时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Friends. Family. We are gathered to celebrate here today | 各位亲朋好友 今天大家齐聚一堂 |
[00:05] | …the joyous union of Ross and Emily. | 庆祝罗斯与艾蜜莉喜结良缘 |
[00:09] | Now, Ross, repeat after me. | 罗斯 请跟我复述 |
[00:11] | “I, Ross.” | 我 罗斯 |
[00:13] | I, Ross. | 我 罗斯 |
[00:15] | “Take thee, Emily.” | 娶你 艾蜜莉 |
[00:17] | Take thee, Rachel. | 娶你 瑞秋 |
[00:22] | Emily. | 艾蜜莉 |
[00:26] | Emily. | 艾蜜莉 |
[00:28] | Shall I go on? | 要继续吗 |
[00:31] | He said, “Rachel,” right? | 他说了瑞秋对不对 |
[00:33] | Do you think I should go up there? | 我要过去吗 |
[00:36] | Yes. Yes. Do go on. | 是的 请继续 |
[00:38] | I think we’d better start again. | 我们最好重新来一遍 |
[00:40] | Ross, repeat after me. | 罗斯 请你跟着我说 |
[00:44] | “I, Ross.” | 我 罗斯 |
[00:45] | I, Ross. | 我 罗斯 |
[00:46] | “Take thee, Emily.” | 娶你 艾 蜜 莉 |
[00:51] | Take thee, Emily. | 娶你 艾蜜莉 |
[00:56] | Like there’d be anybody else. | 否则还有谁 |
[01:00] | “As my lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health… | 成为我的合法妻子 无论贫病 |
[01:04] | …till death parts us.” | 至死不渝 |
[01:06] | As my lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health… | 成为我的合法妻子 无论贫病 |
[01:11] | …until death parts us. | 至死不渝 |
[01:14] | Really, I do. Emily. | 我真的愿意 艾蜜莉 |
[01:17] | Do you have the rings? | 请给我婚戒 |
[01:20] | Emily, place this ring on Ross’ finger… | 艾蜜莉 为罗斯戴上戒指 |
[01:23] | …as a symbol of your bond everlasting. | 象征你永远爱他 |
[01:32] | Ross, place this ring… | 罗斯 为艾蜜莉 |
[01:34] | …on Emily’s hand as a symbol… | 戴上戒指 代表你俩 |
[01:36] | …of the love that encircles you forever. | 白头偕老 |
[01:39] | Happy to. | 我很乐意 |
[01:43] | Ross and Emily have made their declarations… | 罗斯与艾蜜莉已经宣誓 |
[01:45] | …and it gives me great pleasure to declare them husband and wife. | 我很荣幸宣布他们成为夫妻 |
[01:52] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[01:59] | This is worse than when he married the lesbian. | 这比他娶同性恋那次更糟糕 |
[02:06] | Just keep smiling. | 保持微笑 |
[02:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:12] | Well, that went well. | 进行得真顺利 |
[02:15] | It could’ve been worse. He could’ve shot her. | 他没开枪杀死她就不错了 |
[02:21] | That was pretty funny, wasn’t it? | 刚刚真好笑 不是吗 |
[02:31] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:36] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:38] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:41] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:46] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:49] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:51] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:55] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:57] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[03:00] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[03:02] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[03:05] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[03:15] | You spoiled everything! It’s a nightmare! | 你搞砸了所有事情 我丢死人了 |
[03:18] | My friends and family are out there! How can I face them? | 我的亲朋好友都在场 以后我怎么见人 |
[03:21] | How can you do this to me?! | 你怎么能这样对我 |
[03:23] | No matter what happens with Ross and Emily… | 无论罗斯和艾蜜莉结果如何 |
[03:25] | …we still get cake, right? | 我们都吃得到蛋糕吧 |
[03:29] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[03:30] | You take your time sweetie, I’ll be right out here. | 亲爱的 你慢慢来 我在外面等你 |
[03:35] | She’s just fixing her makeup. | 她要补妆 |
[03:38] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[03:39] | And I love you! | 我也爱你 |
[03:43] | Boy, a bad time to say the wrong name, huh Ross? | 罗斯 这可不是说错名字的好时候啊 |
[03:49] | That’s true. Thanks, Dad. | 你说得对 谢了 老爸 |
[03:53] | People should be dancing. | 大家应该跳舞啊 |
[03:56] | This is a party! Come on! | 这是婚宴啊 跳吧 |
[03:58] | Joey! Dance! | 乔伊 跳舞啊 |
[04:12] | Yes, Waltham Interiors. | 你好 华森公馆 |
[04:14] | Hello, this is Ross Geller’s personal physician, Dr. Filangie. | 你好 我是罗斯·盖勒的私人医生费兰吉 |
[04:21] | Who? | 谁 |
[04:22] | I discovered that Ross forgot to take his brain medicine. | 我发现罗斯忘了吃精神药物 |
[04:26] | Without it, in the brain of Ross… | 如果不吃药 在罗斯的脑中 |
[04:29] | …women’s names are interchangeable. | 女人的名字会互相调换 |
[04:32] | Through no fault of his own. | 这完全不能怪他 |
[04:35] | Oh, my God! Phoebe. | 天哪 菲比 |
[04:38] | No, not Phoebe. Dr. Filangie. | 我不是菲比 是费兰吉医生 |
[04:41] | Oh, no! You have it too! | 原来你也是精神有问题 |
[04:56] | I hope you don’t take this the wrong way… | 希望你别误会 |
[04:59] | …but I know we had plans to meet up tonight, and… | 我知道我们今晚约了要见面 |
[05:02] | I’m just kinda worried about what it might do to our friendship. | 我只是担心这样会影响我们的友谊 |
[05:06] | I know. | 我明白 |
[05:08] | – How could we have let this happen? – Seven times! | -我们怎么这么不小心 -还不小心了七次 |
[05:14] | You know, look. We were away. | 你知道的 我们人在国外 |
[05:17] | In a foreign, romantic country. | 又是浪漫的异乡 |
[05:21] | I blame London. | 都怪伦敦不好 |
[05:22] | Bad London! | 坏伦敦 |
[05:25] | So look… | 所以 你看 |
[05:27] | …while we’re still in London, we can keep doing it, right? | 我们还在伦敦时就可以继续 对吗 |
[05:31] | Well, I don’t see that we have a choice. | 看来我们别无选择 |
[05:34] | But when we’re back home, we don’t do it. | 但是我们回去后就得停止 |
[05:37] | Only here. | 只有这里例外 |
[05:40] | You know, I saw a wine cellar downstairs. | 我看到楼下有个酒窖 |
[05:43] | – I’ll meet you there in two minutes. – Okay. | -我两分钟后下去找你 -好的 |
[05:47] | Mon? Honey, I gotta ask you something. | 莫妮卡 我有事情要问你 |
[05:50] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[05:51] | Ross said my name up there. | 罗斯刚刚说了我的名字 |
[05:53] | Come on, I can’t just pretend it didn’t happen, can I? | 我不能假装没听到吧 |
[05:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:57] | Monica, what should I do? | 莫妮卡 我该怎么办 |
[05:59] | Just do the right thing. | 不要出错就行 |
[06:03] | What? | 什么 |
[06:05] | Tow the line! Thread the needle! Think outside the box! | 听天由命 努力争取 不要死心眼 |
[06:08] | Wait, listen, | 听我说 |
[06:09] | I think I’m gonna talk to Ross about what he thinks it meant. | 我想直接去问罗斯他是什么意思 |
[06:11] | Wait! Rachel, no. | 等等 瑞秋 不要 |
[06:14] | He’s married. | 他结婚了 |
[06:16] | Married. | 结婚了 |
[06:17] | If you don’t realize that, I can’t help you. | 要是你还不懂 我也没办法 |
[06:20] | Okay. You’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[06:22] | You’re right. You can’t help me. | 你说得对 你帮不了我 |
[06:26] | Jack, is it all our fault? | 杰克 这是我们的错吗 |
[06:29] | – Were we bad parents? – Yes. | -我们是不合格的家长吗 -是的 |
[06:32] | Oh yeah? Who serves steak when there’s no place to sit? | 是吗 什么人会让客人站着吃牛排 |
[06:35] | I mean how are you supposed to eat this? | 叫人家怎么吃 |
[06:37] | Hey, what’s up? | 还好吗 |
[06:41] | Where were you? We were supposed to meet at the wine cellar. | 你去哪里了 不是约在酒窖见吗 |
[06:43] | – Forget it. That’s off. – Why? | -算了 没戏了 -为什么 |
[06:45] | The next tour of the wine cellar… | 下一次的酒窖参观 |
[06:49] | …will plan in two in-in minutes. | 将在两分钟后举行 |
[06:55] | Joey, what are you doing? | 乔伊 你搞什么 |
[06:57] | You promised Phoebe you won’t eat meat till she has the babies. | 你答应菲比 等她生完才吃肉 |
[06:59] | I figure we’re in another country, so it doesn’t count. | 我想既然我们在国外就不算 |
[07:03] | – That’s true. – The men’s got a point. | -那倒是 -他说得太有道理了 |
[07:07] | Oh, hi. | 嗨 |
[07:08] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:10] | I’m sorry things aren’t working out so well. | 抱歉 事情竟然出了状况 |
[07:12] | No… | 不 |
[07:13] | It could be better. It’ll be okay, right? | 的确不太妙 不过会解决的 |
[07:17] | Oh, yeah! Of course. She’s gonna get over this, you know. | 当然了 她不会放在心上的 |
[07:20] | I mean, so you said my name. | 你脱口说出我的名字又如何 |
[07:22] | You know you just said it because you saw me there. | 不过是因为你刚好看到我 |
[07:25] | If you’d seen a circus freak, you would’ve said: | 如果你看到的是马戏团小丑 你就会说 |
[07:27] | “I take thee, circus Freak.” | 我娶你 马戏团小丑 |
[07:31] | It didn’t mean anything. It’s a mistake. | 根本没有别的意思 只是无心之过 |
[07:33] | It didn’t mean anything. Right? | 没有别的意思 对吧 |
[07:37] | Oh, no! Of course it didn’t mean anything. I mean… | 当然没有别的意思了 |
[07:41] | I can understand why Emily would think it meant something… | 但是我明白艾蜜莉为何误会 |
[07:44] | You know… because it was you. | 因为是你的名字 |
[07:46] | But it absolutely didn’t. It didn’t! It didn’t! | 但是没别的意思 真的没有 |
[07:51] | Ross, the band’s ready outside for your first dance with Emily. | 罗斯 乐队正在等你跟艾蜜莉开舞 |
[07:54] | Oh! The band’s ready! | 原来乐队准备好了 |
[07:57] | We’ve got to do what the band says. | 我们最好听乐队的话 |
[08:00] | I don’t care about the stupid band! | 我才不在乎什么傻瓜乐队呢 |
[08:04] | You spit on me, man! | 你口水喷到我了 |
[08:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:09] | Emily is taking kind of a long time. | 艾蜜莉也进去太久了吧 |
[08:12] | You know when I locked myself in the bathroom at my wedding… | 我结婚时也躲在厕所不出来 |
[08:14] | …because I was trying to pop the window out of the frame. | 那是因为我要撬开窗户 |
[08:18] | Get the hell out of there. You know? | 我一心想要逃出去 |
[08:25] | Emily! Emily! | 艾蜜莉 艾蜜莉 |
[08:29] | I’m coming in! | 我要进去了 |
[08:33] | Oh, look at that. Same thing. | 你看 同一招 |
[08:40] | Listen, in the middle of everything, | 如果我中途大喊 |
[08:41] | if I scream, “Yippee!” just ignore me. | “好耶” 你就当作没听到 |
[08:47] | – Oh, my God! Rachel! – Oh, hello, Rachel. | -天啊 瑞秋 -你好 瑞秋 |
[08:51] | Ross said my name. | 罗斯说的是我的名字 |
[08:54] | Okay? My name! | 知道吗 我的名字 |
[08:55] | Ross said my name up there. | 他在婚礼上说出我的名字 |
[08:57] | That obviously means he still loves me! | 很显然表示他还爱着我 |
[09:01] | Okay, don’t believe me. I know I’m right. | 不信就算了 我绝对没误会 |
[09:03] | Do you guys want to go downstairs and get a drink? | 你们要不要下楼喝一杯 |
[09:06] | Yes, we do. | 好啊 |
[09:09] | But we have to change first. | 不过我们要先换衣服 |
[09:11] | Yes, I want to change. | 对 我想换衣服 |
[09:14] | Why don’t you go down get us a table. | 你先下去占位子吧 |
[09:16] | – We’ll be down like five minutes. – Fifteen minutes. | -我们五分钟就下去 -十五分钟 |
[09:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:23] | Hello. Oh, Pheebs! It’s Phoebe! | 喂 菲比啊 是菲比 |
[09:26] | – Oh, hey, hey. – Oh, great. | -是吗 -太好了 |
[09:29] | So, what happened? | 怎么样 |
[09:31] | Well, Ross said my name. | 罗斯说出了我的名字 |
[09:33] | I know. But I don’t think that means anything. | 我知道 不过他是无心的 |
[09:35] | Okay, Phoebe, you know what? | 菲比 这样吧 |
[09:36] | Let’s look at this objectively, all right. | 我们冷静客观地想想看 |
[09:38] | Ninth grade, right? | 高一那年 |
[09:39] | The obsession starts, all right? | 他就疯狂迷上了我 |
[09:43] | Summer after ninth grade, | 高一暑假 |
[09:44] | he sees me in a two-piece for the first time. | 他头一次看我穿两件式泳衣 |
[09:46] | His obsession begins to grow, right? | 更是不可自拔爱上我 |
[09:49] | Listen, why don’t we go change in my room? | 去我房间换衣服好了 |
[09:51] | My clothes are… | 可是我的衣服在… |
[10:09] | Wow, you look… | 你看起来真是… |
[10:10] | – No time for that. – Okay. | -没时间废话了 -好的 |
[10:16] | Hey, dude! Let me in! I got a girl out here! | 老兄 让我进去 我有女伴 |
[10:20] | I got a girl in here! | 我也有 |
[10:23] | No, you don’t. I just saw you go in there with Monica. | 才怪 我看到你跟莫妮卡进去了 |
[10:28] | Well, we’re hanging out in here. | 我们在里面聊天 |
[10:32] | Look, which one of us is gonna be having sex in there, me or you? | 你说我们谁有机会上床 |
[10:36] | Well, I suppose I would have to say you. | 看来我只能说是你了 |
[10:40] | – What if we’re watching a movie in here? – Which we are! | -我们要是想看电影呢 -是的 |
[10:44] | And we aleady paid for it. | 我们都付费了 |
[10:46] | It’s My Giant. | 正在看《我的巨人》 |
[10:48] | My Giant? | 《我的巨人》 |
[10:49] | I love that movie! | 我爱死那部电影了 |
[10:56] | You really think this is okay? | 你确定这样好吗 |
[10:58] | Well, Ross and Emily aren’t going to use it. | 反正罗斯跟艾蜜莉也用不到 |
[11:01] | Oh, it’s so beautiful! | 这里好漂亮 |
[11:05] | I don’t feel right about this. | 可是我总觉得不太妥当 |
[11:07] | Oh Mon-Mon-Mon-Mon-look | 莫妮卡听我说 |
[11:10] | This is the honeymoon suite. | 这是蜜月套房 |
[11:12] | The room expects sex. | 房间期待着性爱 |
[11:16] | The room would be disappointed if it didn’t get sex. | 如果没有 这间房一定很失望 |
[11:20] | All the other honeymoon suites would think it was a loser. | 在其它蜜月套房面前抬不起头 |
[11:25] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[11:29] | Emily! | 艾蜜莉 |
[11:30] | Nope! Not under here! | 没有 没看到 |
[11:35] | – You didn’t find her? – No, I’ve looked everywhere. | -你还没找到她吗 -我到处都找遍了 |
[11:38] | You couldn’t have looked everywhere, or else you would’ve found her. | 你一定漏掉了什么地方 否则早就找到了 |
[11:41] | – I think you should keep look! – Yeah! For about 30 minutes? | -你应该继续找 -大概再找个三十分钟 |
[11:44] | Or 45? | 或是四十五分钟 |
[11:48] | Wow! In 45 minutes, you could find her twice. | 四十五分钟可以找到两次了 |
[11:54] | No, for all I know, | 不了 说不定 |
[11:55] | she’s trying to find me but couldn’t, because I kept moving around. | 她想找我也找不到 因为我跑来跑去的 |
[11:59] | From now on, I’m staying in one place. | 从现在开始我不动了 |
[12:02] | Right here. | 我就待在这里 |
[12:07] | – Well it’s getting late. – We’re going to go. | -时间晚了 -我们要走了 |
[12:09] | Actually, | 其实吧 |
[12:11] | do you guys mind staying here for a while? | 陪陪我如何 |
[12:15] | You know, we’ve got to get up early and catch that plane to New York. | 可是我们明天一早就要搭机回纽约 |
[12:18] | Yeah, it’s a very large plane. | 是啊 很大的飞机 |
[12:22] | That’s cool. | 那就算了 |
[12:27] | But we’ll stay here with you. | 不过我们还是陪你一会 |
[12:29] | Thanks, guys! | 谢了 两位 |
[12:33] | I really appreciate this, but you don’t need to rub my butt. | 我很感激 但是你也不用摸我屁股啊 |
[12:50] | We have to leave for New York in an hour. | 我们一小时后就要回纽约了 |
[12:52] | I know. I’ve been looking at those doors. | 我知道 我一直在看那扇门 |
[12:55] | They look pretty soundproof, don’t you think? | 隔音效果似乎很好 你觉得呢 |
[12:58] | We can’t do that. That’s insane. | 不行 你疯了 |
[13:01] | I mean, A, he could wake up. And B, you know… | 第一 他可能醒来 第二 |
[13:05] | …let’s go for it. | 管他呢 |
[13:11] | Emily, Emily, Emily! | 艾蜜莉 艾蜜莉 艾蜜莉 |
[13:15] | Emily! | 艾蜜莉 |
[13:16] | Nope. | 不是 |
[13:19] | You can forget about Emily, she’s not with us. | 不用找她了 她没来 |
[13:21] | We’ve come for her things. | 我们来拿她的东西 |
[13:23] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[13:24] | She’s in hiding. She’s utterly humiliated. | 她躲起来了 因为她很丢脸 |
[13:27] | She doesn’t want to see you ever again. | 这辈子都不想再见到你 |
[13:29] | We’re very sad that it didn’t work out between you and Emily, monkey. | 很遗憾你们两个闹成这样 兔崽子 |
[13:36] | But I think you’re absolutely delicious! | 不过你实在是秀色可餐 |
[13:40] | Excuse me, I’m standing right here. | 抱歉 我人还站在这里呢 |
[13:45] | Oh, yes. | 是啊 |
[13:47] | There you are. | 阴魂不散 |
[13:51] | You guys hurry up! Get some! There’s a whole cart outside. | 大家动作快 外面还有一车 |
[13:55] | Goodbye, Geller. | 再见了 盖勒 |
[13:56] | Now, hold on. Hold on. | 等一下 别走 |
[13:58] | Look, look. Your daughter and I | 听我说 令媛跟我 |
[14:00] | are supposed to leave tonight for our honeymoon. | 今晚应该去度蜜月 |
[14:04] | You tell her I’m gonna be at that airport, | 请你转告她 我会去机场 |
[14:06] | and I hope she will be there too. | 我希望她也会去 |
[14:08] | I said Rachel’s name, but it didn’t mean anything, okay? | 我说了瑞秋的名字 但这只是无心之过 |
[14:12] | She’s just a friend. That’s all! | 她不过是我的朋友 仅此而已 |
[14:13] | Just tell Emily I love her and… | 请转告艾蜜莉 我爱她 |
[14:16] | …I can’t imagine spending my life with anyone else. | 我只想跟她共度余生 |
[14:19] | Please, promise me that you’ll tell her that. | 求你了 请保证一定会转告她 |
[14:24] | All right, I’ll tell her. | 好吧 我会告诉她 |
[14:26] | Come on, bugger face! | 走吧 臭婆娘 |
[14:28] | Call me. | 打电话给我 |
[14:31] | You spend your half life in the bathroom. | 你也一天到晚待在厕所 |
[14:33] | Why do you never go out the bloody window? | 怎么就不会从窗户滚蛋 |
[14:52] | You know, maybe it’s best we never got to do it again. | 或许我们不再上床才对 |
[14:56] | Yeah, it kind of makes that one night special. | 否则那晚就不特别了 |
[15:03] | You know technically, we still are over international waters. | 理论上讲我们还在国际海域上 |
[15:08] | I’m going to the bathroom. | 我去洗手间 |
[15:10] | – Maybe I’ll see you there in a bit? – Okay. | -待会来找我 -好的 |
[15:20] | Can I ask you something? | 我可以问个问题吗 |
[15:22] | No. | 不行 |
[15:24] | Felicity and I we were watched My Giant- | 我昨晚跟费丽西蒂一起看《我的巨人》 |
[15:28] | And I was thinking: | 我心想 |
[15:28] | “I’ll never gonna be as good an actor as that giant.” | 自己永远不可能演得跟那个巨人一样棒 |
[15:32] | Do you think I’m wasting my life with this acting thing? | 我执着于当演员是不是浪费时间呢 |
[15:37] | No. | 不 |
[15:38] | I mean, the giant’s like five years younger than me. | 那个巨人大概比我小五岁 |
[15:40] | You know? You think I’ll ever get there? | 我有办法跟他一样优秀吗 |
[15:44] | Yes. | 是 |
[15:47] | – Thanks, man. – Okay, man. | -谢了 -不客气 |
[15:50] | But what about how much taller he is than me? | 但是他比我高好多啊 |
[15:54] | I mean, there’s no way I can make myself taller now, you know. | 我现在已经不可能再长高了 |
[15:58] | Who knows what science will come up with in the future… | 以后科学怎么发展又有谁知道呢 |
[16:01] | …but Chandler | 钱德勒 |
[16:02] | what if I die an unsuccessful, regular-size man? | 如果我死时 只是一个普通身高的小人物呢 |
[16:08] | Hi, Monica, you’ve been in the bathroom for like a half-hour. | 莫妮卡 你上厕所上了半个小时 |
[16:11] | I know! | 我知道 |
[16:14] | Had the beef tips, huh? | 你也吃了牛肉啊 |
[16:33] | You ate meat! | 你吃过肉了 |
[16:37] | You had sex! | 你(们)上床了 |
[16:41] | No, we didn’t. | 我们才没有 |
[16:42] | I know you didn’t. I was talking about Monica. | 我知道你没有 我说的是莫妮卡 |
[16:46] | Phoebe, I did not have sex. | 菲比 我才没跟人上床呢 |
[16:48] | This pregnancy is throwing me all off. | 怀孕害我灵力不强了 |
[16:51] | – I’m gonna say hi to the chick and duck. – Me too! | -我要去跟阿鸡阿鸭打招呼 -我也去 |
[16:54] | Why would you need to say hi? | 你何必去 |
[16:56] | You’ve been feeding them for four days. | 你已经喂了它们四天了 |
[16:58] | Oh, right. Maybe I’ll just go home. | 没错 我回家好了 |
[17:11] | We certainly are alone. | 只剩下我们两个了 |
[17:13] | Yes. Good thing we have that “not New York” rule. | 是的 幸好我们说好回纽约就不行 |
[17:15] | Right. | 没错 |
[17:18] | Listen, since we’re on that subject… | 你看 既然说到这个 |
[17:21] | …I just wanted to tell you that… | 我想告诉你 |
[17:24] | I was going through a really hard time in London… | 当时我在伦敦心情很不好 |
[17:27] | …what with my brother getting married | 因为我哥结婚 |
[17:28] | – and that guy thinking I was Ross’ mother. – Right. | -别人还把我认作是他妈 -没错 |
[17:33] | Well, anyway, I just… | 不过 无论如何 |
[17:36] | That night meant a lot to me. I guess I’m just trying to say thanks. | 那晚对我来说意义非凡 我要谢谢你 |
[17:44] | You know, that night meant a lot to me too. | 那晚对我来说也是意义非凡 |
[17:46] | It wasn’t because I was in a bad place or anything. | 并不是因为我也心情不好什么的 |
[17:48] | It just meant a lot to me ’cause, you’re really hot! | 我觉得很重要是因为 你太正点了 |
[17:57] | Is that okay? | 这样说可以吗 |
[17:59] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:01] | And I’m cute too? | 而且我也很帅 |
[18:04] | And you’re cute too! | 而且你也很帅 |
[18:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:07] | – All right, I gotta go unpack. – Okay. | -我要去整理行李了 -好的 |
[18:13] | Bye. | 拜 |
[18:28] | I’m still on London time. Does that count? | 我时差还没调回来 这样可以算吗 |
[18:32] | – Oh, that counts! – Oh, good! | -当然算 -太好了 |
[18:42] | Rach, Rach. | 瑞秋 瑞秋 |
[18:44] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[18:46] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[18:48] | I’ve been on standby for a flight home for hours. | 我等候补机位回纽约 已经等了几小时了 |
[18:53] | So no sign of Emily? | 你还没等到艾蜜莉 |
[18:54] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[18:59] | So… | 那个 |
[19:01] | What time do you suppose to leave? | 你是什么时候的飞机 |
[19:03] | This is the last call for flight 1066 to Athens- | 前住雅典的1066航班 最后一次呼叫登机 |
[19:07] | The last call- | 最后一次呼叫登机 |
[19:09] | Pretty soon, I guess. | 我想就快了 |
[19:13] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[19:16] | I just, I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[19:17] | How could she do this? | 她怎么可以这样 |
[19:20] | Am I like a complete idiot for thinking she’d actually show up? | 我是不是白痴 竟然以为她会来 |
[19:24] | No. | 不 |
[19:26] | You’re not an idiot, Ross. | 你不是白痴 罗斯 |
[19:28] | You’re a guy very much in love. | 你只是爱得无可救药 |
[19:31] | Same difference. | 那还不是一样 |
[19:33] | All passengers for flight 1066 to Athens should now be onboard- | 搭乘1066航班前住雅典的旅客请登机 |
[19:38] | I get it! | 听到了 |
[19:44] | Well, that’s that. | 没希望了 |
[19:46] | No, you know what? | 错 知道吗 |
[19:48] | I think you should go. | 我觉得你应该去 |
[19:50] | – What? – Yeah. I do. I think you should go by yourself, | -什么 -是的 我觉得你应该自己去 |
[19:54] | get some distance, | 在遥远的地方 |
[19:55] | clear your head. I think it’d be really good. | 想个清楚 我认为会很有帮助 |
[19:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:00] | Come on. Ross, I think it would be really good for you. | 去吧 罗斯 这对你一定有帮助 |
[20:05] | I could, yeah, I can do that. | 我可以去 |
[20:09] | I can’t, I can’t even believe her! | 我简直无法相信她 |
[20:12] | No, y’know what, I am, I am gonna go! | 知道吗 我决定去了 |
[20:14] | – Good. – Why not? | -很好 -有何不可呢 |
[20:15] | – Right? – Right. | -对不对 -对 |
[20:17] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[20:18] | Okay, I’ll see you back at home. | 我们纽约见了 |
[20:20] | If I ever get a flight out of here. | 希望我搭得上飞机 |
[20:25] | What? Wait, what? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[20:29] | Why don’t you come? | 不如你也一起来 |
[20:30] | I mean, I have two tickets. Why not? | 反正我有两张机票 |
[20:35] | Well, I don’t know, Ross. Really? | 不太好吧 罗斯 真的吗 |
[20:39] | Yeah. It’d be great. I mean, you can… | 是啊 一定很好玩 你可以… |
[20:42] | You can lay on the beach… | 你可以躺在海滩上 |
[20:44] | …and I can cry over my failed marriage. | 我可以哭诉婚姻失败 |
[20:48] | You see how I make jokes? | 你看我多幽默啊 |
[20:51] | Really. I mean… | 真的 |
[20:53] | I could use a friend. | 我需要有朋友陪我 |
[20:55] | Oh, wow. Okay, maybe. | 好吧 无妨 |
[21:01] | – Yes, I can do that! – Okay. | -我可以陪你去 -好的 |
[21:03] | – Cool. – All right. | -太好了 -走吧 |
[21:07] | Okay, we’re going to Greece. | 我们去希腊 |
[21:10] | I forgot my jacket! | 我忘了拿外套 |
[21:12] | – Well, you tell them to wait. – Okay. | -你叫他们等一下 -好的 |
[21:14] | Wait! Wait! | 等一下 |
[21:21] | Emily. | 艾蜜莉 |
[21:28] | Oh no-no-no! Oh-no! | 别误会 不是的 |
[21:31] | No! No! | 别走 别走 |
[21:33] | Emily. | 艾蜜莉 |
[21:38] | Yes, I’ll have a glass of Merlot… | 我要杯梅洛红酒 |
[21:41] | …and he’ll have a white wine spritzer. | 这位要气泡酒 |
[21:51] | Hey, look at that, the airport’s moving. | 瞧啊 机场在动 |
[21:54] | Are we moving? | 飞机在动吗 |
[21:55] | Are we moving? Why are we moving? | 飞机在动吗 为什么飞机会动 |
[21:57] | Hey, time-out, | 暂停下 |
[21:58] | umm, yeah, does the captain know that we’re moving? | 机长知道飞机在动吗 |
[22:02] | Oh, my gosh! | 老天爷啊 |