时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Whoa, whoa–hold on. | 等等 |
[00:33] | What floor? | 去几层 |
[00:34] | 16. | 16层 |
[00:41] | Gonna be a nice one today. | 今天天气真不错 |
[00:42] | Yeah, yeah, I think so. | 没错 |
[00:45] | Man, you don’t look so good. | 你脸色不太好 |
[00:47] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:10] | Hey, Linda, I think something’s wrong with that guy. | 琳达 那个人有点不对劲 |
[01:13] | Sir, you have to sign in. | 先生 你必须先登记 |
[01:28] | Linda, call 911. | 琳达 快报警 |
[01:35] | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[01:42] | 1, 2, | 一 二 |
[01:43] | 3, 4, 5. | 三 四 五 |
[01:53] | He’s…he’s dead. | 他 他死了 |
[02:41] | May I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[02:42] | Yes, uh, I’m looking for someone who seems | 我想找一个看起来像 |
[02:44] | to have gotten lost. | 迷了路的人 |
[02:46] | Okay, what school is he from? | 他是哪所学校的 |
[02:48] | He’s not from any school. He’s a man. | 他不是学生 是个成人 |
[02:50] | His name is Dr. Walter bishop. | 他叫沃尔特・贝肖普 |
[02:51] | Hmm, I see. | 我明白了 |
[02:52] | A special needs individual. | 是个需要特殊照顾的人 |
[02:53] | Heh, you have no idea. | 你绝对想象不到有多特殊 |
[02:56] | When the victoria, | 当最后的幸存者 |
[02:58] | The last surviving ship, | 维多利亚号 |
[03:00] | Returned to its harbor of departure | 回到始发港时 |
[03:03] | After the first circumnavigation of the earth, | 在这艘经历了环球旅行的船上 |
[03:07] | Only 18 of the original 237 men were on board. | 原来的237名船员只剩下18人 |
[03:12] | What happened to them? | 其他人出什么事了 |
[03:13] | They all died, young lady. | 他们都死了 年轻的女士 |
[03:15] | Horrible and most likely painful deaths. | 而且死的非常痛苦 |
[03:18] | You see, when you open new doors, | 当你去探索新事物时 |
[03:21] | there is a price to pay. | 必须要付出一些代价 |
[03:23] | Now imagine… | 想象一下 |
[03:25] | Tonight, you look under your bed, | 今晚 去看看你的床下 |
[03:29] | And, lo and behold, | 惊奇的发现 |
[03:30] | You find a monster! | 那里有一只怪兽 |
[03:31] | And you’re immediately eaten. | 而你立即被它吃掉了 |
[03:33] | Now, if you hadn’t | 假如你没有 |
[03:34] | looked for the monster, | 去床下找怪物 |
[03:36] | You wouldn’t have found it, | 你就不会发现它 |
[03:37] | And you’d still be happy in your beds, | 还可以快乐的躺在床上 |
[03:39] | Instead of being slowly digested | 而不是在怪物的胃里 |
[03:41] | In the stomach sack of the creature. | 慢慢被消化掉 |
[03:43] | But, with any luck, | 但如果足够幸运的话 |
[03:45] | your sisters or your brothers | 你的兄弟姐妹 |
[03:47] | might have heard your screams, | 可能会听到你的尖叫 |
[03:49] | and your endeavor will serve | 而你的经历 |
[03:50] | as a valuable lesson for them. | 将会成为他们的警钟 |
[03:52] | Excuse me, do you work here? | 不好意思 你是这里的员工吗 |
[03:54] | No, I’m a– a season pass holder. | 不 我只是这里的季卡会员 |
[03:58] | But thank you. Dr. Walter bishop. | 谢谢你 我是沃尔特・贝肖普博士 |
[04:01] | They had no right to revoke my membership. | 他们无权废除我的会员资格 |
[04:03] | No right. | 无权 |
[04:04] | Walter, you terrified those kids. | 沃尔特 你把那些孩子吓坏了 |
[04:07] | These children should know the truth. | 这些孩子应该知道事实真相 |
[04:08] | Hello. Agent dunham? | 喂 德纳姆探员吗 |
[04:09] | They’re tragically coddled and ill-advised. | 他们被教育的又娇生惯养又脑残 |
[04:12] | Have you already told Peter? | 你给彼得打过电话了吗 |
[04:14] | Okay…we’ll be there right away. | 好的 我们马上到 |
[04:18] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[04:27] | Detective, I’m agent dunham. | 你好 我是德纳姆探员 |
[04:29] | This is Peter Bishop. | 这位是彼得・贝肖普 |
[04:31] | Detective Kassel. | 我卡索尔警探 |
[04:32] | We’ve been taking witness statements, | 我们给目击者录了口供 |
[04:33] | trying to figure out what went down. | 想查出到底发生了什么 |
[04:36] | Is the M.E. Here yet? | 验尸官来了吗 |
[04:37] | On his way. | 还在路上 |
[04:39] | It’s a Dutch license. | 他持荷兰证件 |
[04:43] | Radjan Vandenkemp. | 拉让・范登坎普 |
[04:48] | I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我从没见过这样的事 |
[04:51] | Lucky you. | 那是你的福气 |
[04:53] | I’m gonna talk to some of the witnesses. | 我想和目击者谈谈 |
[04:55] | – I’m agent Dunham with the f.B.I. – Hi. | -我是联邦探员德纳姆 -你好 |
[04:59] | I’ll let you two talk. | 你们谈吧 |
[05:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:01] | Uh…did he have an appointment here at Vitas? | 他来这之前预约了吗 |
[05:04] | Mm-mm. No one knew him. | 没有 没人认识他 |
[05:06] | No one was expecting him. | 也没人在等他 |
[05:08] | I don’t even think he knew where he was going himself. | 我认为他自己都不知道为什么来这 |
[05:10] | He got off the elevator, | 他走出了电梯 |
[05:12] | Seemed confused, and then collapsed. | 看起来很苦恼 然后就倒下了 |
[05:13] | Okay, thanks. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[05:15] | It’s Broyles. He’s downstairs. | 是布洛伊 他到楼下了 |
[05:17] | He’s gonna run Vandenkemp and see what he can come up with. | 他想问问关于范登坎普有什么线索 |
[05:19] | Well, see, he didn’t know anybody here, | 好吧 他在这里谁都不认识 |
[05:21] | And this doesn’t seem like the kind of business | 而且这里也不是那种 |
[05:23] | that you just walk into. | 可以随便出入的企业 |
[05:24] | Excuse me. Can I ask a question? | 抱歉 我能问个问题吗 |
[05:27] | Sure, Mr… | 当然 你是 |
[05:28] | Uh, Ames. Vincent Ames. | 我叫文森特・埃姆斯 |
[05:29] | I’m the vp of geotechnical engineering. | 我是岩土工程部的副主管 |
[05:32] | Will we be able to leave soon? | 我们可以走了吗 |
[05:33] | Not yet, I’m afraid. | 恐怕还不行 |
[05:36] | Do we know what happened to him yet? | 弄清他的死因了吗 |
[05:38] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 我们正在尽力调查 |
[05:39] | But we’ll let you know as soon as you can leave. | 什么时候可以离开 我会通知你的 |
[05:44] | Mike, the courier rode up with him. | 麦克 那个快递员和他一起上来的 |
[05:46] | Which one’s Mike? | 哪位是麦克 |
[05:48] | He’s sitting right over here. | 坐在那里的就是他 |
[06:10] | Dr. Bishop, agent Farnsworth. | 贝博士 方探员 |
[06:12] | Got a deceased male, age 50. | 死者是个男性 五十岁上下 |
[06:14] | We believe he’s from the Netherlands. | 我们查出他是荷兰人 |
[06:16] | Walked into Vitas Petrol at 7:30 this morning, | 早上七点半走进维塔斯石油公司 |
[06:18] | And his veins ruptured. | 然后他的静脉爆裂了 |
[06:19] | Oh! Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[06:21] | Well, uh, vasculitis could be a cause. | 可能是脉管炎引起的 |
[06:23] | Or, uh, an arteriovenous fistula, | 也可能是动静脉瘘 |
[06:27] | which is an abnormal channel between the vessels. | 那是血管间的一种非正常管道 |
[06:30] | Extremely high blood pressure results, | 超高的血压会引起 |
[06:32] | Resulting in swelling of the veins. | 静脉膨胀 |
[06:34] | – Until they rupture? – No, no, not usually. | -直到爆裂吗 -不 通常不会 |
[06:35] | But then, that’s why we’re here, I imagine. | 但我猜这就是要我过来的原因 |
[06:40] | Don’t, no, don’t! | 不要 不 |
[06:52] | This building must be quarantined immediately. | 必须马上隔离这座大楼 |
[06:55] | No one goes in or out. | 不准任何人进出 |
[06:56] | I believe we have a contagion on our hands. | 我想这病毒有传染性 |
[06:59] | But Olivia and Peter– | 但是奥利维亚和彼得 |
[07:01] | They’ll be trapped inside | 会被隔离在里面 |
[07:09] | Quarantine building, Agent Broyles | 封锁大楼 布洛依探员 |
[07:22] | I need to find out more about the first victim, Peter. | 我要进一步研究第一位受害者 彼得 |
[07:26] | The Dutchman. | 那个荷兰人 |
[07:28] | If I can find out where he came from, | 如果能查出他从哪里来 |
[07:29] | Where he was, | 又去过哪些地方的话 |
[07:31] | Then I could begin to ascertain what could have infected him. | 我就能初步判断他感染了什么 |
[07:33] | Walter, we don’t know yet. | 沃尔特 我们还不清楚 |
[07:35] | Well, who was he coming to see? | 那他到底来见谁的 |
[07:36] | Someone up there must know him. | 那里一定有人认识他 |
[07:38] | Know something. | 知道关于他的事 |
[07:41] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[07:48] | The CDC is here. | 疾病控制中心的人到了 |
[07:49] | You be careful up there, son. | 你在上面要小心 儿子 |
[07:51] | I will. | 我会的 |
[07:54] | The CDC is here. | 疾病控制中心的人来了 |
[07:57] | Walter, it’s gonna be okay. | 沃尔特 会没事的 |
[08:01] | We should get to work. | 我们必须开始工作了 |
[08:10] | Why are the police holding us here? | 警察为什么把我们扣留在这里 |
[08:11] | We think we’re in the midst of a virus contamination. | 我们在病毒污染区 |
[08:14] | The centers for disease control are here. | 疾病控制中心的人都来了 |
[08:16] | Are you saying we’re quarantined? | 你是说我们被隔离了 |
[08:17] | For now, yes. | 目前 是的 |
[08:18] | What happened to Mike? | 麦克怎么了 |
[08:20] | He was infected. | 他被感染了 |
[08:21] | Is he…dead? | 他死了吗 |
[08:27] | He was closest to him. He was right over the guy. | 他当时离那个人最近 就在他对面 |
[08:29] | You were there too, Carl. | 你也在场 卡尔 |
[08:30] | You were there next to the courier. | 你就站在那个快递员旁边 |
[08:31] | And Devon and Vincent. | 德文和文森特也在场 |
[08:32] | You all got his blood on you. | 你们都沾上了他的血 |
[08:34] | Then why aren’t they sick too? | 那为什么他们没事 |
[08:35] | How do you explain that? | 这怎么解释 |
[08:36] | I don’t know, Elaine. | 我也不清楚 伊莱恩 |
[08:38] | But I’m sure it’s just a matter of time. | 但我想这只是时间问题 |
[08:42] | They shut down the airflow. | 他们关了空调 |
[08:44] | I asked detective Castle to take care of it. | 是我叫卡斯托探员关掉空调 |
[08:46] | It’s protocol… in case the virus is airborne. | 作为防范 以防病毒靠空气传播 |
[08:49] | We don’t want it to spread through the building. | 我们不想病毒扩散到整栋楼 |
[08:50] | So I’m gonna need to separate you into groups. | 我需要把你们分成几组 |
[08:53] | Those who were near Vandenkemp, | 那些当时在范登坎普旁边的人 |
[08:55] | If you could gather in one of the boardrooms. | 请先进到会议室里 |
[08:58] | It’s just a precaution until we know what this is | 只是搞清病毒种类 |
[09:00] | And how it’s being spread. | 以及传播方式前的预防措施 |
[09:03] | Come on, let’s go! | 来吧 我们行动 |
[09:06] | Agent Broyles, Arnold Mcfadden, | 布罗伊探员 阿诺德・麦克法登 |
[09:09] | Field director, CDC. | 疾病控制中心 现场主管 |
[09:11] | I understand you’ve got two people up there. | 你们有两个人已经进入现场了 |
[09:13] | Do we know yet whether this is the result | 这是否是一起 |
[09:15] | Of a bioterrorism event? | 生物恐怖袭击 |
[09:17] | We’re looking into that possibility as we speak, | 我们也在调查这种可能性 |
[09:18] | But nothing yet. | 但目前还没有发现 |
[09:19] | You wanted me? | 你找我吗 |
[09:22] | Let’s get a team into the lobby. | 派一个小队进入大厅 |
[09:23] | Get blood work on your way. | 顺便带回血液样品 |
[09:24] | Cut a two-block radius with barriers. | 以两个街区为半径设置检查路障 |
[09:38] | I will need at least half a dozen of those samples, young man. | 年轻人 我需要至少六个样本 |
[09:42] | Excuse me, who are you? | 不好意思 你是 |
[09:44] | Take me to your centrifuge. | 快告诉我离心机在哪 |
[09:48] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[09:51] | Agent Broyles, uh, Walter has been arrested. | 布洛伊探员 沃尔特被逮捕了 |
[09:57] | Agent Broyles, thank god you’re here. | 布洛伊 谢天谢地你来了 |
[09:59] | Please tell these men to release me. | 请你让他们快放了我 |
[10:01] | He breached the security line. | 他闯进了安全线 |
[10:02] | Claims he’s F.B.I., | 说自己是联调局的 |
[10:03] | But he’s got no credentials or identification. | 但他没有任何证件 |
[10:04] | I said I was a consultant. | 我说过我是个顾问 |
[10:06] | Dr. Bishop works with us. | 贝博士和我们一起工作 |
[10:08] | His son Peter’s inside the building. | 他儿子彼得正在大楼里 |
[10:10] | I need to get back to the lab. | 我要回实验室 |
[10:12] | I’m trying to determine what pathogen I’m dealing with. | 我要确认这是一种什么病原体 |
[10:15] | And I need a blood sample– something to work with. | 还需要血液样本 用来研究 |
[10:17] | I can understand your wanting to assist, doctor. | 博士 我理解你急于帮忙 |
[10:19] | But I have a great deal of experience with pathogens. | 但是我对病原体有丰富的经验 |
[10:22] | And I was chairman of biochemistry at Harvard | 我还是哈佛生化部主席 |
[10:24] | and have little patience. For small-minded bureaucrats. | 有点耐心 小气的官僚分子 |
[10:28] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[10:31] | That’s not helping. | 你在帮倒忙 |
[10:37] | I-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:39] | We need more information. | 我们需要更多信息 |
[10:42] | My son tells me that several people got blood on them | 我儿子说有几个人都沾上了 |
[10:45] | From the infected man. | 感染者的血 |
[10:47] | But only one of them died. Why him? | 但只有一个人死了 为什么只是他 |
[10:48] | Why aren’t the others showing symptoms? | 而其他人没有表现出症状 |
[10:51] | I must get back to my lab and find out. | 我要回到实验室搞清楚 |
[10:54] | No matter what your impressions are of Dr. Bishop, | 无论贝博士给你什么印象 |
[10:57] | I assure you he’s a valuable asset. | 我向你保证他很有才能 |
[11:02] | Hubert, you will escort Dr. Bishop to his lab | 休伯特 你送贝博士回实验室 |
[11:06] | With samples that you will not let out of your sight. | 别让血液样本离开你的视线 |
[11:08] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[11:10] | Quickly, get your pajamas off and– | 快点换了你的睡衣 |
[11:13] | Come on, let’s go! | 快 我们走 |
[11:14] | Come on. | 快 |
[11:16] | Come on. | 快点 |
[11:21] | You know, I can’t find the name Vandenkemp | 在数据库里我怎么都找不到 |
[11:23] | anywhere in this database. | 范登坎普这个名字 |
[11:25] | But he must have been here to see somebody. | 但他一定是为见某个人才来的 |
[11:28] | How far back did you go? | 你查了多久以前的记录 |
[11:29] | Two months. | 两个月内的 |
[11:36] | They’re all calling their families. | 他们都在联系家人 |
[11:40] | Wanna call your sister? | 想打给你妹妹吗 |
[11:42] | Just to let her know what’s going on? | 让她了解一下这边的情况 |
[11:47] | What do you make of this? | 这里你怎么想 |
[11:50] | This guy, Ames, | 这家伙 埃姆斯 |
[11:51] | He had two appointments this morning, | 他今早有两个预约 |
[11:52] | But he cleared his calendar | 但是就在昨晚 |
[11:53] | last minute yesterday. | 他突然取消了预约 |
[11:55] | But he’s here. | 但他还是来上班了 |
[11:57] | That doesn’t necessarily mean anything. | 这说明不了什么 |
[11:59] | And it doesn’t necessarily not mean anything, either. | 但这也正说明了什么 |
[12:03] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[12:06] | We have a problem. | 那边出事了 |
[12:18] | What’s happening to me? | 我怎么了 |
[12:24] | Come on in here. | 到这里来 |
[12:28] | I want you to lay down | 请你躺下 |
[12:30] | And just try and rest and relax as best you can, okay? | 尽量试着休息放松好吗 |
[12:32] | Okay, I’m gonna get you some water. | 我去帮你拿点水来 |
[12:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:40] | Be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[12:46] | So how much time do you think she has? | 你觉得她还有多少时间 |
[12:47] | I don’t know, the courier died… | 我不知道 那个快递员给范登坎普 |
[12:50] | Maybe half hour after giving Vandenkemp CPR. | 心肺复苏后 过半小时左右就死了 |
[12:57] | She’s sick? | 她受感染了吗 |
[12:58] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[13:00] | But she didn’t get any of the blood on her. | 但是她没有碰到血啊 |
[13:01] | You don’t know that for sure. | 这你不能肯定吧 |
[13:03] | She didn’t; she was nowhere near him when he died! | 她没有 那人死时她根本没靠近过 |
[13:04] | Which means we could all have it. | 就是说我们可能也被感染了 |
[13:06] | But we don’t know that. | 这我们不清楚 |
[13:07] | She was friends with the courier, right? | 她是那个快递员的朋友 对吗 |
[13:09] | Maybe he touched her. He could have infected her. | 也许他碰了她 可能传染给她了 |
[13:10] | The fact is, we just don’t know. | 到底发生了什么 我们不清楚 |
[13:13] | But it’s important that we all stay calm. | 现在的关键是 我们都要保持冷静 |
[13:15] | Can I talk to you in private, Mr. Ames? | 埃姆斯先生 我能私下跟您谈谈吗 |
[13:19] | Okay, I know Mr. Vandenkemp was here to see you. | 我知道范登坎普先生是过来找你的 |
[13:23] | Your schedule was rearranged yesterday | 昨天你重新安排了日程 |
[13:25] | And your morning was cleared out. | 今早没人约见你 |
[13:27] | Why was he here? | 他为什么来这儿 |
[13:32] | He came here to sell me some information | 他来是要卖给我一些 |
[13:34] | From one of our competitors. | 我们竞争对手的信息 |
[13:36] | What kind of information? | 什么样的信息 |
[13:37] | All he said was it was from a recent reserve find. | 他只说和最近发现的油田有关 |
[13:40] | Well, it’s possible that Vandenkemp | 范登坎普可能携带了 |
[13:41] | Came in contact with the virus there, | 那里的某种病毒前来 |
[13:42] | So do you know which oil reserve? | 你知道是哪个油田吗 |
[13:44] | Which competitor was it? | 是哪个对手 |
[13:45] | He wouldn’t say. | 他坚持不说 |
[13:47] | All he said was, | 他只说 |
[13:49] | “I have something to show you.” | “我有些东西想让你看看” |
[13:50] | Something I would find very valuable. | 是些我会觉得很有价值的东西 |
[13:53] | He was supposed to be gone | 但他本该在早上员工 |
[13:55] | Before the staff came in this morning. | 上班之前就离开 |
[13:57] | Well, where is it, | 那信息 |
[13:59] | The information? | 在哪里 |
[14:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:01] | He didn’t have anything with him. | 他身上没带任何东西 |
[14:04] | It’s a very competitive business, Agent Dunham. | 德探员 这是个竞争激烈的行业 |
[14:06] | I know what I did breaks a dozen federal laws, | 我知道我的所作所为触犯了多条法律 |
[14:08] | But I’d rather go to prison than die here. | 但我宁愿进监狱也不要死在这里 |
[14:10] | Well, it may be too late to trade one for the other now, | 现在做这个选择也许已经太迟了 |
[14:13] | Mr. Ames. | 埃姆斯先生 |
[14:29] | Radjan Vandenkemp was an oil consultant. | 拉让・范登坎普是个石油顾问 |
[14:31] | He arrived at Logan three days ago on a flight from Dubai. | 他三天前从迪拜搭飞机抵达洛根 |
[14:34] | We’ve already contacted 174 | 在与其同行的212名乘客中 |
[14:36] | Of the 212 passengers on board. | 我们已经联系上了174人 |
[14:38] | No one’s shown any signs of infection. | 没人有任何受感染的迹象 |
[14:39] | Were you able to track his movements? | 你能查到他最近的行踪吗 |
[14:41] | He was staying at a continental inn. | 他曾在一家洲际酒店入住 |
[14:43] | We have agents at the hotel. | 我们也派探员去了那个酒店 |
[14:44] | No symptoms reported there either, | 没有发现任何感染症状 |
[14:45] | But also no indication of any information he was selling. | 也没有找到他要卖的信息的蛛丝马迹 |
[14:48] | Have you heard from Walter? | 沃尔特那有什么发现吗 |
[14:49] | Has he been able to identify the virus? | 他有没有确定是什么病毒 |
[14:51] | No, not yet, but I’ll let you know when I do. | 还没有 我一有消息就通知你 |
[14:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:55] | If we can isolate the strain, | 如果能把血样分离出来 |
[14:58] | We may be able to understand this virus’s personality. | 也许我们就能了解这病毒的个性 |
[15:02] | The personality? | 个性 |
[15:04] | Walter, it’s not a person. | 沃尔得 这又不是人 |
[15:06] | Centrifuge is over there. | 离心分离机在那里 |
[15:10] | No, viruses are not people, Astrid. | 当然 阿斯特丽德 病毒当然不是人 |
[15:14] | But they seem to have minds of their own. | 但貌似它们都有自己的思想 |
[15:17] | The rabies virus | 狂犬病毒 |
[15:20] | Can’t survive in water. | 不能在水里存活 |
[15:23] | So it inflicts its host with | 因此它的寄主也表现出 |
[15:25] | a paralyzing fear of water. | 一种极度惧水的症状 |
[15:27] | Walter, that sounds… | 沃尔得 这听起来 |
[15:29] | Heh, trust me, I know how it sounds. | 相信我 我知道这听起来很不可思议 |
[15:32] | It’s almost beyond belief. | 几乎与传统观念背道而驰 |
[15:33] | The more we learn about viruses, | 我们对病毒了解的越多 |
[15:36] | The more unbelievable they become. | 它们就越让人难以置信 |
[15:38] | They deny our definitions of living and dead. | 它们推翻了我们对生与死的定义 |
[15:40] | And their only function seems to be | 存在的唯一目的就是 |
[15:43] | To survive, to replicate. | 生存和繁殖 |
[15:46] | And they use us as a vehicle to do so. | 它们把我们当成传播工具发展壮大 |
[15:48] | It’s the folly of humans | 而我们人类还以为自己处在 |
[15:50] | To believe we’re at the top of the food chain. | 食物链的最顶端 真是愚蠢啊 |
[15:53] | In truth, viruses are. | 事实上 病毒才是 |
[15:55] | The strain won’t isolate. | 血样分离不出来 |
[15:57] | The sample was too fragile. | 样本太脆弱了 |
[15:58] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[16:00] | I was afraid of that. | 我一直担心这个 |
[16:01] | Well, this is one piece of good news. | 不过这也算得上好消息 |
[16:04] | I believe the virus is not airborne. | 我相信这病毒不是通过空气传播的 |
[16:06] | No? | 不是吗 |
[16:07] | No. If it were, | 不是 如果是的话 |
[16:09] | There’d be many more people | 那栋楼里应该会有更多人 |
[16:10] | Showing signs of infection in that building. | 表现出感染症状 |
[16:12] | We need a better sample. | 我们需要采集一个更好的样本 |
[16:19] | Broyles have anything? | 布洛伊有什么消息吗 |
[16:20] | No. | 没有 |
[16:21] | Whatever Vandenkemp was trying to sell, | 不论范登坎普卖的是什么 |
[16:23] | They can’t find it. | 他们都找不到 |
[16:27] | You able to get a hold of Rachel? | 你和瑞秋联系上了吗 |
[16:29] | No. | 还没 |
[16:31] | I didn’t try. | 我没联系过她 |
[16:35] | She just went through all this stuff | 在我住院的时候 |
[16:37] | With me in the hospital, | 她就经历过这种事 |
[16:38] | And she’s still having nightmares | 现在还常常梦到 |
[16:39] | About me being dead. | 我死了 |
[16:42] | What’s the point in scaring her again? | 为什么还要她再担惊受怕一次 |
[16:45] | We are gonna get out of this. | 我们都会没事的 |
[16:49] | That’s just like you. | 这就是你 |
[16:53] | Even now, you’re protecting her. | 即便这个时候你也还在保护她 |
[16:58] | I thought that was the point | 我觉得身边有些 |
[16:59] | Of having people who care about you | 关心你的朋友的可贵之处 |
[17:01] | In your life… | 不就是 |
[17:02] | To have someone to talk to when you’re scared. | 能在害怕的时候 倾听你心声的吗 |
[17:16] | She’s out. | 她出来了 |
[17:19] | The receptionist. | 那个前台小姐 |
[18:17] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[18:30] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[18:31] | What the hell’s happening up there? | 上面到底发生什么了 |
[18:43] | Peter, be careful. | 彼得 小心点 |
[19:22] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[19:24] | Peter, no! | 彼得 不要 |
[19:25] | Can’t wait any longer. | 没时间等了 |
[19:27] | Stop it! Get away from him now! | 住手 快离他远点 |
[19:28] | I got his blood on me. | 我刚刚碰过他的血 |
[19:29] | If I wasn’t infected before, I probably am now. | 如果之前没被感染 现在可能也感染了 |
[19:31] | Peter, this is insane! | 彼得 你疯了 |
[19:32] | They’re down there and we’re up here. | 他们在下面 我们在这上面 |
[19:34] | And they’re not sending anybody else up. | 既然他们不派人上来 |
[19:36] | This is our last chance to figure out whatever it was | 那这就是我们弄清楚 |
[19:38] | that he came here to try and sell. | 他来这里卖什么的唯一办法 |
[19:43] | Rental car keys. | 租来的车的钥匙 |
[19:46] | Never take anything into a negotiation | 决不能把能令你锒铛入狱的东西 |
[19:47] | that can land you in jail. | 随身携带来谈判 |
[19:49] | Always leave it in neutral territory. | 一定要收在安全的地方 |
[20:05] | The CDC is opening the briefcase now. | 疾病控制中心正在打开那个公文包 |
[20:07] | You said his car was found in a garage nearby. | 你说他的车是在附近的车库里发现的 |
[20:10] | It’s underground? | 是地下车库吗 |
[20:12] | That’s right. | 对的 |
[20:13] | I believe I have a hypothesis | 关于病毒如何传染 |
[20:15] | as to how this virus behaves. | 我有个猜想 |
[20:17] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[20:19] | Well, the receptionist had a very different reaction | 那个前台小姐对于病毒的反应 |
[20:21] | to the virus than the other two victims. | 跟其他两名受害者完全不同 |
[20:23] | And I believe I know why. | 我觉得我知道原因 |
[20:24] | This virus… | 这种病毒 |
[20:26] | has to spread itself, but in order to do so, | 需要传播 但要实现的话 |
[20:28] | It needs other organisms to infect. | 必须通过感染别的生物 |
[20:31] | Vandenkemp arrived alone at the building, | 范登坎普独自一人来到这里 |
[20:34] | and it wasn’t until he was in an office full of people | 直到办公室里有很多人的时候 |
[20:36] | that he sprayed. | 他才喷血 |
[20:37] | B-but…having successfully infected other people, | 不过成功感染了其他人之后 |
[20:41] | I believe that the virus now senses | 那个病毒已经感觉到 |
[20:44] | that it’s contained within the building, | 它被困在了那栋大厦里面 |
[20:46] | And–and it wants to get outside to continue spreading. | 而且它想出来继续蔓延 |
[20:49] | The virus wants to get outside? | 病毒自己想要出来吗 |
[20:51] | Yes, yeah. | 对 就是这样 |
[20:53] | Doesn’t that strike even you as a bit far-fetched? | 不觉得即便对你 这也是异想天开吗 |
[20:55] | No…the courier only spewed | 不 那个快递员 直到他接近门口时 |
[20:58] | as he approached the glass doors. | 他才喷血 |
[20:59] | And from what you’ve said, the receptionist | 而且就你刚才所说 那个前台小姐 |
[21:01] | showed an irrational desire to get outside, | 失去理性似的想要出来 |
[21:04] | And then she sprayed. | 之后她就喷了 |
[21:05] | The virus compelled her to leave the building. | 是病毒在驱使她离开大厦 |
[21:08] | It wanted to get outside. | 它想要出来 |
[21:11] | You’re saying the virus made her jump. | 你是说是病毒使她跳下来的 |
[21:13] | Yes. Yes! I believe so. | 对 我相信是这样 |
[21:30] | Among other things in the briefcase, | 在公文包里 |
[21:32] | we found a drill core sample | 我们发现了勘探石油挖掘出来的 |
[21:34] | from an exploratory oil dig. | 岩芯的样本 |
[21:51] | This is our virus. | 这就是那种病毒 |
[21:59] | The sample was stolen from Solum Oil Corp. | 这个样本是从索勒姆石油公司偷来的 |
[22:03] | By normal procedure, it would have been stored | 常规程序下 |
[22:04] | in an airtight protective case. | 它会被保存在密封的保护袋里 |
[22:07] | Which suggests Vandenkemp may have removed it in order to smuggle it out. | 范登坎普为了偷运出来 应该把它拿掉了 |
[22:11] | Do those documents indicate how far down it came from? | 文件里说它是从多深的地方挖出来的 |
[22:15] | It came from ten miles down. | 距地面十英里的地方[约一万六千米] |
[22:21] | In that case, | 这样的话 |
[22:23] | I believe we’re in the presence | 我相信我们正经历一场 |
[22:24] | of a 75,000-year-old terror. | 7万5千年前的恐怖袭击 |
[22:27] | One that might have been responsible for wiping out the ice age mammals. | 像那次消灭了冰河时代哺乳类动物的一样 |
[22:31] | Some things are meant to be left alone. | 有些东西就该被历史封存 |
[22:32] | Dr. Bishop, can you find a cure for it? | 贝肖普博士 你能找到解药吗 |
[22:35] | Maybe, in time. | 也许 假以时日 |
[22:37] | But right now, we need to keep the safe people safe. | 但现在的当务之急 是保护没被感染的人 |
[22:41] | Now that I have an isolated sample, | 现在我有了分离样本 |
[22:43] | I can produce a TOX screen. | 就能做毒理检验 |
[22:45] | At least we can identify who’s been infected. | 最起码能诊断出谁被感染了 |
[22:53] | Agent Dunham, | 德探员 |
[22:54] | Bill Hubert, CDC. Hi. | 比尔.休伯特 疾控中心的 你好 |
[22:56] | So, uh, how do you want to do this? | 你具体想怎么做呢 |
[22:58] | Two groups. | 分成两组 |
[23:00] | We divide alphabetically. | 按照首字母分吧 |
[23:02] | Okay, I can do that. | 好的 我来分 |
[23:03] | “A” THROUGH “M”s, If you come with me. | 名字首字母是A到M的 跟我来 |
[23:06] | And the rest can go with agent Hubert. | 其他人跟休伯特探员走 |
[23:19] | Call the state department. | 打电话给国务院 |
[23:22] | Get approval for a level six eradication. | 请求批准六级根除措施 |
[23:26] | Level six? | 六级措施吗 |
[23:30] | We don’t know how to contain it. | 我们不知道怎么控制它 |
[23:33] | If anybody on the outside got infected… | 如果外面的任何一个人受到感染的话 |
[23:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:43] | No problem. | 不用谢 |
[23:59] | How we doing in here? | 这里进行的怎么样 |
[24:01] | We’re just getting started. | 正要开始 |
[24:04] | First up, Vincent Ames. | 第一个 文森特・埃姆斯 |
[24:07] | How will I know? | 这要怎么知道 |
[24:10] | If you’re infected, | 如果你受到感染了 |
[24:11] | The solution will turn black. | 这溶液就会变黑 |
[24:14] | Swab. | 棉签 |
[24:17] | Please swab the inside of your cheek. | 在口腔里擦拭一下 |
[24:42] | Amber. | 安勃 |
[24:44] | You’re clear. | 你没被感染 |
[24:50] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们再联系 |
[24:51] | All right, next is Peter, | 下一个是彼得 |
[24:54] | And then Olivia. | 然后是奥利维亚 |
[25:02] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[25:08] | Swab your cheek. | 擦拭下口腔内部 |
[25:38] | You’re not infected. | 你没被感染 |
[25:44] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[26:31] | You’re okay. | 你也安全 |
[26:33] | You’re okay. | 没被感染 |
[26:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:36] | Okay. Next. | 好了 下一个 |
[26:38] | Okay, let’s get this first group downstairs. | 我们先带第一组下楼去 |
[26:41] | You guys, come with me. Let’s go. | 大家跟我一起下去 走吧 |
[26:55] | This is the first batch of uninfected from both testing groups. | 这是两组中第一批没受感染的人 |
[26:58] | Nona Norris. | 诺娜・诺里斯 |
[27:01] | Lauren Nossel. | 劳伦・纳索尔 |
[27:03] | Glen Paulsen. | 格伦・保尔森 |
[27:06] | Vincent Ames. | 文森特・埃姆斯 |
[27:10] | Olivia Dunham. | 奥利维亚・德纳姆 |
[27:14] | Peter Bishop. | 彼得・贝肖普 |
[27:15] | Wait, stop! | 等等 站住 |
[27:17] | He’s bleeding from the nose. He’s infected. | 他在流鼻血 他感染了 |
[27:18] | I just have to get outside. | 我一定要出去 |
[27:20] | Stop him! Get him away from the door! | 拦住他 别让他靠近门 |
[27:21] | I just have to get outside! | 我一定要出去 |
[27:25] | I just have to get outside. | 我一定要出去 |
[27:33] | I’m infected? | 我感染了吗 |
[27:34] | I’m afraid so. | 是的 |
[27:37] | But I wasn’t near anyone. | 可我没靠近任何人 |
[27:40] | Steve, you need to come with me. | 史蒂夫 请跟我来 |
[27:49] | Olivia, please! | 奥利维亚 拜托 |
[27:51] | Please, you’ve got to open this door. | 求你 把门打开 |
[27:53] | Peter, I can’t. You know that. | 彼得 你知道我不能 |
[27:54] | Look at me. Just look at me. | 看着我 |
[27:56] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[27:57] | Just look at me. | 看着我 |
[27:58] | – Peter… – Olivia… | -彼得 -奥利维亚 |
[28:01] | Olivia! | 奥利维亚 |
[28:23] | Amber. You’re clear. | 安勃 你没感染 |
[28:31] | Olivia, we just finished the tox screens. | 奥利维亚 毒理检查刚完成 |
[28:35] | Peter is infected. | 彼得被感染了 |
[28:36] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[28:38] | Yeah, the test was wrong. | 对 检测结果错了 |
[28:39] | I-I don’t know how, but… | 我不知道为什么 |
[28:41] | But he’s bleeding from his nose | 但他在流鼻血 |
[28:42] | And he’s still in the building. | 现在还在大楼里 |
[28:45] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[28:48] | What was that about Peter? | 彼得怎么了 |
[28:54] | The cambodian outbreak of ’04… | 04年柬埔寨疫情爆发 |
[28:57] | Killed 7,300 people, | 7300人丧生 |
[28:59] | Most of which could have been avoided | 如果中国政府及时出动 |
[29:00] | If the chinese authorities had moved quicker. | 大部分人本可生还 |
[29:02] | That was level four. | 那只是四级措施 |
[29:04] | This is classified as six. | 这次是六级 |
[29:06] | Right now, it’s the only option. | 这是目前唯一的选择 |
[29:09] | Uh, they finished the tox screens. | 毒理检查完成了 |
[29:11] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[29:13] | 11 civilians infected, and your colleague. | 十一名人员感染 包括你的同事 |
[29:15] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[29:16] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[29:18] | Extract the rest of the ones that tested negative, | 撤离未感染人群 |
[29:23] | And the state department has authorized us | 国务院已批准我们 |
[29:25] | To have the army move in and contain the rest. | 让部队进入控制感染人群 |
[29:27] | The army? | 部队 |
[29:28] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[29:29] | It’s the only definitive way | 这是确保 |
[29:30] | To make sure that the virus is eradicated. | 根除病毒的唯一有效方法 |
[29:31] | There are still a dozen people in that building. | 但楼里还有12名人员 |
[29:33] | You cannot tell me that killing them | 你不能说杀掉他们 |
[29:34] | Is our only option. | 是唯一解决之道 |
[29:36] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[29:39] | Run it for her. | 给她看看 |
[29:42] | This model is based | 这是模拟 |
[29:44] | On just one of those people getting out | 一个感染者出去 |
[29:46] | And infecting someone on the outside. | 传染另一人的结果 |
[29:48] | This is two weeks from now. | 这是两周后的结果 |
[29:51] | We have no symptom blocker, no cure. | 没有症状阻滞剂 没有解药 |
[29:53] | What solution do you propose, agent dunham? | 你有什么别的办法 德探员 |
[30:10] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[30:12] | Walter, you can’t take that off. | 沃尔特 你不能把它摘了 |
[30:14] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[30:16] | The virus isn’t airborne. | 病毒不会通过空气传播 |
[30:18] | It’s transmitted by bodily fluids–blood, saliva. | 只会通过体液 血液 唾液传播 |
[30:23] | Walter, we are going to figure this out. | 沃尔特 我们能解决的 |
[30:26] | Peter’s gonna be fine. | 彼得会没事的 |
[30:31] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[30:33] | We’re taking all non-infected personnel | 马上将未感染者 |
[30:35] | Out of the building–now. | 撤出大楼 |
[30:40] | Walter, we’ll have to help Peter | 沃尔特 我们只能在外面 |
[30:41] | From outside. | 帮助彼得 |
[30:47] | Come on, Walter, let’s go. | 沃尔特 走吧 |
[30:56] | Astrid, where are you? | 阿斯特丽德 你在哪 |
[30:57] | Walter won’t leave. | 沃尔特不肯走 |
[30:59] | He thinks he can come up with a cure. | 他觉得他能制出解药 |
[31:00] | Does he have any idea how to do that? | 他知道怎么做吗 |
[31:02] | No, not yet. | 还不知道 |
[31:05] | Astrid, they’re giving up. | 阿斯特丽德 他们放弃了 |
[31:07] | The–the cdc doesn’t want to risk contamination, | 疾控中心不希望病毒扩散 |
[31:09] | So they’re planning on killing everyone inside. | 所以打算杀光楼里的人 |
[31:12] | You can’t be in there. | 你们不能留在里面 |
[31:16] | Walter will figure something out. | 沃尔特能找到方法 |
[31:18] | We’re gonna be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[31:19] | Astrid… | 阿斯特丽德 |
[31:24] | What did agent dunham want? | 德探员怎么说 |
[31:25] | Nothing. | 没说什么 |
[31:27] | Help me drag this dutchman into the kitchen. | 帮我把这个荷兰人抬到厨房 |
[31:30] | There’s a table in there, and a sink. | 那里有桌子和水槽 |
[31:39] | Homo sapiens persevered 100 millennia ago. | 智人一百万年前能生还 |
[31:45] | So something must have killed this virus. | 这种病毒肯定有克星 |
[31:49] | Slower metabolisms, evolving blood types. | 慢速代谢 血型的进化 |
[31:55] | Unless the wretched virus isn’t organism-specific. | 除非这混账病毒不是有机生物 |
[31:59] | If I had an animal, a cat or a mouse… | 要是有个动物 猫或老鼠 |
[32:03] | No. No, no, no. | 不行 |
[32:06] | No, there’s no time for that, of course. | 现在肯定没时间测试 |
[32:08] | Walter…what can I do? | 沃尔特 我能做什么 |
[32:21] | I can’t let Peter die again. | 我不能让彼得再死一次 |
[32:25] | He’s going to. | 他会死的 |
[32:29] | They all will. | 他们都会死 |
[32:32] | There’s nothing I can do about it. | 我什么也做不了 |
[32:40] | Walter, do you remember this morning? | 沃尔特 还记得今天早上吗 |
[32:43] | What you said at the science museum. | 你在科学馆说的话 |
[32:45] | You said that magellan set sail around the world | 你说麦哲伦带领237人 |
[32:47] | With a crew of 237 people. | 环游世界 |
[32:51] | 237. | 237人 |
[32:53] | Nearly all of whom died. | 几乎都死了 |
[32:55] | Yeah, but 18 of them didn’t. | 但还有十八人生还 |
[32:58] | That’s what you said, Walter. | 你自己说的 沃尔特 |
[33:00] | Despite the odds, | 尽管很艰难 |
[33:02] | 18 of them came back to their families. | 那十八个人还是回到了家人身边 |
[33:04] | The rest died of scurvy. | 其余都死于坏血病 |
[33:07] | A slow, horrific death. | 缓慢 恐怖的死亡 |
[33:10] | Uncontrollable diarrhea, pustulous bleeding. | 不停腹泻 疙疸性出血 |
[33:14] | They all died. | 他们都死了 |
[33:23] | Except…we’re still here. | 但我们还活着 |
[33:31] | 75,000 years ago, | 七万五千年前 |
[33:33] | Our virus here wiped the planet clean. | 这种病毒横扫全球 |
[33:38] | Then life resumed. | 接着生命复苏 |
[33:42] | So something… must have killed | 肯定有某种物质 杀死了 |
[33:46] | The active virus. | 这种活性病毒 |
[33:53] | – Ash. – Astrid. | -灰 -阿斯特丽德[发音相近] |
[33:55] | No…ash. | 不 是灰 |
[34:00] | Mount toba… | 多巴山 |
[34:02] | The biggest volcanic eruption | 两千五百万年前 |
[34:04] | For the last 25 million years. | 最大型的火山爆发 |
[34:07] | It blocked out the sun. | 遮住了太阳 |
[34:09] | Sulfuric ash rained down | 硫酸灰如雨般 |
[34:13] | All around the world. | 洒遍大地 |
[34:18] | Sulfur. | 硫磺 |
[34:20] | Sulfur! | 硫磺 |
[34:21] | That could be it. | 肯定是硫磺 |
[34:22] | Where do we get sulfur? | 去哪弄硫磺 |
[34:24] | Open the fridge. | 打开冰箱 |
[34:25] | Now, tell me what we’ve got to work with. | 告诉我里面有什么 |
[34:28] | Um…there’s diet soda. | 有减肥苏打 |
[34:31] | There’s relish, there’s, uh… | 有腌菜 |
[34:33] | There’s yogurt, there’s string cheese, | 酸乳酪 奶酪条 |
[34:35] | There’s horseradish, there’s milk– | 辣根调料 牛奶 |
[34:36] | Ooh, horseradish! Horseradish, good. Grab that. | 辣根 太好了 拿来 |
[34:42] | The glycoside in horseradish is high in sulfur. | 辣根的糖苷富含硫磺 |
[34:46] | If I’m right, this should attack the virus. | 如果我是对的 这应该能杀死病毒 |
[35:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:40] | Sulfide diluted to four parts per million. | 百万分之四浓度的硫化物 |
[35:44] | Then apply heat to catalyze the base. | 加热催化硫化物基 |
[35:47] | 1.5 ccs should be enough. | 1.5毫升应该就够 |
[35:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:50] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[35:56] | After we’ve notified the families of the deceased, | 通知死者家属后 |
[35:58] | We’ll release a statement. | 就会发布声明 |
[36:00] | The virus has been controlled. | 病毒控制住了 |
[36:01] | And we don’t have any fear of a further outbreak. | 无需担心进一步爆发 |
[36:03] | Walter found a cure. | 沃尔特找到解药了 |
[36:05] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[36:06] | This is what he needs. | 这些是所需材料 |
[36:10] | Sulfide base, neuraminidase blocker. | 硫化物基 神经氨酸酶阻滞剂 |
[36:11] | We’d need a chemical supply lab. | 我们需要化学实验室 |
[36:13] | The closest one’s in Wellesley. | 最近的在韦尔斯利 |
[36:14] | Okay. | 可以 |
[36:15] | And several hours to synthesize the antidote. | 合成解药还要几小时 |
[36:20] | I’m sorry, agent dunham, we just don’t have that long. | 抱歉 德探员 我们没时间了 |
[36:22] | That glass isn’t gonna hold much longer. | 玻璃墙坚持不了多久 |
[36:24] | What if we could buy you some time? | 如果能拖延时间呢 |
[36:25] | What are you thinking? | 你有什么主意 |
[36:26] | Fentanyl gas. | 芬太尼气体 |
[36:28] | Pump it inside the building. | 在楼内排放 |
[36:29] | Knock them out long enough to synthesize a cure. | 让他们昏迷至解药合成 |
[36:31] | We could have a gas truck here in ten minutes. | 运气车十分钟内就能到 |
[36:33] | No, even if we could, it wouldn’t disperse. | 就算可以 气体也不会扩散 |
[36:34] | The building’s ventilation system is down, | 大楼的通风系统关了 |
[36:36] | And I can’t risk sending any more of my people inside | 我不能冒险派更多人 |
[36:37] | To turn it on. | 进去打开 |
[36:38] | Then I’ll do it. | 让我去 |
[36:44] | That’s up to agent Broyles, not me. | 这得由布探员决定 |
[36:50] | You’ve got 15 minutes. | 你有15分钟时间 |
[36:51] | After that, I can’t take the chance. | 过后我不能冒险 |
[36:53] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[37:27] | Dunham, the gas truck is here. | 德纳姆 运气车到了 |
[37:29] | What’s your 20? | 你在什么位置 |
[37:30] | I’m in the elevator, | 我在电梯 |
[37:32] | Proceeding to the parking garage. | 准备去停车场 |
[38:10] | Listen, I’m here to help you. | 听着 我是来帮你的 |
[38:11] | Give me the gun, Olivia. | 把枪给我 奥利维亚 |
[38:13] | Peter, they’re gonna shoot you. | 彼得 他们会杀了你 |
[38:14] | They’re gonna kill us all anyway. | 反正他们也会杀光我们 |
[38:17] | The cure is out there. They’re lying to us. | 解药在外面 他们在骗人 |
[38:20] | And you locked me in here. | 你却把我关在这里 |
[38:24] | You betrayed me! | 你背叛我 |
[38:47] | Stay down. | 趴着 |
[38:52] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[38:54] | Agent dunham, can you hear me? | 德探员 能听到吗 |
[39:05] | Agent Farnsworth. | 方探员 |
[39:06] | Sir. | 长官 |
[39:07] | Is the ventilation system on yet? | 通风系统开了吗 |
[39:10] | No, sir. It’s still off. | 还没开 长官 |
[39:12] | Olivia hasn’t made it yet. | 奥利维亚还没打开 |
[39:15] | We have to move. | 我们得行动了 |
[39:16] | I gave you 15 minutes. | 十五分钟到了 |
[39:18] | I understand you have operational authority here. | 我知道你有指挥权 |
[39:21] | But there are people in there that are like family to me. | 但里面有我至亲的人 |
[39:24] | Another ten minutes. | 再给我十分钟 |
[39:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:43] | 维塔斯石油 紧急出口 保持通畅 | |
[40:13] | Here, put this on. | 给 戴上 |
[40:16] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[41:06] | You’re going to be okay, Peter. | 彼得 你会没事的 |
[41:11] | Just rest, son. | 放松 儿子 |
[41:35] | Son. | 儿子 |
[41:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:46] | All of you. | 谢谢你们 |
[41:50] | You feeling better? | 好点了吗 |
[41:54] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚 |
[41:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:03] | You weren’t yourself. | 当时的你失去理智了 |
[42:08] | It’s lucky for me that you were. | 还好你当时很理智 |
[42:31] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[42:40] | Inside…upstairs… | 刚刚在楼上的时候 |
[42:44] | When you said, “I can’t let Peter die again…” | 你说 我不能让彼得再死一次 |
[42:53] | What did you mean by that? | 这是什么意思 |
[42:59] | Some things are meant to be left alone, | 有些事还是不要再提了 |
[43:01] | Agent Farnsworth. | 方探员 |