时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Listen…. | 听好 |
[00:07] | do you guys think I have a chance with Janine? | 你们觉得我追得到吉宁吗 |
[00:10] | Honey, we have been through this before! | 亲爱的 我们讨论过这件事了 |
[00:12] | Yeah. Don’t do this to yourself. | 对啊 别折磨自己了 |
[00:13] | She’s made it pretty clear; it is not going to happen. | 她已经表示得很清楚 你们之间不可能 |
[00:17] | I guess I shouldn’t get too excited about the fact | 那好吧 那我不该太兴奋 |
[00:19] | that I just kissed her! | 因为我刚刚吻了她 |
[00:21] | – Are you serious? – That’s great! Really?! | -真的假的 -太好了 |
[00:24] | Yeah, well, we’ll see. | 还得观察 |
[00:28] | You kissed her? | 你居然吻了她 |
[00:29] | We kissed it up real nice. | 吻得可火热了 |
[00:33] | So you kissed her, so what happened after that? | 你吻了她 然后呢 |
[00:35] | I came over here to tell you guys. | 我就跑来告诉你们了 |
[00:38] | So she’s waiting over there for you? | 所以现在她在对面干等你啊 |
[00:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:53] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[00:58] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:00] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:03] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:08] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:11] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:13] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:17] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:29] | – I gotta go. – Okay. | -我得走了 -好 |
[01:34] | – I’m gonna be really late for dance class! – Okay. | -我上舞蹈课要迟到了 -好 |
[01:40] | – Okay, now I’m really leaving. – All right. | -我真的要走了 -好吧 |
[01:43] | But can you just… | 但你可不可以… |
[01:44] | …just leave your lips? | 把嘴唇留下来 |
[01:48] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[01:53] | Have you kissed her yet? | 你们吻过她吗 |
[01:56] | It’s awesome! | 有够销魂的 |
[01:58] | I could do it forever. | 我怎么吻都吻不腻 |
[02:00] | You know what? She kisses better than my mom cooks. | 她的吻功比我妈的厨艺还强 |
[02:05] | – I’m so glad you said, “cooks.” – I know. | -幸好你说的是”厨艺” -对啊 |
[02:09] | Oh hey Rachel, sweetheart? | 瑞秋 亲爱的 |
[02:11] | You have got to tell the post office that you have moved. Okay? | 你得通知邮局你搬家了 |
[02:13] | We are still getting all your bills and stuff. | 你的账单和信件 还是寄到我们这里来 |
[02:16] | Oh-oh, Pottery Barn! | 哇 陶瓷大谷仓 |
[02:18] | You can throw the rest away. | 剩下的可以扔了 |
[02:20] | I’m not your garbage man. | 我不是你的清洁工 |
[02:22] | I’m your mailman. | 我是你的邮差 |
[02:26] | Monica, look. Look-look-look! | 莫妮卡你看 快看快看 |
[02:27] | Here is that table that I ordered. | 这里有我订的桌子 |
[02:31] | You got it from Pottery Barn? | 你是在陶瓷大谷仓买的 |
[02:32] | Yeah. lt’s an apothecary table. | 对 这叫药师桌 |
[02:35] | Does anyone even know what an apothecary is? | 有谁知道药师是什么吗 |
[02:37] | A pharmacist. | 药剂师 |
[02:40] | “A pharmacist.” | “药剂师” |
[02:44] | Rach, Phoebe hates Pottery Barn. | 瑞秋 菲比最讨厌陶瓷大谷仓了 |
[02:46] | I hate Pottery Barn too. | 我也讨厌陶瓷大谷仓 |
[02:48] | They kicked me out just because I sat on a bed. | 我才在床上坐坐 就被赶出去了 |
[02:51] | You took off your pants and climbed under the sheets. | 那是因为你脱了裤子钻进被子里 |
[02:57] | I was tired. | 我累了 |
[03:00] | Phoebe hates Pottery Barn? | 菲比讨厌陶瓷大谷仓吗 |
[03:02] | Yeah, she hates all mass produced stuff. | 大批量生产的东西她都讨厌 |
[03:04] | She thinks her furniture should have a history, a story behind it. | 她认为家具都应该有历史 有典故 |
[03:07] | Well this has story behind it! | 它是有典故啊 |
[03:10] | I mean they had to ship it all the way from the White Plains store. | 这桌子可是大老远从白原店运来的 |
[03:17] | It’s gotta be one of a kind. You know like umm, | 她喜欢独一无二的东西 比如像 |
[03:19] | you know uh, what’s that God awful ceramic fruit bowl she has on her counter? | 她柜台上那个丑到爆的水果陶碗吗 |
[03:23] | Hey! I made that for her. | 那可是我做的 |
[03:28] | – You made pottery? – Yeah. | -你会做陶瓷吗 -当然 |
[03:29] | I made it out of a fruit bowl I found in the garbage. | 我从垃圾堆捡来的水果碗做的 |
[03:35] | I’m telling-If you put that in her apartment, | 相信我 你要是把桌子搬回家 |
[03:36] | you’ll never hear the end of it. | 她肯定会抱怨不休的 |
[03:38] | Okay fine! I’ll-I’ll just tell her it’s an antique apothecary table, | 好吧 我就说那是张古董药师桌 |
[03:41] | She doesn’t have to know where it came from. | 她不必知道它的出处 |
[03:44] | I love these little drawers. | 我好喜欢这些小抽屉 |
[03:46] | Oh, look! lt says that it holds 300 CDs. | 上面说可以放三百张CD呢 |
[03:49] | Just like the apothecary tables of yore. | 正如往昔的药师桌一样 |
[03:59] | So the farmer says: | 然后农夫说 |
[04:01] | “That’s not a cow, and you’re not milking.” | “那不是母牛 你也不是在挤奶” |
[04:06] | I am so glad you guys got together, | 你们能在一起真好 |
[04:08] | Chandler and I are always looking for a couple to go out with | 我和钱德勒一直希望有情侣朋友一起玩 |
[04:10] | and now we have one! | 现在终于实现愿望了 |
[04:11] | Look at us, we’re a couple of couples! | 瞧 我们是成双又成对啊 |
[04:14] | I had so much fun tonight. What a great restaurant! | 今晚真开心 那家餐厅好棒 |
[04:18] | And, Chandler, I can’t believe I let you pay for this one. | 钱德勒 真不敢相信这次我让你请客 |
[04:24] | Thanks again, man. | 再次感谢 |
[04:27] | So do you guys gonna come over tomorrow? | 你们明天要不要过来 |
[04:28] | I’ll make that pasta thing I was telling you about. | 我来做我说的那种意大利面 |
[04:30] | – That’d be great! – Okay. | -那太好了 -没事 |
[04:31] | Oh, but hey look, at least let us bring the wine. | 不过至少让我们带酒来吧 |
[04:34] | – Joey, you don’t have to. – I insist. | -乔伊 干嘛这么客气 -不行 我坚持 |
[04:41] | – You’ll get the wine, right? – Yeah. | -酒你会买吧 -会 |
[04:44] | – Okay, good night. – See you tomorrow. | -那就晚安咯 -明天见 |
[04:47] | Can’t wait. | 好期待喔 |
[04:53] | How are we going to get out of that one? | 我们要怎么逃过这一劫呢 |
[05:00] | – What? – I can’t handle two nights in a row with them. | -什么 -我没办法连续应酬他们两晚 |
[05:05] | What-what’s wrong with Monica and Chandler? | 莫妮卡和钱德勒有什么不好 |
[05:07] | I don’t know, they’re just a little… | 不晓得 他们就是有点 |
[05:09] | …blah! | 爱说废话 |
[05:12] | Blah? | 什么 |
[05:14] | Well, you know, he’s blah. She’s just…. | 钱德勒爱说废话 莫妮卡则是 |
[05:17] | She’s very loud for such a small person. | 个子娇小 嗓门却很大 |
[05:24] | They’re my best friends. | 他们是我最要好的朋友 |
[05:26] | Are you saying we can’t hang out with them? | 你的意思是我们不能一起玩吗 |
[05:28] | Because that’d be a problem. | 那可就麻烦了 |
[05:30] | No! Of course we can still hang out with them. | 不是 一起玩当然可以 |
[05:32] | Just you know, not two nights in a row. | 只要不是连续两晚就好 |
[05:37] | – Okay? – I guess. | -可以吗 -可以吧 |
[05:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:45] | If you want, I’ll sell my friends | 如果你乐意 你要我卖了朋友 |
[05:47] | and use the money to buy you presents. | 给你买礼物都行 |
[05:57] | What a great table! Where did you get it? | 好棒的桌子 在哪里买的 |
[06:02] | Guess. | 你猜 |
[06:05] | A flea market? | 跳蚤市场 |
[06:07] | Ha! See, I knew, I knew you’d get it on the first guess. | 瞧 我就知道你会一猜就中 |
[06:11] | Isn’t it cool? lt’s an apothecary table. | 很酷吧 这是药师桌 |
[06:15] | You can just imagine that this is where… | 他们就是把 |
[06:18] | …they kept all their stuff to make potions. | 药材存放在这里面 |
[06:21] | – You know? – Yes. | -对吧 -对 |
[06:23] | Ooh, you can almost smell the opium. | 你几乎还能闻到鸦片的味道 |
[06:27] | Almost. | 就是啊 |
[06:29] | How much was it? | 多少钱 |
[06:30] | Just only 500 bucks. | 才5百 |
[06:32] | Five hundred bucks at a flea market? | 跳蚤市场居然卖到5百元 |
[06:34] | Oh, okay see I thought, I thought you meant | 我懂了 我以为你是问 |
[06:37] | how much was it when it was new, | 全新时的价钱呢 |
[06:39] | – You know like back then. – No. | -就是当时的价钱 -不是 |
[06:41] | Yeah no, I mean it was at a flea market, | 因为是跳蚤市场 |
[06:42] | so it was like a dollar. | 所以差不多1块钱 |
[06:46] | – A dollar? – And 50? | -1块钱 -再加50元 |
[06:49] | So it was like one and 50 dollars. | 所以总共51元 |
[06:53] | – Ohh, okay, they gave you the old time pricing. – Yeah. | -他们按当年的价格折算 -对 |
[06:57] | Well, what period is it from? | 它是哪个年代的 |
[06:59] | It’s from yore. | 往昔年代 |
[07:01] | Like the “days of yore,” you know? | 就是往昔的时代 |
[07:04] | Yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[07:06] | God, it’s just perfect. | 真是太完美了 |
[07:09] | Wow! I bet it has a great story behind it too. | 它背后一定有一段很棒的典故 |
[07:11] | Did they tell you anything? Like you know where it was from or… | 卖主有跟你说过它的出处之类的吗 |
[07:14] | Yes, that I know. This is from White Plains. | 有 这个我知道 它来自白原 |
[07:19] | White Plains. | 白原 |
[07:20] | It sounds like such a magical place. | 真是一个充满魔力的地名 |
[07:29] | – I’m here. – Hi! | 我们来了 |
[07:32] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[07:33] | – You like it? – Oh, my God! | -你喜欢吗 -天啊 |
[07:35] | It’s my new apothecary table! | 这是我的新药师桌 |
[07:38] | Ross, Phoebe is gonna be here any second. | 罗斯 菲比就快到了 |
[07:40] | She can’t see this. | 不能让她看到这桌子 |
[07:41] | Why not? She’ll love it. | 为什么 她一定会喜欢 |
[07:43] | It’s the real thing. | 这可是好东西 |
[07:44] | I got it at Pottery Barn. | 是在陶瓷大谷仓买的 |
[07:47] | I know you did! I bought the same one! | 我知道 我也买了一张 |
[07:49] | And if she sees your table she’s gonna know that I lied to her. | 如果她看到你的桌子 就会知道我骗她 |
[07:52] | I said ours was an original. | 因为我说我们的是原版 |
[07:54] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[07:55] | Because she hates Pottery Barn. | 因为她讨厌陶瓷大谷仓 |
[07:57] | She hates Pottery Barn? | 她居然讨厌陶瓷大谷仓 |
[08:02] | I know! I know, | 我知道 我也很惊讶 |
[08:03] | She says it’s all mass- produced nothing is authentic, | 她说批量生产的东西 粗制滥造 |
[08:05] | and everyone winds up having the same stuff. | 而且家家户户都有相同的东西 |
[08:11] | So come on! she’s gonna be here any second! | 快点 她随时会进来 |
[08:12] | Can we please just cover this up with something?! Please? | 能不能拿个东西盖住它 拜托你了 |
[08:14] | What? No! No! I | 什么 我不要 |
[08:15] | I am not gonna hide it from Phoebe. | 我才不要对菲比遮遮掩掩的 |
[08:17] | Although I did get some great Pottery Barn sheets. | 不过我在陶瓷大谷仓买了很漂亮的床单 |
[08:22] | Oh, I forgot they made sheets! | 哎呀 我都忘了他们也有出床单 |
[08:28] | I still can’t believe she hates Pottery Barn. | 真不敢相信她居然讨厌陶瓷大谷仓 |
[08:31] | Ross, get over it! It’s not like she hates you. | 罗斯 别念叨了 她又不是讨厌你 |
[08:33] | Yeah, but Pottery Barn? | 但讨厌陶瓷大谷仓也太… |
[08:38] | You know what I think? She’s just weird. | 我觉得根本是她怪胎 |
[08:40] | It’s because she’s a twin. Twins are weird. | 因为她是双胞胎 双胞胎都很怪 |
[08:45] | Ross, she’s not weird, | 她不是怪 |
[08:47] | she just likes her stuff to be one of a kind. | 她只是希望她的东西独一无二 |
[08:50] | You know what’s not one-of-a-kind? A twin! | 什么最不独一无二 双胞胎 |
[08:58] | Ooh, Phoebe’s here! | 菲比来了 |
[08:58] | Okay, let’s turn out all the lights and we’ll just watch the movie! | 让我们把灯关掉看电影吧 |
[09:02] | – Hey, cool sheet! – You like it? | -好漂亮的床单 -喜欢是吧 |
[09:05] | – You want to know where I got it? – Sure. | -想知道哪里买的吗 -当然 |
[09:08] | He got it at a flea market! | 他是在跳蚤市场买的 |
[09:11] | You buy your sheets at a flea market? | 你居然在跳蚤市场买床单啊 |
[09:14] | Ross come on, you gotta loosen the purse strings a little. | 罗斯 拜托 做人不能这么抠门 |
[09:21] | The dinner will be ready in 20 minutes. This is so exciting. | 再过20分钟就开餐了 好兴奋喔 |
[09:24] | And here is the bottle of wine for you to bring over tonight. | 这是你今晚要带过来的那瓶酒 |
[09:28] | You were also gonna buy Monica flowers… | 你本来想送花给莫妮卡 |
[09:30] | but you couldn’t afford it, because you paid for dinner last night. | 却因为付了昨晚的饭钱 所以没钱买了 |
[09:34] | Thanks. Thanks, | 谢谢 |
[09:35] | but uh actually it’s just gonna be me again tonight. | 但其实今晚只有我一个人过去 |
[09:38] | – What happened to Janine? – She’s, uh, really sick. | -吉宁怎么了 -她病得很重 |
[09:42] | Oh that’s too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[09:43] | Yeah, she’s been in there all day. | 对啊 她整天都在房里 |
[09:45] | High fever, nose problem. lt’s… | 发高烧 又鼻塞 |
[09:49] | …phlegm, phlegm, phlegm, phlegm, phlegm. | 痰 痰 痰 痰 痰 |
[09:54] | Monica! Chandler! | 莫妮卡 钱德勒 |
[09:58] | I’m really-really sorry about tonight. | 今晚真非常非常抱歉 |
[10:01] | I don’t know if Joey told you… | 不知道乔伊告诉你们了没 |
[10:02] | …but I couldn’t get out of going to this play. I’m sorry. | 有出戏我一定得去看 抱歉 |
[10:07] | – Have a great time, huh? – Okay. | -玩得开心点 -好 |
[10:14] | That’s funny, I saw no phlegm. | 怪了 我不觉得有痰啊 |
[10:21] | Oh, no, she really is sick. | 不 她真的病得很重 |
[10:23] | Then why is she going to a play? | 那她为什么要去看戏 |
[10:25] | Well, you know, “Starve a fever… | 感冒想退烧 |
[10:27] | …go to a play for a cold.” | 就要去看戏 |
[10:31] | Joey, why is Janine not coming over for dinner? | 乔伊 吉宁为什么不来吃饭 |
[10:36] | She didn’t want to hang out with you guys two nights in a row. | 她不想连续两晚都跟你们玩 |
[10:39] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:41] | Why doesn’t she want to hang out with us? | 她为什么不想跟我们玩 |
[10:45] | Because she uh, she-she thinks that you are blah | 因为她觉得你很爱说废话 |
[10:50] | and that you, and that you, Monica, are too loud. | 而你 莫妮卡你的嗓门太大 |
[10:54] | What?! | 什么 |
[10:57] | What? | 什么 |
[10:59] | So she was just pretending to have a good time last night? | 所以她昨晚只是假装开心咯 |
[11:01] | She was lying to our faces? | 她居然当面骗我们 |
[11:04] | I can’t believe this. Who is she to judge us? | 太扯了 她凭什么批评我们 |
[11:06] | We couldn’t have been nicer to her. | 我们对她多好 |
[11:07] | And I am not blah. I am a hoot! | 我才不爱说废话 我是谈笑风生 |
[11:12] | Come on, please, please, you guys. Don’t be mad. | 拜托 你们大人有大量 别生气 |
[11:15] | I’m sure she just, she just said that stuff | 她之所以这么说 |
[11:16] | …because she was nervous | 一定是因为她紧张 |
[11:17] | because you guys are like my best friends. | 因为你们是我最要好的朋友 |
[11:20] | And it was our first date. | 我们又是第一次约会 |
[11:22] | Plus, she’s really sick. | 而且她病得很重嘛 |
[11:27] | – No, you sh-No you said you made that up!! – I know, | -你刚明明说那是假的 -我知道 |
[11:29] | I know, but don’t you think the sick thing | 但你不觉得生病这个借口 |
[11:31] | is way better than the play thing? | 比看戏好吗 |
[11:33] | They’re both good. | 都很好 |
[11:34] | I generally just go with, “Monica’s drunk again.” | 我通常都说”莫妮卡又醉了” |
[11:39] | Come on you guys, come on please | 你们大人不记小人过 |
[11:40] | please just give her another chance. | 拜托再给她一次机会吧 |
[11:43] | She’ll come around, I promise. | 她会经常过去的 我保证 |
[11:45] | Of course we will. | 当然好 |
[11:46] | – Come on, we gotta make dinner. – Okay. | -回去做晚饭吧 -好 |
[11:53] | I do not like that woman! | 我不喜欢那个女人 |
[11:55] | I can hear you! | 我听得见 |
[11:59] | I am loud! | 我的嗓门真的很大 |
[12:11] | Hey Pheebs, Could you please not put your feet up on my new… | 菲比 别把脚翘在我的新… |
[12:15] | Old sheet. | 旧床单上 |
[12:17] | Oh, sure. | 好 |
[12:20] | My apothecary table! | 我的药师桌 |
[12:22] | – What? – No! | -什么 -不 |
[12:25] | Ross, where did you get this? | 罗斯 这张桌子是哪里买的 |
[12:27] | I got it at Pottery Barn, okay? | 陶瓷大谷仓 行吗 |
[12:31] | Oh, my God! | 我的老天 |
[12:33] | Phoebe, Pottery Barn has ripped off the design of our antique! | 菲比 陶瓷大谷仓抄袭我们古董桌的设计 |
[12:40] | Oh my God, if they’ve ripped off our table | 天啊 要是他们是抄袭我们的桌子 |
[12:42] | ours must be much more than one and fifty dollars! | 那张桌子一定不只值51元 |
[12:47] | Well this doesn’t even smell like opium. | 这张连鸦片的味道都没有 |
[12:50] | Of course not, it smells like wine, which you spilled! | 当然没有 只有你洒出去的酒味 |
[12:53] | And thanks for wrecking my sheet by the way. | 谢谢你还顺便毁了我的床单 |
[12:56] | Ross, calm down. | 罗斯 别激动 |
[12:57] | I’ll give you the 80 cents. | 我赔你八十美分就是了 |
[13:05] | Okay, one more time. | 再来一次 |
[13:06] | Would you like some more orange juice? | 钱德勒 你还要柳橙汁吗 |
[13:08] | – Perfect decibel. – I know! | -音量刚刚好 -就是啊 |
[13:15] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[13:17] | Nothing. We’re just talking. You know, blah- blah- blah. | 没什么 就是聊天说点废话啥的 |
[13:22] | Look, come on you guys, you said you were gonna try! | 别这样 你们说过要尽力的 |
[13:25] | All right look, I came over here | 好吧 我是过来邀请你们 |
[13:27] | to invite you to a movie with me and Janine. | 跟我和吉宁一起去看电影 |
[13:29] | – What do you say? – I’d like to… | -你们觉得呢 -非常乐意 |
[13:31] | …but I’m not sure if we have the time. | 但是我不确定有没有空 |
[13:34] | Very funny. I don’t know what to do. | 真好笑…我也很无奈 |
[13:37] | I really want you guys to get along. | 我真的很希望你们能处得来 |
[13:39] | Just please come to the movie with us. | 拜托你们跟我们去吧 |
[13:41] | You owe me. | 这是你们欠我的 |
[13:42] | – We owe you? – That’s right. | -我们欠你的 -没错 |
[13:44] | I helped you guys out a lot in the start of your relationship. | 你们刚开始交往时 我可是帮了你们不少忙 |
[13:47] | I helped you sneak around for six months. | 我帮你们偷偷交往了半年 |
[13:50] | I looked like an idiot. | 跟白痴一样 |
[13:52] | And I was humiliated. | 我觉得很丢脸 |
[13:53] | And I only made $200. | 还只挣了两百元 |
[13:57] | We didn’t give you any money. | 我们没有给你一分钱 |
[14:03] | You don’t think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[14:09] | See? I can’t decide whether it would go better | 我不知道该拿它 |
[14:10] | next to the new wicker dining chair, | 配巫师餐椅 |
[14:12] | …the Sahara desk… | 撒哈拉书桌 |
[14:14] | …or the Parker console table. | 还是派克饭桌 |
[14:16] | I didn’t know there was a Pottery Barn up here. | 这里相当于小型陶瓷大谷仓了 |
[14:20] | – I know, I know, I went a little crazy. – A little? | -我知道 我有点买疯了 -才有点吗 |
[14:22] | Your place looks like page 72 of the catalogue. | 你的屋子就跟产品目录第七十二页差不多 |
[14:27] | Look at that! | 看这个 |
[14:28] | The ornamental birdcage! Large. | 装饰鸟笼 大号的 |
[14:35] | Oh, Ross? Be careful. That is very old. | 罗斯 小心 那个很旧 |
[14:38] | Early Colonial bird merchants used to | 殖民地时代早期的鸟商 |
[14:41] | bring their birds to market in that. | 都用它带鸟上市场 |
[14:44] | Fascinating. | 有意思 |
[14:47] | Another amazing find! | 又一个惊人的发现 |
[14:52] | – I bet this has a great story too. – lt does. lt does. | -它一定也有很棒的典故 -没错 |
[14:55] | It is a room-separating apparatus from Colonial times. | 这是殖民地时期分隔房间的装置 |
[15:01] | A lot of this stuff is from the Colonial times. | 有好多东西都来自殖民地时期 |
[15:05] | What are some other time periods, Rachel? | 能列举几个其他时期的名称吗 瑞秋 |
[15:10] | Well, there’s yore. | 有往昔时期 |
[15:14] | And, you know, yesteryear. | 还有昨年时期 |
[15:19] | Yeah no, I’m telling you Rachel has such a good eye for this stuff. | 瑞秋对这种东西真的很有眼光 |
[15:23] | Ross, if you ever decide to redecorate… | 罗斯 如果你家要重新布置 |
[15:25] | …and I think you should… | 而且我觉得很有必要 |
[15:28] | …you should ask Rachel to help. | 你应该找瑞秋帮忙 |
[15:30] | Oh honey he doesn’t need my help. | 亲爱的 他才不需要我的帮忙 |
[15:32] | Oh, come on! I think he’s ready to get rid of, | 拜托 他早该扔掉那些… |
[15:34] | What did you call it? | 你怎么称呼来着 |
[15:35] | The “cheap knockoffs and dinosaur junk”? | “便宜山寨货 恐龙时期的垃圾” |
[15:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:44] | You know what, | 你知道吗 |
[15:45] | since you have such a great sense of what I need- – | 既然你这么清楚我的需求 |
[15:49] | Here’s 60 bucks. | 我这里有六十元 |
[15:51] | Why don’t you take Phoebe down to that Colonial flea market | 你带着菲比 去殖民时期的跳蚤市场 |
[15:56] | …and get me some stuff. | 帮我买几件家具吧 |
[16:02] | You know what? I don’t, I don’t really think Phoebe wants to come. | 其实 我觉得菲比不会想去 |
[16:04] | – No, I do want to. – She does want to. | -不 我想去 -她想去 |
[16:06] | – She does want to. – Yeah! | -她想去 -没错 |
[16:14] | Pheebs, I don’t know what to say. | 菲比 我真不知道说什么 |
[16:16] | I guess the flea market was just better last time. | 上次跳蚤市场的好东西比较多 |
[16:18] | – Well, at least I got these sheets for Ross. – Yeah. | -至少我帮罗斯买了床单 -没错 |
[16:22] | Look at this. Pottery Barn. | 瞧 是陶瓷大谷仓 |
[16:26] | You know what? Don’t look at it. | 别看了 |
[16:29] | – Seriously, don’t look at it. – Look! | -真的 别看了 -快看 |
[16:31] | There’s the table they stole from us. | 你看 他们抄袭我们的咖啡桌 |
[16:34] | Those bastards! | 这些混蛋 |
[16:35] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[16:38] | That fan kind of looks like ours | 那台电风扇跟我们的有点像 |
[16:39] | and the birdcage and…. | 还有那个鸟笼和… |
[16:43] | Wait a second, this is our exact living room! | 这根本就是我们的客厅 |
[16:46] | No! No! No! No it’s not! No it’s not! | 不 才不是呢 不一样啦 |
[16:48] | Come on! Phoebe, ours is totally different! | 拜托 我们的完全不一样 |
[16:51] | I mean, we don’t have the– We don’t have that lamp. | 我们没有…我们没有那盏灯 |
[16:55] | And that screen is, you know,on the other side. | 还有那扇隔板是在另一边 |
[17:00] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[17:02] | This is where you got all our stuff. | 我们家具都是在这里买的 |
[17:04] | Pottery Barn! Oh, my God! | 陶瓷大谷仓 我的天啊 |
[17:07] | Okay! Okay-okay look-no I did, I’m sorry , | 好吧 好吧 你说对了 对不起 |
[17:09] | Phoebe, I wanted this stuff. | 菲比 我想要这些东西 |
[17:11] | And I know how you feel about Pottery Barn. | 又知道你讨厌陶瓷大谷仓 |
[17:14] | – Come on, don’t be mad. – No-no-no, but I am mad! I am mad! | -别气了 -可我就是生气 我气死了 |
[17:17] | Because this stuff is everything that is wrong with the world! | 这些东西就是现在社会的问题 |
[17:20] | And it’s all sitting up in my living room | 而他们都在我家客厅摆着 |
[17:23] | and all I can think about is how I don’t have that lamp! | 但我却只想着我没有那盏灯 |
[17:28] | Well, then, honey, buy the lamp. | 那就买下那盏灯 |
[17:30] | We have that 60 bucks from Ross. | 我们有罗斯给的六十元 |
[17:34] | I can’t! I can’t! | 不可以 不可以 |
[17:37] | Unless…. | 除非… |
[17:39] | Are you saying you’d move out if I didn’t buy that lamp? | 你是说我不买那盏灯 你就要搬走吗 |
[17:43] | No, I’m not gonna move out! | 不 我不会搬走 |
[17:45] | But are you saying that you would move out | 你是说我不买那盏灯 |
[17:47] | if I didn’t buy that lamp? | 你就要搬走吗 |
[17:50] | Yes! I would so move out. | 没错 我一定会搬走 |
[17:53] | Okay, then I don’t have a choice. | 那我别无选择 |
[17:54] | – I have to buy that lamp! – That’s right. | -唯有买下那盏灯 -没错 |
[17:58] | But at least the apothecary table’s real. | 不过至少那张药师桌是真的古董 |
[18:06] | Well, this-this-this was great. | 太棒了 |
[18:08] | Didn’t everybody have a great time? | 大家都很尽兴吧 |
[18:10] | I did. I really did. | 我很尽兴 真的 |
[18:11] | And you guys, I’ve got to say, I’m sorry | 两位 我在这道个歉 |
[18:13] | if I was weird after the last time we went out. | 上次聚会后我态度怪怪的 |
[18:16] | I guess I was just nervous or something. | 可能是紧张或什么的吧 |
[18:18] | – That’s understandable. – Yeah, Don’t worry about it. | -我们完全理解 -对啊 别放在心上 |
[18:21] | – So we can go out again? – Yeah | -所以我们可以再出去吗 -可以啊 |
[18:23] | – Absolutely. – Okay. | -当然可以 -好的 |
[18:24] | – Well, goodnight. – Goodnight. | -那晚安咯 -晚安 |
[18:32] | See? | 看吧 |
[18:33] | Wasn’t that fun? | 很开心吧 |
[18:34] | We have got to move. | 我们非搬家不可 |
[18:37] | What? | 什么 |
[18:38] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[18:42] | You know, you’re not so quiet yourself, missy! | 你的嗓门也不小 死丫头 |
[18:46] | I’m blah? | 我爱说废话 |
[18:47] | The only thing more boring than watching modern dance | 比看现代舞更无聊的 |
[18:49] | is having to listen to you talk about it, | 就是听你聊现代舞 |
[18:51] | “Oh, Chandler, I just lost myself in the movement.” | “钱德勒 我刚才浑然忘我了” |
[18:58] | You know, I know you’re talking… | 我知道你是在说话 |
[19:00] | …but all I hear is, “Blah-blah-blah-blah-blah.” | 但我只听到”叽哩呱啦叽哩呱啦” |
[19:03] | All right, you and me! Let’s go right now! | 你和我 现在就出去决胜负 |
[19:07] | All right! All right! Enough! | 好了 够了 |
[19:09] | Enough! Enough!! Enough! You two, go home. | 够了 你们回去 |
[19:11] | I gotta talk to Janine. | 我要跟吉宁谈一谈 |
[19:13] | I really think you could take her. | 你绝对可以撂倒她 |
[19:16] | You better hope I don’t see you in the hallway! | 别让我在走廊上碰到你 |
[19:23] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:25] | Look, we got a little bit of a problem here. | 我们有个小小的问题 |
[19:28] | These people are my friends; you can’t treat them that way. | 他们是我的朋友 你不能对他们无礼 |
[19:30] | They said stuff to me too. | 他们也对我出言不逊 |
[19:31] | I know! I know! And I’m going to talk to them about it. | 我知道 我会找他们谈的 |
[19:35] | They mean so much to me. | 他们对我很重要 |
[19:37] | They’re like my family, you know? | 就像我的家人 |
[19:40] | If you guys are gonna be fighting all the time, I…. | 如果你们一见面就吵 我… |
[19:44] | I don’t think we can be together. | 我们就不能在一起 |
[19:46] | It just can’t work, okay? | 这是行不通的 |
[19:48] | It can’t. | 那不行 |
[19:50] | I’m very upset. | 我很不开心 |
[19:53] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[19:55] | Would, would it help if I went over and apologized? | 要是我过去道歉呢 这样行吗 |
[19:57] | Yeah! Yeah! | 好 |
[19:59] | That would be very helpful! Yeah. | 这样一定行 |
[20:06] | What did I tell you about the hall? | 我刚说在走廊上碰到会怎样 |
[20:11] | I was coming over to apologize for my behavior. | 我只是要过来 为我的言行向你们道歉 |
[20:15] | I’d really like it if we could be friends. | 我很希望能跟你们做朋友 |
[20:20] | Well, I know that would make Joey happy, so… | 我知道那样乔伊会很高兴 所以 |
[20:25] | …l would like that too. | 我也愿意 |
[20:28] | – Great. – Now, come on. | -太好了 -来吧 |
[20:34] | – I’m glad we worked it out. – Me too. | -很高兴能达成共识 -我也是 |
[20:36] | – I’ll see you. – Bye. | -回头见 -再见 |
[20:38] | – Or I’ll hear you. – That’s it, big girl! Come on! | -不见也能听着 -够了 死孩子 开战 |
[20:43] | Wait! | 慢着 |
[20:49] | You’d better run! | 你最好快逃 |
[20:52] | – Did you hear that? – Yeah. | -你听见了吗 -听见了 |
[20:55] | – What am I gonna do? – Yeah, I don’t know, I’m sorry man. | -我该怎么办 -我也不知道 难为你了 |
[21:00] | – You Want to go watch? – Yeah! | -要去看吗 -当然 |
[21:11] | – How you doing? – So did she move out? | -你们好 -她搬出去了吗 |
[21:14] | Pretty much. | 差不多了 |
[21:16] | I cannot believe you broke up with her just like that. | 你居然就这样跟她分手了 |
[21:19] | When it’s not right, you know it. | 不适合就是不适合 |
[21:21] | – You okay? – Yeah! Yeah. I’ll be all right. | -你还好吗 -没事 还好 |
[21:26] | – You know what would cheer you up? – What? | -我有办法让你开心 -什么办法 |
[21:29] | I’m giving this lecture | 我明天晚上 |
[21:30] | on erosion theories tomorrow night. | 有一个关于地形侵蚀理论的讲座 |
[21:35] | I think you should come. | 你应该来听 |
[21:44] | You’re right, that did cheer me up. | 你说得对 我确实开心多了 |