时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[00:58] | Go back to sleep. I have to go home. | 接着睡吧 我该回家了 |
[01:01] | Oh, God. This was amazing. | 真是太棒了 |
[01:05] | It really was. | 的确是 |
[01:08] | You’ve learned some new moves. | 你学了不少新招儿嘛 |
[01:11] | Yeah, well, this guy at work gave me Sex for Dummies | 同事给我本《笨人性指南》 |
[01:15] | as a joke. | 想取笑我来着 |
[01:16] | – Who’s laughing now? – I am. | -现在看谁笑到最后了 -没错呵 |
[01:25] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:30] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:32] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:35] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:40] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:43] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:45] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:49] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:51] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:54] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:56] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:59] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:09] | Breathe… | 呼气… |
[02:14] | Okay. Good. | 这样就对了 |
[02:16] | Next time, can I say “breathe”? | 下次我说”呼气”行吗 |
[02:18] | No. Last time, you said it like Dracula, | 不行 刚才你说得像吸血鬼一样 |
[02:20] | and it scared her. | 吓死她了 |
[02:23] | Can I get you anything? You want some more ice chips? | 还要点东西吗 冰片 |
[02:25] | No, I’m okay. | 没事 不用了 |
[02:26] | All right. I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[02:29] | – Where you going? – To use the bathroom. | -去哪里 -洗手间啊 |
[02:33] | – You can’t leave me alone with her. – What? | -别把我们俩丢在一起啊 -说什么 |
[02:36] | This is exactly the kind of social situation… | 这就是那种社交场合 |
[02:40] | …that I am not comfortable with. | 我最怕的那种 |
[02:43] | What kind of social situation are you comfortable with? | 什么样的场合你不怕啊 |
[02:47] | It’s just that we’ve never spent any time, you know, alone together. | 我和她从来没单独待在一起过 |
[02:50] | You’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[02:53] | You won’t, but I’ll be back in two minutes. | 你不会 不过我马上就回来了 |
[02:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:03] | So any plans for the summer? | 那个…夏天有什么打算 |
[03:09] | I don’t know. Maybe church camp. | 不清楚 可能参加个教会野营吧 |
[03:16] | May not want to mention this. | 那你去的时候 最好不要提起生孩子这件事 |
[03:22] | So you ever wonder which is worse? | 有没想过哪种情况更疼 |
[03:24] | You know, going through labor or getting kicked in the nuts? | 产前阵痛和老二被踢 |
[03:30] | – What? – Oh, it’s just interesting. | -说什么 -就是想想挺有意思的 |
[03:33] | Because no one will ever know | 谁也不会知道的 |
[03:35] | because no one can experience both. | 因为没人两种情况都能经历吧 |
[03:41] | One of life’s great unanswerable questions. | 世界上又一无法解答的难题 |
[03:46] | Who knows? Maybe there’s something | 谁知道 也许还有 |
[03:48] | even more painful than those things. | 比那两种情况更糟糕的呢 |
[03:54] | Like this. | 比如现在 |
[04:02] | – Come in. – Morning. | -进 -早啊 |
[04:03] | – Hey. – What’s that? | -嗨 -这是什么啊 |
[04:06] | Oh, it’s my housewarming present for Monica and Chandler. | 送莫妮卡和钱德勒的乔迁礼 |
[04:10] | That’s a baby chick and duck. | 刚出生的小鸡和小鸭 |
[04:12] | And I named them Chick Jr. And Duck Jr. | 我给它俩取名叫小小鸡和小小鸭 |
[04:16] | I did not see that coming. | 真的是没想到哈 |
[04:19] | They’ll love it at that new house. | 那么大个后院 |
[04:20] | It has that big backyard. | 它俩肯定会喜欢的 |
[04:22] | When they’re old, | 以后要是老了的话 |
[04:23] | they’ll go to that farm… | 钱德勒可以和上次一样把它们送到 |
[04:24] | …that Chandler took the other chick and duck to. | 上次那个特别农场去 |
[04:28] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -没错 -是啊 |
[04:30] | It’s a shame people can’t visit there. | 不过不能去看望实在是太不爽了 |
[04:32] | That is the rule though. | 没办法 规矩就是这样 |
[04:38] | Guess what. You’re almost an uncle. | 好消息 你马上就当舅舅了 |
[04:40] | What? | 什么 |
[04:41] | Erica went into labor last night. | 艾瑞卡昨晚要生了 |
[04:43] | Monica and Chandler are at the hospital right now. | 莫妮卡和钱德勒现在正在医院呢 |
[04:44] | – Oh, my God! – I have a feeling it’s gonna be a girl. | -天呐 -我敢肯定是个女孩 |
[04:48] | Phoebe, you were sure Ben was gonna be a girl. | 你原来还猜本是个女孩来着呢 |
[04:50] | Have you seen him throw a ball? | 你看他扔过球吗 |
[04:55] | – Is Rachel here? – I think she’s still asleep. | -瑞秋在不在 -还在睡觉吧 |
[04:59] | How did it go with you guys last night? | 昨晚你俩怎么样了 |
[05:01] | She seemed pretty pissed at you. | 她好像怒了 |
[05:03] | We worked things out. | 后来事情解决了 |
[05:08] | What’s that smile? | 笑啥呢 |
[05:09] | Did something happen with you two? | 你俩是不是有事儿 |
[05:10] | Hey, I’m not one to kiss and tell. | 我这人办完事以后不喜欢到处宣传 |
[05:13] | But I’m also not one to have sex and shut up. | 不过我也不会藏着不说 |
[05:15] | We totally did it. | 我俩做爱了 |
[05:18] | Oh, my God. You and Rachel? | 天呐 你和瑞秋 |
[05:20] | I know, it’s pretty great. | 是啊 感觉太棒了 |
[05:22] | So, what does that mean? | 意味着什么啊 |
[05:23] | Are you guys getting back together? | 你们复合了 |
[05:24] | Oh, I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[05:26] | We didn’t really get to talk. | 我俩还没仔细谈过 |
[05:28] | But do you want to get back together? | 但你自己想复合吗 |
[05:30] | I don’t know. | 不清楚啊 |
[05:32] | It was incredible. | 真的是难以置信 |
[05:33] | I mean, it just felt so right. | 感觉太对了 |
[05:36] | When I was holding her, | 我把她抱在怀里时 |
[05:37] | I mean, I never wanted to let her go. | 永远都不想让她离开 |
[05:42] | Know what? Yeah, I do. I want to be together. | 没错 我想和她在一起 |
[05:48] | So is she still going to Paris? | 那她还去巴黎吗 |
[05:51] | Wow, I hadn’t thought of that. I hope not. | 还没想过 希望不会吧 |
[05:53] | This is, like, the best day ever. Ever. | 今天太伟大了 太伟大了 |
[05:56] | You guys might get back together. | 你俩要复合 |
[05:58] | Monica and Chandler get their baby. | 莫妮卡和钱德勒要有小孩 |
[05:59] | There are chicks and ducks… | 而且世界上 |
[06:01] | …in the world again. | 又有小鸡小鸭了 |
[06:03] | I feel like I’m in a musical. | 感觉就像在音乐剧中一样 |
[06:13] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[06:13] | Guess you’ll never know how it ends. | 你们永远也不知道结尾是什么了 |
[06:17] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[06:19] | – Hi. How’d you sleep? – Good. You? | -睡得怎样 -很好很好 你呢 |
[06:22] | – Good. – I’ll bet you did. | -不错 -那还用说 |
[06:27] | Would you guys mind giving us a minute? | 能让我俩单独待会儿吗 |
[06:29] | Sure. Just keep an eye on the chick and duck. | 好 帮忙看着点小鸡和小鸭 |
[06:32] | Chick and the duck? Didn’t they die–? | 小鸡和小鸭 不是已经死… |
[06:34] | Dive. Yeah, they dove. Headfirst into fun on the farm. | 死活非要去农场哦 |
[06:47] | So…. | 所以… |
[06:51] | – Morning. – You too. | -早啊 -你也是啊 |
[06:55] | Last night was just wonderful. | 昨晚太棒了 |
[06:56] | Oh, it really was. | 真的是 |
[06:59] | I woke up today with a big smile in my face. | 我今天醒来满脸都是笑容 |
[07:01] | I know, me too. It was…. | 我也是啊 |
[07:03] | You know, it was one of those things | 就像… |
[07:06] | you think is never going to happen. | 有些事情觉得从来不可能 |
[07:07] | And then it does, | 但有一天真的发生了 |
[07:09] | and it’s everything you want it to be. | 而且是自己所希望的那样 |
[07:11] | I know. It was just…. | 我知道 实在是… |
[07:16] | It’s just the perfect way to say goodbye. | 实在是最好的告别方式了 |
[07:27] | Just a little bit more, honey. | 再使点劲 亲爱的 |
[07:28] | Oh, man, this hurts! | 疼死我了 |
[07:30] | Is it really that bad? | 真疼得那么厉害 |
[07:32] | I think it’s time to kick you in the nuts | 现在该踢你老二 |
[07:33] | and see which is worse. | 看看哪个更疼 |
[07:38] | The baby’s head is crowning. | 婴儿的头已经要出来了 |
[07:41] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[07:42] | That is the most beautiful top of a head I have ever seen. | 我所见过的最美丽的头顶了 |
[07:45] | – Chandler, you have to see this. – I’m okay. | -钱德勒 过来看 -我就不用了 |
[07:50] | Chandler. You don’t want to miss this. | 钱德勒 绝不能错过的 |
[07:52] | This is the birth of your child. | 你孩子出生了 |
[07:53] | – It’s the miracle of life. – All right. | -生命的奇迹啊 -好吧 |
[07:58] | Wow, that is one disgusting miracle. | 哇 这么恶心的奇迹 |
[08:02] | Start pushing. Here we go. | 使劲 出来了 |
[08:05] | Here come the shoulders. | 好 肩膀出来了 |
[08:14] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[08:16] | – Is he okay? – He’s just fine. | -他没事儿吧 -他没事儿 |
[08:19] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[08:21] | It’s a baby. | 是个婴儿 |
[08:23] | A beautiful little baby. | 美丽的小婴儿 |
[08:25] | And some other stuff I’m gonna pretend I don’t see. | 还有点其他东西我就装没看见吧 |
[08:31] | – Would you like to cut the umbilical cord? – Okay. | -你要剪脐带吗 -好 |
[08:38] | Well, that’s spongy. | 真有弹性 |
[08:43] | Hey, handsome. | 嘿 帅哥 |
[08:47] | I’ll love you so much that | 我会很爱你 |
[08:48] | no woman is ever gonna be good enough for you. | 让你感觉任何女人都不如我爱你 |
[08:53] | – We are so lucky. – I know. | -咱们太幸运了 -是啊 |
[08:58] | He has your eyes. | 他眼睛和你的一样 |
[09:01] | I mean, I know that’s not possible, | 虽然不可能吧 |
[09:03] | but he does. | 不过真的是 |
[09:05] | We’ll just get him cleaned up a bit. | 我们来把他擦干净吧 |
[09:10] | Oh, my God, he’s beautiful. | 真是太美了 |
[09:13] | Thank you so much. | 多谢你啊 |
[09:15] | I’m really happy for you guys. | 太为你们俩高兴了 |
[09:17] | – How do you feel? – I’m tired. | -现在感觉如何 -累啊 |
[09:21] | You don’t have that much time to relax. | 没多少时间可歇了 |
[09:22] | The other one will be along in a minute. | 下一个马上就出来 |
[09:30] | I’m sorry, who should be along in a what, now? | 抱歉 你刚说多久谁要出来 |
[09:35] | The next baby should be along in a minute. | 下一个孩子马上就出来 |
[09:38] | We only ordered one. | 我们只订了一个 |
[09:42] | – You know it’s twins, right? – Oh, yeah. | -你们知道是双胞胎吧 -才怪 |
[09:45] | These are the faces of two people in the know. | 知道我们俩还能这副表情 |
[09:54] | I can’t believe you didn’t know it’s twins. | 怎么可能不知道是双胞胎 |
[09:57] | This has never happened before. | 以前从来没有过的 |
[09:58] | Well, gosh. That makes me feel so special and good. | 这让我感觉又特殊又好啊 |
[10:02] | Wait. Did you know it was twins? | 等等 你知道是双胞胎 |
[10:04] | It’s here in the paperwork we got from the clinic in Ohio. | 是啊 俄亥俄州送过来的文件里面写着呢 |
[10:07] | – Did anybody tell you? – I don’t think so. | -有人告诉过你吗 -没有啊 |
[10:10] | They did mention two heartbeats, | 不过确实提到了两种心跳 |
[10:13] | but l thought it was just mine and the baby’s. | 我当时觉得应该就是我和孩子的吧 |
[10:15] | They said, “Both heartbeats are strong.” | 他们就一直说两个心跳都很强 |
[10:17] | And I thought, “Well, that’s good, because I’m having a baby.” | 我就觉得不错啊 因为我正怀着孩子呢 |
[10:22] | This is unbelievable. | 太难以置信了 |
[10:23] | Twins actually run in my family. | 我家有生双胞胎的传统 |
[10:25] | Interesting. | 真有意思哈 |
[10:28] | Can I see you for a second? | 跟你谈点事 |
[10:33] | What do we do? | 现在咋办 |
[10:34] | What do you mean, “What do we do?” | 什么咋办 |
[10:35] | Twins! | 双胞胎 |
[10:37] | Twins! | 双胞胎 |
[10:39] | Chandler, you’re panicking. | 钱德勒 你慌什么 |
[10:41] | Join me, won’t you? | 没错 和我一起慌吧 |
[10:44] | What do you say we keep one | 我们留一个 |
[10:46] | and then just have an option on the other one? | 另一个给别人如何 |
[10:49] | – We can’t split them up. – Why not? | -怎么可以分开啊 -为什么不行啊 |
[10:51] | We could give each of them half a medallion. | 给他俩一人半块信物 |
[10:54] | And then years later, they’ll find each other… | 数年之后他们凭着信物重逢 |
[10:59] | …and be reunited. | 大团圆 |
[11:01] | I mean, that’s a great day for everybody. | 到那时候大家该多开心啊 |
[11:04] | What if the person who adopts the other one is horrible? | 如果领养另一个人的是坏蛋呢 |
[11:07] | What if they’re not? | 要不是呢 |
[11:08] | What if it’s adopted by a king? | 要是被某国王领养了呢 |
[11:10] | Yeah. Because I hear the king is looking to adopt. | 是哈 听说国王要领养个孩子 |
[11:14] | Monica, we are not ready to have two babies. | 莫妮卡 咱俩没想好要两个孩子的 |
[11:17] | That doesn’t matter. | 又有什么关系 |
[11:19] | We have waited so long for this. | 咱们等了这么久 |
[11:21] | I don’t care if it’s two babies. | 我才不管是一个孩子还是两个孩子 |
[11:22] | I don’t care if it’s three babies. | 仨孩子都没关系 |
[11:24] | I don’t care if the entire cast of Eight Is Enough comes out of there. | 生出《八宝喜事》全剧组来都没关系 |
[11:29] | We are taking them home | 一定要把他们带回家 |
[11:30] | because they are our children. | 因为他们是咱们的孩子啊 |
[11:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:37] | – Okay. – Okay! | -好 -好 |
[11:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:40] | It looks like we’re about ready over here. | 看来我们这里准备好了 |
[11:43] | Come on, Erica. | 来吧 艾瑞卡 |
[11:44] | Start pushing again now. | 开始用力 |
[11:47] | – Here she comes. – She? It’s a girl? | -女婴也出来了 -女婴 是个女孩 |
[11:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:54] | Well, now we have one of each. | 现在一男一女了 |
[11:57] | And that’s enough. | 然后就别再生了 |
[12:03] | And then she said it was the perfect way to say goodbye. | 后来她说那是最好的告别方式 |
[12:07] | Oh, my God. What did you say? | 天呐 你说什么了 |
[12:10] | Nothing. What do you say to that? | 什么都没说 能说什么啊 |
[12:12] | You’ve got to tell her how you feel. | 罗斯 一定要告诉她你的感受啊 |
[12:15] | – No way. – Well, you can’t just give up. | -不行 -不能就这么放弃她啊 |
[12:18] | Is that what a dinosaur would do? | 恐龙会这么做吗 |
[12:21] | What? | 啥 |
[12:22] | Dude. I’m just trying to speak your language. | 我就是想用你们的语言和你表达 |
[12:25] | Ross, Rachel doesn’t know that you even wanna get back together. | 罗斯 瑞秋不知道你想复合 |
[12:28] | If she did, she might feel differently. | 如果她知道 想法可能就会变啊 |
[12:30] | She might not even go. | 也许就不会走了 |
[12:33] | – You really think so? – I’m telling you! | -你真的这么想 -没错的 |
[12:35] | Oh, ok, this is the part of the musical | 好的 如果是音乐剧的话 |
[12:38] | where there’d be a good, convincing song. | 现在就应该是高潮了 |
[12:47] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:48] | Can’t a girl finish a song around here? | 死活就不让我唱完了是吧 |
[12:51] | – Hey. – Hi. I dropped Emma off at my mom’s. | -嘿 -刚把艾玛交给我妈了 |
[12:54] | – Okay. – You’re not taking her tonight? | -哦 -你今晚不带艾玛走 |
[12:56] | No. We decided I’d set up, then my mom would bring Emma to Paris on Sunday. | 不带了 我先去整理好 我妈星期天把艾玛带去 |
[13:01] | Eight-hour flight with a one year old. | 陪一岁小孩飞八个小时 |
[13:03] | Good luck, Mom. | 祝你妈妈好运 |
[13:03] | You kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[13:04] | Eight hours with my mom talking about Atkins. | 陪我妈飞八个小时听她唠叨减肥食谱 |
[13:06] | Good luck, Emma. | 还是祝艾玛好运吧 |
[13:10] | All right. You know what? You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:12] | I should at least tell her how I feel. | 至少要告诉她我的感受 |
[13:15] | – Ross. Wait, wait. – What? What? | -罗斯等一下 -什么 什么 |
[13:17] | Could you get me a muffin? | 给我带个松饼吧 |
[13:22] | – Rachel? – Yeah? | -瑞秋 -嗯 |
[13:25] | I know you’re leaving tonight, | 我知道你今晚就走了 |
[13:27] | but I just have to tell you. | 我就是想告诉你 |
[13:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:36] | Now, I don’t know if that changes your plans at all. | 不知道你的计划会不会因此改变 |
[13:40] | But I thought you should know. | 不过我觉得还是应该告诉你 |
[13:45] | Gunther. | 甘瑟 |
[13:49] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[13:51] | Probably not in the same way. | 不过和你爱我含义应该不一样 |
[13:54] | But I do. | 但我真的爱你 |
[13:56] | And when I’m in a cafe having coffee… | 每次我在咖啡屋喝咖啡 |
[13:59] | …or I see a man with hair brighter than the sun… | 或者看见谁的头发比太阳还亮 |
[14:04] | …I’ll think of you. | 我都会想起你 |
[14:13] | – Bye, you guys. – Bye. | -回头见 -拜 |
[14:18] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[14:21] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信啊 |
[14:24] | Hey, you know what might help? | 我有个好主意 |
[14:25] | I’m not getting you a muffin! | 我不会给你拿松饼的 |
[14:37] | Do you think they recognize each other | 你觉得他俩从肚子里出来 |
[14:39] | from in there? | 认得出对方吗 |
[14:41] | Maybe. Unless they’re like people who’ve lived in apartments… | 也许 除非像俩多年的邻居 |
[14:44] | …next to each other for years, then one day they’re pushed through a vagina… | 突然有一天被挤出产道 |
[14:48] | …and they meet. | 终于见面了 |
[14:50] | We’re going to take Erica to Recovery now. | 我们现在带艾瑞卡去休息了 |
[14:53] | There’s something that we wanted to tell you. | 有点事情我们要和你说 |
[14:56] | We decided to name the girl baby Erica. | 我们决定给女孩起名为艾瑞卡 |
[15:02] | Oh, my God, that’s just like my name! | 天呐 这不和我名字一样吗 |
[15:06] | Son of a gun, it is. | 他奶奶的 还真是 |
[15:10] | Anyway, I’m gonna go get some rest. | 总之我要先去休息了 |
[15:14] | I’m really glad I picked you guys. | 能选中你们俩人我太高兴了 |
[15:16] | You’re gonna make great parents. | 你们俩一定会成为好父母的 |
[15:19] | Even Chandler. | 甚至连钱德勒也是 |
[15:24] | – Okay, well, bye. – Bye. | -好的 拜 -拜 |
[15:25] | – We’ll call you. – Okay. | -给你打电话 -好 |
[15:27] | Have fun at church camp. | 教会野营愉快啊 |
[15:35] | – Look at these little bunnies. – I know. | -看看这些小家伙 -是啊 |
[15:39] | You ready to trade? | 想换换抱吗 |
[15:41] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[15:44] | Okay. Let’s see. | 好 这样 |
[15:55] | – We could trade later. – Yeah, I’m good. | -一会儿再换吧 -没问题 |
[16:01] | Hey, what are you working on? | 嗨 干嘛呢 |
[16:02] | A “welcome home” sign for the baby. | 写欢迎标语呢 |
[16:06] | How sweet! Oh, is that the baby? | 真不错啊 那画的是婴儿吗 |
[16:09] | No, I sat in the paint. | 不是 我坐到颜料上了 |
[16:13] | – Hey. – So did you talk to Rachel? | -嘿 -和瑞秋说了吗 |
[16:16] | – No. And I’m not going to. – What? | -没说 也不打算说了 -什么 |
[16:19] | Why not? | 为什么啊 |
[16:20] | She’s just gonna shoot me down. | 因为她会拒绝我的 |
[16:22] | You guys saw what happened with Gunther. | 你俩也看见甘瑟了 |
[16:23] | That did not look like fun. | 最后成那样有意思吗 |
[16:25] | How can you compare yourself to Gunther? | 你怎么能把自己同甘瑟比 |
[16:27] | I mean, sure, he’s sexy | 的确他从表面上来说 |
[16:29] | in a more obvious way. | 比你更性感 |
[16:33] | You have a relationship with her. | 你和瑞秋真正做过恋人啊 |
[16:34] | You slept together last night. | 你们俩昨晚还一起过夜了 |
[16:36] | Yeah, and she still wants to go. | 没错 可是她还是要走 |
[16:38] | It’s pretty clear where she is. | 很清楚她现在是怎么想的了 |
[16:40] | I know what you mean. I mean, sometimes– | 我能理解 有时候… |
[16:43] | – Joe. – Damn it! | -乔伊… -可恶 |
[16:46] | If I were gonna tell her, | 即使我要和她说 |
[16:47] | I don’t have to do it now. | 也不用现在吧 |
[16:49] | Okay? I’ll be seeing her again. We’ve got time. | 以后还能见 有的是时间 |
[16:51] | No, you don’t. She’s going to Paris! | 哪儿有 她是要去巴黎啊 |
[16:54] | She is going to meet somebody. | 她会遇到某人的 |
[16:56] | Do you know how many hot guys there are in Paris? | 知不知道巴黎有多少帅哥 |
[16:58] | It’s a city of Gunthers. | 全城满大街都是甘瑟 |
[17:04] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[17:06] | What do you have there? | 手里拿什么呢 |
[17:07] | Oh, I made a little something. | 做了点东西 |
[17:08] | If I had more time to work on it, it’d be better, but…. | 时间充裕本来可以更好的 |
[17:13] | Oh, my God, you did that yourself? | 天呐 你自己一个人弄的 |
[17:15] | Honey, that’s gorgeous. | 这也太漂亮了吧 老公 |
[17:17] | You know, the baby can’t read, Mike. | 婴儿又不识字 迈克 |
[17:22] | Hi. You guys. The car service just got here. | 去机场的车都来了 |
[17:24] | I can’t believe they’re not home yet! | 他们怎么还没回来 |
[17:26] | I have to catch my stupid plane. | 我要赶飞机啊 |
[17:28] | I want to see the baby. | 我要看看孩子 |
[17:29] | Monica just called from the cab. | 莫妮卡刚才在车上打电话 |
[17:31] | She said they should be here any minute. | 说马上就到 |
[17:32] | Apparently, there’s some big surprise. | 而且好像还要有个惊喜 |
[17:35] | Yeah, did she sound happy about it? | 她听起来口气高不高兴 |
[17:37] | Because my friend Ethel’s baby was born | 我有个朋友的孩子 |
[17:38] | with a teeny-tiny beard. | 刚出生就有点胡子 |
[17:45] | – Welcome home. – Oh, my God. | -欢迎回家 -天呐 |
[17:50] | – Oh, my gosh. – Hey. | -天呐 -嗨 |
[17:53] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[17:58] | Hey, so, what is the big surprise? | 你说的惊喜是什么啊 |
[18:05] | – Oh, my God! – How did this–? | -天呐 -怎么会… |
[18:07] | Okay, awkward question. | 这问题有点尴尬 |
[18:09] | The hospital knows you took two, right? | 不过医院知道你们拿了两个回来是吧 |
[18:11] | Yes. It’s twins. | 知道 是龙凤胎 |
[18:13] | Oh, my– They are so cute. | 太可爱了啊 |
[18:15] | Now, what kinds are they? | 谁是男谁是女 |
[18:18] | This is a boy. And that’s a girl. | 这是男孩 那是女孩 |
[18:21] | Her name is Erica. | 女孩名叫艾瑞卡 |
[18:23] | Hey, that pregnant girl’s name was Erica. | 那个怀孕的女孩不也叫艾瑞卡吗 |
[18:26] | Yeah. It’s a shame you two didn’t get to spend more time together. | 没错 你们俩没多相处相处太可惜了 |
[18:31] | Yeah, and we named the boy Jack, | 我们给男孩起名叫杰克 |
[18:33] | after Dad. | 随老爸的 |
[18:34] | He’s gonna be so happy. | 他一定会高兴极了的 |
[18:36] | Jack Bing. I love that. | 杰克·宾 这名字我喜欢 |
[18:38] | It sounds like a ’40s newspaper guy. | 听起来像是四十年代写新闻的啊 |
[18:41] | You know, “Jack Bing, Morning Gazette. | “杰克·宾 来自《早报》 |
[18:42] | I’m gonna blow this story wide open.” | 我一定要把这丑闻曝光” |
[18:49] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[18:52] | So beautiful. | 太美了 |
[18:54] | I want one. | 我也想要一个 |
[18:55] | Oh, yeah? Well, tell me which one. | 哦 告诉我哪个 |
[18:57] | I’ll try to slip it in my coat. | 一会儿夹在大衣里顺走 |
[19:01] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[19:02] | I mean, you want to make one of those? | 不想生一个 |
[19:04] | One? How about a whole bunch? | 一个 一堆怎么样 |
[19:06] | Really? | 真的 |
[19:06] | Yeah. We can teach them to sing, | 是啊 啊 可以教他们唱歌 |
[19:08] | and we could be like the von Trapp family. | 就像《音乐之声》那一家子一样 |
[19:12] | Only without the Nazis. | 不过不要纳粹 |
[19:13] | Although that sounds kind of dull. | 但是这样就没意思了 |
[19:16] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[19:18] | If I don’t leave now, | 不过我要是 |
[19:18] | I’m gonna miss my plane. | 再不走就赶不上飞机了 |
[19:20] | I’m so glad you got to see the babies. | 你能见孩子们一面我真是太高兴了 |
[19:22] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[19:24] | I’m just sorry I’m not gonna be around | 真遗憾不能留下来 |
[19:26] | to watch you two attempt to handle this. | 看你照顾孩子手忙脚乱了 |
[19:30] | All right. Oh, I can’t say goodbye to you guys again. | 真的说不出告别的话 |
[19:34] | – I love you all so much. – Love you. | -我太爱你们了 -我们也爱你 |
[19:37] | – We love you. – Call us when you get there. | -爱你 -到了打电话啊 |
[19:39] | I will. Ross, come here. | 一定 罗斯 过来 |
[19:46] | I just want you to know… | 我想告诉你 |
[19:49] | …last night… | 昨晚 |
[19:53] | …I’ll never forget it. | 我永远都不会忘记的 |
[19:56] | Neither will l. | 我也不会 |
[20:06] | All right. Now I really have to go. | 好吧 现在真的要走了 |
[20:08] | Okay, au revoir. | 再见 |
[20:13] | They’re gonna really hate me over there. | 到那他们一定会恨死我的 |
[20:17] | So you just let her go? | 你就这么让她走了 |
[20:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:23] | – Hey, maybe that’s for the best. – Yeah? | -这样也许是最好的了 -是吗 |
[20:26] | Yeah. You know, you just– Look, you gotta– | 是的 关于昨晚 |
[20:30] | You gotta think about last night the way she does. | 她怎么想你也应该怎么想 |
[20:33] | Okay? You know, maybe…. | 也许…也许上床 |
[20:36] | Maybe sleeping together was the perfect way to say goodbye. | 就是最好的告别了 |
[20:39] | Now she’ll never know how he feels. | 可是这样一来她就不知道他的感受了啊 |
[20:42] | Maybe that’s okay, you know? | 也许没关系的 |
[20:43] | Maybe it is better this way. | 也许这样更好 |
[20:46] | I mean, now…. Now you can move on. | 现在…现在你可以向前继续生活了 |
[20:51] | I mean, you’ve been trying to for so long. | 你已经努力适应这么久了 |
[20:54] | Maybe now that you’re on different continents…. | 现在你们俩身在不同的大陆… |
[20:57] | Right? | 是吧 |
[21:03] | Maybe now you can actually do it, you know. | 也许你现在终于可以解脱了 |
[21:05] | You can finally get over her. | 终于可以不再想她了 |
[21:13] | Yeah, that’s true. | 的确是这样没错 |
[21:17] | Except…. | 可是… |
[21:20] | I don’t want to get over her. | 我不愿意就这样解脱 |
[21:23] | What? | 什么 |
[21:23] | I don’t. I want to be with her. | 我不想 我想和她在一起 |
[21:26] | Really? | 真的 |
[21:26] | Yeah. I’m going to go after her. | 嗯 我去追她 |
[21:28] | Yeah, you are! | 去吧 |
[21:31] | Wait! Wait! Get your coat! Get your coat! | 等等 穿上外套 穿上外套 |
[21:34] | – My coat. – This is so cool! | -我的外套 -太酷了 |
[21:36] | I have no idea what’s going on, | 虽然一点都不明白咋回事 |
[21:37] | but I am excited! | 不过我现在太兴奋了 |
[21:39] | What do you think she’s gonna say? | 罗斯 你觉得她会怎么说 |
[21:41] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:42] | Even if she shoots me down, | 不过即便她拒绝我 |
[21:45] | at least I won’t spend my life wondering… | 我也不会余生都活在猜测之中 |
[21:47] | …what would have happened. Where is my coat? | 我外套哪儿去了 |
[21:49] | You didn’t bring one! | 你根本就没穿来 |
[21:52] | My cab’s downstairs. | 我车就在下面 |
[21:53] | I’ll drive you to the airport. | 开车送你去机场 |
[21:54] | – Wish me luck. – Hurry! | -大伙祝我好运 -快 |
[21:55] | Good luck! | 祝你好运 |
[22:08] | There’s no seat belts! | 没安全带 |
[22:09] | That’s okay. If we hit anything… | 没关系 一旦车撞到什么东西 |
[22:11] | …the engine will explode, | 马达就会爆炸 |
[22:12] | so it’s better if you’re thrown from the car. | 相比之下还是被甩出去比较好 |
[22:16] | – All right, all right. Let’s do this. – Okay! | -好 我们走 -好 |
[22:21] | – Hey! – 80th and East End. | -喂 -东区80号 |
[22:22] | No. I don’t take passengers. | 我不载客 |
[22:24] | The law makes you accept any fare. | 法律规定逢客必载的 |
[22:26] | You don’t understand. This cab isn’t real. | 你不明白 这车本来就不是计程车 |
[22:28] | What’s your medallion number? | 等我去投诉你 你牌照号多少 |
[22:30] | My medallion number is, get out of the cab! | 号码是 滚出车去 |
[22:33] | – What? – Get out of the cab! | -什么 -滚出车去 滚出车去 |
[22:42] | Oh, hey, can I give you guys my housewarming gift now? | 哦 现在给你们乔迁礼怎么样 |
[22:45] | – Now, that you can do. – All right. | -可以呀 -好 |
[22:57] | Chick Jr.? Duck Jr.? | 小小鸡 小小鸭 |
[23:03] | Don’t hide from Mama! | 别和妈妈捉迷藏 |
[23:14] | You can open your eyes now. | 现在可以睁开眼睛了 |
[23:16] | – Are we off the bridge? – Yes! | -下桥了吗 -下了 |
[23:18] | Is the old woman on the bicycle still alive? | 自行车上的老太太还活着吗 |
[23:21] | Yeah, she jumped right back up. | 活着 她及时跳开了 |
[23:24] | Oh, my God. Phoebe, slow down! | 天呐 菲比 开慢点 |
[23:26] | Do you want to get to Rachel in time? | 你到底想不想及时追上瑞秋 |
[23:28] | Yes, but I don’t want to die in your cab. | 想 不过我不想死在你车里 |
[23:31] | You should have thought of that before you got in! | 上车之前你怎么不想清楚 |
[23:35] | – Tollbooth. – What? | -收费站 -什么 |
[23:36] | Tollbooth! | 收费站 |
[23:39] | Four bucks. There are quarters in the glove compartment. | 四块钱 杂物箱里有零钱 |
[23:44] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[23:45] | Okay. | 哦 |
[23:50] | Damn, that window’s clean. | 妈的 窗户怎么这么干净 |
[24:04] | We were wondering what was taking so long… | 我们还说你拿礼物这么半天还不回来 |
[24:07] | …but now we understand. You were doing this. | 现在才知道你在干这个 |
[24:12] | Okay. I wanted to surprise you, but…. | 我本想给你们个惊喜的 |
[24:16] | For your housewarming gift, | 作为乔迁礼 |
[24:17] | I got you a baby chick and a baby duck. | 送给你们一只小鸡一只小鸭 |
[24:21] | Really? You got us a chick and a duck? | 真的 给我们小鸡小鸭 |
[24:23] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[24:24] | Just what you want for | 家里有婴儿 |
[24:25] | a new house with infants. Bird feces! | 鸟粪真是锦上添花啊 |
[24:29] | But they must’ve jumped off the table. | 一定是从桌子上跳下去了 |
[24:30] | Now they’re gone! | 现在都不见了啊 |
[24:31] | Don’t worry, we’ll find them. | 别着急 慢慢找 |
[24:33] | Actually, I’m gonna go check on the twins. | 我去看孩子去了 |
[24:36] | Oh, God! What did I just step on? | 天呐 我刚才踩着什么了 |
[24:39] | It’s okay. It’s just an egg roll. | 没事了 就是个蛋卷 |
[24:42] | You stepped on my egg roll?! | 你竟敢踩我的蛋卷 |
[24:46] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:46] | I didn’t know to look for Chinese food on the floor. | 谁会想到地上会有中国菜 |
[24:49] | Just put it on a plate and leave. | 放到盘子里 然后快走 |
[24:55] | – Okay. Let’s find these birds. – All right. | -好了 开始找吧 -好 |
[25:01] | Wait, wait. You hear that? | 等等 听到了没 |
[25:06] | They’re in the table! | 在桌子里 |
[25:09] | Well, that can’t be good. | 这可不妙了 |
[25:11] | – We gotta get them out of there! – How? | -必须要取出来 -怎么取 |
[25:14] | Maybe we can lure them out. You know any birdcalls? | 也许能引诱他们出来 你知道鸟怎么叫吗 |
[25:16] | Oh, tons. I’m quite the woodsman. | 当然了 我就是干伐木工的 |
[25:20] | Well, maybe we can just tip the table a little. | 把桌子一头抬起来点也许管用 |
[25:23] | Joey, wait! The ball! | 乔伊等一下 球 |
[25:42] | So, what do we do? | 现在怎么办 |
[25:44] | Maybe we can open this up somehow. | 不清楚 也许边上什么地方能打开吧 |
[25:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:49] | No. It’s all glued together. | 不行啊 都粘上了 |
[25:53] | Does that mean we have to bust it open? | 也就是说要生撬开 |
[25:56] | – I don’t know. Maybe. – Oh, my God. | -不知道也许吧 -天呐 |
[26:00] | I know. It’s– It’s the foosball table. | 我明白 这可是足球桌啊 |
[26:06] | All right, you know what? We don’t have a choice. | 没有办法了 |
[26:09] | It’s like I would have said in that sci-fi movie | 就像我在一部科幻电影里面的台词一样 |
[26:11] | if I’d have gotten the part. | 如果我当初赢到角色的话 |
[26:14] | Those are our men in there, and we have to get them out… | “里面是我们的人 必须要救出来” |
[26:18] | …even if I have to sacrifice the most important thing in my life… | “即使要牺牲我生命中最重要的东西… |
[26:22] | …my time machine. | 我的时间机器” |
[26:25] | – Did that movie ever get made? – It did not. | -这电影拍出来了没 -根本也没拍 |
[26:35] | Ross, where are you going? | 罗斯 你去哪里 |
[26:36] | To talk to Rachel. | 去找瑞秋啊 |
[26:38] | Isn’t that why we took a ride in the death cab? | 所以我才坐死亡计程车来的 |
[26:41] | You’re walking up to her at the gate? | 你就直接去登机口 |
[26:42] | Have you never chased anyone through the airport before? | 以前在没在机场追过人 |
[26:45] | Not since my cop show got canceled. | 我的警察戏镜头被取消之后就没有过了 |
[26:49] | You have to get a ticket to get past security. | 必须先买票才能通过安检 |
[26:51] | What? We’re never gonna make it. | 那就赶不及了啊 |
[26:52] | Not with that attitude. Now, haul ass! | 这种态度肯定不行 快滚过来 |
[26:58] | Okay, if you could all walk slower, | 大家再走慢点 |
[27:00] | that’d be great. | 就好了 |
[27:09] | – Madame, your passport, please. – Oh, my God. | -女士 看一下您的护照 -天呐 |
[27:12] | I was afraid I wouldn’t remember my high school French. | 我还害怕高中学的法语都忘干净了呢 |
[27:15] | But I understood every word you just said. | 你刚才说的每个字我都听明白了 |
[27:19] | – Your boarding pass, please. – Oh, sure. | -看一下您的登机牌 -哦 当然 |
[27:24] | Shoot, I had it. Oh, I can’t believe this. | 讨厌 我有的 真不敢相信 |
[27:28] | Madame, if you don’t have your– | 女士 如果您没有… |
[27:29] | I have it, I have it! | 我有我有我有我有 |
[27:33] | Okay, I can’t find it, | 哎呀 找不到 |
[27:35] | but I remember that I was in seat 32C… | 不过我清楚记得 我的座位号是32C |
[27:39] | …because that’s my bra size. | 因为我罩杯号就是这个 |
[27:42] | Madame. You must have your boarding pass– | 女士 您必须要有登机牌 否则…… |
[27:44] | Ok, fine. But you know what? | 好吧 |
[27:45] | If I was in 36D, we would not be having this problem. | 我要是36D 就没这么多麻烦了 |
[27:55] | – Hi. I need a ticket. – Just one? | -您好 我要买一张票 -就买一张 |
[27:58] | I drive you here, | 我开车这么大老远送你过来 |
[27:59] | and I don’t get to see how it works out? | 不能看看结局啥样 |
[28:01] | Fine. Two tickets. I need two tickets. | 好吧 两张 我买两张票 |
[28:03] | We’re on our honeymoon. | 我们在度蜜月呢 |
[28:07] | And the destination? | 目的地是 |
[28:08] | I don’t care. Whatever’s the cheapest. | 随便 最便宜的吧 |
[28:11] | I’m so lucky I married you. | 我嫁给你真是太走运了哈 |
[28:15] | Oh, shoot. Damn it. Where is it? | 啊 靠 妈的 哪里去了 |
[28:19] | I found it. I found it. I told you I would find it. | 啊 找到了找到了 哈 找到了 早和你说了我有 |
[28:23] | In your face. You’re a different person. | 你不是那个人了 |
[28:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:29] | Okay. Flight 421, Paris. | 421航班 巴黎 |
[28:34] | I don’t see it. Do you see it? | 找不到 你呢 |
[28:36] | No. Did we miss it? | 我也找不着 错过了 |
[28:37] | No, no, it’s impossible. It doesn’t leave for another 20 minutes. | 不可能 20分钟后才起飞的 |
[28:40] | Maybe we have the flight number wrong. | 航班号错了吧 |
[28:43] | God. | 天 |
[28:47] | – Hello. – Hey, it’s me. Here’s Ross. | -嗨 -嗨 是我 给你罗斯 |
[28:49] | What? | 什么 |
[28:52] | Hey. Hey, listen– | 嗨 听着… |
[28:53] | You wouldn’t believe the cute noises the twins are making. | 天啊 俩孩子的声音太可爱了 |
[28:56] | Wait, listen. | 罗斯你听 |
[28:57] | But Monica– | 但是莫妮卡 |
[29:00] | Monica… | 莫妮卡… |
[29:05] | I’m sorry. They were doing it before. | 抱歉 他俩刚才还出声来着啊 |
[29:07] | That’s all right. Listen, listen. | 好 听着… |
[29:08] | Oh, wait, wait. Here they go again. | 等等 又来了 |
[29:11] | Monica… | 莫妮卡… |
[29:15] | – Monica? – Isn’t that cute? | -莫妮卡 -可爱吧 |
[29:17] | That is precious! Listen…. | 可爱死了 听着 |
[29:20] | I need Rachel’s flight information. | 我要瑞秋的航班信息 |
[29:22] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好 |
[29:24] | All right, it’s flight 421. Leaves at 8:40. | 421航班 8点40起飞 |
[29:27] | Yes, that’s what I had . It’s not on the board. | 是啊 就是这个 看板上找不到 |
[29:29] | That’s what it says here. | 这里就是这样写的啊 |
[29:30] | Flight 421. Leaves at 8:40. Newark Airport. | 421航班 8点40起飞 纽瓦克机场 |
[29:34] | – What? – Newark Airport. | -什么 -纽瓦克机场 |
[29:36] | Why? Where are you? | 怎么了 你们在哪里 |
[29:39] | JFK. | 肯尼迪机场 |
[30:10] | Don’t worry, you guys! | 别着急 |
[30:12] | We’re gonna get you out of there! | 会把你们救出来的 |
[30:15] | And we’re also gonna buy you tiny bird hearing aids. | 然后再给你们买小鸟用助听器 |
[30:24] | Okay. Here goes. | 好 来了 |
[30:32] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[30:35] | I need to say goodbye to the table first. | 我要先跟桌子告别 |
[30:40] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[30:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:47] | Table… | 桌子 |
[30:52] | …you have given us so many great times. | 你曾经给予我们太多的欢乐时光 |
[30:56] | And you guys, Jordan, Victor, Joel…. | 你们大伙 乔丹 维克多 还有约耳 |
[31:04] | All of you guys. What can I say? | 你们所有人 我得说 |
[31:07] | You guys make us look good. | 是你们让我俩更有形象 |
[31:16] | – You want to say anything? – I don’t know. | -你想说什么 -不知道 |
[31:20] | Except that, for one last time…. | 不过 最后一次 |
[31:25] | Good game… | 干得好… |
[31:32] | Good game. | 干得好 |
[31:37] | Okay. Here we go. | 好吧 来 动手 |
[31:47] | I can’t do it. | 我下不了手 |
[31:50] | Well, I can’t do it either. | 我也下不了手啊 |
[31:53] | Hey. Did you find them? | 找到没 |
[31:54] | Yeah. They’re stuck inside the table. | 在桌子里面呢 |
[31:56] | And we have to bust it open, but neither of us can do it. | 必须要撬开 不过我们俩都下不去手 |
[31:59] | Oh, well, sure. It’s got to be so hard. | 是啊 太难了 |
[32:04] | I’ll do it. Give me. | 我来吧 给我 |
[32:11] | Phoebe! | 菲比 |
[32:13] | No, no, no! | 不要啊 |
[32:17] | Wow, I’ve never gone this fast before. | 以前从没开这么快过 |
[32:20] | Phoebe, forget it, okay? | 菲比 算了吧 |
[32:21] | Newark is, like, an hour away. | 纽瓦克 一个小时才能到 |
[32:23] | There’s no way we’ll make it in time. | 根本赶不上 |
[32:25] | She’s got her cell. You could call her. | 她拿着手机呢 打电话 |
[32:27] | I am not doing this over the phone. | 我不要在电话上谈 |
[32:29] | You don’t have any other choice. | 你没其他办法了啊 |
[32:38] | – Hello? – Rachel. Oh, good. | -喂 -瑞秋 太好了 |
[32:40] | By the way, did you just get on the plane? | 对了 你是不是刚上飞机 |
[32:42] | – Yeah. – For what is worse, we would have caught her… | -是啊 -不管怎样提一句 如果机场没去错 |
[32:44] | …if we were at the right airport. | 我们已经追上她了 |
[32:49] | – Rachel, hang on. – No. No. No. | -瑞 等着 -不不不 |
[32:53] | Phoebe, is everything okay? | 菲比 你那边不要紧吧 |
[32:57] | Actually, no. No. You have to get off the plane. | 事实上 有点事情 你必须下飞机 |
[33:02] | – What? Why? – I have this feeling that… | -啊 为什么 -我有种感觉 |
[33:04] | …something’s wrong with it. | 飞机有问题 |
[33:06] | Something is wrong with the left phalange. | 左”弗兰基”有毛病 |
[33:12] | Oh, honey, I’m sure there’s nothing wrong with the plane. | 亲爱的 飞机肯定没问题的 |
[33:15] | Look, I have to go. | 马上要起飞了 |
[33:16] | I love you, and l will call you the minute I get to Paris. | 我爱你 一到巴黎就打电话 |
[33:23] | What was that? | 你刚才说什么 |
[33:24] | Oh, that was just my crazy friend. | 哦 我的疯朋友 |
[33:26] | She told me to get off the plane | 让我下飞机 |
[33:28] | because she had a “feeling” that there… | 因为她就是感觉到 |
[33:30] | …was something wrong with the left phalange. | 飞机左”弗兰基”有毛病 |
[33:34] | Okay. That doesn’t sound good. | 听起来可不妙吧 |
[33:37] | Oh, I wouldn’t worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[33:38] | She comes up with this stuff, | 她老是这样 |
[33:39] | and she’s almost never right. | 而且几乎从没对过 |
[33:41] | But she is sometimes. | 也就是说她也有对的时候 |
[33:43] | Well…. | 啊 |
[33:46] | What are you doing? | 你要干吗 |
[33:47] | I can’t take this plane now. | 这飞机我不能坐 |
[33:48] | Excuse me, sir. Where are you going? | 对不起先生 您去哪里 |
[33:50] | I have to get off this plane. | 我要下飞机 |
[33:52] | Her friend has a feeling | 她朋友感觉到 |
[33:54] | something’s wrong with the left phalange. | 飞机左”弗兰基”有毛病 |
[34:00] | Could I get some peanuts? | 请给我拿点花生好吗 |
[34:03] | What’s wrong with the plane? | 飞机怎么了 |
[34:04] | There’s nothing wrong. | 飞机一点异常都没有 |
[34:07] | The left phalange. | 左”弗兰基”有毛病了 |
[34:08] | There’s no “phalange.” | 根本就没有什么”弗兰基” |
[34:10] | Oh, my God. This plane doesn’t even have a phalange. | 天呐 这破飞机连”弗兰基”都没有 |
[34:14] | – I’m not flying on it. – Ma’am. Please sit down. | -我不飞了 -女士 请您坐好 |
[34:16] | What’s going on? | 出什么事情了 |
[34:17] | We’re getting off. There is no phalange! | 我们都下去 飞机上根本就没有”弗兰基” |
[34:24] | This is ridiculous. I– | 太荒谬了吧 我… |
[34:29] | Yeah, okay. | 啊随便吧 |
[34:40] | All right. My job here is done. | 好了 工作完成 |
[34:43] | That was impressive. | 你太强了 |
[34:47] | Yeah. You didn’t even use the tools for most of it. | 大部分连工具都没用就弄下来了 |
[34:51] | Yeah, they were just slowing me down. | 啊 工具太碍事了 |
[34:53] | All right. I gotta get back to the babies. | 好啦 我回去看孩子了 |
[34:56] | See you girls later. | 你们俩个丫头一会儿见 |
[35:02] | – Sorry about the table, man. – Yeah. | -真抱歉阿 桌子这样了 -嗯 |
[35:05] | You gonna buy a new one? | 要买新的吗 |
[35:08] | Probably not. No. | 也许不会了 |
[35:11] | I don’t know how much I’m gonna want to play | 你走后我估计 |
[35:12] | after you go. | 也不会怎么玩了 |
[35:17] | – At least we got these little guys out. – Yeah. | -至少这两个小家伙救出来了 -是啊 |
[35:20] | We were worried about you. | 我们还担心你们呢 |
[35:28] | I guess I better get used to things | 以后就多习惯有东西 |
[35:29] | crapping in my hand, huh? | 在我手里拉屎吧 |
[35:41] | I’m gonna miss these little guys. | 我会想你们的 小家伙 |
[35:43] | It was nice having birds around again. | 再养养鸟还真挺不错的 |
[35:47] | Hey, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[35:48] | Maybe we should keep them here with you. | 它们就交给你了 |
[35:51] | What? | 什么 |
[35:52] | Yeah. We got a lot going on right now. | 嗯 我们现在也忙得要死 |
[35:54] | And plus, here, they’d have their own room. | 而且这里也有它们的房间啊 |
[35:58] | I could get a goose! | 还可以再养只鹅 |
[36:02] | You know, I think you’re set with the poultry. | 我觉得家禽类这两只就够了 |
[36:08] | Thanks, man. You hear that, you guys? | 多谢了 听到没有 |
[36:10] | You’re gonna get to stay here. | 你们要留在这里啦 |
[36:12] | And it’s good… | 而且这样也挺好的 |
[36:15] | …you know, because…. | 因为 |
[36:18] | Because now you have a reason | 你就有理由 |
[36:19] | to come visit. | 多回来看看了 |
[36:23] | I think there may be another reason. | 其实还有另外一个理由 |
[36:34] | So…. | 那么… |
[36:38] | Awkward hug or lame cool-guy handshake? | 尴尬的拥抱呢 还是假酷男握手呢 |
[36:44] | Yeah, well, you know, | 啊 那好 |
[36:45] | lame cool-guy handshake. | 还是假酷男握手吧 |
[37:05] | Ma’am, I assure you, the plane is fine. | 女士 我想您保证 飞机没有问题 |
[37:08] | And you fixed the phalange? | “弗兰基”也修好啦 |
[37:12] | Yes. The phalange’s fixed. | 没错 修好了 |
[37:14] | As a matter of fact, | 而且 |
[37:14] | we’ve put a whole lot of extra phalanges onboard, | 还又带了许多备用的 |
[37:16] | just in case. | 以防万一 |
[37:24] | – Where is she? – I don’t see her. | -她在哪儿 -看不到 |
[37:25] | – Rachel! Rachel Green! – There she is! | -瑞秋 瑞秋·格林 -她在那里 |
[37:28] | Rachel! Rachel! | 瑞秋 瑞秋 |
[37:31] | Whoa, do you have a boarding pass? | 先生 您有登机牌吗 |
[37:33] | No. I just have to talk to someone. | 没有 我就是要找里面的一个人说句话 |
[37:34] | I’m sorry. You need a boarding pass. | 对不起 没有登机牌不能再往前走了 |
[37:37] | – No, no. But you don’t– – Rachel! | -不… 你不… -瑞秋 |
[37:43] | What? Oh, my God. | 怎么了 我的天啊 |
[37:44] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来这干嘛 |
[37:47] | Okay. You’re on. | 轮到你了 |
[37:48] | What? What, Ross? | 怎么了 怎么了罗斯 |
[37:50] | Okay, you’re scaring me. What’s going on? | 你吓到我了 出什么事了 |
[37:52] | – Okay. Thing is…. – Yeah. | -嗯 我想说的是… -什么 |
[37:56] | – Don’t go. – What? | -不要走 -什么 |
[37:58] | Please, please stay with me. | 留下来和我在一起 |
[38:00] | I am so in love with you. Please don’t go. | 我太爱你了 求求你不要走 |
[38:05] | – Oh, my God. – I know. I know. | -天呐 -我知道 我知道 |
[38:07] | I shouldn’t have waited till now to say it, | 不应该拖到现在才说的 |
[38:09] | but– That was stupid, okay? I’m sorry. | 我太笨了 对不起 |
[38:12] | But I’m telling you now. | 不过我现在和你说 |
[38:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:16] | Do not get on this plane. | 不要上飞机 |
[38:19] | Miss, are you boarding the plane? | 小姐 您是否要上飞机 |
[38:21] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 |
[38:24] | I know you love me. I know you do. | 我知道你爱我 我都知道 |
[38:28] | – Miss. – I…. | -小姐 -我… |
[38:30] | l…. I have to get on the plane. | 我要上飞机 |
[38:33] | – No, you don’t. – Yes, I do. | -不要 别上飞机 -我要上 |
[38:35] | – No, you don’t. I do. – They’re waiting for me, Ross. | -不要 别上飞机 -都等着我呢 罗斯 |
[38:37] | I can’t do this right now, | 我现在真的不能这么做 |
[38:38] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[38:41] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[38:43] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[39:01] | I really thought she’d stay. | 我本来以为她会留下的 |
[39:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[39:20] | Well, that’s it. | 那么 就这样了 |
[39:23] | Everything’s packed. | 好了 收拾完毕 |
[39:28] | This is weird. | 啊 感觉有点怪啊 |
[39:30] | I know. | 我明白 |
[39:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:33] | Does this mean there’s nothing to eat? | 也就是说没吃的了 |
[39:38] | I put three lasagnas in your freezer. | 我在你冰箱里面放了三盘意大利宽面条 |
[39:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:46] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[39:47] | Hey. Did you guys make it in time? | 怎样 赶上了吗 |
[39:49] | Yeah, yeah. | 赶上了 |
[39:50] | He talked to her, but she got on the plane anyway. | 他跟她说了 不过她最后还是上了飞机 |
[39:56] | Where’s Ross? | 罗斯呢 |
[39:57] | He went home. He didn’t want to see anybody. | 回家了 他谁也不想见 |
[40:17] | Ross. Hi, it’s me. | “罗斯 嗨 是我” |
[40:22] | I just got back on the plane, | “我刚回到飞机上” |
[40:24] | and I just feel awful. | “我现在感觉太难受了” |
[40:27] | That is so not how I wanted | “我绝不希望 |
[40:29] | things to end with us. | 我们之间这么就完了” |
[40:32] | It’s just that I wasn’t expecting | “只是我根本没料到 |
[40:35] | to see you. | 你会出现” |
[40:35] | And all of a sudden you’re there | “猛一下子你就来了 |
[40:37] | and saying these things. | 还说那些话” |
[40:40] | Now I’m just sitting here | “我现在坐在这里 |
[40:42] | and thinking… | 静静地想” |
[40:43] | …of all the stuff I should have said | “想我应该说 |
[40:45] | and I didn’t. | 却没有说出口的话” |
[40:47] | I mean, I didn’t even get to tell you | “我甚至都没跟你说 |
[40:49] | that I love you too. | 我也爱你” |
[40:52] | Because of course I do. I love you. | “因为当然我是爱你的 我爱你” |
[40:57] | I love you. | “我爱你” |
[41:00] | I love you. | “我爱你” |
[41:03] | What am I doing? I love you. | “我到底在干什么 我爱你 “ |
[41:09] | I’ve got to see you. | “我要见你 |
[41:11] | I’ve got to get off this plane. | 我要下飞机” |
[41:12] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[41:15] | Okay, excuse me. | “打扰一下” |
[41:16] | Miss, please sit down. | “小姐 请坐下” |
[41:17] | No, I’m sorry. I’m really sorry, | “真对不起 |
[41:20] | but I need to get off the plane. | 我要立刻下飞机 |
[41:21] | I need to tell someone that I love them. | 去告诉他我爱他” |
[41:22] | Miss, I can’t let you off. | “小姐 现在不能下飞机” |
[41:24] | Let her off the plane! | 让她下飞机 |
[41:28] | I am afraid you are gonna have to take a seat. | “请您务必坐好” |
[41:30] | Oh, please, Miss. You don’t understand. | “求求你了 你不明白 “ |
[41:32] | Try to understand! | 试着理解啊 |
[41:35] | Come on, miss, isn’t there any way | “小姐 |
[41:37] | that you can just let me off the—? | 有没有办法让我能下…” |
[41:39] | No! No! | 不要 |
[41:42] | Oh, my God. Did she get off the plane? | 我的天啊 到底下没下飞机 |
[41:44] | Did she get off the plane? | 到底下没下飞机 |
[41:48] | I got off the plane. | 我下飞机了 |
[42:01] | You got off the plane. | 你下飞机了 |
[42:15] | I do love you. | 我真的爱你 |
[42:17] | I love you too, | 我也爱你 |
[42:18] | and I am never letting you go again. | 再也不会让你走了 |
[42:20] | Okay. Because this is where I want to be. | 我也希望留在这里 |
[42:22] | No more messing around. | 再也不要浪费时间 |
[42:24] | I don’t want to mess this up again. | 我不想再搞砸了 |
[42:25] | Me neither. We’re done being stupid. | 我也不想 我们再也不要做蠢事了 |
[42:28] | Okay. It’s you and me, all right? This is it. | 只有你和我 好不好 只有你和我 |
[42:31] | This is it. Unless we’re on a break. | 就这样了 除非我们是在感情间歇期 |
[42:44] | Don’t make jokes now. | 现在就别开玩笑了 |
[43:07] | Okay, please be careful with that. | 请小心点 |
[43:08] | It was my grandmother’s. Be careful. | 这是我祖母的 请务必小心 |
[43:10] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[43:12] | If that falls off the truck, | 如果这玩意儿从卡车掉下去了 |
[43:13] | it wouldn’t be the worst thing. | 也没什么大不了的 |
[43:27] | I know. | 是啊 |
[43:29] | Seems smaller somehow. | 看起来好像小了一圈 |
[43:33] | Has it always been purple? | 一直都是紫色的 |
[43:39] | Look around, you guys. | 小家伙们 看看四周吧 |
[43:42] | This was your first home. | 这里是你们第一个家 |
[43:45] | And it was a happy place, | 一个幸福快乐的地方 |
[43:47] | filled with love and laughter. | 充满了爱与欢笑 |
[43:51] | But more important, | 更重要的是 |
[43:52] | because of rent control, it was a frigging steal. | 租金管制简直就是明抢啊 |
[44:00] | Hey, do you realize that, at one time or another, | 嗨 你们有没有意识到 |
[44:02] | we all lived in this apartment? | 我们每个人都在这里住过 |
[44:05] | Oh, yeah. That’s true. | 还真是 |
[44:07] | I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[44:11] | What about that summer during college | 你大学有一年暑假 |
[44:13] | that you lived with Grandma… | 过来和祖母住 |
[44:14] | …and you tried to make it as a dancer? | 然后你想靠跳舞来挣钱 |
[44:22] | Do you realize we almost made it 10 years | 你有没有意识到 |
[44:24] | without that coming up? | 这都十年前的骨灰了你还往出挖 |
[44:30] | Oh, honey, I forgot. | 亲爱的 我差点忘了 |
[44:31] | I promised Treeger that we’d leave our keys. | 我答应崔格把钥匙留下 |
[44:33] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[45:10] | – So I guess this is it. – Yeah. | -都结束了 -是啊 |
[45:14] | I guess so. | 应该是吧 |
[45:18] | This is harder than I thought it would be. | 比想象中的还要难啊 |
[45:21] | Oh, it’s gonna be okay. | 会好的 |
[45:26] | Come on. | 好了 |
[45:34] | Do you guys have to go to the new house now, | 你们俩是马上去新房子 |
[45:36] | or do you have some time? | 能挤出点时间来吗 |
[45:42] | We got some time. | 还有点时间 |
[45:43] | – Okay. Should we get some coffee? – Sure. | -去喝杯咖啡怎么样 -好啊 |
[45:49] | Where? | 去哪儿喝 |