时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Do you realize this is the last time | 你们知道这是最后一次 |
[00:04] | we’ll be here in the coffeehouse | 我们以六个单身朋友的身份 |
[00:07] | as six single people? | 在咖啡厅共聚一堂吗 |
[00:08] | What’s happening to the coffeehouse? | 咖啡厅要怎么了 |
[00:15] | Yeah, from now on, it’s gonna be the four of you guys | 从现在开始 是你们四个好朋友 |
[00:17] | and me and the missus. | 我跟我太太了 |
[00:19] | The little woman. The wife. The old ball and chain. | 我的小女人 好妻子 老老婆 |
[00:23] | – Old? – The young, hot ball and chain. | -老 -你是年轻性感的老婆 |
[00:26] | – Much better. – We gotta go. | -好多了 -我们得走了 |
[00:28] | Where? | 去哪里 |
[00:29] | We’re gonna pick up the wedding dress | 我要去拿婚纱 |
[00:30] | then we’re gonna have lunch with mom. | 然后跟妈一起吃午餐 |
[00:33] | Joey you’re having lunch with my mom? | 乔伊 你也要去和我妈吃饭吗 |
[00:35] | No, I just heard lunch. | 不 我只听到了”午餐” |
[00:37] | But yeah, I can go. Sure! | 不过我当然愿意去啊 |
[00:42] | Actually, I’m glad they’re leaving. | 正好他们都走了 |
[00:45] | ‘Cause I need to talk to you about something. | 有件事我得跟你谈一谈 |
[00:50] | – What’s up? – This may be a little awkward. | -什么事 -这话说来有点尴尬 |
[00:52] | Listen, if you want to borrow money, its kind of a bad time. | 如果你想借钱 有点不是时候 |
[00:54] | I’m buying dinner for 128 people tomorrow night. | 明天晚上我得请128个人吃晚餐 |
[00:58] | No, it’s not that. | 不是借钱 |
[01:01] | Now what I’m going to say to you, I’m not saying as your friend. | 我现在不是以你朋友的身分跟你说话… |
[01:04] | I’m saying as it as Monica’s older brother. | 我要以莫妮卡大哥的身份跟你谈 |
[01:07] | But you’re still my friend? | 但你还是我朋友吧 |
[01:08] | Not for the next few minutes. | 接下来的几分钟不是 |
[01:11] | During this time, are you still my best man? | 现在你还是我的伴郎吗 |
[01:14] | No. | 不是 |
[01:17] | Do I still call you Ross? | 我还可以叫你罗斯吗 |
[01:21] | You guys are getting married tomorrow, | 你们明天就要结婚了 |
[01:23] | and I couldn’t be more thrilled for both of you. | 我真的替你们俩高兴 |
[01:27] | But as Monica’s older brother, I have to tell you this: | 但身为她的大哥 我得告诉你一件事 |
[01:32] | If you ever hurt my little sister… | 如果你敢伤害我妹妹… |
[01:36] | if you ever cause her any unappiness of any kind, | 如果你敢让她不快乐… |
[01:42] | …I will hunt you down… | 天涯海角我都会找到你… |
[01:45] | …and kick your ass. | 然后痛扁你一顿 |
[01:54] | What? I’m serious. | 怎么了 我是认真的 |
[01:58] | Dude! Stop it! I’m not kidding here. | 兄弟 别闹了 我不是在开玩笑 |
[02:01] | I hear what you’re saying… | 我听到你的话了… |
[02:03] | …and thanks for the warning. | 谢谢你的警告 |
[02:06] | No problem. | 别客气 |
[02:08] | Are we friends again? | 我们又是朋友了 |
[02:11] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -对 -好 |
[02:13] | You won’t believe what Monica’s older brother just said to me! | 你肯定不相信刚刚莫妮卡她哥跟我说了什么 |
[02:23] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:28] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:30] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:33] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:38] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:41] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:43] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:47] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:57] | What you doing, Mon? | 你在做什么 莫妮卡 |
[02:59] | I’m making a list of all the things | 我在罗列婚礼上 |
[03:00] | that are most likely to go wrong at the wedding. | 可能会出差错的事情 |
[03:04] | So that way I can be prepared. | 给自己打个预防针 |
[03:06] | What are they? | 哪些事会出差错 |
[03:07] | So far, I have my bride’s maids dresses won’t get picked up, | 到目前为止有 婚纱忘了取 |
[03:11] | …my veil gets lost or I don’t have something blue. | 我的面纱不见了 或是我忘了拿蓝色的东西 |
[03:14] | Those are all the things I’m responsible for! | 那都是我负责的事 |
[03:18] | I had to go with the odds, Rach. | 我得做好万全准备 |
[03:20] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[03:23] | Remember that audition I had a while ago | 你们还记得之前我去试镜 |
[03:24] | and I didn’t get the part? | 没有拿到那个角色的事吗 |
[03:25] | – The commercial? – No. | -那个广告 -不是 |
[03:26] | – That play? – No. | -那部舞台剧 -不是 |
[03:27] | – That other play? – No. | -另一部舞台剧 -不是 |
[03:30] | – The movie? – Yes! | -那部电影 -对了 |
[03:31] | The one with the pilot and his dog who flies planes? | 关于飞行员和他会开飞机的狗 |
[03:34] | No. But, man, that one hurt. | 不是 但那部真的很伤感 |
[03:38] | Yes, that’s the one about the soldiers | 这部电影描述的是 |
[03:39] | – who fight in World War I! – Oh, yeah. | -一战的士兵 -是啊 |
[03:42] | Back then we called it “The Great War.” | 当年我们称其为”大战” |
[03:46] | It really was. | 真的是大战 |
[03:49] | Anyway, the guy they wanted backed out! | 他们录取的那个演员不演了 |
[03:51] | And now they want me. I start shooting today! | 我今天就要开始拍戏了 |
[03:53] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[03:55] | Wait, wait. I can’t start today. Today’s the rehearsal dinner. | 等等 今天有彩排晚宴 |
[03:57] | I’ll be done by then. | 我一定会赶过去的 |
[03:58] | Oh. Then way to go, you big movie star! | 那么太棒了 你成电影明星了 |
[04:02] | I’ll see you guys over there.. I’m off to fight the Nazis. | 待会见 我要去跟纳粹作战了 |
[04:04] | Wait, Joey. | 等一下 乔伊 |
[04:05] | We fought the Nazis in WWII, not WWI. | 纳粹是我们二战的敌人 不是一战 |
[04:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:11] | Who was in WWI? | 我们一战的敌人是谁 |
[04:16] | Go ahead. | 你说吧 |
[04:18] | You’re gonna be late! Go! Go! | 你要迟到了 快去… |
[04:23] | Who did we fight in WWI? | 我们一战的敌人是谁 |
[04:26] | – Mexico? – Yes. Very good. | -墨西哥 -对 非常棒 |
[04:44] | – Hey, Joey. We’re ready. – Yeah, me too. | -乔伊 我们准备好了 -我也是 |
[04:48] | Richard, we’re ready for you. | 理查 我们准备好了 |
[04:49] | Joey Tribbiani, | 乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[04:51] | this is Richard Crosby. He’s playing Vincent. | 这位是理查·克洛斯比 他要饰演文森 |
[04:54] | I’m doing my scenes with you? | 我要跟你演对手戏 |
[04:56] | Nice to meet you, Joey. | 很高兴能认识你 乔伊 |
[04:57] | I can’t believe this. This is incredible. | 我不敢相信 这太不可思议了 |
[05:00] | You just won an Oscar. | 你刚刚拿下奥斯卡金像奖 |
[05:02] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[05:05] | I think you did. | 我知道你拿了 |
[05:08] | I think I lost, three times. | 我三次都落选了 |
[05:13] | – Cookie? Would you…? – No. | -饼干 你要… -不 |
[05:15] | Okay, we’re about an hour away from getting the scene lit. | 再过一小时我们就要正式开拍了 |
[05:19] | So, if you guys don’t mind, | 你们不介意的话 |
[05:21] | – can we run it a couple of times? – Yeah, sure. | -能对几遍戏吗 -没问题 |
[05:24] | All right. Let’s do it. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[05:27] | And… Action! | 好了 开拍 |
[05:30] | We have to find the rest of the platoon! | 我们得找到其他士兵 |
[05:31] | Forget the platoon, the platoon is gone! | 算了吧 他们已经不在了 |
[05:37] | What? | 什么 |
[05:38] | The platoon’s dead! Face facts, Tony! | 他们都死了 面对现实吧 东尼 |
[05:43] | So what are we gonna do? We have no reinforcements. No food. | 我们该怎么办 我们没有援兵 没有食物 |
[05:46] | No, we still have food in the basement! | 地下室还有食物储备 |
[05:47] | I saw potatoes and some dry pasta! | 有马铃薯和干意大利面 |
[05:52] | Hang on a minute. Joey, you keep touching your face. | 等一下 乔伊 你一直在摸脸 |
[05:55] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[05:57] | No. No. | 不 没有 |
[06:00] | I thought it might be a cool character thing. | 我觉得可以把这作为角色的标志性动作 |
[06:04] | He’s a face toucher. | 他是个喜欢摸脸的人 |
[06:10] | I don’t think so. | 还是算了吧 |
[06:13] | Let’s take it back to Richard’s last lines. Action! | 我们从理查最后一句台词开始 开拍 |
[06:18] | We may not have any weapons, but we still have food. | 虽然我们没有武器 但我们还有食物 |
[06:20] | in the basement I saw potatoes and some dry pasta, | 我在地下室看到马铃薯和干意大利面 |
[06:23] | …and a few tins of tuna! | 跟几罐金枪鱼 |
[06:27] | Honey, we gotta go! | 亲爱的 我们得走了 |
[06:30] | Here’s a question you never want to ask: | 这个问题真的很难启齿 |
[06:33] | My dad just called and wanted to know | 我爸打电话来问 |
[06:34] | if he could borrow one of your pearl necklaces. | 能借用你的珍珠项链吗 |
[06:37] | Did he say what kind of neckline he’s wearing? | 他有提到他的领口剪栽是哪种吗 |
[06:41] | No. | 没有 |
[06:42] | I just met him once, but I’m guessing… | 我只见过他一次 但我猜… |
[06:45] | …plunging? | 是低胸的 |
[06:46] | He is more of a if-you’ve-got-it-flaunt-it kind of father. | 他是那种不显摆不罢休的老爸 |
[06:52] | I don’t have anything like that, but let me go see if Rachel does. | 我没有那种项链 我去问问瑞秋有没有适合的 |
[06:55] | Yes, include more people in this. | 对 把更多的人扯进来吧 |
[06:59] | Do you realize that at this time tomorrow | 你知道明天这个时候 |
[07:01] | we’re gonna be getting married? | 我们就要结婚了吗 |
[07:03] | I have a date tomorrow night. | 我明天晚上有约了 |
[07:06] | I can’t believe we made it. | 我不敢相信我们真的办到了 |
[07:09] | Don’t sound so surprised. | 别一副很讶异的样子 |
[07:11] | I’m sorry, but… | 对不起 但是… |
[07:13] | – Nothing. – What? | -没事 -怎么了 |
[07:17] | Well, honestly? Ever since we got engaged… | 说实话 自从我们订婚以后 |
[07:20] | …I’ve been waiting for something to flip you out. | 我一直在等什么事情发生逼你退缩 |
[07:23] | Honestly? Me too. | 真的吗 我也是 |
[07:27] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[07:29] | I keep thinking that something stupid is gonna come up | 我一直觉得会有蠢事发生 |
[07:31] | and I’ll go all… | 然后我会做… |
[07:32] | Well, Chandler. | 钱德勒会做的事 |
[07:35] | – But nothing has. – I’m so glad. | -但什么事都没发生 -我很高兴 |
[07:38] | Thank you for staying so calm during this. | 谢谢你在这段时间一直都非常冷静 |
[07:40] | It’s made me stay calm. | 这也让我能保持冷静 |
[07:44] | I could’ve been worse. | 我可能会比现在还不淡定 |
[07:47] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上回来 |
[07:56] | If you’re calling before Saturday, | 如果你在星期六前打电话来 |
[07:57] | you’ve reached Monica and Chandler. | 这里是莫妮卡跟钱德勒家 |
[07:59] | But if you’re calling after Saturday, | 但如果你在星期六后打电话来 |
[08:01] | you’ve reached Mr. And Mrs. Bing. | 这里是宾氏夫妇家 |
[08:04] | Please leave a message for… the Bings! | 请留言给…宾氏夫妇 |
[08:24] | Hey, Maureen! Hi! | 嘿 墨琳 |
[08:26] | Gosh, Chandler, this is my cousin, Maureen. | 钱德勒 她是我表妹墨琳 |
[08:29] | We’re the Bings. | 我们是宾氏夫妇 |
[08:34] | Hi! You guys look so beautiful. | 嗨 你们打扮得都很漂亮 |
[08:36] | Mr. And Mrs. Bing! | 宾先生跟宾太太 |
[08:41] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[08:43] | Just so you know, I had my “older brother” talk with Chandler. | 跟你说 我以”大哥的身分”跟钱德勒谈过 |
[08:48] | What is that? | 你说了什么 |
[08:49] | I told him that if he ever hurt you… | 我告诉他如果他敢伤害你… |
[08:53] | …I would hunt him down and kick his ass. | 天涯海角我都会找到他 然后痛扁他一顿 |
[09:00] | What is the matter with everybody? I’m serious. | 大家这都是怎么了 我是认真的 |
[09:03] | I would kick his ass! | 我真的会痛扁他一顿 |
[09:07] | Ross, please, my makeup! | 罗斯 拜托 我的妆要花了 |
[09:12] | – Chandler. – Mom. | -钱德勒 -妈 |
[09:15] | Thanks for wearing… something. | 谢谢你记得穿…衣服来 |
[09:20] | Honey, this is so exciting! | 我真的很兴奋 |
[09:22] | I thought we screwed you up so bad this day would never come. | 我以为我们害得你不敢结婚了呢 |
[09:26] | Just think, soon there will be lots of little Bings. | 你想想 很快地就会添出不少宾氏小宝宝 |
[09:36] | I can’t believe I have to go back to work after this | 我不敢相信我就要回去工作了 |
[09:37] | and get spit on again. | 让人家喷一脸口水 |
[09:39] | You’re lucky. At least the people that spit on you are famous. | 你算幸运的 至少喷你口水的人很有名 |
[09:44] | Who spits on you? | 谁对你喷过口水 |
[09:45] | I don’t want to talk about work. | 我不想谈工作的事 |
[09:49] | Mrs. Bing? These are my parents, Judy and Jack Geller. | 宾太太 这是我爸妈朱迪跟杰克·盖勒 |
[09:53] | It’s lovely to meet you. | 很高兴能见到你 |
[09:55] | Are you his mother or father? | 你是他妈还是他爸 |
[09:58] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[10:00] | What? I’ve never seen one before. | 怎么了 我没见过变性人 |
[10:03] | Dad, there’s Ross. Why don’t you go talk to him. | 爸 罗斯在那边去 跟他谈一谈吧 |
[10:06] | I didn’t even have a chance to act as though I’m okay with it! | 我甚至没机会假装我不在意 |
[10:12] | Hello, all. | 大家好 |
[10:15] | Hi… Dad. | 嗨…爸 |
[10:19] | Hi, Mr. Bing. | 嗨 宾先生 |
[10:23] | – Nora. – Charles. | -诺拉 -查尔斯 |
[10:27] | – It’s so great to see you both here. – Yes. | -很高兴你们两个都来了 -对 |
[10:31] | Although we may be seeing too much of some people. | 虽然某些人衣不遮体 |
[10:37] | Aren’t you a little old to wear a dress like that? | 你不觉得自己太老了 不该穿那种衣服吗 |
[10:40] | Don’t you have a little too much penis | 你不觉得自己多了根把儿 |
[10:42] | to wear a dress like that? | 不该穿那种衣服吗 |
[10:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[10:51] | Of course you can kick his ass, son. | 你当然可以痛扁他 儿子 |
[10:54] | You could kick anyone’s ass you want to. | 你想痛扁任何人都没有问题 |
[10:58] | Thanks, you guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[11:04] | – Rach, Rach? – Yeah? | -瑞秋 -怎么了 |
[11:05] | Could you do me a favor to talk to Chandler’s dad | 快去跟钱德勒他爸聊天 |
[11:08] | and try to keep him away from Chandler’s mom. | 别让他钱德勒的妈妈杠上 |
[11:10] | But I don’t know what he looks like. | 但我不知道他长什么样子 |
[11:11] | He’s the man in the black dress. | 他穿着黑色连衣裙 |
[11:22] | Hi! I’m Rachel, a friend of Monica and Chandler’s. | 嗨 我是瑞秋 莫妮卡跟钱德勒的朋友 |
[11:26] | – I’m Amanda. – Oh, I get it. | -我是阿曼达 -我懂了 |
[11:29] | “A man, duh!” | “是男人 才怪” |
[11:37] | Could I have everyone’s attention, please? | 请大家听我说 |
[11:40] | – I’m Ross Geller. – Dr. Ross Geller. | -我是罗斯·盖勒 -罗斯·盖勒博士 |
[11:46] | Dad, please. As I was saying… | 爸 拜托 我刚刚说过… |
[11:50] | …I’m Dr. Ross Geller. | 我是罗斯·盖勒博士 |
[11:54] | And I’m the best man. | 我是伴郎 |
[11:57] | This marriage is doubly special for me… | 这段婚姻对我来说有双重意义… |
[12:01] | …because not only is the groom my best friend… | 不只因为新郎是我的好朋友… |
[12:05] | …but the bride is my little sister. | 更因为新娘是我的妹妹 |
[12:12] | She’s the greatest sister a guy could ask for. | 她是所有男人梦寐以求的好妹妹 |
[12:15] | So if you’d all please join me in raising a glass | 请大家跟我一起举杯… |
[12:18] | to the couple we’re here to celebrate. | 敬这对新人 |
[12:22] | – To the Bings. – To the Bings! | -敬宾氏夫妇 -敬宾氏夫妇 |
[12:34] | I’m gonna steam my wedding dress. | 我要去熨婚纱了 |
[12:36] | Who wants the responsibility of making sure nothing happens to it? | 谁负责保护它不出任何问题 |
[12:39] | – I’ll do it. – Who wants it? Anybody? | -我来负责 -谁要负责 有人愿意吗 |
[12:43] | – I said, I’ll do it. – Nobody wants to do it? | -我说了我来负责 -没有人吗 |
[12:45] | All right, I’ll do it myself. | 好吧 那么我就自己来 |
[12:47] | I’m not gonna screw it up. | 我不会搞砸的 |
[12:50] | You’re right. I’m sorry. Actually you were a big help tonight. | 你说得对 对不起 今晚你帮了大忙 |
[12:53] | Yeah, and thanks for putting my grandmother in the cab | 谢谢你帮忙将我奶奶 |
[12:55] | and making sure she got to the hotel safely. | 安全地送回酒店 |
[12:57] | Of course! That’s what I’m here for. | 当然 那就是我的职责 |
[13:00] | Okay. Sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[13:03] | What grandmother? | 什么奶奶 |
[13:09] | Where have you been? | 你跑到哪里去了 |
[13:11] | Taking my parents back to the hotel. | 我送我爸妈回酒店 |
[13:13] | – What? Are you going back to work? – Yeah. | -你要回去工作了 -对 |
[13:16] | – Nice shades. – Thanks. | -很酷的太阳眼镜 -谢谢夸奖 |
[13:17] | I figure if I wear these in my scenes, | 我想如果能戴上它拍戏 |
[13:19] | I won’t get spit in my eyes. | 我的眼睛就不会被喷到口水了 |
[13:22] | And, if I remember correctly, | 如果我没有记错 |
[13:24] | Ray-Ban was the official sponsor of WWI. | 雷朋是一次大战的正式赞助商 |
[13:28] | Great! All right! | 太棒了 帅啊 |
[13:32] | – I’ll see you later. – All right. | -待会见 -好吧 |
[13:34] | Where’s Chandler? | 钱德勒在哪里 |
[13:35] | I think he’s in Rachel’s room. See ya. | 他大概在瑞秋的房间里 |
[13:38] | Chandler? | 钱德勒 |
[13:45] | Chandler? | 钱德勒 |
[14:04] | Is Monica here? | 莫妮卡在吗 |
[14:06] | She’s steaming her dress. Why? What’s up? | 她在熨婚纱 怎么了 |
[14:09] | – I think Chandler’s gone. – What? | -我觉得钱德勒走了 -什么 |
[14:12] | – He left that. – “Tell Monica I’m sorry.” | -他留下了这个 -告诉莫妮卡我很抱歉 |
[14:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[14:20] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[14:23] | “Tell Monica I’m sorry.” | “告诉莫妮卡我很抱歉” |
[14:27] | Tell her yourself. | 你自己告诉她去 |
[14:35] | Oh, my God. Chandler just left, though? | 我的天啊 钱德勒走了 |
[14:39] | Maybe it’s not what we think. Maybe it’s: | 或许事情不是我们想的那样 或许他是说 |
[14:41] | “Tell Monica I’m sorry I drank the last of the milk.” | “告诉莫妮卡我很抱歉 我把牛奶都喝光了” |
[14:45] | Or maybe he was writing to tell her | 或许他写这张字条是想告诉她 |
[14:48] | that he’s changed his name: | 他改了名字 |
[14:51] | “Tell Monica I’m Sorry.” | “告诉莫妮卡我叫抱歉” |
[14:55] | I think it means he freaked out and left! | 这表示他临阵脱逃了 |
[14:59] | Don’t be so negative! | 别那么消极 |
[15:01] | Good God, isn’t it possible that “Sorry” | 天啊 有没有可能”抱歉” |
[15:04] | is sitting in there right now? | 现在就坐在里面 |
[15:08] | Phoebe, I think Ross is right. What are we gonna do? | 菲比 我想罗斯说得对 我们该怎么办 |
[15:12] | I’m gonna have to go find him and bring him back. | 我得去找他 把他带回来 |
[15:16] | You make sure Monica does not find out, okay? | 你们别让莫妮卡发现这件事 好吗 |
[15:20] | But if you don’t find him and bring him back… | 如果你没办法找到他 把他带回来… |
[15:23] | …I am gonna hunt you down and kick your ass! | 天涯海角我都会找到你 然后痛扁你一顿 |
[15:34] | Joey? Can you go through these lines with me? | 乔伊 你能跟我对一下台词吗 |
[15:38] | Oh, man, they just re-did my makeup. | 天啊 他们才帮我补好妆 |
[15:42] | – Just the last two pages. – All right. | -只对最后两页 -好吧 |
[15:49] | I found the picture! | 我发现那张照片了 |
[15:53] | Picture? What picture? | 照片 什么照片 |
[15:54] | The picture of my wife I found in your pack. | 我在你的背包里发现了我太太的照片 |
[15:58] | Could you lower the script? | 你能把剧本放下来吗 |
[16:01] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[16:04] | I need to see your face so I can play off your reaction. | 我得看到你的脸 才能根据你的反应表演 |
[16:09] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听我说 |
[16:10] | I know you’re this great actor | 我知道你的演技很棒 |
[16:12] | and play all those Shakespeare guys and stuff, | 演过很多莎翁名剧… |
[16:15] | but you’re spitting all over me, man. | 但你喷得我满脸是口水 |
[16:18] | – Of course I am! – You know you’ve been spitting on me? | -那当然 -你知道自己会喷口水 |
[16:22] | That’s what real actors do. | 真正的演员都会喷 |
[16:25] | Enunciation is the mark of a good actor. | 发音是好演员的标志 |
[16:29] | And when you enunciate, you spit! | 发音清晰时就会喷口水 |
[16:34] | Didn’t know that. | 我不知道这件事 |
[16:37] | Thanks. Okay, check it out. | 谢了 好吧 看我的 |
[16:41] | Picture? What picture? | 照片 什么照片 |
[16:53] | Gunther, have you seen Chandler? | 甘瑟 你看到钱德勒了吗 |
[16:55] | No, I haven’t seen him. | 我没有看到他 |
[16:57] | – Damn. – He’s getting married tomorrow, right? | -该死 -他明天要结婚了 对吧 |
[17:00] | Yes. Don’t worry. Everything’s fine. | 对 别担心 一切都会没事的 |
[17:03] | – We’ll see you tomorrow at the wedding. – I wasn’t invited. | -明天婚礼上见 -我没有被邀请 |
[17:08] | Then we’ll see you the day after tomorrow. | 那么后天见 |
[17:14] | Mom? Dad? | 妈 爸 |
[17:16] | What are you guys doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[17:18] | You kids talk about this place so much, | 你们经常提起这个地方 |
[17:20] | we thought we’d see what all the fuss is about. | 我们想看看这里到底有什么特别 |
[17:22] | I certainly see why the girls like coming here. | 我知道为什么女孩们喜欢来这里 |
[17:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:26] | The sexy blond behind the counter. | 为了吧台后面那个性感金发大帅哥 |
[17:34] | – Gunther? – Your mother just added him to her list. | -甘瑟 -她刚刚把他列入了她的名单 |
[17:39] | What? Your list? | 什么 你的名单 |
[17:41] | Yeah, the list that of people we’re allowed to sleep. | 我们允许对方与之上床的异性名单 |
[17:43] | No, no. I know what the list is. | 我知道是什么的名单 |
[17:46] | Come on, sit down. Have a cup of joe. | 快坐下吧 喝杯咖啡 |
[17:50] | Dad, I can’t. I’m sorry. | 爸 我没空 抱歉 |
[17:53] | If you see Chandler, could you just tell him I’m looking for him? | 如果你看到钱德勒 告诉他我在找他 |
[17:56] | And if you see Rita Moreno, let her know I’m looking for her. | 如果你看到丽塔·莫雷诺 告诉她我在找她 |
[18:06] | Action! | 开拍 |
[18:11] | I found the picture! | 我发现那张照片了 |
[18:14] | What picture? | 什么照片 |
[18:17] | The picture of my wife, in your pack! | 我在你的背包里发现了我太太的照片 |
[18:20] | You went through my personal property? | 你偷翻我的私人物品 |
[18:24] | Why do you have a picture of Paulette in your pack? | 你的背包里为什么会有宝丽蒂的照片 |
[18:31] | Because, Vincent, we were lovers… | 文森 因为我们… |
[18:36] | …for two years! | 交往过两年 |
[18:38] | Cut! Wonderful! | 卡 太棒了 |
[18:43] | Great scene! | 真的是太棒了 |
[18:45] | You were awesome. | 你真的很棒 |
[18:46] | In that last speech, you soaked me. | 最后那一段 你喷得我的脸都湿了 |
[18:50] | Here’s your call sheet for tomorrow. | 这是明天的通告表 |
[18:51] | I’m not working tomorrow. | 明天我不工作 |
[18:52] | – You are now. – No! No! I can’t! You gotta get me out of it! | -现在得工作了 -不 你得帮我这个忙 |
[18:56] | I’ve got plans! Important plans! | 我已经有约了 这件事非常重要 |
[19:07] | – Ross said still no word from Chandler. – Oh, man. | -罗斯说还是没有钱德勒的消息 -天啊 |
[19:10] | But he did say that they found the grandmother | 但他们发现了他奶奶 |
[19:12] | wandering down 5th Avenue. | 在第五大道上游荡 |
[19:15] | Okay, well, there’s one down. | 好吧 至少找到一个人了 |
[19:19] | I’m getting married today! | 今天我就要结婚了 |
[19:24] | I think I just cracked a rib, but I don’t care. | 我断了一根肋骨 但我不在乎 |
[19:27] | Because today’s my wedding day! | 今天我要结婚了 |
[19:28] | My day is finally here! | 我终于要结婚了 |
[19:34] | She might not even notice he’s gone. | 或许她不会注意到他不见了 |
[19:38] | I’m gonna start getting ready! | 我要开始准备了 |
[19:42] | We can’t let her start getting ready. This is too awful! | 我们不能让她开始准备 这太可怕了 |
[19:46] | But she’ll be in the gown and then he won’t show up… | 但等她换上婚纱 而他又没有出现 |
[19:50] | …then she’ll have to take off the gown… | 这时候她就得脱掉婚纱… |
[19:52] | Stop it, stop it, Rachel. You can’t do this here. | 冷静点 你不能在这里抓狂 |
[19:57] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 抱歉 |
[19:59] | It’s just so sad. | 真是太伤感了 |
[20:01] | You got to pull yourself together. Monica can’t see you like this. | 振作一点 别让她看到你这个样子 |
[20:05] | Then she’ll know something’s wrong. | 她会发现不对劲的 |
[20:06] | I know. I know. Oh, God! | 我知道 天啊 |
[20:09] | There’s no tissue. | 没有面纸了 |
[20:11] | Can you grab me some toilet paper? | 你能拿张卫生纸给我吗 |
[20:13] | Oh, that’s gone too. | 卫生纸也没有了 |
[20:15] | This is Monica’s bathroom, right? | 这里是莫妮卡的卫生间吧 |
[20:18] | – I found one. – Okay. | -我找到了一张 -好吧 |
[20:23] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -拿去吧 -谢谢 |
[20:25] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[20:29] | Can I have another one? | 能再给我一张吗 |
[20:33] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[20:37] | Do you need some floss? | 你需要牙线吗 |
[20:41] | I just can’t imagine what is gonna happen | 我无法想像如果他不出现 |
[20:43] | if Chandler doesn’t show up. | 会发生什么事 |
[20:45] | Here’s a whole bunch. | 这里有一大堆卫生纸 |
[20:47] | She’ll be at the wedding waiting for him | 她会在礼堂等他… |
[20:49] | and people will be whispering, “Oh, that poor girl.” | 大家会低声说”那个可怜的姑娘” |
[20:53] | Then she’ll have to come back here and live alone. | 然后她得回来这里独自一个人生活 |
[20:56] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -我的天啊 -怎么了 |
[20:58] | There was a pregnancy test in the garbage. | 垃圾桶有一根验孕棒 |
[21:02] | And it’s positive. | 是阳性反应 |
[21:04] | Monica’s pregnant. | 莫妮卡怀孕了 |
[21:09] | So I guess she won’t be totally alone. | 我猜她不会寂寞了 |