of us miss you. | 我们七个都很想你 |
[18:30] | – Who’s seven? – Me, Rachel | -哪七个 -我 瑞秋 |
[18:32] | the birds, the babies. | 鸡鸭 宝宝们 |
[18:34] | The babies miss me? | 宝宝们也想我呀 |
[18:38] | Pizza guy’s here! | 披萨外卖来了 |
[18:39] | You ordered pizza without me? | 你们趁我不在的时候叫披萨啊 |
[18:42] | Yeah, but we were thinking about you. | 对 但我们有在想你啊 |
[18:45] | We ordered the Joy Special. | 我们点了欢乐套餐 |
[18:46] | Two pizzas? | 两个披萨 |
[18:49] | – Yeah. Okay, gotta go! Talk to you later. – Wait! | -对 我得挂了 回聊哈 -等下 |
[18:52] | Wait. Where did you get it from? | 等等 你们叫的哪一家的 |
[19:24] | Monica, why have you brought me here of all places? | 莫妮卡 你带我来这里干什么 |
[19:26] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
[19:28] | I tell you, this wedding is not gonna happen. | 我跟你说吧 这婚肯定是没法结了 |
[19:33] | Ross. | 罗斯 |
[19:34] | Okay? But imagine a lot more lights | 怎么样 但假想一下有更多灯泡 |
[19:38] | and fewer bricks | 更少砖瓦 |
[19:41] | and flowers and candles. | 还有鲜花蜡烛 |
[19:43] | And the musicians, they can go over here. | 乐队可以坐在这里 |
[19:46] | The chairs can face this way and… | 椅子可以朝这边 然后 |
[19:49] | You go. | 你来说 |
[19:51] | But if you don’t love this, | 不过要是你不喜欢 |
[19:53] | we’ll do it any other place any other time. | 我们就改别的时间别的地点 |
[19:56] | Really, it’s fine. | 真的没关系 |
[19:58] | Whatever you want. | 你高兴就好 |
[20:01] | It’s perfect. | 这样很完美 |
[20:03] | And, I don’t know, if it rains… | 我不知道 要是下雨 |
[20:05] | Then we’ll get wet. | 那就淋湿吧 |
[20:13] | I don’t even have a date. | 我连个对象都没有 |
[20:18] | – Phoebs. – Yeah? | -菲比 -什么事 |
[20:19] | Do you remember where the duck food is? | 你记得鸭饲料在哪里吗 |
[20:21] | Yeah, it’s in the guys’ apartment, under the sink. Why? | 记得 在男生房间的水槽下面 怎么了 |
[20:24] | Because I’m going to London. | 因为我要去伦敦 |
[20:26] | What? What do you mean you’re going to London? | 什么 什么叫你要去伦敦 |
[20:29] | I have to tell Ross I love him. | 我得告诉罗斯我爱他 |
[20:31] | Now honey, you take care | 亲爱的 你多保重 |
[20:32] | and you don’t have the babies till I get back. | 孩子要等我回来再生 |
[20:35] | Rachel, you can’t go. Ross loves Emily. | 你不能去 罗斯爱的是艾蜜莉 |
[20:37] | I know, I know. I know he does. | 我知道 我都知道 |
[20:39] | but I have to tell him how I feel. | 但我得把心里话告诉他 |
[20:41] | He deserves all of the information | 他应该知道所有状况 |
[20:43] | and then he can make an informed decision. | 才好做出合适的决定 |
[20:45] | It’s not why you are going. | 你去才不是为了这个呢 |
[20:46] | You’re going because you hope he’s gonna say, | 你去是希望他说 |
[20:48] | “I love you too, Rach. | “我也爱你 瑞秋 |
[20:50] | Forget the British chippy.” | 不管那个英国妞了” |
[20:54] | You think he will? | 你觉得他会这么说吗 |
[20:55] | No, because he’s in love with the British chippy! | 不会 因为他爱那个英国妞 |
[21:00] | Rachel, if you go, you’re just gonna mess with his head | 瑞秋 如果你去的话 只会让他心烦意乱 |
[21:03] | and ruin his wedding. | 毁了他的婚礼 |
[21:04] | You know it’s too late! You missed your chance. | 太迟了 你错过机会了 |
[21:08] | I’m sorry. I know this must be hard. | 抱歉 我知道你一定很难受 |
[21:12] | But it’s over. | 但已经结束了 |
[21:17] | You know what? No, it’s not over until someone says, “I do.” | 不 在有人说”我愿意”之前都不算结束 |
[21:21] | I do! I do! | 我愿意 我愿意 |
[21:30] | Like I can really chase you. I’m carrying a litter! | 真懒得追你 我怀了一窝娃呢 |