时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Olivia Dunham. FBI. | 奥利维亚·德纳姆 联邦探员 |
[00:06] | They’re calling these events the pattern. | 我们称其为一项计划 |
[00:08] | As if someone out there is experimenting | 有人拿整个世界 |
[00:10] | only the whole world is their lab. | 在做实验 |
[00:12] | Anybody you need you can have. | 你想要任何人都行 |
[00:14] | -His name’s Walter Bishop. -My father. | -他叫沃尔特·贝肖普 -我父亲 |
[00:16] | He worked out of Harvard. | 他在哈佛工作 |
[00:18] | He was part of a classified US army experimental program | 属于美军机密试验计划 |
[00:21] | In an area called fringe science. | 工作的领域是潜科学 |
[00:24] | You’re telling me my father was Dr. Frankenstein. | 你是说 我父亲是科学怪人 |
[00:27] | So much happened here, and so much is about to. | 这里曾发生很多事情 将有很多即将发生 |
[00:36] | Captain Loeb, what’s your 20? | 莱布队长 你的方位 |
[00:38] | We’re in tow. 200 meters out. | 你后方200米处 |
[00:41] | What’s your ETA[Estimated Time of Arrival]? | 你们多久到 |
[00:42] | We’re in position. Standing by. | 已就位 随时待命 |
[00:45] | No activity captain. | 一切正常 队长 |
[00:46] | Roger. Hold position. Charlie? | 收到 坚守 查理 |
[00:49] | In position. Standing by. | 就位 待命 |
[00:50] | Delta? | D分队 |
[00:51] | Standing by captain. | 随时待命队长 |
[00:52] | Roger. | 收到 [韦茅斯 麻省] |
[00:54] | Cutting engines. | 熄火 |
[00:56] | At south bank now. | 目前位于南岸 |
[01:03] | South bank quiet. Bravo, status. | 南岸正常 B队 报告 |
[01:07] | All quiet sir. | 正常 长官 |
[01:09] | Wait. I think I hear something. | 等等 有动静 |
[01:18] | We have tango in sight. | 发现目标 |
[01:25] | All teams move out. Go go go. | 全体出动 快快 |
[01:30] | Stop the truck. Stay where you are. | 拦截卡车 原地待命 |
[01:35] | Out! Out! Get out! | 下车 |
[01:37] | Hands where I can see them! | 举起手 |
[01:46] | Packed bears? | 玩具熊吗 |
[01:48] | I assume you checked inside of them. | 你相信你检查里面了 |
[01:50] | They knew we were coming. | 计划泄露 |
[01:51] | Somewhere they made a switch. | 他们调包了 |
[01:55] | Joseph Smith. | 约瑟夫·史密斯 |
[01:56] | Began working for the shipping company | 集装箱装货前一周 |
[01:58] | a week before the container was packed. | 在船运公司工作 |
[02:00] | He had access to the container. | 他能动那集装箱 |
[02:01] | He’s also got a science background. | 他有科研背景 |
[02:03] | Customs has him back and forth | 布达佩斯海关记录他 |
[02:05] | from Budapest eight times in the past 12 months. | 过去一年出入境8次 |
[02:08] | Other local agents on the operation? | 其他人调查过吗 |
[02:09] | Coscarelli and Scrimm. | 柯斯卡莱利和史格林 |
[02:12] | Page 47. | 47页 |
[02:15] | Weight of the container after pickup was 1306 pounds. | 集装箱装箱后1306磅 |
[02:20] | The weight when it arrived in Germany | 海运前到德国 |
[02:21] | before shipping, 1299. | 重1299磅 |
[02:24] | That’s seven pounds. | 有7磅出入 |
[02:26] | What the hell weighs seven pounds? | 会是什么玩意儿 |
[02:27] | Mitchel? | 米切尔 |
[02:32] | Let’s get a medic in here! | 急救 |
[02:38] | What’d you give him? | 用的什么 |
[02:39] | One round of Eppy. Intermittent cardiac arrest. | 一剂肾上腺素 心脏间歇停跳 |
[02:41] | I’ve never seen anything like this. | 没见过这种症状 |
[02:43] | Pupils fixed one minute dilating the next. | 瞳孔交替缩张 |
[02:44] | -How’s the rhythm now? -Asystole. | -现在怎样 -心跳停止 |
[02:46] | Charge the paddles. we’ll start at 200. | 起搏器充电 200伏 |
[02:49] | Phillip! | 飞利浦 |
[02:50] | Phillip what’s happening? | 飞利浦 怎么了 |
[02:51] | -We don’t know. -Is he gonna be okay? | -不知道 -他没事吧 |
[02:53] | Is it a heart attack? | 心脏病发作吗 |
[02:54] | The only thing for us to do | 我们只能 |
[02:55] | is wait. | 耐心等待 |
[02:59] | Clear! | 开始 |
[03:01] | All right. Again, let’s go to 300. | 再来 300伏 |
[03:02] | -V.fib. -Clear! | -室颤 -开始 |
[03:05] | We gotta open him up pump the heart manually. | 得开刀 人工起搏 |
[03:07] | Prep him. | 准备 |
[03:12] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[03:16] | Saw. | 锯 |
[03:22] | Retractor. | 牵引器 |
[03:31] | We got something. | 有变化 |
[03:33] | His heart’s beating. | 心跳复苏 |
[03:38] | What is that? | 什么东西 |
[03:42] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:20] | It happened in my office two hours ago. | 2小时前在我办公室发生的 |
[04:23] | It wasn’t a heart attack. | 不是心脏病发作 |
[04:24] | At least not in the traditional sense. | 至少不是常规心脏病 |
[04:26] | They cordoned off the area. | 现场封锁了 |
[04:28] | But ID’s been here already. | 已经进行了验证 |
[04:29] | Said the thing isn’t communicable. | 那东西不会传染 |
[04:31] | The thing? | 东西 |
[04:32] | We’ll get to that. | 我们去看 |
[04:34] | -You have any gum? -No Walter. | -有口香糖吗 -沃尔特 没有 |
[04:36] | -Mints? -No. Later. | -薄荷糖 -没有 等会 |
[04:38] | Agent Loeb returned | 莱布探员上周 |
[04:39] | from an operation last week in Frankfurt. | 从法兰克福执行任务回来 |
[04:41] | -Do you know him at all? -No. | -认识他吗 -不认识 |
[04:43] | He collapsed. | 他病倒了 |
[04:45] | Thought it was a seizure at first | 突然发作 |
[04:46] | except he appeared lucid in pain. | 痛苦但是很清醒 |
[04:48] | Didn’t seem like a heart attack either. | 不像心脏病 |
[04:50] | None of us know what it was. | 没人知道是什么 |
[04:52] | None of us know now either. | 现在还是不清楚 |
[04:54] | -How are his vital signs? -Weakening. | -生命体征怎么样 -越来越弱 |
[04:57] | Dr. Bishop. | 贝博士 |
[04:59] | What you’re about to see… | 你将要看到的 |
[05:02] | I don’t know if you’ve seen anything like it before. | 我不知道你以前见过没有 |
[05:05] | But I’m hoping you have. | 希望你见过 |
[05:06] | I’m hoping you can help. | 但愿你能帮忙 |
[05:08] | The man lying in that room is not just a colleague. | 病床上的他 不只是同事 |
[05:11] | He’s a friend. | 更是朋友 |
[05:12] | I see. | 明白 |
[05:15] | Do you have any mints? | 有薄荷糖吗 |
[05:31] | This is spectacular. | 太漂亮了 |
[05:33] | “Spectacular.” | “漂亮” |
[05:36] | I’m sure he’d be thrilled to hear your diagnosis. | 他要是听到你的诊断肯定晕死 |
[05:38] | Do you know what that is? | 你知道是什么吗 |
[05:40] | Your work or your old experiments | 跟你以前的工作或者实验 |
[05:41] | -Does that look… -Look familiar? | -看上去 -相似吗 |
[05:42] | No. Couldn’t be more aberrational. | 不 这个太诡异了 |
[05:45] | I’m simply admiring the design. | 怎么设计出来的 |
[05:47] | At least partially organic. | 至少部分有机 |
[05:50] | Looks like the hybrid result of genetic manipulation. | 像是基因混交制造的 |
[05:55] | Symmetrical its central body mass. | 中央对称分布 |
[05:58] | If indeed it is an organism at all | 如果真是有机体 |
[06:01] | It’s designed it seems | 看来是用来 |
[06:02] | to envelope the entire human heart. | 包噬心脏的 |
[06:07] | Look, look. | 瞧瞧 |
[06:08] | A series of tendrils. | 两排卷须 |
[06:10] | A root system. | 一个根系 |
[06:12] | Don’t you see it? | 看到了吗 |
[06:14] | How beautiful this is? | 多漂亮 |
[06:17] | Not so much, no. | 我可不认为 |
[06:19] | Can you help? | 能帮忙吗 |
[06:21] | Do you think you can remove it? | 能把它拿掉吗 |
[06:23] | Oh, I’d be willing to try. But not here. | 试试吧 但不能在这里 |
[06:26] | My breath is atrocious. | 在这里我呼吸不畅 |
[06:31] | I was deconstructing in my head | 我一直在想 [哈佛大学] |
[06:34] | the approach to designing something like this. | 怎么设计出这种东西 |
[06:37] | And…and two things occurred to me | 在医院的路上 |
[06:38] | on the journey from the hospital. | 我想到两点 |
[06:40] | One…we could be dealing with something as simple | 第一 就像处理十二指肠鞭毛虫 |
[06:43] | as uh, giardia duodenalis. | 一样简单 |
[06:47] | As simple as that. Really? | 真的那么简单 |
[06:48] | It’s a single-celled parasite | 单细胞寄生虫 |
[06:49] | that lives in the intestines of animals. | 寄生在动物肠道内 |
[06:51] | Common waterborne illness. | 饮水传播疾病 |
[06:52] | Could we attach mister… | 我们把 |
[06:54] | -Loeb. -Loeb | -莱布 -莱布先生 |
[06:56] | To the vitals machine please? | 连到生命仪上 |
[06:58] | So you’re saying that… that thing in his chest… | 你说他胸腔里的东西是 |
[07:00] | Is a parasite? Yes. Yes, perhaps. | 寄生虫 可能 |
[07:04] | But with an exceptional means of attachment. | 但是这种附着方式很奇怪 |
[07:06] | Typically, parasites use whole body insertion. | 一般寄生虫会整体穿入 |
[07:11] | This creature is unlike anything I’ve ever seen before. | 这个我还没有见过 |
[07:14] | So we won’t be able to truly examine it | 所以只有得把它拿下来 |
[07:16] | until it’s removed. | 再做检查 |
[07:17] | Mitchel Loeb’s recent case files as requested. | 米切尔·莱布最近的案件记录 |
[07:20] | Oh, thanks Astrid. | 阿斯特丽德 谢谢 |
[07:22] | And his wife just arrived. | 他妻子来了 |
[07:24] | She asked to speak with you. | 她要找你 |
[07:28] | I’m gonna talk to her in the office. | 我跟她在办公室谈 |
[07:31] | Okay, he’s wired. What was the other thing? | 连好了 另一点是什么 |
[07:32] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[07:33] | You said that two things occurred to you. | 你说你想起了两点 |
[07:35] | What’s the other one? | 第二点是什么 |
[07:39] | I would still really like some gum. | 我还是很想吃口香糖 |
[07:42] | Or some mints? | 或者薄荷糖 |
[07:45] | Thank you peter. | 谢谢你 彼得 |
[07:48] | Mrs. loeb. | 莱布夫人 |
[07:54] | Olivia dunham. | 奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[07:55] | I’m with homeland security. | 我是国家安全局的 |
[07:56] | Samantha. | 萨曼莎 |
[07:57] | I’m hoping you can help me. | 我希望你可以帮助我 |
[07:59] | No one will tell me anything. | 没人告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[08:00] | Why was he transferred here? can you at least tell me that? | 为什么他被转到这儿来了 你至少得告诉我啊 |
[08:04] | I can tell you that there’s a doctor here | 我可以告诉你的是 这儿有一个医生 |
[08:06] | Who is… | 他是 |
[08:09] | Uniquely qualified | 唯一一位有能力 |
[08:10] | To save your husband’s life. | 挽救你丈夫性命的人 |
[08:18] | This was in his bag. | 他从法兰克福带回家的物品中 |
[08:21] | Among the things he brought home from frankfurt. | 有这么一样东西 |
[08:28] | I don’t know if it’ll help at all. | 不知道这是否可以帮上你们的忙 |
[08:31] | It might. | 也许吧 |
[08:33] | We’ll check it out. thank you. | 我们会仔细检查的 谢谢你 |
[08:39] | Can I see mitchel? please. | 我可以见米切尔吗 拜托 |
[08:46] | As soon as possible. I promise you that. | 我们尽力 我答应你 |
[09:17] | Uh-oh. what’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[09:18] | It’s killing him. | 他会没命的 |
[09:20] | It’s squeezing his heart. it’s killing him. | 他的心脏受到挤压 他会因此丧命 |
[09:22] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[09:24] | I’m gonna give him some cyclobenzaprine. | 我要给他注射一些环苯扎林 |
[09:26] | If the parasite is constricting | 如果寄生虫不停地向内挤压 |
[09:28] | This might loosen its grip. | 它身上的夹子就会松开 |
[09:30] | It’s a gamble but I like the theory. | 我们得赌一下 但我喜欢这套理论 |
[09:33] | Look at this. | 看看 |
[09:36] | This is good. | 不错 |
[09:38] | Organism’s tissue. | 有机体的组织 |
[09:40] | Where the hell are you going? | 你要去哪儿啊 |
[09:42] | DNA analysis should tell us much. | 通过DNA分析 我们可以知道更多 |
[09:53] | Excellent work son. | 干得好 孩子 |
[09:55] | You may have found your true calling at last. | 你终于找到了适合自己的工作了 |
[09:58] | Working with me. | 跟我一起干吧 |
[10:01] | I certainly hope not. | 我可不想 |
[10:14] | Please tell me you guys have some good news. | 希望有好消息 |
[10:16] | I don’t know if it’s good news but it is something. | 我不清楚这是否算是好消息 但是会有帮助的 |
[10:19] | This is fascinating. | 这太棒了 |
[10:22] | What? | 什么 |
[10:23] | We can assume that this growth | 我们可以假设寄生虫的成长 |
[10:25] | This parasite is…is of human design yes? | 是人为设计的 对吗 |
[10:28] | Okay. I was looking for repetition. | -对 -我正在寻找具备创造者特征的 |
[10:31] | The signature of the creator. | 复制品 |
[10:33] | A sign a…a footprint | 一种特征 足迹 |
[10:35] | That he or she had been there before us. | 因为他或者她已经走在我们的前面了 |
[10:37] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[10:38] | Well that puts you in the same group | 好 设想一下你在那帮人里面 |
[10:40] | As the rest of humanity. | 而你又没有亲身参与其中 |
[10:41] | What he’s trying to say is we found this. | 当我们发现这个的时候 创造者会怎么想呢 |
[10:42] | Ah. no see that? | 不 看到这个了吗 |
[10:45] | This pattern repeats throughout the DNA sequence. | 这种重复的模式始终贯穿于DNA序列中 |
[10:51] | It appears again and again. | 它不停地重复着 |
[10:53] | But it’s too organized to be accidental. | 但是它如此有序就显得很不真实 |
[10:55] | Too perfect to be natural. | 太过完美就不自然了 |
[10:58] | So you’re saying | 那么你是说 |
[10:59] | That someone put in this line of dna on purpose. | 有人故意让DNA这么排列的 |
[11:01] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[11:03] | Mischief. arrogance. we don’t know. | 搞恶作剧 生性自大 我们不清楚 |
[11:07] | Your friend thinks it might be a code. | 你的朋友认为这可能是一个密码 |
[11:12] | The other one. | 不是我 |
[11:17] | I studied cryptology even before I joined the bureau. | 我加入警局之前我学过密码学 |
[11:19] | I was obsessed as a kid. | 我就像小孩似的为之入迷 |
[11:21] | Now I keep assuming it can’t be this. | 现在我还是认为它不可能是这样 |
[11:24] | That it’s too simple to be plain text. | 这太过简单而成不了一个体系 |
[11:26] | But I think it may just be the caesar shift. | 但我认为这可能只是凯撒换位法而已 |
[11:28] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[11:29] | It’s a simple monoalphabetic cipher. | 只是一种简单的单码替代而已 |
[11:31] | Is it now? | 现在是不是呢 |
[11:32] | It’s what julius caesar used apparently | 显然那只是凯撒大帝用来 |
[11:34] | To send letters to his friends. | 给他朋友送信的 |
[11:36] | You take one letter and replace it with another | 你得按照英文字母表的顺序 |
[11:38] | But in alphabetical order. | 用另一个字母替换当前字母 |
[11:40] | There’s a sequence of three letters | 在寄生虫的DNA中 |
[11:41] | That appears repeatedly | 由三个字母所组成的序列 |
[11:42] | In the parasite’s dna. | 不断地重复出现 |
[11:44] | It could be c-i-w or d-j-x | 有可能是c-i-w 或者是d-j-x |
[11:49] | Or e-k-y. | 或者是e-k-y |
[11:51] | Or z-f-t. | 亦或者是Z-F-T |
[11:54] | Yeah z-f-t fits. what is that? | Z-F-T比较符合 那是什么呢 |
[11:58] | I’ve been reviewing john scott’s cases | 我已经回顾了一遍约翰·斯科特的案子 |
[12:01] | Checking to see if any of them were mishandled | 想找出他们是否有人没得到适当的处理 |
[12:03] | Or seeing if any of the cases were left unsolved. | 或者还有任何悬而未决的案子 |
[12:06] | And? and one of them that I remember | -然后呢 -我记得他们之中有一人 |
[12:08] | Was an operation tracking a group working out of budapest. | 是一名在布达佩斯工作的跟踪摄影师 |
[12:11] | The name on the file | 那人的名字在档案上 |
[12:13] | What was written was “Z-F-T” | 写的就是”Z-F-T” |
[12:16] | That mean something to you? what? | 对你来说这意味着什么吗 怎么了 |
[12:21] | A month ago a man… | 一个月前 |
[12:25] | British national named david robert jones | 一位叫戴维·罗伯特·琼斯的英国人 |
[12:27] | Was arrested in frankfurt germany by interpol | 在德国的法兰克福被国际刑警逮捕 |
[12:29] | On possession of state secrets. | 罪名是身上藏有国家机密 |
[12:33] | His background is in deep bio-technology. | 他在生物工艺学方面造诣很深 |
[12:35] | Notably genetic weaponry. | 尤其是基因武器方面 |
[12:38] | He was a senior fellow at the bremming institute | 12年来 他在不莱米研究中心做高级研究员 |
[12:39] | For 12 years then went off the grid. | 后来他离开了研究中心 |
[12:41] | He’d show up now and then often in eastern europe. | 他现在又重出江湖并经常在东欧活动 |
[12:45] | So you think he’s z.f.t. | 那么你认为他是Z-F-T |
[12:47] | I don’t know. but loeb did. | 我不知道 但是莱布知道 |
[12:49] | It was one of the reasons he was in frankfurt | 他待在法兰克福的唯一原因就是 |
[12:51] | Investigating jones. | 调查琼斯 |
[12:52] | Meaning that thing… | 这意味着那寄生虫 |
[12:54] | May be retribution. | 是对他的报复 |
[12:56] | So z.f.t. what is it? who are they? | 那么Z-F-T 这是什么 他们是谁 |
[12:58] | Agent dunham there is much you have not been made aware of | 德纳姆探员 还有很多关于计划的细节 |
[13:02] | Regarding the pattern. | 你还没有注意到 |
[13:04] | Well I’m here. | 好的 我在这儿 |
[13:06] | I have time. | 我有时间 |
[13:07] | Are you available? | 你有时间吗 |
[13:19] | What we’ve learned so far is that | 目前为止 我们所知道的只是 |
[13:21] | There are cells. | 那些分部 |
[13:22] | We don’t know how many. | 我们不知道有多少 |
[13:23] | Privately funded with presence in 83 recorded countries. | 秘密资金流入了83个国家 这都是记录在案的 |
[13:26] | Z.f.t. is among them. | Z-F-T也在其中 |
[13:28] | So they’re terrorists. | 他们是恐怖分子 |
[13:29] | Not in a conventional sense. | 他们不像传统的恐怖分子 |
[13:30] | They traffic not in drugs or weapons | 他们不会买卖毒品或者军火 |
[13:32] | But in scientific progress. | 他们买卖的是科学成果 |
[13:33] | Meaning what? | 你指的是什么 |
[13:35] | Meaning what happened on flight 627 | 我指的是发生在627航班上的事 |
[13:38] | Or what happened to agent loeb. | 或者发生在莱布探员身上的事 |
[13:40] | These may have been simply proof | 这就很简单了 |
[13:42] | That a scientific theory | 一个科学理论诞生 |
[13:44] | An experiment worked. | 一项科学实验产生 |
[13:47] | So that thing we found in loeb | 因此莱布身上发生的事情 |
[13:49] | Could be one of those experiments. | 可能就是那些实验的其中一项 |
[13:51] | Do you think jones will tell us how to remove it? | 你认为琼斯会告诉我们如何消除后果吗 |
[13:53] | He might if we were allowed to see him. | 如果我们找到他 他也许会 |
[13:57] | German authorities have refused us access. | 德国的权力机构不会让我们见他的 |
[14:00] | What? | 什么 |
[14:00] | They’re not giving the u.s. access. | 他们不会让美国插手 |
[14:02] | And he’s being kept in frankfurt. | 他还在法兰克福呢 |
[14:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:05] | I may be able to get in. | 我有可能去见见他 |
[14:07] | You got super powers you aren’t telling me about? | 你身上有我所不了解的超能力 |
[14:09] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[14:11] | You’re not really going to germany. | 你不会真的去德国吧 |
[14:14] | Yeah I’m really going. | 我真的要去德国 |
[14:15] | Let me save you the trip dunham. | 我帮你把旅途省下来了 德纳姆 |
[14:17] | You’re not getting in. | 你不许去 |
[14:18] | We don’t know each other well enough | 看来我们还没有深入了解对方 |
[14:19] | For you to say something like that to me. | 因为你这么对我说话 |
[14:21] | And I don’t see any other option here. | 我看这没有别的选择了吧 |
[14:23] | Do you sir? | 你有吗 先生 |
[14:27] | Loeb’s your friend. | 莱布是你的朋友 |
[14:29] | And I promised his wife. | 我答应过他的妻子 |
[14:41] | What’s wrong? | 有什么问题 |
[14:43] | This may be something of an understatement | 这么说并不夸张 |
[14:45] | But he is not doing well. | 但是他的处境不妙 |
[14:48] | Dehydrated. | 脱水了 |
[15:00] | Walter come here. | 沃尔特 过来一下 |
[15:06] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[15:13] | That’s the root. | 是根须 |
[15:15] | Coming up from his arm? | 从他胳膊那儿来的 |
[15:16] | Into the iv yes. | 直入静脉 对啊 |
[15:19] | This parasite is spreading faster than I thought. | 寄生虫蔓延的速度比我预想的要快 |
[15:22] | How long do you think he’s got? | 你认为他还能活多久 |
[15:23] | A day maybe. | 也许还有一天吧 |
[15:29] | Hey. | 喂 |
[15:31] | Hi. so the good news is I think we have a lead. | 好消息是 我们找到线索了 |
[15:33] | The bad news is I have to go to germany to see him. | 坏消息是 我得去德国找他 |
[15:36] | I don’t think that’s the bad news. | 那可算不上坏消息 |
[15:38] | He’s dying Olivia. | 他命悬一线 奥利维亚 |
[15:39] | I don’t think we’re gonna make it. | 我可不认为他能捱到那时候 |
[15:40] | We’re gonna make it. | 我们会成功的 |
[15:41] | I’ll call you when I land. | 下了飞机我就给你打电话 |
[16:21] | Look at you. | 瞧你 |
[16:23] | Well don’t let the suit throw you. | 行了 别以貌取人 |
[16:25] | Wow lucas I never thought I’d see the day. | 哇 卢卡斯 我可从没想过有这么一天 |
[16:28] | It’s more comfortable than the military uniform. | 这行头可比军装舒服多啦 |
[16:33] | Hi. | 欢迎 |
[16:34] | Hi…sorry. | 谢谢 抱歉 |
[16:41] | I’m not sure I can help you. | 不知道能不能帮上忙 |
[16:43] | You said you have contacts at the prison. | 你说你和监狱打过交道 |
[16:45] | I’m in the bundestag. I have contacts everywhere. | 我在联邦议会做事 哪儿我都有门路 |
[16:47] | But you jumped on a plane so fast | 不过没想到你这么迅速就跳上了飞机 |
[16:49] | I didn’t have time to check anything out. | 我还没时间把事情安排好呢 |
[16:51] | Well what did you find? | 你能帮什么忙 |
[16:53] | I know the warden. | 我认识监狱长 |
[16:55] | He wouldn’t agree to anything. | 他什么也不会同意的 |
[16:56] | He didn’t want me to show up. | 他甚至不想看到我出现 |
[16:58] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[17:01] | Show up. | 现身呗 |
[17:28] | Tenacious as always. | 戒备森严 一如既往 |
[17:30] | What can I do for you lucas? | 想让我干嘛 卢卡斯 |
[17:31] | Olivia dunham this is Johan Lennox. | 奥利维亚·德纳姆 这位是约翰·雷诺士 |
[17:35] | Thank you for seeing us. | 谢谢您的接见 |
[17:36] | You want time with a prisoner? | 你想和犯人谈话 |
[17:38] | David robert jones. | 戴维·罗伯特·琼斯 |
[17:40] | This will be a problem. | 不合规矩 |
[17:42] | I’m sure we can work something out. | 我确信我能挖出点什么 |
[17:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:59] | Your friend wants to be persuasive. | 你的朋友 |
[18:01] | Mr. lennox you have your reasons | 雷诺士先生 您有您的理由 |
[18:03] | Why you won’t allow access to your prisoners | 不许访问您的囚犯 |
[18:05] | But this is very important to me. | 但是这对我很重要 |
[18:09] | I would be willing to sign anything. | 我愿意付出任何代价 |
[18:25] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[18:27] | You have good taste. | 好品味 |
[18:31] | Even if I were to give the okay | 即使我同意 |
[18:33] | Mr. jones talks to no one. | 琼斯先生也不会开口的 |
[18:37] | I have reason to believe he will talk to me. | 我自有办法 |
[18:41] | If I write him a message will you give it to him? | 如果我写个条 您能带给他吗 |
[18:51] | I don’t expect miracles. | 我不期待奇迹发生 |
[18:54] | I don’t know if I expect anything. | 我什么都不指望 |
[18:57] | But I am grateful for whatever you can do in this case. | 不过我对你们在此案里的工作 表示诚挚的谢意 |
[19:03] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[19:04] | I was just saying I’m grateful for your work. | 我说我非常感激你们的工作 |
[19:07] | You’re most welcome. | 您太客气了 |
[19:11] | You know I had a fruit cocktail once | 你知道 有一次我在亚特兰大城 |
[19:16] | In atlantic city. | 点了杯什锦鸡尾酒 |
[19:18] | Mind you I’m not the fruit cocktail | 顺便提下 我不是那种 |
[19:21] | Sort of guy. | 泡酒吧的人 |
[19:27] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[19:34] | We need to discuss your father. | 我想谈谈你的爸爸 |
[19:37] | Is it the fruit cocktail thing again? | 又是那个”鸡尾酒”的事 |
[19:39] | Yeah he’s been doing that recently. | 没错 他最近常说起那个 |
[19:41] | He gets obsessed about certain foods. | 他总对某些食物出奇的着迷 |
[19:42] | It’s weird. | 邪门 |
[19:43] | We need him to focus. | 我需要他集中精力 |
[19:44] | To focus? | 集中精力 |
[19:45] | Mr. broyles | 布洛伊先生 |
[19:47] | Two-thirds of the time | 我父亲在三分之二的时间里 |
[19:48] | My father’s not even lucid. | 脑子里都稀里糊涂的 |
[19:50] | And in those rare | 但是在为数不多 |
[19:51] | And unpredictable moments of clarity | 他出人意料的清醒时刻 |
[19:52] | He rambles on about the foods and beverages that he missed | 他就会念念叨叨起那些食物和饮料 |
[19:54] | While he was incarcerated in a mental institution | 在过去二十年的关在精神病院的黄金岁月里 |
[19:56] | For the better part of the last two decades. | 他想它们想得要命 |
[19:58] | To say that he’s not focused | 你说得一点没错 |
[20:00] | Is to say that he’s a biped | 要说他不集中精力 |
[20:02] | Which is to say you’re absolutely right. | 就跟说他是两足动物一样正常 |
[20:04] | He’s not focused. | 他无法集中精力 |
[20:05] | And also it’s not going to change any time too soon. | 而且 短时间内这也无法改变 |
[20:08] | I’m his son. I’m not a puppeteer. | 他是我父亲 不是我的提线木偶 |
[20:09] | I don’t have a remote control. | 我更没有什么遥控器 |
[20:11] | There’s no master switch I can flick | 我没法拉下一个总闸 |
[20:13] | And turn him into the man I wish had raised me | 就把他改造成那个我曾渴望的抚养过我的人 |
[20:15] | Or even somebody I don’t have to baby-sit every day. | 或者哪怕一个我不用每天去照料的家伙 |
[20:24] | I guess I’ve had that on my mind for awhile. | 这事在我脑子里徘徊很久了 |
[20:26] | Apparently. | 显而易见 |
[20:31] | Broyles. | 布洛伊 |
[20:32] | It’s charlie francis. | 查理·弗朗西斯 |
[20:34] | I understand I’m not at clearance level | 我知道我的级别不够 |
[20:36] | But I have something for you. | 不过我要给你看点东西 |
[20:38] | What is it? | 什么 |
[20:39] | Local connecontion to the z.f.t. | Z·F·T的本地链接 |
[20:41] | Speak to me. | 告诉我 |
[20:43] | We analyzed the document loeb brought back from frankfurt. | 我们分析了莱布从法兰克福发回来的文件 |
[20:46] | We figured out each line corresponds to an fbi case file | 我们发现每一条对应一个FBI案件 |
[20:49] | And an i.d. number for the agent or agents | 还有身份码对应一个或一群 |
[20:51] | Assigned to it. | 相关探员 |
[20:53] | Every one of them originating from this field office. | 他们每一个都是从这个部门出去的 |
[20:56] | Another mole in this office? | 办公室还有卧底 |
[20:58] | And you think what? | 你怎么想 |
[20:59] | John scott? he was working with z.f.t.? | 约翰·斯科特 他给Z·F·T干活儿 |
[21:01] | Maybe. maybe not. | 也许是 也许不是 |
[21:03] | Whoever did this needed upper level security clearance. | 不管谁干的 他都需要更高的安全权限 |
[21:06] | Access to the fbi mainframe. | 来进入FBI的主机 |
[21:08] | You said local connection. | 你是说本地链接 |
[21:09] | Yeah one of the lines is a phone number | 没错 其中一条线是电话线 |
[21:11] | Registered to a joseph smith and we have him tied… | 以约瑟夫·史密斯的名义注册 我们已经盯上 |
[21:14] | Yeah I know joseph smith. | 对 我认识约瑟夫·史密斯 |
[21:16] | Loeb was briefing me on him when he collapsed. | 莱布倒下时正在给我汇报他的情况 |
[21:19] | You got an address? | 有地址吗 |
[21:20] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[21:22] | 4331 broad street saugus. | 4331号 大宽街 索格斯 |
[21:24] | 4331 broad street. | 4331 大宽街 |
[21:26] | I’ll call you back. | 回头联系 |
[21:28] | This is broyles. | 这是布洛伊 |
[21:31] | I want a swat team surrounding joseph smith. | 调一组反恐特遣队员包围约瑟夫·史密斯家 |
[21:33] | He’s at 4331 broad street in saugus. | 地址是4331号 大宽街 索格斯 |
[21:36] | And I want this radio silent. | 我要求关闭通话 |
[21:44] | It’s good to see you again. | 和你重逢真好 |
[21:47] | Despite the strange circumstance. | 虽然这环境有点奇特 |
[21:50] | You don’t have to wait with me. | 你不必在这陪我等 |
[21:53] | As you keep telling me. | 你总这么说 |
[21:56] | I want to. | 我愿意 |
[21:59] | I really like it here. | 我真的愿意 |
[22:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:11] | I’m surprised. | 我很吃惊 |
[22:13] | He’ll see you. | 他愿意见你 |
[22:15] | But not until tomorrow morning. | 不过得到明天早上 |
[22:17] | This is not jones’ rule or mine. | 这不是我或者约翰说了算 |
[22:19] | This is the institution’s. | 规章制度 |
[22:21] | Long before I got here | 早在我来此之前 |
[22:22] | There have been strict regulations regarding visitors. | 这里对来访者就有十分严格的规定 |
[22:25] | Tomorrow morning you’ll have 14 minutes. | 明天早上 你有14分钟时间 |
[22:28] | Not a second more. | 多一秒也不行 |
[22:31] | Mr. jones wanted you to have this. | 约翰先生还想让你看看这个 |
[22:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:46] | Peter it’s me. | 彼得 是我 |
[22:47] | I’m looking for broyles. is he there? | 我找布洛伊 他在吗 |
[22:49] | No he’s on some sort of raid. | 不 他搞什么突袭抓捕去了 |
[22:51] | Jones has agreed to meet with me tomorrow morning. | 约翰同意和我明天早上见面 |
[22:52] | But only on the condition he talks to some guy first. | 但前提是他要先和某人谈过才行 |
[22:55] | So we’re looking for a guy local to boston. | 所以我们在找一个波士顿的当地人 |
[22:57] | He’s in saugus. | 住在索格斯 |
[22:58] | He’s in what? | 住哪里 |
[23:00] | His name’s joseph smith. | 名叫约瑟夫·史密斯 |
[23:02] | At 4331 broad street. | 4331号 大宽街 |
[23:05] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[23:06] | That’s who broyles is after right now. | 布洛伊就是逮他去了 |
[23:08] | What? | 什么 |
[23:09] | -How? -I-I don’t know. | -怎么 -我不明白 |
[23:11] | Peter we need him alive. | 彼得 要留活口 |
[23:18] | Are you there? | 到了吗 |
[23:19] | No. I’m on my way. | 不 还在路上 |
[23:20] | You get in touch with broyles yet? | 你和布洛伊联系过了 |
[23:22] | No they’re still radio silent. | 没 他们关闭了通话 |
[23:23] | I’m gonna call hq. I’ll call you right back. | 我给总部打电话 回头联系你 |
[23:36] | I know they’re radio silent | 我知道他们关闭了通话 |
[23:37] | But you’ve got to get someone down there right now. | 不过你必须马上派人去那里 |
[23:39] | Please you need to get the message to them. | 拜托 必须把这消息告诉他们 |
[23:41] | They need to keep joseph smith alive. | 一定要保证约瑟夫·史密斯的生命安全 |
[23:44] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[23:56] | You must stand back sir. I’ve got information. | -后退 先生 -我有消息 |
[24:00] | To phillip broyles. you need to get back. | -我要和飞利浦·布洛伊说话 -你要退后 |
[24:01] | You are not authorized to get any closer to the house! | 请不要靠近这座房子 |
[24:06] | Are you close? | 你快到了么 |
[24:07] | Yeah I’m here | 是的 我到了 |
[24:08] | But I can’t get any closer to the house. | 但我不能接近那座房子 |
[24:10] | They’re already inside. | 他们已经进去了 |
[24:11] | On the roof. on the roof. | 在屋顶上 屋顶 |
[24:13] | Oh no. | 不要 |
[24:14] | What? Peter. | 怎么了 彼得 |
[24:16] | Freeze! FBI! | 不许动 FBI |
[24:18] | Stop or we’ll shoot! | 不停下来我们就开枪了 |
[24:21] | Drop your weapon! | 放下你的武器 |
[24:23] | No no no no! | 不 不 不 |
[24:26] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[24:28] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[24:41] | Have the evidence response team | 要取证小组 |
[24:43] | catalog and box every item down to the toilet paper. | 事无巨细的检查汇总各个物品 |
[24:45] | Bishop What are you doing here? | 贝肖普 你在这儿做什么 |
[24:47] | Well I just got off the phone with olivia. | 我刚刚挂掉了小奥的电话 |
[24:49] | She’s headed back to the airport. | 她正从机场返回 |
[24:51] | Turns out Mr. Jones would only help us | 事实上琼斯先生要帮我们的条件是 |
[24:52] | If he could talk to Mr. Smith. | 他要和史密斯先生通话 |
[24:54] | The same Mr. Smith that your people just killed. | 就是你的人刚刚干掉的那个史密斯先生 |
[24:59] | You’re kidding me. | 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[25:00] | That’s the first serious thing I’ve said all day. | 这是我今天唯一正经的一句话 |
[25:05] | Hello. | 喂 |
[25:06] | Peter. hey it’s Astrid. | 彼得 我是阿斯特丽德 |
[25:08] | That there is fluid accumulating in agent Loeb’s lungs. | 莱布探员肺里面有积水 |
[25:11] | Tell him we need help quickly. | 告诉他我们需要尽快的帮助 |
[25:13] | He says we need help quickly. | 他说我们需要尽快的帮助 |
[25:14] | Insert this into his iv. Let me talk to him. | 把这个注射到他的静脉 我跟他说吧 |
[25:18] | Uh hello Peter. this is me your father. | 你好 彼得 我是你的父亲 |
[25:21] | Walter Bishop. | 沃尔特·贝肖普 |
[25:22] | Thank you Walter. I know who you are. | 谢谢 沃尔特 我知道你是谁 |
[25:24] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[25:25] | Uh we need to talk to that man Smith right away. | 我们需要现在就跟史密斯先生说话 |
[25:27] | He may be our best chance | 他可能是我们拯救莱布探员 |
[25:29] | To save Agent Loeb’s life. | 最好的机会了 |
[25:31] | I know that but he’s dead. | 我也知道 但他死了 |
[25:32] | He was shot. we’re out of luck. | 被FBI给毙了 我们很不走运 |
[25:34] | Well does he still have his head? | 那么 他的脑袋还在么 |
[25:36] | Is it still attached to his body? | 他的尸体还能 |
[25:38] | Only you would ask that question seriously. | 如果你没开玩笑的话 |
[25:40] | Yes he still has a head. | 是的 他还有脑袋 |
[25:41] | Splendid. | 非常好 |
[25:42] | Then perhaps in this case | 在这个情况下 |
[25:43] | Death is simply an inconvenience. | 死亡只是让事情变得有点不方便而已 |
[25:45] | Bring him in and hurry. | 快把他的尸体带过来 |
[25:48] | Agent Loeb’s tissue is already deteriorating | 莱布探员的组织已经开始恶化了 |
[25:50] | Which makes it exponentially messier. | 正在飞速地变得更恶心 |
[25:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:06] | So close. | 可惜 |
[26:07] | You never did lose well. | 你没有惨败过 |
[26:15] | What happened olivia? | 小奥 怎么了 |
[26:18] | There is something that has… | 好像你 |
[26:19] | Shifted in you. | 变了很多 |
[26:23] | Something’s happened. | 发生了一些事情 |
[26:24] | Well a lot has happened. | 发生了很多事情 |
[26:28] | It’s been a strange time. | 我度过了一段奇怪的日子 |
[26:36] | I wasn’t gonna say these words. | 我本来不想说的 |
[26:38] | But here we are so I’m gonna say them. | 但我们说到这里了 所以我要说 |
[26:43] | I’ve become… and I am not kidding… | 我变成了一位 没开玩笑哦 |
[26:46] | A spectacular cook. | 很棒的厨师 |
[26:50] | Spend the night. | 留下过夜吧 |
[27:00] | I can’t Lucas. | 不行 卢卡斯 |
[27:02] | Of course you can. | 你当然可以 |
[27:10] | Of course you can. | 你完全可以 |
[27:22] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[27:23] | Does Jones know about Smith? | 琼斯知道史密斯的事么 |
[27:25] | What | 什么 |
[27:26] | Does David Jones know that Joseph Smith is dead? | 戴维·琼斯知道约瑟夫·史密斯的死么 |
[27:28] | No. why? | 不知道 为什么这么问 |
[27:30] | ’cause if you can still get in to see him tomorrow | 他不必知道 你还是可以明天 |
[27:31] | He may not have to. | 再去见他 |
[27:34] | Oh good. uh bring him down here so quickly. | 很好 你这么快把他拖过来了 |
[27:37] | Get me ice. you already asked. | -给我冰 -我正在拿 |
[27:39] | And the halo head brace. it’s right over there. | -和头部支撑器 -就在那边 |
[27:41] | We got it from here. thanks. | 我们到了 谢谢 |
[27:42] | Uh did I ask… | 我说了要 |
[27:43] | To put salt water in the trough. yes. | 在槽里面灌满盐水 是的 |
[27:45] | 90 kilograms. not a drop more. | 90克 一点都不能错 |
[27:51] | He’s been shot in the head. | 他被爆头了 |
[27:53] | Is that a problem? | 那有什么问题么 |
[27:54] | Yes that’s a problem. | 当然有问题 |
[27:56] | Of course it’s a problem! | 这当然是个问题 |
[27:58] | A bullet in the head would normally indicate | 脑袋里的子弹通常会引起 |
[28:01] | Significant brain trauma. | 严重的脑损伤 |
[28:02] | Well it would also indicate that he’s dead. | 也会引起他的死亡 |
[28:04] | But you didn’t seem to have a problem with that. | 但你不觉得那有什么问题 |
[28:05] | This procedure is not like removing tonsils. | 这不像摘除扁桃体那么简单的事 |
[28:07] | I’ve never had a conversation with a dead guy before. | 我从未和死人对话 |
[28:09] | Forgive me if I don’t know the rules. | 我不懂规矩 请你原谅 |
[28:11] | Is this going to work or not? | 还做不做这个手术了 |
[28:14] | I’ll need to alter the procedure. | 我要改变一下程序 |
[28:17] | And I’m not making any promises. | 不一定会成功 |
[28:22] | 86 degrees dr. bishop. | 86度 贝博士 |
[28:24] | Good. almost there. | 很好 就快了 |
[28:25] | Let me know when it’s exactly 84.5. blue. | 一降到84.5度的时候就告诉我 |
[28:29] | The human braiis like a computer. green. | 人的大脑就像台计算机 |
[28:32] | Just needs electricity to function | 通上电就可以运作 |
[28:35] | Which the body ceases to produce upon death. | 一些人死后就无法执行的命令了 |
[28:38] | Which is why we’re keeping | 所以这就是为什么 |
[28:40] | His body cold to retard degeneration. | 要保持他体温很低 来延缓腐化 |
[28:49] | It’s astonishing how this man’s scalp resembles… | 真奇怪 这人的头骨形状多么像 |
[28:53] | Peter’s bare bottom when he was a baby. | 彼得小时候裸露的屁股 |
[28:56] | How did you know that? | 你怎么也知道 |
[28:57] | You told us that already. twice. | 你之前已经说过两次了 |
[29:01] | What did I say next? | 我之后又说了什么 |
[29:02] | That we’re gonna kick-start his brain. | 我们要掀开他的脑子了 |
[29:05] | Ah yes! | 啊 就是这样 |
[29:07] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[29:08] | Conductive gel to prevent the electrical current | 传导胶防止他的身体 |
[29:11] | From setting him on fire. | 因为电流而起火 |
[29:12] | Spread it evenly. | 均匀分布它们 |
[29:13] | And don’t forget his nipples. | 别忘了他的乳头 |
[29:16] | Oh peter! | 哦 彼得 |
[29:23] | In ’75 the fbi asked me to use this procedure. | 75年的时候FBI要我把这个技术用于 |
[29:26] | Someone had been murdered. | 在一个被谋杀人的身上 |
[29:29] | But I don’t recall his name. | 但我忘了他的名字 |
[29:32] | Hmm. James I believe. | 我想是詹姆斯 |
[29:35] | James. jamie. | 詹姆斯 杰米 |
[29:36] | Jimmy. They want me to identify his assessee. | 吉米 他们希望我确认他的财产 |
[29:39] | Union leader I think. | 一个什么协会主席 |
[29:41] | Jimmy Hoffa? | 吉米·霍法么[译注:美国运输工人工会会长] |
[29:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:44] | Well the… the trouble was | 麻烦在于 |
[29:45] | He had a shockingly low electro-sensitivity. | 他对电敏感承受能力很弱 |
[29:48] | When I turned on the machine | 当我打开这个机器的时候 |
[29:50] | It instantly fried his brain like an egg. | 马上就把他的脑子烧成了鸡蛋 |
[29:53] | Everyone has a unique tolerance to electrical stimulation. | 每个人对电刺激的承受能力不同 |
[29:57] | Mine for instance is remarkably high. | 比如说我的承受能力就超强 |
[29:59] | Yours peter unusually low. | 你的就超乎寻常的低 |
[30:01] | As for our friend here we don’t know. | 而这位朋友的 我们不知道 |
[30:03] | Too little current and it won’t work. | 电流太小了 没有效果 |
[30:06] | Too much and we will overcook his brain. | 太大了 他的脑子就糊了 |
[30:09] | So I will have… | 我必须 |
[30:10] | You used to do this to me. | 你曾经对我做过这个实验 |
[30:12] | You attached wires to car batteries | 你把电线连在汽车电池上 |
[30:13] | And then you would shock me. | 然后电击我 |
[30:15] | Yes I was accumulating data. | 是的 我在搜集数据 |
[30:17] | No you were experimenting on me. | 不 你是在拿我当实验品 |
[30:21] | Son we’re ready. | 儿子 我们做好准备了 |
[30:23] | First we must test if this | 首先我们必须测试看看这台机器 |
[30:25] | will register any brain activity. | 有没有记载他的脑活动 |
[30:28] | And this will indicate | 这台机器会显示 |
[30:31] | If he’s transmitting any thoughts to you. | 他有没有传输给你任何思想 |
[30:34] | Since he’s dead peter | 因为他已经死了 彼得 |
[30:35] | You’ll obviously have to be his ears and mouth. | 很显然你会成为他的耳朵和嘴巴 |
[30:39] | Eventually we’ll connect this to your head. | 最后我们会把这个连接在你的脑子上 |
[30:41] | Okay dear we’re ready. turn it on. | 我们准备好了 发动电源 |
[30:43] | Try 200 microvolts. | 试试200微伏 |
[30:57] | Oh look peter. | 看 彼得 |
[30:59] | He’s talking to you. | 他在和你说话 |
[31:05] | I suppose it’s a good thing it wasn’t attached to your head. | 幸亏没有直接连到你的脑袋上去 |
[31:12] | Not kidding. looked into it. | 不开玩笑 你自己看吧 |
[31:15] | You have not. I have. | 你没有 我有过 |
[31:22] | So… mm? | 然后呢 |
[31:24] | Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[31:28] | Whoever it was who broke your heart. | 那个伤了你心的男人 |
[31:29] | Or am I misreading you? | 还是我理解错了 |
[31:39] | He was my partner from the bureau. | 他是我局里的搭档 |
[31:42] | And you of all people should know | 所有人中 你最清楚 |
[31:44] | That I’ve always been a little inept at this. | 我一直不擅长这种事 |
[31:47] | But he was straight forward decisive | 可他直截了当 果断迷人 |
[31:51] | Charming and it was wonderful. | 迷人 这些都很好 |
[31:55] | Except it was all a lie and he betrayed me. | 除了他是个骗子 还背叛了我 |
[31:59] | Betrayed the job. | 背叛了他的工作 |
[32:01] | Then he died. | 然后他死了 |
[32:04] | That’s the end. | 这就是结局 |
[32:14] | That’s the end for him. | 这是他的结局 |
[32:18] | I’ve known this for years. | 好多年前我就明白了 |
[32:22] | I screwed up | 是我搞砸了 |
[32:25] | With you. | 你我之间的事 |
[32:27] | The timing wasn’t right for either of us. | 那时对你我 都不是合适的时机 |
[32:29] | Yes it was. I know it was. | 是啊 是这样 我也知道 |
[32:33] | But I was scared. | 可当时我害怕了 |
[32:35] | And that’s the… that’s the god’s honest truth. | 这是无可辩驳的事实 |
[32:43] | I think about you… | 我想你 |
[32:46] | So often and… | 不断的想你 |
[32:49] | I don’t call because… | 我不给你打电话 是因为 |
[32:53] | Because I’m ashamed of how I treated you. | 我为过去对你所做的感到羞愧 |
[33:03] | No it was just… | 不 当时只是 |
[33:25] | Lucas i… | 卢卡斯 我 |
[33:58] | I…i have to… | 我必须 |
[34:00] | I have… I have to get this. | 必须接这电话 |
[34:02] | I hate whoever that is. | 我恨打来的那人 |
[34:06] | Hello. | 喂 |
[34:06] | Hey. you’re not gonna believe this | 你不会相信的 |
[34:08] | ’cause I’m not really sure that I do. | 因为我也不确定 我在做什么 |
[34:10] | But I think this might actually work. | 可我想 这确实奏效了 |
[34:11] | Walter figured it out? | 沃尔特成功了吗 |
[34:13] | Well there are limits. some issues and problems. | 有限制性 可能出状况 也可能有问题 |
[34:15] | But walter seems to think we can get the dead guy | 可沃尔特觉得 他确实能让那人 |
[34:17] | To answer some questions. | 替我们回答几个问题 |
[34:18] | Then we’re on. | 那我们就准备行动 |
[34:19] | I’ll call you from the prison. | 到监狱我再给你电话 |
[34:21] | 8:00 a.m. tomorrow my time. | 德国时间 早上八点 |
[34:23] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:26] | I’m good. thank you. | 我很好 谢谢你 |
[34:35] | I’m gonna go back to the hotel. | 我得回旅馆了 |
[34:39] | Grateful to you | 我得谢谢你 |
[34:41] | To the incredible cooking | 为你的绝妙厨艺 |
[34:43] | And your sweet words. | 还有甜言蜜语 |
[35:02] | Do you hear anything? | 你听见什么了吗 |
[35:03] | I think we gotta ask him a question first. | 我想 我们该先问他个问题 |
[35:06] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[35:08] | Are we ready to see how this is working? | 准备好 检验我们的成果了吗 |
[35:10] | When I say go | 当我说开始 |
[35:11] | You astro ask peter a question. | 你 阿斯特丽德 问彼得一个问题 |
[35:15] | I will flip the switch which will stimulate | 我会转动开关 给我们裸体朋友 |
[35:17] | Our naked friend’s brain. | 的脑子一个刺激 |
[35:19] | And peter you will hear his response. | 然后 彼得 你会听见他的回答 |
[35:20] | Any questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[35:21] | Uh yeah. what should I ask him? | 有 我该问他什么 |
[35:23] | Anything you like. it’s only a dry run. | 想问什么问什么 只是个演习 |
[35:25] | And son I should apologize in advance. | 儿子 我想提前跟你抱歉 |
[35:27] | I’m afraid this… | 我恐怕这 |
[35:30] | Well I shouldn’t frighten you. | 我不该吓唬你的 |
[35:31] | No. wouldn’t want to do that. | 算了 我也不想听你说 |
[35:33] | 3 2 1. | 三 二 一 |
[35:37] | Go. | 开始 |
[35:38] | What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream? | 你最喜欢的冰激凌口味是什么 |
[35:43] | Anything? | 有反应吗 |
[35:44] | Did I hear anything? no. | 你是问我听见什么吗 没 |
[35:50] | 3 2 1. go. | 三 二 一 开始 |
[35:53] | What’s your favorite color? | 你最喜欢的颜色是什么 |
[35:57] | Nope. still nothing. just extreme discomfort. | 没 还是没反应 只是非常难受 |
[36:01] | Hello. | 你好 |
[36:02] | They’re taking me to see jones now. | 他们现在要带我见琼斯了 |
[36:03] | It’s olivia. they’re taking her in. | 是奥利维亚 他们正带她进去 |
[36:05] | No. we’re not ready yet. | 不 我们还没准备好 |
[36:06] | No no no. tell her she has to stall. | 不 不 告诉她 她得先打住 |
[36:08] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[36:09] | I’ll do what I can | 我会尽力而为 |
[36:10] | But I’ve only got 14 minutes starting now. | 可现在起 我只剩14分钟了 |
[36:13] | 14 minutes. | 给你十四分钟 |
[36:31] | What a pleasure this is. | 见到你是多么愉快呀 |
[36:42] | We have your mr. smith in custody. | 我们把你那位史密斯先生拘留了 |
[36:44] | You will not speak with him directly. | 你不能直接跟他对话 |
[36:46] | You will ask me one question that you want answered. | 你问我一个 你想知道答案的问题 |
[36:49] | I will relay that question to an agent back in the states | 我会转达给美国的探员 |
[36:51] | Who will talk to mr. smith. | 他会跟史密斯先生讲的 |
[36:53] | I will then relay mr. smith’s response to you. | 然后 我再转达给你史密斯的回答 |
[36:56] | Then you will tell me how to save agent loeb. | 然后 你要告诉我怎么救莱布探员 |
[36:59] | That is how it works. | 就这么办 |
[37:03] | You’re very serious do you know that? | 你很严肃 你知道吗 |
[37:06] | Your friend’s life hangs in the balance | 你朋友命悬一线 |
[37:09] | Is that it? | 是不是 |
[37:10] | And you want me to save him. | 你想让我救他 |
[37:12] | I gathered as much from your note. | 我从你留的便条里知道的 |
[37:16] | Tell me something. | 告诉我点什么 |
[37:18] | Why not your freedom | 你为什么不要求释放 |
[37:21] | Or extradition? | 或是引渡 |
[37:23] | You must realize that you have leverage here. | 你肯定发现了 现在是你掌握主动权 |
[37:26] | Yet all you want is the answer to one question? | 可你只想要一个问题的答案 |
[37:29] | You make two assumptions ms. dunham | 你做了两个假设 德探员 |
[37:32] | Both incorrect. | 两个都错了 |
[37:34] | The first is that there is nothing more valuable | 首先是对我来说 |
[37:37] | Than my freedom. | 没有比自由更珍贵的东西 |
[37:40] | The second is that I am responsible | 其次假设我对莱布探员的感染 |
[37:43] | For the infection of agent loeb. | 负有责任 也不正确 |
[37:51] | Hello gene. | 你好 小吉 |
[37:57] | Shh. not a word. | 别说话 |
[37:59] | I think I know your problem. | 我想我知道你问题在哪了 |
[38:00] | You think too much. | 你想的太多了 |
[38:02] | It’s a family curse. | 这是个家族诅咒 |
[38:04] | Your own brain function is interfering | 你本身的大脑功能 |
[38:06] | With the process. | 阻碍了实验进程 |
[38:07] | You need to be a passive receiver. | 你得当个被动的接收者 |
[38:09] | This is a sedative. | 这是镇静剂 |
[38:10] | It will numb your higher brain function. | 能麻痹你高层的大脑功能 |
[38:13] | I’ve mixed it with a euphoria inhibitor | 我把它跟一种快感抑制剂调和 |
[38:15] | Which will clear the high from your system | 它可以短时间内 |
[38:18] | In a matter of minutes. | 平复你大脑的兴奋 |
[38:19] | If I tell you to stick this in his chest right here. | 你把这个 注射进他的胸腔 |
[38:23] | Beneath the breast bone. | 在胸骨下注射 |
[38:24] | what is that? | 那是什么 |
[38:25] | Adrenaline. why walter? | -肾上腺素 -干吗给我注射这个 沃尔特 |
[38:27] | Are you planning on stopping my heart? | 你打算让我心脏停跳吗 |
[38:28] | Walter what are you giving me? | 沃尔特 你要给我注射什么 |
[38:30] | Nothing for you to worry about. | 这不用你操心 |
[38:32] | Perfectly harmless. | 绝对无害 |
[38:44] | What is going on in here? | 你们在干什么 |
[38:45] | Mitchel! | 米切尔 |
[38:49] | If you’re not responsible | 要不是你 对莱布侦探的感染负责 |
[38:51] | For infecting agent loeb who is? | 那是谁干的 |
[38:54] | Perhaps the same people responsible | 也许还是那个 |
[38:56] | For bringing us together. | 让我俩聚首的人负责 |
[39:00] | What if someone wanted information | 要是有人 想从我俩这里 |
[39:03] | From the both of us? | 获取信息 会怎样 |
[39:06] | Do you see? | 你明白吗 |
[39:09] | Perhaps they’ve orchestrated all of this. | 也许是他们编造的一切 |
[39:13] | What if you and i… | 要是你和我 |
[39:15] | Both of us at this very moment | 此时此刻 |
[39:20] | Were being manipulated? | 都被利用了呢 |
[39:22] | By whom? | 被谁利用 |
[39:24] | And what would they want? | 他们要的是什么 |
[39:26] | You’ve not been doing this very long have you? | 你做这行不久 是吧 |
[39:30] | There are very few things in life | 在生活里 已经没什么事 |
[39:32] | That surprise me anymore ms. dunham. | 能让我奇怪了 德探员 |
[39:35] | And yet I confess I am confused. | 可现在 我得承认 我真是糊涂了 |
[39:41] | If it is so urgent to save | 要是救你的朋友的命 |
[39:44] | The life of your friend | 这么十万火急 |
[39:46] | Why haven’t we gotten on with it? | 我们为什么还不着手呢 |
[39:49] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[39:50] | Peter can you hear me? | 彼得 能听见我说话吗 |
[39:53] | This can’t possibly be scientific. | 这在科学上是不可能的 |
[39:55] | Peter look at me. | 彼得 看着我 |
[40:01] | Daddy? | 老爸 |
[40:09] | Hmm. I think we’re ready. | 我想我们准备好了 |
[40:17] | Hello. go. quick. | -你好 -快问吧 |
[40:19] | Go ahead. ask your question. | 请讲 问你的问题 |
[40:24] | Ask my friend joe… | 问问我朋友乔 |
[40:28] | Where does the gentleman live? | 那位先生住在哪 |
[40:33] | Mr. jones would like to know | 琼斯先生想知道 |
[40:35] | Where does the gentleman live? | 那位先生住在哪 |
[40:40] | Three. | 三 |
[40:43] | Mitchel! oh god. | 米切尔 天啊 |
[40:45] | What is it? parasite in his bloodstream choking him of oxygen. | -怎么了 -他血流里的寄生物掐得他无法呼吸了 |
[40:47] | Asteroid nitroglycerine in a vial on the desk. | 阿斯特丽德 桌上的小瓶硝化甘油 |
[40:49] | Wait a minute. I don’t understand. a parasite? | 等等 我不明白 寄生物 |
[40:51] | Could you give us some room please? | 麻烦你别挡着我们 |
[40:52] | I’ll call you back. | 我稍后回你电话 |
[40:57] | Come on sam let them do their job. | 过来吧 小萨 别妨碍他们 |
[41:07] | Is there a problem? | 出问题了吗 |
[41:08] | My phone doesn’t get the best reception | 我的手机在隔离囚室 |
[41:11] | In prison isolation cells. | 信号不好 |
[41:16] | You do have mr. smith do you not? | 你确实抓到史密斯先生了 对吧 |
[41:19] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[41:22] | Why do you think he would cooperate with you | 你为何认为他被捕后 |
[41:24] | After you had him arrested? | 就会跟你合作 |
[41:26] | Oh the people I work with | 和我共事的人 |
[41:28] | Are loyal to the end. | 都誓死忠诚 |
[41:32] | Can you say the same? | 你觉得呢 |
[41:41] | Hello. | 喂 |
[41:42] | Okay we’re trying again. | 我们再试一次 |
[41:43] | Three, two, one. go. | 三 二 一 开始 |
[41:45] | Where does the gentleman live? | 那位先生住在哪 |
[41:49] | Do you hear anything? | 听到什么了吗 |
[41:51] | No. no. | 没有 |
[41:53] | I’m going to have to increase the voltage. | 我得加大电压 |
[41:56] | I’m sorry son. | 对不起 儿子 |
[41:58] | Three, two, one. go. | 三 二 一 开始 |
[42:00] | Where does the gentleman live? | 那位先生住在哪 |
[42:07] | Uh-uh. nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[42:09] | No. | 没有 |
[42:17] | Astrid I need the answer now. | 阿斯特丽德 我现在就要答案 |
[42:19] | Agent dunham it’s not working. | 德探员 没效果 |
[42:28] | I need paper. | 我要纸 |
[42:29] | Paper! give me some paper. | 纸 给我些纸 |
[42:30] | Quick quick. I see something. | 快 我看到点东西 |
[42:31] | Wait. hold on. | 等等 别挂 |
[42:33] | Untie my hand. | 把我的手解开 |
[42:34] | Quickly! | 快点 |
[42:46] | What is that? | 什么东西 |
[42:51] | I have no idea! | 我不知道 |
[43:06] | I need the answer now. | 我现在就要答案 |
[43:07] | We don’t have it yet. I don’t think it’s working. | 我们还不知道 我觉得没用 |
[43:09] | Walter what is this? | 沃尔特 这是什么 |
[43:10] | How do I know? | 我哪知道 |
[43:12] | You saw it not me. | 你看到的 又不是我 |
[43:17] | He seems rather irritated with you. | 他似乎很生你的气 |
[43:20] | Astrid please. I have no time. | 阿斯特丽德 快 我没时间了 |
[43:22] | I know. you have to hold on. I’m sorry. | 我知道 但你得等等 抱歉 |
[43:24] | Walter what is it? do you see it? | 沃尔特 这是什么 你能看得懂吗 |
[43:25] | It’s there. | 就是这个 |
[43:26] | There’s just something missing. | 少了点东西 |
[43:29] | Obviously horizontal lines. | 明显缺的是水平线 |
[43:32] | There’s literature on this. | 有这方面的文献 |
[43:33] | Misrepresentation of horizontal space | 在某方面大脑损伤 |
[43:36] | In unilateral brain damage. | 导致水平空间误差 |
[43:40] | Astrid please hurry. | 阿斯特丽德 请快点 |
[43:42] | I-i don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[43:43] | It’s just a conjecture. | 仅仅是猜测 |
[43:44] | But the bullet may have destroyed | 子弹可能损坏了 |
[43:45] | That part of the brain | 该部分处理 |
[43:47] | That…that helps process horizontal lines. | 水平线的大脑 |
[43:50] | We are going to have to fill in the blanks. | 我们得把空白处填上去 |
[44:01] | God astrid I have no time. | 老天 阿斯特丽德 我没时间了 |
[44:03] | I need the answer now astrid! please. | 我现在就要答案 阿斯特丽德 快 |
[44:08] | Little hill. little hill? | -小山丘 -小山丘 |
[44:09] | Little hill! | 小山丘 |
[44:15] | Three parts mebendazole. | 3份甲苯咪唑 |
[44:16] | Two parts thermophilic hydrolase. | 2份嗜热水解酶 |
[44:18] | A syringe directly into the parasite. | 直接注射在寄生物上 |
[44:21] | Astrid write this down. | 阿斯特丽德 记下来 |
[44:24] | Three parts mebendazole. | 3份甲苯咪唑 |
[44:26] | Two parts thermophilic hydrolase. | 2份嗜热水解酶 |
[44:28] | A syringe directly into the parasite. | 直接注射在寄生物上 |
[44:40] | Walter. look. | 沃尔特 看 |
[44:43] | The roots. they’re dying. | 根须快死了 |
[44:48] | Well does that mean that… | 这是否意味着 |
[44:50] | Is… is mitchel gonna live? | 米切尔能活下来 |
[44:51] | Is… is he gonna be okay? | 他会好起来吗 |
[44:54] | Yes my dear. I believe he will. | 是的 我相信他会好的 |
[44:58] | Thank you.doctor bishop. | 谢谢你 贝博士 |
[45:08] | Jones asked me a question | 琼斯问了我一个 |
[45:10] | About loyalty. | 有关忠诚的问题 |
[45:11] | And something about the way he said it | 他说话的方式 |
[45:14] | It felt like he knew something. | 似乎他了解些什么 |
[45:18] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[45:20] | Something about my partner betraying the bureau. | 有关我搭档背叛联调局的事 |
[45:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[45:29] | You know I have other means | 我有其他方法 |
[45:32] | Of gathering information about mr. jones. | 能收集琼斯的信息 |
[45:35] | If you’d like me to use them. | 如果你想让我去办 |
[45:41] | Say yes olivia. | 答应吧 奥利维亚 |
[45:43] | It’ll give me an excuse to call you again. | 我才有借口再打电话给你 |
[45:56] | Mitchel I understand that you’re feeling | 米切尔 我知道你感觉 |
[45:57] | Far from 100%. | 一头雾水 |
[46:00] | But while you were unconscious | 但在你昏迷期间 |
[46:02] | We made a discovery. | 我们有所发现 |
[46:04] | That an organization with connections to the pattern | 有个组织和计划相关 |
[46:06] | May have someone working for us on the inside. | 可能派了个人潜入我们内部 |
[46:09] | John scott. | 约翰·斯科特 |
[46:11] | That was our first thought. | 我们首先想到的也是他 |
[46:13] | But he would have needed to have higher clearance | 但他应该会有更高层的 |
[46:15] | Than scott was afforded. | 保护伞为他开路 |
[46:16] | We thought that perhaps you were talking to him | 我们觉得你可能发现了那个人 |
[46:18] | Because you might have discovered who that person was. | 因为你曾和他谈过 |
[46:25] | Scott’s the only one I know of. | 我只知道斯科特 |
[46:33] | You’re making me paranoid. | 你让我很疑惑 |
[46:37] | All I want to do is make you better. | 我只想让你好起来 |
[46:40] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 我们明早见 |
[46:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[46:46] | Please seeing you! | 很高兴见到你 |
[46:53] | Sir. | 长官 |
[46:55] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[46:58] | He’s good. | 很好 |
[46:59] | The doctor here removed that thing | 医生已把那个东西从他胸腔 |
[47:01] | From his chest. | 拿出来了 |
[47:02] | Walter made sure he saved it for him. | 沃尔特确保会帮他保管那东西 |
[47:04] | I bet he did. | 我猜他会的 |
[47:06] | But what about answers? | 那个答案呢 |
[47:09] | The question jones asked smith. | 琼斯问史密斯的问题 |
[47:12] | And the response he got “little hill”? | 他给的答案是小山丘 |
[47:13] | We know that agent loeb was infected | 我们知道罗探员感染了 |
[47:15] | But we don’t know by whom. | 但不知道是谁干的 |
[47:16] | Jones says it wasn’t him. | 琼斯说不是他干的 |
[47:18] | We don’t know anything. | 我们什么都不知道 |
[47:20] | You have a problem agent nham. | 你有个问题 德探员 |
[47:23] | You’re not easily satisfied. | 你不知足 |
[47:25] | You want everything and you want it now. | 你想立刻知道一切 |
[47:27] | In your mind somehow a small victory is no victory. | 在你的思想里 小成就完全算不上成就 |
[47:30] | What you did was save a man’s life | 你刚刚救了一个人 |
[47:32] | But that doesn’t land for you. | 但那远非你的目标 |
[47:33] | Sir… | 长官 |
[47:34] | I would tell you to snap the hell out of it. | 我想告诉你振作一点 |
[47:36] | To stop whining about what you can’t know | 别总抱怨你不知道 |
[47:38] | Can’t control can’t change. | 无法控制 无法改变 |
[47:39] | I would tell you to get some sleep while you can | 我想告诉你好好休息一下 |
[47:41] | Because tomorrow we’ll do this all over again | 因为明天 我们还得重新作战 |
[47:43] | And guess what | 而且 |
[47:45] | You’ll have a million new answers | 你还会有无数新答案 |
[47:46] | And a million and one new questions. | 无数新问题 |
[47:48] | I would tell you those things but I won’t | 我想告诉你 但我不会这么做 |
[47:54] | Because your dissatisfaction | 因为你的不满足 |
[47:57] | Is what makes you so damn good. | 正是促使你优秀的源头 |
[48:00] | Someone I’m proud to say I work with. | 成为让我骄傲的工作伙伴 |
[48:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:10] | Now go get some sleep while you can. | 抓紧时间好好休息一下吧 |
[48:18] | Hey how you feeling? | 你感觉还好吗 |
[48:20] | I should be asking you that. | 应该是我问你才对 |
[48:23] | Good job. thank you. | -干得好 -谢谢 |
[48:25] | You too. | 你也一样 |
[48:26] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[48:28] | After everything I saw today | 看过今天看的东西 |
[48:30] | No not at all. | 一点都不饿了 |
[48:32] | But I am thirsty. | 但我很渴 |
[48:34] | Really really thirsty. | 非常渴 |
[48:36] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[48:40] | Look at that. | 瞧 |
[48:43] | Yeah look at that. | 是啊 看那画面 |
[49:00] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[49:03] | So did it work what we did? | 我们的方法有用吗 |
[49:07] | Yes. it led them back to Mr. jones. | 有用 他们又找回到琼斯先生了 |
[49:12] | Did he ask the question? | 他问了那个问题吗 |
[49:15] | And did we get the answer? | 我们拿到答案了吗 |
[49:20] | Little hill. | 小山丘 |