时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[00:04] | I just got us reservations at Michelle’s… | 我在米雪餐厅订好位子了 |
[00:06] | …and tickets to The Music Man to celebrate… | 还可以去看《音乐人》 |
[00:09] | …our first holiday season as a betrothed couple. | 订晕之后的第一个假期 |
[00:12] | – “Betrothed.” – Betrothed couple. | -“订婚” -订婚之后 |
[00:15] | – Hey! – Hi! | -嗨 -你好 |
[00:24] | Pheebs? | 菲比 |
[00:25] | Skull? | 头骨 |
[00:27] | Yeah, it’s my mom’s. | 是我妈妈的 |
[00:28] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[00:30] | No, no, no. It’s not my mom. | 不是说是我妈妈的头骨 |
[00:33] | It belonged to my mom. | 是我妈妈拥有的头骨 |
[00:36] | She used to put it out every Christmas… | 她以前每次圣诞节都会拿出来 |
[00:38] | …to remind us that | 用来提醒我们 |
[00:40] | even though it’s Christmas, people still die. | 就算是圣诞节 人也都会死的 |
[00:43] | And you can put candy in it. | 可以放糖果在里面 |
[00:49] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[00:51] | Licorice? | 甘草糖 |
[00:53] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[00:55] | – I get Ben for the holidays this year. – That’s great! | -本今年和我一起过节 -太好了 |
[00:59] | – Are you gonna dress up as Santa? – Nope. | -你要扮成圣诞老公公吗 -不 |
[01:01] | I mean, I know Susan does every year… | 我知道苏珊每年都这么做 |
[01:03] | …but I want to take this year to teach him about Hanukkah. | 可是今年我想让他了解油灯节 |
[01:06] | And maybe I could teach Ben… | 也许我能教给本 |
[01:08] | …about the Christmas skull and how people die. | 圣诞节头骨和人怎么死的 |
[01:11] | You may need to use this year to teach Ben about Phoebe. | 你可以在今年教班认识菲比 |
[01:19] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[01:26] | – Did you know he was in there? – No. | -你知道他在里面吗 -不知道 |
[01:30] | – How long have we been home? – About half an hour. | -我们回来多久了 -大概半小时 |
[01:33] | Lovely. | 挺好 |
[01:41] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:46] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:48] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:51] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:55] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:58] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:01] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:04] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:14] | You know what I was thinking? | 你知道我刚在想什么吗 |
[02:16] | When we get married, are you gonna… | 我们结婚之后 你会要 |
[02:18] | …change your last name to “Bing”? | 改随夫姓吗 姓”宾” |
[02:21] | No. | 不要 |
[02:24] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[02:26] | “Bing” is weird. | 姓”宾很奇怪” |
[02:30] | Oh, hey, you guys. | 伙计们 |
[02:33] | Guess what. My landlord just called. | 猜猜发生了什么 我房东刚来电话了 |
[02:35] | My apartment’s gonna be ready soon. | 我的公寓很快就可以住了 |
[02:37] | So I guess I’ll be moving out. | 我很快就要搬出去了 |
[02:39] | Phoebe, I’m gonna miss you. | 菲比 我会想你的 |
[02:40] | Yes, you will be very sad. | 你会很悲伤的 |
[02:44] | I gotta go tell Rachel the good news. | 我要告诉瑞秋这个好消息 |
[02:46] | You guys are gonna live together again? | 你们要再一起住 |
[02:48] | – Yeah, why not? – She’s just having so much fun with Joey… | -对啊 怎么了 -她和乔伊住得很开心 |
[02:51] | …I just assumed she’d still be living with him. | 我以为她还会继续和他住在一起 |
[02:54] | Why do you think she’s having so much fun living with Joey? | 你怎么会觉得她和乔伊住得很开心 |
[02:56] | No reason, except she… | 没什么 除了她 |
[02:59] | …told me. | 这么和我说过 |
[03:01] | Really? She said she didn’t want to live with me? | 真的 她说她不要和我住 |
[03:04] | No. No, she didn’t say that. | 没有 她没有这么说 |
[03:07] | I think you should talk to Monica now. | 你该和莫妮卡聊聊了 |
[03:11] | Phoebe, don’t worry. I’m sure she wants to live with you. | 菲比 别担心 我确定她想和你住的 |
[03:14] | You’re sure? You’re absolutely sure? | 你确定 你很肯定 |
[03:16] | No, but I’ll bet she probably does. | 不 我打赌她大概会 |
[03:18] | Oh, probably? | 大概会 |
[03:20] | I don’t like that word. | 我可不喜欢这个词 |
[03:22] | I know what “Probably” really means. Yeah, yeah. | 我知道”大概”什么意思 对 |
[03:26] | “Oh, your mom probably won’t kill herself.” | “你妈大概不会自杀” |
[03:31] | I’m sorry, but I’m not hanging all my hopes… | 我很抱歉 但我不会把所有希望 |
[03:33] | …of Rachel and I living together on “Probably.” | 都寄于瑞秋”大概”会想和我住上 |
[03:36] | You gotta take care of yourself in this world. | 你得自己照顾自己 |
[03:39] | History teaches us nothing. | 历史教训完全没用 |
[03:44] | “Bing” doesn’t seem so weird now, does it? | “宾”现在就那么怪了吧 |
[03:52] | Great, you’re home. | 太好了 你在家 |
[03:54] | Guess what Phoebe got me for Christmas. | 猜猜菲比送我什么圣诞礼物 |
[04:05] | – Drums? – No, drums! | -鼓 -不 鼓啊 |
[04:13] | Hi, could we get two burritos to go, please? | 请给我们两个墨西哥卷外带 |
[04:18] | I’m sorry. But not that sorry, | 抱歉 但是我没那么抱歉 |
[04:20] | because you don’t have to live with it. | 因为你不用和他生活 |
[04:22] | We have a reservation under the name Chandler Bing. | 钱德勒·宾有订位 |
[04:24] | Okay, we’ll have a table for you in about 45 minutes. | 你需要等45分钟 |
[04:28] | Forty-five minutes? We have tickets to The Music Man at 8. | 45分钟 我们8点要看《音乐人》 |
[04:32] | I’m sorry. Christmas is a very busy time, sir. | 抱歉 圣诞节期间是忙季 先生 |
[04:35] | Is this because of the burrito thing? | 这是因为墨西哥卷的玩笑吗 |
[04:39] | – You need to give him money. – Give him money? It was a joke! | –你得给他钱 -给钱 我就开了个玩笑 |
[04:43] | No. To get a table. Places like this are always shaking you down. | 不 这种地方都得要这样才能有桌子坐 |
[04:47] | – Everybody wants a payoff. – All right, calm down, O’Malley. | -每个人都想贿赂他 -镇定 |
[04:52] | I’ll slip him some money. | 我会给他钱的 |
[04:54] | But you’ve got to be smooth about it. | 不着痕迹啊 |
[04:56] | Hey, I can be smooth. | 我可以不着痕迹 |
[05:02] | We’re in a bit of a hurry, so if you could get us a table… | 我们有点急 如果你能帮我们找张桌子 |
[05:05] | …A little quicker, I’d appreciate it. | 如果能快点的话 我会很感激你的 |
[05:07] | – Of course, sir. – Okay. | -当然先生 -好 |
[05:12] | – How’d it go? – Had the money in the wrong hand. | -怎么样 -把钱放错手了 |
[05:21] | Hey. You don’t feel… | 你没觉得 |
[05:22] | – …like you’re gonna throw up, do you? – No. | -想吐对吧 -没有 |
[05:24] | Well, I do. So let’s… | 我有点想吐 所以就 |
[05:28] | So, Ben, you… | 本 你 |
[05:31] | You know what holiday is coming up, don’t you? | 你知道节日就要来了对吧 |
[05:34] | Christmas. | 圣诞节 |
[05:35] | Yeah, and you know what other holiday is coming up? | 对 还有其他节日呢 |
[05:38] | Christmas Eve. | 平安夜 |
[05:41] | Yes, but also… | 对 还有 |
[05:45] | Hanukkah! | 油灯节 |
[05:48] | See, you’re part Jewish, and Hanukkah is a Jewish holiday. | 你有犹太血统 而油灯节是犹太节日 |
[05:52] | Santa has reindeers that can fly. | 圣诞老公公有会飞的麋鹿 |
[05:55] | Right, but on Hanukkah… | 对 但油灯节 |
[05:57] | Hanukkah is a celebration of a miracle. | 油灯节是庆祝奇迹的节日 |
[05:59] | See, years and years ago, | 很多年之前 |
[06:00] | there were these people called the Maccabees. | 很多年前有一群人叫做玛加伯人 |
[06:05] | Okay, that’s right. Yes… | 好 唱得很好 对 |
[06:07] | …but on Hanukkah, we sing: | 但是油灯节我们都唱 |
[06:15] | Okay, it’s not a contest. | 好吧 我又不是比赛 |
[06:18] | When is Santa coming? | 圣诞老人什么来 |
[06:21] | How about this year, instead of Santa… | 不如今年 我们不要圣诞老人 |
[06:25] | …we have fun celebrating Hanukkah? | 我们好好庆祝油灯节 |
[06:28] | No Santa? | 没圣诞老人 |
[06:30] | Was I bad? | 我是坏孩子吗 |
[06:32] | No. Oh, no, no. Hey, you weren’t bad. You’ve been very good, Ben. | 不 你没有不乖 你今年很乖 本 |
[06:36] | – Santa’s mad at me. – No, hey, hey, come on. | -圣诞老公公生我的气 -才没有 |
[06:39] | Ben, Santa is not mad at you, okay? | 本 圣诞老人没生你的气 |
[06:42] | You’re his favorite little guy. | 你是他最喜欢的小孩 |
[06:44] | So Santa’s coming? | 圣诞老公公会来啦 |
[06:48] | Yes! | 对 |
[06:50] | Santa’s coming. | 圣诞老公公会来 |
[06:56] | It’s easy. Just keep it casual. | 很简单 随意点 |
[06:59] | Give him a kind word, shake his hand and give him the money. | 赞他两句 握手然后给他点钱 |
[07:02] | – How do you know so much about this? – I don’t know. | -你怎么知道这么多 -我不知道 |
[07:06] | Richard used to do it, didn’t he? | 理查德就这么做 是吧 |
[07:09] | We’d be eating our soup right now. | 我们本来都应该开始喝汤了 |
[07:12] | Mustached bastard. | 小胡子混蛋 |
[07:16] | Okay, those people just left. | 这些人刚走 |
[07:17] | Come on. Quick, give him the money. Get the table. | 快 给他钱 抢张桌子 |
[07:20] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[07:29] | We’re in a bit of a hurry. Can we…? | 我们赶时间 可不可以 |
[07:50] | So you like the drums. | 所以你喜欢鼓 |
[07:52] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[07:56] | You know, I was worried that they would create maybe… | 我还担心鼓会让你的 |
[07:58] | …an unbearable living situation. | 生存环境变得无法忍受 |
[08:00] | But, okay, well, apparently not. So, yay! | 但是显然没有 太好了 |
[08:05] | Hey, Pheebs, we already learned a song. Check this out. | 菲比 我们学了首歌了 |
[08:07] | Ready? One, two, three, four. | 准备 一二三四 |
[08:12] | Tequila! | 龙舌兰 |
[08:16] | That’s fun. | 真有趣 |
[08:25] | Here you go. | 给你们的 |
[08:26] | Thank you, Gunther. Put her there. | 谢谢 甘瑟 放桌上吧 |
[08:31] | Definitely not easier with coins. | 用硬币绝对没让这事容易点 |
[08:35] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[08:39] | – Hey, Pheebs. – Hey. | -谢谢 菲比 -谢谢 |
[08:41] | Here. Now I only owe you 49.50. | 给 我现在只欠你49块5了 |
[08:45] | Hey, Pheebs… | 菲比 |
[08:47] | …if you want to get Joey a Christmas present | 如果你想送乔伊一份 |
[08:48] | that disrupts the entire building… | 惊扰四邻的圣诞礼物 |
[08:51] | …why not get him something more subtle… | 为什么不给他买更微妙一点的礼物呢 |
[08:53] | …like a wrecking ball… | 比如落锤粉碎机之类的 |
[08:55] | …or a vial of smallpox to release in the hallway? | 或是可以再走廊上散播的天花病毒 |
[08:59] | It’s not just the drum noise. Every five minutes… | 不只是鼓的声音 每5分钟 |
[09:02] | …Joey throws his sticks in the air… | 乔伊把鼓棒丢到空中 |
[09:03] | …and I have to hear: “Oh, my eye! Oh, God, my eye!” | 然后我就会听到”我的眼睛 我的眼睛” |
[09:07] | – I mean, it is so annoying. – Yes, thank you. | -烦死人了 -谢谢你 |
[09:10] | You see, this is | 你看 这才是 |
[09:11] | how normal people are supposed to react to drums. | 普通人对于鼓的反应好吗 |
[09:16] | Phoebe, you got Joey drums to annoy Rachel… | 菲比 你送乔伊鼓是为了烦瑞秋 |
[09:19] | …so she wouldn’t want to live there anymore? | 让她不想和乔伊住 |
[09:22] | Maybe on some level. | 有一点吧 |
[09:32] | Joey, you know that | 乔伊 你知道 |
[09:33] | you could just not throw the sticks up in the air. | 你知道你不用丢鼓棒的 |
[09:35] | What is rock ‘r roll about that? | 不扔怎么能算是摇滚乐呢 |
[09:39] | Hey, Joey, I got you another present. | 乔伊 送你另一个礼物 |
[09:44] | Hold it! Before you tell me what it is… | 等一下 先不要告诉我是什么 |
[09:50] | Okay, what is it? | 是什么 |
[09:52] | It’s a… | 是 |
[09:53] | …tarantula! | 毒蜘蛛 |
[10:00] | God, Rachel, I’m sorry. What was I thinking… | 瑞秋 抱歉 我在想什么 |
[10:04] | …giving Joey this big, gross, scary spider… | 送乔伊这么一个恶心可怕的蜘蛛 |
[10:07] | …in such a poorly constructed cage? | 还用这么松的笼子 |
[10:11] | What are you talking about? I love them. | 你在说什么 我喜欢蜘蛛 |
[10:15] | I had a tarantula when I was a kid. | 我小时候就有一只 |
[10:18] | But it died because my cat ate it. | 后来我的猫咪吃掉了它 |
[10:20] | And then my cat died. | 之后我的猫也死了 |
[10:24] | But, Joey, isn’t this cool? | 乔伊 这不是很酷吗 |
[10:25] | Is it on me? I feel like it’s on me. I got… | 它在我身上吗 我觉得它在我身上 |
[10:31] | Oh, isn’t that adorable? | 不是很可爱吗 |
[10:33] | Joey is afraid of the tarantula. | 乔伊怕蜘蛛 |
[10:36] | He’s so adorable. | 他真可爱 |
[10:38] | God, he’s just so much fun. | 天啊 他太有意思了 |
[10:39] | Joey’s the best. I’m glad you’re having so much fun here. | 乔伊最好了 我很高兴你在这住得开心 |
[10:42] | Wait a minute. | 慢着 |
[10:44] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[10:46] | Our apartment is ready. | 我们公寓可以住了 |
[10:48] | And that makes you angry because…? | 那你为什么会生气呢 |
[10:52] | Because you’d rather live here with Joey. | 因为你更喜欢和乔伊住 |
[10:55] | – Where did you get that? – Monica and Chandler… | -你怎么会这么想 -莫妮卡和钱德勒 |
[10:58] | …said that you were having so much fun here… | 说你在这里很开心 |
[11:00] | …and apparently no amount of drums | 很明显架子鼓 |
[11:02] | or tarantula is gonna change that. | 和毒蜘蛛也不会改变你的想法 |
[11:07] | Phoebe, did you get all this stuff for Joey… | 菲比 你送乔伊这些东西 |
[11:10] | …to try and drive me out of the apartment? | 是让我不想住在这里 |
[11:13] | You might as well have just gotten him a fish. | 你还不如送他一条鱼 |
[11:16] | You know how fish freak me out. | 你知道我有多怕鱼 |
[11:19] | Fish. | 鱼 |
[11:22] | But it wouldn’t have mattered. You and I are gonna live together. | 其实无所谓啦 我们要一起住得啊 |
[11:25] | We’re roommates. That’s the deal. | 我们是室友 讲好的 |
[11:27] | Yes, but I wanted you to want to live with me. | 可是我希望你心甘情愿和我一起住 |
[11:30] | But, okay, if you’re having so much fun over here… | 可是如果你在这里住得这么开心 |
[11:33] | It’s so much more fun with you. | 和你在一起更开心 |
[11:35] | – We did have fun, didn’t we – We had so much fun. | -我们确实很开心对吧 -对啊 |
[11:38] | Well, anyway, they say, if we want, we could see it tonight. | 他们说如果我们想 今晚可以去看 |
[11:41] | – I would love to. – Yay, okay! | -好啊 -好 好 |
[11:44] | – Good, good, good. – Great. All right. Good. | -好 好 好 -很好 |
[11:47] | And Monica asked me to make the drumming stop. | 莫妮卡要我告诉你别敲鼓了 |
[11:55] | Done. | 好 |
[12:03] | Hello, sir. You here to return those pants? | 你好 要退还那件裤子吗 |
[12:12] | No, these are my pants. | 不 这可是我的裤子 |
[12:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:18] | – How can I help you? – Do you have a Santa outfit left? | -我能帮你吗 -你这有圣诞老人装吗 |
[12:22] | Two days before Christmas? Sorry, man. | 圣诞节前2天 抱歉啊伙计 |
[12:25] | Okay, look. Do you have anything Christmas-y? | 那有节日气氛的呢 |
[12:29] | I promised my son, and I really don’t want to disappoint him. | 我答应了我儿子 我不想让他失望 |
[12:33] | Come on, you gotta have something. | 你肯定有点什么吧 |
[12:36] | I’m the Holiday Armadillo! | 我是佳节犰狳 |
[12:42] | I’m a friend of Santa’s… | 我是圣诞老人的朋友 |
[12:44] | …and he sent me here to wish you… | 他要我来祝你 |
[12:47] | …A merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[12:51] | What happened to Santa, Holiday Armadillo? | 圣诞老公公怎么了 佳节犰狳 |
[12:55] | Santa was unavailable… | 圣诞老公公没有空 |
[12:58] | …so close to Christmas. | 在这么接近圣诞节的时候 |
[13:02] | Come in, have a seat. | 请进 坐吧 |
[13:04] | You must be exhausted, coming all the way from Texas. | 大老远从德州来 你肯定累坏了吧 |
[13:11] | – Texas? – That’s right, Ben. | -德州 -对 本 |
[13:13] | I’m Santa’s representative… | 我是圣诞老人的 |
[13:15] | …for all the Southern states. | 南方代表 |
[13:19] | And Mexico! | 也是墨西哥代表 |
[13:24] | But Santa sent me here… | 但圣诞老人派我来 |
[13:26] | …to give you these presents, Ben. | 是为了给你这些礼物的 本 |
[13:30] | Maybe the lady will help me with these presents. | 这位小姐可以帮我拿下礼物的 |
[13:48] | Wow, thanks! | 谢谢 |
[13:50] | You’re welcome, Ben. | 不客气 本 |
[13:51] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[13:54] | And happy Hanukkah! | 油灯节快乐 |
[13:59] | Are you for Hanukkah too? Because I’m part Jewish. | 你也为油灯节而来吗 因为我有犹太血统 |
[14:03] | You are? Me too. | 是吗 我也是 |
[14:07] | Because armadillos also wandered in the desert? | 因为犰狳也在沙漠里晃荡吗 |
[14:13] | You want to wander in the hall? | 你想去走廊晃荡吗 |
[14:18] | Hey, Ben! | 嗨 本 |
[14:19] | What if the Holiday Armadillo… | 佳节犰狳 |
[14:21] | …told you all about the Festival of Lights? | 和你讲讲油灯节的故事好吗 |
[14:25] | Cool! | 好 |
[14:26] | Come on, Ben. | 来吧 本 |
[14:31] | Years and years ago… | 很多年以前 |
[14:34] | …there were these people called… | 有一群人 叫做 |
[14:36] | -…the Maccabees! – Ho, ho, ho! | -玛加伯人 -呵 呵 呵 |
[14:39] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[14:43] | – Santa! – Hey! | -圣诞老人 -嗨 |
[14:47] | What are you doing here, Santa? | 圣诞老人 你来干嘛 |
[14:52] | Well, I’m here to see my old buddy Ben. | 我来见见我的老朋友本 |
[14:55] | What are you doing here… | 你来这做什么 |
[14:57] | …Weird Turtle Man? | 奇怪的乌龟人 |
[15:03] | I’m the Holiday Armadillo… | 我是佳节犰狳 |
[15:06] | …your part-Jewish friend. | 你有着犹太血统的朋友 |
[15:11] | You sent me here to give Ben some presents. | 你派我来给本送礼物的 |
[15:15] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[15:18] | What? | 什么 |
[15:22] | Did you bring me any presents, Santa? | 你给我带礼物了吗 圣诞老人 |
[15:24] | You bet I did, Ben. | 肯定带了啊 本 |
[15:26] | Put her there. | 放这里 |
[15:33] | Well, it would have worked | 要不是他的手太小 |
[15:34] | this time if his hands weren’t so damn small. | 应该能成功的 |
[15:40] | Ho, ho, ho! | 呵呵呵 |
[15:43] | Ben, why don’t you come open more presents. | 本 过来继续拆礼物吧 |
[15:45] | Santa, the armadillo and I will have a talk in the kitchen. | 圣诞老人 佳节犰狳和我要在厨房谈一谈 |
[15:49] | There’s a sentence I never thought I’d say. | 我绝对想不到会说出这句话 |
[15:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:55] | You called everyone and said | 你告诉每个人说 |
[15:56] | you were having trouble finding a Santa costume… | 你找不到圣诞老人衣服 |
[15:58] | …so I borrowed one from a guy at work. | 所以我向同事借了一件 |
[16:01] | Thank you, but you gotta leave. | 谢谢 但你必须离开 |
[16:04] | – Why? – Because… | -为什么 -因为 |
[16:05] | …l’m finally getting him excited about Hanukkah… | 我终于让他对油灯节感兴趣了 |
[16:08] | …and you’re wrecking it. | 而你毁了一切 |
[16:10] | But I didn’t get to shake my belly like a bowlful of jelly. | 可是我还没摇我的肚子呢 |
[16:17] | I’m sorry, Chandler, but this is really important to me. | 抱歉钱德勒 但这对我很重要 |
[16:22] | Fine, I’ll give the suit back. | 好 我去还这件衣服 |
[16:26] | Hey, you think you can keep it another night? | 你可以再多借一晚吗 |
[16:32] | Santa? Really? | 圣诞老人 真的吗 |
[16:34] | Yeah, is that okay? | 是啊 可以吗 |
[16:36] | Did your dad ever dress up like Santa? | 你爸有扮过圣诞老人吗 |
[16:40] | – No. – Then it’s okay! | -没有 -那就可以 |
[16:45] | Okay, Ben. Santa has to go. | 本 圣诞老人要走了 |
[16:47] | Say goodbye. | 和他告别 |
[16:49] | No, why does he have to go? | 他为什么要走 |
[16:52] | Because if Santa and the Holiday… | 因为圣诞老公公和佳节 |
[16:57] | …Armadillo… | 犰狳 |
[17:01] | …are ever in the same room for too long… | 如果在同一个房子里太久 |
[17:03] | …the universe will implode! | 宇宙会爆炸 |
[17:08] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[17:12] | No, why can’t the armadillo leave? I want Santa. | 为什么不是犰狳走呢 我要圣诞老人 |
[17:18] | Fine, I give up. Santa… | 我放弃了 圣诞老人 |
[17:20] | Santa can stay! | 圣诞老人留下 |
[17:24] | Well, I’ll stay… | 我留下 |
[17:26] | …but only because I want to hear about Hanukkah. | 但只是因为我想听听有关油灯节的故事 |
[17:30] | Ben, will you sit here with Santa… | 本 你愿意和圣诞老人坐在一起 |
[17:33] | …and learn about Hanukkah? | 听听油灯节的故事吗 |
[17:35] | Okay, Santa. | 好啊 圣诞老人 |
[17:38] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[17:40] | All right, it’s time… | 好了 现在 |
[17:42] | …for the story of Hanukkah. | 是讲述油灯节故事的时候了 |
[17:46] | Years and years ago… | 很多年以前 |
[17:48] | …there were these people called the Maccabees! | 有一群人 叫做玛加伯人 |
[17:52] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[18:04] | Oh, wow, look at this place! | 看看这地方 |
[18:10] | Oh, this is terrible. | 这太糟糕了 |
[18:12] | They’ve made so many changes… | 他们做了太多改变 |
[18:14] | …I can’t even feel my grandmother’s presence anymore. | 我都感觉不到我祖母的存在了 |
[18:18] | Oh, new sconces! | 新烛台 |
[18:21] | – Oh, my God! – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[18:24] | Okay, remember how you told me | 记得你告诉我 |
[18:26] | that your grandmother put up that wall… | 你祖母砌了一道墙 |
[18:27] | – …to make that into two bedrooms? – Yeah. | -把这间房隔成两个卧室吗 -是吧 |
[18:29] | And then you are afraid that the landlord might find out… | 之后你害怕房东会发现 |
[18:32] | – …and then tear it down? – Yeah? | -然后把墙推倒了 -是吗 |
[18:35] | Do you really not know where I’m going with this? | 你知道我要说什么吗 |
[18:39] | It left. It’s one huge room. | 墙不见了 变成一个房间了 |
[18:41] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[18:48] | See? | 看见了吧 |
[18:50] | I guess we’ll just have to put the wall back up. | 我们大概要把墙重新砌起来 |
[18:52] | – You can’t, because of the new skylight. – There’s a skylight? | -不行 因为有天窗了 -还有天窗 |
[19:00] | So, what should we do? Should we start looking for a new place? | 我怎么办 找个其他地方住吗 |
[19:06] | You know, I’m sensing… | 我能感觉到 |
[19:08] | …that my grandmother would not be comfortable with that. | 我祖母不高兴看见这些改变 |
[19:14] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[19:15] | Starting to feel her again there, are we? | 又能感觉到她了是吧 |
[19:19] | – A little bit. Yeah. – Yeah. | -一点点 -是吧 |
[19:22] | Pheebs, is your grandmother | 菲比 也许你祖母在说 |
[19:23] | maybe saying that you should live here alone? | 你应该一个人在这住 |
[19:26] | You heard it too? You have the gift. | 你也听到了 你有天赋啊 |
[19:30] | Phoebe, it’s okay. | 菲比 没事的 |
[19:32] | I like living with Joey. | 我喜欢和乔伊住 |
[19:34] | – Are you sure? – Please. I hate packing… | -你确定吗 -拜托 我讨厌打包 |
[19:37] | …it’s closer to work. | 那里离公司比较近 |
[19:38] | And we do have fun. | 我们在一起很开心 |
[19:42] | Although, I’m really gonna miss living with you. | 虽然我真的会想念和你住在一起的日子 |
[19:45] | – Oh, me too. – I know. | -我也是 -我知道 |
[19:50] | Oh, wait. Did you hear that? | 等一下 你有没有听到 |
[19:51] | Listen. I’m getting something from your grandmother. | 我听到你祖母说话 |
[19:54] | She said that since you get to keep the one-bedroom apartment… | 她说既然你要一个人住这里 |
[19:57] | …you should give Rachel the purple chair. | 你该把那紫色椅子给瑞秋 |
[20:04] | No, I do not hear that. | 我没有听到 |
[20:07] | And the miracle was that that little bit of oil… | 奇迹在于那一点点的油 |
[20:10] | …that should have lasted just one day, burned for… | 应该只够烧一天的 却烧了 |
[20:14] | – Eight whole days. – That’s right. | -整整八天 -对 |
[20:17] | And that’s why we celebrate Hanukkah today. The end. | 所以我们才要庆祝油灯节 结束 |
[20:21] | – Awesome. – Yeah. | -很好 -对 |
[20:23] | My favorite part… | 我最喜欢的部份 |
[20:24] | …was when Superman flew all the Jews out of Egypt. | 是超人救出全埃及的犹太人 |
[20:33] | The armadillo was actually not so thrilled about that part. | 犰狳不是那么喜欢那部份 |
[20:38] | Okay, Ben, it’s time to light… | 本 是时候 |
[20:41] | …the Hanukkah candles! | 燃起油灯节的蜡烛了 |
[20:53] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[20:55] | Wow! Looks like the Easter Bunny’s funeral in here. | 好像是复活节兔子的葬礼 |
[21:01] | Come on, come on. We’re lighting the candles. | 我们要点蜡烛 |
[21:09] | I understand why Superman is here… | 我了解为什么超人在这里 |
[21:11] | …but why is there a porcupine at the Easter Bunny’s funeral? | 但为什么有豪猪参加复活节兔子的葬礼 |
[21:23] | – Did you get it? – I got it. | -你抓住它了吗 -抓住了 |
[21:26] | Is it back in the cage? | 它进笼子了没 |
[21:29] | It’s back in the cage. | 它在笼子里了 |
[21:31] | Is the cage closed? | 笼子关好了吗 |
[21:34] | Joey, will you just come out here and stop being such a baby! | 乔伊 出来好吗 别胆小怕事好吗 |