时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | What are you guys looking at? | 你们在看什么 |
[00:07] | It’s a poster for that WWI movie I’m in. Check it out. | 是我演的一战电影的海报 你看 |
[00:11] | Wow! It looks really violent! | 看起来很暴力嘛 |
[00:14] | I know. I’m coming soon to a theater near you. | 我知道 我即将在各大戏院露面 |
[00:16] | I’m in THX. I’m unsuitable for children! | 我经过THX认证 我不适宜儿童观看 |
[00:21] | I cannot wait to see this. | 我等不及要看这部电影了 |
[00:23] | Yeah, yeah. It’s generating Oscar buzz. | 已经有传闻说它能拿奥斯卡了 |
[00:25] | – I started that! – I thought I did! | -是我先说的 -我还以为是我 |
[00:28] | Guess what? I just talked to my agent… | 我刚刚跟经纪人谈过… |
[00:31] | …and the premiere is next week and you’re all invited! | 下星期有首映会 你们通通被邀请了 |
[00:34] | – Will we take a limo? – Sure! Why not? | -我们要坐加长豪华轿车吗 -当然 |
[00:37] | I love taking limos when nobody died. | 不去参加葬礼还能坐加长车 简直太棒了 |
[00:41] | Well, obviously I won’t be able to come. | 我显然没办法去了 |
[00:43] | For those who haven’t checked their calendars, | 那些还没查过日历的人听好了 |
[00:46] | today’s my due date. | 今天是我的预产期 |
[00:49] | I just want take a moment and thank you guys | 我想借这个机会谢谢大家 |
[00:51] | for how great you’ve been during this time. | 在我怀孕期间一直这么照顾我 |
[00:54] | I really couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你们我绝对办不到 |
[00:55] | I loved these last 9 months. | 过去的九个月我很开心 |
[00:58] | Even though I’m looking forward to the next part… | 虽说我很期待进入下一阶段… |
[01:01] | …I am really gonna miss being pregnant. | 我会很怀念怀孕的这段时光 |
[01:09] | That’s right. Still no baby. | 没错 我还是没生 |
[01:12] | Come on, people, make some room. | 拜托 给我腾点地方坐 |
[01:15] | Sweetie, maybe you’d be more comfortable here. | 亲爱的 或许你坐在这里会比较舒服 |
[01:20] | You. | 你 |
[01:24] | Like you haven’t done enough. | 你对我做的孽还不够多吗 |
[01:29] | I know how miserable you are. | 我知道你现在很痛苦 |
[01:31] | I wish there was something I could do. | 我真的希望能帮上忙 |
[01:32] | I wish I were a sea horse. | 我希望自己是海马 |
[01:38] | Because with sea horses, it’s the male. They carry the babies. | 因为是公海马负责孵育小宝宝 |
[01:45] | And then also, I’d be far away in the sea. | 而且我还会生活在海里 离你远远的 |
[02:02] | God. | 天啊 |
[02:04] | I have never been so uncomfortable in my entire life. | 我这辈子从来没有这么难受过 |
[02:09] | I know. I’ve been there. I remember toward the end… | 我了解 我也有过这种经历 我记得最后 |
[02:12] | Phoebe, that’s a great story. | 菲比 你的故事很精彩 |
[02:13] | Can you tell it to me when you’re getting me some iced tea? | 能不能帮我拿杯冰茶来再说 |
[02:18] | Oh, God, get out! Get out, get out, get out! | 天啊 滚出来 滚出来 滚出来 |
[02:26] | Let’s. | 咱们滚吧 |
[02:35] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:40] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:42] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:45] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:49] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:52] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:55] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:58] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[03:10] | Hey, did you have the baby yet? | 你生完宝宝了吗 |
[03:15] | Do you want me to come over there and sit on you? | 你想让我过去坐在你身上吗 |
[03:17] | Because I’ll do it. | 我真做得出来 |
[03:20] | What are you doing here so early? | 你怎么这么早就回来了 |
[03:21] | They sent me home from work. | 公司要我回家 |
[03:23] | They said, “Start your maternity leave now. Just rest.” | 他们让我从现在就开始休产假 回家休息 |
[03:26] | Get ready for the baby. You know what? Screw them! | 为宝宝出生做好准备 去他们的 |
[03:29] | If they don’t want me there, | 如果他们不要我待在公司 |
[03:30] | I’ll hang out with you guys. | 我就跟你们待在一起 |
[03:34] | Or you could do volunteer work. | 或许你可以去做义工 |
[03:39] | – Hello? – Joey, it’s Estelle. | -喂 -乔伊 我是艾丝特尔 |
[03:42] | Great news. I was able to get you | 好消息 我帮搞你到了首映会的门票 |
[03:44] | and one guest tickets to your premiere. | 你可以带一位朋友出席 |
[03:47] | One guess? You told me I could have six tickets. | 一位朋友 你之前说我可以拿到六张票 |
[03:49] | Well, I sold four of them on eBay. | 我把其中四张拿去易趣网拍卖了 |
[03:54] | You’ll be sitting next to HotGuy372. | 你会坐在”帅哥372″旁边 |
[03:59] | Oh, my god. So that’s it? I only get to bring one guest? | 天啊 难道我就只能带一个朋友去吗 |
[04:02] | Yeah. What time you wanna pick me up? | 对 你什么时候来接我 |
[04:07] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:09] | You hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[04:10] | I only get one extra ticket to my premiere. | 我只能带一个朋友参加首映会 |
[04:13] | So somehow I have to pick between you three and Ross. | 所以我得在你们三个跟罗斯之间做选择 |
[04:19] | – What about me? – You said you didn’t want to go. | -我呢 -你说过你不想去 |
[04:23] | I don’t. But I would still like to be acknowledged. | 没错 但我还是希望有被重视的感觉 |
[04:26] | Because I’m pregnant, I’m invisible? | 难道我怀孕了就变成隐形人了吗 |
[04:28] | Definitely not invisible. | 你绝不是隐形人 |
[04:33] | Ross didn’t care enough to be here, so I think he’s out. | 罗斯根本不在这里 所以他出局了 |
[04:37] | You snooze, you lose. | 你打磕睡 你就输了 |
[04:39] | He’s not snoozing. He’s teaching a class. | 他没有打磕睡 他在教书 |
[04:41] | Well, then somebody’s snoozing. | 那么一定有人在打磕睡 |
[04:43] | And, Joey, not that this should affect you at all, | 乔伊 不要因为我的话影响你的选择 |
[04:46] | but if you pick me… | 但如果你选了我… |
[04:49] | …I was planning on wearing a sequin dress cut down to here. | 我打算穿露到这里的紧身连衣裙 |
[04:56] | I haven’t seen this dress. | 我还没有看过这套连衣裙 |
[04:57] | Star in a movie. | 穿上绝对有影星风范 |
[05:00] | Joey, you pick whoever you want. | 乔伊 你想挑谁都可以 |
[05:02] | Listen to your heart. | 听从你内心的声音 |
[05:04] | What does it tell you? | 它跟你说了什么 |
[05:05] | Phoebe. Phoebe. Phoebe. | 菲比 菲比 菲比… |
[05:10] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[05:14] | I think I want to take Chandler. | 我想我要挑钱德勒 |
[05:16] | Phoebe, Phoebe, Phoebe. | 菲比 菲比 菲比… |
[05:22] | You want to take me? | 你想带我去吗 |
[05:23] | Yeah, I’m sorry. I wish I could take everybody. | 对 我希望能带大家一起去 |
[05:26] | But Chandler’s always supported my career. | 但钱德勒一直都很支持我的工作 |
[05:29] | He’s paid for acting classes, headshots and stuff. | 他帮我付表演课跟大头照等等的费用 |
[05:33] | This will be my way of paying you back. | 这就是我回报你的方式 |
[05:36] | So you’re never actually going to pay me back? | 所以你不打算还我钱了吗 |
[05:43] | Just because he paid for your headshots, you’re gonna take him? | 只因为他帮你付大头照的钱 你就要选他 |
[05:46] | I don’t think you’re comprehending just how slutty this dress is. | 你大概还没搞明白那件连衣裙有多露 |
[05:52] | It’s not just the stuff he paid for. | 不仅是因为他帮我付了钱 |
[05:54] | It’s everything, you know? | 他真的很支持我 你们知道吗 |
[05:56] | He read lines with me. | 他跟我对台词 |
[05:58] | He went with me on auditions when I was nervous. | 我紧张的时候 他陪我去试镜 |
[06:01] | Then he consoled me after I didn’t get parts that I really wanted. | 我没拿到我想要的角色时 他会安慰我 |
[06:05] | You always believed in me, man, | 你一直很相信我 |
[06:06] | even when I didn’t believe in myself. | 即使连我都不相信自己 |
[06:09] | I always knew you were gonna make it. | 我一直都知道你会成功 |
[06:10] | I’m so proud of you. | 我非常以你为荣 |
[06:13] | Thanks, that means a lot to me. | 谢谢 那对我来说很重要 |
[06:19] | Mon, maybe one of these guys wants to wear your dress. | 莫妮卡 或许他们之中有人想穿你的连衣裙 |
[06:24] | I’m gonna go shave. | 我得去刮胡子 |
[06:26] | Yeah, well, I’m gonna go spit. | 对 我得去吐痰了 |
[06:34] | I have to pee. | 我得去尿尿了 |
[06:36] | If I don’t come out in five minutes, | 如果五分钟后我还没出来 |
[06:37] | it’s because I’ve choked to death on the potpourri stink. | 那肯定是因为我被百花香味给熏死了 |
[06:43] | When she comes out, you hold her nose, | 等她出来以后 你捏住她的鼻子 |
[06:45] | I’ll blow in her mouth and the kid’ll just… right out of her. | 我对她的嘴巴吹气 宝宝就会掉出来 |
[06:51] | She’s over a week late. She’s got to have it today, right? | 她都晚了一周了 今天她一定会生 |
[06:54] | I don’t know. I think it’s still gonna be a while. | 我不知道 我觉得应该还要一阵子 |
[06:59] | Care to make it interesting? | 你想加点刺激吗 |
[07:01] | I bet you she’ll have it by this time tomorrow. | 我跟你打赌 她明天这个时候就会生 |
[07:04] | You’re on. | 没问题 |
[07:05] | – Okay, how much? – One hundred thousand dollars. | -好吧 赌多少 -我跟你赌十万块 |
[07:10] | How about 50 bucks? | 50块如何 |
[07:11] | Fine, I’ll call Zurich and move some money around. | 好吧 我会打电话让苏黎世银行汇点钱过来 |
[07:15] | All right, whose turn is it to help me get up? | 好了 这次轮到谁来扶我起来了 |
[07:20] | No one’s here. | 家里没人 |
[07:24] | Oh, damn it! | 该死 |
[07:40] | This is so exciting. So glamorous! | 这简直是太刺激 太迷人了 |
[07:42] | People taking our picture. How do I look? | 好多人帮我们拍照 我看起来如何 |
[07:45] | – A little tall. – What? | -太高了一点 -什么 |
[07:48] | Would you crouch down a bit so that I look taller? | 你能不能蹲低一点 让我看起来高一点 |
[07:54] | There you go. | 很好 |
[07:58] | It’s just so glamorous. | 简直太刺激了 |
[08:04] | Oh, hey, Mon? Rach is here. | 莫妮卡 瑞秋来了 |
[08:07] | And you’re still pregnant. | 你还没生 |
[08:10] | I’m sorry. I know how uncomfortable you are. | 真对不起 我知道你很不舒服 |
[08:13] | You know what? You look great. | 你知道吗 你看起来棒极了 |
[08:15] | Yeah, like 50 bucks. | 就跟50块钞票一样 |
[08:20] | I have to go pee. | 我得去尿尿 |
[08:22] | Apparently this baby thinks my bladder is a squeeze toy. | 很明显 这个宝宝把我的膀腕当成玩具捏 |
[08:28] | Damn it. Here’s your 50 bucks. | 该死 50块拿去 |
[08:31] | That’s interesting that you lost. | 你竟然会输 这真是太有趣了 |
[08:34] | Now, I forget, do you like to lose? | 我记不得了 你喜欢输吗 |
[08:37] | All right, stop it. | 好吧 别说了 |
[08:39] | – Double or nothing she has it by tomorrow. – Fine, you’re on. | -我们加倍赌她明天会生 -好 跟你赌 |
[08:42] | Until then, General Grant, | 在那之前 葛兰特将军 |
[08:44] | why don’t you set up camp… right there? | 你就在这里安心扎营吧 |
[08:49] | Is Rachel here? We have a doctor’s appointment. | 瑞秋在这里吗 我们得去看医生 |
[08:51] | She’s in the bathroom. | 她在厕所里 |
[08:53] | – Rach, we gotta go. – In a minute! | -瑞秋 我们得走了 -马上好 |
[08:59] | People ask me why we’re not together. | 大家问我们为什么没在一起 |
[09:01] | I just don’t know what to tell them. | 我都不知道该怎么告诉他们 |
[09:04] | All right, all right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走吧 |
[09:07] | Do you want to go change first? | 你要不要先去换衣服 |
[09:08] | The doctor’s staying open late for us, but if you hurry… | 医生会等我们 但如果你快一点的话… |
[09:14] | No, I’m fine. | 不用 我这样很好 |
[09:15] | You don’t think that’s a little inappropriate? | 你不觉穿这套衣服有点不合适吗 |
[09:18] | – What? – Good God, man. Don’t anger it. | -什么 -天啊 别火上浇油了 |
[09:25] | Ross, it is 100 degrees outside. | 罗斯 现在外面有38度高温 |
[09:29] | For the first time in weeks, I am… | 这是好几个星期以来我第一次… |
[09:31] | Fine. Whatever you want. | 好吧 随便你 |
[09:33] | You’re the mommy. | 你是妈咪 |
[09:35] | No! Don’t call me “Mommy.” | 可别叫我”妈眯” |
[09:37] | It’s bad enough you call your own mother that. | 你那么称呼你妈就已经够受了 |
[09:41] | I’m actually with her on this one. | 这一次我同意她的说法 |
[09:51] | I thought I knew who the enemy was, but it was you all along. | 我还以为自己知道敌人是谁 但敌人却是你 |
[09:54] | Okay, this is it. This is my big fight scene coming up. | 好了 我的打斗戏要开始了 |
[09:59] | I’m fighting for every man in the 82nd Ground Division. | 我要为第82地面师的每位弟兄奋战 |
[10:11] | Ross? Can I ask you something? | 罗斯 我能问你一件事吗 |
[10:15] | When Carol was pregnant with Ben… | 卡罗尔怀本的时候… |
[10:19] | …were you this irritating? | 你有这么暴躁吗 |
[10:26] | – Excuse me? – Nothing. You’re just… | -你说什么 -没事 你只是… |
[10:28] | You’ve been a little short with me lately. | 你最近对我很不耐烦 |
[10:31] | I’m not trying to irritate you. | 我无意惹毛你 |
[10:33] | Well, then, you must have a natural talent for it. | 那么你一定是有惹毛我的天份 |
[10:38] | You know what? The doctor will be in soon. | 医生马上就要过来了 |
[10:40] | Why don’t we not speak until then? | 我们在那之前还是别说话了吧 |
[10:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:48] | Seriously. Breathe louder, Ross. That’s great. | 呼吸声再大一点 罗斯 感觉真好 |
[10:55] | We should ask the doctor if she even knows… | 我们应该问医生她知不知道… |
[10:58] | …how to deliver a baby that’s half human, half pure evil! | 怎么接生半人半魔的孩子 |
[11:06] | Hi, Dr. Long. How are you? | 朗医生 你好吗 |
[11:08] | You’re nice to her. | 你对她倒很好 |
[11:09] | She has the drugs. | 她手上有药 |
[11:13] | – We’ll do a quick check. – Okay. | -我帮你快速检查一下 -好的 |
[11:16] | – So eight days late, huh? – Yeah. | -已经迟了八天吗 -对 |
[11:18] | You must be getting a little uncomfortable. | 你一定觉得很不舒服 |
[11:20] | Yeah, just a tad. | 对 只有一点 |
[11:23] | You’re 80% effaced. So you’re on your way. | 宫口已经扩张了八成 就快了 |
[11:26] | It still could last a while longer. | 但你可能还得等上一阵子 |
[11:29] | If you’re anxious, there are ways to help things along. | 如果你很着急 有些方法可以促产 |
[11:31] | Do them! | 那就赶紧的吧 |
[11:34] | Actually, they’re things that you can do. | 事实上你们可以自助 |
[11:37] | Just some home remedies. | 在家里做治疗 |
[11:39] | In my experience, I’ve found some are very effective. | 根据我的经验 我发现有些方法很有效 |
[11:43] | Well, we are ready to try anything. | 我们愿意尝试任何方法 |
[11:45] | Okay. There’s an herbal tea you can drink. | 好的 你可以喝一种药草茶 |
[11:48] | You can take some castor oil. There’s spicy foods. | 你可以喝蓖麻子油 吃辣的食物 |
[11:52] | Great. We will do all of those. | 我们全都愿意尝试 |
[11:54] | – Taking a long walk. – Good. Done. | -长时间散步 -很好 没问题 |
[11:57] | And there’s the one that’s proved most effective: Sex. | 据证实 最有效的方法就是做爱 |
[12:07] | You’ve got to be kidding me! | 你一定是在开玩笑 |
[12:24] | Good job, Joe! Well done! Top-notch! | 演得好 乔伊 太棒了 超一流 |
[12:28] | – You liked it? You really liked it? – Oh, yeah! | -你真的喜欢吗 -当然喜欢 |
[12:32] | Well, which part exactly? | 你具体喜欢哪个部份 |
[12:34] | The whole thing! Here we go! | 整部电影 我们走吧 |
[12:36] | No, no, no. Give me some specifics. | 不 说具体一点 |
[12:39] | I loved the specifics. The specifics were the best part. | 我就喜欢具体细节 细节处理得最棒了 |
[12:43] | Hey, what about the scene with the kangaroo? | 有袋鼠出场的那场戏呢 |
[12:46] | Did you like that part? | 你喜欢吗 |
[12:49] | I was surprised to see a kangaroo | 看到一战的电影里出现袋鼠 |
[12:52] | in a World War I epic. | 我吓了一大跳 |
[12:56] | You fell asleep! | 你睡着了 |
[12:58] | There was no kangaroo! | 电影里面根本没有袋鼠 |
[13:00] | They didn’t take any of my suggestions! | 我的建议他们一条都没采纳 |
[13:05] | Thanks a lot for coming. See you later. | 谢谢你来捧场 回头见 |
[13:08] | Don’t go. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 别走 我很抱歉 |
[13:10] | Look, this guy fell asleep! | 看 这家伙睡着了 |
[13:12] | He fell asleep too! Be mad at him! | 他也睡着了 生他的气啊 |
[13:16] | Or call an ambulance! | 或是叫救护车来 |
[13:24] | What did the doctor say? | 医生说什么 |
[13:25] | Any news on when the baby will come? | 知道宝宝何时会出生吗 |
[13:27] | No. She gave us ideas on how to induce labor. | 不知道 她教了我们一些促产的方法 |
[13:31] | We tried them all. | 我们都试过了 |
[13:32] | We went for a walk, we tried special tea, | 我们去散了步 喝了茶 |
[13:35] | castor oil, spicy food. Nothing has worked. | 吃蓖麻子油跟辣的食物 全都没用 |
[13:38] | There is one thing we didn’t try. | 有个方法我们没试 |
[13:40] | But someone thinks that that will open up a can of worms. | 但某人觉得那会惹来大麻烦 |
[13:45] | What is it? What is it? | 什么方法 |
[13:46] | If it’s gonna help bring the baby here, today… | 如果有办法让宝宝今天就出生 |
[13:49] | I mean, I think you should do it. | 我觉得你们应该试试看 |
[13:53] | – It’s sex. – Do it! | -我们得做爱 -那就做啊 |
[13:57] | – Monica. – It’s been a really long time for you. | -莫妮卡 -你们很久没做爱了 |
[14:01] | I mean, women have needs. | 我是说女人也有需要 |
[14:03] | Do it. Get yours. | 快去吧 满足你的需要 |
[14:07] | Oh, I don’t know about that. | 这种事我可说不好 |
[14:11] | I think if the two of you had sex, | 我觉得如果你们两个做了爱 |
[14:13] | the repercussions would be catastrophic. | 那浮动诊胎法一定会出大问题 |
[14:18] | All right, let’s be practical. | 好吧 我们实际一点 |
[14:20] | If Ross isn’t willing to do it, | 如果罗斯不愿意 |
[14:22] | he’s not the only guy in the world you can have sex with. | 这世上不只有他能跟你做爱 |
[14:27] | You could borrow Chandler. Chandler is good. | 你可以借用钱德勒 钱德勒很厉害 |
[14:31] | Monica, what is the matter with you? | 莫妮卡 你这是怎么了 |
[14:34] | Nothing. I just want the baby to be born today. | 没什么 我只是希望宝宝能在今天出生 |
[14:36] | Why? Why today? | 为什么一定要是今天 |
[14:39] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[14:41] | I keep betting Phoebe that you’re gonna have the baby, | 我一直在跟菲比打赌你会生 |
[14:44] | and I don’t want to lose again. | 我不想再输钱了 |
[14:47] | What? While she’s been going through this hell, | 什么 她这么痛苦 |
[14:50] | you’ve been making money? | 你们却在赌钱 |
[14:52] | You’re betting on your friend staying in this misery? | 你们拿朋友持续经受痛苦来当赌注 |
[14:59] | – I’ll take that bet. – What? | -我也要赌 -什么 |
[15:02] | I’m miserable here. I may as well make some money out of it. | 我已经够惨了 还不如找点钱赚 |
[15:07] | Can I get some of that action? | 我也可以加入吗 |
[15:09] | Wait a minute. I’m betting against all of you? | 等等 现在变成我跟你们三个对赌 |
[15:12] | Don’t worry. I really do feel like tomorrow it’s gonna happen. | 别担心 我真的觉得明天就要生了 |
[15:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:23] | Hey, Sleeping Beauty. | 嘿 睡美人 |
[15:27] | Where have you been? I try to call you. | 你跑到哪里去了 打电话都不接 |
[15:28] | I want to talk to you. I still feel bad. | 我想跟你谈谈 我还是觉得很过意不去 |
[15:31] | Oh, no. Were you upset? Did you lose sleep? | 不是吧 你不开心了吗 睡不着觉了吗 |
[15:35] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:36] | The reason I came over is to settle things between us. | 我之所以过来解决我们之间的问题 |
[15:39] | You’ve done a lot for me in my career. | 是因为你帮了我很多忙 |
[15:42] | I wanted to pay you back by taking you to the premiere, | 我想请你去看首映会来报答你 |
[15:44] | but you missed it. | 但你却睡着了 |
[15:45] | – So how much do I owe you? – What? | -我欠你多少钱 -什么 |
[15:48] | Give me a number. I don’t want to owe you anything. | 给我个数字 我不想欠你 |
[15:50] | You don’t owe me anything. | 你什么都不欠我 |
[15:52] | – I don’t want your… – We’re doing this! | -我不要你的… -说还就还 |
[15:54] | You got me my first headshots. How much were those? | 你帮我付第一次大头照的费用多少钱 |
[15:58] | I don’t know, $500. | 我不知道 五百块 |
[16:00] | Okay, $500. What else? | 好吧 五百块 还有呢 |
[16:02] | Then there was the second set. | 还有第二组大头照 |
[16:03] | The infamous “booger” headshots. | 恶评如潮的”鼻涕虫”大头照 |
[16:08] | Okay, so that’s another $500. | 好吧 再加五百块 |
[16:10] | That’s 500 and 500. That’s… | 五百加五百是… |
[16:16] | – You want a calculator? – Please. | -你需要计算器吗 -谢谢 |
[16:21] | Here. | 拿去 |
[16:27] | All right, what else? | 好吧 还有呢 |
[16:28] | Well, there’s acting classes, stage-combat classes, tap classes… | 还有表演课 舞台打斗课 踢踏舞课 |
[16:34] | Which we’re still keeping under our hats. | 这些天知地知 你知我知就好 |
[16:37] | Then there was that dialect coach who helped you with that play | 我还付钱请教练 |
[16:40] | where you needed a southern accent. | 教你说南方腔 |
[16:41] | Which, after 20 hours of lessons, still came out Jamaican. | 上了20小时的课后 你还是满口牙买加腔 |
[16:47] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么 |
[16:49] | The South will rise again, man. | “南方将会再起 兄弟” |
[16:55] | Yes, money well-spent. | 对 那笔钱花得很值得 |
[16:58] | Okay, what else? Rent. | 好吧 还有呢 房租 |
[17:00] | Okay. Two, three years of rent, utilities, food… | 两三年的房租 水电费 伙食费 |
[17:05] | Okay, so I’m writing you a check for… | 好吧 我写张支票给你 |
[17:11] | So you fell asleep during my movie. | 你不就是看我电影的时候睡着了嘛 |
[17:14] | Big deal, right? | 没什么大不了的 对吧 |
[17:17] | How do you clear this thing? | 这玩意要怎么清除 |
[17:24] | Come on. Finish your enchilada. | 把你的墨西哥卷吃掉 |
[17:27] | Ross, we’ve tried all the spicy food. It’s not working. | 罗斯 我们试过所有的辛辣食品 根本没用 |
[17:31] | Okay, here, have one of these peppers. | 好吧 拿去 吃根辣椒 |
[17:37] | Oh, God. So hot. Oh, my God. | 天啊 好辣 我的天啊 |
[17:42] | By the way, you don’t want to touch the pepper | 对了 拿过辣椒之后 |
[17:45] | and then touch your eye. | 别用手摸眼睛 |
[17:49] | I am feeling nothing. | 我什么感觉都没有 |
[17:56] | Speaking of hot, watching you do that… | 说到辣 看到你现在的样子 |
[17:59] | …really makes me want to have sex with you. | 让我很想跟你做爱 |
[18:03] | Stop it. | 别闹了 |
[18:04] | Come on, Ross! Why are we wasting time with all this other stuff? | 来嘛 罗斯 我们为什么要浪费时间 |
[18:07] | We know it’s gonna work. | 明知道这招很管用 |
[18:08] | It’s doctor-recommended. | 这是医生的建议 |
[18:12] | I’m sorry. But we have to have some boundaries. | 抱歉 但我们总该有点分寸 |
[18:15] | My God, I’m dying. | 天啊 我快辣死了 |
[18:18] | Come on, Ross. | 来嘛 罗斯 |
[18:19] | We’ve done it before. We’ll do it again. | 我们以前都做过 再做一次又怎样 |
[18:21] | It’ll be a nice way to bookend the pregnancy. | 这也算是给我的怀孕期画上圆满句号了 |
[18:24] | This is insane. I’m not gonna make love to you | 这太疯狂了 我不会因为要让你生孩子 |
[18:26] | just so you’ll go into labor. | 就跟你做爱 |
[18:28] | Make love? What are you, a girl? | 做爱 你是娘娘腔吗 |
[18:33] | Always a great way to get into a man’s pants. | 想让男人脱裤子 说这种话最管用了 |
[18:37] | You’ll be performing a service, okay? | 你就当是在提供服务 |
[18:39] | Think of me as a ketchup bottle. | 把我当成一罐番茄酱 |
[18:42] | Sometimes, you have to bang on the end of it to get it to come out. | 有时候你得敲敲瓶底才能把番茄酱倒出来 |
[18:48] | I love when you talk dirty to me. | 我喜欢你满嘴淫话的样子 |
[18:53] | I know it. You’re right. That’s not sexy. | 我知道 你说得对 那样一点都不性感 |
[18:59] | Oh, I seem to have dropped my fork. | 我把叉子给掉了 |
[19:03] | Let me just bend over and get it. | 我得弯下腰去捡 |
[19:13] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[19:17] | Okay, enough. This is not going to happen. | 好吧 够了 我是不会跟你做的 |
[19:21] | Come on, Ross. I’m miserable here. | 来吧 罗斯 我真的很难受 |
[19:24] | Come on, you started this, now you finish it! | 来吧 这是你惹出来的事 你得负责到底 |
[19:28] | Come on, wuss. Make love to me. | 来吧 懦夫 跟我做爱吧 |
[19:33] | – You know what? – What? | -你知道吗 -什么 |
[19:36] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[19:39] | What now, Ross, you’re not gonna talk? | 怎么了 罗斯 你不想谈吗 |
[19:43] | How on earth will you ever annoy me? | 你到底要惹我惹到什么时候 |
[19:47] | Oh, wait a minute, I know. | 等一下 我知道了 |
[19:54] | I mean you’d think the damn jalepeno | 你以为吃点辣椒 |
[19:55] | would’ve cleared up your sinuses, but no! | 就能治好你的鼻窦炎吗 才不会呢 |
[19:57] | That’s not enough… What are you doing? | 那可不够…你在干什么 |
[20:00] | I’m getting that baby out of you! | 我要让你把宝宝生出来 |
[20:10] | – Oh, God! – I know. | -天啊 -我知道 |
[20:12] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 |
[20:15] | I think my water just broke. | 我觉得我的羊水破了 |
[20:18] | I am good! | 我太厉害了 |
[20:23] | Okay, I got the pillow. I got the bag. | 好吧 我拿了枕头还有包包 |
[20:27] | – You got the keys? – I got the keys. | -你拿了钥匙吗 -我拿了 |
[20:35] | We’re having a baby. | 我们的宝宝要出生了 |
[20:50] | I didn’t have time to read this part of the books, | 我还来不及看书上的这个章节 |
[20:53] | but do you think we have time…? | 但你觉得我们还有时间… |
[20:55] | – Not so much. – Okay, let’s go. | -来不及了 -好吧 我们走吧 |
[21:03] | – 200. – Thank you. | -200 -谢谢 |
[21:04] | That’s it. I’m done. I don’t care when the baby comes. | 就这样吧 我不在乎宝宝何时出生 |
[21:07] | No more betting. | 我不想再赌了 |
[21:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:21] | I guess we could bet one more time. | 我们再赌一次也无妨 |
[21:24] | – Is Rachel having the baby? – How did you know that? | -瑞秋要生了吗 -你怎么知道 |
[21:29] | Joey! Chandler! It’s time. | 乔伊 钱德勒 时间到了 |
[21:31] | They’re at the coffee house. | 他们在咖啡厅 |
[21:32] | You know everything! | 你什么都知道 |
[21:35] | Wait, double or nothing. I bet you the baby is over 7 pounds. | 等一下 我跟你赌宝宝超过七磅重 |
[21:40] | I bet you it has hair! I bet you it’s a girl. | 我跟你赌宝宝有头发 我跟你赌是女儿 |
[21:44] | We know it’s a girl. | 我们知道她要生女儿 |
[21:45] | I’ll give you really good odds. | 我给你很高的赔率 |