时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Oh, my God, you cleaned! | 天啊 你打扫过了 |
[00:08] | Look at these floors! You did the windows! | 瞧这地板 你还擦了窗户 |
[00:11] | I have been begging you for months! And you did, you cleaned. | 我跟你提了好几个月 你真的打扫了 |
[00:14] | And nagging works! | 看来唠叨还是有用的 |
[00:17] | No, I didn’t actually do this. | 不 事实上这不是我干的 |
[00:19] | Oh, no. Was I cleaning in my sleep again? | 不是吧 我又梦游打扫了吗 |
[00:23] | No, it wasn’t you. | 不 也不是你 |
[00:25] | – Well, then, who? – I got a maid. Yay! | -那么是谁 -我请了一个女佣 耶 |
[00:29] | I hope by “maid” you mean “mistress” | 我希望你所说的”女佣”是指”情妇” |
[00:33] | because if some other woman was cleaning… | 因为如果有其他女人在打扫咱家房子的话 |
[00:35] | Now, honey, I know you don’t like to relinquish control. | 亲爱的 我知道你不喜欢让出控制权 |
[00:39] | “Relinquish” is just a fancy word for “lose.” | “让出”就是”失去”的委婉说法吧 |
[00:42] | She’s really nice, okay? | 她人真的很棒 |
[00:44] | And she mentioned that she adored the way you arranged the sponges. | 她还说她喜欢你摆放海绵的方式 |
[00:50] | Did she really say that? | 她真的那么说了吗 |
[00:51] | Yes, I distinctly remember because I thought it was a joke. | 对 我记得很清楚 因为我以为她在开玩笑 |
[00:55] | Now, just give her a chance, okay? | 给她一个机会 好吗 |
[00:57] | Fine, I can do it. | 好吧 我办得到 |
[01:01] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[01:03] | Usually when I’m this anxious, I clean. | 通常我一焦虑就会打扫 |
[01:12] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:17] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:19] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:22] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:27] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:30] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:33] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:36] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:49] | Whose cell phone is that? It’s just so annoying. | 是谁的手机在响 吵死了 |
[01:53] | Everywhere you go. | 走到哪里都会发生这种事 |
[01:53] | I think it’s coming from your bag. | 我想声音是从你的包包里传出来的 |
[01:58] | I never get calls! | 从来没有人会打电话给我 |
[02:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:03] | Hi, it’s Eric, from the Halloween party. | 嗨 我是万圣节派对上的艾力克 |
[02:08] | Ursula’s fiance. | 厄休拉的未婚夫 |
[02:10] | Oh, my God, Eric, hi! | 天啊 艾力克 嗨 |
[02:12] | Wait, how’d you get this number? | 等一下 你怎么知道我的电话号码 |
[02:13] | I have a friend who’s a cop, and he got it for me. | 我有个警察朋友 他帮我查到的 |
[02:17] | Wow. What an incredible violation and wonderful surprise! | 这严重侵犯了我的权利 但却让人又惊又喜 |
[02:22] | Listen, I just… I thought you should know | 我想告诉你 |
[02:24] | I broke up with Ursula. | 我跟厄休拉分手了 |
[02:25] | Oh, you did? He did it, he did it! | 是吗 他办到了 |
[02:28] | – What did he do? – I’m talking! | -他做了什么 -我在讲电话 |
[02:32] | Anyway, I was wondering | 总之我很好奇 |
[02:34] | if you were the sort of person who eats lunch? | 你平时吃不吃午餐 |
[02:40] | Are you asking me out? | 你是在约我吗 |
[02:42] | Because it’d be kind of weird | 因为那样会很奇怪 |
[02:44] | since you just broke up with my sister. | 你刚刚才跟我姐姐分手 |
[02:46] | Yeah, okay. I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[02:51] | – Bye. – No, no. Wait! | -再见 -不 等一下 |
[02:52] | I was just saying that so you’d think I was a good person. | 我那么说是希望你觉得我是个好人 |
[02:56] | Fight for me. | 努力争取我吧 |
[03:01] | I won’t take “no” for an answer. | 我不会轻易接受你的拒绝 |
[03:03] | Not great, but we can work on it at lunch. | 虽然表现不太好 但我们可以边吃午餐边练习 |
[03:06] | I can be at your apartment in two hours. | 我可以在两小时内赶到你家 |
[03:09] | Great. How do you know where I live? | 太棒了 你怎么知道我住在哪里 |
[03:12] | I’ve got friends too. | 我也有朋友 |
[03:14] | – Okay, bye. – Bye. | -好吧 再见 -再见 |
[03:16] | Oh, my God, I’m going out with Eric! | 天啊 我要跟艾力克约会了 |
[03:19] | This day is really gonna be so much better | 今天比我想像中 |
[03:22] | than I thought it was gonna be. | 还要美好 |
[03:24] | Oh, Ross, I can’t make lunch. | 罗斯 我没办法跟你吃午餐了 |
[03:30] | So apparently I’m available for lunch. | 很明显我午餐时间有空 |
[03:33] | I can’t. I’m busy. I’m apartment hunting. | 不行 我很忙 我在找房子 |
[03:36] | You’re moving? | 你要搬家 |
[03:37] | I can’t live with Joey once the baby comes. | 孩子生下来后我不可能跟乔伊一起住 |
[03:40] | I don’t want my child’s first words to be, | 我不希望我的孩子会说的第一句话是 |
[03:42] | “How you doing?” | “你好吗” |
[03:46] | So does Joey know you’re moving? | 乔伊知道你要搬家吗 |
[03:48] | I haven’t discussed it with him, but I know he’ll be relieved. | 我还没有跟他谈 但我知道他会觉得如释重负 |
[03:51] | Last week, he brought this girl over, | 上星期他带了一个女孩回家 |
[03:53] | and I talked to her about morning sickness. | 我跟她谈晨吐的问题 |
[03:56] | Then I showed her pictures from my pregnancy book. | 还把我怀孕纪念册的照片拿给她看 |
[03:59] | – That’s not really porn? – Not so much. | -内容不会很色情吧 -不太会 |
[04:03] | You know what? If you’re looking for a place, | 既然你在找房子 |
[04:05] | I just heard in the elevator this morning | 今早我在电梯里听说 |
[04:07] | that a woman in my building died. | 我住的公寓里有个女住户过世了 |
[04:10] | Oh, my God. Was she old? | 天啊 她年纪很老了吗 |
[04:13] | Does she have a view? | 她的公寓景观好吗 |
[04:16] | I don’t know, but how great would that be? | 我不知道 但那样一定会很棒 |
[04:18] | You living in my building? | 你搬到我的公寓里来 |
[04:20] | I could take care of the baby, I could come over whenever I want… | 我可以照顾宝宝 想过去就过去… |
[04:25] | …with your permission. | 当然得先得到你的允许 |
[04:27] | That really would be great. Well, can we see it? | 那就太好了 我们能去看看吗 |
[04:30] | Maybe we shouldn’t. | 或许我们不该那么做 |
[04:32] | I mean, if she just died this morning out of respect. | 毕竟她今天早上才过世 |
[04:34] | Yeah. No. No, you’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[04:42] | – Shall we? – Yeah. | -我们去吧 -好啊 |
[04:52] | Yes? | 有什么事吗 |
[04:53] | Hi. I’m Ross Geller. I live in the building. | 嗨 我是罗斯·盖勒 住在这栋公寓里 |
[04:56] | And I’m Rachel, an admirer of the building. | 我是瑞秋 我很喜欢这栋公寓 |
[05:02] | I heard about Mrs. Verhoeven passing away, | 听说佛哈芬太太过世了 |
[05:05] | and I am so sorry for your loss. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[05:08] | – She didn’t pass away. – What? | -她没有过世 -什么 |
[05:10] | My mother’s still alive. | 我妈妈还活着 |
[05:12] | Oh, thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[05:16] | It looked like we were gonna lose her this morning, | 她今天早上差点就过世了 |
[05:18] | but she’s a tough old bird. | 但她是个意志力很强的老太婆 |
[05:22] | Are you close with her? | 你跟她很熟吗 |
[05:23] | Of course. She and I would talk all the time… | 当然 我们常常 |
[05:28] | …in the laundry room. | 在洗衣间聊天 |
[05:32] | You speak Dutch? | 你会说荷兰语吗 |
[05:33] | I’m very honored to meet a friend of my mother. | 很荣幸见到我母亲的朋友[荷兰语] |
[05:41] | You know, I would, but it’s just too painful. | 我会说 但说起来只会让我伤心 |
[05:46] | So she’s really not dead. | 她真的没死 |
[05:49] | No. She’s hanging in there. | 对 她还在坚持 |
[05:52] | Could you tell me, is she hanging in in a one-bedroom or a two? | 你能告诉我她是在一房还是两房里坚持吗 |
[06:02] | Mrs. Bing, this tile cleaner is incredible. | 宾太太 这个清洁剂太棒了 |
[06:05] | Where did you get it? | 你在哪里买的 |
[06:06] | Oh, well… I make it myself. | 那是我自制的 |
[06:10] | It’s two parts ammonia and one part lemon juice. | 两份的氨水加一份的柠檬汁 |
[06:12] | The secret ingredient is… | 秘方是… |
[06:15] | You know what? We just met. | 你知道吗 我们才刚刚认识 |
[06:18] | Okay. I’m gonna go get the clothes from the laundry room now. | 好吧 我去洗衣间拿衣服 |
[06:22] | When I come back, I’ll clean behind the refrigerator. | 我回来后会打扫冰箱后面 |
[06:26] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[06:29] | I’ll be back in a minute. | 我马上回来 |
[06:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:34] | See? I told you. | 看吧 我告诉过你 |
[06:36] | She stole my jeans! | 她偷了我的牛仔裤 |
[06:40] | What? | 什么 |
[06:43] | I’ve been looking for them all week, and she is wearing them. | 我找了一个星期 她正穿在身上 |
[06:45] | So she stole your pants | 所以她偷了你的裤子 |
[06:47] | and then came back and wore them in front of you? | 然后当着你的面穿在身上 |
[06:50] | Don’t you see? It’s the perfect crime! | 你不明白吗 这是完美犯罪 |
[06:54] | She must have been planning this for years! | 她一定计划了好几年 |
[06:58] | I’ll prove it to you, okay. | 我会证明给你看 |
[06:59] | About a week ago I was wearing those jeans | 几周前 我穿着那条牛仔裤 |
[07:01] | and I dropped a pen in my lap, | 我把钢笔掉在大腿上 |
[07:03] | and it left an ink stain on the crotch. | 在裆部留下了墨水印子 |
[07:04] | When she comes back, | 她回来后 |
[07:06] | I will find it and show you that stain! | 我就让你看看那个墨水印子 |
[07:11] | Honey, isn’t it possible the company that sold the jeans | 亲爱的 卖那条牛仔裤的公司 |
[07:14] | made more than just the one pair? | 难道只做了一条牛仔裤吗 |
[07:18] | I guess. | 说得有道理 |
[07:18] | So should’t we give her the benefit of the doubt | 我们应该先找找看 |
[07:21] | before we go snooping around her crotch? | 再去看她的裆部吧 |
[07:26] | Fine. I’m just glad I didn’t give her my secret ingredient. | 好吧 幸好我没告诉她我的秘方 |
[07:30] | Out of curiosity, what is your secret ingredient? | 我真的很好奇你的秘方是什么 |
[07:33] | Yeah. | 你想得美 |
[07:41] | Come in. I’m so glad you’re here. | 请进 我很高兴你能过来 |
[07:43] | Yeah. Me too. | 对 我也是 |
[07:45] | Not in the shaky, angry way that you are, though. | 但不像你那么震惊愤怒 |
[07:48] | Sorry. I just saw Ursula. | 抱歉 我刚刚见过厄休拉 |
[07:50] | I had to get the engagement ring back. | 我得把订婚戒指拿回来 |
[07:53] | Just seeing her brought it all back. | 看到她 让我想起了一切 |
[07:56] | All the lies, the way she used me. | 那些谎言 还有她是怎么利用我的 |
[08:00] | I just… | 我只是… |
[08:01] | I get so angry, just looking at her… | 光是看到她 我就觉得好生气… |
[08:07] | – Face. – Yeah. Yeah. | -我是说看到她的脸 -对 |
[08:13] | I’m sorry. It’s just, when I look at you… | 抱歉 我看到你的时候 |
[08:18] | …I see her. | 我就像是看到了她 |
[08:20] | And when I see her, | 我看到她时 |
[08:23] | I get a little bit angry. | 就会觉得很生气 |
[08:28] | – Maybe this is too weird. – Wait. | -这样太奇怪了 -等一下 |
[08:30] | There’s only a problem when I look at you. | 只有我看着你的时候才会觉得生气 |
[08:36] | I got it. I got it. | 我知道了 |
[08:38] | No, don’t tear out your eyes! | 不 别把你的眼睛挖出来 |
[08:42] | I was just gonna take out my lenses. | 我只是要把隐形眼镜摘掉 |
[08:44] | Oh, yeah. Try that. | 好吧 试试看 |
[08:49] | So is that better? | 那样子好多了吗 |
[08:51] | Not really. | 才怪 |
[08:55] | You’re blurry, but you still look like Ursula. | 你看起来很模糊 还是很像厄休拉 |
[08:59] | You’re “Blursula.” | 你是”模糊的厄休拉” |
[09:03] | Okay, wait. Maybe… | 好吧 等一下 也许 |
[09:08] | If I just don’t look at you for a while. | 我暂时不看你 |
[09:13] | See? It works. I’m not angry at all anymore. | 看吧 很有效果 我一点都不生气了 |
[09:16] | This is a great date! | 这次约会很成功 |
[09:20] | Look, Eric, turn around. | 听着 艾力克 转过来 |
[09:24] | I like you, but it shouldn’t be this hard. | 我喜欢你 但不应该这么纠结 |
[09:27] | This is our first date. | 这是我们第一次约会 |
[09:29] | First dates are supposed to be about excitement and electricity and… | 第一次约会应该是兴奋刺激 火花四射 |
[09:33] | …”He just touched my hand, did he mean to touch my hand” | “他刚刚摸了我的手 他是有意的吗 “ |
[09:36] | and you know first kisses… | 还有初吻 |
[09:40] | Second kisses. | 第二次接吻 |
[09:46] | Thanks for the coffee, or: | 谢谢你的咖啡 或者说 |
[09:49] | bedankt voor de koffie, Gunter. | 谢谢你的咖啡 甘瑟[荷兰语] |
[09:52] | You speak Dutch? That’s cool. | 你会说荷兰话吗 真厉害[荷兰语] |
[09:55] | Do you have relatives there? | 你有亲戚在荷兰吗[荷兰语] |
[09:59] | Yeah, we’re done. | 我们聊完了 |
[10:03] | Ezel. | 混蛋 |
[10:05] | Ezel. Ezel. | 混蛋 混蛋 |
[10:09] | Hey, Ross. Listen. | 罗斯 |
[10:11] | You wanna go see that new IMAX movie on tide pools? | 你要去人工造浪池看新的立体巨幕电影吗 |
[10:14] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -才没有 |
[10:18] | But I got Knicks tickets for you, me and Chandler. | 但我帮你 我跟钱德勒弄到了尼克队的门票 |
[10:21] | Sweet! | 太棒了 |
[10:22] | All right, well finish your coffee, let’s go. | 等你喝完咖啡 咱们就出发 |
[10:24] | Okay. I have to stop by my place first. | 我得先回家一趟 |
[10:26] | To tape the game? You do this every time, Ross. | 你要录球赛吗 你每次都要录 |
[10:29] | You’re not gonna be on TV! | 你是不会上电视的 |
[10:31] | No, I have to see if this apartment became available. | 不 我得去看看那间公寓是不是空出来了 |
[10:35] | You’re switching apartments? | 你要换公寓吗 |
[10:36] | It’s not for me, it’s for Rachel. | 不是我 是瑞秋要搬家 |
[10:38] | Rachel has an apartment. | 她已经有公寓了 |
[10:39] | Yeah, but when the baby comes, she’s gonna wanna move. | 宝宝一出生 她就要搬家 |
[10:42] | – She is? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[10:43] | You didn’t expect her to live there with the baby, did you? | 你该不会希望她跟宝宝住在你那里吧 |
[10:47] | I guess I didn’t really think about it. | 我没仔细想过 |
[10:52] | Ezel. | 混蛋 |
[10:55] | Hey, Gunther, you’re an ezel. | 甘瑟 你才是个混蛋 |
[11:00] | You have sex with donkeys. | 你和混蛋性交了[荷兰语] |
[11:02] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[11:08] | – Nice jeans. – Oh, thanks. | -你的牛仔裤很漂亮 -谢谢 |
[11:11] | – I like your top. – Oh. You’re not getting it. | -我喜欢你的上衣 -你别想得手 |
[11:23] | – What happened? – Oh. I fell asleep! | -发生了什么事 -我睡着了 |
[11:28] | I was thinking about taking my lunch break. | 我想要午休一下 |
[11:31] | Will you do the top of the cabinets? | 你能擦一下橱柜上面吗 |
[11:33] | That’ll work up your appetite for lunch. | 那会让你午餐时食欲大增 |
[11:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:01] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[12:04] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[12:06] | I’m sorry. I’ve never had a maid before. | 抱歉 我以前没请过女佣 |
[12:08] | Is this not okay? | 这样做不合适吗 |
[12:17] | How was the game? | 球赛怎么样 |
[12:19] | It was okay. I ate way too much. | 还不错 我吃太多了 |
[12:26] | I was talking to Ross, and he said you were looking for a new place. | 我跟罗斯谈过 他说你在找新公寓 |
[12:30] | Yeah. Hopefully across the street. | 对 我希望能搬到对街去 |
[12:32] | If certain Dutch people would just let go. | 如果那些荷兰人愿意让出公寓 |
[12:37] | I was kind of hoping you’d stay. | 我希望你留下来 |
[12:40] | Joey, I have to go. There’s no room for a baby here. | 乔伊 我得搬走 这里容不下一个宝宝 |
[12:44] | No room? It’s a baby. It’s, like, this big. | 容不下 宝宝也就这么大吧 |
[12:49] | You could put it over here. | 你可以把他放在这里 |
[12:53] | Or we could put it right here. It’s cute, right? | 或是这里 很可爱吧 |
[12:57] | Or put it over here. You wouldn’t even notice it. | 或是这里 你根本就不会注意到他 |
[13:00] | “Where’s the baby?” “Oh, it’s right over…” | “宝宝在哪里 ” “他就在…” |
[13:05] | Honey, it’s not just a matter of where you put it. | 亲爱的 问题不仅在于要把他放在哪里 |
[13:08] | A baby changes everything. | 宝宝会让你的生活翻天覆地 |
[13:10] | They cry all the time. | 他们总是哭个不停 |
[13:12] | Imagine bringing home some girl | 如果你带女孩回家 |
[13:14] | and trying to score with a screaming baby around. | 想跟她上床时 宝宝却哭个不停 |
[13:17] | I could use a challenge. It’s getting pretty easy. | 我可以接受这个挑战 算不上什么难事 |
[13:21] | It’s so sweet that you want me to stay, | 你要我留下来 真的很贴心 |
[13:23] | but I can’t do that to you. | 但我不能那么对你 |
[13:25] | It would disrupt your entire life. | 那样会毁了你的生活 |
[13:28] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[13:30] | I love living with you so much. | 我很喜欢跟你一起住 |
[13:34] | – I wish things didn’t have to change. – I know. | -我希望一切都不必改变 -我知道 |
[13:38] | You know, I blame Ross for this. | 这件事全怪罗斯 |
[13:42] | I do too, a little bit. | 我也有点怪他 |
[13:46] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想念你的 |
[13:48] | You’re the hottest roommate I ever had. | 你是我遇过最辣的室友 |
[13:56] | Oh, no, I have to go. I have a massage appointment. | 不行 我得走了 有人预约我去按摩 |
[14:01] | No, stay here. We’ll keep doing this. | 别 留下来 我们继续吧 |
[14:02] | I’ll pay you. | 我可以付钱给你 |
[14:05] | No, I’ve gotten in trouble for that before. | 不行 之前我因为这个惹上了大麻烦 |
[14:09] | – I’ll see you later? – Absolutely. | -待会见 -没问题 |
[14:14] | I love the way you kiss. | 我喜欢你的吻技 |
[14:16] | Really? That’s the thing I’m worst at! | 真的吗 那是我最逊的方面 |
[14:19] | You’ll see. | 你等着瞧吧 |
[14:28] | – Hey. I think Brenda needs a raise. – How come? | -我觉得布兰达需要加薪 -为什么 |
[14:32] | Because I put my head between her legs. | 因为我把头放在她的双腿之间 |
[14:35] | – To see her pants? – They’re my pants! | -为了看她的裤子吗 -那是我的裤子 |
[14:37] | Are you sure? Did you see the stain? | 你确定吗 你看到墨水印子了吗 |
[14:39] | No. I was getting into position, and then everything went dark. | 没有 我才刚刚就位 就眼前一片漆黑 |
[14:44] | She is not stealing from us, okay. Will you let this go? | 她没有偷我们的东西 你能不能算了 |
[14:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:55] | – She’s wearing my bra! – Oh, dear God! | -她穿着我的胸罩 -天啊 |
[14:59] | My pink, flowered bra! I recognize the strap! | 我的粉红色小花胸罩 我认得那条肩带 |
[15:02] | Yet you don’t recognize that you’re crazy? | 那你没意识到自己疯了吗 |
[15:05] | Here’s the plan. | 我有个计划 |
[15:06] | I’m going to leave, and you’re gonna look at Brenda’s bra. | 我先离开 你去看布兰达的胸罩 |
[15:09] | Here’s another plan. | 我也有个计划 |
[15:11] | No. | 不要 |
[15:13] | I would do it, but she thinks I’m attracted to her. | 本可以由我来做 但她以为我喜欢她 |
[15:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:16] | Did you not hear where my head was? | 你不知道刚刚我的头插到哪里了吗 |
[15:20] | Come on, come on. We’re a team. We’re in this together. | 我们是一帮的 在这件事上应该同进退 |
[15:23] | I fear a jury will see it the same way. | 我担心陪审团也会那么认为 |
[15:28] | Do this for me. | 就算是为了我 |
[15:29] | I catch you looking at womers breasts all the time. | 我常抓到你在瞄女人胸部 |
[15:32] | You see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[15:34] | Do you see this? | 这样难道你看不到吗 |
[15:38] | All right, yes. Okay. I get your point. | 好吧 我了解你的意思 |
[15:41] | But if it’s not your bra, | 但如果那不是你的胸罩 |
[15:42] | will you just let the woman clean the apartment? | 你能让她接着安心打扫吗 |
[15:44] | Yes. Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[15:46] | You’ll know it’s mine because on the right cup, | 是不是我的你能分辨出来 因为在右罩杯上 |
[15:48] | the lacey part, there’s a very noticeable rip. | 蕾丝的部分 有明显的开线 |
[15:52] | You need new clothes. | 你需要买新衣服了 |
[15:59] | – Hi. How is she? – It’s not looking good. | -她还好吗 -情况看起来不妙 |
[16:06] | Well, I brought her some bloemen. | 我带了一些花过来给她 |
[16:11] | That’s so sweet. Would you like to come in and say goodbye? | 你太体贴了 你要跟她送别吗 |
[16:15] | I’m sure it would mean a lot to her. | 那对她来说一定意义重大 |
[16:17] | Oh, I don’t know that it would. | 这我还真没想到 |
[16:20] | – Well, her memory is pretty much gone. – All right, then. | -她几乎不记得任何人了 -那么好吧 |
[16:34] | Welcome back. | 欢迎你回来 |
[16:38] | Shall we pick up from where we left off? | 我们要继续吗 |
[16:39] | I don’t know. I’m still tired from this afternoon. | 今天下午过后 我还没缓过劲来 |
[16:42] | – Why? – The sex. | -为什么 -我们做爱了 |
[16:45] | – What sex? – Our sex. | -什么 -你跟我做爱了 |
[16:47] | We didn’t have sex. | 我们没做爱啊 |
[16:49] | If I didn’t have sex with you, | 如果我没跟你做爱 |
[16:50] | I had sex with somebody that looked an awful lot like… | 我一定是跟一个长得跟你很像… |
[16:56] | Oh, no. Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[16:58] | No, no, no. | 不会吧 |
[17:00] | – You had sex with Ursula? – A little bit. | -你跟厄休拉做爱了 -做了一点 |
[17:04] | She walked in, I thought she was you and I kissed her and… | 她走进来 我以为她是你 我吻了她… |
[17:07] | You didn’t notice different clothes? | 你没注意到衣服不一样吗 |
[17:09] | I was just so excited to see you. | 我看到你太兴奋了 |
[17:17] | You know what? This is too weird. | 这真的是太奇怪了 |
[17:18] | No, it’s not. I don’t wanna lose you. | 不会的 我不想失去你 |
[17:20] | It’s like I was saying to Ursula | 在做爱的时候 |
[17:22] | when I was making love to her and I thought she was you… | 我以为厄休拉是你 我对她说… |
[17:24] | Yeah. It’s too weird. | 对 那太奇怪了 |
[17:28] | So I guess this is it. | 那就到此为止吧 |
[17:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:34] | Maybe it’s for the best. | 或许这是最好的办法 |
[17:37] | – You smell just like her. – Yeah, so do you. | -你的味道跟她一样 -对 你也是 |
[18:00] | – What are you doing? – I’m leaning. | -你在做什么 -我在屈伸 |
[18:04] | This is where I lean. | 我都在这里做屈伸运动 |
[18:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:12] | – Brenda, a bee! – What? | -布兰达 有蜜蜂 -什么 |
[18:14] | Yes! It’s flown into your blouse, | 它飞进你上衣里了 |
[18:16] | and you better undo your buttons lest it sting you. | 你最好快解开扣子 免得被叮伤 |
[18:21] | – I think I know what’s going on here. – You do? | -我想我知道这是怎么一回事了 -是吗 |
[18:25] | Look, I know it must be hard that your wife is a lesbian… | 你太太是女同志 我知道你一定很难受 |
[18:32] | …but it’s wrong. You’re married. | 但这是不对的 你结婚了 |
[18:35] | – I totally understand. – Okay, good. | -我完全了解 -太好了 |
[18:38] | Could I just see your bra? | 我能看看你的胸罩吗 |
[18:48] | – Where’d you get those jeans? – You gave them to me. | -你怎么会有那条牛仔裤 -是你送我的 |
[18:50] | – No, I didn’t! – All right, I took them. | -我才没有 -好吧 是我自己拿的 |
[18:55] | I figured it’d be okay | 我以为你不会介意 |
[18:56] | because you’ve got a big ink stain on the crotch. | 因为在裆部的地方有一大块墨水印子 |
[18:59] | Oh, no! Did you take my bra too? | 不要啊 你也拿走了我的胸罩吗 |
[19:02] | What bra? | 什么胸罩 |
[19:02] | The pink one with the flowers. | 有小花的粉红色胸罩 |
[19:04] | You mean the one you’re wearing? | 你是说你正穿的这件胸罩吗 |
[19:11] | I quit! | 我不干了 |
[19:14] | Sounds about right. | 可以理解 |
[19:23] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[19:25] | This is just to give you an idea. | 我只是做一下大致构想 |
[19:27] | We can put screens here so that the baby has privacy… | 我们可以在这里装拉帘 给宝宝留有隐私 |
[19:31] | …and maybe a mobile over the crib… | 在摇篮上面装个音乐铃 |
[19:34] | …and here’s a baby monitor | 这是宝宝监控器 |
[19:36] | which, till the baby comes, we can use as walkie-talkies. | 宝宝没出生前 我们可以把它当对讲机 |
[19:41] | You’re so sweet! | 你真的是太体贴了 |
[19:44] | Oh, my God! And you gave the baby Hugsy! | 天啊 你帮宝宝买了企鹅宝宝 |
[19:54] | That’s really just to show where the baby would go. | 我只是要向你示范宝宝该躺在哪里 |
[19:58] | Why don’t I hold on to him so there’s no confusion. | 快把它交给我吧 免得你误会了 |
[20:05] | Joey, the baby is gonna be crying. It’s gonna be loud. | 乔伊 宝宝会哭的 那会非常地吵 |
[20:09] | – I’m loud. – It’s gonna be up all night. | -我本身就很吵 -他会整晚不睡 |
[20:12] | – I’m up all night. – It’s gonna poop. | -我也会 -他会大便 |
[20:14] | Hello! | 难道我不是吗 |
[20:18] | What about all the women you wanna bring home? | 那你带回家的姑娘们怎么办 |
[20:20] | Look. If I’m bringing home a woman | 如果我把一个姑娘带回家 |
[20:22] | who can’t stand being around a baby… | 她连和宝宝相处都做不到 |
[20:24] | …then maybe I don’t wanna be with that woman. | 那或许我根本不该跟那个姑娘在一起 |
[20:27] | Or maybe we’ll do it in the bathroom of the club! | 或许我们该在酒吧的洗手间里做爱 |
[20:32] | Joey, are you sure? | 乔伊 你确定吗 |
[20:34] | Yeah. Look, I know sometimes it’ll be hard, okay… | 对 听着 我知道有时候会很辛苦 |
[20:38] | …but it’ll also be really, really great. | 但同时也会非常幸福愉快 |
[20:43] | Please, Rachel, I really want you to stay. | 拜托 瑞秋 我真的希望你留下来 |
[20:49] | I want me to stay too. Thank you. | 我也想留下来 谢谢你 |
[20:56] | Joey, look at this crib. It’s so cute. | 乔伊 看看这个摇篮 好可爱 |
[20:59] | I know. I found it on the street. | 我知道 我是在街上捡到的 |
[21:00] | Are you…? Really? This is in such good condition. | 你是… 真的吗 看起来还不错 |
[21:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:05] | Whoa! What’s under the cover? | 被子下面是什么 |
[21:07] | – I don’t know. – It’s moving. | -我不知道 -它在动 |
[21:10] | It’s got a tail! Get it out of here! | 它长了尾巴 快把它搬出去 |
[21:12] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[21:21] | Well, the old lady died. And how do I know? | 那位老太大过世了 我怎么会知道呢 |
[21:26] | Because her dying wish was for one last kiss. | 因为她的遗愿是给她最后一吻 |
[21:31] | But I don’t care, | 但我不在乎 |
[21:33] | because you got the apartment. Yes! | 因为你拿到那间公寓了 太棒了 |
[21:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:40] | I think I’m gonna stay here. | 我想要留在这里 |
[21:42] | Isn’t that great? | 很棒吧 |
[21:44] | What…? You… But… Bu… | 什么 你…但是… |
[21:47] | Ezels. | 两个混蛋 |