时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | All right, let’s play one more time, okay? | 好 好 再玩一次 好吗 |
[00:04] | And remember, if I win, | 记住如果我赢了 |
[00:06] | you do not move to Paris. | 我赢了你就不能去巴黎 |
[00:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:09] | I can’t believe I’m risking this again, | 不敢相信我又冒一次险 |
[00:10] | but you’re on. | 但是来吧 |
[00:11] | All right, Joe, you remember the rules. | 别忘了规则 乔伊 |
[00:13] | Heads, I win. Tails, you lose. | 正面是我赢 反面是你输 |
[00:15] | Just flip. | 快点扔吧 |
[00:18] | – Tails! – Damn it! | -啊 是反面 -该死的 |
[00:22] | So we thought we’d throw you a little | 嘿 我们为你准备了一个送行会 |
[00:23] | going-away party around 7. | 7点钟开始 |
[00:25] | Oh, that sounds good. | 哦 听起来不错嘛 |
[00:26] | Hey, Rach, you’re leaving tomorrow. | 嘿 瑞秋 你明天就要走了 |
[00:28] | Shouldn’t you be packing? | 现在还不开始收拾 |
[00:29] | – It’s all done. – Oh, yeah, right. | -已经收拾好了 -哈 是嘛 |
[00:32] | And after I took a shower this morning, | 今天早上我冲澡的时候 |
[00:34] | I just threw my towel on the floor. | 我还把毛巾扔在地上了 |
[00:37] | Oh, God, it hurts to even joke about it. | 哦 天哪 就算是开玩笑我都心疼 |
[00:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:40] | Honey, seriously, I did it all. | 莫妮卡 我是说真的 我全都收拾好了 |
[00:41] | The luggage that I’m taking is in the bedroom. | 要带的行李都在卧室里 |
[00:44] | This is Emma’s Paris stuff. | 这些是艾玛要在巴黎用的东西 |
[00:46] | These are the boxes that I’m having shipped… | 这些箱子都是要托运的 |
[00:48] | …and that’s the sandwich I made for the plane. | 那个是我打算飞机上吃的三明治 |
[00:50] | Okay, so you’ve done some good work. | 看起来你干得还不赖 |
[00:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:53] | What about your carryons? | 你的手提行李呢 |
[00:54] | Oh, well, everything that I need is in here… | 需要的东西全都在这个包里 |
[00:58] | …and my travel documents are on the counter… | 而旅行要用到的证件都在台子上 |
[01:00] | …organized in the order that I will be needing them. | 我已经把它们按照使用顺序排好了 |
[01:04] | Oh, my God. I have nothing left to teach you. | 天啊 我好像没什么要教你的了 |
[01:09] | Where’s your passport? | 你的护照呢 |
[01:10] | It should be next to my plane ticket. | 应该跟我的机票下面 |
[01:13] | Well, it’s not. | 嗯…没有啊 |
[01:14] | What? Well, maybe I put it in here? | 没有吗 也许我放在这里了 |
[01:16] | Oh, it’s not in there! | 噢 没有 不在这儿… |
[01:19] | Oh, no, | 哦不会吧 |
[01:20] | I must have packed it in one of these boxes! | 我肯定是把它封在这些箱子里了… |
[01:22] | – Here, let me help you. – Shoot. | -我来帮你 -倒霉… |
[01:27] | I can’t believe i did this. | 真不敢相信… 我竟然乱放 |
[01:29] | At what point did | 从什么时间点开始 |
[01:30] | it stop being funny that I took her passport? | 我把她的护照藏起来不好笑了 |
[01:39] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:44] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:46] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:49] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:54] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:57] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:59] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:03] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:05] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:08] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:10] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:13] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:24] | Oh, wow, can you believe you’re only three weeks away? | 只剩三个礼拜了 真是让人难以相信啊 |
[02:26] | I know. | 是啊 |
[02:28] | You don’t mind me touching your belly? | 你不介意我摸你的肚子吧 |
[02:30] | No. I don’t mind you touching my belly… | 我不介意你摸我的肚子 |
[02:32] | …but your hand’s kind of blocking the part | 但是你的手现在好像 |
[02:34] | where the baby’s gonna come out. | 已经摸到孩子出生的地方了 |
[02:38] | – Hey! – Hey. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[02:40] | Hi, Erica. Welcome back to town. | 嘿 艾瑞卡 欢迎回来 |
[02:42] | Wow, look how big you’ve gotten. | 哦 你都已经变得这么丰满了 |
[02:45] | That’s because I’m pregnant. | 这是因为我怀孕了 |
[02:48] | – Right. No, I understand. – Oh, okay. | -哦 对 没错 我知道 -哦 好吧 |
[02:50] | I’m just always afraid | 我就是怕 |
[02:51] | that people think I’m just fat with big breasts. | 别人以为我本来就是个胸大的胖妞 |
[02:55] | No, no, I knew. | 哦 不 不 我不会的 |
[03:01] | Okay, well, stop staring at them. | 嘿 别死盯着她们啊 |
[03:03] | She brought them up. | 是她先提起这事儿来的 |
[03:06] | I didn’t realize you were coming back so soon. | 你怎么这么快就回来了 |
[03:08] | In a couple weeks I won’t be able to travel. | 再过两个星期我就不能坐飞机了 |
[03:11] | And I wanted her to get to know the doctors | 我想让她先见见医生 |
[03:12] | and get settled into the hotel. | 然后在酒店安顿下来 |
[03:14] | Why isn’t she staying with you guys? | 酒店 为什么不让她和你们一起住 |
[03:16] | Because we’re moving in a couple days | 因为我们马上就要搬了 |
[03:17] | and it just didn’t make sense. | 这样不行啊 |
[03:19] | Plus, hotels are fun! | 酒店里很好玩儿啊 |
[03:20] | My room has this little fridge | 我的房间里有个小冰柜里面塞满了零食 |
[03:21] | full of free snacks. | 都是免费的 |
[03:24] | Erica, those things aren’t free. | 艾瑞卡 那些零食可不是免费的 |
[03:26] | They have one of the highest markups of any consumer product– | 实际上 酒店里的食品是最贵… |
[03:30] | Ross, she’s giving us her baby. | 罗斯 她正准备给我们生个孩子 |
[03:31] | She can eat you if she wants. | 就算她把你吃了都无所谓 |
[03:35] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[03:40] | Oh, man, I can’t believe you guys are leaving this place. | 真不敢相信你们就要离开这儿了 |
[03:42] | I know… | 是啊… |
[03:46] | You know, you could take it if you want. | 如果你想要这间公寓的话 |
[03:47] | The lease is still in Nana’s name. | 你可以住进来 租约还是奶奶的名字 |
[03:49] | No, no. This will always be your place. | 哦 不 不 这里永远是属于你们的 |
[03:51] | It would be too sad. | 住在这儿太伤感了 |
[03:53] | Plus, how much a month does it cost to feed Joey? | 而且… 每个月乔伊会吃掉多少钱 |
[03:55] | Yeah, it takes two incomes. | 两个人挣的都不够 |
[03:58] | Is Chandler here? | 嘿 钱德勒在么 |
[03:59] | We talked about catching a movie. | 我们约好了要去看电影的 |
[04:00] | Oh, no, he doesn’t have time for that. | 他可没那个闲工夫 |
[04:02] | You can go help him | 如果你有空 |
[04:03] | and Joey pack up the guest room. | 你可以去客房帮他和乔伊一起收拾东西 |
[04:05] | Packing. Sexy cheerleader comedy. | 是收拾东西呢 还是性感啦啦队员喜剧片 |
[04:09] | Helpful brother. | 是一个有帮助的好哥哥呢 |
[04:11] | Creepy loner at teen movie. | 还是一个去看青春片的老衰人 |
[04:25] | What are you guys doing? | 你们俩干吗呢 |
[04:26] | Try it. I can’t feel a thing. | 快来试试 我一点儿都不疼 |
[04:36] | Are you kidding? | 你们开什么玩笑 |
[04:39] | This is packing? | 这叫收拾东西么 |
[04:41] | We’re taking a break. | 我们累了 正在休息呢 |
[04:42] | From? | 怎么会累着的 |
[04:43] | Jumping on the bed. | …刚才在床上蹦来着 |
[04:47] | All right, Rachel’s party is in a couple of hours, | 好了 瑞秋的送行会就快开始了 |
[04:49] | and there’s a lot to do. | 我们有一堆儿事情要做呢 |
[04:50] | Ross, you’ve got Geller blood. | 罗斯 别忘了你身上留着盖勒家的血 |
[04:51] | You’re in charge of these yahoos. | 你负责看着这两个家伙 |
[04:53] | – You got it. – All right. | -知道了 -好吧 |
[04:55] | All right, she’s right. We gotta get serious. | 她说的对 我们得认真一点儿 |
[04:57] | Let’s put Styrofoam peanuts down his pants | 让我们把这个塞到他的裤裆里 |
[04:59] | and kick him! | 然后踢他 |
[05:02] | No, guys, she’s right. We should get to work. | 不 不 不 她说的对 我们得开始工作了 |
[05:05] | I’ll take stuff out of the closet. | 我来把柜子里的东西搬出来 |
[05:06] | Joey, you pack them, | 乔伊你负责打包 |
[05:07] | and Ross, you repack whatever Joey packs. | 罗斯你负责把所有乔伊打过的包重打一遍 |
[05:14] | You guys hear a ringing? | 你们听到有什么东西嗡嗡叫么 |
[05:18] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼玩意儿 |
[05:19] | Hey, handcuffs. And fur-lined. Nice. | 嘿 手铐 还裹着皮毛 真有你们的 |
[05:24] | I didn’t know you guys had it in you. | 不知道你们还来这一手儿… |
[05:27] | Chandler, you don’t have a sister, | 钱德勒你没有妹妹 |
[05:28] | so you can’t understand… | 所以你大概不能体会我现在 |
[05:30] | …how much this bums me out. | 有多闹心 |
[05:33] | I didn’t know Monica had these. | 我不知道莫妮卡还有这玩意儿 |
[05:36] | Maybe she used them with another boyfriend. | 也许这是她用在别的男人身上的 |
[05:38] | Maybe Richard. | 也许是理查德呢 |
[05:42] | Why would she use them with Richard and not me? | 为什么她和理查德玩儿这个 却不跟我玩儿 |
[05:45] | I can be kinky. | 我也有怪癖啊 |
[05:47] | I once did a naked dance | 有一次我还光着身子给她跳舞来着 |
[05:49] | for her with scarves. | 当时我用的是领带 |
[05:54] | Bumming hard, guys. Bumming hard. | 越来越过分了… |
[06:03] | – Hey. – Hey. Where’s Mike? | -嘿 -嗨 迈克呢 |
[06:05] | Oh, he has a gig. | 他有一场演出… |
[06:06] | It’s kind of like being married | 我越来越觉得自己 |
[06:07] | to a rock star, you know? | 像是个摇滚歌星的老婆了… |
[06:09] | My husband has a gig. | 我老公有场演出 |
[06:13] | Yeah? Where is it? | 在哪儿演出啊 |
[06:14] | Oh, he’s playing organ | 是一个少儿滑旱冰的聚会 |
[06:15] | for a children’s roller-skating party. | 他去那儿弹琴 |
[06:20] | Rock on! | 还真够劲儿啊 |
[06:23] | Wow, this is quite a spread. | 摆了这么大一桌子 |
[06:25] | What is all this stuff? | 这些都是什么啊 |
[06:26] | I thought this would be a great opportunity to use up all the food… | 我觉得今天的晚会是一个好机会 |
[06:29] | …that I don’t want to move to the new house with me. | 我可以把所有不想带走的食物全都用了 |
[06:32] | So enjoy. | 那么尽情享受吧 |
[06:34] | Smoked oyster casserole with a breakfast-cereal crust. | 熏牡蛎卷拌早餐麦片 |
[06:39] | Kidney beans in their own juices, | 四季豆加豆汁儿 |
[06:41] | and for dessert, a questionable orange. | 然后甜点是…一个疑似过期的橙子 |
[06:47] | Where’s Rach? | 嘿 瑞秋呢 |
[06:48] | She’s putting Emma down. | 她在哄艾玛睡觉呢 |
[06:49] | She’ll be over in a second. | 马上就过来 |
[06:50] | It just hit her that she’s leaving. | 可能是因为要走了 |
[06:52] | She’s kind of emotional, | 她现在情绪有点激动 |
[06:53] | so no one say anything to set her off, okay? | 所以别刺激她 记住了么 |
[06:58] | – Hey, Rach. – Hey. | -嘿 瑞秋 -嗨 |
[07:00] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[07:02] | Hi, you guys. | 嗨 大家好 |
[07:05] | What did I just say? | 我刚才怎么交待你们的 |
[07:08] | Oh, no, no, no, it’s okay. It’s okay. I’m gonna be fine. | 不 不 没事儿 我没事 |
[07:11] | – Come here, I’ll make you a drink. – Okay. | -过来 我给你弄点喝的 -好的 |
[07:15] | Oh, man, I can’t believe she’s actually leaving. | 天呐 我真不敢相信 她真的要走了 |
[07:18] | How am I gonna say goodbye to Rachel? | 让我怎么开得了口说再见啊 |
[07:20] | I know, she’s been such a big part of my life. | 她对我来说这么重要…就好像 |
[07:22] | It feels like when Melrose Place got cancelled. | 就好像《飞跃情海》被砍了一样 |
[07:30] | I mean…. | 我是说.. |
[07:32] | Forget it, I miss Melrose Place. | 不解释 我想念《飞跃情海》 |
[07:36] | – I had a chance to stop her too. – Yeah? | -我本来有机会阻止她的 -是吗 |
[07:39] | Who loses 57 coin tosses in a row? You know? | 没想到猜钢崩儿我会连输57次 |
[07:43] | Heads, she wins. Tails, I lose. | 正面她赢 反面我输 |
[07:51] | Wait a minute. | 等等… |
[07:53] | Yes, Joe? | 怎么了 乔伊 |
[07:54] | I forgot to pick up my dry cleaning. | 我忘了把衣服从干洗店拿回来了 |
[08:00] | So you doing okay? | 你还好吧 |
[08:03] | Well, I’ve been better. | 嗯 我好多了 |
[08:04] | You guys are gonna come visit, right? | 你们都会来看我的 对不对 |
[08:06] | Yes! You know, | 当然了 |
[08:07] | in six months, the statute of limitations runs out… | 再过6个月我的禁令就过期了 |
[08:10] | …and I can travel internationally again. | 到时候我又可以作国际旅行了 |
[08:15] | – I’m gonna miss you so much. – I know. | -我一定会很想你的 -我也是 |
[08:19] | You know what? | 你知道么 |
[08:20] | I have some goodbye stuff that I wanted to say… | 我对你们每个人都有些告别的话要说 |
[08:22] | …to each of you. I was gonna save it till the end of the night, | 我本来打算在结束的时候说的 |
[08:25] | but come here. | 但是…跟我来 |
[08:30] | Hey, what do you think they’re doing in there? | 嘿 你们说她们到屋里去干吗 |
[08:31] | If I had to guess, I’d say… | 嗯 照我看来 |
[08:34] | …Rachel’s putting on the bubble wrap, | 肯定是瑞秋戴上塑料泡沫 |
[08:35] | and Phoebe’s doing the punching. | 然后菲比来动手打 |
[08:41] | Pheebs, I don’t even know where to start. | 哦 菲比 我真不知道应该怎么开口 |
[08:44] | Okay, well, before you do, | 嗯 这样吧 |
[08:46] | I know we weren’t supposed to get you presents… | 我知道今天本来不需要给你准备礼物的 |
[08:48] | …but I do have something for you. | 但我还是准备了一个 |
[08:53] | What is it? | 哦 哦 这是什么 |
[08:54] | Well, it’s a cotton swab… | 是一个棉花棒 |
[08:56] | …with a bit of my saliva on it… | 上面沾了些我的唾液 |
[08:59] | …so that if they perfect the cloning process | 这样一来 如果你在巴黎的时候 |
[09:02] | while you’re over there… | 发现那边的克隆技术成熟了 |
[09:03] | …you can use the DNA | 你就可以用这上面的DNA |
[09:04] | to create your own Pheebs. | 来另外做一个菲比 |
[09:10] | I’m gonna throw this away… | 我可能会把这个扔掉… |
[09:14] | …but thank you so much for the gesture. | 但是我很感谢你这份心意… |
[09:19] | Chandler? | 钱德勒 |
[09:21] | I was just in our bedroom, and I found these on my pillow. | 我刚才在卧室的枕头上发现了这个 |
[09:26] | Oh, yes, I decided to leave those out for you | 哦 我决定把这个先给你留着 |
[09:28] | in case Richard stops by… | 万一哪天理查德过来 |
[09:29] | …and you want to engage in a little light bondage and mustache play. | 你可以跟他的胡子一起玩 |
[09:35] | What? These aren’t mine. | 你说什么呢 这不是我的 |
[09:37] | Oh, yeah, right! | 啊 是吗 |
[09:38] | Good luck getting another scarf dance from me. | 以后休想再让我给你跳领带舞了 |
[09:42] | That would be a terrible punishment. | 这种”惩罚”太可怕了 |
[09:46] | But I’m serious, | 我是说真的 |
[09:47] | I’ve never seen these before. | 我以前从来没见过这东西 |
[09:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:50] | Then what are they doing in our guest room? | 那它怎么会出现在我们的客房里的 |
[09:52] | Rachel used to live in that room. | 瑞秋曾经在那里住过 |
[09:54] | Rachel. With handcuffs. | 瑞秋… 戴着手铐… |
[09:58] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[10:00] | Joey’s bare ass. | 光着屁股的乔伊 |
[10:06] | Well played. | 真有你的 |
[10:13] | – I love you, Phoebe. – I love you too. | -我爱你 菲比 -我也爱你 |
[10:19] | Please…. | 你.. |
[10:20] | Please don’t– | 你可千万… |
[10:22] | Don’t turn into, you know, a French bitch. | 别变成一个…法国婊子 |
[10:26] | I won’t. | 好的 |
[10:30] | All right. Well, if I’m gonna do this, | 如果我想一个一个告别 |
[10:32] | I better keep going. | 我得继续找其他人了 |
[10:33] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[10:34] | – Monica? – Yeah? | -莫妮卡 -哦 |
[10:35] | – Will you come with me for a minute? – Sure. | -跟我进来一下好吗 -当然 |
[10:40] | – Are you wearing waterproof mascara? – No. | -你的睫毛膏是防水的么 -不是啊 |
[10:42] | Oh, you’re so screwed. | 哦 你完蛋了 |
[10:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:52] | What was that all about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[10:54] | She’s gonna say goodbye | 她打算跟 |
[10:55] | to each of us individually. | 我们每个人单独告别 |
[10:57] | Are you kidding? Oh, my God. | 开什么玩笑 天呐 |
[11:00] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[11:00] | It’s gonna be even worse for you. God. | 轮到你的时候可能会更糟 |
[11:03] | Well, just get ready to do some serious crying. | 天呐 准备好好大哭一场吧 |
[11:07] | Man, I’m not gonna be able to handle this. | 天呐 我怕我会撑不过去 |
[11:11] | Now I know how my students feel | 我现在终于知道 |
[11:12] | at the end of each year. | 每个学期末我的学生们的感受了 |
[11:16] | And why they act out | 我猜他们是因为太舍不得我了 |
[11:17] | by giving me such bad evaluations. | 所以才会在评定时给我打那么低的分数 |
[11:24] | Mon. Okay. | 莫妮卡 好吧 |
[11:27] | I better just say what it is I’m gonna say. | 我就直说了 我想说的是… |
[11:34] | None of the amazing things | 如果没有你 |
[11:36] | that have happened to me in the last 10 years… | 我在过去十年里 |
[11:39] | …would have happened if it wasn’t for you. | 我不可能会这么幸福 |
[11:43] | No one has been more like a sister to me. | 一直以来 你对我来说就像是姐妹一样 |
[11:48] | I know what you mean. | 我知道你的意思 |
[11:50] | You’re like a sister to me too. | 我也一直把你当作姐妹 |
[11:58] | I don’t know what I’m going to do without you. | 我不知道没有你我会怎么办 |
[12:03] | You’re the greatest friend I ever had. | 你是我做好的朋友 |
[12:06] | –Seeing you every day. | …每天见到你 |
[12:11] | What? | 你说什么 |
[12:15] | I– | 我… |
[12:16] | –see you every day! | 每天都看见你 |
[12:20] | That is so sweet! | 太让我感动了 |
[12:29] | Oh, no, she took down Monica. | 她已经搞掂莫妮卡了 |
[12:33] | And I’m the crier in the family. | 要知道在盖勒家我是最爱哭的 |
[12:37] | Oh, God, I could be next. | 天呐 可能该轮到我了 |
[12:39] | Maybe she won’t talk to me | 如果我跟你说话 |
[12:40] | if it looks like we’re deep in conversation. | 她可能就不选我了 |
[12:43] | Oh, so that thing you said about the thing… | 哦 那么说你之前说的那个什么 |
[12:45] | …it really made me think about that other thing. | 让我想起了那个什么 |
[12:47] | Rach? | 瑞秋 |
[12:49] | Oh, it’s okay, Chandler’s talking to her. | 好了 看起来钱德勒找上她了 |
[12:51] | I really made you think about that thing, huh? | 你想起了哪个什么啊 |
[12:57] | Rach, I think I have something that belongs to you. | 瑞秋 我想这个应该是你的吧 |
[13:06] | I’m sure gonna miss pretending to laugh at your weird jokes | 你的笑话又来了 每次我都得逼着自己乐 |
[13:09] | that I don’t get. | 我将来一定会怀念这种感觉 |
[13:13] | No, no, they’re really yours. | 不 不 这真的是你的 |
[13:14] | We found them in your old room. | 我们是在你住过的房间里找到的 |
[13:16] | These aren’t mine. | 但这不是我的啊 |
[13:18] | Maybe Monica used to use them with– | 也许这是莫妮卡以前和… |
[13:19] | Don’t say Richard. | 别提理查德 |
[13:23] | Well, if they’re not Monica’s | 如果这不是莫妮卡的 |
[13:24] | and they’re not yours, then whose are they? | 也不是你的 那是谁的呢 |
[13:26] | I think you’re forgetting | 我想你大概忘了 |
[13:27] | the kinkiest former resident of that room. | 在客房里住过的所有人里面 谁是最变态的 |
[13:30] | – Pheebs! – Yeah! | -菲比 -嗯 |
[13:35] | I think these are yours. | 我想这个是你的吧 |
[13:37] | These are not mine. Look how flimsy they are. Come on. | 这不是我的 稍微一使劲就坏了 |
[13:44] | My God, you try to hang a guy from a water pipe with these… | 如果你用这个把人栓在水管上面 |
[13:47] | …they’ll snap like a piece of licorice. | 一使劲就断掉了 |
[13:51] | – Can I talk to you alone for a minute? – Sure. | -我能单独跟你谈谈么 -当然 |
[13:57] | You don’t really handcuff guys to water pipes do you? | 你不会真的把人拷在水管上吧 |
[14:01] | Where do you think Mike really is? | 你以为迈克现在在哪儿 |
[14:13] | Oh, honey…. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[14:15] | Let me just saying something | 让我先说两句吧 |
[14:16] | because once we get into this… | 要不然待会儿一旦我觉得不自然 |
[14:17] | …I’m gonna get all uncomfortable | 我可能又该 |
[14:18] | and probably make some stupid joke. | 开始开无聊的玩笑了 |
[14:23] | I just want to say that l– I love you. | 我就是想说 我…我爱你 |
[14:28] | And I’m gonna miss you. | 还有就是 我会想你的 |
[14:32] | And I’m so sad that you’re leaving. | 你就这么走了 我真的很难过 |
[14:37] | Oh, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[14:40] | Let’s not say anything else. | 其它的什么也不用说了 |
[14:42] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[14:46] | Not so tight. | 别抱的这么紧 |
[14:51] | I’m sorry, give me one more chance. | 对不起 再给我一次机会 |
[14:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:57] | I’m sorry. Just go. Just go. I can’t. I can’t. | 走吧 走吧 我控制不了自己 |
[15:07] | So I guess you’re next. You ready? | 看来你是下一个了 准备好了没有 |
[15:09] | I don’t think so. | 还没有 |
[15:10] | Oh, you’re definitely not. | 显然你没有 |
[15:12] | I haven’t cried like that in years. | 我几年都没有这么哭过了 |
[15:14] | You cried yesterday at the 6:00 news. | 昨天晚上你还对着六点钟的新闻哭来着 |
[15:16] | That old woman was being scammed by her mechanic. | 那个老太太被人骗得好惨 |
[15:21] | God, I can’t believe she saved me for last. | 天呐 没想到她居然把我排在最后 |
[15:24] | Why are they taking so long? | 他们俩怎么还没说完 |
[15:26] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[15:27] | But, God, Joey seems to be handling it surprisingly well. | 不过看起来乔伊好像没什么事儿一样 真是意外 |
[15:34] | – No! – No! Joey! | -不 -不 乔伊 |
[15:44] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 轮到我了 |
[15:48] | – Well…. – Yeah. | -啊 好吧 -嗯 |
[15:54] | I think I’m gonna take off. | 我想我该走了 |
[16:00] | Oh, you guys, this was an amazing night. | 哦大伙 真是奇妙的夜晚啊 |
[16:03] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[16:05] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[16:07] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[16:12] | What?! | 什么 |
[16:17] | I don’t get a goodbye? | 都不和我说再见的 |
[16:20] | Lucky bastard. | 你这个幸运的混蛋 |
[16:29] | Unbelievable. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[16:30] | She says goodbye to everyone but me! | 她跟你们每个人告别 却不跟我说 |
[16:32] | Well, maybe she thought that with all of your history, | 也许她觉得你们这么多年的默契 |
[16:35] | it could be… | 一切都… |
[16:36] | …you know, implicit. | “尽在不言中”了呢 |
[16:38] | Well, it needs to be “plicit.” | 那需要”言”的 |
[16:41] | All right, let’s think about this. | 我们好好想想 |
[16:42] | I mean, there’s gotta be an explanation. | 肯定是有什么原因的 |
[16:44] | Did you do anything to make her mad? | 你是不是惹她生气了 |
[16:47] | No, I don’t think so. | 没有啊 |
[16:49] | You know, maybe she was just really spent from our talk. | 你知道 也许她和我们讲话花费不少体力 |
[16:53] | – It was pretty intense. – Yeah, mine too. | -真是非常的热烈啊 -对啊 我的也是 |
[16:54] | – Mine was a humdinger. – Okay! | -我的也很猛烈 -好吧 |
[16:58] | I mean, don’t I deserve anything? | 我是说 我真的那么无足轻重吗 |
[17:00] | I mean, a few tears, a cursory hug? | 哪怕是几滴眼泪 一个简单的拥抱 |
[17:06] | Not from you! | 不是跟你抱 |
[17:09] | Ross, if you’re this upset, | 罗斯 如果你这么在意 |
[17:11] | you should go and talk to her. | 你应该去跟她直说 |
[17:12] | And say what? You owe me a goodbye? | 说什么啊 说”你还没跟我告别呢” |
[17:15] | I mean, he’s got more pride than that. | 他的自尊心往哪儿放 |
[17:17] | The hell I do! | 什么自尊心 见鬼去吧 |
[17:22] | – I don’t get a goodbye? – What? | -连再见都不跟我说 -什么 |
[17:25] | Everyone gets a goodbye but me? | 你跟其他人都告过别了 为什么没有我 |
[17:27] | What do I gotta do to get a goodbye? | 到底要我做什么你才舍得跟我说句再见 |
[17:30] | Be best friends with you? Go out with you? | 做你最好的朋友 和你约会 |
[17:33] | Have a baby with you? | 跟你生个孩子 |
[17:34] | Oh, wait a minute. Wait a minute! | 哦 等一下 等一下 |
[17:35] | I did all those things! | 这些我好像都做过 |
[17:38] | Ross– | 罗斯… |
[17:38] | Or maybe I’m just not giving you… | 哦 也许我应该 |
[17:40] | …enough credit. | 体谅你一下 |
[17:41] | I mean, it is difficult to say goodbye to five people. | 也许连续跟五个人说再见是太困难了一点 |
[17:45] | Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, g– | 再见 再见 再见 再见 再… |
[17:48] | It’s physically impossible! | 生理上是做不到的 |
[17:53] | You know what? | 你知道么 |
[17:54] | After all we’ve been through… | 经历了这多多年的一切 |
[17:56] | …l can’t believe this is | 我真没想到 |
[17:57] | how you want to leave things between us. | 这就是你想要的结局 |
[17:59] | Have a good time in Paris. | 祝你在巴黎一切顺利 |
[18:07] | I hope Ross isn’t too upset. | 我希望罗斯不会太沮丧 |
[18:09] | I’m sure he’s not more bummed out… | 我肯定 |
[18:10] | – …than I am. – Tell me about it. | -我比他难过 -谁说不是呢 |
[18:12] | Well, you can’t say | 你不能说 |
[18:13] | we don’t know how to throw a party. | 我们不会组织派对 |
[18:16] | I think I’m gonna head out. | 我要撤了 |
[18:19] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你打算去哪儿 |
[18:20] | I thought I was going home to bed… | 我打算回家睡觉 |
[18:22] | …but I’m sensing | 不过现在我感觉到 |
[18:23] | there’s something less fun for me to do here. | 有人要逼我留下来了 |
[18:27] | We’re moving in a couple of days, | 我们马上就要搬家了 |
[18:28] | and we got a lot of packing to do. | 有很多东西需要收拾 |
[18:30] | It’d be great if you guys could pitch in. | 如果你们能来帮忙就太好了 |
[18:32] | Joey and I can finish up the guest room. | 乔伊和我可以继续收拾客房 |
[18:34] | Yeah, good idea. | 是啊 是啊 好主意 |
[18:37] | Oh, no. You and Phoebe are gonna help me in here. | 噢 不行 你和菲比留在这儿帮我 |
[18:41] | You couldn’t be cool. | 你就不会装得冷静一点 |
[18:44] | We’re gonna start in the kitchen. | 好的 让我们从厨房开始 |
[18:46] | Plates get put into plate protectors | 首先盘子放在盘套里 |
[18:48] | and stacked 10 to a box. | 然后十个一组装箱 |
[18:49] | The silverware gets bundled in rubber bands | 银器要先用橡胶膜捆上 |
[18:51] | and then bubble wrapped. Got it? | 然后用塑料泡沫包上 明白了没有 |
[18:53] | Yeah. | 明白了 |
[18:54] | Good. I need you to be careful… | 好 你们要小心一点 |
[18:56] | …and efficient. And remember, if I’m harsh with you… | 同时动作要快 记住 如果我朝你们叫唤 |
[18:58] | …it is only because you’re doing it wrong. | 那肯定是你们哪里做错了 |
[19:04] | Hey, Mon, I think I figured out whose handcuffs they are. | 嘿 莫妮卡 我想我知道手铐是谁的了 |
[19:06] | You did? How? | 你怎么知道的 |
[19:08] | Well, I was cleaning out the closet… | 我刚才在收拾柜子的时候 |
[19:09] | …and I found some pictures of them… | 发现了一些 |
[19:12] | – …being used. – Oh, my God, let me see. | -与之相关的照片 -天呐 让我看看 |
[19:18] | Who’s that dirty old lady? | 这下流的老女人是谁 |
[19:21] | Monica’s grandmother. | 莫妮卡的祖母 |
[19:25] | Nana liked it rough! | 奶奶喜欢狂野哦 |
[19:29] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[19:31] | – Oh, here, have a seat. – Yeah. | -来 坐下 坐下 -对 |
[19:32] | – How was your night? – Oh, it was okay. | -今天晚上过得怎么样 -还不错. |
[19:34] | I went to a movie with my cousin | 我和我堂兄去看了场电影 |
[19:36] | then out for dinner. | 然后一起吃了晚饭 |
[19:37] | We went to this place that had– | 我们去的餐厅… |
[19:45] | Anyway, they had these really amazing cheeseburgers. | 总之呢 那家餐厅的起司汉堡真是棒极了 |
[19:51] | Erica, are you okay? | 艾瑞卡 你是不是不舒服 |
[19:53] | Yeah, you know, maybe I ate too much. | 有一点 可能是我吃多了 |
[19:55] | I keep getting these stomachaches. | 我的胃一直有点疼 |
[19:57] | They come and go every few minutes. | 每隔几分钟就疼一下 |
[20:01] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[20:02] | Relax, we’ll just get her some antacids. | 别紧张 我们给她点胃药就行了 |
[20:06] | She doesn’t have a stomachache! She’s in labor! | 那不是胃痛 那是阵痛的症状 |
[20:09] | Oh, my God! | 哦天哪 |
[20:10] | Yeah, you gotta get to the hospital! | 要赶快送她去医院 |
[20:12] | Chandler, get the coats! Erica, let’s go! | 钱德勒去拿外套 艾瑞卡我们马上出发 |
[20:14] | Phoebe and Joey, keep packing! | 菲比和乔伊 继续收拾 |
[20:16] | Oh, my God, we’re gonna have a baby. | 天呐 我们要有孩子了 |
[20:19] | We’re gonna have a baby! | 我们要有孩子了 |
[20:21] | Oh, my God, we’re gonna have a baby! | 天呐 我们要有孩子了 |
[20:23] | Oh, God, I’ve gotta sit down! | 天呐 我得坐一下 |
[20:25] | I’ve gotta sit down! | 我得坐一下 |
[20:28] | Honey, it’s gonna be okay. | 亲爱的 一切都会很顺利的 |
[20:29] | You can do this. Just breathe. | 你一定能撑过去的 深呼吸 |
[20:32] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[20:35] | Okay, I feel a little better. | 我觉得好一点了 |
[20:38] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[20:41] | Yes, I’m sure. Oh, honey, let’s go. | 是的 我没事 亲爱的 我们走吧 |
[20:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:44] | Okay, bye, everyone! | 大伙儿再见了 |
[20:45] | – We’re having a baby! – Good luck! | -我们就要有孩子了 -好运 |
[20:47] | – Chandler, wait, wait, wait! – What? | -钱德勒 等等 等等 -干吗 |
[20:49] | If you get a second, | 如果她有空的话 |
[20:50] | find out where she got that cheeseburger. | 帮我问问她的那个起司汉堡是在哪吃的 |
[21:00] | You think I didn’t say goodbye to you | 你真的以为我不跟你告别 |
[21:02] | because I don’t care? | 是因为我不在乎你 |
[21:04] | That’s what it seemed like. | 看起来就是这样啊 |
[21:05] | I cannot believe that after 10 years | 我真不敢相信 |
[21:08] | you do not know one thing about me! | 都十年了 你居然对我连最起码的了解都没有 |
[21:10] | Then why didn’t you say something? | 那你倒说说 你为什么不跟我告别呢 |
[21:12] | Because it is too damn hard, Ross! | 因为…那对我来说太困难了 罗斯 |
[21:16] | I can’t even begin to explain to you | 一想到我会那么挂念你 |
[21:18] | how much I am gonna miss you. | 我根本就开不了口 |
[21:21] | When I think about not seeing you every day, | 每当我想到自己不能再天天看到你 |
[21:23] | it makes me not want to go. | 我就不想走了 |
[21:26] | Okay? So if you think that | 如果你以为 |
[21:28] | I didn’t say goodbye to you… | 我不跟你告别是因为 |
[21:30] | …because you don’t mean as much to me | 你对我来说不如 |
[21:31] | as everybody else, you’re wrong. | 其他人那样重要 那么你错了 |
[21:33] | It’s because you mean more to me. | 对我来说你比他们都重要 |
[21:36] | So there, all right? There’s your goodbye! | 好了 现在明白了吧 这就是你要的告别 |
[21:39] | – Rach! – What? | -瑞秋 -干吗 |
[21:41] | – You keep– You can’t– – What? | -你总…你不能… -不能什么 |
[22:05] | – A little more. – Okay. | -再多塞一点 -好 |
[22:08] | – A little more. A little more. – All right. | -再多一点 多一点 -好 |
[22:12] | Little more. | 再…来一点 |
[22:17] | All right. All right, let’s do this. | 行了 来吧 |
[22:19] | All right, ready? | 好 你准备好了么 |
[22:19] | Yep. Now give me your best shot. | 好了 记住了要用全力 |
[22:23] | All right. Here goes. | 行 来了 |
[22:31] | Doesn’t work. | 不管用 |