时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | God,it’s cold. | 老天 真冷 |
[00:17] | Gettin’ too damn old for this. | 老得不能动了 |
[00:19] | Make sure that blast cap’s on tight. | 要确保雷管接紧 |
[00:21] | It’s not the blast cap I’m worried about, | 我可不关心雷管 |
[00:22] | It’s my damn fingers. | 我关心我的手指 |
[00:24] | Stop your complaining. | 别抱怨了 |
[00:25] | We fall behind schedule,we violate our permit. | 进度落后 我们就违反规定了 |
[00:26] | Just a minute. almost there. | 一会儿就好 |
[00:28] | – Zone one clear. – zone two clear. | -一区完毕 -二区完毕 |
[00:31] | – Zone three clear. – zone four clear. | -三区完毕 -四区完毕 |
[00:34] | Got a squatter in zone five. | 五区发现有人 |
[00:37] | Getting him out.After that,we’re clear here,too. | 带离后即可清查完毕 |
[00:40] | Zone six clear. | 六区完毕 |
[00:42] | Okay,people. building’s clean. | 好 各位 大楼清查完毕 |
[00:44] | Wrap it up and get out. | 收队撤离 |
[00:46] | We’re go for demolition in three minutes. | 三分钟后爆破 |
[00:48] | T-minus three minutes. | 倒数三分钟 |
[00:51] | So what’s up,man? | 怎么样 老兄 |
[00:52] | Stateside diner,meatloaf sandwich? | 美国餐 烘肉三明治 |
[00:55] | Thinking steak and eggs at Cora’s. | 我想去科拉那里吃牛排和蛋 |
[00:57] | Well,we could always head up route nine to park view. | 我们也可以上9号公路过去帕克威尔 |
[01:01] | Sure. | 当然 |
[01:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:03] | “what.” | 怎么了 |
[01:05] | The waitress. the brunette. what’s her name? | 那个女服务生 棕发的 叫什么名字 |
[01:06] | Oh,Marcie? no,i wasn’t even– | 马西 我根本没有 |
[01:08] | I was thinking about the lean corned beef. | 我想吃腌瘦牛肉 |
[01:10] | Yeah,right,the lean corned beef named marcie. | 对 叫马西的腌瘦牛肉 |
[01:14] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[01:17] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[01:21] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:24] | Dennis. | 丹尼斯 |
[01:25] | What’s the problem? | 怎么回事 |
[01:27] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[01:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:30] | – You swept it,right? – sure. | -你清查了吧 -当然 |
[01:31] | I just… | 只是 |
[01:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:37] | All of a sudden I got a weird feeling. | 突然有种奇怪的感觉 |
[01:39] | Yeah? me too. | 我也有 |
[01:40] | Mine’s called,”i don’t wanna die looking at dennis.” | 叫做”我不想等丹尼斯等到老死” |
[01:42] | Come on,man. | 快点 老兄 |
[01:45] | Hey,radio mike,will ya? | 通知一下迈克 |
[01:47] | Tell him I wanna do another sweep. | 告诉他 我再清查一遍 |
[01:49] | Come on,man,where you going? | 不是吧 你去哪里 |
[01:53] | Dennis,they’re holding the countdown for us. | 丹尼斯 你在拖延进度 |
[01:56] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[01:57] | – over here. Let’s go.- where we going? | -这边 快点 -要去哪里 |
[01:59] | I think we missed something. | 有地方漏了 |
[02:01] | The plans show another room over here. | 计划里表示这里还有个房间 |
[02:03] | Ahh,this doesn’t make sense. | 不应该啊 |
[02:05] | Phil,you got dennis? what’s going on? | 菲尔 你和丹尼斯在一起吗 怎么回事 |
[02:07] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 时间不多了 |
[02:08] | Just two more minutes. we’ll be right out. | 再等两分钟 我们就出来 |
[02:12] | Do you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[02:13] | What? | 什么 |
[02:16] | Sounds hollow. | 听起来像中空的 |
[02:17] | Come on,man,this place has been completely prepped. | 这里完全清查过了 |
[02:19] | There’s nothing underneath there, | 下面没东西 |
[02:20] | Just solid foundation. | 只是水泥地基 |
[02:22] | Does that sound solid to you? | 你觉得像实心的吗 |
[02:23] | It’s probably just frost damage. | 可能只是霜冻损坏 |
[02:25] | The–the concrete’s cracked. | 混凝土裂开了 |
[02:34] | Mike,i think you should come down here. | 迈克 你得下来一趟 |
[02:42] | This is definitely not on the blueprint. | 图纸上完全没标这里 |
[02:59] | God,and what’s that smell? | 老天 什么味道 |
[03:00] | What do you think this was? | 你以为是什么 |
[03:02] | I don’t know,but it’s old. | 不知道 但很陈旧 |
[03:04] | Well,good,that narrows it down. | 真行啊 把范围缩小了 |
[03:42] | What the hell? | 什么鬼东西 |
[03:50] | Oh,my god. | 天啊 |
[04:35] | Ella? | 艾拉 |
[04:36] | Mommy gets grumpy if I wake her too early. | 我要是太早吵醒妈咪 她就会生气 |
[04:39] | She always did. | 她一直这样 |
[04:43] | Mm,come on. | 上来吧 |
[04:48] | Well,do you want some… | 你要不要吃点 |
[04:50] | Pancakes? | 薄饼 |
[04:51] | Yes. | 好 |
[04:54] | Federal Building, Boston. | 波士顿联邦大楼 |
[04:55] | Francis. | 我是弗朗西斯 |
[04:56] | Hey,jim. | 你好 吉姆 |
[04:57] | How are you,buddy? | 最近可好 |
[04:59] | I saw that your mayor got himself | 我看到你们市长 |
[05:00] | Into a little bit of trouble. | 遇到点麻烦 |
[05:02] | That couldn’t have been fun for you guys. | 这可不是什么好事 |
[05:07] | When? | 什么时候 |
[05:09] | Has anyone taken anything from that fax | 过去5分钟内 |
[05:11] | In the last five minutes? | 有人从传真机拿了东西吗 |
[05:13] | I’ll call you back. | 稍后回你电话 |
[05:21] | 诚邀您参观全新作品展 时间:今天 地点:波士顿 | |
[05:28] | Ugh,liv,i’m sorry. | 小奥 对不起 |
[05:30] | I told her to let you sleep late. | 我跟她说过让你多睡会儿 |
[05:33] | Oh,she did until 6:17. | 她6点17分才叫醒我 |
[05:35] | Yup,that sounds late for her. | 她觉得挺晚了 |
[05:37] | Which one? | 穿哪件 |
[05:38] | Uh,the yellow one. | 黄的 |
[05:40] | Aunt liv? | 小奥阿姨 |
[05:41] | Definitely the yellow. | 绝对选黄的 |
[05:42] | Did you tell her? | 你告诉她了吗 |
[05:44] | Go get dressed. | 去穿吧 |
[05:47] | What? | 说什么 |
[05:49] | We went apartment hunting yesterday. | 我们昨天去找房子了 |
[05:52] | Really? | 是吗 |
[05:53] | You’re thinking of moving to boston? | 你考虑搬来波士顿吗 |
[05:55] | Yeah,well,ella loves it here, | 艾拉喜欢这里 |
[05:57] | And so do i,so… | 我也喜欢 |
[05:59] | Well,you know that you can stay here | 你们可以住这里 |
[06:00] | For as long as you want. | 多久都行 |
[06:01] | I know,but you don’t need | 我知道 但你不能 |
[06:02] | A little creature waking you up 6:17 every morning. | 每天早晨6点17分就被小东西吵醒 |
[06:06] | If that little creature is ella,i am fine with it. | 艾拉这个小东西就无所谓啦 |
[06:09] | Hello. | 喂 |
[06:10] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[06:12] | The artist is back. | 艺术家杀手重操旧业了 |
[06:16] | How do you know? did we receive another fax? | 你怎么知道 又收到传真了吗 |
[06:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:20] | Hartford office got one too. | 哈特福德也收到了 |
[06:22] | Well,did we get a trace? | 有线索吗 |
[06:23] | Said from a copy store in allston. | 从奥尔斯顿一家复印店发的 |
[06:25] | So I’ve got mason and louis headed over | 我已经叫梅森和路易斯过去 |
[06:27] | To question the employees, | 盘问员工了 |
[06:28] | See if someone can give us a description of whoever sent it. | 看是否有人能描述发件人的相貌 |
[06:31] | Okay,i’m gonna be there in 15 minutes. | 我15分钟后到 |
[06:34] | Some new horrifying event | 又是不便透露的 |
[06:36] | You’re not allowed to tell me about? | 新恐怖事件吗 |
[06:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:39] | Okay,now it’s gonna be 14. | 14分钟就到 |
[06:40] | Excuse me,agent dunham? | 打扰 德探员 |
[06:43] | Oh,hey. | 你好 |
[06:44] | Get the bishops. | 带上贝氏父子 |
[06:45] | I need you to meet me at children’s hospital. | 然后到儿童医院见我 |
[06:47] | Actually,i just had an old case reopened,and i– | 刚刚重开了个旧案子 |
[06:49] | It can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[06:52] | Boston Children’s hospital | 波士顿儿童医院 |
[06:55] | After the boy was found, | 发现男童后 |
[06:57] | Construction crews performed a search of the tunnels. | 施工人员搜查了地道 |
[06:59] | It was determined they’d been | 经判定该地道 |
[07:00] | Sealed shut for at least 70 years. | 已被封闭长达70余年 |
[07:02] | The place was a sarcophagus. | 就是个石棺 |
[07:04] | The only living things down there were rats,insects… | 下面存活的生物只有老鼠 昆虫 |
[07:07] | And him. | 和他 |
[07:11] | And we have no idea how he got down there? | 知道他怎么下去的吗 |
[07:16] | He’s so pale. | 他真苍白 |
[07:17] | He seems to be developing some pigmentation. | 他好像有点色素沉淀 |
[07:20] | Well,he probably hasn’t seen sunlight in years. | 可能因为多年不曾见光 |
[07:23] | Does he have a name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[07:25] | He hasn’t spoken a word since he was found. | 发现至今 他只字不吐 |
[07:27] | Dr. bishop,any thoughts? | 贝博士 有头绪吗 |
[07:28] | Perhaps. | 貌似有 |
[07:30] | But first I need a piece of special equipment. | 但我首先需要一种特殊仪器 |
[07:33] | My turntable. | 唱片机 |
[07:35] | Is that some kind of lab equipment? | 这算什么实验仪器 |
[07:36] | No,a turntable. record player. | 不 唱片机 留声机 |
[07:40] | You enjoy music,don’t you,mr. broyles? | 你喜欢听音乐吧 布洛伊先生 |
[07:43] | Well,imagine the agony of having an extensive record collection, | 想象有大量珍藏唱片 |
[07:46] | and having no means to play it. | 却无法播放的痛苦 |
[07:50] | The agony. | 痛苦啊 |
[07:52] | I’ll have someone get right on that. | 我会叫人去办 |
[07:59] | This is dr. winnik. chief of pediatrics. | 这位是文尼科医生 儿科主任 |
[08:01] | Look,i understand your agency’s taken an interest | 我理解你的探员对孩子很感兴趣 |
[08:05] | In this child,but he’s been through quite a trauma. | 但他受了重伤 |
[08:07] | Is he sick? | 病了吗 |
[08:09] | Not as far as we can tell, | 现在还没确诊 |
[08:11] | But he having difficulty breathing. | 但呼吸有困难 |
[08:12] | We need to administer oxygen. | 我们要给他输氧 |
[08:14] | No,don’t. no no no. I wouldn’t do that. | 不行 不能那么做 |
[08:16] | You said the tunnel was sealed,is that correct? | 你刚刚说地道是封闭的 对吧 |
[08:19] | Well,then it’s obvious that the child was trapped | 显然他被长期 |
[08:21] | In a low-oxygen environment for so long | 困在低氧环境中 |
[08:23] | That his body adapted to it. | 身体已经适应了 |
[08:25] | And that is why he’s having trouble breathing. | 所以会出现呼吸困难 |
[08:27] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[08:28] | Unless you have an iq higher than mine, | 除非你的智商比我高 |
[08:29] | I’m not interested in what you think. | 否则我对你的想法没兴趣 |
[08:31] | Administering additional oxygen at this stage | 在这种情况下加氧 |
[08:33] | Would simply cause his lungs | 只会促使他的肺部 |
[08:34] | To fill with fluid and drown him where he lies. | 积满液体而窒息死亡 |
[08:41] | We need to deprive him of oxygen. | 应该给他减氧 |
[08:45] | Get him a nasal cannula | 给他装上鼻套管 |
[08:47] | And a tank with low oxygen content. | 和低氧量槽 |
[08:50] | Perhaps 5% to start. | 大约从5%开始 |
[09:10] | A griffin. | 狮身鹰首兽 |
[09:12] | ‘scuse me? | 什么 |
[09:13] | Your tattoo. | 你的纹身 |
[09:15] | The body of a lion and the head of an eagle. | 狮子的身躯 鹰的头 |
[09:19] | That’s a griffin,right? | 是狮身鹰首兽吧 |
[09:20] | Just picked it outta the sample book. | 从样板里随便挑的 |
[09:23] | Thought it looked cool. | 感觉挺酷 |
[09:27] | A nice choice. | 眼光不错 |
[09:29] | Did it hurt much? | 会痛吗 |
[09:32] | I always imagined getting a tattoo would hurt real bad. | 我总觉得纹身挺疼的 |
[09:35] | It’s a good pain. | 痛得值 |
[09:42] | I’m sorry,i didn’t mean to embarrass you or any– | 抱歉 我不是有意让你难堪 |
[09:43] | You didn’t. | 没有 |
[10:09] | Do you need a hand? | 要帮忙吗 |
[10:10] | Uh,thanks,i got it. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[10:15] | Um,actually,you know,a little help would be great. | 不过一点小忙还是要的 |
[10:20] | Cool motorcycle. what make? | 很酷的摩托 什么来头 |
[10:22] | ’67 harley shovelhead. | 67年版哈雷槌头鲨 |
[10:25] | She’s a beauty. | 她可是大美人 |
[10:28] | Yeah,she is. | 确实 |
[11:06] | Any minute,now. | 马上就好 |
[11:14] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[11:17] | You’ll want to increase the oxygen flow by 10% | 每小时增加10%的输氧量 |
[11:20] | Every hour ’til he acclimates. | 直到他适应 |
[11:22] | So you said that he hasn’t talked. | 你说他没说过话 |
[11:25] | How do we know he can hear? | 那怎么知道他能否听 |
[11:27] | He responds to sound. | 他对声音有反应 |
[11:29] | And we examined his timpanic membrane; | 检查过他的鼓膜 |
[11:31] | There’s no physical damage. | 没有损伤 |
[11:33] | In fact,considering how he was found, | 从他被发现的过程看来 |
[11:34] | he seems fairly healthy. | 他似乎异常健康 |
[11:35] | His heart sounds fine,his blood pressure’s strong. | 心脏良好 血压正常 |
[11:38] | And how do we think he survived down there? | 他在下面怎么存活的 |
[11:40] | I mean,what did he eat? | 他吃什么 |
[11:42] | Rats. | 老鼠 |
[11:43] | I’d think. | 我推测的 |
[11:45] | Moss insects. | 苔藓昆虫 |
[11:46] | High in protein. | 高蛋白 |
[11:48] | Tastier than you may think,especially millipedes. | 比想象中好吃 尤其是千足虫 |
[11:51] | Although they all lack certain minerals | 但都缺少某些矿物质 |
[11:53] | Which may account for his follicular dilemma. | 导致他的毛囊异常 |
[11:56] | His baldness. | 光头 |
[11:58] | Have you performed a urinalysis? | 验过尿吗 |
[11:59] | We haven’t been able to. | 还没办法验 |
[12:02] | We’ve been feeding him intravenously. | 一直给他静脉注射 |
[12:03] | He hasn’t relieved himself since he arrived. | 但他到现在还未曾排泄 |
[12:05] | Can’t say I blame him for not wanting to try this. | 不能怪他不想吃这个 |
[12:08] | This looks worse than the dreadful food | 这个比精神病院的 |
[12:10] | They served at st. clare’s. | 恐怖饭食还差 |
[12:11] | You were on staff at st. clare’s asylum? | 你以前是精神病院的职工吗 |
[12:13] | No,no,no,not a medical doctor. | 不 不是医生 |
[12:16] | I was a patient. | 我是病人 |
[12:17] | Got such a sense of humor,huh? | 真幽默 |
[12:20] | Walter,what do ya say we keep | 沃尔特 我们还是 |
[12:21] | Those old st. clare’s stories to ourself,yeah? | 不要跟别人提精神病院的事吧 |
[12:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:33] | My name’s olivia. what’s yours? | 我叫奥利维亚 你呢 |
[12:39] | It’s my phone. | 是我的电话 |
[12:44] | It’s charlie. | 查理打来的 |
[12:46] | Hi. | 你好 |
[12:47] | I’m,uh,still in the hospital. | 我还在医院 |
[12:48] | You won’t remember this,peter, | 你可能不记得了 彼得 |
[12:51] | But you didn’t talk much either,as a child. | 你小时候 也不怎么爱说话 |
[12:53] | Could you get me the address? in fact,you were quite shy. | -你能告诉我地址吗 -你非常害羞 |
[12:58] | I’ll talk with you about that as soon as I can. | 我会尽快跟你谈 |
[13:41] | What’s it say? | 写的什么 |
[13:42] | Sam gilmore. | 山姆·吉尔莫 |
[13:44] | He can write? | 他竟然能写字 |
[13:45] | Is that your name? | 是你的名字吗 |
[13:50] | I’ll see what we have on any sam gilmores in massachusetts. | 我查查麻省有谁叫山姆·吉尔莫 |
[13:56] | The body was found just after 6:00 pm. | 尸体是刚过六点发现的 |
[13:59] | This part of the park’s usually empty this time of the year. | 公园这块 每年这时节都没什么人 |
[14:02] | Couple of kids were using it as a shortcut when they found her. | 几个孩子抄近路回家时发现的她 |
[14:04] | Definitely the work of the artist. | 绝对是艺术家杀手的手笔 |
[14:06] | He clearly made alterations to the body post mortem, | 他在受害者死后 改造他们 |
[14:09] | And put her out here for the whole world to see. | 然后公之于众 |
[14:11] | Here’s what we have so far. | 我们目前了解到 |
[14:13] | She’s a local girl. | 她是本地人 |
[14:14] | A process server from weston. | 是维斯顿递送传票的司法人员 |
[14:16] | Next of kin is being notified by local agents as we speak. | 本地的警探已经联系到她的亲属了 |
[14:20] | Samantha gilmore. | 萨曼莎·吉尔莫 |
[14:22] | Wait,did you say sam gilmore? | 你是说山姆·吉尔莫吗 |
[14:25] | Yeah. samantha gilmore. | 是啊 萨曼莎·吉尔莫 |
[14:28] | You know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[14:35] | Our perp’s name is the artist. | 罪犯的绰号叫艺术家杀手 |
[14:36] | Now,some of you here may recal | 你们可能记起了 |
[14:38] | That we had our first encounter with him three years ago. | 三年前 我们跟他的首次邂逅 |
[14:39] | He killed four women in lower jamaica plain | 两年间 他在牙买加平原低地 |
[14:42] | Over a period of two days. | 杀害了四名女性 |
[14:44] | After the fourth murder he stopped. | 第四起谋杀后 他收手了 |
[14:46] | Are you holding for dr. winnik? | 你要找文尼科医生吗 |
[14:47] | Uh,yes. | 是的 |
[14:48] | Samantha gilmore,age 24. | 萨曼莎·吉尔莫 24岁 |
[14:50] | Now,the killing bears all of the artist’s trademarks. | 尸体布满了艺术家杀手的印记 |
[14:53] | His m.o. is to kidnap,sedate,and kill his victims. | 他的惯用伎俩是绑架 麻醉 并杀害被害人 |
[14:56] | Then after he kills them,using surgical tools and chemicals, | 杀人后 他用外科手术工具 跟化学药品 |
[15:00] | He,in his mind,enhances their appearance. | 用他的眼光 改造受害人的相貌 |
[15:03] | In this case he bleached her skin, | 本案里 他漂白了她的皮肤 |
[15:05] | Removed multiple piercings,and dyed her hair. | 挂掉几个纹身 还染了她的头发 |
[15:08] | Like the others… thanks. | -就像其他受害人一样 -谢谢 |
[15:10] | It was preceded with a faxed invitation to view new work | 之前他会通过传真 |
[15:13] | That was to be displayed somewhere in public. | 让大家来欣赏 |
[15:15] | Anything yet? no. | -查到什么吗 -还没 |
[15:17] | That was the hospital. they’re giving the boy an mri. | 是医院打来的 他们给那孩子做了核磁共振 |
[15:20] | When he’s done I’m gonna go in and talk to him again. | 等他做完 我要再去跟他谈 |
[15:22] | In the meantime I’ve sent his picture | 我把他的照片 |
[15:24] | To samantha gilmore’s friends and family, | 给萨曼莎·吉尔莫的亲朋看过 |
[15:27] | But,so far,no one recognizes him. | 目前为止 没人认出他 |
[15:31] | You didn’t really expect that they would,did you? | 你也猜到没有人认得出了吧 |
[15:36] | No. | 是的 |
[15:39] | So let me ask you the obvious. | 我直接问你吧 |
[15:41] | What’s the connection? | 有什么联系 |
[15:49] | Amala and kamala, | 阿玛拉跟卡马拉 |
[15:51] | The wolf girls of india. | 印度的狼女孩 |
[15:53] | And–and,ah… | 还有 |
[15:55] | Marie-angelique memmie leblanc | 玛丽·安热利克·梅米·勒勃朗 |
[15:57] | The wild girl of champagne. | 香巴尼的野姑娘 |
[15:58] | They’re all feral children who– | 他们都是完全与人类隔绝 |
[16:01] | Who grew up completely isolated from human contact, | 独自长大的野孩子 |
[16:04] | Surviving,like our boy,uh,for many years alone. | 就像我们这孩子一样 独自存活了很多年 |
[16:08] | Yeah,but I’m guessing none of them could write upside-down. | 是啊 可我想他们没一个会写倒字的 |
[16:10] | You’re saying that the boy grew up down there. | 你是说 那孩子在地下长大的吗 |
[16:12] | Well,based on the blood work,yes. | 根据血液分析结果 是的 |
[16:15] | I’m fairly certain that the lack of vitamin d,for one, | 由于缺乏维生素D 以及体内 |
[16:20] | But also the complete absence of lactobacillus– | 完全不含乳酸菌 我肯定是如此 |
[16:22] | Microorganisms that help us digest. | 帮助我们消化的微生物 |
[16:23] | They’re everywhere. precisely. | -它们到处都是 -精辟 |
[16:25] | If the boy had spent any time above the ground, | 要是那孩子在地上呆过 |
[16:28] | Then he certainly would have absorbed those. | 他身上肯定会有这些 |
[16:29] | But that still doesn’t explain | 可还是没法解释 |
[16:31] | How he got there in the first place. | 他一开始怎么到的那里 |
[16:32] | You said that the place had en sealed off for decades. | 你说过 那地方被尘封好几十年了 |
[16:36] | The boy couldn’t be more than ten. | 那孩子不可能超过十岁 |
[16:38] | Well,he certainly looks that. | 他的样子确实如此 |
[16:39] | You believe he might be older. | 你觉得他年龄要更大吗 |
[16:41] | Well,given the environmental conditions– | 鉴于他所处的环境 |
[16:43] | The lack of oxygen and light– | 缺乏氧气跟光照 |
[16:45] | And their impact on his biological development, | 对他生长发育的影响 |
[16:48] | He could be significantly older. | 他可能年龄要大的多 |
[16:51] | But none of that explains | 可这些都不能解释 |
[16:52] | How he knew samantha gilmore. | 他为什么认识萨曼莎·吉尔莫 |
[16:54] | No. | 不能 |
[16:55] | That I can’t explain. | 我的确没法解释 |
[16:56] | But good news,mr. broyles. | 可也有好消息 布洛伊先生 |
[16:58] | I have located my turntable. | 我找到我的唱片机了 |
[17:01] | So I don’t need you to purchase me one after all. | 不用麻烦你给我去买了 |
[17:06] | It was under the sink in the john. | 在厕所水槽下面放着呢 |
[17:09] | So obvious. | 多显而易见啊 |
[17:11] | I was sitting on the toilet,and i– | 我正在马桶上坐着 就发现 |
[17:13] | Walter,i think that’s probably enough information. | 沃尔特 我想你说的够明白了 |
[17:15] | Agent dunham. | 德探员 |
[17:16] | We just got another one. | 我们又收到传真了 |
[17:18] | The artist is going after another victim. | 艺术家杀手又要出手了 |
[17:26] | That’s a beautiful dog. | 这狗真漂亮 |
[17:28] | -Thank you.Is he friendly? | -谢谢你 -它对人不凶吧 |
[17:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:31] | His name’s mack. | 他叫马克 |
[17:33] | Hey,mack. hey,mackie. | 你好 马克 你好呀 小马 |
[17:55] | They,uh… | 他们 |
[17:57] | They told me that you haven’t eaten anything solid yet. | 他们告诉我你还没吃过啥干粮 |
[18:04] | So i,uh… | 所以我 |
[18:06] | I thought that you might like these | 我想跟那些少油没肉的菜比起来 |
[18:10] | More than the mystery meat. | 你可能会喜欢吃这个 |
[18:19] | When I was a kid,i used to live on these. | 我小时候 有阵子光吃这个过活 |
[18:21] | Except the yellow. | 黄色的我可不吃 |
[18:24] | Something about the color. | 是颜色的问题 |
[18:25] | Reminded me of medicine. | 让我想到了药片 |
[18:30] | You wanna try one? | 你想尝尝吗 |
[18:41] | That’s it. good. | 好啦 不错 |
[18:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:15] | Yesterday you wrote down a name for me. | 昨天你给我写了个名字 |
[19:18] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[19:21] | I thought today you could give me your name. | 我觉得今天 你可以告诉我你的名字 |
[19:24] | You have a real way with him. | 你对他真有一套 |
[19:27] | Elliot michaels. department of social services. | 我是艾略特·迈克尔斯 社工处的 |
[19:30] | Uh,olivia dunham,fbi. | 奥利维亚·德纳姆 联邦调查局 |
[19:34] | Um,you mind if I borrow miss dunham for a few minutes? | 不好意思 我有话要和跟德小姐说 |
[19:39] | I promise I’ll bring her right back. | 我保证 一会儿她就回来 |
[19:44] | I’ll be just outside. | 我就在门外 |
[19:52] | Dr. winnik brought me up to speed | 文尼科医生让我来了解一下 |
[19:54] | About your interest in the boy’s case. | 你为什么对这孩子特别感兴趣 |
[19:55] | The circumstances by which he was found | 他被发现时的状况 |
[19:57] | Attracted our interest. | 让我们很感兴趣 |
[19:58] | It’s bizarre,huh? | 很古怪 是吧 |
[20:05] | Have you been able to find out anything more about him? | 关于他 你还了解到什么吗 |
[20:07] | You know,first name,where he’s from… | 比如说 他叫什么 是哪里人 |
[20:10] | Uh,no. I’m afraid not yet. | 恐怕还没 |
[20:12] | Well,i’m not gonna get in your way. | 我没想来妨碍你 |
[20:14] | I just thought I’d stop by and see him | 我只想在他被送走前 |
[20:16] | Before I get the ball rolling. | 过来看看他 |
[20:17] | How so? | 怎么会这样 |
[20:19] | How so? uh,well,you know– physically,it– | 这个 你知道 他身体上 |
[20:23] | It doesn’t seem as if there’s anything really wrong with him, | 好像也没什么大问题 |
[20:25] | So I’ve arranged to have him moved. | 所以我安排移交他了 |
[20:27] | Moved? | 移交 |
[20:28] | To a facility that can provide the treatment he needs. | 送到一家能为他提供所需治疗的机构 |
[20:30] | When? tomorrow. | -什么时候 -明天 |
[20:32] | You know,i hope. | 你知道 我希望是明天 |
[20:33] | Assuming all the paperwork is in order. | 如果文件都准备妥当了 |
[20:48] | What’s wrong? uh,i’m not sure. | -怎么了 -我不知道 |
[20:51] | His bp and his heart rate are spiking. | 他的血压和心率突然上升 |
[20:52] | It’s okay,it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[20:55] | It’s okay. | 不会有事的 |
[20:57] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[21:00] | – Okay. good.- should I get a doctor? | -好 很好 -要我去叫医生吗 |
[21:08] | – I-i think we’re okay.- All right. | -我想没事了 -好的 |
[21:11] | Are you ok there? | 你们没事吧 |
[21:14] | Maybe if you just,uh,gave us a moment. | 麻烦你让我们独处一会儿 好吗 |
[21:16] | Of course. just take your time. | 当然 你们随意 |
[21:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:28] | I’m at the hospital. | 我现在在医院 |
[21:31] | I think we may have found another one. | 我想又发现了一个 |
[21:36] | I should let you get some rest. | 我该让你休息一下的 |
[22:04] | Anything so far? | 发现什么了吗 |
[22:05] | I just got here five seconds ago. | 我刚到 |
[22:08] | So what’s the plan? | 怎么计划的 |
[22:09] | Start knocking on doors? | 一家家敲门吗 |
[22:11] | Unless you can think of a better idea. | 除非你有更好的主意 |
[22:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:15] | You go east,i take west. | 你去东边 我去西边 |
[22:39] | Good. you are very good. | 很好 你很乖哦 |
[22:52] | Mind some company? | 不介意我来陪陪你吧 |
[22:55] | Of course not. | 当然不介意 |
[22:57] | Did I miss you last night,or did you not even come home? | 我昨晚没碰见你 还是你现在才回来 |
[23:01] | Uh,no. | 没 |
[23:02] | You didn’t miss me. | 不是你没碰见我 |
[23:07] | Have you eaten anything? | 你吃东西了吗 |
[23:11] | Uh,m&ms. | M&M巧克力豆 |
[23:15] | Liv… | 小奥 |
[23:18] | Do you like it? | 你真的喜欢吗 |
[23:20] | Your job? | 你的工作 |
[23:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:28] | Most days. | 大部分时候都喜欢 |
[23:31] | Today,not so much. | 今天的嘛 不太喜欢 |
[23:34] | I followed a lead that didn’t pan out. | 我跟随线索 却没有奏效 |
[23:38] | What about you? why are you up? | 你呢 你怎么起来了 |
[23:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:49] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:50] | We found our second victim. | 我们发现第二位受害者了 |
[23:53] | It’s kate harper. | 她叫凯特·哈珀 |
[23:55] | Where? | 在哪里发现的 |
[23:58] | She’s right outside st. catherine’s. | 就在圣凯瑟琳教堂外 |
[24:00] | Surrounded by candles. | 用蜡烛围着 |
[24:01] | Good news is we might have finally caught a break. | 好消息是 我们可能终于有点线索了 |
[24:05] | E.r.t. said they found some blood underneath her nails. | 层析成像组说 她的指甲里有血迹 |
[24:07] | So they’re running it. | 他们在查了 |
[24:09] | Okay. I’ll be right in. | 好的 我马上来 |
[24:11] | Just one more thing,liv. | 还有件事 小奥 |
[24:13] | The address the boy gave us. | 那孩子给我们的地址 |
[24:17] | Little while after we left, | 就在我们离开后 |
[24:19] | A neighbor found a dog tied to a fence. | 有位邻居发现 一只狗被栓在栅栏上 |
[24:21] | It was whimpering. | 它一直在呜咽 |
[24:23] | It was the victim’s dog. | 是受害人的狗 |
[24:25] | We were there. | 我们当时在场 |
[24:27] | There’s no way we could’ve known,liv. | 我们没办法知道的 小奥 |
[24:29] | But he was trying to tell us, | 可他试着告诉我们了 |
[24:31] | And he was right,and we were there? | 他是对的 而且我们也赶到那里了 |
[24:42] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[24:43] | Olivia’s here. she needs to talk to ya. | 奥利维亚来了 他想跟你谈谈 |
[24:45] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[24:46] | Could she come back later? I’m about to step the bath. | 能叫她等下再来吗 我正要去泡澡 |
[24:49] | No,she can’t come back later. | 不能叫她等下再来 |
[24:51] | It’s the middle of the night. | 现在已经是半夜了 |
[24:52] | She needs to talk to you right now. | 她现在就得跟你谈 |
[24:55] | Honestly,peter,can’t a man get a– | 老实说 彼得 作为一个男人 |
[24:57] | Agent dunham. | 德探员 |
[24:59] | Peter,why didn’t you tell me agent dunham was here? | 彼得 你怎么不告诉我德探员在门外 |
[25:01] | I’m pretty sure I did. | 我肯定告诉你了 |
[25:03] | Well,what can I do for you? | 有何能为你效劳 |
[25:10] | Walter,it turns out the boy was right. | 沃尔特 好像那孩子是对的 |
[25:12] | He gave me a clue,but I didn’t know what I was looking for. | 他给了我们线索 可我不知如何跟进 |
[25:15] | So do you have any thoughts at all? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[25:16] | Any idea how I can reach him or how he’s doing any of this? | 让我知道他怎么想 或是他怎么做到的 |
[25:21] | I-i believe I know how he’s doing it. | 我想我知道他是怎么做到的 |
[25:25] | Since he’s been living underground for so long, | 鉴于他已经在地下生活了很长时间 |
[25:27] | His hypersensitivity to light and sound– | 还有他对声光的敏感度 |
[25:30] | It’s just possible he may also | 有可能他对人类的情感 |
[25:33] | Be sensitive to people’s emotions. | 也很敏感 |
[25:36] | A raw nerve. | 一种原始的神经联结 |
[25:38] | Able to intuit the feelings and intentions of others. | 可以让他探查到别人的感受和意图 |
[25:41] | Your killer,for one. | 比如说 你们的杀人犯 |
[25:43] | So are you saying that he’s psychic? | 你是说 他能通灵吗 |
[25:44] | No,no. more a shark. | 不 不 更像是一条鲨鱼 |
[25:47] | A shark? | 鲨鱼 |
[25:48] | Specifically,their electromagnetic field, | 鲨鱼带的电磁场 |
[25:51] | Which lows them to detect their prey’s bioelectric field | 可以让它们在好几英里外 |
[25:55] | From a distance of many miles. | 探查到猎物的生物电场 |
[25:56] | We humans have it too,of course. | 我们人类也有 |
[25:59] | Pheromones.1 | 叫信息素 |
[26:00] | Undetectable chemicals that nonetheless | 一种侦测不到的化学物质然而却时刻 |
[26:03] | Affect our behavior,our sex drive– | 影响着我们的行为 我们性冲动 |
[26:05] | Hey,speaking of sex drive. | 说到性冲动 |
[26:08] | Oh,peter,don’t be such a prude. | 拜托 彼得 不要假正经了 |
[26:11] | I’m sure agent dunham knows what a penis looks like. | 我敢肯定德探员对男人那话儿不陌生 |
[26:14] | Don’t you,agent dunham? | 对吗 德探员 |
[26:15] | My father,ladies and gentlemen. | 这就是我的父亲 女士们先生们 |
[26:17] | But how would he know things that I don’t? | 他是怎样知道我不知道的事的呢 |
[26:19] | Know about the killer or victims that he’s never even met? | 认识那些他从没见过的凶手或受害者 |
[26:24] | My dear,there is much that is unexplained. | 亲爱的 有太多无法解释的了 |
[26:27] | Until it is. | 直到有答案之前 |
[26:28] | In short,he has no idea. | 简单来说 他也不知道 |
[26:31] | Even if you’re right,and he can sense the killer, | 就算你是对的 并且他能够感知凶手 |
[26:35] | He can’t tell me that. | 但是他不能告诉我 |
[26:37] | Not in a way that I could do anything about it. | 我也同样无能为力啊 |
[26:39] | Well,if that’s the problem,then there’s no problem. | 好吧 如果问题出在这 那么万事大吉了 |
[26:41] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[26:43] | Well,the boy is obviously thinking,yes? | 那男孩很明显在思考 对吧 |
[26:46] | Having thoughts. | 有想法 |
[26:47] | We just haven’t been able to hear them. | 我们只是不能听见他在想什么 |
[26:50] | And I’m sure you can do that,can’t you? | 我确定你能办到 不是吗 |
[26:52] | Hear his thoughts. | 听见他的思想 |
[26:53] | Perhaps I can. | 也许我可以 |
[27:07] | Did you make that? | 是你做的吗 |
[27:20] | Listen,i wanna take you away from here for a while. | 我想带你离开这一阵子 |
[27:24] | Is that okay? | 好吗 |
[27:43] | Vintage bugs bunny. | 原版的兔八哥 |
[27:47] | Didn’t get any better than this,right? | 没有比这更好的了 对吧 |
[27:49] | Aha! I found it! | 啊哈 我找到了 |
[27:55] | Neural stimulator. is there anything it can’t do? | 神经刺激器 它无所不能 |
[28:00] | Walter,is that what you’re gonna use | 沃尔特 你要用那个东西来 |
[28:02] | To read the boy’s thoughts? | 读取那个男孩的想法吗 |
[28:03] | Not to read them,my dear. | 不是读取 亲爱的 |
[28:05] | To listen to them. | 而是听取 |
[28:06] | I wish you would have told us | 你要用那个东西 |
[28:08] | That that’s what you were gonna use. | 应该早说 |
[28:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:10] | ’cause you coulda saved us the hassle. | 那样我们现在就不用吵了 |
[28:11] | You’re not putting that medieval torture, | 你不能把那种中古刑具 |
[28:12] | Device on that poor kid. | 用在那个可怜的孩子身上 |
[28:13] | Walter,the last time you used that thing, | 沃尔特 上次你用那东西的时候 |
[28:14] | You drilled it into the guy’s head. | 把它钻进了那家伙的脑袋 |
[28:16] | If you think he’ll find it disagreeable… | 要是你们觉得不可行的话 |
[28:19] | I suppose it could be modified. | 我想可以给它改装一下 |
[28:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:22] | You didn’t think to mention that to the last guy? | 对上次那人 你怎么没提这回事 |
[28:24] | It shouldn’t be too much trouble. | 应该不会有什么大问题 |
[28:25] | We merely need to intercept the neural responses | 我们只不过要从那个男孩大脑的语言中枢 |
[28:29] | From the speech centers of the boy’s brain, | 那里拦截神经响应 |
[28:31] | Which can be achieved by placing electrodes in the halo ring. | 只要在头箍上放几个电极就可以了 |
[28:34] | After that,it’s simply | 在那之后 |
[28:36] | A matter of synthesizing the impulses. | 就是简单的合成神经冲动了 |
[28:38] | Thinking of it as creating artificial vocal cords. | 就像是创造一个人工的声带 |
[28:41] | Simple. like makin’ an omelet. | 易如反掌 如同做蛋卷 |
[28:43] | Actually,son,a good omelet is far more complex. eh? | 实际上 儿子 做出一个美味的蛋卷更复杂呢 |
[28:49] | We’ll have him talking in no time. | 我们马上就会让他张嘴说话了 |
[29:00] | Where’s the child that was in this room? | 这房间里的孩子哪去了 |
[29:01] | He was dihargrged | 他已经出院了 |
[29:03] | By whom? | 谁带走的 |
[29:06] | Just remember that you don’t | 记住 你不需要 |
[29:09] | Have to do anything that you don’t wanna do. | 做任何你不想做的事 |
[29:11] | If for a second you’re scared, | 如果你害怕了 |
[29:14] | Or you don’t like what’s happening, | 或者你不喜欢正在发生的事 |
[29:15] | You just squeeze my hand like that. | 你就像这样捏我的手 |
[29:17] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[29:18] | Is he ready? | 他准备好了吗 |
[29:21] | As ready as he’ll ever be. I guess. | 再好不过了 我认为 |
[29:24] | I’ve seen that look before. | 我见过那个表情 |
[29:26] | Usually right before somebody throws up. | 通常就在某人呕吐之前 |
[29:28] | Agent farnsworth,ready? | 方探员 准备好了吗 |
[29:34] | Walter,what’re you doing? | 沃尔特 你在做什么 |
[29:36] | Watch and learn,son. | 学着点 儿子 |
[30:30] | Nicely done,walter. | 干得不错 沃尔特 |
[30:35] | You can turn the music off now,agent farnsworth. | 你现在可以把音乐关了 方探员 |
[30:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[30:53] | What’s going on in here? | 你们在干什么 |
[30:57] | Did you really think you could just steal a child | 你真的认为你可以从保护性拘留中 |
[31:00] | Out of protective custody | 偷走一个孩子 |
[31:01] | And that somehow no one would notice? | 并且不让任何人发现吗 |
[31:02] | Look,first of all,i didn’t steal him. | 听着 首先 我并没有偷走他 |
[31:04] | The child’s assisting us in an active criminal investigation. | 这个孩子正在协助我们调查案件 |
[31:06] | Assisting you how? | 怎么协助你们 |
[31:08] | No offense,Mr. Michaels, | 恕我冒犯 迈克尔斯先生 |
[31:10] | But that’s classified information. | 但是那是机密信息 |
[31:12] | The department of social services | 社工部门 |
[31:14] | Doesn’t have clearance to know that. | 没有权限知道 |
[31:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:21] | Mr. Michaels isn’t social services. | 迈克尔斯先生并不是社工处的 |
[31:23] | He’s with the cia’s directorate of science and technology. | 他是中央情报局科技理事会的 |
[31:27] | I’d have told you earlier myself, | 我本想早点亲自告诉你的 |
[31:29] | But you don’t have clearance to know that. | 但是你没有权限知道 |
[31:34] | This morning we were informed the d.s.n.t. | 今天早上我们接到通知 |
[31:35] | Will be taking full custody of the child. | 科技理事会要对那个孩子进行全权监护 |
[31:36] | So they can what? | 然后他们干什么 |
[31:38] | Study him? | 研究他吗 |
[31:46] | This child was apparently able to survive for years, | 这个孩子显然能够长年生存活 |
[31:49] | Underground,in an oxygen-deprived environment | 在地下缺氧的环境中 |
[31:52] | With no food or water. | 并且没有食物和水 |
[31:53] | Surely you could see how someone who doesn’t | 你一定明白谁都会 |
[31:55] | Have his best interests at heart might want to exploit that. | 带着强烈的好奇心去研究的 |
[31:56] | Oh,so you wanna take him to protect him,is that it? | 所以你想把他带走好去保护他 是这样吗 |
[31:58] | Forgive me for sounding harsh, | 请原谅我的直白 |
[32:00] | But I don’t buy that for a second. | 但是我一点都不相信 |
[32:01] | Dunham. it’s all right. | 德纳姆 够了 |
[32:03] | To be honest,it really doesn’t make any difference | 说实话 你怎么想真的无所谓 |
[32:06] | What you think– the boy’s coming with me1 | 无论如何 那个男孩都要跟我走 |
[32:07] | I’m afraid this is above both of us. | 我想这不是我俩能说了算的 |
[32:11] | Agent francis just called. | 弗探员刚刚打电话来 |
[32:14] | He said we got another invitation | 他说又收到一份请帖 |
[32:15] | From the artist. | 是那个艺术家杀手发来的 |
[32:22] | Mr. michaels, | 迈克尔斯先生 |
[32:24] | Suppose you give us one day. | 再给我们一天的时间 |
[32:25] | A day? | 一天 |
[32:27] | He could help us catch a murderer and save a life. | 他能帮着抓住凶手并拯救一条人命 |
[32:30] | The boy would be under my protection. | 我会保护好那个男孩 |
[32:32] | I’ll personally guarantee his safety. | 我个人担保他不会出事 |
[32:39] | If I agree to this, | 如果我同意 |
[32:41] | Then you’ll turn the boy over to me without a fight? | 你们就得乖乖的把男孩交给我 |
[32:45] | Do we haven agreement? | 成交吗 |
[32:50] | We do. | 可以 |
[33:13] | My very educated mother | 我那位有教养的母亲 |
[33:15] | Just served us nine pies. | 刚给我们做了九个馅饼 |
[33:19] | No. | 不对 |
[33:20] | That’s the planets of the solar system– | 那是太阳系的九大行星 |
[33:22] | Or at least was. | 至少之前是 |
[33:23] | You wanna take a look at this? | 你想看看这个吗 |
[33:24] | His name is roadblock. | 他叫路障 |
[33:26] | He’s not really one of your top-tier g.i. joes, | 他不是你最喜欢的的美国大兵 |
[33:28] | But it is the best we had. | 但我们只有他了 |
[33:31] | It’s funny,i always remember | 这个很有趣 我总能记得 |
[33:32] | The scar being on the other side. | 背面的这个疤痕 |
[33:34] | You want him? | 你想要吗 |
[33:36] | Cannot build phallic puzzles in the lab. | 不能在实验室制造生殖崇拜的难题 |
[33:41] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[33:42] | Mnemonics. | 记忆术 |
[33:43] | You know,like a rhyme or phrase to help memory. | 就像韵律和词组可以帮助记忆 |
[33:45] | Like,uh,”home” stands for the great lakes. | 比如 “家”代表大湖 |
[33:47] | That’s huron– | 那是休伦湖[北美五大湖中第二大湖] |
[33:49] | I’m familiar with it. why is he doing it? | 这个我知道 但他为什么做这个 |
[33:52] | Well,he is trying to remember | 他正在努力的回忆 |
[33:53] | Which wires go into which connections on the machine. | 哪根线该怎么接入机器 |
[33:57] | Yeah,thanks,charlie. | 好的 谢谢你 查理 |
[33:59] | I will. keep me posted. | 我会的 有消息通知我 |
[34:00] | More bad news? | 又有坏消息了 |
[34:03] | We got the forensics report. | 我们拿到了法医报告 |
[34:04] | We were hoping that | 我们本以为 |
[34:05] | The blood we found under the second victim’s fingernails | 受害人指甲缝里的血 |
[34:07] | Was a match for the killer. | 会是凶手的 |
[34:08] | But no? | 不是吗 |
[34:09] | Not unless gene is the killer. | 除非小吉也能当凶手 |
[34:11] | It wasn’t human,it was bovine. | 那不是人血 是牛血 |
[34:13] | You said cow blood? | 你是说牛血吗 |
[34:14] | Yeah,and some plastic polymers. | 还有一些塑料高分子材料 |
[34:17] | How would someone get cow’s blood | 一个人怎么会在指甲里残留有牛血 |
[34:19] | On their fingers in boston? | 更何况还是在波士顿 |
[34:20] | Astrid,could you contact the bureau of animal health? | 阿斯特丽德 你能联系一下动物检疫局吗 |
[34:24] | We should start pulling | 我们应该查一查 |
[34:25] | Livestock licenses around boston. | 波士顿内家畜饲养许可证的情况 |
[34:27] | Petting farms,research facilities,anything. | 宠物农场 研究所等等 |
[34:30] | Yeah. gotcha. | 好的 知道了 |
[34:31] | She’s a bad mamma jamma! ha! | 她是一个坏坏的麻麻扎马[胡说一通] |
[34:33] | Alpha,beta,beta and gamma– | [希腊字母] |
[34:36] | She’s a bad mamma jamma. | 她是一个坏坏的麻麻扎马 |
[34:38] | Signal amplification,bifurcation, | 信号放大 分叉点 |
[34:40] | Modulation,juxtaposition. | 调频 并列 |
[34:42] | You hanging in there,kiddo? | 受不了他了吧 小鬼头 |
[34:46] | Yeah,me too. | 我也是 |
[34:47] | Peter,get me the red wires. | 彼得 把红色的电线拿给我 |
[34:50] | Peter. | 皮特 |
[34:51] | Here’s a thought. | 我有个想法 |
[34:54] | A couple years ago,i was working down in tennessee | 几年前 我在田纳西工作 |
[34:56] | As a floor sweeper at a meat packing plant. | 给一个肉食品加工厂做清洁工作 |
[34:58] | Sounds awesome. | 听起来不错啊 |
[34:59] | You have no idea. | 你可想不到 |
[35:01] | My point is we had these | 我的意思是 我们有 |
[35:03] | Big rolls of industrial-grade plastic | 很多的工业用塑料制品 |
[35:05] | That we used to wrap their cuts of meat in | 在把产品送往商店销售之前 |
[35:07] | Before we would send them to the grocery stores. | 我们会用塑料膜把肉包裹起来 |
[35:09] | Cow’s blood in plastic. | 上面就会残留牛血了 |
[35:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:39] | Okay. I believe we’re ready. | 好 我想我们已经准备好了 |
[35:42] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[35:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:52] | Yes. listen to that. | 很好 仔细听 |
[35:55] | Listen to what,walter? that’s just random noise. | 听什么 这完全就是些噪音 |
[35:57] | No,that’s just the computer | 不 那是电脑正在 |
[35:59] | Calibrating the signal to noise ratio. | 校准信号的信噪比 |
[36:02] | Adjust the attenuation setting to 70 decibels. | 把声响调到70分贝 |
[36:05] | Too fast,computerized speech | 太快了 出来的是计算机化声音 |
[36:10] | Okay,that sounds a little more like a voice. | 好了 这个听上去有点像人声了 |
[36:12] | Yes,now,the sound pressure level. | 好 现在调一下声压水平 |
[36:15] | Eh,dial the audio meter to 1,500 hertz. | 把音频调至1500赫兹 |
[36:20] | Slower,damn I go slower. | 慢点 你能不能慢一点 |
[36:21] | Okay,if you wanna do this yourself,feel free. | 好的 要是想向自己弄 尽管过来弄 |
[36:23] | No,there. | 不 就是那里 |
[36:27] | Quickly,get me a tape recorder. | 赶快给我找个录音机 |
[36:39] | Walter,turn the machine off right now. | 沃尔特 赶紧把机器关了 |
[36:42] | Turn it off now. | 赶紧关了 |
[36:43] | He’s freezing. help me get this off of him. | 他很冷 帮我把这个拿开 |
[36:45] | Hey,astrid,can you grab us a blanket? | 阿斯特丽德 拿条毯子过来 |
[36:46] | All right,free in the front. here. | 好 前面解开了 这里 |
[36:50] | All right,we’re gonna get you warmed up. | 好了 我们给你暖一暖 |
[36:52] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 说不通啊 |
[36:54] | If anything,brain activity should generate heat. | 大脑活动应该产热的才对 |
[36:57] | We’re trying to track down | 我们正在追查 |
[36:58] | A suspect in a murder investigation. | 一宗谋杀案的凶手 |
[37:02] | What,you mean the guy on the news… | 什么 你是说新闻报道的那个人 |
[37:03] | Who killed those girls? | 杀了那些女孩的那个 |
[37:05] | We’re not sure. maybe. | 我们还不确定 |
[37:07] | But any past or present employees that stick out to you? | 你现在或者过去的的雇员当中 |
[37:09] | Like antisocial behavior | 是否有人有反社会的行为 |
[37:11] | Or a history of violent incidences here at work? | 或者曾在工作中有过暴力行为 |
[37:13] | No. They’re good men. Hard workers. | 没有 他们都很好 勤劳的工人 |
[37:16] | I’m gonna need a copy | 但还是请你给我一份 |
[37:18] | your employee records, regardless. | 员工名单 |
[37:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:20] | And also a sample of your shipping plastic. | 还有 你们运输包装材料的样本 |
[37:24] | Plastic? Why? | 包装材料 为什么 |
[37:26] | It could be an element in our investigation. | 因为这也许是破案的一个因素 |
[37:30] | Will that be a problem? | 有什么不妥吗 |
[37:32] | No, but… | 没有 不过 |
[37:34] | Mr. Wu? | 吴先生 |
[37:38] | A man came in here yesterday, | 昨天来了一个男人 |
[37:41] | and I– I sold him some plastic. | 我卖了一些包装材料给他 |
[37:54] | Allow me. | 我来帮您吧 |
[37:55] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢啊 |
[37:57] | Your mother raised you well. | 您母亲教了个好孩子 |
[38:02] | Hey, Peter, it’s me. I’m just leaving. | 彼得 是我 我马上就走了 |
[38:05] | So, how’s the boy? Has Walter made any progress? | 那孩子还好吗 沃尔特有进展吗 |
[38:08] | Hard to say; we heard something, | 难说 听到了一些东西 |
[38:10] | but I don’t know if it was the kid trying to talk. | 但我不知道 是否是这孩子想说话 |
[38:12] | Look, I don’t want you to get upset about this, | 我希望你不要担心 |
[38:14] | because he is fine, | 因为他很好 |
[38:16] | but something kinda weird did happen. | 虽然发生了点怪事 |
[38:18] | Weird how? | 什么事 |
[38:19] | Well, he started shivering all of the sudden. | 他突然开始发抖 |
[38:20] | Like, the temperature dropped 30 degrees,except it didn’t. | 就像气温一下下降了30度 当然事实上没有 |
[38:23] | Is he sick? | 他是不是病了 |
[38:24] | No, he seems fine. | 不会 他看起来没事儿 |
[38:25] | We got him wrapped up in a blanket. He’s doing okay. | 拿毯子给他裹着呢 没事儿 |
[38:27] | How ’bout you? You find anything? | 你呢 有收获吗 |
[38:28] | Eah, looks like the artist bought some plastic | 看来这位艺术家杀手 在罗克斯伯里一家屠宰场 |
[38:30] | from a slaughterhouse in Roxbury. | 买了些塑料包装材料 |
[38:32] | I got his sketch, all thanks to you. | 我拿到他的素描画像了 谢谢你们 |
[38:34] | Hey, guys. We got good news. | 有好消息了大家 |
[38:36] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[38:37] | Turns out the plastic did come from a meat packing plant. | 查出那些塑料包装确实来自一家肉类加工厂 |
[38:40] | Olivia got a sketch of the guy. What about you? | 奥利维亚拿到了那家伙的素描像 你呢 |
[38:42] | You gonna go back to the FBI, or you coming here? | 你是先回办公室 还是来这儿 |
[38:43] | Ask her if it was refrigerated. | 问问她那家厂是不是有冷冻式的 |
[38:45] | – Hold on a second. – Peter! | -等一下啊 -彼得 |
[38:46] | Ask her if the plant was refrigerated. | 问她那家厂是不是冷冻式的 |
[38:47] | It’s a meat packing plant full of raw meat. | 那是一家放满生肉的肉类加工厂 |
[38:49] | So yeah, let’s go out on a limb here | 所以 我们出发吧 |
[38:51] | and say that it’s probably refrigerated. | 就算那家工厂可能是冷冻式的 |
[38:52] | What does that even matter? | 又有什么关系呢 |
[38:53] | Because that explains everything. | 因为这就解释了一切 |
[38:56] | Walter, slow down. You’re not making any sense. | 沃尔特 慢慢说 你把我弄糊涂了 |
[38:58] | Of course I am. | 那是当然 |
[38:59] | The boy– our strange, little friend– | 这个小男孩 我们奇怪的小兄弟 |
[39:02] | is an empath. | 是个意识感应器 |
[39:04] | Yes. He senses other people’s emotions. | 是的 他可以感觉到别人的情绪 |
[39:05] | You already said that, Walter. | 这点你提过了 沃尔特 |
[39:07] | Go on, Walter, what are you saying? | 继续吧 沃尔特 你说的是什么意思 |
[39:09] | That he’s capable of making connections– | 他能够把自己的意识 |
[39:11] | emotional connections. | 连接到 |
[39:12] | Uh, to a construction worker who found him, the killer, | 那个发现凶手的建筑工人那里 |
[39:15] | but most importantly, he is emotionally bonded to you, | 最重要的是 他的情绪和你相连 |
[39:19] | agent Dunham. | 德纳姆探员 |
[39:22] | That’s why he’s telling you about the crimes. | 这就是为什么他告诉你发生了凶案 |
[39:26] | Because he knows | 因为他知道 |
[39:28] | that the information is important to you. | 那些信息对你很重要 |
[39:30] | He’s trying to help you. | 他想帮助你 |
[39:57] | Are you trying to help me? | 你想帮我吗 |
[40:18] | That man who’s been hurting people | 那个伤害别人的凶手 |
[40:20] | is going to hurt someone else unless I stop him. | 又要下手了 除非我能阻止他 |
[40:25] | Do you know who he is? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[40:26] | Can you tell me anything about him? | 你能告诉我有关他的消息吗 |
[40:31] | Maybe he doesn’t know. | 也许他不知道 |
[40:33] | Or he can’t control the ability all the time. | 或者不能一直控制自己的能力 |
[40:37] | Perhaps a small electric shock to kick-start things. | 也许需要一点电击来启动 |
[40:41] | No. | 不是 |
[40:46] | It’s something different. | 不一样 |
[40:49] | It’s like he’s mad at me. | 他好像生我的气了 |
[40:52] | Because he doesn’t wanna leave. | 因为他不想离开 |
[40:54] | What? | 什么 |
[40:56] | Well, you told Michaels that once the boy | 你告诉迈克尔斯只要这孩子 |
[40:58] | helped you stop the artist, you’d turn him over to him. | 帮你抓到艺术家杀手 你就把他交给他 |
[41:01] | He heard you. | 他听到你的话了 |
[41:03] | Or, more accurately, felt you. | 或者 准确地说 感觉到你的想法 |
[41:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:17] | I’ve been so caught up in what I needed that I forgot | 我太执着于我需要的了 都忘记 |
[41:21] | how strange this must seem to you. | 这一切在你眼里看来很奇怪 |
[41:24] | And I know how scared you must be, | 我知道你有多害怕 |
[41:26] | but I need your help again. | 但是我还是需要你的帮助 |
[41:29] | And I can’t even stop them from taking you. | 而且我无法阻止他们带走你 |
[41:33] | Even though I wish I could. | 我很想留住你 |
[41:38] | And if you really can feel what I’m thinking… | 如果你真的感觉得到我在想什么 |
[41:44] | you know how much I mean that. | 你会知道我是真心的 |
[42:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:27] | Nice car, sir. Where ya headed? | 车子不错啊 先生 去哪儿啊 |
[42:30] | Uh, home. | 回家 |
[42:31] | I was out to dinner. | 刚出来吃饭 |
[42:32] | Open the trunk, please. | 请打开后备箱 |
[42:37] | It’s clear. | 没问题 |
[42:41] | Okay. Thank you. Sorry for the inconvenience. | 好的 谢谢 抱歉造成您的不便 |
[42:49] | What’s going on, officer? | 警官 出什么事儿了 |
[42:51] | What are you doing in the neighborhood, sir? | 先生 你在附近干什么呢 |
[42:53] | I– just, uh, coming home from work. | 我 刚下班 |
[42:55] | Haven’t had anything to drink. | 我没喝酒 |
[43:02] | Would you mind if I ask what you– | 能问问您 |
[43:03] | what you’re looking for? | 查什么吗 |
[43:04] | Uh, I’m sorry. We’re not allowed to say. | 抱歉 无可奉告 |
[43:19] | Sir, we need to check the back of your vehicle. | 先生 我们要检查您的车厢 |
[43:36] | Charlie! Check the back of the van! | 查理 检查货车的车厢 |
[43:57] | Liv, it’s him. We found the victim. She’s alive. | 小奥 是他 发现受害人 还活着 |
[44:40] | You are all right? | 你还好吗 |
[44:46] | Oh, god. | 谢天谢地 |
[44:50] | This is Francis. | 我是弗朗西斯 |
[44:51] | I need E.M.S. at the cemetery behind the 1600 block of York. | 约克区1600号后面的墓地 需要一辆救护车 |
[45:00] | Broyles. | 布洛伊 |
[45:01] | It’s Olivia. | 是奥利维亚 |
[45:03] | I need you to help me with something. | 需要你帮个忙 |
[45:11] | Here. Here. | 这儿 这儿 |
[45:15] | And then we just do the blood work, okay? | 然后采血 好吗 |
[45:18] | Excuse me, Dr. Winnik? | 打扰了 文尼科医生 |
[45:21] | I was wondering if I could talk to you for a moment. | 我能和您聊聊吗 |
[45:23] | Sure. | 可以 |
[45:33] | I think you’ll find he’s doing much better. | 你会发现他现在好多了 |
[45:37] | Oh,thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[45:42] | You remember Dr. Winnik. | 还记得文尼科医生吧 |
[45:50] | She’s gonna take you now. | 从现在开始 她来照顾你 |
[45:52] | But not to a facility. She’s gonna take you to a home. | 不是救助机构 她会带你回家 |
[45:56] | With a very nice family that are gonna take care of you. | 会有很好的家庭照顾你 |
[45:59] | And keep you safe. | 保护你 |
[46:06] | We should go now. | 我们得走了 |
[46:26] | Bye. | 再见 |
[46:56] | What do you mean he’s gone? | 什么叫他不见了 |
[46:57] | I’m sorry, Mr. Michaels. | 对不起 迈克尔斯先生 |
[47:00] | Gone where? | 到底去哪儿了 |
[47:01] | Well,that’s what we can’t figure out. | 我们怎么会知道 |
[47:05] | He disappeared from right under | 尽管保护严密 |
[47:06] | the noses of protective detail. | 他还是消失了 |
[47:08] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[47:10] | He’s just a kid. | 他只是个孩子 |
[47:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[47:13] | A kid who, as you said yourself, | 一个孩子 正如你所说 |
[47:14] | lived his entire life underground, | 长这么大都生活在地下 |
[47:16] | which still begs the question | 这就有一个问题 |
[47:17] | how he got there in the first place. | 他怎么会在那儿 |
[47:21] | I’m beginning to suspect there’s | 我开始怀疑 |
[47:23] | a lot about him we don’t understand. | 我们一点也不了解他 |
[47:26] | And apparently we never will. | 而且也无能为力 |
[47:42] | You said it! No! | 你说过的 不 |
[47:43] | – I didn’t! I didn’t say it! – Yes you did, you cheater! | -没有 我没有 -你说了 大骗子 |
[47:47] | Hi, Liv. | 小奥 |
[47:50] | Mommy is so bad at Simon says she won’t even do what I say. | 妈妈好坏 玩西蒙说 她不听我的指令 |
[47:54] | Four years old and she’s drunk with power. | 才四岁就陶醉于权力了 |
[47:56] | I have created a monster! | 我养了个小怪物 |
[47:58] | Do you wanna play with us? | 一起玩吗 |
[48:00] | Oh,don’t do that. Let aunt Liv rest. | 别那样 让小奥小姨休息吧 |
[48:02] | Sure. | 玩吧 |
[48:05] | I’m Simon. Okay. | 我是西蒙 好的 |
[48:08] | Simon says put your hands in the air. | 西蒙说把你的手 举起来 |
[48:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[48:10] | Touch your noses. | 摸鼻子 |
[48:14] | You lose. | 你输了 |