时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Fringe | 《迷离档案》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | There is one than one of everything. | 任何事物都不是唯一的 |
[00:06] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这家伙到底是谁 |
[00:07] | We’re recorded him at three dozen scenes, | 我们在30多起案件中都发现了他 |
[00:10] | All of which relate to the pattern. | 这些案子都跟”计划”有关 |
[00:12] | Why? What is he doing? | 为什么 他在干什么 |
[00:13] | Watching. Observing. | 注视 观察 |
[00:16] | We refer to him as the observer. | 我们称他为观察者 |
[00:18] | We were dead, Peter. | 我们本来会死 彼得 |
[00:18] | Until someone grabbed me. | 有人抓住我 |
[00:21] | We were saved, both of us, by a man that I had never met. | 我们被一个人救起 我从未见过的人 |
[00:24] | – You talk to him? – He wouldn’t be any use to you. | -你跟他谈了吗 -他对你们没有利用价值 |
[00:27] | He just observes. | 他只做观察 |
[00:28] | I have said too much. | 我说了太多 |
[00:29] | I’m not supposed to get involved. | 我不应该参与进来 |
[01:12] | Nice specs. | 望远镜不错啊 |
[01:14] | I’ve never seen anything like them before. | 我从没见过这种东西 |
[01:17] | They’re from somewhere far away. | 这是从遥远的地方带来的 |
[01:21] | I don’t have any money. | 我身上没钱 |
[01:23] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[01:25] | I’m gonna give you one of these anyway. | 我也会送一个给你 |
[01:31] | There. | 好了 |
[01:33] | Oh, that’s great. | 多好看 |
[01:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:11] | Come with me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[02:13] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[02:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[02:16] | Get off me! what are you doing? | 放开我 你想干嘛 |
[02:18] | Help me. Help me. | 救命啊 救命啊 |
[02:20] | Hey! let go. Help me. | 放开 救命啊 |
[02:21] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[02:22] | Somebody help, please! | 谁来救救我 |
[02:25] | Somebody. | 来人啊 |
[02:26] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:28] | Please help me. | 请救救我 |
[02:30] | Help me. Please. | 救救我 |
[02:32] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[02:34] | Help. Somebody. | 救命 来人啊 |
[02:41] | Stop! | 住手 |
[02:42] | Stop. | 住手 |
[03:26] | Morning. | 早安 |
[03:32] | Good morning, funny face. | 早安 小鬼脸 |
[03:34] | You ready for our day? | 准备好去玩了吗 |
[03:35] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[03:38] | This is the map mom left for us. | 这是妈妈留给我们的地图 |
[03:39] | Yep. There’s four rollercoasters. | 有四处过山车呢 |
[03:42] | Oh, no, no, no. We agreed. | 不行 我们说好了 |
[03:43] | No rollercoasters. | 不坐过山车 |
[03:44] | You can go on any other ride you like, but no rollercoasters | 其他的都可以坐 就是别做过山车 |
[03:46] | ’cause I am scared of the rollercoasters. | 我怕坐过山车 |
[03:50] | Oh, you think that’s funny? | 你觉得好笑吗 |
[03:51] | You think that that is funny? | 你觉得这很好笑吗 |
[03:53] | Okay, no rollercoasters. | 好吧 不坐过山车 |
[03:57] | Hang on. Dunham. | 等等 我是德纳姆 |
[04:00] | Where? | 在哪 |
[04:10] | Uh, no, I’ll tell Walter and Peter. | 不 我会通知沃尔特和彼得 |
[04:18] | So. | 这样吧 |
[04:20] | We’re gonna have to take a rain check. | 我们下次再去玩 |
[04:23] | That’s okay, aunt Liv. | 没关系 小奥阿姨 |
[04:24] | I know you have an important job. | 我知道你的工作很重要 |
[04:33] | Well, I’m gonna call the Jacobsens | 我会打电话给雅克森家 |
[04:35] | And see if they can babysit. | 看他们能不能照看你 |
[04:36] | And then I’ll… | 然后我会… |
[04:39] | – Make pancakes? – Yes. | -做煎饼吗 -对 |
[04:41] | And I’ll make you pancakes. | 给你做煎饼 |
[04:45] | Are you sure it was him? | 你确定是他吗 |
[04:47] | Uh, we don’t have the security footage yet, | 安全录像还没送过来 |
[04:50] | But an eyewitness said that he was wearing | 但有位目击者说 他穿着灰色西装 |
[04:52] | A gray suit and a hat, | 头戴帽子 |
[04:53] | Quote “one of those old ones from the ’60s.” | 还说 是60年代那种老式帽子 |
[04:56] | You don’t have any information on the girl? | 没有被绑女生的消息吗 |
[04:58] | No. | 没有 |
[05:00] | The police showed her picture around the museum, | 警察放出了她在博物馆周围的照片 |
[05:02] | But no one knew who she was. | 但没有人认识她 |
[05:04] | Hey, is Walter awake? | 沃尔特醒了吗 |
[05:05] | Oh, yeah. | 醒了 |
[05:07] | He’s in– | 他呀 |
[05:09] | The kitchen. | 在厨房呢 |
[05:11] | And talking to him’s not gonna be easy. | 想跟他交谈可不轻松 |
[05:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:13] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[05:15] | We have company. | 有客到 |
[05:18] | Oh, hello, agent Dunham. | 你好 德探员 |
[05:20] | Walter, hey. | 沃尔特 |
[05:23] | I need you to tell me what you know | 我想知道你对”观察者” |
[05:25] | About the man we call “the observer.” | 所了解的一切 |
[05:28] | You once referred to him as your friend. | 你以前称他为朋友 |
[05:30] | And it seems that he may have kidnapped a woman. | 而且他貌似绑架了一名女子 |
[05:32] | They call it “the strawberry supreme.” | 他们管这个叫”冰极草莓” |
[05:35] | His favorite ice cream store shut down. | 他最爱的冰激凌店关门大吉了 |
[05:38] | He made me wait in line with him for four hours yesterday | 他昨天让我跟他排队等了四小时 |
[05:40] | Just so he could have one last milkshake. | 就为了买一杯奶昔 |
[05:42] | They have a secret ingredient. It’s– | 他们有秘方 |
[05:44] | It’s mundane but it’s– oh, it’s sublime. | 很平常的东西 但却是点睛之笔 |
[05:48] | And I am trying to stimulate | 我想刺激我的 |
[05:49] | My olfactory and gustatory senses | 嗅觉和味觉 |
[05:53] | To try to recreate it. | 重建它们 |
[05:54] | Walter? Can you come with me? | 沃尔特 你能跟我来吗 |
[05:58] | We’ve recorded him at over three dozen fringe events. | 我们在30多起潜科学事件中都对他有所记录 |
[06:02] | Do you remember him? | 你还记得他吗 |
[06:04] | Of course. | 当然记得 |
[06:06] | But there’s nothing more than I told you before. | 但我知道的都告诉你们了 |
[06:10] | Peter and I were in a car crash. | 彼得和我当时出了车祸 |
[06:12] | In a frozen lake, when I was a boy. | 掉进结冰的湖里 我当时还小 |
[06:15] | We were drowning, | 我们溺水了 |
[06:16] | And… | 接着 |
[06:18] | He dove in and saved us. | 他跳入湖中救了我们 |
[06:23] | But you say he’s kidnapped a woman? | 你说他绑架了一名女子 |
[06:25] | We think he may have. | 我们认为有可能 |
[06:26] | Why? What are you thinking, Walter? | 为什么 你有什么思路 沃尔特 |
[06:28] | Hey, guys? | 伙计们 |
[06:30] | The footage from the abduction | 绑架现场的录像 |
[06:32] | Has been downloaded. | 下载下来了 |
[06:34] | Also, the police found a book on a bench by the museum | 警察还在博物馆边的长凳上发现一个本子 |
[06:37] | That had some kind of weird writing in it. | 里面写了些怪怪的东西 |
[06:39] | And they think it was his? | 他们觉得这是他的东西 |
[06:41] | Well, they don’t know, | 他们不确定 |
[06:42] | But agent Broyles is sending it over. | 布探员正准备送过来 |
[06:44] | Have we i.D.Ed the victim? | 查明受害者的身份了吗 |
[06:47] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[06:49] | Wait a minute, astrid. | 等等 阿斯特丽德 |
[06:52] | Can you zoom in? | 能放大图像吗 |
[06:56] | Now freeze it. | 暂停 |
[06:58] | Peter, that isn’t him. | 彼得 那不是他 |
[07:02] | That’s a different guy. | 是另一个人 |
[07:07] | There’s more than one observer. | 观察者不止一个 |
[07:13] | Okay. Stop. Ho–hold on. | 好 停 等等 |
[07:15] | What just happened right there? | 刚刚那是怎么回事 |
[07:24] | Was he hit? | 他中枪了吗 |
[07:36] | Who are these people? | 他们究竟是什么人 |
[08:03] | Please don’t hurt me. | 请别伤害我 |
[08:07] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[08:08] | Please let me go. | 求你放了我 |
[08:11] | I promise I won’t tell anyone. | 我保证不会告诉任何人 |
[08:13] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这样做 |
[08:26] | Please. | 求你了 |
[08:31] | It will be safer if you stay quiet. | 保持安静你会更安全 |
[08:45] | Her name’s Christine Hollis. | 她叫克里斯汀·霍利斯 |
[08:48] | 27 years old in the masters program | 27岁 在波士顿大学 |
[08:50] | For fine arts at B.U. | 就读艺术硕士 |
[08:52] | As far as we can tell, she’s no one special. | 就目前看来 她没什么特别的 |
[08:53] | Her parents are deceased. | 父母双亡 |
[08:55] | No siblings, no arrest record. | 没有兄弟姐妹 没有被捕记录 |
[08:57] | $2,700 in her bank account. | 银行账户里有2700美元 |
[08:59] | Nothing unusual about her at all. | 她没有一点特殊的地方 |
[09:00] | Well, do we have a home address? | 好吧 知道她的住址了吗 |
[09:02] | We’re working on it now. | 我们正在查 |
[09:03] | Assuming she’s still alive. | 那么假设她还活着 |
[09:06] | We have no reason yet to think otherwise. | 我们没理由认为她已经遇难了 |
[09:08] | Well, that’s just it, isn’t it? | 没错 就是这样 |
[09:10] | I mean, we don’t know what to think. | 我们没有调查的方向 |
[09:12] | I’m lost. | 我想不明白 |
[09:15] | 24 years ago, one of them saved Walter and Peter. | 24年前他们中的一个救了沃尔特和彼得 |
[09:18] | Walter doesn’t know why, or he can’t remember. | 沃尔特不明白为什么或者他不记得了 |
[09:20] | But beyond that, | 但除此之外 |
[09:22] | Everything we know about these guys, | 我们知道的关于这些人的所有事情 |
[09:23] | The little that there is suggests that they just watch. | 仅是他们好像只在那里观察 |
[09:26] | They don’t get involved. | 他们从不参与其中 |
[09:28] | But now… | 而现在 |
[09:31] | Figure out why he took this girl. | 查出他为什么带走这个女孩 |
[09:33] | What makes her the exception. | 这个女孩有什么特殊之处 |
[09:37] | Do that, and I think you’ll find him. | 按照这个方向 你就能找到他 |
[09:42] | Hey, I think we may have | 嘿 我觉得我找到 |
[09:44] | A lead on the observer. | 观察者的线索了 |
[09:46] | Walter. Look at this. In his book. | 沃尔特 看看这 在他的书里 |
[09:48] | I think that might be blood. | 我认为这个可能是血迹 |
[09:52] | You might be right, son. | 你可能是对的 儿子 |
[09:54] | The scalpel, please. | 帮我拿一下小刀 谢谢 |
[09:57] | Did he ever tell you why he saved us? | 他告诉过你当初为什么要救咱们吗 |
[10:01] | The observer. | 观察者 |
[10:04] | No. | 没有 |
[10:08] | We’re close, Walter. | 咱们离真相越来越近了 |
[10:10] | Whatever’s going on, | 不论究竟要发生什么 |
[10:11] | Whatever William Bell was warning Olivia about, | 或是威廉·贝尔想警告奥利维亚什么 |
[10:14] | These people have the answers, I know it. | 这些人知道答案 我肯定 |
[10:16] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[10:17] | This does not make any sense. | 这一点都不符合常理啊 |
[10:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:20] | His handwriting. | 他的笔迹 |
[10:21] | So far, I have counted 1,246 distinct characters | 目前为止 找到了1246个不同字符 |
[10:27] | And not a single one of them repeats. | 没有一个是重复的 |
[10:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:30] | Not all of us majored in linguistics. | 我可不是学语言专业的 |
[10:32] | It means that every written language | 就是说每种书面语言 |
[10:34] | Is based on repetition. | 都基于字符的重复 |
[10:36] | So without repeated symbols, | 所以没有重复的字符 |
[10:37] | language is not possible. | 语言就不可能存在 |
[10:38] | Well, maybe it’s a code. | 可能这是一个密码 |
[10:41] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[10:42] | But if so, it is the most complicated code | 但如果真是密码 那就是我见过的 |
[10:44] | I have ever seen. | 最复杂的密码了 |
[10:46] | The computer can’t make any sense of this either. | 电脑也没法解释这些有什么意义 |
[10:48] | Hey, what you got? | 发现什么了吗 |
[10:50] | Nothing concrete on the symbols yet. | 他用的字符还没什么新发现 |
[10:51] | But we found a blood sample in the book. | 不过我们在本里发现了一滴血迹 |
[10:53] | The kidnapper’s blood? | 绑架者的血吗 |
[10:54] | Not sure. Walter’s analyzing it now. | 不确定 沃尔特正在分析 |
[10:57] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[10:58] | Well, we can’t be certain till we run the labs, | 实验室分析前我没办法确定 |
[11:02] | But I’ve noticed the blood has an orange tint, | 不过他的血液含有橙色染色体 |
[11:06] | Perhaps a sign of hemophilia. | 可能是有血友病的表现 |
[11:08] | Well, if it is his blood and if he’s a hemophiliac, | 如果是他的血而且他有血友病 |
[11:12] | Then maybe he was treated in a hospital, | 那么他可能去医院治疗过 |
[11:13] | So there could be a record. | 那么就应该能找到记录 |
[11:15] | I’ll call broyles. | 我给布洛伊打电话 |
[11:16] | Have him put together a list | 把所有这个区域的 |
[11:16] | Of all the known hemophiliacs in the area. | 血友病人的资料全都找出来 |
[11:18] | Hey, guys, I think I found something. | 各位 我好像发现了点什么 |
[11:19] | It looks like someone else | 好像有其他人 |
[11:21] | Has been investigating these symbols too. | 曾经研究过这些符号 |
[11:23] | What? | 什么意思 |
[11:25] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[11:32] | Yeah, these things have been blowing my mind | 这些东西已经让我 |
[11:33] | For a while now. | 头疼好一阵了 |
[11:34] | Do you see the little half-circle with wings? | 你看到那些带着翅膀的半圆了吗 |
[11:37] | That appears on a cuneiform tablet | 那些曾经在伊拉克国家博物馆 |
[11:39] | At the iraqi national museum. | 的一个楔形文字石板上出现过 |
[11:41] | It’s one of mankind’s earliest attempts at writing. | 这是人类史上最早的书写之一 |
[11:43] | And, uh, do you see this little triangular curlycue thingie? | 还有这个三角形的花体小东西 |
[11:47] | That’s etched on the iron pillar of Delhi. | 曾经被刻在德里的铁柱子上过 |
[11:49] | 900, B.C. It’s pretty weird, right? | 公元前900年 很奇异吧 |
[11:52] | So Nina Sharp says you’re FBI too. | 听尼娜·夏普说你也是联邦探员 |
[11:54] | Uh…You don’t look FBI. | 不过你看起来可不像 |
[11:57] | So you have no idea what any of them mean. | 你也不知道这些是什么意思吗 |
[12:00] | What the symbols mean? Yeah. | 这些字符代表什么吗 是的 |
[12:03] | No, I have no idea. | 对 我也不知道 |
[12:06] | But I found something else. | 但我发现了点其他的东西 |
[12:08] | We all remember Paul Revere’s Ride, | 咱们都听过保罗威尔的夜奔这首诗 |
[12:11] | “One if by land, two if by sea,” | “如果由陆地来挂一盏 如果由海上来就挂两盏” |
[12:13] | But before that, | 但是在那之前 |
[12:14] | He was famous for his engraving of the Boston massacre. | 他以创作了波士顿屠杀版画而闻名 |
[12:18] | 1770. | 1770年 |
[12:26] | Oh, come on. | 不会吧 |
[12:28] | Well, that could be anybody. | 那可能是其他任何人 |
[12:32] | Marie Antoinette. | 玛丽·安托瓦内特 |
[12:35] | 1793. | 1793年 |
[12:44] | Sarajevo, 1914. | 萨拉热窝 1914年 |
[12:46] | Minutes before Archduke Franz Ferdinand was shot, | 就在费迪南大公被刺前几分钟 |
[12:50] | Kicking off world war I. | 导致了第一次世界大战 |
[12:52] | So they have been around forever. | 所以他们一直都在我们周围 |
[12:54] | Or else they’re not limited | 要不然就是他们已经超越了 |
[12:56] | By our human perception of time. | 人类对时间的感知能力 |
[13:01] | Are you with me? | 你能理解吗 |
[13:04] | We think of time as linear, right? | 我们认为时间是条直线 |
[13:06] | Life is a journey. | 而生命就像是旅程 |
[13:07] | You’re born, and then you die. | 你出生了 然后你去世了 |
[13:10] | And to get from one end to the other, | 从一边到另外一边 |
[13:14] | There’s only one way through. | 只有一条路可走 |
[13:18] | Unless… | 除非 |
[13:21] | You look at it like this… | 你这样去理解时间 |
[13:24] | And then… | 然后 |
[13:27] | You can see at any point. | 你就可以看到任何时间点 |
[13:32] | It’s all happening at once | 这些都在瞬间发生 |
[13:33] | So they’re traveling through time. | 所以他们可以穿越时间 |
[13:38] | No. It’s more like they’re observing time. | 不 更像是他们在观察时间 |
[13:43] | I think these guys show up | 我认为这些人在重要事件 |
[13:47] | At important moments. | 的时候都会出现 |
[13:49] | Um, historical, technological, scientific. | 历史上的 技术上的 科学上的 |
[13:53] | But it’s rare. | 但数量很少 |
[13:54] | Maybe two dozen different | 在人类历史过去的5000年中 |
[13:57] | Definite occurrences in the past 5,000 years | 特定事件发生的频率 |
[14:01] | Of human history. | 大概只有二十几次 |
[14:03] | But recently, I’ve charted 26 sightings | 但最近 仅在过去三个月中 |
[14:07] | In the past three months alone. | 我就发现了26起观察事件 |
[14:09] | It kind of makes you wonder. | 这让人很想知道为什么 |
[14:11] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[14:13] | And what’s about to happen. | 还有到底会发生什么 |
[14:17] | More hot sauce, gentlemen? | 再来点辣酱吗 |
[14:22] | – Thank you. – Sure thing. | -谢谢 -不用 |
[14:39] | We have a situation with August. | 八月出了点问题 |
[14:52] | – Who is she? – I don’t know. | -她是谁 -不知道 |
[14:55] | But she’s supposed to be on tropos air, flight 821. | 她现在应该在821号航班上 |
[15:02] | Why did he abduct her? | 为什么他绑架她 |
[15:05] | We don’t know. | 这还不清楚 |
[15:07] | And the flight has already left the terminal. | 飞机应该已经起飞了 |
[15:10] | Then he’s created an irregularity. | 他在制造反常事件 |
[15:12] | We’ll need to repair it. | 我们必须修正这一行为 |
[15:16] | Contact Donald. | 联系唐纳德 |
[16:06] | I just don’t understand it. | 我还是不理解 |
[16:08] | Why would anyone want to kidnap Christine? | 为什么有人要绑架克里斯汀 |
[16:10] | Well, that’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 我们也在搞清楚原因 |
[16:12] | So you two aren’t roommates. | 你们两位不是室友 |
[16:14] | No. We’re friends. | 不 只是朋友 |
[16:15] | Taking a bunch of sculpture classes together. | 一起上雕塑课 |
[16:18] | I’m subletting her room while she’s away. | 她离开时 我正要转租她的房子 |
[16:20] | Was supposed to be away. | 她本该出国的 |
[16:22] | Where was she supposed to be? | 她是要去哪里 |
[16:24] | Italy. | 意大利 |
[16:26] | She was supposed to fly today. | 好像是今天的航班 |
[16:28] | She was gonna spend the semester | 这个学期她要在罗马 |
[16:29] | Studying ceramics in Rome. | 学习制陶术 |
[16:31] | Well, do you have a copy of her itinerary? | 你有她行程的备份吗 |
[16:34] | Her flight to Rome, | 去罗马的机票 |
[16:36] | Or maybe where she was gonna be staying? | 或是其它她落脚的地方 |
[16:37] | She emailed me one. | 她发给我一封邮件 |
[16:38] | I can print out a copy for you. | 我能为你复印一份 |
[16:40] | Is this Christine? | 这是克里斯汀 |
[16:42] | Yeah. | 不错 |
[16:43] | It’s a terrible story, actually. | 她其实很不幸 |
[16:46] | Her family was visiting relatives in San Francisco. | 她一家人当时在旧金山走亲戚 |
[16:48] | A few hours after that photo was taken, | 可就在拍这照片后几小时 |
[16:51] | There was a big earthquake. | 那里发生了地震 |
[16:52] | The one in ’89? | 89年大地震 |
[16:54] | They were driving on that bridge | 地震时他们正开车驶过一座桥 |
[16:55] | When it happened, when it collapsed. | 地震时 桥就倒塌了 |
[16:58] | Her parents were both killed. | 她的父母都遇难了 |
[17:01] | That’s the last photo she has of them. | 这是她父母最后的照片 |
[17:04] | I’ll, um, get you her travel information. | 我会给你她的旅行信息的 |
[17:12] | Take a look at this. | 看这 |
[17:14] | Behind the father. | 她父亲背后 |
[17:28] | Come on. | 快开 |
[17:35] | Come on! | 开吧 |
[17:59] | I thought you might be hungry. | 我想你可能饿了 |
[18:38] | You’ve hurt yourself. | 你弄伤了自己 |
[18:45] | Why are you doing this? | 为什么绑架我 |
[18:48] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想要什么 |
[18:52] | It would be easier to show you. | 让你自己看会更简单 |
[19:01] | Popularity polls continue to show huge support | 由于经济重振 民调显示公众对总统的 |
[19:04] | For the president as the economy rallies | 支持还是很高 |
[19:06] | And terrorism declines. | 恐怖活动也减少了 |
[19:08] | The poll found that 63% of Americans | 民调显示 有63%的人 |
[19:10] | Are happy with the president… | 对现任总统满意 |
[19:11] | It will be just a minute now. | 马上你就清楚了 |
[19:13] | And believe he will continue to find ways | 总统有办法继续维持经济增长 |
[19:14] | To improve the economy and generate new jobs. | 同时保证就业 |
[19:22] | Phone. | 电话功能 |
[19:23] | Phone. Please say a command. | 电话功能 请说出指示 |
[19:26] | Call the Jacobsens. | 联系雅各布森 |
[19:27] | Calling the jacobsens. | 正在连接雅各布森 |
[19:29] | Whatever these Observers do to keep from aging, | 撇开观察者是如何防止衰老不说 |
[19:30] | They should market it. | 他们如果将这技术投放市场 |
[19:31] | They’d make a fortune. | 一定能赚一大笔钱 |
[19:33] | So what does it mean, | 这照片说明了什么 |
[19:35] | That he has been keeping tabs on this girl for 20 years? | 他监视这姑娘有20年了 |
[19:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:40] | Oh, Ken, hi. It’s Olivia Dunham. | 肯 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[19:42] | I’m just calling to check in | 就是问下好 |
[19:44] | And say hi to my niece. | 还有向我的外甥女问好 |
[19:46] | Oh. | 是吗 |
[19:47] | Jane took her out for ice cream. | 珍带她去吃冰激凌了 |
[19:48] | You want me to call her and have her– | 你想让她接电话的话 |
[19:50] | Uh, no, no, uh– just let her know that I called. | 不 不用了 就告诉她我打过电话就好 |
[19:53] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[19:59] | Rachel’s out of town? | 瑞秋出城了吗 |
[20:01] | Yeah. For the weekend. | 是的 出去过周末 |
[20:02] | And? | 还有呢 |
[20:04] | And what? | 还能有什么 |
[20:05] | You do that thing with your mouth when you’re upset. | 有点不高兴 你的嘴就会那样的 |
[20:11] | Oh, Ella and I had this whole day | 艾拉和我本来约好去游乐园 |
[20:14] | At the amusement park planned, and then dinner after. | 玩一整天 之后一起吃晚饭 |
[20:18] | She was completely understanding | 当我告诉她我不得不去工作时 |
[20:19] | When I told her that I had to work. | 她十分理解我 |
[20:30] | When my mom took me to my first movie when I was six, | 六岁时妈妈第一次带我看电影 |
[20:33] | I was so excited. | 我当时高兴坏了 |
[20:35] | She bought me a box of popcorn, | 她给我买了一袋爆米花 |
[20:37] | And we took our seats. | 然后我们坐在一起 |
[20:38] | You know, they used to have that curtain | 记得过去电影开幕前 |
[20:40] | Before the movie started? | 荧幕前有幕布吧 |
[20:41] | It was this beautiful red velvet. | 我还记得是红色的天鹅绒 |
[20:43] | We sat there eating popcorn. | 我们坐在那儿吃爆米花 |
[20:47] | And after a couple minutes, I turned to her and said, | 过了几分钟 我对她说 |
[20:49] | “Mommy, this is the best movie ever.” | 妈妈 这是我看过的最棒的电影了 |
[20:52] | I didn’t understand that it hadn’t started. | 我不明白 其实电影还没开始 |
[20:57] | It’s one of my favorite memories of my mother. | 这是我关于妈妈最美好的回忆之一 |
[21:02] | Don’t worry, you’ll make plenty of memories with Ella. | 别担心 你会和艾拉还会有更多好时光的 |
[21:05] | New information on tropos air flight 821, | 最新消息 航班821号 |
[21:07] | Which crashed into the Atlantic ocean | 在还有两个小时就要到达意大利罗马时 |
[21:09] | Two hours outside Rome, Italy. | 坠毁在大西洋 |
[21:11] | The plane contained 211 passengers | 机上共有211名乘客 |
[21:13] | And six crew members, | 和6名机组人员 |
[21:15] | All of whom are assumed to be dead. | 据推测都已遇难 |
[21:17] | Flight 821 departed… | 821号起航于 |
[21:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:19] | Eastern standard time, and was scheduled… | 东部时间 计划在 |
[21:22] | Okay, Christine’s itinerary, it’s just in my glove box. | 克里斯汀的旅行表在我的手套盒里 |
[21:23] | …At the leonardo da vinci-fiumicino airport | 航班目的地为达芬奇国际机场 |
[21:25] | Early this morning. The plane was in the air– | 今早 航班821号起飞 |
[21:28] | Flight 821. | 821航班 |
[21:28] | Boston to Rome. | 波士顿到罗马 |
[21:32] | She was supposed to be on that flight. | 她应该在这趟航班上 |
[21:34] | Rescue teams and divers | 救援队和潜水队 |
[21:36] | Continue to scour the wreckage. | 一直在搜索残骸 |
[21:38] | We will continue to bring you live coverage | 本台将对救援 |
[21:39] | Of this disaster as it comes across our desk. | 不断发回现场报道 |
[21:41] | Representatives of tropos air… | 航空公司代表 |
[21:44] | You were going to die. | 你本来会死的 |
[21:46] | We will bring you live coverage just as soon as it happens. | 我们将及时追踪现场情况 |
[21:49] | Right now, what you’re– | 现在 这是 |
[21:51] | I saved you. | 我救了你 |
[21:53] | How did you– | 你怎么 |
[21:58] | You’re not safe. Yet. | 不过你还处在危险之中 |
[22:02] | There is something I need to do. | 我还有些事情要做 |
[22:06] | I have to go out. | 要离开一会 |
[22:09] | I would prefer not to gag you. | 我本不想塞住你的嘴 |
[22:15] | But it is for your own protection. | 但这是为了保护你 |
[22:32] | What if he did? | 如果他救了呢 |
[22:33] | I mean, what if he somehow knew the plane was gonna crash? | 也就是说 他提前知道那飞机要坠毁 |
[22:36] | So you think this brandon guy was right? | 你觉得 那光头绑架她是对的 |
[22:38] | That they can see the events before they happen. | 他们能预测将要发生的事件 |
[22:40] | I’m sorry, what plane crash? | 抱歉 飞机坠毁是怎么回事 |
[22:42] | Christine Hollis was supposed to be on a plane | 克里斯汀·霍利斯本应在一架 |
[22:45] | That crashed just off the coast of Italy. | 距意大利海岸不远坠毁的飞机上 |
[22:46] | – 200 people were killed. – Oh, dear. | -200人遇难 -我的天啊 |
[22:49] | I mean, what if he wasn’t trying to kidnap her? | 我是说 如果他并不是要绑架她 |
[22:51] | What if he was trying to save her life? | 如果他是想要救她 |
[22:53] | What is so special about her? Why save her? | 她有什么特别的吗 为什么救她 |
[22:55] | Why did one of them save us? | 为什么他们中的一员救了我俩 |
[22:57] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[22:58] | I’ve got the results of the blood sample | 我拿到血样化验的结果了 |
[23:01] | From the book. | 笔记本里那个 |
[23:06] | High concentration of capsaicin. | 辣椒素含量极高 |
[23:10] | Which means it’s not blood at all, | 这就说明这根本就不是血液 |
[23:12] | It’s chili pepper juice. | 这是辣椒酱 |
[23:14] | He must have spilled some in the book. | 他一定撒到书上了 |
[23:15] | Well, that’s great news. So we’ll add “messy” to the APD. | 真是好消息 所以我们的进展中增加了 混乱 |
[23:18] | No, it is good news. | 不 这的确是好消息 |
[23:21] | Concentration at 970,000 on the Scoville Scale, | 浓度达到970,000个史高维尔指标 |
[23:26] | That’s one of the hottest chili peppers there is. | 那是这里最辣的一种辣椒 |
[23:29] | I hypothesize a Naga Jolokia from India, | 我猜测是印度的断魂椒 |
[23:34] | Otherwise known as the King Cobra Chili. | 或者叫眼镜王蛇椒 |
[23:36] | I once ate one. | 我吃过一次 |
[23:38] | The flatulence was horrible. | 它引起的胃肠胀气太可怕了 |
[23:41] | Very embarrassing. | 太尴尬了 |
[23:43] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[23:45] | Are these peppers sold in Boston? | 这些辣椒波士顿有卖吗 |
[23:47] | Oh, i–i imagine so. | 我…我想过来着 |
[23:48] | Though I don’t suspect one could grow them here. | 但是我觉得没人能在这里种它 |
[23:52] | Astrid? | 阿斯特丽德 |
[23:53] | Locate anyone who’s importing those peppers locally. | 找到本地所有进口这种辣椒的人 |
[23:55] | Got it. | 了解 |
[24:02] | Well. | 那么 |
[24:04] | It appears you been buzy. | 你看起来很忙啊 |
[24:17] | Your actions took us all by surprise. | 你的作为让我们都很意外 |
[24:21] | I take it you’ve come here to explain yourself. | 我想你来是想解释一下自己的行为 |
[24:25] | Then you are aware of the plane crash. | 那么你注意到了飞机坠毁 |
[24:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:30] | Christine Hollis. | 克里斯汀·霍利斯 |
[24:32] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[24:35] | I have observed this woman for much of her life. | 我观察了这个女人大部分的人生 |
[24:39] | She is unique. | 她是独一无二的 |
[24:40] | They are all unique. | 他们都是独一无二的 |
[24:43] | That is not reason to interfere | 这不是介入的理由 |
[24:45] | With the course her life was meant to take. | 按计划她本该死掉 |
[24:48] | We have interfered before. | 我们曾经介入过 |
[24:51] | Only to correct a mistake of our own making. | 那是为修正我们自己犯下的错误 |
[24:55] | She has no future. | 她没有未来 |
[24:57] | Then why do I see it? | 那为什么我看到了 |
[25:02] | Why do I see that she is important? | 为什么我看到她如此的重要 |
[25:06] | Your perception must be in error. | 你的感知力一定是出错了 |
[25:15] | Perhaps. | 可能吧 |
[25:18] | Your oversight will be forgiven, | 我们能原谅你的失误 |
[25:20] | But Miss Hollis must be corrected. | 但霍利斯小姐必须被修正 |
[25:24] | We’ve already seen to it. | 我们已经着手了 |
[25:28] | You should eat something. | 你应该吃点儿东西 |
[25:29] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[25:31] | You know, if there’s something significant | 这女孩到底有什么特别之处 |
[25:32] | About this girl, I just don’t see it. | 我真的看不出来 |
[25:34] | After her parents died, | 她父母死后 |
[25:35] | She’s taken in by her mother’s best friend, | 她被她母亲最好的朋友监护 |
[25:36] | Who was a veterinarian in Worcester. | 她是伍斯特市的兽医 |
[25:38] | She got decent grades in college, | 她在大学成绩优异 |
[25:40] | And interned at art galleries in the summer. | 暑假在艺术馆实习 |
[25:43] | I think she’s just like anyone else. | 我觉得她就是个普通人 |
[25:45] | Hey, guys? I think I found something. | 伙计们 我想我发现了些东西 |
[25:46] | There’s King Cobra Chilis. | 这里的眼镜王蛇椒 |
[25:49] | Three boston restaurants imported them last year, | 去年有3家餐馆进口 |
[25:51] | And one private citizen. | 还有一个普通公民 |
[25:53] | Who? I don’t know. | 不知道是谁 |
[25:54] | He paid with a money order. But we have an address. | 他用汇票买的 但是我们有个地址 |
[25:56] | It’s an apartment in Cambridge. | 是剑桥附近的公寓 |
[25:59] | Well, can you give the address to Broyles | 那么 你可以把地址给布洛伊 |
[26:00] | And get him to have a back-up team standing by | 让他准备一支支援小队待命吗 |
[26:02] | In case we need them? | 万一我们需要的话 |
[26:03] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[26:09] | Taste this, please. | 尝尝这个 |
[26:16] | No. That’s what I was afraid of. | 不要 我怕的就是这个 |
[26:17] | Whoo– what is that? | 这是啥 |
[26:19] | French vanilla ice cream and cough syrup. | 法国香草冰激凌加止咳糖浆 |
[26:21] | Well, no, no, you see– | 那么 不不 你看 |
[26:23] | I suspect that this– | 我怀疑 |
[26:25] | The secret ingredient is wild cherries, | 秘密配方是那野樱桃 |
[26:27] | And I didn’t have any fresh cherries. | 但我没有新鲜樱桃了 |
[26:30] | Unless you’d make a trip to the market. | 除非你到市场跑个腿儿 |
[26:33] | If I do, I am no longer your taste tester. | 如果我去 再也别让我当品尝员了 |
[26:36] | Ooh. Deal. | 一言为定 |
[27:54] | You got my message. | 你收到我的留言了 |
[28:00] | I suspected that a likeness of a nitrogen molecule | 我猜氮分子模型 |
[28:03] | Would attract your attention. | 会吸引你的注意力 |
[28:07] | Please don’t take my son. | 求你 别带走我的儿子 |
[28:14] | Your friend and I had a deal. | 你的朋友和我有个约定 |
[28:17] | We had an arrangement. | 我们有协议的 |
[28:21] | I know what I did was wrong, but– | 我知道我做的不对 但是 |
[28:24] | That is not why I contacted you. | 这不是我联系你的原因 |
[28:28] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[28:31] | My help? | 我的帮助 |
[28:35] | Well. | 那好 |
[28:37] | In that case, I should call him. | 如果是这样 我应该打电话给他 |
[28:41] | And agent Dunham. | 还有德纳姆探员 |
[28:43] | They’ll want to know I’m talking to you. | 他们会想知道我和你的谈话的 |
[28:45] | I suspect that they might be occupied right now. | 我想他们正忙着呢 |
[29:46] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[29:48] | Down on the ground. | 趴在地上 |
[29:53] | Take it easy. | 放松 |
[29:54] | Take it easy. | 放松 |
[29:58] | Take it easy. | 放松 |
[30:21] | What is it that requires my help? | 是什么事情需要我帮忙 |
[30:26] | I have interfered in the natural course of events. | 我介入到事情的自然发展中 |
[30:29] | To correct that, | 为了修正它 |
[30:32] | The others will try to kill Christine Hollis | 其他人会追杀克里斯汀·霍丽斯 |
[30:35] | Until they succeed. | 直到她死为止 |
[30:38] | If we run, they will find us. | 如果我们逃跑 他们会找到我们 |
[30:41] | If I stop the assassin, they will send another. | 如果我阻止杀手 他们会再派一个 |
[30:45] | I cannot see any course of action | 我看不到任何的方法 |
[30:48] | That will prevent… Her death. | 能够阻止…她的死亡 |
[30:54] | What makes you think I can help? | 但你为什么觉得我能帮你 |
[30:56] | Because you have solved such a matter before. | 因为你以前做到过 |
[30:59] | You saw beyond the limitations of your problems. | 你超越了你遭遇的难题 |
[31:02] | Not really. | 并非如此 |
[31:05] | I just missed my son. | 我只是想念我的儿子 |
[31:10] | May I ask what is so important about Miss Hollis? | 我能问问霍利斯小姐为何如此重要吗 |
[31:18] | I cannot explain the reason. | 我无法解释原因 |
[31:22] | I merely see it. | 我只是看到了 |
[31:26] | I have never experienced such… | 我的感觉从未如此的 |
[31:29] | Certainty. | 真切 |
[31:32] | But the others, | 但是其他人 |
[31:33] | They say she is of no consequence. | 他们说她没有特别的意义 |
[31:37] | Well, in that case, if you cannot persuade | 那么 如果是这样 如果你不能够说服他们 |
[31:40] | The others of your conviction, | 相信你的观点 |
[31:43] | Then you must do something to prove it. | 那你就必须去证明它 |
[31:46] | You must make her important. | 你必须让她变得重要 |
[31:52] | And of course whatever you do, | 当然无论你怎么做 |
[31:55] | You must be prepared to face the consequences. | 你必须准备面对产生的后果 |
[32:05] | The gunman leave a trail? | 枪手留下什么线索了吗 |
[32:07] | No. | 没有 |
[32:08] | I called in his description to the P.D., | 我把他的特征报给警局了 |
[32:10] | But I expect he’s long gone by now. | 但我想他已经远走高飞了 |
[32:12] | Broyles is sending in a CSU team | 布洛伊会派法医鉴定组 |
[32:14] | To dust this place for fingerprints. | 来这里取指纹 |
[32:16] | Well, I doubt he’s gonna show up on any databases. | 我怀疑数据库里找不到他 |
[32:18] | At least none from this century. | 至少这100年的记录里没有 |
[32:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:22] | What that guy Brandon said about them being around | 那个布瑞登说他们 |
[32:23] | For a long time, 1884. | 已经存在很久了 这是1884年的 |
[32:26] | Apparently, it was a great year for blubber. | 显然 对捕鲸业来说是伟大的一年 |
[32:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:50] | What is it? | 这是怎么了 |
[33:01] | Do you… | 你 |
[33:04] | Trust me? | 相信我吗 |
[33:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:17] | Then you must do exactly… | 那你要完全 |
[33:23] | As I say. | 按我说的做 |
[33:26] | So far, we just pulled two off the door. | 目前为止 我们从门上取了两个指纹 |
[33:28] | We got a possible match over here. | 得到一个可能的匹配结果 |
[33:31] | Any ideas? | 你有什么想法 |
[33:33] | What are they looking for? | 他们在找什么 |
[33:36] | We’re looking for them, | 我们在找他们 |
[33:37] | But they’re looking for something too. | 但他们也在找什么东西 |
[33:39] | That’s why they keep on showing up. | 所以他们总是出现 |
[33:42] | So what are they looking for? | 那么他们在找什么 |
[33:44] | Dunham. | 我是德纳姆 |
[33:47] | Where? | 在哪 |
[33:49] | Someone just called in a description of | 有人报案 |
[33:50] | Our second observer. | 发现我们的那第二个观察者 |
[33:51] | He was spotted at a motel in Lowell. | 他在罗威尔的一个旅馆出现 |
[34:54] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[34:56] | Tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪 |
[34:57] | Just tell me where she is. | 告诉我 |
[34:59] | You know I’m just trying to do my job. | 我只是做我的工作 |
[35:01] | I have no quarrel with you. | 和你没有过节 |
[35:06] | You insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[35:08] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[35:26] | FBI! | 联邦探员 |
[36:47] | Christine Hollis? | 克里斯汀·霍丽斯 |
[36:51] | Christine? | 克里斯汀 |
[36:54] | Christine Hollis? | 克里斯汀·霍丽斯 |
[37:10] | Christine. | 克里斯汀 |
[37:11] | I’m agent Olivia Dunham. | 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[37:13] | I’m with the FBI. | 联邦探员 |
[37:15] | It’s gonna be all right. | 你没事了 |
[37:19] | What about the man? The one who took me. | 绑架我那个人呢 |
[37:26] | Let’s get you home. | 我们送你回家 |
[37:36] | Will she be safe now? | 她安全了吗 |
[37:41] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[37:43] | Why did you save her? | 你为何救她 |
[37:48] | I saw her many years ago. | 许多年前我见过她 |
[37:52] | She was a child. | 她还是个孩子 |
[37:56] | Her parents had just been killed. | 她的父母都死了 |
[38:00] | She was crying. | 她在哭 |
[38:02] | But she… | 但她 |
[38:05] | She was brave. | 很勇敢 |
[38:14] | She crossed my mind… | 她在我脑中掠过 |
[38:18] | Somehow. | 不知怎么的 |
[38:21] | She never left it. | 她留在我脑海里了 |
[38:29] | I think… | 我想 |
[38:31] | It’s what they call… | 这就是他们所说的 |
[38:35] | Feelings. | 感情 |
[38:39] | I think… | 我想 |
[38:43] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[38:54] | Will she be safe now? | 她现在安全了吗 |
[38:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:01] | You made her important. | 你使她变的重要 |
[39:20] | She is responsible for the death of one of us. | 我们中的一员因她而死 |
[39:35] | So who was he? | 他是谁 |
[39:37] | How am I supposed to make sense of any of this? | 我怎么会知道 |
[39:40] | Him, the plane, | 那个飞机 |
[39:43] | The guy who came after us. | 来我追杀我们的人 |
[39:46] | Did he say anything to you? | 他跟你说了什么吗 |
[39:48] | Anything? | 任何话 |
[39:48] | Did he tell you why he saved you? | 他说了为何救你没有 |
[39:52] | No. | 没有 |
[39:54] | He… | 他 |
[39:57] | He asked me to give you something. | 那个秃头的人 |
[40:01] | The bald man. | 要我给你这个 |
[40:08] | In the event that he couldn’t. | 可能现在他已无法亲自给你 |
[40:25] | My dad…won this for me playing skee-ball. | 父亲玩推球游戏赢给我的 |
[40:30] | I was holding on to it in the backseat | 桥坍塌时 |
[40:32] | When the bridge collapsed. | 我抱着它在后排坐着 |
[40:35] | Christine. | 克里斯汀 |
[40:38] | I think you’ll be safe now. | 我想你现在安全了 |
[40:50] | When did you see the observer? | 你什么时候见了观察者 |
[40:52] | And why didn’t you tell me? | 为何不告诉我 |
[40:55] | What do you mean? | 怎么了 |
[40:59] | I just did tell you. | 刚才不是告诉你了吗 |
[41:01] | That’s not good enough. We are so close. | 那不算 我很接近他们了 |
[41:03] | I can’t let these guys get away again. | 我不能再让他们跑了 |
[41:04] | They have the answers. I know they do. | 他们知道答案 我肯定 |
[41:07] | Don’t worry, son. | 别担心 儿子 |
[41:09] | You will get your answer. | 你会得到答案的 |
[41:16] | Why don’t we go for a long drive together? | 我们一起开车出去吧 |
[41:21] | Perhaps to pick up a Tutti Frutti milkshake. | 也许去买点什锦奶昔 |
[41:26] | The man you shot | 你击中的人 |
[41:27] | Was named Donald Long. | 名叫唐纳德·龙 |
[41:29] | Ballistics tied his gun to six unsolved homicides | 弹道鉴定表明他的枪和东岸地区 |
[41:31] | Up and down the East Coast. | 6起未侦破的凶杀案有关 |
[41:33] | The earliest one dates back ten years. | 最早的一起是10年前的 |
[41:34] | – An assassin. – Maybe. | -他是杀手吗 -也许 |
[41:37] | Well, do we know who hired him this time? | 这次是谁雇他的 |
[41:39] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[41:40] | Nothing in his car or on his person | 在他身上和车里 |
[41:41] | Gave any indication. | 没找到任何线索 |
[41:42] | What about the observer’s gun? | 观察者的枪呢 |
[41:44] | Our techs had never seen anything like it. | 技术人员从没见过那样的枪 |
[41:46] | They can’t seem to make it fire. | 他们无法用它开火 |
[41:48] | The best we can figure, Peter shot off the last round. | 很可能彼得射出了最后一发子弹 |
[41:51] | There’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[41:54] | The tip-off that the observer was spotted at the motel, | 告诉我们观察者在旅店的电话 |
[41:58] | It was called in from one of the motel phones. | 就是从那里打出来的 |
[42:02] | What if he was trying to protect Christine? | 也许是他想保护克里斯汀 |
[42:05] | And if he realized he couldn’t do it on his own? | 觉得单靠自己无法保护她 |
[42:08] | Yeah. That’s what I thought. | 是的 我也这样想 |
[42:15] | If it’s okay with you, | 如果可以 |
[42:17] | I’d like to take the rest of the day off. | 我想请一天假 |
[42:21] | Sure. | 可以 |
[42:24] | Big plans? | 有计划了吗 |
[42:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:28] | Don’t worry, aunt Liv. | 别怕 小奥姨妈 |
[42:30] | I’ll hold your hand. | 我会握住你的手 |
[42:32] | You’d better. | 你最好握紧点 |
[42:36] | Oh, I’m not gonna… no, no, no, no! | 我不会 不 不 |
[43:02] | Look how happy she is. | 看她多开心 |
[43:06] | It’s a shame things are about to get so hard for her. | 可惜她的未来会多灾多难 |