时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | No witnesses have come forward at this time. | 当时没有目击证人 |
[00:44] | Police have no clues | 警方对这起 |
[00:45] | In this bizarre murder that occurred here tonight. | 怪异谋杀案毫无头绪 |
[00:59] | Hello, beautiful. | 你好啊 美女 |
[01:00] | Finally, where have you been? | 终于接电话了 你去哪了 |
[01:02] | – Did you get my message? – I did. | -没收到我的信息吗 -收到了 |
[01:04] | But you didn’t call me back. | 怎么不回电话 |
[01:06] | No, i thought i’d call you later. | 我想迟一点回电话 |
[01:08] | How was the conference? | 会开得怎么样 |
[01:09] | Where were you last night, Bob? | 你昨晚去哪了 鲍勃 |
[01:11] | Where would i be? i was at home. | 还能在哪 就在家 |
[01:12] | I was catching up with my sleep. | 我在睡觉呢 |
[01:14] | But i called. | 我打了电话 |
[01:15] | You know i turned off the phone to get some sleep. | 我睡觉会关机嘛 |
[01:17] | Hey, come on, now,you’re starting to go down that road again. | 拜托 你又开始胡思乱想了 |
[01:20] | Before you know it, you’ll be all upset. | 一会你又闷闷不乐 |
[01:22] | I think this has more to do with the miles between us, | 可能是因为距离远了 |
[01:25] | All that dreary weather you’re having in portland. | 还有波特兰的阴沉天气 |
[01:27] | You’ll feel much better when you get back tomorrow. | 等你明天回来就会好的 |
[01:29] | Hey, we’ll, uh, we’ll do something nice. | 我们再小聚一下 |
[01:31] | In fact, we’ll stay inn.I’ll call first. | 我们去旅馆 我会先打电话 |
[01:35] | I’d like that, bob. | 这还差不多 鲍勃 |
[01:36] | Listen, love,i’ll call you when i get home tonight. | 亲爱的 到家了就给你电话 |
[01:39] | Right now i’ve gotta go have dinner | 我现在要和几个 |
[01:41] | With these insufferable suits from hong kong. | 香港的衣冠禽兽吃饭 |
[01:43] | I hope it won’t be too awful. | 希望不会太糟糕 |
[01:45] | You never can tell. | 很难说哦 |
[01:48] | Bye. | 拜 |
[02:34] | You know what’s funny… | 这点很有意思 |
[02:35] | Before i came in here, i thought i was good-looking. | 进来之前 我以为我最好看 |
[02:43] | Seriously, though, i can tell you’re my type of girl. | 说真的 你是我喜欢的类型 |
[02:46] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[02:48] | I know these things. | 我是行家 |
[02:59] | Cheers, man. | 再会 老兄 |
[03:23] | I can tell you’re my kind of girl. | 你是我喜欢的类型 |
[05:05] | Oh,Olivia. You have to hear how Neil and Helen met | 奥利维亚 听听他们如何邂逅对方 |
[05:08] | This could be good for my sister. | 对我妹妹有好处 |
[05:10] | We both single. | 我们都是单身 |
[05:12] | And we’re in our authority, haven’t met anyone. | 天各一方 素未谋面 |
[05:14] | We wanne to have kids. | 我们都想要孩子 |
[05:15] | Then i heard about this programme called Two singles together. | 接着我听说了这个组织 配对成双 |
[05:19] | Two singles together was the answer for us. | 配对成双就是我们的答案 |
[05:23] | I’m sorry, two– | 不好意思 配啥 |
[05:24] | Two singles together. | 配对成双 |
[05:26] | It’s a matchmaking service. | 婚姻介绍所 |
[05:28] | Not just a matchmaking service, rachel. | 不仅如此 瑞秋 |
[05:31] | A way of life. | 更是生活方式 |
[05:32] | Two singles together? | 配对成双 |
[05:33] | Uh, i have my own schedule, | 我有自己的计划 |
[05:35] | Works for me. | 个人的 |
[05:37] | I have no interest in controlling neil’s, either. | 我也不想干涉尼尔的计划 |
[05:39] | I like vacations in the sun and… | 我喜欢阳光假期 |
[05:41] | And i like the snow. | 我喜欢雪景 |
[05:43] | Doesn’t that kind of defeat the purpose | 这对恋爱双方 |
[05:44] | Of being in a relationship? | 不会有所抵触吗 |
[05:48] | Well, i’m– | 我 |
[05:49] | There are things we agree on, of course. | 我们当然也有共同点 |
[05:52] | Like, um…where to live. | 比如在哪生活 |
[05:54] | The appropriate kindergarten. | 选择适合的幼儿园 |
[05:56] | Friends we both enjoy. | 共同喜欢的朋友 |
[05:59] | Which, incidentally, i want to make sure | 对了 我想确定 |
[06:01] | Ella can attend Graham’s birthday party. | 艾拉能参加格雷汉姆的生日会 |
[06:03] | Oh, i already r.s.v.p.’d on the class sign up. | 我在班级报名时就回复了 |
[06:05] | And, uh, that was for Neil’s rock climbing party for Graham. | 那是尼尔给格雷汉姆办的攀岩聚会 |
[06:09] | My party for Graham is the following saturday. | 我给他办的是下周六 |
[06:11] | We are doing science center. | 我们要办科学中心 |
[06:16] | Excuse me for one minute. | 失陪一下 |
[06:30] | Thanks, Olivia. | 谢谢 奥利维亚 |
[06:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:37] | Greg’s filing for divorce. | 格雷格要求离婚 |
[06:42] | Oh, Rach. | 瑞秋 |
[06:43] | Not now. not in front of them. | 现在不提 尤其在他们面前 |
[06:48] | They’ll make me join two singles together. | 他们会要我加入配对成双 |
[07:02] | Okey,where were we? | 说到哪儿了 |
[07:04] | I’m sorry, i’ve just been called into work. | 抱歉 我刚接到工作电话 |
[07:06] | Oh, what kind of work do you do, Olivia? | 你从事什么工作 奥利维亚 |
[07:10] | Victim’s name was Bob Dunn. he was 33 years old. | 受害人名叫鲍勃·邓恩 33岁 |
[07:14] | His girlfriend. | 他女友 |
[07:15] | Got back from a business trip in portland. | 从波特兰出差回来 |
[07:17] | Couldn’t reach him. | 联系不上他 |
[07:19] | She found him here. | 在此发现了他 |
[07:20] | We confirmed the trip, force entry. | 我们确认过 没有破门入室的迹象 |
[07:22] | No witnesses. | 没有目击者 |
[07:24] | So this matched the victim that boston p.d. | 这么说就吻合波士顿警局 |
[07:26] | Found two nights ago at the pier? | 两天前在码头发生的案件 |
[07:27] | The one that’s been all over the news? | 最近新闻一直播报那个 |
[07:29] | Yeah, they don’t know what to make something of. | 他们不知从何入手 |
[07:31] | So now they have another one. now it’s ours to mix up. | 现在又发生一起 我们介入调查 |
[07:35] | You know what this reminds me of, peter? | 你知道我想起什么吗 彼得 |
[07:36] | Nope, but i’m gonna guess | 不知道 但我猜 |
[07:38] | It’s something unbelievably disgusting. | 是相当恶心的东西 |
[07:40] | Shrimp cocktail. | 虾仁鸡尾酒 |
[07:42] | You see, the shrimp must be deveined | 小虾必须从背部 |
[07:46] | By putting a shallow cut down the back | 切开一个小口 |
[07:48] | To expose the vein. | 去除静脉 |
[07:50] | Which, in fact, is not a vein at all, | 其实 根本不是静脉 |
[07:53] | But the crustaceans intestinal tract. | 是甲壳纲动物的肠道 |
[07:54] | Great, thanks for that. | 谢谢提醒 太好了 |
[07:56] | That’s another foodstuff i can cross off the menu for life. | 我这辈子都不会再点这个东西 |
[08:00] | – Hey, are you okay? – Why? | -你还好吧 -怎么了 |
[08:04] | Well, you were awfully quiet on the car ride over here | 开车过来时 你就静得吓人 |
[08:06] | And you just don’t seem your normal, chipper self | 通常面对血腥恶心的犯罪现场 |
[08:07] | At a bloody, gruesome crime scene. | 你都叽叽喳喳说个不停 |
[08:09] | Oh, i’m sorry, i’m, um… | 不好意思 我 |
[08:13] | It’s just home stuff. | 家里有事 |
[08:15] | Well, i know from home stuff. | 我就知道是家里有事 |
[08:18] | At leaving the guy unexpected in several spine. | 你才会对露着脊椎那家伙置之不理 |
[08:21] | This is fascinating. | 太奇妙了 |
[08:24] | These appear to be bite marks. | 这些应该是咬痕 |
[08:28] | See how the flesh is ripped | 看看肉体被撕破的方式 |
[08:30] | And jagged markings. | 和齿状口印 |
[08:32] | Canine or even ursine, but human. | 不像犬和熊 像人类的 |
[08:35] | You’re suggesting that someone chewed his spine out? | 你说有人把他的脊骨啃出来了 |
[08:38] | Yes… but with a jaw strength | 对 但这种力度 |
[08:41] | Well in excess of that of a normal human being. | 比常人要强很多 |
[08:43] | Great, well, maybe we’re looking for dracula. | 可能作案人是德拉库拉[吸血鬼] |
[08:47] | Finally, son, you’re opening your mind to new possibilities. | 儿子 你的脑子终于开窍了 |
[08:51] | But, no, there are no vampires, sadly. | 可惜不可能 世上没有吸血鬼 |
[08:55] | But it’ll be something exciting, i’m sure. | 但肯定是很让人兴奋的东西 |
[09:04] | We have another monster on the loose? | 又有怪物在外游串吗 |
[09:06] | Uh, no, sir. | 不 长官 |
[09:07] | Walter says that the teeth marks are definitely human. | 沃尔特肯定齿痕是人类的 |
[09:10] | I can just about remember when a suspect being human | 我都不记得疑犯是人类 |
[09:12] | Was a given, not an option. | 是什么时候的事了 |
[09:13] | Bob dunn’s girlfriend | 鲍勃·邓恩的女友说 |
[09:15] | Said that he had a car, an audi a-4. | 他有一辆奥迪A4 |
[09:17] | It wasn’t in the garage, | 不在车库里 |
[09:19] | And we couldn’t find it when we did a two-block sweep. | 清查附近街区时也找不到 |
[09:21] | Local p.d. is on it. | 当地警局正在查 |
[09:22] | Yeah, we could get lucky. | 幸运的话 |
[09:23] | Maybe the killer took it. | 可能杀手偷走了 |
[09:25] | And dr. bishop? | 贝博士呢 |
[09:26] | He’s at the lab with both bodies, | 他正在实验室 |
[09:28] | Doing autopsies. | 解剖两具尸体 |
[09:29] | Okay, well, let me know if you learn anything. | 有情况就通知我 |
[09:35] | Is there something else? | 还有其他事吗 |
[09:38] | This may sound impolitic, sir, | 这个比较难开口 长官 |
[09:41] | But i was wondering | 我想问一下 |
[09:42] | If you were satisfied with your divorce attorney. | 你对你的离婚律师满意吗 |
[09:49] | I’ve heard you talking on the phone to your kids, | 我听到过你跟孩子通电话 |
[09:51] | But never to your wife. | 可从没跟你妻子通过 |
[09:57] | I was satisfied. | 我很满意 |
[09:59] | Except for the bill. | 除了付他的账单那部分 |
[10:02] | I was wondering if i might be able | 你能不能把 |
[10:04] | To get the name and number. | 他的名字跟电话给我 |
[10:13] | It should be waiting in your in box. | 已经发到你邮箱里了 |
[10:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:18] | I hope things work out for your sister. | 愿你姐姐一切顺利 |
[10:21] | I pay attention too, agent dunham. | 我会留意的 德侦探 |
[10:28] | The c-1 cervical vertebra | C-1号颈椎骨 |
[10:31] | Is connected to the c-2 cervical vertebra. | 与c-2号颈椎骨相连 |
[10:34] | C-2 cervical vertebra is connected to the c-3– | C-2号颈椎骨又与c-3号 |
[10:37] | That–walter. that’s enough. | 沃尔特 别说了 |
[10:39] | When you finally meet a nice girl, | 要是遇到了个漂亮姑娘 |
[10:41] | I would avoid bringing her home | 我宁愿尽可能拖延时间 |
[10:42] | For as long as possible. | 不把她往家里带 |
[10:43] | Walter, this is the lab work you | 沃尔特 这是按你要求 |
[10:45] | Requested on the victims. | 对受害人做的尸检结果 |
[10:46] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[10:48] | It may help us understand why their spinal columns | 这可以帮助我们理解 为什么他们的脊髓液 |
[10:51] | Have been completely drained of spinal fluid. | 被从脊柱里完全抽干了 |
[10:54] | The killer took the victims’ spinal fluid? | 凶手取走了受害人的脊髓液吗 |
[10:56] | Why would they do that? | 他们干嘛这么做 |
[10:57] | Where would the fun be if we already knew | 要是一切未知 都已有解答 |
[10:59] | All there is to know? | 那还有什么乐趣可言啊 |
[11:02] | This is interesting. | 真有意思 |
[11:03] | Traces of treponema pallidum. | 发现了梅毒密螺旋体 |
[11:06] | That’s the syphilis bacteria. | 是梅毒的病原 |
[11:09] | On the victim’s neck and back. | 就在受害人的脖子跟后背上 |
[11:11] | Most likely from the killer’s saliva. | 很可能来自凶手的唾液 |
[11:13] | So the killer has syphilis. | 所以说 凶手得了梅毒 |
[11:16] | Seems so. | 貌似如此 |
[11:17] | Great,I should have wearn gloves. | 该死 我该戴手套的 |
[11:19] | And what’s even more fascinating, | 更奇妙的是 |
[11:21] | This particular strain of syphilis is extinct. | 此种特种梅毒病原已经 |
[11:25] | Has been for decades. | 绝迹好几十年了 |
[11:27] | Well, how could the killer be exposed to an extinct | 那个杀手怎么会沾染上 |
[11:29] | Strain of syphilis? | 一种已经绝种的梅毒呢 |
[11:30] | See, isn’t this fun? | 明白了吧 这多有趣啊 |
[11:35] | I appreciate the cdc’s prompt response on this matter. | 感谢疾病预防控制中心 对此事的积极回应 |
[11:38] | Of course. i ran an index search. | 理应如此 我查了下记录 |
[11:41] | A sample of that particular strain of syphilis | 有一份这种特种梅毒病原的样本 |
[11:43] | Was shipped out four weeks ago | 四个星期前被运往 |
[11:45] | To a lubov pharmaceuticals. | 一家叫卢博福的医药公司 |
[11:48] | They have a local address on brighton. | 我们有他们在布莱顿的地址 |
[11:49] | Well, thank you, but a phone call would have sufficed. | 谢谢你 给我电话号码就可以了 |
[11:52] | Actually, i’m not sure that it would have. | 事实上 我不确定是否有电话 |
[11:54] | Because their address is in a residential area. | 因为他们的地址 是在一个居民区里 |
[11:58] | I took the liberty of running | 我随便看了一下 |
[11:59] | The rest of lubov’s research requests | 过去几年间 |
[12:01] | Over the past few years. | 卢博福公司的样品申请 |
[12:04] | This isn’t the first contagion they’ve ordered from us. | 这不是他们跟我们订的第一种传染病毒了 |
[12:07] | In fact, there have been quite a few. | 事实上 有过不少 |
[12:14] | We need to show this to the Broyles | 我们得把这个拿给布洛伊看 |
[12:16] | Any reputable scientist with the appropriate credentials | 任何持有证书而 |
[12:20] | Can procure sample of bacteria and viruses | 拥有良好信誉的科学家 都能从中心 |
[12:23] | For their research. | 获取细菌跟病毒的样本 |
[12:25] | In addition to the extinct syphilis bacteria, | 除了这种已绝种的梅毒病毒 |
[12:27] | Lubov pharmaceuticals also procured | 卢博福医药公司还索取了 |
[12:30] | A sample of a substance called rud-390. | 一种叫做rud-390的东西 |
[12:32] | Which is… | 那是什么 |
[12:33] | A chemical compound | 是一种用来制造 |
[12:35] | Used in the construction of bioweapons. | 生化武器的化合物 |
[12:36] | You’re suggesting whoever’s behind these killings | 你是说 对这些谋杀案负责的人 |
[12:39] | May also be planning a biological attack? | 可能也在筹划一起生化袭击吗 |
[12:41] | Or has before. | 也可能是之前策划过 |
[12:43] | Rud-390 was one of the components | Rud-390是杀死肯特探员 |
[12:45] | Of the rapid skin growth toxin that killed agent kent. | 那种皮肤快速生长剂的成分之一 |
[12:48] | You’re saying this is z.f.t.? | 你是说 幕后黑手是Z.F.T.吗 |
[12:51] | Z.f.t.?What’s that? | Z.F.T.是什么 |
[12:54] | We believe z.f.t. is a terrorist organization… | 我们相信 Z.F.T.是一家恐怖组织 |
[12:57] | Responsible for a number of bio attacks | 对过去一年内的好几起生化袭击 |
[12:59] | In the last year. | 负有责任 |
[13:00] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[13:02] | Why? what is their agenda? | 为什么 他们有何企图 |
[13:05] | That’s what we wanna find out. | 这就是我们要查明的真相 |
[13:07] | Assemble an assault squad. | 召集一支突袭小队 |
[13:09] | Move on lubov. | 去卢博福公司 |
[13:10] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[14:08] | Federal agents. you’re under arrest. | 我们是联邦探员 你被捕了 |
[14:13] | Dr. nicholas boone. | 尼古拉斯·布恩博士 |
[14:14] | Advanced degrees in hematology and biochemistry. | 拥有血液学跟生物化学的高等学位 |
[14:17] | Founder of lubov pharmaceuticals, | 卢博福医药公司的创立人 |
[14:20] | A multinational biotech firm | 是一家跨国生化技术公司 |
[14:23] | Whose corporate offices turn out to be in a split level | 公司办公地点 却是一套在布莱顿的 |
[14:26] | In brighton. | 错层式住宅 |
[14:29] | Now,we know that the strain of the syphilis | 现在 我们在他脊柱上 |
[14:31] | That you orderd was found on his spine. | 发现了你申领的那种梅毒样本 |
[14:35] | And you see this,they’re human bite marks. | 你看见了 这些是人类的咬痕 |
[14:41] | What is out there doing this? | 到底是谁干了这些 |
[14:43] | What happened to these people? | 这些人怎么了 |
[14:51] | How long have you been a follower of z.f.t.? | 你跟Z.F.T.干多久了 |
[14:54] | That’s right, dr. boone. | 是的 布恩博士 |
[14:58] | We know about z.f.t. | 我们知道Z.F.T.的事 |
[15:00] | What do you know? | 你都知道什么 |
[15:02] | Enough to know that they’re using the world | 知道他们用整个世界 |
[15:03] | As a testing ground for experiments. | 当做实验场就足够了 |
[15:06] | We want to know more about david robert jones, | 我们想了解大卫·罗伯特·琼斯 |
[15:09] | About who funds z.f.t. and why. | 谁成立了Z.F.T. 以及原因 |
[15:11] | We want to know what we’re dealing with. | 我们想知道 我们的对付的是什么组织 |
[15:13] | I don’t have to spell it out for you, dr. boone. | 我不需要对你和盘托出 布恩博士 |
[15:15] | You talk to us, give us information. | 你跟我们谈 告诉我们信息 |
[15:17] | Help us with whatever’s out there killing people. | 帮我们抓到那个逍遥法外杀人的东西 |
[15:21] | It’ll go better for you. | 这对你最好 |
[15:22] | What is doing this? | 到底是什么东西干的 |
[15:28] | What have you done? | 你做了些什么 |
[15:32] | Someone was dosed. | 有人被注射了东西 |
[15:33] | With what? | 什么东西 |
[15:36] | Dosed with what?! | 注射了什么东西 |
[15:40] | I know a lot about the things you want. | 我了解很多你们想知道的信息 |
[15:42] | And more. | 还不止那么多 |
[15:45] | And i’ll answer your questions. | 我会回答你们问题的 |
[15:47] | But you have to help me first. | 但你们得先帮我 |
[15:50] | Help with what? | 帮你什么 |
[15:51] | They have my wife. | 他们抓了我的妻子 |
[15:55] | I want you to get her back. | 我想要你们把她找回来 |
[16:07] | Z.f.t. has your wife? | Z.F.T.抓了你的妻子吗 |
[16:10] | Agent Dunhum,hat counts with punishment | 德侦探 知道何时 去找到何人 |
[16:11] | Is the ability to know whom to turn, and when. | 这才叫做最严厉的惩罚 |
[16:15] | You’re telling me z.f.t.’s coercing you | 你是说 Z.F.T.用伤害你妻子 |
[16:17] | To conduct these experiments | 来强迫你 |
[16:19] | By threatening to harm your wife. | 做这些实验吗 |
[16:21] | Why would they be punishing you? | 他们为什么要惩罚你 |
[16:23] | Because when i realized what my work was being used for, | 因为当我发现 我的成果被用来做恶时 |
[16:27] | I tried to get out. | 我试图抽身离开 |
[16:28] | I’ll tell you everything you want to know. | 我会把你想了解的一切都告诉你 |
[16:31] | But first, you have to get my wife back. | 可首先 你得把我妻子找回来 |
[16:39] | Do you believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[16:41] | I don’t. | 我不信 |
[16:42] | Boone’s wife is a nurse. | 布恩的妻子是个护士 |
[16:44] | I checked with her hospital, | 我跟她的医院确证过了 |
[16:45] | And she hasn’t been to work in three weeks. | 她三个星期没上班了 |
[16:47] | Proves nothing. | 证明不了什么 |
[16:48] | I’m inclined to agree with agent Francis. | 我同意弗探员 |
[16:49] | Everything we know about these guys | 根据我们掌握的情况 |
[16:51] | Suggests that they’re zealots. | 这群家伙完全是疯子 |
[16:54] | Why don’t we go back in there, | 我们何不再进去 |
[16:55] | Ask them why the sudden change of heart? | 问问他为什么突然这么好心 |
[16:56] | We can’t ask him a thing until we get his wife. | 不找到他妻子他不肯开口 |
[16:58] | Could be a trap. | 可能是个陷阱 |
[16:59] | Could be the truth. | 也可能是事实 |
[17:00] | I’m sorry, but since I’ve been working in fringe division, | 抱歉 自从我调到边缘科学部门来 |
[17:03] | 81 people have lost their lives. | 已经有81人丧命了 |
[17:06] | And that’s not including the 147 on flight 627. | 这还不包括627航班的147条生命 |
[17:09] | Now, in my entire career, | 而我的整个职业生涯中 |
[17:10] | Only nine people have died on cases that I worked. | 我处理的案子只死了9个人 |
[17:13] | This is the closest that we’ve ever come | 这是我们接近并阻止这群人 |
[17:15] | To getting traction and stopping these people. | 的最好机会了 |
[17:18] | Getting a handle on Z.F.T., | 控制住Z.F.T. |
[17:21] | Jones… | 琼斯 |
[17:22] | Or more. | 或者其他人 |
[17:26] | This guy could be our chance. | 这个人可能就是我们的机会 |
[17:29] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[17:30] | The address Boone gave us, | 布恩给我们的地址 |
[17:31] | Where he says they’re holding his wife. | 也就是他声称妻子被关押的地方 |
[17:33] | It’s a restaurant… in chinatown. | 是唐人街的一家餐厅 |
[17:35] | Doesn’t exactly scream Z.F.T. hive of activity. | 不像是Z.F.T.的活动区域 |
[17:38] | They’ve been tighted by Edison | 他们那应该有个爱迪生 |
[17:39] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[17:40] | They’re burning five times more power a month | 他们每个月的使用的电力 |
[17:42] | Than they should making moo shoo pork. | 远不止是用来做木须肉的 |
[17:45] | They could be using the power for something else. | 电力可能还用于其他事情 |
[17:47] | Maybe to facilitate a laboratory? | 或许是用来供应实验室 |
[17:49] | This could be our chance to get to Z.F.T. | 这是可能是我们接近Z.F.T.的机会 |
[17:52] | Go get ’em. | 抓住他们 |
[17:55] | I’ll get a team together. | 我去集结队伍 |
[18:02] | Peter and Walter Bishop. | 我们是彼特·贝肖普和沃尔特贝肖普 |
[18:03] | We’re here to catalog the chemical evidence. | 我们是过来分类这些化学证据的 |
[18:05] | Walter Bishop. Nice to meet you. | 沃尔特·贝肖普 很高兴见到你 |
[18:06] | Hello. oh, no, please sit down. | 你好 不用了 请坐 |
[18:08] | Bishop, Walter Bishop. | 贝肖普 沃尔特·贝肖普 |
[18:10] | Walter, you don’t have to shake everybody’s hand. | 沃尔特 你不必跟每个人都握手 |
[18:11] | He gets a little nervous around authority figures. | 他遇见政府工作人员会有些紧张 |
[18:15] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[18:20] | Look at that. | 看看那个 |
[18:27] | Benzyl alcohol. | 苯甲醇 |
[18:28] | Colorless liquid used as a bacteriostatic | 无色液体 注射时 |
[18:31] | In solutions for injection, | 常用作抑菌剂 |
[18:32] | Topically as a local anesthetic. | 尤其是作为局部麻醉剂 |
[18:35] | But i used to rely on it use as mouthwash. | 我过去喜欢拿它做漱口水 |
[18:39] | What did this guy create? | 这家伙造出来什么玩意 |
[18:40] | From what I’ve seen so far, | 据我目前的观察 |
[18:42] | I am forming a hypothesis. | 我有一个假设 |
[18:45] | Would you care to hear it? | 你想听吗 |
[18:46] | Well, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:49] | Would I ever be able to sleep at night again? | 这样我晚上就能睡好觉了吗 |
[18:51] | Well, that depends. | 视情况而定 |
[18:52] | Depends on what? | 视什么情况 |
[18:54] | On whether the light is on or not. | 灯是否开着 |
[18:59] | There’s four exits. | 四个出口 |
[19:01] | Risk and Walken, you take the rear. | 里斯克和沃尔肯 你俩抄后 |
[19:03] | Taub and Brown, you take the side. | 塔布和布朗从侧面进攻 |
[19:05] | Dunham and I are gonna be in the front with the rest of you. | 剩下的跟我和德纳姆从前面进去 |
[19:07] | And remember, this is a hostile situation | 记住 对方会反抗 |
[19:09] | In a contained environment. | 而且空间狭小 |
[19:11] | So retrieving the hostage unharmed is our top priority. | 首要任务是安全的救回人质 |
[19:14] | Yes,Ma’am | 遵命 长官 |
[19:15] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[19:16] | Greg wants full custody of Ella. | 格雷格想要艾拉的全部监护权 |
[19:18] | What? | 什么 |
[19:19] | Another process server just came by. | 又送来了一张法院传票 |
[19:21] | Greg is claiming that I am an unfit parent. | 格雷格声称我是个不合格的母亲 |
[19:24] | That “the minor’s mental and physical well-being | 只有给予申请人独立的监护权 |
[19:28] | “Would be best served under the sole custody of the petitioner.” | 才可以保证孩子的身心健康 |
[19:31] | He can’t be serious. | 他不是当真吧 |
[19:33] | I won’t let that happen, Liv. | 小奥 我不能让他得逞 |
[19:34] | I will run if I have to. | 大不了我就逃跑 |
[19:36] | I will take her and I will disappear, | 带上艾拉我们一起消失 |
[19:38] | I swear to god. | 我发誓 |
[19:40] | Okay, Rachel, Rachel… just calm down. | 好了 瑞秋 冷静点 |
[19:42] | You’re not running anywhere, and you’re not gonna lose Ella. | 你不用逃跑 你不会失去艾拉的 |
[19:44] | He’s just doing this to hurt me. | 他这么做是想折磨我 |
[19:47] | Okay, Rachel, listen to me. | 好了 瑞秋 听我说 |
[19:50] | Now, this is just one of those things | 这只是那些 你需要好好回想 |
[19:51] | That you’re gonna look back on | 的其中一件事 |
[19:53] | And you’re gonna say, “I beat that too.” | 然后你就会想”我也能打赢官司”了 |
[19:55] | Do you hear me? | 听到没 |
[19:58] | I hear you. | 听到了 |
[20:00] | Okay. so, um, look, | 好了 听着 |
[20:03] | Let’s talk when I get home. | 等我回去再商量 |
[20:04] | I-I’ve got a… | 我得去 |
[20:06] | I gotta go to a meeting. | 我要去开会 |
[20:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:14] | We got that meeting. | 我们要去开会哈 |
[20:39] | Get your ass on the floor! | 趴下 |
[20:44] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[20:45] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[20:48] | Valerie Boone. ta zai nali? | 瓦莱丽·布恩在那儿 |
[20:52] | Nicholas Boone de ai ren. ta zai nali? | 尼古拉斯·布恩的妻子在哪里 |
[20:54] | Shei? | 谁 |
[21:00] | Your wife isn’t there. | 你妻子不在那里 |
[21:04] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[21:06] | I need to talk to agent Dunham. | 我得跟德探员通话 |
[21:14] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[21:15] | I’m putting him on. | 我让他听电话 |
[21:20] | Agent Dunham. | 德探员 |
[21:21] | What the hell’s going on? | 你搞什么飞机 |
[21:22] | There’s a room in the back. Can you see it? | 看到后面有个小房间吗 |
[21:25] | Yeah, we checked. She’s not there. | 是的 检查过了 她不在里面 |
[21:27] | I know, but what I need is. | 我知道 但我需要的东西在 |
[21:29] | Okay, I’m here. | 好的 我到了 |
[21:31] | In front of you, you should see | 在你前面 |
[21:33] | A row of refrigeration units. | 有一排冷冻柜 |
[21:34] | Third from the right. | 右数第三个 |
[21:36] | Yeah, I see it. | 是的 我看到了 |
[21:37] | Open it. | 打开 |
[21:39] | You know, I’m not gonna do a thing | 不说出要我们过来的原因 |
[21:40] | Until you tell me why we’re here. | 我是不会照做的 |
[21:42] | We’re getting to that. | 你很快就会知道 |
[21:43] | No, you tell me now. | 不行 现在就说 |
[21:44] | Inside that cooling unit | 冷冻柜里面 |
[21:47] | You’ll find a contagion of, | 有5瓶标有XT43 |
[21:48] | Five vials marked XT43. | 的病毒 |
[21:53] | The person who’s out there killing | 在外行凶的那个人 |
[21:54] | Has been dosed with this. | 就是中了这个病毒 |
[21:56] | I need it to make an antidote. | 我需要它来制解药 |
[21:58] | You lied to me? | 没骗我吧 |
[21:59] | No. | 没有 |
[22:01] | Agent Dunham… | 德探员 |
[22:03] | They didn’t kidnap my wife. | 他们没有绑架我妻子 |
[22:06] | They infected her. | 他们给她注射了病毒 |
[22:12] | It’s she who’s out there killing. | 就是她正在外面杀人 |
[22:28] | Valerie boone. | 瓦莱丽·布恩 |
[22:29] | Valerie boone, you turn March into June. | 瓦莱丽·布恩 你就是冬天里的一把火 |
[22:32] | Okay, that’s enough. you be on camera. | 别说了 过来一起照 |
[22:33] | I always do this. | 我向来如此 |
[22:35] | I have no interest in being on camera. | 我不喜欢拍照 |
[22:36] | Come on, you. | 快点 |
[22:37] | Are we both in? okay, that’s me. | 我们都拍到了吗 看到我自己了 |
[22:41] | Us in the park! | 我们在公园里 |
[23:27] | You are so beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[23:46] | You are really warm. | 你真温暖 |
[23:54] | You’re burning up. | 你发烧了 |
[23:59] | What–what’s wrong? | 怎么啦 |
[24:02] | You’re my kind of guy. | 你是我喜欢的类型 |
[24:10] | I am sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[24:21] | Roxbury Massachusetts | 马萨诸塞州 罗克斯伯里 |
[24:44] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[24:45] | Charlie is running the background check | 查理正在调查野马车里发现的 |
[24:46] | On the body he found in mustang. | 受害者的身份 |
[24:48] | Peter said you had something that I shoud see. | 彼得说你有东西给我看 |
[24:50] | We found this in Boone’s house. | 我们在布恩家中找到了这个 |
[24:51] | You wanna pay specific attention to the date. | 你注意下日期 |
[25:13] | Whoever wore a lab coat and rubber gloves. | 谁穿着带着实验服 戴着橡胶手套 |
[25:17] | Valerie Boone. | 瓦莱丽·布恩 |
[25:19] | Valerie Boone, you turn March into June. | 瓦莱丽·布恩 你就是冬天里的一把火 |
[25:22] | Okay, that’s enough. you be on camera. | 别说了 过来一起照 |
[25:24] | I always do this. | 我向来如此 |
[25:25] | I have no interest in being on camera. | 我不喜欢拍照 |
[25:27] | Okay, we’ll both– all right. | 好了 我们都拍到了 |
[25:30] | Us in the park! | 我们在公园里 |
[25:31] | Where is… Okay. | 镜头在哪 |
[25:33] | Look out. Okay. | 小心点 |
[25:34] | There, okay, that’s it. | 就这样 |
[25:35] | No, no, no! that’s not it. | 不 不 不是这样 |
[25:38] | There he goes. | 看看他 |
[25:40] | Oh, my god, you look like you ran in the trash can. | 天哪 你像是在垃圾桶里跑 |
[25:50] | That video was taken three weeks ago, | 这段录像是三周前拍的 |
[25:52] | Dr. boone. | 布恩教授 |
[25:53] | Can you explain why you are in the wheelchair today? | 你能不能解释下 为什么你现在坐在轮椅上 |
[25:59] | She needs to feed. | 她需要进食 |
[26:01] | She can’t control it. | 而且无法自控 |
[26:07] | I began to feed her my own spinal fluid. | 我开始用自己的脊髓液喂她 |
[26:12] | The more i gave, | 我给的越多 |
[26:14] | The more she craved, until… | 她就渴望得到更多 直到 |
[26:18] | I couldn’t give anymore. | 我无法给予 |
[26:23] | The contagion burns through her spinal fluid | 这个传染病烧毁了她的脊髓液 |
[26:27] | Faster than her body can replace it. | 速度比她身体的新陈代谢还快 |
[26:29] | When she kills, it’s simply to… | 而她杀人的时候 就能简单得 |
[26:33] | Refuel. | 进行补给 |
[26:35] | I tried to synthesize the antidote on my own, | 我尝试着自己合成解药 |
[26:40] | Watching her suffer the effects of being infected. | 不忍心看到她遭受感染后的痛苦 |
[26:44] | But i couldn’t do it. | 但是我没有成功 |
[26:46] | Not without a dose of the bacteria to work from. | 没有一种细菌能起作用 |
[26:51] | For the rest of my life, | 在我剩余的人生里 |
[26:53] | This chair will remind me of what i’ve done. | 这把轮椅会提醒我犯下的罪孽 |
[26:55] | Why would z.f.t. want you to create something like this? | 为什么Z.F.T.要你制造这种药 |
[27:02] | To create a human nightmare. | 制造人类的噩梦 |
[27:05] | The syphilis was just a platform. | 梅毒只是一个平台 |
[27:08] | Carrier for other attributes. | 用于携带其他特性 |
[27:12] | Attributes that changed her. | 也改变了她 |
[27:13] | For what purpose. | 有什么目的 |
[27:15] | For the same reason they asked me to… | 和他们之前叫我 |
[27:18] | Create the skin growth toxin… | 制造皮肤生长毒素的目的一样 |
[27:21] | To show off. | 用来炫耀 |
[27:23] | To who? | 向谁炫耀 |
[27:24] | Other scientists. | 其他科学家 |
[27:27] | You mean nothing to them. | 对他们来说 你什么都不是 |
[27:28] | So how many vials were created? | 一共有几瓶 |
[27:30] | Just the ones that i took? | 只有我拿到的一瓶吗 |
[27:31] | I made six, now accounted for, | 算上这瓶 一共有六瓶 |
[27:33] | But i can’t guarantee they won’t pick up where i left off. | 但是我不能保证我离开以后他们有没有拿 |
[27:36] | If they did figure out how to make it, | 如果他们研究出了制造方法 |
[27:38] | Could they weaponize this bacteria? | 能把这种细菌当成武器使用吗 |
[27:42] | You really don’t know who you’re dealing with. | 你对他们一无所知 |
[27:47] | The answer for both of us is to let me make a cure. | 唯一的办法就是让我制造解药 |
[27:52] | Now that you’ve recovered the dose samples, | 现在你们重新拿到了那些样本 |
[27:55] | I can make it. | 我就能制造出解药 |
[27:58] | My offer still stands. | 我仍然愿意效劳 |
[28:01] | I’ll tell you everything i know when you find her. | 你找到她之后 我把知道的事情都告诉你 |
[28:05] | If the cure works, we both win. | 如果解药有效 我们都成功了 |
[28:07] | Now i’ll need access to a lab with a blood analyzer. | 现在我需要一间有血液分析仪的实验室 |
[28:10] | I’ll also need a spectroscope and a centrifuge. | 还有分光镜和离心机 |
[28:13] | You might want to write this down. | 你可能要先做下记录 |
[28:17] | That won’t be a problem. | 没问题 |
[28:21] | You really think it’s a good idea to let him have free reign | 你认为让他在沃尔特的不可置信实验室自由行动 |
[28:24] | In walter’s believe-it-or-not emporium? | 是好主意吗 |
[28:25] | Oh, and this is something my son peter is working on. | 这是我儿子彼得在研究的东西 |
[28:30] | I haven’t got the faintest idea what it is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[28:33] | Your centrifuge is 20 years old. | 你的离心机都有20年历史了 |
[28:35] | Oh, 25. | 是25年 |
[28:38] | It’s an oldie, but a goody. | 老古董了 不过很好用 |
[28:39] | I also have a cow. | 我还养了一头奶牛 |
[28:42] | And, just for the record, | 先声明 |
[28:43] | One mad scientist is my limit. | 我只负责一个疯人科学家 |
[28:45] | I think that having him help walter | 我认为他来帮助沃尔特 |
[28:47] | Is our best chance at saving lives. | 是我们救人的最好机会 |
[28:56] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[28:57] | It’s Charlie. | 我是查理 |
[28:57] | – We found bob dunn’s car. – Where? | -我们找到了鲍勃·邓恩的车 -在哪 |
[29:00] | Clear across town, in mission hill. | 被遗弃在郊外的美神山上 |
[29:02] | It’s completely stripped. | 里面被抢一空 |
[29:04] | Quarter panels, radio, everything. | 仪表板 收音机 都没了 |
[29:05] | And gps? | 导航仪呢 |
[29:06] | No, it’s gone. | 也没了 |
[29:08] | I was hoping we might have been able | 我正指望能 |
[29:09] | To track where he picked up boone’s wife that night. | 追踪那晚布恩妻子被接走的地点 |
[29:11] | Okay, thanks, charlie. | 好的 谢谢 查理 |
[29:12] | Uh, good news, peter. | 彼得 有个好消息 |
[29:14] | Nicholas and i are in agreement about this penicillin. | 我和尼古拉斯在青霉素上达成一致 |
[29:17] | Yes, we need to purify the mold, then ferment it. | 我们需要将霉菌提纯 然后进行发酵 |
[29:19] | To the highest possible concentration. | 尽可能达到最大浓度 |
[29:23] | Agent farnsworth, we come to need a rat. | 方探员 我们需要一只老鼠 |
[29:25] | Can you, uh, call me if something else turns up? | 有新情况记得打给我 |
[29:28] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[29:29] | Great news. they made a breakthrough. | 重大消息 他们有突破了 |
[29:31] | They’re gonna fight the super syphilis | 他们准备用超级青霉素 |
[29:32] | With super penicillin. | 对付超级梅毒 |
[29:33] | Syphilis was the platform. | 梅毒只是平台 |
[29:35] | If they can kill the syphilis, they can stop the contagion. | 如果他们能杀死梅毒 就能阻止这个传染病 |
[29:37] | They did the same thing once against super pneumonia | 和以前对付超级肺炎一样 |
[29:39] | Right. | 好的 |
[29:40] | Well, charlie just found dunn’s car, | 查理刚找到了邓恩的车 |
[29:42] | Stripped in mission hill. | 被遗弃在美神山上 |
[29:44] | Excellent. he check the gps? | 太好了 他查看导航仪了吗 |
[29:45] | Stolen. | 被偷了 |
[29:46] | Well, everything stolen is not necessarily lost. | 被偷的东西 不代表不见了 |
[29:50] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[29:53] | Meaning if there’s a car found stripped | 意思是说如果在大波士顿地区 |
[29:54] | In the greater boston area, | 发现了被遗弃的车 |
[29:55] | I can guarantee you my man Mako has his big toe in it. | 我敢保证我的哥们马可肯定淌了这滩浑水 |
[29:57] | Oh, you have a friend who runs a chop shop? | 你有开地下拆车厂的朋友 |
[29:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:00] | You make that sound so illegal. | 你把这个说得像非法勾当 |
[30:08] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[30:11] | Let’s just say the gps is here…allegedly. | 这么说吧 GPS确实在这里 |
[30:14] | But it’s useless because it’s been wiped for resale. | 但是因为要转售 它的记忆体已经被清除了 |
[30:17] | Hypothetically. | 假设上说 |
[30:18] | We’re trying to track a killer, mr. Mako. | 我们要追踪一个凶手 马克先生 |
[30:20] | Nah, it’s just mako. you know, like “cher.” | 不对 就是马克 就像雪儿一样 |
[30:24] | Theoretically, if the gps is wiped, | 理论上讲 如果那个GPS被清除了 |
[30:27] | Then that would put you in a rough spot, | 那你就有麻烦了 |
[30:29] | Because you’d be hampering a federal investigation. | 因为那样你就妨碍了联邦调查 |
[30:31] | I’m trying to work with you here. | 我在试着帮助你们 |
[30:33] | We need the gps to find out where the victim was | 我们需要用GPS找到被害者 |
[30:35] | The night of his killing. | 被杀的晚上到底在哪 |
[30:36] | But you stole his car from his home in brookline. | 但是你在他布鲁克兰的家偷了他的车 |
[30:38] | I didn’t steal his car from brookline. | 我并没用在布鲁克兰偷他的车 |
[30:39] | Where’d you steal it from? | 那你在哪偷的 |
[30:44] | If i tell you where we boosted that car, | 如果我告诉你我们在哪拆的那辆车 |
[30:46] | Can we just say that this conversation never happened? | 你能保证你不告诉别人吗 |
[30:49] | Hypothetically? | 假设上说 |
[30:50] | Sure. | 当然 |
[30:53] | Route 18th, weymouth.By the water | 威茅斯 18号路 在水潭旁边 |
[31:01] | Fascinating. | 太迷人了 |
[31:05] | 105 degrees. | 105度 |
[31:07] | Then the rat’s successfully infected. | 那就是说那个老鼠已经被成功感染了 |
[31:10] | This strain of syphilis raises the body temperature | 这种梅毒会升高体温 |
[31:13] | Well above normal. | 比正常体温高出很多 |
[31:15] | The cure is nearly complete. | 解药马上就完成了 |
[31:20] | Once this penicillin concentrates, | 这要这些盘尼西林一浓缩 |
[31:22] | We can test it on the rat. | 我们就能在老鼠身上实验了 |
[31:26] | Where did you study, Nicholas? | 你在哪上的学 尼古拉斯 |
[31:27] | At the curie institute in paris. | 在巴黎的居里学院 |
[31:31] | Kings college, aberdeen, scotland. | 国王学院 阿伯丁 苏格兰 |
[31:35] | It’s quite a fall. | 老太太过年 一年不如一年了 |
[31:39] | It’s an honor to have your intellect in my lab. | 有你在实验室里帮忙我很荣幸 |
[31:43] | That’s high praise. | 太过奖了 |
[31:46] | Because i know very well who you are. | 因为我非常了解你是谁 |
[31:48] | Well… | 那么 |
[31:51] | That makes one of us. | 那就让我们中的一个 |
[31:52] | A little memory loss is often kind to the soul. | 有点失忆总会对灵魂好一点 |
[31:58] | That a figure of speech? | 这是个比喻的说法吗 |
[32:02] | Or do you believe there is such a thing? | 你真的相信有这东西吗 |
[32:05] | The soul. | 灵魂 |
[32:07] | There are days when i wish i did. | 有时候我我希望我相信 |
[32:12] | There are days when i wish i didn’t. | 另一些时候我倒希望我不相信 |
[32:14] | I often wake up at night, frightened, | 我经常在半夜惊醒 吓坏了 |
[32:20] | With the understanding that there are things | 并且意识到有些东西 |
[32:22] | Man shouldn’t know. | 人们不应该知道 |
[32:26] | That the scientific trespasses i’ve committed– | 我犯下的那些科学罪行 |
[32:28] | Will one day be judged. | 终有一天会被裁决 |
[32:32] | Belly and i would often debate this very thing. | 比利和我总是争论这样的事 |
[32:37] | William bell. you’ve heard of him? | 威廉·贝尔 你听说过他吗 |
[32:39] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[32:42] | Founder of massive dynamic, | 巨力集团的建立者 |
[32:44] | Richest man in the world. | 世界上最富有的人 |
[32:46] | We used to share a lab. | 我们曾经共用一间实验室 |
[32:50] | Quite a fall. | 真是老太太过年 一年不如一年了啊 |
[32:54] | If indeed there is a soul, | 如果真有灵魂这东西 |
[32:56] | We must consider then | 我们就必须意识到 |
[32:58] | That there is still time for redemption. | 还是有时间进行救赎的 |
[33:02] | We’re not being hauled off to be judged yet, Nicholas. | 我们还没到要被裁决的时候 尼古拉斯 |
[33:11] | This must be where mako boosted the car. | 这一定就是马可拆车的地方 |
[33:13] | All the shattered glass. | 看这些碎玻璃 |
[33:17] | So we’re thinking what? | 我们要怎么想 |
[33:18] | Boone’s wife kills this guy, | 布恩的妻子杀了这个家伙 |
[33:20] | Steals his car, and then drives it out here? | 偷了他的车 然后开到这 |
[33:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:24] | But what was she doing here? | 但她在这干什么呢 |
[33:26] | And where did she go? | 她又去哪了呢 |
[33:32] | You know what i hate worst than the cold? | 你知道除了寒冷我更讨厌什么吗 |
[33:35] | What? | 什么 |
[33:36] | Not much. | 没有更讨厌的了 |
[33:43] | Oliva,think i know why she came out here. | 奥利维亚 我想我知道她为什么来这了 |
[34:17] | Okay. ready. | 好了 准备 |
[34:22] | We are about to inject the infected rat | 我们即将给感染的老鼠 |
[34:25] | With an antidote. | 注射解药 |
[34:26] | Should it prove effective, | 如果证明有效 |
[34:27] | It will no doubt work on humans as well. | 那在人类身上也一定有效 |
[34:32] | Nicholas. | 尼古拉斯 |
[34:39] | Now we wait. | 现在我们等着 |
[34:42] | Ah! marvelous. | 啊 了不起 |
[34:44] | You can bring the body | 你们可以把尸体 |
[34:46] | right this way, gentlemen. | 抬到这来 先生们 |
[34:47] | We’ve been expecting you. | 我们一直在等你 |
[34:49] | Right ove there is fine. | 放到这就行了 |
[34:50] | May i offer you a peak freen? | 你想要一个匹克福瑞吗 |
[34:53] | A delicious vanilla wafer with raspberry center | 一种美味的香草威化还有覆盆子夹心 |
[34:57] | And lemon cream. | 和柠檬奶油 |
[34:58] | He doesn’t want a cookie, Walter. | 他不想要点心 沃尔特 |
[35:01] | Uh…apparently, you’re wrong. | 很明显 你错了 |
[35:04] | That’s two more bodies. | 又有两具尸体 |
[35:06] | One we found in the forest in weymouth. | 一具是我们在威茅斯的森林里找到的 |
[35:09] | The other on the street in roxbury. | 另外一具在洛克斯伯雷的街上 |
[35:11] | Where is she getting her victims? | 她在哪找到她的被害者的 |
[35:14] | You must have some idea where she’d go. | 你一定知道她会去哪 |
[35:16] | The person out there killing people is not thinking like my wife. | 那个在外面杀人的人并不像我妻子一样想 |
[35:19] | Well, she wouldn’t recognize me… | 她都不会认出我来 |
[35:23] | Let alone find comfort in places she knows. | 更不要说找到她了 |
[35:25] | This one’s been drinking. | 这个肯定喝酒了 |
[35:28] | He smells like a brewery. | 他闻起来像酒醩一样 |
[35:37] | Hey, peter, will you turn out the lights? | 彼得 你能把灯关了吗 |
[35:40] | seriously? | 真的吗 |
[35:40] | Oh! all right, peter. | 好的 彼得 |
[35:46] | I ordered it on television. | 我从电视上订购的 |
[35:49] | It’s an entry stamp. | 这是一个入门印记 |
[35:57] | He’s got the same one.It’s a place called cabrin. | 他有一个一样的印记 是个叫卡布林的地方 |
[36:00] | The industrial area is really happening | 这确实是在工业地带的 |
[36:02] | In the underground club scene right now. | 夜店发生的 |
[36:04] | So she’s going to the club to find these victims. | 所以她是去夜店找她的被害人 |
[36:14] | Look, i need more time to make the cure. | 我需要更多时间制作解药 |
[36:17] | Please. | 拜托 |
[36:20] | If you take her alive, i know i can save her. | 如果你把她活着带来 我知道我能救她 |
[36:23] | I’ll see what i can do. | 我尽力而为 |
[36:52] | Dunham,FBI,he’s with me. | 德纳姆 联邦调查局的 他跟我一起的 |
[37:25] | now you’re my kind of guy. | 你是我喜欢的类型 |
[37:29] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[37:31] | It’s a hand-held thermal imaging radiometer. | 这是一个手持热能显像仪 |
[37:35] | It tells me if you’re hot. | 它能告诉我你热不热 |
[37:37] | So… | 结果呢 |
[37:39] | So you’re definitely hot. | 结果你确实很热辣 |
[37:44] | But,I’m looking for someone with syphilis. | 但是 我正在找有梅毒的人 |
[37:47] | Uh, okay. | 喔 好吧 |
[37:54] | I don’t understand. something’s wrong. | 我不明白 出差错了 |
[37:57] | Something’s missing. | 遗漏了什么 |
[37:59] | The rat’s body has rejected the cure. | 老鼠的身体排斥解药 |
[38:03] | Perhaps a protein incompatibility. | 也许是蛋白不相容 |
[38:05] | No, it’s not that. | 不 不是那个 |
[38:06] | I know what’s wrong. | 我知道哪出错了 |
[38:08] | The contagion required cerebral spinal fluid | 传染需要脑脊髓液 |
[38:11] | As a catalyst. | 作为催化剂 |
[38:12] | And the cure must require some as well. | 解药一定也需要一些 |
[38:14] | Bond the cure to the contagion. | 把解药和感染相关联 |
[38:17] | Yes, and the only spinal fluid we know for a fact | 是的 我们现在知道的唯一合适的脊髓液 |
[38:19] | Is compatible… is my own. | 是我自己的 |
[38:22] | Well, no, that’s out of the question. | 不 那绝对不行 |
[38:24] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[38:25] | If you lose more spinal fluid | 你失去太多脊髓液 |
[38:27] | It could cause a brain hemorrhage. | 会引起脑出血 |
[38:29] | No, I was very careful | 我一直很谨慎的监测 |
[38:30] | To monitor the amount of fluid I removed. | 抽出的脊髓液的量 |
[38:32] | Another 25 milliliters should be safe. | 再抽25毫升仍是安全的 |
[38:34] | Walter…we can’t. | 沃尔特 不行 |
[38:37] | We have no other choice! | 我们别无选择了 |
[38:39] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[38:46] | Prep the table, Agent Farnsworth. | 准备桌子 方探员 |
[38:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:01] | Anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[39:05] | No, not yet. | 目前还没 |
[39:26] | I got her. | 找到她了 |
[39:27] | She’s near the back, near the bar. | 在后方 吧台附近 |
[39:40] | Peter,I can’t find her. | 彼得 我找不到她 |
[39:47] | She was right there, but she’s gone now. | 她刚就在那儿 现在不见了 |
[39:49] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[39:51] | Alright keep looking. | 继续找 |
[39:52] | I’m gonna check with Charlie. | 我和查理联系下 |
[39:57] | Hey, charlie? | 查理 |
[39:58] | We had her, but we lost her. | 我们发现她了 但跟丢了 |
[39:59] | You got the exit? | 出口什么情况 |
[40:00] | Nobody is leaving yet. | 还没人出去 |
[40:02] | She’s still in there with you, Liv. | 她还在里面 小奥 |
[40:27] | You prepare for the spinal fluid,agent Farnsworth. | 你去制备下脊髓液 方探员 |
[40:32] | Come on up. | 起来吧 |
[40:34] | Here we go. Gently. | 就这样 轻点 |
[40:35] | Yes. | 好的 |
[40:37] | Okay, gently, gently, gently. | 轻轻的 轻轻的 轻轻的 |
[40:42] | All right? | 还好吗 |
[40:44] | Yes, thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[41:13] | Charlie… | 查理 |
[41:14] | Yeah, Charlie, I think she’s headed to you. | 查理 我想她朝你那里去了 |
[41:17] | What’s she wearing? | 她穿的什么 |
[41:18] | Black dress and freakishly blue eyes. | 黑裙子 奇怪的蓝眼睛 |
[41:21] | On it. | 知道了 |
[41:26] | Valerie Boone,are you Valerie Boone? | 瓦莱丽·布恩 是瓦莱丽·布恩吗 就是她 |
[41:29] | It’s her.Take her down. | 就是她 把她放倒 |
[41:35] | All right,we got her.clear the area. | 好的 我们抓到她了 清下场 |
[41:53] | I just got off the phone with Olivia. | 我刚和奥利维亚通了电话 |
[41:55] | Good news, Dr. Boone. they have her. | 好消息 布恩博士 他们找到她了 |
[41:57] | Oh, excellent. | 太好了 |
[42:00] | Dr. Boone?Walter. | 布恩博士 沃尔特 |
[42:07] | Get me a tpa injection. | 给我支组织原生质激活注射剂 |
[42:08] | You lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[42:12] | You let me take too much spinal fluid. | 你让我取了过量的脊髓液 |
[42:15] | How far would you go | 为了你爱的人 |
[42:18] | For someone you love? | 你能牺牲多少 |
[42:29] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[42:31] | She’s gonna be out for hours. | 她还要昏迷好几小时 |
[42:36] | Where’s the siren on this thing? | 这车上的警报器在哪儿 |
[42:38] | There. | 那里 |
[42:41] | Is that why you wanted to drive? | 你想开车就是因为这个吗 |
[42:51] | Everybody should get to do this | 每个人死前 |
[42:53] | at least once bare working on | 都该尝试下这个 |
[43:17] | That looks says more than just, | 那表情不只是说 |
[43:18] | “I wish I hadn’t have let him drive.” | “真希望我没让他开” |
[43:22] | I was just thinking about Nicholas Boone | 我只是在想尼古拉斯·布恩 |
[43:24] | And what he did for his wife. | 还有他为他妻子所做的一切 |
[43:26] | What he is doing. | 他做的事 |
[43:27] | Jeez, that kind of love. | 还有这种爱 |
[43:32] | Greg asked Rachel for a divorce, | 格雷格向瑞秋提出离婚 |
[43:34] | And now he’s fighting her for custody. | 现在 他在和她争夺抚养权 |
[43:36] | You know, I never liked that guy. | 我一直就不喜欢那个人 |
[43:38] | You’ve never met Greg. | 你从没见过格雷格啊 |
[43:40] | Yeah, but I met your sister. | 但我见过你姐姐 |
[43:41] | So I know she deserves better. | 所以我知道她值得更好的人 |
[43:43] | And I thought you were a card-carrying cynic. | 我以为你是个名副其实的犬儒主义者 |
[43:46] | I am, world class. | 还是世界等级的 |
[43:48] | But there’s an argument to be made that beneath every cynic, | 但有一个论点说 每个犬儒主义者背后 |
[43:50] | There is a frustrated romantic. | 都是一个绝望的浪漫主义者哦 |
[44:01] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[44:03] | Peter My trigger | 彼得 我的枪 |
[44:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:27] | I think she like you. | 我想她喜欢你 |
[44:32] | Good. bring her in, strap her down. | 带她进来 放下来绑住 |
[44:41] | Walter, what happened? | 沃尔特 发生了什么 |
[44:42] | He had a stroke. | 他刚中风发作 |
[44:44] | Pulse is strong. | 脉搏很强烈 |
[44:45] | Yeah, so is she. | 她也是 |
[44:47] | Agent Farnsworth, 30ccs of the antidote, please. | 方探员 30毫升的解毒剂 谢谢 |
[44:52] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[45:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:19] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[45:26] | Okay now what | 现在怎么样 |
[45:27] | Now we wait. | 现在我们等 |
[45:33] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[45:35] | No! Let her! | 不 别动 |
[45:54] | Is she… | 她怎么了 |
[46:21] | Seems to be working. | 好象起效了 |
[46:25] | Agent Farnsworth… | 方探员 |
[46:26] | Prepare a solution, 30 parts saline. | 准备百分之三十的盐水 |
[46:30] | And some adrenaline | 还有肾上腺素 |
[46:34] | And perhaps a cup of coffee. | 或许还可以拿杯咖啡 |
[46:37] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[46:38] | Hmm? | 什么事 |
[46:58] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[47:21] | Dr. Boone asked me to give this to you personally, | 布恩博士让我亲自把这个给你 |
[47:24] | Agent Dunham. | 德探员 |
[47:25] | What is it, Walter? | 这是什么 沃尔特 |
[47:49] | Agent Dunham, | 德探员 |
[47:51] | If you’re watching this, | 如果你看到这个 |
[47:53] | I suspect I didn’t make it. | 我猜我没有挺过来 |
[47:56] | But you and I had a bargain, | 但是你和我有个交易 |
[47:58] | And, uh, you held up your end. | 你那部分完成了 |
[48:02] | Now, I have made many mistakes in my life, | 我一生中犯过很多错 |
[48:05] | But in the end, I should at least | 但最后 我至少 |
[48:08] | Be a man of my word. | 该信守承诺 |
[48:10] | And I promised you answers. | 我答应过给你答案 |
[48:13] | With any luck, you will use them | 幸运的话 你可能可以 |
[48:15] | To rectify some of my misdeeds. | 以此来纠正些我的错误 |
[48:18] | Now, in the time I worked with z.f.t., | 我在Z.F.T.工作的时间里 |
[48:22] | I never dealt with anyone of significant rank | 在整个行动中 |
[48:25] | Within the movement. | 我没有遇到什么重要人物 |
[48:27] | But I was able to gather some names, | 但我知道几个名字 |
[48:31] | Including some I suspect you’ve already heard of. | 包括些你已经听说过的 |
[48:38] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[48:57] | Hey. | 好 |
[48:59] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[49:01] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[49:03] | Uh, Nicholas Boone talked. | 尼古拉斯·布恩松口了 |
[49:05] | He told us everything he knew about z.f.t. | 他告诉了我们 他知道的所有Z.F.T.的信息 |
[49:07] | Did he mention David Robert Jones? | 他提到大卫·罗伯特·琼斯吗 |
[49:09] | No, he said he’d never heard of him. | 他说他从没听说过这个人 |
[49:12] | But he did mention another name that we’ve heard before. | 不过他的确提到个我们的熟人 |
[49:16] | According to Boone, | 布恩说 |
[49:18] | The man who’s funding z.f.t… | 那个赞助Z.F.T的人 |
[49:21] | Is William Bell. | 就是威廉·贝尔 |