时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | I think the check in is that way. | 登记台应该在那里 |
[01:13] | Ohh, kids love me. | 小孩子最喜欢我了 |
[01:16] | Phoebe! | 菲比 |
[01:17] | You guys are here! Yay! | 你们来了 |
[01:19] | What? Did you go to a costume party? | 你去参加化妆舞会了吗 |
[01:23] | Let me guess umm Pancho Vila? | 我来猜 你是扮潘乔·维拉(墨西哥革命领袖) |
[01:27] | and you’re Bob Saget. | 你是鲍勃·萨吉特(演员) |
[01:32] | Pancho Vila? | 潘乔·维拉 |
[01:33] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[01:35] | What are you talking about Pheebs? I don’t… | 菲比 你在说什么啊 我没有… |
[01:41] | Oh my God, you drew on me?! | 天啊 你在我脸上乱画 |
[01:44] | Hey, you wet my pants! | 谁叫你弄湿我裤子 |
[01:47] | Whoa, what kind of party was this? | 这是哪门子派对啊 |
[01:48] | Ross, I have been walking around like this since the plane! | 罗斯 我打从下飞机就是这样子 |
[01:51] | I can-you have so crossed a line. | 你实在是太过分了 |
[01:53] | Rach! Wait! The men’s room is that way. | 瑞秋 等等 男厕在那里 |
[02:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:03] | That’s like the third time that lady’s | 那女士接我的机子玩就赢钱 |
[02:05] | won on a machine I was playing. | 这已经是第三次了 |
[02:07] | Oooohhh, I’ll bet she’s one of those people. | 我赌她一定是那种人 |
[02:10] | M-M-Mole people? | 间谍吗 |
[02:13] | What? No-no, a lurker. | 不是啦 是跟赌人 |
[02:15] | Oh. What’s a lurker? | 跟赌人是什么 |
[02:16] | Okay when you’re playing a machine and it hasn’t paid out, | 你玩赌博机 没有赢钱 |
[02:20] | a lurker waits for you to give up and then… | 跟赌人等你放弃就来接手玩 然后 |
[02:22] | Kills you? | 杀你灭口 |
[02:25] | No. They swoop in and steal your jackpot. | 不 他们半路杀进来偷走本来你会中的大奖 |
[02:30] | How do you know about this? | 你怎么会知道这种事 |
[02:31] | My nana used to do it. | 我奶奶以前就干这行 |
[02:33] | That’s how she paid for all my dance-karate lessons. | 她就是这样帮我付舞蹈…空手道学费的 |
[02:37] | Dance karate? | 舞蹈空手道 |
[02:39] | Yes, it’s a deadly but beautiful sport. | 对 那是种美丽却致命的运动 |
[02:47] | All right, it won’t come off! | 我弄不掉 |
[02:49] | What?! | 什么 |
[02:50] | It won’t come off! | 我弄不掉 |
[02:51] | Oh my God! Rach-Rach, are-are-are you sure? | 天啊 瑞秋 你确定吗 |
[02:54] | No, actually I took it off then I drew it back on. | 不确定 其实我弄掉了又自己再画回去 |
[02:57] | Hey-hey-hey you made it! | 你们到了 |
[02:59] | Joey!! | 乔伊 |
[03:02] | Who’s your friend? He’s hot! | 你朋友是谁 他好正点 |
[03:05] | Thanks man. | 多谢你了 |
[03:07] | Hey listen I uh, talked to Chandler, sorry about the movie. | 钱德勒跟我说过了 电影的事我很遗撼 |
[03:11] | No, don’t be sorry. I don’t need it anymore. | 不用遗憾 不要也罢 |
[03:13] | I found my identical hand twin! | 我找到了我的双胞手 |
[03:17] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[03:17] | My identical hand twin! | 我的双胞手 |
[03:19] | The person whose hands are exactly like mine! | 那个人的手跟我的完全一样 |
[03:21] | This thing is a gold mine! | 这可是金矿 |
[03:23] | What?! | 什么 |
[03:26] | That’s not gonna make you any money! | 靠那个赚不了钱的 |
[03:27] | Okay. Well, if that’s how you feel about it, fine! | 好 你这样想也无所谓 |
[03:29] | None of you get to live with me in my great big hand-shaped mansion! | 到时我盖了手形的豪宅 你们谁都别想来住 |
[03:35] | Except uh, you Pheebs. You can live in the thumb. | 菲比你除外 大拇指给你住 |
[03:44] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[03:49] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[03:51] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[03:54] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[03:59] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[04:02] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[04:04] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[04:08] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[04:18] | All right baby, come on! | 来吧 加油 |
[04:21] | Yes! Yes! I am on fire! | 漂亮 势不可挡 |
[04:23] | See you later Mon. | 莫妮卡 再见 |
[04:25] | Wait Chandler, what are you doing?! | 等等 钱德勒 你在干嘛 |
[04:26] | What does it look like? I’m going home. | 你看呢 我要回家 |
[04:28] | What? Wait! Why? | 等等 为什么 |
[04:30] | Chandler! Chandler! Wait! | 钱德勒 钱德勒 你等等 |
[04:34] | I’m sorry, I was just playing for one second! | 对不起 我只是玩了一下 |
[04:36] | I was trying to find you to tell you that, | 我本来打算要跟你说 |
[04:38] | look if you don’t want me to see Richard again, I won’t! | 你不让我再见理查德 我答应 |
[04:40] | He means nothing to me! | 他对我没有任何意义 |
[04:42] | Come on! I was there! | 得了吧 我又不是瞎子 |
[04:47] | I know he’s the love of your life. | 我知道他是你追求的真爱 |
[04:50] | Not any more. | 现在不是了 |
[04:53] | Really?! | 真的 |
[04:55] | Really! | 真的 |
[04:59] | All right? Let’s forget about this going home stuff | 忘了什么要回家的事 |
[05:03] | and celebrate our anniversary. | 我们来庆祝周年纪念吧 |
[05:07] | Okay, this is empty. | 包里是空的 |
[05:09] | Yeah, I wanted to make a dramatic scene, but I hate packing. | 我想搞得煽情些 可是我又讨厌打包 |
[05:17] | Uhh, hey. Where’s the other guy? | 另一个人呢 |
[05:19] | Which guy? | 哪个人 |
[05:20] | He’s kinda tall, dark hair, | 高高的 深色头发 |
[05:21] | hand looks exactly like this. See? | 手跟我的一模一样 你看 |
[05:24] | I don’t know about the hands, | 我不知道什么手 |
[05:25] | but the guy that was here before me just went to the bathroom. | 不过在我之前的发牌员 刚去上厕所了 |
[05:27] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[05:34] | How you doin’? | 你好吗 |
[05:37] | Very busy. | 我很忙 |
[05:38] | Right! Okay. | 对耶 好吧 |
[05:44] | Yes, hello. I have a question. | 你好 我有个问题 |
[05:46] | Umm, I used your pen to draw on my friend’s face. | 我用你们的笔 画了我朋友的脸 |
[05:52] | A beard and a moustache. | 下巴上一撮再加两撇山羊胡 |
[05:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:00] | No, she didn’t think so. | 不 她不这么想 |
[06:02] | I know it’s like anyway, umm | 对啊 就像…总之 |
[06:06] | well make-up didn’t cover it and we’ve tried everything to get it off | 用化妆品盖不过去 我们试过所有方法 |
[06:10] | and nothing’s worked. What-what do we do? | 都去不掉 该怎么办 |
[06:13] | Yeah. Uh-huh. Yeah. | 好的 是 |
[06:17] | Oh! Okay. Okay, thank you! | 好的 多谢 |
[06:21] | Yeah, it’s not coming off. | 擦不掉的 |
[06:24] | What?! What else did he say? | 什么 那他还说了什么 |
[06:26] | Umm, he said he thought I was funny. So… | 他说他觉得我很逗 |
[06:31] | Okay, look-look umm, let’s just go downstairs, | 好了 听我说 我们下楼 |
[06:35] | we’ll have some fun, and you will forget all about it. | 去好好玩 你就会忘记这回事了 |
[06:38] | Ross, no! There is no way I am leaving this room looking like this! | 休想 罗斯 我这个样子绝对不出房门 |
[06:41] | Oh, come on! Rach, it’s-it’s not that bad. | 别这样啦 瑞秋 没有那么难看 |
[06:44] | Ross, I am a human doodle!! | 罗斯 我变成人体涂鸦了 |
[06:47] | Look, just because some idiot drew on your face | 别因为一个白痴在你脸上乱画 |
[06:50] | doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have any fun! Okay? | 而剥夺你玩乐的权利 |
[06:52] | And besides, hey-hey-hey no one is even gonna look at you. Okay? | 而且又没人会看你 |
[06:54] | This is Vegas! Hello! There are tons of other freaks here! | 这里可是赌城 怪人一大堆 |
[06:59] | There are tons…of…freaks here. | 这里有一大堆怪人 |
[07:03] | No other. No. | 你不算 |
[07:05] | Come on! No one will notice, I swear! | 走啦 我保证没人会注意到 |
[07:14] | Okay, there was some staring and pointing. | 好啦 是有一些人指指点点 |
[07:19] | Okay, I need a, I need a drink! | 我得喝点酒 |
[07:21] | Oh, hey y’know, they-they really overcharge you for that stuff. | 冰箱里的酒都太贵了 |
[07:25] | But who cares?! Because it’s all on me! | 但是谁在乎呢 我请客 |
[07:33] | That is, one big drink! | 你的一点酒还真不少 |
[07:37] | Macadamia nut? | 要吃澳洲坚果吗 |
[07:39] | Umm… Wow! That’s-that’s some pricey nut! | 这个坚果还真值钱 |
[07:45] | Really like those Macadamia nuts, huh? | 你真的很喜欢吃澳洲坚果呢 |
[07:47] | Nope! | 不喜欢 |
[08:00] | Get out of here you lurker! Go on! Get! | 跟赌人 走开啦 快走 |
[08:06] | Hey Pheebs! | 菲比 |
[08:07] | Ohh! You made up! | 你们和好了 |
[08:09] | Yeah, I couldn’t be mad at him for too long. | 是啊 我没办法一直生他的气 |
[08:12] | Yeah, she couldn’t live without the Chan Love. | 没有钱钱的爱 她就不能活 |
[08:18] | Ohh, get a room. | 去开房啦 |
[08:20] | We have one. | 我们有房间 |
[08:21] | I know. Use it. | 我知道 快去用啊 |
[08:29] | That’s right, you take good care of those babies! | 是啊 可得好好照顾你的手 |
[08:32] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[08:33] | It’s me, Joey! | 我是乔伊啊 |
[08:35] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[08:37] | Joey! | 乔伊啊 |
[08:40] | Oh-ho, yeah. Yeah, the hand guy. | 秀手的那个 |
[08:45] | Okay, so what are we going to do about this hand twin thing?! | 我们要怎么处理双胞手的事 |
[08:49] | Nothing? | 不用处理 |
[08:51] | Look, you and I have been given a gift. Okay? | 你和我拥有上帝的赐礼 |
[08:55] | We have to do something with it. Like-like, hand modeling! Huh? | 我们得好好利用 比如说手部模特 |
[08:58] | Or-or magic! | 或是变魔术 |
[08:59] | And you know NASA’s gonna wanna talk to us! | 太空总署一定也想找我们聊聊 |
[09:03] | I have to get back to… | 我得回去 |
[09:04] | Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa-whoa! We could have our own show! | 等等 我们可以有自己的节目 |
[09:07] | Y’know we could clap our hands together people will love it! | 我们可以鼓掌 大家一定超爱看的 |
[09:12] | Huh? And-and-and I wrote a song for us! | 我还替咱们写了一首主题曲 |
[09:15] | This hand is your hand! | 这是你的手 |
[09:18] | This hand is my hand! | 这是我的手 |
[09:21] | Oh wait, that’s your hand! | 等等 那是你的手 |
[09:25] | No wait, it’s my hand! | 不对 是我的手 |
[09:30] | That’s okay. | 还是算了 |
[09:32] | But you haven’t even heard the chorus! | 你还没听和声部分啊 |
[09:37] | Oh my God, I’m starting to look like my great aunt, Muriel. | 天啊 我现在看起来好像我姑婆妙丽 |
[09:42] | All right. Y’know what? We don’t have to go downstairs! | 你知道吗 其实我们用不着下楼 |
[09:46] | We can bring Vegas up to us! | 房间里就可以是赌城 |
[09:49] | All right, come on, come on, we’ll play some blackjack. | 快 我们来玩21点 |
[09:51] | Here we go. 13. | 开始 13点 |
[09:54] | Hit me! | 再加 |
[09:55] | Oohh, 23. | 23爆了 |
[09:59] | Which is what we play to at this casino! | 我们这里的赌场23点最大 |
[10:04] | You win 10 dollars! | 你赢了十块钱 |
[10:06] | – I bet 20. – Right! | -我押了二十 -没错 |
[10:13] | A new pair of shoes for the Chan-Chan man! | 帮我的小钱钱买双新鞋 |
[10:17] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[10:18] | Yes! I’ve-I’ve never seen a roll like this in my life! | 我这辈子还没看过有这么旺的 |
[10:21] | That’s right baby! Okay, what do I want now? | 宝贝 你说对了 这次要多少 |
[10:24] | Okay, ah umm, ah, a 8. Ah, a 6? | 好的 八 六 |
[10:28] | Pick a number! That is your only job! | 选个数啦 你就这个任务 |
[10:31] | – 8. 8! – Thank you! | -就八了 -多谢 |
[10:33] | If you get this one, we buy everybody here a steak dinner! | 这一把赢了 晚餐就请在场的各位吃牛排 |
[10:39] | 8! | 八 |
[10:42] | We’re not really gonna buy these people steak dinners are we? | 我们不是真的要请他们吃牛排吧 |
[10:44] | – Noo! – Okay, good! | -假的 -那就好 |
[10:46] | Okay, what do I want now? | 这次掷多少 |
[10:48] | Ahh, ooh, try a hard 8. | 试试双骰八 |
[10:49] | What? | 什么 |
[10:50] | Two fours. | 四加四啦 |
[10:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:52] | 8! | 八 |
[10:54] | Don’t you let her go! You’re a lucky guy! | 千万要把握住她 你太幸运了 |
[10:58] | Thank you, Mister Drunken Gambler! | 谢谢你 醉赌徒先生 |
[11:01] | Okay, you get this and uh, | 如果这一把赢了 |
[11:03] | we get the biggest suite in the place! | 我们就租下这里最大的套房 |
[11:06] | Wait-wait-wait-wait! We get the biggest suite in the place. | 别激动 我说的我们是我和她 |
[11:11] | All right, biggest suite in the place. Come on! | 好了 这里最大的套房 加油 |
[11:14] | Yes!! I love you! | 好耶 我爱你 |
[11:16] | I can’t even remember what we were fighting about! | 我都忘记我们在吵什么了 |
[11:18] | Oh, that’s because I had lunch with Rich- | 因为我和理查德吃中饭 |
[11:20] | Me neither! | 我也忘了 |
[11:22] | Okay, what do I want now? | 这次要掷多少 |
[11:23] | Another hard 8. | 再来个双骰八 |
[11:24] | Hard 8?! We should call it easy 8! | 双骰八(也指困难) 叫简单八还差不多 |
[11:27] | Okay, okay, I tell you what. | 好了 这样吧 |
[11:28] | You roll another hard eight; | 这次你掷出双骰八 |
[11:31] | and we get married here tonight. | 我们今晚就在这里结婚 |
[11:36] | Go! Come on! Roll! | 快掷啊 |
[11:39] | Shut up!! | 闭嘴 |
[11:43] | It just got interesting! | 好戏才正要上场 |
[11:51] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[11:52] | You roll another hard eight | 你再掷一次双骰八 |
[11:54] | and we get married here tonight. | 我们今晚就在这里结婚 |
[11:56] | Are you serious?! | 你是认真的吗 |
[11:58] | Yes! I love you! | 是啊 我爱你 |
[12:00] | I’ve never loved anybody as much as I love you. | 我不曾这样爱过一个人 |
[12:03] | I’ve never loved anybody as much as I love you. | 我也不曾这样爱过一个人 |
[12:06] | Okay, so if an eight comes up, we take it as a sign | 如果再掷八那就是天意 |
[12:09] | and we do it! | 我们就今晚结婚 |
[12:10] | What do you say? | 你同意吗 |
[12:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:14] | Hard eight. | 双骰八 |
[12:20] | Okay! That’s a four! And where-where’s the other one? | 有一个是四 另一个呢 |
[12:23] | It went under the table. | 掉到桌子底下了 |
[12:24] | Nobody move! | 统统不许动 |
[12:26] | Okay, you look that way; I’ll look this way! | 你找那边 我找这边 |
[12:28] | All right! | 好 |
[12:32] | Here it is! Here it is! | 在这里 |
[12:36] | That could be a four or a five. | 有可能是四 也有可能是五 |
[12:40] | It’s your call. | 你决定 |
[12:45] | It’s a four. | 是个四 |
[12:50] | I think so too. | 我也这样觉得 |
[13:19] | Oh well, lost again. | 算了 又没赢到钱 |
[13:25] | That’s it! You and me, outside! | 够了 我们去外面解决 |
[13:28] | I don’t want to see you lose a chunk of that pretty blond hair! | 我可不想看到你美丽的金发少一撮 |
[13:37] | Be cool! | 假装没事 |
[13:42] | Okay lady, your lurking days are over! | 女士 你跟赌的日子结束了 |
[13:44] | What?! | 什么 |
[13:45] | Yeah, from now on everyone you lurk, I’m gonna lurk first! | 从现在开始 我会抢先你一步跟赌 |
[13:48] | You move on to someone else, | 不管你找谁下手 |
[13:50] | I’m gonna be one step ahead of you, every single time! | 我都会捷足先登 一次都不放过 |
[13:53] | And then I’ll be on your ass every hour of every day | 我每天都会时时紧紧跟着你 |
[13:56] | ’til Monday, | 直到星期一 |
[13:58] | because that’s when I go home. | 因为我那天要回家 |
[14:01] | When do you leave? | 你何时要回家 |
[14:03] | Also Monday. | 也是星期一 |
[14:04] | What time? Maybe we can share a cab! | 几点 说不定能共乘计程车 |
[14:09] | Hit me. | 再加 |
[14:11] | Hit me. | 再加 |
[14:13] | Hit me. | 再加 |
[14:15] | Hit me. | 再加 |
[14:18] | Hit me. | 再加 |
[14:20] | Hit me. | 再加 |
[14:23] | We need more cards. | 我们得再去买牌 |
[14:26] | Yeah, and also we need more umm, drinks. Hold on a second. | 对 还要再来点酒 等等 |
[14:30] | Whup, okay. | 没事 |
[14:32] | Hello! Vegas? Yeah, | 赌城吗 |
[14:36] | we would like some more alcohol, and y’know what else? | 我们还需要酒 对了 |
[14:39] | We would like some more beers. | 再来点啤酒 |
[14:42] | Hello? Ohh, I forgot to dial! | 我竟然忘了拨号 |
[14:49] | That must be our alcohol and beers! | 一定是酒和啤酒送来了 |
[14:57] | Ohh, it’s Joey! I love Joey! | 是乔伊 我爱乔伊 |
[14:59] | Ohh, I love Joey! Joey lives with a duck! | 我爱乔伊 乔伊跟一只鸭子住一起 |
[15:05] | Look-look-look you guys, I need some help! Okay? | 你们听我说 我需要帮助 |
[15:08] | Someone is gonna help me convince my hand twin to cooperate! | 谁去叫我那个双胞手合作点 |
[15:11] | I’ll do it. Hey, whatever you need me to do, I’m your man. | 我去 不管你有什么需要 找我就对了 |
[15:20] | Whoa-oh-whoa! Are you, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:25] | Yeah! I’m fine! Thanks! | 对 我很好 谢了 |
[15:30] | Hey Rach, how you doin’? | 瑞秋 你好吗 |
[15:36] | I’m doin’ good, baby. How you doin’? | 宝贝 我很好 你呢 |
[15:41] | Ross, don’t let her drink anymore! | 罗斯 别再让她喝了 |
[15:46] | Ohh, here’s that Macadamia nut! | 这是澳洲坚果 |
[15:53] | Nope! Something else. | 不对 是别的东西 |
[16:01] | All right, so what do you want to do now? | 好吧 你现在要干嘛 |
[16:02] | I wanna get out of the room! | 我要离开这房间 |
[16:06] | Y’know, I…I really miss downstairs. | 我真想念楼下 |
[16:10] | Okay, y’know what? There’s only one way I’m leaving this hotel room. | 要我离开这间房只有一个方法 |
[16:17] | Well hello! I’m Ross! | 你好 我是罗斯 |
[16:22] | Good luck to ya! | 祝你好运 |
[16:23] | Excuse me sir, you’ve got a little something right here. | 抱歉 先生 你脸上有东西 |
[16:31] | – Hello! – Hello! | -你好 -你好 |
[16:33] | – Hello! – Hello! | -你好 -你好 |
[17:01] | I won! I won! I finally won! | 我赢了 我赢了 我终于赢了 |
[17:04] | I won! That was my quarter! | 是我赢才对 那是我的硬币 |
[17:06] | Fine! Here! Take a hike toots! | 好啦 还给你 滚吧宝贝 |
[17:10] | Excuse me, sir! | 先生 打扰下 |
[17:12] | This lady played my quarter, this is my money. | 这位小姐用我的硬币玩 这是我赢的钱 |
[17:15] | Is that true miss? | 小姐 真的是这样吗 |
[17:17] | Sells drugs to kids. | 卖毒品给小孩 |
[17:19] | What?! | 什么 |
[17:21] | She sells drugs to kids. | 她卖毒品给小孩 |
[17:25] | It was my quarter! | 那是我的硬币 |
[17:27] | Was it her quarter? | 那硬币是她的吗 |
[17:28] | How about we talk about this over dinner? | 我们等吃晚餐时再聊如何 |
[17:32] | Okay lady, you’re out of here. | 好了 小姐 请你出去 |
[17:33] | No! No, you can’t arrest me! | 不 你不能逮捕我 |
[17:35] | No!! I won’t go back! I won’t go back to that hell hole!! | 我才不要重回火坑 |
[17:39] | – I’m just taking you outside! – Oh, okay. | -我只是要把你带出去而已 -好的 |
[17:48] | Okay, come on, I can’t get married until I get something old, | 快点 得凑齐四样东西 |
[17:50] | something new, something borrowed, and something blue. | 旧的新的借的蓝的 我们才能结婚 |
[17:53] | Okay, here’s something, here’s something blue and new. | 这是蓝色的 而且也是新的 |
[17:56] | You’re so efficient. I love you! | 你真有效率 我爱你 |
[17:59] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[18:00] | No-no-no! We need something old! | 还不行 我们还需要旧的东西 |
[18:02] | Okay, I have a condom in my wallet I’ve had since I was twelve. | 我皮夹里有个保险套 从我十二岁放到现在 |
[18:08] | That’ll work! | 这个有用啊 |
[18:10] | I don’t think so. | 我想应该不能用了 |
[18:12] | Okay, now we just need something borrowed! | 好 现在只剩借来的东西 |
[18:16] | Here just…take this. | 那就把这个拿走 |
[18:19] | That’s stealing! | 这是偷窃 |
[18:20] | No, we’ll-we’ll bring it back! Just put it under your dress. | 到时再还回来就是了 塞进你的裙子里 |
[18:34] | Okay, one thing at a time. | 好啦 先结了婚再说 |
[18:49] | Are you gonna play? | 你要玩吗 |
[18:50] | No-no, I don’t really have any money. | 不要 我没半毛钱 |
[18:53] | Not yet, anyway… | 只是时候未到而已 |
[18:57] | You can’t sit here if you’re not gonna play. | 你不玩就不能坐在这里 |
[19:13] | Hello. My name is Regina Phalange. | 你好 我是莉贾纳·费兰吉 |
[19:19] | I’m a businesswoman in town on business. | 我是生意人 这趟是来出差的 |
[19:22] | Would you like to see my card? | 你要我的名片吗 |
[19:24] | Ooh, what did I do with my file-a-facts? | 我的名片夹到哪儿去了 |
[19:26] | I must’ve left it in conference room B. | 一定是忘在B会议室了 |
[19:29] | 14. | 14点 |
[19:30] | Hit me! | 再加 |
[19:32] | Oh my God! May I just say | 天啊 请容我说句 |
[19:34] | that you two gentlemen have the exact same hands! | 两位先生的手一模一样哦 |
[19:39] | They’re identical! | 一个模子刻出来的 |
[19:40] | Now, I’ve never seen anything like that in the business world. | 我在商界这么久 从来没看过这种事 |
[19:45] | Stop it! | 别再说了 |
[19:47] | Uhh, Ms. Phalange, may I ask you a question | 费兰吉女士 你是局外人 |
[19:50] | as an impartial person at-at this table? | 我能请教你一个问题吗 |
[19:52] | Please stop it! | 请你别再说了 |
[19:56] | Wouldn’t you pay good money to see these identical hands | 你愿不愿意花大钱 在娱乐场所 |
[19:59] | showcased in some type of a uh, entertainment venue? | 看这样完全一样的手的表演呢 |
[20:04] | If you leave now, I will chop off my hand and give it too you! | 只要你愿意离开 我就把手砍下来送你 |
[20:11] | Didn’t I just throw you out of here? | 我不是刚把你赶出去了吗 |
[20:13] | No, you threw out Phoebe. | 不 你赶出去的是菲比 |
[20:15] | I’m Regina Phalange. Phalange! | 我是莉贾纳·费兰吉 费兰吉 |
[20:18] | Come on, lady! | 小姐 你别闹了 |
[20:20] | Please, please take him too. | 请你把他也带走 |
[20:22] | – Me?! Oh come on, man! – Come on. | -我 别这样嘛 -走吧 |
[20:26] | You can’t do this! Come on! I’m your hand twin!! | 你不能这样 我是你的双胞手耶 |
[20:36] | Hello! One marriage please! | 你好 请来个婚礼 |
[20:39] | Yep, we wanna get married! | 对 我们要结婚 |
[20:40] | Well, there’s a service in progress. Have a seat. | 有婚礼正在进行 先请坐 |
[20:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[20:55] | Oh, that’s The Wedding March. Does, does that freak you out? | 这是结婚进行曲 听了有没有吓到 |
[20:58] | No, only because that’s the graduation song. | 没有 因为那是毕业歌 |
[21:04] | Okay! This is it! We’re gonna get married! | 好了 来吧 我们要结婚了 |
[21:09] | Are you sure you wanna do this? | 你确定你真的想结婚吗 |
[21:16] | Well, hello, Mrs. Ross! | 你好 罗斯太太 |
[21:19] | Well, hello, Mr. Rachel! | 你好 瑞秋先生 |
[21:24] | Wait! Okay! | 等等 好 |