时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Who’s this? – Another Olivia Dunham. | -这是谁 -另一个奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[00:05] | They’ve done experiments on me. | 他们拿我做实验 |
[00:07] | Agent Dunham escaped from Liberty Island. | 德纳姆探员从自由岛逃走了 |
[00:09] | If Olivia’s in trouble, I’m not sitting here. | 奥利维亚有事我不会坐视不管 |
[00:10] | Hey, Liv, thank god we found you. | 小奥 终于找到你了 |
[00:12] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你想的小奥 |
[00:14] | Mom? I’m not your daughter. | 妈妈 我不是你女儿 |
[00:16] | My mother died when I was 14 years old. | 我14岁时候妈妈就去世了 |
[00:18] | Yes, you are, you’re just confused! | 不 你就是 只不过不太清醒 |
[00:19] | This was going to be my way home. | 我还在回家的路上 |
[00:21] | – This is your home. – I’ve never been here before! | -这就是你家 -可我从没来过 |
[00:23] | If you’ve never been here, how did you know to come here? | 你要是没来过 那怎么找到这里的 |
[00:27] | Why convince her she’s our olivia dunham? | 为什么让她相信自己是奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[00:28] | You’ll know soon enough. | 马上就见分晓 |
[02:28] | Oh, my gosh! | 哦天呐 |
[02:29] | You all right? You all right? | 怎么样 你没事吧 |
[03:45] | Welcome back, agent Dunham. | 欢迎回来 德纳姆探员 |
[03:50] | You do remember me, right? | 你还记得我吧 |
[03:52] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[03:55] | You’re that tightwad that owes me $70. | 你是那个欠我70刀的吝啬鬼 |
[03:57] | Damn it! | 连这都记得 |
[03:58] | I was–I was hoping you’d forget about that. | 还盼着你把这忘了呢 |
[04:00] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[04:01] | You too. | 我也是 |
[04:03] | No worse for the wear– | 这身打扮不错 |
[04:04] | you look like you got some rest. | 看来你休息好了 |
[04:06] | A continuous I.V. Drip | 一直打点滴 |
[04:07] | and government-issue antipsychotics, | 还吃着公费的抗精神病药 |
[04:09] | – It’s like instant r&r. – It sounds like fun. | -像是迅速恢复治疗 -听着不错 |
[04:11] | Maybe I should, uh, dive off the deep end. | 也许我应该大发脾气 |
[04:13] | Hey, you think anyone would notice a difference? | 你以为别人都看得出差别来吗 |
[04:16] | You know what I realized this minute? | 知道这会儿我明白了什么吗 |
[04:18] | That I didn’t miss you at all, | 我一点也不想你 |
[04:20] | not even an itty, little bit. | 压根儿就不想 |
[04:22] | Come on, you were lost without me. | 得了吧 没我你可就抓瞎了 |
[04:22] | – Admit it. – Yeah, yeah. | -还不承认 -行 行 |
[04:38] | How does she seem? | 她什么情况 |
[04:41] | She seems like Olivia Dunham. | 看着倒是像奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[04:45] | For all intents and purposes, she is agent Dunham. | 出于我们的目的 她必须是德纳姆探员 |
[04:48] | She’s internalized her traits, her memories, her knowledge. | 她已吸收了那些性格 记忆和知识 |
[04:52] | When tested, she consistently responds | 在测试阶段 她一直表现出 |
[04:55] | as our agent Dunham would under similar circumstances. | 我们的德纳姆探员在类似情况下的反应 |
[04:59] | And what about our agent Dunham? | 我们那个德纳姆怎么办 |
[05:01] | Has she made contact? | 有她的消息吗 |
[05:03] | She is on the other side… | 她正在那边 |
[05:07] | focused on the task at hand. | 处理手头的事 |
[05:13] | Permission to speak, Mr. Secretary. | 部长阁下 恕我直言 |
[05:21] | Go ahead. | 你说 |
[05:25] | Putting an impostor on my team is too big a risk. | 在我队伍里安插异己未免过于冒险 |
[05:28] | Now, you can run all the tests you want, | 您大可做想做的实验 |
[05:30] | but you don’t know how this Olivia | 但对于这个奥利维亚的实战表现 |
[05:31] | will respond in the field. | 您也没有把握 |
[05:32] | We have no other choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[05:34] | She needs to be completely immersed in agent Dunham’s life. | 她必须完全融入德纳姆的生活 |
[05:37] | Over time, she will reach a plateau, | 然后渐渐地进入稳定期 |
[05:40] | and her new identity will become fixed. | 最终让她的新身份完全确立 |
[05:42] | Well, how much time? | 这得要多久 |
[05:43] | Because I’m not willing to lose one of my legitimate agents. | 因为我可不想失去一位好端端的探员 |
[05:45] | You don’t know what we have to gain. | 你不懂我们要争取的是什么 |
[05:47] | Which is what, exactly? | 具体是什么 |
[05:51] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[06:01] | She can move between worlds. | 她可以在宇宙间穿越 |
[06:03] | We have discovered some ways to cross over. | 我们也找到些穿越的办法 |
[06:07] | But each comes with their own dangerous consequences. | 可每次都给会对人体造成危害 |
[06:09] | But she… | 然而她… |
[06:12] | she can cross without harm. | 她却能安然无恙 |
[06:16] | The science division is working up | 科学部门一直在 |
[06:17] | a series of experiments. | 进行一系列试验 |
[06:19] | We need her to submit willingly, | 我们想让她自告奋勇地参加 |
[06:22] | which she’ll only do | 只有当她相信自己属于这边时 |
[06:23] | if she believes that she belongs here. | 她才会那么做 |
[06:25] | Phillip… | 飞利浦… |
[06:28] | if we can learn what she already knows… | 要是能了解她掌握的秘密 |
[06:30] | We can begin to defend ourselves. | 我们就能够保卫自己 |
[06:41] | And what if her new identity doesn’t hold? | 那要是她的新身份失效了呢 |
[06:43] | Then she’ll no longer be necessary. | 那她就没用了 |
[06:48] | Keep me apprised. | 随时向我报告 |
[06:50] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 阁下 |
[06:59] | Yesterday a liberty metro bus ran a red light, | 昨天有辆城区巴士闯了红灯 |
[07:01] | killing a person. | 撞死一人 |
[07:03] | This morning same thing happened again. | 今天早晨同样的事再次发生 |
[07:05] | Two mornings in a row, two buses kill two people. | 连着两个上午 两辆车撞死两个人 |
[07:08] | Now, lookers ran the probabilities, | 这看似只是巧合 |
[07:11] | and it’s a statistical anomaly. | 但在统计学上却显得异常 |
[07:12] | What happened at yesterday’s crash? | 昨天的车祸怎么回事 |
[07:14] | Police considered it a routine accident, | 警方认为只是常规事故 |
[07:15] | so we have no more information. | 所以我们也没有任何头绪 |
[07:17] | – You mind taking over? – Sure. | -你帮着看看 -好的 |
[07:20] | Okay… | 是这样的 |
[07:21] | The first victim’s name is Cole Arnett, | 第一个受害者叫科尔·阿内特 |
[07:23] | 43 years old. | 43岁 |
[07:25] | He was on his way to his job. | 当时在上班路上 |
[07:26] | He is a hospital case worker. | 他是个医务工作者 |
[07:28] | Must’ve been his unlucky day. | 肯定轮到他倒霉 |
[07:29] | All right, we’re coming in. | 好了 准备进入 |
[07:31] | Oxygen, people. | 伙计们 检查氧气 |
[07:34] | Air quality normal, no oxygen needed. | 空气质量正常 不需要氧气 |
[07:36] | Okay, listen up. | 大家注意 |
[07:38] | Agent Lee will be meeting us on the site. | 李探员会在现场接应 |
[07:40] | He’ll be calling the shots. | 由他指挥 |
[07:53] | Agent Francis. | 弗朗西斯探员 |
[07:58] | Watch the time, agent Lee. | 李探员 看好时间 |
[08:00] | I need you back in that chamber in eight hours, | 你得在8小时内回到治疗室 |
[08:02] | or your burns will regress. | 不然那些烧伤就惨了 |
[08:04] | – You can kiss all that healing good-bye. – Easy come, easy go. | -过去的治疗也都白费了 -那随它便吧 |
[08:06] | – Oh, you think you’re amusing. – I am amusing! | -你以为好玩儿啊 -没错 |
[08:09] | God, I miss this. | 真怀念出外勤的日子 |
[08:10] | I bet. | 看出来了 |
[08:12] | Did, uh, Broyles download you yet? | 布洛伊给你下载资料了吗 |
[08:14] | Talked to him on the way over. | 路上跟他谈过了 |
[08:15] | I need a victim I.D. | 给我受害者身份 |
[08:17] | See what I can do. | 我去找找 |
[08:21] | – Where’s my– – Field kit? | -我的… -工具箱吗 |
[08:24] | Here. | 给 |
[08:29] | You look better. | 看着好点了 |
[08:30] | You look sane. | 你看着也不神经了 |
[08:33] | – You doing all right? – So far. | -还好吗 -目前还可以 |
[08:35] | I mean, it’s my first day back, so… | 我是说 今天是我回来的第一天 |
[08:39] | Listen, when I pulled that gun on you, | 当时我拿枪指着你 |
[08:41] | I didn’t know what I was doing. | 我都不知道自己在干嘛 |
[08:42] | – Something had happened– – But nothing happened. | -出了些问题 -啥事也没发生 |
[08:46] | You and I were good. | 咱俩没问题 |
[08:47] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -当然了 |
[08:51] | Died on impact. | 死于撞击 |
[08:52] | No attempts to revive her were made. | 没做急救复苏 |
[08:54] | Obviously. | 显然如此 |
[08:56] | Still have any fingerprints? | 还有指纹吗 |
[08:57] | Right hand’s probably your best bet. | 你就试试那右手指吧 |
[09:01] | Real name’s Jillian Foster, 32. Lives right here in Hoboken. | 真名吉莉安·福斯特 32岁 霍博肯人 |
[09:05] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[09:06] | She liked daisies. | 她喜欢雏菊 |
[09:09] | I never hit a person before, never. | 我从没撞过人 从来没有 |
[09:12] | I mean, once, I hit a pigeon. | 有一次撞了只鸽子 |
[09:14] | I felt horrible for weeks. | 难过了几个星期 |
[09:23] | No sign of environmental degradation. | 周边没有开裂迹象 |
[09:25] | Molecular cohesion is intact. | 分子聚合保持完好 |
[09:28] | So why is this a fringe case? | 那怎么归到潜科学案件了 |
[09:42] | Yeah, yeah. We’re done. Thanks. | 好了 没事了 谢谢 |
[09:48] | What, you got something? | 怎么 有情况 |
[09:49] | When’s the last time you saw one of these? | 你最后一次见这种笔在什么时候 |
[09:51] | God, a pen? I don’t know. | 什么笔 早忘了 |
[09:53] | Preschool maybe. | 大概学龄前吧 |
[09:54] | I didn’t know they still made these. | 我都不知道这种笔还在生产 |
[09:55] | It’s obviously new. | 显然是新的 |
[09:56] | – No dents, no scratches. – Where’d you find it? | -没有磕碰 没有划痕 -哪儿找到的 |
[09:58] | Right there, by the mailbox. | 就这儿 邮箱边上 |
[10:00] | Oh, that’s where the bike messenger said he swerved, | 那个单车送信员说他就是在那转向的 |
[10:02] | so he wouldn’t hit some old guy that was bending down. | 所以才没撞上某个弯腰捡东西的老人 |
[10:10] | Uh, you want to share, buddy? | 你有什么想说的吗 伙计 |
[10:11] | Or are we supposed to stand here and watch you think? | 还是让我们在这傻站着看你思考 |
[10:15] | All right… | 好吧 |
[10:16] | It’s pretty rare finding one of these just lying around. | 在这地上看到这种笔有点蹊跷 |
[10:19] | Well, maybe the old guy bent down to pick it up, | 也许那老人正想弯腰捡笔 |
[10:21] | and that’s what caused the bike messenger to swerve. | 结果导致单车送信员转向 |
[10:23] | Causing him to hit the stand. | 撞到了水果铺 |
[10:24] | Like the pen started some kind of… | 看来这是一支圆珠笔引发的 |
[10:27] | chain reaction. | 连锁反应 |
[10:39] | Did you find something? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[10:40] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:45] | Sorry, I thought I recognized someone. | 抱歉 我以为我看见熟人了 |
[10:47] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:48] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[10:51] | All right, so… | 那好 这么说 |
[10:54] | Fringe event… | 这是潜科学事件 |
[10:56] | or not? | 还是非潜科学的 |
[10:58] | Not sure yet. | 还不确定 |
[11:00] | But something weird definitely happened here. | 但这里确实发生了奇怪的事情 |
[11:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:20] | Hello? | 你好啊 |
[11:22] | Hey, babe. | 嗨 宝贝儿 |
[11:25] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不用这么费心 |
[11:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:32] | So how was it? | 今天怎么样 |
[11:34] | Yeah, it was… it was pretty good. | 不错 挺好的 |
[11:37] | Yeah? | 是嘛 |
[11:38] | What’s happening in North Texas? | 德克萨斯州北部发生什么了 |
[11:39] | I heard it’s a pretty bad outbreak. | 我听说有严重的疾病爆发 |
[11:40] | 22 smallpox cases so far. | 目前有22例天花 |
[11:42] | Has Atlanta called? | 亚特兰大那边叫你了吗 |
[11:43] | No, no one’s assigned me yet. | 没有 目前还没人找我 |
[11:46] | Wait, why are we talking about this? | 等等 我们干嘛聊这个 |
[11:48] | Because you’re a virologist, | 因为你是病毒学者 |
[11:49] | and smallpox is one of your areas of expertise. | 治疗天花是你的专长之一 |
[11:51] | You may as well start packing. | 你也许应该开始收拾行李了 |
[11:53] | No, I mean, why are we talking about me? | 不 我是说 咱们干嘛聊我 |
[11:54] | I want to talk about you. How was it being back at work? | 我想聊聊你 回去工作的感觉如何 |
[12:01] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[12:03] | Did something happen? | 有什么事吗 |
[12:07] | Well, at first, it was normal. | 开始的时候 还挺正常 |
[12:08] | And then we’re out in the field, and–and… | 但当我们跑外勤的时候 我 我 |
[12:12] | I saw a face. | 我见到了一个人 |
[12:13] | – A face? – Mm. | -一个人 -是的 |
[12:15] | Was it someone you know? | 你认识吗 |
[12:16] | Do you remember the Secretary’s son– | 你还记得部长的儿子不 |
[12:19] | the one who was kidnapped when he was a boy? | 小时候被绑架的那个 |
[12:21] | – Mm-hmm. – Yeah, him. | -记得 -对 就是他 |
[12:24] | But it wasn’t really him. | 但实际上又不是他 |
[12:25] | It was–it was like I was hallucinating or something. | 好像 好像那是我的幻觉什么的 |
[12:29] | – Did you tell Broyles? – No. | -你告诉布洛伊了吗 -没有 |
[12:30] | Maybe you shouldn’t be on field duty. | 也许你不应该跑外勤 |
[12:33] | Yeah, I want to be there. | 不 我想出去 |
[12:36] | I know, but you have to tell someone– | 我知道 但你必须找个人说说 |
[12:38] | a doctor, at least. | 至少找个医生 |
[12:39] | I need my life back, Frank. | 我只想找回我的生活 弗兰克 |
[12:40] | And I love your gung-ho attitude, | 我喜欢你斗志昂扬的劲头 |
[12:42] | But, honey, you just got over a breakdown. | 但是亲爱的 你刚从精神失控中恢复过来 |
[12:45] | If you need help, that’s fine. | 如果你需要帮助 那很正常 |
[12:47] | Frank, it was my first day back. | 弗兰克 今天是我恢复工作的第一天 |
[12:49] | I was nervous. | 我有点紧张 |
[12:50] | I don’t think that it’s that surprising | 我不觉得有什么好惊慌的 |
[12:52] | – that there’s a trace– – I can take myself off call. | -担心我又 -我可以把电话关了陪你 |
[12:54] | – Maybe it’s not a good time to travel. – That’s not what I want. | -也许现在不适宜出行 -我不想这样 |
[13:02] | Are those avocados? | 那是牛油果吗 |
[13:04] | Where did you get them? | 你从哪搞到的 |
[13:09] | – How much? – Don’t worry about that. | -多少钱 -不用担心 |
[13:11] | – Liv, what if it happens again? – It won’t. | -小奥 要是再发生了怎么办 -不会的 |
[13:13] | But if it does, you’ll tell Broyles, right? | 但如果再发生了 你就告诉布洛伊好吗 |
[13:14] | Because… I love you. | 因为 我爱你 |
[13:22] | I’ll tell him. | 我会告诉他的 |
[13:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:26] | – Can we eat? – Yes, we can eat. | -可以吃饭了吗 -当然了 |
[13:28] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[13:40] | All right, help me out here. | 好了 帮我看看 |
[13:42] | So the first bus driver was distracted by tree trimmers | 第一个大巴司机因为树枝修剪工走神 |
[13:44] | when he ran the red light. | 结果闯了红灯 |
[13:46] | The second bus driver was looking at a fight over oranges. | 第二个大巴司机则被橙子大战吸引 |
[13:48] | Isn’t distraction the root of every accident? | 看来走神是每个事件的根源 |
[13:52] | Listen, I’m not finding any connections | 我也找不出这些受害者的 |
[13:54] | in these victims’ bios, either. | 背景资料有何联系 |
[13:55] | The first guy, Arnett, | 第一个人 阿内特 |
[13:57] | worked at a hospital for the past 15 years. | 在一家医院工作了15年 |
[13:59] | The second victim, Ms. Foster, landed her position | 第二个受害者 福斯特女士 |
[14:01] | at Gregston Electric a little over a year ago. | 一年前来到格雷斯顿电力就职 |
[14:03] | Maybe they knew someone in common? | 也许他们同时认识某一人 |
[14:05] | Or maybe, despite what Farnsworth said, | 不管法恩斯沃斯说过什么 也许 |
[14:06] | it’s just… | 这只是 |
[14:08] | two freak accidents. | 两起特殊事件罢了 |
[14:10] | You know, Liv thinks I’m right… | 小奥认为我是对的 |
[14:11] | about there being chain reactions | 认为这是一系列连锁反应 |
[14:13] | that led up to the crashes. | 导致了这些车祸 |
[14:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:17] | Well, now that you two have, uh, rediscovered | 现在你俩又发现 |
[14:19] | your Vulcan mind meld… | 你们的外星大脑合并了 |
[14:22] | Do you think she’s doing okay? | 你觉得她现在还好吗 |
[14:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:25] | Why, you don’t think so? | 怎么了 你不觉得吗 |
[14:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:27] | I just–I just feel a little uncomfortable. | 我只是 我只是觉得有点不舒服 |
[14:29] | That’s not a shocker. | 这不稀奇 |
[14:30] | You let a doppelganger coldcock you with a bottle | 你被另一个她冷藏到一个瓶子里 |
[14:33] | because you didn’t pick up on the fact | 因为你还不知道 |
[14:34] | – that she wasn’t your partner. – And you would have? | -她不是你搭档 -你当时就知道吗 |
[14:36] | I just know Liv a little better, that’s all. | 我只是更了解小奥而已 |
[14:38] | Right. | 是啊 |
[14:39] | ’cause you– you kissed her one time. | 因为你 你曾经亲过她 |
[14:42] | How was I supposed to know she had a boyfriend? | 我当时怎么知道她有男朋友 |
[14:44] | – Okay. – Whatever. | -好吧 -无所谓了 |
[14:46] | The point is, I would’ve known. | 重点是 我现在知道了 |
[14:47] | Yeah, keep telling yourself that, okay? | 没错 不断提醒自己 行不 |
[14:50] | When she was having her breakdown, | 她精神失控的那段时间 |
[14:52] | she kept on and on about how they were trying | 她一遍又一遍的重复说他们 |
[14:55] | to make her believe she was somebody else, | 想让她觉得自己是另一个人 |
[14:57] | that this wasn’t her life. | 她认为这不是她的生活 |
[15:01] | This is gonna sound nuts. | 这听起来很疯狂 |
[15:03] | What if she’s telling the truth? | 但如果她说的是真的呢 |
[15:05] | What if it’s not the real her? | 如果现在的她不是原来那个呢 |
[15:12] | That is nuts. | 是够疯狂的 |
[15:14] | You’re right. All right. | 你说得对 好吧 |
[15:15] | For the record, you cannot tell those two apart. | 从记录上来看 你无法将这两件事分开 |
[15:20] | Look at this– | 看这个 |
[15:21] | over there on the ground, | 看那地上 |
[15:22] | the lower corner. | 下角那 |
[15:26] | That’s another ballpoint pen. | 另一支圆珠笔 |
[15:27] | Get Liv, tell her we got something. | 叫小奥来 告诉她我们有发现 |
[15:29] | Someone is causing these accidents on purpose. | 有人故意制造了这些事故 |
[15:31] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[15:32] | I mean, what would be the odds? | 我是说 怎么会这么巧呢 |
[15:34] | 0.000– impossible. | 概率0.000 绝不可能 |
[15:38] | Astrid, we see impossible every day. | 阿斯特丽德 我们每天都接触不可能的事 |
[15:39] | You see improbable. | 那是不太可能的事 |
[15:41] | You’re asking me if it is possible for a person | 而你现在说的是 是否可能有人 |
[15:43] | to use a ballpoint pen | 用一支圆珠笔 |
[15:44] | to set off a chain of events | 制造了一系列事件 |
[15:45] | that culminates in someone getting killed by a bus twice? | 导致两次有人被车撞死 |
[15:48] | Exactly. | 是这样 |
[15:49] | There’s no way. | 根本不可能 |
[15:51] | Yeah, but given how few ballpoint pens are out there, | 是的 姑且不谈圆珠笔多么罕见 |
[15:53] | finding one at both crime scenes– | 在两起事故现场都能找到一支 |
[15:55] | I mean, that’s an anomaly. You said that yourself. | 我觉得这太反常了 你亲口说的 |
[15:57] | What if someone calculated the variables? | 要是有人计算了某些变量呢 |
[15:59] | 37 people in the intersection, | 交叉路口有37人 |
[16:00] | 22 cars, 4 trucks, 2 buses, | 22辆轿车 4辆卡车 2辆大巴 |
[16:02] | wind speeds of five to ten miles an hour, | 风速每小时5到10英里 |
[16:04] | and that is just to start. | 而那只是开始 |
[16:05] | In total, we are talking about 120 variables | 这总共涉及到动力系统中 |
[16:07] | in a dynamic system of differential equations. | 120个变量的微分方程 |
[16:09] | I can’t solve that kind of a problem, | 我可解不出这种题 |
[16:11] | much less manipulate the outcome to my advantage. | 答案远不是我这种程度能得出的 |
[16:13] | So there’s not even the slightest chance | 所以我们就拿这个杀人犯 |
[16:14] | we’re dealing with a murderer? | 半点办法都没有吗 |
[16:15] | Dude, seriously? | 老大 说真的 |
[16:17] | What part of 0.000 don’t you get? | 概率为0.000你是哪里不懂 |
[16:21] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[16:22] | It happened again. | 又发生了 |
[16:23] | What did? | 发生什么了 |
[16:25] | Bus accident, East 85th and York. | 公交事故 东85街约克街 |
[16:46] | – Have you called the ambulance? – It’s on the way. | -叫救护车了吗 -在路上了 |
[16:48] | Sir, we’re gonna get you to the hospital. | 先生 我们会送您去医院 |
[16:54] | Where were you sitting on the bus? | 您坐在车上哪个位置 |
[16:56] | Right in the front, first seat. | 右前 第一个座位 |
[16:57] | – Did you happen to notice a pen? – What? | -你看到过一支笔吗 -什么 |
[17:00] | A-a pen, a-a ballpoint pen. | 一支笔 一支圆珠笔 |
[17:02] | You use it to… | 你可以用它 |
[17:05] | to write with. | 写字 |
[17:06] | Looks like there was some sort of commotion. | 看起来像是某种骚乱 |
[17:09] | Dog ran into the street, distracted a bus driver. | 狗跑到大街上 令公交司机分心 |
[17:12] | There is no way this is another coincidence. | 这次不可能又是一桩巧合 |
[17:13] | Except this time it didn’t work. | 除非这次没如他所愿 |
[17:15] | He’s gonna make it. | 他本来是计算好的 |
[17:16] | Uh, ma’am, | 女士 |
[17:18] | you need to stay still. | 你得呆在原地 |
[17:27] | It’s not over. | 还没完呢 |
[17:43] | He’s still here! | 他还在这里 |
[17:57] | Stop! | 站住 |
[17:58] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[18:00] | Take your hands out of your pockets. | 把手从口袋里拿出来 |
[18:11] | Put your hands on your head. | 双手抱头 |
[18:42] | Give Astrid his physical description. | 向阿斯特丽德描述他的生理特征 |
[18:43] | Have her run it through the database? | 她查过数据库吗 |
[18:45] | I did. She’s already working on it. | 给她了 她正在查 |
[18:48] | You got to get back in that pod. | 你得回到舱里了 |
[18:50] | It’s just the two-minute warning. | 只是2分钟提醒 |
[18:51] | Agent Lee, what part of be “Back in eight hours” | 李探员 对于”8小时内返回” |
[18:53] | didn’t you understand? | 你是哪个字不明白了 |
[18:55] | You know, I-I still can’t believe that he knew | 你知道 我还是不敢相信他知道 |
[18:57] | the bike would cause the truck to slow down | 那辆脚踏车会让那卡车减速 |
[18:59] | and swerve under the footbridge. | 并且突然转向天桥下 |
[19:01] | I mean, he didn’t even look. | 我是说 他都没看上一眼 |
[19:02] | How did he know precisely when to jump? | 他怎么知道跳下去的确切时机 |
[19:03] | You should stop focusing on how and focus on why. | 你该专注于为什么 而非他是如何做到的 |
[19:06] | Why is he targeting these people? | 他为什么以这些人为目标 |
[19:08] | All right, I’m working on it. | 好吧 我去调查 |
[19:09] | The victims must have something in common. | 受害者们之间一定有共通之处 |
[19:11] | There’s got to be a connection we’re not seeing. | 一定存在我们没注意到的关联 |
[19:12] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[19:14] | Okay, Lincoln, you got to get in there. | 林肯 你得进去了 |
[19:16] | Cross-check their medical files, | 交叉核查他们的病历 |
[19:17] | criminal records, job histories, tax histories… | 犯罪记录 工作经历 税务史 |
[19:20] | Shut up, okay? I got it. | 别说了行不 我知道了 |
[19:21] | Someone’s gotten bossy. | 有些人就爱发号施令 |
[19:35] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[19:36] | They’ve been calling all day. | 他们找你一天了 |
[19:37] | What did you tell them? | 你怎么跟他们说的 |
[19:39] | Nothing. | 什么都没说 |
[19:41] | You have to call them back. | 你得给他们回电话 |
[19:43] | Each liquefied thing provides an instance | 每种液化物质 |
[19:45] | of the proper gift being liquid. | 都是对应物体液化后的产物 |
[19:46] | Liquid and mass is equal. | 液体的质量不变 |
[19:47] | Passing through liquid and mass is the same. | 物体穿过液体 质量依旧相同 |
[19:49] | If you don’t call them, I will. | 要是你不给他们回电话 那我来 |
[19:51] | But you won’t. | 你不会的 |
[19:52] | You see, your only action will be inaction. | 你看 你唯一的作为就是无作为 |
[19:57] | That’s your pattern. | 你就是这个类型 |
[19:58] | What? | 什么 |
[20:00] | 97% of your actions prioritize relational bonds | 你97%的行为 |
[20:03] | over other variables. | 将亲属关系优先于其他变量 |
[20:04] | Eight out of nine times, you avoid making decisions | 九次里有八次 你避免做出 |
[20:06] | that could result in a negative outcome. | 可能导致消极结果的决定 |
[20:10] | I am not some collection of data you need to make sense of. | 我不是你认为合理的数据资料 |
[20:13] | I’m your sister. | 我是你妹妹 |
[20:15] | I’m worried about you. | 我是在担心你 |
[20:18] | Can’t you see that? | 你看不出来吗 |
[20:19] | – All I want is for you to– – is for you to be safe. | -我只是为了你 -为了你的安全 |
[20:22] | That’s all I’ve ever wanted for you. | 这是我对你唯一的期许 |
[20:24] | – Go again. – Stop finishing my sentences, | -继续 -别抢我的话 |
[20:26] | and let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[20:27] | Trust me, Milo, I’ve always been there for you. | 相信我 麦罗 我会一直在你身边 |
[20:29] | I’ve always taken care of you. | 我会一直照顾你 |
[20:31] | That was fun. | 真好笑 |
[20:39] | Don’t. I… | 别 我 |
[20:41] | Don’t. Don’t. | 别 别 |
[20:43] | You didn’t expect that, did you? | 你并不希望那样 对吗 |
[20:45] | Because you’ve forgotten what it’s like | 因为你已经忘记了 |
[20:46] | to feel emotions. | 情感是什么 |
[20:48] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[20:49] | You’ve forgotten us. | 你忘记了我们 |
[20:52] | Mom gave you this as a reminder… | 妈妈给你这个当作提醒 |
[20:54] | No. | 不 |
[20:55] | That you didn’t have to do more than you were able to, | 提醒你只需要量力而行 |
[20:58] | that we loved you. | 提醒你我们都爱你 |
[21:04] | – That’s irrelevant now. – Milo, please! | -无所谓了 -麦罗 求你了 |
[21:07] | I don’t recognize you anymore. | 我都不认识你了 |
[21:09] | I made a mistake when I signed you up. | 我不该签那份合约 |
[21:12] | I didn’t mean this. | 我不想你变成这样 |
[21:14] | You have to follow the rules. | 你必须遵守那些规定 |
[21:17] | You have to do what they say. | 你得按他们说的做 |
[21:21] | You’re overreaching. | 你做得太过分了 |
[21:30] | Remember this. | 记住这个 |
[21:47] | Li–listen… | 听 听着 |
[21:49] | what time is your mommy gonna be home? | 你妈妈什么时候回家 |
[21:51] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[21:53] | I don’t want to hear you play your flute, kid. | 孩子 我不想听你吹长笛 |
[21:54] | I’m gonna call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[21:56] | You just hung up on a child. | 你挂断一个孩子的电话 |
[21:58] | You talk to the next witness. | 你负责下一位目击者 |
[22:00] | I hope it’s a tuba player, okay? | 我希望是个吹大号的 好了吧 |
[22:01] | Fine. | 随你 |
[22:04] | Uh, this is agent Dunham, | 我是德探员 |
[22:05] | aan you connect me to the next witness, please? | 请给我接下一位目击者 |
[22:08] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[22:14] | – Hey, Charlie… – Yeah? | -查理 -怎么 |
[22:15] | Since when do we need a code? | 咱们什么时候需要输密码了 |
[22:17] | They upgraded the system last month. | 他们上个月更新了系统 |
[22:18] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[22:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:22] | I guess I’m still getting over the head trauma. | 我想我这头部创伤还没好 |
[22:31] | Hey, Liv. | 小奥 |
[22:34] | You remember that time when we were in Coney Island? | 还记得我们在科尼岛的时候吗 |
[22:37] | We were riding the hellhole together, right? | 我们坐那个鬼东西 记得吧 |
[22:40] | You got sick, | 当时你很晕 |
[22:41] | and you threw up on the guy next to you. | 还吐了你旁边那人一身 |
[22:47] | Yeah… | 记得 |
[22:50] | except you threw up all over the person next to you, | 不过是你把你旁边那人吐得满身都是 |
[22:53] | so you can stop trying to rewrite history. | 你可以停止改写历史了 |
[22:57] | What–what made you think of that? | 怎么了 你怎么会想到那些 |
[23:00] | – Witness is from Coney. – Oh. | -目击者来自科尼岛 -这样 |
[23:03] | Hey, wait a sec… | 等等 |
[23:04] | Jillian Foster was a consultant for Gregston Electric. | 吉莉安·福斯特曾是格雷斯顿电力的顾问 |
[23:07] | I don’t see the connection. | 我没发现其中有何关联 |
[23:09] | The first victim worked at Bryant hospital, | 第一个受害者在布赖恩特医院工作 |
[23:11] | – right? – Yeah, Cole Arnett. | -对吗 -对 科尔·阿内特 |
[23:12] | They mainly deal with neurological disorders, | 他们主要致力于研究神经系统疾病 |
[23:14] | Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, | 阿尔茨海默氏病 帕金森氏综合症 |
[23:16] | PTSD– top-flight medical research. | 创伤后应激障碍 一流的医学研究 |
[23:18] | Okay, it says here that Gregston Electric | 这里说了 格雷斯顿电力 |
[23:20] | owns a subsidiary company | 拥有一家子公司 |
[23:21] | called the Ivon Medical Group. | 叫做伊冯医药集团 |
[23:23] | The Ivon Medical Group is also listed | 这个医药集团 |
[23:24] | as one of Bryant hospital’s outside vendors. | 也是布赖恩特医院的外部供应商 |
[23:27] | You’re driving. | 有你的 |
[23:28] | As hospitals go, not bad. | 作为一所医院 这里还不赖啊 |
[23:32] | Yeah, unless it’s run by an evil genius | 是啊 只要不是由哪个想要 |
[23:34] | who’s creating accidents to kill people. | 制造几起事故的邪恶博士来运营 |
[23:36] | – Good morning. – Welcome to Bryant. | -早上好 -欢迎来到布赖恩特医院 |
[23:37] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能帮到您的吗 |
[23:39] | Agent Francis, agent Dunham. | 我是弗朗西斯探员 这是德纳姆探员 |
[23:40] | We’re here to see your chief medical director. | 我们是来找你们的医师主管的 |
[23:43] | Hold on, I’ll let him know. | 请稍等 我马上告诉他 |
[23:44] | Hi, Violet. Could you let Dr. Levin know | 维奥利特 能告诉莱文医生 |
[23:47] | fringe agents are here? | 潜科部探员来了吗 |
[23:49] | It’ll just be a minute. | 请稍等 |
[23:50] | Are we being quarantined? | 我们要被隔离吗 |
[23:52] | No. Scout’s honor. | 不是 我保证 |
[24:08] | Are you seeing what I’m seeing? | 你跟我想的一样吗 |
[24:10] | Right there on the table. | 看桌上的东西 |
[24:13] | We’re definitely in the right place. | 我们来对地方了 |
[24:16] | So sorry for the delay. I’m Dr. Levin. | 抱歉让你们久等了 我是莱文医生 |
[24:18] | Agent Francis. | 弗朗西斯探员 |
[24:21] | Uh, agent dunham. | 德纳姆探员 |
[24:22] | Hi. Please, my office is right this way. | 这边请 我的办公室在这边 |
[24:24] | Doctor, we just noticed | 医生 刚才我们注意到 |
[24:26] | that a lot of your patients are using ballpoint pens. | 很大一部分的病人用的是圆珠笔 |
[24:29] | Well, many of our residents have trouble interfacing digitally | 由于他们有心理缺陷 |
[24:32] | due to their mental deficiencies. | 他们很难以数字方式进行交流 |
[24:34] | Pen and paper is just a– | 笔和纸只是 |
[24:35] | well, an easier way to communicate. | 一种更简单的交流方式 |
[24:38] | Did you know Mr. Arnett well? | 你和阿内特先生熟吗 |
[24:40] | We didn’t socialize outside of work, | 工作以外我们很少打交道 |
[24:42] | but, uh, well, we were all devastated when we heard. | 但是 听说他死了以后我们都很震惊 |
[24:48] | – What about this woman? – Yes, Jillian Foster. | -这位女士呢 -认识 吉莉安·福斯特 |
[24:51] | She, uh, worked with the Ivon Medical Group. | 她和伊冯医药集团合作 |
[24:53] | They were, uh, conducting a drug trial here. | 他们在这里进行某种药物试验 |
[25:01] | You’re kidding me. | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[25:05] | Jeffrey Mayer? | 杰佛瑞·梅耶 |
[25:07] | You know him? | 认识吗 |
[25:08] | Yes. | 认识 |
[25:09] | But I, uh– I don’t understand. | 但 我不明白 |
[25:12] | He was killed too? | 他也被杀了吗 |
[25:16] | Doctor, we’re gonna have to question all your science | 医生 我们要询问所有 |
[25:18] | and medical personnel on staff. | 在职研究人员和医务人员 |
[25:20] | You’re not looking for a doctor. | 你们该找的不是医生 |
[25:23] | You’re looking for a patient. | 而是病人 |
[25:26] | We started this study a year ago. | 一年前 我们启动了这个项目 |
[25:28] | We were working on creating “Nootropics”. | 我们致力于研发益智药 |
[25:30] | – Like smart drugs. – That’s right. | -就像聪明药吗 -没错 |
[25:32] | All of our test subjects started with an I.Q. of less than 65. | 我们所有研究对象的智商都低于65 |
[25:37] | Our aim was to increase their intelligence. | 我们旨在提高他们的智商 |
[25:39] | So they could function independently day to day. | 使他们能自己应付日常生活 |
[25:42] | That’s a worthy goal. | 这很有意义 |
[25:43] | We thought so too. | 我们也这么认为 |
[25:45] | Oh, st– ca–can you go back? | 你能倒回去吗 |
[25:49] | Stop. That’s him. | 停 就是他 |
[25:52] | Milo Stanfield. | 麦罗·斯坦菲尔德 |
[25:53] | You don’t sound surprised. | 你好像一点也不吃惊 |
[25:55] | I’m not. | 没错 |
[25:58] | This was Milo five months ago– | 这是五个月前的麦罗 |
[26:00] | measured I.Q. of 56, | 智商56 |
[26:02] | severe cognitive deficiency. | 他有严重的认知缺陷 |
[26:09] | He’s reciting the digits of pi. | 他在背圆周率 |
[26:12] | To 1,000 decimal places, | 他在脑中解微分方程时 |
[26:14] | while solving differential equations in his head. | 背到了小数点后一千位 |
[26:16] | That is unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 |
[26:18] | That was after one treatment. | 那只是一个疗程以后的 |
[26:21] | We gave him five. | 我们给他做了五个疗程 |
[26:22] | Every time we administered the protocol, | 在我们进行的每个疗程里 |
[26:25] | his intelligence increased exponentially. | 他的智商都是指数级增长 |
[26:28] | The final phase of the project allows subjects to be released | 项目的最后阶段能使研究对象 |
[26:31] | under the supervision of a guardian’s care. | 在监护人的照顾下自理 |
[26:33] | And after that? | 在那以后呢 |
[26:35] | After that, we return the subjects | 在那以后 我们会把研究对象 |
[26:38] | to their original state. | 变回初始状态 |
[26:39] | A necessary part of human drug trials. | 这在人体药物试验里是必需的 |
[26:42] | We had to determine | 我们要判断 |
[26:43] | whether there are any permanent adverse side effects. | 这是否会造成永久性的不良副作用 |
[26:46] | So Milo didn’t want to be regressed, | 麦罗不想变回原样 |
[26:48] | which is why he went after Cole Arnett. | 这就是他跟着科尔·阿内特的原因 |
[26:50] | We thought it was an accident. | 我们还以为是一场意外 |
[26:51] | I drove to Ivon and informed Jillian myself. | 我亲自开车去伊冯医药通知吉莉安 |
[26:55] | She was concerned that the delay in regressing Milo | 她认为把麦罗的复原期推后 |
[26:58] | might compromise the results. | 会影响最终的结果 |
[26:59] | She offered to handle it herself. | 她提议交由她来解决 |
[27:01] | So Milo killed her too. | 所以麦罗把她也杀了 |
[27:02] | So what about the third victim? Jeffrey Mayer? | 那第三个受害人杰佛瑞·梅耶呢 |
[27:05] | A recovery specialist, | 复原专家 |
[27:07] | who we contract with if somebody goes missing. | 一旦有人失踪 我们就会找他 |
[27:10] | The thing is… | 但是 |
[27:13] | I only put the order in yesterday. | 我昨天才传达这命令 |
[27:16] | Mr. Mayer had not yet been assigned the task. | 梅耶还没被委派这任务呢 |
[27:21] | Okay, so who’s Milo’s guardian? | 好吧 麦罗的监护人是谁 |
[27:23] | Uh, his sister. | 他的妹妹 |
[27:25] | She lives out on Long Island– | 她住在长岛 |
[27:26] | Oyster Bay, I believe. | 牡蛎湾 |
[27:29] | You really think he’d go back there? | 你真觉得他会回去吗 |
[27:30] | He’s got to know that’s the first place people are gonna look. | 他一定知道我们首先会调查那里 |
[27:32] | I’ve been to Oyster Bay. I never saw an Oyster. | 我去过牡蛎湾 但从没见过牡蛎 |
[27:35] | I can’t wait to tell Lincoln he was right, | 我真想马上告诉林肯他是对的 |
[27:37] | that this guy is actually able to start | 这个人有能力引发连锁反应 |
[27:38] | a chain reaction to commit murder. | 造成谋杀 |
[27:40] | I’m not watching the happy dance. | 我可不想看到他手舞足蹈的 |
[28:26] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[28:27] | Fringe division. | 潜科学部门 |
[28:28] | We need to ask you a few questions. | 我们要问你几个问题 |
[28:31] | Uh, about? | 关于 |
[28:32] | About your brother, Milo. | 关于你哥哥 麦罗 |
[28:37] | Three people? | 三个人 |
[28:38] | That we know of, yeah. | 据我们了解 是的 |
[28:41] | No, there must be some mistake. | 不可能 一定是哪里搞错了 |
[28:43] | Milo wouldn’t kill innocent people. | 麦罗不可能杀无辜的人 |
[28:45] | I suppose he didn’t think they were that innocent. | 我想他不认为他们是无辜的 |
[28:47] | You know, after all, they were trying | 你知道 一切过后 他们想要 |
[28:49] | to cut off the medication that was making him smart. | 终止让他变聪明的药物治疗 |
[28:51] | Right? | 是吧 |
[28:55] | Do you have any idea where he is now? | 你知道他现在会在哪里吗 |
[28:57] | He doesn’t confide in me anymore. | 他已经不再相信我了 |
[29:01] | You mind if I take a look at his room? | 我能看看他的房间吗 |
[29:03] | Go ahead– last door on the left. | 去吧 左手边最后一间 |
[29:17] | Is that you? | 那是你吗 |
[29:23] | “Milo and Madeline”– | 麦罗与麦德琳 |
[29:25] | sounds like a kids’ book. | 听着就像儿童书的名字 |
[29:27] | You’re not the first person to say that. | 你不是第一个这么说的 |
[29:31] | Ah, you seem close. | 你们挺亲密的嘛 |
[29:34] | We were. | 过去是 |
[29:37] | He was a lot older, but… | 他比我大多了 但是 |
[29:39] | we liked the same cartoons, played the same games. | 我们爱看同一部卡通 玩同一个游戏 |
[29:42] | I had the opposite. | 我和你恰恰相反 |
[29:44] | My sister and I were close in age, but… | 我和我妹妹年龄相近 但是 |
[29:47] | we fought over everything. | 我们什么都要争 |
[29:50] | Are you close now? | 你们现在亲密吗 |
[29:53] | Uh, she passed a few years ago. | 她几年前去世了 |
[29:58] | Oh, I’m sorry. That must’ve been… | 抱歉 那一定 |
[30:01] | – really difficult. – It was. | -很难受 -没错 |
[30:08] | When I was little, I used to always be scared | 小时候 我总是担心 |
[30:11] | that something would happen to Milo. | 麦罗会出什么意外 |
[30:13] | He’d forget to check for cars, | 过马路的时候看都不看 |
[30:15] | just run right into traffic. | 直接冲过去 |
[30:17] | I worried that he’d never be happy. | 我担心他不会高兴 |
[30:22] | He’d never feel like… like he belonged. | 他从来都 没有归属感 |
[30:33] | Must’ve been hard watching him struggle. | 看着他这么努力一定很难受吧 |
[30:36] | It was harder for him. | 他更难受 |
[30:40] | That’s why I agreed to the drug study. | 所以我才同意了这项药物试验 |
[30:54] | He isn’t that helpless person anymore. | 他不再是无助的人了 |
[30:58] | He’s dangerous, and I think you know that. | 他很危险 这你知道吧 |
[31:02] | So if there is anything that you can think of… | 你能想起些什么吗 |
[31:07] | we just don’t want to see anyone else get hurt, | 我们只是不想有人出事 |
[31:09] | including your brother. | 包括你哥哥 |
[31:31] | It’s a… | 这是… |
[31:33] | it’s a good-bye note. | 这是他留的告别字条 |
[31:37] | But it says where I can reach him. | 里面写了我在哪能找到他 |
[31:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:45] | Patricia Hotel, Lakewood Avenue. | 帕特里夏旅馆 莱克伍德大街 |
[31:47] | Yeah, I’m gonna call backup, | 好的 我去通知后援 |
[31:48] | – get them to meet us there. – Hold on a second. | -让他们跟我们在那里汇合 -等等 |
[31:50] | What if that’s what Milo wants? | 要是这样正中麦罗下怀怎么办 |
[31:52] | You know, that’s his M.O., always ten steps ahead. | 这就是他的作案手法 永远先人十步 |
[31:54] | So what, you think he knew that his sister was gonna tell us? | 怎么 你觉得他知道他妹妹会跟我们坦白吗 |
[31:56] | Listen, he knows we’re onto him. | 听着 他知道我们在抓他 |
[31:58] | He knows his sister. | 他也了解自己的妹妹 |
[31:59] | What if he’s trying to set us up? | 要是他想设计害我们怎么办 |
[32:05] | Well, we can’t just stand here. | 但我们不能坐以待毙 |
[32:08] | I can’t answer that. | 我解不出来 |
[32:10] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[32:11] | Because there is no answer. | 因为根本无解 |
[32:13] | It’s a mathematical problem without a solution. | 这是道无解的数学题 |
[32:14] | Well, which scenario is more likely? | 所以这戏下面到底怎么演 |
[32:16] | We go to the Patricia Hotel, or we don’t? | 我们到底去不去帕特里夏旅馆 |
[32:18] | Suppose he predicts you’ll go there. | 假设他预知你们会去 |
[32:19] | But then you’ll predict he’ll predict that, | 可他的这种预想在你的意料之中 |
[32:21] | – so you don’t go. – So we shouldn’t go? | -所以你们就没去 -我们不该去吗 |
[32:23] | But then he predicts that you predicted that. | 可他又预知了你会预料到他的想法 |
[32:25] | And he changes his plan, | 所以他改变了计划 |
[32:26] | which means that you should go to the hotel. | 也就是说 你应该去旅馆 |
[32:27] | But then he predicts that you’ll predict | 可他又会预知你能想到 |
[32:28] | what he predicted too. | 他预料到的情况 |
[32:31] | It’s an infinite spiral. | 这是个死循环 |
[32:32] | Okay, well, thank you, Astrid. | 好的 谢谢你 阿斯特丽德 |
[32:34] | We’ll take it from here. | 下面的事交给我们吧 |
[32:37] | – Where you going? – To the Patricia Hotel. | -你去哪 -去帕特里夏旅馆 |
[32:39] | – Liv… – Look, Charlie, he could be there now. | -小奥 -听着 查理 他可能就在那里 |
[32:41] | I’m not willing to lose him. Are you? | 我不会冒险让他逃脱的 你呢 |
[32:43] | Fine. You drive. | 好吧 你开车 |
[34:08] | Charlie, that’s him. | 查理 就是他 |
[35:49] | Oh, that wasn’t supposed to happen. | 不该是这样的 |
[36:01] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[36:10] | Here. Take it. | 给你 拿着 |
[36:11] | Take it. Press the button. | 拿着 按按钮 |
[36:14] | You move again… | 你敢再动 |
[36:16] | the next one won’t be in your leg, buddy. | 打的就不是腿了 伙计 |
[36:24] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[36:25] | Just breathe. | 吸气 |
[36:33] | Since when do you break protocol? | 你怎么不按标准程序办事了 |
[36:36] | You passed by an auburn diamond, okay? | 你刚才经过一个褐色钻石标志 对吧 |
[36:38] | Blinking auburn diamond, which you ignored. | 闪烁的褐色钻石标志 被你忽略的那个 |
[36:41] | “Compromised air quality.” | 那代表”空气质量不佳” |
[36:43] | Pressure’s normal. | 血压正常 |
[36:44] | – Thank you. – Yep. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[36:46] | You need oxygen to breathe. | 你想呼吸 得有氧气才行 |
[36:48] | Charlie, I’m sorry. | 查理 抱歉 |
[36:49] | I don’t really even know why I did that. | 我不知道我怎么会那样 |
[36:50] | Because you’re a daredevil. | 因为你技高人胆大 |
[36:52] | I get it. So if you don’t mind… | 我明白 不过不介意的话 |
[36:54] | I’d appreciate it if we don’t go through this again? | 以后别这样了 在下感激不尽 |
[36:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:20] | The drugs have been in his system too long, | 药物侵入他的肌体已久 |
[37:21] | so the doctors weren’t able to reverse the affects. | 产生的效果医生已经无法驱除了 |
[37:27] | According to the doctors, | 医生说 |
[37:29] | the patterns that he sees are too complex | 他脑中的模式过于复杂 |
[37:32] | to put into words. | 难以言说 |
[37:34] | His thoughts now can only be | 他的思想现在只能 |
[37:36] | interpreted by a machine. | 靠机器翻译 |
[37:41] | So–so the machine is talking to him? | 所以 现在是机器在跟他说话吗 |
[37:47] | Madeline, your brother… | 麦德琳 你哥哥… |
[37:50] | He no longer thinks | 你哥哥的思维方式 |
[37:51] | in terms that you or I would be able to comprehend. | 你我已经无法理解了 |
[38:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:12] | Is equal value of six. Six is the solution. | 等于六 答案是六 |
[38:15] | What is a solution? Derives a gradient of “Y”. | 结论是什么 由Y轴倾角得出答案 |
[38:19] | Evaluate a whyfor and procede. | 估算原因及过程 |
[38:21] | Isolate discontinuities and recalibrate. | 分离不连续点并重新校准 |
[38:32] | There’s a 42% chance that the king will take the queen. | 王有42%的几率吃掉后 |
[39:09] | You know, sometimes I envy you, Brandon– | 有时我挺嫉妒你的 布兰登 |
[39:12] | being here, nothing to distract you. | 你在这潜心研究 心无旁骛 |
[39:14] | Mr. Secretary, I didn’t realize you were coming. | 部长大人 我没注意到您来了 |
[39:20] | – These are my son’s clothes. – Yes. | -这些是我儿子的衣服 -是的 |
[39:23] | I thought if I used items from the other side, | 我想如果能利用来自另一边的物品 |
[39:26] | it would provide an associative link | 产生某种相关连结 |
[39:28] | which would spark Olivia to… | 就能激发奥利维亚… |
[39:31] | Cross over to the other universe. | 穿越到另一个宇宙 |
[39:34] | Yes, good thinking. | 想法不错 |
[39:39] | When will it be ready? | 几时能实现 |
[39:41] | We’re very close. | 很接近了 |
[39:42] | So far, all the test subjects | 目前为止 |
[39:45] | I’ve hooked up to the chair– | 所有被我绑在那椅子上的实验对象 |
[39:46] | they’re experiencing a high level of anxiety, | 都呈高度紧张状态 |
[39:49] | their stress is causing my readings to fluctuate. | 这导致我的实验数据波动不定 |
[39:51] | I’ve been tinkering with this thing all day. | 我整天都在纠结如何改进此事 |
[39:54] | The solution is obvious– | 解决办法显而易见 |
[39:56] | submerge the subject in water. | 把对象浸到水里 |
[39:58] | Sensory-deprivation tank. | 能隔离感官的池子 |
[40:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:03] | The womb-like atmosphere naturally provides | 类子宫的环境能自然而然 |
[40:06] | a state of relaxation. | 让人处于放松状态 |
[40:07] | Sometimes simpler is better. | 有时越简单效果更好 |
[40:10] | Do you miss it? | 你会怀念过去吗 |
[40:12] | Miss what? | 怀念什么 |
[40:14] | Being a scientist. | 做科学家的日子 |
[40:16] | I am still a scientist, Brandon. | 我依然是个科学家 布兰登 |
[40:20] | I just have a much larger laboratory. | 只是我的实验室变成了整个天下 |
[40:23] | Let me know as soon as the tank’s ready. | 准备好水槽立刻通知我 |
[40:30] | God, I don’t know how you do it. | 天啊 我不知道你怎么做到的 |
[40:31] | I’m never done packing till the cab actually arrives. | 我从来没在出租车来前收拾好过行装 |
[40:34] | Well, I’m off to deal with diseased people | 我要去北德克萨斯跟病人打交道 |
[40:36] | in North Texas, so it’s not like I have to look good. | 所以并不非得衣着光鲜嘛 |
[40:38] | Oh, except you do. | 可你还是穿得不错 |
[40:40] | Are you sure you’re okay with me doing this? | 你确定不介意我去吗 |
[40:42] | I can still call Fiken, beg him to cover for me. | 我还可以打给法肯 求他替我 |
[40:44] | We have had this conversation. | 我们聊过的 |
[40:45] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[40:47] | It’s just they haven’t told me yet | 只是他们还没通知我 |
[40:49] | – How long I’ll be gone. – So just keep me posted. | -要去多久 -保持联系就好 |
[40:52] | That’s probably the cab. | 大概是出租车来了 |
[41:01] | You know why you didn’t die today, right? | 你知道今天你为啥没死 对吧 |
[41:13] | Because you didn’t know the protocol. | 因为你不知道标准程序 |
[41:15] | If you’d stopped for oxygen, | 如果你停下了来吸氧 |
[41:17] | you’d be dead right now. | 现已经玩儿完了 |
[41:22] | But you did something that he couldn’t factor in. | 因为你做了一件他没算计好的事 |
[41:26] | You kept running. | 你一直在跑没停下来 |
[41:29] | You know why you did that. | 你知道你为什么会那么做 |
[41:32] | It’s the same reason | 这跟你在医院 |
[41:33] | you thought you saw Walter in the hospital. | 看见沃尔特是一个原因 |
[41:36] | It’s the same reason why you think you’re seeing me now. | 跟现在你看到我的幻象一样 |
[41:39] | You’re not from this world, Olivia. | 你不属于这个世界 奥利维亚 |
[41:43] | You’re not her. | 你不是她 |
[41:45] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[41:51] | Real is just a matter of perception. | 真假只是你的感知 |
[41:55] | I am here. | 我就在这里 |
[41:58] | And I’m a part of you that you have to hold onto. | 我是你的一部分 你不得不跟我紧紧相连 |
[42:03] | You can’t forget who you are, Olivia. | 你不能忘记自己的身份 奥利维亚 |
[42:07] | You can’t forget where you’re from. | 你不能忘记自己的家乡 |
[42:14] | You can’t forget this. | 你不能忘掉这一切 |
[42:34] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[42:41] | Nothing. You just surprised me, that’s all. | 没什么 你吓了我一跳 |
[42:44] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[42:46] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[42:48] | It’s just I’m gonna miss you. | 只是我会想你的 |
[42:50] | I’m gonna miss you too. | 我也会想你的 |
[42:56] | – I will be home as soon as I can. – Okay. | -我会尽快回家 -好的 |
[42:59] | You call me when you land. | 落地跟我报平安 |
[43:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[43:04] | Bye. | 再见 |