时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Do you realize that four weeks from today we’re getting married? | 你知道再过四个星期我们就要结婚了吗 |
[00:07] | Four weeks, baby. Four weeks! | 四个星期 宝贝 四个星期 |
[00:11] | Do you realize that you get louder each week? | 你知道每星期你都叫得更大声吗 |
[00:14] | There’s still so much to do! | 还有这么多事要做 |
[00:16] | Have you written your vows yet? | 你写好你的婚誓了吗 |
[00:18] | I figured I’d just buy those. “Pat, I’d like to buy a vow.” | 我会去买那种”派得 我要买婚誓” |
[00:23] | Sweetie, you know I’ve no sense of humor | 亲爱的 要知道一说到婚礼的事 |
[00:25] | when it comes to the wedding. | 我是没有心情开玩笑的 |
[00:28] | Right. So have you written yours yet? | 好吧 你写好了吗 |
[00:31] | No, but I know exactly what I’m gonna say. | 没有 但我知道自己要说什么 |
[00:34] | Do you happen to know exactly what I’m gonna say? | 你会不会刚好知道我要说什么 |
[00:39] | Let’s do it now. It won’t be hard. | 咱们现在就写 没那么难 |
[00:42] | Say what’s in your heart. | 就写自己的心里话 |
[00:50] | Look at her go. She must love me more than I love her! | 看她写得多快 她一定爱我比我爱她更多 |
[00:55] | What’s wrong with me? Don’t open that door. | 我有什么问题 别打开那扇回忆之门 |
[01:05] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:10] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:12] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:15] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:20] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:23] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:25] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:29] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:41] | “Monica, there are no words…” | “莫妮卡 没有语言…” |
[01:48] | There are no words! This shouldn’t be this hard! | 根本就是哑口无言 不该这么费劲啊 |
[01:52] | You’ve done this before, Ross. | 你之前写过这个 罗斯 |
[01:54] | What did you say when you made up your vows? | 你的婚誓里说了些什么 |
[01:56] | With Carol, I promised never to love another woman | 对卡罗尔 我答应她直到我死 |
[01:58] | until the day I die. | 不会再爱另一个女人 |
[02:01] | She made no such promise. | 她却没这样答应我 |
[02:04] | I’m so pathetic. Monica knows what she wants to say. | 我真悲哀 莫妮卡就知道要讲什么 |
[02:06] | You should have seen her writing and writing and writing. | 看她奋笔疾书的样子 不停地写呀写 |
[02:11] | Monica, what? What’s the emergency? | 莫妮卡 什么紧急大事 |
[02:13] | You have to help me. | 帮我个忙 |
[02:14] | I’m supposed to write my vows and all I have is this. | 我本应写我的婚誓 可却只搞出这个 |
[02:18] | I like the pretty little drawing of you in the wedding dress. | 我喜欢你穿婚纱的卡通模样 |
[02:23] | Except your breasts look kind of small. | 不过你的胸部看来有点小 |
[02:27] | Those are my eyes! | 那是我的眼睛 |
[02:31] | – Those are my breasts. – Oh, yeah, okay. | -那是我的胸部 -好吧 |
[02:37] | Why don’t you just start with something simple, like: | 何不从简单的开始 像是 |
[02:41] | “Monica, | “莫妮卡 |
[02:42] | from the moment I met you, I knew I loved you.” | 第一次见到你 我就知道我爱你” |
[02:47] | I’m not sure I can do that. | 这貌似不是实话 |
[02:48] | Everyone, this is Chandler. | 各位 这是钱德勒 |
[02:51] | Hi, I’m Ross’ little sister. | 我是罗斯的小妹 |
[02:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:58] | Okay, okay. Maybe you could start with: | 好 你可以这样开头 |
[03:01] | “Chandler, even though we were friends… | 钱德勒 即使在我们还是朋友的时候 |
[03:04] | …there was a part of me that always knew I wanted more.” | 我都一直知道自己想跟你更进一步 |
[03:08] | All right, there’s a nuclear holocaust. | 好吧 经过一场核武器战争 |
[03:11] | I’m the last man on earth. | 我是地球上最后一个男人 |
[03:13] | Would you go out with me? | 你会和我约会吗 |
[03:17] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[03:20] | Are we allowed to lie in the vows? | 婚誓里可以说谎吗 |
[03:24] | Maybe you don’t talk about your feelings back then. | 你可以不谈自己以前的感受 |
[03:27] | Maybe you just say something about | 你可以谈谈 |
[03:29] | all the things that he’s taught you, like… | 他教会你的事情 像是… |
[03:38] | Or all the things you taught him. | 或是你教会他的事 |
[03:41] | Everybody knows the basic erogenous zones. | 大家都知道基本的性感带 |
[03:43] | You got one, two, three… | 有1 2 3… |
[03:46] | 4 5… …four, five… | |
[03:48] | …six and seven. | 6和7 |
[03:51] | There are seven? | 有7个 |
[03:55] | – That’s one? – Kind of an important one. | -那也算吗 -还蛮重要的 |
[04:00] | I was looking at it upside down. | 我是倒着看的 没认出来 |
[04:05] | Well, you know, sometimes that helps. | 有时候这里也有帮助 |
[04:12] | Okay, now, start out with a little one… | 好 现在 由1开始… |
[04:15] | …a two, a one-two-three… | 一个2 一个1 2 3… |
[04:19] | …a three, a five… | 一个3 一个5… |
[04:24] | …a four, a three-two… | 一个4 一个3 2 |
[04:34] | 2 4 7… …two, four-seven… | |
[04:37] | 5 7 6 7… …five-seven, six-seven… | |
[04:40] | 7 7… …seven, seven… | |
[04:49] | 7… …seven! | |
[04:56] | I got it! How about saying something like: | 我知道了 这样如何 |
[04:59] | – “Monica, – Monica. | -莫妮卡 -莫妮卡 |
[05:00] | when I look back over our time together…” | 回顾我们在一起的时光 |
[05:08] | – Yeah? – I can’t do everything. | -然后呢 -剩下你自己来想啊 |
[05:10] | Look back over your time together. | 回顾你们在一起的时光嘛 |
[05:16] | Oh, look, twins! | 看 双胞胎 |
[05:17] | No fair! I don’t even have one, | 不公平 我连一个都没有 |
[05:20] | how come they get two? | 为什么他们有两个 |
[05:22] | – You’ll get one. – Yeah, when? | -你会有孩子的 -什么时候 |
[05:25] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[05:26] | When we’re 40, if neither of us are married, | 我们四十岁的时候 如果都还没结婚 |
[05:29] | what do you say you and I get together and have one? | 我们俩来生一个如何 |
[05:32] | Why wouldn’t I be married when I’m 40? | 我为什么会到40岁还没结婚 |
[05:35] | Oh, no. No, I just meant hypothetically. | 不 我是说假设 |
[05:37] | Hypothetically, why won’t I be married when I’m 40? | 即使是假设 我为什么会到40岁还没结婚 |
[05:40] | – No, no. – What is it? | -不是 -为什么 |
[05:42] | Seriously, is there something fundamentally un-marriable about me? | 说真的 我身上有什么不适合结婚的特质吗 |
[05:47] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[05:49] | Dear God, this parachute is a knapsack! | 我的老天 这个降落伞竟然是个背包 |
[05:55] | I’m getting married today! | 今天我要结婚了 |
[05:59] | Do you think he knew I was here? | 他知道我在这儿吗 |
[06:08] | Nice try. | 算你尽力 |
[06:10] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[06:15] | Look, Monica… | 莫妮卡… |
[06:21] | – This is not gonna work. – I bet this will work. | -没有用的 -我保证这样有用 |
[06:32] | You are so great! I love you. | 你真棒 我爱你 |
[06:44] | What? | 什么 |
[06:46] | Nothing! I said, you’re so great, and then I just stopped talking. | 没事 我说你真棒 然后就没说话了 |
[06:52] | – You said you love me! I can’t believe this. – No, I didn’t. | -你说你爱我 真不敢相信 -我没说 |
[06:57] | – Yes, you did. – No, I didn’t! | -你说了 -我没说 |
[07:00] | – You love me! – No, I don’t! | -你爱我 -我不爱 |
[07:03] | Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! | 住嘴 住嘴 住嘴 |
[07:09] | You know, I was thinking, what if I unpack here? | 我在想 如果我在这里拆包行李呢 |
[07:14] | Then all your stuff would be here. | 那你的东西都会放在这里 |
[07:18] | Well… | 那… |
[07:22] | What if all my stuff was here? | 如果我的东西都在这里的话呢 |
[07:24] | Then you’d be going back and forth all the time. | 那你就会一直来来往往的 |
[07:28] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 没什么意义 |
[07:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:34] | What if we live together, and you understand what I’m saying? | 如果我们住在一起呢 你明白我在说什么吗 |
[07:46] | You wanted it to be a surprise. | 你希望这是一个惊喜 |
[07:59] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[08:07] | Chandler… | 钱德勒 |
[08:10] | …in all my life… | 我这一生… |
[08:12] | …I never thought I would be so lucky… | 从没想过会如此幸运… |
[08:19] | …as to fall in love with my best… | 能爱上我最好的… |
[08:24] | My best… | 我最好的… |
[08:26] | There’s a reason why girls don’t do this! | 女生不求婚是有原因的 |
[08:28] | Okay, okay, okay! I’ll do it. | 好 好 我来 |
[08:31] | I thought… | 我以为… |
[08:37] | I can do this. | 我做得到 |
[08:43] | I thought… | 我以为… |
[08:44] | …that it mattered what I said or where I said it. | 我说什么内容 在哪里求婚很重要 |
[08:50] | Then I realized the only thing that matters is that you… | 但我发现唯一重要的是你… |
[09:00] | You make me happier | 和你在一起的日子 |
[09:02] | than I ever thought I could be. | 我感受到前所未有的幸福 |
[09:07] | And if you let me… | 如果你愿意… |
[09:10] | I’ll spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way. | 我要用这一生的时间来给你同样的幸福感受 |
[09:23] | Monica? | 莫妮卡 |
[09:26] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[09:30] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[09:45] | Can we come in yet? We’re dying out here! | 我们可以进来了吗 我们要急死了 |
[09:49] | Come in! Come in! | 进来 进来 |
[09:52] | – We’re engaged! – Yes! | -我们订婚了 -太棒了 |
[10:07] | What have you guys been up to? | 你们在干嘛 |
[10:08] | We were helping Chandler write his vows, but he kicked us out… | 帮钱德勒写他的婚誓 但被他踢出来了… |
[10:12] | …because Joey kept making inappropriate suggestions. | 因为乔伊一直提不恰当的建议 |
[10:16] | How is “Monica, I love your sweet ass” inappropriate? | “莫妮卡 我爱你的美臀”有什么不恰当 |
[10:22] | How’s Monica coming along with her vows? | 莫妮卡写得怎么样 |
[10:24] | Let’s say it’s lucky she’s got a sweet ass | 这样说吧 幸好她还有美臀 |
[10:26] | because she’s not so good at the writing. | 因为她不太擅长写这个 |
[10:29] | I can’t believe in four weeks they’re gonna be married! | 真不敢相信再过四个星期他们就要结婚了 |
[10:32] | Let’s just hope it works. | 希望他们的婚姻美满 |
[10:35] | Nine out of 10 marriages end in divorce. | 十对夫妇有九对以离婚收场 |
[10:37] | Phoebe, that’s not true. | 菲比 没有的事 |
[10:39] | Yeah, you’re right. How’s the missus? | 是啊 你说得对 你的太太们好吗 |
[10:43] | I can’t believe they’ve been together 3 years. | 真不能相信他们在一起三年了 |
[10:46] | Has it been that long? | 那么久了吗 |
[10:47] | Maybe it seems like less because they hid it from us for so long. | 感觉没那么久 因为他们瞒了我们很久 |
[10:52] | Hey, it’s me. Coming in. | 是我 进来了 |
[11:01] | I’ve had a very long, hard day. | 我今天辛苦了一整天 |
[11:04] | I’m gonna get some chicken. You want some? | 我要去买炸鸡 你要不要 |
[11:06] | No, thanks. No, chicken. Bye, then. | 不用 谢了 不要炸鸡 再见 |
[11:13] | Are you okay? I’m so sorry. He wouldn’t leave. | 你还好吧 实在抱歉 他不肯走 |
[11:15] | He kept asking if I wanted chicken. | 一直问我要不要炸鸡 |
[11:18] | Chicken? | 炸鸡 |
[11:20] | I could eat some chicken. | 我可以吃点炸鸡 |
[11:23] | Hey, Joe! | 乔伊 |
[11:27] | Can I get a three-piece, some coleslaw and some beans and a Coke? | 我想要三块鸡 沙拉 豆子 还有可乐 |
[11:32] | Diet Coke. | 健怡可乐 |
[11:38] | I don’t know why they didn’t just tell us. | 我不知道他们为什么不告诉我们 |
[11:40] | I know. It’s not like we weren’t cool about it. | 好像我们会很不淡定似的 |
[11:42] | You? And you? | 你 和你 |
[11:46] | Yes, but you cannot tell. No one knows. | 你不能说 没有人知道 |
[11:48] | How? When? | 怎么发生的 何时发生的 |
[11:51] | – It happened in London. – In London?! | -在伦敦发生的 -在伦敦 |
[11:56] | The reason we didn’t tell anyone was | 我们没告诉任何人 |
[11:58] | because we didn’t want to make a big deal out of it. | 不希望把事情搞大 |
[12:00] | But it is a big deal! | 可这就是大事 |
[12:03] | – I have to tell someone. – No, no! | -我一定要告诉别人 -不要 |
[12:06] | – You can’t. – Please, please! | -不要 -拜托 |
[12:07] | We don’t want to deal with telling everyone, okay? | 我们不想面对大家的反应 |
[12:10] | Just promise you won’t tell. | 答应我你不会说 |
[12:16] | All right! | 好吧 |
[12:18] | I can’t wait to be with you. | 我等不及要和你在一起了 |
[12:20] | I’ll tell Rachel I’m doing laundry for a couple of hours. | 我告诉瑞秋我要洗几个小时的衣服 |
[12:22] | Laundry? Is that my new nickname? | 洗衣服 那是我的新匿称吗 |
[12:30] | You know what your nickname is, Mr. Big… | 你知道你的匿称是什么 大… |
[12:34] | Oh, look, there’s Monica and Chandler. | 看 是莫妮卡和钱德勒 |
[12:37] | Hey, you guys! Hey! | 嘿 你们两个 |
[12:50] | Chandler and Monica! Chandler and Monica! | 钱德勒和莫妮卡 钱德勒和莫妮卡 |
[12:53] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[12:54] | – Chandler and Monica! – Oh, my God! | -钱德勒和莫妮卡 -我的天啊 |
[12:57] | – Oh, my eyes! My eyes! – Phoebe! Phoebe! | -我的眼睛 我的眼睛 -菲比 菲比 |
[13:01] | – It’s okay! It’s okay! – No! They’re doing it! | -没事的 没事的 -不 他们在做爱 |
[13:04] | I know! I know! I know! | 我知道 我知道 |
[13:06] | – You know? – Yes, I know! | -你知道 -对 我知道 |
[13:08] | And Joey knows, but Ross doesn’t know, | 乔伊也知道 但罗斯不知道 |
[13:10] | so you have to stop screaming! | 你不能再喊了 |
[13:12] | Hey, what’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[13:15] | What? What? | 怎么了 |
[13:17] | Nothing. Oh, God! We’re just so excited | 没什么 天啊 我们好兴奋 |
[13:19] | that you might get this apartment! | 你可能会搬过来 |
[13:21] | – Actually, it looks really good. – It looks pretty good! | -事实上 看起来不错 -看来很不错 |
[13:25] | Get in here! Come on! | 过来啊 快点 |
[13:31] | So they know you know, and they don’t know that Rachel knows? | 他们知道你知道 但他们不知道瑞秋知道 |
[13:35] | Yes, but you know what? It doesn’t matter who knows what. | 对 但你知道吗 谁知道什么并不重要 |
[13:38] | Now enough of us know, | 现在有足够的人知道了 |
[13:39] | that we can just tell them we know. | 就可以告诉他们我们知道了 |
[13:41] | Now all the lying and the secrets will finally be over. | 谎言和秘密终于可以终结了 |
[13:45] | Or we could not tell them we know | 或者我们不要告诉他们我们知道 |
[13:47] | and have a little fun of our own. | 我们可以找点小乐子 |
[13:50] | All right, we better go if we’re gonna catch that movie. | 好 该走了 不然电影要迟到了 |
[13:53] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[13:55] | Bye, Chandler. I miss you already. | 再见 钱德勒 我已经开始想你了 |
[14:03] | Did you see that? With the inappropriate and the pinching? | 你看到了吗 她很不正经地捏了我一下 |
[14:06] | Actually, I did. | 我看到了 |
[14:08] | So now do you believe that she’s attracted to me? | 你现在相信她喜欢上我了吧 |
[14:12] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God, she knows about us! | 天啊 天啊 她知道我们的事了 |
[14:15] | – Phoebe knows about us! – Well, I didn’t tell them. | -菲比知道我们的事 -我没告诉她们 |
[14:19] | Them? Who’s them? | 她们 她们是谁 |
[14:23] | Phoebe and Joey. | 菲比和乔伊 |
[14:28] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[14:29] | And Rachel. | 还有瑞秋 |
[14:31] | I would’ve told you, but they made me promise not to tell. | 我本来要告诉你们的 可是她们要我答应不说 |
[14:34] | Oh, man. They think they are so slick, messing with us! | 她们以为他们很厉害 竟然玩我们 |
[14:37] | But, see, they don’t know that we know that they know. | 可是 他们不知道我们已经知道他们知道 |
[14:42] | – So… – Ah, yes! | -所以…-对 |
[14:44] | The messers become the messees! | 整人的变成被整的 |
[14:48] | Oh, my God, he wants me to come over | 天啊 他要我过去 |
[14:50] | and feel his bicep and more! | 摸他的二头肌什么的 |
[14:53] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[14:54] | I can’t believe he’d do that to Mo… | 真不敢相信他会对莫妮卡这样… |
[15:05] | Joey? Do they know that we know? | 乔伊 他们知道我们知道了吗 |
[15:09] | – No. – Joey! | -不知道 -乔伊 |
[15:11] | – They know you know. – I knew it! | -他们知道你们知道了 -我就知道 |
[15:15] | I cannot believe those two! | 这两个人太过分了 |
[15:17] | They thought that they could mess with us? | 他们以为可以耍我们 |
[15:19] | They’re trying to mess with us? | 他们想要耍我们 |
[15:23] | They don’t know that we know they know we know. | 他们不知道我们知道他们知道我们知道 |
[15:28] | Joey, you can’t say anything. | 乔伊 你什么也不能说 |
[15:30] | Couldn’t if I wanted to. | 即使我想说也不知道要怎么说 |
[15:34] | This is getting out of hand! | 局面完全失控了 |
[15:36] | She wants me to put lotion on her! | 她要我替她抹乳液 |
[15:37] | She’s bluffing! | 她那是虚张声势 |
[15:39] | She’s not backing down. She went like this: | 她没有退缩 她快要扑上来了 |
[15:44] | He’s not backing down. He went to get lotion. | 他没有退缩 他去拿乳液了 |
[15:50] | Oh, man. Aren’t you guys done yet? | 你们还没玩完吗 |
[15:52] | Joey, just look at it this way. The sooner Phoebe breaks Chandler, | 菲比早点攻破钱德勒 |
[15:55] | the sooner this is all over and in the open. | 这件事就早一点完全公开 |
[15:58] | – I like that. – Okay. | -我喜欢 -好 |
[15:59] | Okay, show him your bra. | 好 给他看你的内衣 |
[16:01] | He’s afraid of bras. Can’t work them. | 他最怕内衣了 他不会解内衣 |
[16:11] | Wow! You didn’t rip off any buttons. | 哇 你没扯掉任何一个扣子 |
[16:14] | It’s not my first time. | 这又不是第一次了 |
[16:18] | You go back out there and seduce her till she cracks. | 你回去 勾引她 直到把她击溃 |
[16:21] | Okay, give me a second. | 好 给我一秒钟 |
[16:23] | – Did you clean up in here? – Of course. | -你把这里打扫过了 -当然 |
[16:32] | Oh, you’re going? | 你要走了吗 |
[16:34] | Not without you, lover. | 除非你跟我一起走 爱人 |
[16:41] | So this is my bra. | 这是我的内衣 |
[16:48] | It’s very, very nice. | 非常非常好看 |
[16:52] | Well, come here. | 过来 |
[16:55] | I’m very happy we’re gonna have all the sex. | 我们就要上床了 我好开心 |
[16:59] | You should be. I’m very bendy. | 你应该开心 我的柔软度很好 |
[17:07] | – I’m gonna kiss you now. – Not if I kiss you first. | -我现在要吻你了 -如果我没先吻你的话 |
[17:31] | I guess there’s nothing left for us to do but kiss. | 我们现在除了接吻 没有别的事可做了 |
[17:35] | Here it comes. | 来了 |
[17:38] | Our first kiss. | 我们的初吻 |
[17:48] | – Okay, okay, okay, fine, you win! – Ha! | -好好好 你赢了 -哈 |
[17:52] | – I can’t have sex with you. – Why not? | -我不能和你上床 -为什么不能 |
[17:54] | – Because I’m in love with Monica. – You’re what? | -因为我爱莫妮卡 -你怎么了 |
[17:59] | Love her! That’s right, I love her! I love her! | 爱她 对 我爱她 我爱她 |
[18:09] | I love you, Monica. | 我爱你 莫妮卡 |
[18:11] | I love you too, Chandler. | 我也爱你 钱德勒 |
[18:19] | I thought you guys were doing it. | 我以为你们两个只是炮友 |
[18:21] | I didn’t know you were in love. | 没想到你们相爱了 |
[18:25] | So that’s it, it’s over. Everybody knows. | 就是这样 结束了 大家都知道了 |
[18:28] | Well, actually, Ross doesn’t. | 其实 罗斯还不知道 |
[18:29] | No, we’d appreciate if no one told him yet. | 请大家还不要告诉他 |
[18:32] | No. | 不是吧 |
[18:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:38] | Get off my sister! | 放开我妹妹 |
[18:43] | You know, your friends getting married, it’s gotta change things. | 朋友要结婚了 很多事都会改变 |
[18:47] | You really think it’ll be that different? | 变化真的会那么大吗 |
[18:49] | How could it not be? Pretty soon, they’re gonna have kids… | 怎么能不变呢 他们很快会有小孩… |
[18:52] | …and then they’re just gonan be hanging out | 会和其他有孩子的夫妇 |
[18:54] | with other couples who have kids. | 待在一起 |
[18:56] | And then maybe they’re gonna have to leave the city… | 也许他们会搬离纽约 |
[18:59] | …to be near a Volvo dealership. | 到某个靠近沃尔沃经销商的地方 |
[19:04] | Things change. | 万事皆无常 |
[19:06] | But I don’t want them to move to a Volvo dealership. | 我不要他们搬到沃尔沃经销商附近去住 |
[19:11] | It’ll be okay, Joe. | 乔伊 会没事的 |
[19:13] | Sorry. I just… I like things the way they are. | 抱歉 我只是…我希望能像以前一样 |
[19:17] | Who’s this little naked guy? | 这个光着身子的小孩是谁 |
[19:20] | That little naked guy would be me. | 这个光着身子的小孩是我 |
[19:23] | Look at the little thing. | 你看看这个小东西 |
[19:25] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[19:28] | Yes, fine, that is my penis. | 对 那是我的小鸡鸡 |
[19:32] | Can we be grownups now? | 我们现在可以成熟点了吗 |
[19:34] | – Who are those people? – Got me. | -这都是谁 -问倒我了 |
[19:37] | That’s Nana right there in the middle. | 正中间的是奶奶 |
[19:39] | – Wow. – Let’s see. | -哇 -我看看 |
[19:42] | “Me and the gang at Java Joe’s.” | 我和一帮朋友在爪哇乔店里 |
[19:45] | Monica, you look like your grandmother. How old was she there? | 莫妮卡 你很像你祖母 那时她几岁 |
[19:49] | Let’s see, 1939. | 我看看 1939年 |
[19:51] | Yeah, 24, 25. | 对 24 25岁 |
[19:54] | Looks like a fun gang. | 看来是很快乐的一帮朋友 |
[20:02] | Look, look, look! I got Monica naked. | 看看看 我找到莫妮卡光着身子的照片了 |
[20:05] | Let me see. | 我看 |
[20:09] | No, that would be me again. | 不 这还是我 |
[20:16] | – Hey, you guys. – What’s going on? | -嘿 大伙儿 -怎么样啊 |
[20:19] | Well, we were just talking about… | 我们刚刚提到… |
[20:22] | …you guys getting married and how great it is. | 你们要结婚了 非常地棒 |
[20:25] | Yeah, you can get a Volvo. | 对 你们可以买一辆沃尔沃 |
[20:28] | If that’s what you really want. | 如果你们真想那样的话 |
[20:31] | That’s so sweet. | 你们真好 |
[20:33] | – So we both finished our vows. – Can we read them? | -我们都写完婚誓了 -我们可以看吗 |
[20:37] | Just as long as I don’t hear Chandler’s and he doesn’t hear mine. | 只要我不看到钱德勒的 他不看到我的就好 |
[20:40] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[20:50] | Oh, that’s beautiful. | 好感人 |
[20:54] | Funny one! That’s good! | 好好笑 很好 |
[20:57] | Monica, will you marry me? | 莫妮卡 你嫁给我好吗 |
[21:02] | What? I don’t get it. | 什么 我没看懂 |
[21:04] | Oh, yeah! | 是哟 |
[21:08] | – Man, this is hilarious! – Chandler! | -这太爆笑了 -钱德勒 |
[21:12] | Don’t worry, honey. We’ll make yours funnier. | 亲爱的 别担心 我们可以让你的更好笑 |
[21:22] | Okay, what do you guys think? | 你们觉得如何 |
[21:27] | – Dude… – I have never known love like this. | -老兄 -我从没见过这么伟大的爱情 |
[21:32] | – You really like it? – Dude! | -你真的喜欢吗 -老兄 |
[21:36] | How did you write this? | 你怎么写出来的 |
[21:38] | I stole Monica’s and changed the name. | 我偷了莫妮卡的改成我的名字 |
[21:43] | – You can’t do that! – If he goes first, he can! | -你不能这么做 -如果他先讲的话就可以 |