| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:07] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
| [00:08] | We will soon be starting our inflight movie. | 机内电影即将播放 |
| [00:10] | We will be coming through with headsets, | 并将通过耳机播送 |
| [00:13] | Which are available for purchase for 4 dollars. | 乘客可付4美元购买 |
| [00:15] | And of course exact changes are always appreciated. | 最好提供足额现金 感激之至 |
| [00:52] | You should put keys on your back. | 你应该在背上放几把钥匙 |
| [00:54] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
| [00:55] | It’s an old wive’s tale. | 是个无稽之谈 |
| [00:56] | To stop the bloody nose. | 可以止鼻出血 |
| [00:57] | yeah? | 是吗 |
| [00:59] | Actually, I tried it once. | 但我试过 |
| [01:00] | It doesn’t work. | 没用 |
| [01:02] | It’s all bull. | 全是骗人的 |
| [01:06] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
| [01:50] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
| [01:52] | Excuse me, I need to talk to you. | 打扰一下 我要跟你谈谈 |
| [01:54] | Yes, sir, i’ll be with you in one moment. | 好的 先生 我一会就来 |
| [01:55] | No, now! | 不行 马上 |
| [01:58] | Please. | 拜托 |
| [01:59] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
| [02:06] | What’s the problem? I’m in trouble. | -有什么事 -我有麻烦了 |
| [02:08] | There’s something happening to me, | 我身上出了问题 |
| [02:09] | That I don’t have the time or permission | 我没时间 也不能 |
| [02:12] | To explain to you. What is it? | -给你们解释 -什么问题 |
| [02:13] | You need to listen to me very carefully. | 你要非常仔细地听我说 |
| [02:14] | I need you to go to the passengers, | 我要你去跟乘客 |
| [02:16] | I need you to collect as many sedatives | 搜集尽量多的镇静剂 |
| [02:17] | Or tranquilizers as you can. | 或安定药 |
| [02:19] | Okay, sir, I need you to take a deep breath. | 先生 你先深呼吸 |
| [02:21] | This isn’t a panic attack. | 这不是恐慌症 |
| [02:23] | This is real. | 是真的 |
| [02:26] | We will die, all of us, if you don’t do what I say. | 要是不照办 我们都会死 |
| [02:28] | Sir, a threat like that is in violation of ffa– | 先生 这种威胁可是违反 |
| [02:31] | Do I look to you like I care about that? | 你觉得我在意这点吗 |
| [02:32] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
| [02:36] | I need you to get those drugs for me. | 我要你找那些药给我 |
| [02:38] | Do you have any weapons, a gun? | 你们有武器吗 枪 |
| [02:40] | Go call the captain. | 给机长打电话 |
| [02:41] | Sir, i’m going to need you to calm down. | 先生 请你冷静下来 |
| [02:43] | You’re going to scare the passengers. | 你会吓到乘客的 |
| [02:44] | They should be scared. What weapons do you have? | 他们应该担心 你们有什么武器 |
| [02:46] | Yeah, it’s melissa. | 我是梅利莎 |
| [02:47] | What weapons?! | 什么武器 |
| [02:48] | We have a man here, who’s claiming to be in– | 这里有位先生称自己有麻烦 |
| [02:49] | We have a taser in the cockpit, | 驾驶舱内有一把泰瑟枪 |
| [02:51] | Which I will use on you if you don’t calm down. | 你不冷静下来 我会用在你身上 |
| [02:52] | Taser won’t do a thing. It’ll just piss me off. | 泰瑟枪没用 只会激怒我 |
| [02:54] | He wants drugs, but he seems to be on something already. | 他想要一些药物 但似乎已有一些症状 |
| [02:58] | I need you to do what I say. | 我要你照我说的办 |
| [03:00] | I’m going into that bathroom. | 我一会进厕所 |
| [03:01] | You keep me in there. You keep that door closed. | 不要让我出来 关紧门 |
| [03:04] | Get whatever sedatives you can as soon as you can. | 尽快多找点镇静剂 |
| [03:06] | You can go in that bathroom, sir. | 你可以进厕所 先生 |
| [03:08] | I am not messing around! | 我不是闹着玩的 |
| [03:10] | When you get the drugs, | 拿到药以后 |
| [03:11] | You come back, you knock. | 回来 先敲门 |
| [03:13] | If I don’t answer, | 我要是没回应 |
| [03:14] | Or if I do, and what you see isn’t me anymore, | 或者回应了 但你看到我已发生变化 |
| [03:17] | You keep that door closed. | 关紧门 |
| [03:19] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
| [03:20] | You keep me in there, away from the other passengers. | 别让我出来 别让乘客靠近 |
| [03:23] | Get the drugs. Quick. | 去拿药 快 |
| [03:25] | Yes, sir. I’ll do that. | 是 先生 我会照办 |
| [04:02] | Yes, sir, but I think 40 minutes is too long. | 是的 先生 但40分钟太久了 |
| [04:13] | Ladies and gentlemen, we have a passenger | 女士们先生们 有位乘客 |
| [04:15] | Who is having a hard time… | 身感不适 |
| [04:16] | Please remain calm. | 请保持冷静 |
| [04:17] | Everything’s going to be just fine. | 一切将恢复正常 |
| [04:33] | What’s he doing in there? | 里面怎么回事 |
| [04:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [04:36] | It just got quiet. | 突然静下来了 |
| [04:37] | Maybe he passed out. | 他可能晕了 |
| [04:39] | The captain says we should restrain him. | 机长说我们要管制一下他 |
| [04:41] | But I’ve only– | 但我只 |
| [05:14] | Scarsdale,New York | 纽约市 斯卡斯代尔 |
| [05:23] | Seatbelts. Seatbelts. | 系安全带 安全带 |
| [05:54] | Well, hello. | 你好啊 |
| [05:57] | Look, aunt liv, i’m beautiful. | 看 小奥阿姨 我多漂亮 |
| [05:59] | You are beautiful. | 是很漂亮 |
| [06:00] | Yes, you’re beautiful. | 你很漂亮 |
| [06:02] | But why don’t we put this down and take these off? | 还是把这些摘下来 链子也摘下 |
| [06:06] | Here, give me– What else do you have here? | 来 给我 还有什么 |
| [06:09] | I’ll take that. | 给我吧 |
| [06:10] | all right. Go wash that off. | 好了 去洗一下 |
| [06:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [06:16] | Oh, please. That’s fine. | 算了 没关系 |
| [06:20] | Do you remember when we had that sleepover at aunt missy’s? | 你还记得我们在梅西姨妈家过夜吗 |
| [06:23] | And then you found the perfume and poured it all over– | 你找到那瓶香水 全撒到 |
| [06:28] | Was it lola? | 萝拉身上吗 |
| [06:29] | No, lola was the hamster. Roxy was the dog. Right. | 不是 萝拉是仓鼠 萝希是那条狗 |
| [06:32] | Liv, what is this? | 小奥 这是什么 |
| [06:33] | Is this mom’s? | 是妈妈的吗 |
| [06:36] | “Always?” | 至死不渝 |
| [06:37] | This isn’t mom’s. | 不是妈妈的 |
| [06:40] | No. | 不是 |
| [06:43] | It’s from john. | 是约翰送的 |
| [06:45] | John… | 约翰 |
| [06:47] | Your partner, john? | 你的搭档 约翰吗 |
| [06:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [06:50] | You told me that you guys were– | 你说过你们已经 |
| [06:53] | He asked you to marry him? | 他跟你求婚了吗 |
| [06:54] | Uh, no. | 不 |
| [06:56] | He didn’t. It was a mistake. | 没有 是误会 |
| [06:58] | Suffice to say that it never actually happened. | 应该说从来都没发生过 |
| [06:59] | Uh, no. You can’t do that. | 不能这么说 |
| [07:02] | Well, I have to. I am your sister. | -只能这么说 -我是你姐姐 |
| [07:03] | And I have told you | 我跟你说过所有 |
| [07:05] | Every excruciating detail of my failed marriage. | 我的失败婚姻的惨痛细节 |
| [07:07] | There’s nothing that you can– He was a traitor. | -你不能 -他是个叛徒 |
| [07:12] | The people that he was working with, | 和他共事的人 |
| [07:14] | They still don’t even know who they were. | 甚至还不知道他们的身份 |
| [07:15] | But whoever they were, he was bad. | 但不管是什么 他是坏人 |
| [07:18] | And whatever was between us was a lie, | 我们之间的一切 都是谎言 |
| [07:21] | So that he could gain my trust, | 他就这样赢得了我的信任 |
| [07:23] | So that I didn’t see him for what he was. | 我没看清他的为人 |
| [07:26] | God, liv… | 天啊 小奥 |
| [07:28] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
| [07:32] | Me too. | 我也一样 |
| [07:36] | and I thought greg was a jerk. | 我以为格雷格是混蛋 |
| [07:39] | Uh, greg is a jerk. | 他确实是混蛋 |
| [07:41] | Yeah. Greg is a jerk. | 没错 格雷格是混蛋 |
| [07:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
| [07:48] | Where? | 在哪 |
| [07:50] | flight 718 went down a little after 6:00 pm. | 晚上6点后 718次航班坠落 |
| [07:53] | Witnesses say the plane just fell out of the sky. | 目击者称飞机从空中坠下 |
| [07:55] | Once we recover the black box, we’ll know more. | 要找到黑匣子 才能了解更多情况 |
| [07:58] | so why are we here? | 那我们来这里干嘛 |
| [07:59] | Shouldn’t ntsb be taking point? | 不是该由国运安委会接手吗 |
| [08:01] | According to air traffic control, | 据空中交通指挥部称 |
| [08:02] | They got a distress call from the pilot, | 他们收到飞行员发出的一个求救信号 |
| [08:04] | But it was cut off and they lost communication. | 但后来中断了 他们失去了联络 |
| [08:06] | Whatever happened up there, i’m guessing | 不管上面发生了什么 |
| [08:07] | Has something to do with what i’m about to show you. | 我估计 跟我要给你们看的东西有关 |
| [08:09] | It’s burned badly. | 严重烧毁了 |
| [08:11] | Forensics thought it was an animal at first. | 法医最初以为是动物尸体 |
| [08:13] | They were mistaken. | 他们错了 |
| [08:15] | No one’s ever seen an animal like this. | 没人见过这样的动物 |
| [08:21] | i can understand the confusion. | 我能理解为何会混淆 |
| [08:22] | This creature has | 这个生物 |
| [08:24] | Pelage characteristic of an animal. | 有动物的皮毛特征 |
| [08:28] | And yet… | 而且 |
| [08:40] | i will say this… | 我觉得 |
| [08:42] | Our friend here didn’t start out this way. | 这个老兄的原型并非如此 |
| [08:44] | hey, liv. | 小奥 |
| [08:49] | Copies of the manifest and the passports. | 乘客名单和护照的复本 |
| [08:52] | There’re 147 passengers. | 共147名乘客 |
| [08:54] | It’s going to be a long few days | 得花好几天 |
| [08:56] | For the poor folks tasked with trying | 他们才能确定 |
| [08:58] | To identify the remains. | 遗体的身份 |
| [08:59] | So is there anyone of any interest? | 有没有嫌疑的 |
| [09:01] | Not at first glance, no. | 初步勘察没有 |
| [09:02] | Does the elder bishop have any ideas about that? | 老贝肖普有头绪吗 |
| [09:05] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
| [09:06] | Or if he does, he isn’t saying. | 或者有 但没说 |
| [09:08] | So the official word right now is engine failure. | 官方的暂时的说法是引擎故障 |
| [09:12] | The pilot tried to bring it in for an emergency landing. | 驾驶员尝试紧急迫降 |
| [09:19] | the way this thing works– | 这东西的效果 |
| [09:20] | Works– What it does to you? | 对你的作用 |
| [09:21] | It’s a horror show. | 非常可怕 |
| [09:22] | It’s far worse than you can even imagine. | 比你想象的还恐怖 |
| [09:23] | I’m telling you, this stuff… | 告诉你 这个东西 |
| [09:26] | It’s a horror show, john. | 非常可怕 约翰 |
| [09:29] | What? You find something? | 怎么了 你有发现吗 |
| [09:31] | Yeah, I think this is our guy. | 我想他就是嫌疑人 |
| [09:35] | The fried dog man? Yeah. | -被烧焦的人 -对 |
| [09:37] | Marshall bowman. | 马歇尔·鲍曼 |
| [09:39] | We need to pull everything we can find on him. | 我们要找出他的所有资料 |
| [09:41] | How can you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
| [09:45] | Call it my gut. | 我的直觉 |
| [09:48] | You’re good. | 你真行 |
| [09:58] | I would expect whatever caused this mutation | 无论什么导致了这种突变 |
| [10:03] | Would’ve completely alter his internal organs. | 我预计 能完全改变他的内脏 |
| [10:07] | Though the kidneys appear normal. | 虽然肾脏正常 |
| [10:08] | It also gave him four extra nipples. | 还让他多长了4个乳头 |
| [10:11] | Maybe he mutated into a opossum. | 可能他变异成一只负鼠了 |
| [10:13] | No, opossum’s have 15 mammaries. | 不 负鼠有15个乳房 |
| [10:16] | Unlike most mammals, who have an even number of nipples. | 跟大多数有偶数个乳头的哺乳动物不同 |
| [10:20] | Hence, the one half rule regarding nipples. | 因此才有一胎半乳头规则的说法 |
| [10:23] | The one half nipple rule? | 一胎半乳头规则是啥 |
| [10:24] | You just had to ask, didn’t you? | 你一定要问 是吧 |
| [10:26] | The typical number of young in a litter is usually equal | 一胎初生幼崽的平均数通常等于 |
| [10:29] | To half the number of nipples on the animal. | 该动物乳头数的半数 |
| [10:32] | The number of nipples being in the maximum litter size. | 胎儿个数不得大于乳头数 |
| [10:35] | Humans, for example, | 例如 人类 |
| [10:36] | One child is the typical. | 一般都是一个孩子 |
| [10:39] | Maximum, twins. | 最大值 两个 |
| [10:44] | Barring extraordinary cases. | 当然在极特殊情况下 |
| [10:46] | When the young size exceed the number of nipples. | 胎儿数可能会大于乳头数 |
| [10:49] | God, I hope I never have to hear him say the word “nipple” again. | 天啊 打死我也决不听他说乳头了 |
| [10:54] | Evidence of an extradural hematoma. | 硬膜外血肿症状 |
| [10:57] | Possibly epistaxis. | 可能有鼻出血 |
| [10:59] | Meaning, he had a colossal nosebleed. | 意思是他曾大量鼻出血 |
| [11:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [11:09] | There’s something hard inside here. | 里面有些硬物 |
| [11:12] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
| [11:20] | Forcep. | 钳子 |
| [11:28] | What is it? A tumor? | 什么东西 肿瘤吗 |
| [11:35] | Not unless a tumor is made of glass. | 除非肿瘤是玻璃做的 |
| [11:39] | Boston,Federal Bulding | 联邦大楼 波士顿 |
| [11:40] | I need someone over at vertusair, right now. | 我要找一个在沃顿塞亚的人 马上 |
| [11:42] | Yes, this is about 718. What do you think? | 对 有关718次航班 你以为呢 |
| [11:44] | Look through all the internal reports | 查看一下内部结构 |
| [11:46] | On structural breakdown– | 崩塌的报告 |
| [11:47] | here’s everything we have on marshall bowman | 这是所有马歇尔·鲍曼的资料 |
| [11:48] | 42-Years-Old, worked at a credit courtier in marseilles. | 42岁 在马赛一家信贷中介工作 |
| [11:51] | Managed their corporate accounts. | 管理集团帐户 |
| [11:53] | Has doctor bishop been able to make a positive id yet? | 贝博士能确认身份了吗 |
| [11:55] | No, but we should contact the bank, | 不能 我们要和银行联系 |
| [11:56] | And see what they can tell us about him. Done. | -看他们有什么他的信息 -联系了 |
| [11:58] | Back is the file of Bowman’s U.S. clients. | 背面是鲍曼所有美国客户的信息 |
| [12:07] | He outdid himself this time. | 他这次干的很过火 |
| [12:09] | And he’s gonna get impatient to sell it off. | 他急于卖掉出手 |
| [12:12] | So you have to get the money lined up fast. | 你要尽快筹到钱 |
| [12:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [12:20] | Olivia, you okay? | 小奥 你没事吧 |
| [12:23] | People, we got something. | 各位 我们有发现 |
| [12:24] | Simmons, patch me in through public address. | 西蒙斯 接入公放广播 |
| [12:27] | Wilson sent over the black box recording, | 威尔森传了黑匣子的记录 |
| [12:28] | The last 60 seconds of the flight. | 机上最后60秒情况 |
| [12:31] | Play it. | 播放 |
| [12:32] | New york center, this is vertusair 718 heavy. | 纽约中心 这里是沃顿塞亚718次航班 |
| [12:35] | We have a report that there– | 我们要报告这里 |
| [12:38] | Tower to vertusair 718, other aircraft calling, | 沃顿塞亚718次航班 有其他航班呼叫 |
| [12:41] | Say again? | 请重述 |
| [12:42] | Our purser’s reporting a disturbance in the main cabin. | 我们的机务长报告主舱发生骚乱 |
| [12:45] | There’re some– thing threat– | 有不明 威胁物体 |
| [12:46] | It’s trying to get in. | 它要进来了 |
| [12:48] | New york, we need an emergency land | 纽约纽约 我们需要紧急着陆 |
| [12:50] | 718–we have something on board– | 这里是718次航班 有东西在我们机上 |
| [12:53] | It’s already killed at least three passengers | 已经杀了3名乘客 |
| [12:56] | Dear god, hold that back! | 天哪 别让它过来 |
| [13:04] | That’s it–tech is trying to recover more. | 就这些了 技术部还在尝试恢复更多信息 |
| [13:06] | Back to work, people. | 继续工作 |
| [13:09] | Charlie. | 查理 |
| [13:09] | Hm? come here a second. | -怎么了 -过来一下 |
| [13:13] | See this guy? | 看这个人 |
| [13:15] | Daniel hicks, he owns an import export company | 丹尼尔·希克斯 他运营一个进出口公司 |
| [13:17] | Based in chelsea. | 总部在切尔西 |
| [13:19] | He’s the guy that marshall bowman | 他就是马歇尔·波曼 |
| [13:21] | Was flying in to meet. | 飞过去见的人 |
| [13:22] | So we need to bring him in for questioning. | 所以我们需要带他来审问 |
| [13:27] | This your gut again? | 又是你的直觉吗 |
| [13:31] | What’s going on, liv? | 到底怎么回事 小奥 |
| [13:38] | Okay, this is going to sound insane. | 好吧 这听起来有点儿扯 |
| [13:40] | So let’s just put it in the category | 你就当作这是发生在沃尔特·贝肖普 |
| [13:41] | Of “crazy things happening in walter bishop’s lab.” | 实验室里的另一件疯狂事好了 |
| [13:44] | Okay. | 好 |
| [13:48] | John scott and I shared consciousness. | 约翰·斯科特和我的记忆相通了 |
| [13:53] | Our minds were connected through a procedure | 在他死前 我们的意识通过某种方法 |
| [13:56] | Before he died, and… | 连在了一起 |
| [13:59] | Some of his memories are still in my head. | 他的一部分记忆还在我脑子里 |
| [14:01] | His memories? | 他的记忆 |
| [14:02] | And sometimes I get flashes. | 有的时候我眼前 |
| [14:05] | I see what he saw in the memory. | 会突然闪现出他的记忆画面 |
| [14:07] | And in one of these flashes, | 其中有一个闪现里 |
| [14:08] | I saw him with marshall bowman | 我看到他和马歇尔·波曼 |
| [14:11] | And this guy…hicks. | 和这个希克斯在一起 |
| [14:13] | I think they were all working together. | 我估计他们在一起工作 |
| [14:15] | On what? | 什么工作呢 |
| [14:16] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
| [14:17] | A weapons sale of some kind? | 也许在做武器生意 |
| [14:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [14:24] | I’ll bring him in. | 我去把这个人找来 |
| [14:26] | That’s it? | 你相信我了 |
| [14:27] | Despite the thousand questions I have | 虽然我脑中 |
| [14:29] | In my head right now, | 有十万个为什么 |
| [14:31] | I’m going to bite my tongue. | 但是我不会过问的 |
| [14:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [14:43] | Bishop’s house of horrors. | 你好 这里是贝肖普的恐怖屋 |
| [14:44] | Hey, how we doing? | 干得怎么样了 |
| [14:46] | Good, we got the bloodwork back. | 不错 验血结果我们看过了 |
| [14:47] | You were right, it is marshall bowman. | 你说对了 确实是马歇尔·鲍曼 |
| [14:50] | Anything else? | 还有什么消息 |
| [14:51] | Yeah, walter seems to think he was dosed | 有 沃尔特认为马歇尔被下毒了 |
| [14:53] | With some kind of designer virus. | 某种人工病毒 |
| [14:55] | So, it was intentional. | 看来是蓄意的 |
| [14:56] | Hard to say it was an accident, | 怎么看也不是意外 |
| [14:57] | This stuff doesn’t exist in nature. | 这玩意根本不是自然界生物 |
| [14:59] | And whoever did it, would have to have | 对他做出这种事情的人 |
| [15:00] | A deep understanding of cutting-edge genetics. | 一定掌握了基因学最新技术 |
| [15:02] | I mean, it completely rewrote bowman’s dna. | 他彻底改变了鲍曼的DNA |
| [15:05] | Even if the plane hadn’t of crashed, | 即使飞机不坠落 |
| [15:06] | He wouldn’t have survived the transformation. | 历经这样的变化 他还是必死无疑 |
| [15:08] | And… | 而且 |
| [15:09] | There’s something else. | 还有些发现 |
| [15:10] | And this falls under the heading of “what the hell?” | 这听起来非常扯 |
| [15:12] | But we found something in his left hand. | 我们发现他左手手心里有东西 |
| [15:14] | Here, I’ll stream it to you. | 我发给你看 |
| [15:17] | It’s a glass disk, about the size of a nickel. | 一个玻璃碟片 和五分钱硬币一样大 |
| [15:23] | I don’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
| [15:24] | We found a similar disk | 竟然和前几个月 |
| [15:25] | On the d.e.a. agent a few months back. | 那个缉毒署的探员手心里的东西一样 |
| [15:27] | I thought you told me that bowman was a banker. | 鲍曼不是一个银行家嘛 |
| [15:29] | Now you’re telling me he’s some kind of agent? | 怎么现在又和探员扯上关系了 |
| [15:31] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
| [15:33] | But charlie is bringing in a guy | 查理会带过来个人 |
| [15:34] | Who might be able to give us some answers. | 这人可能会知道 |
| [15:36] | Why don’t you tell me about your business, mr. hicks. | 谈谈你的工作 希克斯先生 |
| [15:39] | My business… | 我的业务嘛 |
| [15:42] | It’s import and export. | 进出口呗 |
| [15:44] | But you know that already. | 不过这些你都知道 |
| [15:46] | You just came from my office. | 你们刚从我办公室过来 |
| [15:48] | Why don’t you indulge us, mr. hicks? | 不能说点我们不知道的吗 |
| [15:51] | What do you import and export? | 你进出口什么东西 |
| [15:53] | Furniture, mostly. | 多数是家具 |
| [15:55] | Mostly french. 18th and 19th century. | 其中法国家具居多 18和19世纪的家具 |
| [15:57] | Look, I’d like to know what this is all about. | 能说说 到底找我来干什么嘛 |
| [16:01] | I run a clean business. | 我干的是正经生意 |
| [16:03] | How do you know marshall bowman? | 你怎么认识马歇尔·鲍曼的 |
| [16:05] | He’s my banker, overseas. | 他是我的海外银行员 |
| [16:07] | Why, has he gotten into some kind of trouble? | 他出什么事了 |
| [16:10] | This is wonderful. don’t you agree? | 真够正的 你觉得呢 |
| [16:13] | It’s just like a good detective movie. | 简直就是一部超级警匪片 |
| [16:15] | Mr. hicks, have you heard what happened on flight 718? | 希克斯 你知道718次航班吗 |
| [16:19] | Yeah, that’s the plane that crashed, right? | 是那个坠落的飞机吧 |
| [16:25] | This might be hard to recognize, but… | 可能有些难认 |
| [16:28] | This is marshall bowman. | 这就是马歇尔·鲍曼 |
| [16:30] | He was on board that plane. | 他就在那个飞机上 |
| [16:38] | I…i don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
| [16:39] | I believe you do, mr. hicks. | 我认为你明白的 |
| [16:41] | I believe you know how that happened. | 我认为你明白这其中的猫腻 |
| [16:43] | I believe that you and marshall bowman | 我认为马歇尔·鲍曼和你在 |
| [16:45] | Conspired to distribute a deadly virus, | 策划散播一种致命病毒 |
| [16:47] | And this is the unintended result. | 这起事故是一个失误造成的 |
| [16:52] | Look… | 听着 |
| [16:53] | I think you have me mistaken for someone else. | 你肯定是搞错人了 |
| [16:58] | Your nose is bleeding. | 你流鼻血了 |
| [17:00] | Can we have a box of tissues, please? | 麻烦给我一盒纸巾 |
| [17:05] | No. | 糟了 |
| [17:06] | No, tissue won’t help. | 纸巾不会有用的 |
| [17:09] | Find me some sedatives. | 我给弄些镇定剂 |
| [17:10] | Now! | 快 |
| [17:11] | I need help. | 救命 |
| [17:18] | Walter, what’s happening? | 沃尔特 怎么了 |
| [17:20] | I expect the same thing that happened To that man in the airplane. | 我猜他会像在飞机上那人一样 |
| [17:28] | It may be able to suspend the process. | 这个可能会阻止他变身 |
| [17:30] | No! not yet. | 不 还不行 |
| [17:31] | Not until he talks. | 他没招供呢 |
| [17:33] | Please! | 救救我 |
| [17:34] | You want help? I want answers. | 你想活命 就回答我 |
| [17:37] | We…must… have…been…dosed. | 我们被下毒了 |
| [17:41] | I want to know the name. who dosed you? | 名字呢 谁干的 |
| [17:45] | Conrad. | 康拉德 |
| [17:56] | Oh, I don’t think that’s working. | 看来镇定剂不好使 |
| [18:20] | I checked the dhs database, | 刚查了国土安全部的数据库 |
| [18:22] | Nothing came up on a “conrad,” first or last name, | 和丹尼尔·希克斯有关系的人里 |
| [18:24] | When cross-referenced with a daniel hicks. | 没有叫做康拉德的人 |
| [18:26] | Well, so far, there’s no mention of a “conrad” | 在约翰的文件里 我也还没发现 |
| [18:28] | In john’s old files, either. | 有叫做康拉德的人 |
| [18:31] | Why don’t you let me take a turn? | 我来找吧 |
| [18:34] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
| [18:39] | Anything? | 发现什么 |
| [18:40] | Yes. | 是 |
| [18:41] | As often is the case, has good news and bad news. | 好坏都有 |
| [18:45] | He is transforming, | 他在发生异变 |
| [18:46] | But I placed him in a medically-induced coma, | 我用药让他昏迷 |
| [18:48] | To slow the process. which is that? the good, or the bad? | -减慢了变化速度 -这是好消息还是坏消息 |
| [18:50] | Huh? which is it? | -啥 -好还是坏 |
| [18:52] | The good news, or the bad news? | 好消息还是坏消息 |
| [18:53] | That’s the bad news. | 当然是坏消息 |
| [18:55] | The good news, is that I’ve already synthesized | 好消息是我已经合成了 |
| [18:58] | A preliminary sample of an antidote. | 初步的解药 |
| [19:00] | I’m testing it on tissue samples as we speak. | 现在我正在他身体组织上做试验 |
| [19:02] | And…a watermelon. | 还有一个西瓜 |
| [19:05] | As a control group. | 作为实验对照组 |
| [19:07] | And will it be ready in time? | 能来得及吗 |
| [19:09] | That depends on your definition of time. | 这就看你对来得及的理解了 |
| [19:10] | If you mean before he turns into a beast, | 如果来得及 是指他化身怪兽前 |
| [19:15] | I wouldn’t wager on it, no. | 那我就不能打包票了 |
| [19:17] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
| [19:28] | Cut open his hand. | 把他手切开 |
| [19:31] | What? | 什么 |
| [19:32] | I want to see if there’s a disk in it. | 我要看看他手心里有没有碟片 |
| [19:34] | Like bowman’s. | 像鲍曼一样 |
| [19:36] | I like cutting. | 我喜欢切东西 |
| [19:47] | Where did you get these? | 你从哪弄来的 |
| [19:48] | One of them was in bowman’s palm. | 一个在鲍曼手心里 |
| [19:50] | The other one was on hicks. | 一个在希克斯手心里 |
| [19:52] | We’ve seen one of these before. | 这个东西我们见过 |
| [19:54] | Did the n.s.a. ever determine what it was for? | 国安局说这个东西是干什么用的 |
| [19:56] | A data storage device. | 储存数据 |
| [19:58] | Apparently used to transport information. | 显然是用来传递信息的 |
| [20:02] | I want authorization to exhume john scott’s body. | 我需要你批准我挖出约翰·斯科特的尸体 |
| [20:05] | John scott? | 约翰·斯科特 |
| [20:06] | I think he may have one of these on him, too. | 我估计他手心里也有 |
| [20:08] | I think he was working with bowman and hicks. | 我想他和鲍曼跟希克斯在一起工作 |
| [20:12] | I’m afraid that won’t be possible. | 这不可能 |
| [20:14] | Well, then make it possible. | 那就把不可能变成可能 |
| [20:15] | Excuse me? I know it’s | -什么 -我知道 |
| [20:16] | Against protocol, but right now, | 这违反条例 |
| [20:17] | Frankly, I don’t give a damn. stop. | -可实话说 我不在乎 -别说了 |
| [20:18] | And if you don’t want to ask harris, then– | 你要是不想找哈里斯 |
| [20:20] | I said stop. go and ask him, myself. | -别说了 -我就自己去找他 |
| [20:28] | I can’t dig up john scott’s body. | 我不能给你约翰·斯科特的尸体 |
| [20:30] | And that other disk? | 以前那磁盘 |
| [20:32] | It didn’t go to the n.s.a. | 没送到国安局 |
| [20:36] | Where did it go? | 那送到哪里去了 |
| [20:42] | One of the advantages | 作为政府国防部门 |
| [20:43] | Of being the defense department’s biggest contractor | 的最大的承包商 巨力集团 |
| [20:45] | Is the massive dynamic has money to develop technologies | 有财力开发出超越美国政府的 |
| [20:47] | Generations beyond that of the u.s. government. | 次世代科技 |
| [20:50] | So when we were unable to retrieve the information | 当我们无法从碟片里取出信息的时候 |
| [20:52] | Off the disks, I requested nina’s help | 我寻求了妮娜的帮助 |
| [20:54] | But I suspect that you telling me this | 这似乎不是 |
| [20:55] | Isn’t the only reason that we’re here. | 我们来这里的唯一目的吧 |
| [20:58] | Agent dunham. | 德探员 |
| [21:01] | Miss sharp. | 夏普女士 |
| [21:03] | For what it’s worth, it was not my decision | 不管怎么样 向你隐瞒此事 |
| [21:06] | To keep this from you. | 不是我的决定 |
| [21:37] | As you suspected, | 正如你所想 |
| [21:38] | We discovered a glass disk identical to the others, | 我们发现在约翰的手心里 |
| [21:40] | Embedded in agent scott’s hand. | 有一个同样的碟片 |
| [21:44] | While he may appear to be alive, I assure you he is not. | 他看起来还活着 其实并非如此 |
| [21:51] | We’ve kept him in a suspended state, because– | 我们把他保存在这种状态 |
| [21:53] | We believe that the information stored in the disks | 是因为我们认为宿主的身体 |
| [21:56] | Self-destructs when the disk’s host dies. | 彻底损坏的话 碟片会自我销毁 |
| [21:59] | We attempted to utilize agent scott’s body– | 我们尝试用约翰的身体 血液 |
| [22:03] | His blood, his dna– to try to retrieve the data. | 和DNA来读取碟片的信息 |
| [22:06] | The small amount of information we were able to gather | 我们读取了很小量的信息 |
| [22:12] | Seems to implicate agent scott | 这些信息说明斯科特 |
| [22:15] | As part of a bio-terror cell. | 隶属于一个生化恐怖组织 |
| [22:22] | There were also references to a conrad. | 其中提到了康拉德 |
| [22:24] | We believe he’s a scientist. | 我们认为他是一名科学家 |
| [22:26] | Designing chemical and biological weapons for sale | 设计用来在黑市上交易的 |
| [22:28] | On the black market. | 生化武器 |
| [22:29] | Cia has received scattered intel on him in the past | 中情局曾收到过他的一些情报 |
| [22:32] | Nothing concrete. | 没什么实际信息 |
| [22:33] | We don’t even know his full name. | 我们甚至不知道他的全名 |
| [22:37] | So a plane full of people are dead. | 全飞机的人都死了 |
| [22:40] | And our best lead is…nothing? | 我们却毫无线索 |
| [22:43] | A chemist, who’s name we don’t even know? | 一个连名字都不知道的化学家 |
| [22:46] | It gets worse. | 情况比这更糟 |
| [22:50] | Three hours ago, french intelligence related to d.c. | 三小时前政府得到法国情报 |
| [22:52] | That an informant of theirs claims a major weapons sale | 他们的一个线人说一场重要的武器交易 |
| [22:54] | Is about to go down in chicago. | 将要在芝加哥进行 |
| [22:56] | However, what the informant was unable to say | 但是线人不能说出 |
| [22:59] | Is exactly where, or when, the sale is going to take place. | 交易具体的地点时间 |
| [23:03] | What the informant did know is that the man behind the sale | 但是线人知道这场交易的主使人 |
| [23:06] | Is known as conrad. | 被人称为康拉德 |
| [23:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
| [23:14] | I’m on my way back. is walter there? | 我正在去你那 沃尔特在吗 |
| [23:16] | Yeah, why? | 在 找他干吗 |
| [23:17] | I just got word that conrad’s planning on selling this virus. | 我们刚得到情报 康拉德要卖掉这病毒 |
| [23:21] | What? when? I don’t know. | -什么 什么时候 -我不知道 |
| [23:23] | But if I’m right, and john was working with these guys, | 没猜错的话 约翰和这些人是同伙 |
| [23:25] | Then he has the answer in his memory. | 他的记忆里肯定有答案 |
| [23:27] | Which means that it’s in mine. | 意味着也在我的记忆中 |
| [23:28] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚 |
| [23:29] | You know how dangerous this is– | 你知道这样做有多危险吗 |
| [23:30] | Tell walter to prep the tank. | 让沃尔特准备水槽 |
| [23:32] | I’m going back in. | 我要再进去一次 |
| [23:45] | You are OK? | 你还好吧 |
| [23:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [23:47] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
| [23:52] | We’re online. | 联机了 |
| [23:58] | All right.Olivia,Can you hear me? | 好了 奥利维亚 能听见我说话吗 |
| [24:04] | Yes. | 能 |
| [24:05] | You must listen to my voice at all times. | 你必须从始至终听着我的声音 |
| [24:08] | It is your connection, your lifeline. | 那是你的连接点 你的生命线 |
| [24:10] | – Understood? – Understood. | -明白吗 -明白 |
| [24:13] | I am going to try and guide you | 我要试图引导你 |
| [24:16] | Through John Scott’s memory | 进入约翰·斯科特的记忆 |
| [24:17] | In an attempt to take you back | 让你重新回到他 |
| [24:19] | To the place where he met our comatose friend, here. | 和我们这个昏迷的朋友会面的地方 |
| [24:23] | Now, picture yourself | 现在 想象你自己 |
| [24:26] | At the top of a steep flight of stairs. | 站在一座陡峭的楼梯顶端 |
| [24:31] | As you descend, step by step, | 你开始下楼 一步一步地 |
| [24:34] | You’ll become progressively more, and more relaxed. | 你会逐渐地越来越放松 |
| [24:40] | Now, here come the last five steps. | 现在是最后五步了 |
| [24:46] | Four three two one.. | 四 三 二 一 |
| [24:58] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
| [24:59] | I’m in a bedroom. | 在一间卧室里 |
| [25:04] | No, it’s not a bedroom. | 不 不是卧室 |
| [25:10] | This is where we used to meet. | 这是我们过去约会的地方 |
| [25:12] | John and I. | 约翰和我 |
| [25:30] | Oh, man. This is crazy. | 天啊 这太疯狂了 |
| [25:33] | – Absolutely, this will never happen again. – No. | -没错 以后再也不这样了 -对 |
| [25:39] | Ask her what she sees. | 问她看到了什么 |
| [25:41] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
| [25:43] | Me and John. | 我和约翰 |
| [25:45] | Don’t worry, he can’t see you. | 别担心 他看不到你 |
| [25:47] | Remember, you’re observing a memory. | 记住 你只是在观察记忆 |
| [25:52] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就来 |
| [26:13] | Hi, liv. | 你好 小奥 |
| [26:16] | Olivia, what’s happening? | 奥利维亚 怎么了 |
| [26:20] | John’s talking to me. | 约翰在和我说话 |
| [26:22] | That’s not possible, Olivia. | 不可能 奥利维亚 |
| [26:23] | He can’t see you. | 他看不到你的 |
| [26:27] | We’ll try to take you elsewhere. | 我们会试着把你带到别处 |
| [26:28] | Where John and his accomplices met. | 带到约翰和他同伙会面的地方 |
| [26:35] | – Don’t move. – Liv, what’s wrong? | -别动 -小奥 怎么了 |
| [26:37] | Stop. | 站住 |
| [26:39] | Don’t. Don’t move. | 别动 别动 |
| [26:41] | Olivia, focus on the sound of my voice. | 奥利维亚 把注意力集中到我的声音上 |
| [26:46] | I said stay there. | 我说站住别动 |
| [26:49] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
| [26:50] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
| [26:58] | I’m going to ask you a question, | 我要问你一个问题 |
| [26:59] | And you’re going to give me the answer. | 而你要告诉我答案 |
| [27:00] | You were working with a man named Conrad. | 你曾和一个叫康拉德的人共事 |
| [27:03] | He developed a biological weapon. | 他制造了一种生化武器 |
| [27:05] | I want to know who he is, | 我想知道他是谁 |
| [27:07] | And who he’s planning on selling it to. | 以及他打算把生化武器卖给谁 |
| [27:10] | Liv, put the gun– | 小奥 放下枪 |
| [27:11] | Stop lying to me, John. | 别再欺骗我了 约翰 |
| [27:13] | I know that you’re part of a terrorist cell. | 我知道你是恐怖组织的一员 |
| [27:15] | We have your partner in custody. | 我们已经关押了你的同伙 |
| [27:17] | Hicks. | 希克斯 |
| [27:18] | He’s dying. And Bowman is already dead. | 他快死了 而鲍曼已经死了 |
| [27:21] | They were infected with some kind of a virus. | 他们都感染了某种病毒 |
| [27:24] | – Liv– – No! | -小奥 -不要 |
| [27:27] | What just happened? | 刚才怎么了 |
| [27:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [27:30] | We need to get her out, now. | 我们得马上把她弄出来 |
| [27:34] | It’s too dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
| [27:35] | She’s in deep rem to pull her out. | 催眠太深 千万不可唤醒她 |
| [27:40] | Olivia, can you hear me? | 奥利维亚 听得到吗 |
| [27:44] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
| [27:48] | Olivia, can you hear– | 奥利维亚 能听到 |
| [27:50] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
| [28:16] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
| [28:25] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
| [28:35] | I want answers, John. | 我要知道答案 约翰 |
| [28:56] | There he is. | 他来了 |
| [28:59] | Who? | 谁 |
| [29:00] | Conrad. | 康拉德 |
| [29:03] | He’s a monster, liv. | 他是个魔鬼 小奥 |
| [29:05] | Capable of creating horrible things. | 可以制造各种骇人听闻的东西 |
| [29:06] | Weapons, which he does for no other reason | 他制造生化武器不是为别的 |
| [29:08] | Than because he can. | 只因为他做得到 |
| [29:10] | ‘Cause he’s curious. | 因为他好奇 |
| [29:11] | Then he sells them to the highest bidder. | 然后卖给出价最高的人 |
| [29:14] | That’s him. | 那就是他 |
| [29:16] | And that’s me. | 那是我 |
| [29:19] | Problem was, we were hunting a man | 问题是 当时我们要抓的人 |
| [29:21] | None of us had ever seen before. | 和我们从未谋面 |
| [29:23] | If I’d have known I had him in my sights, | 如果早知道他出现在我眼皮底下 |
| [29:24] | I could’ve taken him out right then and there. | 我就能当场抓他个正着 |
| [29:27] | It was my most important mission. | 这是我最重要的一次任务 |
| [29:30] | And I failed. | 我却失败了 |
| [29:32] | I let that monster get away. | 我让那个魔鬼逃跑了 |
| [29:35] | I didn’t know it was him. | 我并不知道那就是他 |
| [29:38] | What mission? | 什么任务 |
| [29:42] | Who were you working for? | 你在为谁效力 |
| [29:55] | Bowman and hicks… | 鲍曼和希克斯 |
| [29:58] | The truth is, they were and they are… | 实际上 他们一直都是 |
| [30:03] | Government agents. | 政府特工 |
| [30:05] | N.s.a., secret task force. | 国家安全局 秘密特遣队 |
| [30:10] | And so was I. | 我也是 |
| [30:12] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
| [30:13] | It’s the truth, liv. | 是真的 小奥 |
| [30:15] | No, not again. | 不 别想再骗我 |
| [30:16] | If you want me to believe you, | 要想让我相信你 |
| [30:17] | Then you need to prove it to me. | 你就得证明给我看 |
| [30:19] | I can’t, liv. | 我做不到 小奥 |
| [30:20] | It was black ops, a deniable operation. | 那是一次暗箱行动 |
| [30:22] | If we were to take out Conrad, | 即便我们抓到了康拉德 |
| [30:24] | There could be no record of our involvement. | 也不会有任何我们参与其中的记录 |
| [30:26] | That’s why I could never tell you. | 这也是我不能告诉你的原因 |
| [30:29] | Even though I wanted to. | 虽然我很想告诉你 |
| [30:30] | If that’s the truth, then help me. | 如果那是真的 你就得帮助我 |
| [30:32] | Tell me where the sale is going down. | 告诉我进行交易的地点 |
| [30:34] | What sale? | 什么交易 |
| [30:35] | The virus. | 病毒 |
| [30:36] | We believe that Conrad’s planning on selling it. | 我们确信康拉德正打算卖掉它 |
| [30:39] | I don’t know what’s going on | 康拉德组织的内部情况 |
| [30:40] | Inside conrad’s organization anymore. | 我已经不清楚了 |
| [30:42] | But Hicks would know. | 但是希克斯知道 |
| [30:43] | You need to talk to Hicks. | 你要跟希克斯谈谈 |
| [30:44] | He was privy to all that information | 他对所有情况都了如指掌 |
| [30:46] | – He has–. – John? | -他知道 -约翰 |
| [30:49] | John? | 约翰 |
| [30:50] | Liv, trust Hicks. | 小奥 相信希克斯 |
| [30:52] | He can help you. | 他能帮助你 |
| [30:55] | John? | 约翰 |
| [30:57] | John. | 约翰 |
| [30:58] | John? | 约翰 |
| [30:59] | – We have to pull her out. – John! | -我们得把她拉出来 -约翰 |
| [31:01] | Prepare 30 cc’s of dextroamphetamine. | 准备注射30毫升的右苯丙胺 |
| [31:16] | – Oh, Peter. – You’re okay. | -彼得 -你没事的 |
| [31:18] | You’re going to be fine. | 你会没事的 |
| [31:23] | I understand. | 我知道了 |
| [31:25] | Thanks for checking. | 谢谢你的核实 |
| [31:28] | My contact at n.s.a. couldn’t confirm | 我在国家安全局的联络员 |
| [31:30] | A single thing that John said. | 无法确认约翰说的任何事情 |
| [31:32] | Of course, John said they wouldn’t be able to. | 当然 约翰说他们查不到 |
| [31:34] | Well, that’s the perfect alibi. | 真是完美的托辞啊 |
| [31:35] | One that you can’t confirm. | 让人无法确认的事情 |
| [31:37] | Uh, yeah. | 没错 |
| [31:38] | How’s it coming? | 有什么进展 |
| [31:40] | His cell sample’s membranes still aren’t | 他的样品细胞膜仍然 |
| [31:42] | Absorbing the inhibitor. | 无法吸收抑制剂 |
| [31:45] | We don’t know if the antidote’s working yet. | 我们现在还无法得知解毒剂是否有效 |
| [31:49] | But it might. | 但可能有效呢 |
| [31:51] | We could try it and see. | 我们可以试试看 |
| [31:53] | You want to wake up Hicks? | 你想把希克斯弄醒 |
| [31:54] | Even though he could transform just like Bowman did? | 即使他会像鲍曼一样异变 也再所不惜吗 |
| [31:56] | Well, Conrad could be selling this virus as we speak. | 康拉德可能已经在进行病毒交易了 |
| [31:58] | And Hicks is the only one who can tell us | 希克斯是唯一能告诉我们 |
| [32:00] | How this is going to go down. | 事情如何进行的人 |
| [32:01] | And you’re willing to take John’s word | 你还是决定相信约翰的话 |
| [32:02] | That you can trust Hicks? | 信任希克斯吗 |
| [32:05] | It finally happened. | 终于发生了 |
| [32:07] | I’m now referring to a dead guy, | 我现在所说的 是一个 |
| [32:09] | – Who only exists in your mind. – Boy! | -仅仅存在于你脑海中的死人 -孩子 |
| [32:12] | I need another bag of midazolam right away. | 我还需要一包咪唑安定 |
| [32:16] | What if he’s still lying to you? | 如果他还在骗你怎么办 |
| [32:18] | Have you considered that? | 你有没有考虑过 |
| [32:21] | If Hicks and John are working with Conrad, | 如果希克斯和约翰都是康拉德的同伙 |
| [32:24] | That maybe John is using you to tip Conrad off? | 可能约翰只是利用你向康拉德告密 |
| [32:28] | Maybe he wants to get you killed. | 可能他只想让你死 |
| [32:31] | This is a bad idea, Olivia | 这是个坏主意 奥利维亚 |
| [32:38] | My mother always says | 我妈妈常说 |
| [32:39] | I stick my nose in places it does not belong. | 不要去插手不该干涉的事情 |
| [32:46] | I know we haven’t known each other that long. | 我知道我们认识得不算太久 |
| [32:49] | But you are one of the best judges | 但你是我所见过的人中 |
| [32:50] | Of character I’ve ever met. | 最具判断力的一个 |
| [32:53] | So, I guess the question is | 所以 我觉得关键在于 |
| [32:56] | What’s your instinct? | 你的直觉是怎样的 |
| [33:00] | When you were with John, | 当你和约翰在一起时 |
| [33:01] | When you were looking in his eyes, | 当你凝视他的双眼时 |
| [33:04] | Was he for real? | 他是认真的吗 |
| [33:21] | Prep Hicks. | 准备弄醒希克斯 |
| [33:23] | Ready or not, we’re administering the antidote. | 无论如何 我们要注射解毒剂了 |
| [33:26] | An experiment… | 一次实验 |
| [33:28] | How exhilarating. | 真令人欢欣鼓舞 |
| [33:30] | This is agent Dunham. | 我是德探员 |
| [33:31] | I need to talk to Broyles. | 我要和布洛伊谈谈 |
| [33:47] | Sorry to wake you. | 抱歉弄醒你 |
| [33:50] | Little worse than adrenaline. | 比肾上腺素的感觉差一点 |
| [33:52] | Except, perhaps, lice, which is a nightmare. | 不过 虱子可就恐怖了哦 |
| [33:57] | Mr. Hicks, try and breathe normally. | 希克斯先生 尝试着正常呼吸 |
| [33:59] | Can you hear me? | 能听到吗 |
| [34:01] | This is an antidote. | 这就是解毒剂 |
| [34:03] | While I can’t guarantee that it’ll actually work, | 虽然我无法保证它确实有效 |
| [34:06] | – I do have a recorded i.q.of…- 196 | -但我的智商高达 -196 |
| [34:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
| [34:12] | We know about the work you were doing with John Scott. | 我们知道你曾与约翰·斯科特共事 |
| [34:17] | Now we need your help. | 现在我们需要你的帮助 |
| [34:20] | For those of you not in the know, | 你们可能还有所不知 |
| [34:21] | Information has come to this agency | 这家代理公司的信息中 |
| [34:23] | About a weapons buy. | 涉及到了一场武器交易 |
| [34:24] | The goods? | 至于商品 |
| [34:25] | The same virus responsible for flight 718. | 就是与718次航班事件中相同的病毒 |
| [34:29] | I know this label gets slapped on pretty much all we do, | 我知道为了那个案子大家都付出了很多 |
| [34:31] | But preventing this transaction from taking place | 但是竭尽全力阻止这次交易 |
| [34:33] | Is our highest priority. | 是我们目前的首要任务 |
| [34:36] | The prospective buyer of this weapon | 对这批武器有意的买主 |
| [34:37] | Landed in the United States this morning. | 今天早上到达美国 |
| [34:39] | 0700 hours, O’hare airport. | 七点整 在奥黑尔国际机场 |
| [34:41] | And we were there. | 我们赶到了现场 |
| [34:42] | That suspect is now in custody. | 嫌疑人已被关押 |
| [34:44] | And no surprise to anyone, refuses to cooperate. | 并且不出意料的拒绝合作 |
| [34:47] | But we do have someone else in custody. | 但我们还关押了其他人 |
| [34:49] | An informant with extensive information | 这个线人掌握了大量关于 |
| [34:51] | On the players we will be dealing with | 我们要对付的人的情报 |
| [34:53] | His name is Daniel Hicks. | 他叫丹尼尔·希克斯 |
| [34:55] | And he has agreed to relay all necessary information | 他已经同意将所有必要信息 |
| [34:57] | To agent Dunham | 通过一台 |
| [34:58] | Using an encrypted and untraceable two-way radio, | 我们今天下午已经事先植入的加密式 |
| [35:01] | Which we implanted earlier this afternoon. | 不可追踪型双向收音机转述给德探员 |
| [35:03] | Agent Francis will coordinate surveillance. | 弗探员将协助进行监视 |
| [35:05] | The informant disclosed that the meet | 据线人透露 此次会面 |
| [35:06] | Is scheduled for 1600 hours, at the fairchild hotel. | 将于下午四点整 在飞兆酒店进行 |
| [35:09] | Room 1021. | 1021号房 |
| [35:11] | The seller, a man known as conrad will not be there. | 卖家康拉德 不会到场 |
| [35:14] | But his intermediaries will. | 可他的中间人会到 |
| [35:16] | We have agents standing by | 我们会有探员待命 |
| [35:17] | To move in corresponding rooms. | 随时进入房间 |
| [35:19] | Per regulations, no raid will be ordered | 先说好 除非德探员见到武器 |
| [35:22] | Until agent dunham has visual on the weapon. | 否则不能突袭 |
| [35:24] | When she does, she’ll give the go signal. | 当她见到武器 会给出行动的信号 |
| [35:27] | That signal will be… | 信号就是 |
| [35:29] | Christmas. | 圣诞节 |
| [35:31] | Now we all look forward to seeing | 现在 我们拭目以待 |
| [35:32] | How she works that into conversation. | 看她如何在对话中 说出这个词 |
| [35:35] | Okay, people, let’s get it done. | 好了 大伙 行动吧 |
| [36:08] | Listen up. | 听着 |
| [36:09] | Spotted the seller. | 发现卖家 |
| [36:19] | The seller is making a phone call. | 卖家正在打电话 |
| [36:20] | Stand by. | 准备行动 |
| [36:23] | You didn’t have to come with me, you know. | 你不是非得跟我一起来的 |
| [36:25] | Shady deals with shady guys | 跟不正经的人 在个阴暗的地方 |
| [36:27] | In shady hotels is my m.o. | 做见不得光的交易 是我的惯用伎俩了 |
| [36:29] | And typically, | 而且通常 |
| [36:30] | If someone is going to kill you, | 要是有人要杀你的话 |
| [36:32] | It’s a good idea to have an ally in the room. | 留个同盟在你身边是个好主意 |
| [36:34] | I’m not scared. | 我又不害怕 |
| [36:35] | Being fearless doesn’t mean you’re being safe. | 无所畏惧并不表示你没有危险 |
| [36:42] | Astrid, how’re we doing? | 阿斯特丽德 怎么样了 |
| [36:44] | Hicks is on board and ready to go. | 希克斯准备好了 |
| [36:47] | I’m putting you on speaker. | 我开免提 |
| [36:50] | So far so good, olivia. | 目前为止一切都好 小奥 |
| [36:51] | 140 over 90, not bad | 高压140 低压90 不赖嘛 |
| [36:53] | Considering 3 cc’s of adrenaline. | 鉴于他注射了3毫升的肾上腺素 |
| [36:56] | Are they going to expect bona fides? | 他们会盼着我们坦诚相待吗 |
| [36:59] | Hicks, tell me what I need to know. | 希克斯 把我该知道的告诉我 |
| [37:00] | Well, they’re going to be suspicious | 好吧 他们会起疑心 |
| [37:02] | Why they’ve never seen you before. | 为什么从没见过你 |
| [37:04] | You tell them you used to work with anderson. | 你告诉他们 你以前是跟安德森干的 |
| [37:07] | Anderson, okay. got it, what else? | 安德森 好 知道了 还有呢 |
| [37:09] | You tell them ernesto flew in for the meeting, | 你告诉他们 埃内斯托今早飞来开会 |
| [37:11] | But he got called back to the basement, | 可他被叫回地下室 |
| [37:13] | And he couldn’t come. | 不能来了 |
| [37:15] | What do you mean, “called back to the basement?” | “叫回地下室” 这是什么意思 |
| [37:16] | Just say it, he’ll understand. | 就这么说 他会明白的 |
| [37:19] | You’re not messing with me, are you, hicks? | 你没跟我耍花招 对吧 希克斯 |
| [37:21] | You trusted john scott, right? | 你信任约翰·斯科特 对吧 |
| [37:24] | Then trust me. | 那你就信我的吧 |
| [37:27] | He’s on the move. | 他在行动 |
| [37:28] | Seller’s heading inside. | 卖家进来了 |
| [37:36] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
| [37:38] | Here we go. | 看我们的了 |
| [37:44] | Liv… | 小奥 |
| [37:46] | You be careful. | 小心点 |
| [37:51] | You’re gavin. susan. | 你就是加文吧 我是苏珊 |
| [37:53] | I used to work with anderson. | 我过去跟安德森一起干的 |
| [38:02] | I was expecting someone else. | 我以为要见的不是你 |
| [38:04] | Well, ernesto flew in, | 埃内斯托本来飞来了 |
| [38:05] | But he was called back to the basement, | 可他被叫回地下室去了 |
| [38:07] | So he couldn’t make it. | 所以缺席了 |
| [38:11] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
| [38:13] | Who are they? | 他们又是谁 |
| [38:16] | We’ll sweep you and get to business. | 搜身然后开始干正事 |
| [38:18] | Good. | 太好了 |
| [38:46] | She’s clean. | 她没问题 |
| [38:50] | the money please. | 请把钱拿出来 |
| [39:02] | Just a formality, I assure you. | 我向你保证这只是走个过场 |
| [39:04] | It will only take a moment. | 一会儿就好 |
| [39:13] | Have we met before? you look familiar. | 我们见过吗 你看着很面熟 |
| [39:15] | Did you work with anderson, too? | 你也是跟安德森干的吗 |
| [39:16] | he’s testing you. | 他在试你 |
| [39:17] | You tell him | 你告诉他 |
| [39:18] | Peter met anderson at new college at oxford. | 彼得跟安德森是在牛津大学新学院遇见的 |
| [39:22] | They met at oxford. new college. | 他们在牛津大学 新学院遇见的 |
| [39:25] | Isn’t that right? | 没错吧 |
| [39:26] | What does it matter to you where I met anyone? | 我跟别人在哪遇见的 关你什么事 |
| [39:31] | Where did you meet? on campus? | 你们在哪见的 校园里吗 |
| [39:34] | I’m sorry, I have no idea where they actually met. | 抱歉 我不知道他们具体在哪见的了 |
| [39:42] | We met at the white horse. | 我们在白马那里见的 |
| [39:44] | On wheatly road, you know it? | 维埃里路那里 你知道吗 |
| [39:46] | I don’t recall. | 我不记得了 |
| [39:48] | You would. thai food–it’s fantastic. | 你应该记得的 那的泰国菜太棒了 |
| [39:51] | That’s where I met anderson. | 我就是在那见的安德森 |
| [39:52] | I could tell you what each of us was wearing, | 我还能告诉你 我们俩那天穿的什么 |
| [39:53] | If you want to hear it. | 要是你想听的话 |
| [39:54] | Where the hell did he come up with that? | 他到底怎么想的 怎么说这些 |
| [39:57] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
| [40:02] | It’s all here. | 钱齐了 |
| [40:06] | Have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
| [40:10] | I have to admit… | 我得承认 |
| [40:12] | I was skeptical that you’d come at all. | 我怀疑过你们会不会来 |
| [40:14] | Well, of course we came. | 我们当然会来了 |
| [40:17] | I thought it would be paris all over again. | 我以为又和巴黎那次一样 |
| [40:19] | Tell him that was because of | 告诉他 是因为 |
| [40:20] | The french intelligence report, and he knows it. | 法国的情报 他知道的 |
| [40:22] | That was because of the french intelligence report. | 是因为法国的情报 |
| [40:25] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
| [40:31] | True. | 没错 |
| [40:33] | But this is a larger purchase. | 可这是笔大买卖 |
| [40:50] | Hello? | 你好 |
| [40:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [40:56] | Conrad would like to see you. | 康拉德想见你 |
| [41:00] | When? | 什么时候 |
| [41:01] | Now. | 现在 |
| [41:02] | He’s on his way. | 他在路上了 |
| [41:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
| [41:09] | Do they have the package? | 他们拿到包裹了吗 |
| [41:11] | Why isn’t she calling the raid? | 她怎么不发信号突袭 |
| [41:12] | Because conrad’s coming. | 因为康拉德要来了 |
| [41:13] | So what? | 所以呢 |
| [41:14] | So she doesn’t want to scare him off. | 所以她不想把他吓跑了 |
| [41:16] | She wants to get him. | 她想把他抓住 |
| [41:19] | She’s waiting for conrad. | 她在等康拉德 |
| [41:22] | We’ve included this with the purchase. | 我们把这算在交易里的 |
| [41:25] | It’s a reverse mutator. an antidote. | 这是反向突变基因 是解药 |
| [41:28] | It would take you years to reverse engineer an antivirus. | 要破译它 造出疫苗 得花上你好几年 |
| [41:31] | It’s why the purchase price is so high. | 这就是卖价这么高的原因 |
| [41:34] | The formula in itself is deceiving in it’s complexity | 因配方很复杂 极具迷惑性 |
| [41:36] | Well, we shouldn’t have a need for that. | 我们不需要那个啊 |
| [41:38] | It’s only in case of accidental exposure. | 只是以防意外泄露 |
| [41:41] | Which, I assure you, would be fatal. | 我向你保证 那将是致命的 |
| [41:47] | Now why wouldn’t ernesto call me back himself? | 为什么不是埃内斯托自己回我电话呢 |
| [41:52] | And tell me someone else was coming to meet? | 告诉我有别人来接头 |
| [42:01] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
| [42:03] | Get me a tranquilizer quickly. | 快把镇静剂给我 |
| [42:04] | It’s happening to him. | 他发病了 |
| [42:05] | Hicks is transforming. | 希克斯要变形了 |
| [42:07] | Well, how would I know? | 我怎么知道 |
| [42:10] | I’m not ernesto’s mother. | 我又不是埃内斯托的母亲 |
| [42:12] | At least tell me who he was meeting. | 至少告诉我 他去见的是谁 |
| [42:21] | Quickly, quickly | 快 |
| [42:23] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么了 |
| [42:30] | I asked you… | 我问了你 |
| [42:32] | A simple question. | 一个简单的问题 |
| [42:33] | Who was ernesto meeting? | 埃内斯托去见的是谁 |
| [42:36] | I need a name. | 我要个名字 |
| [42:37] | Somebody, anybody else in your operation. | 一个人 随便哪个参与你行动的人 |
| [42:40] | Oh, no. | 不 |
| [42:41] | Oh, god. hicks is out. | 上帝啊 希克斯昏迷了 |
| [42:52] | I’ll ask you again… | 我要再问你一次 |
| [42:55] | Who was your colleague meeting? | 你同事去见的是谁 |
| [43:03] | Sir, should we move in? | 长官 要我们行动吗 |
| [43:11] | Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa. okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
| [43:12] | That’s enough. now, just tell them! | 够了 告诉他们吧 |
| [43:14] | Tell them, I’m not getting greased | 告诉他们吧 我才不要被 |
| [43:14] | Over ernesto’s dirty little secret. | 埃内斯托的肮脏小秘密连累呢 |
| [43:16] | What secret is that? | 是什么秘密 |
| [43:17] | Shut your mouth! ernesto is sick. | -闭上你的嘴 -埃内斯托病了 |
| [43:19] | He’s–he’s dying– sick, okay? | 他病的快死了 好吗 |
| [43:21] | He just doesn’t want anybody to know. | 他不想让别人知道 |
| [43:23] | Damnit, liv. give the signal. | 妈的 小奥 快说信号啊 |
| [43:25] | What the hell is wrong with you, | 你他妈出什么毛病了 |
| [43:27] | He asked you– what the hell is wrong with me? | -他问你 -我他妈出什么毛病了 |
| [43:27] | I got a gun in my face, for starters. | 首先 是有支枪指着我的脸啊 |
| [43:29] | Enough of you. shut up! | -受够你了 -闭嘴 |
| [43:30] | Get that gun out of my face right now. | 快把枪从我眼前拿开 |
| [43:32] | Gavin! | 加文 |
| [43:36] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁 |
| [43:37] | According to them, ernesto’s sick. | 他们声称 埃内斯托病了 |
| [43:42] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
| [43:43] | He found out the day before christmas. | 他在圣诞节前一天发现的 |
| [43:48] | I spoke to ernesto this morning. | 我跟埃内斯托今早通过话 |
| [43:55] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
| [43:56] | Kill them both right now. | 现在 把他俩全杀了 |
| [44:01] | F.b.I.! | 联邦调查局 |
| [44:02] | Put the gun down! | 把枪放下 |
| [44:03] | Put the gun down! | 把枪放下 |
| [44:05] | Hands on the table. get down. | 手放在桌上 趴下 |
| [44:15] | John scott says hi. | 约翰·斯科特向你问好 |
| [44:22] | Turns out, conrad’s a french citizen. | 原来康拉德是个法国人 |
| [44:23] | Conrad etienne moreau… wanted in connection | 康拉德·艾迪安·莫罗 |
| [44:27] | With at least half a dozen biological attacks. | 因与至少六起生化袭击有关被通缉 |
| [44:29] | And those are just the ones we know about. | 这些还只是我们已经了解到的 |
| [44:33] | He’s been manufacturing biological weapons | 他一直在贩卖生物武器 |
| [44:34] | And distributing them on the black market for years. | 在黑市上散播它们很多年了 |
| [44:38] | And you caught him. | 你抓到了他 |
| [44:41] | I would think you could at least let yourself | 我想为这 你至少该让自己 |
| [44:43] | Crack a smile about that. | 强颜欢笑一下 |
| [44:47] | Well, I didn’t do it alone. | 不是我一个人做的 |
| [44:53] | You know… | 你知道 |
| [44:56] | Despite the successful outcome of this case, | 尽管这个案子圆满成功 |
| [44:58] | John scott’s status remains the same. | 约翰·斯科特的身份还是没变 |
| [45:03] | As far as this department is concerned, | 据本部门了解 |
| [45:04] | He’s a traitor. | 他是个叛徒 |
| [45:07] | Even if he was telling the truth. | 即便他说了实话 |
| [45:09] | There’s no way to confirm it. | 也没有办法证实了 |
| [45:12] | That’s all right. | 那好 |
| [45:16] | I know the truth. | 我知道真相 |
| [45:18] | And that’s enough. | 就已经足够了 |
| [45:31] | Hello? | 你好 |
| [45:35] | Anyone here? | 有人吗 |
| [45:55] | Agent dunham? | 德探员 |
| [45:57] | Where is everyone? | 大家都去哪了 |
| [45:58] | They took that gentleman that was here | 他们把这儿的那位先生 |
| [46:00] | To the hospital, to recover. | 送去医院 做康复治疗了 |
| [46:02] | So the antidote worked? | 这么说解药生效了 |
| [46:03] | He started improving almost as soon | 我一注射 |
| [46:05] | As I administered it. | 他几乎立即就好转了 |
| [46:08] | Which is more than I can say for my own concoction. | 我自己调的解药 可没这样的功效 |
| [46:12] | Any case, I was just about to read | 无论如何 我正要去读段 |
| [46:15] | A bedtime sto– walter… | -床前小故事 -沃尔特 |
| [46:18] | I was hoping you’d do me a favor. | 我希望你能帮我个忙 |
| [46:25] | Even if you did go back in, | 即便你真的再进去了 |
| [46:27] | I’m dubious you’d even be able to find him. | 我也怀疑你能不能真的找到他 |
| [46:30] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
| [46:31] | Your brain wave patterns are returning to normal. | 你的脑电波模式逐渐恢复正常了 |
| [46:35] | Your mind is finally succeeding | 你的意识终于成功的 |
| [46:37] | Purging itself of agent scott. | 把斯探员的意识赶走了 |
| [46:41] | Even if you perfectly reconnect, | 即便你再次连接的很好 |
| [46:43] | It would be for seconds, minutes at best. | 最好的估计 也就是几秒钟几分钟了 |
| [46:46] | And then you would never see him again. | 然后你就再也见不到他了 |
| [46:50] | Then we need to do this now. | 那我们得赶快开始 |
| [47:27] | It’s beautiful out here, isn’t it? | 这儿很美 不是吗 |
| [47:45] | We caught him today. | 我们今天抓到他了 |
| [47:48] | Conrad. | 康拉德 |
| [47:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
| [47:54] | I’m sorry that I doubted you. | 很抱歉 我怀疑过你 |
| [47:57] | I should’ve trusted you. | 我该相信你的 |
| [47:59] | No, it wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
| [48:03] | I always meant to tell you. | 我总想告诉你 |
| [48:06] | I guess I ran out of time. | 我猜我没时间了 |
| [48:15] | There was one other thing. | 还有一件事 |
| [48:35] | I know we can’t ever be together, | 我知道我们永远不能在一起 |
| [48:37] | Not really. | 真正的在一起 |
| [48:44] | Maybe I won’t know the difference. | 也许我也分辨不了 |
| [49:12] | I love you, liv. | 我爱你 小奥 |
| [49:25] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |