时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Come on Joey!!! | 乔伊 快说啦 |
[00:04] | Rach, I told you everything I knew last night! | 瑞秋 我知道的昨晚都告诉你了 |
[00:06] | Look, it’s not that big of a deal, | 没什么大不了的 |
[00:07] | so Monica and Chandler are doing it. | 莫妮卡和钱德勒只不过在”办事” |
[00:10] | I can’t believe you would say that! | 真不敢相信你居然这么说 |
[00:13] | Sorry. Monica and Chandler are making love. | 抱歉 莫妮卡和钱德勒在”做爱” |
[00:18] | No! I mean come on! This is a huge deal! | 不是 我是说 这是件大事 |
[00:22] | Fine I want-I need more details, | 我想知道细节 |
[00:23] | who-who initiated the first kiss? | 是谁先吻谁的 |
[00:25] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[00:28] | Is he romantic with her? | 他跟她在一起时浪漫吗 |
[00:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[00:33] | Are they in love? | 他们相爱吗 |
[00:36] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[00:38] | You don’t know anything. | 你什么都不知道 |
[00:40] | – Ohh, I know one thing! – What? | -我知道一件事 -什么 |
[00:42] | They did it right there on the couch. | 他们在这张沙发上做过 |
[00:50] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[00:55] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[00:58] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:01] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:05] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:08] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:11] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:14] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:16] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:19] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:21] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:24] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:35] | – Hey Ross. – Yeah. | -罗斯 -行啦 |
[01:38] | Hey Gunther, can I have a scone please? | 甘瑟 请给我一个英式松饼 |
[01:41] | Wanna hear some good news? | 想听好消息吗 |
[01:42] | Someone I know is getting married! | 我认识的某人要结婚了 |
[01:44] | Yeah! And weddings are happy occasions! | 婚礼是最开心的场合 |
[01:47] | Oh, by-the-by it’s my ex-wife Emily! | 对了 那人是我的前妻艾蜜莉 |
[01:49] | – What? – Oh! Sorry man. | -什么 -别难过 伙计 |
[01:52] | Here’s your scone. | 你的英式松饼 |
[01:53] | Oh, thanks Gunther. | 谢谢 甘瑟 |
[01:56] | Stupid British snack food!!!!!!! | 白痴英国点心 |
[02:01] | Did they teach you that in your anger management class? | 这是情绪管理课教的吗 |
[02:04] | Hey, you know what might help you deal with it? | 知道怎么做会有帮助吗 |
[02:07] | Think of it this way, | 你就这么想 |
[02:08] | you and Emily are in the past | 你和艾蜜莉已经过去了 |
[02:10] | and you can’t be mad about the past. | 你不能为过去的事生气 |
[02:12] | So are you still mad about the Louisiana Purchase? | 你还气我们跟法国买土地吗 |
[02:17] | Pheebs, I don’t think anyone’s mad about that. | 菲比 没有人会气那个 |
[02:19] | Exactly! Because it’s in the past! | 没错 因为已经过去了 |
[02:25] | Anybody gonna eat that? | 那个有人要吃吗 |
[02:31] | Look at us all dressed up for the big office party! | 我们盛装参加公司宴会耶 |
[02:33] | By the way, what are we celebrating? | 对了 是为了庆祝什么 |
[02:35] | Oh, we had a lot of liquor left over from the Christmas party. | 圣诞派对后剩下很多酒水 |
[02:39] | I think this is so cool because none of our friends are here | 真是太好了 熟悉的朋友都不会来 |
[02:41] | and we can be a real couple. We don’t have to hide. | 我们可以正大光明 不必躲躲藏藏了 |
[02:43] | I know, I can do this. | 没错 我可以这样 |
[02:45] | Ooh, and I can do this. | 而我可以这样 |
[02:50] | We can’t do that. | 我们不能那样 |
[02:53] | Hey Bing! | 嘿 宾 |
[02:56] | Wo-ho-ho, who’s the pretty lady | 这位美女是谁 |
[02:58] | and what the hell is she doing with you? | 怎么会跟你在一起 |
[03:01] | I asked myself that very question, sir. | 我也这样问自己 |
[03:03] | Uh, this is Monica. This is my boss, Doug. | 这位是莫妮卡 我上司道格 |
[03:04] | Doug this is Monica. | 道格 这是莫妮卡 |
[03:05] | Hi, nice to meet you! | 很高兴见到你 |
[03:06] | Hi! And this is my wife Kara. | 你好 这是我妻子卡拉 |
[03:08] | Nice to meet you Monica. Bing! | 很高兴见到你 莫妮卡 宾 |
[03:12] | Say uh, Bing, did you hear | 宾 你听说了 |
[03:13] | about the new law firm we got working for us? | 公司找了新的法律顾问公司吗 |
[03:15] | – No, sir. – Yeah, Dickem, Stickem & Run. | -没有 -骗他们-坑他们-跑路事务所 |
[03:21] | Come on honey, let’s go drink our body weight. | 走吧 亲爱的 我们去喝个痛快 |
[03:25] | – What was that? – What? | -你这是做什么 -什么 |
[03:27] | That noise you just made? | 你刚才发出的嗓音 |
[03:28] | Oh, that was my work laugh. | 那是我的应酬笑法 |
[03:30] | Really? Your work laugh? | 应酬笑法 |
[03:31] | Oh, believe me, to survive this party, | 这种派对上要想受欢迎 |
[03:33] | you’re gonna have to come up with one too. | 非得来这一手不可 |
[03:36] | – All right, check me out. – Okay. | -好吧 看我的 -好 |
[03:39] | …says $30 Father; same as in town. | 三十块吧 神父 等同市价 |
[03:49] | Hey! Everybody at work loved you last night! | 同事们都对你昨晚的表现赞不绝口 |
[03:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:53] | And! They like me more just because I was with ya! | 而且他们因为你而更喜欢我了 |
[03:55] | I think you repaired a lot of the damage from when they met Joey. | 你弥补了不少乔伊造成的伤害 |
[04:00] | And Doug wants us to play tennis with them. | 道格还找我们打网球 |
[04:02] | He’s never even talked to me outside of work. | 工作时间以外他根本就不理我 |
[04:04] | Except for that time | 除了那次在 |
[04:05] | when we bumped into each other at that strip club. | 脱衣舞夜总会碰到他 |
[04:09] | Strip church. | 脱衣舞教堂 |
[04:12] | Anyway, I’m gonna go try and find a racquet. | 总之 我要去找一支球拍 |
[04:14] | Hey, I thought you already had one. | 你不是有一支吗 |
[04:15] | Oh I used too, but then Joey thought it would be fun | 以前有 但乔伊认为 |
[04:17] | to go to Central Park and hit rocks at…bigger rocks. | 拿去中央公园敲石头会更有趣 |
[04:22] | Hey Rach, do you have a tennis racquet? | 瑞秋 你有网球拍吗 |
[04:24] | Oh umm, y’know I lent it to Joey and I never actually got it back. | 借给乔伊了 就再没见过 |
[04:29] | Okay, good luck with that. | 那祝你好运 |
[04:35] | What’s up?! | 怎么样 |
[04:36] | What are you doing here? I thought you had to do inventory all day. | 你怎么来了 今天不是要盘点吗 |
[04:38] | Well yeah, I do, but you know I decided to | 没错 但我决定午休久一点 |
[04:40] | I’d take a long lunch and spend some time with my friend Monica. | 好好陪陪我的朋友莫妮卡 |
[04:45] | Y’know I-I feel that we don’t talk anymore. | 我们现在很少谈心了 |
[04:48] | How are you? What is new with you? | 你好吗 有什么新变化 |
[04:54] | Uhh, not much. Uh, work’s good. | 不多 工作很顺利 |
[04:57] | Oh y’know what, we don’t have to talk about work. | 我们不必聊工作 |
[04:58] | We can talk about anything! | 什么都可以聊 |
[05:01] | Okay. Umm… | 好的 |
[05:03] | Hey! Y’know what? Let’s talk about relationships! | 不如这样 谈谈男女关系 |
[05:07] | Okay, what’s going on with you? | 你最近怎样 |
[05:09] | Nothing! You go! | 没人追 该你了 |
[05:14] | Well, I-I-there was this guy at the bank that I thought was cute | 我原本觉得银行有一个人很帅 |
[05:17] | umm, but I don’t anymore. | 现在不觉得了 |
[05:20] | Wow that’s uh, juicy. | 真精彩 |
[05:22] | Umm, y’know what though Mon, | 不过 莫妮卡 |
[05:24] | I actually do have a lot of work to do | 我确实很忙 |
[05:26] | so if-if-are you sure there’s just not anything else? | 你确定没别的了吗 |
[05:30] | Yes, I’m sure! | 确定 |
[05:32] | Rachel is there something that you want to talk me about? | 瑞秋 你有什么事想说吗 |
[05:34] | No! | 没有 |
[05:39] | If there was I wouldn’t tell you. | 有也不告诉你 |
[05:50] | Okay, then what happened? | 好 然后呢 |
[05:55] | Ohh. Uh-huh. Uh-huh. You’ll get your turn! | 是嘛 待会才轮到你 |
[06:00] | Hey Pheebs, what’s going on? | 菲比 在干嘛 |
[06:01] | Nothing! This is not over! | 没什么 这事还没完 |
[06:05] | – No! No! No! – What?! | -不好 -怎么了 |
[06:07] | I was up all night writing this really nasty letter to Emily! | 我熬了一整晚写信骂艾蜜莉 |
[06:11] | It was perfect and now it’s all covered in-in… | 相当完美 现在却沾满… |
[06:14] | Actually, thanks! | 多谢了 |
[06:16] | All right! Everybody ready to go to the movies? | 准备好去看电影了吗 |
[06:19] | Uh actually, I think I’m gonna skip it. | 我不想去了 |
[06:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:22] | Yeah, I’m gonna stay and read my book. | 我想留下看书 |
[06:24] | I just wanna be alone right now. | 现在只想一个人待着 |
[06:26] | Oh. Are you sure you don’t want to come? | 真不想去吗 |
[06:28] | Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan, | 汤姆·汉克斯 梅格·瑞恩 |
[06:30] | they get mail and stuff. | 他俩写电邮什么的 |
[06:34] | That’s okay, Joe. | 不看了 乔伊 |
[06:35] | All right, let’s go Pheebs. | 我们走 菲比 |
[06:40] | Oh, God! | 老天 |
[06:53] | Game! | 赢了 |
[06:56] | Well, I gotta tell ya Bing; | 说真的 宾 |
[06:58] | that partner of yours is a real tiger. | 你的搭档真是个母老虎 |
[07:01] | – Are you all right sweethart? – I’m not all right. | -你还好吗 亲爱的 -不行了 |
[07:05] | We’re, we’re just gonna get a little sip of water. | 我们去喝点水 |
[07:09] | Am I on fire today or what?! | 我今天很在状态吧 |
[07:12] | Those birds are browned, basted, and ready to be carved! | 他俩简直就是待宰的羔羊 |
[07:17] | Okay, easy Martina. | 放轻松 马丁娜 |
[07:20] | I think we should let them win the next game. | 下一局我们该让他们赢 |
[07:23] | I’m sorry, I don’t understand what you just said. | 抱歉 我不懂你说什么 |
[07:28] | Let them win one. | 让他们赢一次吧 |
[07:29] | Are you crazy?! We own those two! | 你疯了吗 我们吃定他们了 |
[07:32] | I mean look at ‘um, | 看他们那熊样儿 |
[07:34] | he can’t breath and she’s popping pills. | 他喘不过气 而她都在磕药了 |
[07:37] | You’re not even giving them a chance! | 你一点机会都不给他们 |
[07:39] | They have racquets don’t they?! | 他们有球拍不是吗 |
[07:43] | Uh Bing, I think we’re gonna make this the last game. | 宾 我们再打最后一局吧 |
[07:47] | Oh yes, sir! Put me out of my misery. | 了解 我求之不得 |
[07:48] | Are you sure you never played pro? | 你真的没打过职业比赛吗 |
[07:51] | Please let them win! | 拜托让他们赢吧 |
[07:53] | I’ll take it down to 95% but that’s the best I can do. | 那我就使九成五的劲 最大的让步了 |
[08:02] | Oopsey, missed it! | 哎呀 没击中 |
[08:03] | I got it! | 我接到了 |
[08:08] | Nice shot. | 好球 |
[08:19] | I got it!! | 我来 |
[08:21] | Long! | 出界 |
[08:29] | I can’t believe you let them win! | 真不敢相信你居然让他们赢了 |
[08:31] | Yeah, at least you hid your feelings well about it. | 至少你把不爽掩饰得很好 |
[08:35] | I was frustrated. | 我很沮丧 |
[08:36] | It was my racquet. | 这是我的球拍 |
[08:37] | I was frustrated with you! | 是你让我沮丧的 |
[08:39] | If we hadn’t lost the game | 如果没输那场球 |
[08:41] | they never would’ve invented us to dinner tomorrow night. | 他们也不会请我们明晚去吃饭 |
[08:44] | Y’know what really bothers me? | 我最困扰的是 |
[08:45] | It-it’s how-how different you act around them! | 你在他们身边整个人都变了 |
[08:48] | I mean y’know the throwing the tennis games, the fake laugh, | 故意输球 假笑 |
[08:51] | the “I’ll see you around, Bing!” | 回头见 宾 |
[08:52] | “Not if I see you first, Doug!” | 除非我先回头 道格 |
[08:57] | I gotta tell you, I don’t like Work Chandler. | 告诉你 我不喜欢工作的钱德勒 |
[08:59] | Okay? The guy’s a suck-up. | 他是个马屁精 |
[09:01] | Okay y’know what, because you said that, I’m not putting out tonight. | 因为你这些话 我今晚在床上不会尽力的 |
[09:12] | I’m telling you, something’s wrong! | 告诉你们 肯定出事了 |
[09:14] | My brother does not stay out all night. | 我哥不会彻夜不归的 |
[09:16] | Maybe we should check the trash chute. | 也许我们该找找垃圾道 |
[09:19] | Ross couldn’t fit down the trash chute. | 垃圾道装不下罗斯 |
[09:22] | That’s right, he almost could. | 对 差一点 |
[09:24] | Which is exactly how I got stuck there. | 上次我就卡在那里了 |
[09:29] | Hey! There he is! | 他回来了 |
[09:30] | Oh my God! | 我的天 |
[09:32] | Where the hell have you been?!! | 你死到哪里去了 |
[09:35] | Just, y’know out. | 就是去外面了 |
[09:37] | Ohh, out, oh God, | 外面 天哪 |
[09:39] | I don’t know why we didn’t think to check there! | 我们怎么没去那里找 |
[09:42] | What were you doing? | 你做什么去了 |
[09:44] | I uh, went to a bar. | 我去了酒吧 |
[09:45] | And then I just uh, just walked around for a while. | 然后 到处转了转 |
[09:50] | You walked around all night in the city by yourself? | 你独自一人在街上转悠了一晚上 |
[09:55] | He hooked up! | 他有艳遇 |
[09:58] | He hooked up with someone. | 搭上什么妞了 |
[10:00] | Look, I don’t have to answer your questions! | 我没必要什么都向你们报告 |
[10:02] | Okay? I’m a big boy, I can do whatever I want! | 我是成年人 我爱干嘛就干嘛 |
[10:05] | He hooked up!! | 他有艳遇 |
[10:08] | Tell us about her! | 跟我们说说她的事 |
[10:11] | Ross you left you scarf in… | 罗斯 你忘了围巾 |
[10:21] | Hey you guys. | 大家好 |
[10:31] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[10:33] | I know what you all are thinking. But Chandler is in Yemen! | 我知道你们怎么想 但钱德勒远在也门 |
[10:38] | I’m a young woman! I have needs! I can’t wait forever! | 我还年轻 我有需要 我不能永远等下去 |
[10:42] | Yeah! No that’s what I was thinking. | 是啊 我也是这么想的 |
[10:46] | So I’m asking you please, take a moment before you judge me. | 所以我请你们 在批评我之前先想一下 |
[10:50] | Oh, nobody’s judging you. | 没有人批评你 |
[10:54] | Oh! Okay! You, Mister Right Place at the Right Time, | 你 天时地利人和先生 |
[11:00] | call me! | 打电话给我 |
[11:10] | Okay, look, I-I know what you guys are going to say… | 我知道你们要说什么 |
[11:13] | You two will have very hairy children. | 你们的孩子会非常可怕 |
[11:17] | Okay, I didn’t know you would say that. | 我不知道你会说这个 |
[11:20] | Ross! Janice?! | 罗斯 珍妮斯 |
[11:22] | All right, hold on! Hold on. Hold on. | 够了 打住 |
[11:24] | This is Ross, okay? He’s our friend. | 这是罗斯 他是我们的朋友 |
[11:27] | He obviously went crazy. He obviously lost his mind. | 他显然是疯了 失去了理智 |
[11:32] | Look, it’s not that crazy. Okay? | 没那么夸张 好吗 |
[11:35] | Janice and I have a lot in common! | 珍妮斯和我有很多共同点 |
[11:37] | We’ve-we’ve both been divorced. We-we both have kids. | 我们都离过婚 我们都有小孩 |
[11:40] | So are you actually gonna see her again? | 你真的要再见她吗 |
[11:42] | Phoebe! Don’t put ideas in his head! | 菲比 别让他有这样的想法 |
[11:44] | I am gonna see her again. | 我确实要再见她 |
[11:46] | Damn it Phoebe!! | 都怪你 菲比 |
[11:52] | Okay, I have to tell you something | 好吧 我得告诉你 |
[11:54] | that I have never admitted during our entire friendship! | 一件我从来没承认过的事情 |
[11:56] | But, when we were in high school I made out with James Farrell | 高中时 明知你喜欢詹姆斯·拉法瑞 |
[11:58] | even when I knew that you liked him! | 我还是跟他亲热过 |
[12:00] | Wow, that feels so good to get off my chest! Okay, you go! | 一吐为快太爽了 该你说了 |
[12:05] | My turn? What-what are you talking about? | 该我了 你说什么 |
[12:07] | Ugh, Monica, I know about you and Chandler. | 莫妮卡 我知道你和钱德勒的事 |
[12:13] | – What?! – I overheard you guys on the phone the other day, | -什么 -我那天听到你们在讲电话 |
[12:17] | and you said, “I’ll just tell Rachel | 你说 “我就跟瑞秋讲 |
[12:19] | that I’m doing laundry for a couple of hours.” | 我要去洗几小时衣服” |
[12:21] | And he said, “Laundry? Is that my new nickname?” | 他说 “洗衣服 我的新绰号吗” |
[12:25] | And you said, “No! You know what your nickname is, | 然后你说 “你知道你的新绰号 |
[12:28] | Mr. Big.” | 大先生” |
[12:35] | Well. Sounds like you’re writing yourself a little play there Rach. | 原来你在写剧本啊 瑞秋 |
[12:41] | Wow! Let me know how that one turns out. | 记得把结局告诉我 |
[12:44] | Well, I wouldn’t know because I got so freaked out | 我不知道 因为我吓坏了 |
[12:47] | that I hung up the phone. | 把电话挂掉了 |
[12:49] | Well, if you had kept listening, | 如果你听完 |
[12:51] | you-you would have heard me call him Mr. Big……ot. | 你就会听到我叫他大 傻帽 |
[12:56] | – What?! – Mr. Bigot. | -什么 -大傻帽 |
[13:01] | He tells the most racist jokes. | 他讲了些种族主义的笑话 |
[13:05] | All right. So that’s it. You’re telling me | 就是这样吗 你是说 |
[13:09] | that there is nothing going on between you and Chandler. | 你和钱德勒之间没什么 |
[13:12] | Me and Chandler?! | 我和钱德勒 |
[13:18] | All right, put your 20 bucks down. | 你放上二十块 |
[13:20] | First one to find the tasty treat wins. Okay? | 谁先找到好吃的谁赢 好吗 |
[13:24] | All right. Let’s get the contestants out of their isolation booths. | 好了 请参赛者从隔离间出场 |
[13:29] | And they’re off! | 它们出场了 |
[13:32] | Get your foot off my contestant! Judge! | 别挡住我的参赛者 裁判 |
[13:34] | Judge rules, no violation. | 裁判判定没有违规 |
[13:39] | – Hey guys! – Hey! | -伙计们 -嘿 |
[13:41] | Y’know what? It sounds so weird to say this | 知道吗 说来奇怪 |
[13:43] | but, I just had a great day with Janice! | 我今天跟珍妮斯在一起很开心 |
[13:46] | – What?! – Are you serious?! | -什么 -你说真的吗 |
[13:48] | Yeah! I opened up to her about | 我跟她诉说 |
[13:50] | all the terrible stuff that’s been happening to me. | 我近来遭遇的倒霉事 |
[13:53] | I mean I talked for hours. | 我说了好几个小时 |
[13:54] | It is amazing to have someone give you | 当有人专心听你倾诉时 |
[13:58] | such-such focused attention. | 感觉真好 |
[14:00] | You don’t need Janice for that, you’ve got us. We… | 你何必找珍妮斯 你有我们 |
[14:03] | – And the duck gets the Nutter-Butter! – No! | -鸭子先找到果仁奶油饼干 -不 |
[14:05] | Hey-hey that’s not a Nutter-Butter, that’s just an old Wonton! | 那才不是饼干 只是馊馄饨 |
[14:09] | Judge rules, Nutter-Butter. | 裁判判定 是果仁奶油饼干 |
[14:12] | – Ohh, tough call. – Yeah. | -很难判定 -是啊 |
[14:19] | But seriously, I strongly believe | 说真的 我坚信 |
[14:21] | that we should all support President Clinton. | 我们该支持克林顿总统 |
[14:24] | And her husband Bill. | 和她的老公比尔 |
[14:29] | So how do you kids like your coffee? | 你们的咖啡要加什么 |
[14:30] | Oh, none for me. Thanks. | 我不用 多谢了 |
[14:32] | Just a little bit of sugar. | 我要一点点糖 |
[14:33] | Well, maybe I’ll bring it out and have Monica stick her finger in it. | 那就让莫妮卡把手指伸进去 |
[14:35] | That oughta sweeten it up, huh? | 应该就会甜了 |
[14:41] | How does that laugh not give you a headache? | 你那样笑怎么不会头痛 |
[14:43] | Oh, you get used to it. | 久了就习惯了 |
[14:44] | Y’know, I-I-I don’t think that I can. | 我不觉得我会习惯 |
[14:46] | So if you don’t mind, maybe this will be it for me on the work things. | 希望你别介意 我以后不会陪你应酬了 |
[14:49] | So I laugh at my boss’s jokes, what’s the big deal? | 上司说笑话我就笑 这有什么啊 |
[14:51] | I’d rather hang out with a sniveling work weasel guy | 如果能跟我尊敬的男友在一起 |
[14:54] | when I can be hanging out with my boyfriend who I actually respect. | 我干嘛陪一个没尊严的马屁精 |
[15:01] | Uh, I gotta apologize for Kara’s coffee. | 我得为卡拉煮的咖啡道歉 |
[15:03] | Y’know, I feel sorry for it if it ever got in a fight, | 我真同情这咖啡 如果打架的话 |
[15:06] | it’s not strong enough to defend itself. | 完全没能力自卫(not strong指咖啡不够浓) |
[15:13] | Did you hear what I said Bing? | 宾 你听到我的话了吗 |
[15:15] | What? | 什么 |
[15:17] | The joke Bing. What’s the matter with you? | 那个笑话啊 你是怎么了 |
[15:20] | Well, I-I just didn’t think it was funny sir. | 我只是觉得不好笑 |
[15:23] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[15:26] | Well, I just… | 我只是… |
[15:27] | Honey, I just don’t think that you understood the joke. | 亲爱的 我觉得你没听懂 |
[15:32] | Really? | 是吗 |
[15:33] | Yeah! I mean it was really funny, | 真的很有趣 |
[15:35] | I-I just don’t think you got it. | 只是你没明白 |
[15:37] | You see Kara’s coffee is-is-is weak tasting, | 卡拉煮的咖啡很淡 |
[15:41] | okay? But-but what Doug did was-was imply that it was weak physically. | 但道格是用双关说它很虚弱 |
[15:47] | You get it now honey? | 现在你懂了吗 |
[15:48] | I think I do! | 我懂了 |
[15:54] | Thank you, Monica. | 谢谢你 莫妮卡 |
[15:55] | I thought you could use the help. | 我想着该帮你一把 |
[15:58] | Coffee in a fight! | 咖啡打架 |
[16:04] | Hey Rach! Hey, you mind if I read my comic books in here? | 瑞秋 我可以在这里看漫画吗 |
[16:10] | Sure! Why? | 当然可以 怎么了 |
[16:13] | Oh well, Chandler and Monica are over there | 钱德勒和莫妮卡在那边 |
[16:15] | and it’s kinda hard to concentrate. | 我很难专心 |
[16:18] | What?! She just called and said that she was gonna be working late! | 什么 她刚打电话来说她要加班 |
[16:22] | She keeps lying to me! That’s it! Y’know what? | 她一直骗我 够了 |
[16:25] | I’m just gonna go over there and confront them right now! | 我现在就过去揭穿他们 |
[16:39] | All right, so you’re telling me that I have to tell racist jokes now?! | 你是说 我现在还得讲种族主义的笑话吗 |
[16:44] | Sorry! I’m just-I’m not very good at this! | 抱歉 我不擅长撒慌 |
[16:46] | I’m a terrible liar and I hate having to lie to Rachel! | 我不会撒谎 尤其讨厌对瑞秋说谎 |
[16:49] | But we’re not ready to tell yet! | 但我们还没准备好告诉大家 |
[16:51] | I know! It’s just that…ever since high school | 我知道 只是从中学到现在 |
[16:54] | Rachel was the one person I told everything too. Y’know? | 瑞秋和我之间都没有秘密 |
[16:57] | I miss that so much now. She’s my best friend. | 我很想念那种感觉 她是我最好的朋友 |
[17:09] | Joey?! Oh my God, Rachel! | 乔伊 天哪 瑞秋 |
[17:16] | Wh-wh-what are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[17:19] | Well, I was actually-I-I came over here to-to borrow this lamp. | 事实上 我是过来借台灯的 |
[17:24] | To umm, look at my books, y’know, see them a little better. | 我要看书 这样看得更清楚 |
[17:30] | Okay great! | 很好 |
[17:32] | Great! Umm, well what-what I was doing in Chandler’s room is that umm, | 很好 我在钱德勒的房间 |
[17:36] | I was cleaning it! | 打扫卫生 |
[17:40] | In fact, he pays me to clean it! | 他花钱请我打扫 |
[17:42] | Oh! What a great way to earn some extra pocket money. | 这样赚零花钱真是好办法 |
[17:47] | Y’know when I said to you earlier that I was at work | 我之前告诉你我要加班 |
[17:49] | umm, I’m at my new work. | 就是说的这份新工作 |
[17:53] | That’s good enough. Right? | 真是好工作 对吗 |
[17:57] | Okay, well umm, I’m gonna go look at my books! | 好了 我要去看书了 |
[18:04] | I’ll get back to my new job. | 我继续干活去了 |
[18:11] | Congratulations on your new job. | 恭喜你找到新工作 |
[18:21] | Man, she is really gullible. | 她可真好骗 |
[18:29] | Here you go. | 你们的咖啡 |
[18:30] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[18:32] | Actually, I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[18:33] | Are you sure? Because I can stay out as late as you want. | 你确定吗 我陪你到多晚都行 |
[18:37] | I told you how I’m on sabbatical from work, right? | 我告诉过你 我被放长假了 |
[18:39] | Yes! Yes! You did! | 是的 你讲过了 |
[18:43] | What is wrong now?! | 现在又出什么问题了 |
[18:46] | This isn’t what I ordered! | 我点的不是这种 |
[18:48] | Man! Can anything go right in my life?! | 老天 我的人生就不能顺利一点吗 |
[18:53] | First my marriage falls apart and then… | 先是我的婚姻破裂 然后 |
[18:56] | I know! I know! And then you lose your apartment! | 我知道 我知道 然后你无家可归 |
[18:59] | And then you lose your job! | 你的工作没了 |
[19:00] | And then your ex-wife gets married so fast! | 你的前妻很快就再婚 |
[19:02] | And now the coffee-ahh!! | 现在咖啡又错了 |
[19:06] | Ross, we need to talk. | 罗斯 我们得谈一谈 |
[19:09] | Okay. Sometimes I feel… | 好的 有时我觉得… |
[19:11] | No-no-no, no. I’m going to talk. | 不是 我有话说 |
[19:16] | I believe that | 我认为 |
[19:19] | the sun has set on our day in the sun. | 我们俩没戏唱了 |
[19:26] | – What? – You’re a very sweet person Ross, | -什么 -你是个好人 罗斯 |
[19:33] | unfortunately | 但很遗憾 |
[19:35] | I just don’t think I can take another second of you whining!! | 我再也受不了听你诉苦了 |
[19:42] | Let-let me make sure I’m hearing this right, | 我没听错吧 |
[19:46] | you’re ending this with me | 你要和我结束 |
[19:48] | because I’m too whiney? | 因为我太爱诉苦 |
[19:55] | So you’re saying, | 你是说 |
[19:57] | I’ve become so whiney | 我太爱诉苦 |
[20:00] | that I annoy you, | 让你珍妮斯 |
[20:06] | Janice. | 觉得很烦 |
[20:08] | Well yeah!! | 没错 |
[20:10] | OH…MY…GOD!! | 我的天 |
[20:15] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你不要紧吧 |
[20:16] | I am now. | 现在不要紧了 |
[20:25] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[20:28] | Well, I guess that’s two out of three, | 我搞定三分之二了 |
[20:33] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[20:45] | – Dude, we got to talk. – Okay. | -伙计 我们得谈谈 -好的 |
[20:48] | I just wanted to tell you something | 我只是想趁你听说之前 |
[20:50] | before you heard it from someone else | 告诉你 |
[20:52] | and I hope this isn’t too weird, but uh, | 希望不会太奇怪 |
[20:57] | I had uh, a thing with Janice. | 我最近跟珍妮斯交往过 |
[21:04] | What you’re-you’re not mad? | 你不生气吗 |
[21:06] | Why would I be mad? | 我干嘛生气 |
[21:07] | Well, because y’know there are certain rules about this kind of stuff. | 因为这种事自有一套规矩 |
[21:11] | You don’t uh, you don’t fool around with | 不能追朋友的 |
[21:13] | your uh, friend’s ex-girlfriends | 旧情人 |
[21:15] | or possible girlfriends or girls they’re related to. | 心上人 或是有亲属关系的人 |
[21:25] | I am mad! | 我很生气 |
[21:28] | But you know what I’m gonna do? I’m gonna forgive you! | 但是你知道我会怎样吗 我会原谅你 |
[21:31] | Because that’s what friends do! | 因为这样才叫朋友 |
[21:33] | They forgive their friends when they do everything you just said, | 当朋友犯了你刚才念的那串禁忌时 |
[21:36] | – all the things on the list there. – Thank you. | -朋友间会互相原谅 -谢谢 |
[21:38] | Well, but I want you to remember | 但是我要你记住 |
[21:41] | that I forgave you. | 我原谅了你 |
[21:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:45] | I also want you to remember that I let you live here rent free! | 我还要你记住我免费收留你 |
[21:50] | All right. | 好 |
[21:51] | And, I want you to remember that I gave you | 我还要你记住我给过你 |
[21:54] | twenty seven dollars. | 27块钱 |
[21:58] | No strings attached. | 无条件奉送 |
[22:00] | Now, if you can’t remember that, | 要是你记不住 |
[22:02] | I think we should write it down-let’s write it down! | 我们应该写下来 我们写下来吧 |