时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We learned one thing, Cheese: | 我们学会一件事 芝士 |
[00:06] | Cheerleaders and high explosives don’t mix. | 啦啦队长跟强力火药不应该混在一起 |
[00:11] | You can say that again, Mac. | 你说的没错 麦克 |
[00:13] | I couldn’t have done it alone. You’re a genius. | 光靠我一个人是不行的 你是个天才 |
[00:16] | Oh, yeah? Well, how come | 是吗 那我为什么无法 |
[00:18] | I can’t get my VCR to stop blinking 12:00? | 调整录影机的定时功能 |
[00:28] | What did you guys think? | 你们觉得如何 |
[00:34] | – Hey, the phone. – I got it. I got it. | -有电话 -我来接 |
[00:38] | Hold on, please. Joey, it’s your mom. | 请等一下 乔伊是你妈妈 |
[00:39] | – It’s Mommy. – That’s nice. | -是妈妈 -真好 |
[00:41] | Ma. So, what did you think? | 妈 你觉得如何 |
[00:45] | Well… | 就 |
[00:46] | …that was okay. | 还好啦 |
[00:49] | It wasn’t the best. | 不是最棒的啦 |
[00:50] | That was one of the worst things ever… | 那是我看过最烂的东西 |
[00:54] | …and not just on TV. | 不光指的电视里播的 |
[00:57] | – What should we say? – The lighting was okay. | -我们该说什么 -灯光还不错 |
[01:00] | No, you don’t. You got lighting last time. Lighting is mine. | 不行 每次你都说灯光 这次我说 |
[01:03] | I have costumes. | 服装是我的 |
[01:05] | Great. That means I’m stuck with: | 好 那就说明我只能说 |
[01:06] | “So we were watching you in there | “我们真的和荧幕上的大明星 |
[01:08] | and you were sitting right here.” | 坐在一起啊” |
[01:13] | – What you gonna do, Phoebe? – I don’t know. | -你呢 -我不知道 |
[01:15] | I can’t lie to him again. Oh, no, I… No. | 我没办法再骗他了 不 我 |
[01:18] | I’m just gonna press my breasts up against him. | 我就直接拿胸部压着他 |
[01:23] | – And say nothing? – Yeah, that’s right. | -然后什么都不说 -对 |
[01:27] | My folks really liked it. | 我爸妈很喜欢我的表演 |
[01:29] | What did you guys think? | 你们有什么看法 |
[01:37] | It wasn’t that good. | 没那么好吧 |
[01:47] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:52] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:54] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:57] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:01] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:04] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:07] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:10] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:22] | Do you think that your favorite animal says much about you? | 你知道你最喜欢的动物能说明很多你的特质吗 |
[02:25] | You mean behind my back? | 它们背着我说我坏话啦 |
[02:29] | You’ll never believe what happened to me today. | 你们一定不会相信 今天我经历了什么事 |
[02:32] | – I am sitting in my office… – You guys! | -我坐在办公室里 -伙计们 |
[02:34] | Guess what my agent just told me? | 你们猜我的经纪人跟我说了什么 |
[02:36] | I’m in the middle of a story here. | 我这说话说到一半 |
[02:38] | Sorry, you finish. | 抱歉 你继续说吧 |
[02:40] | I’m sitting in my office, and guess who walks in. | 我坐在办公室里 你们猜谁走了进来 |
[02:43] | I’m gonna be on two TV shows. | 我要参加两部电视剧的演出 |
[02:45] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[02:47] | – Joey. – You werert finished? | -乔伊 -你还没有说完吗 |
[02:49] | Yeah, “Guess who walks into my office” is the end of my story. | 对 “你猜谁进来了”就是故事的结局 |
[02:54] | Ralph Lauren walked into my office. | 罗夫·罗兰[著名设计师]走进我的办公室 |
[02:56] | If you’re starting another story, at least let me finish mine. | 如果你想说别的事至少让我把我的事说完 |
[03:01] | It’s the same story. | 我说的是同一件事 |
[03:03] | It’s really long. | 还真长 |
[03:06] | Ralph just came in to tell me that he’s so happy with my work… | 罗夫走进来告诉我 他非常满意我的工作表现 |
[03:10] | …that he wants me to be | 他要我担任休闲服零售部 |
[03:12] | the new merchandising manager for Polo retail. | 新一人的销售经理 |
[03:15] | – Still get a discount on wedding gowns? – Yeah. | -买婚纱还有折扣吗 -有啊 |
[03:17] | I’m so happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[03:20] | These really are the “Days of our lives.” | 这确实是”我们的日子”啊 |
[03:24] | – What? – Well, since you ask… | -什么 -既然你问起 |
[03:26] | They want me back on Days of Our Lives. | 他们要我回去演《我们的日子》 |
[03:29] | I get a big pay raise! | 还能大幅加薪 |
[03:31] | Oh, hey! | 嘿 |
[03:32] | I’ll be playing Drake Ramoray’s twin brother, Stryker. | 德雷克·拉莫瑞医生的双胞胎弟弟 史特莱科 |
[03:36] | I get to hire my own assistant. | 我可以雇用专属助理 |
[03:41] | I got a head rush from standing up too fast. | 我起来太快 现在头很晕 |
[03:49] | You were at this job four years? | 这份工作你做了四年 |
[03:51] | – That’s right. – This is all very impressive, Hilda. | -没错 -令人印象深刻啊 希尔达 |
[03:56] | I just have one last question for you: | 最后一个问题 |
[03:59] | How did I do? Was this okay? | 我表现得如何 还可以吧 |
[04:03] | – What? – I’ve never interviewed anyone. | -什么 -我从来没有面试过任何人 |
[04:05] | Actually I’ve never had anyone work for me. | 事实上我没有过手下 |
[04:07] | When I was a kid we had a maid, but this isn’t the same. | 我小时候家里有请佣人 但这完全不一样 |
[04:11] | No, dear, it’s not. | 没错亲爱的 的确不一样 |
[04:14] | And I know that. | 我知道 |
[04:17] | Well, thank you so much for coming in. | 谢谢你来面试 |
[04:19] | – It was nice to meet you. – Good meeting you. | -很高兴能见到你 -我也是 |
[04:22] | All right. | 好 |
[04:24] | I’m a total pro. | 我真专业 |
[04:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:32] | Hi, yes, I’m sorry. The models are down the hall. | 你好 抱歉模特儿面试在走廊尽头的办公室 |
[04:35] | Actually I’m here about the assistant job. | 我来面试助理的工作 |
[04:37] | Really? | 真的 |
[04:39] | Okay, well, then, all right. Well, just have a seat there. | 好吧 我知道了 请坐 |
[04:43] | So, what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[04:45] | Tag Jones. | 泰格·琼斯 |
[04:46] | Go on. | 继续 |
[04:49] | That’s it. That’s my whole name. | 就这样 那是我的全名 |
[04:51] | That’s your whole name. Of course it is. | 那是你的全名 当然 |
[04:54] | Okay, let’s just have a look-see here. | 好了 我们来看一下 |
[04:57] | I haven’t worked in an office before. | 我从来没有做过办公室工作 |
[04:59] | I don’t have much experience… | 作经验不是很多 |
[05:01] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么 |
[05:02] | You got three years painting houses… | 你当过三年油漆工 |
[05:05] | …two whole summers at TGI Friday’s. | 有两个暑假在星期五餐厅打工 |
[05:10] | It’s lame, I know. | 那些经验很烂 我知道 |
[05:11] | But I’m a goal-oriented person, eager to learn… | 但是我很有进取心 也愿意学习 |
[05:14] | Just hold on a second, please. | 请等一下 |
[05:20] | It’s for human resources. Everybody has to. Would you stand up? | 这是人事部的要求 能麻烦你站起来吗 |
[05:33] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[05:45] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[05:51] | – Anyway, I should go. – Okay. Bye. | -总之我该走了 -好吧 再见 |
[05:54] | – Hey, sweetie. – Hi, sweetie. | -嘿 亲爱的 -嘿 甜心 |
[05:56] | What was with all the whispering? | 你们嘀嘀咕咕在说什么 |
[05:59] | I can’t tell you. It’s a secret. | 不能说 秘密 |
[06:01] | Secret? Married people aren’t supposed to have secrets. | 秘密 夫妻间不该有秘密的 |
[06:05] | We love and respect one another too much. | 我们深爱并且尊重彼此 |
[06:09] | But still, no. | 答案仍然是 不 |
[06:11] | No, I’m serious. We should tell each other everything. | 我们应该对彼此坦诚 |
[06:14] | I don’t have secrets from you. | 我就没有秘密 |
[06:16] | Really? So why don’t you tell me | 真的吗 要不你来和我说下 |
[06:17] | what happened to Ross junior year at Disneyland. | 罗斯在大三时在迪士尼乐园发生了什么事 |
[06:21] | No, I can’t do that. | 不 我不能说 |
[06:23] | If you tell me, I’ll tell you what Phoebe said. | 如果你说 我就告诉你菲比说了什么 |
[06:26] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[06:27] | So Ross and I are going to Disneyland. | 罗斯跟我一起去迪士尼乐园玩 |
[06:30] | We stop at this restaurant for tacos. | 我们在一家餐厅吃墨西哥卷饼 |
[06:32] | When I say “Restaurant,” I mean a guy, | 其实那是一个人和一块铁板 |
[06:34] | a hibachi and the trunk of his car. | 还有他改装了的房车 |
[06:37] | So Ross has about 10 tacos. | 罗斯吃了十个墨西哥卷饼 |
[06:40] | Anyway, we’re on Space Mountain | 总之我们在玩太空飞车时 |
[06:41] | and Ross starts to feel a little iffy. | 罗斯开始觉得不舒服 |
[06:44] | Oh, my God. He threw up? | 天啊 他吐了吗 |
[06:46] | No, he visited a town a little south of throw up. | 不 他从另一边把东西全拉了出来 |
[06:52] | What was Phoebe’s secret? | 菲比有什么秘密 |
[06:54] | Nancy Thompson, | 南希·汤姆森 |
[06:55] | from Phoebe’s old massage place, is getting fired. | 菲比以前按摩店的同事 被开除了 |
[07:02] | That’s it? I gave up my Disneyland story for that? | 就这样 我为了这个讲出了迪士尼的秘密 |
[07:06] | That’s right. You lose, sucker! | 没错 你输了 笨蛋 |
[07:11] | Please still marry me. | 你还是要娶我啊 |
[07:17] | Chandler, you have an assistant, right? | 钱德勒勒 你有助理吧 |
[07:19] | Did she call? | 她打电话来了吗 |
[07:20] | You told her I was sick, right? Always tell her I am sick. | 你告诉她我病了吧 每次都要说我生病了 |
[07:25] | No, I just don’t know, how do you decide who to hire? | 没 我只是不知道你怎么决定要雇用谁 |
[07:27] | I have it down to two people. | 我把选择范围缩小到两个人 |
[07:29] | One has great references and a lot of experience. | 一个的推荐信很棒 经验丰富 |
[07:33] | – And then there’s this guy… – What about him? | -还有另一个男的 -他怎么了 |
[07:37] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[07:40] | He’s so pretty I want to cry. | 他帅翻了 我好想哭 |
[07:42] | I don’t know what to do. Tell me what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 告诉我该怎么做 |
[07:44] | Come on, you know what to do. | 少来了 你知道自己该怎么办 |
[07:45] | You hire the first one. | 你得雇用第一个人 |
[07:47] | You don’t hire assistants because they’re cute. | 别因为他长得帅就雇他当助理 |
[07:50] | You hire them because they’re qualified. | 你得考虑到他们的工作能力 |
[07:55] | I hear what you’re saying. That makes a lot of sense. | 我知道了 你说的有道理 |
[07:59] | Can I just say one more thing? | 我可以再说一件事吗 |
[08:00] | Look how pretty. | 快看多帅 |
[08:04] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[08:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[08:09] | Oh. But no. | 但还是不行 |
[08:10] | No. You can’t hire him, because it’s not professional. | 不 你不能雇用他 因为那么做太不专业了 |
[08:15] | This is for me, yes? | 这是给我的 对吧 |
[08:18] | Okay, you’re right. I’ll hire Hilda tomorrow. | 好吧 你说的对 明天我会雇用希尔达 |
[08:21] | Dumb, old, perfect-for-the-job Hilda. | 那个又蠢又老 适合这份工作的希尔达 |
[08:25] | Let me see this guy. | 让我瞧瞧 |
[08:30] | Don’t show this to Monica. | 别让莫妮卡看到照片 |
[08:32] | And don’t tell her about the “Wow”. | 别告诉她我说”哇” |
[08:42] | – Hey, Joey. – Hey, Terry. | -嗨 乔伊 -嗨 泰瑞 |
[08:44] | – Nice to see you again. – It’s been a while. | -很高兴能再跟你见面 -好久不见 |
[08:46] | Funny, these halls look smaller than they used to. | 真有趣 这里的走廊看起来比以前小 |
[08:50] | It’s a different building. | 我们搬家了 |
[08:53] | So… | 那么 |
[08:54] | …Stryker Ramoray, huh? | 施特莱克是吧 |
[08:57] | – When do I start? – How about right now? | -我什么时候开始 -何不现在就开始呢 |
[08:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:01] | Here are the audition scenes. | 这是试镜的剧本 |
[09:07] | Audition? I thought you were offering me the part. | 试镜 我还以为你们决定让我饰演那个角色 |
[09:10] | Why would you think that? | 你为什么会那么想 |
[09:11] | I was Dr. Drake Ramoray, Stryker’s twin brother. | 我演过德雷克医生 他是施特莱克的双胞胎哥哥 |
[09:15] | Who looks more like me than me, right? | 谁会比我长得更像我呢 |
[09:18] | Everybody has to audition. | 每个人都得参加试镜 |
[09:23] | You know, Terry, I don’t really need to do this. | 你知道的 泰瑞 我真的不需要这么做 |
[09:26] | I got my own cable TV series… | 我有自己的第四台电视剧 |
[09:29] | …with a robot. | 跟机器人搭挡演出 |
[09:32] | I’m sorry, Joey. That’s the way it is. | 对不起 乔伊 这是规定 |
[09:36] | Well… | 那么 |
[09:38] | …I guess you think you’re pretty special. | 我猜你以为你很特别 |
[09:41] | Sitting up here in your fancy, small-halled building… | 你坐在漂亮的位于小走廊的办公室里 |
[09:46] | …making stars jump through hoops for you. | 要大明星在你面前使出浑身解数 |
[09:48] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[09:52] | This is one star whose hoop… | 我就是那个大明星 |
[09:55] | This is the star the hoop… This hoop… | 我就是试演的 大明星试演 |
[09:57] | I was Dr. Drake Ramoray! | 我是德雷克医生 |
[10:07] | Hi, Tag. What are you doing here? | 泰格 你在这里做什么 |
[10:09] | I came to thank you for not laughing in my face yesterday. | 我来谢谢你 昨天没当着我的面笑我 |
[10:13] | I noticed there aren’t any plants, | 我注意到你办公室里没有植物 |
[10:15] | so I brought you your first… | 所以就帮你带盆植物过来 |
[10:17] | There is a plant in your office. | 你办公室里有植物 |
[10:20] | Kind of. | 可以那么说 |
[10:23] | Right. | 对 |
[10:24] | So I guess I shouldn’t put “good at noticing stuff” on my resume. | 我猜我不应该在简历上写”注意力敏锐” |
[10:28] | – Thank you. – Anyway… | -谢谢 -总之 |
[10:31] | …l’m guessing you hired somebody. | 我猜你录取了别人 |
[10:34] | Well… | 那个嘛 |
[10:35] | Gotcha. | 懂了 |
[10:37] | Thanks again for meeting with me. | 谢谢你愿意和我见面 |
[10:40] | But I hired you. | 但我录取了你 |
[10:44] | – What? – Yeah, you got the job. | -什么 -对 你得到了这份工作 |
[10:46] | – You’re my new assistant. – I am? | -你是我的新助理 -真的吗 |
[10:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:51] | – I can’t believe it. – Me either. | -我简直不敢相信 -我也是 |
[10:56] | First, I need you to go downstairs… | 首先我要你到楼下 |
[10:58] | …find a woman named Hilda and tell her to go home. | 找一个叫希尔达的女人 要她回家去 |
[11:06] | – Hey. – Hey, good, you’re home. | -嗨 -太好了 你回来了 |
[11:09] | Always nicer to hear than, “Oh, crap, you again.” | 我想这要比听到”该死又是你”要好多了 |
[11:13] | Hey, sweetie. I made you a surprise. | 甜心 我帮你准备了一个大惊喜 |
[11:16] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah, tacos. | -是吗 -对 墨西哥卷饼 |
[11:18] | Ever since that story I’ve had such a craving for them. | 听完那个故事后 我一直都想吃墨西哥卷饼 |
[11:23] | Did you not understand the story? | 你听不懂那个故事吗 |
[11:27] | – Hey. – Hey, what’s up? | -嗨 -嗨 怎么了 |
[11:29] | Nothing. I’m just figuring out what to do for dinner. | 没事 我只是想知道晚餐要吃什么 |
[11:35] | Hey, what’s that? Dinner stuff? You making dinner? | 那是什么 晚餐吗 你在做晚餐 |
[11:39] | No. | 不 |
[11:43] | What you got over there? Tacos? | 你做了什么 墨西哥卷饼吗 |
[11:45] | No. No. | 不 |
[11:47] | They’re just… they’re ground beef smileys. | 它们只是牛肉大饼 |
[11:54] | Those are tacos. | 那是墨西哥卷饼 |
[11:56] | Excuse me, Mr. Mexico. | 失陪一下 墨西哥先生 |
[11:59] | Either way, I’ll pass. Still can’t eat those. | 没关系我不吃了 我还是不敢吃那玩意 |
[12:10] | What’s so funny? | 什么事那么好笑 |
[12:18] | I’m not laughing. | 我没有笑 |
[12:28] | You told her! | 你跟她说了 |
[12:31] | Nancy Thompsors getting fired. | 南希·汤普森被开除了 |
[12:36] | Okay, okay. I had food poisoning. | 好吧 那时我食物中毒 |
[12:39] | It’s not like I chose to do it! | 我又没得选 |
[12:41] | It’s not like I said, “What would make this ride more fun?” | 我又没有说”怎样才会让飞车更好玩” |
[12:45] | Right. You’re right, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t be laughing. | 对 你说的对 抱歉 我不该笑的 |
[12:50] | I should be laying down papers for you. | 我应该帮你先铺好报纸 |
[12:55] | – How could you tell you? – I had to. We’re getting married. | -你怎么可以 – 我没得选择 我们要结婚了 |
[12:58] | Married couples can’t keep secrets from one to another. | 夫妻不能有秘密 |
[13:01] | I guess Monica should know about Atlantic City. | 我猜莫妮卡应该知道在大西洋城发生的事 |
[13:04] | Dude! | 兄弟 |
[13:07] | – What happened in Atlantic City? – Chandler and I are in a bar… | -发生了什么 -钱德勒跟我去酒吧 |
[13:10] | Did you not hear me say, “Dude!”? | 你没有听到我说”兄弟”吗 |
[13:13] | …and this girl is making eyes at Chandler. | 有个女孩跟钱德勒抛媚眼 |
[13:16] | So he goes over to her and after a minute or two I see them kissing. | 他走过去 一两分钟后我看到他们在接吻 |
[13:22] | Now, I know what you’re thinking | 现在你在想 |
[13:23] | “He’s not the type to go to bars and make out with girls.” | “他可不是和酒吧里的女人鬼混的男人” |
[13:26] | And you’re right. He’s not the type of guys… | 你是对的 他的确不是那种 |
[13:29] | …to go to bars and make out with girls. | 在酒吧里的女人鬼混的男人 |
[13:34] | You kissed a guy? | 你跟男人接吻 |
[13:36] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[13:40] | In my defense, it was dark and he was a very pretty guy. | 我得解释一下 那时很暗而且他长得很漂亮 |
[13:46] | Oh, Mon, I laughed so hard… | 老妹 我笑得很大声 |
[13:48] | So hard we had to throw out your underwear again? | 你笑到又拉了一裤子 |
[13:54] | Whatever, dude. You kissed a guy. | 随便你 兄弟 你吻了男人 |
[14:02] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[14:04] | How’s Hilda? Is she working out? | 希尔达适应的还好吧 |
[14:06] | Oh, my new assistant is working out. Yes. | 我的新助理适应的很好 没错 |
[14:11] | She happy you gave her the job? | 她得到这份工作很高兴吧 |
[14:13] | My new assistant was very happy that I hired my new assistant. | 我的新助理非常高兴我雇用了我的新助理 |
[14:21] | Hello. | 喂 |
[14:22] | Oh, hey! Can you hang on a second? | 嘿 你能等一下吗 |
[14:25] | It’s the producers at Mac and Cheese, | 是《麦克芝士》的制作人打来的 |
[14:27] | if you’ll excuse me for a minute. | 允许我失陪一下 |
[14:31] | Hey, funny you should call. | 我没想到你会打来 |
[14:33] | I was just looking over next week’s script. | 我正在看下星期的剧本 |
[14:36] | Canceled! | 取消了 |
[14:39] | Like they’re taking it off the air? | 他们不播了 |
[14:43] | All right. I’ll see you Monday. | 好吧 星期一见 |
[14:46] | We’re not even shooting them anymore? | 不再拍了 |
[14:49] | All right. Bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[14:53] | They canceled Mac and Cheese! | 他们取消了《麦克芝士》 |
[14:55] | – Sorry. – Sorry, Joey. | -我很抱歉 -我真的很遗憾 乔伊 |
[14:57] | Why would they do that? It was a good show, right? | 他们为什么要那么做 那部戏很棒对吧 |
[15:12] | You want to tell secrets? Okay. In college… | 你想说秘密吗 好吧念大学时 |
[15:15] | …Ross used to wear leg warmers. | 罗斯都会穿护腿 |
[15:19] | All right, Chandler entered a Vanilla Ice look-alike contest and won. | 钱德勒参加模仿香草冰大赛还拿到了冠军 |
[15:26] | Ross came in fourth and cried! | 罗斯得了第四名 抱头痛哭 |
[15:28] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[15:31] | Oh, is that funny? You find that funny? | 那很好笑吗 你觉得很好吗 |
[15:34] | Maybe Chandler should know your secrets too. | 或许钱德勒也应该知道你的秘密 |
[15:37] | I already told him everything. You shush! | 我已经告诉他一切了 你给我闭嘴 |
[15:41] | Once Monica was sent to bed without dinner… | 有一次她被罚不准吃晚餐 |
[15:44] | …so she ate the macaroni off a jewelry box she’d made. | 结果她吃掉了她用意大利面做的珠宝盒 |
[15:50] | Ross stayed home every Saturday night to watch Golden Girls. | 罗斯每个星期六晚上都待在家里看《黄金女郎》 |
[15:56] | Monica couldn’t tell time until she was 13. | 莫妮卡到十三岁才会看表 |
[16:01] | It’s hard for some people! | 有些人就是学不会 |
[16:04] | Of course it is. | 那当然 |
[16:08] | – Chandler wore my underwear to work once! – Hey! | -钱德勒曾穿我的内裤去上班 -嘿 |
[16:13] | I’m sorry, I couldn’t think of any more for Ross. | 对不起 我想不出来 罗斯还有什么糗事 |
[16:16] | In college, Chandler got drunk… | 在大学时有一次钱德勒喝醉了 |
[16:18] | …and slept with the lady who cleaned our dorm. | 他跟打扫房间的清洁妇上床 |
[16:22] | That was you. | 那是你 |
[16:26] | Whatever, dude. You kissed a guy. | 随便 兄弟 你吻了个男人 |
[16:31] | How could this happen to me? | 这种事怎么会发生在我身上 |
[16:33] | Yesterday I had two TV shows. Today I got nothing. | 昨天我演出两部电视剧 今天我什么都没有 |
[16:38] | Wait a minute, what happened to Days of our Lives? | 等一下 《我们的日子》呢 |
[16:42] | Well, they might be a little mad at me over there. | 他们可能有点生我的气 |
[16:45] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[16:46] | Well, maybe I got a little upset, and maybe I told them where they could go. | 或许我有点生气 也许我让他们去见鬼了 |
[16:52] | Joey, why would you do that? | 乔伊 你为什么要那么做 |
[16:55] | Because! They wanted me to audition. | 因为他们要我试镜 |
[16:57] | You? An actor? That’s madness! | 你可是个演员 那么做太过份了 |
[17:08] | Rachel Greers office. | 瑞秋·格林办公室 |
[17:12] | Tag. | 泰格 |
[17:14] | Hi, who was that? | 嗨 谁打电话找我 |
[17:15] | Nobody. I was just practicing. | 没有人 我只是在练习 |
[17:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:26] | – Hi. – Hi, Rachel Greers office. | -嗨 -嗨 瑞秋·格林办公室 |
[17:30] | You must be Hilda. | 你一定是希尔达 |
[17:34] | He’s Tag. This is Phoebe. | 他是泰格 这位是菲比 |
[17:36] | Phoebe, can I see you for a sec? | 菲比 你能进来一下吗 |
[17:38] | Phoebe. | 菲比 |
[17:40] | – That’s a great name. – Oh, you like that? | -这个名字很不错 -你喜欢吗 |
[17:42] | You should hear my phone number. | 你应该听听我的电话号码 |
[17:43] | Okay. We’ll be right back. | 好吧 我们马上回来 |
[17:49] | So you hired yourself a little treat, did you? | 你为了自己雇用了个大帅哥 对吧 |
[17:54] | I know how it looks, but I am telling you… | 我知道这看起来不妙 但是我告诉你 |
[17:57] | You can’t get involved with your assistant. | 你不能潜规则你的助理 |
[17:59] | I know that, | 我知道 |
[18:00] | and I know hiring him was not the smartest thing I’ve ever done. | 我知道雇用他不是明智之举 |
[18:04] | But I’m telling you from this moment, I swear this is strictly professional. | 但从现在开始 我发誓我们之间是纯公事 |
[18:08] | – Yes. – Hey, Rachel. | -对 -嘿 瑞秋 |
[18:10] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[18:11] | Cute assistant. What’s his story? | 你助理很帅 什么背景啊 |
[18:14] | – Is he… – Gay? Yeah. | -他 -是同性恋吗 对 |
[18:21] | Hey, Terry. | 嘿 泰瑞 |
[18:25] | Joey Tribbiani. | 是乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[18:26] | Surprised your big head could fit through our small halls. | 我很惊讶像你这样的大人物能穿过我们的小走廊 |
[18:31] | – I gotta go, Joey. – Wait, Terry! Look. | -我得走了 乔伊 -等一下 泰瑞 听我说 |
[18:33] | I’m really sorry about before. | 之前的事我抱歉 |
[18:35] | I was an idiot, thinking I’m too big to audition for you. | 我是个白痴 以为自己很大牌不必试镜 |
[18:39] | – Give me another chance. – I can’t. | -再给我一次机会 -我办不到 |
[18:41] | Wait, Terry, please! | 等一下 泰瑞 求求你 |
[18:44] | Look, I just lost my other job, okay? | 听着 我失去了我另一份工作 |
[18:47] | You have no idea how much I need this. | 你不知道我多需要这部剧 |
[18:50] | Please, help me out. | 求你帮帮我 |
[18:52] | For old times’ sake. | 我们是老朋友了 |
[18:55] | This guy’s been in a coma for five years. It’s hopeless. | 这家伙昏迷了五年 他已经没希望了 |
[18:59] | It’s not. Dr. Stryker Ramoray is a miracle worker. | 不会的 施特莱克医生擅长施展奇迹 |
[19:02] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[19:04] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[19:11] | Drake, it’s your brother, Stryker. Can you hear me? | 德雷克我是你弟弟施特莱克 你听到了吗 |
[19:16] | And cut. | 卡 |
[19:20] | I’m back, baby! | 我又回来了 宝贝 |
[19:35] | You know, in my defense… | 我要解释 |
[19:37] | …there was no glitter on the macaroni and very little glue. | 意大利面上没有珠宝而且我用的胶水很少 |
[19:42] | And in my defense, the cleaning lady came on to me. | 我的解释是那个清洁妇勾引我 |
[19:47] | – Do you have trouble telling time now? – No. | -你现在会看时间了吗 -会 |
[19:50] | Quick, what time is it? | 快速反应 现在几点了 |
[19:51] | I don’t know, time to kiss a guy maybe? | 不知道 吻男人的时间吗 |
[19:57] | What are you laughing at, Pampers? | 你在笑什么 尿布宝宝 |
[20:02] | You know when I said married people… | 你知道我说夫妻 |
[20:04] | …should share everything and not have any secrets? | 应该分享一切 不可以有秘密吗 |
[20:07] | – Yeah. – Yeah, that was stupid. Let’s not do that. | -怎么了 -那太蠢了我们千万别那么做 |
[20:12] | Absolutely. | 一点都没错 |
[20:13] | We should keep the stuff we told each other secret from everyone else. | 我们不该把彼此的秘密再告诉其他人 |
[20:18] | Yeah, definitely. | 一点都没错 |
[20:21] | Okay. If you’ll excuse me… | 好吧 对不起 |
[20:23] | …l’m gonna hang out | 我要跟不知道 |
[20:24] | with people who don’t know the Space Mountain story. | 太空飞车事件的人去玩了 |
[20:27] | – Then I’d steer clear of Phoebe. – Man! | -我建议你别去找菲比 -天啊 |
[20:33] | Not that you would, | 倒不是说你会找我同事啦 |
[20:34] | but I wouldn’t hang out with the guys at my office. | 但是他们你也别找了 |
[20:48] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:51] | – Do you have a minute? – Sure. What’s up? | -你有空吗 -当然 有什么事吗 |
[20:55] | I got asked out twice today while I was at lunch… | 午餐的时候 有两个人想约我出去 |
[20:58] | …by guys. | 他们都是男人 |
[21:02] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[21:04] | Did you tell someone that I was gay? | 你告诉别人我是同性恋吗 |
[21:06] | Oh, did you not want people to know that? | 你不希望别人知道吗 |
[21:11] | I’m not gay. I especially wouldn’t want you to think I was gay. | 我不是同性恋 我特别不希望你以为我是同性恋 |
[21:16] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[21:20] | – I don’t think I should say. – Oh, you can say. | -我想我不该说的 -你说吧 |
[21:25] | Come on, I don’t want you to feel like you can’t tell me things. | 别这样 我不希望你有事不敢告诉我 |
[21:31] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[21:34] | – Well… – Yeah. | -那个 -是的 |
[21:36] | I’d love to ask out your friend Phoebe. | 我想约你朋友菲比出去 |
[21:41] | Yeah, she’s gay. | 是啊 她是同性恋 |