时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Out of all of us, who do you think will get married next? | 我们所有人之中 下一个结婚的会是谁 |
[00:12] | Probably Monica and Chandler. | 大概是莫妮卡和钱德勒 |
[00:17] | Could I have a pack of Newport Lights, please? | 给我一包新港淡烟 |
[00:20] | We don’t sell cigarettes, | 我们不卖烟 |
[00:22] | but they have them at the newsstand across the street. | 对街开了个新报摊有卖 |
[00:24] | That’d be great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[00:28] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[00:29] | Melissa Worbert. I don’t think I have the energy for this. | 梅莉莎·伍伯 我没有力气应付她 |
[00:33] | Oh, my God! Ray-Ray Greene? | 天啊 瑞瑞·格林 |
[00:39] | What’s up?! | 最近怎么样 |
[00:42] | You’ve been MIA for the past seven sorority newsletters. | 你是我们姐妹会周报连续七期的焦点人物 |
[00:45] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么样 |
[00:48] | Why don’t I tell you over here? | 我们到那边去再说 |
[00:51] | So last I heard you were gonna get married. | 上次我听说你要结婚了 |
[00:56] | Poor Ray-Ray. | 可怜的瑞瑞 |
[00:59] | Oh, no. It’s all good. | 不 这其实很好 |
[01:01] | – I actually work at Ralph Lauren. – Shut up! | -我现在在拉夫罗兰工作 -闭嘴 |
[01:04] | I will not. I’m the divisional head of men’s sportswear. | 我就不 我是男装运动服饰的分区主管 |
[01:08] | Shut up more! Are you friends with Ralph? | 再闭嘴 你和拉夫是朋友吗 |
[01:12] | – Oh, please. – Are you? | -拜托 -你是吗 |
[01:15] | No. | 不是 |
[01:17] | We have to have dinner. What are you doing tomorrow night? | 我们一定要一起吃饭 你明天有什么安排 |
[01:20] | Tomorrow. I don’t know. | 明天 我不知道 |
[01:22] | You do now. You’re having dinner with me. | 那就和我一起吃晚饭吧 |
[01:25] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[01:27] | I’ve gotta go. This has been so great, Ray-Ray. | 我要走了 看到你真好 瑞瑞 |
[01:30] | Oh, there you are. | 你回来了 |
[01:33] | – So listen, just call me. Here’s my card. – Oh, wow, thanks. | -打电话给我 这是我的名片 -谢谢 |
[01:37] | – You’re in real estate? – No, that’s an old card. | -你在做房地产 -不 那是旧名片 |
[01:40] | I want to get out of that to do something… | 我必须辞去那份工作 做些… |
[01:43] | …where I could help people and make a difference. | 可以帮助别人 改变世界的工作 |
[01:47] | What do you do now? | 现在你做什么 |
[01:49] | I’m a party planner. | 宴会策划 |
[01:51] | – I’ll see you tomorrow. – Okay. | -明天见 -好 |
[01:55] | Hey, guys. Look who’s back. It’s Ray-Ray. | 看谁回来了 是瑞瑞 |
[02:00] | That was my friend, Melissa, from college. | 那是我大学的朋友梅莉莎 |
[02:03] | She seems really, really fun! | 她看起来很有意思 |
[02:06] | She’s actually very sweet, and we used to be very close. | 她真的很可爱 我们曾经很亲近 |
[02:10] | Wait a minute. She’s not the one who you…? | 等一下 她不会就是那个你… |
[02:15] | Who you what? Who you what? | 你怎么了 你怎么了 |
[02:18] | – Yes. – Wow! | -就是她 -哇 |
[02:21] | Wow, what? Wow, what? Who you what? | 哇什么 哇什么 你怎么她了 |
[02:23] | Oh, it’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了 |
[02:26] | They were lovers. | 她们是情人 |
[02:27] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[02:29] | No, we weren’t. It was nothing. | 不 我们不是情人 根本没什么 |
[02:31] | It was one night, senior year, and we went to a party… | 大四的一天晚上 我们去参加舞会… |
[02:35] | …had a lot of sangria, and you know, ended up… | 喝了不少桑格利塔酒 结果… |
[02:40] | …kissing for a bit. | 我们接吻了 |
[02:42] | So that’s two of my wives. | 我的两个老婆都是同性恋 |
[02:51] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:57] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:59] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[03:02] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[03:06] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[03:09] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[03:12] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[03:15] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[03:29] | Okay, so this is where the band is. | 好 乐队安排在这里 |
[03:31] | And this is where the bar is. | 吧台在这里 |
[03:33] | And all these pins have people’s names on them. | 这些大头针上有人名 |
[03:35] | Rach, here you are. | 瑞秋 你在这里 |
[03:39] | Why don’t we just take me and put me with a Manattan in my hand… | 为什么不给我一杯曼哈顿… |
[03:43] | …talking to the cute bartender. | 让我和帅哥酒保聊天 |
[03:49] | These pins aren’t for playing, are they? | 这些大头针不是用来玩的 对吧 |
[03:52] | The red ones are my guests, and the blue pins are yours. | 红的是我的客人 蓝色的是你的 |
[03:55] | This is so sad. I only have like 10 pins. | 真可怜 我只有10个客人 |
[03:58] | Chandler, relax. It’s not a contest. | 钱德勒 放松 这又不是比赛 |
[04:01] | Certainly not a close one. | 实力太悬殊了 |
[04:05] | Hello. | 好呀 |
[04:10] | Hey, Rach. | 瑞秋 |
[04:14] | Stop picturing it! | 不要再想了 |
[04:19] | Okay. I think that’s it. The seating chart is done. | 我觉得这样就可以了 座位表排好了 |
[04:22] | This is our wedding. | 这是我们的婚礼 |
[04:24] | They all look like they’re having fun don’t they? | 他们看来玩得很开心 不是吗 |
[04:27] | So where are my parents gonna be? | 我爸妈坐哪里 |
[04:30] | Let’s see. Well, if this is the wedding hall… | 如果这是结婚礼堂… |
[04:33] | …then your parents would be over here at home in Queens. | 你父母会坐在皇后区的家里 |
[04:38] | They’re not invited? | 他们竟然没被邀请 |
[04:39] | Oh, no, that’s terrible. They’re gonna be crushed! | 这太糟糕了 他们一定会很伤心 |
[04:42] | Why would they think they’re invited? | 为什么他们会以为自己被邀请了呢 |
[04:45] | You got me. I don’t… | 你问倒我了 我不… |
[04:47] | – Joey! – I’m sorry. Look, I thought parents were coming. | -乔伊 -我以为父母都会来嘛 |
[04:51] | Your parents are coming. Chandler’s parents are coming. | 你的父母会来 钱德勒的父母也会来 |
[04:54] | Ross’ parents are coming. | 罗斯的父母也会来 |
[04:57] | Ross’ parents are my parents. | 罗斯和我是一对爹妈生的 |
[05:01] | Well, see, parents are coming. | 看 父母们都会来 |
[05:04] | You konw, I think we should invite them. | 我们应该邀请他们 |
[05:06] | Please, you just want more blue pins. | 你只是想再添几枚蓝色大头针 |
[05:08] | Well, this is just sad. | 现在实在太惨了 |
[05:11] | All right. Maybe I can fit them in | 好 也许能把他们排进来 |
[05:14] | if I just do some rearranging. | 不过要重新安排位子 |
[05:16] | Rachel may actually have to sit at the bar. | 瑞秋可能要坐在吧台 |
[05:19] | That is not a problem. | 没有问题 |
[05:22] | Maybe you’ll order a little sangria. | 也许你可以叫一杯桑格利塔酒 |
[05:24] | Get out of here! | 去你的 |
[05:30] | These are our tuxedos that we make. | 这是我们制作的礼服 |
[05:32] | If there’s anything that you like, we can make a deal. | 如果你有喜欢的 可以便宜些 |
[05:35] | Anything at all. | 哪件都可以 |
[05:36] | But these are the three that Monica pre-approved. | 但这三件是莫妮卡事先核准的 |
[05:40] | Thanks a lot for hooking me up, Rach. | 谢谢你替我们拉到关系 瑞秋 |
[05:43] | And I want you to know that I want you to attend our wedding as my guest. | 我想请你参加我们的婚礼 做我的客人 |
[05:50] | I’m Monica’s maid of honor. | 我是莫妮卡的伴娘 |
[05:53] | Okay, don’t try to blue-pin me. | 别想把我变成蓝色大头针 |
[05:57] | Well, what’s the deal with these? these look nice. | 这几件是什么情况 看着很不错 |
[05:59] | They are nice. | 是不错 |
[06:00] | We custom-make tuxedos for celebrities | 这是为名人量身定做的 |
[06:02] | and then when they’re done with them they just send them back. | 他们穿完之后会送回来 |
[06:05] | – You mean like for award shows? – Some of them. | -你是指像颁奖典礼之后 -有些是 |
[06:08] | You mean these tuxes have been down the red carpet | 它们都上过红地毯 |
[06:10] | with people yelling, | 听到人尖叫说 |
[06:11] | “Who are you wearing? You look fabulous!” | “你穿的是什么牌子 你看着真时髦” |
[06:15] | Might I suggest watching a little more ESPN… | 容我建议您多看看体育频道 |
[06:18] | …and a little less E! | 少看点艺人八封节目 |
[06:22] | Okay. Who wore those? | 谁穿过这些礼服 |
[06:25] | – Well, this one’s Tom Brokaw. – Not bad. | -这是汤姆·布罗考穿过的 -不错嘛 |
[06:29] | This one is Paul O’Neill. | 这是保罗·欧尼尔穿过的 |
[06:33] | Who’s that? | 他是谁 |
[06:35] | He plays for the Yankees. Seriously, ESPN. | 他是洋基队的球员 说真的 多看体育台 |
[06:40] | Just once in a while. Have it on in the background. | 偶尔看一看 开着当背景也好 |
[06:46] | This one was Pierce Brosnan. | 这是皮尔斯·布鲁斯南穿过的 |
[06:48] | Pierce Brosnan? | 皮尔斯·布鲁斯南 |
[06:49] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[06:52] | This is James Bond’s tux? | 这是詹姆斯·邦德的燕尾服 |
[06:54] | I have to get married in James Bond’s tux. | 我一定要穿詹姆斯·邦德的燕尾服结婚 |
[06:58] | It’s a pretty cool tux. | 这件很酷 |
[06:59] | It’s not just that. | 不仅如此 |
[07:00] | I would be England’s most powerful weapon. | 我会是英格兰最强力的武器 |
[07:04] | A jet-setting heartbreaker on Her Majesty’s secret service. | 女王陛下的秘密特务 四处奔波的断肠人 |
[07:09] | A man who fears no one, with a license to kill. | 持有杀人执照 天不怕地不怕的男人 |
[07:14] | Would Monica let me wear this? | 莫妮卡会不会让我穿这件 |
[07:21] | We should really learn how to play the real way. | 我们应该学象棋的真正玩法 |
[07:25] | I like our way. | 我喜欢我们的玩法 |
[07:28] | Chess! | 将军 |
[07:33] | – Nice move. – Yeah. | -妙棋 -是啊 |
[07:37] | So Joey I just hooked Ross and Chandler up | 乔伊 我替罗斯和钱德勒 |
[07:39] | with some tuxedos for the wedding, do you need one? | 找到婚礼穿的燕尾服了 你需要吗 |
[07:42] | No, I’m performing the ceremony. I’m not wearing a tux. | 不 我是主婚人 不穿燕尾服 |
[07:44] | – What are you gonna wear? – Multi-colored robes. | -那你要穿什么 -多彩长袍 |
[07:48] | And maybe a hat. | 再戴顶帽子 |
[07:50] | – Does Monica know about this? – I don’t think so. | -莫妮卡知道吗 -不知道吧 |
[07:52] | Can I please be there when you tell her? | 你告诉她时 我可以在场吗 |
[07:58] | Rach, wait. You want to go to a movie tonight? | 晚上要不要去看电影 |
[08:00] | You know what? I can’t. I’m having dinner with that Melissa girl. | 我去不成 我要和梅莉莎吃饭 |
[08:02] | Can I come? | 我可以去吗 |
[08:05] | I won’t even talk. You’ll just hear the noise from my video camera. | 我不出声 你只会听见我摄影机拍摄的声音 |
[08:09] | What is this? What’s going on? | 什么情况 怎么回事 |
[08:10] | Can I tell her? Can I tell her? | 我可以告诉她吗 |
[08:12] | Well, do you want to hear what actually happened | 你要听真实情况 |
[08:13] | or Joey’s lewd version? | 还是乔伊的淫荡版本 |
[08:15] | – Joey’s. – Okay. | -乔伊的版本 -好 |
[08:17] | Come on. I had this friend from college … | 我有个大学朋友 |
[08:20] | …and I made the mistake of telling Joey that one time… | 我不应该告诉乔伊 有一次… |
[08:25] | …she and I, you know, kissed a little bit. | 她和我接吻了… |
[08:29] | Yeah, I’m sure that happened. | 是啊 肯定有这么回事 |
[08:33] | – It did. – Sure. | -是真的 -当然 |
[08:38] | Hey. It happened. | 真的发生了 |
[08:42] | It was senior year in college. It was after the Sigma Chi luau… | 是大四那年 有次夏威夷舞会之后 |
[08:47] | …and Melissa and I got very drunk. | 我和梅莉莎喝得大醉 |
[08:49] | And we ended up kissing. | 结果我们两个接吻了 |
[08:52] | For several minutes. | 好几分钟呢 |
[08:53] | Which means she had a couple spritzers | 也就是说她喝了几杯汽酒 |
[08:55] | and a quick peck on the cheek. | 轻轻吻在脸颊上 |
[08:58] | Why are you taking this away from me? | 你为什么要让我幻灭呢 |
[09:02] | Why is it so hard for you to believe? | 你为什么就不相信呢 |
[09:04] | Okay. I just didn’t know that you were a lesbian. | 好吧 我不知道你是同性恋 |
[09:14] | I’m not saying that I’m a lesbian. | 我没说我是同性恋 |
[09:18] | I’m just saying that this happened. | 我只是说那件事真的发生了 |
[09:20] | It just seems pretty wild. And you’re so… | 这件事太狂野了 而你却这么地… |
[09:25] | …vanilla. | 乖宝宝 |
[09:27] | Vanilla? I’m not vanilla. I do lots of crazy things. | 乖宝宝 我不是乖宝宝 我做很多疯狂的事 |
[09:32] | I mean, I got drunk and married in Vegas. | 我喝醉了 在拉斯维加斯结了婚 |
[09:36] | To Ross. | 和罗斯而已 |
[09:38] | If you don’t believe me about this, | 如果你不相信我… |
[09:40] | why don’t you just come with me to dinner tonight | 今晚就和我一起去吃饭 |
[09:42] | and she’ll tell you. | 她会告诉你的 |
[09:44] | Okay, all right. Because I can’t picture it. | 好吧 可是我想像不出来 |
[09:47] | You should get inside my head. | 你该看看我脑袋里的画面 |
[09:56] | Guess what I got for your wedding? | 猜我为你的婚礼搞到了什么 |
[09:58] | A freakishly thin date with a hanger for a head? | 头像晾衣架 瘦巴巴的女伴 |
[10:02] | Rachel hooked me up with a tux. But not just any tux. | 瑞秋替我弄到一件燕尾服 但不是随便一件 |
[10:06] | Batman’s tux! | 是蝙蝠侠穿过的 |
[10:08] | – What? – That’s right. | -什么 -没错 |
[10:10] | Made expressly for Val Kilmer, | 是为方·基默加急赶制的 |
[10:12] | and worn by him in the hit film… | 他穿着出演了票房冠军电影… |
[10:15] | …that Batman film he was in. | 就是他演的那部蝙幅侠电影 |
[10:18] | You can’t wear that. I’m wearing the famous tux. | 你不能穿那件 我才要穿名人的燕尾服 |
[10:20] | – James Bond’s tux! – So? | -詹姆斯·邦德的燕尾服 -怎样 |
[10:22] | So? If you wear that, it’ll make mine less special. | 怎样 如果你穿那件 我就显不出特别了 |
[10:26] | You need something to make this day special? | 你的大喜日子本身还不够特别吗 |
[10:29] | Hello! You have the most special thing of all. | 喂 你拥有最特别的一样 |
[10:32] | You are marrying the woman you love. | 你要迎娶你最爱的女人 |
[10:39] | Please don’t take away my cool thing. Please. Pretty please? | 不要抢走我的风头 拜托 |
[10:43] | “Pretty please?” Not very 007. | “拜托” 这可不像007的语气 |
[10:47] | Look, it’s my wedding day okay? | 那可是我的大喜日子 |
[10:49] | If you were getting married, I’d never do anything to upset you. | 如果你要结婚 我不会做任何惹你生气的事 |
[10:51] | When I got married you slept with my sister. | 我结婚的时候 你和我妹妹上床了 |
[10:53] | That was pretty 007. | 这点很像007 |
[11:01] | Okay, good, you’re here. All right, I figured it out. | 真好 你来了 好 我想出办法了 |
[11:03] | I’m gonna take 2 tables of 8, add your parents… | 我把这两桌的8个人 加上你父母… |
[11:06] | …and make them into 3 tables of 6. | 变成3桌6个人 |
[11:08] | And I called the caterer. I added two extra meals, we are good to go! | 我已经通知了宴会承包方 都搞定了 |
[11:12] | Yeah. They’re not coming. | 他们不来了 |
[11:16] | What? | 什么 |
[11:17] | Somehow, they got the idea that you only invited them because of me. | 他们觉得你是因为我才邀请他们的 |
[11:20] | They feel a little unwanted. | 他们觉得自己不受欢迎 |
[11:23] | That’s too bad. It’s true. But too bad. | 太糟糕了 虽然话是没错 但太糟糕了 |
[11:27] | Look, Mon. If you could just call my mom. | 你可以打电话给我妈 |
[11:29] | – Joey. – Come on. | -乔伊 -来嘛 |
[11:30] | Just let her know you really want them to be there. | 告诉她你希望他们参加 |
[11:32] | Let’s not forget, this is a woman | 别忘了 这些年来 |
[11:34] | who has sent you many lasagnas over the years. | 她可送过你不少千层面 |
[11:36] | No, she hasn’t. | 没有啊 |
[11:37] | Is it her fault if some didn’t make it to you? | 有些没送到你手里又不是她的错 |
[11:41] | What am I gonna say? | 我要说什么 |
[11:42] | Tell them you mixed up invitations. | 告诉她请贴搞乱了 |
[11:45] | No, no, no, blame it on the post office. | 不 怪邮局好了 |
[11:47] | They hate the post office. And the Irish. | 他们最恨邮局 还有爱尔兰人 |
[11:51] | But I don’t think you could blame it on them, so… | 不过你没理由怪到他们头上 |
[11:57] | Hello? Yeah, hi. Mrs. Tribbiani? | 喂 你好 崔比安尼太太 |
[12:00] | This is Monica Geller. | 我是莫妮卡·盖勒 |
[12:02] | I’m just calling to say that Chandler and I | 我想告诉你 我和钱德勒 |
[12:04] | really hope you can make it to the wedding. | 很希望你们能来参加婚礼 |
[12:07] | Apparently a bunch of the invitations that we sent weren’t delivered. | 我们很多请贴都没寄到 |
[12:11] | I guess there was some screw-up at the damn post office. | 我猜又是可恶的邮局给搞丢了 |
[12:16] | Tell me about it! | 就是嘛 |
[12:18] | Yeah, the U.S. Post Office? No. More like U.S. Lost Office. | 什么美国邮局嘛 还不如叫美国遗失局 |
[12:24] | What are they, Irish? | 他们搞什么嘛 难道是爱尔兰人吗 |
[12:33] | Anyway, his name’s Allen. | 话说回来 他叫艾伦 |
[12:35] | And we’ve been going out for three years. | 我们在一起三年了 |
[12:38] | He was my first client when I became a party planner. | 他是我做宴会策划的第一位客户 |
[12:41] | He was actually planning a party for his girlfriend at the time. | 那时他正要给他女朋友策划宴会 |
[12:48] | – And he was Theta Beta Pi at Syracuse. – That’s great. | -他是雪城大学贝塔兄弟会的 -真好 |
[12:53] | – Phoebe, were you ever in a sorority? – Of course. | -你参加过姐妹会吗 -当然 |
[12:56] | Yes. I was a Thigh Mega Tampon. | 我是大腿卫生棉条的成员 |
[13:03] | What one? | 哪一个 |
[13:04] | We were really huge too. But they had to shut us down… | 我们原本也很庞大 但后来被关掉了… |
[13:08] | …when Regina Phalangie died of alcohol poisoning. | 因为瑞吉娜·费兰吉死于酒精中毒 |
[13:12] | Isn’t it a shame when one girl ruins it for the whole bunch? | 真是糟糕 一个女孩就毁了整个姐妹会 |
[13:20] | Anyway… | 不管了… |
[13:22] | Speaking of drinking too much, | 说到喝太多 |
[13:23] | I was telling Phoebe about that one crazy night | 我告诉菲比在夏威夷舞会的疯狂之夜 |
[13:26] | after the Sigma Chi luau where we made out. | 我们亲吻的事 |
[13:31] | What? | 什么 |
[13:32] | Remember we… | 记得我们… |
[13:33] | Come on, we had sarongs on and the coconut bikini tops. | 我们穿着纱笼裙 还有椰子壳的比基尼上衣 |
[13:37] | We went back to the house and got really silly… | 之后我们回到家 脑筋变得不清楚 |
[13:40] | …and we made out. | 然后我们接吻了 |
[13:44] | Wow, Ray-Ray, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 瑞瑞 我不知道你在说什么 |
[13:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:56] | Ross is Batman. | 罗斯是蝙蝠侠 |
[14:01] | Well, he did manage to keep his identity secret for a long time. | 他隐藏这个身份可真够久的 |
[14:06] | Rachel got Ross the tuxedo | 瑞秋替罗斯弄到这件燕尾服 |
[14:08] | that Val Kilmer wore in Batman. | 方·基默在蝙蝠侠里穿的那件 |
[14:10] | Batman is so much cooler than James Bond. | 蝙蝠侠比詹姆斯·邦德酷多了 |
[14:13] | What are you talking about? 007 has all those gadgets. | 什么 007有很多便携工具 |
[14:16] | Batman has a utility belt. | 蝙蝠侠有万能腰带 |
[14:18] | – 007 has a fancy car. – Batman has the Batmobile. | -007有高级跑车 -蝙蝠侠有蝙蝠车 |
[14:24] | 007 gets all the ladies. | 007坐拥佳丽 |
[14:27] | Batman has Robin. | 蝙蝠侠有罗宾 |
[14:34] | We get ESPN, right? | 咱家有体育台吧 |
[14:39] | How about you go put on your 007 tuxedo, | 你何不穿上你的007燕尾服 |
[14:42] | and I’ll make you a nice martini? | 我替你调一杯马丁尼 |
[14:44] | Actually, I don’t like martinis. | 我不喜欢马丁尼 |
[14:47] | – How about a Yoo-hoo with a funny straw? – Yum. | -一杯摇摇饮料加一根搞笑吸管 -帅气 |
[14:53] | I know the invitation says 6 o’clock. | 请贴上写的是晚上六点 |
[14:56] | But does that mean you want people to get there at 6, | 是指六点入席 |
[14:58] | or the show’s gonna start right at 6? | 还是六点开始表演 |
[15:00] | “The show”? | “表演” |
[15:04] | Right, right, the wedding. Gotcha. | 对 婚礼 骗到你了 |
[15:08] | But I mean, it’s gonna start a little late right? | 不过婚礼会晚一点开始 是吧 |
[15:09] | I mean, weddings start late. Right? | 婚礼都会拖延一会再开始 |
[15:11] | Have you ever been to one of my weddings? | 你那是没参加过我的婚礼吧 |
[15:14] | Well, the thing is it’s the same day as my niece’s christening… | 问题是那天我侄女受洗… |
[15:18] | and I really want my parents to be there in time to see me. | 我希望我父母能及时赶到见到我 |
[15:21] | Because my part’s in the beginning. | 因为我的主婚仪式在开始阶段 |
[15:22] | I’m not in the rest of the show… Wedding. | 我不参加其他部份的表演…婚礼 |
[15:26] | The wedding starts at 6. | 婚礼六点开始 |
[15:28] | Okay. I totally hear you. | 好 我明白了 |
[15:30] | How about this? I vamp a little till they get there. | 这样如何 我可以即兴表演到他们到场 |
[15:34] | You’ll “vamp”? | 你要”即兴表演” |
[15:36] | Yeah, like warm up the crowd. Ask where they’re from. | 就像是暖场之类的 问他们从哪里来 |
[15:39] | Because in Joey Tribbiani, | 因为有乔伊·崔比安尼在场 |
[15:40] | you get a minister and you got an entertainer. | 你便同时拥有了牧师和演员 |
[15:43] | I’m a “ministainer.” All right? | 我是一位”牧演员” |
[15:47] | There’s no one better. There’s no one greater. | 没人比我更强 我就是王中之王 |
[15:52] | How can you not remember us kissing? | 你怎么能不记得我们接吻的事 |
[15:54] | I don’t know. I don’t remember a lot of things that never happened. | 我不知道 没发生过的事我怎么能记得 |
[16:00] | Come on, remember, we were on the sleeping porch? | 记得我们在凉台上 |
[16:02] | We couldn’t stop giggling. | 不停地傻笑 |
[16:05] | Our coconuts kept knocking together. | 我们的椰子壳撞在一起 |
[16:07] | Somewhere Joey’s head is exploding. | 乔伊的脑袋在某处爆炸了 |
[16:12] | Listen, I’m sorry. I don’t want to make you uncomfortable… | 抱歉 我不想把你搞得不自在 |
[16:14] | but I told Phoebe that it happened, and she doesn’t believe me. | 但我告诉菲比发生过这种事 她不相信我 |
[16:19] | I’m sorry, Ray-Ray. | 对不起 瑞瑞 |
[16:20] | I mean, if I thought it happened, I would say it. | 如果真的发生过这种事 我会承认的 |
[16:24] | Maybe I passed out and you did stuff to me while I was sleeping. | 也许我昏过去了 你在我睡觉时对我做了什么 |
[16:28] | No! | 没有 |
[16:30] | Rachel, it’s okay, you don’t have to do this. I believe you. | 没关系 你不必逼她说 我相信你 |
[16:33] | Okay, if you say that you kissed Melissa, | 如果你说你吻了梅莉莎 |
[16:35] | then you kissed Melissa. | 那么你就吻了梅莉莎 |
[16:37] | – Thank you, Phoebe. – Okay. | -谢谢 菲比 -好 |
[16:40] | – But she didn’t. – I know. | -可是她没有 -我知道 |
[16:47] | Do you just carry that around? | 你就带着它走来走去 |
[16:49] | Yes. I find it to be something of a conversation piece. | 是的 我发现这是个好话题 |
[16:54] | – Between you and…? – Gunther. | -和谁之间 -甘瑟 |
[16:58] | Why don’t we put them on? | 我们何不穿上 |
[17:00] | Get a picture of Batman and James Bond, together. | 拍张蝙蝠侠和詹姆斯·邦德的合影 |
[17:03] | I would, but mine doesn’t fit. The pants are a little tight. | 我很愿意 但我的裤子有点紧 |
[17:06] | A little tight? | 只是有点紧吗 |
[17:07] | I could see 00 and 7 in those things. | 我都能看到里面的两个0和一个7了 |
[17:11] | Well, that stinks. | 真糟糕 |
[17:12] | I was looking forward to wearing our celebrity tuxes together. | 我很期待和你一起穿名人燕尾服呢 |
[17:16] | So you’re not gonna be wearing yours? | 所以你也不穿了吗 |
[17:17] | Are you kidding? It’s Batmars tux! | 你开什么玩笑 这可是蝙蝠侠的燕尾服 |
[17:22] | Let me try it on. | 我试穿看看 |
[17:24] | Okay. But just the jacket. | 好 只穿外套就好 |
[17:26] | 00 and 7 are not getting in there. | 两个0和一个7不要搀和进去 |
[17:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:35] | Holy double-vented comfort, Batman! | 双面通风超舒适 蝙蝠侠 |
[17:40] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[17:41] | An invitation to the At First Sight premiere? | 《真情难舍》首映请贴 |
[17:44] | Oh, my god. Val Kilmer didn’t wear this in Batman. | 方·基默没在《蝙蝠侠》里穿这件燕尾服 |
[17:48] | He wore it to the premiere of some tooty-fruity love story | 他穿这件去参加了那部文艺爱情片的首映 |
[17:50] | where he played a blind guy. | 他不过演了个瞎子 |
[17:53] | Let me see that. | 给我看 |
[17:56] | Oh, man. | 老天啊 |
[17:58] | The only super power you have | 你唯一的超能力 |
[17:59] | is the slightly heightened sense of smell. | 不过是稍显敏感的嗅觉 |
[18:05] | Monica, Chandler, can I talk to you guys for a second? | 可以和你们谈谈吗 |
[18:07] | That’s it. I give up. Whatever you want, you can have it. | 我放弃了 你要怎样就怎样吧 |
[18:10] | You want to sing a song, you want to do a dance? | 你要唱歌还是跳舞 |
[18:12] | You want your mom to stand at the altar screaming racial slurs? | 还是要你妈在祭坛前大叫种族歧视的字眼 |
[18:15] | I don’t care. | 我都不在乎 |
[18:18] | No, I just want to thank you guys | 我只是想来谢谢你们 |
[18:20] | for what you did for my parents. That was really sweet. | 为我父母做的一切 |
[18:23] | They’re so happy to be a part of your special day. | 他们很高兴能出席你们的大喜日子 |
[18:27] | You’re welcome. Tell them we’re glad they’re coming. | 告诉他们我们很高兴他们能来 |
[18:30] | Okay, I will. | 我会的 |
[18:31] | Oh, check out what they got me to wear for the ceremony! | 看看他们替我准备参加婚礼的衣服 |
[18:38] | I wear it like this when I marry you guys. And then this… | 我替你们主婚时这样戴 然后… |
[18:42] | …is for party time. | 在宴会时这样戴 |
[18:50] | It happened. I am telling you it happened. | 那件事发生过 我告诉绝对发生过 |
[18:55] | It was great meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[18:57] | And, Rachel? I don’t think I’ll be calling you because… | 瑞秋 我大概不会打电话给你了 因为 |
[19:01] | …you know, you’ve gotten weird. | 你变得好奇怪 |
[19:05] | Take care, you guys. | 保重 两位 |
[19:07] | Wait a minute. No, wait a minute. Okay, look. | 等一下 好吧 |
[19:10] | That night was the one wild thing I’ve ever done in my entire life. | 那晚是我这辈子做过最狂野的一件事 |
[19:14] | I’m not gonna let you take it away from me. | 不能让你随便就给抹杀了 |
[19:16] | So if you don’t remember that, maybe you’ll remember this… | 你要是不记得那件事 你大概会记得这个 |
[19:27] | Oh, my God. You love me. | 天啊 你爱我 |
[19:33] | What? | 什么 |
[19:34] | Of course I remember our kiss. I think about it all the time. | 我当然记得 这些日子里我一直惦记着 |
[19:38] | I can still hear the coconuts knocking together… | 椰子壳的撞击声还在我耳畔萦绕 |
[19:43] | I just didn’t want to tell you, | 我不想告诉你 |
[19:45] | because I didn’t think you’d return my love and now that you have… | 因为我觉得你不会回应我的爱 |
[19:52] | Look who’s being suddenly shy. | 看是谁突然变得害羞了 |
[19:56] | You can’t tell me you don’t feel what I feel. | 你一定和我有相同的感觉 |
[19:59] | Nobody can kiss that good and not mean it. | 如果不是真心 是不会吻得那么好 |
[20:02] | I’m just a good kisser. | 我就是吻功很好而已 |
[20:06] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[20:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:14] | You don’t have to be sorry. | 你不必抱歉 |
[20:17] | I’m obviously kidding. | 我显然是在开玩笑 |
[20:21] | I’m not in love with you. I’m not in love with her. | 我没爱上你 我没爱上她 |
[20:24] | I don’t hear coconuts banging together. | 我没听到椰子壳撞击的声音 |
[20:29] | I don’t picture your face when I make love to my boyfriend. | 我和男友做爱时没有幻想你的模样 |
[20:35] | Anyway, I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[20:37] | A kiss goodbye? | 吻别吧 |
[20:39] | No? Okay. | 不要 好吧 |
[20:52] | I mean, I had no idea that that would… | 我不知道会发生… |
[21:02] | What the hell was that? | 你这是什么意思 |
[21:03] | Just wanted to see what all the fuss was about. | 想看看那姑娘为什么那么纠结 |
[21:07] | – And? – I’ve had better. | -然后呢 -我经历过更棒的 |
[21:17] | All right. I found one that fits. | 我找到一件合身的 |
[21:19] | Well, you know what they say? 23rd time’s a charm. | 是啊 人们常说第23次时常出现奇迹 |
[21:26] | Look at you, all handsome. | 看看你 好英俊 |
[21:29] | – Whose is it? – Does it matter? | -这是谁穿过的 -有什么关系吗 |
[21:31] | All that matters is that you look so handsome. | 最重要的是你看来很英俊 |
[21:38] | – Whose is it? – I don’t want to say. | -是谁 -我不想说 |
[21:42] | Come on, I don’t care. Come on, whose is it? | 我不在乎 说嘛 是谁的 |
[21:45] | Diane Keaton. | 黛安·基顿[女演员] |