时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Be responsible for the end of the world. | 我儿子可能得为世界末日负责 |
[00:05] | We have to get Peter back. | 我们一定要把彼得找回来 |
[00:08] | This technology has a very recognizable design. | 这种技术非常容易辨识 |
[00:11] | This is William’s technology, but we didn’t build it. | 这的确是威廉的技术 但不是我们建造的 |
[00:13] | Peter is in danger. You have to help us cross over. | 彼得现在很危险 你必须帮我们穿去另一边 |
[00:16] | We don’t have a way to cross over, but you do. | 我们不知怎么去另一边 而你知道 |
[00:20] | We made it. We’re on the other side. | 我们成功了 我们在另一边了 |
[00:22] | Peter, I’ve missed you so much. | 彼得 我好想你啊 |
[00:25] | Your father’s so pleased to see you. | 你父亲见到你特别高兴 |
[00:27] | He asked me to give you this. | 他让我把这个给你 |
[00:33] | – This is your team? – Agent Francis, agent Dunham. | -这是你的队员吗 -弗朗西斯和德纳姆探员 |
[00:36] | I understand you’re investigating a fringe event. | 我知道你们正在调查一起潜科学事件 |
[00:40] | That’s correct, sir. | 是的 阁下 |
[00:40] | I have reason to believe that these invaders | 我有理由相信这些入侵者 |
[00:43] | are anything but peaceful. | 来此绝非出于善意 |
[00:45] | They must be found. | 一定要找到他们 |
[00:48] | Run, run, run! | 快跑 快 快 |
[00:51] | Hello, Olivia. | 你好 奥利维亚 |
[00:53] | Walter is in trouble, and I’m quite confident | 沃尔特有麻烦了 而且我敢肯定 |
[00:56] | We don’t have much time. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[01:13] | The Grand hotel, designed by Antonio Gaudi. | 格兰德大饭店 由安东尼·高迪设计 |
[01:16] | Built in 1908. | 建于1908年 |
[01:18] | The Long Island triangle. | 长岛三角洲 |
[01:20] | Fringe event 2461. | 潜科学事件2461号 |
[01:22] | A semi-permanent thin spot formed in 1990. | 一个半永久性薄斑形成于1990年 |
[01:25] | Temporal and spatial distortions are present. | 现仍存在时间及空间扭曲 |
[01:27] | This area is off-limits. | 此区禁止市民进入 |
[01:30] | Midtown quarantine. | 市中心隔离区 |
[01:31] | Fringe event 89722. | 潜科学事件89722号 |
[01:33] | An unstable wormhole at the Madison square garden | 麦迪逊花园广场出现一无法闭合虫洞 |
[01:36] | that would not close was quarantined by fringe division | 一九九九年被潜科学部门 |
[01:38] | in 1999. | 所隔离 |
[01:40] | Due to recent legal developments, | 随着近年法律的完善 |
[01:41] | the 10,000 citizens encased in quarantine amber | 隔离区琥珀中的一万名市民 |
[01:44] | have been recently ruled legally dead. | 最近已被判定为死亡 |
[01:50] | Liberty island. | 自由女神岛 |
[01:51] | Appropriated by the revised eminent domain provision | 一九八九年在保护地球行动中 |
[01:53] | of the earth protection act in 1989, | 以土地征用修正条例的名义被征收 |
[01:56] | now headquarters of the department of defense. | 现为国家安全局总部 |
[02:12] | Mr. Secretary. | 部长大人 |
[02:14] | You said anything odd, sir. | 您说出现任何异常立即向您报告 |
[02:16] | Yes. | 没错 |
[02:17] | Sir, homeland security | 国土安全局 |
[02:18] | received a report of a high-priority individual | 收到一则消息 纽约综合医院急诊室 |
[02:20] | being admitted into the E.R. At New York general hospital. | 刚接收了一名重要人物 |
[02:24] | Who? | 谁 |
[02:26] | That’s the odd part, sir. | 这正是古怪之处 |
[02:27] | It’s you. | 是您本人 |
[02:49] | It’s Sunday. | 今天是周日 |
[02:50] | Day off. | 休息日 |
[02:52] | ‘Fraid not. | 恐怕没戏 |
[02:53] | I’m uploading your assignment now. | 我正在上传你的任务 |
[03:01] | Team’s on the way. | 队员已经出发 |
[03:02] | We’ll get them, sir, quickly and quietly. | 我会让他们迅速并且低调行事 |
[03:09] | Mr. Secretary. | 部长先生 |
[03:14] | Hello, son. | 你好 儿子 |
[03:19] | I’ve imagined this moment so many times. | 这个场面我已经幻想无数次了 |
[03:23] | I can’t imagine how strange it must be for you. | 我不知道这对你来说有多奇怪 |
[03:27] | I’ve seen the strange. | 我见过很多奇怪的事 |
[03:30] | But this… | 不过这个 |
[03:33] | This is something else. | 一点都不奇怪 |
[03:40] | This is the last hospital before the park. | 这是公园附近的最后一家医院了 |
[03:42] | If we don’t find Walter here, | 如果在这里还找不到沃尔特 |
[03:43] | we’ll start heading uptown. | 我们只能去住宅区找了 |
[03:44] | Okay, well, how do you know that he’s not already in custody? | 你怎么知道他没有被抓起来 |
[03:46] | I’ve checked with my sources at homeland security. | 我已经联络了国土安全部的内线 |
[03:48] | I don’t believe Walternate’s people have found him yet. | 我认为沃尔特乙还没有找到他 |
[03:50] | “Walternate”? | 沃尔特乙 |
[03:51] | It’s a nickname Walter gave him years ago. | 是沃尔特很多年前给他起的外号 |
[03:53] | “Walternate.” Over here, he’s the secretary of defense. | 沃尔特乙 在这里是国家安全部部长 |
[03:56] | The fringe team answers to him. | 潜科学小队直接听命于他 |
[03:57] | To Walter? | 听沃尔特的吗 |
[03:59] | I know it takes a little getting used to, doesn’t it? | 我知道这些很难让人接受 |
[04:01] | okay, we’re gonna have to refer to the chart. | 我们必须要查阅一下你的病例 |
[04:02] | – Excuse me. – How big were the bees? | -抱歉 -蜜蜂有多大 |
[04:04] | This big? Bigger than a grapefruit? | 这么大吗 比葡萄柚还大吗 |
[04:06] | – Excuse me – Hey, pal! | -不好意思 -听着 伙计 |
[04:07] | If you ain’t bleeding, back of the line. | 如果你没在流血 就得去后面排队 |
[04:12] | Excuse me, sir, I– I didn’t realize. | 抱歉先生 我没认出您 |
[04:14] | That’s quite all right. | 没关系 |
[04:15] | I believe a friend of mine is being treated here. | 我的一个朋友可能在这里接受治疗 |
[04:17] | what’s the patient’s name, please? | 病人的名字是什么 |
[04:19] | Bell. | 贝尔 |
[04:21] | Sir? | 先生 |
[04:23] | You go. I’ll buy you some time. | 你快走 我帮你争取时间 |
[04:25] | You find Walter. | 去找到沃尔特 |
[04:25] | I’ll meet you in the parking lot. | 我在停车场等你们 |
[04:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:29] | A misunderstanding. | 是个误会 |
[04:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:42] | Give me a second. | 稍等一下 |
[04:42] | I’ll find him for you. | 我帮你们找找他 |
[04:43] | We’re also gonna need his medical files | 我们还想让你 |
[04:45] | Purged from the system. | 从系统中清除他的病例 |
[04:47] | Fringe authorization. | 潜科学部门授权 |
[04:53] | I purged his file. | 我删掉了他的病例 |
[04:54] | He’s in bed 18. | 他在18床 |
[04:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:56] | Uh, excuse me, excuse me. | 对不起 打扰一下 |
[04:58] | Don’t I know you from somewhere? | 我是不是在哪儿见过你们 |
[05:00] | I–I have it. You’re agents. | 想起来了 你们是探员 |
[05:02] | Fringe division. You work for the secretary. | 潜科学部门的 为部长大人效力 |
[05:04] | Sorry, sir, we’re in a bit of a rush. | 对不起 先生 我们有急事 |
[05:05] | I’d imagine you would be. | 看得出来 |
[05:06] | Chaotic times, aren’t they? | 世道混乱 不是吗 |
[05:08] | Chaotic times indeed. | 确实是混乱的年代 |
[05:09] | I’m terribly sorry. | 十分抱歉 |
[05:10] | The secretary and I are old friends. | 我和部长大人是故交 |
[05:12] | I’m William bell. | 我叫威廉·贝尔 |
[05:14] | I see you’re carrying 76 pulse side arms. | 我看到你们的佩枪是76脉冲式的 |
[05:17] | I designed those, you know. | 这是我设计的 |
[05:18] | Uh, I’m sorry, Mr. Bell, but we have to– | 不好意思 贝尔先生 我们得… |
[05:20] | The 76 models don’t have the pha repeater. | 76式不带相位中继器 |
[05:23] | That’s a design flaw. | 这是设计缺陷 |
[05:25] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[05:26] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[05:29] | It is you, isn’t it? | 是你吧 |
[05:31] | Yes, Walter. | 是我 沃尔特 |
[05:33] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[05:34] | Come on, Walter. We don’t have time for this. | 得了吧 沃尔特 我们没时间了 |
[05:37] | Ah…Yes, it is you. | 没错 真是你 |
[05:38] | That’s wonderful. Hi. | 太好了 你好啊 |
[05:40] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[05:41] | They also don’t have the pulse function. | 它们也不带脉冲功能模块 |
[05:43] | Which I am putting in the 77. | 我在77式上改进了这一点 |
[05:45] | Excuse me, sir. | 失陪了 先生 |
[05:53] | Okay. Walter, can you walk? | 好了 沃尔特 你能走吗 |
[05:55] | I can dance, if you like. | 如果你想 我还能跳舞呢 |
[05:57] | They have absolutely fabulous drugs here, Olivia. | 奥利维亚 他们这里的药真是太灵了 |
[06:00] | I feel great. Oh, and look, look, look. | 我感觉好极了 你看 |
[06:02] | Accelerated healing techniques. | 快速愈合术 |
[06:04] | It–it’s miraculous. | 太不可思议了 |
[06:05] | Okay, come on, Walter. | 好了 走吧 沃尔特 |
[06:06] | Bell’s waiting for us. | 贝尔在等我们 |
[06:09] | Bell is here? | 贝尔也在这儿 |
[06:10] | Yes. Yes, he is. | 对 对 他在 |
[06:12] | That’s nice of him to finally show up. | 他终于出现了 |
[06:20] | Here. | 在这儿 |
[06:23] | Clothes are gone. | 衣服不见了 |
[06:26] | He was wounded. | 他受伤了 |
[06:27] | I’ll lock down the hospital. | 我去封锁医院 |
[06:28] | Are you looking for something? | 你在找什么吗 |
[06:29] | I need the security footage for this unit. Now. | 我要这区的监控录像 马上要 |
[06:41] | Hello, William. | 你好 威廉 |
[06:42] | – Walter. – I see you’ve aged. | -沃尔特 -你老了 |
[06:44] | It appears I’m not the only one. | 貌似老的不止我一个啊 |
[06:46] | Get in, Walter. | 上车 沃尔特 |
[07:11] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:14] | Looks like you just saw a ghost. | 看上去你就像活见了鬼 |
[07:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:49] | What’s the red? | 红色代表什么 |
[07:50] | That’s the quarantine areas. | 那是隔离区 |
[07:54] | Boston? | 波士顿吗 |
[07:55] | Most all of them. | 大部分都是 |
[07:58] | Because of what that man did. | 就因为那人干的好事 |
[08:01] | The man who stole you. | 那个拐走你的人 |
[08:05] | That’s a lot of blame to place on just one man. | 都归咎在一个人身上有点太苛刻了 |
[08:07] | It’s true, I’m afraid. | 是啊 没错 |
[08:11] | When our two universes first interacted, | 当我们两个世界首次碰撞的时候 |
[08:13] | It caused soft spots on the other side. | 那个世界的结构出现了缺陷 |
[08:16] | But it was much worse here. | 但这边的情况更为严重 |
[08:19] | The laws of physics were turned into mere suggestions. | 物理定律可不是闹着玩的 |
[08:24] | But I’m hoping you can change all that. | 不过 我希望你能改变这一切 |
[08:27] | I don’t know what you heard about me, | 我不知道你了解我多少 |
[08:28] | But…Changing the laws of physics | 但 改变物理法则 |
[08:31] | Might be slightly above my abilities. | 的确有点超过我的能力范围了 |
[08:36] | That’s fair enough. | 有道理 |
[08:38] | But there have been | 不过 那边的 |
[08:41] | Breakthroughs on the the other side | 科技工程领域 |
[08:42] | In science and engineering that– | 确实有些突破性的进展 |
[08:44] | That we haven’t achieved yet. | 而在我们这边还没实现 |
[08:46] | And these are things that you understand. | 你对那些却有所了解 |
[08:51] | The schematic I left with your mother… | 那张我留给你妈妈的图纸 |
[08:53] | Yeah, I looked at them, and… | 是 我看过了 |
[08:56] | Whatever it is, it’s unlike anything I’ve ever seen before. | 不管是什么 我以前都没见过这东西 |
[08:59] | So what is it? | 那是什么 |
[09:02] | It’s very old tech. | 某种旧式技术 |
[09:04] | It’s something that… | 一种技术 |
[09:06] | I believe can be applied | 我认为可以用来 |
[09:07] | To heal the problems of this world… | 解决这个世界的问题 |
[09:10] | Of your world. | 还有你那个世界的问题 |
[09:12] | I’ve replaced missing parts with new equipment, | 我用新部件替换了缺失的部分 |
[09:17] | But, unfortunately, it still doesn’t work. | 但不幸的是 还是没有用 |
[09:21] | My engineers tell me that the problem | 工程师告诉我 问题可能 |
[09:24] | Probably lies in the power source. | 出在动力源上 |
[09:29] | I was hoping that you would have a look at it. | 我希望你能帮我看看 |
[09:33] | Of course I would. | 当然 我会的 |
[09:36] | Peter, I know it wasn’t easy– | 彼得 我知道 |
[09:39] | Making the choice to come home. | 决定回家 这选择很艰难 |
[09:44] | But I’m very glad you did. | 但我很高兴 你回来了 |
[09:47] | Sir, Agent Dunham is here. | 阁下 德探员来了 |
[09:49] | She doesn’t have an appointment. | 她没有预约 |
[09:50] | – Tell her… – Olivia’s here? | -告诉她 -奥利维亚来了 |
[09:53] | Send her in. | 让她进来 |
[10:04] | Agent Dunham. | 德探员 |
[10:05] | – Sir. – This is Peter. | -阁下 -这是彼得 |
[10:07] | Sir. | 先生 |
[10:08] | Thank you, major. | 谢谢你 少校 |
[10:17] | Do I have something in my teeth? | 我牙缝里有东西吗 |
[10:19] | No, you remind me of somebody I know. | 没有 你让我想起一个朋友 |
[10:23] | But your hair is different. | 但你的发型不同 |
[10:29] | Think I like yours better. | 我更喜欢你这种 |
[10:31] | Would you excuse us, please, Peter? | 彼得 你能先回避吗 |
[10:34] | I need to speak to Agent Dunham. | 我要和德探员谈谈 |
[10:40] | I’ll be out in a moment to show you around. | 我一会再带你转转 |
[10:46] | Agent. | 探员 |
[10:47] | Uh, we lost him at the hospital, sir. | 阁下 我们在医院跟丢了他 |
[10:50] | We think he had help escaping. | 有人帮他逃脱了 |
[10:52] | That’s not why you’re here, is it? | 你来不是因为这个吧 |
[10:53] | Uh, no, it is not. | 没错 |
[10:55] | I told you there would be invaders | 我说过会有入侵者 |
[10:56] | Coming over from the other side, | 从另一边过来 |
[10:57] | But I didn’t tell you they would be us. | 但我没说会是我们 |
[10:59] | No, you did not. | 没错 |
[11:03] | They’re our doubles, | 他们是另一个我们 |
[11:05] | Alternate version of ourselves, | 平行世界的不同版本 |
[11:07] | But don’t be deceived, Olivia. | 不要被他们骗了 奥利维亚 |
[11:09] | They’re monsters in our skin. | 他们是披着羊皮的狼 |
[11:11] | They’ll do anything, say anything to gain our trust, | 他们会不择手段获取信任 |
[11:13] | But they can’t be trusted. | 但你不能相信他们 |
[11:17] | That man. | 刚刚那个男人 |
[11:19] | He knows me. | 他认得我 |
[11:20] | Or her. | 或者她 |
[11:22] | That’s why he was staring at me. | 所以他才会盯着我看 |
[11:24] | Is he from the other side? | 他是从另一边来的吗 |
[11:27] | That man…Is my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[11:29] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[11:31] | Your son who was kidnapped 20 years ago? | 20年前被绑架的儿子 |
[11:33] | Yes. | 没错 |
[11:35] | Kidnapped by them. | 被他们绑走的 |
[11:42] | Agent… | 探员 |
[11:44] | May I ask a favor of you? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[11:49] | They had cameras everywhere. | 他们到处都装有摄像头 |
[11:51] | We must be on the hospital surveillance tapes. | 我们肯定被医院的监控拍到了 |
[11:54] | Which means we are fugitives. | 意味着我们现在是逃犯 |
[11:57] | Double breaded for a big crunch. | 双份面包屑 口感更酥脆 |
[11:58] | It’s so good. | 真好吃 |
[12:00] | Tastes just like on our side. | 跟我们那边的一样 |
[12:03] | It was Wednesday, 1983, | 1983年一个周三 |
[12:06] | When I happened to identify | 我刚好鉴别出 |
[12:08] | The last of the 11 secret herbs and spices. | 11种秘制香料中的最后一种 |
[12:11] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[12:15] | I think that we should split up. | 我们应该分头行动 |
[12:16] | I can look for Peter faster if I’m on my own. | 我一个人能更快找到彼得 |
[12:18] | We have a larger problem. | 还有个更大的难题 |
[12:21] | Without Mr. Lane and the others, | 没有莱恩和其他人 |
[12:24] | We won’t be able to cross back to our side. | 我们没法穿越回去 |
[12:26] | Olivia can still open the door. | 奥利维亚还能打开大门 |
[12:29] | That’s her gift, is it not? | 她有这天赋 不是吗 |
[12:31] | I don’t know how much of a toll | 我不知道穿越一次 |
[12:33] | Crossing over took on her. | 耗费了她多少能量 |
[12:35] | You may be able to open a crack, | 你也许能打开一个缝隙 |
[12:39] | But without the others to enhance your power. | 但没有其他人加强你的能力 |
[12:42] | That’s it, then. | 那就这么定 |
[12:42] | What? | 什么 |
[12:44] | We need a doorstop. | 我们需要一个制门器 |
[12:46] | Something to hold the door open | 奥利维亚打开缝隙后 |
[12:48] | Where Olivia has already provided a crack. | 能保持门缝打开的东西 |
[12:52] | – You could build one, Walter. – A doorstop! | -你可以造个制门器 -制门器 |
[12:55] | No… No, no, no, no. | 不 不行 |
[12:57] | For starters, I’d need a particle accelerator. | 首先 我需要粒子加速器 |
[12:59] | I don’t think they exactly sell those at the local drugstore. | 这里的药店肯定不卖这个 |
[13:01] | no. | 确实 |
[13:02] | But I think I know where we could get one. | 但我知道哪里有 |
[13:04] | Oh! Oh, of course. | 你当然知道 |
[13:06] | I’m sure you opened massive dynamic on this side as well. | 你在这边肯定也开了家巨力集团 |
[13:09] | As a matter of fact, I did not. I did not… | 事实上 我没有 |
[13:11] | To get rich and famous | 你名利双收 |
[13:12] | While I was rotting away in a padded cell. | 我却被关在一个软垫病房 |
[13:14] | Walter, will you please– hey! | 沃尔特 你能不能 |
[13:17] | Come on, you can work this out another time. | 你们的纷争以后再解决 |
[13:19] | Okay, Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[13:21] | You build a doorstop, if you can. | 如果可以 你就造一个制门器 |
[13:23] | I’m gonna go look for Peter. | 我去找彼得 |
[13:25] | Now do you have a cell phone? | 你有手机吗 |
[13:26] | They monitor all the communications networks. | 他们监控着所有通讯网络 |
[13:28] | That’s probably how they knew about central park. | 所以他们知道我们约在中央公园 |
[13:31] | It’s safest if we don’t try to communicate with one another. | 安全之计是不要互相通讯 |
[13:34] | We’ll meet back at the opera house in 12 hours. | 12小时后在歌剧院集合 |
[13:36] | Okay. Be careful. | 注意安全 |
[13:42] | We’ve accomplished a lot together, Walter. | 沃尔特 我们的众多成就中 |
[13:44] | But she may be our greatest achievement. | 她才是最大的成功 |
[13:55] | The secretary thinks you’ll be comfortable here. | 部长觉得你会喜欢这里 |
[14:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[14:04] | So, uh, it’s UV-proof glass. | 这是防晒玻璃 |
[14:07] | Uh, state-of-the-art anti-fire tech. | 最新的防火技术 |
[14:11] | There’s viral purging, | 杀菌换气系统 |
[14:14] | Air filtration, | 空气过滤器 |
[14:15] | And there’s a gym and a pool upstairs. | 楼上还有健身房和游泳池 |
[14:18] | The secretary’s gonna send a car to pick you up at 8:00. | 部长8点会派车来接你 |
[14:20] | Take you to dinner. | 带你去晚餐 |
[14:26] | What was it like on the other side? | 另一边情况如何 |
[14:29] | Secretary told me. | 部长告诉我了 |
[14:34] | A lot like it is here. | 和这边很像 |
[14:37] | Just… | 只是 |
[14:41] | slightly different. | 有些细微的差别 |
[14:43] | It’s subtle, but definitely different. | 只是细枝末节 但完全不同 |
[14:49] | You know, when people find out that you’re back… | 知道吗 一旦大家发现你回来了 |
[14:52] | you’re gonna be famous. | 你将世界闻名 |
[14:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:56] | Well, your kidnapping. | 你被绑架的事 |
[14:57] | It’s a famous story. | 可是热点新闻呢 |
[14:58] | So I’m like the Lindbergh baby? | 就像林德伯格婴儿事件一样吗 |
[15:00] | The what? | 什么 |
[15:05] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:13] | What’s she like? | 她是怎样的人 |
[15:15] | Who? | 谁 |
[15:18] | Me. | 另一个我 |
[15:22] | She’s a lot like you. | 她和你很像 |
[15:26] | Darker in the eyes, maybe. | 可能眼睛颜色更深吧 |
[15:30] | She’s always trying to make up for something. | 她总是试图弥补什么 |
[15:32] | Right some imaginary wrong. | 纠正一些假想的错误 |
[15:37] | Haunted, I guess. | 我想她总是忧心忡忡的 |
[15:46] | Maybe she’s nothing like you at all. | 也许她一点也不像你 |
[15:51] | Thanks for the ride. | 多谢载我过来 |
[15:54] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[16:11] | Am I responsible for this? | 我该对此负责吗 |
[16:15] | Guess what? | 你觉得呢 |
[16:17] | I’m afraid you are. | 我想是的 |
[17:06] | Of course. | 还是老样子 |
[17:13] | At one time, | 曾有一度 |
[17:15] | Walternate was intent on finding a means | 沃尔特乙专注于找到一种方法 |
[17:17] | to cross between universes. | 穿梭于两个宇宙之间 |
[17:19] | Just as you were. | 就和你一样 |
[17:23] | He didn’t succeed, but… | 他没能成功 但是 |
[17:24] | It stands to reason the technology we need | 很显然我们需要的技术 |
[17:27] | might be here. | 可能就在这 |
[17:29] | Didn’t Walternate work with you? | 沃尔特乙没有与你合作吗 |
[17:30] | Or, rather, the William Bell from this side? | 或者与这边那个威廉·贝尔合作 |
[17:34] | Walternate? No. | 沃尔特乙吗 没有 |
[17:36] | It seems that William Bell on this side | 貌似这边的威廉·贝尔 |
[17:38] | was killed in a car accident as a young man. | 年轻时死于车祸了 |
[17:41] | Over here… | 在这里 |
[17:43] | the other you and the other me | 另一个你和另一个我 |
[17:47] | Never had occasion to meet. | 从未有机会相遇 |
[17:48] | What a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[17:51] | Imagine how much money you could have made | 想象一下要是有两个你 |
[17:52] | if there were two of you. | 那得挣多少钱啊 |
[17:58] | Creating massive dynamic | 创办巨力集团 |
[18:01] | was not my idea, Walter. | 并不是我的主意 沃尔特 |
[18:04] | We both talked about borrowing this world’s technologies | 咱俩都讨论过利用这边世界的技术 |
[18:07] | to help our own. | 来帮助咱们那边的世界 |
[18:08] | You didn’t help the world, William. | 威廉 你并没有帮助那边的世界 |
[18:11] | You helped yourself. | 你只是帮你自己 |
[18:13] | You pilfered this world for profit. | 你剽窃这边世界的技术只是为了挣钱 |
[18:16] | As a byproduct, yes. | 作为副业 的确如此 |
[18:17] | Let’s remember, | 但是记住 |
[18:18] | the only reason I came back over here | 我回到这边世界的唯一原因 |
[18:20] | was to prevent a war. | 是为了阻止一场战争 |
[18:22] | And to stop a chain of events | 并阻止从你偷走彼得那天起 |
[18:23] | set into motion the day you stole Peter! | 所引起的一系列连锁反应 |
[18:26] | A little truth, if you please. | 恕我直言 |
[18:29] | You say you want to prevent the war while you quietly fuel it. | 你说你想阻止战争 但你却悄悄点燃战火 |
[18:33] | I know that you helped craft the shapeshifters. | 我知道是你帮忙制造了变形人 |
[18:37] | Your design signature is all over it. | 你设计的签名到处可见 |
[18:39] | I had little choice. | 我别无选择 |
[18:42] | If I wanted to keep tabs on Walternate, | 要想密切监视沃尔特乙 |
[18:44] | I had to remain valuable to him. | 我必须得对他有用 |
[18:50] | I’ve lost… | 我在精神病医院 |
[18:52] | 17 years in a mental institution, William. | 荒废了17年 威廉 |
[18:58] | 17 years! | 整整17年啊 |
[19:01] | And even now, I’m– | 而即使现在 我 |
[19:03] | I’m still incomplete. | 我仍未痊愈 |
[19:05] | I forget things. | 我失忆了 |
[19:06] | Uh, names. | 人名 |
[19:08] | Places. | 地名 |
[19:10] | Connections that I used to be able to make so easily. | 过去擅长记住的关联 |
[19:13] | They just– they just dangle, | 它们都 那么模糊 |
[19:14] | Just outside of my reach. | 遥不可及 |
[19:20] | I know what you did to me. | 我知道你对我做了什么 |
[19:22] | I know that you cut out pieces of my brain. | 我知道你切除了我大脑的一部分 |
[19:25] | – Walter– – What kind of man could do that? | -沃尔特 -什么样的人会做出这种事 |
[19:28] | You robbed me of my memories of my wife, | 你剥夺了我对我妻子 |
[19:31] | Of my son, of my past! | 我儿子 还有我自己的过去的记忆 |
[19:33] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[19:38] | I believe you’ve found what we’re looking for. | 我相信你找到我们要找的东西了 |
[19:48] | We should get started. | 咱们应该开始了 |
[20:33] | How did you– | 你怎么 |
[20:34] | We both leave our hide-a-key in the same place. | 你我都喜欢在同一地方藏钥匙 |
[20:39] | This should do. | 这应该有用 |
[20:41] | With some modifications, this should act as a doorstop. | 稍作调整 这个应该可以用作制门器 |
[20:44] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:45] | Now, we need to simultaneously | 现在我们需要同时 |
[20:48] | amplify and limit | 扩大并限制 |
[20:49] | the molecular destabilization margins. | 分子失稳的极限 |
[20:52] | Well, we should try not to electrocute everyone | 我们应该尽量 |
[20:55] | in the process. | 不把人都电死 |
[20:56] | Well…this will reopen | 这个可以 |
[20:59] | the crack in the door. | 再次打开门缝 |
[21:01] | But without the others, I’m not sure | 但是其他人都不在了 |
[21:03] | that Olivia will be strong enough | 我不确定奥利维亚是否足够强大到 |
[21:05] | to keep it open. | 能保持门的开启 |
[21:06] | Well… | 这个 |
[21:08] | Leave that to me. | 由我来搞定 |
[21:15] | Now, I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[21:17] | Well, you have a funny way of asking. | 你还真不客气 |
[21:20] | Okay, I need you to take me to Peter Bishop. | 带我去见彼得·贝肖普 |
[21:23] | I assume that you know where he is. | 你应该知道他在哪里 |
[21:28] | Don’t. | 别动 |
[21:29] | It’s getting heavy. | 这个有点重 |
[21:40] | Is that mom? | 那是妈妈吗 |
[21:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:44] | She’s alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[21:49] | What is she like? | 她怎么样 |
[21:53] | Well, the last few years have been hard for her | 这几年她很痛苦 |
[22:01] | my sister died during childbirth. | 我妹妹因为难产过世了 |
[22:08] | You have a sister too? | 你也有妹妹吗 |
[22:12] | And a niece. | 还有个侄女 |
[22:14] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[22:15] | She’s seven. | 7岁 |
[22:17] | Ella | 艾拉 |
[22:25] | I need to speak to Peter Bishop. | 我要见彼得·贝肖普 |
[22:28] | He’s in danger here, | 他在这里很危险 |
[22:28] | and he needs to understand that. | 我必须告诉他 |
[22:35] | This isn’t just an assignment,is it? | 这不单纯是你的任务吧 |
[22:40] | Are you two a couple? | 你们是情侣吗 |
[22:43] | Is that what this is about? | 原来是这个原因吗 |
[22:45] | Please, I need to speak to him. | 求你了 我需要见他 |
[22:50] | You gotta trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[22:52] | I’m you. | 我就是你 |
[22:56] | You haven’t answered my question. | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[22:57] | What question? | 什么问题 |
[22:59] | Why did you remove my memories? | 你为什么移除了我的记忆 |
[23:04] | I had my reasons. | 我自有理由 |
[23:06] | Belly… | 贝利 |
[23:06] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[23:08] | Let the past be the past. | 过去的事情就让它过去吧 |
[23:11] | We have less than four hours to get back. | 我们只有不到4个小时的时间回去 |
[23:14] | We should go. | 我们走吧 |
[23:33] | Will you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[23:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:40] | Stop. Stop. | 别动 别动 |
[23:46] | I was just getting my keys. | 我只是拿我的钥匙 |
[23:48] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[24:03] | You keep your backup gun in your purse, don’t you? | 你把备用手枪放包里 是吗 |
[24:10] | I keep mine in my jacket. | 可我把它放外套里 |
[24:22] | Now put your gun slowly down on the table. | 慢慢把你的枪放在桌上 |
[24:39] | I thought we had an agreement. | 我以为我们说好了 |
[24:43] | You know, I don’t know what you are, | 我不知道你是哪种人 |
[24:44] | but you are nothin’ like me. | 但你跟我一点都不像 |
[24:49] | You know, he was right. | 他说的没错 |
[24:54] | Call Fringe. This is Dunham. | 呼叫潜科学部 我是德纳姆 |
[26:50] | Hey, Liv. | 小奥 |
[26:54] | I tried your cuff a couple of times. | 我试着联络你好几次了 |
[26:56] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[26:57] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[27:01] | What’s up, Charlie? | 什么事 查理 |
[27:03] | Got a power surge at the Secretary’s old lab. | 部长的旧实验室突然电力骤增 |
[27:06] | So Broyles wants us to go and check it out. | 布洛伊叫我们去看看 |
[27:09] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[27:13] | The Secretary just called. | 部长刚打电话来 |
[27:14] | He, uh, he wants us to move Peter Bishop. | 他 他想让我们转移彼得·贝肖普 |
[27:17] | Apparently, he’s not safe where he is. | 很显然 他现在呆的地方不安全 |
[27:18] | They found Peter Bishop? | 他们找到彼得·贝肖普了吗 |
[27:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:28] | Object is totally unresponsive. | 这东西完全没反应 |
[27:30] | But there’s nothing wrong with it. | 但是也没有任何问题 |
[27:32] | There’s no…obvious damage to the structure. | 没有明显的结构损坏 |
[27:35] | And yet… | 但是 |
[27:38] | Somehow it just feels incomplete. | 就是感觉不完整 |
[27:45] | All right, this is gonna sound crazy. | 好吧 这听起来有些荒谬 |
[27:47] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[27:48] | This is kind of crazy. | 这本身就很荒谬 |
[27:49] | But what if… | 但是如果 |
[27:53] | the object was symbiotic in nature? | 这东西事实上是共生的呢 |
[27:55] | Which is to say that it wasn’t entirely mechanical, | 也就是说 它不完全是机械的 |
[27:58] | that it needed some sort of… | 它需要某种 |
[28:01] | some sort of | 某种 |
[28:02] | organic interface? | 有机接口 |
[28:17] | So how much do you know? | 你知道些什么 |
[28:20] | How did they find him? | 他们怎么找到他的 |
[28:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:27] | After all these years, | 这么多年了 |
[28:29] | can you imagine when the tabloids get hold of this? | 你能想象小报竟然猜对真相了吗 |
[28:32] | You know, I think it has something to do | 我想这应该跟 |
[28:33] | with why these people have come from the other side. | 来自另一个世界的那些人有关 |
[28:37] | Yeah, I suppose so. | 是的 我也这么认为 |
[28:39] | Have we got any new leads? | 我们有什么新发现吗 |
[28:41] | No, nothing new. | 没什么新进展 |
[28:44] | I gotta tell you, Livvy, | 我得告诉你 小奥 |
[28:45] | This job isn’t what it was ten years ago. | 这工作已经不是十年前那样了 |
[28:49] | You got alternate universes. | 世界在你眼前变来变去 |
[28:52] | I mean, it just– | 我是说 它只是 |
[28:53] | Just wasn’t part of my training, you know? | 它不是我受训的内容 |
[28:56] | I mean, how are we supposed to fight these people? | 我们该如何与这些人斗争 |
[29:00] | Truth is, Livvy, | 小奥 真相是 |
[29:02] | This makes me feel obsolete, you know? | 这让我感觉像与时代脱节 |
[29:23] | The parameters are human… | 参量是人类的 |
[29:25] | A reflection of the human genome. | 人类基因的一组反射 |
[29:28] | The spectrum isn’t random. | 频谱不是随机的 |
[29:29] | In fact, the specificity of the configuration | 事实上 配置的特异性 |
[29:31] | Would seem to suggest that the object | 似乎说明这东西 |
[29:34] | Would only respond to a subset of people. | 只会作用于一小群人 |
[29:38] | And a narrow subset at that. | 一个相当窄的范围 |
[29:42] | A subset of one. | 只有一个人 |
[29:49] | Me. | 就是我 |
[30:01] | Charlie Francis. | 查理·弗朗西斯 |
[30:02] | Peter Bishop. | 彼得·贝肖普 |
[30:04] | It’s pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[30:06] | Come on in. What can I do for you guys? | 请进 我有什么能效劳的 |
[30:08] | Uh, Mr. Bishop, | 贝肖普先生 |
[30:09] | We’re concerned for your safety. | 我们担心你的安全问题 |
[30:11] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[30:12] | This was given to me by an acquaintance of your father. | 这是你父亲的一位熟人给我的 |
[30:14] | An observer. | 一位观察者 |
[30:16] | An observer? | 观察者 |
[30:17] | He gave it to me, I think, | 他给我了这个 我觉得 |
[30:18] | To warm me about what would happen to you | 是为了警告我 如果你回到这里 |
[30:20] | If you ever returned here. | 这将会是你的遭遇 |
[30:21] | – What’s going on? – He wants you to know | -什么情况 -他想你知道 |
[30:23] | That your friends are here | 你的朋友们在这里 |
[30:24] | And that they have come to keep you safe. | 他们过来是为了保护你 |
[30:26] | Hey, Liv, what the hell are you talking about? | 小奥 你在乱讲什么 |
[30:32] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[30:34] | Peter, it’s me. | 彼得 是我 |
[30:35] | Thanks, I think I just figured that out. | 谢谢 我想我已经明白了 |
[30:41] | He lied to me. | 他欺骗了我 |
[30:43] | He told me I could heal the problems of this world. | 他告诉我 我能够解决这世界的问题 |
[30:46] | My father told me that all the problems out there | 我父亲告诉我 这一切的问题 |
[30:48] | Started when Walter came over and stole me. | 都起源于沃尔特过来偷走了我 |
[30:51] | And that, now that I was back, | 而现在我回来了 |
[30:52] | I was gonna be able to help to fix it. | 我原本以为能帮忙解决问题 |
[30:56] | But his bringing me back | 但他带我回来的目的 |
[30:57] | Was never about fixing this universe. | 从不是修复这世界 |
[31:01] | It was about destroying yours. | 而是毁了你们的世界 |
[31:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:15] | How long did you know? | 你知道多久了 |
[31:19] | A few weeks. | 几星期前得知的 |
[31:24] | – Peter, I– – Don’t worry. | -彼得 我 -不用担心 |
[31:27] | I’m not gonna let them do this. | 我不会让他们得逞的 |
[31:29] | I don’t think that he can. | 我不觉得他能 |
[31:30] | I mean, not without you. | 我是指 没了你的话 |
[31:38] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[31:42] | You don’t belong here. | 你不属于这里 |
[31:46] | No, I don’t belong here. | 是的 我不属于这 |
[31:53] | But I don’t belong there, either. | 但我也不属于那里 |
[31:56] | Yes, you do. | 不 你属于 |
[32:06] | I have thought of 100 reasons… | 我曾想过无数理由 |
[32:09] | Why you should come back. | 为什么你应该回来 |
[32:10] | To–to fight the shapeshifters, | 为了抵抗变形战士 |
[32:13] | To take care of Walter, to–to save the world. | 为了照顾沃尔特 为了拯救世界 |
[32:17] | But in the end… | 但到最后 |
[32:22] | You have to come back. | 你必须回来 |
[32:29] | Because you belong with me. | 因为你要和我在一起 |
[32:55] | Colonel Broyles, listen up. | 布洛伊上校 听好了 |
[32:57] | I need everyone’s attention, now! | 现在所有人请注意 |
[32:59] | Mr. Secretary. I want all surveillance retasked | 部长先生 我要所有监控重新布置 |
[33:02] | To find a fugitive. | 找一名逃犯 |
[33:03] | What fugitive, sir? | 先生 是什么样的逃犯 |
[33:05] | Me. | 和我长一样的 |
[33:11] | I’ve got her; her show me just passed | 我找到她了 显示她刚经过 |
[33:12] | The auto scan checkpoint at sector 47. | 47区的自动扫描检查点 |
[33:16] | They’re heading back to the Opera house. | 他们准备去歌剧院 |
[33:18] | All right, people, let’s move. This is not a drill. | 好了 大家行动 这不是演习 |
[33:21] | They should be here by now. | 他们现在应该到了 |
[33:22] | They’ll be here. | 他们会到的 |
[33:24] | Help me get this thing inside. | 帮我把这东西挪进去 |
[33:26] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[33:28] | Oh, okay. | 噢 来了 |
[33:47] | Hello, Peter. | 你好 彼得 |
[33:48] | I’m William Bell. | 我是威廉·贝尔 |
[33:49] | Haven’t seen you in many years. | 多年没见了 |
[33:53] | You’re holding up better than I would have thought. | 你的状态比我想象的好 |
[33:56] | What’s a little universe hopping between friends? | 朋友间相隔宇宙之遥 就这么点期待 |
[33:58] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是那意思 |
[33:59] | Okay, so what do we do? | 好了 我们该怎么做 |
[34:03] | Peter, help your father get this device | 彼得 帮你父亲把这装置 |
[34:04] | Inside and powered up. | 挪到里面并启动它 |
[34:05] | Olivia and I will hold them off. | 我会和奥利维亚一起拖延他们 |
[34:17] | I supplied fringe division with the 76 model. | 我给潜科学部门装备的是76式 |
[34:30] | This is the 77. | 这是77式 |
[34:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:34] | Peter, I don’t even know where to begin. | 彼得 我都不知道怎么跟你开口 |
[34:37] | I never meant for any of this to happen. | 我从没想让这些发生 |
[34:41] | How do we do this, Walter? | 我们该怎么做 沃尔特 |
[34:50] | Phosphorous grenades. | 磷榴弹 |
[34:52] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[34:53] | They’re prototypes. They could be unstable. | 这只是样品 可能会不稳定 |
[34:55] | What do you mean, unstable? | 不稳定是什么意思 |
[34:56] | Just try not to jostle them. | 尽量不要用 |
[35:03] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[35:28] | We move on my mark. | 按我的指示行动 |
[35:37] | Yes, Mr. Secretary. | 遵命 部长阁下 |
[35:41] | I understand. | 明白了 |
[35:52] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[35:56] | Dr. Bell! | 贝尔博士 |
[35:57] | Get down! | 快趴下 |
[36:05] | Dr. Bell. | 贝尔博士 |
[36:07] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我说的话吗 |
[36:08] | Dr. Bell. | 贝尔博士 |
[36:13] | – Thank God. – What happened? | -太好了 -发生什么事了 |
[36:17] | I, uh… | 我 |
[36:20] | I used a grenade. | 我用了一颗榴弹 |
[36:22] | I think I bought us a few minutes. | 我想我争取了几分钟 |
[36:26] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:31] | Walter, they’re here. | 沃尔特 他们来了 |
[36:33] | Is it working? | 能运作吗 |
[36:35] | Yes. | 能 |
[36:36] | It’s opening a crack in the door, | 它打开了一条隙缝 |
[36:38] | But we don’t have enough power to keep it open. | 但我们没有足够的能量让它维持住 |
[36:40] | – Yes, we can do it. – We can’t. | -我们能维持住 -不行 |
[36:42] | Olivia doesn’t have the power, | 奥利维亚的能量不够 |
[36:43] | And–and I haven’t thought of a solution. | 我找不到解决的办法 |
[36:45] | – Walter— -please don’t argue with me, William! | -沃尔特 -别再和我争论了 威廉 |
[36:47] | Always thinking you’re smarter than me. | 你总自以为比我聪明 |
[36:49] | Walter, I will be the power. | 沃尔特 将由我来提供那能量 |
[36:52] | I’ve traveled between universes so many times, | 我在两个宇宙间穿越了很多次 |
[36:55] | My atoms are ready to split apart with the slightest provocation. | 我的体内的原子受到一点激发就会裂变 |
[36:59] | You taught me there are as many atoms in the human body | 你跟我说过人体内的原子 |
[37:02] | as there are stars in the sky. | 就如天上的繁星一样多 |
[37:05] | That’s how many atom bombs I am. | 我体内就有这么多原子弹 |
[37:08] | That should be enough power to get you home. | 一定足以送你们回去 |
[37:20] | I should never have doubted you. | 我从不应该怀疑你 |
[37:21] | It’s okay, Walter. | 没事 沃尔特 |
[37:23] | You always were as stubborn | 你总是这么固执 |
[37:25] | As a donkey with a nail in his head. | 像头脑袋里有钉子的驴 |
[37:29] | Walter, start the sequence. | 沃尔特 开始吧 |
[37:40] | Thank you, old friend. | 谢谢你 老朋友 |
[37:43] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[37:45] | You asked me why I took out part of your brain. | 你问我为什么要切去你大脑的一部分 |
[37:48] | I did it because you asked me to. | 是你要我这么做的 |
[37:51] | Because of what you were becoming. | 是出于对你当时境况的考虑 |
[37:57] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[38:16] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[39:02] | Seriously? | 真的要吃吗 |
[39:03] | This is the third piece, Astrid. | 这已经是第三片了 阿斯特丽德 |
[39:05] | Are you trying to kill me? | 你想撑死我吗 |
[39:08] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[39:09] | When I’m nervous, I cook. | 一紧张我就会煮东西 |
[39:11] | And I’ve been baking pies for about a week. | 我烤了一整星期的馅饼 |
[39:14] | Pies and muffins and cakes. | 馅饼 松饼还有蛋糕 |
[39:16] | And I’ve been eating them all too, | 我也一直在吃这些 |
[39:17] | so don’t be surprised | 所以我要你付 |
[39:18] | When I send you a bill for my lap band. | 我的胃束带账单时 你可别奇怪 |
[39:24] | I’m sorry I make you nervous. | 抱歉我让你紧张了 |
[39:27] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[39:29] | At least you’re back. | 至少你回来了 |
[39:38] | You mind giving Walter a ride home? | 你可以载沃尔特回去吗 |
[39:40] | I think I’m gonna take a walk. | 我想走回去 |
[39:42] | Sure. | 可以 |
[39:48] | Good night, Walter. | 晚安 沃尔特 |
[39:50] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[39:52] | You are back now, aren’t you? | 你回来了 对不对 |
[39:55] | You’re–you’re not leaving again? | 你不会再离开吧 |
[40:00] | I’m trying to see this your way, Walter. | 我试着从你的角度去想 沃尔特 |
[40:05] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[40:11] | But… | 但是 |
[40:14] | You did cross universes twice to save my life. | 你两次穿梭于宇宙来救我 |
[40:20] | so that’s gotta count for something, right? | 这怎么也得有点回报 对吧 |
[40:26] | Thank you, Peter. | 谢谢 彼得 |
[40:32] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[40:48] | Help you, gorgeous? | 有什么能帮你的吗 美女 |
[40:50] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[40:52] | I’m looking for a typewriter. | 我在找一台打字机 |
[40:55] | Well, you’re in luck. | 你挺走运 |
[40:56] | A Selectric. | 电动式的 |
[40:58] | Model 251. | 型号是251 |
[41:01] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[41:09] | It’s in the back. | 放在后面了 |
[42:39] | please let me out of here. | 拜托你放我出去吧 |
[42:47] | I know you can hear me! | 我知道你听得到 |
[42:50] | Please… | 拜托 |
[42:53] | Please let me out of here. | 拜托你放我出去吧 |
[42:56] | I know you can hear me! | 我知道你听得到 |
[42:57] | Please let me out of here! | 拜托你放我出去吧 |
[43:00] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[43:03] | No! No! No! | 不要啊 |