时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – Morning, roomie. – Hey! | -室友早 -早 |
[00:06] | You remembered to put clothes on this morning. | 你今天早上终于记得穿衣服了 |
[00:10] | Fifth day’s a charm. | 事不过五嘛 |
[00:13] | Oh Joey, it’s so great to be back here. | 乔伊 能搬回来真好 |
[00:15] | You’re making it so easy on me and Emma. | 你真帮了我跟艾玛一个大忙 |
[00:18] | It’s great having you back. | 你能回来也很好 |
[00:20] | Stay as long as you want. | 要待多久就待多久 |
[00:21] | And when does she stop | 就是她什么时候才不会 |
[00:23] | crying all night? | 整宿的哭呢 |
[00:27] | Hey! You’re not naked. | 你居然没有光着屁股 |
[00:31] | Rach, when will we expect to see you tonight? | 瑞秋 你今晚什么时候回来 |
[00:34] | I probably be back around 6. | 我大概六点回来吧 |
[00:36] | But she’s in the bedroom, all ready to go. | 她在房间里呢 已经收拾好了 |
[00:38] | But she did fell back to sleep, so | 可她又睡着了 所以 |
[00:40] | She’s probably exhausted from | 她可能因为昨晚忙着 |
[00:41] | all that adorable screaming she did last night. | 制造美妙的哭声累坏了 |
[00:44] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[00:46] | Hey, I hope Emma isn’t making it too hard on you. | 希望艾玛没有给你带来太多麻烦 |
[00:49] | No, hey, it’s been great. | 没 一切都很好 |
[00:52] | I just want you to know that with Rachel staying here… | 我得跟你说 虽然瑞秋住在这 |
[00:55] | all my feelings from before are totally over. | 但是我之前对她的感觉 已经没了 |
[00:58] | And even if they weren’t | 即使本来还有 |
[00:59] | when you walk in on a woman using a breast pump | 当你看到一个女人用吸奶器 |
[01:02] | – Yeah, that’ll do it. – Wow! | -是啊 效果显著 -哇 |
[01:05] | So how are you? | 那你怎样呢 |
[01:07] | – I’m okay. – Really? | -不错啊 -真的吗 |
[01:10] | Sure. I mean, do I wish | 当然 要是问我 有没有希望过 |
[01:12] | me and Rachel living together would have worked out? | 可以和瑞秋幸福地生活在一起 |
[01:14] | Of course. You know, I’m disappointed, | 当然有 |
[01:16] | but it’s not like it’s a divorce. | 我只是有点失望 可毕竟这又不是离婚 |
[01:19] | Well, actually it | 事实上这… |
[01:20] | It’s not a divorce. It is not a divorce! | 这不是离婚 这不是离婚 |
[01:25] | Anyway, I think Rachel and I need to get on with our lives. | 反正我跟瑞秋 都应该过自己的新生活了 |
[01:28] | Maybe start seeing other people. | 或许应该开始跟其他人交往 |
[01:31] | Wow. Really? | 哇 真的吗 |
[01:33] | Sure, why not? | 当然 为何不呢 |
[01:35] | In fact, if you know anyone that’d be good for me…? | 其实 你认不认识适合我的人 |
[01:37] | Sure. I know lots of girls. | 当然 我认识很多女生 |
[01:38] | Any names come to mind? | 想到谁了 说个名字 |
[01:40] | Names? | 还要名字 |
[01:49] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:54] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:57] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:00] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:04] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:07] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:10] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:13] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:26] | I was about to eat. Want something? | 我正要吃东西 你要吗 |
[02:28] | What you got? | 有什么 |
[02:29] | Okay, let’s see, we got strained peas, strained carrots… | 我看看 有豆泥 胡萝卜泥… |
[02:33] | strained plums. We haven’t tried that yet! | 梅子泥 还没有试过这个 |
[02:36] | Goody! | 好棒 |
[02:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:41] | So how is it living with Rachel again? | 跟瑞秋重新住一起感觉如何 |
[02:44] | I mean, apart from the great food? | 当然 除了有很多好吃的之外 |
[02:47] | I’m fine, I’m fine. It’s just…. | 很好 很好 只是… |
[02:49] | It’s just weird what’s happening with her and Ross. | 她跟罗斯之间真的是很诡异 |
[02:51] | Yesterday he asked me to fix him up with somebody. | 昨天他居然要我介绍女生给他 |
[02:54] | Rachel asked me if I knew anyone for her too. | 瑞秋也问我有没有男生可以介绍给她 |
[02:57] | – Why are they doing this? – I don’t know. | -他们为什么要这样呢 -不知道 |
[02:59] | They’re so perfect for each other. It’s crazy. | 他们彼此再适合不过了 真是神经 |
[03:01] | You know what’s crazy? | 你知道什么才神经 这些罐子是怎样 |
[03:03] | These jars. It’s like two bits in here? | 才两口就没了 |
[03:10] | I just wish they’d realize they should be together. | 真希望他们可以发现 他俩是天生一对 |
[03:12] | I know, I know. When they moved in together, | 他们又住在一起的时候 |
[03:14] | I figured that’s where things were headed. | 我以为事情就解决了 |
[03:16] | I know. They should be a family. | 我知道 他们应该是一家人 |
[03:17] | They should marry and have more children. | 结婚生更多的小孩 |
[03:20] | Yes. And they should name one of their kids Joey. | 是啊 还该把其中一个取名叫乔伊 |
[03:24] | I may not have kids. | 我或许不会有小孩 |
[03:25] | Someone’s gotta carry on the family name. | 总是要有人帮我把我的姓传下去 |
[03:30] | You know what? Maybe once they start dating | 或许他们一旦开始跟别人约会 |
[03:32] | and see what’s out there | 知道别人是怎样的 |
[03:34] | they’ll realize how good they are for each other. | 他们就会发现彼此是多么适合 |
[03:36] | Yeah, because it is slim pickings. | 因为他俩真是绝配啊 |
[03:39] | I had this date last night. Yuck! | 我昨晚约会的女生遭透了 讨厌 |
[03:43] | But we should probably keep it down, she’s still in the bedroom. | 但我们说话小声点 她还在房间里 |
[03:48] | So, what are we gonna do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[03:49] | Are we just gonna set them up with people? | 难道真要帮他们介绍别人吗 |
[03:51] | I know, that just pushes them further and further apart. | 那只会使他们渐行渐远 |
[03:55] | I know what we can do. | 我知道要怎么做了 |
[03:57] | We could set Ross and Rachel up on horrible dates… | 我们帮罗斯跟瑞秋介绍糟糕的约会对象 |
[03:59] | so they’ll realize how good they are together. | 可以使他们意识到彼此才是归宿 |
[04:02] | – That’s a great plan. – Yeah. | -真是好计划 -没错 |
[04:04] | You know what the best part of it is? | 你知道最棒的是什么吗 |
[04:06] | I get to do my plan laugh. | 我终于可以用到计划笑声了 |
[04:14] | Okay, shh! Not so loud. We don’t want to wake up | 停 不要那么大声 不要吵醒那个谁 |
[04:31] | Hi. You guys aren’t doing anything tonight, are you? | 你们今晚没事 对吗 |
[04:35] | See, now, why would you assume that? | 你凭什么这么以为呢 |
[04:37] | Just because we’re married? | 就因为我们是已婚吗 |
[04:38] | I mean, I will have you know that we are very hip, happening people. | 我要让你知道 我们可是非常时髦又充实的 |
[04:43] | Now if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 不好意思 |
[04:44] | I have to get back to reading the obituaries. | 我要继续读报上的讣告了 |
[04:48] | I was just asking because I need someone to watch Emma tonight. | 我就是问问 因为今晚我需要人帮我带艾玛 |
[04:51] | Sure we’ll do it. What are you up to? | 我们当然帮你带 你要干什么去 |
[04:53] | Well, Phoebe set me up on a date. | 菲比帮我安排一个约会 |
[04:56] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[04:56] | Why? What’s the big deal? | 怎么了 有什么不对吗 |
[04:58] | I figured because you and Ross are– | 我以为你跟罗斯是… |
[05:01] | What? Slept together a year and a half ago? | 是怎样 一年半前上过床吗 |
[05:02] | Yeah, I’m all set. | 是啊 我已经好了 |
[05:06] | I think it’s great you’re going on a date. | 我觉得你去约会是件好事 |
[05:08] | It sounds healthy. | 听起来很健康 |
[05:10] | I mean, you have needs. | 你也有你的需要 |
[05:11] | Embrace your womanhood. | 放手拥抱你的女性特质吧 |
[05:14] | You want a job? | 你要找工作吗 |
[05:15] | Turn off Oprah and send out resume. | 少看欧普拉 多投简历去 |
[05:20] | I’ll bring her by around 7, okay? | 我大概七点带她过来好吗 |
[05:22] | That’s perfect. | 没问题 |
[05:23] | You guys are gonna have so much fun. | 你们会过很开心的 |
[05:24] | She’s at such a cute age. | 她现在正是可爱的时候 |
[05:26] | A couple things. Now that she eats solid food, | 几件事注意一下 现在她会吃固体食物了 |
[05:29] | she poops around the clock. | 所以会按时排便 |
[05:30] | And watch out for your hair because she likes to grab it. | 还有小心你的头发 她喜欢抓着不放 |
[05:33] | She’s also in this phase | 她这个年龄阶段 |
[05:34] | where if you leave the room, she screams, but…. | 还会在你离开房间的时候拼命尖叫 但是… |
[05:38] | Thanks, you guys. Have fun. | 谢啦 祝你们玩得开心 |
[05:42] | Suddenly I wish I was reading my own name. | 突然间 我希望读到讣告里有自己的名字 |
[05:49] | Joey, hey. I’m so excited. | 乔伊 我好兴奋 |
[05:52] | I set Rachel up with the worst guy. | 我给瑞秋找了一个最糟糕的男人 |
[05:54] | All right. Who is he? | 好的 他怎么样 |
[05:56] | It’s a guy I used to massage. By ”massage” … | 是我按摩过的一个男客户 按摩时 |
[05:57] | I mean hold down so he wouldn’t turn over and flash me. | 我得按住他 让他不能转身露鸟 |
[06:02] | Wait till you hear who I got for Ross. | 等你听听我给罗斯介绍的谁再说吧 |
[06:05] | Oh, yeah. | 喔 好啊 |
[06:06] | Okay. She’s this really boring woman. She’s a teacher. | 这个女人特别无聊 是个老师 |
[06:12] | A teacher? | 老师 |
[06:14] | She’s into history and foreign movies. | 她喜欢历史跟外国影片 |
[06:17] | And she loves puzzles. | 而且她还喜欢益智游戏 |
[06:20] | Come on, who loves puzzles? | 拜托 谁会喜欢益智游戏呢 |
[06:22] | Well, Ross does. | 嗯 罗斯喜欢啊 |
[06:25] | You’re ruining the plan! | 你把计划给毁了 |
[06:28] | Joey, you fixed him up with his perfect woman. | 乔伊 你这是要给他介绍完美伴侣呢 |
[06:31] | – Oh, my God, you’re right! – Yeah. | -我的天 你说的没错 -是啊 |
[06:33] | She even reads for pleasure! | 她甚至还喜欢读书 |
[06:37] | How do you know a woman like that? | 你怎么会认识那种女人的 |
[06:39] | I’m not allowed to know smart women? | 我就不能认识聪明的女人吗 |
[06:42] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[06:43] | We met at the library. I went in to pee. | 我到图书馆里去上厕所认识的 |
[06:48] | – So now what do we do? – Well, okay. | -那我们现在该怎么办呢 -嗯 好吧 |
[06:50] | I’ll call her and tell her the date’s canceled | 我打电话跟她取消 |
[06:53] | and find him somebody else. | 然后再找别人吧 |
[06:56] | What if we don’t find him somebody else? | 要是我们不找别人呢 |
[06:58] | We’ll just tell her the date’s off… | 我们只跟女的说约会取消了 |
[07:00] | …but we don’t tell Ross. | 但是不告诉罗斯 |
[07:01] | He’ll go to the restaurant and get stood up. | 他就会在餐厅等着被放鸽子了 |
[07:05] | I hear that’s bad. | 你好坏哦 |
[07:08] | So this is great. Rachel’s gonna have a terrible date | 太棒了 瑞秋会有个糟糕的约会 |
[07:12] | Ross gets stood up, | 罗斯被放鸽子 |
[07:13] | and then they’ll realize how good they have it together. | 之后 他们会意识到对方有多么好 |
[07:15] | Yes, the plan. | 是的 好计划 |
[07:21] | It’s not Santa’s plan. | 这不是圣诞老公公的计划 |
[07:25] | No, it’s…. | 不 是这样… |
[07:32] | Yeah, you know, it’s not that fun. | 有点不太好玩了 |
[07:34] | No, I think we killed it. | 是不好玩 被我们弄僵了 |
[07:39] | Emma? Emma, look at me! | 艾玛 看着我 |
[07:41] | Well, I think I’ll go downstairs for a while. | 那么 我要下楼待一会 |
[07:52] | No, no, no! It’s okay! It’s okay! I didn’t go! | 不要 没事的 我没有去 |
[07:55] | Don’t cry, it’s just a bit! | 别哭 我是开玩笑的 |
[07:58] | I’m your Uncle Chandler. | 我是你的钱德勒姑父 |
[07:59] | Funny is all I have! | 我只会搞笑啊 |
[08:02] | Okay, just so you know, I’m gonna be ovulating from tomorrow until the 6th. | 告诉你 我从明天开始到六号都在排卵 |
[08:06] | So don’t touch yourself | 所以接下来的四十八小时 |
[08:07] | for the next 48 hours. | 你不要自慰 |
[08:10] | I don’t do that. | 我不自慰的 |
[08:13] | I’ll try to stop. | 我会试着克制自己 |
[08:16] | – Did you say until the 6th? – Yeah. | -你是说到六号吗 -是啊 |
[08:17] | Today is the 6th. | 今天就是六号 |
[08:20] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[08:23] | Yes, it’s also 2003. | 是的 而且是2003年 |
[08:26] | Oh, my God. Today’s the 6th? | 我的天 今天是六号了 |
[08:29] | I may be done ovulating! | 我可能已经停止排卵了 |
[08:31] | I may have also served some very questionable meat at the restaurant. | 我也可能在餐厅卖了有问题的肉 |
[08:36] | – Go take the test, see if we’re okay. – Okay. | -去做测试 看是不是还排 -好的 |
[08:45] | Tough crib. | 定力不错啊 |
[08:48] | Hey, where are all my ovulation sticks? | 其他的排卵测试棒呢 |
[08:51] | There’s only one here. | 这只剩下一个了 |
[08:54] | I might have checked to see | 我可能拿了几个 |
[08:55] | if I was ovulating a couple times. | 测我是不是在排卵 |
[09:00] | Chandler! | 钱德勒 |
[09:01] | I’m not working! There’s not much to do around here! | 我没有工作 没事做很痛苦的 |
[09:17] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[09:19] | Is there a woman waiting at the bar? | 有没有女人在吧台那等人呢 |
[09:23] | Someone average height, dark hair? | 中等身高 黑发 |
[09:25] | Or perhaps doing a puzzle? | 可能在玩猜谜游戏 |
[09:28] | There’s a drunk Chinese guy. | 只有一个中国醉汉 |
[09:32] | Well, if I’m still here in an hour, | 如果我一小时之后还在这里 |
[09:34] | buy him a drink on me. | 给他上杯酒 算我账上 |
[09:36] | Can I get you another glass of wine? | 您要不要再点一杯红酒 |
[09:38] | I don’t know if I should. I don’t want to be drunk when I… | 不知道 我不想喝到醉醺醺的 然后… |
[09:41] | …go home alone tonight. | 独自回家 |
[09:44] | Got stood up, huh? | 被放鸽子了 是吗 |
[09:46] | It’s no big deal. It’s just a blind date. | 没有什么 只不过是跟陌生人约会 |
[09:49] | Are you worried your date came, | 你是担心那个女的 |
[09:50] | saw you and left? | 进来看你一眼就走了吗 |
[09:54] | No! | 没有 |
[09:59] | We’re okay. I’m still ovulating. | 还好 我还在排卵 |
[10:01] | Oh, good, because as of 4:00 this afternoon, | 很好 因为今天下午四点的时候 |
[10:04] | I am not. | 我没有在排卵 |
[10:07] | So let’s do this. | 那我们搞起来吧 |
[10:10] | – I don’t think I can. – Oh, come on. | -我想我没办法 -不是吧 |
[10:13] | I know you’re not 18 anymore, | 我知道你不再是十八岁了 |
[10:14] | but give it a minute. | 给它一点时间嘛 |
[10:18] | – Because of Emma. – Oh, my God, Emma. | -因为艾玛在 -天啊 艾玛 |
[10:21] | Oh, sweetie, I forgot you were here. | 亲爱的 我忘记你在这里了 |
[10:24] | You’re right, we can’t do this. | 说的对 我们不能这么做 |
[10:26] | We can’t leave her alone. | 也不能把她单独留在这里 |
[10:27] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:30] | Unless… | 除非… |
[10:31] | maybe we do it here. | 或许我们可以在这里做 |
[10:34] | I mean, how much can she even be aware of at this age? | 她这个年纪懂什么 |
[10:37] | She’s aware when we leave a room. | 她已经能意识到 我们有没有离开房间 |
[10:38] | She may notice if we start… | 或许她也会注意到我们… |
[10:41] | …canoodling in it. | 在滚床单 |
[10:45] | Canoodling? | 滚床单 |
[10:46] | Well, I can’t say hump or screw… | 嗯 我总不能在一个娃娃面前说… |
[10:48] | in front of the B-A-B-Y. | 做爱或是上床吧 |
[10:51] | I don’t know, I guess having sex in front of a baby… | 我想 在婴儿面前做爱… |
[10:54] | – isn’t so…. – Horrifying? Scarring? | -并没有那么… -可怕 吓人 |
[10:58] | Something people go to jail for? | 让人蹲监狱的错 |
[11:02] | – I guess you’re right. – You guess I’m right? | -大概你说得对 -大概我说得对 |
[11:04] | When we at that bed-and-breakfast, | 那次住在宾馆的时候 |
[11:06] | you wouldn’t have sex with me | 你不肯和我做爱 |
[11:07] | because you thought | 是因为你觉得 |
[11:07] | a deer was staring through the window. | 有只鹿站在窗外盯着看 |
[11:10] | Well, what kind of a sick bastard | 什么变态混蛋 |
[11:12] | wants to do it in front of a deer? | 会想在一只鹿面前做爱啊 |
[11:20] | Wow, everything looks so good. | 哇 看上去都挺好吃 |
[11:24] | I think I’m gonna have the chicken. | 我要点个鸡肉 |
[11:29] | I just have to say this. | 我必须要说 |
[11:32] | You’re really beautiful. | 你可真美 |
[11:34] | Wow, that’s very sweet. Thank you. | 嘴真甜 谢谢你 |
[11:39] | I’m kind of funny-looking. | 我长得有点可笑 |
[11:43] | – What? – Look, I mean, come on… | -什么 -我是说 拜托 |
[11:45] | …you’re way out of my league. | 你可不是我可以高攀的起的 |
[11:46] | Everybody in here knows it. | 这里人人都看得出来 |
[11:49] | I bet that guy over there is probably saying: | 我敢说那边那个人 正在这么说 |
[11:51] | ”Why’s she out with him?” | “她怎么会跟他约会呢” |
[11:53] | “He must be rich.” | “一定是他很有钱” |
[11:56] | Well, I’m not. | 可是 我没钱 |
[11:59] | What do you think you want to order? | 你想吃点什么 |
[12:01] | I’m real excited about that chicken. | 我好想吃这家的鸡肉 |
[12:03] | I’m not funny, either. | 我也不风趣 |
[12:06] | So if you were thinking, | 所以如果你是在想 |
[12:08] | “Well, he’s not that good-looking…” | “他长得不怎么样” |
[12:10] | “but maybe we’ll have some laughs,” | “但也许他是个幽默的人” |
[12:12] | that ain’t gonna happen. | 那你就错了 |
[12:15] | Well, come on, Steve, | 别这样 史提夫 |
[12:17] | let’s not rule out nervous laughter. | 别打断我紧张的苦笑 |
[12:22] | Hey, now, wait a minute, Phoebe told me | 等等 菲比告诉我 |
[12:24] | that you owned your own restaurant. That’s impressive. | 你自己有家餐厅 很了不起啊 |
[12:28] | I lost it to drugs. | 已经没了 因为吸毒 |
[12:37] | I silk-screen T-shirts now. | 我现在卖印的T恤 |
[12:39] | Really? What’s that like? | 真的啊 工作怎么样 |
[12:43] | It’s really fulfilling doing something | 做一个你痛恨 又赚不到钱的工作 |
[12:45] | you hate for no money. | 真是非常充实啊 |
[12:48] | That’s right. I have no money, I’m not funny… | 没错 我没有钱 我不风趣 |
[12:52] | I live in a studio apartment | 我还住在一个 只有一室的房子里 |
[12:54] | with two other guys. | 还是跟两个男人合租的 |
[12:58] | And I’m pretty sure l’m infertile. | 我还很确定 我有不育症 |
[13:06] | Now, come on. Come on, Steve. | 别这样 别这样 史提夫 |
[13:09] | There must be something that you like about yourself. | 你肯定有对自己满意的地方 |
[13:14] | I do like my hair. | 我倒是挺满意我的头发 |
[13:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:31] | – Hello? – Phoebe, it’s me! | -哈啰 -菲比 是我 |
[13:34] | I’m going to hunt you down and kill you. | 我一定要追杀到你 然后把你给剁了 |
[13:40] | Hey, Rach! | 嘿 瑞秋 |
[13:43] | This is the worst date ever! | 这真是史上最烂的约会 |
[13:45] | How could you set me up with this creep? | 你怎么给我介绍这么个怪胎 |
[13:47] | You know, you are talking about | 听着 你说的可是 |
[13:48] | one of my dear, dear friends. | 我最要好 最要好的朋友 |
[13:50] | I don’t care. This guy is a nightmare. | 我才不管 这人简直就是个恶梦 |
[13:53] | All right, so he gets a little crazy | 好了 他只在嗑完药的时候 |
[13:55] | when he’s stoned. | 才有点失常 |
[13:58] | He’s not stoned. | 他没嗑药 |
[14:00] | Did he go out for a cigarette? | 他有出去抽烟吗 |
[14:02] | – Yeah. Four times. – My dear, sweet Rach. | -有啊 四次 -我亲爱的甜姐儿瑞秋 |
[14:07] | Well, our plan is working. | 我们的计划奏效了 |
[14:09] | Rachel’s having a miserable time… | 瑞秋现在如坐针毡 |
[14:11] | and Ross is stood up somewhere at a restaurant | 而罗斯被人放了鸽子 |
[14:14] | all alone. | 正在某家餐厅里呆坐 |
[14:15] | Pretty soon they’ll be back together. | 他们很快就会重归于好 |
[14:17] | By the time anyone’s figured out what we’ve done, | 等到大家发现我们做的好事时 |
[14:19] | we’ll be in sunny Mexico. | 我们早就在阳光普照的墨西哥了 |
[14:23] | Oh, wait, that’s the end of a different plan. | 等等 这是另一个计划的结局 |
[14:29] | She’s asleep. Chandler? | 她睡着了 钱德勒 |
[14:34] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么呢 |
[14:35] | Emma was doing it. | 艾玛也这样做啊 |
[14:38] | She’s asleep. | 她睡着了 |
[14:41] | She’s asleep. That means we can…. | 她睡了 那就表示我们可以… |
[14:43] | Yes. But we have to be fast. | 是的 但是我们动作必须要快 |
[14:45] | Oh, okay, I’ll try. | 好的 我尽量 |
[14:48] | And you can’t make any noise. | 那你不能发出任何声音 |
[14:49] | Okay, I’ll try. | 好啦 我尽量 |
[14:58] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[15:02] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[15:06] | Hey! Hi! | 嘿 嗨 |
[15:10] | How are you? How are you? | 你好吗 你好吗 |
[15:13] | Where are your babysitters, huh? | 你的保姆们呢 嗯 |
[15:17] | Why is the bedroom door closed? | 卧房的门怎么关了 |
[15:25] | You can’t have S-E-X | 在照顾哇哇的时候 |
[15:27] | when you’re taking care of a B-A-B-I-E. | 怎么能上床啊 |
[15:36] | I’ve got bad news. The Chinese guy left. | 有个坏消息 那个中国人走了 |
[15:42] | If it was meant to be, | 命里有时终须有 |
[15:44] | it’s meant to be. | 命里无时莫强求 |
[15:45] | Look, you got stood up. Who cares? | 被放鸽子又能怎么样 |
[15:47] | We’re gonna show you a good time. | 让我们来好好招待你 |
[15:49] | Sit and relax. | 你就坐着享受吧 |
[15:50] | In fact, let me bring you | 事实上 我要免费招待您一个 |
[15:52] | a crab-cake appetizer on the house. | 蟹肉饼开胃菜吧 |
[15:55] | Wow, free crab cakes? Well, that’s nice. | 哇 免费的蟹肉饼吗 真是周到 |
[15:58] | Although I was hoping to have sex tonight. | 虽然我本来希望今晚可以嘿咻一下的 |
[16:08] | Just the crab cakes. | 只要蟹肉饼就行了 |
[16:11] | What are you doing? Are you trying to get him to stay? | 你在干嘛 是要让他留下来吗 |
[16:13] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这样做 |
[16:14] | Just get out of here, okay? | 不要多管闲事好吗 |
[16:16] | I’m sorry, what’s going on? | 很抱歉 这是怎么回事 |
[16:18] | Okay, the waiters have a little pool going. | 服务生们都在打赌 |
[16:22] | We have a bet on how long it’ll take | 赌你会等多久 |
[16:24] | before you give up and go home. | 才会放弃回家去 |
[16:28] | What?! | 什么 |
[16:31] | You’re making money off my misery? | 你竟然拿我的痛苦来赢钱 |
[16:34] | Well, if you stay till 9:20, I am. | 只要你待到九点二十的话 我就赢了 |
[16:37] | This is unbelievable. | 太离谱了 |
[16:38] | I have never been so insulted in my life. | 我一生从未被如此羞辱过 |
[16:42] | Now, if you’ll wrap up my free crab cakes, | 现在 如果你帮我把蟹肉饼打包 |
[16:44] | I’ll be on my way. | 我就马上离开 |
[16:49] | Well, that was weird. | 真是奇怪 |
[16:50] | You were loud and I was fast. | 你倒是很大声 反而我倒是挺快的 |
[16:53] | I think we may have really done it this time. | 我觉得我们这一次会成功 |
[16:56] | I wish l didn’t have to wait to take a pregnancy test. | 都等不及去作验孕测试 |
[16:59] | You may want to get some more of those too. | 你可能需要再多买一些 |
[17:04] | Where’s Emma? | 艾玛呢 |
[17:05] | Oh, my God, where’s Emma? Where’s Emma? | 我的天 艾玛呢 艾玛呢 |
[17:08] | Don’t ask me. | 别问我 |
[17:09] | I was in there canoodling you. | 我跟你一起在里面滚床单呢 |
[17:12] | Okay. Okay. I’m sure that Rachel came home early | 一定是瑞秋提早回来 |
[17:15] | and picked up Emma. | 把艾玛带回去了 |
[17:16] | You go look across the hall, and I’ll call her cell. | 你去对面看看 我来打电话给她 |
[17:19] | You better hope we’re pregnant… | 你最好祈祷我有怀孕 |
[17:21] | because one way or another, | 因为无论如何 |
[17:22] | we’re giving a baby back to Rachel! | 我们都得有个孩子还给瑞秋 |
[17:27] | I can’t believe I’m crying in front of you. | 不敢相信我在你面前哭了 |
[17:30] | You must think I’m so pathetic. | 你一定觉得我很可悲 |
[17:33] | No, no, no, I admire a man who can cry. | 不 不 不 我欣赏会哭的男人 |
[17:36] | – Really? – Don’t touch my coat. | -真的 -别碰我的外套 |
[17:41] | Sorry, that’s my phone. | 对不起 我有电话 |
[17:44] | – Hello? – Hey, Rach, how’s it going? | -哈啰 -嘿 瑞秋 约会如何 |
[17:46] | Oh, my God, this is the worst date ever. | 我的天 这是我有过最烂的约会了 |
[17:51] | Oh, come on. | 喔 少来了 |
[17:53] | Look, you know what, I’m sorry, | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[17:54] | but did you really think that this was going well? | 但你觉得一切进行的很顺利吗 |
[18:00] | – What’s up? – Hey, did you stop by here? | -怎么了 -你有来过吗 |
[18:03] | – No. – Oh, my God! Then…. | -没有 -我的天 那… |
[18:07] | Thank God! Emma, there you are! | 感谢上帝 艾玛 原来你在这里 |
[18:12] | What? What do you mean, ”there you are”? | “原来你在这里”是什么意思 |
[18:14] | Where was she? | 她刚才在哪里 |
[18:15] | We were playing peekaboo. | 我们在玩躲猫猫 |
[18:17] | She loves it when I’m dramatic. | 她爱死我的激情演出了 |
[18:24] | Why the hell did you take her? | 你为什么要带走她 |
[18:26] | Because you two were having sex! | 因为你们两个在做爱 |
[18:30] | – No, we weren’t. – Don’t you lie to me. | -不 我们没有 -别对我说谎 |
[18:34] | I can tell by Chandler’s hair. | 我从钱德勒的头发就可以看出来 |
[18:36] | You are so lazy. Can’t you get on top for once? | 你也太懒了 就不能有一次在上面吗 |
[18:43] | All right. All right, we were. | 好啦 好啦 我们是在做爱 |
[18:45] | We’re trying to make a baby. | 我们是要努力怀孕 |
[18:47] | Monica’s ovulating. | 莫妮卡正在排卵 |
[18:48] | It’s unacceptable that you’d have sex | 艾玛就在隔壁 |
[18:50] | with Emma in the next room. | 你们居然在里面做爱 不能接受 |
[18:51] | I’ll have to tell Rachel about this. | 我必须要告诉瑞秋这件事 |
[18:53] | Please don’t. She will kill us. | 拜托不要 她会杀了我们的 |
[18:55] | Hey, I gotta. Unless…. | 我一定要 除非… |
[18:58] | Unless what? | 除非怎样 |
[19:00] | Unless you name | 除非你们把第一个小孩 |
[19:01] | your first-born child Joey. | 取名叫乔伊 |
[19:05] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[19:06] | Hey, I may never have kids… | 我可能永远都不会有小孩 |
[19:08] | and somebody’s gotta carry on | 总是要有人帮我延续香火 |
[19:09] | my family name. | 用我家的姓吧 |
[19:12] | Your family name is Tribbiani. | 你姓崔比安尼 |
[19:22] | You almost had me. | 我差点就被你骗到了 |
[19:31] | Look… | 听着… |
[19:33] | I think I know the answer to this question, | 虽然我知道问也是白问 |
[19:35] | but… | 但是… |
[19:38] | would you like to make love to me? | 你想要跟我做爱吗 |
[19:46] | Really, really not. | 真的 真的不想 |
[19:50] | It’s just as well. | 只不过是问问 |
[19:52] | It doesn’t work anyway. | 反正也起不来 |
[20:03] | All right, well, that’s good to know. Good night, Steve. | 好吧 那就这样 晚安 史提夫 |
[20:16] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[20:17] | I just had a rough night. | 我刚度过糟糕的一晚 |
[20:20] | Crab cake? | 要蟹肉饼吗 |
[20:23] | Well, what happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[20:25] | This is kind of weird to talk to you about this, but– | 跟你聊这件事真的是有点奇怪 但是… |
[20:28] | Monica told me you had a blind date. | 莫妮卡跟我说你去约会了 |
[20:30] | – Yeah. – I did too. | -是啊 -我也是 |
[20:33] | But is it technically a date | 但是如果对方没有出现 |
[20:36] | if the other person doesn’t show up? | 那到底算不算是约会呢 |
[20:39] | Oh, no. Do you think she walked in, saw you and left? | 你是不是觉得 她看到你就走了 |
[20:46] | Why does everyone keep saying that? | 大家为什么一直这样说 |
[20:50] | If it makes you feel any better, | 我可以让你好过点 |
[20:51] | I wish my date hadn’t shown up. | 我真希望我的对象没有出现 |
[20:53] | That bad? | 那么糟吗 |
[20:54] | Well, he makes T-shirts for a living… | 他是做T恤的 |
[20:56] | …and he thought it would be appropriate to give me… | 而且他认为送这样的礼物给我是… |
[21:01] | this. | 很适当的 |
[21:04] | ”Female Body Inspector”? | “女性身体检查官” |
[21:08] | What size is that? | 这是什么尺寸的 |
[21:12] | Now wait a minute. So they’re gonna | 等等 所以他们要 |
[21:14] | name their first child Joey? | 把第一个孩子取名叫乔伊 |
[21:15] | How do I get them | 那我要怎样才能 |
[21:17] | to name the next one | 让他们把第二个孩子 |
[21:18] | after me? | 以我的名字取名呢 |
[21:19] | It’s easy. You just walk in | 很简单 你只要 |
[21:20] | on them having sex. | 在他们做爱时走进去就行了 |
[21:22] | Oh, so they owe me, like, three Phoebes. | 那他们已经欠我三个菲比了 |
[21:26] | Oh, my God! Look, it’s Ross and Rachel! | 我的天 瞧 那是罗斯跟瑞秋 |
[21:29] | The plan is working! | 计划奏效了 |
[21:32] | Don’t do the plan laugh. | 别再做那个计划笑声了 |
[21:36] | The first dates we’ve had in months, | 我们几个月以来的第一次约会 |
[21:38] | and they were both such disasters. | 结果却都这么惨 |
[21:42] | You know, it is weird… | 你想啊 有点奇怪… |
[21:44] | …that Phoebe would set me up on a date that was awful… | 菲比帮我安排一个很烂的约会 |
[21:49] | …on the same night | 而在同一晚 |
[21:50] | Joey set you up on a date | 乔伊帮你安排了一个 |
[21:52] | that didn’t even show. | 根本没有人出现的约会 |
[21:55] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[21:57] | You don’t think it was intentional? | 你不会认为这是故意的吧 |
[22:00] | I mean, that’s just stupid. | 我是说 这实在太愚蠢了 |
[22:03] | We’re geniuses. | 我们真是天才 |
[22:06] | Look at them! They’re really bonding. | 瞧瞧他们 合得不得了 |
[22:08] | They’re falling in love all over again. | 再度坠入爱河了 |
[22:13] | Oh, they see us. | 他们看到我们了 |
[22:14] | Oh, they look mad. | 他们看起来很生气 |
[22:18] | They figured it out. | 他们知道了 |
[22:19] | They’re coming. Run! | 他们过来了 快跑 |
[22:20] | – Where? – Mexico! | -跑去哪 -墨西哥 |
[22:28] | Can you believe they’re still not here? | 谁敢相信她们居然还没有出现 |
[22:31] | I know. A double blind date | 是啊 四人约会 |
[22:33] | and we both get stood up. | 我们竟然一起被放鸽子 |
[22:35] | What are the chances? | 太倒霉了 |
[22:38] | I know, I’m so bummed. | 对啊 我好难过啊 |
[22:40] | Could we have our free crab cakes now? | 现在可以上免费的蟹肉饼了吗 |
[22:44] | – What? – We’ve been stood up. | -什么 -我们被放鸽子了 |
[22:47] | And we want our free crab cakes. | 我们想要免费的蟹肉饼 |
[22:51] | Guys, give it a rest. | 你们俩 不用装了 |
[22:52] | Nobody’s betting on you tonight. | 今晚没有人拿你们打赌 |
[22:53] | Although we do have a pool going to see | 不过我们倒是在赌 |
[22:55] | how long it takes that guy to cry. | 看那个男的多久才会哭出来 |
[22:59] | I have such fat hands! | 我的手好肥 |