时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Are you looking at naked tribe’s women? | 你在看土著裸女吗 |
[00:08] | No, look. | 不是 你看 |
[00:10] | That’s a pig. | 这是只猪 |
[00:12] | I know, I know, but look at the knobs on her. | 我知道 你看它的咪咪多大 |
[00:21] | Emily’s cousin kicked me out! | 艾蜜莉的表弟把我赶出来了 |
[00:23] | What?! | 什么 |
[00:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:24] | Well, when you’re subletting an apartment from your wife’s cousin | 老婆的表弟转租公寓给你 |
[00:27] | and then you get a divorce, | 当离婚时 |
[00:29] | sometimes the cousin suddenly wants his apartment back. | 表弟就会突然把房子要回去 |
[00:32] | How can he do that? Didn’t you sign a lease? | 他怎么能这么做 你们没签租约吗 |
[00:33] | Who needs a lease when it’s family! | 谁跟亲戚租公寓还签租约 |
[00:37] | Hey, you can stay with us! We’ll take care of ya! | 你可以跟我们住 |
[00:40] | Oh, yeah! Absolutely! Anything you need man! | 就是啊 只要你需要 |
[00:42] | But you have to promise me you’ll let us know the second | 但是你心情好一点了 |
[00:44] | you are feeling better so that we can make fun of your hair! | 就得说一声 好让我们取笑你的鸡窝头 |
[00:49] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[00:51] | Thanks you guys, I really appreciate this. | 谢谢 我太感激了 |
[00:53] | All right, I’m gonna get packing again. | 我又要去收拾行李了 |
[00:56] | Man, I’ve been moving around so much lately, | 我最近搬来搬去的 |
[00:58] | I’m beginning to feel like a nomad. | 简直像盲流 |
[01:03] | – What? – He thought you said gonad. | -怎么了 -他以为你说你像流氓 |
[01:13] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:18] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:20] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:23] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:27] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:30] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:33] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:36] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:38] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:41] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:43] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:46] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:58] | Wow, Monica, if every restaurant is as clean as yours, | 莫妮卡 假如餐厅都像你这里这么干挣 |
[02:01] | I’d have a tough time making a living. | 我就失业了 |
[02:03] | Oh, Larry. | 瞧你说的 莱瑞 |
[02:05] | Umm, do health inspectors work on commission? | 卫生稽查员挣佣金的吗 |
[02:07] | No, bribes. | 不 是拿贿赂 |
[02:10] | – It’s okay to laugh right? – Yeah, I was just kidding. | -可以笑吧 -当然 我只是开玩笑 |
[02:13] | I’ll check the kitchen floors. | 我去检查厨房地板 |
[02:15] | Okay, knock yourself out, Larry. | 随便查 莱瑞 |
[02:18] | Yum-my! | 帅气 |
[02:22] | Larry? | 莱瑞吗 |
[02:22] | Oh yeah! I’d let him check out my kitchen floors. | 我也愿意让他检查我家厨房地板 |
[02:29] | A 98. | 98分 |
[02:31] | I deducted 2 points because you are not wearing your chef’s hat, | 你没戴厨师帽 所以扣两分 |
[02:33] | and that is a Section 5 violation. | 因为违反了第五条规定 |
[02:35] | Uh, look, Larry honey, | 听着 莱瑞 亲爱的 |
[02:39] | umm, I wrote the book on Section 5 | 第五条是我写的 |
[02:42] | and I know that you don’t have to wear your hat | 我知道在厨房 |
[02:43] | unless you’re in the kitchen. | 才要戴帽子 |
[02:44] | And where is your hat? | 你的帽子呢 |
[02:46] | It’s in the kitchen, I’ll go get it. | 在厨房 我进去拿 |
[02:49] | Ahh there’s the 2 points. | 扣两分 |
[02:52] | Hey, you should really read that book you wrote. | 你应该好好读读你写的手册 |
[03:00] | Wow! You saw the hat in the kitchen | 你看到帽子在厨房 |
[03:03] | and you’d know that she’d have to go in there hatless to get it. | 知道她进去时没戴帽子 |
[03:07] | You can have your own health inspector detective show! | 你可以开一档卫生稽查侦探节目了 |
[03:10] | Oh, I don’t know about that. | 你过奖了 |
[03:13] | Yeah, but then I can be you sidekick Vunda. | 那样我就能当你的助手 叫芳达 |
[03:17] | Maybe uh, Vunda could give me her number | 也许芳达可以给我电话号码 |
[03:19] | and I can ask her to dinner sometime. | 我改天约她吃饭 |
[03:20] | Okay, she would love that! | 她很乐意 |
[03:21] | Y’know, since you know all the clean places to eat. | 因为你挑的都是干净馆子 |
[03:27] | – I-I’ll call ya. – Okay. | -电话联系 -好的 |
[03:34] | He’s so funny! | 他真有趣 |
[03:43] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢你 |
[03:45] | Mon? How’s Ross doing? | 莫妮卡 罗斯还好吧 |
[03:47] | Y’know since all the Emily stuff. | 还在为艾蜜莉伤心吗 |
[03:49] | He’s not great but he’s dealing with it. | 心情不太好 不过还死不了 |
[03:52] | Oh wait a minute, you’re not gonna try… | 等等 你不会想… |
[03:54] | Oh, honey, please, no, | 亲爱的 拜托 |
[03:55] | I can’t get started with all that Ross stuff again. | 我跟罗斯不可能从头来过了 |
[03:58] | I mean, he’s gonna screwed up for a looong time. | 他还会颓废好一阵子的 |
[04:00] | And besides y’know, I don’t, | 而且你知道 |
[04:01] | I don’t go for guys right after they get divorced. | 我不追刚离婚的男人 |
[04:04] | Right, you only go for them 5 minutes before they get married. | 对 你只追快结婚的男人 |
[04:13] | Two pounds of Moca Java please. | 两磅爪哇摩卡咖啡豆 |
[04:14] | Danny. | 是丹尼 |
[04:16] | Are you guys ever gonna go out again? | 你们还会再约会吗 |
[04:17] | I don’t know! | 不知道 |
[04:18] | He hasn’t called me since that one time when we went out. | 约会一次后 他就再没给我打过电话 |
[04:20] | I see him in the hallway, we flirt, | 我在走廊里碰见他 我们眉来眼去 |
[04:22] | I’m all ha-ha-ha-ha, and nothing. | 我笑得花枝乱颤 却没下文 |
[04:27] | Hey! | 你们好 |
[04:28] | – Hi Danny! – Wow! Thirsty huh? | -你好 丹尼 -哦 很渴对吧 |
[04:30] | Uh, actually, actually, I’m having a party at my place on Saturday, | 我周六在家开派对 |
[04:33] | it’s sort of a house warming kind of thing. | 庆祝搬新家 |
[04:34] | Ohh, fun! | 太好了 |
[04:35] | Ohh, great! | 真棒 |
[04:36] | Yeah, I’m really looking forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[04:38] | Okay, see ya. | 再见 |
[04:44] | Well, I guess we won’t be warming his house. | 看来他的新家不欢迎我们 |
[04:48] | Okay. All right, I see what he’s doing! | 好吧 我知道他在玩什么把戏了 |
[04:52] | He’s not asking me out, because he wants me to ask him out. | 他不约我 是想让我约他 |
[04:56] | And you’re not gonna do that. | 而你不会主动 |
[04:58] | That’s right! ‘Cause that would give him the control! | 当然 那样他就占上风了 |
[05:02] | So now he’s all ooh, coming up with this whole | 所以他借”开派对” |
[05:05] | I’ve got a party thing y’know, | 为幌子 |
[05:06] | trying to get me to hint around for an invitation. | 向我发出邀请的信号 |
[05:09] | Blew up in his face, didn’t it? | 可是我当场给他好看 |
[05:12] | So-so there is no party. | 所以他根本没有要办派对吗 |
[05:14] | No, there’s a party. There’s a party. | 有 当然有 |
[05:18] | But the power, | 但是控制权落谁手中 |
[05:20] | that is still up for grabs. | 依然是未知数 |
[05:23] | You follow me? | 懂了吗 |
[05:24] | I think so. | 应该吧 |
[05:26] | So, he-he’s not inviting you to his party because he likes you. | 你说他喜欢你 所以故意不约你 |
[05:30] | Exactly. | 就是这样 |
[05:41] | Ross? | 罗斯 |
[05:42] | Hey roomies! | 嗨 室友们 |
[05:46] | Love what you’ve done with the place. | 你把家里布置得真温馨 |
[05:49] | Oh, yeah I know, I know, it’s a lot of boxes, | 我知道箱子堆得到处都是 |
[05:50] | but again I really appreciate you guys letting me stay here. | 我要再次感谢你们收容我 |
[05:54] | Not a problem. | 应该的 |
[05:55] | And listen, hey! | 听我说 |
[05:56] | Since you’re gonna be here for a while, why don’t- | 既然你要在这里住一阵子 |
[05:57] | I was thinking we uh, put your name on the answering machine. | 干脆在电话留言上加上你好了 |
[06:00] | Oh, I uh, hope you don’t mind, | 希望你们别介意 |
[06:02] | I kinda already, jazzed it up a little. | 但是我已经录了段劲爆的 |
[06:06] | Check it out. | 你们听 |
[06:13] | We will, we will, call you back! | 我们一定 一定会回你电话 |
[06:20] | Pretty cool, huh? | 很酷吧 |
[06:25] | You’re fake laughing too, right? | 你也是假笑吧 |
[06:26] | Oh, the tears are real. | 不过眼泪是真的 |
[06:32] | You look beautiful this evening. | 你今晚真漂亮 |
[06:35] | Show me the badge again. | 再给我看一次徽章 |
[06:42] | Shiny. | 好闪 |
[06:44] | Oh, will you mind if I wash up? | 我去洗个手 |
[06:45] | Because I came straight from working | 下班就直接过来了 |
[06:46] | and who knows where these babies have been. | 谁知道它们摸过哪里 |
[06:49] | You are just nonstop! | 你真会耍宝 |
[07:01] | We’re outta here! | 我们走 |
[07:03] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[07:03] | Just walking past the kitchen I saw 10 violations! | 我刚经过厨房就看到十项违规 |
[07:06] | I’m shutting this place down! | 我要勒令他们停业 |
[07:07] | You have the power to do that? | 你有这么大的权利吗 |
[07:09] | This does. | 这个有 |
[07:12] | Shut it down. | 那就让他们停业吧 |
[07:28] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[07:31] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[07:33] | You built a fort didn’t ya? | 你在建堡垒吗 |
[07:38] | Kinda. | 差不多吧 |
[07:40] | Oh my God, the air purifier! | 我的天 空气净化器 |
[07:42] | Ross’s air purifier! | 罗斯的空气净化器 |
[07:43] | All I heard of 4 years through college was | 大学四年 我一直听到… |
[07:48] | Dude, you should’ve gone out once and a while. | 老兄 你不该只闷在宿舍里 |
[07:51] | I hate this thing! | 我讨厌这玩意儿 |
[07:53] | Come on, Chandler, Ross is our friend. | 拜托 钱德勒 罗斯是我们的好友 |
[07:55] | He needs us right now, | 他现在需要我们的帮助 |
[07:57] | so why don’t you be a grown up | 所以你为什么不成熟点 |
[07:58] | and come and watch some TV in the fort! | 进堡垒一起看电视吧 |
[08:06] | Oh, hi Danny. | 你好 丹尼 |
[08:07] | Hey guys, I just uh, wanted to invite you to the party tomorrow night. | 我想邀请你们参加明晚的派对 |
[08:10] | Oh, thanks! We’ll try to stop by. | 多谢 我们有时间就过去 |
[08:12] | Uh, actually, I think I’m gonna be busy. | 不过我可能有事 |
[08:16] | You are? | 是吗 |
[08:17] | Yeah! Remember I got that uh, gala. | 对 我上次跟你说有个庆典 |
[08:23] | Yeah, what’s the gala for? | 什么庆典 |
[08:25] | It’s a uh, regatta gala. | 赛船大会 |
[08:29] | Really! You-you sail? | 是嘛 你会参赛吗 |
[08:31] | No-no, but I support it. | 不会 可是我赞助比赛 |
[08:34] | Okay, hope I see you tomorrow night. | 希望明晚能见到你 |
[08:38] | Take care. | 保重 |
[08:42] | Walked right into that one didn’t he? | 我这招让他见识厉害了 不是吗 |
[08:45] | What one? | 哪一招 |
[08:47] | You wanted him to invite you to the party and he did it! | 你希望他邀你参加派对 他也来啦 |
[08:50] | Yeah, but he waited until the last minute! | 可是他等到最后一刻才来 |
[08:52] | So if I said yes, he would know I had nothing better to do | 如果我答应 他就知道我没事可做 |
[08:55] | than wait around for an invitation to his stupid party. | 等着被他邀请参加派对 |
[08:57] | I said, “No!” Which puts me right back in the driver seat. | 但是我说不去 所以还是我占上风 |
[09:02] | Great. So the ball is in his court? | 很好 所以换他出招了吗 |
[09:04] | Ball? No, there is no ball. | 出招 他没招可出了 |
[09:18] | Joey, please! | 乔伊 麻烦你 |
[09:20] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:38] | Hello children! | 小鬼们 |
[09:39] | Hey! Wanna play some foosball? Please? | 要不要玩桌上足球 拜托 |
[09:44] | – Okay. – No, no. | -好的 -不不 |
[09:46] | We have to move the table into my room, yeah! | 游戏桌搬进我房间了 |
[09:48] | ‘Cause of all the boxes. Come on! | 因为外面太多箱子 来吧 |
[09:57] | All right, I have one question. What is the deal with this? | 我有个问题 这是什么意思 |
[10:03] | Bye-bye little puppet Joey hand? | 小布偶乔伊说再见吗 |
[10:07] | No, the quiet down thing! | 不是 叫我闭嘴的手势 |
[10:10] | You mean this. | 你是说这样啊 |
[10:14] | Look, I-I-I don’t know how much more of this I can take! | 我不知道我还能忍多久 |
[10:17] | Did you know he taped over my Baywatch tape | 他竟然拿我的《海滩游侠》录影带 |
[10:20] | with some show about bugs! | 去录什么小虫子 |
[10:23] | My God! What if that had been porn? | 天啊 要是里面录的是黄片呢 |
[10:28] | All right look, y’know, this maybe tough | 别激动 或许是很难忍受 |
[10:30] | but come on, it’s Ross! I survived college with him! | 可他是罗斯 我跟他大学同寝室四年都没死 |
[10:33] | All right, I guess I can hold out a little longer. | 好吧 或许我还可以再忍一阵子 |
[10:36] | – Let’s have a game. – Okay. | -来玩吧 -好的 |
[10:40] | – No no no! – Yes. | -不好 -进了 |
[10:45] | Uh fellas, | 两位 |
[10:53] | Okay, so he’s out of here. | 他非走不可 |
[11:02] | You guys got anything to eat? | 这里有没有吃的 |
[11:03] | I just went down to Johnos for some chicken and it was closed! | 我刚去强诺店买鸡块 那里停业了 |
[11:06] | Oh, I took Larry there to eat but it was all violated. | 我带莱瑞去 但那里违规太多 |
[11:08] | So we shut it down! | 所以我们勒令他们停业 |
[11:11] | Pheebs, if this guy keeps closing down all of our favorite places, | 菲比 如果这家伙不断关掉大家喜欢的餐馆 |
[11:14] | where are we gonna eat?! | 以后我们上哪吃饭 |
[11:15] | I don’t know, clean places? | 去干净的地方怎么样 |
[11:17] | Umm, yum! | 好好吃 |
[11:25] | It’s Danny. | 是丹尼 |
[11:26] | Don’t let him in! I’m supposed to be at a regatta gala. | 别让他进来 我应该在参加赛船大会 |
[11:29] | We’ll be right there! | 马上就来 |
[11:31] | Can’t you just say it starts later? | 你不能说赛船大会还没开始吗 |
[11:32] | What? What kind of a regatta gala starts at night?! | 哪有赛船大会在晚上举行的 |
[11:36] | The fake kind! | 假的那种 |
[11:41] | Hey, hi, I need a ladle. You got a ladle? | 我想借个勺子 你有吗 |
[11:44] | We have a ladle. | 有 |
[11:48] | – Thanks, see you at the party. – Okay. | -谢谢 派对上见 -好的 |
[11:51] | Hey, you guys, you know what Larry would say? | 你们知道莱瑞会怎么回答吗 |
[11:53] | He would say, “See you ladle.” | 他会说 “勺后见” |
[12:00] | Well, I-I-I’m done with this. | 我看完了 |
[12:01] | You want anything Ross? | 你要看吗 罗斯 |
[12:02] | Sports? International? Apartment listings? | 体育版 国际版 还是租屋版 |
[12:06] | I’ll take sports. | 我要体育版 |
[12:07] | Mine! | 我要 |
[12:10] | All right. Uhh, international. | 那就国际版好了 |
[12:11] | Oh that’s mine too! | 我也要 |
[12:14] | I’m Italian! | 我老家是意大利 |
[12:18] | Well, I guess I can check out those apartment listings, | 那我就看看租屋广告吧 |
[12:20] | even though there’s never anything in here. | 不过报上向来没好屋 |
[12:23] | Not even on page 7? | 第七页也没有吗 |
[12:26] | Oh yeah! You’re-hey, you’re right! | 你说得对 |
[12:29] | Here’s an affordable place, two bedroom, | 有个地方价钱很公道 两房 |
[12:32] | close to work, ooh, it’s available in five weeks! | 上班也近 五周后就能搬进去了 |
[12:35] | What about that circled one? | 圈起来那个呢 |
[12:39] | Oh, I-I don’t know, it’s kind of expensive for a studio. | 不知道 就单间来说有点贵 |
[12:42] | But it’s available now! Isn’t it? | 可是现在就能搬进去 对不对 |
[12:45] | Yes, it is. | 的确是 |
[12:47] | Hey, let’s go look at it! | 我们去看看 |
[12:50] | – Okay, let’s go. – There we go! | -好的 去吧 -我们走 |
[12:54] | Oh-oh-ooh, hey guys, I was wondering if you guys would uh, | 对了 我在想你们是不是 |
[12:57] | maybe chip in on some new air filters for the purifier? | 分摊下空气净化器的滤芯的费用 |
[13:00] | I mean after all, we all are using it. | 毕竟净化器大家都有用到 |
[13:03] | Let’s go quicker. | 快点走 |
[13:18] | Oh my God! | 天啊 |
[13:20] | Yeah, well look at this kitchen, slash bathroom. | 你们看这个厨房 兼浴室 |
[13:24] | Well that’s great! Y’know so you can cook while in the tub. | 太棒了 可以一边煮饭一边洗澡 |
[13:28] | Somebody was using his head. | 房东真是太聪明了 |
[13:31] | Hey, let’s check out the rest of the place. | 再看看其它地方 |
[13:43] | I think this is it. | 就这么大了 |
[13:46] | I don’t know, maybe we should keep looking. | 算了吧 还是再看看别的公寓 |
[13:50] | But hey, Ross, this place is available now! | 罗斯 可这地方马上就能搬进来 |
[13:52] | Yeah, you don’t want to be stuck with us for the next five weeks. | 你不会愿意再跟我们挤五周吧 |
[14:02] | So, you-you think I should go ahead and take this place? | 你觉得我应该租下吗 |
[14:04] | Oh, it’s perfect! | 这里很棒啊 |
[14:10] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[14:12] | It’s a kitchen slash bathroom. | 这里有厨房兼浴室哦 |
[14:18] | All right, I see what you guys are saying. | 我懂你们的意思了 |
[14:20] | I’ll uh, I’ll go downstairs and fill out an application. | 我下楼填申请表 |
[14:28] | We are bad people. | 我们是坏人 |
[14:31] | He knew we were trying to get rid of him. He knew! | 他知道我们想赶他走 他知道 |
[14:37] | You think we could get a bathtub in our kitchen? | 我们家厨房能不能装浴缸 |
[14:44] | Hey, ready for dinner? | 去吃饭 好吗 |
[14:45] | Ooh, absolutely! | 当然好啊 |
[14:47] | Great! You wanted to go | 你上次不是说要去 |
[14:48] | the Italian place down on Bleaker Street right? | 布里克街那家意大利餐厅吗 |
[14:50] | Ooh, I love that place! | 我爱死那里了 |
[14:52] | So, no. | 所以 不行 |
[14:55] | How about Mama Lisettie’s? | 那去”李赛提老妈”怎么样 |
[14:56] | Enh. Sure! | 没问题 |
[15:00] | I wonder how long that milk has been setting out. | 不知道那盒牛奶放多久了 |
[15:03] | Oh, no-no, this place is totally healthy! | 没问题的 这地方非常干净 |
[15:05] | That-this milk is mine. | 这盒牛奶是我的 |
[15:07] | I bought this today, ’cause I was thirsty for milk, y’know. | 今天买的 我突然很想喝牛奶 |
[15:16] | Okay, let’s go! | 我们走吧 |
[15:21] | Hey, buddy! Are you familiar with Section 11-B of the Health Code | 老兄 卫生条款11-B规定 |
[15:25] | that requires all refuse material been taking out the back exit? | 垃圾应该从后门拿出去 |
[15:27] | But then I’d have to go all the way around the dry cleaner place. | 可是那样就得从干洗店绕路 |
[15:30] | Oh, so you’re saying you’d choose convenience over health?! | 你宁可方便也不顾卫生吗 |
[15:33] | Okay, stop! Larry, okay, | 莱瑞 别这样 |
[15:36] | can’t you just be Larry and not Larry the health inspector guy? | 你能不能别老想着工作 |
[15:41] | Y’know I mean it was really exciting at first | 一开始还很刺激 |
[15:44] | but now it’s like, okay, so where are we gonna eat ever? | 现在简直是哪家餐厅也去不了 |
[15:49] | Well, I suppose I could give him a warning. | 那我就口头警告他好了 |
[15:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:54] | Okay, go! Go! Go! | 快走啊 |
[15:59] | Now, if after dinner you still really need to bust someone, | 要是吃饱饭后你还想抓人 |
[16:03] | I know a hot dog vendor who picks his nose. | 我知道有个热狗摊老板喜欢挖鼻子 |
[16:10] | Maybe, maybe we did a good thing, | 搞不好我们做的是好事 |
[16:13] | helping Ross get back on his feet! | 帮助罗斯早点恢复正常 |
[16:15] | Yes that was a nice place! | 况且那地方实在不错 |
[16:16] | Yeah! Not a lot of closet space, | 虽然柜子不多 |
[16:18] | but he can just hang his stuff out the window in a bag! | 不过可以用袋子装好东西挂在窗外 |
[16:26] | What are we gonna do? | 现在该怎么办 |
[16:27] | I don’t know. Maybe pizza? | 不知道 要吃披萨吗 |
[16:32] | About Ross! | 我说的是罗斯 |
[16:40] | Hello, oh, yeah. | 喂 是的 |
[16:43] | It’s the apartment manager; Ross put us down as references. | 是公寓管理员 罗斯填我们当推荐人 |
[16:47] | Ross is the greatest guy you’ll ever meet! | 罗斯绝对是好人 |
[16:49] | Yeah, he’s very reliable. | 这人非常可靠 |
[16:50] | Of course he has a big huge dog! | 不过他养了一只大狗 |
[16:53] | That uh, barks into the night. | 半夜叫个不停 |
[16:57] | Well, who doesn’t love dogs? | 谁不喜欢狗呢 |
[17:00] | Ah, he’s a tap dancer! | 他是个踢踏舞者 |
[17:04] | Yes, some would say that it’s a lost art. | 是的 这的确是失传的艺术 |
[17:07] | He’s a pimp! | 他是皮条客 |
[17:10] | There you go! Yes, he’s a pimp. | 没错 就是皮条客 |
[17:12] | He’s a big, tap dancing pimp! | 他是会跳踢踏舞的皮条客 |
[17:16] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:42] | This is never gonna work! He’s right there! | 这可不行 他就站在那里 |
[17:44] | Just go over and say hi. | 去打声招呼就行啦 |
[17:45] | No, I have to go downstairs and come back up | 我得从楼下走上来 |
[17:48] | as if I’m coming home from the regatta gala. Okay? | 假装我刚从赛船大会回来 |
[17:51] | So just go distract him. But don’t be sexy. | 你去引开他的注意力 但是别勾引他 |
[17:56] | Hey, Danny! | 丹尼 |
[17:57] | Hey! What’s going on? | 怎么啦 |
[17:59] | Oh, it’s a great party! Great food. | 这个派对真不错 食物也很好 |
[18:04] | Y’know, most parties it’s all chips and salsa, | 大部分派对都只有薯片和蘸酱 |
[18:06] | chips and salsa. | 薯片和蘸酱 |
[18:09] | So umm, what’s this? | 那个 这是什么 |
[18:15] | Salad. | 沙拉 |
[18:18] | And-and-and what-what’s this? | 这又是什么 |
[18:21] | Bread. Aren’t you a chef? | 面包 你不是厨师吗 |
[18:27] | Hey! Rachel! | 瑞秋 |
[18:29] | Hey! Oh right, tonight was your party. | 是哦 今晚你开派对 |
[18:33] | Oh wow, you look great! Glad you could make it. | 你看来不错啊 真高兴你赶回来了 |
[18:35] | Oh well, y’know, the gala had to end sometime. | 庆典总不能没完没了啊 |
[18:39] | Don’t go anywhere, I’ll be right back. | 你别走开 我马上回来 |
[18:41] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[18:45] | All right, whose court is the ball in now? | 你说现在换谁出招啦 |
[18:48] | I thought there wasn’t a ball? | 你不是说他没招可出吗 |
[18:51] | Oh, come on! He’s glad that I came, | 拜托 他很高兴我来了 |
[18:54] | he doesn’t want me to go anywhere, | 而且还叫我别走开 |
[18:56] | balls flying all over the place! | 我们两个现在是你来我住 |
[19:00] | Rachel, this is my friend Tom. | 瑞秋 这是我朋友汤姆 |
[19:01] | This is the girl I told you about. | 这就是我跟你提过的小姐 |
[19:04] | Oh, go on! You telling people about me? | 不是吧 你跟人提过我 |
[19:07] | You two could really hit it off! I’m gonna go mingle. | 你们一定会来电 我去招呼客人了 |
[19:14] | So you work at Bloomingdale’s, huh? | 你在布明岱尔百货上班吗 |
[19:16] | My mom calls it Bloomies. | 我妈管那里叫”布明儿” |
[19:25] | Yeah, okay, at ease solider! | 稍息 大兵 |
[19:30] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[19:31] | No, it’s all right, you can just drop the act Tommy. | 没关系 你别装了 汤米 |
[19:32] | I know what’s going on here. | 我知道你们搞什么鬼 |
[19:34] | You’re Danny’s wingman right? | 你是丹尼的好友对不对 |
[19:36] | You guys are best buds. Frat bros! | 你们交情老 感情好 |
[19:41] | I’m gonna go talk to uh, a friend. | 我还是去找朋友聊好了 |
[19:44] | Yeah, yeah, you go talk to your friend. | 请便 去找你朋友吧 |
[19:47] | You tell him, “Nice try.” | 告诉他 “这招漂亮” |
[19:53] | Man! He just keeps lobbing them up | 他真是出招连连 |
[19:56] | and I just keep knocking them right out of the park! | 不过我可是招招都破 |
[20:01] | – I think I need a drink. – Yeah. | -我想喝一杯 -我也是 |
[20:08] | 98. 99. | 九十八 九十九 |
[20:11] | 100. | 一百 |
[20:14] | Okay, go! | 走吧 |
[20:15] | Dude, I’m telling ya! I’m fine! | 告诉你 我没问题 |
[20:21] | Here we go! Here we go! | 我扶住你了 |
[20:26] | Hey. So I uh, I didn’t get that apartment. | 我没租到那间公寓 |
[20:29] | Some problem with my application. | 我的申请出了点问题 |
[20:31] | – You’re kidding! – You’re kidding, no! | -不是吧 -不是吧 怎么会呢 |
[20:32] | Yeah. But, the good news is | 不过好消息是 |
[20:33] | that Phoebe said that I could stay at her place for a while. So… | 菲比答应让我搬去跟她住 |
[20:37] | But you can’t stay with Phoebe, Ross! We’re-we’re roomies! | 罗斯 你不能住菲比家 我们可是室友 |
[20:40] | Look, you guys don’t need me here taking up all your space. | 我不能再占用你们的地方了 |
[20:43] | Well, we got plenty of space! | 反正这里大得很 |
[20:45] | There-there’s still some over there by-by that speaker. | 喇叭旁边还有空地 |
[20:50] | Please, just stay! | 住下来吧 |
[20:52] | Are you guys sure about this? | 你们确定吗 |
[20:53] | Definitely! | 当然 |
[20:54] | Yes! Ross, you have to stay! | 罗斯 你非住下来不可 |
[20:58] | – All right. – All right, buddy. | -好的 -太好了 哥们 |
[21:02] | So I’m a pimp huh? | 我是皮条客吗 |
[21:07] | It’s okay! | 算了 |
[21:09] | Look, I know that sometimes I can be a pain in the ass, | 我知道我有时候很讨人厌 |
[21:12] | but you just have to talk to me. | 不过你们可以直接告诉我 |
[21:13] | Tell me if something is bothering you. Okay? | 哪里做得不好 行吗 |
[21:15] | And for my part I’ll really do everything I can | 我可以尽量改掉 |
[21:18] | to keep my annoying habits just you know… | 讨人嫌的习惯 你们只要… |
[21:37] | Well, I see you’ve had a very productive day. | 显然你今天过得很充实 |
[21:41] | Don’t you think the cowboy hat is a little much? | 你不觉得戴牛仔帽太夸张了吗 |
[21:43] | Come on, it’s fun! | 进来吧 很好玩 |
[21:48] | All right! | 好吧 |
[21:57] | Isn’t this a woman’s hat? | 这不是女人的帽子吗 |
[21:59] | Dude, stop talking crazy and make us some tea! | 哥们 还不赶快闭嘴去泡茶 |