时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Oh, hey! How was your audition? | 试镜如何 |
[00:09] | I’m sorry, do I know you? | 抱歉 我认识你吗 |
[00:12] | What are you doing? | 你这是要干嘛 |
[00:13] | I’m just practicing blowing you off. I’m gonna be a big movie star! | 练习假装不认识你 我要成为电影明星了 |
[00:18] | You got it? | 你拿到那个角色了 |
[00:19] | No, not yet, but the audition went really good! | 还没 但试镜很成功 |
[00:21] | What’s it for? | 什么样的角色 |
[00:22] | It’s a big-budget period movie about three Italian brothers… | 大成本制作 关于三个意大利兄弟… |
[00:26] | …who come to America at the turn of the century. | 在世纪之初来到美国 |
[00:28] | It’s really classy. | 是个经典故事 |
[00:30] | The director’s supposed to be the next-next Martin Scorsese. | 本片导演被认为会成为下下个马丁·史柯西斯 |
[00:36] | The “next-next”? | “下下个” |
[00:38] | A guy from Chicago’s supposed to be the next Martin Scorsese. | 芝加哥的那个家伙被认为是下个马丁·史柯西斯 |
[00:42] | This guy’s right after him. | 这个导演紧排在他之后 |
[00:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:48] | Joey, it’s Estelle. | 乔伊 我是艾丝特尔 |
[00:51] | I just talked to the casting people. They loved you! | 我刚和选角人员谈过 他们很喜欢你 |
[00:55] | They loved me! | 他们很喜欢我 |
[00:57] | Yeah, they want to see you again tomorrow. | 他们明天要再见你一次 |
[01:00] | – My God! – There’s just one thing. | -我的天啊 -只有一个问题 |
[01:02] | Do you have a problem with full-frontal nudity? | 你对正面全裸有问题吗 |
[01:07] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[01:09] | I never rent a movie without it! | 我租的电影部部都有正面全裸镜头 |
[01:15] | Okay, let me call you back. | 好 我再回你电话 |
[01:18] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事 |
[01:19] | They want me naked in the movie. | 电影需要我全裸出镜 |
[01:22] | – Wow! – I know. | -天啊 -是啊 |
[01:23] | My grandmother’s gonna see this. | 我祖母会看到的 |
[01:26] | Grandma’s gonna have to get in line. | 祖母想看还得排队呢 |
[01:35] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:40] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:42] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:45] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:50] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:53] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:55] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:59] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:10] | The wedding’s so close. Are you getting nervous? | 婚礼就快到了 你紧张吗 |
[02:13] | Yeah, but a part of me also can’t wait till it’s over. | 我都等不及赶紧结束了 |
[02:16] | Chandler and I have a pact not to have sex again until the wedding. | 我们决定婚礼前禁欲 |
[02:20] | A “no sex” pact, huh? | “无性”条约 |
[02:23] | I actually have one of those with every woman in America. | 我和全美每位女性都签了这份合约 |
[02:29] | Phoebe, will you give me a hand making up the guest bedroom? | 菲比 你能帮我整理客房吗 |
[02:32] | Cousin Cassie’s staying with us for a few days. | 凯西要来和我们住几天 |
[02:35] | Cassie? I haven’t seen her in, like, forever. | 凯西 我很久没见过她了 |
[02:38] | I wonder if she still carries that Barbie everywhere she goes? | 她是不是还带着芭比娃娃到处跑 |
[02:42] | – Ross, she’s 25 years old. – So what? I still… | -她都25岁了 -所以呢 我还… |
[02:44] | No, you’re probably right. | 对 你说得没错 |
[02:49] | Pheebs, can I talk to you over here for a second? | 菲比 我可以和你说句话吗 |
[02:51] | Yeah. | 好 |
[02:53] | Subtle, guys. | 要低调一点 |
[02:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:57] | I know you’re planning my surprise bridal shower. | 我知道你们在为我策划单身女郎惊喜派对 |
[03:01] | Okay, well, don’t ruin it. | 好吧 别破坏了惊喜 |
[03:04] | Just play along, at least. | 至少假装不知道 |
[03:06] | Okay. Sorry. | 好 对不起 |
[03:09] | Oh, my god. We have to throw her a shower? | 天啊 我们还要替她办单身女郎派对 |
[03:18] | What’d you decide to do about the movie? | 你决定接不接那部电影了吗 |
[03:20] | I don’t know. I mean… | 我不知道 我是说… |
[03:22] | It’s not like it’s porn. | 这不是部色情电影 |
[03:24] | This is a serious, legitimate movie. | 这是一部严肃 正当的电影 |
[03:27] | Nudity’s really important to the story. | 这个故事里的裸戏很重要 |
[03:30] | That’s what you say about porn. | 你对色情电影也是这种看法 |
[03:33] | Maybe I shouldn’t go on the callback. | 我大概不该去参加复试 |
[03:35] | No, you should. A lot of major actors do nude scenes. | 不 你应该去 很多大明星都有裸戏演出 |
[03:39] | The chance to star in a movie? Come on! | 这可是个当电影主演的机会 别随便放弃 |
[03:43] | That’s true. And I’m only naked in one scene. | 说得对 而且我只有一场裸戏 |
[03:47] | It sounds really great. | 听着真的很不错 |
[03:48] | My character’s Catholic. | 我的角色是个天主教徒 |
[03:50] | He falls in love with a Jewish girl. | 他和一位犹太女孩相恋了 |
[03:51] | We run away and get caught in a big rainstorm. | 我们为爱私奔而被困在大雨中 |
[03:54] | We go into a barn, undress each other and hold each other. | 躲到谷仓里 脱掉彼此的衣服抱在一起 |
[03:58] | It’s really sweet and tender. | 真的是甜密而温柔 |
[04:01] | Plus, everyone will see your thing! | 还有 每个人都看到你那话儿 |
[04:07] | When can we have this shower? | 我们可以何时举办单身女郎派对 |
[04:09] | She has so much going on, we have only two options. | 她的日程排得那么满 我们只有两个选择 |
[04:13] | – We have Friday. – That’s just two days away. | -可以定在星期五 -只剩两天了 |
[04:16] | – What is the other option? – Yesterday. | -还可以选在哪天 -昨天 |
[04:20] | If we make it yesterday, we’re done! | 如果我们安排在昨天 事情就搞定了 |
[04:23] | My god, Phoebe, it’s impossible. We can’t do this by Friday. | 菲比 不可能 我们不可能定在星期五 |
[04:26] | We have to find a place. We have to invite people! We have to get food! | 要找场地 邀请客人 置办食物 |
[04:28] | There’s just too much to do! It’s impossible! | 有太多要做了 根本不可能 |
[04:29] | – We can’t do it! We cannot do it! We cannot do it! – Calm down! | -办不到 根本办不到 -镇静下来 |
[04:33] | Okay. I’m sorry, you’re right. I’m sorry. | 好 抱歉 你说得对 抱歉 |
[04:37] | Just calm down, woman! | 镇静下来 姑娘 |
[04:41] | Phoebe, I already did. | 菲比 我已经镇静下来了 |
[04:43] | All right, then I need to calm down. | 好吧 那是我需要镇静 |
[04:47] | I think we can do this if we just get organized. | 只要我们把思路理顺 还是能办到的 |
[04:50] | We have two days to plan this party. | 我们有两天来计划这个聚会 |
[04:52] | We just need to make fast decisions. | 做决定要快 |
[04:55] | Okay, where will we have it? | 好 要在哪里办 |
[04:57] | – Here. What time? – 4:00. Food? | -在这里 几点 -四点 食物 |
[04:59] | – Finger sandwiches and tea. – Great! Very Monica. | -小三明治和茶 -好极了 很莫妮卡 |
[05:02] | – And chili! – You went one too far. | -还有辣椒 -太过头了 |
[05:07] | – Flowers or balloons? – Both. | -花还是气球 -两个都要 |
[05:09] | – We’re paying for this. – Neither. | -要我们自己买单 -两个都不要 |
[05:12] | What should we do for a theme? | 主题定什么呢 |
[05:14] | Lusts of the Flesh! | 肌肤之欲 |
[05:18] | – What? – I don’t know. Cowboy theme? | -什么 -要不就牛仔风 |
[05:26] | I’m really glad we decided not to sleep together before the wedding. | 很高兴我们决定婚礼前不上床 |
[05:31] | Oh, boy. Me too. | 我也是 |
[05:33] | I was thinking, say we had a big fight, | 我在想 如果我们大吵一架 |
[05:36] | – and we broke up for a few hours. – Yeah. | -分手几个小时 -是 |
[05:39] | Technically, we could have sex again. | 严格来说 我们就可以上床了 |
[05:43] | What do you think, bossy and domineering? | 你说呢 颐指气使的婆娘 |
[05:46] | The wedding’s off, sloppy and immature. | 婚礼取消了 长不大的邋遢鬼 |
[05:49] | That’s me. Come on. | 说的正是我 走吧 |
[05:51] | Wait. My cousin Cassie’s in the guest room. | 等一下 凯西在客房 |
[05:53] | We’re supposed to have lunch. | 我们要出去吃午饭 |
[05:54] | Get rid of her, obsessive and shrill! | 甩掉她 有强迫症的高嗓门 |
[05:57] | Shrill? The wedding is back on. | 高嗓门 婚礼照常 |
[06:02] | I thought I heard voices. You must be Chandler. | 我听到有人在讲话 你一定就是钱德勒 |
[06:06] | – Hi. Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you too. | -很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你 |
[06:09] | – So, ready to go? – Yeah. | -可以走了吗 -可以了 |
[06:29] | – Chandler? – I’ll be right with you. | -钱德勒 -我马上就来 |
[06:35] | – Cassie needs to stay at your place. – Why? | -凯西必须住到你家 -为什么 |
[06:37] | Because “Pervie Perverson” over here can’t stop staring at her. | 因为这位”变态”一直瞪着她看 |
[06:42] | What? Chandler, she’s our cousin! | 钱德勒 她可是我们的表妹 |
[06:44] | I wasn’t staring at her. I was just listening intently. | 我没有瞪着她看 我是很专心地听她说话 |
[06:47] | It’s called being a good conversationalist. Watch. | 做一位好的倾听者 看着 |
[06:51] | Say something. | 说话 |
[06:53] | You were staring about eight inches south of there. | 你刚才盯着南边八英尺外的地方 |
[06:57] | Fine. She can stay at my place. | 好 她可以住我家 |
[06:59] | By the way, what does Cassie even look like now? | 凯西现在长什么样子 |
[07:02] | She looks exactly like Aunt Marilyn. | 跟玛丽莲姨妈一模一样 |
[07:05] | This Aunt Marilyn, is she coming to the wedding? | 玛丽莲姨妈会来参加婚礼吗 |
[07:08] | Wafer-thin ice. | 你给我小心点 |
[07:15] | Hey, I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[07:16] | Hi, Joey. | 乔伊 |
[07:19] | Will I read the same scene again? | 我要念同一场戏吗 |
[07:21] | Actually, I tried to call you. You didn’t need to come down here today. | 我打过电话给你 你今天不用过来的 |
[07:24] | Oh, great. | 真好 |
[07:27] | You know I’d have been perfect for this part, but whatever. | 我是这个角色的最佳人选 |
[07:30] | Thanks for making a bad decision and ruining your movie! Good day! | 你这个错误决定会毁了整部电影 再见 |
[07:34] | Joey, you didn’t need to come down, | 乔伊 你不需要过来 |
[07:36] | because the director saw your tape from yesterday and loved it. | 因为导演看了你的带子非常喜欢 |
[07:41] | And, scene. | 还有表演 |
[07:46] | Wasn’t that fun? We did a little improv there. Yeah! | 很好玩吧 刚刚的即兴表演 |
[07:50] | So, you were saying? | 你刚才想说什么 |
[07:52] | The director thinks you’re really right for the part | 导演觉得你很适合这个角色 |
[07:54] | and wants to meet you tomorrow. | 明天想见你 |
[07:56] | Wow! Sure! That’s great. | 当然 太好了 |
[07:58] | Your agent said you’re okay with nudity. | 你经纪人说你对裸戏没问题 |
[08:00] | Yeah, sure. As long as it’s handled tastefully. | 是 只要表现得有格调一些 |
[08:03] | And that barn is not too cold. | 谷仓不要太冷就行 |
[08:09] | Perfect. There’s one more thing. | 好极了 还有一件事 |
[08:13] | It’s important to the director | 导演希望电影里 |
[08:14] | that everything in the movie’s authentic. | 每一处细节都还原现实 |
[08:18] | So in your love scene with Sarah… | 你和莎拉的性爱场面… |
[08:20] | …she talks about how she’s never seen a naked man who wasn’t Jewish. | 她说自己从没见过非犹太的裸体男子 |
[08:25] | So… | 所以… |
[08:29] | So… what? | 所以…怎么样 |
[08:31] | So, the director is insisting that whoever play that part… | 导演坚持出演这个角色的人… |
[08:35] | …be authentically, anatomically… | 是正宗的 在人体结构上… |
[08:40] | …not Jewish. You know what I’m saying? | 不是犹太人 你知道我的意思吗 |
[08:43] | Yes! | 知道 |
[08:45] | No. What? | 不知道 什么意思 |
[08:49] | An Italian Catholic immigrant at this time would not be… | 那时意大利天主教移民没有… |
[08:53] | Bar mitzvah-ed? | 行过受诚礼 |
[09:00] | – To get this part, you can’t be… – No. | -想拿到这个角色 你不能… -对 |
[09:02] | – But you are? – Yeah. | -可你是 -对 |
[09:03] | – But you told them you weren’t? – That’s right. | -但你告诉他们你不是 -对 |
[09:09] | It’s definitely all gone? | 真的完全没有了吗 |
[09:10] | There’s nothing there to work with? | 一点努力的余地都没有吗 |
[09:16] | What were you thinking? | 你当时是怎么想的 |
[09:18] | I don’t know. I really want this part. | 我不知道 我超想拿到这个角色 |
[09:21] | They tell you no matter what you’re asked during an audition, | 他们说不管试镜时被问到什么问题 |
[09:23] | you say yes. | 都回答是 |
[09:25] | Like if they want you to ride a horse, tell them you can. | 如果要求你骑马 就说你会 |
[09:27] | And you just figure out how to do it later. | 之后再想办法解决 |
[09:30] | Joey, this is not like learning to ride a horse. | 这和学骑马可不一样 |
[09:35] | This is like learning… | 这就像是要学会… |
[09:36] | …to grow a turtleneck. | 长出一件高领毛衣 |
[09:44] | I know, I know, okay? | 我知道 |
[09:47] | Apparently, tomorrow, when I go meet the director… | 明天我去见导演的时候 |
[09:50] | I have to take my clothes off | 我必须脱光衣服 |
[09:51] | so they can see what my body looks like. | 让他们看到我身体的全貌 |
[09:54] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么办啊 |
[09:57] | I have to call my agent and tell her I can’t do the part. | 我得打给经纪人告诉她我不能接这个角色了 |
[10:02] | Unless… | 除非… |
[10:05] | Unless what? | 除非什么 |
[10:06] | This may sound crazy, but there may be something we could… | 虽说听着疯狂 但我们可能可以做点… |
[10:11] | …fashion. | 造型 |
[10:16] | – Like what? – Well, I’m not sure yet, but… | -比如呢 -我还没思路 |
[10:19] | Off the top of my head, I’m thinking… | 不过我的第一反应是 |
[10:22] | …double-sided tape and some sort of luncheon meat. | 双面胶带加某种午餐肉 |
[10:33] | I’ve got a great idea for party favors for the shower. | 我有个关于派对主题的好主意 |
[10:37] | Okay, we get mahogany boxes and carve everyone’s names in them. | 找一些红木盒子 刻上每个人的名字 |
[10:41] | Then inside is each persors individual birthstone. | 在里面放上每个人的出生石 |
[10:47] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[10:51] | You take care of that. | 你来搞定 |
[10:54] | And meanwhile, the party’s tomorrow and we don’t have a guest list. | 派对就在明天 我们还没有宾客名单 |
[10:59] | Okay. Who do we know that’s coming? | 好吧 我们知道要来的有谁 |
[11:02] | Me. Are you? | 有我 你要来吗 |
[11:07] | Hey, what’s up, Mon? | 怎么样啊 莫妮卡 |
[11:08] | I’m making something for Joey. Do you mind I raid your fridge? | 我在替乔伊做东西 可以搜一下你的冰箱吗 |
[11:12] | Have at it. | 请便 |
[11:15] | All right. Turkey? That won’t work. | 好 火鸡肉 没有用 |
[11:19] | Cheese? That won’t work. | 奶酪 没有用 |
[11:22] | Olive loaf? I hope that won’t work. | 橄榄面包 希望没用 |
[11:28] | Are you making him a sandwich? | 你在替他做三明治吗 |
[11:31] | No, it’s more like a wrap. | 不 比较像是鸡肉卷 |
[11:35] | Okay, so I’m gonna go, guys. | 好 我要走了 |
[11:38] | So you can get back to deciding on what to get me for a present! | 你们可以继续讨论要送我什么礼物 |
[11:45] | We have to get her a present? | 我们还要送她礼物 |
[11:49] | Okay, but look. Look at what I got. | 好吧 看我拿到了什么 |
[11:52] | It’s her address book. We have a guest list. | 她的通讯录 我们的宾客名单 |
[11:57] | Oh, my god. You’re amazing. Did you pull that out of her purse? | 你好厉害 你从她皮包拿的吗 |
[12:00] | Uh-huh. And a little seed money for the party. | 还有办派对的启动资金 |
[12:13] | Cassie? | 凯西 |
[12:15] | Hey, Ross! | 罗斯 |
[12:18] | It’s been so long! | 好久不见 |
[12:21] | Last time I saw you… | 上一次我见到你时 |
[12:23] | …you were setting up your tent in line for Return of the Jedi. | 你还搭着帐篷排队买《绝地归来》的电影票 |
[12:27] | That’s right. | 对 |
[12:29] | So you did see me that day. Because it seemed like you didn’t. | 所以那天你有看到我了 却装作没看到 |
[12:35] | – Yeah, sorry about that. – It’s okay. Come on in. | -对不起 -没关系 请进 |
[12:38] | Thanks for letting me stay here. Monica’s place was nice. | 谢谢你让我住在这儿 莫妮卡家不错 |
[12:42] | But her fiance sure stares a lot. | 但她未婚夫一直瞪着我看 |
[13:07] | Oh, my God! You do a great Chandler! | 天啊 你学钱德勒学得真像 |
[13:16] | I have a knack for impressions. | 我有模仿才能 |
[13:18] | Maybe after we get re-acquainted you could do me. | 等我们再熟一点 你也可以学[干]我 |
[13:21] | Yeah. No! | 好 不要 |
[13:32] | Cassie, how you doing on that… | 凯西 你的… |
[13:36] | …hot dog? | 热狗吃得怎样了 |
[13:40] | – I’m all done. – Thank God. | -我吃完了 -感谢上帝 |
[13:45] | I guess the last time we hung out was | 我们上次一起出去玩 |
[13:47] | when our parents rented that beach house together. | 是那次我们父母一起租了那座沙滩别墅 |
[13:51] | Remember the time I pinned you down | 记得我当时骑在你身上 |
[13:53] | and tickled you until you cried? | 把你胳肢哭了 |
[13:57] | We’re probably too old to do that now. | 我们现在大了 不能那么闹了 |
[14:02] | I’ll always remember that summer. | 我一直都记得那个夏天 |
[14:04] | Because it’s when I got all these freckles. | 我就是那时长了这些雀斑 |
[14:10] | I’ll always remember that summer… | 我一直都记得那个夏天… |
[14:12] | …because that’s when I realized that we are related. | 因为那时我才意识到我们是亲戚 |
[14:18] | It took you that long to figure it out? | 你花了那么久才发现 |
[14:20] | I’m a little slow. | 我是有点反应迟钝 |
[14:24] | Just as our children would be. | 我们的孩子也会这样 |
[14:35] | How are you? Good. Hi. Thanks for coming. | 你好吗 好 谢谢大家能来 |
[14:38] | Thank you. So nice to see you. | 谢谢 很高兴见到你 |
[14:41] | – No, thanks. – Okay. Hey, Rach? | -不用 谢谢 -好 瑞秋 |
[14:44] | – Yeah? – Who the hell are all these people? | -怎么了 -这些都是什么人啊 |
[14:47] | I don’t know. I called everybody in Monica’s phone book. | 不知道 我给电话簿里的所有人都打了电话 |
[14:50] | These are the ones that could show up on 24 hours’ notice. | 这些是在24小时内通知还能赶过来的 |
[14:54] | There’s a another word for people like that: Losers. | 有另一个词来形容这种人 废柴 |
[14:59] | Hi, I’m Rachel. This is Phoebe. I’m the maid of honor. | 我是瑞秋 这是菲比 我是伴娘 |
[15:03] | How do you know Monica? | 你怎么认识莫妮卡的 |
[15:04] | I was her accountant four years ago. | 我是她四年前的会计师 |
[15:06] | I’m very interested to find out | 我很想知道 |
[15:08] | who’s been doing her taxes the last four years. | 这过去四年是谁替她报税 |
[15:12] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[15:15] | – When is Monica supposed to get here? – I don’t know. | -莫妮卡何时会到 -我不知道 |
[15:21] | Excuse us. | 借一步说话 |
[15:24] | – You didn’t tell her to come? – You were supposed to tell her. | -你没告诉她吗 -你该通知她的 |
[15:27] | No, I wasn’t. | 不是我 |
[15:28] | You were supposed to tell her to come! | 是你负责通知她 |
[15:30] | And I was supposed to bring the cake! | 我负责带蛋糕 |
[15:31] | Fine, I’ll go call her. | 好 我打电话给她 |
[15:33] | Yes, and please tell her to bring a cake! | 快去 顺便要她带蛋糕来 |
[15:42] | Okay, we have a lot of options here. | 我们有多种选择 |
[15:44] | A number of prototypes for you to try on. | 有好几种”鸡”型可以试戴 |
[15:48] | – Those look great. -Yeah. | -看起来很棒 -是啊 |
[15:50] | Okay, this one’s a mushroom cap. This one is made of bologna. | 这是磨菇帽 这是意大利香肠做的 |
[15:54] | – The toothpicks? – Just until the glue dries. | -牙签 -只是撑着等胶水干掉 |
[15:56] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[16:00] | These are more realistic, but perishable. | 这些比较逼真 但会腐烂 |
[16:03] | Over here, we have pink suede, which is nice. | 这边 粉红色的山羊皮 很不错 |
[16:07] | But if it gets wet, it’ll shrink. | 但湿了会缩水 |
[16:10] | Maybe we’ll just take that one away. | 那就不要了 |
[16:13] | I also did a little something in fur, | 我还用皮毛做了个小玩意 |
[16:15] | but that’s really just for me. | 不过是留给我自己的 |
[16:21] | Why don’t you go into your room and try these on? | 不如你去试试这些 |
[16:23] | We’ll get a better idea of what’s gonna work. | 我们就知道哪些效果好了 |
[16:25] | Thanks, you are such a good friend. And this is so weird. | 谢谢 你真是位好朋友 这感觉太诡异了 |
[16:37] | – Toothpick? – Yeah. | -被牙签扎到 -对 |
[16:40] | – What are you trying now? – The Fruit Roll-up. | -你现在在试哪个 -水果卷 |
[16:43] | – And? – Delicious. | -然后呢 -很好吃 |
[16:47] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[16:48] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. We have a winner! | 等一下 等一下 冠军出线了 |
[16:51] | What? Which one? | 怎么样 哪一个 |
[16:54] | The Silly Putty. Not so silly anymore! | 橡皮泥 质量很坚挺哦 |
[17:07] | She’s your cousin. She’s your cousin. | 她是你表妹 她是你表妹 |
[17:12] | If she knew what was going on in your head, | 如果她知道你脑袋里在想什么 |
[17:15] | she’d think you were sick. | 她会以为你是变态 |
[17:24] | Or would she? Let’s back up for a second. | 她会那么以为吗 回想一下 |
[17:28] | She was the one who suggested opening a bottle of wine. | 是她提议开的红酒 |
[17:33] | She was the one who turned down the lights. | 是她把灯光调暗的 |
[17:36] | She was the one that wanted to rent Logars Run… | 是她要租《二十三世纪大逃亡》的… |
[17:40] | …the sexiest movie ever. | 这可是有史以来最性感的电影 |
[17:47] | I know that look. | 我知道这种眼神 |
[17:49] | Forget it. I want it. She wants it. | 不管了 我想要 她也想要 |
[17:53] | I’m going in. | 我要行动了 |
[18:05] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:09] | Say something clever. | 说点漂亮话 |
[18:13] | Okay, doesn’t have to be clever. | 好吧 不必是漂亮话 |
[18:15] | Just has to be words. Say some words. | 随便说点什么 说话 |
[18:20] | Any words will do. | 什么话都行 |
[18:24] | Oh, my God, this is the longest… | 天啊 这是有史以来… |
[18:27] | …that anyone has not talked ever! | 最长的沉默 |
[18:34] | There is nothing you could say to make this worse… | 说什么都不可能比现在更尴尬了 |
[18:37] | …so just say something! | 说点什么 |
[18:42] | I haven’t had sex in a very long time. | 我很久没做爱了 |
[18:49] | Yeah, you really shouldn’t have said anything. | 你还不如保持沉默 |
[18:55] | Phoebe? Rachel? It’s Monica. | 菲比 瑞秋 是莫妮卡 |
[18:57] | I wonder what you could possibly need me for on such short notice? | 什么事这么急着找我来呢 |
[19:05] | – Oh, Monica. We are so sorry. – For what? | -莫妮卡 我们很抱歉 -怎么了 |
[19:10] | First, for forgetting to throw you a bridal shower. | 先是忘了替你办单身女郎派对 |
[19:14] | Then, forgetting to invite you to it. | 然后又忘了邀请你 |
[19:19] | You already had it? | 你们已经办完了 |
[19:20] | We called everyone in your phone book. | 我们给你通讯录里的每一个人打了电话 |
[19:23] | A bunch of people came. | 来了很多人 |
[19:24] | It took us so long to get you here that they had to leave. | 但把你找来花了太长时间 客人都走了 |
[19:28] | We wanted to throw you a big surprise | 我们想给你一个大惊喜 |
[19:30] | and a great shower. | 替你办一场精彩的单身女郎派对 |
[19:32] | Now you don’t have either. | 现在两样都泡汤了 |
[19:35] | We ruined everything. | 我们把一切都搞砸了 |
[19:37] | No, wait a minute, that’s not true. | 等一下 没有搞砸啊 |
[19:39] | What you did was really sweet. | 你们真的很贴心 |
[19:42] | – It kind of works out for the best. – What do you mean? | -其实这样子最好 -什么意思 |
[19:45] | Now I get to spend my shower | 现在我可以和真正喜欢的人一起 |
[19:47] | with the only people I really love. | 共渡我的单身女郎派对 |
[19:51] | I get all those presents | 我不仅有礼物收 |
[19:52] | without talking to people I don’t even like! | 还不必和我不喜欢的人说话 |
[20:01] | – Surprise. – Surprise, Monica. | -惊喜 -惊喜 莫妮卡 |
[20:09] | What’s cool is, the character is from Naples, right? | 最酷的是 这个角色是从尼泊尔来的 |
[20:13] | My whole family’s from Naples. | 我全家都是从尼泊尔来的 |
[20:16] | That’s great. Okay. I’ve heard everything I need to hear… | 太好了 情况我了解得差不多了 |
[20:21] | We just need to, uh… | 我们只需要… |
[20:24] | Leslie? | 莱斯莉 |
[20:26] | – Joey, this is the awkward part. – Hey, right. Not a problem. | -乔伊 这个环节有点尴尬 -没有问题 |
[20:30] | I totally understand you need… | 我完全了解… |
[20:33] | …to make sure I don’t have any horrible scars or tattoos. | 你们需要确定我没有严重的疤痕或纹身 |
[20:37] | Don’t you worry. | 不用担心 |
[20:39] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没什么可隐藏的 |
[20:43] | So, there you go. That’s me. | 好了 这就是我 |
[20:46] | One hundred percent natural. | 百分之百纯天然 |
[21:04] | I tell you, that has never happened before. | 这种事从来没发生过 |
[21:14] | Cassie, are you finding everything okay in there? | 凯西 一切都还好吗 |
[21:16] | Yeah. Thank you so much for letting me stay here. | 是 谢谢你让我住在这儿 |
[21:19] | Oh, it’s no problem. | 客气什么 |
[21:40] | What? | 怎么 |
[21:41] | Say something. Say anything. | 说话 随便说什么 |
[21:44] | Ask her out! She’s not your cousin! | 约她出去 她又不是你表妹 |