时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | l cannot believe that you didn’t tell me we are still married! | 你居然没告诉我 我们还是夫妻 |
[00:07] | – Look, l was going to tell you. – When? | -我本打算告诉你 -什么时候啊 |
[00:10] | After the birth of our first secret child? | 在我们第一个秘密孩子出生后吗 |
[00:14] | Ross didn’t get the annulment. | 罗斯没办注销 |
[00:15] | We are still married! | 我们还是夫妻 |
[00:17] | – What? You’re kidding. – Oh, my God! | -什么 不是吧 -我的天啊 |
[00:21] | -Ross. – lt wasn’t my best decision, | -罗斯 -或许这个决定不好 |
[00:24] | but l couldn’t face another failed marriage. | 但我无法面对另一次失败的婚姻 |
[00:26] | Okay, I need to drop in and ask. | 好吧 我打断问一句 |
[00:28] | At what point did you think this was a successful marriage? | 你觉得这段婚姻哪里成功了 |
[00:33] | Rach, come on. | 瑞秋 别这样 |
[00:34] | lf you think about it, it’s actually kind of funny. | 其实想想 还蛮有意思的 |
[00:39] | Okay, maybe it’s best not to think about it. | 好吧 还是不要想好了 |
[00:43] | Okay, his is inexcusable. | 这真是不可原谅 |
[00:45] | l’m shocked to my very core. | 我真是震惊到极点 |
[00:49] | Phoebe, l told her you already knew. | 菲比 我已经告诉她你知道了 |
[00:55] | Another lie. You have a sickness! | 又在骗人 你这是病啊 |
[00:59] | Ross, fcor my own peace of mind, | 罗斯 我在想 |
[01:00] | are you married to any more of us? Are you? | 你没娶我们其他人吧 |
[01:09] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:15] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:17] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:20] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:24] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:27] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:30] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:33] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:08] | My shoe! | 我的鞋 |
[02:11] | You left a shoe here? | 你居然掉了一只鞋在这里啊 |
[02:13] | l didn’t realize till l got home. | 我回到家才发现的 |
[02:15] | l wasn’t gonna walk all the way back down here with one shoe. | 你让我当时光一只脚走回来拿吗 |
[02:19] | You know what? l’ll go find that guy’s car | 我要去找那个人的车 |
[02:21] | and leave a note on the windshield. | 然后在挡风玻璃上留张条 |
[02:23] | When he comes back for his keys, | 他回来找钥匙的时候 |
[02:24] | l’ll make sure to give him your shoe. | 我会把你的鞋子交给他 |
[02:26] | Great. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[02:30] | Oh, good. You guys are here. Listen. | 太好了 你们在这里 听着 |
[02:33] | How would you like to spend tomorrow | 明天要不要一起 |
[02:34] | taking care of three incredible cute little puppies? | 照顾三只超可爱的小狗 |
[02:37] | My God! What a fun day! That sounds great! | 天啊 肯定很有趣 听起来不错 |
[02:40] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[02:41] | Okay, l’ll bring them by tomorrow morning. | 好的 那我明早带它们过来 |
[02:44] | Okay, by the way, they’re not actually puppies. | 对了 跟你说一下 它们不是真的小狗 |
[02:47] | They’re Frank and Alice’s triplets. Okay, see you. | 是弗兰克和爱丽丝的三胞胎 再见 |
[02:51] | What? | 什么 |
[02:53] | Please, please, please. Oh, please, please? | 拜托拜托拜托 求求你们了 |
[02:55] | Frank and Alice…asked me to baby-sit the triplets. | 弗兰克和爱丽丝托我带三胞胎 |
[02:57] | l’m nervous. ‘Cause l’ve never done that before by myself. | 我好紧张 我从没单独带过孩子 |
[03:00] | Don’t worry. We’ll absolutely do it. | 放心 我们一定会帮忙 |
[03:02] | Yeah, l’m gonna pass, | 那我就算了吧 |
[03:03] | because l was kind of iffy when it was puppies. | 你开始说是狗狗时 我就很犹豫了 |
[03:07] | Come on, Chandler, come on. | 好啦 钱德勒 好嘛 |
[03:08] | lt’ll give us great practice for when… | 这可是个练习的好机会 以免… |
[03:11] | …people with babies come to visit. | 有客人带了孩子来家里 |
[03:18] | – Nice car. – Yeah, it’s not mine. | -好车 -是啊 不是我的 |
[03:23] | – l love your car. – Yeah, it’s mine. | -我喜欢你的车 -是啊 它是…我的 |
[03:28] | – l bet it’s fast. – Me too. Yeah. | -一定很猛 -我也是 |
[03:31] | And comfortable. | 而且很舒服 |
[03:33] | – Do you like leather seats? – Yeah. | -你喜欢皮革座椅吗 -当然了 |
[03:38] | lt’s got them! | 它正好有 |
[03:44] | So l still have boxes here. | 我还有东西在这里 |
[03:48] | l still have boxes at Ross’s . | 也有东西在罗斯家 |
[03:50] | And l have nowhere to live. | 而我却没地方住 |
[03:52] | l could so easily freak out right now. | 我理智线随时能断呢 |
[03:56] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[03:57] | I just found out Denise is leaving town for a while. | 我刚知道狄妮丝要出远门 |
[03:59] | l don’t have a roommate. | 我没室友了 |
[04:04] | Well, maybe l could be your roommate, Pheebs. | 也许我可以当你的室友 菲比 |
[04:09] | Maybe you could be my roommate! | 也对 你可以当我室友 |
[04:12] | Well, there’s an idea! | 这主意不错 |
[04:15] | That would be great! | 太好了 |
[04:16] | How long is Denise gone for? | 狄妮丝要去多久 |
[04:17] | She said she’d be back December 26th. | 她说她12月26日回来 |
[04:21] | December 26th. | 12月26日 |
[04:22] | Maybe she’s Santa Claus. | 也许她是圣诞老公公 |
[04:30] | Oh, look who it is. | 看谁来了 |
[04:31] | My husband, the apple of my eye. | 我老公 我的心肝宝贝 |
[04:35] | Okay, l got us a court date for tomorrow at 2… | 我已经约好明天两点上庭 |
[04:39] | …and l picked up all the forms. | 表格也都拿全了 |
[04:41] | l’ll take care of everything. | 我会全部搞定的 |
[04:43] | Sure, if you say you’ll take care of everything, | 当然 你都说你会全部搞定 |
[04:45] | l have no reason to doubt you. | 我”当然”没理由怀疑你 |
[04:48] | Give me those forms. | 把表都给我 |
[04:50] | l’m gonna do this my way | 我要照我的方式去做 |
[04:51] | and l don’t wanna hear a peep out of you. | 你不准叽叽歪歪 |
[04:54] | – Okay, Rach, but– – You’re peeping! | -好 瑞秋 但是… -你在叽叽歪歪喔 |
[05:01] | Ross, you know what? l just got– | 罗斯 我实在是 |
[05:03] | – Why did you do this? – l told you- – | -你为什么要这样 -我说过… |
[05:05] | l don’t wanna hear “three failed marriages.” | 我不想听”三次失败的婚姻”的屁话 |
[05:08] | Look if you’d had two failed marriages, you’d understand. | 如果你失败过两次 就会了解了 |
[05:11] | Well, you know what? Thanks to you, l’m halfway there. | 多亏你 我现在只差一次了 |
[05:17] | Oh, l am so mad, Ross! | 我要气炸了 罗斯 |
[05:19] | l don’t think l’ve ever been this angry! | 我从来没有这么生气过 |
[05:23] | What about when l said we were on a break? | 那我说我们分手了的那次呢 |
[05:33] | Pheebs, how’s it going? | 菲比 情况如何 |
[05:34] | l’m doing okay. I think it’s going well. | 我还好 进展挺顺利的 |
[05:35] | Do you think they having fun? | 你觉得他们开心吗 |
[05:36] | Am l talking too fast? | 我讲话太快了吗 |
[05:37] | No. You sound like me. | 不会 跟我差不多 |
[05:39] | lt’s going great. | 一切都很好 |
[05:41] | Look at Chandler with Little Baby Girl Chandler. | 你看钱德勒和小女生钱德勒 |
[05:44] | Little Baby Girl Chandler. | 小女生钱德勒 |
[05:45] | Where have l heard that before? | 听起来好熟啊 谁这么叫过我 |
[05:47] | Oh, Coach Rubin. | 对 鲁宾教练 |
[05:54] | You know what? Pheebs, when you’re done over there, | 菲比 等你那边忙完 |
[05:56] | we’ve got a kind of situation over here too. | 我这里也出了点状况 |
[06:00] | No. We are all responsible for our own babies. | 不行 我们各自负责自己的宝宝 |
[06:03] | See? That’s where you’re wrong. | 瞧 你这么说就不对了 |
[06:04] | We’ve been playing the babies man-to-man. | 我们不应该一对一地防守这些娃娃 |
[06:06] | We should really be playing a zone defense. | 我们应该尝试区域联防 |
[06:10] | – What do you mean? – I just think things’ll go a lot smoother | -什么意思 -如果我们各自负责一个区域 |
[06:13] | if we each have a zone, you know. | 事情会顺利很多 |
[06:14] | Phoebe, be in charge of wiping. | 菲比 你可以负责给他们擦洗 |
[06:17] | And Mon, be in charge of diapering. | 莫妮卡 负责给他们换尿布 |
[06:19] | l’ll be in charge of looking at how cute they are | 我则可以负责欣赏 |
[06:21] | when they put their hands…. | 他们那可爱的小模样 |
[06:25] | That sounds great, | 听起来不错 |
[06:27] | but you should be in charge of wiping. | 但怎么不是你负责给他们擦洗 |
[06:28] | Okay, l’m a rookie. | 我是个新手 |
[06:29] | l should not be in the end zone. | 难以承担如此大任 |
[06:41] | This is so great. | 这太有意思了 |
[06:43] | This is exactly how we set the plates at the restaurant. | 我们餐厅里就是这样摆盘子的 |
[06:47] | Yeah? Well, this is not what l ordered. | 是吗 可这不是我点的菜啊 |
[06:54] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[06:55] | Hey, babies. | 宝宝们好 |
[06:58] | l’m having the best morning. | 今早超级开心 |
[06:59] | That Porsche l’ve got the keys to? Still there. | 那辆我有钥匙的保时捷 还在那儿呢 |
[07:02] | Shocking, since you still have the keys. | 太”意外”了 因为钥匙在你手上嘛 |
[07:07] | You should see the treatment l get when I was with that car. | 我在车旁时 别人对我的那个态度啊 |
[07:10] | People are friendly. They wanna talk. | 每个人都很友善 找我聊天 |
[07:13] | And not just about the car. | 而且不只是聊车子 |
[07:14] | One guy advised me on my equity investments. | 还有人给我的股票投资提建议 |
[07:16] | What equity investments? | 什么股票投资 |
[07:17] | The ones that got me the Porsche. | 赚到保时捷的那支股票投资嘛 |
[07:19] | Will you keep up? | 用心听好吗 |
[07:24] | lf people keep seeing me just standing there, | 要是他们看到我总是白站着 |
[07:27] | they’re gonna start to think l don’t own it. | 他们就会怀疑那不是我的车了 |
[07:29] | So l figure l’ll wash it, right? | 所以我就去个洗车吧 |
[07:31] | Monica, you got a bucket and soap I could borrow? | 莫妮卡 能借我水桶和肥皂吗 |
[07:33] | Oh, yeah. l got soap and sponges and rags… | 有 我有肥皂 海绵 抹布 |
[07:36] | …and carnauba wax and polishing compound. | 亮光腊和打腊工具组 |
[07:41] | You don’t even have a car. | 你根本没有车 |
[07:43] | l know. Once there was a dirty car in front of the building, | 对啊 但有次楼下停了一辆很脏的车 |
[07:46] | so l washed it. | 我就把它给洗了 |
[07:48] | – And? – And six others. | -还有呢 -还有另外六辆 |
[07:51] | There you are. | 果然 |
[07:56] | Yeah, she tops out at 130. | 对 它可以飙到130英里 |
[08:00] | That’s just in the city. | 这还是在市区 |
[08:01] | l get her up to 160 when take her to upstate. | 郊外公路可以上到160英里呢 |
[08:03] | Really? You got a place upstate? | 是吗 你在郊外有房子啊 |
[08:06] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:09] | – All right. See you later. – Okay. Take it easy. | -改天见 -好 慢走 |
[08:14] | Hey. That’s my car. | 喂 那是我的车 |
[08:17] | Really? | 是吗 |
[08:19] | Just give me five more minutes. | 再给我五分钟 |
[08:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:24] | l found the keys | 我捡到钥匙 |
[08:26] | and now l’m just polishing her up. | 现在在帮它打腊 |
[08:28] | – But it’s my car. – Yeah, but it’s my wax. | -但这是我的车 -但这是我的腊 |
[08:32] | Listen, l don’t come to the city much. | 听着 我很少进市区 |
[08:35] | l don’t know if you’re crazy | 我不知道你是疯子 |
[08:36] | or if this is some street theater, but… | 还是在演什么街头剧 但… |
[08:40] | could l have my keys? | 可以把钥匙还给我吗 |
[08:42] | Sure. Yeah. l’ll save your parking spot. | 拿去 我会帮你占这车位 |
[08:45] | l’m not coming back. | 我不回来了 |
[08:47] | – Why not? – l live upstate. | 为什么 我住在郊外 |
[08:49] | Yeah, so did l. | 是啊 我本来也是 |
[08:53] | l don’t know why l was so nervous. about this.. | 我之前不知道在紧张什么 |
[08:56] | and why Frank and Alice are always complaining. | 也不明白法兰克他们为什么总是抱怨 |
[08:58] | – This is so easy. – Yeah, two hours, a lifetime, | -带孩子太容易了 -是啊 两小时和一辈子 |
[09:00] | that’s the same. | 是一样的 |
[09:04] | Check it out! Check it out! | 你们看 |
[09:05] | When the babies wake up… | 宝宝醒来后 |
[09:07] | …they can meet Krog! | 就能跟克罗格玩啦 |
[09:11] | Chandler, what are you doing? | 钱德勒 你在干嘛 |
[09:12] | That thing could put someone’s eye out. | 那东西会把人的眼睛弄瞎的 |
[09:13] | He can do more than that. He can destroy the universe. | 他比这能耐多了 他还能毁灭宇宙 |
[09:17] | No, Chandler, they could swallow one of those little parts. | 钱德勒 宝宝可能会误食小零件 |
[09:20] | Also, look at his smooth area. | 再看看他那一个部位 |
[09:22] | That’s just gonna mess them up. | 对他们心灵会造成不良影响的 |
[09:25] | They are not gonna swallow anything. | 他们才不会误食什么 |
[09:26] | You guys are being way too overprotective. | 你们也太保护过度了吧 |
[09:28] | When l was a kid, my mom used to | 我小时候 我妈都把我 |
[09:30] | throw me into a pile of broken glass. | 扔在碎玻璃堆里 |
[09:33] | – What? – Glass, sand, whatever. | -什么 -玻璃 沙子 还不都一样嘛 |
[09:38] | Look at little Leslie stretching in her sleep. | 看 小莱丝莉边睡边伸懒腰 |
[09:41] | Oh, it’s so cute. | 好可爱喔 |
[09:42] | I wonder what age it is when you stop | 我好奇你是从几岁之后 |
[09:43] | being able to both legs behind your head. | 才不能把腿举到头上的 |
[09:45] | l can still do that. | 我现在还可以 |
[09:49] | How are you still single? | 那你怎么会到现在还没男朋友呢 |
[09:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:54] | l thought about it and maybe you’re right. | 我想或许你们说得对 |
[09:56] | Maybe Krog is not a safe toy. | 克罗格可能不是个安全的玩具 |
[09:58] | Good. What made you change your mind? | 知道就好 你为什么改口了 |
[09:59] | l swallowed his sonic blaster gun. | 我吞了他的音速爆破枪 |
[10:02] | How did that happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[10:05] | l was trying to prove that l was right, you know. | 我想证明我是对的 |
[10:07] | And it turns out l was wrong… | 结果证实我错了 |
[10:10] | …and now it’s lodged in my throat. | 现在它卡在我的喉咙了 |
[10:16] | Damn it! Y’know this whole time | 糟糕 我们这两小时 |
[10:18] | we were concentrating on the babies… | 光顾着带小孩 |
[10:19] | …and no one was watching Chandler! | 都忘了要照看大孩钱德勒了 |
[10:25] | Okay, you are asking the court for an annulment? | 两位要申请注销婚姻 是吗 |
[10:28] | Yes, Your Honor. Here are our forms, all filled out. | 是的 法官大人 申请表都填好了 |
[10:31] | So based on your petition… | 根据申请书所言 |
[10:33] | …you are seeking an annulment on the grounds… | 你申请注销的理由是 |
[10:36] | …that “Mr. Geller is mentally unstable.” | “盖勒先生的精神状况不稳定” |
[10:42] | Fine. l’m mentally unstable. | 是 我精神状况不稳定 |
[10:45] | And based on the fact that | 另外一个理由是 |
[10:47] | “Mr. Geller is an intravenous drug user.” | “盖勒先生使用静脉注射毒品” |
[10:50] | – What? – Yes. Heroin and crack. | -什么 -是的 海洛因与可卡因 |
[10:55] | Crack isn’t even an intravenous drug. | 可卡因根本不是静脉注射毒品 |
[10:58] | Well, you would know. | 你当然懂啊 |
[11:02] | Now, it also says here that you… | 这上面还说 |
[11:04] | …”lied about your sexual preference before marriage.” | “你在婚前隐瞒性取向” |
[11:07] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[11:09] | Ross, please. l found the magazines. | 罗斯 我都发现那些杂志了 |
[11:13] | And finally, that you were “unable to consummate the marriage.” | 还有你”无法履行夫妻间的义务” |
[11:17] | Well, that makes sense since you’re gay | 这也难怪 你既是同性恋 |
[11:18] | and addicted to heroin. | 又是瘾君子 |
[11:22] | Okay, you know, l’m sorry, this is insane. | 够了 抱歉 这太夸张了 |
[11:25] | l’m not addicted to heroin, | 我既不是瘾君子 |
[11:26] | l’m not gay and there is no problem… | 也不是同性恋 而且… |
[11:29] | …with my ability to consummate anything. | 我绝对有能力履行任何”事情” |
[11:31] | l’ll consummate this marriage right here, right now! | 我此时此刻就能履行夫妻间的义务 |
[11:36] | That won’t be necessary. | 没有这个必要 |
[11:38] | And when we were dating, | 我们交往时 |
[11:39] | we consummated like bunnies. | 简直就像干柴遇上烈火 |
[11:43] | Now if you two were involved in a serious relationship, | 如果你们曾经认真交往过 |
[11:45] | – that really creates a problem. – Ross! Your honor, | -这事就不好办了 -罗斯 法官大人 |
[11:48] | Rest assured, that relationship ended two years ago. | 请放心 我们两年前就分手了 |
[11:51] | And could you strike “consummated like bunnies” from the record. | 可以删掉”干柴遇上烈火”那句吗 |
[11:55] | ls there anything in this record that is actually true? | 这份申请书有任何真话吗 |
[11:59] | Well, yes. We got married in Vegas. | 有 我们确实是在拉斯维加斯结的婚 |
[12:02] | And the names, l think. | 名字应该也没错 |
[12:05] | Well, based on what l’ve heard, | 从刚才的话听来 |
[12:07] | you two certainly don’t qualify for an annulment. | 你们两位不符合注销资格 |
[12:10] | lf you don’t wanna be together, | 如果你们不想在一起 |
[12:11] | you’ll have to file for divorce. | 就必须办理离婚手续 |
[12:13] | That’s great. You happy now? | 太好了 你现在高兴了吗 |
[12:15] | Look what you did with your funny, funny form. | 都是你的搞笑表格害的 |
[12:18] | What? Me? | 什么 是我的错吗 |
[12:19] | What about you and your “consummated like bunnies” nonsense? | 那你那句”干柴遇上烈火”就没有错吗 |
[12:24] | What are you typing that for? | 那… 你在打什么呢 |
[12:26] | She said we don’t get the annulment. | 她说我们不能办注销了 |
[12:28] | Don’t type that. What- – | 不要打 |
[12:30] | Stop typing! | 别再打了 |
[12:33] | Stop typing! | 别再打了 |
[12:35] | “Stop typing, stop typing!” | “别打了 别打了” |
[12:38] | Okay, do you see what you’re keeping me married to? | 看见了吧 你居然还不让我跟他离婚 |
[12:42] | You need to get out of my chambers. | 请两位离开我的办公室 |
[12:44] | Look, lady, here’s the deal. | 好 你给我听着 |
[12:46] | l came here for an annulment | 我是来办注销的 |
[12:47] | and l’m not leaving here until l get one! | 没办成我绝对不走 |
[12:50] | Would you like a night in jail? | 你们想在牢里过夜吗 |
[12:52] | Thank you for your time. | 耽误您了 |
[13:16] | That Porsche guy took his car back. | 保时捷的主人把车开走了 |
[13:21] | But you found the keys to his clothes? | 但你捡到了他的衣橱钥匙吗 |
[13:25] | No, l just love the way it feels | 不是 我只是喜欢 |
[13:28] | when everybody thinks l own a Porsche. | 大家误以为我有保时捷的感觉 |
[13:30] | And people will think you own a Porsche | 别人会因为你穿着这样 |
[13:31] | – because you’re wearing the clothes? – Of Course! | -而觉得你有保时捷吗 -当然会啦 |
[13:35] | Only an idiot would wear this stuff if he didn’t have the car. | 只有白痴才会没车 还穿成这样 |
[13:41] | That is true. | 那倒是 |
[13:45] | Yeah, but only a genius would swallow a sonic blaster gun. | 不过只有天才才会误食音速爆破枪 |
[13:48] | Oh, l’ve been there. | 我也误食过 |
[13:52] | l am gonna go drive my Porsche. | 我要去开我的保时捷了 |
[13:56] | Joey, you know you don’t actually have one. | 乔伊 你知道你没有保时捷吧 |
[13:58] | Come on, what are you doing? l’m in character. | 你干嘛戳穿我 我正在入戏呢 |
[14:00] | Will you talk to her? | 你说说她 好吗 |
[14:04] | l think it just moved. lt’s poking me. | 我觉得那玩意儿换位置了 疼死我了 |
[14:06] | All right, that’s it, we’re going to the emergency room. | 好吧 够了 我们去挂急诊吧 |
[14:08] | No, you can’t leave me here with them. | 不 你不能把宝宝都留给我一个人照顾 |
[14:11] | We’re babysitting. | 我们正在带孩子呢 |
[14:12] | The babies are asleep. | 宝宝都睡了 |
[14:13] | I’m sure you’ll be okay on your own. | 你自己撑一下一定没问题 |
[14:15] | But you can’t leave me with them. | 但你不能把他们都扔给我啊 |
[14:17] | We’re a team. | 我们可是一个团队 |
[14:18] | We’re playing a zone. They’ll triple-team me! | 我们在打区域联防 他们会三打一欺负我 |
[14:22] | He’s got something plastic lodged in his throat, | 他的喉咙卡了个塑胶玩具 |
[14:24] | we’ve got to go to the hospital. | 我们非去医院不可 |
[14:25] | But a doctor won’t be able to help him. | 但医生也帮不了他 |
[14:28] | And it’s just gonna…you know, | 反正过个七年 |
[14:29] | …naturally pass through his system in seven years. | 塑料就会自动降解了 |
[14:34] | – l think that’s gum. – l’m pretty sure it’s gun. | -那说的是口香糖吧 -我确定是枪 |
[14:39] | – Okay, listen this really hurts. Let’s go. – But no! | -真的很痛 我们走吧 -不行 |
[14:41] | A real man wouldn’t just run to the hospital. | 男子汉才不会冲去医院 |
[14:44] | No! What would…what would Krog do? | 别啊 想想克罗格会怎么做 |
[14:49] | Why isn’t that valet back with my Porsche? | 泊车小弟怎么还没把我的保时捷开来 |
[14:55] | Maybe because you’ve got the keys? | 也许因为钥匙在你手上 |
[15:03] | That was totally your fault. | 全都是你的错 |
[15:04] | My fault? You threatened the judge. | 这能怪我吗 你还威胁法官了呢 |
[15:07] | You ripped the paper out of the court reporter’s machine! | 你把书记员的打字纸撕下来 |
[15:10] | That was the only way l could get him to stop typing! | 这是唯一能阻止他打字的方法 |
[15:14] | Hi. How are the Gellers? | 你们好啊 盖勒夫妇 |
[15:20] | Don’t call us that. | 不准叫我们那样 |
[15:23] | The judge wouldn’t let us get an annulment. | 法官不准我们办注销 |
[15:25] | Now we gotta get a divorce! | 现在我们唯有办离婚手续 |
[15:28] | Did a Porsche throw up on you? | 你这是被保时捷附身了吗 |
[15:35] | lt’s “Porsche- a” ! | 是念保时”皆” |
[15:39] | Me taking care of you is no problem, huh? | 我完全可以照顾你们 对吧 |
[15:41] | You guys feel safe, right? | 你们觉得很安心 对吧 |
[15:44] | l’m gonna take that spit bubble as a “Yeah, l do!” | 我就当你口吐泡泡是同意的意思 |
[15:48] | Okay, after I get rid of this dirty diaper, Leslie. | 好的 等我扔了脏尿布 莱斯利 |
[15:49] | l’ll set you up with a nice clean one. | 就帮你换一块干净的哦 |
[15:53] | Okay, l’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:54] | l didn’t mean to scare you. l just have to clean that up, okay? | 我不是故意吓哭你的 我得先清理一下 |
[15:57] | Because, let’s face it, we’re at Monica’s. | 因为这是莫妮卡的家 |
[16:01] | l broke it. All right. | 摔烂了 好吧 |
[16:03] | Well, that’s just the way things go. | 反正东西迟早都会坏 |
[16:06] | Okay. Good. | 好 就这样 |
[16:10] | Why are there only two of you? | 为什么只剩两个 |
[16:12] | Where’s Leslie? | 莱斯利呢 |
[16:14] | Well, you can’t answer. | 对哦 你们不能回答 |
[16:14] | Leslie? Where are you, Leslie? | 莱斯利 你在哪里 |
[16:18] | Leslie? Now would be a good time for your first words. | 莱斯利 现在是开口说话的好时机 |
[16:23] | Well, look at you! | 你看看你 |
[16:26] | You are a little bit mischievous. My gosh! | 你有点调皮喔 真是的 |
[16:31] | Oh, you’re a lot mischievous. | 还”调皮”了不少出来 |
[16:35] | Well, it’ll dry. | 算了 会干的 |
[16:38] | You sit with your brother and sister now… | 快去跟哥哥妹妹躺在一起… |
[16:41] | …who aren’t there. | 他们人呢 |
[16:57] | How do you feel? | 你还好吗 |
[16:58] | Well, let’s just say that Krog will be fully equipped to | 克罗格在十二到十四个小时内 |
[17:00] | destroy the universe again… | 又能恢复武装 |
[17:02] | …in 12 to 14 hours. | 毁灭地球了 |
[17:05] | Okay, l totally took care of the babies all by myself. | 我一个人把孩子都带好了 |
[17:08] | l fed them, bathed them and put them to bed. | 喂奶 洗澡 哄他们睡觉 |
[17:11] | And protected them from a tornado? | 还保护他们躲过龙卷风了吗 |
[17:17] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[17:19] | l know. The babies are asleep. | 对啊 宝宝都睡了 |
[17:22] | Phoebe, what happened here? | 菲比 这里发生什么了 |
[17:24] | l did it. l took care of the babies all by myself. | 我做到了 我一个人照顾宝宝 |
[17:27] | But my apartment! | 可我的房子 |
[17:28] | Was the setting of Phoebe’s triumph. | 是菲比胜利的战场 |
[17:32] | But the mess! | 可这一团乱 |
[17:33] | ls not as important as the fact that | 这和菲比独自 |
[17:35] | Phoebe took care of the babies all by herself. | 照看孩子的辛劳相比 实在不算什么 |
[17:39] | Right. | 好吧 |
[17:40] | You’re right. l shouldn’t freak out. | 你说得对 我不该大惊小怪 |
[17:42] | This is what it’ll be like when we have babies. | 等我们有了孩子也会这样 |
[17:44] | When’s that? | 那会是什么时候呢 |
[17:49] | Phoebe, would you take a look at this mess! | 菲比 你看你弄得多乱 |
[17:59] | Oh, honey. Thank God you’re home. | 亲爱的 你总算回来了 |
[18:01] | l was getting worried. | 我都开始担心了 |
[18:04] | l picked up the divorce papers. | 我去领了离婚证书 |
[18:07] | l’ve already signed everything. | 该签的我都签了 |
[18:08] | l put little X’s where you need to sign. | 你要签的地方我都画了叉 |
[18:11] | Little X’s. Great! | 还画叉叉呀 真好 |
[18:13] | That makes up for everything. | 这样就能将功赎过了 |
[18:16] | You know, | 老实说 |
[18:17] | you’ve done a lot of stupid stuff too, okay? | 你也干过很多蠢事 好吗 |
[18:20] | Name one stupid thing that is as stupid as this one. | 有哪一件跟这次一样蠢 |
[18:24] | How about you flew to London to stop my wedding? | 你飞去伦敦阻止我结婚那次呢 |
[18:26] | How about you told me you loved me after l was married. | 我已经结婚了 你还说你爱我 |
[18:29] | Wait a minute, that was different. | 慢着 那不一样 |
[18:31] | l did those things because l was in love with you. | 我做那些事是因为我爱你 |
[18:34] | Yeah, ight. | 对 没错 |
[18:39] | You’re right. That’s very different. | 你说得对 的确很不一样 |
[18:42] | So let’s just sign the papers. | 总之赶快签吧 |
[18:47] | What? | 干嘛 |
[18:48] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[18:51] | Okay, can we just sign, please? | 好了 请签名 |
[19:05] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[19:07] | Okay, wait, Ross. Wait a minute. | 罗斯 等一下 |
[19:11] | l kind of have a little confession. | 我有件事要坦白 |
[19:14] | What? | 什么事 |
[19:15] | Well, you know, this whole marriage thing. | 结婚这件事 |
[19:18] | Kind of my idea. | 算是我的主意 |
[19:21] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[19:22] | Remember how we were too drunk | 还记得我们醉得 |
[19:25] | to remember anything when we were married? | 什么都想不起来了吗 |
[19:30] | l didn’t really wanna say anything, | 虽然我不是很想说 |
[19:31] | but it just kind of kept coming back to me. | 但现在我开始一点点想起来了 |
[19:35] | And umm, remember we were in the casino and for some reason, | 还记得我们当时在赌城 你突然 |
[19:38] | you thought it would be funny to eat a lot of grapes. | 觉得狂吃葡萄会很好玩吗 |
[19:41] | And l thought it would be funnier | 而我觉得如果我们结婚 |
[19:44] | if we got married. | 会更好玩 |
[19:46] | So as a compromise | 于是我们折衷 |
[19:48] | we decided first to get married and then… | 先去结婚 然后… |
[19:51] | …to eat a lot of grapes. | 去吃很多葡萄 |
[19:56] | So, um… | 所以我… |
[19:58] | Sorry l got us into this whole thing. | 很抱歉惹出这些麻烦 |
[20:02] | So then, I mean if you think about it… | 所以仔细想想 |
[20:05] | …this is all your fault. | 这一切都是你的错咯 |
[20:09] | Yeah, don’t push it, though. | 是 不要得寸进尺 |
[20:14] | l gotta say… | 我想说 |
[20:16] | …l know l divorce a lot of women. | 我知道我跟很多人离过婚 |
[20:22] | Never thought l’d be divorcing you. | 却从来没想过会跟你离婚 |
[20:26] | l know. | 我知道 |
[20:27] | l always thought if we got married, | 我总觉得要是我们结婚 |
[20:29] | that’d be the one that stuck. | 就一定会天长地久 |
[20:32] | And it wouldn’t be a secret… | 也不会是秘密结婚 |
[20:35] | …and we wouldn’t have our wedding dinner at Pizza Hut. | 也不会在必胜客吃酒席 |
[20:40] | Did l even treat? | 我有请客吗 |
[20:42] | No, it was on the house. | 没有 那是免费的 |
[20:43] | lt was a newlywed special. | 新婚夫妇 店家招待 |
[20:47] | That may be the most depressing thing l’ve heard in my life. | 这真是我听过最凄凉的事了 |
[20:53] | I should probably get these to my lawyer’s office. | 我去律师那里送文件 |
[20:56] | Thanks, Ross, for taking care of all this. | 罗斯 谢谢你把事情都办妥 |
[20:58] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[21:11] | – l’m gonna need a copy of those. – Totally. | -我要一份副本 -没问题 |
[21:20] | Careful around my Porsche! | 别在我的保时捷旁边乱跑 |
[21:25] | Hi, Joey. | 你好呀 乔伊 |
[21:26] | Hey. How you doing? | 你们好呀 |
[21:29] | He has the most amazing Porsche under there. | 他藏了一辆最拉风的保时捷在下面 |
[21:32] | l’d show you, | 我很想给你们看 |
[21:33] | but l just tucked her in. She’s sleeping. | 但我刚把她哄睡着 |
[21:37] | Hey uh, would you two girls like to go for a drink? | 要不要去跟我喝一杯 |