时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Fringe… | 迷离档案前情回顾 |
[00:04] | I crossed into another universe | 我穿越到另一个宇宙 |
[00:06] | and took a son that wasn’t mine. | 带回一个不属于我的儿子 |
[00:08] | Not a day has passed without me feeling the burden of that act | 从那起 我无一日不忐忑不安 心怀愧欠 |
[00:12] | Peter deserves to know the truth about who he is. | 彼得有权知道自己的身世 |
[00:15] | You saved his life. | 你救了他的性命 |
[00:16] | I am sure that he will understand. | 我肯定他会理解你的 |
[00:17] | You didn’t just open up a hole to the other side. | 你不仅打开了通往另一个宇宙的门 |
[00:20] | – You brought me back. – Son, this– | -你还把我带了回来 -儿子 听我说 |
[00:23] | I am not your son. | 我不是你的儿子 |
[00:26] | Peter checked himself out of the hospital three hours ago. | 彼得三小时前自行出院了 |
[00:29] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[01:23] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[01:29] | I’ve decided that we need to get organized. | 我觉得我们应该把东西整理一下 |
[01:31] | You’ve been smoking marijuana. | 你吸大麻了 对吗 |
[01:33] | I’d hardly classify what I’ve just smoked | 我认为我刚才抽的 |
[01:35] | as marijuana. | 不能定义成大麻 |
[01:37] | It’s–it’s a hybrid. | 那是种混合物 |
[01:38] | Of chronic supernova and Afghani Kush. | 是超新星跟阿富汗库什的混合物[毒品品种] |
[01:45] | I call it brown Betty. | 我称之为棕贝蒂 |
[01:48] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[01:56] | I know how you’re feeling. | 我理解你的感受 |
[02:01] | It’s important to take control of one’s life. | 让生活保持正轨是很重要的 |
[02:03] | Walter. Eh. | 沃尔特 |
[02:05] | Peter is going to come back. | 彼得会回来的 |
[02:08] | He just needs some time. | 他只是需要点时间 |
[02:11] | But he will come back. | 但他终归会回来的 |
[02:23] | Is there news? Have you found him? | 有消息了吗 找到他了吗 |
[02:26] | I’m sorry, walter. | 很抱歉 沃尔特 |
[02:28] | I have some leads that I would like | 有一些线索 |
[02:29] | to follow up, but I have to– | 我正准备跟进 可我不得不 |
[02:31] | You have to what? | 不得不什么 |
[02:32] | What can be more important than finding Peter? | 还有什么比找彼得更重要呢 |
[02:34] | Aunt Liv… | 小奥姑姑 |
[02:35] | The snack machine stole the dollar you gave me. | 零食贩卖机刚吞了你给我的一块钱 |
[02:38] | Hi, Astrid. Hi, uncle Walter. | 阿斯特丽德好 沃尔特叔叔好 |
[02:41] | Hi, Ella. You know what? | 艾拉 听我说 |
[02:43] | We have some snacks back there in the fridge. | 我们后面的冰箱里有些零食 |
[02:45] | You can go help yourself. | 你可以尽情享用 |
[02:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:50] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[02:51] | – Ella, Walter. – It smells funny in here. | -是艾拉 沃尔特 -这里的味道真奇怪 |
[02:54] | Rachel’s daughter. | 瑞秋的女儿 |
[02:55] | Rachel’s Olivia’s sister. | 瑞秋是奥利维亚的妹妹 |
[02:57] | Rachel had to go to Chicago for the weekend, | 瑞秋周末要去芝加哥 |
[02:59] | so she asked if I could look after Ella. | 所以她让我帮她照看艾拉 |
[03:01] | And I was wondering if maybe you could watch her– | 我在想或许你可以帮忙照看她 |
[03:04] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不行 |
[03:05] | I couldn’t possibly look after anyone else. | 除了自己我谁都照顾不了 |
[03:07] | I’m well into phase one. | 我已经老态龙钟了 |
[03:09] | I think she’s talking about me. | 她指的是让我照看 |
[03:11] | Walter just smoked something called “Brown Betty.” | 沃尔特刚抽了一种叫棕贝蒂的东西 |
[03:14] | – Hi, cow. – Be careful, Stella. | -牛牛你好 -小心点 史黛拉[弄错了艾拉的名字] |
[03:17] | Gene, gene, no licking. No licking. | 小吉 不要舔 不许舔 |
[03:20] | You should only have to watch her for a few hours. | 只要帮我看几个小时就行了 |
[03:23] | Don’t worry, Olivia. | 别担心 奥利维亚 |
[03:24] | I will be here. We would love to have her. | 我会一直在这 我们很乐意照看她 |
[03:28] | You’re killing him. | 你会杀了他的 |
[03:29] | You’re not supposed to touch the sides. | 你不能碰到边上的 |
[03:31] | What kind of doctor are you? | 你到底是哪门子医生啊 |
[03:33] | You’re not even trying. | 你根本没有尽力 |
[03:35] | – His heart. – All you’ve done | -他的心脏 -你难道只会 |
[03:37] | is eat all my snacks and talk about weird stuff. | 吃光我的零食还胡言乱语吗 |
[03:40] | And everything makes you laugh. | 而且随便什么你都笑的出来 |
[03:43] | I know! | 我懂了 |
[03:44] | Why don’t you tell me a story? | 你给我讲个故事吧 |
[03:46] | I’m not very good at stories. | 我不太擅长讲故事 |
[03:47] | Didn’t you used to tell stories to Peter? | 你过去难道没给彼得讲过故事吗 |
[03:52] | I’m sure Mrs. Bishop did, but… | 他妈妈肯定给他讲过 不过 |
[03:56] | No, I never told Peter stories. | 没有 我从没给彼得讲过故事 |
[03:59] | I was always… too busy with my work. | 我总是 忙于工作无暇顾及到他 |
[04:05] | What about your parents, uncle Walter? | 那你父母呢 沃尔特叔叔 |
[04:07] | Didn’t they tell you stories? | 他们也不给你讲故事吗 |
[04:09] | Oh, yes. | 他们给我讲 |
[04:11] | My mother loved Chandler | 我妈妈喜欢钱德勒的文集 |
[04:15] | and another writer called Dashiell Hammett. | 还有达希尔·哈米特的作品[美国侦探小说家] |
[04:19] | She loved detective stories. | 她特别喜欢侦探故事 |
[04:21] | Oh! And musicals! | 对了 还有音乐剧 |
[04:24] | She adored musicals! | 她爱死音乐剧了 |
[04:26] | She often would dress me up to play parts | 我在学校参加音乐剧演出的时候 |
[04:28] | in plays at school. | 她经常主动帮我化妆 |
[04:30] | I was roughed up quite a lot as a child. | 小时候我经常被搞得乱糟糟的 |
[04:33] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[04:35] | I think that Ella would | 我觉得艾拉 |
[04:36] | really, really enjoy a story. | 非常非常想听故事 |
[04:38] | Once upon a time. | 很久以前 |
[04:40] | Well, all right. Are you ready? | 好吧 你准备好了吗 |
[04:46] | Once upon a time… | 很久以前 |
[04:51] | There was an accomplished detective. | 曾经有一个老练的侦探 |
[04:56] | Except that she had decided to retire, | 她无奈之下选择了退休 |
[05:00] | pack it in, | 收拾东西回家 |
[05:01] | because there was one mystery she could not solve. | 因为有件无法解决的谜题一直萦绕心头 |
[05:06] | What was that? | 什么谜题 |
[05:07] | How to mend a broken heart. | 如何修复一颗破碎的心 |
[05:15] | Miss Dunham? | 德纳姆女士吗 |
[05:17] | My name is Rachel. | 我叫瑞秋 |
[05:18] | I’m sorry to just show up like this, | 很抱歉不请自来 |
[05:20] | but I have left you several messages, | 不过我给你留过很多条留言 |
[05:21] | and I’d like to hire you. | 我想要雇你帮忙 |
[05:23] | My boyfriend, he’s gone missing. | 我男友失踪了 |
[05:27] | Well, as you can see, I’m kinda busy. | 如你所见 我现在有些忙 |
[05:28] | He got in over his head to a gambler. | 他被一个赌徒缠上了 |
[05:30] | A guy named big Eddie. | 那人叫大艾迪 |
[05:32] | I’m afraid something bad may have happened to him. | 我觉得他可能出事了 |
[05:34] | – Drown him? – I’m sorry, what? | -有人要淹死他吗 -抱歉 你说什么 |
[05:37] | Oh, uh, no, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢你 |
[05:41] | You know, most times when someone comes in here | 通常情况下 人们来找我的初衷 |
[05:43] | worried that their sweetheart’s gone missing, or worse… | 是担心自己的心肝是不是出事了 |
[05:46] | By the time they find out what I usually find out, | 而当我查明结果 告知他们 |
[05:49] | They wind up wishing he really were dead. | 结果通常是他们宁可那负心人下地狱 |
[05:52] | What do you usually find out? | 通常你会查到什么结果 |
[05:55] | Rachel, is it? | 你是叫瑞秋吗 |
[05:57] | Do yourself a favor. | 别和自己较劲了 |
[05:59] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[06:01] | He wouldn’t do what you’re suggesting. | 他不会像你说的那样的 |
[06:04] | We met only a few weeks ago, but… | 我们虽然几周前才相识 但是 |
[06:07] | It was love at first sight. | 我们一见钟情 |
[06:11] | You probably don’t believe | 你或许不相信 |
[06:13] | Something like that exists. | 那种东西真的存在 |
[06:14] | But I assure you it does. | 但一见钟情确实存在 |
[06:18] | Something happens and I’m head over heels | 爱情来临 我深深投入 |
[06:22] | I never find out till I’m head over heels | 后知后觉 却已深陷其中 |
[06:28] | Something happens and I’m head over heels | 爱情来临 我深深投入 |
[06:33] | Don’t take my heart, don’t break my heart | 别让我倾心 别令我心碎 |
[06:36] | Don’t, don’t, don’t throw it away | 不要 不要 不要将它弃之不顾 |
[06:42] | What those school kids must’ve done to you. | 这样给小孩讲故事 他们非吃了你 |
[06:45] | Maybe you should teach me algebra. | 要不你还是教我代数算了 |
[06:48] | Oh, you see, the… medication | 是沃尔特叔叔吃的药… |
[06:52] | That Uncle Walter is on, causes his | 导致他的 |
[06:54] | Posterior and lateral cricoarytenoid muscles | 后侧及外侧环杓肌 |
[07:00] | To contract his larnyx’s. | 让他的喉头不听使唤 |
[07:06] | Anyway, what was I saying? | 我刚才说到哪儿了 |
[07:08] | Ah! Yes. | 对了 |
[07:10] | True love. | 真爱 |
[07:16] | When was the last time you spoke to him? | 你最后一次跟他说话是什么时候 |
[07:20] | On the telephone two days ago. | 两天前打了个电话 |
[07:22] | Okay, and what’s his name? | 好吧 他叫什么名字 |
[07:26] | Peter Bishop. | 彼得·贝肖普 |
[07:29] | Wait a minute. That’s wrong. | 等等 你弄错了 |
[07:31] | My mom doesn’t love Peter. | 我妈妈不爱彼得 |
[07:33] | Of course not. | 当然 |
[07:34] | It’s just a story. | 这只是个故事 |
[07:36] | But, as with all good stories, | 不过 跟所有的好故事一样 |
[07:39] | Things aren’t always as they seem. | 事情总没表面上那么简单 |
[07:42] | So where were we? | 我们讲到哪儿了 |
[07:44] | She just took the case. | 她接了那案子 |
[07:45] | Oh, yes. How could she not? | 对啊 她怎么能拒绝呢 |
[07:47] | See, what Rachel didn’t know | 瑞秋有所不知的是 |
[07:52] | Is that Detective Olivia once believed in love. | 奥利维亚侦探也曾相信爱情 |
[07:55] | Especially great love. | 特别是炽热的真爱 |
[07:58] | And, if for no other reason, she took this case | 她接这个案子 别无其他原因 |
[08:01] | To see if such a love really existed. | 只为探寻这样的爱情是否真的存在 |
[08:04] | Now, this is where things might get a bit frightening. | 这里开始会有点吓人了 |
[08:09] | I’m not sure you’d want me to go on. | 我不知道你是否还愿意听我讲下去 |
[08:11] | Does it have to do with Peter? | 故事会和彼得有关吗 |
[08:14] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[08:15] | It just might. | 也是一种可能 |
[08:19] | You see, just as Olivia | 正当奥利维亚 |
[08:22] | Was gathering the facts from Rachel, | 向瑞秋了解情况的时候 |
[08:25] | Far on the other side of town, | 远在小镇的另一边 |
[08:27] | A young man had gone into hiding | 一位年轻人悄悄地躲了起来 |
[08:31] | Because he had in his possession a very special item. | 因为他藏了一件非常特殊的东西 |
[08:36] | What kind of item? | 是什么样的东西 |
[08:38] | As it happens… | 那是… |
[08:42] | A heart. | 一颗心 |
[08:44] | But a heart unlike anything the world had ever seen. | 一颗不似人间的心脏 |
[09:20] | Now…the measure of a good detective | 评价一位侦探好坏的标准之一 |
[09:26] | Is where she gets her information from. | 是看她从哪得到信息 |
[09:43] | Is he here? | 他在这儿吗 |
[09:45] | Detective Dunham knew some high people in low places. | 德侦探认识些大隐隐于市的人物 |
[09:52] | And you just can’t escape from the sound | 若你无法逃离世间的嘈杂纷乱 |
[09:56] | Don’t worry too much, it’ll happen to you | 别担心 顺其自然 |
[10:01] | We were children once playing with toys | 我们也曾天真烂漫 |
[10:12] | Hello, Lieutenant Broyles. | 你好呀 布洛伊中尉 |
[10:15] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:19] | What’s the matter? You’re not gonna say hello? | 怎么 难道你不跟我打声招呼吗 |
[10:21] | Well, now, I didn’t know if you actually meant hello | 我可弄不清你是在跟我打招呼 |
[10:23] | Or if you were just stringing me along. | 还是在哄着我玩 |
[10:26] | You’re good at that. | 你对此可是在行得很 |
[10:28] | I need to ask a favor. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:30] | Must be a good one if you’re coming to me. | 你会来找我 肯定很重要 |
[10:32] | Not as good a favor as pretending six years ago | 不像6年前某个警察 |
[10:34] | I didn’t see a cop on the beat | 要我假装没看到他为了晋升 |
[10:36] | Plant evidence to get a promotion. | 伪造证据那么严重 |
[10:39] | But yeah, it’s important. | 不过 没错 这事的确重要 |
[10:45] | What is it? | 关于什么的 |
[10:47] | Missing person. | 失踪人员 |
[10:50] | Never seen him. | 从没见过他 |
[10:51] | What about this? | 那这个呢 |
[10:55] | Does it mean anything to you? | 你对这个有印象吗 |
[10:59] | That guy’s sweetheart found it in her apartment | 他失踪的那晚 他的恋人 |
[11:01] | The night he vanished. | 在她的公寓里发现的 |
[11:12] | It’s a company logo. Massive Dynamic. | 这是个公司的徽标 巨力集团 |
[11:15] | Ever heard of them? | 听说过吗 |
[11:16] | No. What do they do? | 没有 他们是干什么的 |
[11:17] | Question is, what don’t they do? | 应该问 有什么是他们不干的 |
[11:19] | Indeed, what don’t they do? | 没错 有什么是他们不干的 |
[11:22] | Olivia did her homework | 奥利维亚做了大量调查 |
[11:24] | And soon found out some of the things they did do. | 很快就发现了他们的勾当 |
[11:27] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[11:28] | Massive Dynamic made its money at any cost. | 巨力集团不惜一切代价谋取利润 |
[11:31] | A vile firm that never missed an opportunity | 这家卑鄙的公司决不放过任何 |
[11:34] | To exploit the little guy. | 大发横财的机会 |
[11:36] | Profiteering off the creativity of others. | 压榨他人的创意谋利 |
[11:41] | Miss Dunham… | 德纳姆小姐 |
[11:42] | Nina Sharp. | 我是尼娜·夏普 |
[11:43] | Pleasure to meet you. | 幸会 |
[11:44] | Thank you so much for seeing me. | 感谢您抽空见我 |
[11:46] | Detective Broyles called on your behalf. | 布洛伊侦探来过电话 |
[11:49] | He said you were looking for someone? | 他说你正在找一个人 |
[11:50] | You thought I may be able to provide some information? | 你认为也许我能提供些线索 |
[11:52] | Uh, yes. | 没错 |
[11:54] | His name is Peter Bishop. | 他叫彼得·贝肖普 |
[11:57] | I’m investigating his disappearance | 我受他未婚妻之托 |
[11:58] | On behalf of his fiancee. | 调查他失踪一案 |
[12:00] | She believes he may be in trouble. | 她认为他可能有麻烦了 |
[12:02] | Yeah, that wouldn’t surprise me. | 是啊 没什么奇怪的 |
[12:03] | Whatever trouble he’s in, | 不管他碰到什么麻烦 |
[12:05] | I’m sure he deserves much worse. | 我相信他活该遇到更糟的 |
[12:07] | Peter Bishop is a con man | 彼得·贝肖普是个骗子 |
[12:08] | With many talents and many identities– | 他诡计多端 身份多变 |
[12:11] | All of them suspect. | 各个都十分可疑 |
[12:12] | Small cons to large scale industrial espionage, | 小打小闹到商业诈骗 |
[12:16] | With only one person’s interests at heart– | 他只关心一件事 |
[12:18] | His own. | 为自己牟利 |
[12:20] | I see. | 明白了 |
[12:21] | But I can tell you one thing. | 不过 我能告诉你一件事 |
[12:23] | If he’s pretending to love this woman, | 如果他假装爱上了这个女人 |
[12:25] | He must be using her somehow. | 她一定有什么利用价值 |
[12:27] | For her sake and yours, I hope he stays missing. | 为了她和你的安全 他还是不露面的比较好 |
[12:31] | He’s dangerous. | 他是个危险人物 |
[12:34] | Ah, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[12:36] | My attention is required on another matter. | 我还有别的事情要忙 |
[12:38] | Of course. | 没关系 |
[12:39] | Thank you so much for your time. | 感谢您抽空见我 |
[12:42] | Miss Dunham. | 德纳姆小姐 |
[12:45] | You should proceed with caution. | 你可千万要小心 |
[12:48] | I meant it when I said that Peter Bishop is dangerous. | 我说彼得·贝肖普是危险人物是认真的 |
[13:04] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[13:06] | There has been a development. | 有进展了 |
[13:11] | Hello, this is Rachel. Please leave a message. | 我是瑞秋 请留言 |
[13:14] | Uh, this is Olivia Dunham. | 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[13:16] | I need to talk to you. It’s about Peter Bishop. | 我要和你谈谈 关于彼得·贝肖普的事 |
[13:19] | So could you give me a call as soon as you get this? | 你能一收到信息马上联系我吗 |
[13:23] | – Rachel? – Help me, Miss Dunham! | -瑞秋 -救我 德纳姆小姐 |
[13:26] | Rachel! | 瑞秋 |
[14:09] | That’s not how it goes. | 故事不该这样 |
[14:11] | She can’t be dead. | 她不能死 |
[14:12] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[14:13] | Probably because it’s her mother, Walter. | 很可能是因为瑞秋是她妈妈 沃尔特 |
[14:16] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是因为这个 |
[14:18] | Because that’s not how stories work. | 因为故事不该这样的 |
[14:20] | She’s in love– true love. | 她深爱着别人 那是真爱 |
[14:22] | She can’t die. | 她不能死 |
[14:24] | But… | 但是 |
[14:25] | As I have said, in this story, | 我已经说了 在这个故事里 |
[14:28] | Things are not as they seem. | 事情没这么简单 |
[14:30] | She was an actress. | 她是名演员 |
[14:32] | Her real name wasn’t even Rachel, it was Kelsey. | 她的真名不是瑞秋 是凯尔西 |
[14:34] | Don’t ask me what to make of it, we’re in the dark. | 别问我是怎么回事 我们还蒙在鼓里 |
[14:37] | But whoever did this was good. | 但不论凶手是谁 他都是专业的 |
[14:40] | Didn’t leave fingerprints. | 没留下指纹 |
[14:41] | Hell, we can’t even identify what type of weapon he used. | 该死 我们甚至不能确认他用的武器 |
[14:45] | But one thing we both know, Dunham– | 但有件事你我都明白 德纳姆 |
[14:47] | Death seems to follow you around. | 凶案都围绕着你 |
[14:51] | What you sayin’ there, chief? | 头儿 这话什么意思 |
[14:53] | I’m saying I want you as far away as possible. | 我是说希望你离开 越远越好 |
[14:57] | Just when my interest is piqued? | 我刚来了兴致就要赶我走吗 |
[14:59] | Keep nosing around, and you and your interest | 注意打探情况 |
[15:00] | Can spend some time downtown as a guest of the state. | 你可以做为政府的客人到市中心逛逛 |
[15:03] | Well, it’s three hot meals and a bed. | 好吧 那可是三顿饱餐跟一夜安睡 |
[15:05] | It’s tempting. But, uh… | 很有诱惑 但是 |
[15:08] | I think I’ll pass. | 我想还是不要了 |
[15:10] | I’m serious, Dunham. | 我是认真的 德纳姆 |
[15:13] | Time to leave things to the big boys. | 是时候让男人们出马 收拾战局了 |
[15:20] | Okay, you win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[15:46] | Directory assistance? | 电话号码查询服务 |
[15:48] | Yes, operator, I would like an address, please. | 接线员 我想查个地址 |
[15:51] | Go ahead, hon. What’s the name? | 请往下说 他的名字是什么 |
[15:52] | Uh, for Dr. Walter Bishop. | 找沃尔特·贝肖普博士 |
[15:56] | It’s you. | 找的是你 |
[15:57] | Kind of. | 差不多吧 |
[15:59] | Slightly less handsome than your uncle Walter. | 没你的沃尔特叔叔帅 |
[16:01] | But equally brilliant. | 不过一样聪明 |
[16:03] | A taker, a dreamer. | 一个瘾君子 梦想家 |
[16:06] | And Olivia would soon discover | 奥利维亚很快会发现 |
[16:08] | That he was the one that got her mixed up in all this. | 他就是让她陷入重重麻烦的罪魁祸首 |
[16:11] | So you’re saying that you hired her | 你是说是你雇了她 |
[16:13] | To hire me to find Peter Bishop? | 派她雇我寻找彼得·贝肖普 |
[16:16] | That’s right. | 不错 |
[16:17] | Why didn’t you come to me yourself? | 你为何不自己来 |
[16:21] | Ah. Your reputation precedes you, Miss Dunham. | 你名声在外 德纳姆小姐 |
[16:24] | You aren’t the best, but you’re selective. | 你不是最好的 但你接案子有自己的原则 |
[16:26] | You only take cases where someone has lost their heart to love. | 你只接那些恋人失去爱人的案子 |
[16:31] | So I used her to get your attention. | 所以我用她吸引你的注意 |
[16:33] | I never meant for her to be harmed. | 我不知道她会受到伤害 |
[16:36] | Okay, well, you’ve got my attention now, Dr. Bishop. | 好吧 你吸引到我的注意了 贝博士 |
[16:38] | Now who the hell is Peter Bishop, | 那请问彼得·贝肖普究竟是谁 |
[16:40] | And why are you looking for him? | 还有你为什么要找他 |
[16:41] | He was my lab assistant. | 他是我的实验室助手 |
[16:43] | You got the same name. You related? | 你们有同样的姓 你和他是亲戚吗 |
[16:45] | Just coincidental, | 只是巧合而已 |
[16:48] | Although I did grow to love Peter as a son. | 虽然我把彼得视如己出 |
[16:51] | But apparently, he was far more dangerous than I feared. | 但显然 他远比我想象的更危险 |
[16:55] | He stole something from me. | 他从我这偷了一样东西 |
[16:57] | My most… important invention. | 我最重要的发明 |
[17:05] | I have spent my life making things | 我毕生都在发明东西 |
[17:08] | That bring joy and happiness, | 能够带来欢乐和愉快 |
[17:10] | To make the world a better place. | 让世界变得更美好 |
[17:16] | Bubble gum was one of my first. | 泡泡糖是我最早的发明之一 |
[17:20] | Ah. Flannel Pajamas. | 法兰绒睡衣 |
[17:23] | Oh, rainbows. | 彩虹 |
[17:25] | And my latest project, singing corpses. | 还有我最新的项目 唱歌死尸 |
[17:28] | Two, three, four… | 二 三 四 |
[17:29] | Who can take a sunrise | 谁能摘取日出 |
[17:31] | Who can take a sunrise | 谁能摘取日出 |
[17:33] | Sprinkle it with dew | 为其洒下露珠 |
[17:34] | Sprinkle it with dew | 为其洒下露珠 |
[17:35] | Cover it with chocolate | 用巧克力裹覆 |
[17:37] | and a miracle or two. | 再用奇迹相附 |
[17:40] | The candy man | 糖果叔叔 |
[17:41] | The candy man can | 去找糖果叔叔 |
[17:43] | ’cause he mixes it with love | 他能用爱灌输 |
[17:44] | And makes the world taste good | 世界甜蜜无数 |
[17:49] | Why not bring a little life to the dead, I say. | 为何不给死去的人一些生机呢 我想 |
[17:53] | Their harmonies are still a bit off. | 他们的合声还有些生疏 |
[17:59] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[18:01] | Well, that’s a hug, of course. | 这当然是拥抱 |
[18:04] | He invented hugs? | 他发明了拥抱 |
[18:05] | Oh, yes, my dear. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[18:06] | He invented everything that is wonderful in the world. | 他发明了世上一切美好的东西 |
[18:09] | Teddy bears, and chocolate bars, and… | 泰迪熊 巧克力棒还有 |
[18:11] | Oh, and something even more remarkable than that. | 甚至还有更加出色的东西 |
[18:15] | A heart. | 一颗心脏 |
[18:17] | A glass heart. | 一颗玻璃心脏 |
[18:19] | What makes it so special? | 有什么特殊的 |
[18:20] | Put simply, it’s a power source. | 简单地说 它是个电源 |
[18:22] | But it’s capable of many wondrous things. | 但它有很多奇妙的用途 |
[18:26] | And until quite recently… | 直到最近 |
[18:30] | I was kept alive by this glass heart. | 我还靠这个玻璃心脏得以存活 |
[18:35] | I had a bad heart, | 我的心脏不好 |
[18:37] | And so I invented the glass heart. | 所以我发明了一个玻璃心脏 |
[18:40] | And then a few nights ago, | 但在几天前 |
[18:42] | Someone slipped into my room | 有人溜进我的房间 |
[18:43] | And stole it while I was asleep. | 趁我睡觉时把它偷走了 |
[18:48] | I’ve done what I can with these batteries. | 我尽可能利用了这些电池 |
[18:50] | It’s kept me stable, but… | 能让我保持稳定 |
[18:53] | If I don’t get my heart back, I’ll die. | 但如果拿不回我的心脏 我会死去 |
[18:55] | You think Peter Bishop stole your heart? | 你认为是彼得·贝肖普偷了你的心脏 |
[18:58] | They disappeared at the same time. | 他们在同一时间消失 |
[19:00] | This heart is priceless. | 这颗心脏是无价的 |
[19:04] | Who knows what somebody would pay for it. | 天知道有谁会买下它 |
[19:07] | I have so much good left to do. | 我还有很多好事未能完成 |
[19:10] | If I die, I’ll never get to finish any of them. | 如果我死了 就不能完成它们了 |
[19:14] | All of my ideas… | 我的一切创意 |
[19:18] | They will all die with me. | 都会随我一起消散 |
[19:23] | She’s gonna help him, right? | 她会帮他的 对吧 |
[19:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:26] | But first, she needed to rehire her assistant, | 但她得先找回她的助手 |
[19:31] | Esther Ficklesworth. | 阿斯特·方 |
[19:37] | I have plenty of experience with all kinds of people. | 我有照顾各种人的经验 |
[19:41] | I’m sure that would come in handy, right? | 这应该很有用 对吧 |
[19:44] | I mean, mental patients probably need tons of patience. | 我是说 照顾精神病人很需要耐心 |
[19:50] | And love too. | 还有爱心 |
[19:51] | They probably need love, right? | 应该需要爱心吧 |
[19:54] | I really need this job | 我急需这份工作 |
[19:58] | Please god, I need this job | 拜托 我需要这份工作 |
[20:02] | I’ve got to get this job | 我必须得到它 |
[20:10] | I’m sorry, excuse me. | 抱歉 接个电话 |
[20:13] | Oh, it’s my old boss now. | 是我的前老板 |
[20:16] | Can you give me just a second? | 我只要一小会就行 |
[20:17] | She only calls when it’s important. | 她只在紧急时打电话 |
[20:19] | Or when she gets lost. | 或者迷路时 |
[20:22] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[20:23] | New case. I need you. | 新案子 我需要你 |
[20:25] | You sent me packing this morning, | 你今天早上赶我走 |
[20:27] | And you owe me six months’ back-pay. | 还欠着我六个月工资 |
[20:29] | What makes you think I’m gonna drop everything | 你凭什么认为一通电话 |
[20:31] | Just because you call? | 就能让我冰释前嫌 |
[20:32] | Because it’s important. | 因为事情紧急 |
[20:34] | And because that’s just the kind of girl you are. | 也因为你就是这种女生 |
[20:39] | Dunham? | 德纳姆 |
[20:43] | Drop what you’re investigating. | 放弃调查 |
[20:45] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[20:47] | I’m the man who doesn’t let his feelings | 我是不会因为感性 |
[20:49] | Get him into trouble. | 惹祸上身的人 |
[21:02] | Don’t stick your heart out where it doesn’t belong. | 别把心思放在不该放的地方 |
[21:26] | I’m sorry. Does it hurt? | 对不起 疼吗 |
[21:28] | Oh, no, no, no. It feels great, actually. | 不 其实感觉挺好 |
[21:30] | Please, keep– keep doing it. | 请继续 |
[21:33] | I can’t believe you got sucked back into business | 没想到你为了真爱 |
[21:35] | Over true love. | 又查案了 |
[21:36] | You know that’s your problem, isn’t it? | 这就是你的症结 |
[21:39] | You’re always looking for something | 你总是寻找一些 |
[21:41] | That doesn’t even exist. | 子虚乌有的东西 |
[21:44] | Hey, that’s not true. | 才不是呢 |
[21:46] | I’m not looking for someone | 我找的又不是 |
[21:47] | Who’s gonna give his heart to the world. | 能把心奉献给世界的人 |
[21:49] | Maybe somewhere in the universe there’s gotta be a guy | 说不定世上会有这么一个人 |
[21:51] | Who will keep me warm when I’m cold, | 寒冷时给我温暖 |
[21:54] | Feed me when I’m hungry, | 饥饿时饲我以食 |
[21:56] | And maybe, on occasion, take me dancing. | 也许还能偶尔带我去跳跳舞 |
[22:03] | Huh, that’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[22:06] | It looks like it’s healing. | 伤口好像在愈合 |
[22:08] | What kind of weapon did you say he used? | 那人用的是什么武器 |
[22:12] | Well, nothing that I’d ever seen before. | 我从没见过的 |
[22:13] | It was, like, some kind of… | 就像某种 |
[22:15] | Laser. | 激光 |
[22:17] | This is the same kind of wound that killed Rachel. | 瑞秋的伤痕也是这样的 |
[22:20] | So the man who attacked me | 说明袭击我的人 |
[22:21] | Is the same man who took her heart. | 就是夺走她的心的人 |
[22:24] | Draw it. | 画出来 |
[22:26] | Draw what? | 画什么 |
[22:27] | The weapon. | 那个武器 |
[22:29] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[22:32] | Yeah, the patent on this device was taken out last year. | 这种装置是去年申请专利的 |
[22:36] | Pretty cool little device, if I recall. | 我记得是个很酷的小玩意 |
[22:38] | Was patented by this whiz-bang tech company | 专利属于曼哈顿一家很先进的 |
[22:41] | Out of manhattan. | 科技公司 |
[22:44] | Boy, I wish I could work somewhere like that. | 我要是能进这种公司就好了 |
[22:47] | Big outfit, all kinds of spy stuff. | 设施齐全 涵盖各种间谍装备 |
[22:53] | They go by the name of… | 那家公司名叫 |
[22:55] | Massive dynamic. | 巨力集团 |
[22:57] | You can’t go in there! | 你不能进去 |
[22:58] | Miss dunham! | 德纳姆小姐 |
[23:00] | A few hours ago, a man attacked me with that, | 几小时前 一名男子用这个袭击我 |
[23:03] | And told me to forget | 并要我假装 |
[23:03] | I’d ever heard the name Peter Bishop. | 没听过彼得·贝肖普这个名字 |
[23:06] | Now I can call the feds or you can tell me the truth. | 现在要么我报警 要么你告诉我真相 |
[23:08] | You choose, lady. | 你选吧 女士 |
[23:13] | Bring me the file on the quantum laser. | 把量子激光的资料拿给我 |
[23:17] | The device was developed here | 此设备是由我们 |
[23:19] | In our biomedical research lab. | 生物医学研究实验室所发明的 |
[23:21] | It was designed as a surgical tool. | 作为一种手术器具 |
[23:23] | Several months ago, one of our prototypes was stolen. | 几个月前 一个原型失窃 |
[23:26] | But tell me… this man who attacked you, | 告诉我 袭击你的男子 |
[23:29] | Was he bald, with an odd cadence to his voice? | 是不是光头 话音节奏很怪 |
[23:33] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[23:34] | Not he, they. | 不是他 而是他们 |
[23:36] | We call them the watchers. | 我们称他们为观察者 |
[23:38] | These people are dangerous | 他们是危险人物 |
[23:40] | And they don’t make idle threats. | 不会虚张声势 |
[23:43] | You should know what | 你要明白 |
[23:43] | You’re getting into, miss dunham. | 自己面对的是什么 德纳姆 |
[23:48] | She was lying. | 她说谎 |
[23:49] | – Who? – Nina Sharp. | -谁 -尼娜·夏普 |
[23:50] | She was lying, wasn’t she? | 她说谎 对吧 |
[23:52] | What makes you think that? | 为什么这么认为 |
[23:54] | I don’t know, I just don’t trust her. | 不知道 我就是不信她 |
[23:57] | Smart girl. | 聪明的小姑娘 |
[23:58] | You’re getting ahead of the narrative, | 你想的比我讲的远 |
[24:00] | But you’re thinking along the right lines. | 但你的想法是常规思路 |
[24:03] | Because detective Olivia didn’t trust her either. | 奥利维亚侦探也不相信她 |
[24:06] | Now… | 现在 |
[24:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:34] | It’s me. You got anything? | 是我 有发现吗 |
[24:35] | Nina Sharp’s company, massive dynamic, | 尼娜·夏普的公司 巨力集团 |
[24:38] | The founder and ceo is a guy named William Bell. | 创始人兼总裁名叫威廉·贝尔 |
[24:41] | You ever heard of him? | 你听说过吗 |
[24:42] | No. Should I have? | 没有 很出名吗 |
[24:43] | Well, it seems he’s a sort of | 他就像是 |
[24:45] | Scientific christopher columbus. | 科学界的哥伦布 |
[24:47] | He’s always searching for what’s right on the edge | 他所追寻的都是 |
[24:49] | Of our imagination. | 超越我们想象的东西 |
[24:50] | But here is the interesting part. | 这里有个奇怪现象 |
[24:53] | In the past few years, no one has seen him. | 过去几年间 没人见过他 |
[24:56] | No press conferences, no public appearances. | 没有记者会 没有公开露面 |
[24:59] | It’s like he just disappeared off the face of the earth. | 他就像从地球消失了一样 |
[25:02] | Okay, so what’s that got to do with Peter Bishop? | 这和彼得·贝肖普有何关系 |
[25:05] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:06] | But that’s weird, right? | 但确实奇怪啊 |
[25:08] | Yeah. Listen, I gotta go. | 好 我得挂了 |
[25:10] | Hey, Dunham? | 德纳姆 |
[25:11] | – Yeah? – Be careful. | -怎么 -注意安全 |
[25:13] | Okay, ma. | 行了 老妈 |
[25:29] | I have news. Is it safe to talk? | 我有新消息 方便说话吗 |
[25:31] | Of course, no one can hear us. | 当然 没人会听到 |
[25:33] | – What is it? – I found it. | -什么消息 -我找到了 |
[25:35] | – The glass heart? – Mm, you were right. | -玻璃心吗 -嗯 你说对了 |
[25:38] | Peter Bishop has it. | 在彼得·贝肖普那里 |
[25:40] | So where is he? Where’s the boy? | 那么 他在哪里呢 那男孩在哪里 |
[25:43] | We don’t know yet. But we’ll find him. | 我们还不知道 但是我们会找到他的 |
[25:46] | Oh, that’s fabulous news. | 这真是个好消息 |
[25:48] | Well done, Nina. I knew you could do it. | 做得好 尼娜 我就知道你能行 |
[25:51] | William, I’ve been going out of my mind. | 威廉 我已经等不及了 |
[25:54] | By utilizing the heart’s power, | 利用这心脏的能量 |
[25:56] | We’ll be able to create a stable door between universes. | 我们将可以制造一扇连通两个宇宙的门 |
[25:59] | And after all this time, | 漫长的时间后 |
[26:00] | We can finally be together again. | 我们终将再在一起 |
[26:02] | I know, my love. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[26:24] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[26:25] | She is awake. | 她醒了 |
[26:30] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[26:33] | I suppose I should feel sorry for you, | 我想我该为你感到难过 |
[26:35] | Miss Dunham. | 德纳姆小姐 |
[26:36] | None of these should’ve been your concerns. | 你不该插手这事 |
[26:38] | The truth is I did everything I could to protect you. | 我尽我所能的保护你 |
[26:41] | I warned you to stay away from this, | 我警告过你远离这事 |
[26:42] | But you didn’t listen. | 但你不听 |
[26:44] | Now you’ve given me no choice. | 现在你让我无路可选 |
[26:46] | Oh, so you’re gonna send me somewhere far away, | 你打算把我送到一个很远的地方 |
[26:48] | Where I won’t be able to tell anybody | 让我无法告诉别人 |
[26:50] | What you wanna do with that glass heart? | 你要拿这玻璃心去干什么吗 |
[26:53] | Not quite. | 其实不是 |
[26:56] | Go ahead, Mr. Gemini. | 开始吧 双子先生 |
[27:01] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[27:02] | No, no, no! Ah. | 不 不要 |
[27:42] | No! | 不要 |
[27:46] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[27:53] | No! Ah! | 不 |
[28:09] | I heard you were looking for me. | 我听说你在找我 |
[29:15] | Feeling better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[29:16] | Do you mean is a hot shower | 你指的是热水澡吗 |
[29:17] | Better than drowning in a pine coffin? | 总比被淹死在松木棺材里好 |
[29:19] | Much. Thank you. | 好很多 谢谢 |
[29:24] | I take it you don’t live here. | 我认为你不住这里 |
[29:26] | No, but nobody else does either. | 没错 但也没其他人住 |
[29:28] | Seemed like a pretty good place to hide out. | 看起来是个不错的藏身之处 |
[29:31] | But this is yours. | 但这是你的 |
[29:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:34] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[29:36] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[29:40] | So how’d you know I was drowning? | 那么 你怎么知道他们要淹死我 |
[29:44] | Coffee? | 要咖啡吗 |
[29:45] | Yeah, one sugar. Thanks. | 一颗糖 谢谢 |
[29:47] | Well, like I told you before, | 就像我之前说的 |
[29:49] | I heard somebody was looking for me. | 我听说有人在找我 |
[29:50] | A cop named Olivia Dunham. | 一个叫奥利维亚·德纳姆的警察 |
[29:53] | So I was following you. | 所以我就跟踪你 |
[29:54] | Well, someone’s been giving you false information, | 有人给了你错误的信息 |
[29:56] | Because I’m not a cop, I’m a private detective. | 因为我不是警察 我是私家侦探 |
[29:59] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[30:02] | You like jazz? | 你喜欢爵士乐吗 |
[30:04] | Jazz? | 爵士乐 |
[30:05] | Miles, Duke, Louis, John Coltrane… | 迈尔斯 杜克 路易斯 约翰·柯川 |
[30:08] | You can tell a lot about a person | 你能从一个人听的音乐 |
[30:09] | From the music they listen to. | 和他们是否跳舞 |
[30:11] | And whether or not they dance. | 了解他们的为人 |
[30:15] | Uh, well, jazz… not so much. | 好吧 爵士乐 不太喜欢 |
[30:18] | But dancing? Sure. | 但是 说到跳舞嘛 我喜欢 |
[30:23] | Well, I guess we’re opposites. | 好吧 我猜我们刚好相反 |
[30:25] | I hate to dance. | 我讨厌跳舞 |
[30:29] | I’d take you, though. | 但我还是能应付你 |
[30:33] | You would? | 是吗 |
[30:35] | Why’s that? | 为什么呢 |
[30:37] | I don’t know, seems like it’d be fun. | 不知道 但看起来挺有趣的 |
[30:40] | You look like a good dancer. | 你看起来舞技不错 |
[30:49] | You know, all this is very nice, | 你知道吗 这一切都很美好 |
[30:50] | And I’m grateful that you saved my life, | 我也很感谢你救了我 |
[30:52] | But I know who you are, and I know what you did. | 但我知道你是什么人 也知道你干了什么 |
[30:55] | Wanna know why I was looking for you? | 想知道我为什么要找你吗 |
[30:57] | Dr. Walter Bishop hired me. | 沃尔特·贝肖普博士雇佣了我 |
[31:01] | I know you took his glass heart. | 我知道你拿了他的玻璃心 |
[31:04] | Is that what he told you? | 他这么跟你说的吗 |
[31:08] | That I stole his heart? | 说我偷了他的心 |
[31:11] | What else did Walter Bishop tell you? | 沃尔特·贝肖普还跟你说了些什么 |
[31:13] | That without his heart he would die. | 他说失去了心脏他会死 |
[31:16] | And that all the good he does for this world | 还说他为世界做的一切好发明 |
[31:18] | Would die with him. | 都将随他而去 |
[31:19] | Well, I guess I’m not the only one | 我想并不止我一个人 |
[31:21] | Who’s been given false information. | 被误导了 |
[31:22] | What, you’re saying that’s not true? | 什么 你是说这一切都是假的吗 |
[31:24] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[31:33] | 147 pins. | 147颗钉子 |
[31:35] | Each one represents a child injured by Walter Bishop. | 每一颗都代表一个被沃尔特·贝肖普伤害的孩子 |
[31:38] | Injured how? | 怎么伤害 |
[31:40] | Walter’s invented a great many things. | 沃尔特发明了很多东西 |
[31:42] | Wondrous things. That much is true. | 奇妙的东西 大部分都是真的 |
[31:44] | But what he didn’t tell you is where his ideas come from. | 但他没跟你说过他灵感的来源 |
[31:48] | Elephants, rainbows, licorice sticks… | 大象 彩虹 单簧管 |
[31:51] | They come from the dreams of children. | 这都源于孩子们的梦 |
[31:55] | He steals children’s dreams | 他盗窃了孩子们的梦 |
[31:58] | And he replaces them with nightmares. | 取而代之的是恶梦 |
[32:00] | That’s what this is, | 这就是真相 |
[32:02] | A pattern of destruction. | 这就是分布图 |
[32:03] | Of damaged kids, shattered innocence. | 那些被伤害的孩子 破碎的纯真 |
[32:09] | Who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道这一切 |
[32:11] | Nobody. | 没有了 |
[32:14] | I worked for him for years, | 我帮他干了这么多年活 |
[32:15] | and I didn’t even know. | 却一无所知 |
[32:18] | Why I was willing to die so that he could live. | 这就是为什么我想去死 以便他能活下去 |
[32:31] | It’s your heart. | 那是你的心 |
[32:34] | I was born with it. | 我一出生就有了 |
[32:38] | And I was willing to give it to Walter, | 我想把它交给沃尔特 |
[32:42] | ’cause of all the good he’s done. | 为他所做的一切伟大成就 |
[32:45] | Because of all the good he could do. | 还为他今后能做的一切好发明 |
[32:47] | I thought that his life | 我想他的生命 |
[32:48] | was so much more valuable than mine. | 比我的更有价值 |
[32:51] | At least until I learned the truth. | 至少我知道真相以前是这么认为的 |
[32:54] | Walter Bishop isn’t responsible | 沃尔特·贝肖普不是 |
[32:55] | for all the goodness in the world. | 世界上一切美好事物的造物主 |
[32:58] | But he is responsible for so much evil. | 世上的很多罪恶却归咎于他 |
[33:09] | Oh, hell. | 该死 |
[33:11] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[33:11] | They found us. | 他们发现我们了 |
[33:14] | Run! | 快跑 |
[34:12] | I knew you were a good dancer. | 我就知道你舞跳的不错 |
[34:15] | You really cut a rug out there. | 你真的跳了一支让人印象深刻的舞 |
[34:18] | Well, you’re not so bad yourself. | 你也不差 |
[34:26] | I need your help, Olivia. | 我需要你的帮助 奥利维亚 |
[34:31] | I’m dying. | 我快死了 |
[34:41] | Okay, I got them. | 我找到了 |
[34:45] | So–so what do I do? | 我 我该怎么做 |
[34:52] | You ever play that game Operation? | 你玩过医生游戏吗 |
[34:54] | – Yeah. – Well, it’s just like that, | -玩过 -就像那样 |
[34:56] | except in reverse. | 只是相反的 |
[34:58] | You gotta put those batteries into my chest. | 你要把电池放进我的胸腔 |
[35:02] | But whatever you do, | 但是无论如何 |
[35:04] | don’t touch the nerve endings. | 都不要碰到神经末梢 |
[35:06] | And what if I do? | 万一碰到了呢 |
[35:08] | Don’t. | 别碰到 |
[35:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:21] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你能行 |
[35:23] | Just go slow, | 慢慢来 |
[35:26] | and take them one at a time. | 一个一个的放 |
[35:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:37] | So what made you wanna be a detective? | 你为什么想当侦探 |
[35:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:42] | Uh, I, uh… | 我 |
[35:46] | I guess that I just always knew | 我只是总是知道 |
[35:48] | what it was I was meant to do. | 自己应该去做什么 |
[35:52] | And what’s that? | 做什么 |
[35:54] | To care for people. | 照顾别人 |
[35:58] | Then who cares for you? | 那谁来照顾你 |
[36:08] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:11] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[36:13] | Okay. | 很好 |
[36:15] | There’s one more. | 还有一个 |
[36:20] | Must be nice to know who you are. | 了解自己以及自己的位置 |
[36:23] | To know your place in the world. | 这种感觉肯定很棒 |
[36:27] | So what about you? | 那你呢 |
[36:30] | Oh, I thought I did. | 我过去也如此 |
[36:32] | I thought I knew who I was. | 以前我认为我知道自己是谁 |
[36:35] | But I was wrong. | 但是我错了 |
[36:39] | Done. | 搞定 |
[36:44] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[36:47] | Peter? Peter? | 彼得 彼得 |
[36:51] | Please, Peter. | 求你了 彼得 |
[36:56] | For once in my life | 就此一次 生命里 |
[37:00] | I have someone who needs me | 有人如此需要我 |
[37:05] | Someone I’ve needed so long | 我也如此需要对方 |
[37:12] | For once unafraid | 就此一次 不害怕 |
[37:15] | I can go where life leads me | 人生指引我前进 |
[37:20] | And somehow I know I’ll be strong | 我知道我会坚强 |
[37:27] | For once in my life | 就此一次 生命里 |
[37:31] | I won’t let sorrow hurt me | 不似既往 |
[37:36] | Not like it’s hurt me before | 我不会为遗憾而伤 |
[37:42] | For once I have something | 就此一次 拥有的 |
[37:46] | I know won’t desert me | 不会离我而去 |
[37:51] | I’m not alone anymore | 我也不会再寂寥神伤 |
[38:13] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[38:23] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[38:25] | Okay. You be careful. | 小心点 |
[38:28] | These batteries aren’t gonna last long. | 电池支撑不了多久 |
[38:29] | – Okay. – We have to get my heart back. | -好的 -我们去把我的心脏抢回来 |
[38:31] | Those men who attacked us, they work for Nina Sharp. | 那些攻击我们的人 是尼娜·夏普的手下 |
[38:33] | But Nina Sharp isn’t the one who’s got your heart. | 但不是尼娜·夏普拿走的你的心脏 |
[38:36] | Then who does? | 那是谁 |
[38:43] | Put it down, Dr. Bishop. | 把它放下 贝肖普博士 |
[38:47] | How did you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我 |
[38:49] | The device–the one that came through the wall– | 穿墙而过的那个仪器 |
[38:52] | I knew that I had seen it someplace before. | 我知道我在什么地方见过 |
[38:58] | You brought Nina Sharp’s watchers to your side. | 你把尼娜·夏普的观察者拉拢了 |
[39:00] | Didn’t you? | 对吗 |
[39:14] | Peter. Peter! | 彼得 彼得 |
[39:20] | I–I never meant to hurt anyone. | 我 我没想伤害任何人 |
[39:22] | I never– I can change, you’ll see. | 我从未 我可以改 |
[39:26] | I can make up for all the harm I’ve done. | 我可以弥补我造成的伤害 |
[39:29] | Peter, please. | 彼得 求你了 |
[39:31] | Who can take the sunrise | 谁能摘取日出 |
[39:34] | Sprinkle it with dew | 为其洒下露珠 |
[39:37] | The candy man can | 去找糖果叔叔 |
[39:45] | Peter, please. | 彼得 求你了 |
[39:52] | It’s too late, Walter. | 太迟了 沃尔特 |
[39:53] | There’s some things you can’t undo. | 覆水难收 |
[40:07] | The candy man can | 去找糖果叔叔 |
[40:10] | ’cause he mixes it with love | 他能用爱灌输 |
[40:13] | And makes the world taste good | 世界甜蜜无数 |
[40:17] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[40:19] | That’s not a proper ending. | 这根本不算个合适的结局 |
[40:20] | Don’t you know? | 你不知道吗 |
[40:22] | All good stories start with “Once upon a time,” | 所有的好故事 都是用”很久以前”开头 |
[40:25] | And they end with “Happily ever after.” | 然后用”从此过上幸福的生活”结尾 |
[40:28] | You don’t know how to tell stories, Uncle Walter. | 你不会讲故事 沃尔特叔叔 |
[40:30] | I’ll tell you how the story ends. | 我来告诉你怎么结尾 |
[40:34] | Peter. Peter, please. | 彼得 彼得 求你了 |
[40:36] | I can change. | 我会改 |
[40:38] | I can fix the damage I’ve done. | 我可以弥补我造成的破坏 |
[40:41] | Please, give me another chance. | 求求你 再给我一次机会 |
[40:48] | And Peter looked inside Walter’s eyes | 彼得望着沃尔特的眼睛 |
[40:51] | and realized there was still goodness inside him. | 意识到他内心还留有善良 |
[40:56] | So Peter took his special heart, | 所以彼得拿起自己那个特殊的心脏 |
[40:58] | and with all his might, he split it in two. | 用尽力气 把它掰成两瓣 |
[41:04] | And the heart was so magical that it still worked. | 神奇的是 心脏仍然在跳动 |
[41:36] | And together, they made goodness, | 他们怀着仁慈的心 |
[41:38] | and lived happily ever after. | 从此幸福的生活在一起 |
[41:41] | The end. | 完 |
[41:48] | Aunt Liv! | 小奥阿姨 |
[41:49] | – We had so much fun. – Did you? | -我们玩得很开心 -是吗 |
[41:52] | – That’s great. – We played games kind of badly. | -太好了 -刚开始玩的游戏很糟糕 |
[41:54] | Then Uncle Walter told me a story. | 沃尔特叔叔就讲故事给我听 |
[41:56] | I’m sorry, Walter. No luck. | 抱歉 沃尔特 没找到他 |
[41:58] | His ending wasn’t very good. | 他的结尾讲的不好 |
[42:00] | It was sad. But I fixed it for him. | 太悲伤了 不过我帮他改了 |
[42:03] | Didn’t I, Uncle Walter? | 对吗 沃尔特叔叔 |
[42:05] | Yes. Yes, my dear, you were right. | 没错 亲爱的 你说的没错 |
[42:08] | Yours was a proper ending. | 你的结尾才是合适的 |
[42:12] | Yours was a much better ending, indeed. | 事实上 你的结尾更好 |
[42:58] | The boy has not returned. | 他儿子还没回来 |
[43:01] | And I do not believe Dr. Bishop | 我也不认为贝肖普博士 |
[43:03] | remembers my warning. | 还记得我的警告 |
[43:07] | Yes, I am concerned too. | 是的 我也很担心 |