时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Brooklyn New York | 布鲁克林 纽约 |
[00:20] | Can I get you some coffee? | 你要咖啡吗 |
[00:23] | Roast beef sandwich on a roll. | 来一份烤牛肉蔬菜卷 |
[00:25] | Meat raw as possible. | 肉越生越好 |
[00:27] | Room temperature water. | 一杯温水 |
[00:29] | -No ice. -Gotcha. | -不加冰 -记下了 |
[00:32] | -Do you have jalapenos? -I think he does. | -你们有辣青椒吗 -应该有的 |
[00:34] | 11 of those,please. | 要十一片 谢谢 |
[00:36] | On the side. | 放在边上 |
[00:37] | 11. You got it. | 十一片 知道了 |
[01:24] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[01:26] | That language,is that,like,Korean or something? | 那个语言 是韩语吗 |
[01:29] | No. | 不是 |
[01:32] | Good. I had asian studies at CUNY. | 还好 我在纽约城市大学学过亚洲文化 |
[01:35] | Thought I really missed something. | 我还以为我学的都丢掉了 |
[03:03] | Move. move now! Right now. | 快跑 快跑 |
[03:37] | It has arrived. | 它到了 |
[04:09] | Boston Massachusetts | 马萨诸塞州 波士顿 |
[04:16] | 150 grams of sucrose, | 一百五十克的蔗糖 |
[04:21] | Maintained at 70 degrees fahrenheit for 120 hours. | 保持在华氏七十度恒温一百二十小时 |
[04:29] | 30 milliliters at 80 degrees… | 八十度的三十毫升 |
[04:31] | What formula are you rattling off | 你凌晨三点 |
[04:33] | At 3:00 in the morning? | 在念什么方程式 |
[04:38] | The formula for root beer. | 麦根沙士的方程式[以黄樟油、冬青油为香料的无醇饮料] |
[04:40] | Root beer. | 麦根沙士 |
[04:42] | That’s what’s so important | 那是什么东西 这么重要 |
[04:44] | You couldn’t stop yourself from broadcasting. | 你要不停的念叨 |
[04:46] | I haven’t had it for ages. | 我好多年没喝了 |
[04:48] | I-i thought I might make some in the lab tomorrow. | 我想明天可以在实验室里面做一点 |
[04:56] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[04:57] | It occurs to me it might be easier | 我想我去 |
[04:59] | To sleep in the tub. | 浴盆里睡更舒服 |
[05:00] | A root beer float. Delicious. | 上面漂浮着麦根沙士 太美味了 |
[05:04] | Next time,would you please drain the tub? | 下次你可以把浴盆里的水放干净吗 |
[05:07] | Oh,yes. Indeed. | 哦 好吧 |
[05:14] | Federal Building | 联邦大楼 |
[05:20] | I know how to get there. | 我知道怎么来这 |
[05:22] | I need you to slow down. | 你不能进去 |
[05:23] | Her office is right up here. | 她的办公室就在那里 |
[05:24] | I’ve been there before. | 我来过的 |
[05:25] | Sir,you don’t have clearance to walk here unescorted. | 先生 你没有许可等级可以独自走进来 |
[05:27] | -Peter. -We need to talk. | -彼得 -我们得谈谈 |
[05:29] | Is that okay with you? | 你没问题吧 |
[05:31] | Do I have clearance to talk to her? | 我有许可等级跟她说话吗 |
[05:32] | It’s okay. I got it. | 没事的 我知道了 |
[05:35] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[05:37] | Where is your father? | 你父亲呢 |
[05:39] | Walter is at the hotel. | 沃尔特在酒店 |
[05:41] | But don’t worry,your agents are standing guard. | 不过不要担心 有你的探员在旁边保护 |
[05:42] | Not that it matters,’cause the man is unconscious. | 没有关系的 因为那个人神志不清的 |
[05:44] | He was awake till 5:00 in the morning, | 他早晨五点之前都是醒着的 |
[05:46] | Reciting the chemical compositions | 跟我背诵着他最喜欢 的饮料的 |
[05:47] | Of his favorite beverages to me. | 化学成分 |
[05:48] | That was right after he finished lecturing me | 就在他说教我 |
[05:50] | on how I’d squandered my above-average intellect | 如何挥霍着我高于常人的智商 |
[05:52] | And my substantial education, | 和渊博的学识之后 |
[05:54] | All while he was standing there naked. | 他一直是裸着身子站着说的 |
[05:56] | Because he prefers the brezze. | 因为他想要凉快点 |
[05:59] | Well,your living arrangements are temporary. | 你们的起居安排都只是暂时的 |
[06:01] | We’re finding you an apartment so that– | 我们正在给你们找一间公寓 这样 |
[06:03] | Olivia,don’t bother. | 奥利维亚 不用麻烦了 |
[06:04] | I wanted to help. I felt bad. | 我之前是想帮忙 不过我感觉不好 |
[06:06] | I still feel bad about what happened to you. | 我对你所发生的也感觉不好 |
[06:07] | But the truth is,you don’t need me here. | 不过事实上 你不需要我在这里了 |
[06:09] | -That isn’t the truth. -It is. | -不是这样的 -是的 |
[06:10] | Things are happening here. | 这里事情很多 |
[06:12] | Strange things that need investigating, | 需要调查的怪事也很多 |
[06:14] | That connect somehow to the insane work | 不过这些荒唐的工作 |
[06:16] | That walter was doing way back when, | 都是要沃尔特回来做的 |
[06:17] | But he’s the one with the answers. | 不过他才是知道答案的人 |
[06:19] | You need him. I’m just a babysitter. | 你需要他 我只是个保姆 |
[06:21] | Peter,you decipher what he says. | 彼得 你可以解读他的话 |
[06:23] | Things that other people can’t even follow. | 其他人根本听不懂 |
[06:25] | No,not any more. | 不是 不是的 |
[06:26] | Anybody can do that. | 谁都可以做 |
[06:28] | There’s nothing special about me. | 我没有什么特别的 |
[06:29] | You’re his son. | 你是他的儿子 |
[06:38] | That’s not the only thing. | 我还有个原因 |
[06:40] | I don’t do well staying in one place. | 老待在一个地方我不喜欢 |
[06:42] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[06:46] | This isn’t the job for me. | 这个不是我的工作 |
[06:48] | If you leave,so does he. | 如果你走了 他也会走的 |
[06:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:51] | You’re telling me that if the federal government wants | 你是在说如果联邦政府想要 |
[06:52] | To get walter bishop out of a mental institution, | 把沃尔特·贝肖普从精神病院带走 |
[06:54] | They can’t do that without the consent of his son? | 还必须要他儿子同意吗 |
[06:55] | It’s your father. | 他是你的父亲 |
[06:57] | He’s made it very clear that if you leave, | 他说得很清楚了 如果你走 |
[06:59] | He won’t cooperate with our investigations. | 他就不会配合调查 |
[07:04] | I don’t believe it. | 我才不信 |
[07:05] | He would rather go back to St. Claire’s | 他宁愿回到圣克莱尔精神病院 |
[07:07] | Than work here without you. | 也不愿没有你在这里工作 |
[07:09] | He said that more than once. | 他说过很多次了 |
[07:12] | Was he wearing clothes at the time? | 他当时穿着衣服吧 |
[07:42] | Good morning. Hello. | 早安 |
[07:44] | Hello. | 早 |
[07:46] | Morning. | 早 |
[07:50] | Yesterday,there was an explosion | 昨天在布鲁克林威廉堡的 |
[07:51] | at a construction site in williamsburg,brooklyn. | 一处建筑工地发生了爆炸 |
[07:54] | A crane collapsed. | 一台起重机坍塌了 |
[07:56] | Left three dead,two dozen injured. | 三死二十四伤 |
[07:59] | The public was told that it was a gas main explosion, | 对外宣称是煤气总管爆炸 |
[08:01] | Which,technically,is the truth. | 从技术上来说这个也是事实 |
[08:04] | It’s what caused the explosion I want you to see. | 我要你们看看爆炸的原因 |
[08:13] | We had it transported here late last night. | 昨天深夜我们把这个运来了 |
[08:15] | We’ve got NSA | 我们有国家安全局 |
[08:17] | And cdc gathering data. | 和中央疾病控制中心收集的数据 |
[08:18] | But Dr. Bishop, | 不过贝博士 |
[08:20] | I wanted you to see this as soon as possible. | 我想你尽快看看这个 |
[08:30] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[08:31] | It’s why you’re here. | 这就是要你来的原因 |
[08:32] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[08:33] | It just fell from the sky? | 从天而降的吗 |
[08:34] | It came from underground. | 来自地底下 |
[08:36] | The thing blasted through an unused subway tunnel | 这个东西爆炸的时候从一条废弃的地铁隧道 |
[08:38] | Into a gas main. | 进入到了煤气总管 |
[08:39] | Underground. | 地底下 |
[08:40] | Cameo rest right on the surface. | 出现在了地表 |
[08:42] | As if someone had carefully placed it there. | 似乎是有人小心地放在那里 |
[08:44] | Solid iridium. | 固体铱 |
[08:45] | We think so,yes. | 我们也觉得是 |
[08:46] | Subsonic vibrations? | 亚音速震动 |
[08:47] | At two megahertz,and then again at four. | 刚开始是两兆赫 然后是四兆赫 |
[08:49] | This thing is vibrating? | 这个东西在震动 |
[08:51] | Dr. bishop,do you have an idea what this may be? | 贝博士 你知道这可能是什么吗 |
[08:53] | An idea,yes. | 知道 哦 |
[08:56] | Do you feel like sharing? | 你想分享一下吗 |
[08:58] | No. It’s too early. | 不 还言之尚早 |
[09:00] | This isn’t the first time one of these has shown up. | 不是首次出现这样的东西 |
[09:02] | 1987. | 1987年 |
[09:04] | At quantico. | 在匡迪科 |
[09:05] | Colonel Jacobson was in charge of the investigation. | 雅各布逊上校在负责一项调查 |
[09:08] | Henry jacobson? | 亨利·雅各布逊 |
[09:09] | Spoke to him myself this morning. | 我今早跟他通话了 |
[09:11] | He’s expecting a visit. | 他说要来看一下 |
[09:13] | Said hs looking forward to seeing you again. | 还说很期待再次见到你 |
[09:20] | What do you wanna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[09:23] | What kind of man would take off on you | 什么样的人会专门来看你 |
[09:25] | The minute a can of magic space soup arrives? | 就是为了这罐魔力太空炸药 |
[09:27] | Who says it came from space? | 谁说这个是来自太空的 |
[09:28] | -It’s a joke,walter. -Oh. | -是个玩笑 沃尔特 -哦 |
[09:30] | Thank you for staying. | 谢谢你留下来 |
[09:32] | This is the last one,olivia. | 这是最后一次 奥利维亚 |
[09:34] | Then I’m gone. | 完了我就走 |
[09:43] | We need to get this back to the lab. | 我们得把这个带回实验室 |
[09:44] | We can’t risk transferring this | 我们不能冒险把它 |
[09:45] | To the university. | 运到大学里 |
[09:47] | We’d rather you stay… | 我们更希望你能 |
[09:48] | If you require my perspicacity such as it exists, | 如果你希望我能帮上忙 |
[09:51] | Then there are certain fundamental requirements, | 是需要一些必备条件的 |
[09:53] | Not the least of which is access to my equipment, | 至少我得用到我的仪器 |
[09:55] | My lab… | 在我实验室里 |
[10:01] | Roseville Virginia | 弗吉尼亚州 罗斯维尔市 |
[10:15] | I was hoping I’d have an excuse to see you again. | 我一直希望能有机会再见到你 |
[10:19] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[10:23] | it’s been more than a year | 她去世已经 |
[10:25] | Since she died. | 有一年了 |
[10:26] | It’s still difficult. | 我还是很难过 |
[10:27] | I suppose it always will be. | 可能以后也会一直这么难过 |
[10:31] | Jessica took care of the house. | 杰西卡照顾这个家 |
[10:33] | Hell,she took care of everything. | 天呐 什么事情她都照顾周到 |
[10:36] | I apologize for what has to be horrible coffee. | 不好意思我煮的咖啡很难喝 |
[10:40] | No,it’s delicious. | 不会 很香 |
[10:44] | I-I know you lost someone too. | 我知道你也失去过某个人 |
[10:49] | My condolences. | 节哀 |
[10:50] | It’s not easy losing a partner. | 失去搭档不好受 |
[10:51] | I know agent scott and you were close. | 我知道斯探员和你关系很好 |
[10:57] | What can you tell me about quantico? | 你能不能给我讲讲匡迪科 |
[10:59] | 1987? | 1987年 |
[11:18] | Master sergeant Stuart Malick. | 军士长斯图尔特·麦里克 |
[11:22] | He was at his post at the marine base | 6月22号那天晚上 |
[11:24] | On the night of June 22. | 他在海军基地值班 |
[11:25] | His job was to watch the motion sensors, | 他的工作是监视移动传感器 |
[11:28] | Perimeter security, | 保证边界安全 |
[11:29] | To ensure that there was no breach at the base. | 没有人闯入基地 |
[11:32] | Except on that night,the sensors went nuts. | 但是就在那天 传感器失灵了 |
[11:34] | What we found was this. | 我们找到了这个 |
[11:39] | Metallic cylinder,24 inches tall, | 金属瓶 高61厘米 |
[11:42] | 12 inches in diameter. | 直径30厘米 |
[11:44] | He assumed it fell from the sky. | 他认为这个东西是从天上掉下来的 |
[11:46] | That perhaps it was a piece of a satellite. | 可能是卫星上的部件 |
[11:48] | Except it wasn’t. | 其实不是 |
[11:49] | Stranger still,although it seemed to be | 这很罕见 虽然它像是 |
[11:52] | A solid pie of hard metal, | 实心的金属 |
[11:54] | It was vibrating. | 可它在震动 |
[11:56] | At two megahertz. | 两兆赫的频率 |
[11:58] | Then again at four. | 四兆赫时也出现了 |
[12:01] | There’s another? | 又出现了一个 |
[12:02] | Where is this one? | 这个东西在哪 |
[12:06] | Still at quantico? | 还在匡迪科么 |
[12:07] | I was called in to investigate. | 我被叫去调查 |
[12:08] | We determined it was transmitting something. | 我们认为它在传输信号 |
[12:11] | A signal that we couldn’t decode. | 不过我们没能解码 |
[12:13] | 48 hours after we found it, | 我们发现它48小时之后 |
[12:15] | There was an explosion unlike anything I’d ever seen. | 发生了我从未见过的爆炸 |
[12:18] | It went through the floor | 它穿过地面 |
[12:21] | To the basement below. | 到达地下室以下 |
[12:23] | It exploded down. | 它在地下爆炸 |
[12:27] | And was gone. | 然后就消失了 |
[12:29] | I’ll give you my files, whatever you need. | 我可以把我有的资料都给你 |
[12:32] | But this was a weird one, olivia. | 但这真是太诡异了 奥利维亚 |
[12:36] | And if it’s happening again, | 如果它又出现了 |
[12:37] | As a friend, | 作为朋友 |
[12:40] | I’d ask you to stay as far away from this thing as you can. | 我劝你尽量远离这个东西 |
[12:54] | And what exactly is this? | 这个到底是什么 |
[12:56] | In time, my dear. | 是时候了 亲爱的 |
[13:41] | Hello,sir,can I help you? | 先生 有什么事情吗 |
[13:49] | code red,code red. | 红色警报 |
[13:50] | We have a breach in sector eight. | 有人闯入第8区 |
[14:11] | You. | 你 |
[14:15] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 |
[14:38] | Agent dunham. | 德探员 |
[14:43] | Hello? | 喂? |
[14:46] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:48] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[14:52] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:55] | olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[14:56] | John? | 约翰 |
[15:04] | dispatch. | 总机 |
[15:05] | This is agent dunham. | 我是德探员 |
[15:10] | I need a call traced from my cell. | 我需要追踪我的手机 |
[15:14] | It just came in. | 我刚刚接到的一个电话 |
[15:16] | please hold. | 请稍等 |
[15:20] | We have no record of any calls in the last three hours. | 我们没有任何最近三个小时的通话纪录 |
[15:26] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[15:29] | Okay. thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[15:38] | Harvard University | 哈佛大学 |
[15:42] | The precision with which this object was constructed | 能造出这种东西的机器 |
[15:46] | Is inspiring. | 精确度极高 |
[15:47] | Down to the molecular bonds. | 精确到分子级 |
[15:49] | I sure hope that a gigantic metallic suppository | 我真希望这种巨型金属瓶 |
[15:52] | Is not the pinnacle of human achievement. | 不是人类成就的巅峰 |
[15:54] | What is it? | 这到底是什么 |
[15:59] | Let me ask you a question. | 我要问你个问题 |
[16:00] | If I tried reverse psychology, | 如果我利用你的逆反心理 |
[16:02] | Like,if I just said to you right now, | 比如说 我刚才这么问 |
[16:04] | “walter, don’t tell me what that is,” | “沃尔特 不要告诉我这是什么” |
[16:05] | Would that work? | 会不会管用 |
[16:06] | Many years ago, I worked on project thor. | 很多年前 我在做雷神计划 |
[16:10] | The department of defense wanted a subterranean torpedo, | 国防部想造一个地下鱼雷 |
[16:13] | A missile which could,in theory, | 这种导弹理论上 |
[16:15] | Be shot from anywhere in the world | 可以穿过地心 |
[16:17] | Through the earth’s core and hit its target on the other side. | 打到世界任何地方 |
[16:20] | I know for a fact that that is ridiculous. | 真是荒谬 |
[16:22] | Open your mind,son, | 思想开放点吧 儿子 |
[16:23] | Or someone may open it for you. | 不然有你苦头吃 |
[16:25] | Even that doesn’t make any sense. | 这没有任何道理啊 |
[16:27] | The cylinder could be any number of things, | 这个圆柱体是什么都有可能 |
[16:30] | None of which I am prepared to discuss. | 不过我没有任何把握 |
[16:31] | Great,well,I am glad I stuck around for this. | 好极了 真高兴我们没有任何头绪 |
[16:35] | I don’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[16:39] | What? | 怎么 |
[16:40] | Look. | 看 |
[16:42] | It’s one of the photos from jacobson’s file. | 这是雅各布森文件里的一张照片 |
[16:44] | Him. remember? | 是他 记得么 |
[16:47] | The bald guy. | 秃头 |
[16:49] | no,who is he? | 不记得 谁啊 |
[16:50] | That’s the point. | 这是问题关键 |
[16:52] | Olivia, you’re starting to sound like walter. | 奥利维亚 你说话越来越像沃尔特了 |
[16:54] | There are many things I’m not good at, | 很多事情我都不擅长 |
[16:56] | Too many, but one thing I can do, | 太多了 只有一件事我能做到 |
[16:58] | That I’ve always been able to do, | 我总是能做到 |
[17:00] | That game, concentration. | 就是精神高度集中 |
[17:02] | Memory. connecting things. | 记忆 找出事件的联系 |
[17:04] | Putting them together. | 把事情串在一起 |
[17:08] | See. | 看 |
[17:09] | Two weeks ago at the hospital. | 两周前在医院 |
[17:12] | That’s him. | 就是这个人 |
[17:19] | no way. | 不会吧 |
[17:33] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的 |
[17:38] | Still photograph from the crime scene at quantico,1987. | 还是1987年在匡迪科犯罪现场的照片 |
[17:43] | Look. | 看 |
[17:44] | He was there. look at this. | 他在那 看看这个 |
[17:46] | Less than two weeks ago at the hospital in quincy. | 两周前在昆西医院 |
[17:49] | It’s the same guy. | 还是这个人 |
[17:50] | And he looks the same. | 一点都没变 |
[17:51] | And he was there with us. | 他和我们都在那里 |
[17:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:57] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[18:04] | Excuse us, please. | 不好意思 |
[18:14] | it took us a year to spot him. | 我们用了一年时间认出他 |
[18:18] | You did it in three weeks. | 你三个星期就做到了 |
[18:28] | Who the hell is this guy? | 他到底是谁 |
[18:31] | That is one excellent question. | 是个好问题 |
[18:35] | You’ve run him through every database? | 你每个数据库都查了么 |
[18:38] | -Of course. -And there’s nothing on him? | -当然了 -没他任何信息? |
[18:39] | -Nothing at all? -No positive id. | -什么都没有么 -没有确切身份 |
[18:41] | We’ve recorded him at over three dozen scenes, | 我们在三十多个与计划相关的犯罪现场 |
[18:44] | All of which relate to the pattern. | 都发现了他 |
[18:45] | How? | 什么样 |
[18:48] | Why? what is he doing? | 为什么 他在做什么 |
[18:49] | What it looks like he’s doing. | 他看起来 |
[18:50] | He’s watching. Observing. | 他在观察 监控 |
[18:54] | Which is why we refer to him as the observer. | 因此我们称他为观察者 |
[18:56] | But what he wants and why he’s there, we don’t know. | 但他出现的目的和原因 尚不得知 |
[18:59] | And he was there the other day? | 他那天也在现场吗 |
[19:01] | In new york at the construction site? | 纽约的建筑工地 |
[19:06] | This is Broyles. | 我是布洛伊 |
[19:11] | When did it happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[19:14] | Okay,turn it on. | 好 开启 |
[19:21] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[19:22] | It’s called sound. | 那叫声音 |
[19:25] | I know that,thank you. What’s the point? | 我知道 谢谢 有什么意义 |
[19:27] | I need to compare the numbers,confirm my suspicions. | 我要跟数字做比较 证实我的猜测 |
[19:29] | Compare them to what? | 比较得出什么 |
[19:30] | Suspicions of what? | 猜测是什么 |
[19:32] | Astrid Farnsworth. | 阿斯特丽德·方 |
[19:33] | I’ll explain later. | 我以后会解释 |
[19:35] | No,I want you to explain right now. | 不行 我要你现在就解释 |
[19:36] | I want to know what the hell this tin can is. | 我要知道这金属瓶到底是什么 |
[19:38] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[19:39] | It’s Olivia. | 奥利维亚的电话 |
[19:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:46] | There’s been an attack,Peter. | 发生了一起袭击 彼得 |
[19:47] | The team at the warehouse is dead. | 仓库里的小组人员都死了 |
[19:49] | What? Who did it? | 什么 谁干的 |
[19:51] | I don’t know,but we’re moving that thing to a secure facility. | 我不知道 我们要把那个东西转移到安全基地 |
[19:53] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过来 |
[19:54] | Got it. | 明白 |
[19:55] | Walter,whatever the hell that thing is, | 沃尔特 不管这是什么鬼东西 |
[19:57] | You should have never brought it here. | 你不应该把它带过来 |
[20:00] | Why do you say this? | 你怎么这么说 |
[20:02] | Has someone come for it? | 有人冲这个来了吗 |
[20:03] | Why would you ask that? | 你为什么这样问 |
[20:04] | -Have they? -Yes. | -是不是 -没错 |
[20:08] | Then we need to keep this safe. | 那我们得确保它的安全 |
[20:11] | We need something– something very important. | 我们需要一些非常重要的东西 |
[20:13] | -What? -Aluminum foil. | -什么 -铝箔 |
[20:15] | -Why? -Trust me. | -为什么 -相信我 |
[20:17] | -No,thank you. -Damn it! | -不 拜托 -混蛋 |
[20:19] | Must you always be such a smart ass? | 你怎么总是这么自以为是 |
[20:22] | I need the aluminum foil right now | 我现在就要铝箔 |
[20:25] | to shield the frequencies of the cylinder. | 屏蔽金属瓶的波段 |
[20:28] | Your life depends on it. | 它关乎你的性命 |
[20:30] | All our lives depend on it. | 关系到我们大家的死活 |
[20:31] | Go now. | 马上去 |
[20:35] | I’m gonna go get you your aluminum foil, | 我去给你拿铝箔 |
[20:38] | And then when I get back,you’re gonna tell me | 我回来后 你就得告诉我 |
[20:39] | What the hell it is you think that thing does. | 这鬼东西干什么用的 |
[20:41] | while you’re out, | 去的路上 |
[20:43] | if you see a chance to get me a root beer float, | 要是能给我带杯浮冰沙士 |
[20:46] | That would be wonderful. | 就再好不过了 |
[20:49] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽量 |
[20:53] | Would you be a lamb and get me that syringe? | 你能帮我拿那个注射器吗 |
[20:58] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:23] | I got the tin foil! | 我拿到铝箔了 |
[21:29] | Astrid! | 阿斯特丽德 |
[21:33] | Astrid!Are you okay? | 阿斯特丽德 你没事吧 |
[21:35] | Astrid,look at me,Astrid. | 阿斯特丽德 看着我 |
[21:37] | Hey,focus,focus for a second. | 集中精神 清醒一下 |
[21:39] | Where is Walter? | 沃尔特去哪了 |
[21:53] | Someone came to you. | 有人来找过你 |
[21:55] | Think about her. | 回想一下她 |
[22:01] | I know you were there. | 我知道你在场 |
[22:02] | The last time. | 上次 |
[22:06] | And she’s come to you now. | 她现在在找你 |
[22:07] | Think about that woman. | 想一下那个女人 |
[22:10] | Don’t play with me. | 少跟我耍花样 |
[22:22] | Now you tell me now, | 现在 告诉我 |
[22:23] | Or I’ll do that again. | 否则我就再给你一下 |
[22:25] | Think. | 快想 |
[22:33] | See? that was easy. | 看 就这么简单 |
[22:52] | Bless you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:03] | I haven’t had a root beer float | 我已经17年没喝 |
[23:05] | In 17 years. | 浮冰沙士了 |
[23:11] | And? How is it? | 然后呢 感觉如何 |
[23:13] | Heavenly. | 宛若天堂 |
[23:17] | And earthly at the same time. | 但也很一般 |
[23:19] | Quite the connoisseur. | 很懂得鉴赏 |
[23:22] | Do you want some? | 你要不要尝尝 |
[23:25] | No,thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[23:28] | I wouldn’t taste much anyway. | 反正我也尝不出什么味道 |
[23:34] | 17 years. | 17年 |
[23:36] | That’s a long time to go without something you love. | 没法做喜欢的事 一定很漫长 |
[23:39] | Where I’ve been,you lose track of time. | 我呆的那个地方会让人失去时间感 |
[23:43] | So much now to make up for. | 现在有太多要弥补 |
[23:46] | Thank you for hiding the beacon. | 谢谢你把信标藏起来 |
[23:49] | I can’t touch it myself. | 我不能碰它 |
[23:52] | I know you have questions. | 我知道你有很多疑问 |
[23:54] | Soon you’ll have answers. | 很快 你就能知道答案 |
[23:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:03] | Dr. Walter Bishop, | 沃尔特·贝肖普博士 |
[24:05] | -I’m forwarding his photo right now. -I want surveillance posted | -我正在发他的照片 -我要他居所外 |
[24:07] | Outside his last known residence. | 的监视录像 |
[24:09] | this is getting annoying. | 实在是越来越烦人 |
[24:10] | Please do not stand there and tell me | 请不要站在那跟我说 |
[24:11] | That you have no idea where your father | 你不知道你父亲在哪 |
[24:12] | You’re assuming I have any understanding of how | 你是在假设 我知道那男的 |
[24:13] | That man’s addled brain works. | 烂脑子的想法 |
[24:15] | You gave us the impression that you could handle him. | 你给我们的印象是你能控制他 |
[24:17] | Hey,let’s get something straight. | 我们讲清楚 |
[24:18] | I didn’t promise you anything. | 我没有对你承诺任何东西 |
[24:19] | I warned you from the word go. | 我警告你注意自己的措辞 |
[24:24] | Agent Dunham. | 德探员 |
[24:26] | Thank god. Where? | 谢天谢地 在哪 |
[24:27] | We’ll be right there. | 我们马上到 |
[24:29] | Walter just got picked up,walking the median of I-95. | 找到沃尔特了 在95号州际公路上漫步 |
[24:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:51] | If it’s possible, | 可以的话 |
[24:52] | I would very much like my own clothes back. | 我很想要回我的衣服 |
[24:55] | Let me explain how this works to you,Walter. | 我跟你解释下情况 沃尔特 |
[24:57] | You can’t inject a federal officer with sedatives, | 你不能给联邦官员注射镇静剂 |
[24:59] | Steal government property, | 盗取政府资产 |
[25:00] | And then escape from protective custody, | 然后逃离保护性拘留 |
[25:02] | And then ask to be not treated like a criminal. | 还想要求不被当成罪犯对待 |
[25:04] | Have you never taken anything that didn’t belong to you | 你要是知道这么做是对的 |
[25:07] | Because you knew it was the right thing to do? | 你也会拿走不属于自己的东西 |
[25:08] | This isn’t about me. | 这与我无关 |
[25:10] | Maybe it is,Peter. | 也许有关 彼得 |
[25:12] | You took the cylinder. | 你拿走了金属瓶 |
[25:14] | Do you remember that? | 还记得吗 |
[25:15] | Yes,of course. | 当然记得 |
[25:17] | What would you like to know about it? | 你想知道什么 |
[25:19] | -Where is it? -I can’t tell you that. | -它在哪 -我不能告诉你 |
[25:21] | But I can tell you that someone is coming | 但我能告诉你 有人正在 |
[25:24] | To seek the cylier. | 找金属瓶 |
[25:25] | Thus,I had to hide it. | 因此 我必须把它藏起来 |
[25:28] | And I don’t recall where or from whom. | 但我不知道藏在哪 谁在找它 |
[25:31] | we need you to remember. | 我们需要你回忆 |
[25:33] | It may be dangerous, | 它可能很危险 |
[25:34] | And we need to help keep people safe. | 我们得帮忙保护人民 |
[25:37] | Tell me what it is. | 告诉我它是什么 |
[25:39] | If I–if I attempted to explain it, | 我要是给你们解释 |
[25:41] | You–you might think me mad. | 你们会觉得我是疯子 |
[25:43] | Don’t worry. There’s no chance of that happening. | 别担心 不可能的 |
[25:45] | I believe there are only | 我确信 |
[25:47] | Another four hours in which I must keep the cylinder | 我要保护金属瓶 4小时 |
[25:51] | From those who are trying to get it, | 不被那些人夺走 |
[25:53] | A theory I have discussed | 我和一个朋友已 |
[25:55] | With my friend,who agrees with me. | 讨论出一个想法 他也同意 |
[25:57] | Your friend? | 你的朋友 |
[25:58] | Um,he’s a tall fellow,right? | 他个子挺高 对吧 |
[26:00] | Pink,big fuzzy ears. | 有粉色大绒毛耳朵 |
[26:01] | No,he’s a man. | 不对 他是男的 |
[26:03] | Quite nice. | 人很好 |
[26:05] | Albeit extremely bald. | 尽管是个秃子 |
[26:08] | No eyebrows either. | 也没有眉毛 |
[26:11] | It’s disturbing,but you get accustomed to it. | 有点怪 不过慢慢会习惯的 |
[26:17] | You talked to him? | 你和他谈过吗 |
[26:18] | Do you really think it’s a good idea to feed | 你真认为在这点上 |
[26:19] | into his delusions at this point? | 满足他的幻想好吗 |
[26:20] | Walter, who is he? | 沃尔特 他是谁 |
[26:21] | Where can we find him? | 哪里可以找到他 |
[26:23] | Oh, you won’t be able to find him. | 你们找不到他的 |
[26:24] | Of course not, ’cause he’s in the seventh dimension. | 当然不行了 因为他在七维空间里 |
[26:26] | He’s shy. | 他比较害羞 |
[26:27] | Though he wouldn’t be any use to you. | 而且你们找到他了也没用 |
[26:30] | He just observes. | 他只是位观察者 |
[26:32] | Walter, you haven’t talked to this man. | 沃尔特 你根本没和这男人说过话 |
[26:34] | You’ve seen him in Olivia’s photographs, | 你在奥利维亚的照片里看到过他 |
[26:36] | So cut out the gibberish | 所以 别废话了 |
[26:37] | And just tell us where the cylinder is. | 就告诉我们那个金属瓶在哪里 |
[26:40] | Must you always be so small-minded? | 你一定要这么眼光短浅吗 |
[26:46] | Damn it, don’t be like her. | 妈的 能不能别那么像她 |
[26:47] | Like your mother. | 像你妈妈 |
[26:48] | Questioning my judgment. | 质疑我的判断 |
[26:51] | I am not a child. | 我又不是个孩子 |
[26:53] | I will not be babied. | 别像对小孩儿那样对我 |
[27:08] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你的提醒 |
[27:11] | That’s exactly what I needed. | 我需要的就是这个 |
[27:13] | Guilt relieved. | 如释重负 |
[27:15] | Olivia, I am very sorry, | 奥利维亚 对不起 |
[27:17] | but I think you’ll understand | 但我认为你应该明白的 |
[27:19] | why I don’t want to hang around any longer. | 为什么我不想再呆在这儿 |
[27:28] | I upset him, didn’t I? | 我是不是让他难过了 |
[27:47] | Where are we? | 进展怎样 |
[27:48] | I couldn’t tell you. | 我没法告诉你 |
[27:49] | Walter’s hiding something. | 沃尔特在隐瞒什么 |
[27:50] | He’s being as cryptic as ever. | 他神秘兮兮的 |
[27:52] | He says he had to keep the cylinder safe. | 他声称要保证金属瓶的安全 |
[27:54] | That someone is looking for it. | 还说有人想找到这东西 |
[27:56] | Welcome to the joys of Walter Bishop. | 欢迎来到沃尔特·贝肖普的世界 |
[27:58] | Where did he take it? | 他把那东西弄哪儿了 |
[28:00] | You’ll have to ask Walter. He won’t tell me. | 你得问沃尔特 他不肯告诉我 |
[28:03] | Apparently, he had a meeting with a man | 显然 他和一个男人见过面了 |
[28:05] | matching the description of our friend. | 而那男人很像我们老朋友 |
[28:07] | The bald guy. | 那个光头 |
[28:09] | Well, I know a lot of bald guys. | 我认识很多光头 |
[28:11] | The observer. | 观察者 |
[28:14] | Are you saying Walter’s saying he knows him? | 你是说 沃尔特认识他 |
[28:16] | I’m saying he’s not cooperating. | 我是说他不肯合作 |
[28:18] | I’m saying I’m confused. | 我被搞糊涂了 |
[28:36] | Hey, man. | 嘿 伙计 |
[28:37] | Thanks for calling me back so fast. | 谢谢这么快回复 |
[28:40] | Look, don’t start with me right now, okay? | 现在别跟我大惊小怪的好不好 |
[28:43] | Well, guess what, I’m calling this time | 你猜怎么回事儿 这次 |
[28:45] | to ask for a favor too. | 我也想请你帮个忙 |
[28:49] | Nah, I need some work. | 我需要帮忙 |
[28:51] | Well, I don’t really care. | 这我不在乎 |
[28:54] | As long as it puts some money in my pocket. | 只要能赚到钱 |
[28:59] | Anywhere but Boston. | 除了波士顿哪儿都行 |
[29:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:22] | Agent Dunham? | 德探员 |
[29:23] | Agent Farnsworth is on the phone. | 方探员来电话 |
[29:28] | I don’t know. About an hour ago? | 我不知道 大概1小时前吧 |
[29:31] | When he left, he was pretty upset with Walter. | 他走的时候和沃尔特闹得很不开心 |
[29:33] | Maybe he just finally left. | 可能他就是走了 |
[29:35] | No, there was a struggle here. | 不对 现场有争斗的痕迹 |
[29:38] | I’ll check it out. Thanks, Astrid. | 我会查一下的 谢谢 阿斯特丽德 |
[29:43] | Call Harvard campus security. | 给哈佛校园保安打个电话 |
[29:45] | There’s a closed-circuit camera outside countway library | 图书馆外有全闭路录像 |
[29:48] | aimed at the kresge building. | 拍摄的就是克雷斯吉大楼 |
[29:49] | I need footage going back two hours. | 我要两小时前的录像 |
[29:57] | You don’t work for big eddie, do you? | 你不是埃·胖子的手下吧 |
[30:00] | Look, I think you got the wrong guy. | 我想你是抓错人了 |
[30:06] | What I’m saying is… | 我想说的是 |
[30:08] | Whatever it is you want, I don’t think | 不管你要的是什么 |
[30:10] | I’m gonna be able to give it to you. | 我可不觉得我给得了你 |
[30:22] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[30:42] | You have something I need. | 你有我想要的东西 |
[30:44] | Tell me where it is. | 告诉我在哪儿 |
[30:45] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[30:47] | I’m going to ask you some questions. | 我要问你几个问题 |
[30:50] | Please answer honestly. | 必须如实回答 |
[30:51] | What’s the most pain you’ve ever felt in your life? | 你一生中最痛苦的事是什么 |
[31:00] | This was taken outside your lab. | 这张照片是在你实验室外拍到的 |
[31:02] | Have you ever seen this man before? | 你以前有没有见过这个男人 |
[31:05] | I don’t believe so, no. | 我想没见过 没有 |
[31:06] | Something’s happened, yes? | 是不是发生了什么事 |
[31:08] | Something unfortunate. What is it? | 什么不好的事 到底是什么 |
[31:10] | I believe this man may have abducted Peter. | 我们相信 这个男人绑架了彼得 |
[31:13] | That’s not– no. | 那不是 不 |
[31:16] | Peter will lead him to it. | 彼得会带他找到那东西的 |
[31:18] | To what? The cylinder? | 找到什么 金属瓶 |
[31:19] | -Yes. -How? | -是的 -怎么会 |
[31:20] | Did you tell him where you put it? | 你告诉他你放哪儿了 |
[31:22] | No, of course not. | 不 当然没有 |
[31:24] | I don’t need to. | 我根本没必要这么做 |
[31:28] | You and your colleagues had the cylinder last. | 你和你的同事是最后拿到金属瓶的 |
[31:30] | Where is it now? | 它现在在什么地方 |
[31:31] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[31:33] | And even if I did, | 即使我知道 |
[31:35] | You’re the last person I would tell. | 我也绝不会告诉你 |
[31:42] | But you just did tell me. | 但是你刚刚已经告诉我 |
[31:43] | Your father hide it. | 你父亲把它藏起来了 |
[31:45] | But you don’t know where. | 但你不知道在哪里 |
[31:47] | And yes, to answer your question, | 是的 我来回答你的问题 |
[31:49] | when this is over, I just might kill you. | 这件事儿结束后 我也许会毙了你 |
[31:52] | It depends on a few things. | 要看你表现了 |
[31:56] | When was the last time your father kissed you? | 你父亲最后一次亲吻你是什么时候 |
[31:57] | I think that’s your lamest question yet. | 我想这是你问得最傻的问题 |
[32:05] | Think about your father. | 想想你的父亲 |
[32:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:13] | Now think about a time | 再想想以前的那段时光 |
[32:14] | before he was sent away to the institution. | 在他被送去那个机构前 |
[32:17] | A happy time, a time when you still believed | 那段快乐的时光 一段你还相信 |
[32:18] | that your father loved you. | 你父亲还爱着你的时光 |
[32:34] | Beside his car in your old house, | 除了老房子里的那辆车 |
[32:35] | does your father have any other hiding places? | 你父亲还有什么藏东西的地方 |
[32:37] | Answer the question. | 回答 |
[32:39] | Does your father ha– | 你父亲有没有 |
[32:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:53] | You just told me where the cylinder is. | 你告诉了我金属瓶在哪儿 |
[33:12] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[33:48] | Shame you never met him. | 你没见过他真遗憾 |
[33:59] | Come on. | 快 |
[34:07] | Dig. | 挖 |
[34:11] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[34:53] | Hey, Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[34:54] | Over here. | 在这边 |
[35:02] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:03] | Yeah. He went that way. Go. | 还好 他往那儿走了 快去 |
[35:05] | He’s got a gun. | 他有枪 |
[36:54] | Departure on schedule. | 按计划启程 |
[37:00] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[37:05] | What is the cylinder? | 那金属瓶是干嘛的 |
[37:09] | You know what it is, don’t you? | 你知道是不是 |
[37:10] | Why is it here? | 它为什么会在这儿 |
[37:12] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[37:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:19] | Apples, bananas, rhinoceros. | 苹果 香蕉 犀牛 |
[37:24] | I want to hold your hand. | 我想拉住你的手 |
[37:25] | Lucy in the sky with diamonds. | 天空中的露西 戴着钻石[一首歌名] |
[37:27] | Do you really know my father? | 你真的认识我父亲吗 |
[37:29] | Did you talk to him this afternoon? | 今天下午你是不是和他谈过话 |
[37:32] | Are you his friend? | 你是不是他的朋友 |
[38:46] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[38:48] | -Is he all right? -He’s fine. | -他还好吗 -他很好 |
[38:50] | He has a mild concussion, but he’s gonna be fine. | 他有轻微的脑震荡 不过会好的 |
[38:53] | Thank you. That’s wonderful news. | 谢谢 真是个好消息 |
[38:57] | Come on. I’m gonna take you back to your hotel. | 来吧 我要带你回你的酒店 |
[38:59] | If you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[39:01] | There’s something I’d like to do first. | 我有件事想先做 |
[39:18] | What I did to you was very untrustworthy of me. | 我对你做的事背叛了你的信任 |
[39:23] | I never intended to harm you. | 我并不是想伤害你 |
[39:28] | I was simply doing what was necessary | 我会那么做只是想 |
[39:32] | to protect us all. | 保护我们大家 |
[39:38] | If it would help you feel a sense of retribution, | 如果能让你感觉好点 |
[39:42] | I would tell you to inject me too. | 你也可以扎我一针 |
[39:49] | But I’d most likely enjoy it. | 我不会拒绝的 |
[40:12] | Hi,peter bishop,he was brought in about an hour ago. | 彼得·贝肖普在哪儿 一小时前被送来的 |
[40:16] | Excuse me. | 稍等 |
[40:23] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[40:27] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[40:29] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[40:34] | So did we recover the cylinder? | 找到金属瓶了吗 |
[40:37] | We dug out the hole,but there’s no sign of it. | 挖过那个洞了 没找到 |
[40:41] | As soon as the sun comes up, | 太阳一出来 |
[40:42] | We’ll bring in an excavator, | 我们就找挖土机来挖 |
[40:44] | But somehow,I don’t have an expectation we’ll find it. | 不过 我对找到它不抱希望 |
[40:45] | So it just disappeared. | 那就是说它消失了 |
[40:47] | We i.d.’d the shooter. | 凶手的身份已经确认了 |
[40:50] | John mosley. | 叫约翰·莫斯利 |
[40:51] | Wanted for a double homicide in seattle last month. | 上个月在西雅图做了两起杀人案 正在通缉 |
[40:54] | A few drug-related felonies before that. | 之前还犯过牵涉毒品交易的重罪 |
[40:56] | Seattle. | 西雅图 |
[40:57] | Came a long way to try and get that thing. | 千里迢迢来找这个东西 |
[41:00] | Another in a long line of questions. | 是有很多悬而未决的问题 |
[41:09] | I should get back. | 我得回去了 |
[41:12] | As you can imagine,there are | 和你想的那样 |
[41:13] | Some interagency fires to quash. | 一些内部争斗被制止 |
[41:15] | Nsa considered that device their personal property. | 安全局认为那个设备是私人财产 |
[41:17] | They’re looking for an explanation. | 他们正找理由解释 |
[41:22] | So I’ll see you tomorrow? | 那明天见 |
[41:24] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[41:42] | You ready to get out of here? | 做好离开这的准备了吗 |
[41:50] | Something happened out there tonight,olivia. | 晚上真的发生了什么 奥利维亚 |
[41:52] | The pattern that broyles refers to, | 我一直以为布洛伊 |
[41:56] | I always thought it was nonsense. | 是在胡说八道 |
[41:58] | Inexplicable things happen every single day. | 每天都会发生些难以解释的事 |
[42:00] | It does not mean that there’s any deeper significance. | 这并不能说明有什么更深层的含义 |
[42:03] | I know this is gonna sound insane. | 我知道这个会让你觉得我疯了 |
[42:06] | Yeah,I know it sounds insane, | 听起来是很疯狂 |
[42:07] | But that man out there in the woods, | 但是在树林里的那个男人 |
[42:08] | He knew me. | 认识我 |
[42:10] | And I don’t know how,but he was inside my head. | 不知道是怎么了 他就像在我的脑袋里 |
[42:11] | He knew what I was going to say before I said it. | 话还没说出口他就知道了 |
[42:13] | The man I shot? | 那个被我击中的男人 |
[42:14] | No,the other guy,the bald guy. | 不是 另外一个 秃顶的家伙 |
[42:17] | From your photos. mr. no brows? | 在你照片里 没眉毛的那个 |
[42:20] | Peter,I didn’t see anyone. | 彼得 我没看到别人 |
[42:21] | You know me well enough now to know that these are | 你很了解我 |
[42:23] | The last words I would ever expect to to be saying, | 我只想说 |
[42:25] | But what if walter is right? | 要是沃尔特是对的呢 |
[42:27] | What if this is just the beginning? | 如果这仅仅是个开始呢 |
[42:30] | Listen,you took a pretty bad blow to the head. | 听着 你头部那一拳很重 |
[42:33] | You think I did this to myself? | 你是说我自己瞎编的 |
[42:34] | No,I just– | 不 我只是 |
[42:36] | I was wrong to– to demand that you stay here. | 要你留在着是我的错 |
[42:40] | Walter is not your respoibility. | 沃尔特不是你的责任 |
[42:42] | As you’ve always said, | 就像你说的 |
[42:43] | This was just supposed to be temporary. | 这应该只是暂时的 |
[42:45] | You have your life. | 你有你的生活 |
[42:46] | Olivia,did you hear what I just said? | 奥利维亚 你听到我说什么了吗 |
[42:48] | I mean,I’m a fairly open-minded guy, | 我的意思是 我本身思想开放 |
[42:51] | But there are things happening here | 可是这儿发生的一些事 |
[42:52] | That I can’t even begin to explain. | 我都无法解释 |
[42:55] | And I am not going anywhere until I can. | 这解决之前我哪儿都不会去 |
[43:02] | In that case,you might want this. | 既然如此 你可能用得着这个 |
[43:05] | Your credentials have been approved. | 你的证件已经通过审核 |
[43:09] | Civilian consultant | 国土安全部 |
[43:11] | To the department of homeland security. | 公民顾问 |
[43:18] | Does this mean I don’t need an escort | 那就是说我进联邦大厦 |
[43:19] | To come into the federal building anymore? | 就不会被拦了 |
[43:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[43:25] | Will it get me out of speeding tickets? | 超速罚单也不要紧了 |
[43:29] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[43:37] | So let me tell you about my day,walter. | 沃尔特 跟你说说我今天是怎么过的 |
[43:40] | I was abducted,tortured, | 被人绑架 严刑拷打 |
[43:43] | Had two wires shoved up my nose | 两条电线插进我的鼻孔 |
[43:45] | That were connected to a machine I’ve never seen before. | 电线跟一台我从未见过的机器相连 |
[43:48] | But maybe the strangest part of the day | 不过今天发生的最怪异的事 |
[43:50] | Is that somehow,without talking, | 是我不用说话 |
[43:52] | I was able to answer a question | 就能回答一个 |
[43:54] | That I didn’t have the answer to. | 我不知道答案的问题 |
[43:56] | Where I buried the capsule? | 我把金属瓶埋哪儿了 |
[44:01] | How did I know that,walter? | 我怎么可能知道 沃尔特 |
[44:05] | I didn’t know that. | 我根本不知道 |
[44:07] | i didn’t know where the cylinder is buried | 我不知道金属瓶被埋在哪儿 |
[44:09] | You know it,son,because I know it. | 儿子 我知道 所以你知道 |
[44:11] | No,I didn’t know because you didn’t tell me. | 不 我不知道 你又没告诉过我 |
[44:16] | I didn’t heve to. | 没必要告诉你 |
[44:19] | You must adjust the way you consider communications, | 你得调整你所谓的交流 |
[44:24] | Ideas. | 思想方式 |
[44:26] | Ideas can be absorbed through osmosis. | 思想是可以通过渗透 |
[44:31] | Through proximity. | 通过近距离接触得到的 |
[44:38] | Do you remember the night | 还记得 |
[44:41] | Of the accident when you were young? | 你小时候发生的那个事故吗 |
[44:43] | – I was driving– – of course,I remember. | -我当时开着车 -当然记得 |
[44:45] | Your mother was at home. | 你母亲在家 |
[44:46] | Of course,I remember. thanksgiving dinner. | 是的 我记得 要回去吃感恩节大餐 |
[44:48] | She was anxious for us to get there, | 她焦虑地等待着我们回去 |
[44:49] | Join everyone. | 和大伙一起 |
[44:53] | When the car went off the road, | 当车离开主路时 |
[44:55] | The ice was so thick that it held the vehicle | 冰太厚 卡住了车 |
[44:58] | For what must have been two minutes. | 大概有2分钟 |
[45:00] | What does this have to do with what happened today? | 这些跟今天发生的事有什么关系 |
[45:02] | I regained consciousness, | 等我恢复意识 |
[45:04] | I saw your body… | 就看到了你严重扭曲的 |
[45:07] | Contorted horribly, | 身体 |
[45:08] | And I reached for you. | 然后我想靠近你 |
[45:10] | But the ice broke. | 结果冰碎了 |
[45:12] | And we sank into that dark water. | 我们掉进了漆黑的水里 |
[45:16] | And then you swam to shore and saved us both. | 之后你救了我 游到岸边 |
[45:18] | I know. | 这些我都知道 |
[45:19] | No. | 不 |
[45:21] | I was unable to control my limbs | 我在冰冷的水里 |
[45:25] | In that icy water. | 四肢没有反应 |
[45:26] | It wouldn’t respond. | 无法控制 |
[45:27] | I was incapable of saving you. | 我没有能力救你 |
[45:31] | Or myself. | 或是我自己 |
[45:35] | We were dead,peter,you and i. | 我们都死了 彼得 我和你 |
[45:38] | Until someone grabbed me. | 直到有人抓住了我 |
[45:41] | And we were going up. | 我们不断上浮 |
[45:43] | We were saved,both of us, | 然后都得救了 |
[45:45] | By a man that I had never met. | 被一个我没见过的人救了 |
[45:49] | A man that shouldn’t have been there at all. | 一个不应该出现在那的人 |
[45:52] | He pulled us to the shore. | 他把我们拖到岸边 |
[45:56] | I remembered that he was bald, | 记得他是秃顶 |
[45:59] | That he had no eyebrows. | 没有眉毛 |
[46:02] | And as he set us down in the snow, | 他把我们放在雪地里 |
[46:05] | I recalled his stare, | 我记得他的眼神 |
[46:08] | Standing there in his suit soaking wet, | 湿漉漉地站在那里 |
[46:11] | Seemingly indifferent to the cold. | 似乎不在乎有多冷 |
[46:17] | It was as if he knew my thoughts before I did. | 好像他知道我想什么 |
[46:24] | As if he were side my head. | 就像在我脑袋里 |
[46:26] | Without speaking,he made it clear | 未开口 他就让我感受到 |
[46:31] | That he would need me one day. | 有一天他会需要我 |
[46:35] | A return favor,so to speak. | 作为回报 也可以这么说 |
[46:38] | And this is it. | 现在时机到了 |
[46:39] | Today,what happened with the capsule, | 今天 金属瓶的事 |
[46:45] | I’m not sure how I knew | 我虽不确定我是 |
[46:47] | About the vibrations,the composition. | 怎么知道震动 合成的 |
[46:52] | But then when I tested it myself, | 但是当我做检测 |
[46:54] | Heard the vibrations,felt them, | 听到震动 感觉到它们的时候 |
[46:57] | It was as if an envelope had been opened | 就像信封被打开一样 |
[47:01] | And I could finally read my instructions. | 终于找回自己 |
[47:05] | Instantly,I knew I had to protect the capsule. | 于是 我立刻知道我得为他 |
[47:08] | For him. | 保护金属瓶 |
[47:10] | Who they are,what they want– | 他们是谁 想要什么 我不知道 |
[47:14] | As a man of science,I share your frustration | 作为科学家 我会和你一起 |
[47:17] | In not having these answers. | 承担这些难以解决的挫折 |
[47:19] | But what I know is that you are sitting here now… | 不过我知道现在你就坐在这 |
[47:24] | My son… | 我的儿子 |
[47:26] | Alive. | 还活着 |
[47:38] | I know you must think me insane. | 我知道你一定觉得我疯了 |
[47:47] | Not nearly as much as you might think. | 远不及你想的那样 |
[48:29] | Hello,liv. | 你好啊 小奥 |