时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | – Where’s Mon? – She’s at home.. | -莫妮卡呢 -她在家 |
[00:08] | putting up decorations for Rachel’s birthday party tonight. | 布置瑞秋今晚的生日派对 |
[00:11] | – You’re not helping? – I tried.. | -你不用帮忙吗 -我有试过 |
[00:13] | but apparently | 但是 显然 |
[00:14] | singing “I Will Survive” in a helium voice,not helping. | 用假音唱《我会活下去》可帮不上忙 |
[00:20] | – Hey,guys. – Hey. | -嘿 你们好 -嘿 |
[00:22] | Happy birthday to… | 祝你生日… |
[00:25] | Don’t say that loud. Gunther’s gonna want to hug me. | 别说那么大声 甘瑟会过来抱我的 |
[00:30] | Good news,everyone. We finally found a nanny. | 好消息 我们终于找到保姆了 |
[00:32] | This is Molly. | 这位是莫莉 |
[00:33] | Molly,Chandler,Joey. | 莫莉 来见过钱德勒 乔伊 |
[00:37] | Somebody’s getting a little fussy. | 有人有点不高兴哦 |
[00:40] | You’re damn right I am. | 你说的没错 我就是不高兴 |
[00:41] | I’ve been waiting for a cookie for seven minutes. | 我已经等饼干等了七分钟了 |
[00:44] | Okay. You know what,I’m just gonna take her outside. | 好了 我想我带她出去好了 |
[00:47] | No,you stay. I’ll do it. | 不 你留下来 我去 |
[00:48] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[00:49] | – Nice to meet you guys. – Yeah,you too. | -很高兴认识你们 -是啊 我们也是 |
[00:53] | – Wow,Molly’s just great. – Yeah. | -哇 莫莉真的很不错 -是啊 |
[00:56] | Yes,bravo on the hot nanny. | 是啊 真棒 请了个性感保姆 |
[00:59] | What? You really think she’s hot? | 什么 你真觉得她很性感吗 |
[01:02] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[01:03] | If I wasn’t married,she’d be rejecting me right now. | 如果我未婚 她现在就在拒绝我了 |
[01:08] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[01:09] | How do you think she’s doing? | 觉得她的姿势怎样 |
[01:13] | Am I the only one that doesn’t think she’s hot? Ross? | 我是唯一不觉得她性感的吗 罗斯 |
[01:17] | I mean,she’s not unattractive,but.. | 我觉得 她不是没有魅力 但是 |
[01:21] | but hot? | 但是性感嘛 |
[01:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:28] | Now that Rachel’s gone? | 瑞秋走了 说吧 |
[01:29] | So hot,I cried myself to sleep last night. | 她真性感 我昨晚是哭着入睡的 |
[01:39] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:44] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:47] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:50] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:54] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:57] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:00] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:03] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:05] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:08] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:10] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:13] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:26] | Hey,Mike,what’s the capital of Peru? | 嘿 麦克 秘鲁的首都是哪里 |
[02:28] | – Lima. – No. | -利马 -不是 |
[02:33] | It starts with a V and ends with an X. | 是V开头X结尾的字 |
[02:36] | And hopefully with a T-O in the middle. | 然后最好中间有T和O |
[02:40] | You know,come to think of it, | 我仔细想想之后 |
[02:41] | the capital of Peru is “Vtox.” | 秘鲁的首都应该叫”VTOX” |
[02:46] | – Oh,God! – What? | -哦 天啊 -怎么了 |
[02:47] | Okay. I don’t want to freak you out or anything.. | 好了 我不想要吓坏你 |
[02:50] | but I just saw a rat in your cupboard. | 但是我刚在柜子里看到一只老鼠 |
[02:52] | Oh,yeah. No,that’s Bob. | 哦 是哦 那是鲍伯 |
[02:56] | Well,he’s your pet rat? | 是你的宠物鼠吗 |
[02:58] | Well,not so much a pet as,you know,an occasional visitor.. | 不太算是 只是偶尔会来拜访 |
[03:01] | who I put food out for. Kind of like Santa. | 我有时候会喂他 有点像圣诞老人 |
[03:07] | Except Santa doesn’t poop on the plate of cookies. | 不过圣诞老人不会在饼干盘里便便 |
[03:11] | You can’t keep a rat in your apartment. | 你不能在公寓里养老鼠 |
[03:13] | They’re extremely unsanitary. | 那很不卫生的 |
[03:15] | I mean,they transmit leptospirosis and hantavirus. | 它们会传染细螺旋体病或是汉滩病毒 |
[03:18] | What are those? – I don’t know.. | -那是什么 -我不知道 |
[03:19] | but they don’t sound like spa treatments. | 但听起来可不像是温泉疗养 |
[03:22] | – You have to get rid of it. – Okay,fine. | -你必须处理掉他 -好啦 |
[03:25] | If it means that much to you,I’ll get rid of Bob. | 如果你这么在乎 我会处理掉鲍伯的 |
[03:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:29] | It’s so weird you think he’s so gross, | 真奇怪 你觉得他很恶心 |
[03:31] | yet you’re willing to eat his crackers. | 却又在吃他的饼干 |
[03:42] | Gavin,I just want to say thank you again.. | 加文 我想再次跟你道谢 |
[03:45] | for watching Emma yesterday during the presentation. | 谢谢昨天帮我照顾艾玛 |
[03:48] | I really owe you an apology. | 我真的需要跟你道歉 |
[03:51] | For what? | 道什么歉 |
[03:52] | When we first met,you know.. | 当我们第一次见面时 你知道的 |
[03:54] | I thought you were pompous and arrogant and obnoxious. | 我以为你是自负 高傲又讨人厌的人 |
[03:57] | Is this your first apology? | 你待会儿又得接着道歉吧 |
[04:00] | No,I just mean,you know, | 不 我只是想说 |
[04:02] | first impressions don’t mean anything. | 第一印象通常不是很重要的 |
[04:04] | And I think you’re a really good guy. | 而我认为你是个好男人 |
[04:06] | And I’m sorry that I misjudged you. | 很抱歉我错看了你 |
[04:09] | – Morning. – Hello. | -早安 -嗨 |
[04:11] | But you know what? Hey,new day,new leaf. | 我想说 新的一天 新的开始 |
[04:14] | I am just really,really happy.. | 我只是真的很高兴 |
[04:19] | I’m sorry. Obviously, | 我很抱歉 显然 |
[04:21] | Heather’s ass has something more important to say.. | 海瑟的屁股有更重要的事要对你说 |
[04:23] | so I’ll just wait till it’s finished. | 我先让它说完好了 |
[04:26] | – What? – I was giving you an apology.. | -什么 -我正在跟你道歉 |
[04:28] | and you were totally checking her out. | 而你一直在打量她 |
[04:30] | I wasn’t. I’m in fashion. | 我没有 我在时装业工作 |
[04:32] | I was looking at her skirt. | 我只是在看她的裙子 |
[04:34] | Or was it pants? I didn’t really see | 貌似是裤子吧 我并没有看清楚 |
[04:37] | what happened below the ass area. | 屁股以下的部位 |
[04:40] | Wow,you are really.. You’re really a creep. | 哇 你真的是 你真恶心 |
[04:43] | What do you care if I was looking at her? | 就算我是在看她 你又在乎什么呢 |
[04:45] | Are you jealous? | 你是在忌妒吗 |
[04:46] | Oh,yeah. I’m jealous. | 哦 是啊 我好忌妒 |
[04:48] | “Oh,Gavin. Please,please look at my ass.” | “哦 加文 拜托请看看我的屁股” |
[04:53] | Stop looking at my ass! | 不要看我的屁股 |
[04:56] | I mean,I just think you are totally inappropriate. Okay? | 我只是认为这样的行为是不妥的 |
[04:59] | This is a work environment. She’s your subordinate. | 这是工作场所 她是你下属 |
[05:02] | But it was okay when you slept with your old assistant,Tag? | 但你跟你前助理泰格上床就可以吗 |
[05:06] | That is totally different for two reasons. | 那完全不一样 原因有二 |
[05:09] | One: I didn’t know that you knew that. | 一 我不知道你知道那件事 |
[05:14] | And two: I wasn’t some creep staring at his ass. | 二 我不是盯着他屁股看的恶心人 |
[05:18] | We had a.. We had a deep,meaningful relationship. | 我们有很深入 有意义的交往 |
[05:24] | What was Tag’s last name? | 泰格姓什么 |
[05:26] | It was.. | 是… |
[05:29] | Oh,my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[05:31] | He didn’t.. He didn’t.. He didn’t have a last name. | 他没有 他没有 他没有姓 |
[05:35] | It was just Tag,you know,like Cher or.. | 就叫泰格而已 就像雪儿 或是 |
[05:41] | you know,Moses. | 摩西 |
[05:45] | But it was a deep,meaningful relationship. | 但那是很深入 有意义的交往 |
[05:48] | You know what? My first impression of you was absolutely right. | 好吧 我对你的第一印象完全正确 |
[05:51] | You are arrogant. You are pompous. | 你高傲 又自负 |
[05:53] | Morgan! Morgan! | 摩根 摩根 |
[05:54] | – Tag’s last name was Morgan! – It was Jones. | -泰格姓摩根 -是琼斯 |
[05:57] | What are you,his boyfriend? | 你是谁啊 他男朋友吗 |
[06:04] | Man,I wish I had a nanny like you. | 天啊 我希望我有个像你一样的保姆 |
[06:06] | You mean when you were a baby? | 你是说你小时候吗 |
[06:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:12] | Would you stop staring at her? | 你可不可以别再盯着她看 |
[06:15] | I wasn’t staring. | 我没有盯着 |
[06:17] | I was leering. | 我是斜眼瞄着 |
[06:20] | What’s the big deal with her? | 她有什么了不起的呢 |
[06:22] | Maybe she’s attractive in an obvious kind of way. | 或许她有很抢眼的魅力 |
[06:25] | Yeah,obvious beauty’s the worst. | 是啊 抢眼的魅力最糟糕了 |
[06:29] | You know,when it’s right there in your face. | 你知道的 当它就显现在你面前时 |
[06:32] | Me,I like to have to work to find someone attractive. | 我比较喜欢渐渐去发掘一个人的魅力 |
[06:35] | Makes me feel like I earned it. | 让我感觉像是我辛苦得来的 |
[06:37] | Looks like Joey’s doing all right with her. | 看起来乔伊好像跟她处的不错 |
[06:41] | Yeah. Hey,that was nice of you guys to back off.. | 是啊 你们两个这次愿意退让出 |
[06:42] | and let Joey get the girl for once. | 让乔伊去泡她 真是好心 |
[06:47] | I’m gonna take her to the apartment. | 我要带她回去了 |
[06:49] | Okay. I’ll be home right after work. | 好的 我下班之后就回去 |
[06:51] | – Okay. – Okay,bye,Emma. | -好的 -好的 艾玛 再见 |
[06:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:57] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[06:58] | They’ve elected me to talk to you | 他们推选我来跟你说 |
[07:00] | about the baby talk. | 你模仿婴儿说话的事 |
[07:01] | It’s not so good. | 大家不是很喜欢 |
[07:04] | I think it’s sweet. | 我觉得挺可爱的 |
[07:06] | Bye,Emma! | 再见 艾玛 |
[07:10] | Hey,listen,Joey. About Molly, | 嘿 乔伊 关于莫莉 |
[07:13] | I would really prefer if you didn’t go after her. | 我希望你不要去动她 |
[07:15] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[07:16] | It took months to find a good nanny. | 因为我们花了好几个月才找到好保姆 |
[07:19] | And I wouldn’t want anything to,you know,drive her away. | 而我不希望有任何事情让她离开 |
[07:23] | So you think I’m just gonna sleep with her.. | 所以你认为我只会跟她上床 |
[07:25] | and never call her again, | 之后就不再打电话给她 |
[07:26] | and things are gonna get uncomfortable? | 让一切都变得很尴尬吗 |
[07:28] | Yeah,that sounds about right. | 是啊 听起来好像也对 |
[07:31] | Come on,there are plenty of other women out there. | 别这样 外面到处都是女人 |
[07:34] | Just forget about her,okay? She’s off-limits. | 别打她的主意 不可以碰她 |
[07:39] | Oh,man! What’d you have to go and say that for? | 天啊 你为什么要这样说呢 |
[07:42] | Now that you told me I can’t have her, | 你越说我不可以碰她 |
[07:44] | makes me want her even more! | 我就越想要她了 |
[07:47] | – What are you,a child? – Yes! | -你还是小孩啊 -是的 |
[07:49] | Look,Joey,come on now. For me,please. | 听着 乔伊 别这样 为了我 拜托 |
[07:53] | Just try to focus your sexual energy on someone else. | 把你的性能量转移到别人身上 |
[07:57] | Fine. | 好啦 |
[08:07] | Take me home. | 带我回家吧 |
[08:13] | – Hey,Mikey. – Hey,Phoebe. | -嘿 麦克 -嘿 菲比 |
[08:16] | – What are you doing? – Setting rattraps. | -你在做什么呢 -放捕鼠器 |
[08:19] | To kill Bob? | 要杀鲍伯吗 |
[08:20] | No. No,to test his neck strength. | 不是 只是测试一下他脖子有多硬 |
[08:23] | No,I don’t want to kill him. | 不 我不想杀死他 |
[08:26] | I thought we were gonna capture him.. | 我以为我们要活抓他 |
[08:27] | and,you know,set him free in the countryside.. | 然后到乡下把他放生 |
[08:30] | where he could meet a friendly possum.. | 让他可以认识友善的负鼠 |
[08:32] | and a wisecracking owl. | 或是爱说笑的猫头鹰 |
[08:35] | Okay,okay. I’ll throw away the traps. | 好了 我把捕鼠器丢掉 |
[08:37] | All right,I’ll find Bob. I’ll get him. | 好 我会找到鲍伯 我会抓到他的 |
[08:39] | Bob? Bob? | 鲍伯 鲍伯 |
[08:43] | Robert? | 罗伯特 |
[08:47] | Wait,I think I hear him. | 等等 我听到他的声音了 |
[08:50] | Oh,my God! Bob had babies! Bob’s a mom! | 天啊 鲍伯生小孩了 鲍伯当妈妈了 |
[08:56] | We’ll have to think of a new name. | 我们得替她改名字了 |
[08:58] | I don’t know,I kind of like “Bob” for a girl. | 我不知道 我喜欢”鲍伯”当女生名字 |
[09:01] | No,no. I mean,I’m not sure that we.. | 不不 我是说我不确定我们 |
[09:06] | Oh,my God. We killed Bob? | 天啊 我们杀了鲍伯吗 |
[09:09] | Well,maybe it wasn’t Bob. Maybe it was a mouse. | 或许不是鲍伯 或许只是只老鼠 |
[09:13] | Susie? | 苏西 |
[09:19] | What’s up? | 怎么样 |
[09:22] | Seriously,dude. Three years ago. | 说真的 老兄 三年了 |
[09:26] | Listen,can you do me a favor? | 听着 你可以帮我一个忙吗 |
[09:27] | I’m gonna be out today. | 我今天要出去 |
[09:29] | Can you keep an eye on Joey.. | 你可以帮我看着乔伊 |
[09:30] | make sure nothing happens between him and Molly? | 确保他跟莫莉之间不会出事吗 |
[09:34] | – You don’t trust him? – Well,no. | -你不相信他吗 -不相信 |
[09:36] | Some woman who sounded a lot like Joey | 有个听起来很像乔伊声音的女人 |
[09:39] | called earlier.. | 之前打电话来 |
[09:39] | and asked for her daughter,the “hot nanny.” | 要找她称之为”性感保姆”的女儿 |
[09:43] | Is this your long-term plan,for me to run interference? | 你打算让我长期干预他们吗 |
[09:47] | Because I could get a job any day now. | 我可能随时都会找到工作的 |
[09:50] | You do appear right on the cusp of something. | 你在某些方面真是拔尖人才 |
[09:54] | Look,come on,man. | 听着 拜托 老兄 |
[09:55] | I’m sure he’ll lose interest in a week or two.. | 我确定他一两星期后就会没兴趣了 |
[09:57] | but for now,could you please just do this for me? | 但是目前 你可以帮我这个忙吗 |
[10:00] | Fine,but don’t blame me if it doesn’t work. | 好啦 但是如果失败可别怪我哦 |
[10:02] | Because you know once Joey sets his mind on something.. | 因为你也了解 乔伊一旦下定决心 |
[10:05] | more often than not,he’s going to have sex with it. | 无论如何 他都会把她搞上手的 |
[10:11] | Well,I mean,we’ve gotta do something. Okay? | 那我们得要做点什么 不是吗 |
[10:13] | Nannies like her don’t grow on trees. | 她那样的保姆可不是树上凭空长出来的 |
[10:19] | – Picturing that tree? – I am,yes. | -在想像那棵树吗 -是的 没错 |
[10:29] | Where you going,Joe? | 你要去哪 乔 |
[10:35] | For a walk. | 去散步 |
[10:37] | You mind if I join you? | 我也去好吗 |
[10:39] | Actually,I’d rather be alone. | 事实上 我想要一个人去 |
[10:42] | You know,I really need to organize my thoughts. | 我真的需要理清一些想法 |
[10:46] | Your thoughts? | 一”些”想法 |
[10:48] | Plural? | 复数的 |
[10:51] | All right,fine. I only have one thought. | 好啦 我只有一个想法 |
[10:56] | It’s about the hot nanny! I gotta see her! | 就是关于那个性感保姆 我必须见到她 |
[10:59] | I’m afraid I can’t let you do that,Joe. | 恐怕我不能让你去 乔伊 |
[11:01] | Now you’re saying I can’t see her? | 你是说我不能见她 |
[11:03] | You’re killing me! | 你简直让我生不如死 |
[11:04] | She’s forbidden fruit! It’s like,like.. | 她就像是禁果 就像是… |
[11:07] | like she’s the princess and I’m the stable boy. | 她是公主 而我是马童 |
[11:12] | Why are you doing this,huh? | 为什么你要这样 |
[11:15] | Did Ross tell you not to let me go over there? | 是不是罗斯要你别让我过去的呢 |
[11:17] | Yes,as a matter of fact,he did. | 没错 事实上的确如此 |
[11:19] | So I can’t let you go. | 所以我不能让你过去 |
[11:21] | Interesting. Now there are obstacles. | 有趣 现在出现挡路的了 |
[11:25] | Hot nanny and me against the world! | 性感保姆和我一起抵抗全世界 |
[11:29] | This is the stuff great novels are made of. | 伟大的爱情小说就源自类似的生活故事 |
[11:31] | Great novels? | 伟大的爱情小说? |
[11:32] | Fine. Mediocre porn. | 好啦 二流的情色书刊 |
[11:38] | Gavin Mitchell’s office. | 加文·米奇办公室 |
[11:40] | Rachel Greene’s office. | 瑞秋·格林办公室 |
[11:41] | Give me that phone. | 电话给我 |
[11:44] | Hello,this is Rachel Greene. How can I help you? | 嗨 我是瑞秋·格林 可以为您效劳吗 |
[11:49] | Okay then. I’ll pass you back to your son. | 好的 我会把电话传给你儿子 |
[11:54] | Hey,Mom. No,that’s just my secretary. | 妈 不是 她只是我的秘书 |
[12:00] | Excuse me,Gavin. | 不好意思 加文 |
[12:02] | I have a question I need to ask you. | 我有个问题必须要问你 |
[12:03] | Mom,I’ll call you later. Yeah. | 妈 我再回电给你 是的 |
[12:06] | – Yes? – If you like looking at butts so much.. | -怎样 -如果你那么喜欢看屁股 |
[12:10] | why don’t you just go look in a mirror? | 你何不自己去照镜子呢 |
[12:14] | Thank God you finally said that. | 感谢上帝 你终于说了 |
[12:16] | I saw you make a note on your pad three hours ago. | 三小时前我就看到你写在笔记本上了 |
[12:22] | Man,I really bug you. Don’t I? | 天啊 我真的惹你厌 是不是 |
[12:24] | Oh,no. Please.. | 哦 不 拜托 |
[12:25] | I don’t care about you enough to bug me. | 我根本不在乎你 更别提讨厌你 |
[12:26] | In fact,from now on, | 事实上 从现在开始 |
[12:29] | I’m going to take the high road.. | 我会表现的很有格调 |
[12:30] | and I’m going to be very,very nice to you,you mama’s boy.. | 而且我会对你非常好 妈妈的乖宝宝 |
[12:34] | starting right now. | 从现在开始 |
[12:37] | – Hey,Rach. – Hi. | -嘿 瑞秋 -嗨 |
[12:39] | Ready for your birthday lunch? | 准备好要吃生日午餐了吗 |
[12:40] | I am. I am. | 好了 好了 |
[12:42] | But first,Monica,I would like to introduce you.. | 但是首先 莫妮卡 我想要介绍你认识 |
[12:45] | to my very talented colleague and more importantly.. | 我非常能干的同事 而且更重要的是 |
[12:48] | my wonderful friend,Gavin Mitchell. | 我的好朋友 加文·米奇 |
[12:51] | – Pleased to meet you. – Pleased to meet you. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[12:53] | Are you coming to Rachel’s party? | 你会来参加瑞秋的派对吗 |
[12:54] | Oh,no,no,no,no. | 哦 不不不不 |
[12:56] | Gavin can’t. He already has plans.. | 加文去不成 他已经有计划了 |
[12:58] | most likely with his mother. | 应该是要去看他妈妈 |
[13:01] | I don’t mind. I’ll cancel them. | 我不介意 我可以取消 |
[13:03] | I would never miss my secretary’s birthday. | 我不想错过我秘书的生日 |
[13:07] | Why did you invite him? | 为什么你要邀请他 |
[13:10] | I can’t stand that guy! | 我无法忍受那个男的 |
[13:12] | You were being so nice to him. | 你看起来跟他很好啊 |
[13:13] | I was faking it. | 我是装出来的 |
[13:15] | Can’t you tell when I’m being fake? | 你难道看不出来我是装的吗 |
[13:17] | Hey,Mr. Phillips. Nice suit. | 嘿 菲利浦先生 西装真帅 |
[13:20] | Right there. That was so fake! | 抓到了 装出来的恭维话 |
[13:35] | I still can’t believe you invited Gavin. | 我真不敢相信 你邀请了加文 |
[13:37] | He is just the last person I want to see. | 他是我最不想见到的人 |
[13:40] | You’re welcome for the party. | “不用谢我帮你办派对” |
[13:41] | I’m glad you’re having a good time. | 我很高兴你玩得开心 |
[13:43] | I hope he doesn’t show up. | 我希望他不要出现 |
[13:45] | Of course he won’t,the guy hates me. | 他当然不会 他讨厌我 |
[13:47] | – Does he? – What? | -是吗 -什么 |
[13:50] | Maybe he keeps bothering you so much because he likes you. | 或许他一直惹你生气 是因为喜欢你 |
[13:53] | It’s like in first grade | 就像在小学一年级的时候 |
[13:54] | when Skippy Lange would always push me on the playground | 斯库普·郎把我推倒在操场上 |
[13:57] | because he secretly had a crush on me. | 其实是因为他在暗恋我 |
[13:59] | Monica,you think Skippy liked you? | 莫妮卡 你以为斯库普喜欢你吗 |
[14:02] | Honey,all those boys had a bet | 亲爱的 所有的男生都在打赌 |
[14:04] | to see if he could knock you over. | 看他是不是有办法撂倒你 |
[14:07] | She’s out. I’m gonna take her home. | 她睡了 我带她回去 |
[14:09] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[14:11] | Bye,sweetheart. | 再见 甜心 |
[14:16] | Do you see what all the guys see in her? | 男人都觉得她很有魅力 你有发现吗 |
[14:18] | Wouldn’t kick her out of bed. | 至少不会想踢她下床 |
[14:22] | No more vodka for me. | 我不可以再喝伏特加了 |
[14:25] | Hey,Rach. | 嘿 瑞秋 |
[14:26] | So can I sing “Happy Birthday” to you now? | 现在可以唱生日快乐歌了吗 |
[14:28] | – Yeah,sure. – All right. | -当然可以 -好的 |
[14:30] | Happy birthday to…. | 祝你生日… |
[14:33] | See you later. | 待会见 |
[14:36] | Hey,Rach. Somebody got you shoes. | 瑞秋 有人送你鞋子 |
[14:38] | Give me! | 快给我看 |
[14:40] | – Wow. Wow. Oh,my God! – Careful! Careful! | -哇哇 我的天啊 -小心小心 |
[14:46] | These are my rat babies! | 里面是我的老鼠宝宝 |
[14:51] | Yeah. We have rat babies now. | 是啊 我们现在有老鼠宝宝了 |
[14:56] | You brought rats to my birthday party? | 你带老鼠来参加我的生日派对 |
[15:00] | So this is what a stroke feels like. | 原来中风是这种感觉啊 |
[15:03] | Well,I had to bring them. We killed their mother. | 我必须要带着他们 我们杀了他们的妈 |
[15:06] | They’re our responsibility now. | 他们现在是我们的责任了 |
[15:08] | You know,they require constant care. | 你知道的 他们需要一直被照顾 |
[15:10] | You should know that, Rachel, you’re a mother. | 你应该知道的 瑞秋 你自己也是母亲 |
[15:13] | Are you comparing my daughter to a rat? | 你把我女儿跟一只老鼠做比较 |
[15:17] | No. Seven rats. | 不 是七只 |
[15:20] | We should take them home. | 我们应该带他们回家了 |
[15:21] | We need to feed them. | 他们需要吃东西了 |
[15:23] | You’re gonna leave my party | 你竟然要离开我的派对 |
[15:24] | to take care of a box of rats? | 回去照顾一盒老鼠 |
[15:26] | Well,I’m sorry,Rachel, | 嗯 我很抱歉 瑞秋 |
[15:27] | but I’m not like you. Okay? | 但是我不像你 好吗 |
[15:29] | Not everyone can afford help. | 不是每个人都请得起保姆的 |
[15:38] | Hey,where the hell are Joey and Molly? | 嘿 乔伊跟莫莉去哪了 |
[15:41] | I asked you to watch them. | 我要你看住他们的 |
[15:42] | I’m sorry. I got a little preoccupied. | 我很抱歉 我有点分心了 |
[15:46] | Look,we have to stop them before something happens. | 听着 我们及时阻止他们 以免出事 |
[15:49] | Right behind you,big guy. | 我会追随你的 大哥 |
[15:53] | So you see,Molly,what people don’t understand.. | 所以你瞧 莫莉 人们不了解 |
[15:56] | is that acting is a discipline. | 演戏也是一门学科 |
[15:58] | It takes a lot of hard work. | 需要很辛苦的学习和付出 |
[16:00] | So where’d you study? | 所以你是在哪里学的 |
[16:01] | I didn’t go to college. | 我没有上过大学 |
[16:03] | No,where’d you study acting? | 那 是从哪里学会演戏的呢 |
[16:05] | Molly,people don’t study acting. | 莫莉 演戏不是学来的 |
[16:12] | Molly,do you mind giving us just a minute? | 莫莉 可以让我们谈几分钟吗 |
[16:16] | – Sure. I’ll go check on Emma. – Thanks. | -当然 我去看艾玛 -谢谢 |
[16:20] | Will the stable boy never get the princess? | 马童就不能得到公主吗 |
[16:24] | What do you think you were gonna do, | 你以为你接下来会发生什么 |
[16:26] | have sex with her right here on my couch? | 在我家沙发上跟她作爱 |
[16:28] | No. The leather sticks to my ass. | 不 沙发皮会黏住我的屁股 |
[16:33] | You know, This isn’t fair. | 真不公平 |
[16:34] | What makes you think I’m gonna sleep with her.. | 你凭什么认为我会跟她上床 |
[16:36] | and then blow her off,huh? | 然后就抛弃她呢 |
[16:37] | Can’t you guys open your minds to the possibility | 你们难道不能敞开心胸接受 |
[16:40] | that I actually like her.. | 或许我是真的喜欢她 |
[16:42] | and might want something real? | 而且想来段真感情 |
[16:46] | Look,the truth is, | 听着 事实上 |
[16:47] | I haven’t felt this way | 自从瑞秋之后 |
[16:48] | about anyone since Rachel. | 我就没有对任何人有过这种感觉了 |
[16:50] | Okay? I didn’t think I could ever love again. | 好吗 我以为我不会再爱了 |
[16:55] | – Come on! – Joe! | -少来了 -乔伊 |
[17:03] | Hi. Is Molly here? | 嗨 莫莉在吗 |
[17:05] | Yeah,yeah. Come on in. Molly? | 在 请进 莫莉 |
[17:07] | – Hey. Guys,this is Tabitha. – Hey. | -嘿 各位 这位是塔比莎 -嘿 |
[17:14] | – I’ll see you tomorrow. – Okay. | -明天见 -好的 |
[17:27] | Well,Joey,I guess we have no problem. | 乔伊 我觉得现在没问题了 |
[17:32] | It’s like my favorite fairy tale come true. | 就像是我的美梦终成真 |
[17:37] | The princess,the stable boy and the lesbian. | 公主 马童和女同性恋 |
[17:44] | Okay. Okay,you start preparing the formula.. | 好了 你先泡配方牛奶 |
[17:47] | and I’ll start changing the box. | 我去换盒子 |
[17:49] | And then we gotta put them straight to bed. | 然后就送他们上床睡觉 |
[17:52] | When did we become one of those couples.. | 我们什么时候变成了那种 |
[17:54] | whose lives revolve around their rats? | 生活围绕着老鼠转的小情侣 |
[17:58] | Well,you know what? They’re our responsibility now. | 因为 他们现在是我们的责任了 |
[18:01] | Okay,fine. These rats are our responsibility. | 好吧 这些老鼠是我们的责任 |
[18:05] | What happens when they mate and there are hundreds? | 要是他们交配后 变成上百只呢 |
[18:07] | Mate? They’re all brothers and sisters. | 交配 他们是兄弟姐妹耶 |
[18:11] | Yeah,not such a problem with rats. | 是啊 但是对老鼠可不是问题 |
[18:13] | No,they’re more of a “love the one you’re with” kind of animal. | 他们是”爱上谁就上谁”的那种 |
[18:17] | No. Really? | 才不 真的吗 |
[18:20] | Oh,my.. Get off your sister! | 哦 不要搞你妹妹啦 |
[18:25] | Oh,my God. What are we gonna do? | 我的天 我们该怎么办呢 |
[18:27] | The.. We have seven rats. | 我们有七只老鼠 |
[18:31] | So,what if each of them has seven rats.. | 如果七只老鼠的每一只 |
[18:34] | and then each of those has seven rats? That’s like.. | 都再生七只 那就是 |
[18:41] | That’s math I can’t even do! | 我都算不过来了 |
[18:45] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办呢 |
[18:47] | Well,I know this is gonna sound crazy.. | 嗯 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[18:50] | but we could not let the box of rats | 但我们可以不让这盒老鼠 |
[18:54] | ruin our lives. | 毁了我们的生活 |
[18:58] | Yeah,okay. I guess you’re right. | 是啊 好吧 我想你说的对 |
[19:02] | All right,so we should just give them away. | 好了 我们必须送走他们 |
[19:06] | But to nice families with children | 但要送给有小孩的好人家 |
[19:09] | and reduced-fat Wheat Thins. | 还要有低脂全麦饼干 |
[19:12] | Those were Bob’s favorites. | 那些是鲍伯最喜欢的 |
[19:14] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[19:17] | You must think I’m crazy. | 你一定认为我疯了 |
[19:19] | No,I think you’re sweet. | 不 我觉得你很善良 |
[19:22] | Good. This is just so hard. | 好吧 真的好难 |
[19:25] | It’s hard for me to let them go. | 我心里好难割舍 |
[19:28] | I guess it just brings back memories,you know.. | 我猜这让我联想起很多往事 |
[19:32] | from when I gave birth to my brother’s triplets | 就像我怀了我弟的三胞胎 |
[19:35] | and I had to give them up. | 最后却抛弃了他们 |
[19:43] | I haven’t told you about that yet,have I? | 我没有告诉过你那件事吗 |
[19:58] | Thanks for the party,honey. | 谢谢你帮我办派对 亲爱的 |
[20:00] | Should I help you clean up? | 我应该帮你打扫吗 |
[20:02] | No way. You had your party. Now I have mine. | 不要 你的派对结束了 现在换我的 |
[20:09] | – Is everything all right? – I just get bummed.. | -一切还好吧 -我只是有点累 |
[20:12] | when my birthday’s over. | 生日结束了 |
[20:13] | Well,at least you have one thing to be happy about. | 至少有一件事值得你高兴 |
[20:17] | That jerk,Gavin,from your office didn’t show up. | 你办公室那个混蛋加文没有来 |
[20:20] | Yeah,I hate him. | 是啊 他好讨厌哦 |
[20:25] | We weren’t talking about you. We were.. | 我们不是在说你 我们 |
[20:28] | No. No way to recover. No. Okay. | 好吧 来不及掩饰了 算了 |
[20:33] | – Fun party. – Well,it was. | -一定很好玩 -嗯 是的 |
[20:37] | And you would have seen it if you didn’t show up at.. | 你本来会看到的 如果你不是出现在 |
[20:40] | 9:30?! God! This party was lame. | 九点半 天啊 派对太失败了 |
[20:46] | Again,you’re welcome! | 再说一次 不用客气 |
[20:49] | Look,I’ll just give you this and go. | 听着 我把礼物给你就走人 |
[20:51] | You bought me a present. Why? | 你买礼物给我 为什么 |
[20:55] | Let me explain how birthday parties usually work. | 让我解释一下生日派对是怎样的情况 |
[20:58] | There are presents.. | 通常有礼物 |
[20:59] | and a cake,perhaps a fourth or fifth person. | 有蛋糕 或许还有第四个或第五个人 |
[21:04] | Okay,I.. | 好的 我 |
[21:06] | I got you the present | 我送礼物给你 |
[21:07] | to make up for being such a jerk to you. | 弥补一下我对你的混蛋行为 |
[21:10] | Well,okay. Well,that’s very nice. | 嗯 好的 真好 |
[21:13] | And you wrote a card. | 而且你还写了卡片 |
[21:16] | – “From Gavin.” – I really mean it. | -“加文赠” -肺腑之言 |
[21:26] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[21:27] | If you don’t mind..? Let me. | 如果你不介意 让我来 |
[21:32] | Well,what do you know,it fits. | 真巧 非常合适 |
[21:37] | See,Gavin. You’re capable of being a nice guy. | 瞧 加文 你是可以当个好男人的 |
[21:42] | Why do you give me such a hard time? | 为什么你要刁难我呢 |
[21:45] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[21:47] | Well,Monica seems to think | 莫妮卡好像认为 |
[21:49] | it’s because you have feelings for me. | 是因为你对我有感觉 |
[21:52] | I do have feelings for you. | 我是对你有感觉 |
[21:56] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[21:57] | Yes. I feel that you’re a little annoying. | 是的 我觉得你有点烦人 |
[22:01] | See,why? Gavin,why? | 为什么 加文 为什么 |
[22:02] | Right when I’m about to change my opinion of you, | 就在我要对你改观的时候 |
[22:04] | you go and you.. | 你就… |
[22:10] | And you do that. | 你就这样做了 |
[22:38] | Hey. Listen,I think I left something here. | 嘿 听着 我有东西忘了带走 |
[22:43] | Well,somebody left this. Is this yours? | 是有人忘了这个 是你的吗 |
[22:46] | No,but I like it. | 不是 但是我蛮喜欢的 |
[22:48] | No,I think I left one of my rat babies. | 有一只老鼠宝宝我忘了带走 |
[22:55] | Well,no. I haven’t seen it, | 没 我没有看到 |
[22:57] | but if I do,I’ll let you know. | 但是如果有 我会通知你的 |
[22:58] | Rat baby! Rat baby! | 老鼠宝宝 老鼠宝宝 |
[23:00] | Rat baby! Rat baby! | 老鼠宝宝 老鼠宝宝 |
[23:03] | Maybe that’s him. | 或许就是他 |