时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hello? Hey Joey! | 喂 你好 乔伊 |
[00:07] | Hey Pheebs! Listen, uh can you do me a favor? | 菲比 帮我个忙好吗 |
[00:10] | I forgot the pin number to my ATM card can, | 我忘记提款卡的密码了 |
[00:12] | can you get it for me? | 你可以帮我去找吗 |
[00:13] | Sure! Where is it? | 好啊 在哪里 |
[00:14] | Uh, I scratched it on the ATM machine down on the corner. | 我刻在街角的提款机上 |
[00:18] | Ohh! So you’re 5639?! | 原来5639是你的密码 |
[00:21] | That’s it! Thanks Pheebs! | 没错 菲比 谢了 |
[00:24] | Ooh, do you want to talk to Chandler? | 你要跟钱德勒说话吗 |
[00:26] | Is that Joey?! Let me talk to him! | 是乔伊吗 让我跟他说 |
[00:27] | No! Because he didn’t believe in my movie! | 不要 他不相信真有电影 |
[00:29] | Which is a big mistake because it is real! Real! | 他大错特错 这次的电影是真的 |
[00:34] | Y’know what? I have been trying to apologize to him all week! | 我这星期都试着跟他道歉 |
[00:36] | If he’s not gonna let me do it on the phone, | 若他不让我在电话上说 |
[00:37] | I’m gonna go down there and do it in person. | 我就直接杀过去当面说 |
[00:39] | Uhh Pheebs, I heard that. Can you put him on? | 菲比 我听到了 让他听电话 |
[00:41] | Yeah! | 好 |
[00:45] | Don’t come out here! | 你别过来 |
[00:48] | No-no-no-no, I’ve supported you one hundred percent | 不行 我百分之百支持你 |
[00:50] | and I want to prove that to you in person! | 我要当面证明给你看 |
[00:52] | I got that! I forgive ya! Don’t come out here! | 收到 我原谅你 你别过来 |
[00:55] | Forgive me? You haven’t been taking my calls in a week! | 原谅我 你一星期都不接我电话 |
[00:57] | Well, I’m totally over it Chandler. | 钱德勒 我早都不介意了 |
[00:59] | Friends forever! Don’t come out here! | 咱们是一辈子的朋友 你别过来 |
[01:03] | Would you mind doing a picture with us? | 可以跟我们照张相吗 |
[01:06] | Uh, what was that? | 什么情况 |
[01:07] | Uh, Entertainment Tonight. | “今晚娱乐”节目 |
[01:10] | Yeah, okay so, good talking to ya and don’t come out here. All right. | 好了 很高兴跟你说话 你别过来 |
[01:23] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:28] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:30] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:33] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:37] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:40] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:43] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:46] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:55] | Monica! I’m sorry I’m late! | 莫妮卡 抱歉我迟到了 |
[02:01] | Monica! | 莫妮卡 |
[02:04] | Phoebe! | 菲比 |
[02:06] | Oh, Phoebe, I’m so sorry. Have you been here long? | 菲比 真对不起 你到很久了吗 |
[02:10] | It’s okay. | 没关系啦 |
[02:12] | What the hell took you so long? | 你怎么那么晚 |
[02:15] | Okay, you can not tell Chandler. Okay? That I ran into Richard. | 不许你跟钱德勒说 我遇见了理查德 |
[02:19] | Which Richard? | 哪个理查德 |
[02:20] | The Richard. | 那个理查德 |
[02:20] | Richard Simmons?! Oh my God! | 理查德·西蒙斯 天啊(减重专家) |
[02:24] | Noo! My ex-boyfriend Richard! | 不是啦 是我前男友理查德 |
[02:27] | Y’know the tall guy, moustache? | 个子高高有胡子那个 |
[02:29] | Oh! Okay, that actually makes more sense. So how was it? | 好吧 这就说得过去了 情况如何 |
[02:32] | It was, it was really nice. We started talking and I- | 好极了 我们先是闲聊 |
[02:35] | I ended up having lunch with him. | 后来一起吃了个午饭 |
[02:36] | That is so weird! I had a dream that you’d have lunch with Richard. | 怪了 我有梦到你跟理查德吃饭 |
[02:40] | Really? | 真的 |
[02:40] | But again, Richard Simmons. Go on. | 不过是跟理查德·西蒙斯啦 你继续说 |
[02:43] | The strange part was, he was really nice, | 奇怪的是 虽然他很棒 |
[02:46] | umm and he looks great, but I didn’t feel anything at all! | 也很帅 但是我对他完全没感觉了 |
[02:49] | Ooh! So now why can’t we tell Chandler? | 那为什么不能跟钱德勒说 |
[02:51] | Because it would totally freak him out | 他听了一定会发神经 |
[02:53] | and tomorrow’s our anniversary. | 明天就是我们的周年纪念 |
[02:54] | I just don’t want anything to spoil that. | 我不想搞砸 |
[02:56] | Oh, I can’t believe you guys lasted a whole year! | 不敢相信你们交往一年了 |
[02:58] | I know. | 就是 |
[02:59] | Wow! I owe Rachel 20 bucks! | 我欠瑞秋二十块 |
[03:03] | What? | 什么 |
[03:04] | On a totally different bet. | 那是完全不相干的赌局啦 |
[03:09] | It’s almost our anniversary! | 一周年纪念日快到了 |
[03:11] | I know. Can you believe it? | 我知道 你相信吗 |
[03:12] | One year ago today I was just your annoying friend Chandler. | 一年前的今天 我还只是你烦人的朋友钱德勒 |
[03:15] | Awww! Now you’re just my annoying friend Chandler. | 现在你只是我的烦人朋友钱德勒 |
[03:20] | I got you a present! | 我给你买了礼物 |
[03:21] | Oh, but it’s not ’til tomorrow! | 纪念日明天才到 |
[03:23] | I know, but you have to open it today! | 我知道 但你今天就要拆礼物 |
[03:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:38] | Okay! There you go! | 我来啦 |
[03:41] | It’s two tickets to Vegas! | 两张去赌城的机票 |
[03:43] | For this weekend! | 这周末的来回机票 |
[03:45] | Oh gosh, it would be perfect, we get to see Joey | 一定很完美 不但能去看乔伊 |
[03:47] | plus we get to start our anniversary celebration on the plane. | 还能在飞机上开始庆祝纪念日 |
[03:50] | We can call it out plane-aversary. | 就叫做”飞机纪念日”吧 |
[03:55] | Do we have to? | 一定要这样叫吗 |
[03:57] | No. | 不用 |
[03:59] | Okay this is great, but Joey said he didn’t want any of us out there. | 这是很棒 但乔伊说了不要我们过去 |
[04:01] | Oh, he just doesn’t want us to go through any trouble. | 他只是怕麻烦我们而已 |
[04:04] | Think of how excited he’ll be when we go out and surprise him! | 到时我们突然出现 他一定超兴奋的 |
[04:06] | Plus we get to have our own, ani-Vegas-ary! | 而且我们自己还有赌城纪念日 |
[04:12] | A-Nevadaversary! | 内华达纪念日 |
[04:16] | Yeah, I think we should see other people. | 我们该开始和别人交往了 |
[04:19] | But we can go, right? | 我们可以去吧 |
[04:20] | – Yes. – Okay! | -对 -那就好 |
[04:21] | It’s a great idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[04:22] | Okay, I’m gonna go too! | 好耶 我也要去 |
[04:26] | Y’know Pheebs, it’s kinda our anniversary. | 菲比 这是我俩的纪念日 |
[04:29] | Oh please, you are not gonna ditch again like you did with London. | 少来 休想像上次伦敦那样把我甩掉 |
[04:31] | Ditch you? Phoebe, you were pregnant with the triplets! | 菲比 哪有甩掉 当时你怀了三胞胎 |
[04:33] | Uh-huh, great story! I’m going! | 真会扯 我非去不可 |
[04:40] | Hey, you guys, listen, | 注意 |
[04:41] | this weekend we’re all gonna go to Las Vegas to surprise Joey! | 这周末大家一起去赌城给乔伊一个惊喜 |
[04:46] | Including me!! You wanna go?! | 包括我 你们要去吗 |
[04:50] | Well, I guess I could take a couple days off work. | 我应该可以请个几天假 |
[04:52] | Of course you can take a couple days off work | 你当然可以请几天假 |
[04:54] | because this trip includes me! | 因为这趟我也要去 |
[04:58] | Oh no, wait a minute, wait, I’ve got a presentation tomorrow. | 等等 差点忘了我明天有个推介会 |
[05:00] | I can’t miss that. | 不能缺席 |
[05:01] | Oh, but I’ve got tickets to the Van Gogh exhibit! | 我买了梵高画展的票 |
[05:04] | I’ve been waiting like a year for this. | 我盼了一年才盼到 |
[05:06] | So Rach, maybe you and I can fly out together Saturday. | 瑞秋 不如我们周六再飞过去 |
[05:09] | That sounds great. | 听起来很可行 |
[05:10] | – Yeah? All right I’ll call the airlines. – Okay. | -那我打电话去订票 -好的 |
[05:12] | Yeah, that would be nice actually, | 其实想起来很不赖 |
[05:13] | to have the apartment to myself for a night. | 我可以独自在公寓过一晚 |
[05:15] | Oh yeah, so you can walk around naked. | 对 你可以脱光光到处走 |
[05:20] | No! So I can be by myself. Y’know? | 不是 我可以自己一个人 |
[05:22] | Have a little alone time. | 享受下独处的时光 |
[05:24] | Naked alone time. | 脱光光的独处时光 |
[05:26] | No! Phoebe just because I’m alone | 菲比 我一个人独处 |
[05:28] | doesn’t mean I wanna walk around naked. | 并不表示我就想脱光光到处走 |
[05:30] | I mean, you live alone, you don’t walk around naked. | 你自己一个人住 你也不会脱光光到处走啊 |
[05:32] | Uh-huh! Why do you think it takes me so long to answer the door? | 你以为我为何老半天才应门 |
[05:42] | So, so far | 迄今为止 |
[05:43] | is this trip to Las Vegas better or worse than the trip to London? | 比起伦敦之行 赌城之行是好还是差 |
[05:47] | So it’s pretty much the same Pheebs. | 菲比 到现在为止都差不多 |
[05:50] | Okay, what about after I give you these candies? | 那我给你们糖果之后呢 |
[05:55] | Yeah, I guess it’s a little better now. | 我想好一点了 |
[05:56] | Ah-ha! Okay, Las Vegas 1, London 0! | 好的 赌城1分 伦敦0分 |
[06:02] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[06:07] | Happy plane-aversary. | 飞机纪念日快乐 |
[06:09] | Aww! I love you! | 我爱你 |
[06:12] | Can I give you a present now? | 现在能给你礼物了吗 |
[06:13] | – Okay! – Okay! | -好啊 -好啊 |
[06:20] | Oh man! Don’t tell me I did this! | 要命 不会吧 |
[06:22] | I love the “I forgot the present” fake out! | 我最爱你假装没带礼物了 |
[06:26] | How do you feel about the, | 那如果我是 |
[06:27] | “I really did forgot the present, please forgive me” not fake out? | 真的没带礼物 请你多多包涵呢 |
[06:30] | Oh honey that’s okay. | 没关系啦 |
[06:32] | Don’t worry about it, you can give it to me when we get back. | 别放在心上 等回去再给我就行了 |
[06:33] | Ohh that’s the worse thing that can happen on an anniversary ever! | 纪念日发生这种事 真是再扫兴不过了 |
[06:36] | Oh good! All right, | 很好 |
[06:36] | so you decided to tell him about the Richard thing. | 你最后还是决定告诉他理查德的事了 |
[06:43] | What-what Richard thing? | 什么理查德的事 |
[06:44] | Oh no. | 糟糕 |
[06:48] | What Richard thing? | 什么理查德的事 |
[06:49] | Simmons! Go with Simmons! | 用西蒙斯混过去 |
[06:56] | Okay, I umm, I ran into Richard yesterday | 好吧 我昨天遇到了理查德 |
[07:00] | and he asked me if I wanted to go for a bite and I did. | 他问我要不要一起吃饭 我答应了 |
[07:04] | The only reason I didn’t tell you is because | 我没跟你说是因为 |
[07:06] | I knew you’d get mad and I didn’t want to spoil our anniversary. | 我知道你会生气 我不想毁了周年纪念 |
[07:10] | I’m not mad. | 我不生气啊 |
[07:14] | Really?! | 真的吗 |
[07:15] | Oh yeah! | 真的 |
[07:16] | Yeah, so you-you bumped into Richard! You grabbed a bite! | 你遇到理查德 一起吃饭 |
[07:21] | It’s no big deal. | 没啥大不了的 |
[07:26] | Great! | 太好了 |
[07:31] | Okay, London 1… | 好吧 伦敦1分 |
[08:03] | Oh! Look what happened! | 怎么会这样 |
[08:06] | Huh, check me out! | 瞧瞧我自己 |
[08:09] | I’m in my kitchen…naked! | 我在自家的厨房 脱光光 |
[08:14] | I’m picking up an orange. | 拿起一个橙子 |
[08:17] | I’m naked! | 我脱光光 |
[08:21] | Lighting the candles, naked, | 点起蜡烛 脱光光 |
[08:25] | and carefully. | 要小心 |
[08:37] | Oh my God! That’s Rachel naked! | 天啊 瑞秋脱光光了 |
[08:42] | I can’t look at that! I am looking at this. | 不能看 我在看这个 |
[08:45] | Okay, vivid colors, expressive brush strokes- | 好的 鲜明的色彩 有力的笔触 |
[08:50] | Unless she wants me to be looking at that. | 她故意要我看就另当别论了 |
[08:55] | She knows I’m home. She knows I can see her. | 她知道我在家 她知道我看得到她 |
[09:00] | What kind of game is she playing? | 她这是在玩什么把戏 |
[09:03] | I think maybe someone’s lonely tonight. | 也许今晚有人寂寞了 |
[09:08] | Oh-ho, Dr. Geller! Stop it! | 盖勒博士 别胡思乱想 |
[09:12] | You’re being silly! | 别自讨没趣了 |
[09:15] | Or, am I? | 真是这样吗 |
[09:20] | Love to love ya baby! Ow! | 我爱你 小可爱 |
[09:24] | Love to love ya baby! Ow! | 我爱你 小可爱 |
[09:34] | Love to love ya, baby! | 我爱你 小可爱 |
[09:38] | Darn it! | 讨厌 |
[09:55] | May I come in? | 我可以进去吗 |
[09:58] | Uh, yeah, if you want too. | 想要的话就进来啊 |
[10:01] | Do you want me too? | 你要我进去吗 |
[10:04] | Yeah, sure? | 当然 |
[10:05] | So do I. | 彼此彼此 |
[10:12] | Okay Rach, before anything happens | 瑞秋 在一切还没开始之前 |
[10:16] | I just want to lay down a couple of ground rules. | 有几个原则我想先说清楚 |
[10:19] | This is just about tonight. | 今晚而已 |
[10:22] | I don’t to go through with this | 今晚过后 |
[10:23] | if it’s going to raise the question of “Us.” | 你是你 我是我 |
[10:27] | Okay? I just want this to be | 好吗 我希望这一切 |
[10:33] | about what it is! | 只是各取所需 |
[10:39] | And um, what-what is that Ross? | 罗斯 什么各取所需 |
[10:42] | The physical act of love. | 一夜情 |
[10:46] | What?! Are you crazy? | 什么 你疯了不成 |
[10:48] | Oh so-so you weren’t trying to entice me | 所以你刚才脱光光 |
[10:51] | just now with your-your nakedness? | 不是在勾引我吗 |
[10:56] | Oh God, you saw me?! | 天啊 你看到了吗 |
[11:02] | You weren’t trying to entice me with your nakedness. | 你脱光光不是在勾引我 |
[11:06] | Noo!! No! | 当然不是 |
[11:08] | You thought, you actually thought I wanted to have sex with you?! | 你当真以为我想跟你上床吗 |
[11:16] | No! | 才不是呢 |
[11:19] | No! No! | 不是 |
[11:24] | No-no-no-no. | 不是不是 |
[11:49] | Hey you guys wait! | 等等我 |
[11:50] | Guys! This place is so much better than London! Okay? | 这地方比伦敦好多了吧 |
[11:54] | This lady dressed like Cleopatra gave me a coupon, | 有个打扮成埃及艳后的女士给了我一张优惠券 |
[11:57] | 99 cent steak and lobster dinner. Huh! | 九毛九就能吃到牛排龙虾晚餐 |
[12:00] | Phoebe, you don’t eat animals. | 菲比 你又不吃肉 |
[12:02] | For 99 cents, I’d eat you. | 只要九毛九 我连你都吃 |
[12:05] | Okay, I can totally settle down here. | 我完全可以耗在这里 |
[12:08] | It’s got everything I could ever want, | 我要的东西应有尽有 |
[12:10] | including Joey! Look! | 就连乔伊都在 你们看 |
[12:12] | Oh! Look! Hi! | 快看 |
[12:14] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[12:16] | Hey! Joey! | 乔伊 |
[12:22] | Love your condoms my man. | 你的保险套真不赖 |
[12:26] | What-what are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么在这里 |
[12:27] | I thought I told you not to come. | 不是要你们别来了 |
[12:28] | Why are you dressed as a gladiator? | 你干嘛打扮成角斗士 |
[12:30] | Uhh, because I’m shooting a scene right now. | 因为我正在拍戏 |
[12:33] | Yeah, I uh, I play a gladiator. | 我扮演角斗士 |
[12:36] | Uh, y’know what? Hold-hold on a second. | 你们等等 |
[12:38] | Can we cut? | 可以停吗 |
[12:39] | Yeah, my-my friends are here, I’m gonna take a little break. | 我朋友来了 我要休息一下 |
[12:43] | Who are you talking too? | 你是在跟谁说话 |
[12:44] | They uh director. Uhh, her. | 导演啊 就是她 |
[12:51] | All right, all right, it’s not a gladiator movie. I work here. | 好啦 这不是角斗士电影 我在这里工作 |
[12:55] | Why?! What happened?! | 为什么 发生了什么事 |
[12:56] | Well, the movie got shutdown because they ran out of money, | 那部电影因为没钱而停拍 |
[12:59] | so I’m working here ’til it starts up again, | 我在这里工作 等电影重新开拍 |
[13:01] | if it ever does. | 如果真有这一天的话 |
[13:02] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很遗撼 |
[13:04] | Look, I’m sorry I didn’t tell ya. I’m sorry man. | 对不起 没跟你们说 抱歉 |
[13:07] | No-no, that’s okay, apparently there’s a new policy | 没关系 互相隐瞒 |
[13:08] | where we don’t have to share everything with everybody. | 显然成了新的规矩 |
[13:10] | I knew you were not okay with that. | 我就知道你听了心里会有疙瘩 |
[13:11] | So you’re a gladiator! | 你是角斗士耶 |
[13:14] | Yeah, what-what’s going on? | 他们怎么了 |
[13:16] | Monica had lunch with Richard. | 莫妮卡和理查德吃了午饭 |
[13:18] | Dawson?! | 道森吗(演员) |
[13:21] | Noo! But that would’ve been so cool! | 不是啦 要不然一定超酷的 |
[13:24] | No! Her boyfriend Richard! | 是那个男朋友理查德 |
[13:26] | It meant nothing! Okay? | 没任何意义 好吗 |
[13:28] | After all this time, how can you not trust me? | 你怎么到现在还不相信我 |
[13:31] | When you go lunching with hunky moustache men | 你瞒着我跟大胡子帅哥吃午饭 |
[13:33] | and don’t tell me about it! | 要我怎么相信你 |
[13:36] | You’re right. I’m sorry. I should’ve told you. | 你说的对 对不起 我早该跟你说的 |
[13:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:41] | Aww, there we go. | 这样才对嘛 |
[13:43] | I love Vegas! | 我爱赌城 |
[13:45] | I promise you, next time I will absolutely tell you. | 我保证下次一定会跟你说 |
[13:52] | Next time? | 下一次 |
[13:53] | Ooh, so close. | 功亏一篑 |
[13:56] | There’s not gonna be a next time! You can not ever see him again! | 下不为例 你不能再跟他见面了 |
[13:59] | I can not see him? I mean, you can’t tell me what to do! | 我不能跟他见面 你不能对我发号施令 |
[14:03] | That’s so funny, because I think I just did! | 有趣 刚才不就发了吗 |
[14:06] | Oh y’know what? If you’re gonna be acting like this all night, | 如果你整晚都是这种态度 |
[14:08] | I really, I don’t even want to be around you. | 我还是眼不见为净 |
[14:09] | Fine with me! | 我无所谓 |
[14:10] | Fine! Happy Anniversary! | 好 纪念日快乐 |
[14:11] | Whoa! Whoa! Guys! Please! Come on! Come on! | 你们别这样嘛 |
[14:13] | This is obviously just a big misunderstanding. | 这显然是个大误会 |
[14:16] | – No it is not! – What are you talking… | -才不是误会 -你在说什么 |
[14:17] | Hey-hey don’t look at me! I just work here! | 别看我 我只是在这里工作 |
[14:24] | Okay umm, Ross? | 罗斯 |
[14:26] | I’m-I’m really warm, so I’m going to be taking off my sweater. | 我有点热 要脱毛衣 |
[14:29] | Now, I’m just letting you know | 我只是要你知道 |
[14:32] | that this is not an invitation to the physical act of love. | 这不是在勾引你一夜情 |
[14:38] | Yep! That’s hilarious! | 对 真是太爆笑了 |
[14:41] | I’m sorry. I’m done. I’m done. | 抱歉 我不闹了 |
[14:43] | Y’know, last night was embarrassing for you too. | 昨晚你也很丢脸 |
[14:47] | No, not really. | 不尽然啦 |
[14:48] | I just don’t embarrass that easily. | 只是我没那么容易觉得丢脸 |
[14:51] | What?! You totally get embarrassed! | 什么 你根本就觉得非常丢脸 |
[14:54] | No, I don’t! Ross, | 才没有 罗斯 |
[14:56] | I think I’m just a more secure person than you are. | 这是因为我比你更有安全感 |
[14:58] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[14:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:02] | Hey lady! I don’t care how much you want it! Okay?! | 小姐 不管你有多想要 |
[15:06] | I am not gonna to have sex with you in the bathroom! | 我绝不会和你去厕所做爱 |
[15:14] | Hey, y’know in Roman times this was more than just a hat. | 在古罗马时代 这不只是顶帽子而已 |
[15:18] | Really? | 是吗 |
[15:19] | Yeah, sure! Sure! | 当然 |
[15:21] | They would uh, they would scrub the floors with it! | 这可以用来刷地板 |
[15:23] | They would use it to get the mud off their shoe. | 抹去鞋子上的泥巴 |
[15:26] | And sometimes underneath the horse would get dirty | 有时候马肚子会弄脏 |
[15:29] | – so they would stick it right… – Joey, I uh! | -把这个戮进去就能… -乔伊 |
[15:32] | I can’t believe this is how I’m spending my anniversary. | 真不敢相信我的周年纪念日是这样过的 |
[15:35] | All right well, I’ll take you someplace nice then. | 那我带你去个好地方 |
[15:36] | Look! A guy tipped me a hundred bucks today. | 今天有个人给我一百块的小费 |
[15:39] | Yeah-yeah, he was playing blackjack for like an hour | 他玩21点才一小时 |
[15:42] | and he won $5,000. Can you believe that? $5,000! | 就赢了五千块 你相信吗 五千块 |
[15:45] | Y’know, if I won $5,000 I’d join a gym, | 如果我赢了五千 我就去加入健身房 |
[15:48] | y’know build up my upper body | 把我的上半身练壮 |
[15:49] | and hit Richard from behind with a stick! | 再用棍子捅理查德的屁股 |
[15:53] | Wait a minute! Why don’t I do what that guy did? | 等等 我何不效法那个人 |
[15:56] | I’ll take this $100 and turn it into $5,000! | 把这一百变成五千 |
[15:59] | And then I’ll turn that into enough money | 五千再变成够拍电影的钱 |
[16:01] | to get my movie going again! | 那电影就能重新开拍了 |
[16:03] | Good luck! | 祝你好运了 |
[16:04] | Chandler! I don’t need luck. I have thought this through! | 钱德勒 我不需要好运 我已经想透了 |
[16:07] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[16:15] | I can’t believe this! This is like the worst night ever! | 不敢相信 今晚真是糟透了 |
[16:19] | Y’know Monica you had a minor setback | 莫妮卡 你和钱德勒的关系 |
[16:21] | in your relationship with Chandler. | 有了小小挫折 |
[16:23] | Big deal! It’s only Chandler. | 有什么大不了 不过是钱德勒罢了 |
[16:26] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[16:31] | This is crazy! I mean, it’s such a stupid argument. | 真离谱 我们吵架的理由太蠢了 |
[16:34] | I don’t even wanna see Richard again. | 我根本不想再跟理查德见面了 |
[16:36] | So go fix it! Go find Chandler! | 那就去挽回啊 去找钱德勒 |
[16:39] | He’s probably up in your room! | 他八成就待在你们的房间里 |
[16:41] | Tell him that you’re sorry and that you love him. | 跟他说对不起 说你爱他 |
[16:43] | Y’know what? You’re right Phoebe. You’re right. Thank you! | 菲比 你说的对 多谢你 |
[16:46] | Sure! | 小意思 |
[16:48] | Yeah! Las Vegas, number one! | 好耶 赌城最棒 |
[17:01] | Anybody lose this? | 这是谁掉的吗 |
[17:03] | Comin’ out. Place your bet. | 下注吧 |
[17:06] | Dice are out. | 下好离手 |
[17:10] | Double or nothin’! Pay the front line! | 一赔二 不还本 |
[17:21] | So uh, I’m on my way back to the bathroom. | 那个 我正好要去厕所 |
[17:27] | Yeah, all right. All right! Just keep walkin’! All right? | 好啦 继续走就是了 |
[17:39] | Ross! What are you… | 罗斯 你干嘛 |
[17:41] | I’m sorry sir. I just, I think he just really likes you. | 先生 对不起 他太喜欢你了 |
[17:50] | Hey! Y’know that teacher who had a baby with her student? | 你知道那个和学生 生了孩子的老师吗 |
[18:04] | What the? What… | 搞什么 |
[18:06] | Miss? May I help you? | 小姐 需要我效劳吗 |
[18:07] | Yes, I’m sorry. Do you have any extra pants? | 对 不好意思 你们有多的裤子吗 |
[18:09] | Umm, my friend seems to have had a little accident. | 我朋友出了点小状况 |
[18:19] | Can I change a hundred? | 可以换一百元筹码吗 |
[18:20] | Changing one hundred! | 换一百元筹码 |
[18:22] | Good luck sir. | 先生 祝您好运 |
[18:26] | Let’s ride. | 全押了 |
[18:33] | 13. | 13点 |
[18:34] | Hit me! | 再来 |
[18:36] | Ohh man! | 要命 |
[18:41] | Wait! | 慢着 |
[18:44] | Chandler! You are not gonna believe this! | 钱德勒 说了你一定不相信 |
[18:47] | I have found my identical hand twin! | 我找到我的双胞手了 |
[18:53] | What? | 什么 |
[18:56] | My identical hand twin! | 我的双胞手啊 |
[18:59] | What’s an identical hand twin? | 什么是双胞手 |
[19:01] | It was incredible! Chandler, | 钱德勒 太不可思议了 |
[19:02] | the dealer’s hands were exactly like me! | 发牌员的手跟我一模一样 |
[19:05] | It-it was like looking at my hands in a mirror! | 就跟照镜子没两样 |
[19:09] | Are you sure you weren’t looking at your hands in a mirror? | 你确定不是在照镜子吗 |
[19:13] | Don’t you see what this means?! | 你不懂这件事的意义吗 |
[19:15] | I can forget about that stupid movie. | 我大可忘了那部蠢电影 |
[19:17] | I’m gonna be a millionaire! | 我要变成百万富翁了 |
[19:21] | How? | 怎么变 |
[19:23] | Look, I don’t have it all worked out yet, | 我还没有完全想出来 |
[19:25] | but it’s gotta mean big money! | 不过保证很有赚头 |
[19:27] | Come on! Identical hands! | 拜托 一模一样的手耶 |
[19:30] | Again I must go back to, | 我得再问一次 |
[19:32] | how? | 怎么赚 |
[19:35] | This is Vegas man! People will pay to see freaky stuff! | 这里可是赌城 大家就爱付钱看怪东西 |
[19:40] | Okay, how much would you pay to see this hand twice? | 你愿意付多少钱 看两次这只手 |
[19:49] | Y’know, I-I can’t really put a price on that Joe. | 乔伊 我说不出个价钱 |
[19:52] | Hey, are you unsupporting me again? | 你又不支持我了 |
[19:55] | No! No! I support you 100%! | 不 我百分百支持你 |
[19:58] | I just didn’t, I didn’t get it right away. | 只是我一时没回过神来 |
[20:00] | Y’know now I’m caught up! Identical hand twins! | 我现在懂了 双胞手 |
[20:04] | It’s a million-dollar idea! | 这点子能值上一百万 |
[20:12] | Pheebs!! I found my identical hand twin! | 菲比 我找到我的双胞手了 |
[20:14] | Ohh, you are so lucky! | 你真幸运 |
[20:21] | So, where’s Monica? Did you guys make up? | 莫妮卡呢 你们和好没 |
[20:24] | No! | 没有 |
[20:25] | But she just came up here! | 可是她刚才上来了啊 |
[20:27] | That was Joey! | 那是乔伊 |
[20:29] | I wonder where she is. That is so weird. | 怪了 那她去了哪里 |
[20:31] | Yeah, well, she’s probably talking to Richard. | 或许在跟理查德说话吧 |
[20:34] | Would you stop that! | 你有完没完 |
[20:36] | Do you wanna know the first thing she said | 你知道她和理查德吃完中饭 |
[20:38] | when she came back from her lunch with Richard? | 回来后第一句话是什么吗 |
[20:40] | She didn’t feel anything for him. She loves you! | 她对他完全没感觉了 她爱的是你 |
[20:44] | Really? | 真的 |
[20:45] | Yes! Now, she feels terrible! | 是的 她很难过 |
[20:48] | She really wants to make up! You gotta find her. | 她真的很想跟你和好 你一定得找到她 |
[20:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:02] | I should really start wearing hats! | 我真应该开始戴帽子了 |
[21:50] | Welcome to Las Vegas. | 欢迎来到赌城 |
[21:53] | Thank you! Enjoy your flight? | 谢谢 一路还愉快吗 |
[21:55] | Yes, I did. Thank you very much, it was excellent. | 很开心 谢谢 非常棒 |
[21:59] | Hope you had a nice flight. | 希望您一路还愉快 |
[22:00] | Ohh, it was the best! | 太愉快了 |