时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Wow! You look nice. What’s the occasion? | 穿这么帅要去哪里 |
[00:07] | Monica and I are celebrating our ten-month anniversary, | 莫妮卡和我要庆祝相恋十个月 |
[00:09] | we’ve got reservations at Ja George. | 我们在乔治法国餐厅订了位 |
[00:11] | Wow! How’d you get in there? | 你们怎么订得到的 |
[00:13] | Made a few calls, pulled some strings, | 打了几通电话 动用一些关系 |
[00:15] | and they agreed to seat us at 11:30 | 他们同意让我们十一点半进去 |
[00:17] | if we both had the chicken and didn’t get desert. | 而且都点鸡肉不吃甜点 |
[00:23] | Hi Chandler! | 钱德勒 |
[00:24] | Hey Caitlin! Somebody got a haircut. | 凯特琳 新发型哦 |
[00:26] | Ugh, I hate it! I look like an 8-year-old boy. | 我讨厌死了 活像八岁小男孩 |
[00:29] | Yeah, if that was true, | 如果真的是这样 |
[00:30] | gym class would’ve been a lot more interesting. | 那以前上体育课会有趣许多 |
[00:35] | It’s uh, 27 dollars even. | 正好二十七块 |
[00:38] | Oh, okay. Here you go. | 好 给你 |
[00:39] | Hey, where’s the chicken? | 阿鸡去哪里了 |
[00:40] | Oh, he’s in the back. The duck pissed him off, | 在后头 被阿鸭气跑了 |
[00:43] | said that eggs came first. | 阿鸭说先有蛋才有鸡 |
[00:46] | Great. I’ll see you later! | 谢了 下回见 |
[00:47] | Okay, bye! | 好 再见 |
[00:52] | What the hell was that?! | 你那样算是什么 |
[00:54] | What? | 什么 |
[00:55] | The flirting! Aren’t you supposed to be going out with, | 打情骂俏 你不是正要去 |
[00:57] | I don’t know hmm, let’s say my sister?! | 跟谁来着 跟我妹妹约会吗 |
[01:01] | I was not flirting. | 我没在打情骂俏啊 |
[01:02] | It was totally flirting. | 那根本就是打情骂俏 |
[01:04] | “Somebody got a haircut “ | 新发型哦 |
[01:08] | Okay first of all, the impression, uncanny. | 首先 你模仿得很恐怖 |
[01:12] | And second, that was not flirting, that was just casual conversation | 第二 那不是打情骂俏 只是两个人 |
[01:15] | between two people. That is all. | 闲话家常而已 |
[01:16] | Yeah, right. | 才怪 |
[01:18] | You wanna see flirting? I’ll show you flirting. | 你要看打情骂俏吗 我示范给你看 |
[01:21] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[01:29] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:34] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:37] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:40] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:44] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:47] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:50] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:53] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:55] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:58] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:00] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:03] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:16] | I am so proud of Joey, | 我真替乔伊感到骄傲 |
[02:17] | I can’t believe he’s going to be on Law & Order! | 他竟然参演了《法律与秩序》 |
[02:19] | I know. But don’t you think that it should be called Order and Law? | 可是你不觉得叫《秩序与法律》比较对吗 |
[02:23] | No because first they arrest the guy and then they try him. | 不对 得先把人逮捕了才能审讯啊 |
[02:26] | Don’t get me started on that. | 我对这点可是窝了一肚子意见 |
[02:30] | I was not flirting. | 我没在打情骂俏 |
[02:31] | And on your anniversary, for shame! | 还在纪念日当天 你脸皮真厚 |
[02:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[02:35] | Chandler was hitting on the hot delivery girl! | 钱德勒跟外送辣妹打情骂俏 |
[02:37] | I was not and oh God, shh! | 我才没有 老天 闭嘴 |
[02:41] | Well I’m sorry but you were! Okay? | 有就是有 |
[02:43] | And besides if anyone should be hitting on her | 而且就算有谁要跟她搭讪 |
[02:45] | it’s the guy who’s single, the guy that who- | 也应该是单身的男人 |
[02:47] | who-who can do something about it. | 应该是有搞头的人嘛 |
[02:48] | Sounds like somebody wants to be Mr. Pizza Delivery Girl. | 看来有人喜欢披萨外送妹啊 |
[02:54] | Is that what this is about? You like Caitlin? | 原来是这样 你喜欢凯特琳 |
[02:58] | Ross! We broke up two years ago; | 罗斯 我们分手都两年了 |
[03:02] | you’ve been married since then. | 中间你还结过婚 |
[03:04] | I think it’s okay that we see other people. | 我们各自约会应该没问题吧 |
[03:08] | Well, I-I was watching her the other day at the pizza place. | 我那天在披萨店看到她 |
[03:11] | And she’s just so sexy and funny and has the cutest little… | 她性感又风趣 还有小巧可爱的… |
[03:16] | Okay, y’know what? We don’t need her measurements. | 三围不用说 |
[03:19] | Okay pepperoni, pepperoni, pepperoni, okay Ross, | 三个都是意式腊肠披萨 罗斯 |
[03:22] | I know she’s pretty and you love her, but is she stupid?! | 我知道她人美你又爱 但她是不是蠢了点 |
[03:26] | She forgot my vegetarian! | 她忘了我点的素食披萨 |
[03:28] | This is perfect! She’ll have to come back here with your pizza, | 太完美了 她一定会再来送你的素食披萨 |
[03:32] | and when she does, I’ll turn on the Charm-O-Ross. | 到时我就展现出罗斯的魅力 |
[03:37] | Oh I’m so glad you don’t eat meat. | 我真高兴你不吃肉 |
[03:40] | See? Vegetarianism benefits everyone. | 看吧 吃素对大家都好 |
[03:44] | Hey everybody, look who’s here! You remember my grandmother! | 大家看是谁来了 还记得我奶奶吗 |
[03:48] | – Big night! – This is so cool! | -非常之夜 -太酷了 |
[03:50] | So, Joey on Law & Order, you must be very proud! | 乔伊参演《法律与秩序》 你一定很骄傲吧 |
[03:53] | Chandler, she doesn’t understand a word of English. | 钱德勒 她完全听不懂英文 |
[03:55] | I’m sorry, I thought you were Joey’s other grandmother. | 抱歉 我以为你是乔伊另一个奶奶 |
[04:00] | I’ve done it again. | 我还猛说英文 |
[04:04] | She’s my biggest fan. | 她是我的头号影迷 |
[04:06] | Yeah, she’s the only one in the family who’s always believed in me. | 家族里只有她一个 自始至终都相信我 |
[04:11] | Si. Big star. | 对 大明星 |
[04:13] | My big fat Joey star. | 我的胖胖乔伊大明星 |
[04:20] | Yeah, I uh weighted like 27 pounds when I was born so… | 对 我出生时重十二公斤 所以… |
[04:26] | Hey! Happy Anniversary! | 纪念日快乐 |
[04:28] | Happy Anniversary, 10 months! | 十个月纪念日快乐 |
[04:32] | So umm, when I was in the shower | 我刚才在淋浴的时候 |
[04:34] | I was thinking about our first night in London… | 想起我们在伦敦的第一晚 |
[04:36] | Uhh, Joey’s grandmother is right there. | 乔伊的奶奶来了 |
[04:38] | Is that the one that speaks English or the one that doesn’t? | 会说英文的那个还是不会的 |
[04:40] | The one that doesn’t. | 不会的那个 |
[04:41] | That was some hot love you gave me! | 那晚你给我的爱还真是火热 |
[04:44] | I’m gonna go get ready. | 我去准备一下 |
[04:45] | Hey, why don’t you wear those earrings I gave you? | 不如戴我送你的耳环吧 |
[04:47] | That’s a great idea! I was saving them for something special. | 好主意 我就是留到特别场合戴的 |
[04:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:53] | You have got to go home! | 你得回家去 |
[04:54] | But I like it here! | 但是我喜欢这里啊 |
[04:57] | You gotta go home and get the earrings that you borrowed from me okay? | 你得回家拿我借你的耳环 |
[05:00] | Chandler wants me to wear them tonight. | 钱德勒要我今晚戴那副耳环 |
[05:01] | Okay, well I think that they’re in my purse. | 好 应该是放在我皮包里 |
[05:02] | Why don’t you go get dressed and I’ll look for them. | 你去换衣服 我去找 |
[05:04] | Great! | 好 |
[05:07] | Rach, hi, I need those earrings you borrowed. | 瑞秋 我要拿回我借你的耳环 |
[05:13] | Oh, umm, okay, yeah, I’ll be, yeah I’ll be right back. | 好的 我马上拿来 |
[05:27] | Wow Pheebs, you speak Italian? | 菲比 你会说意大利语吗 |
[05:29] | I guess so. | 我猜是吧 |
[05:34] | Here you go. Thank you! | 来 谢谢你 |
[05:35] | Wait, Rach! Where’s the other one? | 瑞秋 等等 另外一只呢 |
[05:37] | Oh what, you-you want both of them? | 你两个都要吗 |
[05:40] | Rachel Karen Green, where’s the other earring?! | 瑞秋·凯伦·格林 另一只耳环呢 |
[05:43] | Okay, okay, okay, look, just don’t freak out, but I kinda lost it. | 好啦 你先别生气 好像不见了 |
[05:46] | I know it’s in the apartment, but I definitely lost it. | 还在公寓里 但一定不见了 |
[05:50] | Well, what am I going to tell Monica? | 那我要怎么跟莫妮卡说 |
[05:52] | She wants to wear them tonight! | 她今晚就要戴 |
[05:54] | Tell her to wear her own earrings. | 叫她戴自己的耳环 |
[05:55] | These are her earrings. | 这就是她的耳环 |
[05:57] | Nooo! Nooooo! You lent me Monica’s earrings?! | 不 不 你把莫妮卡的耳环借我 |
[06:01] | I’m not allowed to borrow her stuff! | 我不能借她的东西的 |
[06:05] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[06:06] | Because I lose her stuff! | 因为我都会弄丢 |
[06:15] | Okay, see that blind guy right there? | 看到那个盲人没 |
[06:17] | I’m gonna bash his head in later. | 我等一下会痛打他一顿 |
[06:21] | Oh umm, my big scene is coming up. Big scene coming up. | 我的戏就快到了 我的戏就快到了 |
[06:25] | If you said, “Big lima bean, bubbling up.” | 若你说”吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮” |
[06:27] | Would she understand the difference? | 她会不会比较懂 |
[06:32] | Rach? What are you doing? | 瑞秋 你在干嘛 |
[06:34] | I just can’t watch. It’s too scary! | 我不敢看 太恐怖了 |
[06:38] | It’s a diaper commercial. | 现在是纸尿裤的广告 |
[06:41] | Oh yeah well, you know me, babies, responsibilities, ahhh!!! | 你也知道我的 小孩啊 责任 吓死人 |
[06:47] | Pizza delivery! | 披萨外送 |
[06:48] | I’ll get it! I will get that! | 我来开 我来拿 |
[06:55] | One uh, vegetarian pizza. That’s $12.5. | 一个素食披萨 十二块五 |
[06:57] | Oh. Uh, by the way, if it makes you feel any better. | 对了 如果这会让你好过些 |
[07:02] | I happen to like 8-year-old boys. | 我正好很喜欢八岁男孩 |
[07:09] | What?! | 什么 |
[07:11] | No, I mean… | 不是 我是说 |
[07:14] | your hair, before, your hair, | 之前你说过 你的发型 |
[07:15] | you said you thought your hair looks like an 8-year-old’s, | 你说你的发型很像八岁男孩 |
[07:19] | and I’m just saying I like it. The hair. | 我说我很喜欢 你的发型 |
[07:24] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:29] | You understand I don’t actually like 8-year-old boys. | 我不是真的喜欢八岁男孩 |
[07:35] | Y’know, all I’m looking for is the money. | 我在等你付钱 |
[07:38] | Here you go. Now stop bringing us pizzas you. | 这里 别再帮我们送披萨了 |
[07:40] | I’m gonna cry. | 我会哭的 |
[07:45] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[07:46] | You couldn’t let me have her, could ya?! | 你就是不想看我得手 对吧 |
[07:49] | What? | 什么 |
[07:50] | This is a girl that I really like and you had to swoop in there! | 我很喜欢这个女孩 你非得来凑热闹 |
[07:55] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么了 |
[07:55] | Chandler was totally flirting with the hot delivery girl! | 钱德勒冲着外送辣妹打情骂俏 |
[08:00] | Thank you for that! | 真是多谢你了 |
[08:04] | I was not flirting. | 我没有打情骂俏 |
[08:05] | It’s okay. I don’t care. It’s uh, it’s fine. | 没关系 我不在意 无所谓 |
[08:07] | – Really?! – Really?! | -真的吗 -真的吗 |
[08:10] | It’s no big deal, I do it all the time. | 小事一件 我一直这样 |
[08:14] | So umm, you-you flirt with guys all the time? | 你一直都跟男人打情骂俏吗 |
[08:18] | Sure! It doesn’t mean anything! | 是啊 那又不代表什么 |
[08:21] | Just like I know it doesn’t mean anything with you! | 你不是也没别的意思吗 |
[08:23] | Okay, but there is a big difference. You are a lot hotter than I am. | 对 但是有很大区别 你比我迷人多了 |
[08:25] | True story! | 这是真的 |
[08:28] | Chandler, this actually bothers you? | 钱德勒 你真的介意吗 |
[08:30] | Yes, it does bother me! And I think it would bother a lot of people. | 对 我是介意 我想很多人都会介意 |
[08:33] | Rachel, when you were going out with Ross, | 瑞秋 你和罗斯在一起时 |
[08:35] | did it bother you when he flirted with other women? | 他跟别的女人打情骂俏 你会不会介意 |
[08:37] | Uhh, no, no, it bothered me when he slept with other women. | 不会 他跟别的女人上床我才会介意 |
[08:45] | And thank you, for that. | 真是多谢了 |
[08:48] | But y’know, I never really had anything to worry about. | 但其实我没啥好担心的 |
[08:50] | Ross was never very good at the flirting thing. | 罗斯从来就不太会打情骂俏 |
[08:53] | What? What-what, what are talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[08:57] | It-it worked with you. | 对你不就很有效吗 |
[08:59] | Oh! Y’know what? You’re right! | 你说的真是对极了 |
[09:00] | We meet, you flirted and | 我们认识 你对我打情骂俏 |
[09:02] | then bamn nine years later you had me! | 九年后你终于追到我了 |
[09:06] | All right, all right. You-you-you know what I’m going to do? | 好吧 就这么办 |
[09:08] | I am going to order another pizza and when Caitlin gets here, | 我再点个披萨 等凯特琳来了后 |
[09:13] | you-you–I will show how well I flirt. | 我就让你们见识一下 我有多会打情骂俏 |
[09:15] | Yeah! I will, I will get her phone number! | 我还能要到她的电话号码 |
[09:18] | And not the one on the menu! | 不是披萨店的电话啦 |
[09:24] | I found it! | 我找到了 |
[09:25] | Ohh! Thank God! Where was it? | 谢天谢地 在哪里找到的 |
[09:26] | On your dresser. | 在你的梳妆台上 |
[09:27] | Okay that is the one we already have! | 那是本来就有的那一只 |
[09:32] | Okay, here’s my big scene. My big scene’s here! | 我的戏开始了 开始了 |
[09:40] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[09:41] | What? | 干嘛 |
[09:42] | Okay, everybody just keep smiling. | 大家继续笑 |
[09:45] | It’ll kill my grandmother if she finds out. | 我奶奶发现一定会难过到死掉 |
[09:47] | Well, what is it? | 怎么了 |
[09:48] | Oh, they cut me out of the show. | 我那一段被剪掉了 |
[09:51] | What?! | 什么 |
[09:52] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:54] | Maybe your scene’s coming up? | 或许等一下才到你的戏份 |
[09:55] | Not likely. ‘Cause you see that body bag right there | 不太可能 看到那个装尸体的袋子没 |
[09:58] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[09:59] | I’m in it. | 里头装的是我 |
[10:05] | This is terrible, what are you going to do? | 太糟糕了 你要怎么办 |
[10:07] | I don’t know. This little, old lady lives for my career. | 不知道 我的奶奶活着就是为了看我演戏 |
[10:11] | When they dumped me off of Days of Our Lives | 上回《我们的日子》不要我 |
[10:12] | she almost died. | 她差点难过到死掉 |
[10:14] | That’s not good. | 那样很不妙 |
[10:15] | No, smile! Not that face, smile! Everybody smile! | 快笑 别用那种表情 大家继续笑 |
[10:19] | Joey, why don’t you just tell her what happened? | 乔伊 你怎么不实话实说 |
[10:21] | It’s not your fault. | 那又不能怪你 |
[10:23] | If we keep talking this way, aren’t we gonna freak her out soon? | 如果我们继续这样说话 会不会吓到她 |
[10:30] | Soon, soon, I’m gonna be on soon. There I am! | 很快 马上就到我出场了 那就是我 |
[10:35] | No! Sam Waterston! | 不 山姆·沃特森 |
[10:39] | No-no-no, that-that’s me, that’s me. | 不对 那是我 |
[10:41] | No, it’s Sam Waterston! | 不是 那是山姆·沃特森 |
[10:43] | Crimes and Misdemeanors, Capricorn One. | 《罪与错》《摩羯宫一号》 |
[10:46] | She doesn’t know, “Hello.” But she knows Capricorn One. | 她听不懂”你好” 却知道《摩羯宫一号》 |
[10:51] | Phoebe! | 菲比 |
[10:52] | I have to have those earrings, | 我要那副耳环 |
[10:53] | we’re going to leave as soon as the show is over. | 电视剧一完我们就要出去了 |
[10:55] | But I already gave them back to you! | 可是我已经还你了啊 |
[11:00] | No you didn’t. | 你没有 |
[11:01] | All right, I already didn’t give them back to you, | 好 我已经没有还给你 |
[11:03] | that’s what I said. | 我就是这样说的啊 |
[11:06] | Where is that other earring? | 另一只耳环在哪里 |
[11:08] | It’s not here Pheebs, it’s not here. | 菲比 不在这里 |
[11:10] | Ohh, I went to Joey and Chandler’s last night! | 我昨晚有去钱德勒和乔伊那里 |
[11:13] | Okay, make sure you check Chandler’s jewelry box. | 好 记得要检查钱德勒的珠宝盒 |
[11:17] | Wait a minute. Chandler has a jewelry box? | 慢着 钱德勒有珠宝盒吗 |
[11:20] | Okay, we have like ten minutes. Do you want me to get into that now?! | 好了 时间紧迫 你要我现在跟你解释吗 |
[11:28] | Hey Pheebs! | 菲比 |
[11:30] | How’s that uh, vegetarian pizza working out for ya? | 那个素食披萨 你吃得还习惯吗 |
[11:37] | You and those vegetables have a real thing going on, huh? | 你和那些蔬菜还真够亲密的 是吧 |
[11:44] | Why are you being weird? | 你干嘛怪里怪气的 |
[11:48] | Do you like it? | 你喜不喜欢 |
[11:51] | No, that would be, “Why are you being cute?” | 不喜欢 否则我就会问”你干嘛装可爱” |
[11:55] | Okay, I’m working on my flirting. | 好吧 我在练习打情骂俏 |
[11:57] | Ohh! I did not get that. | 原来如此 我没看出来 |
[12:01] | So uh Monica, do you, do you like the Law & Order? | 莫妮卡 你喜欢看《法律与秩序》吗 |
[12:04] | Yeah, it’s good. | 喜欢 很好看 |
[12:05] | See, I’m finding out all this stuff about you today, | 我今天发现到了新的你 |
[12:07] | like you like the Law & Order | 比如说你爱看《法律与秩序》 |
[12:09] | and that you flirted with every guy in the Tri-State area! | 你跟纽约及周边地区的所有男人打情骂俏 |
[12:14] | Okay, let me get this straight, | 好 我来说个清楚 |
[12:17] | it’s okay for you to flirt, but not for me. | 你可以打情骂俏 我却不行 |
[12:19] | Oh, I’m so glad we cleared that up. | 真高兴我们把话说清楚了 |
[12:22] | Look, I’m sorry, but some things are different for men and for women. | 抱歉 但有些事 是男女有别的 |
[12:26] | Go on, teach me something about men and women. | 继续 教我下什么叫男女有别 |
[12:28] | Okay, I’ve already taught you so much already, but whatever. | 好吧 虽然我已经教过你很多了 |
[12:32] | See when you flirt with a guy you think, | 你跟男人打情骂俏的时候 |
[12:33] | “I’m just flirting, no big deal.” | 你觉得只是打情骂俏 没啥大不了的 |
[12:35] | But the guy is thinking, | 但对方会觉得 |
[12:36] | “Finally! Somebody who wants to sleep with me!” | “终于 有人想跟我上床了” |
[12:39] | No way! | 不可能 |
[12:40] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[12:42] | Well that’s pathetic! | 真可悲 |
[12:43] | Again true. | 这也是真的 |
[12:45] | And this goes for all guys? | 男人都这样吗 |
[12:46] | All guys that are awake. | 醒着的男人都这样 |
[12:49] | Then we go to sleep | 等我们上床睡觉后 |
[12:51] | and then all the guys from the other end of the world | 世界另一边的男人起床 |
[12:52] | wake up and behave the exact same way. | 继续做一模一样的事 |
[12:56] | All right, it’s another commercial; I still haven’t told her! | 又放广告了 我还是没跟她说 |
[12:59] | Joey! This is like the last commercial. | 乔伊 这是最后一段广告 |
[13:02] | You’ve got like ten minutes left! | 你只剩十分钟了 |
[13:03] | I know, I know! What am I going to do? | 我知道 你要我怎么办 |
[13:06] | No! You are not gonna run out and leave her here! | 不许你跑路 留她在这里 |
[13:11] | Yeah, all right. | 好啦 |
[13:17] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[13:19] | Uh, Joey is gonna be right back. | 乔伊马上回来 |
[13:21] | Right back! | 马上回来 |
[13:24] | Meanwhile, let’s-let’s-let’s talk about you. | 我们顺便来聊聊你吧 |
[13:28] | So, you’re old and small. | 你年纪大个子小 |
[13:39] | Did you find it? | 找到没 |
[13:40] | The earring? No. | 没找到耳环 |
[13:40] | But look, I found my sunglasses under the couch! | 但在沙发底下找到了我的太阳眼镜 |
[13:42] | I’ve been looking for these since like last summer. | 我从去年夏天找到现在 |
[13:45] | Okay, those are my sunglasses, you borrowed them from me. | 那是我借给你的太阳眼镜 |
[13:49] | Okay, calm down, here they are. | 好了 别激动 还你就是了 |
[13:52] | Phoebe! | 菲比 |
[13:56] | What are we going to do?! | 我们要怎么办 |
[13:57] | I don’t know, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:00] | All right well, we’re just gonna have to tell Monica, that’s all. | 我们只好老实跟莫妮卡说了 |
[14:03] | Oh gosh, she’s going to kill me. | 老天 她一定会杀了我 |
[14:06] | I suppose I could tell her it’s just all my fault. | 我可以跟她说是我弄掉的 |
[14:09] | Ohh that’d be great! | 那就太好了 |
[14:13] | Mon, can I talk to you for a sec? | 莫妮卡 我有话要跟你说 |
[14:15] | Yeah, what is it? | 好 什么事 |
[14:16] | Umm, I lost one of your earrings. | 我弄丢了你一只耳环 |
[14:20] | I’m sorry! I am so, so sorry! | 对不起 我真的很抱歉 |
[14:26] | All right well, I mean, what can you do? If you lost it you lost it. | 好吧 都弄丢了还能怎样 |
[14:30] | I will replace it, I promise. I feel so terrible. | 我保证会赔你一副新的 我真的很愧疚 |
[14:33] | All right, sweetie that’s fine. You didn’t do it on purpose. | 亲爱的 没关系 你又不是故意的 |
[14:35] | No. | 当然不 |
[14:36] | Look at you! Come here! | 瞧你难过的 来 |
[14:41] | Feel better? | 好点了没 |
[14:42] | Yeah! You’re the best! | 有啊 你最棒了 |
[14:45] | Okay, wait a minute. | 好了 等一等 |
[14:48] | Wait a minute, I-I-I, I can’t do this. | 我不能这样 |
[14:50] | Listen honey, this is, it’s not Phoebe’s fault. | 亲爱的 其实不是菲比弄丢的 |
[14:53] | She lent me the earrings, and I lost it. | 她把你的耳环借我 我弄丢了 |
[14:55] | I’m so sorry. Honey, I feel terrible too. | 我真的很抱歉 亲爱的 我也好愧疚 |
[14:59] | That is exactly why I do not lend you stuff!! Okay?! | 所以我才不借你东西 |
[15:04] | I mean, first it’s my jewelry! | 先是我的首饰 |
[15:06] | And if it’s not my jewelry, it’s-it’s my blue sweater! | 然后又弄丢我的蓝色毛衣 |
[15:08] | And if it’s not my sweater, it’s my sunglasses! | 还有我的太阳眼镜 |
[15:10] | Your sunglasses?! | 你的太阳眼镜 |
[15:11] | – Yes! – Oh, right! | -是的 -对哦 |
[15:15] | Pizza! | 披萨外送 |
[15:16] | Oh, mine! Mine! Mine! | 我去 我去 |
[15:19] | Okay, here goes. | 要开始了 |
[15:21] | Prepare yourselves for some Class A flirting. | 准备见识下一流的打情骂俏 |
[15:24] | Okay, hold on. Okay. | 等等 我准备好了 |
[15:29] | Honey, you have nothing to prove. | 你犯不着这样 |
[15:30] | And if you really like this girl, | 若你真的喜欢这个女孩 |
[15:32] | I don’t thing flirting is the right thing to… | 我不觉得你该打情骂俏 |
[15:36] | You’ll see. Okay. | 等着看就知道 |
[15:40] | Oh, what’s-what’s her name? | 她叫什么名字来着 |
[15:43] | – Caitlin! – Caitlin! | -凯特琳 -凯特琳 |
[15:52] | Hey! Oh, we-we can’t keep eating like this. | 这样吃下去也不是办法 |
[15:58] | It’s uh, $12.50. | 十二块五毛 |
[16:01] | Okay, so, | 好的 那个 |
[16:06] | do you make the pizzas in one of those uh, wood-burning ovens? | 做披萨是用烧木头的炉子吗 |
[16:13] | No actually umm, I think that they’re umm, gas. | 不是 应该是煤气炉 |
[16:16] | Gas? Wow! | 煤气炉 哇 |
[16:20] | Intense. | 真带劲 |
[16:23] | If this is the way all the Gellers flirt, | 如果盖勒家的人都这样打情骂俏的话 |
[16:25] | we don’t have a problem. | 我们没问题了 |
[16:28] | Hey uh, y’know that smell gas has? | 你知道煤气有味道吗 |
[16:37] | – Yeah. – They put that in. | -知道 -那是加进去的 |
[16:41] | What?! | 什么 |
[16:42] | The gas is odorless, | 煤气其实是无味的 |
[16:44] | but they add the smell | 加上味道是为了让人 |
[16:46] | so you know when there’s a leak. | 在煤气泄漏时能闻出来 |
[16:51] | Well okay! | 好吧 |
[16:54] | A lot of other gas smells… | 很多气体都有味道 |
[17:03] | Oh the humanity. | 救命哦 |
[17:07] | Meth-methane smells… | 甲烷有味道 |
[17:12] | Y’know what umm, actually I, I really, I should go. | 不好意思 我真的得走了 |
[17:15] | Oh but I-I-I haven’t paid you yet! | 我还没付钱呢 |
[17:17] | Y’know what? That’s okay, | 没关系 |
[17:18] | you guys have ordered so many that this one is on me! | 你们点了那么多 这一个算我请的 |
[17:29] | Was I talking to her about gas? | 我是不是跟她说到了煤气 |
[17:34] | More so than anything else. | 那根本就是主题 |
[17:38] | I-I-I found it interesting. | 我觉得很有意思 |
[17:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[17:44] | Look, no-no, hey, hey, don’t worry about it! | 别担心 |
[17:47] | In nine years, she and I will be right there. | 九年之后 我和她就能在一起了 |
[17:57] | Okay, well, I’m gonna clear out some of these boxes. | 好了 我去清掉这些披萨盒 |
[18:07] | – Ross. – Yeah? | -罗斯 -什么事 |
[18:09] | What else do they add smell too? | 还有哪些气体会加味道 |
[18:17] | Hey! Hey! Hi! Hey-hey-hey, I’m Rachel! | 你好 我是瑞秋 |
[18:20] | From upstairs? The people with all the pizza? | 住楼上的 叫了一堆披萨的那家 |
[18:22] | Oh, is there a problem? | 披萨有问题吗 |
[18:23] | No. No. Every thing’s–they’re fine. Great pizza. | 不是 披萨很好吃 |
[18:26] | But it’s uh, actually umm my friend Ross. | 其实是我朋友罗斯的事 |
[18:29] | He uh, just gets really nervous when he’s flirting. | 他只要打情骂俏就会紧张 |
[18:33] | Oh my God! That was flirting?! | 天啊 他是在打情骂俏吗 |
[18:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:38] | I know, I know, but uh just, I’m telling you, once, | 我知道你的感觉 但我要告诉你 |
[18:42] | once you get past that part, | 一旦过了那个阶段 |
[18:43] | that where it-it just feels like you wanna die, | 那个让你想死的阶段 |
[18:46] | he’s-he’s really a good person. | 你就会发现他是个大好人 |
[18:48] | The guy with the gas?! | 开口闭口都是煤气的那个人 |
[18:51] | Yeah. I’m-I’m telling you he’s really sweet | 他真的很体贴 |
[18:53] | and he’s really funny and he’s just ugh, got a good heart. | 而且风趣 还有一副好心肠 |
[18:57] | And besides, I y’know, I think he really likes you. | 而且我觉得他很喜欢你 |
[19:00] | Really?! | 真的吗 |
[19:01] | Well y’know, we have 7 people and like 10 pizzas, | 我们七个人 却叫了十个披萨 |
[19:04] | what do you think? | 这还不够明显吗 |
[19:06] | I just, I thought Joey was there. | 乔伊不是在那里吗 |
[19:16] | Hey Ross? | 罗斯 |
[19:17] | Umm, I just ran into Caitlin in the hallway and-and uh, | 我刚才在走廊遇到凯特琳 |
[19:22] | you must be getting better at this flirting stuff than I thought. | 你打情骂俏的技巧 肯定比我想象中更高明 |
[19:25] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:26] | Well, I don’t get it, | 虽然我搞不懂 |
[19:27] | but she wanted me to give you her phone number. | 但她要我把电话号码转交给你 |
[19:34] | And she just gave you this? | 她自己给你的 |
[19:37] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[19:40] | Rach, thanks but uh, I don’t need you doing me any favors. | 瑞秋 谢了 但我不需要你帮忙 |
[19:43] | I-I-I didn’t! I didn’t! She thought you were cute. | 我没帮忙啊 是她觉得你可爱 |
[19:47] | Well that I can believe. | 这点我倒是相信 |
[19:51] | Hey! Is the show still on? | 还在演吗 |
[19:54] | Almost over man. | 快要演完了 |
[19:57] | Look! Oh! Is that the Pope?! | 快看 那是教皇吗 |
[20:02] | Why am I looking? | 我干嘛跟过去看 |
[20:04] | Oh, here I am, here’s my big scene! | 来了 我的好戏开演了 |
[20:07] | All right back off! | 快退后 |
[20:11] | I gotta gun! I’m not afraid to use it! | 我有枪哦 用起来可不会手软 |
[20:15] | Oh Joey! | 乔伊 |
[20:16] | That’s right! | 棒吧 |
[20:18] | You couldn’t have at least changed your shirt. | 你起码也该换件衣服吧 |
[20:21] | Now, I wanna a suitcase filled with 100,000 dollars. | 我要一个装满十万美元的手提箱 |
[20:29] | Filled with $100,000 in small bills, and if I don’t get it… | 装满十万美元的小钞 若是我没拿到 |
[20:34] | And if I don’t get it, | 若是我没拿到 |
[20:37] | I’m gonna shoot this duck! | 我就毙了这只鸭子 |
[20:39] | Oh no! | 不要啊 |
[20:42] | I’m comin’ out! | 我要出去了 |
[20:52] | – And she’s supposed to buy this?! – Joey, bravo! | -她会相信吗 -乔伊 太精彩了 |
[20:58] | Ground control to Major Tom! | 地面控制呼叫汤姆少校 |
[21:03] | Commencing countdown… | 倒计时开始 |
[21:06] | engines…on! | 引擎启动 |
[21:16] | That’s uh, scenes from next week’s show. Next week’s! | 这是下周的预告 下周的 |
[21:20] | I am definitely gonna watch that! | 我一定会看的 |
[21:28] | What about these? These look the same? | 这一对呢 看起来一样吗 |
[21:30] | Definitely! | 当然了 |
[21:31] | Not as each other! | 是跟那对耳环比 |
[21:32] | Oh, then no. | 那就不一样了 |
[21:37] | You ready? | 准备好了没 |
[21:39] | You look amazing. I’m the luckiest man in the world. | 你真美 我是全世界最幸运的男人 |
[21:42] | Ohh, you’re about to get a little luckier. | 你即将要更幸运了 |
[21:45] | Let me see the earrings. | 让我看看耳环 |
[21:46] | Oh, honey, the earrings… | 亲爱的 耳环 |
[21:48] | They look great! Does your boyfriend have the best taste or what? | 好看极了 你男朋友真是品味一流 |
[21:54] | My boyfriend really does have good taste! | 我男朋友的品味真的很棒 |
[22:01] | Thanks for picking out the earrings man. | 多谢你帮我选耳环 |