时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Rach, listen. Did you know that during pregnancy… | 瑞秋 你知道怀孕的时候… |
[00:07] | …your fingers swell up to twice their size | 你的手指会肿成两倍粗 |
[00:09] | and never go back? | 而且再也不会消了吗 |
[00:12] | Oh, my God! Let me see that. | 天啊 让我看看 |
[00:16] | You fall for it every time. | 你每次都会上当 |
[00:21] | Hey! I brought you my old maternity clothes. | 我把我的旧孕妇装拿来给你 |
[00:23] | Oh, Pheebs, that’s so sweet. | 菲比 你真是太贴心了 |
[00:25] | – Oh, those are so cute! – Yes. | -好可爱哦 -是啊 |
[00:28] | Look. See how they expand as the baby grows? | 你看 宝宝越长越大 它们也会跟着撑开来 |
[00:33] | And then after the baby’s born | 宝宝出生后 |
[00:34] | they’re great for shoplifting melons. | 可以穿它去偷西瓜 |
[00:40] | Good, you’re all here. Okay. Thanksgiving, tomorrow, 4:00. | 太好了 你们都在 感恩节 明天四点 |
[00:45] | Guess who I invited? | 你猜我邀请了谁 |
[00:46] | Remember Will Culvert from high school? | 还记得高中同学威尔·卡佛特吗 |
[00:49] | – No. – He was in Ross’ class. | -不记得了 -他跟罗斯同班 |
[00:51] | Marching band, was kind of overweight. | 他是军乐队的 有点胖 |
[00:54] | Really overweight. | 他是个大胖子 |
[00:56] | I was his thin friend. | 我属于他的苗条朋友 |
[01:00] | I don’t remember him. | 我不记得他了 |
[01:02] | Are you sure you’re not talking about your imaginary boyfriend? | 你确定你说的不是你假想的男朋友吗 |
[01:04] | No, that was Jared. | 不 那是贾拉德 |
[01:10] | Haven’t thought about him in a long time. | 我好久没有想起他了 |
[01:15] | Anyway, Will’s here on business, | 威尔来城里出差 |
[01:17] | and he didn’t have a place to go, so I invited him here. | 他没地方可去 所以我邀请他过来 |
[01:19] | – That’s nice. – Oh, he’s lost a bunch of weight. | -那很好啊 -他减肥成功了 |
[01:23] | He looks good. Okay, I mean really gorgeous. | 他看起来很不错 他真的是帅呆了 |
[01:32] | I still love Chandler. | 我还爱着钱德勒 |
[01:33] | Wouldn’t hurt you to say it once in a while. | 偶尔提一次不会要你的命 |
[01:39] | Just so you know, I’m not gonna make a turkey this year… | 先说好了 今年我不烤火鸡 |
[01:42] | – What? – Phoebe doesn’t eat turkey. | -什么 -菲比不吃火鸡 |
[01:45] | – Phoebe! – Turkeys are beautiful, intelligent animals. | -菲比 -火鸡是漂亮聪明的动物 |
[01:49] | No, they’re not! They’re ugly and stupid and delicious! | 不是的 它们既丑又蠢 但很好吃 |
[01:55] | It’s not just Phoebe.Will’s still on a diet, | 不只是菲比 威尔还在节食 |
[01:57] | Chandler doesn’t eat Thanksgiving food… | 钱德勒不吃感恩节食物… |
[01:59] | – Rachel’s having her aversion to poultry. – She is? | -瑞秋对家禽类反胃 -是吗 |
[02:02] | Yeah. Remember? I had to leave the other day | 对 记得吗 那天你吃烤鸡时 |
[02:04] | when you had that roast chicken. | 我不得不走开 |
[02:05] | Yeah. I thought that was because I put the whole thing on my hand | 我还以为是因为我把烧鸡套在手上 |
[02:08] | and made it walk across the table. | 让它在桌子上走路 |
[02:12] | It’s not worth it to make a whole turkey for just three people. | 为了三个人做一只火鸡太不划算了 |
[02:15] | It’s a lot of work. | 那真的很费功夫 |
[02:16] | But you gotta have turkey on Thanksgiving! | 但感恩节一定要吃火鸡啊 |
[02:19] | I mean, Thanksgiving with no turkey is like | 感恩节不吃火鸡 |
[02:22] | Fourth of July with no apple pie. | 就像国庆日不吃苹果派 |
[02:25] | Or Friday with no two pizzas. | 或是星期五不吃两个披萨 |
[02:29] | Fine, if it means that much to you. | 如果真的对你那么重要的话我就做 |
[02:30] | But there’s gonna be a ton left over. | 但到时候一定会剩下很多 |
[02:32] | No, there won’t. I promise I will finish that turkey. | 不 我发誓我会把整只火鸡吃完 |
[02:35] | You’re telling me you can eat almost | 你是说你可以一次吃掉 |
[02:37] | an entire turkey in one sitting? | 一整只火鸡 |
[02:39] | That’s right. Because I’m a Tribbiani! | 没错 因为我是崔比亚尼家的人 |
[02:43] | This is what we do. | 这是我们的专长 |
[02:46] | We may not be great thinkers or world leaders… | 我们不是伟大的思想家或世界领袖… |
[02:50] | …we don’t read a lot or run fast, | 我们书念得不多 跑得不快 |
[02:52] | but damn it, we can eat! | 但我们绝对是大胃王 |
[03:00] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[03:06] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[03:08] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[03:11] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[03:15] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[03:18] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[03:21] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[03:24] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[03:32] | Four wide receivers. On third and 18. | 第四次长传 第三次18码 |
[03:35] | Isn’t it weird to think about how next year there this time | 明年桌边会坐一个宝宝 |
[03:38] | there will be a baby at the table? | 感觉很奇怪吧 |
[03:43] | Rachel’s. | 我是指瑞秋的孩子 |
[03:45] | But good to know where you’re at. | 但我很高兴知道你的真实想法 |
[03:49] | – Happy Thanksgiving. – You too! | -感恩节快乐 -你也是 |
[03:51] | – Anything I can do to help? – Actually there is. | -需要我帮忙吗 -好啊 |
[03:53] | Chandler usually helps me with this, but he’s really into the game | 通常钱德勒会帮忙 但他看球赛看得正入迷 |
[03:56] | so I don’t want to bother him. | 我不想打扰他 |
[03:57] | – Could you help me to fold these napkins? – Sure. | -麻烦你帮忙折餐巾吧 -没问题 |
[04:00] | – I’m gonna go across the hall to check on the yams. – Okay. | -我要去对面看看地瓜泥好了没 -好 |
[04:02] | No, sweetie. No, not like that. | 不 亲爱的 不是那样折 |
[04:06] | We’re not at a barn dance. | 我们不是在办农场舞会 |
[04:10] | You’ve gotta fold them like swans. | 要把它们折成天鹅的形状 |
[04:11] | Like I showed you at Christmas. Remember? | 我在圣诞节时教过你 记得吗 |
[04:13] | Yeah, it all just came screaming back to me. | 记得 一切历历在目 |
[04:20] | – So how’s the game? – I have no idea. | -球赛好看吗 -我不知道 |
[04:23] | – What? – Yeah, I’m just pretending to watch the game | -什么 -我假装看球赛 |
[04:26] | …so I don’t have to help out with stuff. | 那样子就不必帮忙 |
[04:29] | I don’t believe you! | 我不敢相信 |
[04:31] | That is brilliant! | 这招太高明了 |
[04:35] | – And Monica has no idea? – No. | -莫妮卡没发觉吗 -对 |
[04:37] | Every once and a while, I just scream stuff at the TV. | 偶尔我会对着电视大叫 |
[04:42] | Hey! What? Aw! Hey! | 怎么回事 |
[04:46] | – Your team winning, hon? – Yeah. Anderson just scored again. | -你的球队赢了吗 -安德森刚刚又得分了 |
[04:50] | There is no Anderson. | 根本就没有安德森这号人物 |
[04:55] | I wanna get in on this. Hey, Mon? | 我也想如法炮制 莫妮卡 |
[04:58] | I don’t think I can help you after all. | 看来我没办法帮你了 |
[04:59] | I didn’t realize this game was on. | 我不知道今天会播这场球赛 |
[05:02] | – I don’t know you like football. – Normally, I don’t. | -没听说你喜欢橄榄球 -我平时不喜欢 |
[05:05] | But, you know, Green Bay is playing. | 但今天是绿湾队在比赛 |
[05:10] | – You like Green Bay? – It’s only my favorite bay. | -你喜欢绿湾队 -那是我最喜欢的海湾 |
[05:26] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[05:27] | Thanks. Will, I’m so glad that you came. | 谢谢 威尔 我很高兴你能来 |
[05:29] | You look great. You must’ve lost like… | 你看起来帅呆了 你一定减掉了 |
[05:32] | 150 pounds. | 150磅 |
[05:34] | I’ll be on one of those Subway sandwich commercials. | 我会是赛百味三明治广告的下一号人选 |
[05:39] | – A pie! – It’s no fat, it’s no sugar, it’s no dairy. | -是派 -零脂肪 无糖 也没有奶 |
[05:43] | It’s no good. Throw it out. | 一点都不好吃 丢了吧 |
[05:46] | You wanna meet some people. | 我来介绍你们认识 |
[05:47] | This is my husband, Chandler. Chandler, this is Will. | 这是我丈夫钱德勒 这是威尔 |
[05:50] | Oh, hey. I’d shake your hand but I’m really into the game. | 我很想跟你握手 但我忙着看球赛 |
[05:55] | Plus, I think it’d be better for my ego | 而且如果我们两个不站在一起 |
[05:57] | if we didn’t stand right next to each other. | 我的自尊就不会那么受伤 |
[06:02] | This is Phoebe. | 这是菲比 |
[06:10] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[06:13] | – Wanna give me a hand? – Sure. | -你要帮我吗 -好 |
[06:14] | Monica, I can’t get over how great you look. You look stunning. | 莫妮卡 我真的觉得你很漂亮 |
[06:18] | You look incredible too. You’re so fit. | 你也很帅 你身材真棒 |
[06:20] | I’m watching the game, but I’m not deaf. | 虽说我在看球赛 但我没聋 |
[06:25] | I meant to tell you, Ross is coming. | 我一直想告诉你 罗斯也会来 |
[06:27] | Ross is coming. Great, I love Ross. | 太棒了 我喜欢罗斯 |
[06:29] | Good. And Rachel Greene too. | 很好 瑞秋·格林也会来 |
[06:35] | – Is there a problem? – No. It’s okay. | -有问题吗 -没有 没关系的 |
[06:39] | It’s just… God, I hated her. | 只是…天啊 我恨她 |
[06:44] | – What? – Yeah. I hated her. | -什么 -我恨她 |
[06:45] | She was horrible to me in high school. | 高中时她对我很差劲 |
[06:49] | But hey, that was a long time ago. | 但那是很久以前的事了 |
[06:51] | I’m in a good place. Might be fun to see her again. | 我现在一切都好 或许再见到她会很有趣 |
[06:55] | Got any cakes or cookies or something? | 你有蛋糕或饼干什么的吗 |
[07:00] | No, Will! No! | 不行 威尔 不行 |
[07:03] | It’s been a while since we screamed. Maybe we should. | 我们很久没大叫了 或许我们该叫一下 |
[07:06] | – Oh, okay. No! – Come on! | -好吧 不要啊 -加油 |
[07:09] | Damn you, ref! You burn in hell! | 该死的裁判 下地狱去吧 |
[07:17] | What are you doing? | 你这是要干嘛 |
[07:19] | You gotta save room, you’ve got almost an entire turkey to eat. | 你还得吃掉一整只火鸡 |
[07:21] | Let me explain to you how the human body works. | 让我跟你解释一下人体的运作原理 |
[07:25] | I have to warm up my stomach first. | 我得先让我的胃暖暖身 |
[07:28] | – Eating chips is like stretching. – Okay. | -吃薯片像是在做拉筋运动 -好吧 |
[07:32] | Don’t worry, Tribbianis never get full. | 别担心 崔比亚尼永远吃不饱 |
[07:35] | I actually know what you’re talking about. | 我知道你的意思 |
[07:36] | I’m here to tell you something, friend. | 我要告诉你一件事 |
[07:37] | You can eat and eat, but nothing will ever fill that void. | 你可以吃个不停 但你无法填满内心的空虚 |
[07:43] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这家伙到底是谁 |
[07:46] | This is Will, from high school. This is Joey. | 他是我们的高中同学威尔 他是乔伊 |
[07:50] | – Will! – Ross! | -威尔 -罗斯 |
[07:51] | Hey, you came! | 你来了 |
[07:52] | Man, you look incredible! Hot stuff! | 天啊 你看起来棒极了 大帅哥 |
[07:58] | – Hot stuff ? – It’s good to see you, man. | -大帅哥 -很高兴能见到你 |
[08:01] | Yeah. You too. So, what are you up to? | 我也是 你是做哪一行的 |
[08:05] | – I’m a commodities broker. – Really? That sounds interesting. | -我是期货经纪人 -听起来很有趣 |
[08:09] | Yeah, it’s not. | 才怪 |
[08:12] | But I’m rich and thin. | 但我现在既有钱 身材又好 |
[08:15] | I haven’t seen you since Lance Davis’ graduation party. | 自从兰西戴维斯的毕业派对之后我就没有见过你 |
[08:20] | That was such a fun night. | 那一晚真的很疯狂 |
[08:22] | Would’ve been good if we had gotten in, but still real fun. | 如果我们都有被邀请就好了 但还是很疯狂 |
[08:26] | We were lame back then. | 那时我们逊毙了 |
[08:28] | Do you remember how into dinosaurs we were? | 你还记得我们当时多迷恐龙吗 |
[08:34] | – Yeah. – So, what do you do now? | -对 -你是做哪一行的 |
[08:39] | So how long are you in town? | 你要在城里待多久 |
[08:43] | Hey, sweetie. Oh, good. | 亲爱的 太好了 |
[08:46] | Rachel Greene. | 瑞秋·格林 |
[08:49] | Oh, that’s right. Are you gonna be okay? | 对了 你没事吧 |
[08:52] | Oh, I’ll be fine. It’s just… | 我没事 只是… |
[08:55] | God, I hate her, Ross! I hate her! | 天啊 罗斯 我恨她 |
[09:00] | Will, high school was a long time ago. | 高中是很久以前的事了 |
[09:03] | Look at her standing there with those yams. | 看看她拿着地瓜泥站在那里的样子 |
[09:06] | My two greatest enemies, Ross: | 我的两个死对头 |
[09:08] | Rachel Greene and complex carbohydrates. | 瑞秋·格林跟碳水化合物 |
[09:13] | Oh, my God. Monica, who is that? | 天啊 莫妮卡 那是谁 |
[09:17] | That’s Will, from high school. | 他是我们的高中同学威尔 |
[09:18] | Oh! I do not remember him. | 我不记得他了 |
[09:22] | Wow, really got that sexy smoldering thing going on. | 他真的越来越性感了 |
[09:32] | Oh, my God. Look at the way he’s just staring at me. | 天啊 看他盯着我瞧的样子 |
[09:36] | He’s trying to mouth something to me, but I can’t make it out. | 他好像想用唇语跟我说话 但看不出说的什么 |
[09:38] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[09:43] | – Okay, dinner’s ready! – Okay! | -好了 晚餐准备好了 -好吧 |
[09:46] | – Solid effort. Solid effort. – Oh, so who won? | -真的很精彩 -谁赢了 |
[09:50] | – Green Bay. – Detroit. | -绿湾队 -底特律队 |
[09:53] | – What? – The Lions technically won. | -什么 -技术上来说狮队赢了 |
[09:55] | But it was a moral victory for the Green Bay Mermen. | 但在士气方面是绿湾美人鱼队赢了 |
[10:03] | – Hi! Will, right? – Right. | -你是威尔吧 -对 |
[10:06] | Right, hi. I’m Rachel Greene. | 我是瑞秋·格林 |
[10:07] | – Oh, I remember you. – Really? aren’t you sweet? | -我记得你 -真的吗 你真好 |
[10:13] | I gotta tell you though, I’m having the hardest time placing you. | 我得告诉你 我真的很难记得你的样子 |
[10:18] | Hang on! I think I remember you. | 等一下 我想我记得你 |
[10:21] | Did we… | 我们… |
[10:23] | Did we fool around at Lance Davis’ graduation party? | 我们在兰西戴维斯的毕业派对上鬼混过吗 |
[10:27] | – You are unbelievable. – Thank you. | -你真是不可思议 -谢谢你 |
[10:32] | Rachel? Why don’t you sit here? And Will, you sit way over there. | 瑞秋 你坐这边 威尔 你坐到那边去 |
[10:42] | That’s it? | 就那样 |
[10:44] | Even if nobody helps me, I can eat that. | 即使没有人帮我 我也可以吃掉它 |
[10:45] | No problem. At least give me a challenge. | 没问题 至少给我一点挑战 |
[10:49] | This is Chandler’s chicken. | 这是钱德勒的鸡肉 |
[10:53] | This is the turkey. | 这才是火鸡 |
[10:59] | How big is that? | 这有多大 |
[11:00] | About 19 pounds. | 大约19磅 |
[11:03] | It’s like me when I was born. | 它跟我刚出生时差不多大 |
[11:07] | Alright. Who would like some yams? Will? | 谁想吃地瓜泥 威尔 |
[11:10] | You’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 你喜欢那样做 对吧 |
[11:14] | What? Oh, you know what, can we please keep the chicken… | 什么 拜托把鸡肉… |
[11:17] | …and the turkey and everything on the other side of the table? | 跟火鸡放到另一边去 |
[11:20] | – The smell is just… – Typical. | -那个味道真的恶心 -太典型了 |
[11:25] | – I’m sorry. What? – I said it was typical. | -什么 -我说那太典型了 |
[11:28] | Typical of you. Rachel Green. | 瑞秋·格林的典型作风 |
[11:29] | Queen Rachel does whatever she wants in Rachel-land. | 瑞秋女王在瑞秋王国想做什么就做什么 |
[11:38] | Seriously, who is this guy? | 说真的 这家伙是谁 |
[11:41] | Sorry, do you have a problem with me? | 抱歉 你对我有意见吗 |
[11:44] | I don’t know. Do I? Do I? | 我不知道 我有吗 |
[11:47] | I think you do. | 我想你有 |
[11:51] | Apparently, You were a little mean to him in high school. | 你在高中时对他有点恶劣 |
[11:54] | A little mean? You made my life miserable. | 有点恶劣 你让我活在痛苦深渊 |
[11:57] | I had no idea. I’m sorry. | 我不知道 抱歉 |
[11:59] | Well, you should be. Screw it. | 你应该抱歉 去他的 |
[12:01] | Bring on the yams. | 把地瓜泥拿过来给我 |
[12:03] | Will, but you worked so hard. | 威尔 但你很努力在减肥 |
[12:05] | – Yams! – Okay. | -地瓜泥 -好的 |
[12:10] | Will, I just want to say that I’m real sorry | 不论在高中时 我对你做了什么 |
[12:12] | for whatever I did to you in high school. | 我都非常抱歉 |
[12:15] | It wasn’t just me. We had a club. | 不只是我 我们组了一个社团 |
[12:18] | You had a club? | 你们组了一个社团 |
[12:19] | That’s right. The “I Hate Rachel Greene Club”! | 没错 “我恨瑞秋·格林社” |
[12:23] | My god. So you all just joined together to hate me? | 天啊 你们全都聚在一起恨我吗 |
[12:26] | – Who else was in this club? – Me and Ross. | -还有谁加入了那个社团 -我跟罗斯 |
[12:36] | No need to point. She knows who Ross is. | 你不必指我 她知道罗斯是谁 |
[12:46] | – You were in an “I Hate Rachel” club? – Yes, he was. | -你加入了”我恨瑞秋社” -没错 |
[12:51] | No, no. | 不要 |
[12:54] | So who else was in this club? | 还有谁参加了你们的社团 |
[12:56] | Actually, there was also that exchange student from Thailand | 那个来自泰国的交换学生 |
[12:59] | but I don’t think he knew what it was. | 但我想他不知道那是怎么一回事 |
[13:04] | So, Ross, we went out for two years… | 罗斯 我们交往了两年… |
[13:06] | …and you never told me you were in an “I Hate Rachel Club”? | 你没有告诉我你参加过”我恨瑞秋社” |
[13:09] | You went out with her? We had a pact. | 你跟她交往过 我们说好的 |
[13:13] | It was in high school. It’s not like it was binding forever. | 那是高中的事了 又不是永久的约定 |
[13:17] | Then why did it have the word eternity in it? | 那为什么里面有”永远”这个字眼 |
[13:21] | Monica? Did you know about this? | 莫妮卡 你知道这件事吗 |
[13:24] | I swear I didn’t. | 我发誓不知道 |
[13:25] | Is that why you used to lock the bedroom door? | 所以你们才会常把房门锁上吗 |
[13:28] | – Yeah. – A little relieved, I gotta say. | -对 -我得说我松了一口气 |
[13:34] | Look, Rach, I’m sorry, okay? | 听着 瑞秋 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[13:35] | I was a stupid kid, okay? | 那时我是个愚蠢的孩子 |
[13:38] | – The only reason I joined… – Cofounded. | -我会加入社团是因为… -是一起成立 |
[13:41] | Cofounded. | 一起成立 |
[13:44] | Cofounded the club, was that I was insanely in love with you. | 我一起成立那个社团是因为我那时疯狂地爱着你 |
[13:48] | Obviously I didn’t handle it very well. | 显然我处理得不够好 |
[13:50] | If you think about it, | 但如果你仔细想想 |
[13:51] | the “I Hate Rachel Club” was really the “I Love Rachel Club.” | “我恨瑞秋社”其实是”我爱瑞秋社” |
[13:55] | Except that it was really the “I Hate Rachel Club.” | 但它真的是”我恨瑞秋社” |
[13:59] | Okay. So you’d get together and like just say mean things about me? | 难道你们就聚到一起说我的坏话吗 |
[14:03] | – We did a little more than that. – No, no, no. | -不只是那样 -没有没有 |
[14:08] | What else did you do? | 你们还做了什么 |
[14:10] | – We started a rumor. – What rumor? | -我们散布一个谣言 -什么谣言 |
[14:14] | Come on, Will, just take off your shirt and tell us. | 快点 威尔 脱掉上衣 告诉我们 |
[14:22] | – Ross? – It was no big deal. | -罗斯 -那真的没什么 |
[14:24] | We said that… | 我们说… |
[14:27] | The rumor was that… | 那个谣言是… |
[14:30] | …you had both male and female reproductive parts. | 你同时有男性跟女性的生殖器官 |
[14:37] | – What? – That’s right. We said your parents… | -什么 -没错 我们说你爸妈 |
[14:39] | …flipped a coin, decided to raise you as a girl, | 丢铜板决定把你当成女孩养大 |
[14:42] | but you still had a hint of a penis. | 但你还是有小鸡鸡 |
[14:46] | – Oh, my God! – You started that? | -天啊 -那是你们编的 |
[14:49] | – What? You heard that? – Everyone at our school heard it! | -你也听过 -我们学校里每个人都听过 |
[14:54] | Everyone at my school heard it. | 我的学校里每个人都听过 |
[14:55] | You were the hermaphrodite cheerleader from Long Island? | 你就是那个长岛的双性啦啦队员 |
[14:57] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[15:01] | Oh my God! This is all making so much sense to me now! | 现在我终于懂了 |
[15:03] | This is why Adam Can’ter wouldn’t go out with me. | 所以亚当·卡特不想跟我约会 |
[15:05] | This is why Billy Tratt would just stay in this region! | 为什么比利·特雷特只想对这块区域下手 |
[15:08] | Actually, Billy Tratt is gay now, | 比利·特雷特成了男同志 |
[15:10] | so that one’s not really our fault. | 所以那不是我们的错 |
[15:13] | Monica, how come you never told me this? | 莫妮卡 你为什么不告诉我 |
[15:16] | I thought it might be true. | 我想或许那是真的 |
[15:17] | I was afraid that you were gonna cry and then show it to me. | 我担心你会大哭把它掏出来给我看 |
[15:28] | Joey, stop staring! There’s nothing there! | 乔伊别看了 那里面没有东西 |
[15:30] | It’s not true! | 那不是真的 |
[15:31] | I’m afraid I’m gonna need proof. | 恐怕我需要证据 |
[15:48] | You are my Everest. | 你是我的珠穆朗玛峰 |
[15:52] | Joey, you don’t have to finish that. | 你不必吃完它 |
[15:53] | Yes, I do. Otherwise, what’s next? | 我必须吃完 不然接下来会怎样 |
[15:56] | Today I’m just a guy who can’t finish a turkey, | 今天我吃不完一只火鸡 |
[15:59] | but tomorrow I’m the guy who eats half a Powerbar, | 明天我只能吃一半的三明治 |
[16:02] | …wrap it up and put it in the fridge? No! | 把剩下的部分包起来放在冰箱 不行 |
[16:05] | I just… I just gotta change my pants. | 我得去换条裤子 |
[16:07] | What was I thinking? Jeans have no give. | 我在想什么 牛仔裤根本没有伸缩性 |
[16:14] | Okay, okay. | 好了 |
[16:15] | Listen to what Sean McMahon wrote in my yearbook senior year. | 你们看史恩·麦马洪在我的纪念册上写了什么 |
[16:19] | “Dear Rach, you’re such a great person.” | “亲爱的瑞秋 你真是个好人” |
[16:21] | Not girl, “person.” | 不是女孩 是”人” |
[16:24] | Rach, I think you’re reading a little too much into it. | 瑞秋 我觉得你太敏感了 |
[16:28] | “Dear Rach. You’re a great person. | “亲爱的瑞秋 你是个好人 |
[16:29] | Sorry about your teeny weenie.” | 关于你有小鸡鸡的事我很遗憾” |
[16:36] | What do you want me to do… | 你要我怎么做 |
[16:37] | I want me to call everyone in the entire school | 你要我打电话给全校的人 |
[16:39] | and tell them it wasn’t true? | 告诉他们那不是真的 |
[16:41] | – Yes. – Could you also tell them I’m skinny now? | -对 -可以顺便告诉他们我变瘦了吗 |
[16:44] | Oh! Me too! | 还有我 |
[16:47] | Look, I won’t call anybody. | 我不会打电话给任何人 |
[16:49] | It was a million years ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[16:50] | I don’t care how long ago it was. | 我不在乎那是多久之前的事了 |
[16:52] | You told people that I was half and half! | 你们告诉大家我是双性人 |
[16:56] | You know what? I just want to point out | 我要说明一点 |
[16:57] | I never did anything to hurt you in high school. | 在高中 我没做过任何伤害你的事 |
[17:01] | That’s not totally true. | 那不完全是真的 |
[17:03] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[17:04] | You did start that rumor about Ross… | 你告诉大家罗斯 |
[17:07] | …making out with Mrs. Altmann, our 50-year-old librarian. | 跟50岁大的图书馆员亚特曼太太亲热 |
[17:12] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道那件事 |
[17:18] | – It’s true? – No. | -那是真的 -不是 |
[17:22] | Yes, it is. I saw you guys going at it behind the card catalog. | 是真的 我看到你们躲在书卡柜的后面 |
[17:27] | Mrs. Altmann? | 亚特曼太太 |
[17:28] | She also made out with Ta-Taka-Ki-Kek | 她在塔塔卡奇奇回泰国前一晚 |
[17:30] | the night before he went back to Thailand. | 也跟他亲热了 |
[17:35] | I’m sorry. When you were in high school | 抱歉 你高中的时候 |
[17:37] | you made out with a 50-year-old woman? | 跟50岁的女人亲热过 |
[17:38] | Hey, she didn’t look 50! | 她看起来不像50岁 |
[17:40] | Did she look 16? | 她看起来像16岁吗 |
[17:43] | There’s a picture of her in the yearbook actually. | 事实上纪念册里有她的照片 |
[17:47] | – Wow. – She didn’t photograph well! | -哇 -她不太上相 |
[17:52] | She probably wasn’t familiar with the process | 大概是因为大半辈子都坐着当油画模特 |
[17:54] | having spent most of her life sitting for oil paintings. | 她不太熟悉照相的方法技巧 |
[17:59] | How did this happen? | 这件事是怎么发生的 |
[18:00] | Did she lure you to an early-bird dinner? | 她勾引你去吃早鸟晚餐吗 |
[18:00] | [早鸟晚餐: 下午五点至六点半供应的晚餐 价格便宜 为早睡早起者准备] | |
[18:10] | I was working late in the library one afternoon. | 有一天下午我在图书馆里看书看到很晚 |
[18:14] | It was just the two of us. | 馆里只有我们两个人 |
[18:16] | She needed some help with her word jumble. | 她需要人帮忙玩填字游戏 |
[18:20] | And one thing led to another. | 事情很自然就发生了 |
[18:24] | If you must know, | 我得告诉你们 |
[18:26] | Anita was very gentle and tender. | 安妮塔非常仁慈温柔 |
[18:33] | May she rest in peace. | 希望她能得到安息 |
[18:36] | Did’t she walk with a cane? | 她不是柱着拐杖走路吗 |
[18:38] | Only when it was damp! | 只有在天气潮湿的时候 |
[18:41] | I can’t believe you told people about this. | 我不敢相信你把这件事告诉了大家 |
[18:44] | Everybody knew? | 大家都知道吗 |
[18:46] | – You know what? I’m back in the club! – Yeah! | -好了 我要重回社团 -耶 |
[18:51] | – I wanna join! – Phoebe? | -我要加入 -菲比 |
[18:54] | I’m sorry, but I never got to be in a club. | 抱歉 我从来没有加入过社团 |
[18:57] | I didn’t go to high school. | 我没有念过高中 |
[18:58] | But three of us would meet behind a dumpster to learn French. | 但我们三个可以躲在垃圾箱后面学法文 |
[19:01] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[19:03] | Fine, you can have your stupid, little club. | 好吧 你们可以继续那个愚蠢的小社团 |
[19:06] | but I would just like to say is what you did to me | 但我要说 你对我做的事 |
[19:08] | is way worse than what I did to you! | 比我对你做的事更糟糕 |
[19:10] | – You gave me a teeny weenie. – Yeah! | -你说我有小鸡鸡 -对 |
[19:17] | Alright, listen. | 听我说 |
[19:19] | You’re just being silly. Rachel, even with that rumor… | 你真的太傻了 瑞秋 即使有那个谣言 |
[19:22] | …you were one of the most popular girls in school. | 你还是学校里最受欢迎的女生之一 |
[19:24] | Everyone wanted to be like you. | 大家都希望能跟你一样 |
[19:26] | One girl wanted to be like you so much, | 有个女孩太想变得跟你一样 |
[19:27] | she stuffed her pants with a Tootsie Roll. | 她甚至往裤档里塞棒条糖 |
[19:33] | And Ross, if it weren’t for Rachel’s rumor, | 罗斯 要不是她的谣言 |
[19:35] | no one in high school would’ve even known who you were. | 学校里没有人会知道你是谁 |
[19:38] | She put you on the map. | 是她让你成名 |
[19:39] | As a romancer of the elderly. | 以老女人的情人成名 |
[19:44] | Mrs. Altman was the kind of woman | 可以看得出来 |
[19:45] | you could tell she used to be pretty. | 亚特曼太太年轻的时候很漂亮 |
[19:47] | The eyes did still sparkle. | 她的眼睛光芒不减当年 |
[19:52] | Guys, this stuff is so way in the past. | 这都是陈年往事了 |
[19:55] | You’ve been through so much since then. | 从那之后你们也经历过很多事 |
[19:57] | And right now, you got so much more important stuff | 你们未来的生活 |
[19:58] | going on in your life. | 还有许多更重要的事 |
[20:00] | Can’t you just let this go? | 你们就不能释怀吗 |
[20:06] | – She’s right. – Yeah, I mean. We are having a baby together. | -她说得对 -我们的孩子快出生了 |
[20:10] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[20:13] | – You got her pregnant? – Yeah. | -你让她怀孕了 -对 |
[20:16] | – Are you getting married? – No. | -你们要结婚了 -不 |
[20:19] | So you knocked her up but you’re not gonna marry her. Dude. | 你搞大她的肚子 但却不娶她 兄弟 |
[20:26] | – Anybody? – Okay. | -有人要来吗 -好吧 |
[20:34] | It’s exactly how I imagined it would be. | 跟我想像中的感觉完全一样 |
[20:39] | All right, where’s that turkey? | 好吧 火鸡在哪里 |
[20:47] | Joey, those are my maternity pants! | 那是我的孕妇裤 |
[20:49] | No, these are my Thanksgiving pants! | 不 这是我的感恩节裤 |
[20:59] | Well, that’s it. I’m done. | 好了 我吃完了 |
[21:04] | Here come the meat sweats. | 留下了鸡肉汗 |
[21:11] | Well, Joey, we’re all very proud of you. | 乔伊 我们非常以你为荣 |
[21:14] | I believe we can expect a call from the president any moment now. | 我相信总统随时会致来贺电 |
[21:19] | Anything we can do for you? | 有什么我们可以帮忙的吗 |
[21:20] | No. Just nobody press on my stomach. | 不必了 但千万别压我的胃 |
[21:24] | You can keep those pants, by the way. | 还有 那条裤子你不用还了 |
[21:28] | What you got there? What is that, pie? | 那是什么 那是派吗 |
[21:33] | Yeah. You want some? | 对 你要吃一点吗 |
[21:35] | Just cut me a little sliver. | 切一小块给我就行了 |
[21:38] | Little bigger. | 大一点 |
[21:42] | Little bigger. | 再大一点 |
[21:44] | Are you afraid you’re gonna run out? Cut me a real piece! | 你是害怕没派吃吗 切一大块给我 |