时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are looking through a window | 眼前这扇窗 |
[00:05] | into another world. | 能让你看到另一个世界 |
[00:06] | An alternate universe just like ours. | 一个与我们的世界类似的宇宙 |
[00:08] | And in each of them, there is a version of us. | 在那里 都活着另外一个我们 |
[00:11] | We can’t let Peter die again. | 我们不能让彼得再死一次 |
[00:14] | I can save him. | 我能救他 |
[00:15] | Walter, Peter is dead. | 沃尔特 彼得已经死了 |
[00:16] | You’re talking about the other Peter. | 你说的是另外一个彼得 |
[00:18] | The one on the other side. | 在另外一边的那个 |
[00:20] | I crossed into another universe | 我穿进了另一个宇宙 |
[00:22] | and took a son that wasn’t mine. | 带走了一个不属于我的儿子 |
[00:24] | God help me. | 愿上帝保佑我 |
[00:27] | Peter Bishop? Olivia Dunham. | 彼得·贝肖普吗 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[00:28] | I’m with the F.B.I. | 我为联调局工作 |
[00:29] | Your father is Walter Bishop. | 你的父亲是沃尔特·贝肖普 |
[00:31] | He worked out of Harvard in an area called | 他并非为哈佛工作 他所在的机构 |
[00:33] | Fringe science. | 叫做潜科学部门 |
[00:35] | You’re telling me my father was dr. Frankenstein. | 你是想告诉我 我父亲以前是怪怪博士吗 |
[00:37] | Ask yourself why they picked you. | 问问你自己为什么他们会选你 |
[00:40] | We gave you the ability to identify things | 我们赋予了你识别 |
[00:43] | from the other universe. | 外宇宙来物的能力 |
[00:44] | Was it me who described it as a glimmer? | 我以前是不是把它称作一种微光 |
[00:46] | I’m not from here, am I? | 我不属于这里 对吗 |
[00:48] | – Son – I am not your son. | -儿子 -我不是你的儿子 |
[00:50] | I can take you back where you belong. | 我可以带你回家 |
[00:52] | Peter is in danger. | 彼得有危险 |
[00:53] | Help us cross over. | 帮我们穿过去 |
[00:55] | Walter over here is the secretary of defense. | 这边的沃尔特是国防部长 |
[00:58] | The fringe team answers to him. | 潜科学部门受他支配 |
[00:59] | – This is your team? – Agents Francis and Dunham. | -这是你的人吗 -弗朗西斯和德纳姆探员 |
[01:02] | These invaders from another universe | 不能相信这些从另一宇宙 |
[01:03] | can’t be trusted. | 而来的侵略者 |
[01:04] | You gotta trust me. I’m you. | 你一定要相信我 我就是你 |
[01:11] | You have to come back. | 你必须回来 |
[01:13] | Because you belong with me. | 因为你属于我 |
[01:14] | They’re heading back to the opera house. | 他们正赶回剧院 |
[01:16] | Make the switch. | 去完成调换 |
[01:18] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[01:27] | Please let me out of here. | 请放我出去 |
[01:29] | Please let me out of here! | 请放我出去 |
[01:38] | Agent Dunham, | 德纳姆探员 |
[01:40] | I’m trying to help you get your life back. | 我在想办法帮你找回自己的生活 |
[01:43] | So that you can go home, back to your life, | 这样你才能回家 正常生活 |
[01:47] | your job, your family. | 专心工作 和家人团聚 |
[01:52] | This is not my home. | 这不是我的家 |
[01:55] | Because you come from another universe? | 因为你来自另一个宇宙吗 |
[01:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:01] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚 |
[02:04] | What is happening to you, | 你身上发生的一切 |
[02:06] | given the nature of your job, | 全因为你的工作性质 |
[02:08] | The upsetting events you come in contact with | 你的正常生活受到了 |
[02:10] | on a regular basis, | 非常事件的影响 |
[02:12] | coupled with the injury to your head, | 再加上你的头部受了重伤 |
[02:15] | It’s not surprising | 你的意识会产生这些幻想 |
[02:17] | your mind has created this fantasy– | 一点也不奇怪 |
[02:21] | A means of processing the trauma. | 因为你的精神正在疗伤 |
[02:24] | This is not a fantasy. | 这并非幻想 |
[02:30] | You agree | 你承认 |
[02:31] | You are an agent with fringe division. | 自己是潜科学部门的探员对吗 |
[02:34] | I work for the FBI in fringe division… | 我在潜科学部门为联调局工作 |
[02:41] | Dealing with weird and mysterious events that threaten | 处理会危害到美国及其居民安全的 |
[02:45] | the safety of the United States and its residents. | 超自然及神秘案件 |
[02:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:59] | Is this your mother? | 这是你的母亲吗 |
[03:02] | She looks like her, but it isn’t her. | 看起来像她 但不是她 |
[03:12] | And these? | 那这些呢 |
[03:16] | Agent Lincoln Lee, Charlie Francis– | 林肯·李和查理·弗朗西斯探员呢 |
[03:19] | Are these your partners? | 他们是你的搭档吗 |
[03:22] | No. | 不是 |
[03:31] | And who is this? | 那么这个是谁 |
[03:38] | Another Olivia Dunham… | 另外一个奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[03:41] | The Olivia Dunham from over here. | 属于这里的那个奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[03:46] | And how does that sound to you, Olivia… | 奥利维亚 对于这些你是什么感觉 |
[03:49] | What you’re saying | 你所谓的 |
[03:51] | That there’s a world beyond this world | 还有另一个世界 |
[03:53] | Populated with people who look exactly like the people here? | 那里的人 和这个世界里的长的一模一样 |
[03:57] | It sounds preposterous… | 荒谬 |
[04:02] | Which is what I thought when I first learned about it, | 我刚听到时的感觉就是如此 |
[04:05] | But as insane as it sounds, it’s the truth. | 可不管听上去有多荒唐 这是事实 |
[04:09] | Who’s peter? | 彼得是谁 |
[04:16] | After you were injured outside the opera house, | 你在歌剧院外受伤后 |
[04:19] | When you were under anesthesia, you mumbled the name “Peter.” | 当你被麻醉时 一直叫着彼得 |
[04:24] | Is he one of your friends? | 他是你的同伴吗 |
[04:27] | The ones who came here with you from the other universe? | 和你一起来自另一个世界的同伴们 |
[04:29] | Peter is my colleague… | 彼得是我的同事 |
[04:32] | A civilian consultant. | 是位民间顾问 |
[04:34] | My team and I crossed over here | 我和我的同事穿越到这里 |
[04:37] | To find him and bring him home. | 就是为了找到他 带他回家 |
[04:41] | And where are they now… | 那他们现在在哪 |
[04:44] | Peter and your friends? | 彼得和你的同伴 |
[04:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:49] | But I assume they had to go home without me. | 但我想他们不得不丢下我先回去 |
[04:54] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚 |
[04:57] | I know it’s really scary… | 我知道自己的思想失去控制的感觉 |
[05:00] | Not being in control of one’s own mind. | 真的很可怕 |
[05:03] | Dr. Anderson… | 安德森医生 |
[05:05] | I am not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[05:07] | That is not my mother. | 那不是我母亲 |
[05:09] | My mother died when I was 14. | 我母亲在我14岁时就过世了 |
[05:13] | The charlie francis that I knew was murdered. | 我认识的那个查理·弗朗西斯死于谋杀 |
[05:17] | I have never won an olympic medal | 我从没获得过 |
[05:19] | For marksmanship. | 奥运会射击奖牌 |
[05:22] | None of these are me. | 这些都不是我 |
[05:24] | This is not my life. | 这不是我的人生 |
[05:27] | You think I’m trying to convince you | 你认为我在试图让你相信 |
[05:29] | You’re someone you’re not? | 你是另外一个人吗 |
[05:32] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[05:34] | I don’t know. | 我怎么知道 |
[05:37] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 阁下 您召见我有何吩咐 |
[05:43] | The treatments are not working. | 治疗不起作用 |
[05:45] | Well, that’s, uh, not such a surprise. | 这算是意料之中吧 |
[05:47] | We always knew | 我们都知道 |
[05:50] | that transferring memories was a long shot at best. | 记忆移植的成功率极低 |
[05:57] | Let’s try again, please. | 请你再试试 |
[05:59] | Sir, if we give her another dose… | 要是再给她用药 |
[06:02] | It could kill her. | 她可能会死 |
[06:08] | You and I know something | 你我都明白 |
[06:10] | That many lives and many more dollars | 为了守住秘密 |
[06:13] | Have been spent to keep secret. | 我们耗费了大量生命和金钱 |
[06:17] | That we are at war… | 你我都明白 这是战争 |
[06:21] | At war with another universe… | 我们在和另一个世界交战 |
[06:24] | Populated by creatures | 那个世界的生物 |
[06:26] | Who have damaged the very fabric of reality. | 破坏了我们世界的基本结构 |
[06:29] | All around us, our world is under attack. | 我们的世界岌岌可危 四面楚歌 |
[06:32] | Somehow, this girl came here. | 不知为何 那个女孩来到这里 |
[06:37] | Somehow, she is equipped to move through universes. | 不知为何 她有能力往来于两个世界间 |
[06:42] | We need her to help us understand this skill… | 我们需要她帮助我们了解这种技能 |
[06:50] | Because if we can do it, | 因为一旦我们掌握它 |
[06:52] | We can win this war. | 我们就能赢得这场战争 |
[06:57] | And if not… | 如果失败 |
[07:00] | Soon, there’ll be nothing left to protect. | 很快 我们的世界就将毁灭殆尽 |
[07:07] | Let’s try again. | 再试一次 |
[07:22] | Is it dinner already? | 可以吃晚饭了 |
[07:25] | Afraid not. | 恐怕不行 |
[07:59] | Please… | 别 |
[08:00] | Please don’t do this again. | 求你 别再给我用药了 |
[08:37] | I don’t feel so good. | 我很难受 |
[08:41] | I can’t– | 我不能 |
[08:43] | – Can’t breathe. – Unstrap her. | -不能呼吸了 -给她松开 |
[08:44] | Sit her up. | 让她坐起来 |
[09:11] | Code blue. Code blue. | 紧急情况 紧急情况 |
[09:24] | Freeze! | 站住 |
[09:25] | Come on! Come on! | 快 快 |
[09:27] | Hold it right there! | 站住别动 |
[09:49] | Hold it right there! | 站住别动 |
[09:55] | I see her! Over there! | 看到她了 在那儿 |
[10:36] | That president Obama has chosen | 奥巴马总统日前下令 |
[10:37] | Former president John F. Kennedy | 由前总统约翰·F·肯尼迪 |
[10:39] | To lead the government’s new agency | 领导组建一个全新的政府部门 |
[10:42] | Aimed at slowing ecological breakdown. | 旨在减轻生态系统的破坏 |
[10:43] | President Kennedy plans to step down from his role | 肯尼迪总统计划辞去 |
[10:45] | As U.N. Ambassador. | 联合国大使的职务 |
[10:49] | Drive. | 开车 |
[10:51] | I’m gonna need you to show me. | 把证件给我 |
[10:53] | You know I can’t put this cab into drive without your I.D. | 你懂的 没你的身份证我开不了车 |
[10:58] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[11:01] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[11:03] | Okay, listen, henry. | 好的 听着 亨利 |
[11:05] | What I need you to do right now is I need you to drive. | 我现在需要你做的就是 快开车 |
[11:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:28] | No, sir. Not yet. | 没有 阁下 还没找到她 |
[11:30] | Shore patrol says there’s no way she could have made it across, | 海岸警卫队的人说她不可能游得过去 |
[11:32] | That the currents are impossible this time of year. | 这种节气 水的流向根本不允许 |
[11:35] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[11:36] | I think from what I know of Olivia Dunham | 就我对奥利维亚·德纳姆的了解 |
[11:39] | She’s the one person I would bet on who could survive. | 她绝对能化险为夷 |
[11:41] | Then find her. | 那就去找到她 |
[11:51] | Why are you wearing a hospital gown? | 你怎么穿着病号服 |
[11:53] | Are you sick? | 你病了吗 |
[12:03] | I’ve been held against my will, | 我被强制拘押 |
[12:06] | And I’m being pursued by a division of the government. | 还被政府的人追捕 |
[12:08] | They’ve done experiments on me. | 他们用我做实验 |
[12:11] | They’re trying to convince me that I’m someone | 他们想让我相信我不是我 |
[12:12] | That I’m not. | 而是另外一个人 |
[12:20] | Is that your family? | 是你的家人吗 |
[12:24] | Look, I’m just getting my life back together. | 听着 我的生活才刚上正轨 |
[12:29] | I don’t know what you’re doing, but the last thing | 我不知道你在干什么 但此时此刻 |
[12:30] | I need now is any kind of trouble. | 我最不想惹上的就是麻烦 |
[12:33] | You’re not in any trouble, Henry… | 你没有任何麻烦 亨利 |
[12:36] | As long as you do exactly as I say. | 只要你全按我说的做 |
[12:42] | Okay, I want you to slow down | 好的 我要你慢慢减速 |
[12:44] | Just up here and park. | 在这停车 |
[12:55] | Give me your I.D.– your “Show me.” | 把你身份证给我 你的”证件” |
[13:08] | Okay, you’re gonna go into that store, | 你去那间商店里 |
[13:10] | And you’re gonna buy me some clothes. | 给我买点衣服 |
[13:12] | I now know where you and your family live. | 我现在知道你和你的家人住哪 |
[13:15] | If you alert anyone, Henry, I assure you | 如果你去报警 亨利 我保证 |
[13:19] | Trouble will find you. | 麻烦肯定不会放过你 |
[13:24] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[13:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:01] | Knock, knock. | 来客了 |
[14:05] | Who’s there? | 你是谁 |
[14:07] | Uh, no one, | 没人 |
[14:09] | ’cause you’re so ugly, | 因为你太丑了 |
[14:10] | No one would come to your door. | 所以没人会找你 |
[14:15] | Hey, Melissa, you know how agent Francis can tell | 嘿 梅丽莎 你知道弗探员 |
[14:17] | Which end the worms living inside his body are which? | 怎么分辨自己体内的虫子吗 |
[14:19] | Tickles them in the middle and sees which end farts. | 给他们挠痒痒 看哪个放屁 |
[14:24] | Boom. | 噗 |
[14:26] | I’ll get you some water, Lincoln. | 林肯 我去给你拿点水 |
[14:29] | So… | 那么 |
[14:32] | What have you heard? | 有什么消息 |
[14:36] | How much longer are they gonna keep her there? | 他们还打算关她多久 |
[14:38] | You know olivia. | 你知道奥利维亚 |
[14:40] | She’s strong. | 她很坚强 |
[14:43] | Physically, she’s doing a lot better. | 她的身体恢复的差不多了 |
[14:46] | But they’re saying she had a complete psychotic break. | 可他们说 她的精神已经彻底崩溃了 |
[14:50] | I’ve heard of people losing time, you know? | 我听说过很多人都会失忆 |
[14:54] | Not being able to remember the day | 记不起车祸之前 |
[14:56] | Leading up to a bad car accident. | 发生的一切 |
[14:58] | But this is crazy. | 但是这个 太疯狂了 |
[15:02] | And the other olivia? | 另一个奥利维亚呢 |
[15:04] | She escaped to the other side, | 她去了另一边 |
[15:06] | Along with the secretary’s son and the other Walter Bishop. | 跟部长的儿子和另一个沃尔特·贝肖普一起 |
[15:11] | You know, three days ago, I was eating a bowl | 三天前 我还一边吃着 |
[15:13] | Of chocolate ice cream. | 巧克力冰激凌 |
[15:15] | I was watching Tom Cruise kick some ass on tv. | 一边看着电视上汤姆·克鲁斯的电影 |
[15:18] | I thought, “Life’s pretty good.” | 我在想 生活真美好 |
[15:21] | Now all of this. | 现在 却成了这样 |
[15:23] | I’m afraid it’s just gotten worse. | 恐怕还要更糟 |
[15:24] | Sir. | 长官 |
[15:26] | How you coming along? | 你恢复得如何 |
[15:28] | I’m doing okay. | 还不错 |
[15:33] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[15:37] | Last night Agent Dunham escaped from the facility | 昨晚德探员逃离了位于自由岛的 |
[15:39] | on liberty island. | 国防部大楼 |
[15:49] | Nice ink. | 纹身不错 |
[15:51] | What’s it mean? | 有什么意义 |
[15:54] | What? | 什么 |
[15:55] | Tattoo on the back of your neck. | 你脖子后面的纹身 |
[15:57] | Looks like a sun of some kind. | 看着像个太阳 |
[16:03] | They must have done it to me. | 肯定是他们弄上去的 |
[16:05] | She must have one. | 她肯定也有 |
[16:06] | The other one must have a tattoo. | 那个女人肯定也有这个纹身 |
[16:08] | The girl they’re trying to make you believe you are? | 就是他们想让你相信 你就是她那个女孩吗 |
[16:10] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:11] | Yeah, that sounds right. I agree. | 分析得没错 我同意 |
[16:14] | Hey, don’t do that. | 我警告你 别这样 |
[16:15] | Don’t placate me because you think that I’m– | 别安抚我 你以为我… |
[16:17] | What? Crazy? | 什么 疯了吗 |
[16:18] | And what would you think if I jacked your cab | 换做是我穿着一身病号服 |
[16:20] | in a hospital gown | 端着一把枪 |
[16:21] | With a gun, screaming a conspiracy, | 叫嚣着那是阴谋 劫持了你的出租车 |
[16:23] | Telling you I’m being chased by the government | 还声称自己被政府追踪 |
[16:25] | And folks are trying to make me believe | 说那些人想让我相信 |
[16:26] | I’m a tattooed version of myself. | 我是另一个带着纹身的自己 |
[16:27] | – Look, I know I sound insane. – A little bit. | -我知道这听起来很疯狂 -是有点 |
[16:29] | Well, I’m not insane. | 可我没疯 |
[16:30] | I’m not who they say I am. | 我不是他们所谓的那个人 |
[16:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:52] | So where we going? | 那我们要去哪儿 |
[16:58] | You’re taking me home. | 送我回家 |
[17:01] | I don’t have to tell you a delusional fringe division agent | 不用我说你也明白 一个带着绝密信息 |
[17:03] | with sensitive, classified information | 神志不清的潜科学部门探员 |
[17:05] | is of great concern. | 有多令人担忧 |
[17:10] | Do you have any idea where she’s gone? | 你知道她会去哪里吗 |
[17:12] | Not yet. | 还不清楚 |
[17:14] | Considering her mental state, she could be anywhere. | 考虑到她的精神状态 哪儿都有可能 |
[17:19] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[17:21] | – To get my clothes. – Not you. | -拿衣服 -没说让你去 |
[17:23] | If Olivia’s in trouble, I’m not sitting here. | 如果奥利维亚有麻烦 我不能坐视不管 |
[17:25] | I thought you had to go back to the hyperbaric chamber. | 我以为你该回高压氧舱了 |
[17:28] | I can be out for eight hours at a time. | 我一次能在外待8个小时 |
[17:30] | I got six hours left today. | 今天还有6小时可用 |
[17:36] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[17:40] | Get my nanite wraps. | 把我的纳米外套拿来 |
[18:02] | If I’m not back in 15 minutes, you can leave. | 如果我没在15分钟内回来 你就走吧 |
[18:05] | The opera house– that’s where your home is? | 那剧院 就是你家吗 |
[18:07] | No, but that’s how I got here, | 不 但我是从那过来的 |
[18:09] | And that’s how I’m gonna get back there. | 我要想回家 也得从那出发 |
[18:13] | What’s to stop me from leaving now? | 现在你还有什么本事让我在这等你 |
[18:19] | Henry Arliss Higgins– | 亨利·阿利斯·希金斯 |
[18:21] | 3248 Hastings Avenue, Apartment 3. | 黑斯廷斯大街3248号 3幢 |
[18:24] | I.D. Number 10-02-25-056768. | 身份证号10-02-25-056768 |
[18:29] | Blood type, “B” Negative. | 血型 B型血阴性 |
[18:31] | Your inoculations are up to date | 你接种的疫苗都是最新型的 |
[18:32] | except for your typhus, which is 17 days overdue. | 除了斑疹伤寒的疫苗已经过期了17天 |
[18:35] | You might want to get that taken care of. | 或许你该想想办法 |
[18:58] | Agent Dunham, | 德探员 |
[19:00] | I’m sorry, I didn’t recognize you. | 抱歉 我没认出你来 |
[19:02] | I wasn’t aware | 我没想到 |
[19:03] | that the fringe division was overseeing this. | 是潜科学部门负责此事 |
[19:04] | Oh, uh, it’s okay. I should have I.D.’d myself. | 没事 我应该亮明身份的 |
[19:07] | So is it, uh, true what they say about this place? | 那关于这里的谣言是真的吗 |
[19:11] | People have disappeared into thin air inside? | 有人在里面凭空消失了吗 |
[19:15] | I know, I know. “Classified.” | 了解 我了解 绝对机密 |
[19:17] | Things keep getting weirder and weirder all the time. | 一直以来 事情变得越来越诡异了 |
[19:19] | If you’ll excuse me, I’m just gonna– | 请见谅 我要… |
[19:20] | Yeah, you know, we should–we should step back. | 你知道 我们现在应该撤退 |
[19:22] | I-I-I’ll only be a minute. | 我只要一分钟就行 |
[19:23] | No, no. There’s no time for that. | 不 没时间了 |
[19:24] | The protocol’s already in effect. | 程序已经启动 |
[19:26] | – Yeah, I understand – Agent, agent, you can’t. | -没错 我知道 -探员小姐 你不能进去 |
[19:42] | No. | 不 |
[20:01] | Anything yet? | 有情况吗 |
[20:02] | Agent Farnsworth is running scenarios. | 方探员正在进行可能性分析 |
[20:10] | There’s a 6% chance that Agent Dunham will return | 德探员有6%的可能会 |
[20:12] | to headquarters to surrender, | 回到总部投降 |
[20:13] | An 11% chance that she will return to attack, | 有11%的可能会回来袭击 |
[20:15] | A 21% chance that she will attempt to contact someone that she knows, | 有21%的可能会试着联系她认识的人 |
[20:19] | A 29% chance that she will return to the theater | 有29%的可能会回到 |
[20:21] | Where her trauma occurred, | 受创伤所在的剧院 |
[20:22] | And a 33% chance that she will attempt to leave the country. | 有33%的可能她会尝试出境 |
[20:25] | Someone contact the borders? | 有人联系过边防吗 |
[20:27] | – Yep. – She’s good at disguises. | -是的 -她很善于伪装 |
[20:29] | I’ve told them that too. | 我也提醒过他们了 |
[20:31] | Agent Dunham just left the Orpheum theater quarantine in a city taxi. | 德探员刚乘的士离开了奥芬剧院检疫区 |
[20:34] | Get a line on the tracker in that cab and find it. | 追踪出租车的跟踪器 找到它的位置 |
[20:37] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[20:44] | So… | 那么 |
[20:45] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[20:49] | I don’t know yet. Can you just keep driving? | 我还没想好 你可以一直往前开吗 |
[20:55] | It’s my wife. | 是我老婆 |
[20:58] | Okay. | 接吧 |
[20:59] | Don’t do anything foolish, Henry. | 但别做傻事 亨利 |
[21:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:08] | Yeah, yeah. I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[21:10] | I never put it in there. | 我从不把它放那 |
[21:11] | It was in Laura’s old room. | 我放在劳拉的老房间里了 |
[21:14] | Laura’s–yeah. | 劳拉的 没错 |
[21:16] | Nothing. I-I got a fare. | 没事 我在工作呢 |
[21:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:20] | Around 7:00? | 7点左右吗 |
[21:25] | I love you, hon. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[21:28] | For sure. | 一定 |
[21:35] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[21:39] | Jasmine. | 贾思敏 |
[21:40] | Unless I’m in the doghouse– then she’s “Honey.” | 不过当我在外跑车的时候 就叫她宝贝 |
[21:43] | So most of the time, it’s “Honey.” | 所以大部分时间 我都叫她宝贝 |
[21:47] | What about you? You got someone? | 你呢 有爱人吗 |
[21:49] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[21:53] | That’s an odd name– “Sort of.” | 这名字可够怪的 哪有人叫”算是吧” |
[21:56] | His name is Peter. | 他叫彼得 |
[21:59] | He’s sort of the reason I’m here. | 我现在在这里 有他的原因 |
[22:09] | Can you take me to 655 18th street, | 你能带我去十八大街655号吗 |
[22:12] | Just off 10th avenue? | 离第十大街不远 |
[22:13] | What’s there? | 那是什么地方 |
[22:15] | – It’s a company called Massive Dynamic. – Never heard of it. | -有家巨力集团 -从没听过 |
[22:18] | They make technology that could get me home. | 他们可以帮我回家 |
[22:19] | If I’m right, there’s a lady who works there | 如果我是对的 那儿有一位女士 |
[22:21] | Who may be able to help me. | 或许能够帮我 |
[22:24] | Well, if we’re going down to Chelsea, | 好吧 如果我们要去切尔西 |
[22:26] | We’re gonna need some gas. | 我们需要加点油 |
[22:47] | Remember. | 记着 |
[22:48] | Yeah, I know. I know. | 好的 我知道 |
[22:50] | You got my number. | 你有我的号码 |
[22:54] | Jedi mind trick. | 思维控制啊 |
[24:15] | Hey, Liv. | 好啊 小奥 |
[24:18] | Thank god we found you. | 谢天谢地终于找到你了 |
[24:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:34] | I know I’m not quite my handsome self, | 我知道我现在的样子不怎么帅 |
[24:36] | But a hello would be nice. | 但你至少该跟我打个招呼吧 |
[24:44] | I know about the shootout at the Orpheum. | 我知道了在奥芬发生的枪战 |
[24:48] | Colonel Broyles told me all about it. | 布洛伊上校都告诉我了 |
[24:52] | You know, you took a blow to your head– | 你头部受创 |
[24:55] | Don’t you come any closer. | 别再往前走了 |
[24:56] | Liv, I’m going through it myself. | 小奥 我也经历过同样的事 |
[25:00] | Believe me, I know that the treatment | 相信我 我知道治疗 |
[25:02] | Can feel worse than the disease… | 比伤痛更加难受 |
[25:05] | But they’re just trying to fix you. | 但他们在试着治好你 |
[25:07] | We all just want to help you get better– | 我们都希望能帮你恢复 |
[25:12] | Liv? | 小奥 |
[25:13] | Take your gun out and put it on the ground. | 拿出你的枪 放在地上 |
[25:17] | Olivia, come on. | 奥利维亚 别这样 |
[25:20] | I’ve been your partner for two years. | 我们都搭档两年了 |
[25:22] | Put your gun on the ground. | 把你的枪 放到地上 |
[25:36] | This isn’t necessary. | 没必要这样 |
[25:39] | Kick it over here. | 踢过来 |
[25:41] | What do you think I’m gonna do? | 你认为我会做什么 |
[25:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:44] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[25:47] | Whatever they told you, | 不管他们对你说了什么 |
[25:48] | I am not who you think I am. | 我不是你认为的那个人 |
[25:59] | Liv, think about what you’re doing. | 小奥 好好想想你在做什么 |
[26:04] | You can’t just keep running. | 你不能一直这样亡命天涯 |
[26:27] | Get in the car. | 快上车 |
[26:36] | Get in the car! | 快上车 |
[26:41] | – What are you doing? – Just drive! | -你想干嘛 -快开车 |
[26:43] | Liv! | 小奥 |
[26:44] | Go, go, go, go. | 快走快走 |
[27:06] | You’re a hell of a shot. | 你真是个神枪手 |
[27:10] | No, actually, I’m not. | 不 事实上 我不是 |
[27:11] | Well, you could have fooled me. | 你差点连我也糊弄过去了 |
[27:27] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[27:33] | They won’t be able to find us now. | 这样他们就追踪不到我们了 |
[27:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:39] | Yeah. | 不用谢 |
[27:51] | She must have removed the cab’s tracker. | 她一定是摘掉了出租车跟踪器 |
[27:54] | We’ve tapped into the surveillance cams, | 我们调出了监控录像 |
[27:55] | but we haven’t picked anything up yet. | 但还没有找到任何信息 |
[27:59] | Did you see the incident footage? | 你看到这个录像了吗 |
[28:01] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[28:08] | You know what I’m thinking? | 知道我在想什么吗 |
[28:09] | That there’s only one person at fringe division | 潜科学部门里只有一个人 |
[28:13] | who could make a shot like that. | 枪法如此神勇 |
[28:15] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[28:41] | Why’d you pull over? | 你干嘛停车 |
[28:42] | This is it. | 到了 |
[28:44] | 18th street, 10th avenue– that’s where you said. | 第十大道 18号街 这就是你说的地方 |
[28:48] | – Oh, no. – What? | -不会吧 -怎么了 |
[28:51] | It’s not here. | 没有我要找的那栋楼 |
[28:52] | They must never have built it. | 他们根本就没建过那栋楼 |
[28:55] | Okay, maybe you got the cross streets wrong. | 好吧 也许是你记错路口了 |
[28:57] | Let me look it up. | 我来查查 |
[29:05] | [马丁·路德·金 爱尔德里奇·克里文] [纪念公园 我们有一个梦想] | |
[29:33] | I’m stuck here. | 我被困在这了 |
[29:51] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:55] | Shadowgrove circle… | 墓影圈 |
[29:58] | 302 shadowgrove circle. | 墓影圈302号 |
[30:01] | It’s in Tarrytown. | 在塔里敦 |
[30:03] | I-it’s a– it’s a safe house. | 是个 是个藏身处 |
[30:05] | Walter must have told me about it. | 沃尔特一定跟我说过 |
[30:06] | I don’t know why I forgot. | 我不知道为什么我忘了 |
[30:08] | Tarrytown’s about 40 minutes from here. | 塔里敦离这大约40分钟车程 |
[30:10] | Okay, we better get going. | 好的 那抓紧吧 |
[30:21] | Hey, Frank. | 你好 弗兰克 |
[30:24] | Charlie, what’s up? | 查理 什么事 |
[30:25] | Do you have news about Olivia? | 有奥利维亚的消息吗 |
[30:27] | You mind if I come in? | 不介意我进来吧 |
[30:29] | Come in. | 请进 |
[30:38] | He obviously means a lot to you. | 显然他对你很重要 |
[30:42] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[30:44] | The guy you mentioned, why you say you came here. | 你提到的那个人 你来这的原因 |
[30:49] | Frank? Yeah. | 弗兰克吗 是的 |
[30:51] | I thought you said his name was Peter. | 我记得你说的是彼得 |
[30:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:59] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[31:00] | Right. | 好吧 |
[31:06] | You don’t look so good. | 你看上去不太好 |
[31:11] | How long till we get there? | 还要开多久才能到 |
[31:15] | Not long. | 很快 |
[31:22] | I haven’t slept since this whole thing happened. | 这些事发生后我一直彻夜难眠 |
[31:25] | I don’t even know what’s wrong with her. | 我都不知道她到底怎么了 |
[31:27] | Nobody will even give me a straight answer. | 甚至都没人给我个明了的答案 |
[31:33] | We’re gonna get her better. | 我们会让她好起来的 |
[31:36] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[31:37] | We just–we just got to find her. | 我们必须找到她 |
[31:43] | Can you think of something that, uh, | 你能想到其它 |
[31:46] | we might have missed– | 我们可能漏掉的信息 |
[31:48] | You know, um, someone else she could have gone to for help, | 例如 她可能会向谁求助 |
[31:52] | someplace she could be hiding out, | 她可能藏身何处 |
[31:54] | a friend, anything? | 她有什么朋友 或其他任何线索 |
[31:59] | Marilyn is back in town. | 玛丽莲回到镇上了 |
[32:00] | I thought she was in France. | 我以为她还在法国 |
[32:02] | She came home when she heard what happened. | 她一听到消息就马上回来了 |
[32:19] | You know, the last time I ran a fare out this far, | 上次我载客到这么远的地方 |
[32:22] | the meter read about 300 bucks. | 计价器显示有300多美元 |
[32:25] | Guess I’ll just put it on your tab. | 我会记在你账上的 |
[32:32] | I can wait for you if you like. | 我可以在外面等你出来 |
[32:35] | No, you go home to your family. | 不必了 你还是回到家人身边吧 |
[32:38] | You gonna be okay? | 你一个人没问题吗 |
[32:41] | I’m not crazy, you know. | 我没疯 |
[32:47] | But to prove that to you I’d have to tell you | 但是要证明这一点 我必须告诉你一些 |
[32:49] | some things that were even crazier. | 更加疯狂的事情 |
[32:52] | You know, a few years ago, I was in a bad way. | 跟你说吧 几年前 我不务正业 |
[32:55] | Couldn’t pull myself out. | 无法自拔 |
[32:58] | Inside, I knew I was somebody else. | 而内心深处 我知道我不是这样的人 |
[33:02] | There’s only one person who believed that… | 只有一个人对此深信不疑 |
[33:06] | Jasmine. | 那就是贾思敏 |
[33:10] | She saw the man I knew I was. | 她看到那个真实的我 |
[33:13] | But she was the only one. | 她是唯一一个 |
[33:18] | I mean, sometimes you just got to believe | 我是想告诉你 有的时候你应该 |
[33:20] | what you can’t see. | 相信直觉 |
[33:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:40] | Olive? | 小奥 |
[35:49] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[36:05] | Sweetheart. | 宝贝儿 |
[36:13] | I know what happened. | 我知道发生了什么事 |
[36:14] | They told me about your breakdown. | 他们告诉说你精神崩溃了 |
[36:15] | I came home as soon as I heard. | 我一听说马上就赶回来了 |
[36:17] | I tried to see you, but they wouldn’t let me. | 我想去看你 但他们不让 |
[36:20] | Sweetheart, I’ve been so scared. | 宝贝儿 你吓坏我了 |
[36:28] | I’m not your daughter. | 我不是你女儿 |
[36:32] | My mother died when I was 14 years old. | 我14岁时 母亲就去世了 |
[36:35] | This is all wrong. | 全乱套了 |
[36:37] | – You’re not supposed to be here. – Sweetheart! | -你不应该出现在这儿 -宝贝儿 |
[36:38] | Don’t you call me that. I am not your daughter. | 别这样叫我 我不是你女儿 |
[36:40] | Yes, you are. You’re just confused. | 你的确是我女儿 你只是有点神志不清了 |
[36:41] | This wasn’t going to be my way home. | 我的家不在这儿 |
[36:43] | This is your home. | 这里就是你的家 |
[36:44] | No, my home is in Jacksonville, Florida. | 不是的 我家在佛罗里达州的杰克逊维尔 |
[36:46] | I was–I was brought up on an Army Base. | 我在陆军基地长大 |
[36:48] | I’ve never been here before! | 我以前从没来过这儿 |
[36:50] | If you’ve never been here, how did you know to come here? | 如果你没来过 怎么知道来这儿的路 |
[37:11] | I helped you paint, didn’t I? | 这房子是我帮你粉刷的 对吗 |
[37:14] | Yes. | 没错 |
[37:17] | You picked the colors. | 是你选的颜色 |
[37:19] | I wanted blue, | 我想漆成蓝色 |
[37:20] | but you convinced me to use– | 但是你说服了我用 |
[37:22] | Yellow, because it was more cheerful. | 黄色 因为黄色更加欢乐喜庆 |
[37:29] | Sweetheart… | 宝贝儿 |
[37:30] | This is your home. | 这儿就是你的家 |
[37:33] | This is your safe house. | 这儿就是你的避风港 |
[37:58] | Sorry to bother you, Mrs. Dunham. | 很抱歉打扰了 德纳姆太太 |
[38:00] | Just, um, wondering if you heard from Olivia. | 我只想来看看您有没有奥利维亚的消息 |
[38:03] | She’s here. | 她在这儿 |
[38:04] | She is? | 是吗 |
[38:06] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[38:27] | Olivia dunham has been recovered. | 已经找到奥利维亚·德纳姆了 |
[38:29] | It appears that your treatments | 看来 你的治疗 |
[38:30] | have taken effect after all. | 还是有效的 |
[38:33] | Your plan was sound. | 你的计划也很周全 |
[38:35] | They just needed a bit more time than you assumed. | 只是比你预计的时间稍长一些 |
[38:39] | No, it wasn’t time. | 不 不是时间问题 |
[38:41] | It was the adrenaline from her escape. | 是她逃跑时肾上腺素起了作用 |
[38:47] | The adrenaline triggered | 肾上腺素让我们这边的奥利维亚的 |
[38:48] | our Olivia’s memory “B” Lymphocytes. | B型记忆淋巴细胞活跃起来 |
[38:51] | It carried them across the blood-brain barrier | 这些记忆体穿过血脑屏障 |
[38:54] | And successfully transferred the memories, | 成功地将记忆转移到她的大脑 |
[38:56] | which means for all intents and purposes… | 这意味着 实际上 |
[39:00] | She is our Olivia now. | 她已经成为我们这边的奥利维亚了 |
[39:33] | Thanks, Charlie. | 谢谢 查理 |
[39:35] | For what? | 为什么要谢我 |
[39:37] | For being my friend. | 谢谢你做我的朋友 |
[39:40] | Hey, Liv? | 小奥 |
[39:41] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[39:43] | Thank you for not shooting me. | 谢谢你没有对我开枪 |
[39:51] | Give her the weekend. | 让她周末先休息吧 |
[39:53] | After that, she should be fine to go to work. | 之后 她应该能重返工作岗位了 |
[39:56] | Then I assume this is the time to ask you, “Why?” | 我想借此机会问问为什么 |
[39:58] | Why convince her she’s our Olivia Dunham? | 为什么要让她相信她是这个世界的奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[40:01] | Why is it necessary? | 这有必要吗 |
[40:05] | You don’t need to worry about that just yet. | 这个暂时还不用你操心 |
[40:08] | You’ll know soon enough. | 你很快就会知道的 |
[40:09] | Due respect, Mr. Secretary, | 恕我冒犯 部长阁下 |
[40:11] | You’re embedding one of them on my team, | 你要把另一个世界中的人安插到我的队伍中 |
[40:14] | And you’ve embedded my agent with them. | 还把我的手下派往另一个世界 |
[40:17] | I need to know now. | 你必须现在就告诉我原因 |
[40:19] | Good work today, Phillip. | 你今天工作很出色 飞利浦 |
[40:46] | And that’s what you call him– | 你是这么叫他的吗 |
[40:47] | “Walternate”– your real father? | 沃尔特乙 你真正的父亲 |
[40:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:52] | Okay, go on. | 好的 继续 |
[40:55] | Well, Walternate took me over there | 沃尔特乙把我带到那边 |
[40:58] | because he said he needed me to help him | 因为他说他需要我的帮助 |
[41:00] | fix the damage on the other side. | 去修复另一边的损害 |
[41:02] | But you believed he was lying to you. | 但你觉得他是在骗你 |
[41:05] | Yeah, he–he never had any intention to–to fix the other side. | 没错 他根本不是为了要修复那边的损害 |
[41:10] | He wanted me to help him destroy ours. | 他希望我帮助他毁灭我们这个世界 |
[41:12] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[41:16] | “Hmm,” What? | 嗯什么 |
[41:18] | Pen’s dying. | 钢笔没墨了 |
[41:22] | Give it to me. I know a trick. | 拿给我 我知道一个窍门 |
[41:24] | A trick… | 窍门 |
[41:25] | To save a dying pen? | 钢笔的起死回生之术吗 |
[41:28] | Do you want me to fix it or not? | 你到底想不想我把它修好 |
[41:31] | Ah, it’s okay. | 不用了 |
[41:34] | We’re almost finished here. | 差不多已经谈完了 |
[41:37] | I just have one more question. | 我还有最后一个问题 |
[41:39] | Um, you said when you learned Walternate was lying to you, | 你说当你知道沃尔特乙欺骗了你的时候 |
[41:43] | your first thought was anger, | 你第一感觉就是愤怒 |
[41:44] | that you wanted to put a stop to his agenda. | 你想要阻止他的计划 |
[41:47] | But you could have done that by staying there. | 你留在那边才可以阻止他啊 |
[41:53] | So the one thing I don’t understand is… | 让我不解的是 |
[41:57] | Why’d you come back? | 你为什么要回来呢 |
[42:09] | You know, I haven’t seen those in a while– | 我很久没见过它们了 |
[42:11] | Your shoes. | 你的鞋子 |
[42:14] | Wallabees. | 袋鼠牌 |
[42:17] | Are you bringing them back? | 你会还回去吗 |
[42:19] | Where did they go? | 还去哪 |
[42:27] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[42:30] | He’s done. | 他弄完了 |
[42:39] | How was it? | 怎么样 |
[42:40] | It was endless, but it’s over now. | 他们不停地问 但是终于结束了 |
[42:42] | We can get on with our lives. | 我们可以继续自己的生活了 |
[42:44] | Great. | 很好 |
[42:45] | How about we start with dinner? | 我们先去吃晚餐吧 |
[42:48] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[42:54] | And the whole time I was in there, | 我待在里面的时候 |
[42:55] | There was only one thing I could think about. | 心里只想着一件事 |
[42:57] | Yeah? What? | 想什么呢 |
[43:03] | That. | 想这个 |
[43:08] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[43:10] | I’m sure tomorrow will bring the usual insanity. | 我相信明天又会像平时一样忙疯了 |
[43:12] | May as well enjoy a night off. | 先好好享受今晚吧 |