英文名称:Superman IV
年代:1987
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | 主演:克里斯多夫李维 | |
[00:36] | 主演:金哈克曼 | |
[00:47] | 片名:超人4 | |
[00:58] | 主演:贾基库伯 | |
[01:03] | 主演:马克麦克卢尔 | |
[01:08] | 主演:强魁尔 | |
[01:14] | 主演:山姆汪纳梅克 | |
[01:19] | 主演:马克皮洛 | |
[01:24] | 主演:玛丽海明威 | |
[01:29] | 玛歌基德 饰 露易丝莲恩 | |
[02:34] | 编剧:劳伦斯寇纳 马克罗森邵 | |
[02:40] | 制片:曼纳汉葛蓝 游蓝葛洛伯斯 | |
[02:45] | 导演:辛尼富瑞 | |
[03:27] | 要唱歌回家唱 辛纳屈同志 | |
[03:33] | 在家里 大家都叫我到外太空唱 | |
[04:55] | 在这里唱歌比较安全 | |
[05:11] | (小镇) | |
[05:15] | (出售或出租) | |
[06:21] | Listen carefully… | 请仔细听… |
[06:23] | … my son. | 吾儿 |
[06:26] | By now, Kal-El… | 现在 凯尔… |
[06:27] | … you are entering the atmosphere of the planet known as Earth. | 你已经进入一个 叫做地球的星球的大气层 |
[06:32] | I pray you have made a safe journey. | 我祈祷你一路平安抵达 |
[06:36] | The yellow sun of your new home will give you great physical powers. | 你新家的黄色太阳 将赋予你巨大的能量 |
[06:41] | But it cannot console your spirit. | 可是却不能抚慰你的心灵 |
[06:45] | Placed aboard this vessel is an energy module… | 这艘太空船上面装有个 能源小艇… |
[06:49] | … all that remains of a once-powerful civilization: | 装载一个曾经强大的文明 所遗留下来的一切 |
[06:54] | Krypton, your mother planet. | 也就是氪星 你的故乡 |
[06:57] | It is my last gift to you. | 这是我送给你最后的礼物 |
[07:00] | Once removed, the ship will grow cold and silent… | 只要拿掉这个礼物 这艘小艇就会冷却 沉寂… |
[07:05] | … and you will be finally alone. | 然后此会完全剩下你一人 |
[07:09] | The power in the module can be used but once. | 小艇上的能量只能使用一次 |
[07:14] | Use it wisely, my son. | 务必谨慎使用 吾儿 |
[07:50] | Clark, you out here? | 克拉克 你在吗? |
[07:53] | Clark Kent! | 克拉克肯特 |
[07:55] | Hi, Mr. Hornsby. | 嗨 洪斯比先生 |
[07:56] | Over here. | 在这边 |
[07:57] | – There you are. – How are you, sir? | – 你在这里 – 你好吗 先生? |
[07:59] | – I’m fine, Clark. How are you? – Nice to see you. | – 我很好 克拉克 你呢? – 很高兴又能见到你 |
[08:02] | – It’s been a long time. – A long time. | – 已经好久不见了 – 好久了 |
[08:05] | I was tidying up for when you show the place. | 你到的时候我正好在忙 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1141个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:201个,六级词汇:108个,GRE词汇:113个,托福词汇:163个,考研词汇:224个,专四词汇:189个,专八词汇:30个, 所有生词标注共:364个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:07] | Didn’t I mention there was an offer to buy, sight unseen? | 我有没有跟你提到 有人连看都没看就说要买? |
[08:11] | I don’t want to sell this place to a big developer. | 我不想把这地方 卖给炒作土地的开发商 |
[08:15] | The buyer has to want a real farm, not another shopping center. | 买家必须想买真正的农场才行 不可以再弄出一个购物中心 |
[08:19] | Now darn it, Clark, why are you so stubborn? | 得了 克拉克 你为何如此固执? |
[08:22] | Today, nobody wants a farm. | 现在已经没有人想买农场了 |
[08:25] | You blink your eye and they’ll all be gone. That’s progress. | 你眨个眼睛 一切此全不见了 这才叫进化 |
[08:31] | Oh, my gosh, look at this. | 哦 我的天 看看这东西 |
[08:36] | Oh, what a joker old Jonathan Kent was. | 哦 老强纳森肯特 是个爱开玩笑的人 |
[08:40] | You know, I asked him what happened to the baby’s crib. | 有一次 我问他 这婴儿床怎么了 |
[08:44] | And he said: | 他说… |
[08:47] | “Oh, little Clark must’ve had a bad dream and kicked it.” | �一定是小克拉克 做恶梦时踢到了� |
[08:52] | – I swear, Dad liked a good joke. – Yeah. | – 我发誓 我爸很喜欢讲笑话 – 对 |
[08:55] | I was wondering, maybe you’d like to keep these for your grandchildren. | 我想 也许你愿意代你的孙子 收下这些 |
[08:59] | Why, thank you very much, Clark. | 哦 谢谢你了 克拉克 |
[09:03] | Here, batter up. | 来 打一球 |
[09:04] | – Oh, no. – Come on. | – 哦 不 – 好啦 |
[09:05] | – No, really… – We’ll hit a few. | – 不 真的… – 我们打几球就好 |
[09:13] | Watch out now, these will come in pretty fast. | 小心了 我的球速很快的 |
[09:23] | You never could hit a curve ball! | 你就是打不到变化球 |
[09:28] | That’s my final decision about the place. | 这是我对此地最终的决定 |
[09:30] | I’m holding out for a real farmer. | 我要保留给真正的农夫 |
[09:33] | You are? | 是吗? |
[09:36] | And you’re just as obstinate as your father was too. | 你真的跟你老爸一样顽固 |
[09:39] | I’m sorry, but that’s just the way it is. | 我很抱歉 不过就是这样了 |
[09:42] | You be careful when you get back to Metropolis, Clark. | 你回大都会以后 要多多保重 克拉克 |
[09:46] | It’s a long, long way from where you were born. | 那是一个距离你的故乡 很远很远的地方 |
[09:48] | Yes, sir. I never forget that, sir. | 是的 先生 我谨记在心 |
[09:54] | – Bye. – Bye, Clark. | – 再见 – 再见 克拉克 |
[10:15] | What is that God-awful noise you’re making? | 你在吹什么 怪难听的噪音? |
[10:18] | Mozart, my low-forehead friend. | 莫札特 我的猪脑袋朋友 |
[10:22] | Even this wretched pit can’t diminish the spirit of true genius. | 即使是在这悲惨的狗屎地方 也不能抹灭一个天才的心灵 |
[10:27] | Life itself started in a murky pit much like this. | 生命的源头来自一个 类似此地般艰深的地带 |
[10:31] | A true genius like myself learns to seize the moment. | 像我这种真正的天才 就是能掌握当下 |
[10:35] | You’re the first to know… | 你是第一个知道… |
[10:37] | …that I now have plans to re-create life itself. | 我有计划要再造新生命 |
[10:42] | Luthor, start breaking a sweat or we’ll throw you to the wolves. | 路瑟 开始做工了 不然我们要把你丢去喂狼吃 |
[10:46] | Luthor, let’s get them duds dirty. | 路瑟 也该搞脏你的衣服了 |
[10:48] | – Move it, meathead. – Let’s see a little sweat. | – 动作快点 猪头 – 认真一点 |
[10:51] | What’s that car doing here?! | 那辆车在这里做什么?! |
[10:53] | Stop that vehicle! | 把那辆车给我拦下来 |
[10:57] | – Hey, stop! – Hold it there, son. | – 嘿 停 – 停下来 小鬼 |
[11:01] | Yo! Where the hell is this and how the hell do I get to Cedar City? | 喂 这里是什么鬼地方 我要怎么去松柏市? |
[11:05] | You on the wrong side of the state, boy. | 你走错方向了 小鬼 |
[11:08] | – No chance. – Oh, no. | – 不会吧 – 哦 不 |
[11:12] | You got a fine, fine super-fine sound system here, son. | 你的音响超好 超级棒的 小鬼 |
[11:18] | I guess you dudes have never seen one of these Sensurround 100s? | 我想你们一定没见识过 这种百分百原音的环烧音响吧? |
[11:22] | Yeah, I seen one once in a magazine. | 对 我在杂志上看过一次 |
[11:24] | Well, heck. Come on, get in. | 哦 快 上车来 |
[11:27] | – Really? – Come on. | – 真的? – 快上 |
[11:28] | Really? | 真的? |
[11:29] | – You wanted to hear it, come on! – All right. | – 你想听的 快上车 – 好吧 |
[11:33] | Hop in, Bubba. Let’s give it a listen. | 上车 老土 我们来听一听 |
[11:37] | Hey, this is great! | 嘿 太棒了 |
[11:41] | Doors… | 车门… |
[11:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么搞的? |
[11:45] | Windows… | 车窗… |
[11:48] | – What’s happening? – The top. | – 怎么了? – 车顶 |
[11:50] | Seats! | 座位 |
[11:53] | Lordy! Lordy! | 天哪 天哪 |
[11:55] | And away! | 上路吧 |
[12:00] | Y’all come back and see us! | – 欢迎你们再回来探望我们 |
[12:02] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[12:04] | Launch. | 发射 |
[12:10] | All right! | 好耶 |
[12:14] | Did I do okay or what, Uncle Lex? | 我的表现还可以吧 雷克斯伯伯? |
[12:17] | Lenny, you’ve always been the Dutch elm disease of my family tree. | 蓝尼 你一向是我这家族里 无用的寄生菌 |
[12:21] | But this time you did fine. | 不过这次 你做得很好 |
[12:27] | You gonna skip the country, Uncle Lex? | 你不想到处看看吗 伯伯? |
[12:29] | You pathetic product of the public schools… | 你这公立学校出来的蠢东西… |
[12:32] | …I’ve had nothing on my awesome mind… | 自从我被关之后… |
[12:34] | …since I’ve been incarcerated except one thing: | 我伟大的脑子里就只有一件事… |
[12:37] | – Destroy Superman! – Destroy Superman! | – 摧毁超人 – 摧毁超人 |
[12:40] | (大都会) | |
[12:44] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:47] | (法文) | |
[12:50] | (法文) | |
[13:01] | Clark! | 克拉克 |
[13:11] | (帮助我们 帮助你) | |
[13:16] | (法文) | |
[13:27] | (大都会捷运) | |
[13:36] | Help! | 救命哪 |
[13:37] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[13:40] | Somebody get help! | 谁来救命 |
[13:57] | Superman! | 超人 |
[14:11] | (让火炬永燃) | |
[14:22] | He’s okay. He needs a doctor. | 他没事的 看个医生就好 |
[14:25] | Superman! | 超人 |
[14:27] | Gentlemen, one moment. | 各位 请等一下 |
[14:29] | I want people to know that our subway system… | 我希望大家都能了解 我们的地下铁系统… |
[14:32] | …is the safest and most reliable means of public transit. | 是最安全也是最可靠的 大众交通工具 |
[14:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[14:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:44] | You’re late, Kent. | 你迟到了 肯特 |
[14:46] | Sorry, Mr. White, won’t happen again. | 对不起 怀特先生 以后不会了 |
[14:50] | Where is everybody? | 大家都上哪里去了? |
[14:51] | Boring. | 无聊 |
[14:54] | Tedious. | 乏味 |
[14:56] | – Hey, what’s going on? – Abominable! | – 嘿 怎么一回事? – 糟透了 |
[14:59] | – Regardez, voil?/i David Warfield. – David Warfield… | – 你看 是大卫华菲尔 – 大卫华菲尔… |
[15:03] | …who owns those sleazy tabloids? | 拥有那些三流小报的钜子? |
[15:05] | Au contraire. Who owns all those sleazy tabloids and The Daily Planet. | 不对 是拥有那些三流小报 以及《每日星球报》的人 |
[15:11] | Tedious. | 乏味 |
[15:12] | You only read the pictures? | 你只看照片而已吗? |
[15:15] | The fact is, Mr. White, that I only read the ledger. | 怀特先生 事实上 我只读帐册 |
[15:19] | A ledger which the previous owners paid so little attention to… | 是被我买下的 前一任的业主… |
[15:23] | …I bought the paper from them. | 根本没关心到的帐册 |
[15:25] | The Daily Planet hasn’t made any money in three years. | 《每日星球报》 这三年来根本没赚钱 |
[15:29] | And the name of the game is making money. | 而我们这游戏的名称就是赚钱 |
[15:32] | Ladies and gentlemen, my daughter, Lacy Warfield. | 各位女士 各位先生 我的女儿 蕾西华菲尔 |
[15:36] | – Thanks, Daddy. – It’s nice to meet you. | – 谢谢你 爸爸 – 很荣幸认识你 |
[15:39] | Mr. White, Lacy will be helping you. | 怀特先生 蕾西将会协助你 |
[15:43] | Helping me? Helping me what? | 协助我?协助我什么? |
[15:45] | I have some mock copies of our new layout. | 我有带新版面的一些草稿来 |
[15:47] | (高峰会失败 �世界即将毁灭?�) | |
[15:48] | It’s super.Don’t you think? | 很棒 不是吗? |
[15:50] | The suit’s not right, but we can change that. | 服装不太对 我们可以更正 |
[15:52] | Excuse me, Mr. Warfield. | 对不起 华菲尔先生 |
[15:54] | The world isn’t really on the brink. Isn’t that headline irresponsible? | 世界并非真有毁灭的危机 这样的标题会不会太耸动了? |
[15:59] | Maybe, but it’ll sell a lot of newspapers. | 也许 不过这样会很有卖点 |
[16:03] | Mr. White, don’t do anything rash. | 怀特先生 别冲动 |
[16:05] | I won’t let you turn this grand old lady into one of your bimbos… | 我不会让这家伟大的报社 变成你旗下的蠢货… |
[16:09] | Mr. White, may I point out that Daddy holds all of your contracts… | 怀特先生 容我指出 我爸爸拥有所有… |
[16:14] | …which you will have to honor. | 你得遵守的合约 |
[16:16] | Excusez-moi, your spoiled-ness… | 不好意思 你这娇娇女… |
[16:19] | Why is Lois speaking French? | 露易丝为什么老是讲法文? |
[16:21] | …I have a plane to catch to Paris for the emergency Ministers’ Conference… | 我还得赶飞机到巴黎 去参加临时部长会议… |
[16:26] | Not so fast. All trips are canceled. | 不用赶了 所有的出差全部取消 |
[16:29] | You mean my trip to Paris is canceled? | 你是说我到巴黎的旅行取消了? |
[16:32] | Mr. White, you come with me. | 怀特先生 你跟我来一下 |
[16:34] | I want to see your books. Everyone get back to work. | 我要看你的帐册 其他的人全回去工作 |
[16:37] | We’re not being treated fairly. I’m speaking to Lacy. | 这对我们是不公平的 我要去找蕾西谈谈 |
[16:40] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[16:42] | Excuse me, Miss Warfield. | 抱歉 华菲尔小姐 |
[16:44] | I speak for us all when I say we’ll do our best to cooperate. | 我代表全体向你说 我们会尽量地配合 |
[16:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:49] | But a reporter’s first allegiance is to the truth. | 可是记者的第一要务 是忠于真相 |
[16:52] | The people of this city depend on us and we can’t let them down. | 这座城市的人民仰赖我们 我们不能让他们失望 |
[16:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:03] | Is he for real? | 他是玩真的吗? |
[17:05] | 100 percent, and I like him that way. | 百分百 我就喜欢他这点 |
[17:09] | Oh, you have a thing for him. | 哦 你对他有好成 |
[17:11] | For Clark?! No! | 对克拉克?没有 |
[17:14] | He’s kind of cute. | 他是有点可爱 |
[17:16] | Look, Miss Warfield… | 听我说 华菲尔小姐… |
[17:19] | …Clark is the oldest living boy scout, okay? | 克拉克是现存最老的童子军 知道吗? |
[17:23] | He’s trustworthy, he’s helpful… | 他可信赖 他很愿意帮忙… |
[17:25] | …he’s loyal, he’s obedient, he… | 他忠忱 他很听话 他… |
[17:28] | I don’t know how to tell you this. | 我不知道该怎么对你说 |
[17:30] | I just don’t think he’d be attracted to somebody like you. | 我认为他不会被你这样的女孩吸引 |
[17:35] | Don’t be silly. All men like me. I’m very, very rich! | 别傻了 全世界的男人都喜欢我 我可是很有钱的 |
[17:41] | Why are there no air travel expenses for you, Mr. Kent? | 你为什么没有出差的飞机旅费 肯特先生? |
[17:45] | I get airsick, especially when it’s bumpy. | 我会晕机 尤其是遇到乱流的时候 |
[17:48] | Lois, get in here! | 露易丝 进来 |
[17:52] | Lois, explain this column of figures. | 露易丝 说明一下这一栏数字 |
[17:55] | – The president is coming on live. – What, right now? | – 老编 总统要上现场了 – 什么 现在吗? |
[17:59] | – It won’t be very good news. – You always overreact. | – 一定不是好消 急 – 你总是反应过度 |
[18:02] | – It won’t be that terrible. – Hopefully very terrible, Miss Lane. | – 没那么糟糕的 – 但愿很糟 莲 巴小姐 |
[18:06] | We can double our circulation with an international crisis. | 有个国际危机 我们此可以创造两倍的发行量 |
[18:10] | And because the summit has failed… | 由于高峰会的失败… |
[18:14] | … we have no choice but to strive to be second to none… | 我们别无选择 只好努力成为… |
[18:18] | … in the nuclear arms race. | 核武竞赛的第一强国 |
[18:20] | Therefore, I am announcing the following measures… | 因此 我在此宣布 如下方案… |
[18:27] | I know you’re all upset by the crisis. | 我知道你们对于这个危机 成到很难过 |
[18:31] | The best thing we can do is to try to think positively. | 我们也只能尽量往正面来思考 |
[18:36] | Now, is there anything we can do? Doesn’t anyone have a suggestion? | 现在 我们能不能做什么? 有没有人有什么建议的? |
[18:41] | All right, I’ll make a suggestion. | 好 我来建议好了 |
[18:47] | Why don’t we write to our congressman? | 我们何不写信给我们的国会议员? |
[18:49] | – That’ll do a lot of good. – Somebody has to be an optimist. | – 没什么用的 – 人总得乐观一点 |
[18:54] | Jeremy? | 杰洛米? |
[18:58] | – What could we do about the crisis? – He doesn’t know what’s going on. | – 这种危机 我们该怎样? – 他根本在状况外 |
[19:04] | I know who I’d write a letter to that would do some good. | 我知道可以写信给 真正能做事情的人 |
[19:07] | – Who? Santa Claus? – No, Superman! | – 谁?圣诞老人吗? – 不 超人 |
[19:11] | Superman, the subject of our exhibit… | 超人 也就是我们展览的主轴… |
[19:13] | …has donated a strand of his hair to the museum… | 他捐出一楼发丝给博物馆… |
[19:16] | …so we can have the fun of seeing how strong he really is. | 好让我们得以观察他的神力 |
[19:20] | Here you see a 1000-pound load… | 大家在此看到的 是一千磅的重物… |
[19:22] | …easily suspended by his single hair. | 用他的一根头发就可轻易吊起 |
[19:26] | The museum will be closing soon, so we should hurry a little. | 博物馆即将关闭 所以我们行动应该快点 |
[19:31] | Know what I can do with a single strand of Superman’s hair? | 知道我用超人的一根发丝 能做出什么来吗? |
[19:34] | You could make a toupee that flies. | 做出一顶会飞的假发 |
[19:38] | That hair is a sample of Superman’s genetic material. | 这根发丝是超人的基因样本 |
[19:41] | The building blocks of his body. | 是他那身躯的基础 |
[19:44] | With my genius and enough nuclear power to mutate the genes… | 以我的聪明才智加上足够的核能 就可以使基因突变… |
[19:48] | …I can create a being who’s more powerful than him. | 我可以创造出比他更有威力的人类 |
[19:53] | With total allegiance to me. | 而且只忠于我 |
[20:05] | You better stand back. Keep your eye out. | 你最好退后 眼睛闭起来 |
[20:39] | – Miss Warfield, you wanted to see me? – Hi, Clark. Please come in. | – 华菲尔小姐 你要见我吗? – 嗨 克拉克 请进 |
[20:43] | I’ve come up with a brilliant idea. | 我有个很棒的好主意 |
[20:46] | Oh, really? | 哦 真的吗? |
[20:47] | Well, Daddy thinks it’s brilliant. | 至少我爸认为很棒 |
[20:49] | I want you to write a new series called “Metropolis After Hours.” | 我要你写一个新的系列报导 就叫《下班后的大都会》 |
[20:53] | Who, me? I… | 叫谁 我吗?我… |
[20:55] | It’s wonderful. It’s great, isn’t it? | 是很棒 很好的点子 对不对? |
[20:59] | – I don’t think I’d be right for this. – Oh, you’re perfect for it. | – 我不觉得这份差事适合我做 – 哦 你最适合了 |
[21:03] | I mean, you’re young, you’re single, you’re successful. | 我是说 你年轻 你单身 你很成功 |
[21:07] | I’m usually in bed by 10:30. | 我通常十点半说上床了 |
[21:09] | That’s just it, see, you don’t have to flaunt it. | 就是这样 你不必引人注目 |
[21:11] | I mean, you’re no slave to fashion. Although… | 我是说 你不是赶流行的人 不过… |
[21:14] | …have you ever thought of contacts? – They make my eyes itch. | – 你有没有想过戴隐形眼镜? – 我的眼睛会痒 |
[21:19] | Don’t worry about it. I thought we could do this together. | 放心好了 我想我们可以合作 |
[21:22] | – Oh? – I know all the right places. | – 哦? – 我知道所有合适的地点 |
[21:25] | I’m a member of all the right clubs. | 所有的夜问俱乐部 我都是会员 |
[21:27] | We’ll start tonight at the opening of the Metro Club. | 我们此从今夜的 大都会俱乐部开慕酒会开始 |
[21:30] | – Oh, tonight. – Yeah, it’s a date. | – 哦 今夜 – 对 就算约会了 |
[21:33] | A date! | 约会 |
[21:34] | A date? | 约会? |
[21:35] | Well, it’s just business, actually. | 嗯 其实只是公事 |
[21:39] | I’ve got a letter here for Superman, care of me. | 我这里有一封要给超人的信 由我转交 |
[21:42] | – What? – Superman gets mail here? | – 什么? – 超人在这里收信? |
[21:44] | It’s probably a picture request. I can take care of it. | 很可能是要照片的 我来处理 |
[21:47] | I think it’s more than just a fan letter. You should read it. | 我觉得这不只是一个超人迷的来信 你应该看看内容 |
[21:52] | “Dear Superman, my teacher spoke about the president’s speech on the arms race. | �亲爱的超人 我的老师 谈到总统核武竞赛的演讲 |
[22:00] | We’re all very unhappy about it. | 我们全都成到非常不快乐 |
[22:03] | And I said we should get Superman to rid the world of nuclear arms… | 我觉得我们应该请超人 为这世界去除所有的核武… |
[22:08] | …because only he could do it. | 因为只有他办得到 |
[22:12] | Once you’ve destroyed all the nuclear missiles, they’ll see I’m right. | 一旦你摧毁所有的核武飞弹 大家此知道我是正确的 |
[22:17] | Superman can make sure we don’t blow ourselves up, quick and easy. | 超人可以轻松迅速地 确保我们不把自己炸翻天 |
[22:21] | I know you’ll come through. Your friend, Jeremy.” | 我相信你会前来相助的 你的朋友 杰洛米敬上� |
[22:24] | Poor kid. Oh, well, I better get back to work. | 小鬼 哦 我最好快点回去工作了 |
[22:28] | – No, there’s an angle in this. – An angle! He’s just a kid! | – 不 这东西是有观点的 – 观点 他只是个小孩 |
[22:32] | Daddy loves whipping up campaigns. Oh, boy, and the public loves it! | 我老爸就喜欢这种煽情的活动 哦 天啊 社会大众也会爱死的 |
[22:37] | Lacy! | 蕾西 |
[22:39] | We’ll make him a celebrity. | 我们要让他成为名人 |
[22:40] | Everybody in the world is gonna be wondering what Superman’s reply is. | 世上的每一个人都会好奇 超人要如何答覆 |
[22:48] | Welcome to Metropolis, Jeremy. | 欢迎来到大都会 杰洛米 |
[22:50] | I’m Mr. Warfield and this is my daughter, Lacy Warfield. | 我是华菲尔先生 她是我的女儿蕾西华菲尔 |
[22:54] | – Hi, Jeremy. – Now come along and meet the press. | – 嗨 杰洛米 – 请过来跟媒体见面 |
[22:57] | – Don’t you trip. – The car had a flat. | – 你可别绊倒 – 我坐的车有个轮胎没气了 |
[23:00] | Sorry to hear that. Turn around. | 很抱歉听到这个小意外 转身 |
[23:02] | Let everybody get a picture of you. | 让大家给你拍个照片 |
[23:04] | – That’s it, everyone. – Here, Jeremy. | – 此这样 各位 – 这边 杰洛米 |
[23:07] | What a boy! Now come along… | 多俊的一个孩子 来… |
[23:09] | …and tell the American public what you told me. | 对美国大众说说 你刚刚对我说的话 |
[23:13] | I just said I wish Superman would’ve said yes. | 我说 我希望超人能答应我 |
[23:16] | – Did you get that? – No, we didn’t. | – 你们听到了没? – 没 我们没听到 |
[23:18] | Well, say it again. Loudly. | 哦 再说一次 大声点 |
[23:20] | I just said I wish Superman would’ve just said yes! | 我刚刚说 我希望超人能答应我 |
[23:27] | (超人以沉默 回应小孩子 ) | |
[23:32] | Miss Lane! | 莲 巴小姐 |
[23:33] | Miss Lane. Take a look at this. Hot off the press. | 莲 巴小姐 看看这个 刚出炉的 |
[23:37] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天 |
[23:39] | This time he’s gone too far. Look, Clark. Look at that. | 这一次他太过分了 你看 克拉克 你看这个 |
[23:43] | Can’t wait to see the chief’s reaction. | 等不及要看我们家老编的反应了 |
[23:46] | I’m through taking it lying down. | 我不想再当软柿子了 |
[23:49] | Anybody wants me, I’ll be downtown. | 要找我的话 我在市中心 |
[23:51] | Chief look different to you? | 老编是不是不太一样? |
[23:53] | He looks like my father when he went to the bank to ask for a loan. | 就像我老爸 要去银行借钱的样子 |
[23:58] | I’m gonna make sure he’s all right. | 我去确定他是否没事 |
[24:00] | There’s nothing we can do about it. It’s Superman’s decision now. | 我们现在也没办法了 全看超人的决定 |
[24:05] | I’m sure he’ll do the right thing. | 我相信他会做出正确的决定 |
[24:46] | May the elders watch over you… | 愿长者关照你… |
[24:49] | … my son. | 吾儿 |
[24:52] | Their wisdom is all that is left of a once powerful… | 他们的智慧 是一个曾经强大与先进的星球… |
[24:55] | … and enlightened planet. | 仅剩的结晶 |
[24:59] | You must listen to them, Kal-El. | 你一定得倾听他们的声音 凯尔 |
[25:04] | Listen. | 倾听 |
[25:11] | I know I’m forbidden to interfere. | 我知道我不该干预 |
[25:14] | And yet the Earth is threatened by the same fate as Krypton’s. | 但地球遭受到与氪星 相同的威胁 |
[25:19] | The Earth is too primitive. | 地球太原始了 |
[25:21] | You can flee to new worlds… | 你可以逃到新的世界… |
[25:24] | …where war is long forgotten. | 到一个不再有战争的地方去 |
[25:28] | If you teach the Earth to put its fate in any one man… | 如果你教导地球 把命运放在一个人的肩上… |
[25:32] | …even yourself, you’re teaching them to be betrayed. | 即使那个人是你 也等于是教导他们被人背叛 |
[25:38] | Betrayed… betrayed… | 背叛…背叛… |
[25:41] | …betrayed… betrayed! | 背叛…背叛 |
[25:47] | And because the summit has failed… | 由于高峰会的失败… |
[25:50] | … we have no choice but to strive… | 我们别无选择… |
[25:54] | … to be second to none in the nuclear arms race. | 只好努力成为 核武竞赛的第一强国 |
[25:59] | To that end… | 为达这个目的… |
[26:01] | … this administration has pursued… | 本行政团队矢志追求… |
[26:04] | … and will continue to pursue… | 且将持续追求… |
[26:07] | … the most vigorous policy. | 最有效的政策 |
[26:10] | Therefore… | 因此… |
[26:15] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[26:20] | – Lois? – There you are. What happened? | – 露易丝? – 你在 怎么了? |
[26:23] | – What do you mean, what happened? – Nothing, just: | – 什么怎么了? – 没什么 只不过… |
[26:26] | “Meet in the lobby at 6 for the awards dinner. | �六点大厅见 一起参加颁奖晚宴 |
[26:28] | Wear something nice and don’t be late.” | 正式穿着 不要迟到� |
[26:31] | – Was it some other Lois? – I’m sorry, I completely forgot. | – 难道你是对别的露易丝说的吗? – 我很抱歉 我完全忘了 |
[26:35] | Okay, go get your penguin suit on and we’ll go. | 好 你穿上你的燕尾服 我们出发了 |
[26:38] | I’d rather not, if you don’t mind. I’ve got a lot of thinking to do. | 如果你不介意的话 我不想去 我还有很多事得想一想 |
[26:43] | But you go ahead. Okay? | 不过 你去吧 好吗? |
[26:48] | Clark? | 克拉克? |
[26:50] | Something’s wrong, isn’t it? | 有什么麻烦吗? |
[26:55] | – Is there anything I can do? – Yes, you can, as a matter of fact. | – 我能帮忙吗? – 是的 事实上 你能帮忙 |
[27:00] | – What? – Could we go get some fresh air? | – 什么? – 我们出去呼吸一下新群空气好吗? |
[27:05] | Fresh air? | 新群空气? |
[27:07] | Fresh air. Fresh air, sure. | 新群空气 新鲜空气 当然 |
[27:10] | Sure, Clark. Sure. | 当然 克拉克 当然 |
[27:12] | Who needs chicken with all the fixings anyway? | 谁稀罕配菜一堆的好吃鸡肉呢? |
[27:14] | Let’s go. Come on. Let’s get some fresh air. | 咱们走 快 咱们去呼吸新鲜的空气 |
[27:18] | Breathe. Do you feel better? | 吸气 你觉得好一点了吗? |
[27:22] | Clark? | 克拉克? |
[27:23] | Clark? Clark, things aren’t that bad! Stop! | 克拉克?克拉克 事情没那么糟 不要 |
[27:26] | Oh, Clark! | 哦 克拉克 |
[27:28] | Clark! Clark! | 克拉克 克拉克 |
[27:39] | Superman! | 超人 |
[28:01] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[28:02] | Great. | 好极了 |
[28:13] | Hey, look at that. | 嘿 你看那边 |
[28:27] | There you go. Bye-bye! | 放手 拜拜罗 |
[28:59] | – How’d you like going solo? – I loved it. | – 喜不喜欢一个人飞? – 我喜欢 |
[29:02] | But not as much as being with you. | 不过 更喜欢跟你一起飞翔 |
[29:04] | I needed to be with you too. You make me laugh. | 我也需要和你在一起 你给我带来欢笑 |
[29:11] | You’re the only one I can talk to, Lois. | 你是唯一可以跟我谈的人 露易丝 |
[29:14] | See, sometimes I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. | 有的时候我也不知道 该怎么做才好 |
[29:20] | I’m always here for you, you know that. | 你永远可以来找我 你是知道的 |
[29:24] | And you’ll do the right thing, no matter what. You always have. | 无论如何 你都会做出正确的决定 你一向都可以 |
[29:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:30] | – You know something? – What? | – 你知道吗? – 什么? |
[29:32] | – You don’t even know my name. – Kal-El. | – 你甚至不晓得我的名字 – 凯尔 |
[29:39] | You remember, don’t you? | 你记得的 不是吗? |
[29:42] | I remember everything. | 我记得一切 |
[29:43] | “Never set one of them above the rest. Love all humanity instead.” | �不要偏爱一人 要博爱全人类� |
[29:52] | That’s not fair. | 真是不公平 |
[30:20] | Lois. | 露易丝 |
[30:21] | Lois, it’s time to go. We’ll be late. | 露易丝 该走了 我们快迟到了 |
[30:27] | What am I doing out here freezing my butt off? | 我干嘛跑到外面来 冻死人了? |
[30:30] | Oh, you wanted some fresh air. | 哦 你想要呼吸新鲜的空气 |
[30:33] | Oh, no that’s okay. I don’t want to catch a cold. | 哦 不 没关系 我可不要受冻威冒 |
[30:37] | I feel kind of weird, like I’m jetlagged or something. | 我觉得怪怪的 好像有点虚脱的成觉 |
[30:42] | – Jeepers! – Like I’m going crazy. | – 哎呀 – 我好像疯了 |
[30:45] | – How about you? Are you still down? – Nope. Things are pretty clear. | – 你呢?你的心情还不好吗? – 没 事情很清楚了 |
[30:50] | Good. Too much thinking wears down your batteries. | 很好 想太多会让你没电的 |
[30:56] | Clark, you gotta go with your gut. | 克拉克 你得提起勇气向前走 |
[31:00] | Come on. | 走了 |
[31:07] | Okay, here you go, Jeremy. | 好 给你 杰洛米 |
[31:09] | Mr. Warfield wants me to get shots of you with local color… | 华菲尔先生想给你拍一些 带本地色彩的东西… |
[31:12] | …but I can’t think of anything. | 可是我还没什么点子 |
[31:16] | – Hi, Jeremy. – Superman! | – 嗨 杰洛米 – 超人 |
[31:18] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[31:20] | What a scoop! | 我们的独家报导 |
[31:23] | – How’d you like to take a walk? – Sure! | – 你想散散步吗? – 当然 |
[31:25] | Jimmy, come on. | 吉米 走了 |
[31:41] | You can’t! You’ll get towed. | 你不行 你的车会被拖吊的 |
[31:44] | Do you know how much a ticket costs? | 你知道一张罚单要多少钱吗? |
[31:47] | Lacy, it’s only money. | 蕾西 钱财乃身外之物 |
[31:57] | Will you wait for me upstairs in the gallery? | 杰洛米 你可以在楼上的回廊等我吗? |
[32:00] | Sure, okay. | 当然好 |
[32:01] | – Good luck, Superman. – Thanks. | – 祝你幸运 超人 – 谢谢 |
[32:13] | I saved you a seat. | 我帮你留了座位 |
[32:20] | All right, Superman! | 加油 超人 |
[32:24] | I don’t represent any country but I’d like to address the delegates. | 我不代表任何国家 不过我想向各位代表发官 |
[32:28] | Well, in that case, you will need a sponsor. | 哦 那你需要有与会国附议 |
[32:34] | I believe that will do. Please. | 我想这样子就可以了 请 |
[32:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:44] | What’s he gonna say? | 他要说什么? |
[32:46] | Something wonderful. | 说很好的事情 |
[32:49] | Madam Secretary… | 秘书长女士… |
[32:51] | …honorable delegates, ladies and gentlemen. | 各位可敬的代表 各位女士 各位先生 |
[32:55] | For many years now I’ve lived among you as… | 多年来 我作为一个… |
[32:58] | …a visitor. I’ve seen the beauty of your many cultures. | 与大家常在一起的过客 我欣赏你们许多文化的美 |
[33:03] | I’ve felt joy in your magnificent accomplishments. | 我成受到你们许多成就的喜悦 |
[33:06] | I’ve also seen the folly of your wars. | 我也见识到许多愚昧的战争 |
[33:10] | As of today I’m not a visitor anymore, because the Earth… | 直到今天 我不再是一个过客 因为地球… |
[33:15] | …is my home too. | 已经是我的家乡了 |
[33:17] | We can’t live in fear. And I can’t stand… | 我们不能活在恐惧中 我无法置身事外… |
[33:20] | …idly by and watch us stumble into the madness… | 目睹我们疯狂的跌入… |
[33:24] | …of possible nuclear destruction. | 可能的核子毁灭危机 |
[33:26] | I’ve come to a decision. | 我已经有了决定 |
[33:29] | I’m going to do what our governments have been unwilling to do. | 我要执行我们各个政府 不愿意或无法去执行的事情 |
[33:33] | Effective immediately, I’m going to rid our planet of all nuclear weapons. | 从现在开始 我要着手去除 我们这星球所有的核子武器 |
[33:39] | All right, Superman! | 好耶 超人 |
[33:44] | Way to go, Superman! | 说得好 超人 |
[34:03] | Missile test Alpha, all systems go. | 飞弹初步测试 所有系统运作正常 |
[34:05] | – Three… two… one. | 三 二 一 |
[34:08] | (发射) | |
[35:57] | Oh! | 哦 |
[35:58] | Oh. Nice to see you guys! | 哦 很高兴看到大家 |
[36:03] | Why don’t you just relax there. I’ll get on with the introductions: | 你们何不放轻松 我来给大家介绍一下 |
[36:08] | Dixie. | 迪丝 |
[36:09] | And Trixie. | 以及崔丝 |
[36:13] | From the land of the free, the home of the great cost overrun, Harry Howler: | 来自我们的自由大地 与透支王国的哈利霍乐 |
[36:19] | Nuclear strategist from America’s top think tank. | 他是美国最高阶智库的 核武战略家 |
[36:22] | And a great little warmonger in his own right. | 也是独立作业的伟大战争贩子 |
[36:25] | A hearty bienvenue to Jean-Pierre Dubois: | 接着 我们由衷欢迎 尚皮耶柏博斯 |
[36:28] | Nuclear warhead dealer to the world. | 他是全球的核子弹头交易商 |
[36:31] | His motto is: | 他的座右铭是… |
[36:33] | “If you didn’t buy it from Jean-Pierre… | �如果你不是向尚皮耶买的… |
[36:36] | …you didn’t buy it on the black market.” | 你就不是买到黑市价格� |
[36:39] | General Romoff. | 罗莫夫将军 |
[36:41] | A lot of people think of you as the “Mad Russian.” | 许多人视你为�俄国疯子� |
[36:45] | I like to think of you as just madly eccentric. | 我则视你为疯狂才子 |
[36:49] | Please be seated. | 请坐 |
[36:53] | Look guys. I know you’re all choked up, kind of overcome with joy… | 各位 我知道你们都成到激动 有点难以平复… |
[36:57] | …that Superman has ended the arms race. | 超人终结武器竞赛 所带来的喜悦 |
[37:01] | But if we work together, we can make the world safe… | 不过 只要我们合作无问 我们此可以确保全世界… |
[37:05] | …for war profits. | 战争利润的安全 |
[37:07] | Get to the point. | 麻烦你说重点 |
[37:08] | The point is, I, Lex Luthor, greatest criminal mind of the modern era… | 重点在于 我 雷克斯路瑟 当代最伟大的犯罪者… |
[37:12] | …have found a way to destroy Superman. | 已经找到一个摧毁超人的方法 |
[37:15] | Behold, my unscrupulous friends… | 请看 我严谨的好友… |
[37:20] | Shut those blinds. | 把窗帘关起来 |
[37:21] | – The sun is hurting my eyes! – Exactly. | – 阳光刺痛我的眼 – 正是 |
[37:25] | You know what the sun is? | 你知道太阳是什么吗? |
[37:27] | It’s nothing more than a huge nuclear bomb… | 太阳只是一座巨大的核子弹… |
[37:30] | …a bomb with so much radiation, it’d incinerate the average man like that! | 是一颗含有很多幅射能的炸弹 能将一个正常人化为灰烬 |
[37:35] | Yes, but Superman is no average man. | 对 可是超人并非常人 |
[37:39] | Aha, right! | 啊 没错 |
[37:42] | What is your plan? | 你有什么计划? |
[37:44] | Boys, old Lex here has kind of a secret recipe… | 各位 我这个老雷克斯 有个秘密配方… |
[37:48] | …a genetic stew in this dish, if you will. | 这道主菜可以称之为基因浓汤 |
[37:53] | If you’ll help me put this on one of your missiles… | 只要你们帮我把这东西 放在你们的一个飞弹上面… |
[37:56] | …I promise you, Superman will have the biggest surprise of his life. | 我可以保证 超人就会得到 他一生中最大的意外惊喜 |
[38:01] | I’ll introduce him to his first nightmare, a “Nuclear Man.” | 我要把他介绍给他的第一个噩梦 一个�核能超人� |
[38:05] | He’ll pierce his skin. He’ll make him mortal. He’ll become sick. | 他将会刺穿超人的皮肤 他将可让超人变常人 变病人 |
[38:10] | We’ll dance on his grave. | 我们将可在超人的坟上起舞 |
[38:12] | Why should we deal with a notorious scoundrel like you? | 我们干嘛跟你这种 恶名昭彰的坏蛋打交道? |
[38:16] | Remember my motto: | 别忘了我的座右铭… |
[38:17] | “The more fear you make, the more loot you take.” | �制造的恐惧愈多 换取的战利品说愈多� |
[38:20] | And the more missiles you guys sell… | 卖出的飞弹也愈多… |
[38:22] | Yes, but what’s in it for you? | 对 那对你有什么好处呢? |
[38:28] | A tiny commission. | 就是小小的佣金 |
[38:31] | Something appropriate. | 恰到好处的佣金 |
[38:34] | A number… | 一个… |
[38:36] | …with a lot of zeros behind it. | 后面跟着很多零的数目 |
[38:46] | Lenny. | 蓝尼 |
[38:48] | The new genetic material. | 新的基因物质 |
[38:52] | And now, Leonard… | 小蓝尼… |
[38:55] | …your Uncle Lex… | 你的雷克斯伯伯… |
[38:56] | …with this protoplasm that I have grown from Superman’s hair cells… | 用这个从超人的头发细胞 培养出来的原生质… |
[39:02] | …will duplicate creation itself. | 就可以复制再生系统 |
[39:07] | Now the fabric. | 纤维给我 |
[39:11] | Uncle Lex, this ain’t gonna cover him. | 伯伯 这一点点布是不够遮的 |
[39:15] | The computer inside will… | 内部的电脑将会… |
[39:19] | …leave enough material to maintain the high moral standards… | 保留足够的材料 以维续我一向坚持的… |
[39:23] | …that I’ve always subscribed to. | 高道德标准 |
[39:26] | Know what this means, Uncle Lex? | 知道这代表什么吗 伯伯? |
[39:28] | What? | 什么? |
[39:30] | We’re gonna be parents. | 我们要为人父母了 |
[39:31] | (美国空军 梅森堡基地) | |
[40:02] | – What’s your name, sergeant? – York, sir. | – 你叫什么名字 士官? – 约克 长官 |
[40:04] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[40:09] | (美国空军) | |
[40:38] | Launch control. Yes, sir. | 发射控制组 是 长官 |
[40:40] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[40:42] | There’s a weather problem. We gotta hold. | 发生气候的问题 我们必须暂缓 |
[40:45] | Hold? | 暂缓? |
[40:47] | – What’s your name, son? – Goram. | – 你叫什么名字 孩子? – 哥伦 |
[40:49] | “Goram, sir.” | 要说�哥伦 长官� |
[40:51] | – Goram, sir. – Goram, you know your code book? | – 哥伦 长官 – 哥伦 你熟背你的规则簿吗? |
[40:53] | Of course, sir. | 当然 长官 |
[40:55] | 2706, inclement override. Fire on my command. Fire. | 2706条 遇天候恶劣时 听我的命令发射 发射 |
[40:59] | Yes, sir. Stand by to launch. | 是的 长官 准备发射 |
[41:04] | Ten… nine… | 十 九… |
[41:19] | Missed us. | 没打到 |
[42:38] | Reach out. | 伸展 |
[42:40] | Come on. | 快 |
[42:43] | Down. | 向下 |
[42:45] | Reach out. | 向外 |
[42:46] | And stretch. | 向上 |
[42:49] | Down. | 下 |
[42:50] | Up. | 上 |
[42:52] | – Clark, are you okay? – I think I better sit this one out. | – 克拉克 你还好吗? – 我最好坐下来看就好 |
[42:55] | You sure? This would be great for your series on the young Metropolis. | 真的要吗?这是你报导 大都会年轻人的好题材 |
[43:00] | Let’s try it again. Come on. | 我们再试一次 来嘛 |
[43:02] | Two, three, four. | 二 三 四 |
[43:05] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[43:08] | – I don’t think so. – What, are you okay? | – 我看不行 – 什么 你还好吧? |
[43:19] | 28 28. | |
[43:21] | 29 29. | |
[43:22] | 33 23. | |
[43:24] | – Done. Great. – Okay, you try it now. | – 可以了 很棒 – 好 现在轮你上 |
[43:27] | – Let’s set it a little higher for you. – Okay. | – 我们帮你调高一点 – 好的 |
[43:32] | Just push down. | 往下压就好了 |
[43:37] | – Are you okay? Just step down. – Need some help? | – 你还好吧?快下来 – 需要帮忙吗? |
[43:42] | Your friend doesn’t know his own strength. | 你的朋友不了解自己的力量 |
[43:45] | Clark, this is Paul. | 克拉克 这位是保罗 |
[43:47] | – He’s a trainer here. – Hi. | – 他是这里的健身教练 – 很高兴见到你 |
[43:49] | Hey, I got just the thing for you. | 嘿 我有最适合你用的 |
[43:51] | Over here, Clarky. | 过来 小克 |
[43:53] | Clarky? | 小克? |
[43:59] | It’s real nice of him to help me out. | 他真的很好 还想帮我 |
[44:01] | – He’s really good. – Here, try this one. | – 他真的很行 – 来 试试这个 |
[44:04] | Clark! Are you okay? Sorry. | – 克拉克 你没事吧?对不起 – 嗯 |
[44:07] | No pain, no gain. | 一分痛楚 一分收获 |
[44:11] | Jeez, what a jerk. | 真是一个浑球 |
[44:14] | Never realized it before. | 我以前都不知道 |
[44:17] | I guess a lot of people I know are jerks. | 我想我认识的很多人 都是浑球 |
[44:19] | Maybe you think I’m one too. That’s why you keep avoiding me. | 也许你认为我也是个浑球 所以才一直迥避我 |
[44:23] | Oh, no, I don’t think that at all. Just been really busy, that’s all. | 哦 不会 我完全没这种想法 我只是比较忙而已 |
[44:27] | But wait. | 喂 等一等 |
[44:29] | You know Lois is doing that interview with Superman about his peace mission. | 你知道露易丝要采访超人 谈谈他的和平任务 |
[44:33] | Well, I was thinking the four of us can get together and have high tea. | 嗯 我在想 我们四个人 正好可以一起喝个下午茶 |
[44:38] | It’s very chic. | 这是很时髦的 |
[44:40] | – Can you hand me those weights, Clark? – Excuse me. | – 可以把那些哑铃给我吗 克拉克? – 对不起 |
[44:44] | Wait a minute, Lacy. | 等一下 蕾西 |
[44:45] | Come early. The view is so romantic from my balcony. See you. | 早点到 从我的阳台看出去 景致很浪漫的 再见了 |
[44:50] | – Oh, sure. Here. – Not those! The other one! | – 哦 当然 给你 – 不是那些 另一个 |
[44:56] | No pain, no gain? | 一分痛楚 一分收获? |
[45:07] | What was that? | 什么声音? |
[45:11] | Uncle Lex… You’re spooking me out. | 雷克斯伯伯…你吓到我了 |
[45:17] | There. | 来了 |
[45:20] | Madam, thank you very much. | 夫人 非常成谢你 |
[45:48] | I’m incredible. | 我真是万能 |
[45:52] | Uncle Lex, he’s like… | 雷克斯伯伯 他像… |
[45:55] | He’s beautiful. He’s perfect. | 他很美丽 他很完美 |
[45:59] | Welcome home, Nuclear Man. | 欢迎回家 核能超人 |
[46:01] | Your father’s happy to see you. | 你的父亲很高兴见到你 |
[46:19] | The power of the sun has given him internally generated heat. | 太阳的能量赋予他 内部自燃的热力 |
[46:26] | I’m a… | 我是一个… |
[46:28] | You are… | 你是… |
[46:30] | I’m… What? I’m a genius? | 我是…什么?我是一个天才? |
[46:34] | I’m incredible. I’m… | 我是万能的 我是… |
[46:37] | You are nothing. | 你什么都不是 |
[46:39] | I am the father now. | 现在我才是老子 |
[46:41] | You have my voice. | 你有我的嗓音 |
[46:42] | No, you have my voice. | 不 是你有我的嗓音 |
[46:46] | Just remember, I made you. | 别忘了 是我制造你的 |
[46:48] | Yeah, you’re just an experiment, freako. | 对 你只是一个试验品 怪胎 |
[46:54] | What is that? | 这是干什么? |
[46:55] | – Oh, no. – I’m an experiment. I’m a freako. | – 哦 糟了 – 我是试验品 我是怪胎 |
[47:00] | I was just kidding about that freako line! | 我只是说怪胎只是在开玩笑的 |
[47:03] | If anybody’s a freako around here, it’s gotta be me! | 如果说这里有谁是怪胎的话 那一定是我了 |
[47:09] | Oh, wow, I’m break dancing, hey! | 哦 哇 我跳霹雳舞了 嘿 |
[47:11] | This rocks. Hey! | 酷毙了 嘿 |
[47:16] | I made you. I can destroy you. | 我能创造你 我也能摧毁你 |
[47:18] | Destroy. | 摧毁 |
[47:20] | Destroy Superman now. | 现在此摧毁超人 |
[47:22] | You sweet thing. But not quite yet, no. | 你这可爱的孩子 但还不要 不 |
[47:27] | Come here. We’ll discuss when the proper time is. | 过来 我们来讨论 什么时问比较适合 |
[47:37] | Uncle Lex. | 雷克斯伯伯 |
[47:45] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[47:47] | He’s, like… He’s, like, cold. | 他 此像…他冷掉了 |
[47:50] | Of course he is. | 当然是了 |
[47:52] | That’s his vulnerability. That’s the only way he can be stopped. | 这就是他的弱点 是唯一能阻止他的方法 |
[47:56] | What? | 什么? |
[47:58] | Lenny, my loud-mouthed nephew, he gets his energy from the sun. | 蓝尼 我的大嘴巴侄儿 他的能量来自太阳 |
[48:03] | Without it, he’s like you at night: | 失去阳光 他说像夜问的你 |
[48:06] | Useless. | 一无是处 |
[48:21] | Well, nobody’s perfect. | 没有十全十美的 |
[48:29] | I never had a double date before. This is fun. How do I look? | 我以前没参加过四人约会 很有趣 我看起来还可以吗? |
[48:35] | Illegal. Like the last six dresses you tried on. | 太性成了 就像你试穿过 那六套衣服一样 |
[48:39] | Listen, Lacy? I don’t want to burst your bubble or anything but… | 听我说 蕾西? 我不想扫你的兴或怎样 不过… |
[48:43] | …Clark’s not gonna notice what you’re wearing. | 克拉克不会注意到你穿什么的 |
[48:46] | Yes, he will. There’s Clark. | 会 他会 一定是克拉克 |
[48:48] | Okay, fix that. There you go. You look great. | 好 调整一下 可以了 你看起来棒透了 |
[48:51] | – Maybe it’s just Superman. – No. | – 也许只是超人来了 – 不会 |
[48:54] | No, Superman makes a different kind of entrance. | 不会 超人的进场方式不一样 |
[49:10] | – Hi, Lacy. – Hi, Clark. | – 嗨 蕾西 – 嗨 克拉克 |
[49:12] | Can you break a 20? Driver didn’t have any change. | 你有20块的零钱吗? 司机没钱找零 |
[49:15] | Yeah, sure. Let me get my purse. | 有 当然 我去拿我的皮包 |
[49:17] | – Hi, Lois. – Hi, Clark. | – 嗨 露易丝 – 嗨 克拉克 |
[49:19] | – Clark. – What? | – 克拉克 – 什么? |
[49:20] | You are not gonna believe this list of questions… | 你没办法相信的 这是华菲尔先生交给我问超人的… |
[49:23] | …Mr. Warfield gave me to ask Superman. Look. | 问题一长串 你自己看 |
[49:27] | “Aren’t you part of a plot to weaken our national defense?” | �你是否为降低我们国防的 一种阴谋?� |
[49:30] | – Oh, my goodness. – I think his gray matter is… | – 哦 我的天啊 – 我相信只有他的智商降低了… |
[49:33] | – How will I ask him these questions? – Well, politely I guess. | – 我怎么能问他这种问题? – 客气一点地问罗 |
[49:37] | Let’s see, I have 18 dollars and… | 我看看 我有18块钱 还有… |
[49:41] | Clark, she really likes you, so notice the dress. | 克拉克 她真的很喜欢你 你要注意她穿的衣服 |
[49:45] | …my American Express card. | 我的美国运通卡 |
[49:47] | – Dress. – Oh, hey, neat dress. | – 衣服 – 嘿 衣服很好 |
[49:50] | Well, thanks. Be right back. | 谢了 马上回来 |
[49:55] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[49:59] | Now, there’s a different kind of entrance. | 那就是不同的进场方式 |
[50:05] | – Hi, Lois. – Hello, Superman. | – 嗨 露易丝 – 哈罗 超人 |
[50:07] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[50:08] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[50:11] | Oh, Superman, this is Lacy Warfield. She’s the boss’ daughter. | 哦 超人 这位是蕾西华菲尔 她是老板的女儿 |
[50:15] | How do you do? That’s a very attractive outfit. | 你好吗?你的衣服非常迷人 |
[50:18] | – I think we better start our interview. – Excuse me. | – 我想我们最好闭始访问了 – 失陪了 |
[50:21] | Two’s company. | 双对同行 |
[50:24] | Oh, right, yeah. Yeah, I’ll go get Clark. | 哦 对了 对 对 我去找克拉克 |
[50:28] | He’s probably helping the driver change a tire, or some other good deed. | 他很可能在帮司机换轮胎 或在做什么善事 |
[50:33] | That guy. | 那家伙 |
[50:35] | – Something smells wonderful. – Oh, thank you. | – 什么东西这么香 – 哦 谢谢你 |
[50:38] | I’m cooking some scallops and some duck… | 我在煮扇贝 还有鸭子… |
[50:41] | …in this wonderful mushroom sauce with champagne. | 全是用最棒的香结酱 香槟烹调的 |
[50:45] | In case we got hungry afterwards. | 以防我们事后肚子饿 |
[50:48] | I mean, later. | 我是说 稍后 |
[50:50] | You shouldn’t have gone to all that trouble. | 你不必这么麻烦的 |
[50:59] | Should we get on with the interview? | 我们可以进行访问了吗? |
[51:01] | Yes, let’s. Let’s get on with the interview. | 好 我们 我们就进行访问了 |
[51:08] | Have you had any trouble confiscating the missiles? | 你没收飞弹的行动 有任何麻烦吗? |
[51:13] | There always was the possibility that warped individuals… | 总是有一些不正常的坏份子… |
[51:17] | …would take advantage of the world’s goodwill, but… | 想对打击这种全球的善举 不过… |
[51:21] | Is there something wrong? | 有什么不对劲的吗? |
[51:26] | Oh! My dinner! My dinner! | 哦 我的晚餮 我的晚餮 |
[51:30] | I’ll be right back. | 我 马上回来 |
[51:32] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[51:46] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[51:47] | – I missed you, Clark. – Oh. Ah, well… | – 我在想念你了 克拉克 – 哦 啊 嗯… |
[51:50] | It’s so boring with Lois and Superman. Let’s do something wild. | 跟露易丝 超人在一起很无聊 我们自己去疯一疯好了 |
[51:54] | Gee, they’re expecting us. It wouldn’t be polite. | 他们在等我们 这样很失礼 |
[51:57] | Yeah, you’re right. | 对 你对 |
[51:59] | How can one man be so square and so delicious? | 一个人怎么能如此正直 却又如此诱人? |
[52:04] | All right, let’s go chitchat. If I have to face Superman, so do you. | 好 我们去聊天好了 如果我得去面对超人 那你也要 |
[52:09] | Lacy? | 蕾西? |
[52:12] | Oh, Clark. | 哦 克拉克 |
[52:15] | Stop! | 停 |
[52:35] | I don’t believe it! I never had duck turn out so perfectly. It’s amazing! | 我真是没办法相信 我从没做过 如此完美的烤鸭 太神奇了 |
[52:40] | I’m out here, Lois. | 我在外面 露易丝 |
[52:41] | Oh. | 哦 |
[52:56] | – Isn’t it beautiful? – Yes, it is beautiful. | – 是不是很美? – 对 是很美 |
[53:00] | The whole world is beautiful. | 整个世界都很美 |
[53:03] | I’ve always felt moments like this should be shared with someone you… | 我一直觉得像这么美好的时刻 就该与某一个… |
[53:09] | Someone you care a lot about. | 某一个你在乎的人共享 |
[53:14] | Isn’t that the doorbell? | 那是门铃声吗? |
[53:16] | Yes. | 对 |
[53:34] | Lacy! | 蕾西 |
[53:37] | Where’s Clark? | 克拉克人呢? |
[53:38] | He started to get in the elevator… | 他原先是要走进电梯… |
[53:40] | Oh, never mind, it’s a long story. | 哦 算了 说来话长 |
[53:43] | It always is with Clark. | 克拉克老是这样 |
[53:46] | Oh, great, that’s him. | 哦 太好了 他来了 |
[53:50] | – Clark? – Hi. | – 克拉克? – 嗨 |
[53:52] | Those bellboys ought to look where they’re going. | 雅车小弟得注意方向才行 |
[53:54] | Superman? | 超人? |
[53:56] | – I’m so glad you’re back. – Is dinner ready? Can we eat? | – 我很高兴你回来了 – 晚餮好了吗?可以吃了吗? |
[54:00] | – Yeah, let’s go sit down. – Oh, great. | – 对 我们去坐下了 – 哦 太好了 |
[54:07] | – Sorry! – My goodness! No, that’s okay. | – 对不起 – 我的天 不 没关系的 |
[54:09] | Just leave it there, Clark. It’s stuck on your pants. | 不用弄了 克拉克 会沾到你的裤子上的 |
[54:12] | Yeah, let me just get a rag. Excuse me, be right back. | 对 我去弄个抹布擦 对不起 马上回来 |
[54:20] | Where’s Clark? | 克拉克呢? |
[54:23] | Hello, Dolly Hello, Dolly | 哈罗 超人娘子 哈罗 超人娘子 |
[54:27] | It’s so nice to have me back Where I belong | 很高兴我又能回到 属于我的天地 |
[54:33] | Don’t be concerned, Blue Boy. You’re the only one who can hear me. | 别太在意 忧郁的男孩 只有你听得到我的声音 |
[54:36] | It’s my own private frequency. You might call it “Lex TV.” | 这是我的私人频率 你可以称之为《雷克斯电视台》 |
[54:40] | Look to your left, tall, dark and handsome. | 往你的左边看 高大 黝黑的师哥 |
[54:44] | I’m gonna blow 20 stories off that building, give or take a floor or two. | 我打算将那栋大楼炸掉20层 误差值在一两层 |
[54:49] | Peace. | 和平 |
[54:51] | Men. | 男人哪 |
[54:53] | I hope Clark’s okay. I better look. | 但愿克拉克没事 我最好去看一下 |
[54:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[54:59] | I’m sorry, but an emergency’s come up. My apologies to Miss Warfield. | 很抱歉 不过临时有紧急的事 代我向华菲尔小姐道歉 |
[55:04] | Oh, but… | 哦 可是… |
[55:05] | Superman! Take me with you! I can cover the story! | 超人 带我一起去 我可以顺便采访 |
[55:11] | You seen Clark? | 你有看到克拉克吗? |
[55:22] | Guess who. It’s your old friend Lex. | 猜猜我是谁? 你的老朋友雷克斯 |
[55:27] | I suspect if you’d actually planted a bomb, you’d be miles away by now. | 我想 如果你真的藏了炸弹 你早此逃得远远的了 |
[55:32] | This is my nephew Lenny. | 这是我的侄儿蓝尼 |
[55:34] | He worships me. | 他崇拜我 |
[55:35] | The dude of steel. Boy, are you gonna get it! | 铁血汉子 哇 你这下子惨了 |
[55:41] | Silly me, thinking that I could fool a super guy. | 真笨 我还以为 我可以瞒过一个超级英雄 |
[55:46] | You’re right. No bomb. | 你说对了 没有炸弹 |
[55:48] | It’s just that you’re so involved in this world peace bit… | 只是你忙着做世界和平的事情… |
[55:52] | …you don’t have time for social calls. | 根本没空拜访老朋友 |
[55:55] | I confess, I tricked you. | 我坦承 我骗你了 |
[55:58] | You look great. | 你看起来很棒 |
[55:59] | Never mind the small talk. What are you up to? | 别客套了 你到底想干嘛? |
[56:04] | You know you’re a workaholic? | 你知道你是个工作狂吗? |
[56:06] | You’re playing a good guy 24 hours a day. | 你一天24小时当好人 |
[56:09] | Why don’t you stop and smell the roses? | 何不停下脚步 闻闻玫块花香? |
[56:11] | Get yourself a hobby? A pet? A kitten, a puppy? | 或培养个嗜好?养只宠物? 小猫 小狗这类的? |
[56:14] | I know you hate children and animals. What are you doing back in Metropolis? | 大家都知道你讨厌小孩跟动物 你回大都会来干什么呢? |
[56:19] | I want to be first to introduce you to the new kid on the block. | 我想把在我们这里混的新角色 第一个介绍给你 |
[56:37] | Look closely at the cell structure. | 仔细看看那细胞的结构 |
[56:40] | You see anything familiar? | 有没有看到什么眼熟的? |
[56:43] | You’ve already broken all the laws of man. | 你早此把人类的法律破坏殆尽 |
[56:45] | Now you’ve broken the laws of nature too. | 现在又要破坏大自然的法则 |
[56:48] | I can only assume you hid a device… | 我只能推测你把某种装置藏在… |
[56:51] | …in a missile I hurled into the sun. | 一枚被我抛入太阳的飞弹里 |
[56:54] | Mr. Muscle, I’m gonna really miss these little chats we have together. | 肌肉男先生 我以后真的会很怀念 这些闲话家常的片段 |
[56:58] | You’re the only one who can keep up with me. | 你是唯一跟得上我的智慧的人 |
[57:00] | – Lenny! – What? | – 蓝尼 – 干嘛? |
[57:03] | I wanna propose a toast. | 我想邀大家举杯致意 |
[57:06] | To a nice guy, who’s about to finish last. | 敬一个好人 一个即将走到终点的好人 |
[57:14] | Destroy Superman! | 摧毁超人 |
[57:16] | Later. | 等一下 |
[57:18] | He’s a little bit anxious. Can you blame him? | 他有点迫不及待 你能怪他吗? |
[57:22] | Not one of your great thinkers. | 他可不是什么伟大的思想家 |
[57:24] | But I, in all modesty, am. | 不过 在下我是 |
[57:28] | The touching thing about this plan is you helped me devise it. | 这个计划最成人的地方在于 是你协助我设计这个作品的 |
[57:32] | Prison has twisted your mind into a delusional state. | 牢狱生活使你的的思想 扭曲到一种狂乱的境界 |
[57:36] | No, no, no. Listen. | 不 不 不 听好 |
[57:38] | When I escaped from prison I had one thing on my mind: | 我脱离牢狱时 脑子里只有清楚的一件事… |
[57:41] | The end of Superman. | 超人之死 |
[57:43] | So there I was, the first time in my life… | 所以这是 我生命中… |
[57:46] | …that I didn’t have a long-range, truly devious, criminal scheme. | 初次没有设计一个大规模 又是真正邪恶的犯罪计划 |
[57:51] | And then I came up with it. | 然后 我想到了这个 |
[57:54] | With this guy… | 有了这家伙… |
[57:55] | …and you gone… | 加上你又挂了… |
[57:57] | …I’ll make a fortune rearming the world. | 我就可以透过全球的再武装 赚大钱了 |
[58:00] | You’d risk global nuclear war for your own personal financial gain. | 你为了个人的私利 让世界冒着核战的危机 |
[58:04] | Nobody wants war. I just want to keep the threat alive. | 没有人想要打仗的 我只是要让这种威胁存在 |
[58:11] | Nifty, huh? | 俏皮吧? |
[58:17] | Good night, sweet prince. | 晚安了 王子阁下 |
[58:21] | Parting is… | 天下… |
[58:23] | …inevitable. | 无不散筵席 |
[58:25] | Destroy Superman! | 摧毁超人 |
[58:28] | First, I have fun. | 我要先玩一玩 |
[59:34] | Help me! | 救我 |
[59:45] | Thanks, Superman! | 谢谢你 超人 |
[1:02:02] | 真是伟大的奇� | |
[1:02:04] | 没什么 祝大家愉快 | |
[1:05:22] | I said I’d get you to run one of our papers yourself… | 我说过 我会让你经营一家 属于你自己的报社… |
[1:05:25] | …and I meant it. | 我不是开玩笑的 |
[1:05:27] | (《蕾西华菲尔出版社》) | |
[1:05:28] | Congratulations, Miss Publisher. | 恭喜 发行人小姐 |
[1:05:31] | Thank you, Daddy, that’s very nice. | 谢谢你 爸爸 太好了 |
[1:05:33] | Step into your office. | 请进你的办公室 |
[1:05:38] | – Where’d this come from? – Somebody brought it in. | – 这是哪里来的? – 有人送进来的 |
[1:05:41] | We bought it, cheap. | 我们买的 很便宜 |
[1:05:42] | Okay… This time you’ve gone too far. | 好…这一次你真的太过分了 |
[1:05:45] | (超人已死?) | |
[1:05:47] | You can print your stupid rag without Lois Lane. | 你可以发行你的三流报纸 别想用露易丝莲恩的名字 |
[1:05:53] | And you certainly have no right to this! | 你绝对没有权利拿这东西 |
[1:05:57] | – Lois, I’m sorry! – Let her go, darling. | – 露易丝 我很抱歉 – 让她走 亲爱的 |
[1:06:00] | I mean, she’s useless. | 我是说 她没有利用价值了 |
[1:06:02] | And while you’re at it, fire that Clark Kent. | 你顺便也把克拉克肯特开除吧 |
[1:06:05] | He hasn’t been around. He hasn’t even telephoned. | 他没来上班 他连电话都没打来 |
[1:06:08] | I know, I’m worried about him. | 我知道 我也在担心他 |
[1:06:10] | Oh, kitten… | 哦 小猫咪… |
[1:06:12] | …didn’t we have a talk about personal involvement with the help? | 我们不是讨论过主管跟下属 别涉及什么关系了吗? |
[1:06:17] | – Now that you’re the publisher… – Daddy. | – 现在你可是发行人了… – 爸爸 |
[1:06:20] | – Yes, darling. – Stuff it! | – 是 亲爱的 – 给我住口 |
[1:06:25] | Lois! Lois, I’m sorry. | 露易丝 露易丝 我很抱歉 |
[1:06:28] | I promise you I had nothing to do with that. | 我保证 我跟此事无关 |
[1:06:37] | Have you heard from Clark? | 你有克拉克的消息吗? |
[1:06:43] | No. | 没有 |
[1:07:08] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:07:10] | Oh, Lois. | 哦 露易丝 |
[1:07:13] | – What are you doing here? – I knew it. | – 你来做什么? – 我就知道 |
[1:07:16] | I just have a really bad flu. What do you mean you knew it? | 我得了重成冒 你就知道 是什么意思? |
[1:07:20] | How did you know? | 你怎么会知道? |
[1:07:23] | You haven’t been to work. You haven’t called the office. | 你没去上班 你没打电话进办公室 |
[1:07:27] | You haven’t even called me back. How could you not call me back? | 你连我的电话都不回 你怎么可以不回我的电话? |
[1:07:34] | Whatever it is, I guess you’ve got your reasons. | 好吧 无论如何 我相信你有你的理由 |
[1:07:39] | But I knew you were here, you know? | 知道吗?我早知道你在这里 |
[1:07:42] | Somehow… | 不知道怎么搞的… |
[1:07:44] | …something pulled me here. | 就是有某种力量把我拉过来 |
[1:07:47] | I always know when Superman’s in trouble. | 只要超人有麻烦 我就会知道 |
[1:07:49] | Superman? Something’s happened to him? | 超人?他出什么事了? |
[1:07:53] | Everybody’s saying that he’s dead but… | 大家都说他死了 可是… |
[1:07:56] | …that can’t be true, I just know it. I feel it in my heart. | 不是真的 我说是知道 我的内心可以威受到 |
[1:08:01] | I think he just needs help. | 我想他只是需要协助而已 |
[1:08:03] | Wherever he is, Lois, I’m sure he’ll manage. | 无论他在哪里 露易丝 我相信他会撑过难关的 |
[1:08:07] | Well, if he can’t manage… | 嗯 如果他撑不过去… |
[1:08:11] | …and if he really is in trouble… | 如果他真的有麻烦了… |
[1:08:14] | …then there’s a few things I’d like to tell him. | 那我有几件事想要告诉他 |
[1:08:21] | I’d tell him… | 我要告诉他… |
[1:08:23] | …that I will always cherish the time we spent together. | 我会永远珍惜与他共度的时光 |
[1:08:28] | And that I never expected anything in return. | 我不会要求任何回报 |
[1:08:32] | And no matter… | 无论… |
[1:08:35] | …how few minutes I saw him for, it always made me happy. | 我见到他的时问有多么短暂 我永远威到无比的快乐 |
[1:08:39] | And I would tell him that I love him… | 我还要告诉他 我爱他… |
[1:08:43] | …and that I’ll always love him. | 我将永远爱着他 |
[1:08:46] | And that… | 还有… |
[1:08:47] | …whatever… | 无论… |
[1:08:50] | …happens to the world… | 世上发生什么事情… |
[1:08:53] | …I know that… | 我知道… |
[1:08:55] | …he’s doing his best to make sure it’s all right for the rest of us. | 他已经尽力 要确保我们大家的安全了 |
[1:09:00] | Well, wherever he is, Lois… | 无论他人在哪里 露易丝… |
[1:09:02] | …I know that he would want to thank you. | 我知道他会想要成谢你 |
[1:09:13] | Listen, I’m pretty tired, you know? | 听我说 我很累了 知道吗? |
[1:09:16] | So I think I’ll just rest here for a while. Okay? | 我想我还是在这里休息一下 好吗? |
[1:09:20] | I’ll be fine. | 我会好起来的 |
[1:09:22] | It’s okay. Please? | 没关系的 好吗? |
[1:09:28] | – I hope you feel better, Clark. – Thanks. | – 希望你觉得好多了 克拉克 – 谢谢 |
[1:09:41] | If you do see him, or hear from him… | 如果你有看到他 或听到他的消 急… |
[1:09:48] | …he might need this. | 他可能会需要这个 |
[1:09:58] | Oh, Lex. | 哦 雷克斯 |
[1:09:59] | We’re all very pleased at all the nuclear missiles and arms… | 我们很高兴你帮我们卖出去 那么多的… |
[1:10:04] | …you’ve helped us sell… | 核子飞弹与武器… |
[1:10:06] | …and we’ve decided to increase your commission. | 所以我们决定调高你的佣金 |
[1:10:10] | Oh, guys, really, that’s great. | 哦 各位 真的 太棒了 |
[1:10:14] | It is the least we could do. | 这是我们最起码能做的 |
[1:10:16] | Well, I had another idea. Gentlemen… | 我有别的主意 各位先生… |
[1:10:19] | …I’ve decided to assume control of the company. | 我决定要回去掌管公司 |
[1:10:30] | My first official act, of course, is to say: | 我的第一步正式行动 当然此是要说… |
[1:10:33] | “You’re fired!” | �你们被炒鱿鱼了 � |
[1:10:36] | You’re mad! | 你疯了 |
[1:10:37] | Oh, really? | 是吗? |
[1:10:49] | If you want a reference for work… | 如果你们想要推荐函找工作… |
[1:10:51] | …forget it! | 别作梦 |
[1:10:56] | That’s a good bit. | 表演得很好 |
[1:10:59] | You know with my brains, and your… Frankly, your… | 你知道 以我的智慧加上你的… 坦白说 你的… |
[1:11:04] | …brawn, the possibilities are absolutely staggering. | 肌肉 各种可能性都是很可观的 |
[1:11:07] | You know, I could be president, emperor, king. | 知道吗?我可以成为 总统 大帝或国王 |
[1:11:11] | See how scared those guys were? | 看到那些人有多害怕了吗? |
[1:11:13] | And what do you fear? | 那你怕什么呢? |
[1:11:16] | What? Now? With Superman dead, and you’re on my team? | 什么?现在吗?超人死了 又有你在我的班底? |
[1:11:21] | It’s like you’re the best power forward ever. What’s to fear? | 你就像是一股向前雅进的动力 有什么好害怕的? |
[1:11:39] | All that remains of Krypton’s energy is yours. | 氪星所剩的能源全都是你的了 |
[1:11:44] | After it is gone… | 在能源消失后… |
[1:11:46] | … you will belong solely to your new home. | 你就只属于你的新家园了 |
[1:11:51] | If our dying planet can save your life, my son… | 如果我们垂死的星球 能拯救你的生命 吾儿… |
[1:11:56] | … we have not died in vain. | 我们的死就有意义了 |
[1:12:27] | (你最爱的报刊的新发行人) | |
[1:13:05] | – Where is the woman? – You’ll never find her. | – 那个女人在哪里? – 你永远找不到她的 |
[1:13:08] | If you will not tell me, I will hurt people. | 如果你不告诉我 我就要伤害人类 |
[1:13:33] | Stop! Don’t do it, the people! | 住手 不要 人命关天 |
[1:14:34] | All right, stop! That’s enough! | 好了 住手 够了 |
[1:14:36] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[1:14:37] | You win. I’ll take you to her. | 你赢了 我带你去找她 |
[1:15:11] | – Where is she? – Far away from here and safe. | – 她在哪里? – 安全遥远的地方 |
[1:15:15] | Don’t go in, she’s not in there! | 别进去 她不在那里面 |
[1:15:28] | (危险 电梯绞缆室) | |
[1:19:17] | We’ve gotta tone down these headlines. | 我们得润饰这些标题 |
[1:19:20] | Tone down our headlines? That’s all the common man reads! | 润饰我们的标题? 这些都是一般人爱看的 |
[1:19:24] | – We can do with less sensationalism. – Less sensational papers go broke. | – 我们可以别那么煽情 – 不煽情 报社就喝西北风了 |
[1:19:29] | I thought I taught you long ago that the business of newspapers is business. | 我以为我老早说教过你了 报社的经营就是做生意 |
[1:19:33] | No, Daddy… | 不 爸爸… |
[1:19:35] | …our business is journalism. | 我们是做报导的 |
[1:19:37] | We can’t keep being so irresponsible… | 我们不可以 老是这么不负责任… |
[1:19:40] | …or we’ll lead everyone into disaster. | 不然我们会把大众导向灾难 |
[1:19:42] | Don’t be overdramatic, young lady. | 别太戏剧化了 小姑娘 |
[1:19:44] | What kind of disaster could we possibly help bring about? | 我们哪有可能 带出什么大灾难? |
[1:19:50] | Lacy! | 蕾西 |
[1:21:24] | What’s going on? Hey! | 怎么搞的?嘿 |
[1:21:36] | (华菲尔出版社) | |
[1:21:37] | (每日星球报) | |
[1:21:42] | Are you sure you know what you’re doing, Mr. White? | 你真的知道自己在做什么 怀特先生? |
[1:21:45] | Well… | 嗯… |
[1:21:48] | Here comes Mr. Warfield. | 华菲尔先生来了 |
[1:21:50] | You better have a good explanation… | 你最好有很好的解释… |
[1:21:53] | …or else you’ll be talking to your lawyers from jail. | 不然你就要在牢里 跟你的律师说话了 |
[1:21:56] | You know, I’m not a tycoon. | 你知道 我不是什么钜子 |
[1:21:58] | I’m just an old reporter. | 我只是一个老记者 |
[1:22:00] | But I’ve read enough in my own newspaper… | 不过我自己的报纸看很多了… |
[1:22:03] | …about hostile takeovers at big companies. | 我了解大公司恶意的接收 |
[1:22:06] | You, Mr. Warfield, must have been asleep at the wheel. | 你 华菲尔先生 一定是睡着了 |
[1:22:09] | Because I’ve convinced the bankers of this city… | 因为我已经说服 这个城市的银行家… |
[1:22:12] | …that our Daily Planet should be treated like a natural resource… | 我们的《每日星球报》 应被视为一种天然资源加以保护… |
[1:22:17] | …protected from predators. | 以免受到掠夺者的侵略 |
[1:22:19] | I convinced them to lend me the money. I bought the outstanding shares. | 我说服他们把钱借给我 我买下多出来的股份 |
[1:22:23] | And you, Mr. Warfield, are now a minority shareholder. | 所以你 华菲尔先生 现在只是小股东 |
[1:22:29] | Everyone, back to work. | 大家回去工作了 |
[1:22:31] | Way to tell him, chief! | 说得好极了 老编 |
[1:22:35] | Well, I’m sorry. You win some and you lose some. | 我很抱歉 人总有输赢 |
[1:22:38] | Now this is what I call a newspaper. | 这才叫报纸 |
[1:22:41] | Compliments of The Daily Planet. | 《每日星球报》致赠 |
[1:22:44] | – Have a nice day. We did it! – We’re back! | – 祝你有美好的- 天 我们成功了 – 我们又开张了 |
[1:22:51] | – Hi, am I late? – Hi, how you doing? | – 嘿 我迟到了吗? – 嗨 你还好吗? |
[1:22:53] | It must’ve been some effort for you to drag yourself out of bed. | 让你下病床来一定很不容易 |
[1:22:57] | I’m feeling a lot better. I had a visit from a good nurse. | 我觉得好多了 有一个很好的护士去看我 |
[1:23:01] | It must’ve been good medicine because she said you were really ill. | 一定带了很好的药 因为她说你病得很重 |
[1:23:04] | Sometimes all you need is loving attention from the right person. | 有的时候 只要有正确的人 给予适当关注说行了 |
[1:23:08] | Glad you’re back, Clark. | 很高兴你回来了 克拉克 |
[1:23:10] | And remember I am covering Superman’s press conference. | 别忘了 我要采访超人的记者会 |
[1:23:14] | – Just tape reactions from the crowd. – Reactions, okay. | – 你只要收录大众的反应此好 – 反应 好的 |
[1:23:18] | Oh, dear. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:23:19] | Guess I need a tape recorder, huh? | 我想我需要一部录音机吧? |
[1:23:21] | – Be right back. – Clark. | – 马上回来 – 克拉克 |
[1:23:22] | Same old Mr. Kent. He’ll never change. | 克拉克还是老样子 改不了的 |
[1:23:25] | I hope not. | 但愿如此 |
[1:23:36] | – How you doing, Superman? – Lois, good to see you again. | – 你好吗 超人? – 露易丝 见到你真好 |
[1:23:39] | Good to see you too. | 我也是 |
[1:23:41] | Morning, gentlemen. | 早安 各位先生 |
[1:23:43] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[1:23:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[1:23:46] | Once more, we survived the threat of war and found a fragile peace. | 再一次 我们渡过战争的威胁 又找回脆弱的和平 |
[1:23:51] | I thought I could give you freedom from war but… | 我曾以为我能带给大家 免于战争的自由… |
[1:23:54] | …I was wrong. It’s not mine to give. | 不过 我错了 这种自由不是我能给的 |
[1:23:58] | We’re still a young planet. | 我们还是很年轻的星球 |
[1:24:01] | There are galaxies out there… | 外面的银河系还有… |
[1:24:04] | …other civilizations for us to meet, to learn from. | 其他的文明 可让我们探寻 供我们学习 |
[1:24:08] | What a brilliant future we could have. | 我们的未来将是光明的 |
[1:24:10] | And there will be peace when the people of the world… | 等到我们这星球的人民 开始真正的… |
[1:24:14] | …want it so badly… | 企盼和平时… |
[1:24:15] | …their governments will have to give it to them. | 所有政府就不得不 给予人民和平的生活 |
[1:24:21] | I wish you could see the Earth the way that I see it… | 我希望大家都能看到 我眼中的地球… |
[1:24:24] | …because when you really look at it, it’s just one world. | 因为只要仔细看着地球 就会发现 地球真的是一个大家庭 |
[1:24:32] | Do you think he’ll find us? | 你想他会找到我们吗? |
[1:24:34] | Never. We’ll lay low for a while… | 不可能 我们先沉潜一阵子… |
[1:24:37] | …a couple of years. I’ll come up with a new plan. | 过几年 我再想个新的计划出来 |
[1:24:41] | Good thing I bought my drums. | 还好我有带我的鼓 |
[1:24:57] | Uncle Lex, you’re not gonna believe this… | 雷克斯伯伯 你不会相信的… |
[1:25:00] | …but it’s Superman! – Superman! | – 不过 是超人 – 超人 |
[1:25:05] | (男孩之家) | |
[1:25:07] | – Hey, this rocks! – Morning, Father. | – 嘿 酷毙了 – 早安 神父 |
[1:25:11] | This kid’s been under a bad influence. Can you help? | 这个小孩受到不良的影响 你能协助他改邪归正吗? |
[1:25:14] | – Every boy can be helped. – I think you’re right. | – 每一个孩子都可以矫正 – 我想你是正确的 |
[1:25:17] | – Good luck, son. – Come with me, friend. | – 祝你幸运 孩子 – 跟我来 朋友 |
[1:25:19] | You wouldn’t happen to have a drum set? | 你们该不会有鼓可打吧? |
[1:25:21] | Hey, Mozart’s back! | 嘿 莫札特回来了 |
[1:25:29] | – Duane, Mozart’s back! – I see him, Bubba! | – 老歪 莫札特回来了 – 我看到了 老土 |
[1:25:34] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:25:37] | – All right, take him away. – Thank you. Come on, Luthor. | – 好了 警官 带他走 – 谢谢你 超人 过来 路瑟 |
[1:25:41] | – Just one thing, how did you beat him? – High school physics. | – 只问一件事 你怎么打败他的? – 高中物理 |
[1:25:44] | I had time to figure out… | 我正好有点时问想到… |
[1:25:47] | …that if it was born from the sun, that had to be its energy. | 如果那东西是从太阳生出来的 就一定是太阳给的能量 |
[1:25:51] | – Is the world gonna be vaporized? – No, Luthor. | – 世界会被蒸发掉吗? – 不会的 路瑟 |
[1:25:54] | It’s as it always was, on the brink, with good fighting evil. | 事情总是这样的 总在危险边缘 正义迎战邪恶 |
[1:25:57] | See you in 20. | 20年后再见了 |