时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously, on fringe: | 《迷离档案》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Olivia dunham, fbi. | 奥利维亚·德纳姆 联邦探员 |
[00:04] | A series of events has occurred. | 发生了一系列事件 |
[00:06] | It’s been referred to as “the pattern.” | 被称为”计划” |
[00:07] | Anybody you need, you can have. | 任何人你都能调用 |
[00:09] | His name’s walter bishop. | 他叫沃尔特·贝肖普 |
[00:10] | He worked out of harvard, | 他不为哈佛工作 |
[00:11] | In an area called fringe science. | 从事潜科学领域 |
[00:14] | Certain private inidividuals have been granted clearance | 因为这个计划 某些人得到了特许 |
[00:17] | Regarding the pattern, including nina sharp. | 其中包括尼娜·夏普 |
[00:18] | Massive dynamic is one of the ten largest | 巨力集团是全世界 |
[00:21] | Economic entities in the world. | 十大经济实体之一 |
[00:23] | No matter where my investigations take me, | 不管调查到哪 |
[00:25] | They always come back here. | 都会回到这里 |
[00:28] | You should know what you’re getting into, agent dunham. | 你应该清楚自己的处境 德探员 |
[01:09] | Get out of the car! hands on your head! | 从车里出来 双手抱头 |
[01:10] | This is officer williams. | 我是威廉姆斯警官 |
[01:11] | Hostage appears unharmed. | 发现人质 没有受伤 |
[01:13] | I said get out of the car, now! | 我叫你马上从车里出来 |
[01:26] | Step away from the car. then on your knees. | 离车远点 然后跪下 |
[01:30] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:32] | You have no idea what you’re dealing with. | 你不知道自己对付的是谁 |
[01:36] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[01:52] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干嘛 |
[01:55] | Gibson, i’m talking to you. | 吉布森 我在跟你说话呢 |
[02:00] | Gibson! | 吉布森 |
[03:01] | We’re running the security photos | 我们正将录像的图片 |
[03:03] | Through facial recognition software. | 用面部识别软件对比 |
[03:04] | We should have the kidnappers’ names within the hour. | 一小时内能知道绑匪的姓名 |
[03:07] | Preliminary ballistics confirms that officer williams | 弹道初检确定三枪均出自 |
[03:09] | – Fired all three shots. – including the one that killed her? | -威廉纳姆警官之手 -包括射死她那枪吗 |
[03:12] | Self-inflicted. | 是她自己开的 |
[03:13] | As far as we can tell, the kidnappers don’t even have guns. | 以目前情况来看 绑匪根本没枪 |
[03:15] | – Who’s the kid? – tyler carson. 15 years old. | -那小孩是谁 -泰勒·卡森 15岁 |
[03:20] | According to nypd, he disappeared 36 hours ago. | 纽约警局报告 他于36小时前失踪 |
[03:23] | They’re still running leads. | 他们还在搜寻线索 |
[03:25] | Walter, remember that conversation we had | 沃尔特 记得我们聊过 |
[03:27] | About personal space? | 私人空间的话题吗 |
[03:28] | I’m bored. | 我觉得无聊啊 |
[03:30] | No cadavers at this crime scene. | 现场又没有尸体 |
[03:32] | Or food. | 也没有吃的 |
[03:33] | Walter, they’re transferring the bodies to your lab now. | 沃尔特 他们正把尸体运到你实验室 |
[03:36] | There’s no need– i’ve already formed an hypothesis | 没必要 对于这里的事态 |
[03:39] | As to what happened here. | 我已经有了假设结论 |
[03:40] | Mesmerism. hypnotism. | 催眠术 |
[03:42] | The victims have obviously been subjected | 受害者的潜意识 |
[03:44] | To subliminal suggestions of a violent nature. | 明显被注入了暴力性质 |
[03:48] | Walter, hypnosis can’t make you do anything | 沃尔特 催眠无法强迫人 |
[03:49] | That you don’t want to do. | 做不愿做的事 |
[03:53] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[03:54] | The kidnapped kid’s father– he works for fleming-monroe. | 被绑小孩的父亲 从事于弗莱明门罗 |
[03:57] | The aerospace division of massive dynamic. | 巨力集团的航空部门 |
[04:00] | I already have a call in to nina sharp. | 我已给尼娜·夏普打了电话 |
[04:22] | Ms. sharp’s office is right this way. | 夏普女士的办公室在这边 |
[04:25] | Dr. carson is in there waiting with her now. | 卡森博士和她都在里面静候 |
[04:33] | Uh, miss? | 小姐 |
[04:37] | The screen in the elevator said there are 73 laboratories. | 电梯里的屏幕显示这有73间实验室 |
[04:41] | Is–is that right? | 是真的吗 |
[04:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:47] | It’s amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[04:52] | Dr. carson, why didn’t you call the police sooner? | 卡森博士 你怎么不早点报警 |
[04:55] | I didn’t even know he was gone | 我根本不知道他不见了 |
[04:57] | Until i got the call from them– | 接到绑匪的电话 |
[04:59] | The men who took him. | 我才知道 |
[05:03] | Tyler and i don’t talk much. | 我和泰勒平时话不多 |
[05:04] | I–i just figured it’s because of his age. | 我以为是他到了叛逆期 |
[05:07] | You know what teens are like. | 你也清楚现在的年轻人什么样 |
[05:11] | I guess that’s just an excuse, isn’t it? | 现在看来只是借口 对吧 |
[05:18] | So what did the kidnappers say? | 那绑匪怎么说 |
[05:20] | Just to wait for further instruction. | 让我等下一步指示 |
[05:23] | Ms. sharp, the two men identified in those photographs, | 夏普女士 照片里的两名男子 |
[05:26] | Are you absolutely certain | 你完全确定 |
[05:28] | They have no connection to your company? | 跟贵公司无任何关系吗 |
[05:29] | Yes, we cross-referenced their names | 是的 我们在员工数据库 |
[05:30] | With our employee database. | 查找过他们的名字 |
[05:32] | Patrick hickey and tom dobbins | 帕特里克·希克奇和汤姆·多宾斯 |
[05:35] | And they’ve had no peripheral involvement | 跟我们的客户和合作商 |
[05:37] | With any of our clients or partners. | 也没有任何关联 |
[05:39] | According to the police, they’re used car salesmen. | 警方说他们是汽车推销员 |
[05:41] | And there’s been no indication of their demands? | 他们没有提任何要求吗 |
[05:43] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[05:46] | So is it possible that these men are trying | 有没有可能这些人 |
[05:48] | To extort secrets from massive dynamic? | 想勒索巨力集团的机密 |
[05:50] | We have come to the same conclusion. | 我们的结论亦是如此 |
[05:53] | Well, would you care to share what kind of secrets? | 介意说一下是哪种机密吗 |
[05:59] | Dr. carson performs sensitive and highly-classified work | 卡森博士从事敏感且高度机密工作 |
[06:04] | On military aircraft designs, piloting software, | 关于军用飞机设计 驾驶软件 |
[06:07] | Guidance systems. | 导航系统 |
[06:09] | What i do here, it’s– it’s my life. | 我视事业如生活 |
[06:13] | It’s the only– | 它是我的全部 |
[06:17] | Tyler’s mother died when he was just a boy. | 泰勒很小便失去了母亲 |
[06:21] | And now if– if i lose him, | 如果现在我也失去他 |
[06:25] | I don’t know what i’d do. | 我不知道怎么办才好 |
[06:32] | I’ll get him. excuse me. | 我会照看他 失陪 |
[06:37] | Dr. carson, we will do everything we can | 卡森博士 我们会竭尽全力 |
[06:39] | To try and find your son. | 找回你儿子 |
[06:42] | Hey, walter. | 沃尔特 |
[06:44] | What are you doing? | 你怎么了 |
[06:46] | Massive dynamic… | 巨力集团 |
[06:48] | It was just a name until now. | 百闻不如一见 |
[06:54] | Did you know that i once shared a laboratory | 你知道我以前和威廉·贝尔 |
[06:57] | With william bell? | 共用一个实验室吗 |
[06:59] | You might have mentioned that once or twice. | 貌似听你提过一两次 |
[07:04] | Look how much he’s achieved. | 看他现在的成就 |
[07:13] | You know, he introduced me to her. | 是他把我介绍给她 |
[07:16] | To whom? | 介绍给谁 |
[07:17] | Your mother. | 你母亲 |
[07:20] | After the neurobiology conference in berlin. | 就在柏林神经生物学会议后 |
[07:27] | It was our idea, you know, | 我们有个主意 |
[07:31] | That belly and i would one day | 贝尔和我有朝一日会一起 |
[07:33] | Form a company together. | 成立一家公司 |
[07:38] | He just couldn’t wait, i suppose. | 估计他等不及了 |
[07:43] | But thankfully she was still there for you | 幸好我不在的日子里 |
[07:46] | While i was gone. | 你母亲还陪在你身边 |
[07:55] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[08:04] | Give me all the cash in the register. | 把出纳机里的钞票给我 |
[08:10] | You kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[08:11] | You don’t even have a gun. | 你连枪都没有 |
[08:13] | Just do it, before somebody gets hurt. | 快给我 免得有人受伤 |
[08:15] | Hey, buddy, is there gonna be a problem here? | 老兄 有问题吗 |
[08:21] | You really don’t want to get involved in this. | 你最好别搅和进来 |
[08:24] | I think i just did. | 我已经搅和了 |
[09:10] | Get out of my store. | 滚出我的店铺 |
[09:15] | You should have just given up the money. | 你应该把钱交出来 |
[09:51] | Remind me to never get a job as a convenience store clerk. | 提醒我千万别做便利店员工 |
[09:53] | Any witnesses? | 有目击证人吗 |
[09:55] | Both victims are in intensive care | 两名受害者都在大学医院 |
[09:56] | At university hospital. | 重症监护室里 |
[09:58] | So no statements anytime soon. | 现在没法录口供 |
[10:01] | Stealing food and knocking over convenience stores? | 打劫便利店 盗取食品 |
[10:04] | These kidnappers don’t really seem like | 这些绑匪似乎 |
[10:05] | They have much of a plan. | 没什么计划 |
[10:07] | No. there’s a second feed on the door. | 确实 门上还有个摄像机 |
[10:12] | He looks so scared. | 他好像很害怕 |
[10:14] | So why doesn’t he run? | 但他为何不逃跑 |
[10:15] | He could just make a break for it. | 他完全可以冲出去 |
[10:18] | Far too soon for stockholm syndrome to have kicked in. | 现在投靠绑匪也未免太快了 |
[10:20] | Well, maybe your father’s right. | 或许你父亲说得对 |
[10:22] | Maybe one or both of them are controlling people | 也许他们能利用催眠暗示 |
[10:25] | Through hypnotic suggestion. | 控制他人 |
[10:27] | Then they could just get the clerk to give ’em the cash. | 那也只需让店员把现金给他们 |
[10:28] | Why all the carnage? | 何必大开杀戒 |
[10:29] | Maybe they’re silencing the witnesses. | 或许想封证人的嘴 |
[10:32] | They don’t want us to know how it works. | 不想让我们知道其中原委 |
[10:38] | Dunham. | 我是德纳姆 |
[10:39] | Just talked to the owner of the car dealership | 我刚刚跟绑架者所在的 |
[10:41] | Where the kidnappers worked. | 汽车经销公司的老板谈过了 |
[10:42] | Said Hickey and Dobbins were his best salesmen. | 他说希克奇和多宾斯是他的得力干将 |
[10:45] | So is there anything out of the ordinary | 那这两个人有没有什么 |
[10:47] | About these two guys? | 特殊之处呢 |
[10:48] | Model employees. | 模范员工 |
[10:49] | The owner was completely mystified | 那老板对此十分困惑 |
[10:51] | As to how they got mixed up in this. | 不知他们怎么会卷入这样的事件 |
[10:52] | Says they each made a sale that morning, | 他说他俩今早还做成一笔生意 |
[10:54] | Took one of his loaner cars out for lunch, | 开着一辆用来出租的车出去吃午餐 |
[10:55] | And never came back. | 之后就再也没有回来 |
[10:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:01] | Broyles says the suspects were good at their jobs. | 布洛伊说那两个绑匪都是优秀员工 |
[11:03] | No criminal record. boss loves ’em. | 没有犯罪记录 深得老板喜爱 |
[11:06] | So how do these two become kidnappers? | 那他们怎么成了绑匪了 |
[11:09] | You think they could be spies? | 你觉得他们有可能是间谍吗 |
[11:10] | Maybe they’re hiding out in plain sight. | 也许他们一直隐藏在普通人之中 |
[11:13] | Foreign intelligence agents often take mundane jobs | 外籍间谍一般会选择不起眼的工作 |
[11:16] | So they can blend in while they’re gathering information. | 混入人群 以便收集情报 |
[11:19] | There’s certainly nothing more mundane | 恐怕再也没有比二手车销售员 |
[11:20] | Than being a used car salesman. | 更加不起眼的工作了 |
[11:21] | So throw in Massive Dynamic | 加上巨力集团 |
[11:23] | And your father’s theory on hypnotism | 还有你父亲的催眠理论 |
[11:24] | And it all starts to add up. | 似乎越来越接近真相了 |
[11:30] | Chicken. you serious? | 鸡肉味 你在开玩笑吧 |
[11:34] | Just a hypothesis. | 只是个假设而已 |
[11:36] | What do you think, more like pork? | 你觉得呢 难道更像猪肉味吗 |
[11:39] | Truthfully, I don’t really spend a lot of time | 说实话 我没怎么认真思考过 |
[11:42] | Thinking about what human brains would taste like. | 人的大脑尝起来会是什么味道 |
[11:44] | Then why did you ask? | 那你为什么还问 |
[11:47] | I was asking what you expected to find | 我是问你指望能从这个大脑中 |
[11:49] | With this brain. | 发现什么线索 |
[11:51] | Oh. and normally | 通常说来 |
[11:53] | Hypnosis would simply… | 催眠一般只会 |
[11:58] | Boost the alpha wave of the brain | 在毫无症状的情况下 |
[12:01] | With no visible effect. | 增强大脑的α电波 |
[12:05] | But given the extreme nature of the suggestions | 但是从这个警察所做出的 |
[12:08] | In this policewoman’s case, | 极端行为来看 |
[12:10] | I suspect there might be lesions on the brain. | 我想他的大脑一定遭受了损伤 |
[12:16] | And visible damage. | 可见的伤害 |
[12:21] | Oh, yes… | 噢 正是 |
[12:25] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[12:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:30] | Now, this is not hypnosis. it is mind control. | 听好了 这不是催眠 这是精神控制 |
[12:35] | – There’s a difference? – oh, yes. peter was right. | -有什么不同吗 -当然了 彼得说得对 |
[12:37] | Hypnosis can only go so far– | 催眠最多只能 |
[12:39] | Suggesting, but not forcing behavior. | 引导 但不能强制人脑做出行为 |
[12:41] | Look, look, look. | 看 看 快看 |
[12:43] | Hematomas on the brain matter. Indicating actual trauma. | 大脑出现的血肿证明有实质性的创伤 |
[12:49] | The result of conflicting neural impulses. | 这是神经冲动相互冲突的结果 |
[12:52] | A conflict of mind and body. | 意识和身体的对抗 |
[12:55] | Is that what killed them? | 这就是他们死亡的原因吗 |
[12:57] | Oh, no, no, no. no… | 不 不 不 |
[12:58] | The bullet took care of that. | 子弹才是他致死的原因 |
[13:00] | No, but mind control could cause brain damage. | 但是 精神控制能够损伤大脑 |
[13:05] | I theorize that the power operates | 我认为这种能量是通过 |
[13:08] | Through the cochlear nerve. | 蜗神经来进行控制的 |
[13:10] | – You mean sound. – Yes. | -你是说通过声音 -正是 |
[13:11] | An auditory trance is a far more effective | 通过干扰听觉所达到的效果 |
[13:15] | Path manipulation than the other senses. | 比干扰其他感官都要强烈 |
[13:17] | But again, it’s just a hypothesis. | 但容我再重申一次 这只是假设 |
[13:20] | Even if we find out where they are, | 就算我们找到了他们的藏身之处 |
[13:22] | Nobody can get near them | 因为他们有这样的特异功能 |
[13:23] | As long as they have this talent. | 也没有人敢靠近他们 |
[13:25] | Then I need you to work out how to block it. | 我需要你找到方法来阻断他们的干扰 |
[13:26] | The ransom call could come at any minute, | 绑匪电话可能随时会打进来 |
[13:28] | – And we need to be ready. – Right. right. right. | -我们需要做好准备 -说得对 说得对 |
[13:32] | I don’t understand. why are we just standing around? | 我不明白 为什么我们还在这儿干坐着 |
[13:35] | – Shouldn’t we do something? – Dr. Carson… | -难道我们不该有所行动吗 -卡森博士 |
[13:37] | I have my very best agents on the case. | 我最优秀的探员正在查这个案子 |
[13:41] | But you need to be here when the kidnappers call. | 你必须在这儿等绑匪电话 |
[13:45] | Special agent Broyles? | 特别探员布洛伊 |
[13:47] | We’ve just received a call for Dr. Carson. | 我们刚接到了卡森博士的电话 |
[13:49] | It’s his son. | 他的儿子打电话进来了 |
[13:54] | We’re ready, sir. | 我们准备好了 长官 |
[14:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:03] | Dad…it’s me. | 爸爸 是我 |
[14:05] | Tyler, are you okay? | 泰勒 你没事吧 |
[14:06] | Just give them what they want. please. | 快满足他们的要求吧 求你了 |
[14:08] | You’ve seen that we won’t hesitate to do | 你已经见识到了 我们会不择手段地 |
[14:11] | Whatever’s necessary in order to get what we want. | 得到我们想要的东西 |
[14:13] | Please, listen, I’ll do anything you need–anything! | 求你了 我会答应你们的任何要求 |
[14:15] | $2 million, unmarked bills. | 200万赎金 不能连号 |
[14:17] | The industrial park off I-78, western newark airport. | 工业公园以西I-78区 纽瓦克机场以西 |
[14:20] | 5 p.m. | 下午五点 |
[14:21] | If you’re even a minute late, your son dies. | 迟到一分钟 就替你儿子收尸吧 |
[14:23] | No, please, listen– | 不要 求你了 听我说 |
[14:25] | Tyler? | 泰勒 |
[14:29] | No lock,Sir.They hanged up too soon. | 没有定位 长官 通话时间太短 |
[14:36] | Money? | 钱 |
[14:38] | All they want is money? | 他们就是想要钱吗 |
[14:40] | I can sell the house. cash in my stock options… | 我可以卖了房子 还有股票期权 |
[14:43] | Massive dynamic will cover any ransom. | 巨力集团会承担全部赎金的 |
[14:46] | They’re trying to squeeze a major international corporation | 他们居然用绑架的手法来敲诈一个 |
[14:48] | With a kidnapping. | 国际公司 |
[14:49] | It doesn’t add up. | 这只是个开始 |
[14:52] | Money’s the distraction. | 钱只是用来分散我们注意力的 |
[14:55] | They want something else. | 他们想要的是别的东西 |
[14:56] | They took your son for a reason. | 他们绑架你的儿子肯定是有所图 |
[14:59] | So what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[15:00] | We set a trap. | 我们设置一个陷阱 |
[15:06] | Baa baa black sheep | 咩咩小黑羊 |
[15:07] | Have you any wool? | 有没有羊毛 |
[15:09] | Yes, sir, yes… | 有啊 主人 有啊 |
[15:12] | Peter, we’re running out of time. | 彼得 我们快没时间了 |
[15:16] | You don’t have any idea what your father’s looking for? | 你知不知道你父亲在找什么 |
[15:18] | No. he just muttered something about my childhood. | 不知道 他絮絮叨叨说我小时候的事情 |
[15:28] | Here it is. | 找到了 |
[15:32] | It generates white noise, | 这个可以产生白噪声 |
[15:34] | Which simulates the sound of being in utero. | 模仿的是人体子宫内的声音 |
[15:41] | Just what we need to block the mind control. | 用这个我们就能屏蔽精神控制 |
[15:45] | A teddy bear versus mind control spies? | 用泰迪熊对抗可以控制意识的间谍 |
[15:47] | Bad guys don’t stand a chance. | 坏蛋们一点儿机会都没有 |
[15:50] | Dr. Carson will meet the kidnapper with the briefcase. | 卡森博士将会带着钱箱与绑匪见面 |
[15:53] | So take no action until the exchange is complete. | 等到交易结束我们再行动 |
[15:57] | We want clean shots only. | 必须一击即中 |
[15:59] | We want them alive, if possible. | 如果可能的话 最好能留活口 |
[16:00] | But the boy’s safety comes first. | 但小孩的安全放在第一位 |
[16:02] | This is exciting. | 这真令人兴奋 |
[16:03] | You think the FBI will ever give me a gun? | 你觉得联邦调查局会给我配把枪吗 |
[16:05] | Dr. bishop will now explain how to use the equipment | 贝肖普博士将会展示如何使用 |
[16:09] | That you’ve been provided. | 你们所持的设备 |
[16:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:11] | Hello. I am dr. Walter Bishop. | 大家好 我是沃尔特·贝肖普博士 |
[16:15] | You’ve been given a set of audio-adapting earphones | 你们手上所拿的一套音频变换耳机 |
[16:19] | Like this, | 就像这样 |
[16:20] | Which will give off a steady stream of white noise. | 它会产生稳定的白噪声 |
[16:23] | The headphones will make it so the kidnappers can’t | 戴上耳机可以保证绑匪无法 |
[16:25] | Control you with sound. | 用声音来控制你们的意识 |
[16:27] | Now, put ’em on. we gotta do a sound check. | 现在 戴上耳机 我们要做一下音频测试 |
[16:33] | My son Peter’s teddy bear emits a sound… | 我儿子彼得的泰迪熊将会发出声音 |
[16:42] | As you listen, you may feel a sense of deep tranquility, | 你们听到以后会感到非常的平静 |
[16:45] | As if you returned to your mother’s womb. | 就像回到了母亲的子宫里一样 |
[16:48] | Um, walter, I think you’re gonna need this. | 沃尔特 我想你可能需要这个 |
[16:49] | Thank you, peter. | 谢谢你 彼得 |
[16:53] | You will now be able to hear my voice. | 你们现在可以听到我的声音了 |
[16:55] | Each of your team leaders will have a microphone | 每队的队长将会有一个麦克风 |
[16:57] | Like this one. | 就像这种 |
[16:59] | You will not be able to communicate | 你们相互之间 |
[17:01] | With each other directly. | 将无法直接交流 |
[17:03] | All commands will come through the headphones. | 所有的命令都将由耳机来传送 |
[17:06] | Once you’re given the order to put on the headphones, | 一旦命令你们戴上耳机 |
[17:09] | Do not remove them under any circumstances. | 在任何情况下都不要摘除 |
[17:11] | If you do, you may die a gruesome and horrible death. | 否则 你们可能会以可怕的方式死亡哦 |
[17:14] | Thank you for your attention. and have a nice day. | 谢谢大家的认真关注 接下来工作顺利 |
[17:31] | Alpha team in position. | A队就位 |
[17:35] | Bravo team in position. | B队就位 |
[17:40] | Agent Dunham,we have a brown sedan | 德纳姆探员 有一辆棕色轿车 |
[17:42] | Entering in on the north side. | 正从北边驶入 |
[17:44] | Do you see Tyler in the vehicle? | 泰勒在车里吗 |
[17:46] | That’s a negative. | 不在 |
[17:49] | All teams stand by and hold position. | 所有分队原地待命 |
[17:56] | Bravo team,what’s your status? | B队 情况如何 |
[17:58] | We have somebody moving in on foot. | 有人步行过来 |
[18:00] | Copy that. Possible suspect en route to Dr. Carson. | 收到 嫌疑人正走向卡尔森博士 |
[18:04] | All units,headphones on. | 所有队员 带上耳机 |
[18:06] | Team leaders,move communication to microphones. | 队长们 用耳麦交流 |
[18:21] | Contact made. | 两人已接触 |
[18:22] | Can anyone see the hostage? | 有人看见人质吗 |
[18:25] | This is alpha leader. Negative. | 我是A队队长 没有 |
[18:27] | I’ve got nothing. | 没有任何发现 |
[18:29] | Bravo. Negative on my end too. | B队 也无发现 |
[18:33] | All units,move! Move! | 所有分队 行动 行动 |
[19:39] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[19:43] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[20:02] | You can lose the stupid headphones. | 你可以扔了那愚蠢的耳机 |
[20:07] | They don’t work. | 没用的 |
[20:12] | Take me to your car. | 带我去你车那儿 |
[20:25] | Agent Belec,this is Agent Dunham. | 贝莱克探员 我是德纳姆探员 |
[20:27] | Copy.Go for Belec. | 收到 请说 |
[20:28] | Any sign for of Tyler Carson? | 有泰勒·卡尔森的踪迹吗 |
[20:31] | Negative. We did two full sweeps. | 没有 我们已经搜查了两遍 |
[20:33] | – This place is abandoned. – Olivia? | -毫无发现 -奥利维亚 |
[20:35] | Agent Dunham. Where is he? | 德纳姆探员 他在哪里 |
[20:37] | Tyler? We’re still looking for him,Walter. | 泰勒吗 我们还在找他 沃尔特 |
[20:39] | No,no,no,I don’t mean Tyler. | 不 不 不 我不是说泰勒 |
[20:41] | – I mean Peter. – I thought he was with you. | -我是说彼得 -我以为他跟你在一起 |
[20:43] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[20:45] | I can’t find him anywhere. | 我找不到他 |
[20:49] | Uh,has anyone seen Peter Bishop? | 有谁见到彼得·贝肖普吗 |
[20:52] | I told you, | 我说过了 |
[20:53] | We were the hostages in that car. | 我们才是人质 |
[20:56] | Tyler Carson wanted you to kidnap him? | 泰勒·卡尔森让你绑架他自己吗 |
[21:00] | I’m saying he made us do it. | 他强迫我们这么做 |
[21:01] | He worked us like puppets. He forced us to drive. | 他像操纵木偶一样操纵我们 他逼我们开车 |
[21:03] | He made us watch all those people die! | 他强迫我们眼睁睁看着那些人死掉 |
[21:05] | What about the ransom call? | 那勒索电话是怎么回事 |
[21:07] | I told you,he made us say what he wanted! | 我告诉过你了 是他强迫我们说的 |
[21:10] | – How did he do that,exactly? – I don’t know how he does it. | -他到底是如何办到的 -我不知道 |
[21:12] | You think I wanted to saw off my own finger? | 你认为我会想锯下自己的手指吗 |
[21:15] | He made me do it when I tried to get away. | 我想逃跑时他逼我锯的 |
[21:18] | And that friend of yours you keep talking about. | 你刚才一直说的那个朋友 |
[21:19] | You better pray he’s not with that kid. | 你最好祈祷他没跟那孩子在一起 |
[21:29] | Head hurts pretty bad,huh? | 头痛欲裂 是吧 |
[21:32] | That’s what happens when you try to fight it. | 你想抵抗 这就是后果 |
[21:34] | I can make it stop if you do what I say. | 照我说的做 我可以停手 |
[21:36] | Yes. | 好 |
[21:42] | Keep driving straight. | 继续直开 |
[21:45] | You know,your father’s worried about you. | 你父亲很担心你 |
[21:48] | Awesome. | 好感动 |
[21:51] | Come on,kid,let’s pull over and talk about– | 别这样 孩子 我们先停车 然后谈谈 |
[21:53] | Hey,bad idea! | 不行 |
[21:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[21:58] | Let’s see how fast this piece of junk can go. | 让我们看看这破车能开多快 |
[22:08] | Kid,you’re gonna get us killed! | 孩子 你这样我们会死的 |
[22:19] | – Are you ready to behave? – Yes! | -你准备规矩点了吗 -是的 |
[22:30] | Just so we’re clear… | 现在你明白了吧 |
[22:32] | I can make you do whatever I want. | 我可以让你做任何事 |
[22:34] | I can control all of you,or just part of you. | 我可以完全控制你 或者只是部分控制你 |
[22:39] | You know what,kid… | 你知道吗 小孩 |
[22:42] | You’re a real son of a bitch. | 你真是个狗娘养的 |
[22:44] | It’s Tyler. Tyler is the kidnapper. | 是泰勒 泰勒才是绑架者 |
[22:47] | This was taken from a traffic cam on I-95. | 这是I-95公路摄像头拍到的 |
[22:49] | He’s the one controlling people, | 他才是能控制人的那个 |
[22:51] | And he’s taken Peter hostage. | 他还绑架了彼得 |
[22:53] | How could this have happened? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[22:55] | The son of one of your top scientists | 你们其中一个顶尖科学家的儿子 |
[22:57] | Can control people’s minds? | 能够控制别人的大脑 |
[22:59] | Surely that’s not a coincidence. | 这肯定不是巧合 |
[23:02] | That doesn’t seem possible. | 这不可能 |
[23:05] | But Dr. Carson works in aerospace. | 卡森博士从事航空技术 |
[23:07] | But on one of his projects,he’s been collaborating | 不过他有一个项目 |
[23:10] | With the pharmaceutical division. | 一直与制药部门合作 |
[23:10] | What project? | 什么项目 |
[23:12] | This is our flight simulation deck. | 这是我们的飞行模拟平台 |
[23:14] | What you’re watching is a live test | 你所看到的 |
[23:16] | Of our prototype guidance system. | 是我们无手操控导航系统的现场试验 |
[23:19] | Hands-free navigation. | 无手操控飞行 |
[23:21] | So who’s controlling the jet? | 那是谁在控制飞机 |
[23:23] | Electrodes in the pilot’s helmet | 飞行员头盔中的电极 |
[23:25] | Are picking up on his thought patterns, | 正在提取他的意识形态 |
[23:26] | Which send commands to an onboard computer. | 然后发送指令到机上电脑 |
[23:33] | The pilot has been given a pharmaceutical enhancement– | 飞行员一直在服用一种药物 |
[23:36] | A drug to amplify his brainwaves. | 用来增强他的脑电波 |
[23:38] | Which makes it easier for the electrodes | 这样能使头盔中的电极 |
[23:40] | In the helmet to read them. | 更容易读取到它们 |
[23:42] | Dr. Carson,did you,perchance, | 卡尔森博士 你是否偶然中 |
[23:43] | Expose your son to this so-called | 向你儿子透露了这个所谓的 |
[23:46] | Pharmaceutical enhancement? | 药物增强法 |
[23:48] | Massive Dynamic has strict testing protocols. | 巨力集团有严格的协议 |
[23:50] | Family members are absolutely ruled out as test subjects. | 家庭成员绝不得作为试验对象 |
[23:53] | Oh,my god. | 我的天 |
[23:56] | I took some samples home for further research. | 我曾带了一些样本药物回家 以便进一步研究 |
[23:58] | Tyler might have found them. | 可能被泰勒发现了 |
[24:03] | I got a question. | 我有一个疑问 |
[24:04] | How far away can you control people? | 你能在多远开外控制别人 |
[24:06] | You mean,how far do you have to run? | 你是想问 你需要跑多远吗 |
[24:08] | Nice try. | 想的美 |
[24:16] | When did you figure out that you were able to– | 你是什么时候发现你可以 |
[24:17] | I’m not telling you anything,all right? | 我不会告诉你的 |
[24:19] | Hey,genius,the second you took me, | 小天才 从你绑架我的那刻起 |
[24:20] | They knew that you were behind it all. | 他们就知道你是幕后黑手 |
[24:22] | Whatever. You had no idea | 无所谓 你不明白 |
[24:23] | That I was the one in charge. | 我才是掌控一切的人 |
[24:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:26] | You managed to kidnap yourself–congratulations. | 你成功导演了自己被绑架 祝贺你 |
[24:28] | You’re a criminal mastermind. | 你是个犯罪天才 |
[24:30] | Screw you. | 滚你的 |
[24:35] | You really haven’t thought this out,have you? | 你完全没有考虑过这些 是吗 |
[24:36] | I mean,you don’t even have a plan. | 我意思是 你甚至没有一个计划 |
[24:37] | Shut up. You sound just like my father. | 闭嘴 你说话就像我老爸 |
[24:39] | Oh,come on. That’s what this is about? | 不是吧 就因为这个吗 |
[24:41] | Some sort of vendetta against your dad? | 对你老爸的复仇吗 |
[24:44] | Do you really think that you’re the first kid | 你真的以为你是第一个 |
[24:46] | Whose father didn’t think he was good enough or smart enough? | 被老爸认为不够优秀或聪明的小孩吗 |
[24:49] | Take a number. | 慢慢排队吧 |
[24:53] | But it doesn’t make sense | 但是这没道理 |
[24:54] | Because even if Tyler did take the drugs, | 因为即使泰勒吃了药 |
[24:56] | They’re designed to work on computer systems, | 也本应该作用于电脑 |
[24:58] | Not on other human beings. | 而不是人脑 |
[25:00] | The brain is a computer,doctor. | 人脑就是一台电脑 博士 |
[25:02] | It’s an organic computer. | 是一台有机电脑 |
[25:03] | It can be hijacked like any other. | 它可以像别的东西一样被劫持 |
[25:06] | So how old is this boy? | 这孩子多大 |
[25:08] | 15? Still going through puberty? Yes? | 15岁吗 还在青春期吗 我猜对了吗 |
[25:11] | – Yes. – Yes! | -没错 -没错 |
[25:12] | His system flooded with hormones | 他体内的荷尔蒙 |
[25:15] | Affecting his neural transmitters. | 影响了他的神经递质 |
[25:17] | Opening up the pathways for the uptake | 从而打开了对神经化学物的提取通道 |
[25:19] | Of psychoactive chemicals,yes? | 对吗 |
[25:21] | I suppose it’s possible. Yes. | 我认为有可能 没错 |
[25:23] | Oh,it is. It’s possible,all right. | 那就对了 这有可能 |
[25:24] | And was he,by chance,taking any prescription medication? | 然后他还很可能在服用处方药物 |
[25:29] | Psychostimulants,perhaps? | 也许是精神兴奋剂 |
[25:31] | – Yes. – Yes! | -没错 -没错 |
[25:34] | Tyler was taking medication for attention deficit disorder. | 泰勒在接受注意力缺损症的治疗 |
[25:38] | Puberty, | 青春期 |
[25:38] | A.d.d. medication, | 外加药物治疗 |
[25:40] | And an untested brainwave enhancer. | 和未经试验的脑电波增强药物 |
[25:45] | It’s a mind control cocktail. | 这个大杂烩造就了精神控制术 |
[25:47] | Because of this man’s inability to be a proper parent, | 因为这个家长的失职 |
[25:50] | His son has kidnapped mine! | 他的儿子绑架了我的儿子 |
[25:52] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[25:56] | You know, I used to hate my father too. | 我以前也不喜欢我父亲 |
[25:58] | I know what it’s like. | 我了解这种感觉 |
[25:59] | I need a driver, all right? | 好好开车 好吗 |
[26:01] | Not a big brother. | 别多嘴 |
[26:06] | Don’t stop. | 别停车 |
[26:08] | Kid, this has been a ton of fun, | 孩子 恶作剧也够多了 |
[26:10] | But let’s get real here. It cannot go on forever. | 这次说真的 不能一直闹下去 |
[26:13] | I say it’s not even close to finished. | 离结束还远着呢 |
[26:18] | Pull over. | 靠边停车 |
[26:30] | Let me take care of this. | 让我来处理 |
[26:32] | If you don’t, I will. | 你处理不了 我就出手 |
[26:44] | Evening, officer. | 晚上好 警官 |
[26:46] | Sir, I’m gonna need you to step out of the vehicle. | 先生 请您下车 |
[26:49] | Sure. | 可以 |
[26:56] | Put your hands on the car. | 双手放在车上 |
[26:58] | I’m sorry, officer, Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 长官 |
[27:00] | I said up against the car. | 我叫你面向车站好 |
[27:08] | You got any kind of weapon on you, | 你身上要是有武器 |
[27:09] | You should tell me now. | 现在最好告诉我 |
[27:32] | Tyler! Tyler! Tyler, please. | 泰勒 别这样 求你了 |
[27:35] | Do not force me to shoot this man. | 别逼我开枪 |
[27:38] | He’ll tell them where we are. They’ll try to stop us. | 他会暴露我们的行踪 会阻止我们 |
[27:40] | Please! Please! | 别这样 |
[27:44] | Come on, Tyler. | 拜托 泰勒 |
[27:45] | There’s gotta be another way. | 还有其他办法解决 |
[27:57] | Something like that? | 这种方法吗 |
[28:10] | We lost them on New Jersey turnpike, | 新泽西高速公路往南 |
[28:11] | Heading south towards Swedesboro. | 去斯威兹保罗方向跟丢了 |
[28:14] | We have a chopper shadowing the vehicle. | 我们让直升机跟踪那辆车 |
[28:16] | We need all assets rerouted to that vicinity. | 调动所有人员重新搜索 |
[28:18] | Let me know if you spot him. | 发现他立刻通知我 |
[28:20] | Thanks. Astrid? | 谢谢 阿斯特丽德 |
[28:21] | You tell the state troopers if they spot them, | 通知州警 如果发现他们 |
[28:24] | To keep their distance. | 不要靠近 |
[28:25] | Stay just within visual range. | 待在视野范围内 |
[28:26] | And make sure they know that Peter is not the target. | 告诉他们 目标不是彼得 |
[28:28] | Yeah. | 了解 |
[28:30] | Agent Dunham, you’re needed in Ms. Sharp’s office. | 德探员 夏普小姐在办公室等你 |
[28:35] | What’s wrong? the director’s just classified Tyler Carson | 怎么了 局长刚将泰勒·卡森 |
[28:37] | As a national security threat. | 国家安全威胁分子 |
[28:39] | Fringe division has been ordered to stand down. | 下令潜科学部退出调查 |
[28:41] | Any intercept will be handled by special forces. | 由特种兵接手处理案子 |
[28:43] | But we’re the only reason they have any clue | 他们也得通过我们得知 |
[28:45] | What’s really going on. | 事态的全部原委 |
[28:46] | How can they take us off now? | 这让我们如何放手 |
[28:47] | New information has come to light | 关于泰勒的计划 |
[28:49] | About tyler’s plans. | 有了新情报 |
[28:50] | Turns out he purchased two one-way tickets to Costa Rica, | 在绑架彼得之前 |
[28:53] | Which he bought before abducting Peter. | 他就买了两张去哥斯达黎加的单程机票 |
[28:55] | Headquarters believes the boy may be working | 总部认为他可能和国外人员 |
[28:56] | With a foreign handler. | 联合行动 |
[28:58] | With respect, all the evidence points | 恕我直言 所有证据指向的 |
[29:00] | Towards an angry kid. | 只不过是个愤青 |
[29:01] | Best-case scenario, we have a highly intelligent malcontent | 乐观来看 我们对付的是个高智商不满份子 |
[29:03] | On a killing spree. | 准备大开杀戒 |
[29:05] | Besides, the director thinks it’s worse. | 况且 局长的想法更严峻 |
[29:07] | Tyler may have been recruited to deliver | 泰勒可能是被招募来 |
[29:09] | A multi-million dollar defense project | 窃取数百万美元防御项目 |
[29:10] | To our country’s enemies. | 给敌对国家的人 |
[29:12] | “overwhelming force will be brought to bear if necessary”? | 必要情况下 会采取绝对手段 |
[29:15] | You know what this means. | 你知道这意味着什么 |
[29:16] | Peter could be collateral damage. | 彼得可能会牵连 |
[29:17] | But regardless, | 不管怎样 |
[29:18] | We need to contain the situation on our own | 在事态恶化前 我们只能 |
[29:20] | Before it’s too late. | 靠自己控制情况了 |
[29:35] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[29:39] | Have you made any headway? | 事情有进展吗 |
[29:42] | I can’t lose him again. | 我不能再失去他 |
[29:47] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[29:49] | I know you’re worried. We all are. | 我知道你很担心 大家都很担心 |
[29:52] | But we can get Peter back. | 我们能把彼得救回来 |
[29:54] | We just need you to find a way to disable Tyler. | 现在你得想办法对付泰勒 |
[29:59] | Peter always helps me. | 彼得总会帮我 |
[30:02] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[30:03] | How do I do this without Peter? | 没有他 我做不来 |
[30:06] | He always helps me. | 他一直都帮我 |
[30:09] | He helps me too. | 他也帮助我 |
[30:12] | But you can do this. | 你能做得到 |
[30:19] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[30:24] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[30:27] | But you’re the only one that can help him. | 但现在只有你能帮他 |
[30:40] | Maybe I could use an emf scrambler | 或许我能用电磁干扰器 |
[30:46] | To disrupt his beta wave transmissions. | 干扰他发送β电波 |
[30:49] | Sounds like a good place to start. | 这是个好开端 |
[30:53] | Olivia, I think I found something. | 奥利维亚 我有发现 |
[30:55] | They just brought Tyler’s computer in. | 他们带来了泰勒的电脑 |
[30:57] | He’s been doing some pretty strange searches. | 他搜索了一些很奇怪的信息 |
[31:02] | This is what he was looking for? | 这是他在找的东西吗 |
[31:04] | Obituaries and death notices? | 讣告和死亡通知 |
[31:06] | All of women who died 14 years ago in car accidents. | 全是14年前死于车祸的妇女 |
[31:12] | Look, all these women died in their mid-twenties. | 所有妇女都死于25岁左右 |
[31:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:16] | So that would make them what, | 如果她们没死呢 |
[31:17] | about 40 now if they’re alive? | 现在应该40岁左右 |
[31:21] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[31:22] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不确定 |
[31:24] | Can you pull up his most recent search? | 能调出他最近搜索的吗 |
[31:26] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[31:31] | What do you know about Renee Davies? | 你有蕾妮·戴维斯的信息吗 |
[31:34] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[31:39] | She’s my ex-wife. | 我前妻 |
[31:41] | Tyler’s mother. | 泰勒的母亲 |
[31:45] | Where’d you find this? | 你从哪找到的 |
[31:46] | It was on Tyler’s computer. | 泰勒的电脑里 |
[31:53] | This was a good idea. | 这主意不错 |
[31:58] | Yeah, I was 15 once too. | 我是过来人 |
[32:00] | But I had to talk my way into places like this. | 但我得瞎掰才能混进这种地方 |
[32:06] | You know, there are plenty of easier ways | 有很多比这更简单的 |
[32:07] | To get money. | 赚钱方法 |
[32:09] | Yeah, but it wouldn’t have been as fun. | 确实 但没这个有趣 |
[32:12] | Fun? | 有趣 |
[32:14] | Faking your kidnapping… | 谎称绑架 |
[32:17] | Jacking your dad’s company… | 勒索你老爸的公司 |
[32:19] | Killing cops and innocent bystanders– | 屠杀警察和无辜人 |
[32:21] | That wasn’t part of the plan. okay? | 那不是计划中的事 好吗 |
[32:23] | They just… got in the way. | 他们只不过是绊脚石 |
[32:36] | You know, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[32:40] | I mean, you wanted to torture your dad, right? | 你想折磨你老爸 对吧 |
[32:42] | But the thing just got away from you. | 但事与愿违 |
[32:44] | – Blew up in your face. – It’s not done yet. | -越搞越糟 -事情还没完呢 |
[32:49] | What’d your daddy do to you anyway? | 你爸到底对你做了什么 |
[32:53] | Didn’t pay you enough attention? | 没有好好照顾你 |
[32:55] | Forgot your birthday? | 忘了你的生日 |
[32:56] | Didn’t play ball with you enough? | 没有经常和你打球 |
[32:58] | He lied to me my entire life. | 他一生都在对我撒谎 |
[33:01] | Let’s not get dramatic. | 别瞎说了 |
[33:02] | He told me my mother was dead. | 他跟我说 我妈死了 |
[33:06] | But you have to understand, she was a mess. | 你要清楚 她很糟糕 |
[33:10] | She was on drugs, off drugs. | 她吸毒戒毒好多次 |
[33:12] | I mean, I never knew what she was gonna do next. | 你不知道她接下来会做什么 |
[33:14] | When Tyler was a baby, she would literally disappear | 泰勒还小时 她总是不在身边 |
[33:17] | For weeks at a time. | 一走就是几周 |
[33:19] | And then finally she– she just never came back. | 最后 她再也没回来 |
[33:23] | Does Tyler know what happened? | 泰勒知道发生了什么吗 |
[33:24] | I didn’t know! | 我怎么知道 |
[33:26] | I–I just always assumed that she would | 我只能猜测 她可能因为 |
[33:28] | End up dead of an overdose somewhere. | 吸毒过量 死在某处了 |
[33:34] | And then when Tyler was old enough | 泰勒长大后 |
[33:35] | To start asking about her, | 就问我关于他妈妈的事 |
[33:38] | I told him that she died in a car wreck. | 我就告诉他 她死于交车祸 |
[33:43] | I thought it was for the best. | 我以为这样回答最好 |
[33:46] | So he wouldn’t know that his mother abandoned him. | 他就不会知道他母亲遗弃了他 |
[33:53] | About a month ago | 一个月前 |
[33:54] | I found my birth certificate. | 我找到我的出生证明 |
[33:58] | Learned her name. | 才知道她的名字 |
[34:00] | And then I tried to find her. | 之后我试着去找她 |
[34:04] | Guess what I found. | 猜猜我找到了什么 |
[34:06] | That she was never really dead at all. | 她根本就没有死 |
[34:08] | She lives in Maryland. | 她住在马里兰州 |
[34:10] | She’s some sort of rehab counselor. | 她在戒毒所当顾问 |
[34:15] | So what, you think if you find her | 那又如何 如果你们能找到她 |
[34:17] | The two of you are just gonna live Happily ever after? | 你认为你们就可以快乐的生活下去吗 |
[34:18] | We’re gonna be a family again | 我们又会变成一家人 |
[34:19] | Those cops you killed, they have families too. | 被你杀的那些警察也有家人 |
[34:20] | They got wives, the got | 他们有妻子 他们有 |
[34:41] | That would have been in your leg | 本该插在你腿上的 |
[34:43] | If I didn’t need you to drive. | 幸亏我需要你来开车 |
[34:47] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:57] | Okay, we know where Tyler’s going. | 很好 咱们知道泰勒去了哪 |
[34:59] | Please tell me you’ve got something better. | 除了你脑袋上戴的这玩意儿 |
[35:02] | To stop him with than what you’re wearing. | 你还有别的能阻止他的东西吗 |
[35:04] | Oh, this has nothing to do with the case. | 帽子和这案子没有任何关系 |
[35:06] | I don’t trust them here. | 我不相信他们 |
[35:08] | I think they’re trying to read my thoughts. | 我觉得他们在设法读取我的思想 |
[35:11] | Massive dynamic gives me the creeps too. | 巨力也让我毛骨悚然 |
[35:12] | According to dr. carson’s data, | 卡森博士的资料里写着 |
[35:15] | The pilots that were treated with this drug | 服了这种药的飞行员 |
[35:17] | Were highly responsive to magnetic fields. | 会对磁场产生强烈的反应 |
[35:20] | So we are modifying an electromagnetic pulse | 所以我准备利用电磁脉冲 |
[35:24] | To target his brainwaves. | 来刺激他的脑电波 |
[35:26] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:28] | We’re gonna crash his brain. | 我准备破坏他的大脑 |
[35:29] | This device will wipe his brain of all thought. | 这个设备可以在一段时间里 |
[35:33] | Uh, for a short period. | 抹除他的所有记忆 |
[35:35] | He won’t be able to think. | 他无法进行思考 |
[35:36] | He will become severely disoriented. | 他会变得非常迷惑 |
[35:38] | He may even vomit. | 还可能会呕吐 |
[35:40] | Which, hopefully, will give you | 这样你们可能会有机会 |
[35:40] | The window you need to take him down. | 直接把他拿下 |
[35:43] | Okay, let’s pack it up. We’re leaving. | 很好 带上这个 咱们该走了 |
[35:46] | Good. | 好吧 |
[35:58] | Renee Davies? | 蕾妮·戴维斯吗 |
[36:01] | Yes. Can I help you? | 是我 什么事 |
[36:05] | Mom…it’s me, Tyler. | 妈 是我 泰勒 |
[36:13] | Your son. | 我是你儿子 |
[36:16] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[36:21] | I found you! | 终于找到你了 |
[36:32] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[36:37] | You mind if we go inside? | 咱们进去聊好吗 |
[36:40] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[36:41] | Mom, listen, I don’t blame you for leaving, all right? | 妈 我不怪你当时丢下我 |
[36:46] | – I blame him. – I don’t understand | -是他的问题 -谁 |
[36:47] | Dad. | 是爸爸 |
[36:49] | He didn’t want me to be with you. | 是他不想让我跟你在一起 |
[36:52] | Oh, no, Tyler. It wasn’t like that. | 不是泰勒 不是那样的 |
[36:55] | But it’s okay now. | 现在无所谓了 |
[36:57] | I’m here. We can go. | 我来了 咱们可以走了 |
[36:59] | Go? go where? | 走 去哪 |
[37:01] | Anywhere. Another country. | 哪都行 离开这个国家 |
[37:05] | Hey, honey, what’s going on? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[37:07] | Seth. | 赛斯 |
[37:09] | We have some guests. | 有客人来了 |
[37:12] | Hi. | 你好 |
[37:13] | Who the hell’s this? | 他是谁 |
[37:15] | It’s about time for us to go, Tyler What do you say? | 咱们该走了泰勒 你怎么说 |
[37:19] | I think I see who’s the problem here. | 我想我知道问题出在谁身上了 |
[37:30] | Tyler… | 泰勒 |
[37:41] | Tyler… what are you doing? | 泰勒 你要干什么 |
[37:48] | You go over the back and I take the front. | 你去后面我走前面 |
[38:01] | I need to disable Tyler now. | 我现在必须阻止泰勒 |
[38:03] | No time to wait for Dr. Bishop. I’m going in. | 没时间了 我得赶快进去 |
[38:06] | Tyler, it’s over! | 泰勒 住手 |
[38:22] | We’re outta here. | 快点走 |
[38:24] | And you’re driving. | 你开车 |
[38:29] | Sir! | 长官 |
[38:30] | He took Peter. Go after them. | 他带走了彼得 快去追 |
[38:32] | Sir, we need to stop the bleeding. | 长官 我得先帮你止血 |
[38:34] | Agent Broyles, Dr. Bishop and I are approaching the house. | 布洛伊探员 博士和我快到了 |
[38:37] | The bullet went clean through, and I said go! | 子弹直接穿去了 我没事 快去 |
[38:39] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[38:49] | Tyler just took off with peter. Let’s go. | 泰勒带走了彼得 快追 |
[39:00] | Olivia, is that my car? | 奥利维亚 那是我的车吗 |
[39:03] | It’s them. | 是他们 |
[39:08] | If we can disrupt Tyler’s brainwaves, | 如果要干扰泰勒的脑波 |
[39:09] | How close do we need to be? | 咱们需要离多近 |
[39:11] | No further than 20 feet. | 20英尺以内 |
[39:13] | And the effect will only last a few seconds. | 而且只能持续几秒钟 |
[39:19] | Okay, do it. Do it now. | 开始吧 快点 |
[39:35] | Peter? Peter? | 彼得 彼得 |
[39:38] | Peter, son… are you with me? | 彼得 听的见我说话吗 |
[39:42] | Peter, son… | 彼得 儿子 |
[39:46] | There you are. | 终于醒了 |
[39:50] | That was quick thinking. | 你当时思维真敏捷 |
[39:54] | You always prove to be more resourceful | 你总能证明自己比我想象中 |
[39:55] | Than I give you credit for. | 更聪明更勇敢 |
[39:57] | Is that supposed to be some sort of compliment? | 这是拍我的马屁吗 |
[40:04] | How’s Tyler? | 泰勒怎么样了 |
[40:06] | He was knocked unconscious in the crash. | 他撞车之后就不省人事了 |
[40:08] | Probably a concussion. | 有可能是脑震荡 |
[40:11] | We gave him a sedative to make sure he stays under. | 我给他注射了镇静剂好让他老实一会儿 |
[40:13] | Agent Broyles. | 布洛伊探员 |
[40:19] | See what happens when you get out from behind the desk? | 终于了解到出勤有多危险了吧 |
[40:22] | I’ve been shot before. | 我之前受过枪伤 |
[40:24] | First time by one of the good guys, though. | 只是头一次被好人打中 |
[40:27] | Lucky for me you’re a lousy shot. | 幸亏你不是个神枪手 |
[40:29] | The kid wanted to shoot you in the head. | 那个孩子本想给你脑袋一枪的 |
[40:31] | Lucky for you I was able to pull it off-center a bit. | 幸亏我把枪掰开了一点 |
[40:37] | You’re gonna hold this over my head | 你会一直因为这事 |
[40:38] | For a long time, aren’t you? | 会对我斤斤计较对吗 |
[40:39] | Somehow, you’ll make it up to me. | 不管怎样 你得补偿我 |
[40:44] | Okay, thanks, Olivia. | 好吧 谢谢 奥利维亚 |
[40:49] | Yeah, I’ll tell Walter. | 我会告诉沃尔特的 |
[40:53] | Was i right? | 被我说中了吗 |
[40:55] | Did Tyler lose the power once the drug wore off? | 药效消失之后泰勒就正常了吧 |
[40:57] | Yeah, you were right. Which is a good thing, I guess. | 没错 我猜这是件好事 |
[40:59] | That means he won’t do any time. | 说明他不会一直有这特异功能 |
[41:02] | Kid goes on a killing spree, and all they’re gonna do is | 如果孩子去参加杀人游戏 应该做的 |
[41:04] | Make him talk it out with a bunch of shrinks. | 就是带他们去看精神医师 |
[41:09] | How many do you want? | 你要吃多少 |
[41:11] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[41:13] | I don’t need any crepes. | 我不需要薄饼 |
[41:15] | Oh, don’t be ridiculous. | 别开玩笑了 |
[41:16] | You were abducted. Of course you need crepes. | 你被绑架了 你当然需要薄饼 |
[41:23] | I’m okay, Walter. | 我没事 沃尔特 |
[41:28] | Whenever your mother made them, | 你妈妈做薄饼的时候 |
[41:31] | You called them “creeps.” | 你管他们叫”爬虫” |
[41:34] | Drove her batty. | 弄得她很抓狂 |
[41:43] | She was a strong woman, your mother. | 你妈妈是个很坚强的女人 |
[42:05] | “William, I don’t know if you’ve been | 威廉 我不知道你是否 |
[42:06] | “receiving these messages, | 收到了我发的消息 |
[42:08] | “But I continue to hope. | 但我仍旧希望你能收到 |
[42:11] | “I wanted to update you on the status | 我想告诉你彭罗斯·卡森 |
[42:13] | “of the Penrose Carson experiments. | 实验的近况 |
[42:17] | “One of the Tylers did, in fact, display | 多个泰勒中的一个做到了 |
[42:19] | “a rather dramatic ability for mind control. | 表现出了强大的精神控制力 |
[42:24] | “But before we became aware of his ability, | 但得知他的这种能力之前 |
[42:26] | “there were some unintended consequences. | 发生了一些意外 |
[42:32] | “Among them, he was able to locate records | 他从实验员那里得到了 |
[42:34] | “of his surrogate mother, and, unfortunately, | 她生母的信息 而不幸的是 |
[42:36] | “made a misguided attempt to reunite with her. | 由于一些误会我们无法再利用她 |
[42:44] | “In light of this, I am suspending the experiments | 因为这些 我决定永久性的 |
[42:47] | “indefinitely. | 暂停这个实验 |
[42:52] | “You were right. Mind control is possible, | 你是对的 精神控制条件恰当时 |
[42:55] | “given the right conditions. | 确实是可能的 |
[42:59] | “So despite the unfortunate circumstances, | 所以如果不提负面结果 |
[43:02] | “we can consider the project a success. | 我们可以定论这个计划是成功的 |
[43:06] | “As always, I hope this finds you in good health. | 和往常一样 祝你健康 |
[43:10] | Warmest regards, Nina.” | 最好的祝愿 尼娜 |