时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Olivia Dunham, | 奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[00:03] | Charlie Francis,fbi | 查理·弗朗西斯 联邦探员 |
[00:04] | Previously on fringe… | 《迷离档案》前情回顾 |
[00:07] | You had no choice. | 你别无选择 |
[00:08] | Whatever that thing was, it wasn’t charlie. | 不管那是什么怪物 都不是查理 |
[00:13] | You’ve been through quite an ordeal. | 你已饱受痛苦考验 |
[00:15] | – What’s this? – Sam weiss. | -这是什么 -山姆·维斯 |
[00:17] | The man who helped put me back together. | 帮我渡过难关的人 |
[00:19] | You can take the shoes off now, we’re done. | 把鞋脱了吧 可以了 |
[00:21] | – I just got here. – Come back tomorrow. | -我才刚到 -明天再来 |
[00:23] | By then i’ll have found you the perfect bowling ball. | 我会帮你选个合适的保龄球 |
[00:25] | I was told that you could fix me. | 我本来听说你能治好我 |
[00:28] | Take care, Agent Dunham. | 保重 德探员 |
[00:38] | We’re closed. | 我们打烊了 |
[00:43] | I think i owe you a thank you. | 我欠你一句”谢谢” |
[00:46] | I got my memories back from the accident, | 我找回车祸的记忆了 |
[00:49] | So… | 所以 |
[00:52] | I figured i wouldn’t be needing these. | 我想我不需要这个了 |
[01:00] | Who died? | 谁死了 |
[01:03] | You and your partner, charlie, were pretty close, huh? | 你和拍档查理关系很好吧 |
[01:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:10] | I guess getting your memory back | 看来找回记忆 |
[01:11] | Wasn’t your only problem. | 并非你的唯一烦恼 |
[01:13] | Oh, of course i have problems, but… | 我当然有很多烦恼 |
[01:17] | The problems i have i can handle. | 但我自己能解决 |
[01:21] | Sure you can. | 当然 |
[01:31] | You know, if you ask me, what you | 德探员 如果问我 |
[01:32] | need right now,agent Dunham. | 你现在需要什么 |
[01:34] | Is something to help you | 那就是帮你搞清 |
[01:35] | With everything you’ve been going through… | 这些发生在你身上的怪事 |
[01:42] | Something to help you… | 让你明白 |
[01:43] | Make sense of it all. | 这所有的一切 |
[01:47] | Like bowling. | 好比打打保龄球吗 |
[01:48] | Well, what do you know? she makes a joke. | 拜托 她开玩笑的 |
[01:53] | No, i got another project for you. | 不 对你我另有方案 |
[01:56] | Uh, yes, like bowling. | 对 你以为 |
[01:57] | You’re gonna think i’m full of it, | 我满脑子都是保龄球 |
[01:59] | But here’s the thing, Olivia, | 可事实如此 奥利维亚 |
[02:02] | Whether you admit it or not, | 不管你承认与否 |
[02:05] | Your life is something of a nightmare. | 你的生活糟如噩梦 |
[02:11] | I hope you don’t have anything against the color red. | 希望你不讨厌红色 |
[02:39] | Jeez, Greg. Carl’s really pissed off at you. | 老天 格雷格 卡尔很生气 |
[02:42] | What, uh– what’d you do, man? | 你做了什么 |
[02:44] | – You better get in there. – I’m going. | -赶紧进去吧 -马上去 |
[03:04] | Finally. we’ve been waiting. | 终于来了 我们都在等你 |
[03:05] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:11] | Greg,man. | 格雷格 |
[03:12] | You know how much trouble you caused me? | 你知道你惹了多少麻烦吗 |
[03:16] | I am going to destroy you. | 我要杀了你 |
[03:18] | What the hell? | 你怎么回事 |
[03:26] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[04:04] | You can bring that in here, please. | 请把那个搬进来 |
[04:06] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[04:07] | Walter, what are you doing? | 沃尔特 你在干什么 |
[04:10] | Making my bed. | 铺我的床 |
[04:12] | I’ve got a fireplace to keep me warm, | 这边有壁炉可以保暖 |
[04:14] | And if i get hungry in the middle of the night, | 如果晚上饿了 |
[04:17] | The kitchen is only 13 steps away, | 厨房就在13步开外 |
[04:19] | Which is a prime number | 13是素数 |
[04:21] | And a sign of good fortune. | 也代表好运哦 |
[04:23] | You know that you have a bedroom, right? | 你不知道自己有卧室吗 |
[04:25] | Upstairs. | 就在楼上 |
[04:26] | Oh, i know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你的想法 |
[04:28] | Don’t worry, son. | 别担心 儿子 |
[04:29] | I promise to wear my shorts to bed | 我保证穿短裤睡觉 |
[04:31] | So that if you bring any young ladies home | 如果你带女生回家 |
[04:33] | There won’t be any embarrassing moments. | 就不会尴尬了 |
[04:35] | Knock, knock. | 咚咚 |
[04:37] | Agent Farnsworth. | 方探员 |
[04:38] | Welcome to our new home. | 欢迎来我们的新家 |
[04:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:41] | Oh. oh, housewarming. | 乔迁贺礼 |
[04:43] | I love presents. | 我最喜欢礼物了 |
[04:48] | Oh. Walter, come on. | 沃尔特 拜托 |
[04:50] | Italian ciabatta bread. | 意大利脆皮面包 |
[04:52] | – Very impressive, Walter. – Yes! | -很厉害嘛 沃尔特 -太好了 |
[04:55] | It’s for good luck. | 能带来好运 |
[04:57] | I brought something for you too. | 我也给你带了东西 |
[04:59] | Oh, you shouldn’t have. | 别那么客气 |
[05:00] | Agent Dunham sent this over. | 德探员发过来的 |
[05:03] | A man kills his boss, he doesn’t remember, | 一名男子杀了老板 但却不记得 |
[05:06] | And then he has this really crazy thing with his eyes. | 而且他的眼球发了疯似的不停转动 |
[05:10] | This says there’s video surveillance. | 上面写着有监控录像 |
[05:13] | I saw it. | 我看了 |
[05:14] | Whatever was happening to that man, | 不管是什么原因所致 |
[05:16] | It wasn’t normal. | 反正不正常 |
[05:17] | Do i eat it or keep it? | 我是吃掉它还是留着 |
[05:19] | I suppose whichever you’d like. | 随你喜欢 |
[05:23] | Pack a bag, Walter. | 打点行装 沃尔特 |
[05:26] | We’re going to seattle. | 我们准备去西雅图 |
[05:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:49] | There you go. | 给你钱 |
[05:52] | Do you have a card? | 你有名片吗 |
[05:53] | In case we need a ride while we’re in town. | 也许我们在城里要打的 |
[05:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:01] | Thanks for coming out. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[06:02] | We brought Mr. Leader here around 6:00 last night. | 我们昨晚6点将里德先生转过来 |
[06:05] | We haven’t managed to get anything out of him. | 至今无法让他开口 |
[06:07] | He hasn’t been cooperative? | 他不肯合作吗 |
[06:09] | He hasn’t been responsive. | 他毫无反应 |
[06:10] | We only just managed to wake him up. | 我们刚刚才把他叫醒 |
[06:12] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:13] | He’s been asleep for 16 hours? | 他睡了16个钟头吗 |
[06:15] | Like he was drugged. | 就像被下了药一样 |
[06:17] | The doctors only managed to wake him up a few minutes ago. | 医生几分钟前才唤醒了他 |
[06:27] | Peter, i-i don’t want to go in there. | 彼得 我不想进去 |
[06:30] | I’d rather stay out here. | 我宁愿呆在这里 |
[06:34] | Sure. | 可以 |
[06:36] | Can you tell us what happened, mr. leader? | 里德先生 发生了什么事 |
[06:39] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这完全讲不通 |
[06:42] | I remember driving to work from lunch, | 我记得午餐后开车上班 |
[06:45] | Pulling into the garage, | 把车停进车库 |
[06:48] | And then i was on the floor in Carl Langdon’s office. | 然后上楼到卡尔·兰登办公室 |
[06:52] | They were holding me down. | 他们拽着我 |
[06:55] | And there’s nothing else | 昨天的其他事 |
[06:57] | That you remember from yesterday? | 你都不记得吗 |
[06:59] | Nothing unusual? | 没什么异常吗 |
[07:01] | You’re gonna think i’m crazy. | 说了你会觉得我是疯子 |
[07:04] | Try me. | 说说看 |
[07:07] | The office… | 办公室 |
[07:09] | It was like the office | 整个办公室 |
[07:11] | Was infiltrated by these creatures. | 就像充斥着怪物 |
[07:13] | And Carl, he was their leader. | 而卡尔就是怪物首领 |
[07:16] | He had horns… | 他长着角 |
[07:19] | Like some demon. | 就像魔鬼 |
[07:21] | I know. it sounds nuts. | 我知道听起来很疯狂 |
[07:24] | Almost like i’m dreaming, | 感觉就像在做梦 |
[07:26] | Or like it was… | 或者就像 |
[07:32] | Mr. Leader? | 里德先生 |
[07:34] | Mr. Leader? | 里德先生 |
[07:35] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[07:42] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[07:45] | Greg! What’s happening to him? | 格雷格 他怎么了 |
[07:49] | Greg! | 格雷格 |
[07:52] | Oh, my god! oh, my god! | 天啊 我的天啊 |
[07:53] | No, Greg! | 不 格雷格 |
[07:54] | No! no! | 别死 |
[08:03] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[08:04] | Warm. | 还有体温 |
[08:07] | He should be cooler by now. | 现在应该都凉了 |
[08:10] | The oven– | 烤箱 |
[08:12] | Peter, i think we forgot to turn it off at home. | 彼得 我们忘了关家里的烤箱 |
[08:14] | Walter, we’ve never even turned it on. | 沃尔特 我们没开过烤箱 |
[08:16] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:17] | Walter, we never turned the oven on. | 沃尔特 我们没开过烤箱 |
[08:20] | We did not leave the front door unlocked, | 我们也锁了前门 |
[08:22] | And the toaster is not gonna burn the house down. | 烤箱也不会把房子烧了 |
[08:24] | What’s going on with you, Walter? | 你到底怎么了 沃尔特 |
[08:25] | You’ve been acting weird ever since we got here. | 来到这里开始你就行为古怪 |
[08:27] | Apologies, we’re still waiting on the tox screen. | 对不起 毒素测验报告还没出来 |
[08:28] | But the blood cbc is, uh– | 不过验血报告显示 |
[08:30] | Severe thyroxine deficit, | 甲状腺素严重不足 |
[08:32] | Curiously high levels of adrenal hormones. | 肾上腺荷尔蒙异常的高 |
[08:34] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[08:36] | Shock-induced achromotrichia, | 休克引发的毛发褪色 |
[08:40] | Hyperkeratotic skin lesions, | 角化过度引发皮肤损害 |
[08:42] | And clear signs of dehydration. | 以及明显的脱水迹象 |
[08:44] | It seems that this man died of– | 这人似乎是死于 |
[08:46] | Of acute exhaustion. | 极度疲劳 |
[08:47] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这不可能 |
[08:50] | – Human beings can’t die of– – Not that we’re aware of, no. | -人类不可能死于 -只是我们还没发现案例 |
[08:52] | It has been documented in rats. | 已经在鼠类中被证实 |
[08:56] | I need this body taken back to my lab. | 得把这具尸体运回我的实验室 |
[08:59] | Your lab? | 你的实验室 |
[09:00] | In Boston, Massachusetts. | 在波士顿 马萨诸塞州 |
[09:02] | Walter, whatever you need, I’m sure they have it here. | 沃尔特 你要的一切 我相信这里应有尽有 |
[09:04] | Would you excuse me, doctor? | 抱歉医生 失陪一下 |
[09:08] | Peter, I-I need to go home. | 彼得 我要回家 |
[09:11] | – I don’t like it here. – Walter. | -我不喜欢这里 -沃尔特 |
[09:13] | This city has a smell. | 这个城市有股臭味 |
[09:15] | – Walter. – It’s wet! | -沃尔特 -太潮湿了 |
[09:16] | It reminds me of St. Claire’s, | 这里让我想起了圣克莱尔 |
[09:19] | The mental institution where I lived. | 我呆过的精神病院 |
[09:22] | Peter, I want to go home. | 彼得 我想回家 |
[09:26] | You stay. Help Agent Dunham, but– | 你留下帮德纳姆探员 但是 |
[09:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:31] | We’ll find someone to take you home. | 我们会找人送你回家 |
[09:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:38] | Seems pretty harmless. | 你父亲看起来很乖 |
[09:41] | Looks can be deceiving. | 不能光看表象 |
[09:42] | Buddy, I’ve been with the bureau for three years. | 兄弟 我在联调局呆了三年 |
[09:45] | Flying your father home shouldn’t be a problem. | 把你父亲送回家小事一桩 |
[09:47] | Right. | 不错 |
[09:48] | You’ll want to keep his sudoku pad handy. | 你最好把他的九宫格数独游戏盘放在旁边 |
[09:50] | There’s also a copy | 他背包里有一本 |
[09:51] | Of Max Planck’s book on entropy in his backpack. | 马克斯·普朗克写的关于熵的书 |
[09:53] | That should keep him busy for a couple hours. | 够他消遣几个小时 |
[09:55] | And whatever you do, under no circumstances let him drink. | 不管你怎么做 千万不能让他喝酒 |
[09:57] | Bit of a tippler, huh? | 他是个酒鬼 对吧 |
[09:58] | No, at any given time, there’s a good chance | 错 因为无论何时何地 |
[09:59] | There’s about a half dozen psychotropic drugs in his system | 他都有可能服用过一堆精神药物 |
[10:02] | So drinking– it’s not a good idea. | 所以 让他喝酒可不行 |
[10:05] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[10:07] | You know, I really appreciate your cooperation. | 非常感激你如此合作 |
[10:09] | Yeah, no problem. | 不用客气 |
[10:10] | Do you have a business card? | 你能给我一张名片吗 |
[10:14] | So that I-I can send you a copy of the results. | 这样 我 我就能把结果报告发给你 |
[10:17] | Uh, of course. | 当然可以 |
[10:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:23] | No! | 不对 |
[10:25] | You can’t put the body in feet first. | 你们不能先抬脚进去 |
[10:27] | Lunatics. Out, out. | 笨蛋 抬出来 抬出来 |
[10:29] | You think he’ll be all right? | 他会没事的吧 |
[10:34] | Walter or Agent Cashner? | 沃尔特 还是卡什纳探员 |
[10:41] | Greg used to call me every day after lunch. | 格雷格每天中午都会打电话给我 |
[10:43] | When he didn’t call, I knew something was wrong. | 那天他没打来 我就知道出了事 |
[10:46] | But there’d… | 他最近 |
[10:48] | There’d been no change in his behavior recently? | 有何反常举动吗 |
[10:52] | He was a little more tired than usual, | 他比往常更疲惫 |
[10:55] | But he’d been working a lot. | 因为工作繁忙 |
[10:57] | But no illnesses? | 没有生病吗 |
[10:59] | No hallucinations? | 没有出现幻觉吗 |
[11:01] | No, not at all. | 没有 完全没有 |
[11:03] | I can’t believe he’s gone. | 我还是无法相信他就这么走了 |
[11:06] | Mrs. Leader… | 里德太太 |
[11:09] | Did your husband have any sleep issues? | 你丈夫有睡眠障碍吗 |
[11:11] | These books– guide to sleep disorders, | 这些书 是帮助失眠者 |
[11:14] | Understanding sleep… | 了解睡眠的 |
[11:17] | He used to sleepwalk. | 他以前会梦游 |
[11:20] | Sometimes he’d wake up in the kitchen | 有时候他会在厨房里醒过来 |
[11:22] | Having cooked a whole meal. | 发现自己做了一桌子菜 |
[11:24] | Was he ever violent? | 他有暴力倾向吗 |
[11:27] | No, never. | 没有 从来没有 |
[11:30] | And he was cured. | 他的睡眠问题治好了 |
[11:32] | He had seen a few specialists. | 他看过一些专科医生 |
[11:34] | He hadn’t had an episode in six months. | 已经有六个月没有治疗了 |
[11:36] | Uh, we’ll need the names of those doctors. | 我们需要那些医生的名单 |
[11:38] | And did he by any chance keep a sleep journal? | 他写睡眠日记吗 |
[11:42] | Yeah. Would you like to see it? | 是的 你们要看吗 |
[11:45] | Yes. Please. | 麻烦了 |
[11:48] | Just in time, dear. | 来的正是时候 亲爱的 |
[11:50] | Help me with this infernal body bag. | 帮我弄一下这个讨厌的尸体袋 |
[11:53] | This is Agent Cashner. | 我是卡什纳探员 |
[11:55] | Walter, it’s almost midnight. | 沃尔特 现在是半夜 |
[11:56] | Yes, I’ll hold. | 好 我会等着 |
[11:57] | The ride back was invigorating. | 回来的途中太刺激了 |
[12:00] | The turbulence over Ohio | 在俄亥俄州上空遇到的湍流 |
[12:02] | Was like being in the belly of a seizing whale. | 简直像身处一头被捕的鲸鱼腹中 |
[12:06] | I screamed like a little girl. | 我像个小女生一样尖叫 |
[12:08] | I’m sure that went over well | 我相信其他乘客 |
[12:09] | With the rest of the passengers. | 也很享受他们的旅途 |
[12:10] | No, it’s Bishop. | 不是 是贝肖普 |
[12:12] | B-i-s-h-o-p. | 贝 肖 普 |
[12:15] | Yes, we got the body. | 没错 我们拿到了尸体 |
[12:16] | What’s that about? | 怎么了 |
[12:17] | They detained our bags. | 他们扣留了我们的行李 |
[12:19] | Raw milk? | 生牛奶 |
[12:20] | No, I’m pretty sure | 不可能 我确信 |
[12:22] | Dr. Bishop wouldn’t have packed a bottle of raw– | 贝肖普博士不会装一瓶 |
[12:25] | Milk. | 生牛奶 |
[12:26] | Yes, I understand it’s against the law. | 是 我知道这违法 |
[12:28] | I’m a federal agent. | 我是联邦探员 |
[12:30] | That’s odd– nine stitches… | 很奇怪 缝了九针 |
[12:33] | Surgical. | 外科手术 |
[12:38] | There’s no reason for an incision there. | 没理由在这开刀啊 |
[12:43] | Astricks, | 阿斯特丽克丝 |
[12:44] | My small bone saw, please. | 麻烦拿一下我的小骨锯 |
[12:46] | Astrid. | 阿斯特丽德 |
[12:47] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[12:49] | Dr. Bishop, I-I’m sorry, | 贝肖普博士 很抱歉 |
[12:51] | But, uh, those bags won’t be available to us until morning. | 那些行李明早才能拿回来 |
[12:55] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[12:56] | In fact, you can assist us in removing his scalp. | 不过 你可以帮我们切下他的头皮 |
[13:01] | Once you get used to the smell, it’s really quite something. | 只要你习惯了这气味 就会觉得很有趣了 |
[13:03] | Come on. | 过来 |
[13:08] | I didn’t wake you, did I? | 没吵醒你吧[衣服上书:西北大学] |
[13:19] | What? | 怎么了[衣服上书:麻省理工] |
[13:21] | Cute. | 可爱 |
[13:22] | Except in my case, I actually graduated. | 不过我是真的毕业了 |
[13:24] | I’m guessing, uh, you bought yours | 而你的衣服 我猜是买回来 |
[13:27] | To impress the girls. | 讨好女孩子的吧 |
[13:28] | Yeah, more or less. | 没错 多少有点 |
[13:30] | So what you got? | 你有何发现 |
[13:31] | Greg Leader’s sleep journal. | 格雷格·里德的睡眠日记 |
[13:34] | His wife was right. | 他妻子说的没错 |
[13:36] | For the last couple months, he’s been averaging | 过去几个月里 |
[13:37] | Between eight and ten hours of sleep every night. | 他平均每天睡8到10个小时 |
[13:39] | Then how can he die of exhaustion? | 那他怎么可能死于疲劳 |
[13:41] | It gets weirder. | 还有更奇怪的 |
[13:42] | He was also using it as a dream diary. | 他在日记里也记录了他的梦 |
[13:44] | Guess what his nightmares were about. | 猜猜他的恶梦主角是谁 |
[13:46] | Demons? | 魔鬼吗 |
[13:49] | Yeah. At least once a week. | 没错 至少一星期一次 |
[13:50] | Then a couple months ago, all of a sudden, they stop. | 然后几个月前 突然都停止了 |
[13:53] | So do you think this is some kind of extreme sleepwalking? | 那么你认为这是种极端的梦游吗 |
[13:57] | No, sleepwalkers don’t generally get violent. | 不 梦游者通常不会使用暴力 |
[13:58] | And unlike Greg Leader, | 而且与格雷格·里德不同 |
[13:59] | They don’t remember their experiences. | 他们不会记得做过些什么 |
[14:01] | Where’d you learn that? M.I.T? | 你从哪里学的这些 麻省理工吗 |
[14:04] | As a kid, I used to get these terrible nightmares, | 小时候 我经常做恶梦 |
[14:07] | Almost every night. | 几乎每晚都做 |
[14:08] | So I know a thing or two about dreaming. | 所以我多少知道些做梦的事情 |
[14:10] | I’m sorry. That must have been awful. | 很抱歉 那一定很可怕 |
[14:13] | Actually, it was one of the rare occasions | 事实上 那是我小时候为数不多 |
[14:15] | In my childhood that Walter was helpful. | 沃尔特能帮上忙的时候 |
[14:17] | He taught me to condition myself. | 他教我调整自己 |
[14:20] | Every night before I went to sleep, | 每晚入睡前 |
[14:22] | I had to say a mantra in my head. | 我都要默念祈祷 |
[14:24] | “please don’t dream tonight. Please don’t dream tonight. | “今晚千万别做梦 今晚千万别做梦” |
[14:27] | Please don’t dream tonight.” | “今晚千万别做梦” |
[14:29] | Did that work? | 有效吗 |
[14:30] | Well, you can’t stop yourself from dreaming, | 你没办法让自己不做梦 |
[14:32] | But it did make it so that I didn’t remember. | 但是至少能让自己不记得 |
[14:34] | From the age of 8 to almost 19, | 从8岁到19岁 |
[14:38] | Don’t remember a single dream. | 我不曾记得任何一个梦 |
[14:40] | No more nightmares. | 噩梦一去不复返 |
[14:50] | There’s been another incident. | 发生了另一起案件 |
[14:53] | The guy in the bike was died on impact, | 车上的男人直接死于撞击 |
[14:56] | She must have drived for forty miles per hour. | 开车的女人车速肯定超过每小时四十迈 |
[14:58] | She had a crash kill her too? | 她也死于车祸吗 |
[15:00] | She died but wasn’t by crash. | 她也身亡了 但车祸不是死因 |
[15:03] | Ellen was calling to let me know | 艾伦打电话告诉我 |
[15:05] | She was heading home from the office. | 她在从办公室回家的路上 |
[15:07] | We were on the phone when she… | 我们正在打电话 |
[15:10] | She said she saw a monster. | 她说她看见一个怪兽 |
[15:12] | Did–did you see her white hair? | 你看到她的白头发了吗 |
[15:15] | What happened to her? | 她是怎么了 |
[15:18] | Hold it steady, agent Casper. | 扶好了 卡斯伯探员 |
[15:21] | It’s Cashner, | 是卡什纳 |
[15:23] | Do this kind of thing often? | 你经常干这种差事吗 |
[15:25] | Brains? no. | 解剖大脑吗 不 |
[15:28] | Although Walter gets particularly excited | 可沃尔特每次做的时候 |
[15:31] | Whenever we do. | 都特别兴奋 |
[15:36] | Look at that. | 快看 |
[15:40] | Would you call Peter? | 你能给彼得打个电话吗 |
[15:47] | A filament… | 纤维 |
[15:49] | It’s a microchip with a tiny filament. | 细纤维连接的微芯片 |
[15:52] | Ugh. I’m out. | 我要出去下 |
[15:55] | Hey, I’ve got Walter for you. | 嘿 沃尔特找你 |
[15:57] | A filament? what kind of filament? | 纤维 什么样的纤维 |
[15:59] | Hold on a second, fellas. mind if I take a look at her? | 等下 伙计 我能看看她吗 |
[16:04] | Some kind of little computer chip | 一种微型计算机芯片 |
[16:08] | Imbedded in his midbrain. | 嵌入他的中脑中 |
[16:10] | The thalamus? | 丘脑吗 |
[16:11] | Yes, that would make sense. well done, son. | 在丘脑里就说得通了 干的好我的儿子 |
[16:14] | Hold up, Walter. agent Dunham. | 沃尔特 等下 德探员 |
[16:16] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[16:17] | What does that do– the thalamus? | 那是干什么用的 丘脑 |
[16:20] | Why is it relevant? | 有什么联系 |
[16:21] | It’s the part of the brain that regulates sleep. | 那是大脑中调控睡眠的部分 |
[16:26] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[16:32] | That. | 这个 |
[16:42] | Both of the victims has the microchip planted | 受害人都被植入了这种微芯片 |
[16:45] | It’s a bio-chip. | 这是个生物芯片 |
[16:46] | Technically a brain-computer interface, or BCI. | 准确的说是脑-机接口 |
[16:49] | This particular chip | 这种特殊芯片 |
[16:50] | Has a transmitter, which makes it wireless. | 带有发送器 无线联网 |
[16:52] | So it can commit the brain to a remote computer? | 所以它能将大脑置于远程计算机控制之下 |
[16:56] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[16:57] | From what we can ascertain, | 从我们已知的情况看 |
[16:59] | We think it works a lot like a pacemaker. | 它和心脏起搏机的工作原理相似 |
[17:02] | It monitors sleep cycles | 监视睡眠周期它 |
[17:03] | And, when necessary, stimulates the thalamus, | 必要时会刺激丘脑 |
[17:05] | Which induces a deeper sleep state. | 从而催生深度睡眠状态 |
[17:08] | There is a researcher in Seattle | 西雅图的一个研究员 |
[17:10] | Who has worked on several prototypes like it. | 已经做过几个类似的原型芯片了 |
[17:12] | The man’s a genius. | 那人是个天才 |
[17:14] | We’ve been tracking him for years. | 我们跟进他的成果已经好几年了 |
[17:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:19] | I’ll let the team know. | 我会通知团队 |
[17:22] | Dr. Laxmeesh Nayak? | 莱克斯麦什·纳亚克博士吗 |
[17:24] | I’m Olivia Dunham. I’m with the FBI. | 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆 联调局探员 |
[17:28] | We were wondering if you were familiar with Greg Leader | 我们想知道你认不认识格雷格·里德 |
[17:31] | And Ellen Rosiello. | 和艾伦·鲁塞罗 |
[17:35] | Yes, they’re patients. | 他们是我的病人 |
[17:37] | What’s this about? | 发生了什么 |
[17:38] | Both of them recently committed homicidal attacks | 他们最近都对人发起了致命攻击 |
[17:41] | And then died, | 然后死去 |
[17:42] | As a result of what appears to be extreme exhaustion. | 看上去像是极度疲劳所致 |
[17:45] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[17:47] | Dr. nayak, we found a bio-chip | 纳亚克博士 我们发现了一个生物芯片 |
[17:49] | Imbedded in Mr. Leader’s brain. | 嵌入了里德先生的大脑里 |
[17:50] | – Do you know– – yes. yes, of course. | -你知道 -是的 当然 |
[17:52] | They both had them. they were part of a study. | 他们都带着 这是研究的一部分 |
[17:55] | So you’ve implanted those chips into other people? | 所以是你植入的芯片 |
[17:57] | It’s a large-scale, clinical trial. | 这是个大规模的临床试验 |
[17:59] | There are 60 in the control group | 有60个人在对照组 |
[18:01] | And 82 with the bio-chips. | 还有82个带着生物芯片 |
[18:03] | We’re gonna need their names, | 我们需要他们的名字 |
[18:05] | All of them. | 全部的 |
[18:07] | I’ve been working on this chip for years. | 我研究此芯片多年[纳亚克睡眠中心] |
[18:09] | I’ve tested it extensively. | 做过广泛测试 |
[18:10] | And there’s no malfunction | 没有类似 |
[18:12] | That could have caused the kind of reaction we saw? | 我们看到的这种情况发生吗 |
[18:14] | What if the chip shorted out? | 如果芯片短路了呢 |
[18:15] | Even if it had, the chip should have remained benign. | 即使它坏了 芯片仍然是良性的 |
[18:19] | Why is this…? | 这是怎么了 |
[18:28] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[18:39] | The main computer server. | 主计算机服务器 |
[18:41] | It contained all my research– the patients’ files. | 里面有我所有的研究成果和患者资料 |
[18:45] | It’s all gone. | 都没了 |
[18:48] | The patients’ files | 患者资料 |
[18:49] | Are backed up on a remote server. | 备份在一台远程服务器上 |
[18:52] | I’ll give you the password. | 我告诉你密码 |
[18:57] | Dr. Nayak. | 纳亚克医生 |
[18:59] | My research assistant. | 我的研究助手 |
[19:01] | Zach, call the nurses. | 扎克 给护士打电话 |
[19:03] | We need the names of all the patients. | 我们需要所有病人的名字 |
[19:04] | Everyone they can remember. | 每个她们能记起名字 |
[19:06] | Sure. uh, I-I’ll get right on it. | 好 我马上去 |
[19:10] | The password. | 密码 |
[19:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:14] | Dr. Nayak, can you think of anyone | 纳亚克医生 你能想到 |
[19:16] | Who would want to steal your data | 谁会偷取你的数据 |
[19:18] | Or might want to sabotage you? | 或是破坏你的工作吗 |
[19:20] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:22] | I-I suppose there are any number of companies. | 我想不少公司都有可能 |
[19:24] | The chip was valuable? | 芯片很有价值吗 |
[19:25] | Oh, the initial testing has been remarkable. | 初期实验效果显著 |
[19:28] | It’s cured sleepwalking, night terrors… | 它能治疗梦游 梦惊 |
[19:30] | All major non-rem sleep disorders. | 所有主要的非快速动眼期睡眠紊乱 |
[19:34] | These people just wanted some rest, | 这些人只想得到休息 |
[19:37] | And my chip was helping them. | 而我的芯片能帮助他们 |
[19:39] | It wouldn’t make them hurt anyone, | 它不会让他们伤人 |
[19:41] | And it certainly wouldn’t kill them. | 更不会杀了他们 |
[19:42] | It just doesn’t make any sense. | 这太不可思议了 |
[19:46] | Dr. Nayak, do you have a business card? | 纳亚克医生 你有名片吗 |
[19:48] | Just for our records. | 方便我们记录 |
[19:53] | I’ll get you one. | 我去给你拿 |
[20:04] | Well, the doctor is beside himself. | 医生有点不理智 |
[20:06] | And aside from the obvious, which is money, | 除了最明显的利益原因之外 |
[20:07] | He can’t think of any reason | 他想不出任何别的原因 |
[20:09] | Why someone would want to steal his research. | 为什么有人想偷取他的实验成果 |
[20:10] | I can. | 我能想出来 |
[20:12] | The bio-chip plugs directly into the thalamus, | 生物芯片直接植入丘脑 |
[20:14] | Which not only regulates sleep, | 不光可以控制睡眠 |
[20:15] | It also works as a relay tower | 还能作为大脑皮层的 |
[20:17] | To the cerebral cortex, | 中转站 |
[20:18] | Which also controls motor function. | 从而控制运动机能 |
[20:21] | Mind control, Peter. | 精神控制 彼得 |
[20:22] | Wouldn’t be the first time someone’s attempted it. | 不止一个人试过了 |
[20:26] | I told you about my work | 我告诉过你我为 |
[20:28] | With the MK-ultra project. | 大脑控制计划工作过的事吧 |
[20:30] | Of course, at that time, we supposed we could do it | 那时我们认为用 |
[20:33] | With LSD and hypnotic suggestion. | 迷幻药和催眠术可以做到 |
[20:36] | So it is possible? | 所以是有可能的了 |
[20:37] | Theoretically, yes. | 理论上讲 是可行的 |
[20:38] | If I faxed you a schematic | 如果我传真你一份 |
[20:40] | Of the device’s internal architecture, | 这个设备的内部结构图 |
[20:42] | Could you test the chip you have? | 你能检测下你手里那个芯片吗 |
[20:44] | Yes, but I’d need to replicate the chip’s function | 但我需要在生物热适中环境 |
[20:47] | In a neutral environment. | 中重现芯片的功能 |
[20:48] | Of course, i-if I had a live subject… | 如果我有个实验活体 |
[20:51] | Walter, no. | 沃尔特 不行 |
[20:53] | No student volunteers. | 不许用志愿学生 |
[20:55] | Good news– the bags are back. | 好消息 包拿回来了 |
[20:57] | Walter. walter. | 沃尔特 沃尔特 |
[20:59] | Walter, say it– “no students.” | 沃尔特 说 “不用学生” |
[21:02] | All right, no students. | 好的 “不用学生” |
[21:09] | Okay, well, get back to me as soon as you can. | 好的 尽快和我联系 |
[21:14] | So, uh, did you reach walter? | 你和沃尔特联系上了吗 |
[21:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:17] | He thinks it could be mind control, | 他认为可能是精神控制 |
[21:19] | But modifying the bio-chips | 但是修正生物芯片 |
[21:20] | Would take a lot of trial and error. | 可能需要反复试验 |
[21:22] | So he thinks that someone’s | 所以他认为 |
[21:23] | Trying to perfect mind control | 有人在试着通过一次实验一个病人 |
[21:25] | One patient at a time? | 完善精神控制术 |
[21:27] | Well, that would explain why the events | 这正好解释了为什么这些现象 |
[21:29] | Are seemingly without motive. | 看上去并无明显动机 |
[21:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:31] | How’s the patient roundup going? | 病人搜寻工作怎么样了 |
[21:33] | Nayak could only list 26 patients. | 纳亚克只能列出26个病人 |
[21:35] | So the local p.d. are taking them into his clinic | 当地警局正把他们送往他的诊所 |
[21:39] | And removing their chips, | 取出芯片 |
[21:41] | So to speak. | 就是这样 |
[21:42] | That still leaves, what? | 就是说还有50多个 |
[21:44] | 50-odd patients. | 病人没找到 |
[21:59] | Listen… | 听着 |
[22:03] | Olivia, i think i understand | 奥利维亚 我想我能理解 |
[22:05] | What it is that you’re going through, | 你的遭遇 |
[22:07] | But that thing that you killed… | 可你杀的那个怪物 |
[22:09] | That wasn’t charlie. | 不是查理 |
[22:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:17] | It’s just, i– | 只是 我 |
[22:20] | You know, my first week on the job, | 我加入联调局后的第一周 |
[22:22] | I was on a sting operation. | 参加了一个诱捕行动 |
[22:26] | These irish thugs | 那些爱尔兰恶棍 |
[22:28] | Were smuggling guns and–and cocaine. | 走私枪支跟可卡因 |
[22:30] | And i had been a military prosecutor, | 我之前是个军方检察官 |
[22:35] | So i hadn’t handled a gun | 所以从基础训练起 |
[22:37] | Since basic training. | 我就没碰过枪 |
[22:39] | And suddenly, | 可一上来 |
[22:40] | I’m underground in this garage, | 我就隐蔽在那个车库里 |
[22:43] | Wearing a bulletproof vest | 穿着防弹背心 |
[22:46] | And–and wondering how the hell i got there. | 还琢磨着我怎么就到这儿来了 |
[22:49] | So i did what any rookie would do, | 所以我像所有新手一样 |
[22:52] | And i started looking for an exit. | 开始萌生退意 |
[22:55] | And then charlie walks over. | 然后查理走了过来 |
[22:58] | This man that i didn’t know– | 当时我还不认识他 |
[23:00] | This gruff guy. | 这个板着面孔的人 |
[23:05] | He said… | 他说 |
[23:08] | “you’re gonna be fine.” | 你不会有事的 |
[23:18] | And, um, i have to face it… | 可我现在必须面对的现实是 |
[23:24] | That he… | 他 |
[23:26] | He’s gone… | 不在了 |
[23:29] | And that he’s not coming back. | 一去不复返 |
[23:31] | So i’m just gonna go | 我现在要去 |
[23:34] | To nayak’s clinic | 纳亚克的诊所 |
[23:37] | And–and see if i can help the nurse | 看能否帮护士 |
[23:39] | Identify some other patients. | 确认其他病人的身份 |
[23:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:04] | That was a double order on table nine, pop. | 九桌有个双份订单 |
[24:07] | So what’d your friends think of my moussaka? | 你朋友对我的茄合评价如何 |
[24:10] | Like they’d died and gone to heaven. | 他们说 此味只应天上有 |
[24:12] | Damn right. | 说的太对了 |
[24:19] | Do you really want to increase the dose? | 你真想加大剂量吗 |
[25:36] | Dr. bishop, i’m heading to the airport, | 贝博士 我要去机场 |
[25:38] | Back to seattle. | 返回西雅图了 |
[25:40] | Would you say good-bye | 你能帮我跟方探员 |
[25:41] | To agent farnsworth for me? | 道个别吗 |
[25:43] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[25:44] | Oh, before you go, could you do me a favor | 你走前 能帮个忙 |
[25:48] | And smell this? | 闻闻这东西吗 |
[25:49] | It seems my olfactory sense is a bit muddled. | 我的嗅觉好像有点不灵光 |
[25:52] | Must be the french roast coffee i had for breakfast. | 肯定是早上喝的法式烘焙咖啡造孽 |
[25:59] | Raspberry? | 覆盆子吗 |
[26:19] | Keep miss barage sedated for another ten minutes. | 让巴拉之小姐十分钟后醒来 |
[26:22] | Then bring in my next patient. | 然后叫下一个病人进来 |
[26:31] | We should contact the local pharmacies too. | 我们也该跟当地药房取得联络 |
[26:32] | They should be able to identify | 他们可能可以查出 |
[26:34] | Who’s filled a prescription | 六个月以来 |
[26:35] | Within the last six months from dr. nayak. | 按纳亚克医生的药方配药的人 |
[26:38] | Excuse me. hello? | 抱歉 你好 |
[26:41] | What’s shakin’, bacon? | 忙什么呢 警官 |
[26:42] | Oh, the usual–i’m just painting my toenails | 老样子啦 给脚趾涂涂指甲油 |
[26:44] | And planning on taking a trip up the coast. | 还打算去海滩玩一趟 |
[26:47] | You get the business cards? | 你要到名片了吗 |
[26:48] | Uh, yeah. | 要了 |
[26:51] | I got, uh– i got eight of them. | 我收了八张 |
[26:54] | Eight? you asked everyone you saw wearing red? | 八张 见到个穿红的人 你就去要了啊 |
[26:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:58] | So what do i do now? | 我现在怎么做 |
[26:59] | Lay them out in front of you like you’re playing go fish. | 像玩”钓鱼”一样 把它们在面前排开 |
[27:02] | Take a pen, circle one letter in | 拿支笔 把每个名字的首字母跟 |
[27:04] | every name, both fist and last | 末字母圈起来 |
[27:09] | When you’re finished, | 完成后 |
[27:10] | Take all the letters you’ve circled | 把所有圈起来的字母 |
[27:12] | And write them down on a piece of paper. | 写在一张纸上 |
[27:14] | Got it? | 听懂了没 |
[27:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:19] | Now what? | 然后怎样 |
[27:20] | Now jumble. | 然后打乱顺序 |
[27:23] | Jumble? | 打乱顺序 |
[27:24] | Jumble, anagram, word puzzle. | 乱序 变位 猜字谜 |
[27:26] | Find the phrase. | 找到那句话 |
[27:28] | What phrase? | 哪句话 |
[27:30] | What–what am i looking for? | 我要找哪句话 |
[27:32] | Whatever it is you need to hear. | 你想听到的那句话 |
[27:34] | You’ll figure it out. got to go. | 你自己找出来 我得挂了 |
[27:47] | You know, i really don’t have any time for this. | 你知道 我实在没时间干这个 |
[27:49] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[27:50] | Agent broyles? | 布洛伊探员 |
[27:52] | Nayak’s patient files are gone. | 纳亚克的患者档案没有了 |
[27:54] | The server at the data-storage facility | 保存在数据存储机构的服务器 |
[27:56] | Was wiped some time within the last 24 hours. | 过去24小时内被人删除了 |
[27:58] | Can we trace the hacker’s i.p. address? | 我们能追踪黑客的IP地址吗 |
[28:00] | We don’t think there was one. | 我认为不存在什么黑客 |
[28:01] | There’s no sign of a d.d.o.s. attack, | 并无外部入侵的迹象 |
[28:03] | And given the level of online security in the facility, | 而且鉴于该机构的网络安全水准 |
[28:05] | We think whoever wiped the files must have had a password. | 我们认为删除资料的人一定持有密码 |
[28:07] | So it was someone in the clinic? | 那是诊所的内鬼所为吗 |
[28:09] | It would seem that way. | 貌似如此 |
[28:11] | It’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[28:13] | My employees are good people. | 我的雇员都是好公民 |
[28:15] | They’ve all worked here for years. | 他们都在这里工作多年了 |
[28:17] | We’re a family. | 我们亲如家人 |
[28:18] | But they all had the password? | 可他们都有密码吗 |
[28:20] | There was no reason for them not to. | 我没理由不给他们密码啊 |
[28:22] | I’m telling you | 跟你讲 |
[28:23] | None of them would have done this. | 不会是他们做的 |
[28:25] | Agent dunham. | 德探员 |
[28:26] | Another one. | 又发现一个 |
[28:28] | Her eyes were going crazy. | 她的眼球发疯似的乱转 |
[28:31] | Her hair turned white, then she collapsed. | 头发瞬间变白 然后就倒下了 |
[28:35] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[28:37] | She screamed we were cannibals | 她大叫着我们都是食人生番 |
[28:39] | And then attacked with a knife. | 然后用刀袭击了我 |
[28:41] | I had to wrestle it away from her. | 我不得不把刀打掉 |
[28:43] | She–she was so happy. | 她刚才还高高兴兴的 |
[28:46] | This doesn’t make sense. | 怎么会这样啊 |
[28:59] | Leanne suffered from night terrors. | 琳恩饱受夜惊之苦 |
[29:02] | She was just in my office last week. | 她上周才来我办公室找到我 |
[29:05] | We’re gonna have to make a public announcement. | 我们得发表一份公众声明 |
[29:08] | I’m gonna get our media liaison | 我去找我们的媒体联络人 |
[29:10] | To put an announcement on the local news. | 在本地新闻上发表一份公告 |
[29:14] | Zach miller, my lab assistant… | 扎克·米勒 我的实验助理 |
[29:17] | Skipped work today. | 今天旷工了 |
[29:18] | He hasn’t been answering his phone. | 他也不接电话 |
[29:23] | Zach miller? fbi. | 扎克·米勒 联调局的 |
[30:03] | 停止跟联调局合作 否则下场有如扎克 | |
[30:11] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[30:14] | I guess that’s why he doesn’t answer the phone. | 我猜这就是他不接电话的原因 |
[30:25] | Walter, what’s wrong with agent cashner? | 沃尔特 卡什纳探员怎么了 |
[30:32] | I drugged him. | 我给他下了药 |
[30:34] | You drugged him? | 你给他下了药 |
[30:37] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[30:39] | Don’t tell me you put that chip in his head. | 别告诉我 你把那芯片植入他脑子里了 |
[30:42] | No, but i wanted to. | 没 我本想那么做来着 |
[30:44] | Then i realized that i could attach the chip | 后来我发现 我可以把芯片 |
[30:47] | To an e.e.g. net, | 跟脑电图网络连接 |
[30:49] | And the signal would reach his brain. | 信号就能传达到他大脑了 |
[30:51] | And how are you going to send him commands? | 可你怎么给他发指令呢 |
[30:54] | I have wired the neurostimulator | 我把神经刺激器 |
[30:57] | To the same frequency. | 接到相同的频率 |
[30:59] | If peter’s theory is correct | 如果彼得的理论正确 |
[31:01] | And this is mind control, | 这确实是精神控制术 |
[31:03] | Then the chip should receive commands | 芯片就能从神经刺激器接受指令 |
[31:06] | From the neurostimulator, which would be translated | 同时转化为 |
[31:10] | Into impulses that agent cashner’s brain can understand. | 卡什纳探员大脑能理解的脉冲信号 |
[31:14] | I need help putting this on. | 帮我把这个戴上 |
[31:17] | Walter, i do not think this is a very good idea. | 沃尔特 我认为这不是个好主意 |
[31:20] | Don’t be such a grinch. | 别这么扫兴 |
[31:22] | I’ve told you, science should be fun. | 我告诉过你 科学应该是充满欢乐的 |
[31:24] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[31:25] | Look at his feet. | 看他的脚 |
[31:27] | Feet. got it. | 脚 收到 |
[31:30] | Anything? | 有反应吗 |
[31:32] | Nope. | 没有 |
[31:40] | Walter, what is it? | 沃尔特 怎么了 |
[31:44] | Either a green unicorn just raced across the lab, | 要么有只绿色独角兽刚横穿实验室 |
[31:46] | Or i accidentally took some lsd. | 要么就是我不小心吃了点迷幻药 |
[31:50] | Oh, it must be mescaline. | 肯定是麦斯卡林 |
[31:52] | It’s peaking too quickly. | 药劲来的太猛 |
[31:57] | Oh. oh, god. | 老天 |
[31:59] | That’s not mescaline. | 不是麦斯卡林 |
[32:02] | It’s something else entirely. | 是截然不同的东西 |
[32:08] | I think it’s not the drugs at all. | 我想根本就不是药物 |
[32:11] | I think i have an idea what it is. | 我对这东西有点眉目了 |
[32:19] | And you’ve never gotten anything like this before? | 你从没收到过类似的东西吗 |
[32:21] | No, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[32:24] | Okay, i’m gonna send a copy of this | 我要发一份副本 |
[32:25] | To our question documents unit. | 到我们的疑难文件部 |
[32:27] | They’ll analyze the handwriting, | 他们会分析笔记 |
[32:30] | The paper, and the ink. | 纸张跟墨迹 |
[32:31] | But in the meantime, the police have offered to put | 与此同时 警方会 |
[32:34] | A protective detail outside your clinic, | 在你诊所外布下全面保护 |
[32:36] | And detective green will watch your house. | 格林警探会监控你家房子 |
[32:38] | Now, if you’ll excuse us, | 现在 抱歉 |
[32:40] | We’re gonna try and track down the rest of your patients. | 我们要去追查你的其他病人 |
[32:45] | Don’t worry, dr. nayak. | 别担心 纳亚克医生 |
[32:46] | We’re gonna catch this guy. | 我们会把这个人绳之以法 |
[32:48] | Then you can get back to your work. | 然后你就能重返工作岗位了 |
[32:50] | We’ll call you as soon as we know something. | 一旦有消息 我们会立即电话通知 |
[33:09] | I told them. | 我跟他们说了 |
[33:11] | I showed them your damn note. | 我把你的破字条给他们看了 |
[33:16] | So you might as well stop. | 你也收手吧 |
[33:22] | So it’s not mind control? | 不是精神控制术吗 |
[33:24] | No, peter, your theory is wrong. | 不 彼得 你的理论是错的 |
[33:26] | Dr. nayak’s chips aren’t receiving commands. | 纳亚克的芯片不是在接受指令 |
[33:30] | They’re transmitting massive amounts of data. | 而是在传送大量数据 |
[33:32] | Walter, the bio-chips are supposed to transmit data. | 沃尔特 生物芯片本来就该传送数据 |
[33:35] | That’s their function, to monitor sleep cycles. | 那是它的功能所在 监控睡眠周期 |
[33:37] | The chips aren’t simply monitoring sleep. | 那些芯片不仅监控睡眠 |
[33:40] | They’re accessing all the sensory information | 还能获取 |
[33:43] | That–that passes through the thalamus– | 所有通过丘脑的感官信息 |
[33:46] | Every color, sound, | 所有睡眠中的颜色 声音 |
[33:48] | And picture while we sleep. | 以及情景 |
[33:51] | Walter, are you saying that dr. nayak’s bio-chips | 沃尔特 你是说纳亚克医生的生物芯片 |
[33:53] | Are stealing dreams? | 在窃取梦境 |
[33:54] | That’s right, dear. | 没错 |
[33:57] | Leader’s sleep journal. | 里德的睡眠日记 |
[33:59] | He slept for hours, but he never had any dreams. | 他能睡几小时 但不会做梦 |
[34:02] | Before they reached his consciousness, | 他们清醒之前 |
[34:04] | They were all siphoned off, | 梦境都已被窃空 |
[34:05] | Which means no dreams. | 也就没有梦了 |
[34:07] | The brain can never recharge, and that… | 大脑得不到休整 |
[34:10] | Would lead to death by exhaustion. | 就会导致疲惫而亡 |
[34:11] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[34:12] | What’s more, | 而且 |
[34:14] | I believe the chips have the ability | 我相信芯片具有 |
[34:16] | To turn on a dreaming state while the patient is awake, | 在病人清醒时开启梦境的功能 |
[34:20] | Which would lead to paranoia, hallucinations, | 足以导致妄想症 产生幻觉 |
[34:23] | And a complete inability | 完全无法 |
[34:24] | To differentiate between reality and dreams– | 分辨现实与梦境 |
[34:27] | The very behavior we’ve been witnessing. | 正如我们所见的特殊行为 |
[34:30] | Walter, why would anybody | 沃尔特 为什么有人 |
[34:31] | Want to access another person’s dreams? | 要获取别人的梦境 |
[34:34] | The rush, Peter. | 刺激 彼得 |
[34:35] | Think of your most pleasant dream, | 想想你最美的梦境 |
[34:39] | Multiply that feeling tenfold, | 再将那感觉乘上十倍 |
[34:43] | All mainlining through your cortex | 快感延至全身皮肤 |
[34:45] | In a few seconds. | 只需数秒 |
[34:48] | It’s really quite something. | 确实非常惊人 |
[34:52] | Walter, are you saying that we’re dealing with an addict? | 沃尔特 你是说我们对付的是个瘾君子 |
[34:55] | Not just an addict, dear. | 不只是瘾君子 |
[34:57] | A man who came in contact with this drug– | 一个染上这种毒瘾的人 |
[35:00] | In my estimation, | 据我判断 |
[35:02] | That man would become its slave. | 只会变成毒品的奴隶 |
[35:05] | We got to go back to the hotel. | 我们得回旅馆 |
[35:08] | What are you thinking? | 你有什么想法 |
[35:11] | Walter thinks we’re looking for an addict, right? | 沃尔特认为我们找的是个瘾君子 |
[35:13] | Well, my stepfather was an addict. | 我继父就是个瘾君子 |
[35:16] | He was a drunk. | 他是个酒鬼 |
[35:18] | And it was like he had two different personalities– | 他就像有双重人格 |
[35:21] | One when he was sober and one when he was smashed. | 一个清醒的 一个烂醉的 |
[35:25] | The deeper the addiction, the more extreme the rift, | 上瘾越深 分裂越极端 |
[35:29] | Like, uh, jekyll and hyde. | 就像有善恶双重人格人 |
[35:32] | So this is the patient list that dr. nayak wrote out, | 这是纳亚克医生写的病人名单 |
[35:35] | And here is the death threat he received. | 这是他收到的威胁信 |
[35:38] | The handwriting’s sloped. | 笔迹都是斜的 |
[35:40] | Look at the “g”s and the “f”s. | 看字母G和F |
[35:45] | These are written by the same person. | 都是同一个人写的 |
[35:51] | Thank you, detective Green. | 谢谢 格林警探 |
[35:59] | I told them. | 我告诉他们了 |
[36:01] | I showed them your damn note. | 我把你的破纸条给他们了 |
[36:04] | So you might as well stop. | 你也收手吧 |
[36:08] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:55] | Water rudder set. | 水舵准备就绪 |
[36:58] | Thanks, hon. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[38:16] | Jack, what are you doing? | 杰克 你在干什么 |
[38:21] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[38:23] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[38:24] | Jack, what are you doing? | 杰克 你在干什么 |
[38:37] | Jack, we have got to get | 杰克 我们得让飞机 |
[38:38] | This bird in the air. | 起飞了 |
[38:40] | Jack! november 822, pilot in distress! | 杰克 N822 驾驶员遇险 |
[38:42] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[38:47] | Dr. Nayak. | 纳亚克医生 |
[38:48] | Peter, he’s plugged in. | 彼得 他已经进梦境了 |
[38:50] | Let me try to shut down the program. | 我试试关掉程序 |
[38:56] | November 822 to atc, | 陆军训练中心 N822 |
[38:58] | I’ve got a problem! | 我遇到麻烦了 |
[38:59] | I’m gonna have to try | 我得试试 |
[39:00] | To disable the server. | 关掉服务器 |
[39:04] | Can you shut it down? | 能关掉吗 |
[39:05] | I think it’s locked. | 被锁定了 |
[39:08] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[39:09] | November 822, squawking 7700! | N822 呼救 7700 |
[39:12] | Okay, stand back. | 退后 |
[39:24] | Jack! jack! | 杰克 |
[39:28] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[39:39] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[39:51] | Got a call from, uh, radio control at lake union– | 刚收到无线电控制中心的电话 |
[39:54] | Incident with a seaplane pilot, one of nayak’s patients. | 水上飞机驾驶员事故 纳亚克的病人 |
[39:57] | They’re all safe. | 他们安全了 |
[39:59] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[40:03] | I checked out nayak’s control panel. | 我查了纳亚克的控制面板 |
[40:05] | All the dials were cranked up into the red. | 所有按键都调至最高 |
[40:08] | You think he decided to go down | 你觉得他决定死前 |
[40:11] | In one final blaze of glory? | 来个终极爆发 |
[40:14] | Actually, i think it was a lot more complicated than that. | 其实 我想的更复杂一些 |
[40:17] | You remember how horrified nayak was | 你还记得我们告诉纳亚克 |
[40:19] | When we told him his patients were dying? | 他的病人相继死亡时 他多恐惧吗 |
[40:21] | I don’t think that he was fully aware | 我觉得他没有充分认识 |
[40:23] | Of what his darker side was up to… until tonight. | 他的黑暗面 直至今晚 |
[40:26] | So this was his way of trying to put a stop to things. | 他想以此结束一切 |
[40:28] | I guess that’s the irony. | 这就是讽刺所在 |
[40:30] | His addiction to dreams became his nightmare, | 他的嗜梦成瘾 反而变成噩梦 |
[40:33] | One that he couldn’t wake up from. | 最终无法清醒 |
[40:36] | Maybe that was his only way of ending the nightmare. | 或许这是他结束噩梦的唯一途径 |
[42:24] | Dad, what’s wrong? | 爸爸 怎么了 |
[42:37] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[42:40] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[42:42] | You were talking in your sleep. | 你在说梦话 |
[42:45] | Yeah, i think i was having a bad dream. | 可能做噩梦了 |
[42:51] | I was a kid, | 梦见小时候 |
[42:53] | In my room. | 在我房里 |
[42:57] | You were there. | 你也在那里 |
[43:00] | And the rest? | 还有呢 |
[43:02] | You don’t remember it? | 不记得了吗 |