时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The reason I asked you guys out to brunch… | 我约你们来吃早午餐 |
[00:05] | …is because I’ve been thinking about my maid of honor. | 是因为我一直在想首席伴娘的问题 |
[00:08] | Oh, my God. This is it. Oh. | 天啊 这一刻终于到来了 |
[00:11] | I really hope it’s you. | 我希望是你 |
[00:13] | – I hope it’s you. – Me too. | -我希望是你 -我也希望是我 |
[00:16] | First of all, I love you both so much. | 首先 我非常爱你们 |
[00:19] | – You’re both so important to me. – Blah, blah, blah. Who is it? | -你们都很重要 -废话少说 到底是谁 |
[00:24] | I was thinking maybe we could come up with a system… | 我想 我们可以想出一个办法 |
[00:27] | …where we trade off being maid of honor for each other. | 轮流当彼此的首席伴娘 |
[00:29] | – Hypothetically, if Phoebe were mine… – Yes! Oh. | -假设菲比是我的首席伴娘 -太棒了 |
[00:34] | Hypothetically. | 那只是假设 |
[00:36] | Still. | 一样啦 |
[00:38] | If Phoebe were mine. | 如果菲比是我的 |
[00:39] | Rachel would be Phoebe’s, I’d be Rachel’s. | 瑞秋是菲比的 我就是瑞秋的 |
[00:42] | We all get to do it and no one gets upset. | 我们都可以当首席伴娘 大家都高兴了 |
[00:45] | – That’s a pretty good idea. – I’ll do that. So, who’s yours? | -是个好主意 -可以啊 说吧是谁 |
[00:51] | Well, that’s the best part. You guys get to decide. | 那是最棒的部分了 你们来决定 |
[00:57] | – Why is that the best part? – I don’t have to. | -为什么那是最棒的 -我就不必决定了 |
[01:01] | Of course we’ll help you decide. | 当然我们会帮你决定 |
[01:03] | We’ll do anything we can to help you. | 我们会竭尽所能帮你 |
[01:06] | I’d like to make a toast. | 大家举杯 |
[01:08] | To the future Mrs. Chandler Bing… | 敬未来的钱德勒·宾太太 |
[01:12] | …my best friend and truly one of the nicest people that… | 我最好的朋友也是最善良的人 |
[01:16] | – Really not deciding. – Fine. | -我真的不要决定 -好吧 |
[01:20] | Excuse me, I couldn’t help overhearing. | 对不起 我不是故意要偷听的 |
[01:23] | – You’re marrying Chandler Bing? – Yeah. | -你要嫁给钱德勒宾 -对 |
[01:27] | Good luck! | 祝你好运 |
[01:29] | Oh, and good luck to you too! | 也祝你好运 |
[01:32] | What a nice lady. | 人多好啊 |
[01:41] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:46] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:48] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:51] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:55] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:58] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:01] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:04] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:15] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[02:17] | – Die Hard, still great. – Yep. | -《虎胆龙威》还是很好看 -没错 |
[02:21] | Let’s make it a double feature? | 再看一部 |
[02:23] | What else you rent? | 你还租了什么 |
[02:25] | Die Hard 2. | 《虎胆龙威2》 |
[02:28] | Joey, this is Die Hard 1 again. | 乔伊 这也是《虎胆龙威1》 |
[02:31] | Well, we’ll watch it a second time and it’s Die Hard 2. | 我们再看一遍 就等于是《虎胆龙威2》了 |
[02:36] | – Joey, we just saw it. – And? | -乔伊我们才看完 -所以呢 |
[02:39] | It would be cool to see it again! | 再看一次就太好了 |
[02:42] | – Yeah! Die Hard! – Die Hard! | -太棒了《虎胆龙威》 -《虎胆龙威》 |
[02:46] | Dude, you didn’t say Die Hard. | 兄弟 你没有说《虎胆龙威》 |
[02:49] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:51] | Yeah, I just got plans. | 我还有事 |
[02:54] | Well, John McClane had plans. | 约翰·麦克莱恩也有事要做[龙胆虎威主角] |
[02:58] | I want to leave before Joey gets all worked up… | 我想在乔伊喝到兴起 |
[03:01] | …and starts calling everybody “Bitch.” | 开始叫大家”贱人”前离开 |
[03:05] | What are you talking about, bitch? | 你在胡说什么 贱人 |
[03:11] | – Hey, Rachel. – Yeah? | -嘿 瑞秋 -什么事 |
[03:12] | When I get married, will you be my maid of honor? | 我结婚时 你愿意当我的首席伴娘吗 |
[03:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:18] | Oh, my God, Phoebe. I mean, I’m just… | 我的天啊 菲比 我是说我 |
[03:21] | Wait a minute. | 慢着 |
[03:26] | If I’m your maid of honor, that means that you are Monica’s. | 如果我是你的首席伴娘 那表示你是莫妮卡的 |
[03:33] | Well, if that’s what you want. | 如果你真的想那么做随便你 |
[03:36] | No way, Phoebe. I want to be Monica’s. | 想都别想菲比 我要当莫妮卡的首席伴娘 |
[03:39] | Why does it even matter? | 为什么这件事这么重要 |
[03:41] | Why does it matter to you? | 你为什么觉得它很重要 |
[03:42] | Because this one is now. | 因为她现在就要结婚了 |
[03:45] | And it’s two of our best friends. | 我就只有两个最好的朋友 |
[03:48] | And who knows what you’re gonna marry. | 谁知道你会嫁什么样的人 |
[03:52] | What if I marry Ross? Or Joey? | 如果我嫁给罗斯呢 或乔伊 |
[03:57] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会的 |
[04:01] | Okay, look, Rachel. I know you really want to do this… | 瑞秋 我知道你真的想当莫妮卡的首席伴娘 |
[04:05] | …but I’ve never been maid of honor to anyone before. | 但我从来没有当过首席伴娘 |
[04:08] | I know you’ve done it at least twice. | 我知道你至少当过两次伴娘 |
[04:11] | – Yeah, but Phoebe… – Please let me finish. | -对 但是菲比 -让我把话说完 |
[04:15] | I guess that was it. | 我猜我已经说完了 |
[04:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:20] | Since you’ve never done it before, | 既然你没有当过伴娘 |
[04:22] | you can be Monica’s maid of honor. | 你可以当莫妮卡的首席伴娘 |
[04:25] | Oh, thank you so much! | 谢谢 |
[04:28] | Yay. | 耶 |
[04:32] | I’m gonna marry someone good. | 我一定会嫁给好男人 |
[04:35] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[04:37] | Better than Chandler. | 比钱德勒还棒 |
[04:59] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | -发生了什么 -我不知道 |
[05:02] | We fell asleep. That is all. | 我们睡着了 就这样 |
[05:04] | Yeah. Yeah? Yeah. | 对 对吗 对 |
[05:09] | All right, well, I’d better go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[05:11] | – I think that would be best – Yeah. | -我想那最好不过 -没错 |
[05:13] | – I’ll talk to you later. – Okay. | -待会再聊 -好 |
[05:15] | – But not about this. – No, never. Never! | -但千万别聊这件事 -没错 永远别提 |
[05:22] | – Bye. – No touch. No touch. | -再见 -别碰我 |
[05:28] | Hey, a weird thing happened at brunch. | 我去吃早午餐时发生了一件怪事 |
[05:30] | This woman overheard that I was marrying you… | 有个女人不经意听到我要嫁给你 |
[05:33] | …and she wished me good luck. | 她跑来祝我好运 |
[05:35] | That’s sweet. | 真贴心 |
[05:37] | No, it was more like a “Good luck.” | 不 更像是要说”瞧好吧您” |
[05:41] | So, what did this woman look like? | 那个女人长什么样子 |
[05:43] | She was, like, 30, dark hair, attractive. | 她大概30岁 深色头发 很漂亮 |
[05:46] | Any chance you were looking into a bright, | 你该不会是刚好看到一种 |
[05:48] | shiny thing called a mirror? | 又亮又白的叫做镜子的东西吧 |
[05:51] | Was it someone you dated in college? | 会是你大学时的女朋友吗 |
[05:53] | No, I only dated two girls in college… | 不在大学时 我只交过两个女朋友 |
[05:56] | …both blond, both not attractive. | 都是金发 都不漂亮 |
[06:00] | Let me check this out. | 让我看看 |
[06:02] | – What are you doing? – Well, let’s see. | -你在做什么 -来瞧瞧吧 |
[06:05] | Okay, is that her? | 是她吗 |
[06:08] | Oh, my God, yes! | 天啊 是的 |
[06:09] | – Who is she? – Julie Graff, my camp girlfriend. | -她是谁 -朱莉·格拉菲 夏令营女友 |
[06:14] | Did you break up with her? | 你和她分手了吗 |
[06:17] | No, we’re still together. | 不 我们还在一起 |
[06:23] | We went out for two summers and then I broke up with her. | 我们交往了两个暑假 后来我跟她分手了 |
[06:27] | – Why? – She came back the third summer… | -为什么 -第三年的暑假 |
[06:29] | …and she’d gotten really fa… | 她变得有一点肥 |
[06:35] | – Fat? – I did not say fat. | -肥胖 -我没说肥胖 |
[06:38] | I said fa… | 我是说肥 |
[06:42] | You broke up with a girl because she was fat? | 你只因为女生胖就跟她分手 |
[06:45] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 |
[06:47] | But it was a really long time ago. Does she still feel bad? | 但那真的是很久以前的事了 她还在难过吗 |
[06:52] | Apparently she does. | 很明显是的 |
[06:53] | You know what they say: “Elephants never forget.” | 俗话说”大象很记仇” |
[07:00] | Seriously, good luck marrying me. | 说真的 和我结婚 祝你好运 |
[07:07] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[07:09] | She’s Monica’s maid of honor. | 菲比是莫妮卡的首席伴娘 |
[07:12] | Hope it goes better than the | 希望会比上次你给楼下那个 |
[07:13] | last time you did it for that girl downstairs. | 姑娘当首席伴娘顺利 |
[07:17] | You have been maid of honor before? | 你当过首席伴娘 |
[07:20] | You see? This is exactly why you shouldn’t lie. | 看吧 人就是不能说谎 |
[07:25] | That’s it. I am maid of honor. | 够了 我是首席伴娘 |
[07:27] | – No, I am. – How come you are? | -不 我才是 -为什么 |
[07:30] | Because I cared enough to lie. | 因为我在乎到不惜说慌 |
[07:33] | Hey, I could help you decide who should do it. | 我可以帮你们决定 该由谁来当首席伴娘 |
[07:35] | We could have an audition. | 试镜吧 |
[07:37] | See how you’d handle maid-of-honor-type situations. | 看看你们当首席伴娘时会怎么处理突发状况 |
[07:40] | – What do you mean? – When I want a job… | -你是什么意思 -我找工作的时候 |
[07:43] | …I audition and if I’m the best of the people they see… | 我会去试镜 如果他们觉得我是最棒的 |
[07:46] | …I get the part. | 我就可以演出 |
[07:47] | So, okay, so after this audition, who decides who gets it? | 试镜完 谁来决定首席伴娘人选 |
[07:50] | Oh, me and Ross can be the judges. | 我跟罗斯可以当评审 |
[07:53] | – It’s better than us deciding. – Oh, this is crazy. | -比让我们自己来决定好 -这太疯狂了 |
[07:56] | – Can’t we just flip a coin? – No, coins hate me. | -扔个硬币决定不行吗 -不 硬币恨我 |
[08:01] | Okay, fine. You know what? We will let Ross and Joey decide. | 好 我们让罗斯跟乔伊来决定 |
[08:05] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[08:07] | Ross, sweetie. | 罗斯 亲爱的 |
[08:11] | Hey there, handsome thing. | 你好啊 大帅哥 |
[08:18] | Wow, this cologne really is every bit as good as Giorgio. | 这香水确实和阿玛尼的一样好啊 |
[08:28] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[08:30] | Just brought back your videos. | 刚把你的电影拿回来 |
[08:33] | Hey, Ross. Look, I think we need to talk about before. | 罗斯 我们得谈谈之前的事 |
[08:37] | No. No, we don’t. | 才不要 |
[08:40] | Yes, we do. | 要的 |
[08:41] | Now, look. That was the best nap I ever had. | 那是我睡得最香甜的一觉 |
[08:49] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[08:53] | Come on, admit it. | 少来了 承认吧 |
[08:54] | That was the best nap you ever had. | 那是你睡过最香甜的一觉 |
[08:58] | I’ve had better. | 我有过更棒的经验 |
[09:01] | Okay. When? | 好吧 什么时候 |
[09:05] | All right! All right! It was the best nap ever! | 好吧 那是我睡过最香甜的一觉 |
[09:08] | I said it, okay? | 我承认 好吗 |
[09:09] | But it’s over, Joey! | 但那已经过去了 乔伊 |
[09:13] | I want to do it again. | 我想再来一次 |
[09:19] | We can’t do it again. | 我们不能再来一次 |
[09:21] | – Why not? – Because it’s weird! | -为什么 -因为那太诡异了 |
[09:25] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[09:28] | You want a drink? | 想喝点东西吗 |
[09:29] | – Sure. What do you got – Warm milk and Excedrin PM. | -好啊 你有什么 -温牛奶跟抗组胺药 |
[09:40] | Chandler. | 钱德勒 |
[09:42] | I just figured out who you are. | 我刚刚想到你是谁 |
[09:45] | Can you figure out what I’m doing? | 你想到我在做什么吗 |
[09:48] | – You’re Louis Posen. – Who? | -你是路易斯·波森 -谁 |
[09:52] | He was my best friend in fifth grade. | 他是我五年级时最好的朋友 |
[09:55] | One day, I asked him to be my boyfriend and he said no. | 有一天我要他当我男朋友 他拒绝了 |
[09:58] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[10:00] | Because you kept talking to him | 因为他上厕所时 |
[10:01] | while he was trying to go to the bathroom? | 你一直在跟他说话 |
[10:05] | No, but because he thought I was too fa… | 因为她觉得我太肥… |
[10:10] | Every time I think about it, | 每次想到这件事 |
[10:12] | it made me feel as bad as I was in fifth grade. | 我都会和五年级时一样难过 |
[10:13] | I really think you should apologize to Julie. | 我真的觉得你该跟朱莉道歉 |
[10:16] | Honey, are you kidding? That was like 16 years ago. | 甜心你在开玩笑吗 那是十六年前的事 |
[10:20] | It would make me feel better if Louis apologized to me. | 如果路易斯能跟我道歉 我会觉得好过一点 |
[10:24] | I’ll do it. But I warn you, this may make me a better person. | 好吧 但我警告你这会让我变成更好的人 |
[10:27] | And that is not the man you fell in love with. | 那可不是你爱上的那个男人 |
[10:34] | Okay, we’ll give you hypothetical maid-of-honor situations. | 我们会假设突发状况来检验你们能否当首席伴娘 |
[10:37] | You’ll be scored on a scale of one to ten. | 计分范围从一分到十分 |
[10:39] | – One being the highest. – Ten is the highest. | -一分是最高分 -十分才是最高分 |
[10:41] | – Why is 10 the highest? – Because it’s the highest. | -为什么十分是最高 -因为它最大 |
[10:48] | Okay, Rachel, you’re up first. | 好了 瑞秋 你先来 |
[10:50] | Situation number one: You’re with Monica. | 一号突发状况 你跟莫妮卡在一起 |
[10:53] | The wedding is about to start when Monica gets cold feet. Go! | 婚礼就要开始了 莫妮卡想临阵脱逃 |
[10:58] | I don’t want to marry Chandler. | 我不想嫁给钱德勒 |
[11:00] | – I’ve got cold feet. – It’s gonna be okay. | -我想临阵逃脱 -没事的 |
[11:02] | One man the rest of my life? I don’t know. | 跟一个男人共度一生 我不敢想 |
[11:05] | This means I’ll never get to sleep with Joey. | 这表示我永远都不能跟乔伊嘿咻了 |
[11:10] | Look, Monica… | 听着 莫妮卡 |
[11:12] | …getting cold feet is very common. | 想临阵脱逃很正常· |
[11:15] | It’s just because of all the anticipation. | 因为期待太多 |
[11:17] | And you just have to remember that you love Chandler. | 记着你爱钱德勒 |
[11:22] | And also, I ran out on a wedding. | 我也逃过婚 |
[11:25] | You don’t get to keep the gifts. | 结婚礼物你可是留不住的 |
[11:28] | Very good. Drawing on your own experience. | 切身体会 很好 |
[11:30] | Very good. | 很好 |
[11:32] | Yes, very nice, Rachel. | 很好 瑞秋 |
[11:34] | Thank you, judges. | 谢谢评委 |
[11:36] | – Kiss ass. – Oh. | -马屁精 -是吧 |
[11:39] | – Okay, Phoebe. – Yes, Your Honor. | -菲比该你了 -是的 评委大人 |
[11:43] | We’re now in the ceremony. | 婚礼举行到一半 |
[11:45] | Monica is about to say, “I do”… | 莫妮卡就要说”我愿意”了 |
[11:47] | …when her drunk uncle starts yelling. | 可是她的叔叔喝得烂醉 开始大吼大叫 |
[11:50] | What do you do? Go! | 你会怎么做 开始 |
[11:51] | When Monica was a little girl… | 莫妮卡还小的时候 |
[11:54] | …I remember that… | 我记得 |
[11:59] | Ow! | 痛啊 |
[12:01] | – Very good! – Oh. | -非常好 -喔 |
[12:03] | Yes, excellent. Perfect score. | 好极了 我给你满分 |
[12:05] | She just made a scene in the middle of the ceremony! | 她在婚礼中引起了骚乱 |
[12:09] | Hey, you want a little taste of Pheebs? | 你想尝尝菲比的厉害吗 |
[12:12] | It is time for you to give your maid-of-honor speech. | 现在你们得以首席伴娘的身份祝贺新人 |
[12:17] | We haven’t even prepared… | 我们还没有准备 |
[12:19] | – Go! – Okay, okay, okay. | -开始 -好吧 |
[12:22] | Webster’s Dictionary defines marriage as… | 韦伯大辞典将婚姻定义为 |
[12:25] | Okay, no! Forget that! That sucks! Okay, never mind. Forget it. | 不重来 这贺词太烂了 我重来 |
[12:30] | I met… I met Monica | 我遇见我认识莫妮卡时 |
[12:31] | when we were just a couple of 6-year-olds… | 我们只是六岁大的小女孩 |
[12:35] | …and became friends with Chandler when he was 25… | 我在钱德勒25岁时和他成为了朋友 |
[12:40] | …although he seemed like a 6-year-old. | 虽然他就像六岁一样 |
[12:45] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[12:49] | I’ve known them separately and together. | 我看过他们单身跟交往时的样子 |
[12:52] | To know them as a couple | 他们交往时 |
[12:54] | is to know that you are in the presence of love. | 就是真爱的象征 |
[12:58] | So I would like to raise my glass… | 现在我想举杯 |
[13:01] | …to Monica and Chandler… | 敬莫妮卡跟钱德勒 |
[13:03] | …and the beautiful adventure | 和他们即将要携手共度的 |
[13:05] | they are about to embark upon together. | 美好的冒险 |
[13:08] | I can think of no two people better prepared for the journey. | 他们是世界上最坚定地要开展这段旅程的人了 |
[13:15] | – Great speech. – Yeah, it really was. | -说的好 -没错 真的很棒 |
[13:18] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:19] | Okay, Phoebe, I guess you’re next. | 菲比 该你了 |
[13:21] | Although I really don’t see the point. | 虽然我觉得让你说是多余的 |
[13:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:31] | I can’t believe that Monica and Chandler are getting married. | 简直无法相信 莫妮卡和钱德勒要结婚了 |
[13:34] | I remember talking about this day with Rachel… | 我还记得我跟瑞秋聊过这一天得样子 |
[13:37] | …while we were showering together, naked. | 那时我们正在一起洗澡 一丝不挂 |
[13:48] | And she’s back in the game! | 她突出了重围 |
[14:00] | Julie. Hi. | 朱莉 你好 |
[14:01] | Chandler Bing. I guess you remember me. | 钱德勒·宾 你记得我吧 |
[14:03] | Hello, Skidmark. | 你好 逃兵 |
[14:08] | It’s a nickname. I’ll explain later. | 昵称 待会解释 |
[14:11] | It’s pretty clear. | 挺明白的 不用解释 |
[14:15] | I owe you a long, overdue apology. | 我很早以前就该跟你道歉 |
[14:19] | I shouldn’t have broken up with you because of your weight. | 我不该因为你的体重跟你分手 |
[14:23] | That’s why you broke up with me? | 那是你跟我分手的原因 |
[14:29] | You didn’t know that? | 你不知道 |
[14:33] | Well, I guess my work here is done. | 看来我的任务已经达成 |
[14:40] | But first of all, I would like to say | 但首先我要说 |
[14:42] | you both performed very well, okay? | 你们两个都表现的很好 |
[14:45] | You should be proud. | 你们应该觉得骄傲 |
[14:47] | And I’d also like to say, | 我还想说 |
[14:49] | in this competition, there are no losers. | 在这场比赛里 没有人是输家 |
[14:52] | Well, except Rachel. Damn it! | 瑞秋除外 该死 |
[14:56] | Really? I won. | 真的吗 我赢了 |
[14:57] | – What? – I’m sorry, Rach, it was really close. | -什么 -抱歉瑞秋 比分很接近 |
[15:01] | Well, then I demand a recount! | 我要求重新计算 |
[15:02] | Actually, it wasn’t that close. | 其实也没有接近啦 |
[15:04] | You know what? Your thing was so stupid anyway. | 这次试镜本身就很蠢 |
[15:08] | We’re gonna flip a coin, all right? | 投硬币决定 行吗 |
[15:11] | Heads. | 头 |
[15:14] | What? The coins have finally forgiven me! | 什么 硬币终于原谅我了 |
[15:18] | Know what? I hope Monica forgives you after you throw her… | 我希望莫妮卡能够在你用你那 |
[15:21] | …vegetarian-voodoo-goddess-circle-y shower. | 素食主义怪力乱神的方式向她撒花之后原谅你 |
[15:27] | Rach, it’s gonna be okay. You guys are the best! | 瑞秋 没事啦 你们最棒了 |
[15:34] | Boy, I tell you. That judging stuff took a lot out of me. | 当评审真的把我累坏了 |
[15:38] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[15:39] | Thinking about maybe going upstairs | 上楼去我那里 |
[15:41] | and taking a little nap on my couch. | 在我沙发上睡个觉什么的吧 |
[15:47] | Why would I care about that? | 和我有什么关系 |
[15:50] | No reason. I’m just saying that… | 没关系啊 我就是说说 |
[15:54] | …that’s where I’ll be. | 我会在那 |
[16:17] | As bad as that went, I actually enjoyed myself. | 虽然结局不如预期中理想 但我很满意自己的表现 |
[16:20] | I think that I’m going to apologize | 我想我要为我做过的 |
[16:21] | for all the stupid things that I do. | 所有蠢事道歉 |
[16:24] | Why don’t you just stop doing stupid things? | 你别做蠢事不就结了 |
[16:27] | Then you wouldn’t have to apologize. | 你就不用道歉了 |
[16:29] | I’d love it if I could do both. | 我又能道歉又能做蠢事 多好 |
[16:34] | All right, I have to ask. | 好了 我必须得问你 |
[16:38] | What? | 什么 |
[16:40] | Will you break up with me if I get fat? | 如果我变胖 你会和我分手吗 |
[16:42] | What? | 什么 |
[16:44] | You broke up with Julie. How much weight did she gain? | 你和朱莉分手了 她重了多少 |
[16:47] | A hundred and forty-five pounds. | 145磅 |
[16:51] | In one year? | 在一年里 |
[16:53] | My God, what did she eat? Her family? | 天啊 她吃了什么 把全家人都吃了吗 |
[16:57] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[16:59] | I know it was a stupid reason | 因为这个原因和人分手 |
[17:00] | to break up with someone, but I was 15. | 很愚蠢 但是我当时才15 |
[17:03] | Yeah, well, that’s not the only time this was an issue. | 不只十五岁的男孩觉得肥胖是个问题 |
[17:09] | You remember when you spent Thanksgiving with us? | 你还记得你跟我们一起过感恩节的事吗 |
[17:12] | You called me fat. | 你也叫我胖子 |
[17:14] | Wait a minute. | 慢着 |
[17:15] | – That was totally different. – How? | -那完全是另一回事 -怎么说 |
[17:18] | You were not supposed to hear that. I said that behind your back. | 你不该听到那句话 我是偷偷说的 |
[17:23] | What if I have babies, okay? I’m gonna look different. | 那我怀孕了呢 我看起来会不同的 |
[17:27] | I’m okay with that, but I’m not sure you are. | 我能接受 但是我不知道你能否接受 |
[17:29] | You have to realize | 你得知道 |
[17:31] | I don’t think of you as a thin, beautiful woman. | 我没觉得你是什么苗条的大美女 |
[17:37] | This is one of the things that I can apologize for later. | 我可以之后再给你道歉 |
[17:43] | What I mean is, you’re Monica. | 我的意思是 你就是莫妮卡 |
[17:45] | Okay? And I am in love with Monica. | 我爱的就是莫妮卡 |
[17:49] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[17:50] | So you can balloon up or you can shrink down… | 你长胖也好 变矮也好 |
[17:55] | …and I will still love you. | 我都会深爱你 |
[17:58] | Even if I were to shrink down to 2 inches tall? | 就算我缩水到5厘米高也一样 |
[18:02] | I’d carry you around in my pocket. | 我会把你装在口袋里 |
[18:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:09] | Skidmark still got a way with the ladies. | 逃兵对姑娘还是很有一手嘛 |
[18:16] | Hi, Pheebs. | 嗨 菲比 |
[18:17] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[18:19] | I just want to apologize. | 我想道歉 |
[18:21] | I’m really sorry I was a baby. | 我真的很抱歉我太孩子气了 |
[18:24] | That’s ridiculous. Rachel, we were all babies once. | 这太荒谬了瑞秋 我们都曾是孩子 |
[18:30] | – Oh, you mean today. – Yeah. | -你是说今天的事 -对 |
[18:33] | Yeah, and you know, you deserve to win. | 你应该赢的 |
[18:37] | And I was thinking about it. | 我一直在想这件事 |
[18:39] | If you’re Monica’s maid of honor, I get to be yours. | 如果你是莫妮卡的首席伴娘 那我就是你的 |
[18:42] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah. | -对啊 -是 |
[18:46] | When Monica and Chandler got engaged, | 莫妮卡和钱德勒订婚时 |
[18:48] | I started to put some stuff together. | 我收集了一些材料 |
[18:50] | – Just in case. – Oh, that’s so sweet. Thanks. | -以防万一 -你太好了 谢谢 |
[18:53] | Here is a book of poetry that I know Monica loves. | 我知道莫妮卡很喜欢这本诗集 |
[18:57] | Oh, God, this is funny. Look. | 天啊 这真有趣 你看 |
[18:59] | Here’s a picture from one Holloween | 这是一年万圣节 |
[19:00] | where she dressed up as a bride. | 她打扮成新娘的样子 |
[19:03] | She made me carry her train… | 她要我帮她拉裙摆 |
[19:05] | …which was weird because I was Wonder Woman. | 那真的很奇怪 因为我扮的是神力女超人 |
[19:10] | Oh, and here’s a little purse that I found. | 我还发现了个小包包 |
[19:13] | I just thought they could hold the rings in there. | 我想他们能把戒指放在这里面 |
[19:16] | – Oh. – And… | -哦 -还有 |
[19:19] | …vintage handkerchiefs, | 复古式手帕 |
[19:20] | you know, because people cry at weddings. | 人们总在婚礼上泪流满面 |
[19:23] | I’m just gonna grab a couple of these. | 我就要用个几条 |
[19:27] | This stuff is great. | 这手绢真不错 |
[19:30] | I forgot this was in here. | 我都忘了这个了 |
[19:34] | This was the garter that I was saving for my wedding. | 这是我留下来要在自己婚礼上用的吊袜带 |
[19:38] | And I wanted it to be Monica’s “Something borrowed.” | 莫妮卡可以拿这个当”借别人的东西” |
[19:43] | And it’s blue. | 还是蓝色的 |
[19:50] | Rach, I think that you should be Monica’s maid of honor. | 瑞秋 我觉得你应该当首席伴娘 |
[19:55] | You do? | 是吗 |
[19:58] | – Why? – Because I think it means more to you. | -为什么 -因为这对你来说意义更加重大 |
[20:02] | But, Pheebs, honey, you earned it. | 但菲比 你赢了比赛 |
[20:04] | It’s fine. I mean, this is something… | 没事 我是说 这可是自你 |
[20:07] | …that you’ve been thinking about since you were, what, 14? | 14岁以来的梦想啊 |
[20:11] | No, I was 10. I just developed early. | 我才十岁 发育早而已 |
[20:15] | Man alive! | 天啊 |
[20:19] | – Hey, what’s going on? – Hey! | -嗨 都好吗 -嗨 |
[20:21] | We decided Rachel is going to be your maid of honor. | 我们刚刚决定瑞秋会是你的首席伴娘 |
[20:25] | Oh, that’s great! | 太好了 |
[20:28] | Oh, wow. Okay, we really have to start planning. | 太棒了 我们得开始计划 |
[20:31] | I have really specific ideas. | 我有好多点子 |
[20:34] | We should meet four times a week. | 一周见四次吧 |
[20:36] | Come to my place, we’ll get together before work. | 上班前来我家 |
[20:40] | What do you say, 6:30, my place? So excited! | 早上六点半怎么样 我家 太激动了 |
[20:51] | Yeah, okay. You laugh now. | 好 你现在笑了 |
[20:53] | She’s gonna be yours. | 她是你的了 |
[21:11] | Great nap. | 睡得真香啊 |
[21:13] | It really was. | 是啊 |
[21:33] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这都是在干什么 兄弟 |
[21:36] | God! | 天啊 |
[21:44] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |